[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there any way to make contact with yourself from an alt. universe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: gazing into universe B.png (341KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
gazing into universe B.png
341KB, 480x360px
I've had a profound interest in alt universes my whole life. So much so that I've come to imagine that any other variation of me, if a multiverse exists, must also be interested in the idea of other universes. It seems ingrained into my genes, an inability to discard my interest for the idea of there being more than just this single solitary universe.

So, how does one do this?
>>
follow-up: when I did DMT in March of 2014, I had a moment where I looked in the corner of my bedroom and I saw a glowing white circle. in the middle of the circle I saw a version of my face that looked different, a little older, but undoubtedly me and my genepool. the look on the 'me''s face was one of incredulity, like "oh my god! i see another me! holy shit!"

is it possible that both I and another version of me did DMT at the exact same time?
>>
connect with the ultimate self, it reaches all realities and all versions of you.
>>
>>18948571
thank you for your comment. Question: does everybody have a unique 'ultimate self'? or is the ultimate self of humanity the same for you and I and anybody? just curious
>>
>>18948567
I had something similar to me happen, although it occurred to me in a lucid dream. I was in a sunflower field and another version of me was talking to me face to face and he seemed content with the situation whilst i was completely bewildered
>>
>>18948567
What's with all the Dmt disinfo, its on forums and in t.v.

My friend your Dmt strory is lame. If you don't fold all of reality inside, so there is no more "you"

You failed.

True breakthroughs can't be shared
>>
Hate to break it to you but this is the only universe there is. Infinite universes exist in the future in through our collective action we choose which one (and only one) of them may enter the present.
>>
>>18948575
The ultimate self is God, there is one of them, it is all that is. Religions often get this point logically invalid, so allow me to clarify. "" The Devil "" if such a being exists, is part of all that is. You, are part of all that is. Every one you know, is part of all that is. All that is, is all that is. That's all there is to it.

By one measure, that's a very primitive, immature personality to adopt. By another measure, it is the ultimate goal of existence, a straight forward, no detour return to source.

This primary polarity divides social configurations into two general configurations, with maybe other more specific and more customized / creative expressions of self. But the two general, common configurations are "" service to self "" and "" service to other. "" The former strives to adopt the personality of all that is. The latter seeks to expand the number of total possible personalities in existence by being separate from that personality.

As I mentioned, it is a gradient spectrum. Earth is a world where people who haven't decided on a personality to adopt can learn, customize, and try things out. To really appreciate what this means, understand that there are worlds where people who identify as service to self, and people who identify as service to other do not coexist in a peaceful way.

It's kind of a miracle that worlds like Earth can exist. What we've accomplished here is incredible.

(Cont...)
>>
>>18948575
its sort of got stages.

the true ultimate self is the totality of self aware creation/existence. so its the same for every one.

but that isnt to say there isnt one for a chunk of realities that embody the idea of you. Its a version of you that exist as the concept of you rather than existing in a particular universe .but if you change enough variables in your life in an alternate universe, eventually that version of "you" is hardly you at all, and then eventually not at all, so its got a lot of gray areas. thats why the true ultimate self includes all of them. every person is just a different version of someone else

this also is kind of where the idea where gods come from, they embody these archetypes of people that exist in so many realities and situations, that they seem to be forces of human nature in and of themselves. A god is just a super self that covers a bigger piece of existence than "your" ultimate self but less than the true ultimate self.

when people connect to their higher self they experience deep insights about themselves and their lives. when people connect to gods they connect to something "greater than themselves" and learn about the world and life. but being "one with everything"and connecting with the ultimate self is the higher form of that and achieves a level of understanding otherwise not possible. enlightenment if you believe in such a thing.
>>
>>18948592
I hate to break it to you but I'm being inherent and honest about my experience. if you want to call what happened to me 'disinfo', it's just your own insecurity about what I experienced. You have nothing to offer me; get the fuck out of my thread
>>
>>18948604
>Hate to break it to you but

I actually think the concept of 'one universe / all existence' is so profound that you're not breaking anything to me. contrary, if this was true, I'd be happier than ever. it means that in the one and only existence, the things I accomplished are truly my own. rather than me being in some variation of a universe where some of my success came true. if what you say is true, holy shit, I'm so content
>>
File: ser.jpg (1MB, 2322x4128px) Image search: [Google]
ser.jpg
1MB, 2322x4128px
>>18948604
This
>>
>>18948608
This was a good post, but I feel that being more service to others would ultimately be attaining the state of supreme Oneness of the All--but it's certainly not easy, as the ego is a great, heavy veil. When one is highly gravitating constantly to the service to self modality there is a strong delusion and illusion of being "All That Is", but beyond the pride there is not much more than fear and obsession.
>>
>>18948608
Personally, I identify as service to self, an individual. However, I do acknowledge that there is a personality frame whereby all people appear to share a unified consciousness, and that within this frane I am a part of all that is. Nonetheless, I have trained my subconscious mind to respect others' privacy, and not use this connection to observe or predict others' consciousness except when I am cleared to do so. My own permission checking protocols are complicated, and part of what identifies me as a unique individual. It operates on the basis of karma--what I give out, is what I get back, and I have restrained myself so that the only way I am able to route a signal through another person's consciousness is through their own awareness of myself. Therefor, I will not share with you exactly what my protocs are, because if I did, I would begin to experience interference whenever I came into contact with the effects of your causes through the physical universe.

This is a rudimentary application of telecommunications technology. I just happen to understand how to operate organic bodies as if they were telecom components.

In this way, I am able to flexibly interface with people through the collective consciousness directly, without losing my sense of self, or absorbing the personality traits of the people I interface with in this way. This is what you must attain before you will be able to adopt a personality frame with a sense of self such that you are aware of others in alternate worlds that are not this one, without going all in and adopting a personality frame that views itself as a child in God's collective.

(Cont...)
>>
>>18948635
This is the paradox--to be able to route your consciousness through others that are similar enough to be considered self, yet different enough that they couldn't exist in the world you are in, because all infinite versions of you that could have existed in the world you exist in already do, here and now. It is a sort of grey area between the terminal ends of the service to self, and service to other polar axis.If you attempt to gain a more expanded sense of self this way, I implore you to respect the collectivists for who they are. To not create conflict, over their difference of social configuration and ignore those who would desire a conflict with you. There is a tentative, but in my view beautiful peace between individualists and collectivists here on Earth, that I wish to preserve. They are something like God's children in a way. If possible, we benevolent individualists leave them to their conformity games, and only intervene if directly asked for help. As I believe you did.

>>18948561
>So, how does one do this?

Personally, I even go as far as to intervene when it is brought to my attention that malicious individualists are attempting to "" free "" collectivists from their conformity, with no respect for the possibility that they may have chosen to adopt that personality frame of their own free will. But I won't ask you to do as I do. I will just point out that due to the perfectly valid presence of service to other social configurations on Earth at this time, choosing to enhance your perception of self in a way that doesn't lead to conflict with those who take a polarized view of existence is going to be a hell of a lot easier.

(Cont...)
>>
>>18948646
So with all of this said, if you are still interested in enhancing your sense of self in a benevolent way, I will assist you in the more nitty gritty mechanics of it, including meditation techniques to develop your neural circuitry for the purpose of establishing cross temporal communication links with your own consciousness.

If you're interested in walking the path of service to other (shouldn't they call it service to all? Idunno. I don't run adverts for them) then the probability of encountering them after reading this post is incredibly high, just by virtue of what the collective consciousness is.

And if you're interested in enhancing your sense of self in a malovent way, with the intention of forcing your choice of personality frames onto others against their free will, then realize by making this choice you adopt the responsibility of your own awareness, and so please stay out of my awareness.

(End.)
>>
>>18948621
You are absolutely correct.

Since by definition there can only be one who is the all, any person who convinces themselves they are the only real person in existence is going to have a very negative, and illusory experience. By contrast, those who see the all in others very quickly integrate into a recursively positive reality experience.

I chose to maintain a rigid sense of self, because I recognize that self is one the valid forms of consciousness in existence. I acknowledge those parts of all that is who choose to experience reality with that personality frame, while I simultaneously understand those who could never find it within themselves to make that choice. And in this way, offer myself as springage between the two otherwise frictional social configurations.

Where does a country most need ambassadors? With their proponents, or with their opponents?
>>
>>18948651
Please go on, I want the nitty gritty mechanics.
>>
>>18948704
Very well.

I will first explain how to solidify oneself into 4 dimensional spacetime--memorize everything that happens to you. Humans are story telling creatures. As such, when humans memorize events, their anatomy reflexively sorts it into linear form. This is true at the quantum level, although it requires a 5th dimensional perspective to verify it.

Simply put, when you are holding details in your mind, they are solified into your wordline. Everything that you perceive is within your 4 dimensional perspective, and everything that relies on your memory being true based on your perceptions is also within your 4 dimensional perapective. Therefor, everything which could *NOT* be true based on that perception and memory chain, yet would be true if events had occurred a different way, exists within your 5 dimensional perspective.

In a 4 dimensional perspective, what is not visible is the shadows, those places which block information signals from reaching your observation, including memory which reflects signals through time. In a 5 dimensional perspective, that which is visible is the barrier, and the shadow behind it is the reality.

The 5th dimension is probability. Things which are not visible from a 4 dimensional perspective are only not visible because they are a blur of possibilities. And so, the first skill to learn, when learning to swim through the sea of probabilities, is the ability to consciously, intentionally let go of memories.

(Cont...)
>>
>>18948561
Well , according to the lore, it seems the rituals made with mirrors, reflective surfaces etc, always seem to switch the users life unto the life on the other side.

Be careful anon.
>>
>>18948723
Physically what's occurring in this process is a customization of one's sensory perceptions. The modern scientific approach to sensoey organs is color theory. One has a certain, definite range of sight. Inside this range is vision. Outside this range is blurriness. The same is assumed to be true for frequency spectrum.

This is a primitive approach to sensory organs. Although they can be calibrated this way, and it's healthy to restore one's senses to a neutral state now and again, it is nonetheless possible to customize one's senses so that certain shapes come into focus at a more distant range than others.

The way to do this is by solidifying a wordline by the fusion of memorization and imagination. Focus strongly on a certain shape, or symbol, until it is ingrained in the mind. You will know it's working, when it shows up to some degree even as you're looking at other things, or when the eyes are actually closed. At this point, the neural configuration of your body is physically attuning itself to match the vibrational frequency of that shape.

Every shape has a vibrational counter part, and the study of matching vibrational frequencies to shape is called cymatics.

Anyways, once you've attuned yourself to a specific shape, the next step is to of course fluidify your worldline, by allowing the memory of that memorization process to drift into the recesses of your mind. By simply not focusing on it, and allowing your awareness to drift to the next thing, your human body reflexively orients itself about 5 dimensional spacetime so that the shape forgotten about becomes more visible.

You will discover that as you go about your life, various seemingly unrelated observations will periodically remind you of that shape. Now that the memory circuit which was formed by focusing on that shape is no longer being fed information by your imagination, it is able to act as an antenna, attuned to a specific vibrational tone.

(Cont...)
>>
Short answer is yes.

Tech has been developed around 2012 that enables sending messages to one's self in the past, in an alternate timeline.

The idea is that the Multiverse bifurcates into one new timeline for every possible combination of every quantum state of every particle, as each Planck Time passes. The timeline your consciousness inhabits is the one you EXPECT to inhabit, meaning that deep down inside, you're here because this is where you really want to be, whether you realize it or not.

Think of it like binary. If you have a three-digit binary word, the number of possible combinations is (2)^3, or 8 possibilities:

So as each discrete time step ticks off, which state you end up in depends upon your initial condition (the state you choose to be in, in the previous time step), or "faith".

Thing is, through "retrocausality", we now have a way of going back to states more than just one time step away, and altering them, thereby altering the downstream state considerably, with only small perturbations.

Thing is, you can't go back past the time of the original discovery, which was accidental (Australian academics did it for the first time).

Also remember, God exists, and all this is subject to His approval. Get too big for your britches, and you're fucked. He can go into the past, change it, and you'd never know that it wasn't "always that way".
>>
>>18948749
Many people I've encountered really get stuck on this letting go phaze. They understand how to customize their senses for a certain shape within probability space. But then they constantly bombard that memory circuit with their imagination, distorting the signal, and interfering with any incoming information. You have to let it go, so that you can be reminded of it later.

Because what reminds you of it later, always has a partial vibrational match to the shape stored in that memory circuit. It could be a person, a smell, a location, or even just a moment in time by which you intuit "if I put my awareness here, I'll be one step closer to encountering the shape."

Now, all this is the art of manifestation, which is well and fine. But I am going to connect these processes to explain how you can use them to modify your consciousness circuitry, in order to maintain a persistent 5 dimensional perspective of time. At this point, you will be one person in an infinite number of places, and only you will have access to which places these are.

To do this, know the difference between notes and tones.

A note is a single pure frequency, of a specific tone. It can be raised in pitch, or lowered. But each tone is a complex set of every possible frequency. Each memory circuit has the complexity of a tone.

By habitually replicating your memory circuits, which calibrate your senses to notice specific shapes, you can split your consciousness into finite many mutually exclusove, yet simutaneously occuring wordlines, as perceived by you as here, and now.

For example--there are 5 platonic solids:

- Tetrahedron
- Cube
- Octohedron
- Dodecahedron
- Icosohedron

(Cont...)
>>
File: tmp_4197-Spectroscope-1142966859.jpg (100KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4197-Spectroscope-1142966859.jpg
100KB, 1280x800px
>>18948790
No platonic solid can be any of the others. You could focus on each of these shapes in turn, making sure to take rests between each established memory circuit, so that they become independent. Once all five have been individually established, run through them again in reverse. Then all together at once. Again, and again, until when thought of collectively they blur together as a single tone, yet when thought of individually can be focused upon as seperate tones.

As you go about your life, various seemingly unrelated things will remind you of one or more of the platonic solids. Form the habit so that every time this happens, you proceed to cycle through the other platonic solids, and imagine what you *would* be thinking if you had been reminded of the platonic solids you weren't and weren't reminded of the platonic solids you were.

As time goes on, as you habitually consider what the alternate versions of yourself would be thinking, given the knowledge that they were reminded of a different memory circuit you were, you will come into alignment with those alternate wordlines, because they will also be considering you this way.

The difference between the singular 4d wordline you are focused on, and the plural 5d wordlines you are not is along the axis of your perception, and imagination. What is perceived in the singular worldline is imagined in the plural worldlines, and what is imagined in the singular worldline is perceived in each one of the plural wordlines.

This is the true value of routing one's consciousness cross temporally. Rather than attempting to manifest your reality one step at a time, you can just calibrate your entire sense - imagination axis across probability space itself, so that *WHATEVER* you imagine reflexively becomes more visible in the here and now.

(Cont...)
>>
File: tmp_4197-colcon-1574509284.gif (40KB, 477x304px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4197-colcon-1574509284.gif
40KB, 477x304px
>>18948804
Once again, I cannot overstate the effectiveness of allowing oneself to forget. Although utilizing retrocausality can be uncomfortable at first, it is a very fast way to bring the things that excite your established memory circuits into visible focus.

It's a little weird at first, imagining multiples of yourself, rewriting each other's memories in order to simulate the effect of retrocausility. For sure don't be going around telling people who are uncomfortable with the idea what you're doing, since from a 4d perspective, nothing is changing. It is the future which hasn't happened yet that experiences the change. (Or... is it really the future, or just the here and now in an alternate worldline where the universe happened a moment earlier?)

Also, if the longer you hold on to the alternate versions of yourself, the more energy is required to do anything, since minute differences cause exponentially larger differences to develop over time. So periodically disconnect, by imagining all the platonic solid memory circuits together as a blurred tone. And then imagine them as distinct seperatw tones again later to reconnect with new alternate versions of yourself, who are more in alignment with your here and now.

You don't have to use specifically the platonic solids either. Any set of mutually exclusive shapes, capable of being recognized as elements of your perception and imagination can serve. I even do it with linguistic atterns instead. The important thing isn't really the shapes you look for anyways. It's the circuitry your body develops in order to look for them.

Have fun, explore, don't mess around with collectivists' sense of continuity, and remember to recenter your moment once in awhile.

And as one last word of advice--if you start to hallucinate, you can reset your perception by focusing on a formless red object. Then green, then blue. Let those replace your memory circuits for shapes.

(End.)
>>
>>18948561
To be your copy in other universe, that other universe needs to be 100% same as this one, so basically nope :)
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.