[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 48

File: the_hermit.png (1MB, 790x1300px) Image search: [Google]
the_hermit.png
1MB, 790x1300px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Server:
/div/cord: https://discord.gg/qWN3dcM
>>
>>18919651
Kikery aside, I'm here to do tarot readings for a bit.

Or just chill and talk a bit about tarot.
>>
>>18919664

May I have a general reading? Lately things have not been in my favor and I'm worried about the next few months
>>
>>18919664
Love general,If possible
>>
>>18919664
I'd also like a general about the next month or two, I already know april is not ending well
>>
>>18919664
Another one for a general reading, please
>>
>>18919677
I drew the wheel of fortune for you and that card tells me that things, by the sound of it will actually get worse before they get better. Things aren't going in your favour and it seems they'll just spiral out of control further, probably because you're not turning with the wheel. You need to get moving and take action.

>>18919682
For you, I drew the 10 of swords. I use the Rider-Waite deck and the art's pretty interesting on this card; it shows Julius Caesar assassinated, dead on the floor. It seems like you make more enemies than you do friends, unfortunately, which is guaranteed to be in your detriment. Only you know how to improve yourself, in that case.

>>18919687
It seems that your end of april and future months will be all about making tough, blind decisions. I drew the 2 of swords. You won't fully know what path to take until you pick the path. However, I do have a good feeling that you'll choose the right path.

>>18919700
General reading for you? I bring you Strength. This is a card about realising your own strengths and weaknesses, of knowing what things weaken you and how to fight them off. It would require introspection to realise your qualities and your pitfalls as a person, but the strongest thing you can do is work on improving yourself as a person.
>>
Do any of you ever get tired of the love/relationship readings? I stopped doing readings because that's all anybody ever asked, and I saw multiple people ask multiple readers the same question...anyone else?
>>
>>18919722
Honestly, I don't; I just notice who keeps asking the same repeated questions and ignore them since they've already been read. It's not their fault, thought, that they seek validation for their desires from the cards instead of seeking legitimate advice.

I mean it's like when someone asks if he'll get back with her ex again; he'll never listen to any legit advice from a reading because he's still thinking with his dick about her, instead of with his brain about improving himself.
>>
>>18919715
Thanks for your time and effort. You're right, I need to get moving and start being assertive.
>>
>>18919664
S-senpai, a general reading please
>>
>>18919722
They're the easiest, so they get boring. I like doing occult readings best, but so very few people here are actual occultists. If you want to do readings but not love readings, you can always specify.
>>
>>18919664
may i have a general reading, please?
>>
>>18919749
Glad to help. It will be hard, but you can do it; nobody else will do it for you.

>>18919751
Sure. And I drew the 3 of pentacles. Hard work your way, but hard work under guidance is necessary. You may be the type who's prone to mistakes, but you're also the type to learn quickly and pick up new skills. Don't be afraid to make mistakes, but do your best to learn from them and not repeat them.

>>18919785
Occult readings are always interesting to do. Occult, legal, financial and love, I find. My list of subjects I call stupid to read include health-related, your own death and trying to know what someone else thinks of them. I mean you kick the bucket when you do, you go to the doctor if you feel something's wrong with your health and you man the fuck up and talk to the one you have an interest in.

>>18919787
8 of cups; a card of moving on once something good has ended or has been accomplished. It seems that you may be working on something and you're nearing completion. As hard as it may be to complete it, think to yourself "what can I do next?"
>>
>>18919793
hey buddy, can i get a general reading as well please?
>>
>>18919736
>>18919785
Thanks for the feedback.
>>
>>18919793
thanks anon, really appreciate that. i am on my final semesters in uni, and now started looking for a decent job, and marrying my gf.
>>
I have an idea but I'm not quite that good at divination yet so I dunno if this'll actually work. But, from how I understand it, you can divine from basically anything if you are connected enough.

But basically I smoke a lot. Like, 4-6 a day. I'm thinking that I could write sigils on the side of these. Like, put a symbol on one side of the cigarette that represents me being where I'm meant to be, being on the right track, being myself, all that, and one on the other side that represents stagnation and misdirection and all that sorta stuff where I'm not where I'm meant to be. As I smoke, focusing on myself, whichever is burnt away first is which one is more true, as an example.

Any thoughts? Recommendations? I don't know a lot of sigils n stuff so I was just using runes for now.
>>
can you do a general for me and let me predict what you draw? if so, should i type it before? i'm not gonna lie i just thought i would be cool. fuck it why not, you're gonna draw judgement. prove me wrong.
>>
>>18919664

A reading would be cool. I'd like to know whether my instinct to dive right into the deep end of my career is the right one or not.
>>
>>18919806
you smoke 4-6 packs a day? You won't be able to breathe in probably 10 years at that rate
>>
>>18919816
no, he prolly meant 4-6 thats adorbs.
>>
>>18919634
Mother died last August. I'm in charge of her business and my little sister. Lots of pressure on me - been doing well, but heavy into beer and vidya at the moment. Rest of the family (uncles especially) are eyeing whatever inheritance there is to fight over until August when things get transferred to my name. What do? Just looking for a general reading and some insight on how to carry myself in the coming months.
>>
>>18919664
Can I have a reading please?
Do I still have a chance with her?
>>
Anyone trading?Method is bibliomancy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNugjm0iNxU
>>
>>18919715
Yeah, it all feels like it's very much a leap of faith. Nothing honestly feels like a good choice and I feel very stuck without much to show for it
>>
>>18919794
Sure.

6 of swords... Sometimes I just hate when I get generally negative cards.

6 of swords is a card of feeling like you have to go through some serious shit, with no way to bail out. You're probably in a stage where you feel like shit at work or at school, but you feel you have to drag on through to get that degree, diploma or to just make a living as you want to. You need to figure out ways of coping with your stress and to realise that you still have freedom of choice.

>>18919799
No problem. Everyone has their style and preferences. It's all good. What matters is respect.

>>18919800
Well I'm most certainly glad to have helped with that. You may miss your college years, but you're getting married, looking for a decent job that I hope you get and you're setting yourself up for the good life. Keep it up and keep positive; know that she'll walk alongside you.

>>18919812
I don't think that needs a reading, but for what's it worth, I drew the 9 of pentacles. It's a positive card, though not quite as positive as other cards. It means that you won't be necessarily happier, but you will satisfy your career.

>>18919829
Unfortunately, I drew the Death card. It's final & it doesn't seem you have a chance with her, but there's something more important; learning to get over her.
>>
>>18919877
Can i get a general reading and a query?

query:
Will my future entrepreneurship endeavors bear fruit?

male
Taurus
>>
>>18919877

Thank you very much.
>>
>>18919877
Thanks man, pretty spot on if you'd like to know
>>
>>18919664
Please help. I would like to know what are N's intentions with me
>>
>>18919664
general reading about the future please
thanks
>>
>>18919821
I assumed it was packs because
>I smoke a lot
>4 to 6 CIGARETTES a day
>a lot
wat?
>>
Trading
>>
>>18919904
Query?
>>
>>18919920
If I transfer to a school closer to the person I'm in love with, what will our relationship be like?
Yours?
>>
>>18919904
>>18919920
I would also like to trade a reading. It is my first try online though
>>
>>18919922
that's a terrible idea, even if you were married. Get that edumacation first.
>>
>>18919875
The important thing is that you learn the proper coping mechanisms in order to get through. Just understand that you still have the choice in your hands to leave from this feeling of entrapment.

>>18919883
>>18919885
I'm glad to have helped you guys. I hope all the best for you.

>>18919887
A general reading for you; I got the Fool. I take it as more of a warning to not be so naive when it comes to your social interactions, especially when it comes to your finances. Don't be taken in by friends to the point that they can use you.

>>18919882
I drew the 7 of pentacles about that. This is a card of risks, of possible losses no matter how much work you put in, like harvesting crops in a drought. Expect failure, but expect multiple failures while insisting on pushing forward.
>>
>>18919664
Is it possible for me to still get a reading on my spirituality?
>>
>>18919930
thank you
>>
>>18919932
I was about to head out, but here's your card; the card is the 7 of swords. Spiritually, you seem to be the type to want to escape responsibility from your deeds, instead of owning up to them. So own up to the things you do wrong and do your best to rectify them.

>>18919942
No problem. I'm glad to help.

I'll be headed off now. Take it easy, everyone.
>>
>>18919929
Just looking for a reading, not advice. I have a really good reason for even considering it that are beyond the relationship.
>>
>>18919922
First of all, don't.

Anyway, your reading:
The Tower, The Magician, 3 of Wands, Knight of Wands, The Devil

So, things would fall apart completely at first. You'll be given an opportunity to make it all work out for you if you are clever and do some slightly underhanded things to pressure him into a commitment indirectly. You'd have to do it extreme subtly and keep his mind from thinking clearly by working your feminine wiles. If you managed to pull this off (cards suggest you're quite capable), you'll probably get the commitment you want externally, even if not internally.

I'd like a reading on how much longer to give her space.
>>
>>18919664
I dont know myself,who I am and what is my purpose?
>>
Trading
>>
File: WVB6tAY.jpg (311KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WVB6tAY.jpg
311KB, 1920x1080px
Hello Fellow /div/ users, as always, Imperial owl back here bringing you some destiny scrying. This might be a long night, so here I am trying to have some karma re-gained helping some of you. I hope you are all are doing ok.

Let's begin:

>But what is a destiny scrying?
Instead of scrying about a present situation I usually scry about future situations you will face sooner or later based on the query you give me. It usually is related to it, so this scrying is more like a help to be one step ahead of future events.

>But what info do I need?
Your query, a number, a picture that reminds you to that query and your favourite quote. (Simple right?)

>What do I ask in exchange?
A reading based on this question, with your query (with the info needed - see above)
(I am a 23 years old Male Capricorn btw)

●Will I start a love relationship between what's left of April to the end of June? Or Will I stay single and alone again for a long time?

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Let's work together for a better future, shall we?
>>
>>18919634
Had to ask.

His ex got me good this time.
>>
>>18919959
>emperor, magus, nine of swords, devil
If you stop giving her space now, she'll still feel constricted and trapped with you. She likes you, thinks about you, feels bad that she needs space from you, but she still wants it nonetheless.
advice:
>queen of swords, eight of pentacles, judgement
So she just isn't quite ready, like we discussed above. Give her a little more time. She is building positive feelings towards you in the meantime, but WHEN you should actually stop giving her space, well, that's really something you need to read the atmosphere for. If you're not speaking with her at all, begin slowly, reach out again, start chatting a bit but don't make her feel like she needs to talk all day or even every day. Let her grow back onto you.
>>
File: owl.png (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
owl.png
18KB, 500x500px
>>18919970

I would like to know what my place in the world's order might be.

>Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty. Without change, something sleeps inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken. What do you despise? By this are you truly known.

Starting on yours. We will make a better future.
>>
>>18919970
>>18919987

I'm seeing muscles in a neck laid bare. The body has been stripped of it's outward layer of skin and muscles, and bone and underlying layers of muscles stand out. An anguished face, still with skin, looks to be attached to this body with it's head thrown back in anguish. A book with very artful text, the sort that monks once wrote, sits in a pair of hands. A white box that looks almost porcelain, like eggshells, sits open and empty. A colorful drink with a parasol sits undisturbed in the shade. The silhouette of a man sits staring at his right hand, with certain muscle groups glowing. There is a long hallway covered in doors, and I think that this is both literal and metaphorical, it makes me think of a hotel or a dormitory, but more a hotel. Seeing bones in an x-ray of a skeleton.

This is hard to analyze. The anatomical images are telling me that there is critical examination going on, as though the person in question is trying to figure out some sort of issue and it's root causes. The problem is that a body cannot move without all of it's key muscles, and incising and cutting away at some to leave the underlying structure bare to examination is contradictory to taking action. Over analysis has a paralytic effect. In particular the image of the right hand, most people's strong hand, being stared at almost speaks of strength turned to weakness by idleness. The drink sitting under the parasol makes me think that there might be a sort of casual romance that is there for the taking, likely in early summer or mid-late spring, but that you must cease analysis and act to pick up and sip the drink. The long hallway covered in doors offers a different sort of examination: to get to where you are going you have to know where you want to go because every room looks the same from the outside.

My imperative is that you cease paralytic introspection and be prepared to act. Know what you want so that you won't pause at a critical moment.
>>
File: feyman.jpg (110KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
feyman.jpg
110KB, 800x450px
>>18919970
tell me where my medical career is going to lead me?
>>
>>18919970
>a reading for my future with my crush! #8, "nothing in this world worth having comes easy".

>Will I start a love relationship between what's left of April to the end of June? Or Will I stay single and alone again for a long time?

Singe card tarot says:
The Chariot - Yes you will start one!
>>
>>18919970
Owl!!! I was the one that was going to trade with you earlier this morning before the thread got pruned! I did your reading though as it was the same question as mine and my picture was the Lilly with the number 4
>>
>>18919970
Three of Cups
Seven of Swords
Four of Swords
Judgement
Ten of Swords

Advice:
Eight of Cups, Lovers

So it looks like you may meet someone, but they won't at all be 'the one' you are looking for. You get along with them great, and you feel like you connect very well with them, but they're not a very good person. They have no intention of taking the relationship anywhere positive for you and are probably just looking for a little easy attention. You'll blame yourself for the whole ideal when things fall apart, but please don't. They were a shit person to begin with and you're probably not their first, or last victim.
Your advice says to be a bit more picky with love. You've got 'Big Love' waiting for you out there somewhere, but you won't find it by looking for it in everyone that makes you feel a certain type of way. There are going to be people who don't mind hurting you, and you're discouraging yourself but getting involved with them. Get to know people well before you let them get your hopes up.
>When will you find love?
Four of Pentacles
King of Cups
The Sun

Love is coming, my friend, but you've got to keep that sweet heart on lock until you're sure that it is love. You're a good person, a deserving person, and there are people out there who are totally okay with taking advantage of that. Be strong, senpai.

>My query: When do I see man I love next? Where does it seem that I meet him (like general environment: mountains, ocean, etc.)?
>Number: 9
>Quote:
"A faint clap of thunder;
Even if rain comes not;
I’ll stay here, together with you"
>Pic related
>>
>>18920017
My lenormand spread had the heart in house 24 however the man and the woman were next to each other and judging by their position I was able to see that at the moment things are going well and that yes in fact there could be some relationship that would be formed in the near future either with a woman directly or maybe one of her friends would be a potential suitor. I enjoyed reading for you as your future spread also pointed to some great things on your way in your career aspect and just life in general. I got the sense that you're in a pleasant place at the moment and your future is going to be pleasant as well!
>>
>>18920024
can i get a general reading?

Taurus
male
>>
Hey if anyone is doing readings, I would appreciate one. Work is starting to drag and I'm wondering if I should seek more gainful employment.

M
Sagittarius
>>
Hey its me the newbie again! I'll do three readings! Age, sign, gender, question.
>>
>>18920119
>>18920054
>>
>>18920119

see >>18920089
>>
>>18920119

>23
>Capricorn
>Male

When will I find my next girlfriend?
>>
>>18920119
Áries
General
>>
File: 1404689129914.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1404689129914.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>18920119
23/Scorpio/Male

I'd like a reading of my near future. Thanks in advance
>>
>>18920024

Basically when I scried you tons of things came to my mind, my visions showed me an empty stadium filled with bright colours, which could mean an empty heart or an empty feeling in your daily routine, however, next to that I saw how slowly people was filling the stadium. A thing that got my attention too was that the floor was actually not grass but solid steel, this means that you are a well grounded person and you have a good criteria when it comes to taking decisions.

All in all, my reading about this scry would be that even if right now you feel alone, soon maybe someone will enter your life, then that woman or man will drag more people, and that people will drag more and more and so on. Maybe this will expand your social life, however you will decide who you want to be social with and who don't.

It's a slow process, but the last part of the scry showed me that on the actual field there's one man, tall, thin, brown hair, wearing a shirt and jeans. Good posture, everyone is looking down at you two in the end.

I'd say it's going to be some sort of snowball process, and eventually either you will get hooked up or you'll get to meet this guy after a few social events.

About the place, well, hard to say, it could easily be in your normal life, day to day life, or maybe it does have something to do with a stadium, a sport or something like that.

I hope that helped.
>>
>>18920156
Omg, I worded my question wrong and gave the wrong impression of what I was asking. ;---;
There was someone I love, and I want to know when I see him again, if it will be soon or far off and where (like beach, mmountains, etc)

Willing to trade again since you put a lot of work into my first scry. Do you have another question?
>>
>>18920089
First card: Reversed two of cups, so its obvious that the work you are in right now is making you feel unstaisfactory. Maybe you feel like the work you're in takes you for granted?

Second card: is the reversed hanged man, so your job is making you feel stagnant and that you aren't progressing in life. This job might not be secure.

Third card: Ace of Pentacles, so this means that new financial and job opportunities might be coming your way! Just be careful with your spending and dont get in over your head!

I hope this was accurate. I say go for it and do what will make you happier.
>>
File: i dont even know anymore.jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
i dont even know anymore.jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
>>18919970
what do girls think of me?

Quote: Not everyone has to like you, not everyone has taste
>>
>>18920169
>>18920156
Actually, nevermind! I have to head out. If you don't see my message and do the read anyways, I promise to do a query for you as soon as I get home!
>>
Trading. Of whom is she jealous and why?
>>
>>18920174

Thanks bro.
>>
>>18920232
Thanks for the reading, even if it isn't all that good.

Sounds like a certain friend of mine will say something terrible in the heat of the moment or something. This person is overly emotional so that wouldn't surprise me. Can you tell if this thing is something that this person actually believes? Or is it something this person will come to regret? Or what?
>>
>>18920132
First card: Reversed page of wands. So this might mean you could have someone imature coming into your life. It also could mean that you may be starting new projects but may feel that you wont be taking the right approach to it.

Second card. Reversed four of wands. This means that whatever the situation is it will make you feel unstable and may cause a lack of harmony in your home.

Third card. Reverd seven of swords, so what ever you will be dealing with will make you feel hesitant to make the first step. What this tells me is that you will need to release yourself from old habits and the past to move on.

I hope this was alright!
>>
>>18920284
Fuck if this was my last one i deleted it cause i found out that I forgot to put some cards back in the deck before reading. Im all jumbled up, but i did another reading for you! I hope that is a bit better
>>
I someone willing to do a love reading for me? Please, give me some guide.
>>
>>18920054

1st card: so the general atmosphere adound your life right now is, Justice. So right now you may feel as though things were put into place. That things are faire or that a faire choice should be made.

2nd: king of pentacles. So whatever forces that are coming from this question is good. It may mean wealth or it may mean efficiency will come your way.

Third card: king of swords, so this means that you should make well researched and intellectual choices. Be certain of the choices you make.
>>
Can I get a love reading please?
Dan 25
Gemini
>>
>>18920237
Still here?
>>
>>18920405
Yes. What's yours?
>>
Eight of Wands, NIne of Swords, The Tower, Queen of Wands
She's jealous of someone who has recently appeared in your life and is going through a lot of shit on a mental level. You might not notice the second part, but it's in their thoughts most often and preoccupies most of their day. This person also has a tendency to explode with anger and shift their moods a lot. It might be unrelated or related to the terror in their mind, but the mood shifts are a great part of their personality. This woman is seemingly confident besides that and most likely has hair on the lighter end of the spectrum.

What is going to happen when H meets S?
>>
>>18920440
>>18920412
>>
Anyone willing to give me a meaning to tarot I already pulled today ?
I pulled "Hermit" as card of day but then felt that I should flip two more
"Wheel of fortune" and "Hierophant"
>>
>>18920468
What was the query? A general "What is today gonna be" or did you have something in mind?
Do you use reversals?
I'm assuming RW, but correct me if I'm wrong
>>
>>18920440
I don't know any women who match that description other than her. Aside from the part about appearing recently, you described her perfectly. But it wouldn't make sense for her to be jealous of herself, would it?

>What is going to happen when H meets S?
4 of Pentacles, Queen of Cups, Wheel of Fortune, 5 of Pentacles, 7 of Pentacles, King of Swords
Looks like a brief awkward emotional fling. There will initially be a period of awkwardness that accompanies the meeting, but there will be something in the conversation that hits just the right buttons to trigger an emotional response. It looks weird, like they go from being awkward and slightly confrontational to being loveydovey in a split second. Thereafter something changes, and it's revealed that a belief that is currently held is inaccurate, which leads to them realizing an incompatibility of some sort. For whatever reason, they'll keep trying, and it will continue this way until the relationship gradually becomes cold and hardened.
>>
Hello, I need some help in a idea I had. I just realised my english is almost fluent (I live in a non-english speaking place) and that maybe there is a market for me to become a free lancer interpreter in expos and business transactions. Currently I'm a student, my time available is a mess because of my class schedules and I'm insecure about sticking ads in my university and other places. My idea is just to make some buck to help my dad pay my rent and hopefully buy a camera :)

It can be a tarot reading or a iching one :)
>male, aquarius with scorpio rising, 20 years and single.
>favorite color green
>query: Shed some light in my idea, oracle. Does it has validity and future? Or should I just focus on my studies and forget these things?
Good energies and vibrations for you!!
>>
>>18919886
Trading for this query. I will be back very soon so I will get back to any traders
>>
>>18920485
Sorry for late reply . It was mostly just a for the day thing . But I was kind of also thinking bout how to get out of depressed mentality
I got too drunk last night by mistake and had a lot of really messed up dreams that caused me to wake up feeling shitty bout life
>>
>>18920509
>>18919886
Tell me both of your genders.
>>
>>18920485
No. Reversals
IDK what RW stands for
>>
>>18920517

RW stands for rider waite. what deck are you using?
>>
Trading. I read tarot.
>>
>>18920522
Oh yes I am using that deck
Thanks
>>
>>18920525
Mine:
>>18920237
Yours?
>>
>>18920288
>>18920292
That explains why you deleted the original reading. Yeah, the new one feels more accurate to me. I'll give things some thought, though from what I can gather at first glance, previous readings I've had done, and my own intuition, I can guess where this is going. Likely something to do with new-found love and conflicts that may arise from it, judging by previous readings.
>>
>>18920513
>>18920517
>>18920526
>Drunk last night being depressed
Boy howdy do I know that feel. Well the Hierophant talks of traditions, roots, following the order laid before you. The Wheel of Fortune usually talks of good things to come, the clock turning, that day leads to night leads to day; it is darkest just before dawn. The Hermit talks about shying away, either shirking responsibility or for inner revision. However, the Hermit can also represent ostracisation, of being cast out to be a hermit.

All in all I believe you've cast yourself out. That this depression is self inflicted. The hierophant and wheel of fortune together tells me you'll find the dawn comes when you look back to your tradition; Family, religion, the old ways...find where you belong in these things and you'll find maybe not complete answers but a purpose again in life
>>
New to community but would like to help if my skills allow
Would like to do a few dream interpretations . Feedback welcome as I am hoping to improve my skill and intuition through the progress
All I need is gender and a description of your dream details of how you were feeling in dream emotionally or physically. Key things that stood out or where "missing"
>>
>>18920516
Female
>>
File: MoebComVertCrystal.jpg (371KB, 585x800px) Image search: [Google]
MoebComVertCrystal.jpg
371KB, 585x800px
Good evening /div/! I'm having a wonderful Friday night doing absolutely fucking nothing, and I though about sharing this lovely evening with all of you! I will be doing some tarot reads, and I might have to take a break partway through, dunno though.

>Name, nickname whatever
>age
>yt link to a song that relates to your current emotions
>Query

I will draw one or two cards for a binary state question, like a yes/no. I prefer interpretive queries to predictive, and I'm not the hugest fan of generals, but anything goes. If you're asking me when will something happen, I'm probably not the best guy for that.

As for payment, or a gratitude, a picture of Kurt Russell (because this thread could use some of his luscious sideburns) would be perfect :3
>>
>>18920559
Thanks man that was helpful
The way I first read it was the hermit telling me to meditate on my problems or life opinions until I feel content enough to come out-of my shell so to speak
Then the wheel of fortune representing good things to come if I commit to a healthy stage of the hermit . And the hierophant being the third card to continue finding that which I find holy,through myself .
I agree my depression is often self inflicted and I create psychological traps for myself that some times appear in dreams or day to day thought cycles
>>
>>18920576
Sky
Will I acheive what I want in may?
https://youtu.be/rxUKEtlwYj0
>>
>>18920576
cole
I'm /of age/ 18 (plus or MINUS a year)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XJxFAoiWSY
does the girl I love love me?
thanks in advance <3
>>
>>18920576
Paul, 22
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n2TgehDuBOU
Do I have paranormal or higher purpose ?
>>
>>18920569
>>18920509
>>18919886
Knight of Swords rev, 2 of Swords, Knight of Wands, Justice rev, Page of Swords

Honestly she doesn't have a clue what she's doing or why. There's some chaos here, likely in her mind. She doesn't have her thoughts sufficiently organized to formulate a plan because she doesn't actually know what she wants. If she seems hard to read specifically because she doesn't seem to be in any particular direction, it's specifically because she isn't. She's sort of running around frantically and just hoping something sticks somewhere. It doesn't really make sense to her, and she's hoping things will make sense eventually.

Mine:
>>18920237
>>
>>18920548
>>18920237
Do you want a scry instead?
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 183x275px
>>18920576
>>Name, nickname whatever
Chris
>>age
>>yt link to a song that relates to your current emotions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-AQHLFOk0Y
>>Query
General please
>>
>>18920589

>high priestess reversed
You won't unless you reassess what you're doing and try it from a different angle.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>18920576
Gonzalo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM86_ozKkgs
Any info about my future gf? ty
>>
>>18920619
Hmm... You might be right about it. I'll think about it. Thanks
>>
Does anyone have any experience with channeling spirit guys ?
I believe we are ultimately in control of our destiny or at least mostly but my gut tells me that there are guides that want to help me but I simply haven't found how to speak with them
>>
>>18920576
>RVIT
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f1h9czDFEQ
>What is my "purpose"? Something I would need to do?
>>
File: kurtrussellhateful82_huge.jpg (61KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
kurtrussellhateful82_huge.jpg
61KB, 500x479px
>>18920576
Mazi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTMqiWq-HUw

Have I already met the love of my life and fucked it up or I'm still waiting
>>
>>18920576
see
>>18920498
>>
>>18920605
Crap i'm so sorry. I meant i am a girl and N's the guy. But that still makes sense thanks haha. I will get to yours asap when i'm home, which will be in a few mins
>>
>>18920596
not a problem broblem

>knight of wands
Hell yeah dude. Go for it.

King of swords flew out during the reading too. Hmm. Trust your gut on this one, you have good intuition and are likely right.
>>
>>18920609
That would actually be ideal, thanks.

>>18920646
The fact that he's male explains the presence of all the masculine cards. With this in mind, the alteration to be made to the interpretation is that his "lower chakras," let's say, have more inclination towards...well you might imagine, and his mind is more inclined not to. That would be part of what is conflicting within him. Still, the mindless chaos thing seems to be present regardless.

>>18920632
>Does anyone have any experience with channeling spirit guys ?
I do

>I believe we are ultimately in control of our destiny or at least mostly
I agree

>my gut tells me that there are guides that want to help me
Perhaps, perhaps not. Do be advised that spirits have their own egos just like us, as well as their own agendas.
>>
>>18920649
honestly wasn't expecting that. thanks again anon, you're in my prayers
>>
>>18920674
Thanks so much, I am going home now in a sec and I will get to your query. I was worried it was picking up my energy because i'm very confused with what i'm doing with this guy also. Lol
>>
>>18920674
Thanks for reply
I understand that
Have your experiences been positive ?
Would you suggest it ? If so could you give me some tips ?
>>
>>18920237
>>18920609
I saw a lotus flower at first. The envied woman is very beautiful to the lone observer. The lotus flower transformed into a woman with a lanky body that is 5'5ish. Sort of "school girl" looking. Her heart face shape is surrounded by straight black hair with thick bangs. Does this ring any bells?

There is a girl I have been speaking to and I want to know if we are going to move in together. Her initial is A.
>>
Trading. Asking for a scry. I do tarot.
>>
>>18920674
Okay I am back home now. I will get to your query in just a moment. Sorry that I seem to be dragging it on
>>
>Mika
>24
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXMwZNRiPe0
Query: Am I going to drop the remainder of weight I gained from going through all this divorce and weird rebound relationship bullshit before my next term of school so I can stop thinking about how fat my ass is and focus on my work
>>
>>18920576
shit forgot to quote

>>18920820
>>
>>18920237
>>18920767
For you I drew the page of swords, knight of cups and temperance. This is sort of hard to interpret because I kinda suck with combinations. She's a little immature and a bit reckless, needs to keep her emotions in balance?
Whenever I see the knight in cups though, I always assume it's a new love or something.
I hope this slightly helped in some way. I am quite bad at combinations so it will probably make more sense to you. Haha
>>
>>18920698
>Have your experiences been positive?
Very mixed.

>Would you suggest it ? If so could you give me some tips ?
I can't say I recommend it unless you have a very strong sense of self and know what you want. If you do decide to work with spirits, work only with those who are aligned with what you want. I'm rather LHP myself, so my general diplomacy towards spirits is "you can help me, or you can stay the fuck out of my way." Also, spirits tend to be dishonest, so be careful with that.

>>18920737
Doesn't ring any bells. I'm driving right now, so I can scry for you right now, or you can wait until I get home and get to my cards, your choice.
>>
File: IMG_20170421_195658_013.jpg (502KB, 1728x2312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170421_195658_013.jpg
502KB, 1728x2312px
>>18920564
Destrot but emotionally stable, I pulled a toddlers forarm/hand out of my art book it's was formed of paper and squishy like a sponge but looked like pale flesh with a light blue tent like the engineers in Prometheus
Once I pulled it out the page behind it had a blood stain made of drenched pastel think water coloring

Pic is what I doodled before I slept

Also if somebody could give me a near future scry it would be much appreciated shouldn't be to hard to tap into since when my life starts crumble my energy goes beserk
>>
>>18920836
Maybe she's jealous of this young "knight" ?? But from the cards I just gathered that she needs to learn to balance her emotions and thoughts
>>
>>18920837
Thank but what does LHP mean ?
>>
>>18920861

left hand path
>>
>>18920861
Left Hand Path.

Typically and, at times erroneously, associated with Satanism. But LHP also relates to many shamanistic traditions, including animism. It's not so much about a division between good and evil, so much as a division between looking after the self or looking after the greater community.
>>
Anyone that can scry want to trade?
>>
>>18920873
Ah thank you
>>
>>18920737
>>18920837
Damn, could it be someone only she knows? Scrying is good.
>>
Hey I'm looking for a trade, will take any divination, can do a 3 card tarot pull.
Let me know if you're interested.
>>
>>18920893
what's up?
>>
>>18920893
Do I have a higher or paranormal purpose in this world ?
Trade dream interpretation
>>
>>18920899
Hey, I need to know if the patterns I've been picking up out in the world are leading me somewhere, and if so, what can you tell me about my inevitable destination. Let me know what you want in return.
>>
>>18920598
Sorry that took a while.

>tower reversed
Likely not. It looks like even the connections you have to weird stuff like that are being severed.Not that many people imho have like spiritual callings or stuff like that, don't feel bad.
>>
>>18920912
Okay. There is someone I want to see in May. Let me know what the chances of that happening are, if that's not something you can do, then how they're feeling about meeting up with me
>>
>>18920921
My abilities have for sure dropped in strength
Thanks
Do you have any dreams needing decernment?
>>
File: feb4326345902a19ffc0e18b94479572.jpg (712KB, 2084x3000px) Image search: [Google]
feb4326345902a19ffc0e18b94479572.jpg
712KB, 2084x3000px
>>18920576
John
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwTCjiuME48
How does V feel about me?
>>
>>18920861
LHP is Left Hand Path. RHP is akin to aligning your will with that of the universe/god/whatever. LHP is aligning your will to yourself.
RHP: God's Plan
LHP: My Plan

>>18920836
>She's a little immature and a bit reckless, needs to keep her emotions in balance?
Describes her perfectly, but not any other girls I know.

>a new love
I haven't met a girl I like in I've over 2 years

>>18920892
>someone only she knows
It wouldn't make sense for her to be jealous of a girl I don't know, would it? I just got home, I'll grab my cards.

>>18920882
If you like, take a crack at the query that's stumping everyone:
>>18920237
What's yours?
>>
>>18920921
What were other 2 cards ?
>>
File: legacy-divine-07348.jpg (21KB, 236x396px) Image search: [Google]
legacy-divine-07348.jpg
21KB, 236x396px
>>18920912
>ace of pentacles, seven of pentacles, knight of swords, five of wands, magician
>moon
You're not mistaken about the patterns. This path is a path you're building for yourself, brick by brick. You have a warning from the cards though: the Knight of Swords is hasty and opinionated. He takes things fast, sometimes way too fast, Taking things too fast, pushing for the outcome of these signs, will only bring discord and disharmony. If you do this, the patterns will end and the road will end. Magician as the outcome supports the self-manifestation of success. This is a path that doesn't have an elevator to a successful outcome, but your reward will be given when you've proven yourself worthy.
I got Moon as the first card for where the path is leading, so I did not pull any more. Moon tells me that the outcome is hidden, but given the two pentacles and the Magician card from the previous spread, I think it may have something to do with material wealth, perhaps some long-deserved payment, a major promotion, or a successful business venture.
>>
>>18920610
I appreciate your image of Kurt quite thoroughly!

>six of cups reversed, eight of swords
You're feeling really trapped by your past. Your family's been giving you grief, so you've had to start coping differently than you usually do, which only leads to self-obliteration. Give it some time, you'll be patient enough to deal with their bullshit later.

>eight of cups reversed, queen of cups reversed
You're could walk away from someone close to you due to your misjudgement of the situation. Try to empathize with them more so this doesn't happen.

>>18920939
I've been so tired I haven't had any dreams for a while. Huh.

There was this one from a couple years ago that really stuck, with a single broken building on a flaming bright rusty orange sky. There was something wrong with the elevator, I never went inside, and I knew my love interest had died and it was silent.

>>18920949
It was kind of a binary state question, and only one specific card was giving me tingles. If you want me to draw more you might need to elaborate a bit.
>>
>>18920923
You: Seven of Wands
Them: The Hanged Man
Chance Ye Shall Meet: Two of Pentacles

Alright, so the Seven of Wands is a card of conflict and turmoil. You're fighting something in your life, and you're probably winning, even if it doesn't feel like it yet. I think whatever direction you're moving yourself toward personally, you're moving in the correct direction. The person you seek is in a similar spot, fighting their own struggle against turmoil. You need to acknowledge that if you want your meeting to happen. Basically, forgive them for being a bit stressed or impatient, and you should be able to see your plans through. They're just going through a lot and are busy right now.

I see as you are both in this spot of turmoil, if you are to meet, it will reflect this. It's all up to you to make this meeting happen, that much I see. You will be the final decider in this. I think you should take a careful inventory of your mindset beforehand. As for how they feel, I think they would actually feel somewhat relieved to see you, like one point of their turmoil is being resolved by seeing you.

That's all I got, No Refunds.
>>
>>18920985
Thanks. Hope my read was helpful.
>>
>>18920985

are you ever going to do readings again?
>>
>>18920946
>>18920737
>There is a girl I have been speaking to and I want to know if we are going to move in together. Her initial is A.
6 of Swords, Temperance rev, The Fool, 3 of Pentacles, 3 of Wands, Princess of Wands rev

Looks bad. Long distance thing? If so, this shows a visit, but thing will fail to fall into place in such a way to make moving in together tenable. The desire will be there, and there will even be some plans, but it looks like the drive to keep pushing will falter when the going gets tough. It looks like it would actually be a good idea if you did, and it seems like something you would both want, but somehow there is a lack of true and strong commitment that would be necessary to follow through on plans.
>>
>>18920576
Weenie
https://youtu.be/qhDO3CoAZks
How's it going to go with this guy is he interested in me or not?
>>
>>18920991
They take a lot out of me, and I always feel bad because I say I'll do readings, get like 15 responses and only do 3. I might do some tomorrow, if there's a demand.
>>
>>18921003

>If

There's always a demand.
>>
>>18921020
For me specifically, I mean. I know there's always 50 hungry plebs who wanna know when they're finally gonna stick it in that mildly above average stacy they've been eying, but that's not really something I could answer BETTER than anyone else could.
>>
>>18921031
What would you say you can answer better than others? What kind of queries are you best at?
>>
>>18920624
np friendo.Nice Wyatt Earp there!

>high priestess reversed, hierophant reversed, knight of cups, three of pentacles
Well, first off, I've been using the Knight of Cups as your signifcator for a bit. Is that the same one others have been using? It's a good sign, though. You two are probably gonna know when you first meet though. She's a little bossy and keeps pretending she knows things even wen she doesn't. Kinda stubborn, too. You'll likely meet her through work or some other collaborative thing, and she seems to be a fairly good person too.
>>
>>18920980
>I appreciate your image of Kurt quite thoroughly!
Meh, first pic i chose that i saw the sideburns tho
>six of cups reversed, eight of swords
You're feeling really trapped by your past. Your family's been giving you grief, so you've had to start coping differently than you usually do, which only leads to self-obliteration. Give it some time, you'll be patient enough to deal with their bullshit later.
Godfucking dammit dude, that's fucking accurate

>eight of cups reversed, queen of cups reversed
You could walk away from someone close to you due to your misjudgement of the situation. Try to empathize with them more so this doesn't happen.

Gonna watch out for that, thanks alot and srsly, shut up with your ''im' not good at general''

You honestly hit the nail on the spot with the 2 first cards

As of the two other ones, i'll watch for it but i think i have an idea of what kind of situations that could lead to that

Thanks alot!
>>
>>18921037
I dunno, Occult related ones are always the most interesting, but anything that involves heavy use of intuiting
>>
>>18920921
I would like a reading if possible, just a general reading
>>
>>18921054
I have a fucking stack of occult queries, lad. Why haven't you ever advertised that you prefer those?
>>
>>18921061
Survey says: "Because I'm a shitter"
>>
>>18921054
What is an ocult Reading ?
>>
>>18921075
>>
>>18921075
Not Op but i figure it has to do with your inner world and it's paths through the universe

tl;dr: the abtsract; metaphysical; spiritual world; whatever you wanna call it
>>
File: read a book nigger.jpg (65KB, 566x480px) Image search: [Google]
read a book nigger.jpg
65KB, 566x480px
>>18921075
HAH
>>
>>18921054
So would you be interested with future occult readings?
or perhaps just average and some "outlandish" supernatural stuff?
>>
>>18921075
It's a reading dealing with a topic related to the occult.

>>18921087
No
>>
>>18920576
>klaas
>27
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uBEtfWMWgC4
How can I get back in a relationship with C?
>>
>>18921046
ty senpai for your time, i have one question about the part of the knights of cups, i didnt understand that, anyway have a cool weekend ;D!
>>
File: 1492819898262.jpg (23KB, 480x542px) Image search: [Google]
1492819898262.jpg
23KB, 480x542px
>>18921075
>the current state of /x/
Let me guess, love query?
>>
>>18920638

>king of swords reversed, temperance reversed, six of cups reversed, eight of wands
You have a bunch of potential energy for this sort of thing. Like you're kind of inclined to go on this sort of search anyways, but this is a really meaningful thing for you. A good place to start would be to fix the wrongs of others and ameliorate them before moving on to yourself.Not in a "You must SUFFER because I am God and I SAID SO" way but to kind of put others first. Maybe try social work if you can, or even just take extra effort to make the world suck less. In the end, you'll feel grounded by it all.

Don't rush it, that's all I can add.

>>18921020
Not if you're on at 1PM eastern on a Tuesday!

>>18921050
ssssssh, the hordes will come. keep it down
>>
>>18921088
Thank you for the polite response.
>>
File: 54b6ddadc489800313f3671c676008d2.jpg (134KB, 785x1017px) Image search: [Google]
54b6ddadc489800313f3671c676008d2.jpg
134KB, 785x1017px
>>18921129
>You have a bunch of potential energy for this sort of thing.
Fixing others, i imagine?
Well thank you for your time and reading, plissken.

hope you like this animated snake plisskens
>>
>>18921182
>>18921129
>>
>>18920642
>hanged man, ace of cups
The ending of your previous relationship was a necessary evil that needed to happen. You made the best choices you could. It may have hurt, but you have become a better person as a result of it. I've never really been a huge believer in the social construct of the one true love, but if anything, they're still out there. You can begin something truly great with someone better. There is peace and happiness and joy ahead of you, just stay calm and trust in the healing process.
>>
File: 1492221760294.jpg (61KB, 516x557px) Image search: [Google]
1492221760294.jpg
61KB, 516x557px
>>18921199
>>
>>18920576

Michelle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDA6qDdCuvA
Can you tell me anything about my future boyfriend?
>>
>>18920498

>three of pentacles reversed, page of pentacles, ten of cups
First off, learning English is fucking hard. Even when you're a native speaker. Good job. Since there's not a lot of people around for you to practice with, becoming completely fluent will be pretty hard, but still manageable. Finding dedicated time to just sit down and get even better will be harder. Even then, it looks like you'll be successful if you're really set on doing this sort of thing. Your dad will also really appreciate it, too! Good luck!
>>
>>18921191
Thank you
>>
Kurt is very easy on the eyes, no homo

Im growing out my hair now and hpoe to look a bit like him to be honest with you my lads
>>
>>18920820
Dang, now THAT is a KURT!

>ace of swords, five of pentacles reversed
Oh yeah, definitely. Getting that obstacle out of the way is important to you, although it isn't as dire a need as you think it it. You have more than enough resolve to get through it, and I believe in you!

>>18921188
>>18921182
:3
>>
>>18921255
Saying no homo makes you look like a closet homo btw, not that there's anything wrong with that. But you obviously have an issue with it.
>>
>>18921295
>>
>>18921295
Maybe, I just thought it's a funny meme. I'm bisex anyway, and if I was full homo I wouldn't be ashamed of it
>>
File: kurt_russell_with_a_gun.png (1MB, 1184x784px) Image search: [Google]
kurt_russell_with_a_gun.png
1MB, 1184x784px
>>18920576
Alex
Feeling in a bit of an optimistic/hopeful mood right now, so have this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4

Query: Can you tell me what kind of person my future girlfriend is?
>>
>>18921295

I <3 you but no homo
>>
>>18920944
ayyyyyy kurt

>empress reversed, wheel of fortune reversed, seven of cups, five of wands
No romantic feelings for the most part, sorry anon friendo. She's hella confused, and distracted by other things, which isn't your fault but she just doesn't think about you much between all the conflict in her life and just not really having a lot of feelings towards you to begin with. It just wasn't meant to be, don't try and push this one.

>>18921255
Kurt is very easy on the eyes, full homo
>>
>>18921343

hoLY FUCK WHEN IS THIS FACTION FINALLY GOING TO REALIZE THAT THE THREADS DONT CARE

HOW MANY TIMES IS THIS POST GOING TO HAVE TO BE DELETED ON SIGHT BY A JANITOR FOR THEM TO UNDERSTAND
>>
>>18920944
>>18921326
That honestly hurts a lot to read, but it is what it is.
Thank you very much for the reading snek, you're pretty good. I wish you the best!
>>
>>18920576
Cam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvepB7uYoAo
I've recently fell out of contact with a close friend/collaborator of 3+ years, they don't respond to me anymore. I'd like to know if I can expect to hear from them or if they just lost interest. Anything hint or clue what to do, really.
>>
>>18921371
>>18921382
>>
Trading. Why does my friend act like such a bitch to me sometimes?
>>
>>18921326
When the owners away, the cats will play lol
>>
>>18920997
Mmm, delicious sideburns...
Anyways.

>page of pentacles reversed, two of cups reversed
Sadly, he's more interested in someone else. Not your fault in the slightest. He's happy, though.
>>
>>18921382

THINGS WERE NEVER PEACEFUL BECAUSE YOU FAGGOTS HAVE TO TAKE THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY DOWN WITH YOU BY BAITING AND DERAILING THE THREADS WHENEVER YOU DON'T GET YOUR WAY AND THEN USE THE IRC AS A SCAPEGOAT FOR YOUR FAGGOTRY

THE MAIN PROPONENTS OF YOUR DISCORD SERVER ARE KNOWN TROLLS HOW TRULY SHOCKING IS IT THAT THE REST OF THE COMMUNITY DOESNT WANT TO INCLUDE YOU BASED ON THAT
>>
File: gettyimages-472030456-jpg.jpg (411KB, 600x734px) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-472030456-jpg.jpg
411KB, 600x734px
>>18920576
Kas
https://youtu.be/J52elJRuPPI
Will I find someone to share interests with and possibly become romantic with this year?
>>
Can I get a tarot reading please, to whoever's on and sees this?
My question: what are the chances/am I going to get the internet deal I've been talking about?
>>
can someone tell me why my truck wont run, or is that too specific?
>>
>>18921518

you don't need a card read for that. call a mechanic
>>
>>18921478
>implying the "community" gives a shit

How fucking short is your attention span? I made almost the exact same point here >>18921371

But just so you know, even "hapless kids asking for reads from a bunch of attention seeking, power hungry, mentally ill people role playing as all knowing seers who are so mature and get off on knowing more esoteric knowledge than the next guy" are going to get upset when the influx of readings suddenly stops because faggots like >>18921448 have to endlessly bait and derail over justice for retarded shit that happened months ago.

>Honestly it's great watching you all fight over something of absolutely no value.

It's almost as if 4chan as a whole is no stranger to banter...
>>
>>18921518
A good mechanic can tell you
>>
what is in my near future, relationship and employment wise
>>
File: IMG_20170411_205807_443.jpg (539KB, 1664x2080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170411_205807_443.jpg
539KB, 1664x2080px
>>18920841
Bumping my inquiry with some of my better work I think x may like
>>
>>18921565

wow it's almost like the mods have no memory and don't remember what a piece of shit you are.
>>
>>18921569

There are over a hundred people in that discord who have absolutely nothing to do with you IRC bitches and your faggot bullshit, so stop taking it out on them.
>>
>>18921581

yeah but most of em are drones :^)

ever wonder why you only have the same 6 people active senpai?
>>
File: 1492302316275.jpg (557KB, 1200x850px) Image search: [Google]
1492302316275.jpg
557KB, 1200x850px
Well, ain't no one else gonna.

666 method: one card for six days from now, another for six weeks, one more for six months. Pulling from the German Kabbalistisches Tarot.

>mfw it's worth more than my first OTO edition Thoth deck at this point

Do NOT ask questions in the form of yes/no, or as a binary choice (I mean, you can, but it'll be an improv breaking format). SO: "What's the outcome if I do X?" or "What happens now that I've done Y?" are waaaay better than "Which thing should I chose".

No love readings.
No general readings.
Be *specific*

I only need age and sex, but rising and sun signs would be greatly appreciated to facilitate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1oQglI7WHc
>>
>>18921587

Thoth, lay it on me man.
>>
>>18921587
Outcome, given my previous performance of the work R[SS].K, given no additional supporting works
30M, thanks
>>
>>18921587

What happens with my writing? I'm working on it, but I'm not sure of the direction that it's going to go.

Male, 26, Leo, I think my rising sign is Libra
>>
>>18921602
>R[SS].K
*RS[SS].KL

Not that it actually matters for your reading, but muh OCD
>>
>>18921565
First reading:
>The Dudebro of Faggotry
Comfy downlow hookups will come to you; open your ass, and your heart and mind shall follow.

>The Ace of Empty Bottles
You must drink more to cultivate the root of your powers.

>The Order of Protection
A highly arcane and esoteric card result, it indicates you should probably stop while you're ahead.

>>18921594
Well, I just said no generals but I'll make an exception.

>Six Days
Um, Ten of Swords.
Keep an eye on your mental health.
Take a nice spring hike.
Always remember to practice good mental hygiene and make sure you cleanse after dealing with ideologues, patriots, and the starkly delusional.
Remember, Malkut in these elements tends to be a state of overabundance; you can LIKELY mitigate it to some light emotional pain instead of day-wrecking thoughts with said cleansings.

>Six Weeks
Nine of Cups; almost the literal inverse of the previous draw. Emotional waves in Iesod. Keep an eye on dreams. Jupiter in Gemini so you may consider trying to work on aspects of yourself you either keep hidden or need to bring to the surface, as Chesed is Rulership and expansion itself.

>Six Months
Yeesh, Seven of Swords; a the cutting mind in Netzach, so Victory rent in twain. Luna in Aquarius. If you can shift these feels out of Venus and into Mercury or, preferably, Sol, they can sort themselves out in a shitbang hurry (remember, Science is 6 of Swords).

Follow the advice in the first draw for best potential results. While emotions will calm worry will eat away if you don't get a good handle on it now.
>>
>>18921479

Any help with this? please.
>>
did snek leave?
>>
>>18921587
hey thoth, would you mind reading me?
>>18921385
female, aries sun, scorpio rising
>>
>>18921602
>Six Days
The Moon. Qoph. Path 29 between Malkut and Netzach.
Outward flow. Emotive cultivation. Much dreaming.
In an occult context this tells me that your work is still in incubation as the scarab who rolls his solar dungball.

>Six Weeks
Ten of Swords
You cats really need to stop with the monkeymind. You're at risk of dwelling on the rite to the point of sabotage. Sol in Gemini so your shit is gonna be bifurcating REALLY hard. Cast that shit out of your mind and stop probing at it like a tongue wandering back to a cavity to check if it still hurts.

>Six Months
King of Pentacles.
So I dunno if you're doing more money shit, or influencing a singular individual, so I'll leave it to you to you to interpret. If you can keep that Air shit out of your biznass, you can smelt some gold coinage via this work. If not, you're gonna get some sorta fuel detonation from the influx of oxygen into the fire/earth interplay.

>>18921619
>Jupiter in Gemini
Pices, my bad, I'm a retard. It's almost the same outlook tho, adjust accordingly.
>>
>>18921619

Noted good sir.
And thank-you for the exemption, I'm feeling terribly compulsory right now.
>>
>>18921609
>I'm working on it, but I'm not sure of the direction that it's going to go.
Not really in form mate.

I'll give you one pull:
>...
I really need to unfuck this deck a bit.
Justice. AKA Adjustment.
Pure Libra. Path nineteen. Teth. The balance between the warlike powers of Mars/Gevura and Jupiter/Chesed.

You're being pulled in a few different directions with your ideas and concepts and are gonna need to balance them to make anything you put to paper remotely marketable.

Teth is an initiatory path; laterally and vertically. Something's gonna need to boot you in the ass to move forward. If you don't do the Work, then the best I can advise is initiation via ordeal - in the next handful of months take some really awful thing use it as inertia to slip into a proper sphere on either side of you, or try to shoot up to Daath (as if that'll actually help).

Add some weight to the light end of the scale, or take some off.

In either case you gotta get in a spot of equilibrium before you can pivot.
>>
>>18921651
>your work is still in incubation
No, it started working instantly, confirmed results in 2 days.

Thanks for trying, have a good one.
>>
File: 1486394728510.jpg (674KB, 1255x784px) Image search: [Google]
1486394728510.jpg
674KB, 1255x784px
I'm offering a few reads tonight.

Some rules to my readings;
1) I don't want to know anything about you. Just ask a question.
2) It's better if it's not a yes/no question.
3) No future readings; ask me something you want deeper insight about that deals with the past or the present only.
4) When I've replied, please let me know the accuracy / how you feel about the reading.

...5) I like to collect /x/ related pictures. If you have some cool ones to share, I encourage it, but they're not necessary, nor will I use them to gauge how to read you.
Cheers,

Eli.
>>
>>18921675
Why is my friend S acting like a bitch?
>>
>>18921675
will he like me back? (im male)
>>
>>18921650
>NO
>GENERALS
I'm gonna stop replying to you cats. I take the time to read and explicate, y'all can at LEAST take the time to form a srs question. I don't wanna sound like anyone's english professor here but shit.

>general
Six of Cups. Pleasure.
Tifaret in Water (Sol in Scorpio).
So your emotional needs are gonna be filled but how or why I can't say, which is likely something only you can determine in the first place.
I'd IMAGINE this is gonna be an aesthetic shift, given the place of Tifaret, meaning Beauty. Some mind or some thing is going to slap you between the eyes like a diamond bullet. Spend some time in nature, or around High Art. Should facilitate the process.
>>
>>18921685
thanks. it was an earlier question directed at snek, but they vanished. i realize i could have reworded the question for you, so i appreciate the effort. have a good weekend
>>
>>18921675
Was separating from Sarah the right way to go?

/x/ related picture added
>>
>>18921587
24, female.

What will be the outcome of my dream and in the future?
>>
>>18921670

Slide off my point of equilibrium, I gotcha. Thanks.
>>
>>18921674
K.
I ain't your guru, mate. Far be it from me to question the understanding you have of your own Work based on a three card pull from a deck that likes to spit successive dupes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q92ZGtPpIqY
>>
>>18921675
What feelings my crush has for me?
>>
>>18921695
Typo here. Just, what will be the outcome of my dream in the future?
>>
>>18921675
What are her feeling towards me? (why did she send me "that"?)
>>
File: thedevil.jpg (130KB, 549x908px) Image search: [Google]
thedevil.jpg
130KB, 549x908px
>>18921675

You like alternate tarot card pics?

I guess I have to ask what's going on with me and women right now. They find me attractive initially, but it never really works out. It becomes... a pattern.
>>
>>18921587
Male
Aries
How does my future look like?
>>
>>18921675
Does my estranged friend hold any dislike?
>>
>>18921675

Why do I find this simple task difficult?
>>
>>18921697
It was meant as feedback, not an insult
>>
>>18921675
Im finally free from my demons of my past? ty
>>
>>18921695
>What will be the outcome of my dream and in the future?
Interesting frame.

>Six Days
Prince of Pentacles.
Implies a disturbance of the moneymind.
This could also be representative of an actual person.
Possibly both depending on variables I don't have oversight with.
This could ALSO possibly indicate a "drying" in the Molino sense (drying of the soul while questing for God).

>Six Weeks
The World/Universe.
Mainline straight from Malkut, the worldly kingdom, into Iesod, the realm of Luna and dreams.
Pat 32, Tau.
I'd expect more dreams along the lines of what you've already been experiencing. Yoga MIGHT be a good idea. Tav is something of a root path in the Thelemic Kabbalah, I'd need more context to fill that out some more.

>Six Months
Two of Pentacles.
Change.
The Yin and Yang.
Forespace and voidspace.
Chockmah in Earth.
Force and power.
Jupiter in Capricorn which leaves room for expansion and/or dissolution into source.
Multiple aspects of the card imply rapid but stable osculation between states.
Card implies less about cash and more about simple material contexts, beneficial in any case. Missing the strength of the Fortress in Disks, lacking the line to Source from Ace. Not incomplete alchemy like over in Binah.
Generally looks like a positive read.
>>
>>18921587
Male
Scorpio (sun)
Scorpio (rising)
What will happend if i leave my country??
ty
>>
>>18921676

>reversed ace of swords
you're trying so hard to appease her
>reversed wheel of fortune
things aren't going your way because you're planning too much
let things go.
>>
>>18921707
>How does my future look like?
No generals.
You get one card.

Five of Pentacles.
Worry.
Gevurah in Earth.
Mercury in Taurus.
Get your finances in line before someone does it for you, because your material context is at war with itself. Retreating into a previous state of affairs would be more long term stable, where pushing through should produce a state ease and of non-struggle but it won't last.
Technically speaking this is a state of superabundance so that 'worry' can be from overthinking (mercury) leading to an erosion of your foundations (taurus) so make sure you make quick and decisive actions so you don't linger on what-ifs and coulda-beens.

>>18921719
I didn't interpret it as such, I was attempting an invitation to discuss your ritual records.
>>
>>18921681

>reversed 5 swords
you make so many jabs at him
probably not, if anything you're turning him against you.
>>
>>18921749
So best to give him space?
>>
>>18921587
Female
Pisces sun
Taurus Rising

Why the heck am I getting mixed signals from my tarot deck? Am I just misinterpreting or is it messing with me?
>>
>>18921694

Sarah is smart, Sarah also has no place to go. You are both better off without the other. She will return to what she was doing, and you'll be able to return to what you need to learn.
>>
>>18921739
>What will happend if i leave my country??
Good question.

>Six Days
Science, six of swords
You'll find yourself in a state of mental efficacy. Your mind will clear. Decisions will be easier to parse through. Things will seem to "flow" more. Mercury in Aquarius. You'll be able to bring the planetary powers to a singular and sharp point.
"The hand moves; the quill moves. The POINT is still."

I dunno if you practice the Work, but if you do there's some deep Rosicrucian and religious experimentational aspects to the card.

>Six Weeks
Ten of Wands.
Oppression.
Fire in Malkut.
Saturn in Aries.
This buddy is Bad News Bears.
Implications of a burning house. The house being your life, and the fire being unresolved spiritual BS going apeshit at the change of scenery. It will NOT be easy going for you, and you'll likely be more broke cash-wise than you expect. The GOOD news is that this fucker is easy to shift around; it's another state of superabundance so either learn to finish your plate, so to speak, or shed excess crap. In this case excess crap probably being your romantic hopes and dreams of 'over there'. The grass is always greener until there's a brushfire.

>Six Months
Well, Nine of Pentacles.
If you can actually put up with it and stick around it looks like you can channel all that shit into some serious dosh. Venus in Virgo.
The gain appears to be multivariate, so I'd venture a guess from context that you may wind up with a stronger social network than savings account, though the latter will be nothing to sneeze at.

Precarious reading. Proceed with *EXTREME* caution if you don't wanna get btfo.
>>
>>18919664
Senpai-sama, are you still doing readings? ;_; General would be nice.
>>
>>18921697

Also mate you know where to find me if you ever want a reciprocal reading.

>>18921698
High Priestess, King of Wands, 9 of Wands, Ace of Swords.

Pretty much the same as you. Stop being so scared of approaching her. The feelings are mutual.
>>
>>18921755
>Why the heck am I getting mixed signals from my tarot deck?
I ain't even gotta read.
It needs initiated.
Mine needs reinitiated because it's been sitting in a box in the closet since 2011 until my Thoth crapped out on me.
Run some kind of elemental Mass. Anoint and bless with Fire, Water, Air, and Earth.

There are also any number of contemplative attenuations you can do but these tend to be personal as shit.
>>
>>18921741
>you're trying so hard to appease her
I'm not. At all. I'm extremely casual and send the occasional text when I have time. She's not requested anything from me, nor have I given her anything.

>things aren't going your way
I have no intentions of any sort with her, nor am I trying to accomplish anything.

>you're planning too much
I plan absolutely nothing. It's extremely casual, and I text when I have spare time here and there, same as she does.

Doesn't seem like it stuck, but thanks for trying, have a good one.

>>18921746
>invitation to discuss your ritual records
There's very little to say
>perform work to influence situation
>situation changes to my specifications within 48 hours
I was just curious about whether or not any additional works would be required for maintenance purposes, and I did my best to tailor the wording to your preference.
>>
>>18921675
Hello,

Can you advise me on how to deal with my personal demons? My current methods have only worked up to a point, progress seems to stall, and I'm out of ideas.
>>
>>18921701

Hah.

>Reversed Lovers.
She's in the mindset that she's done waiting for you. Stop making her feel alone.
>>
>>18921776
Thanks broski. It's been pretty consistent, and then today, when I finally decide to take its advice it's like, "no wait hold up lol". Will definitely look into anointing it, thanks!
>>
>>18921779
I read on that thing last time. I think I got some implied late developments then as well; keep an eye out for instances of spiraling escalation. I've been around the block enough to see some "yeah it's working" results rapidly develop into "wait, wat?"

I ain't saying my reading's correct, either. As mentioned, twice, I need to unfuck this thing of a few defects. Knowing what you're doing helps me to know what I need to do with my /div/ tool(s).

I'd rather be throwing hexagrams but the thread runs WAY to fast for that shit these days.
>>
>>18921768
Damn, still i dont have nothing lose on the contrary.
dammit, decisions, decisions, ty for the advice, senpai, have a great weekend
>>
>>18921587
What would happen if I took this medication that I feel quite inclined towards?

F
Capricorn, not sure of rising sorry.
>>
File: lovers.jpg (227KB, 1248x1885px) Image search: [Google]
lovers.jpg
227KB, 1248x1885px
>>18921787
Pic related tho.

>>18921796
Before I pull can you be honest with me and tell me if you're eyeing getting a script for fundrugs?

Literally zero judgement but this is the sort of shit I need to know and why I beg folks for dem juicy deets.
>>
>>18921792
>I read on that thing last time.
No, last time you read on something else.

>I think I got some implied late developments then as well
Well, the other work was dramatically different.

>I've been around the block enough to see some "yeah it's working" results rapidly develop into "wait, wat?"
As have I, always fun.

>Knowing what you're doing helps me to know what I need to do with my /div/ tool(s).
I'll tell you about it privately.
>>
>>18921801
Oh, I'm sorry, I thought the details weren't going to be helpful in this case.

No, it is absolutely not illegal or even Adderall or anything typically associated with "fun" or addiction.

It is however, optional for me at this time. But it is a legally prescribed medication. I would rather not say more at this time because it would likely invite some intrusive cognitive scrutiny, but it is probably very much unlike what most people have in mind when they think of meds or fundrugs or whatever.

Also, just checked it and my rising is Gemini.
>>
>>18921807
One more pertinent detail is I already have the script. Renewing it is easy. I'm just wondering if I should/should take it.
>>
>>18921779

Well, you have something in mind or else you wouldn't have asked. Just because you're trying to play it cool does not mean it is well received.
>>
>>18921801

"most simply as the male and..."

why you gotta leave me hanging?
>>
>>18921587
Why i can't sleep anymore?
>>
>>18921802
>No, last time you read on something else.
I'd have checked on 4plebs but it's down and also I'm a pothead who rarely pays mind to personally nonessential details.

I mean, I ain't that invested in it. I just wanna throw out as many caveats as possible.

>>18921807
Addiction and confusion can often lead to the same problems in Air and Earth. Not so much Fire. Water will depend on inherent personality.

>Six Days
The Fool.
Weeeeird.
Aleph.
The card's too ambiguous to contextualize without another pull showing where the naive and innocent wanderings take you.

>Six Weeks
Three of Cups.
Emotive abundance.
Looks like you're gonna make some decisions once you reach chemical saturation that won't make sense to you until the meds start restructuring your physiology a wee bit. And it'll bring about a state of emotional rectification. An alchemy of feels, as it were.

>Six Months
Eight of Wands.
Swiftness.
This card is personal to me and doesn't make a shitload of sense when it crops up in the readings of others. Mindfire. Spiritual refraction. Rainbows and geometric solids. Splitting light itself. Mercury in Aries.

Tune related:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7r2wfzJ4ZU

If I got this read on an optional medical thing, I'd do it.
>>
>>18921817
>you have something in mind
Yes, curiosity over why someone who is otherwise very intelligent and mature would act like a stupid child at certain times. You're overthinking this one.
>>
>>18921825
>male
>capricorn
>>
Male Rat
General Future Reading please, Will trade with answering query, with iching.
>>
>>18921826
Hm. That's a strange reading.

The second one makes the most sense. The thing is I have taken it in the past, and it is does restructure my physiology quite a bit. It directly affects my emotions, but for that reason I can't totally trust it. I'd go with whatever seems to lead to the best quality of life, but sadly the drug gives me some concerning physical symptoms (cardiac) in exchange for the benefits.

The drug in this case was testosterone, if you were curious. Certainly does affect emotions and physiology! Thanks for the read.
>>
>>18921706

Without reading cards, it's easy to put out a decent front to initially attract a mate, but catching one is harder.

Oh you're so lonely, and so sweet. You never move forward on advances, you never try the adventurous route. Give being more open a shot.
>>
File: kundalini.jpg (377KB, 1248x1885px) Image search: [Google]
kundalini.jpg
377KB, 1248x1885px
>>18921825
>Why i can't sleep anymore?
Because it's hard to sleep when you're snorting crystal meth from a feminine girlcock?

Seriously, though:
Prince of Wands. Air of Fire. Explosive. Uncontrolled burn.
Some need in you is consuming fuel at a rate greater than the environment can provide, so it keeps you up at night. This isn't worry. It's not rumination. But if feels like suffocation.

I've got no real answers to either without knowing more about you but I don't like leading questions. My guess would be to either tell your brain to shut the fuck up if you actually dwell on this vague intuition, and if not, take up yoga or magick, if not some other more personally applicable creative outlet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQEBzauVIlA

>>18921824
Pic related.
>>
>>18921842
>female
>wants to take testosterone
>>
>>18921710

yeah, and they're watting till you call upon them enough times to point it out.
>>
>>18921850
Very good!

>did
>>
File: 1443584052268.jpg (88KB, 483x750px) Image search: [Google]
1443584052268.jpg
88KB, 483x750px
>>18921842
>testosterone
>Swiftness
>Fire (male)
>In Mercury (male)
Do it you degenerate (male).

https://youtu.be/uVefPPr69NU
>>
>>18921851
Can I ask why?
>>
>>18921712

>0 - the fool
you're putting in too much effort, follow your natural instincts. it's not as complicated as it seems.
>>
>>18921854
Haha, thank you :D
>>
>>18919664
Could I get a reading? I'm trying to start a relationship with a friend I haven't seen in a while. Lately I can't get her off my mind.
>>
>>18921860
My "tarot" trip is better.
>>
>>18921847

Well, thank you very much. I'll give it a shot then.
>>
>>18921587
23, male, leo sun, virgo rising
Will I make any significant progress in the realm of psychology/mysticism in...well the next six months?
>>
>>18921732

No, but none of us really are.
>rev. 2 pentacles
>rev. moon
>rev. x wands
>fool

Some people never grow up. You know what you need to do to change, anon, you're not a "fool".
>>
Air query here.
Should I do the audition?
I'm a 24/m Virgo
>>
>>18921866
>The Sun
Yes. Significant progress.
>>
>>18921874
cool, here's a pretty picture
>>
>>18921860
Thanks. That could be it.
>>
>>18921864

you wanna go m8?
>>
File: 1489870243455.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1489870243455.webm
3MB, 480x360px
>>18921876
Nice doggo.

I'd have typed out another thing but given the card, your astrological profile, and the question, that's about as close as a tarot card can be to saying YUPPERZ as it gets.

Have more doggo.
>>
>>18921871
ty for your time, senpai
>>
>>18921675
What does my crush feel for me?
>>
>>18921675

Why is she acting this way towards me?
>>
>>18921587
male
what's the outcome if I get the new job I applied to
>>
To anyone available, I'd like to get a reading.
22y/o male with the desperate hope he will one day be able to strike a deal to recieve supernatural power.
>>
>>18921229
Thank you mr snek
>>
File: index.jpg (10KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 257x196px
>>18922161
>22y/o male with the desperate hope he will one day be able to strike a deal to recieve supernatural power.
>>
>>18920340
thank you
>>
>>18921873
I see a pale, red headed unclothed woman dancing with intensity above the water of a calm lake.There's a big structure behind her over the lake, like a big ass hut made of hay.

Everything seems to be in their place, but it's a strange feel overall, it's not a place for normal beings.
>>
>>18922161
It is already supernatural to be a complex conscious being.
>>
File: skk01.jpg (117KB, 716x1023px) Image search: [Google]
skk01.jpg
117KB, 716x1023px
>>18922311
Like pic?
>>
male
Please give career advice, like whether to change jobs or switch locations
>>
>>18922311
How do I interpret this?
I'm not sure what it means.
>>
Male
Virgo

My english's not good... So sorry for what's next

Is the fact I stopped using drugs is really a good thing ? I mean I just want to be happy. I'm sober for about 2 weeks, and I can't tell if It really make me feel more comfortable with myself. Actually, taking drugs was really happy/intense moments in my life, and now I've stopped I'm just boring
I stopped because I was feeling that it will gonna destroy me with time. I had the feeling it was the thing to do to stop it. But I don't know, will it be worth it ? Because at the moment stop using drugs doesn't have bringed a lot of cool things in my life, I think. So idk, my query could seems stupid, but I really need a little guidance

So if anyone could do this for me... It would means a lot for me actually
Thanks in advance anons
>>
>>18922427
You did not give much information, I would have to know you well to help you understand it
>>
>>18922440
What kind of information do you need?
I can provide quite a bit.
>>
So I want some very gamechanging knowledge from the akashic records, how do i gain ths knowledge.
>>
>>18922561
Let go of fear and wanting to control the experience. It's a big relief.

Let yourself be fascinated with the experiences, with child-like wonder.
>>
I'm confused af.

its a general reading on:
http://www.free-tarot-reading.net/readings/120667235

what does it mean?

im single, age 23, male, taurus if it matters.

somebody explain it for me please. the outcome confuses me.
>>
>>18922582
But I dont know any divination techniques like staring at a ball or a candle, hence why i was asking
>>
>>18922617
Aren't the Akashic records unrelated to divination?
>>
>>18922594
This would require us to know the query that you were reading up on.
>>
File: alex_winston.jpg (3MB, 2982x1983px) Image search: [Google]
alex_winston.jpg
3MB, 2982x1983px
>>18922617
Go into what fascinates you. There are people who divine by watching the clouds, the wind, by reading a newspaper, by opening random books, by drawing, by music, etc etc etc

But it's always a matter of being creatively interested, not doing it as a chore with any specific goal in mind.

>>18922627
It's kinda related if you think about it

>>18922594
You have to let go of some self-images you've made up that aren't holding up to reality. A rational belief that is being challenged by your emotions. Just forget about it, whatever it is, it's not who you are supposed to be.
>>
>>18922631
It was a general reading.
>>
>>18922643
i see. thanks.

im just very confused by that last one.

my understanding of the hanged man was that it implies stasis. i.e. non-action.
>>
>>18922660
NEW THREAD:
>>18922674

Before anyone asks or discards the thread, it seems that both Discord and IRC links are now considered to be spam. If someone finds a way to post them, then great.
>>
>>18922660
Sorry, didn't mean to link to your post.
>>
>>18922678

>Discord and IRC Links are spam.

A good omen for the day.
>>
>>18922689
If that was the person's intention who kept incessantly posting about ''leaving out'' resources, then great job. Now nobody gets anything out of it. At the same time though, threads will at least be alive. So that's something.
>>
>>18922700

Honestly I just got tired of the endless shitpasta, hopefully this will curb the drama problems a bit.
>>
>>18922700
You underestimate the sheer power of ignorance.
>>
>>18922701
Can't blame you for that. If the peace in threads means to not have links posted at all, then so be it. Maybe the spam filter will be changed later.

>>18922703
I could also see it as a very childish mentality of something along the lines of ''I can't get anything, so you won't as well''. Nothing about ignorance what so ever.
>>
File: LIBERTY-VIOLET-RAY-PICTURE.jpg (10KB, 234x203px) Image search: [Google]
LIBERTY-VIOLET-RAY-PICTURE.jpg
10KB, 234x203px
>>18919634
>>
>>18919825

Aw, am I getting ignored? Bump for a general divination again please.

25 - male - aquarius
>>
Man the readers really are scarce with this place these days huh?
>>
>>18922706
At bare minimum it's going to limit the amount of fuckposting PP and Brent will be able to do; sure they can still spam between bans, but they're not gonna be able to hit their agitprot quite as hard.

At least as far as irc is concerned, I'm going to do some post testing to see if we can hobble around the block.
>>
>>18922820
IRC isn't that hard to get around with, because you can always include the server and the channel and hope that people find a client themselves. For Discord links, taking out the discord.gg part works. Making screenshots of links. Linking an archived thread.

>>18922815
There's a new thread, fella. >>18922674
>>
>>18922820
>>18922706
>>18922703
>>18922701
>>18922678
The only thing blocked is the website you guys used to proxy into the IRC server that starts with M and rhymes with ribbit.

You CAN still use the address of the IRC server (irc.sorcery.net) and the name of the channel (#/div/ination) without being blocked so long as there's no reference to said "M" site.

That means people who want to go to the IRC are gonna have to download and learn a client instead of porting through the browser but more IRC literacy these days is probably good.
>>
>>18922829
We actually never used that site. It was kiwi. So I'm not sure if the other one would still work or whether they just decided to cull all webclients completely. But yeah, listing down the server and the channel still works by itself, it's just excluding the webclient part and hoping that people will find them themselves.
>>
>>18922885

man it's almost like Chironymous is posting his own details so that he can justify "reciprocating".

also you were the ones pushing, hilarious.
I can feel the butthurt from here.
>>
>>18922910

Enjoy dying alone as nobodies.

Not even your discord can get any attention :^)
>>
>>18922935

we're pretty happy about it too anon :3
>>
>>18922940

man, that's on you. sorry dude.

10/10 projection though.
>>
wat
>>
>>18922977

man, even non-partisans can see what lying faggots you are.

give it up already. time to repent.
>>
File: ZmwGbf6.jpg (53KB, 800x799px) Image search: [Google]
ZmwGbf6.jpg
53KB, 800x799px
>>18922987
>tfw Chironymous spams /div/ so hard with is autistic /r9k/ frienzone rage after literally admitting to beating a woman who wanted to leave his pathetic alcoholic ass the mods punish the whole board
>>
>>18923070

inb4 the delusional faggot gets his post deleted like all the rest
>>
>>18923081

it's like you think the mods are robots that just delete posts without looking at them

keep trying to convince yourself you're not the bad guy here, but you're not doing any magic on anyone else.
>>
>>18923136
Your butthurt over getting banned from the old discord still shows, chiron.

You're also shitposting in a dead thread when there's an active one going. Or are you afraid that more anons will report your desperate shitposting?
>>
>>18923153
Ok then pillowpants or any other of his sycophantic puppets.
>>
>>18923153
>Shitposts even more faggotry
>Gets deleted
>Still insists others are retarded
Nice going, retard.
>>
File: 20170420_004315.jpg (4MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
20170420_004315.jpg
4MB, 3264x1840px
>>18919664
Will I get a girlfriend should I stop neeting

Will my acne scars heal ;_;
>>
Haven't played this game in a bit.

Doing some tarot readings till I'm done with a new deck my old lady bought. I'll be rustier than fuck, so bare with me.

What I need to read you:
1. Your query.
2. A simple colored shape you can jive with. I.e. A green square, yellow octagon, purple circle outlined in orange etc. etc. The important part is it's something you can "feel," and put your energy and self into it, ya dig?

As always, nothing is set in stone. Divination merely shows the most likely outcome based upon current and past actions and events. Most futures can be changed, given the proper circumstances and action upon your part.

Additionally, any and all feedback is appreciated, I'll need some help getting tuned in and your responses are both needed and helpful.

And no divination needed here:
>>18923477

All of your questions tie together:

Your acne scars will never fully heal, that doesn't matter. Get confidence.

Yes you should fucking stop neeting. Get a job, start making fucking money. Start using some of that money to buy shit to help your acne scars, this will increase your confidence.

And finally, getting a girlfriend: yeah, eventually. Once again, get a job. Bitches love money.

Free advice: never tell a woman how much you make. Ever. You're welcome.
>>
>>18923826

pssst: >>18922674
>>
>>18923826

Orange Circle
Why is my judgement poor enough to consistently find myself in situations where I'm used and abused?
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.