[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reincarnation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Reincarnation.jpg (62KB, 640x435px) Image search: [Google]
Reincarnation.jpg
62KB, 640x435px
How would I go about reincarnating into another world? If such a thing was possible, are there any cases where people of other worlds reincarnated into our own?
>>
>>18948678
Reincarnation is accomplished by rotating the infinite wheel of consciousness. This requires a relationship with the ultimate, integrated consciousness--that personality frame that contains all personality frames. If this is something you're interested in, you can read through my posts below. And after doing so, if you're still interested in modifying your consciousness for the purpose of preparing a reincarnation experience, I will assist you in doing so if I am able. But first, I need to know how you think yourself, in relation to the collective consciousness.

>>18948608
>>
>>18948699
What if I just get hit by a Japanese truck instead?
>>
>>18948678

It's on my list to establish a consciousness-swapping mechanism to allow, among other things, travel between the worlds. It's complicated to figure out how to implement different UI's across different domains since they have radically different rules of operation, so it may take a while. We also have to figure out permissions. It may be a somewhat bureaucratic process. The basic idea will be established in the next few days though and we'll go from there.
>>
>>18948678
(100:1.4) Children are permanently impressed only by the loyalties of their adult associates; precept or even example is not lastingly influential. Loyal persons are growing persons, and growth is an impressive and inspiring reality. Live loyally today—grow—and tomorrow will attend to itself. The quickest way for a tadpole to become a frog is to live loyally each moment as a tadpole.
>>
>>18948678
I think you have to die, but you also have to say you aren't ready to pass on. The light is really warm though so good luck with that one.
>>
>>18948678
I dont think you really appreiate this world as much as you should.
>>
>>18951335
But I want to be a magical girl
>>
>>18948699

i read this thread and liked it anon
>>
>>18948699
autist
>>
>>18948678
Apparently, there are recorded instances of people reincarnating as specific family members and genders. So in theory there is an element of control in reincarnation, but it also depends on whether karma exists and whether life lessons are part of the incarnation process. What control we have, including incarnating within particular time and space, is unknown. As to specifically reincarnating to another world, that would be the smart decision. Even if you wanted to do good here, you can't, and this place has, in these particular times, attracted the damned. Life is a lot easier on most other worlds. Much less lying in different species.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.