[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When SATURN was our SUN...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 29

File: Saturn_eclipse.jpg (296KB, 2766x1364px) Image search: [Google]
Saturn_eclipse.jpg
296KB, 2766x1364px
Anyone here ever looked at the saturnian theory?

It explains and ties in with pretty much the entire world of esotericism, occult, and magic...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmPQGVn03m8

Video related. Will be posting more if people take interest in this thread.

Looking forward to your opinions.
>>
I have a growing interest in the Saturn theories.
>>
>>18967998
so close

Which one have you looked at brother?
>>
>>18967969
okay A
how and why would the heavens have rearranged themselves
B where did the sun come from
C why do we not orbit Saturn
haven't yet finished your video that is far too long, as is every crack pot video, and so far he has just covered some basic god entomology from all the usual "ancient knowledge" societies.
in the first few minutes he spoke only about the symbols. are concentric circles REALLY that big of a coincidence? Also the moon and stars in those flags are CLEARLY rooted in symbols of moon and a star, regardless of how astrologically inaccurate they are.
>>
>>18968041
dude, scientists don't even have any clue how or why the moon exists. hasn't stopped them from theorizing though.
>>
File: saturn-sun-7.jpg (22KB, 550x350px) Image search: [Google]
saturn-sun-7.jpg
22KB, 550x350px
>>18968041
I think you will like this one more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDSyPhzROJg

Also:

> From other sources we can estimate that the planet Saturn moved on a wildly elliptical path around the Sun in the remote past, entering the Solar System at very long intervals. Some time in the last 3 million years, perhaps after passing Jupiter, Saturn was drawn into a much closer orbit around the Sun, very near Earth. And from 10,900 BC, Saturn captured and held the Earth in a sub-polar position lasting until 3147 BC, when Earth broke away.

>My starting point is the postulate that myths throughout the world should be taken at face value. For the recurring worldwide mythology this is almost completely obvious. No other form of meaning can be assigned.
>An attempt to apply local culture and limitations to mythology almost always meets with failure because of a lack of appreciation of the constant refrain of identical themes by peoples who have remained completely foreign to each other -- who have never had cultural contact. Any theory of mythology based on limited and local origins will fail to translate to the hundreds of additional instances across the world. This holds true also for all the variations of analogies that are presented to us as explanations of mythology: notions of ritual, model behavior, allegories of nature, personifications of the weather.
>This leaves only the historicity of mythology. It has an evidential character which is absolute. If myth tells us that a large planet stood above the northern horizon, then we are stuck with this as fact. It cannot be negated, waived aside, or turned into an allegory. It only remains to investigate how this could have been so. Mythology is history.
>>
File: coma3.jpg (14KB, 600x301px) Image search: [Google]
coma3.jpg
14KB, 600x301px
>>18968041
>>18968051
>"The evidence of myth which points to Saturn having once occupied a position above Earth's north polar regions is voluminous. There is not a race on Earth that has not preserved at least one account which states as much. According to this evidence, Saturn occupied a central position in the north celestial regions. It rotated, and rotated widely; but other than that, it was immovable.-- Dwardu Cardona (1978)

It rotated, in fact, in a circle around the polar axis. From a vantage point 15 to 20 degrees of latitude further south than Mesopotamia and Egypt, the Guatemalan Popol Vuh recounts that it rose out of an ocean and sank back into it every day for what appears to have been some 2500 years starting 10,900 BC.
>>
File: sep2.jpg (21KB, 600x447px) Image search: [Google]
sep2.jpg
21KB, 600x447px
>>18968041
>>18968051
>>18968058
Pic related would be the moment recorded over all history where the younger Gpd (zeus/jesus/horus etc) takes the place of the older God (Saturn/Kronus/Shamash etc)
>>
>>18968051
>And from 10,900 BC, Saturn captured and held the Earth in a sub-polar position lasting until 3147 BC, when Earth broke away.
This kills the earth.
Also where are we getting dates that this happened down to the single digits?
And no, I did not watch the hour and a half long video. If all you have is mythology to stretch these claims from, then it is a weak link at best.
>>
File: index.jpg (4KB, 231x320px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4KB, 231x320px
>>18968065
>>18968058
Another depiction of the alignement
>>
>>18967969
Occultism does not mean just make up pseudo-scientific theories about the universe...
>>
>>18968076
>>18968065
So this is not a "Saturn was our sun/significantly closer" but a "all of the planets aligned once"?
THAT I'll buy, and it would have made a profound impression on ancient societies.
>>
File: streamers2.jpg (8KB, 276x268px) Image search: [Google]
streamers2.jpg
8KB, 276x268px
>>18968075
http://saturniancosmology.org/gim.php

This is the most accurate timeline on the subject

http://saturniancosmology.org/arch.php

this is the acherological evdience

Pic related explains the moon and the star much better than just random explanation
>>
>>18968083
Well it's both, significantly closer as well.
>>
I think it's pretty tough to call it a theory, anon.

Ancient cultures all recognized the difference between Saturn and the Sun. If you go outside and look up, it's pretty easy to tell the difference between the Sun and Saturn.

Also, ancient cultures, lacking telescopes, had no idea Saturn had rings.

Contrary to the video, Helios and Chronos were two very different gods. It's lying to you.
>>
>>18968101
Not OP, vid related.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M6k4M7zCoM

7minutes long
>>
File: b92.png (243KB, 600x652px) Image search: [Google]
b92.png
243KB, 600x652px
>>18967969
Amazing thread. Finally a break from thecing larp'ng that goes on here
>>
>>18968084
that picture explains nothing, I'd prefer a "random explanation" as long as it was randomly about the topic at hand.
also, what a resource you have presented, puts all my questions to rest, *very* well thought out arguments.
how the hell could Saturn and other plkanets be close enough for their plaslma spheres to touch and NOT crash into each other (unless gravity changed too I guess?) and why would their touching "soon be acted upon with a charge equalization in the form of a thunderbolt -- of which the earth shows a number of instances, among them the Grand Canyon, the Mediterranean Sea, and a series of lakes and deserts stretching across Asia" - all of which are geological features caused by water and tectonic plates at vastly different times, not planet sized thunder bolts.
How much grasping do you have to do to link carved figures to imaginary configurations of the planets? (I know the answer to this one, its this article)
and most importantly, what force is making these planets move like this? WHY and HOW would Saturn change orbits so quickly and so arbitrarily?
>>
>>18968117
Nope. They're just pulling this shit straight out their ass.
>>
>>18968158
It's all explained really I'm not as smart as the guy who wrote that book so I can't explain it as well.

If anyone really cares about the subject, they should really take the time to read it and I swear it's all explained.
>>
>>18968269
I took the time and read it, its a desperate grasping at straws to justify the authors ideas. nothing is explained, and the vast majority of it was insisting that the planets had extremely specific orbits at very specific times because a bunch of muh ancient civs had certain nebulousness symbols that MUST be LITERAL descriptions of what they saw.
You are a facebook mom level clickbait sharing fool.
>>
>>18968297
Ok shill, here's your last (you)
>>
File: images.png (1KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
1KB, 120x120px
Honestly for me the fact that the alchemical and modern symbols for the sun are saturn viewed from the top is proof enough for me
>>
I knew you people were imbeciles, but this thread takes the cake today
>>
>>18968047
lol moon just exists, just as all the other planets. why do other planets exist? why are you a faggot?
>>
>>18968338
>implying only Saturn 'looks' like that
>implying they knew this back when the symbols were developed
>>
>>18968397
Why did a NASA scientist say “It seems easier to explain the non-existence of the Moon than its existence” ?
>>
>>18968399
They did know if Saturn sat at our pole and was viewable from the bottom

Good thread
>>
>>18968477
*sigh*
>>
pic very related
also get
>>
>>18967998
>>18968211
>>18968399
>>18968477
>>18968488

Also some other nice but less meta so to speak
>>
File: saturn-configuration-4.jpg (79KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
saturn-configuration-4.jpg
79KB, 1000x600px
>>
>>18968407
you didnt answer my last question. that means youre not denying it.
as for the nasa scientist. who gives a fuck. its there, it orbits the planet. its a moon ffs. other planets have moons. its there because its attracted to earths gravity i guess. maybe you should become a scientist yourself and go to the moon to find out the answers to your questions?
>>
>>
File: moon.png (544KB, 2242x944px) Image search: [Google]
moon.png
544KB, 2242x944px
>>18968525
When a series of highly improbable coincidences occur I take notice.

Who Built the Moon is a pretty good book (if you ignore the second half of it). It lays out these coincidences pretty well. You can read it online at http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/luna/built_moon/wbm.htm
>>
>>18968495
kind of looks like the quake logo
>>
>>18968552
It's not really improbably coincidences when you realize that these aren't exact and were only rounded there.
>>
>>18968534
Gee, it's almost like eyeballs' shape and symbolism has remained fairly consistent over time or something?
>>
>>18968563
Unless all those constants were fundamentally related mathematically I don't think it would be possible to give totally perfect values. Have you seen the stuff on the Great Pyramid? Semi relevant (evidence of alleged ancient intelligent civilization)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7qQEJW8K_U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHiad18ZwcY
>>
>>18968578
Who ever said ancient civilization was *not* intelligent?
>>
>>18968578
Totally perfect values are irrelevant. They only match for the first couple of significant figures, and then they diverge. Some of it is just plain wrong, like all the "megalithic yard" bullshit. Also they change units just to make meaningless coincidences. Sometimes they use English units, sometimes metric, somethings this phony megalithic crap.

And yes, people have done this with the Pyramid. That's because it's phony numerology. That's how you know it's phony. You can take any building that's ever been made, take a bunch of measurements, and then play around with the units until you get numbers that match for three or four significant figures.

It's the numerical equivalent of pariedolia.
>>
>>18968598
Let's not be daft.
>>
>>18968578
It's not evidence that ancient civilizations were intelligent, it's evidence that modern people are really gullible.
>>
File: 82c.jpg (88KB, 666x498px) Image search: [Google]
82c.jpg
88KB, 666x498px
>>18968603
;^)
>>
>>18968603
> You can take any building that's ever been made
If true someone should be able to run a simulation to work out the probabilities. I've suggested to the video creator that he find a mathematician / computer scientist who is willing to simulate it.
>>
>>18968605
Tell that to Mr.
>'alleged' ancient intelligent civilization
>>
>>18968603
I would agree if we were talking just two or three constants. But we're talking about over 10, in the case of the great pyramid.
>>
>>18968623
https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-the-great-pyramid-of-giza-and-the-speed-of-light.t2154/

>we're talking about over 10

No, we're really not.
>>
>>18968623
Not to mention the relationship between the cubit, foot, and meter that he demonstrates.
>>
>>18968631
>doesnt understand probabilities
>>
>>18968631
yeah we really are
>>
>>18968610
>(88 KB, 666x498)
4spoopy5me
>>
>>18968636
huh-uh

Just crude approximations made with arbitrary decisions. For example, the Ancient Egyptians had neither the foot nor the meter.
>>
>>18968708
> For example, the Ancient Egyptians had neither the foot nor the meter.
you realize the fallacy here, right? this guy argues that they do.
>>
>>18968714

Anon, the meter wasn't defined until the 18th century, and then it was defined as one ten millionth of the distance from the north pole to the equator, as it goes through Paris. The foot was similarly invented and defined long after the Ancient Egyptians.

So unless he's arguing that the Ancient Egyptians had time machines, then his argument is invalid.

Is that what you want to claim, anon? Time travel?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>18968736
The egyptian cubit was an ill-defined unit (that is, they never standardized it), that was between 1.718 feet, and 1.736 feet.

e, on the other hand is 2.71828...

So hey, you managed get an approximation of e to within four significant figures.

And all you did was pick an arbitrary length of the cubit. Convert it to feet, which the ancient egyptians didn't have.

Add an arbitrary 1 to that, for no reason.

And then you get e to four sig figs.

I see what you did there. Do you see what you did there? You're providing a perfect example of how phony this process is.
>>
>>18968772
Except we know what the Egyptians believed the cubit to be, because the Great Pyramid is integral in cubits.
>>
>>18967969
>"I already know that the UN is crazy. They probably sacrifice babies on it."

Ok, I'm done.
>>
>>18968772
>e and pi are transcendental numbers therefore no one can ever demonstrate their knowledge of them physically because it will always be inaccurate
>>
>>18968772
>Add an arbitrary 1 to that, for no reason.
The 1 isn't arbitrary. It a foot expressed in feet, which gets added to a royal cubit expressed in feet, which gets added to a meter expressed in feet.
>>
>>18968772
Here's a question for you to kick around in your head. I'm not looking for a response:

suppose you, personally, did want to build an object that would last millennia and which would demonstrate your advanced knowledge. how would you do it in such a way that it would be immune to the same criticism that you're now leveling on it?
>>
>>18967969
Why Saturn and not Jupiter? lmao
Jupiter is by definition a brown dwarf star and our Solar System is a double one
>>
>>18968818
Jupiter was too, at some point, The whole zeus taking kronos over thing
>>
>>18968808
Anon, the Egyptians built the pyramids with the most advanced technology they had. They stacked blocks on top of other blocks. If they had advanced knowledge of, say, arches, then they could have built buildings with arches, but they couldn't so they didn't.

Now if they had time machines that took them to Paris in the 18th century, maybe they could have left their time machines behind.

Now what the Egyptians did have, mathematically, was a rough idea of pi. Not very advanced, but then again neither were the Egyptians. We know they had this rough approximation of pi, because they left it behind in their writing. Yes, the Egyptian had writing.

Now if they had knowledge of logarithms and calculus, and the constant 'e', then they could have left that behind in their writings too.

>>18968797
No, it's completely arbitrary.

Some jackass saw that the egyptian cubit, in one of many instances, was equal to 1.718 ft.

Then he said, hey, that kind of looks like 2.718, which is an approximation of 'e'!

So if I add one foot to 1 cubit / 1 ft. then I get a number almost equal to 'e'! Wow! The egyptians were so advanced even though I have no reason to perform this mathematical operation when I could have added two feet or 58 feet or negative two million feet and gotten something that wasn't an important number at all!

>>18968818
Jupiter is not, never has been, nor never will be a brown dwarf star.

>>18968778
Not really, no. If you define cubit to be the length of a block, then the pyramids are an integral number of cubits sure, but that's a tautology. If you define it as a very specific unit of length, then no, you only get an integral number of cubits by rounding to the nearest integer.
>>
>>18967969

>When SATURN was our SUN...

For some people, it still is.
>>
File: aurora_su_saturno.gif (892KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
aurora_su_saturno.gif
892KB, 500x291px
>>
File: Wcaxf7J - Imgur.gif (2MB, 400x311px) Image search: [Google]
Wcaxf7J - Imgur.gif
2MB, 400x311px
>>18969280
I see your gif and raise you this one
>>
>>18969162
Some think the great pyramid was constructed in 10,000 BC. Would arches have survived?
>>
>>18969162
You could be right but I'm not sold. I think we need a simulation that brute forces similar patterns across a variety of 3D shapes of varying sizes. That's going to be the only way to defeat totally the argument that it's just chance.
>>
I love to go back and forth between x and sci just to get some perspective of what shit slinging knuckle draggers you guys are. We started out talking about how saturn used to be closer to the earth, now youre bickering hatefully over cubits and meters. Youre all retarded.
>>
File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
>>18967969

KB:

>>18969535
>>18969535
>>
>>18969558
The hubris of science.
>>
>>18968522

What's the "column" supposed to be?
>>
>>18967969
Is this the soft rock version of satanism? I've gotten 666 three times in a week. Thoughts?
>>
>>18969516
1. Nobody credible actually believes the pyramids are 10,000 years old. The dates are quite accurate.

2. Would they have survived? Probably.

3. Furthermore, even if they had fallen, they'd be in ruins, and we could still tell that they had them.

4. there wouldn't just be one arch, there would be many arches throughout Egypt.

>>18969536
You don't need a bunch of simulations.

Pick an object any object. What you need to do is take a whole bunch of physical measurements. Length, width, height, perimeter, diagonal, etc.

You form a big table with all of these numbers on it. Then you look at a different table of completely unrelated physical constants like speed of light or pi or the square root of 2.

Then you manipulate the numbers in the first table until they're sort of similar to the physical constants. Maybe by adding one or dividing by six or subtracting 15, whatever you want. Also change units. It's entirely arbitrary. It's a kind of con job. Once you've got the numbers to kind of match by whatever arbitrary mathematical operation you've used, congratulations, you're done.

You've just proven that the length of your bad dragon dildo times three over two is exactly to within four significant figures of the speed of light in furlongs over fortnights, ignoring the decimal places.
>>
>>18969593
The axis mundi, told in every religion
>>
>>18970318
Ahhhhh
>>
>>18969558
the theory taht saturn used to be a sun is old as fuck, /x/ dindn't come up with it now
>>
>>18970697
It always gets shilled tho...
>>
>>18970953
no shit
>>
>>18970228
So it would be pretty easy for you to give some specific examples in that case. I'm waiting.
>>
>>18971200
100 = perfect number

12 = number of apostles of Christ

100 * 12 = 1200

Half Life 3

HL3

H * L * 3 = 8 * 12 * 3

Half Life 3 = 288

288 + 1200 = 1488

1488!

Gabe confirmed for Hitler
>>
Saturn ate his children
>>
>>18971253
No. Give me an example of a 3D object from which you can generate 10 significant mathematical constants.
>>
>>18971301
Why are you ignoring the connection between Hitler and Gabe Newell.

Are you a shill?
>>
>>18971307
I will also settle for your solution to be in the form similar to BARDCODE
>>
>>18968808
Anyone care to give this a shot?
>>
>>18969162
>Arches were known in Egypt and Greece but were considered unsuitable for monumental architecture.
https://www.britannica.com/topic/architecture/Arch#ref405551

Really activates those almonds
>>
File: IMG_1243.gif (230KB, 800x266px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1243.gif
230KB, 800x266px
>>18968603
I disagree. It isn't that the numbers are perfect, it is that the numbers are representative of something else, the "mystery teachings." The ancient Egyptians were symbolic in their thinking and three dimensional in their math. The starting point for arhitechture was not a "Euclidean point" but a volume. The numbers and their exact values matter not on account of "magic" or "numerology," but on account of heir proportions, harmony, rhythm, and intended "life." All ancient architecture is built with a mind to the ever changing, ever moving universe. It also considers that what man may know about his body, and with his body, he may also know about the universe - the human is a microcosm of the macro fractal. The RATIOS are important, not necessarily the geometry.

I do agree that there is a lot of mindless garbage concerning the mathematical aspects of the pyramids and other ancient structures. Unfortunately, this is nearly inevitable as we approach the measurements using Euclidean attitudes of two dimensional math and static representation, when we should be thinking more three dimensionally and in motion.
>>
>>18968772
The cubit wasn't ill defined, we just don't understand it's true nature. Each building was made on a different "principle," "nature," or "form," and he cubit used to mark the measurements for those buildings would necessarily be adjusted to also represent the form implied by the building. It is the nature of the numbers that would shift the "Egyptian" cubit, and why, to our modern minds, it seems ill defined.
I think it's important to note also that they didn't build on one axes as we typically tend to, but rather, three, and each separate section of the building in question would take its "nature" from the axes it was related to.
>>
>>18971318
Anon, the "bardcode" is an example of some doofus finding numerical coincidences. But fine. I'll give you one.

I've got a box of envelopes on my desk. They measure 4.125 inches by 9.5 inches. If I calculate the area of the envelope and subtract ten times the molar Planck constant, I vet 0.1875. Bang, now I've got five significant figures of Planck's charge.

What does it mean? Nothing. I'm just randomly creating pools of numbers and looking for where they match up.

If I keep doing it, eventually I'll find ten. Will I do your homework for you? No, this doesn't interest me. But go ahead and try it yourself.

>>18971399
Do a little more reading on arches. Particularly corbel vs. true arches.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arch

>>18971403
There are surviving math texts from Ancient Egypt, anon. Even student text books complete with story problems. They had arithmetic and very basic geometry and it wasn't that much different than ours, except very primitive. They were very much into geometry, and indeed most of the math was derived from the surveying and carpentry and masonry needed to build buildings. It was a highly practical math, very much suited to estimates, not precision. They understood pi to a few significant figures, and that was good enough for them, they never worried about it beyond that. Their math didn't even come close to being symbological. That would be a long time away. Three dimensionally and in motion? You're just using buzz words.

>>18971424
No, the cubit was very ill defined. The fact that they're adjusting the cubits proves that. The Egyptians left plenty of measuring sticks behind, and they all have somewhat different lengths.

Too be fair, this was common for all ancient cultures, and it wasn't until modern times when people properly started to standardize their units, so that a meter in the U.S. would be a meter in China.

>they didn't build on one axis as we tend to but on three

da fuck?
>>
>>18971499
Sorry anon, no arbitrary addition/subtraction is being done in coming up with the constants; it's all ratios.
>>
>>18971608
+1 foot to feet per cubit is an arbitrary addition.

Hell, the units themselves are arbitrary. They're human constructions that have nothing to do with the fundamental nature of the universe.

And as already mentioned, feet and meters weren't even invented yet.
>>
>>18971639
Did you bother watching? Those constants all exist in ratios in the structure.
>>
>>18971725
In those cases he's still performing arbitrary mathematical operations like dividing pi into 4.
>>
monitoring
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornelis_de_Jager#Cyclosophy

kek
>>
We really need to start locking up the mentally ill again.
>>
File: IMG_20170504_103301_362.jpg (117KB, 417x309px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170504_103301_362.jpg
117KB, 417x309px
>>18967969
Abraxas here, stop worshiping Saturn, turn to the Sun and all will be forgiven.
>>
>>18972086
reject false idols
>>
http://saturniancosmology.org/chil.php
>>
>>18968047
>don't even have any clue
That's just plain old wrong
>>
>>18968047
the theory is something hit the earth and started orbiting it. The "mystery" you speak of is that we don't know where the original object came from
>>
http://saturniancosmology.org/chron.php

A full timeline
>>
>>18968139

i can't stand those nigger faggot larpers either, they piss me off so hard pretending to be special
>>
>>18967969
>bunch of abbos drawing hairy nipples on cave walls
>ITS SATURN REEE
>>
>>18972086

maxed irony
>>
>>18973143
For fucking real
>>
>>18967969
First hollow earth, then flat earth, and now this??
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jhm5jOQPTw

The Saturn/Jupiter Myth - Part 1 - Conjunction of Opposites [Preliminary Preview]

Fresh off the press
>>
>>18974350
The flat earth is hollow, and it used to orbit Saturn. The Reverse vampires said so.
>>
>>18967969
>nyone here ever looked at the saturnian theory?
yep. complete bullshit. physically impossible. next
>>
>>18968302
lmao what a dumb bitch
>>
>>18972883
Probably something from the kuiper belt. Its also theorized that it could be part of the earth.
>>
>>18974437
I had been looking for this. Namaste
>>
>>18968714
>this guy argues that they do.
well they didnt. they also didnt have cars. are you a fucking retard, anon?
>>
Been doing some research on the symbolism of Saturn too. Not so sure on the actual "science" behind the claims made by a couple of well-known crackpot authors, but certainly, Saturn is the "true gold" of the Alchemists.

The mythology must be interpreted from a metaphysical point of view. (Hesiod...)

Great post, btw.
>>
>>18974487
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtEFrFeQw7M

this video might interest you brother
>>
>>18974515
thanks.
French-speaking anons will enjoy this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zQxAirGuAs
>>
>>18974522
Super merci!!!

Tu peu me donner un petit resumé stp?
>>
>>18974525
justement, c'est un resume du livre superbe de Claude Mettra, "Saturne ou l'Herbe des Ames".
essai sur le symbolism de Saturne ainsi que de sa signification au niveau du psychisme. Ca m'a vraiment ouvert les yeux a ce genre de lecture des mythes.

aussi, Cazenave recidive avec Chronos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uPEZpFsnSc
>>
>>18974525
aussi ici, une conference sur le meme theme (davantage de recits, infos, mais qualite d'enregistrement parfois pourrie):
http://www.club-44.ch/?a=7&archive=171094
>>
>>18974531
>>18974546
Je te remercie frerot! Je te souhaite plein de bonne choses
>>
>>18967969
wiwi en le pessuer de moneat
>>
>>18974570
de rien, et je te souhaite de meme!
>>
>>18974577
>checked

Tu es francais ou juste francophone?
>>
>faguettes
>>
>>18974579
francais ne a l'etranger comme on dit, de parents francais.
>>
>>18974584
D'accord. Ce Claude Mettra m'a l'air d'etre un macon, a la facon de laquelle il s'exprime.
>>
>>18974587
je ne pense pas, du moins, pas a ma connaissance.
>>
>>18974593
Question conne: Tu le connais personellement ou juste tres bien?
>>
O.P is more dumb than copernicus..

and by that I will know that you are a burger
>>
>>18974595
je n'ai pas eu cette chance, il est mort il y a qq annees/ mais ses livres et emissions m'ont marques en qq sorte/ - Paracelse, Rabelais, Saturne, les romans medievaux...
>>
>>18974599
D'accord compris!

>>18974598
Not a burger, far from it, faggot
>>
>>18974598
you mean to say you are not 110% convinced by Velikovsky or David Talbott's theories??
>>
>>18974603
The Nice model is also way more accurate than the accepted one
>>
>>18974606
I have no horse in this particular race, I am more interested in the symbolic dimension of myth tbqh with you.
>>
Francophones can also read the free PDF of A. Barbault's "Univers de Saturne" on line (on the astrological aspect)
>>
>>18974607
I think we should be looking at this from further away. The mythologic side, hte symbolic dimension, and actual history all interwine.

This is what secret societies know and keep secret.
>>
>>18974609
>A. Barbault's "Univers de Saturne"
Downloaded, thank you!
>>
>>18974612
you are right, I agree fully. Mettra says to consider why the farthest planet - Saturn (in the traditional model) is also related to the bones of the body - the deepest part of the human (i.e. closest to us).
so I think this research takes place on a personal level first. the physical dimension is a reflection of the higher truth. in other words, the universe as a symbol of the principle, reflected in the microcosm (man) and the macrocosm (universe).
>>
>>18974620
Eactly!

I like you brother, hopefully our path will cross again onec this thread succombs to Kronos
>>
>>18974603

I'm on Galileo's side, other than that is just exposed bullshit on steriods,

fucking >>>/b/ tier type of thread this is lads.
>>
>>18974614
also Panofsky's Saturn and Melancholy, especially Part II.
>>
>>18974630
Thank you again

>>18974629

How is this /b/ tier... Is it because it doesnt involve larping and acting better than everyone else? You gigantic faggot
>>
>>18974625
it's a pity we don't have /div/ anymore because I liked the Tarot threads. now I just look mostly at /lit/, /adv/ and sometimes /pol/ and /x/. but too much b8ing is annoying .
>>
>>18974437
>>18974479
>>18974487

https://youtu.be/gWnUYOErFDs

Part 2
>>
>>18974638
With the great exposure came as many shills... It's a pity really.

/x/ has been going to shit since like 2011-12
>>
File: shpXdm3.png (165KB, 412x641px) Image search: [Google]
shpXdm3.png
165KB, 412x641px
>>18974637

no, it's because I'm not a "Le retarde"
What's the next Konspirasees you got on your lunchbox kid? The MOON is GAY?

fucking >>>/b/ man, fucking b
>>
You faggots are getting so fucking bored with your lives lately
>>
>>18974675
Galileo was on the side of inquiry and experimentation, not judgemental dogmatism or belief. don't take muh science - or yourself for that matter, too seriously, mate. relax the cacks.
>>
>>18974685
this tbhfam
>>
File: uuQmYbJ.jpg (15KB, 360x316px) Image search: [Google]
uuQmYbJ.jpg
15KB, 360x316px
how can a gas giant be the center of the system, when the core is formed into a burning gas and not a cold gas,

and pffff let say that saturn as you people claimed it was a center back then, now tell me, How did it move to the outer region of the system and How does the sun become the center without disrupting any fixed orbiting planet
>>
File: 1491599135258.jpg (20KB, 490x488px) Image search: [Google]
1491599135258.jpg
20KB, 490x488px
>>18974685

ow? scmheell okay, I mean I'm just a dumb peasants anyway, you're scmalll better than the scientist so i will leave the theories on you goys
>>
>>18967969
(57:5.9) The five inner and five outer planets soon formed in miniature from the cooling and condensing nucleuses in the less massive and tapering ends of the gigantic gravity bulge which Angona had succeeded in detaching from the sun, while Saturn and Jupiter were formed from the more massive and bulging central portions. The powerful gravity pull of Jupiter and Saturn early captured most of the material stolen from Angona as the retrograde motion of certain of their satellites bears witness.
(57:5.10) Jupiter and Saturn, being derived from the very center of the enormous column of superheated solar gases, contained so much highly heated sun material that they shone with a brilliant light and emitted enormous volumes of heat; they were in reality secondary suns for a short period after their formation as separate space bodies. These two largest of the solar system planets have remained largely gaseous to this day, not even yet having cooled off to the point of complete condensation or solidification.
>>
>>18974747
>doesn't get "relax the cacks"
>>
>>18974736
They are not gas giants, thats the thing

They are brown dwarves.
>>
Saturn isn't a star, not even a brown dwarf
>>
Gabe did nothing wrong.
>>
>>18974825
Saturn and Jupiter give out way more light and energy than they receive form the sun. Explain that
>>
>>18974913
that doesnt mean that they are stars
>>
>>18974928
not him, but by definition that makes them stars
>>
>>18974932
No it doesnt. Please quote what definition for "star" you are using
>>
>>18974944

Definition of star

a : a natural luminous body visible in the sky especially at nightb : a self-luminous gaseous spheroidal celestial body of great mass which produces energy by means of nuclear fusion reactions
>>
>>18974954
so. by definition, that doesnt make it a star.
>>
>>18972883
It was a mars sized object. And oddly enough. Mars and Earth happened to change orbit positions at some point before now...
>>
>>18974954
>which produces energy by means of nuclear fusion reactions
>>
https://youtu.be/VxQcvs6UDOs

Part 3
>>
File: hm27b.gif (25KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
hm27b.gif
25KB, 768x768px
You are on the right track. Dig deeper.
>>
Cute its like nocturne!
>>
>>18975365
What is this?
>>
>>18975036
Yes, and?
>>
>>18974932
No, anon. It means they receive very little energy from the sun.

The earth releases energy. It doesn't make it a star. If it were very far away from the sun, it would be releasing more energy than it receives from the sun. Still doesn't make it a star.
>>
>>18975435
I would agree with that, if Saturn and Jupiter werent still 2 of the brightest things in the night sky even though they are so distant

Also you cant compare earth with a gas giant/brown star
>>
>>18975461
What this anon is saying also makes sense so which is it
>>
>>18975513
It's both
>>
>>18975365
WTF IS THIS
>>
File: confirmation.png (2KB, 211x67px) Image search: [Google]
confirmation.png
2KB, 211x67px
>>18976130
>>18975371
Thread posts: 181
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.