[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 107

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

Previous thread: >>18919634
>>
File: Black_Sun_2.svg.png (80KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Sun_2.svg.png
80KB, 1024x1024px
Didn't get a reading in the last one.

Mother died last August. I'm in charge of her business and my little sister. Lots of pressure on me - been doing well, but heavy into beer and vidya at the moment. Rest of the family (uncles especially) are eyeing whatever inheritance there is to fight over until August when things get transferred to my name. What do? Just looking for a general reading and some insight on how to carry myself in the coming months.

25 - male - aquarius
>>
Air query. Why do others like to make me feel bad?
>>
>>18922714
Feed of your emotions
>>
If anyone wants the official links to the IRC, one can always go to any 4chan scraper that scrapes /x/ and look for thread >>18919634
>>
Divination discussions time
>do you read? If so what methods?
>any methods you're interested in learning?
>what is the best method to learn in your opinion? Self guided research? Pre-established learning aids? Mentorship?
>favourite method to be read by?
>any readings you had that have come true or were very insightful?
>is divination gift based? A skill that anyone can learn?
>>
>>18922763
Runes, scrying, tarot, Lenormand, bibliomancy, and a few other things

I'd eventually like to learn a method associated with each of my five senses. I still need something for taste and something for touch.

>what is the best method to learn in your opinion? Self guided research? Pre-established learning aids? Mentorship?
Different people have different learning styles. Even within my students, I've taught them all differently, depending on their strengths and weaknesses.

It depends on the query. Different queries are best read with different methods. Scrying and voice reading are my favorites for the sake of fun. I joke about autochresmomancy, but it's actually really awesome, albeit draining and has some negative side effects.

Yes

Some have natural talents that lend themselves well to divination skill, buy it is ultimately a matter of skill and practice. Hard work trumps talent any day.
>>
>>18922763
>>do you read? If so what methods?
Yes.
Tarot.
Yi King.
Bone waylandry.

>methods you'd like to learn
Any number of African social cohesion systems in which you take on the role of village mediator. Often this is done with waylandry, sticks, and images in dirt, but I only know the broad details and not what the actual protocols are.

>best method
Historicity and authenticity. Yi King is good for this because it has a shitload of history and our "best translation" is old af.

>fav method
Yi King. It answers questions with the precision of a medical report, usually.

>insightful readings
All Equinox oracles of mine have been very accurate.

Anyone can learn it.
Only some will have talent to run with it.
Few develop Mastery.
>>
>>18922763
Scrying and tarot are my forte, but I've tried some other minor methods. Tend to combine both.

Not at the moment, no.

During the beginning it could be very helpful to have some guidance from an experienced person, but past a point you should know what and how it feels like best for you to learn. A good tip: practice makes perfect.

If to be read by, then any method works as long as the interpretation has some kind of a personal flair to it which adds to the reading. Not a big fan of copy and paste readings. If to read for? Scrying.

Rare and far in between, but the ones that have come true were very helpful.

No. Some can be naturals at divination, but without practice it's a waste. Of course, a natural with practice will always be better than someone with just practice alone.
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18922918
I'll trade I use lenormand as my spread just give me your query and I'll start the show. You'll be my first one for the day but I trust my intuition.

As for my query....

Is she interested in me or should I move on?
>>
>>18922948
No problem. My query: Does he still love me? Is he thinking about me sometimes?
>>
>>18922948
>star, seven of cups, knight of wands, death, fool

You should move on, friend. She is interested, but she is interested in a few dudes and you won't be the one that wins. You'll be glad you moved on anyways. She'd just try to leave you hanging on until you felt totally ghosted.
>>
>>18922954
Ok so it was a little fuzzy but beat with me on this. I'm assuming he's been on your mind for quite some time and he will still be on your mind further down the road. I think the thing to do at the moment from what the cards are telling me is to move on and take some initiative at bettering yourself. In the end everything will work out and you'll be better for you it. Can I ask were you married to this person or were you in a relationship that broke off in a less than stellar way? My spread is indicating you were hurt in some way. I hope this accurate sorry if it's blunt but that's usually how I function. For clarification your cards I interpreted was your future spread sincs this idea is hanging over you.

The cards in your future spread were:

The cross, mice, man, and key
>>
>>18922973
We were never married, but we were heading that direction, and he was the one that was hurt. I didn't do anything like cheating, but it still hurt us.
>>
>>18922986
Well, read or shut up.
>>
Not sure why that anon got deleted, I mean he wasn't wrong.
>>
Trading, want some relationship advice, I'm the dude
>>
>>18923028
What did he say?
>>
>>18923046
It is spam. People need to stop saying it. If they're looking to bump the thread, but bump the thread. Enough of the "thread ish ded"
it's almost as cancerous is "fampai"
>>
File: tumblr_onyoc5nsb11w90bk7o1_500.gif (902KB, 500x287px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onyoc5nsb11w90bk7o1_500.gif
902KB, 500x287px
I know there's no readers here right now but I'll post in hopes that one wanders through!

I'd like to know if I'll meet anyone that shares the same interests as me that might be a possible romantic match within the next year or so?

K
24, Virgo/Libra cusp
Attached is representative of me.
>>
>>18923032
Still around?
>>
>>18923109
Yes
>>
>>18923112
I'll trade then. I'd like to know if should ever be more forward with my intentions. If so, why?

Do you scry?
>>
File: IMG_2738.jpg (107KB, 731x1092px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2738.jpg
107KB, 731x1092px
>>18922763
>do you read?
Yes; but not on here - not lately.

>what methods?
Tarot, scrying, bibliomancy, pallomancy, tasseomancy, chiromancy, aichmomancy (needles), capnomancy, fractomancy, and a slew of other methods.

>interested in learning?
A slew of others.

>what is the best method to learn
For a beginner? The Tarot

>favourite method
Capnomancy

>that have come true or were very insightful?
I'd had some from other readers, of course.

>A skill that anyone can learn?
Anyone can learn it. It's much like any talent - some are more inclined to it
>>
>>18923115
I do scry and, for that reason, I'll need you to confirm or correct that you're the female, and you're asking about intentions towards a male.
>>
>>18923131
I'm a male, but it isn't romantic. I have worldly ambitions, but I don't know if they're moral, or if even trying to enact it at all will quickly make people see me as immoral.
>>
What method would you recommend that is easy to learn, accurate, and versatile?

Also, I'm looking for a reading, pick whatever method you feel is best.
Q: Should I start a business?
>>
Does life have positive things in store for me?
>>
>>18923134
Oh gotcha, that was weird. Do you just want to know how people will react if you tell them about your ambitions?

I see laughter, actually, like they don't take you seriously. I got a soft version of laughingsluts.jpeg, if you know what I mean. Next person you tell is an old man, who merely raises his eyebrow. There's a doctor with a sketch look on his face who is pleased by your idea and somewhat excited. There is a woman in a business's suit who is incensed.

I see a young man staring at a statue in a public place that appears to be of a warrior about to drive a spear through soneone or something he has pinned down with his other hand or foot. He bumps into someone while walking away, another young man, wearing a camel-colored coat. He has the vibe of a hustler, but he's the one you'll want to tell.

>>18923140
Tarot is best for beginners, and it's the easiest. It can be versatile if you develop it properly, but that's true of scrying as well. Accuracy depends on the diviner, not the tool. I've read with a bowl of pasta at a restaurant before. The tool is just a tool.
>>
>>18923068

Is K your first initial?

My first initial is K, i was also born on Sept. 23rd.
>>
>>18923167
That's fine. You just want a general read on what you already said, or is there something more specific?
>>
>>18923167
>>18923181
> Do you just want to know how people will react if you tell them about your ambitions?

Oh wait. That's not what I meant. I meant enacting them. I would never tell anyone. I know the person you're referring to in the second part, though. I would tell that one person.
>>
>>18923181
Complicated situation with a girl, want to push it towards serious relationship.
>>
>>18923168
Yes! K is first and last initial. Sept 22nd 1992. So on the Virgo side of things.
>>
>>18923191
Ten of Wands
Ace of Wands
Knight of Pentacles reversed
Chariot reversed

It seems like everything is there psychologically, but I presume there are things making it impossible, at this very moment. Like, physical things. Maybe distance or responsibilities.

Ten of Cups reversed
Magician reversed

Actually, it seems like this inability would continue, but that well reception towards each other would never decrease. The Ten of Cups reversed implies to me looking for the right opportunity. I always get that cards when it could be set upright with a solution that's at hand.

Eight of Swords reversed
Knight of Wands reversed
Strength

Yeah, I'm not getting that much. The Knight of Wands reversed is calling for a bit of daring, outside the comfort zone. You'll probably have to think for awhile, about whether you'd really want to go that far.
>>
>>18923204
*that card

*that much new beyond that.
>>
>>18923189
Alright, I'll scry again for you. I won't read for you on morality because morality is subjective, but I'll read as far as pragmatic concerns.

I'm getting images of failure, bruises and cuts. I see hobbling and crutches, man alone, and it's raining. He looks at a picture of a girl sadly.

Kind of straightforward, not too interesting. I'll scry using something in the scry...the window in front of him.

I see a family in the kitchen getting ready for dinner. A knife plunges into the table. The one holding the knife is a young man, wild look on his face and smile. Everyone else looks horrified. In the window next to it, I see Egyptian or Mesopotamian imagery I can't identify.

In the one next to that, I see the 7 of Swords from one of my decks:
https://gfx.tarot.com/images/site/decks/spiral/full_size/56.jpg
Except it's mirrored, and there is a road leading to the background, where there is a cabin. In the cabin, there are skeletons. Behind the cabin, there is a girl playing with a dog.

Anyway, I got off track because I got a little bored and wanted to make it interesting. Questions?
>>
>>18923231
Yeah, that's fine. Thanks.
>>
How can I improve my scrying? I am only getting short scenes that doesn't make much sense and difficulty with the interpretation.
>>
>>18923318
If the images you get don't make sense, you either have trash from your unconscious to clear out (totally normal, first like 10 scries should be nonsense) or you're just don't it wrong. Either way, regular meditation should help. I personally make sure to clear out my mind and defrag my unconscious reguarly, but I scry a lot.

>>18923204
To give feedback, it's actually emotional distance on her part. I don't have much of a comfort zone and pretty fearless in general, but I think I see what you mean about material things. Thanks.
>>
>>18922763
For friends and family. I use tarot and a pendulum

I'm still getting a handle on tarot. I used to use pendulums years ago and am trying to get into the hang of it again.

Whatever method best works for you. I think learning is a personal thing.

Tarot

Meh, we'll see.

Some people are more talented than others, but like anything, hard work helps to improve it.
>>
>>18922763
>>18922804
>read over someone else's reply
>realize I misread question as favorite method to read
Favorite method to be read by depends on the query as well. Different queries are ideally read by different methods, but ultimately the skill of the diviner is the most important.
>>
File: IMG_20170421_195658_013.jpg (502KB, 1728x2312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170421_195658_013.jpg
502KB, 1728x2312px
23 M Cancer
I need a near future scry I have some heavy decisions to make and I'd like some insight before I possibly fuck my life up
Here's some art I made while in my emotional state
And a crazy dream I had after which I'd like read if possible i pulled a toddlers forarm/hand out of my art book it's was formed of paper and squishy like a sponge but looked like pale flesh with a light blue tent like the engineers in Prometheus
Once I pulled it out the page behind it had a blood stain made of drenched pastel think water coloring
>>
can I get a general reading?
>>
Trading
>>
>>18923678
wut you want bb
>>
>>18923682
Wooing a girl, want advice. Yours?
>>
Trading: Does he miss my company like I miss his? Does he value the good aspects of what I bring to his life?
>>
Bumping. Still trading. My query:
>>18923748
>>
>>18923748
>five of pentacles, ten of swords rx, nine of wands rx, ten of cups rx

deep down, there IS a part of him that misses having you around, but further up on the surface are feelings that tell him that reconciling with you wouldn't be the wisest decision. no, he doesn't value them, he feels the cons far outweigh the pros here and that starting something new with you would lead to unhealthy developments.

however, there are times when he truly does yearn for you, but he continues to resist these emotions, because again, he feels the cons outweigh the pros.

as for my query, just gimme anything you see coming up in my love life in the next 2 months.
>>
>>18923807
>Six of Cups, King of Wands, Queen of Swords, Three of Cups reversed, Ten of Wands reversed

Someone you have a past affair with or maybe this is just referring to someone you have been dealing with for awhile. Seems you have a lot of passion and emotion towards them. But they are not feeling the same way towards you lately and will not in the foreseeable future. Times that should be joyous with each other she will tend to make sour with the way she acts. I dunno...Ten of Wands upright and reversed is not so good in love. Upright would be better because it speaks of perseverance but reversed all the wands have spilled. In upright the man is still stressed and overburdened but continues to push towards success. Reversed is the opposite. The wands are spilled and no longer carries their physical burden but now he is emotionally burdened by the failure of having spilled the wands.
I drew one more card and got Two of Wands. So maybe there is a chance but it doesn't seem like anything you can do. The problem seems is that she is just not receptive to your advances? I don't know.

On another note this spread could also talking about a mother or ex spoiling your love experiences for you like by talking ill of you or by interrupting you in your love life. That is a basic way of thinking of it but first one is the most applicable if you are currently dealing with a love situation.
>>
>>18923748
Three of Wands, Four of Wands, Ten of Pentacles

Yes.
>>
>>18923853
Thanks friend. Have a query?
>>
>>18923842
ah that sucks. i'm not really an advancement type of guy, i normally play it safe with these sorts of things, but i guess i'm gonna enter extra safe mode for a while. thanks amigo.
>>
Haven't played this game in a bit.

Doing some tarot readings till I'm done with a new deck my old lady bought. I'll be rustier than fuck, so bare with me.

What I need to read you:
1. Your query.
2. A simple colored shape you can jive with. I.e. A green square, yellow octagon, purple circle outlined in orange etc. etc. The important part is it's something you can "feel," and put your energy and self into it, ya dig?

As always, nothing is set in stone. Divination merely shows the most likely outcome based upon current and past actions and events. Most futures can be changed, given the proper circumstances and action upon your part.

Additionally, any and all feedback is appreciated, I'll need some help getting tuned in and your responses are both needed and helpful.
>>
>>18923885
What does love hold for me for the next few months? I have someone in mind.
Green circle.
Thanks!
>>
>>18923885
Nice. Rub your rust all over me baby, unf, fuck yeah, get that shit up in there.

I'm Hero. Lavender Stars are what I'm all about, they're me as fuck.

You willing to do a love reading? Been a while since I had some love in my life, do you see anything nice in that department coming up for me? Anything at all besides barren loneliness?

If you'd like, I can give you a reading in return.
>>
>>18923885
Will this year be good for either romance or business?
Chartreuse 5 pointed star.
Thank you if it's possible!
>>
>>18923885
What is going to happen during my interlude there?
Purple circle clear center
>>
>>18923885

Tell me about my next gf. What does she look like? Do I know her already? Does it happen soon or will it take a while before I get a new gf? What's her personality like?

Obviously I don't expect you to answer all of those but whatever you can tell me would be great.

I'm feeling a green star so bad, I can almost touch it.
>>
>>18923885

Are my finances going to improve soon?

Green rectangle, lots of them.
>>
File: IMG_20170418_154820_479.jpg (509KB, 1343x1680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170418_154820_479.jpg
509KB, 1343x1680px
>>18923635
Got passed last thread so vigilantly bumping with my less shitty art
A terot reading would be great aswell I just find scrying to be much more insightful and less vague
>>
>>18923885
What kind of answer can I expect from the girl I asked 3 days ago. Honestly im hoping i didnt throw away our friendship by telling her how I feel.
Purple Pentagon
>>
>>18923891
The Tower. Unfavorable, likely what you have in mind will not come to fruition. In fact, it will probably be a painful experience.

Try not to get too upset, though. Remember that the forest grows stronger following a fire.
>>
>>18923859
What will he think when it happens?
>>
>>18923885
Why isn't she talking or trying to talk to me?
Red Star
>>
>>18923885

What does Julissa want from me? Does she just want to be friends or does she want something more sexual?

Red Triangle
>>
>>18923892
Ace of Pentacles. Your lack of love has actually been a time of growth for you, and due to your recent changes, things are looking favorable.

I'd say you're in for some now overdue lovin' in the near future.
>>
>>18923918
>Nine of Swords, Five of Wands, Ten of Wands

Not good. He will be pretty upset over the whole situation. Be sure to communicate honestly with him. Seems he will take it hard for some reason, but he'll bounce back slowly.
>>
Anyone trading?
>>
>>18923916
poop. doesn't seem like there is much to be done that could change that >tower
>>
>>18923949

Sure, tell me about the next girl I'm going to have sex with. Was an interesting question I saw yesterday

Your query?
>>
>>18923949
Mine:
>>18923686
Yours?
>>
>>18923894
King of Swords.

Love is unclear, but business looks well. Do not be afraid to take charge, but also be sure to think logically, and to not act with undue haste.

Additionally, be on the lookout for those with experience who may be able to help you in your endeavors. Their price will likely not be cheap, but their assistance will be invaluable.
>>
I have a girl friend who had a crush on me and likes me very much, I also like her. The thing is, she is in a very abusive relationship, knows it but as every person in one (especially girls) takes a very long time and ammount of shit to act on it (if they ever do). She is also very lonely (new town) and only has me as trustworthy fried.

I want to see her free of it (even if that means, she being with me which is something I'd find nice, but not necessary)

Can someone shed light on this? I can do an Iching query in exchange if you wish idk. How should I act to see her free of this? What should I expect?
>male, 20 years, aquarius
>she female 19 years, no idea
>>
File: IMG_20170415_202656_859.jpg (526KB, 2247x1728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170415_202656_859.jpg
526KB, 2247x1728px
>>18923635
>>18923907 here
>>18923885 mind giving me a scry orange triangle if you cant use the symbol in my op
Pic unrelated
>>
>>18923972
I'm not sure about this one. Sorry.
>>18923974
Can do this. I just want to know why Tower keeps appearing in my reads
>>
>>18923976
Thank you, Corvidae!
>>
>>18923983

Character flaw, you likely keep making poorly thought out decisions in your life because you lack introspection and self-restraint.
>>
>>18923974
Her: Four of Cups
You: Magician
Advice: Knight of Pentacles
Outcome: Nine of Swords
Clarification: Ten of Pentacles

This aren't looking so good with this girl, anon, at least in the near future. She is rather preoccupied with thoughts about whether or not she wants to invest in you or in a relationship at all, while you are vibrant and ready to invest in whatever manner she will allow. Your best bet with this girl is not to push her and to focus on grounding yourself and making yourself a very desirable option. She isn't looking at looks or lust--those things don't seem all that important to her, but rather long-term stability and health. You cause worry in her, and she feels unsettled by the idea of pursuing a relationship with you. Ten of Pentacles clarification to the Nine of Swords is basically just that she doesn't see any long-term potential.
>>
>>18923983
>I just want to know why Tower keeps appearing in my reads
That's called a Stalker Card. Assuming it's of actual relevance,
>Page of Cups, Ace of Swords, 4 of Pentacles, The Emperor, 2 of Cups

It's literally telling you to man up. You're probably the type to do things halfway but believe you're all in in your mind. It's also telling you that you have a habit of covering your years and saying "no, I won't listen" when it's very clear that a situation demands your attention, /and your ACTION/. With the readings where it keeps coming up, the issue is something that you can easily control, but you just won't step up to the plate, and you're sort of watching how things develop and letting everything fall apart around you. If this keeps coming up with something love-related, just do it. Go be open and ask that person you like on a date. If it's a matter of interpersonal relationships, go have that conversation you're too scared to have. If it comes up in a variety of topics, it's just a general message to man up and take control.

NB: If you're female, the message is more or less the same, just "woman up" instead. Also, if this makes no sense, it's most likely that you're overthinking the relevance of the Tower card
>>
>>18923885
Will we get together?
Black Cross
>>
>>18924026
Thanks, this helps a lot actually. I think I know what the cards may be referring to, and I didn't really know much about the whole "stalker card" thing, though I've heard about it.
>>
Sorry about the delay: petted gerbils, took a shit, watched cats act like a fool, and talked about karma.

>>18923896
Ten of Wands
Not 100% sure how to read this one, but I'm going to take a stab.

You feel that you must shoulder the entirety (or at least majority) of the burden and responsibility, and you fear letting go. Learn to delegate, learn to redistribute responsibility, and learn to pace yourself. Not everything has to be on your shoulders, and likely, it doesn't need to be.

I dunno, feels more like a personal card than about what's happening to wherever during your interlude. Hopefully it's helpful.
>>
>>18924054
That's all from me for right now, cheers folks.
>>
>>18924064

I was next, happens everytime
>>
>>18924068
Now you made me feel bad.

Give me a few minutes and I'll get you.
>>
>>18922674 -> 26:7.4

26:7.4.When an ascendant soul actually starts for Paradise, he is accompanied only by the transit trio: the superaphic circle associate, the Graduate Guide, and the ever-present servital associate of the latter. These excursions from the Havona circles to Paradise are trial trips; the ascenders are not yet of Paradise status. They do not achieve residential status on Paradise until they have passed through the terminal rest of time subsequent to the attainment of the Universal Father and the final clearance of the Havona circuits. Not until after the divine rest do they partake of the "essence of divinity" and the "spirit of supremacy" and thus really begin to function in the circle of eternity and in the presence of the Trinity.
>>
>>18924064
Will you do the rest later?
>>
>>18924068
>>18923897
Seven of Cups
The Sun
Temperance reversed

This read seems more like advice than anything, but here goes:

You're romanticizing an idealized version of relationships and women in general. In a way, you're kind of deluding yourself.

"Everything will be perfect, everything will be better," but relationships take work. A lot of work. A whole fucking lot of work. It isn't always happy, it isn't the sunshine happy times you have painted in your head.

Kill the disillusionment, and your desires will come to fruition in due time.

A final note, reversed Temperance is a warning. Loneliness will drive a lot of people to jump into and stay in unhealthy situations. Just because someone shows you attention/seems interested, doesn't mean you HAVE to go with that. Sometimes things don't work out, sometimes things are unhealthy. Don't get trapped in a shitty situation just because you're not sure of what else is out there. There's 7.49 billion people in the world, surely there's more than just a couple who would value you in a relationship.

Sorry that this didn't really answer your questions, but I hope it helps.
>>
>>18924104
If I can remember, and I feel up to it. Likely hitting up a pubmoot about an hour away, so we'll see.
>>
File: 1488523726273.jpg (583KB, 1280x1575px) Image search: [Google]
1488523726273.jpg
583KB, 1280x1575px
Male, Aries. First initial is A.
Just turned 23 on Easter.

I feel so lost and lonely, right now. I've alienated myself from friends and family. I work my ass off and I get no respect for it. The girl I like(love?) has stopped talking to me. She says it's not me, I can't help but think it is.. I just don't know what to do. This whole month has been a nightmare. I feel like I'm at rock bottom.

I need some hope or affirmation. Any kind of reading, or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
>>
I need a good occult reader, and I'm willing to trade, any query, in a few hours.
>>
File: 1441941948580.png (49KB, 173x180px) Image search: [Google]
1441941948580.png
49KB, 173x180px
>>18924180
I enjoy that pic for whatever reason, and your story and situation reminds me a lot of some stuff. still managing to hang in there somehow anon?

just need your nickname/alias, and whatever your favourite animal is and I'll read for ya if you're still around.

>>18924219
Can probably do this one too if you're also still around and interested. Just need a nickname and a question.
>>
>>18924271
Are you trading?
>>
>>18924271
My name is Austin. Lions are my favorite animal.
>>
File: Cattledog_Little_Joe.jpg (2MB, 2581x2408px) Image search: [Google]
Cattledog_Little_Joe.jpg
2MB, 2581x2408px
Anyone want to trade? This is my query>>18923934

I'll draw 3 cards for you if anyone is willing to trade?
>>
File: IMG_20170411_110615_126.jpg (1MB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170411_110615_126.jpg
1MB, 3072x1728px
>>18923907
Bumping inquiry
>>
File: 1427154461891.png (31KB, 223x353px) Image search: [Google]
1427154461891.png
31KB, 223x353px
>>18924277
fuck it sure, same rules. just need a name/nickname and your question.

what's on your mind anonkovich?

>>18924289
join the party may as will pick up whoever's waiting around for reads while I'm at it I suppose. will get to it in a sec as I work down my short backlog.
>>
>>18924297
>what's on your mind anonkovich?
You can call me Waterfall
My favorite animal is probably cats

I want to know if I can mend things between my love and I, even if it is a hard journey, can I at least save things?
Thank you
>>
>>18924297
>>18924289

Ozzy
Cat

What does Julissa want from me? Does she just want to be friends or does she want something more sexual?

Leave me your query
>>
>>18924297
I'll trade with you too, if you don't mind!
You can call me Lenormand Friend
What can I expect from my love life? If that will help, there was a girl and I love her like dumb fuck, but I don't know if I can do something about it. Clearing out the situation will be helpful. What's your query, senpai?
>>
File: 1464753127702.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1464753127702.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
>>18924284
>lions are my favourite
good choice m8, really more of a dog person myself, but i'll admit that cats are some fun lil guys too.

okay bear with me on this one, an older house, just a simple little thing, single story and looks like a simple family home. In the doorway a doll is strung up with a wire from each of its little doll limbs it's suspended in a star shape or an X maybe, where it's arms and legs are splayed and held in the corner of each part of the doorframe by wire, a small white bag like something someone might keep jewlery or a small keepsake in is also suspended from the top of this doorframe, so essentially we have a little simple doll of a person, with its limbs bound by wire and a small bag. Two people move in and around the house. it's odd to think that they might disturb this since it takes up most of the doorway, but they never cross that threshold. There are two people an elderly woman, she's wearing a white polkadotted dress and seems well beyond her years in age, probably in her 70s-80s depending on how gracefully she's aged. She's acompanied by a small bond kid with a rather dated bowl cut, the kid looks to be no more than 7 or so, a young kid. looks like a grandmother and a grandson probably. they walk about the house a bit and the child clings to the woman for comfort, but the woman seems to be focused elswhere, they leave the house, as the closing of the front door causes the tied bag to swing from the force of their exit.

that was a lot, will tldr and give an interp in the next post sorry m8, got a lil rowdy right there.
>>
>>18922674
I'd like to sell my soul for wishes how would I do it?
>>
File: 9.jpg (55KB, 900x800px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
55KB, 900x800px
Was hoping anyone with Futhark experience could cast and give me a few key runes to focus on.

I don't need a direct answer or interpretation, in fact my question doesn't even to be known to the caster. I have just attached an image and Will and I will let the fates dictate if there is a response.

Thank you.
>>
File: 1476657790280.jpg (442KB, 694x972px) Image search: [Google]
1476657790280.jpg
442KB, 694x972px
>>18924284
So to me the doll itself seems to be representative of how you view things, it's essentially your persona so to speak. Its as if you feel limited and unable to act in the situation you find yourself in. Then again it's simple enough to tell that from just the question you asked, why is this relevant, honestly I think the manner in which it was held there was telling, it's moreso the act of being held by the frames of things, letting a situation or circumstance of it all, a set of conditions that keep one from moving. The way it was hung was with rigid wire on a rigid frame, that is to say that it appears to be a matter of harsh impositions and not fluid or malleable circumstances. simply put it seems that the path of the world right now has been pretty straghtforward and these problems seem to stem from that harsh reality at times.

The bag above the doll to me represents an emotional connection, probably romantic love. It's a play on emotional baggage and "higher ideal" the way it was hanging though was if it was a body at the end of a noose. however as odd as it is, one can contemplate the tension force of a noose versus that of wire, and find it's more lenient, despite it's harsh outward appearance.

The people seem to represent age and ideal. value, the child youthful and unsure and the woman all too certain and aged. Basically they have no access to this world of a person trapped, or ideals that are left for dead but hang just overhead. They leave the house not really noticing such a thing. it's as if they couldn't interact with it at all.

tldr; no pretentious wordy bs edition:
Basically from what I can see, it looks like it's been a rough time, the situation itself is one that will take the right grasp of emotional maturity, and a purposeful distancing from things. Seems that happiness sought trough this love is unlikely to bear fruit, though it's still valuable in a way, the same can be said for your situation, you can overcome though.
>>
Anyone around still doing any readings? just a general prediction of things to come in the near future, advice surrounding that, etc. would be appreciated. Name's Kane
>>
File: 1479359711925.jpg (150KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479359711925.jpg
150KB, 768x1024px
>>18924302
It's a real "how badly do you really want it" kind of deal, honestly it seems like one of those situations where you can continue to pursue it, but make sure you know very well what you pursue or are getting into if you go that way.

the vision was a man jumping in after an object thrown into the water, like a coin into a fountain, something valuable tossed with good intentions to bring about a change. he dives in after it and after a much too deep swim for such a simple fountain he emerges and resurfaces gasping for air to find a simple black pebble in his hand.

tldr; it's doable, but just make sure you'll be satisfied with what you get in the end. Make the decision that you know the most about man. Best of luck either way.
>>
>>18924271
>Can probably do this one too if you're also still around and interested. Just need a nickname and a question.
You can call me Occultfag. I'm trying to decide what kind of work to perform next for the advancement of my bilateral goal.

Leaven me yours, and I'll read it later.
>>
File: 1463118850622.jpg (117KB, 468x642px) Image search: [Google]
1463118850622.jpg
117KB, 468x642px
>>18924308
She's toying with ya m8, take that as you will but, it's a short term thing at best either way, being used to alleviate some boredom or to fill a void of some sort. To me it feels like one of those, situations where you enjoy knowing you're wanted by someone but don't want it to be reciprocal. Like when you catch a kinda meh person checking you out or something. Like you enjoy the positive attention but you really hope they don;t try to press things more. It's the idea of having an admirer you can assume cares about you without having to do much, that kind of thing is reassuring, even if they don;t feel the same.

tldr; I think she enjoys the idea of knowing you care about her, but doesn't really want it to go anywhere more than it is right now. It's easier this way, for her anyway, not sure about you, but thems the breaks man, sorry to deliver that, for your sake I hope I'm off on this one, that's some shit man.
>>
File: 1492877558087.jpg (29KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
1492877558087.jpg
29KB, 597x597px
Anyone reading?
>>
>>18924404
Thanks so much. Did you have a query?
>>
Air query
Someone willing to do a love reading for me any method .
Trade: offering dream interpretation or pendulum
Male 22
>>
File: 1455243449240.jpg (172KB, 857x711px) Image search: [Google]
1455243449240.jpg
172KB, 857x711px
>>18924439
honestly, it's alright. I thought I had something to ask, but it's usually the same silly thing over and over again, just haven't been feeling too hopeful lately, so I'll just pass this time. Not really much I need to ask about anymore these days, thanks though.

>>18924432
post more animu and maybe we'll find out :^)
>>
File: 1492720494084.gif (938KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1492720494084.gif
938KB, 500x281px
>>18924459
>post more animu and maybe we'll find out :^)
no problem, i have a lot of anime, stray :3
>>
Air query
How does my life life look for the next six months?
Female, 22, Scorpio.

Willing to trade a rune reading
>>
>>18924330
>>18924362
I'm a bit disappointed, as I was hoping for a clear answer to my problems. But I understand that's not always possible with these things. Your reading was meaningful to me, but I still feel very confused about all of this.

For a few months I've been planning on getting away, on a road trip of sorts. Purposeful distancing does seem like a good idea right now... But at the same time, this girl seems special and worth staying here for.

I'll have to spend some more time thinking this over.

Thank you for your time, anon.
>>
File: 1430928779628.jpg (152KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1430928779628.jpg
152KB, 640x800px
>>18924318
It looks good, honestly it seems that the themes of winter, warm clothing and oddly enough the French language are important in this one. two people walk in from the cold laughing and talking in French, I don't speak it personally so I have little to no idea what they were saying, but the tone of it was upbeat and light. the girl sits down on a couch and the man fetches them some tea, the two sit and drink tea and continue their chat.

Basically it seems that if you can carve out a niche in her world it should go well. Bascially don't worry too much about being a tryhard or anything, but innate conversation and company can work wonders. Either that or go full tryhard learn French and tell her "je t'aime" chicks dig that right? but yeah man don't sweat it, seems like you got a damn good shot at this, good luck man.
>>
File: plV5c33eFHooo[1].gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
plV5c33eFHooo[1].gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>18924297
will i get pregnant this year?
>>
>>18924297
Reader, will i ever greatly improve my looks?
>>
For anyone that wants to read: Will I pass my exam?
About me: 18, male scorpio
>>
>>18924488
howdy stray! mind if i get in on this tradey action, too?
>>
File: 1403125538542.jpg (56KB, 500x571px) Image search: [Google]
1403125538542.jpg
56KB, 500x571px
>>18924484
well that's not good man, honestly wasn't too sure what I was looking into there, give me a pointed question, like something prescriptive. I'll give you a follow up because I hate leaving people feeling like they've been left out, or got a subpar read or something. especially someone whos situation really spoke to me like that.

tldr; if you're willing to give me another shot and a more focused question I'll see if I can't actually be a bit more helpful this time around.

>>18924464
alright, ya got me to stay a bit longer with that, gonna take a smoke break and then make a reading post or something and do a few.
>>
>>18924508
Isa
As it stands, no you won't senpai. You're approaching this the wrong way.
>>
>>18924297
What happens during my stay there?
>>
File: 1492650268510.png (828KB, 830x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492650268510.png
828KB, 830x720px
>>18924513
>alright, ya got me to stay a bit longer with that, gonna take a smoke break and then make a reading post or something and do a few.
That's great, thanks stray.
See you when youre back.
>>
>>18924297
Caan

I have question if you are willing

This happens mostly at night I had this strange thoughts (sexual desires)
and then I fell warm pressure on my back. And my hair electrifying.

Could you check if somebody/something is connected or attached to me?

Or maybe something made fun from me?
>>
>>18924514
Ah fuck, guess I gotta study harder, thanks
>>
>>18924488
Your readings always give me some hope. I have fucking complicated situation with it. I can't believe something could hit me so hard and it can't let go. Thanks for a reading senpai. If you ever will have a reading for me, just call "Lenormand Tomodachi, come here" and I will show up.
>>
>>18924513
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say your reading was not good. It made sense to me, and it resonated well. It was just slightly confusing.

If you want to give it another shot, I'll be more direct.

Do I have a future together with this girl?
>>
>>18924532
>And my hair electrifying.
are they usually focused on your lower body?
>>
>>18924553
>Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)01:00:11 No.18924553 â–¶
>>>18924532 (You)
>>And my hair electrifying.
>are they usually focused on your lower body?
yes, and on my head
>>
>>18924564
chest? back of the head?
Interesting, Ive been experiencing this types of things for a good while now.
>>
>>18924574
>type
>>
File: 1461811497128.jpg (696KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1461811497128.jpg
696KB, 1920x1200px
>>18924549
>I didn't mean to say your reading was not good.
Nah man, no offense or anything, if there's anything I try not to add to this place it's drama already enough of that here, I just read to try to bring a little hope or happiness to people's lives since I'm usually in a bad place myself, so I like to make sure people are satisfied with their reads or can get something useful out of them. Will get on your follow up in just a sec m8.
>>
>>18924574
I sometimes think I lose my sane
>>
>>18924608
so do i.
>>
File: Phi_Concerned.jpg (103KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
Phi_Concerned.jpg
103KB, 960x544px
Will do a few reads tonight, I know some of you replied to me earlier looking for a read, I'll get to you, but it'd be very helpful if you could link your unanswered questions to this post just so they're all in one place so I can keep track of them, so no one gets skipped or read twice or something like that.

All I need is a name/alias and your question. Method is scry.

cute pics with your post always help too if you have one to spare.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJi3GdpPCPE
>>
>>18924624
Charles
How will my spring and summer go? It's been a long time.

Thanks
>>
>>18924624
you're the best
>>
>>18924624
Caan

is something attached to me?
>>
>>18924624
Can I get a reading please?
Ray
Her behaviour has changed a lot during the last few days, why? how does she feel about me now?
>>
>>18924624

katie
what will my next job like?
>>
>>18924624
Frank
Am i being unfair with her (Call her M if you want)?
>>
>>18924624
Where can I find this job? How will it come?

Frank
>>
File: isthefoodgood.jpg (97KB, 700x638px) Image search: [Google]
isthefoodgood.jpg
97KB, 700x638px
>>18924624

The Mask
Will somebody stop me? Or am I beyond stopping?
>>
>>18924459
>honestly, it's alright. I thought I had something to ask, but it's usually the same silly thing over and over again, just haven't been feeling too hopeful lately, so I'll just pass this time. Not really much I need to ask about anymore these days, thanks though.
BB, I don't mind. You do so much for everyone. Just leave a query. I'm heading out and I promise to do it as soon as I get back
>>
File: 1492305069442.jpg (96KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492305069442.jpg
96KB, 900x900px
>>18924624
Roderick
Will I ever have a a wife and children, how will they look like?
>>
File: charlotte.jpg (211KB, 700x640px) Image search: [Google]
charlotte.jpg
211KB, 700x640px
>>18924624
Rain
How others see me? Recently I noticed that people gives me weird looks and I have no clue what's that about.
>>
File: Floor.jpg (33KB, 499x481px) Image search: [Google]
Floor.jpg
33KB, 499x481px
>>18924624

Emily
Why can't I move on? He's been out of my for almost a year now and I'm still having panic attacks. Maybe I need counseling.
>>
>>18924624
Spence
I just wanna know when this chapter is gonna end, when is life gonna pick back up again.? Everything feels so bleak.
>>
File: 1447587636282.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447587636282.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>18924538
glad it was helpful man, hang in there and keep at it
>tomodachi
y-you too anonnichi :^)

>>18924549
gnashing turbines of a generator of some sort, reminds me of a power plant or something to that effect, a generator or something in a nuclear or hydroelectric facility. it spins rapidly until it makes a choking sound and overheats, it slows and steams, it needs recovery time for sure, it's not beyond repair but needs to cool off.

basically I'd say the situation is still salvagable, i think she needs a little space to figure it all out and regain her energy but will be back to an accessible place and person who in turn grants you energy and hope as well. basically just don't overdo it and take the time needed for things to settle a bit. it's not lost, but moderation will occasionally need to be taken with it from time to time.
>>
File: 1492652119657.png (519KB, 762x647px) Image search: [Google]
1492652119657.png
519KB, 762x647px
>>18924624
>new order
nice.

Will i ever improve my looks the way i want?
>>
>>18924658
*my life
>>
File: k020.jpg (73KB, 241x451px) Image search: [Google]
k020.jpg
73KB, 241x451px
>>18924624
Kohl
To what degree can I actually change myself?
Will I be successful in my attempts at self improvement?
>>
File: 1492810619223.jpg (2MB, 1920x3560px) Image search: [Google]
1492810619223.jpg
2MB, 1920x3560px
>>18924624
The Man Who Wants To Leave The Earth
How will my dream go? Will it be succesful?
>>
File: savannah.jpg (8KB, 297x169px) Image search: [Google]
savannah.jpg
8KB, 297x169px
>>18924624

>>18924395
yo, name is kane. if you need a question then I'll ask, has my ex come back into my life and started hanging round with my friends to cause trouble or is the universe trying to teach me something, or something along those lines?
pic is a savannah cat, cutest thing I could find
>>
File: nerm83ugvpsy.jpg (161KB, 1175x1566px) Image search: [Google]
nerm83ugvpsy.jpg
161KB, 1175x1566px
>>18924624
"23"
No matter how much I try, I can't forget her. What is going to happen between her and I in the future?
>>
File: 1492401316806.jpg (667KB, 2445x1392px) Image search: [Google]
1492401316806.jpg
667KB, 2445x1392px
>>18924624
>tfw late
Will I ever be happy?
Also could I ever be with the girl I saw today or one that looks "similar"? its just that i found my type and i never want to lose it
>>
>>18923635
>>18924624
Richardson
Near future reading basically how fucked am I and what should I do
>>
File: Asuka.jpg (148KB, 1038x769px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka.jpg
148KB, 1038x769px
>>18924624
CAYM
What spirits or entities will help me in my life?
How do i seek them?
Do I have any spiritual/occult potential?
>>
File: MgCEW0h.jpg (58KB, 700x736px) Image search: [Google]
MgCEW0h.jpg
58KB, 700x736px
>>18924644
>>
File: IMG_20170418_045615_685.jpg (80KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170418_045615_685.jpg
80KB, 470x470px
>>18924688
Lol internet lagged and I've gone from spot number 1 to 20 my luck is so awful
I must of been one huge turd in my last life
>>
File: 1406433162894.jpg (146KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
1406433162894.jpg
146KB, 960x544px
>>18924632
aesthetically pleasant at the cost of efficiency or usefulness in a utilitarian sense. A man puts on an eyepatch and wears it around town, he recieves a lot of glances and compliments, his eye's fine, he just wanted to try something new for whatever reason, his depth perception is off because of it and half of his world is out of focus, but damn if it isn't a good time and well worth in in his mind. a change for the better in terms of overall satisfaction, but beware losing focus and letting it overcome your world.

basically looks good, but try not to let the good times take over or take things too far and lose sight of what's important in all that fun and downtime.

>>18924639
>is something attached to me?
Hopefully your arms and legs m8, some people say I've lost my hope, and sometimes my heart, so try not to lose those things or you might end up like me. Keep those attachements even if Buddha says otherwise :^)

A person sits on the edge of a highway watching the cars pass by, they have no real reason to be there, there're not intent on playing frogger and crossing or an heroing or anything, but they watch as it all passes by, one car, another, people in each with their lives and goals all going somewhere and they just watch that all pass em by, a series of lives all drive by, like a waterfall of human goals and ambitions. Like watching water in a fountain drip down, this is cathartic for this person.

Looks pretty unattached m8, if anything I think you're golden in terms of not having things weigh on you, but use those reflections on that well and make em useful or it'll be for naught.

>>18924633
>pic related
>>
>>18924624
>>18924499
>>
>>18924702
thanks

Now it make little sense for me but maybe I need to find some goal in life?
>>
>>18924702
Thank you, your scrys are always accurate in some way. Maybe not in the exact way you describe but I notice the similarity in my life at the time, thanks.
>>
File: 1487259448756.jpg (68KB, 550x364px) Image search: [Google]
1487259448756.jpg
68KB, 550x364px
>>18924700
It's alright I'm a shit in this life, no karma involved m8 :^)

>>18924688
a man with a pen stuck in his hand, like literally pen in hand, as in peirced right through the palm of it. He's surprisingly calm despite the pain of it all, and oddly enough his thought is "do I pull it out or leave it in? a basic question in a situation like that, well it's not good to have foreign objects inside you, (not like that but you get what I mean) but at the same time it might bleed way too much if it's pulled out. If the pen is mightier than the sword pulling this out will do much more than make that person king arthur, it may be a life or death call. It's embedded in the right hand, and it seems like they feel poor equipped to pull it out, but want it out, to get better and have that foreign bs out of their life for good, or at least not to be where it is now. They take a deep breath gather their courage and rip that shit out. it makes a gruesome sound, and they yell out in pain eyes watering from the experience. they clutch their hand observing the hole left in it, wrap in up and sit down for a while clutching their wound.

tldr; eventually it seems like it'll be like a band-aid, it'll only seem like it's helping for so long until you decide to rip it all off in one big go, it'll hurt but it's probably for the best, let it linger until your ready to make such an act or decision.
>>
File: image_20170130_063210_42514.jpg (569KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image_20170130_063210_42514.jpg
569KB, 2560x1600px
>>18924662
Thank you very much, anon. You're a saint. This truly means a lot to me. I will definitely heed your advice and take things slower with her. Also something strange just happened. When I was reading your post, she just texted me a thoughtful message, after not sending me anything for 2 days...

Please continue your readings and continue to bring hope and clarity to peoples' lives.

Best wishes to you.
>>
>>18924624
Janine
>>18924517
>>
File: 1491421933891.png (11KB, 326x315px) Image search: [Google]
1491421933891.png
11KB, 326x315px
>tfw you were going to be early and were expecting and now youre one of the last
>>
File: 1426420714969.jpg (250KB, 700x680px) Image search: [Google]
1426420714969.jpg
250KB, 700x680px
>>18924624
I love you Stray. I hope things have been looking up for you.

KoolGuy5000
Tell me anything you see happening in the love department for me. Good, bad, absolute loneliness? Anything. Lay it on me.
>>
File: IMG_4868.png (235KB, 640x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4868.png
235KB, 640x414px
>>18924624
Mimi

My head keeps saying to let go and move on, but my heart won't. Is there hope for us to come back together or is it just wishful thinking?
>>
File: 1431122608021.png (194KB, 500x574px) Image search: [Google]
1431122608021.png
194KB, 500x574px
>>18924706
Seems like you should know the answer to that one m8, odd question to ask, I hope I don't have to explain the steps you should take if you want that to happen. :^) seems like it's very possible for you to make that fate a reality for you if you really wanted to but will read it anyway,

A well in a local town has dried up, person after person comes by thirsty but unable to find something to drink, the town in slowly withering due to thirst, nobody has dies yet, but the lethargy and angst can be felt in the air, they hope for rain, pray for it, beg for it, it's up to nature to show some pity here, to let the natural process that they so desperately want to occur, it doesn't seem much to ask, but the lack of it is slowly consuming these people. It seems likely as no drought truly lasts forever right? It may just be later than you anticipated or after a bit more of a wait, might not be this year in reference to your question, but I could see it happening.
>>
>>18922812

Please read

Tom, 26, M

What do the cards say about my Aura.
>>
File: 1408411255671.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1408411255671.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>18924641
>her behaviour changed why?
Well ya see m8, there's this thing about women and certain times of the month where they.... have personal issues like the rest of us and get moody. What'd you think I'd say there? :^)

A patron at a cafe drinks a coffee ignoring the other people at the store and stares out the window while an ambient bluesy jazz plays in the shop. They look contemplative and are deep in thought, not really drinking their coffee, maybe the ordered or asked for something they weren't entirely sure they wanted after they got it. either that or they've just got other things on their mind and aren't paying attnetion, not out of malignity but rather aloofness or lack of focus, she just seems zoned out if anything, catatonic in thought, ruminatively paralyzed if anything.

>>18924642
fast paced and never a dull moment, not a chance to stand around and really do nothing unless work is slow as a whole that day. a very "go time" kind of workplace, where every moment is in motion. a rush but it also helps the time fly by, it's a challenge at times but oddly satisfying, kind of reminds me of working out where the work and challenge of it lead to gains and overall sense of satisfaction at what you've achieved, not that it's fitness related, just seemed like a good analogy there.
>>
File: shake god.jpg (45KB, 735x551px) Image search: [Google]
shake god.jpg
45KB, 735x551px
Back by "popular" demand. I'll do some 3 card tarot readings. I will try to do as many as I am able.
To answer your queries, I need your Age, relevant genders, and a song.
>>
>>18924797

it's nice to see you doing readings again! i don't need one but i hope you have a good night.
>>
>>18924794

fast paced is okay, but can you see if it was an office type job? or was i in a store or something?
>>
>>18924797
Female
Academic reading would be great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LzSJV90EBE
>>
>>18924797
Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ybt5vk_To8

What will the next few months bring?
>>
>>18924797
Can I get a reading please?
Male
A general reading for the next few months
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvHEfanzRXw
>>
>>18924810
>18 year old female
>Mr. Jones

Shouldn't you be a 35 year old woman smoking Marlboro light 100's in a dive bar?
>>
File: images (21).jpg (11KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
images (21).jpg
11KB, 217x232px
>>18924744
>>18924744
Well shit now I know what I must do thank you
Also that was a very precise scry and image is basically me minus the tears
Any happy ending for this lost soul
>If the pen is mightier than the sword pulling this out will do much more than make that person king arthur
Here's my cute pic as a ty you're doing good work anon
>>
File: 635806846031592376.jpg (41KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
635806846031592376.jpg
41KB, 900x675px
>>18924745
>she just texted me a thoughtful message,
good on ya m8, treasure that. I hope it continues to go well for you guys. keep the important thing close to you man, cherish them.

Best of luck friend,

>>18924643
Tough love in the name of percieved justice, seemed very courtly in terms of the weight it carried, like a prosecutor making a case that was hard to hear, but you really can't find a good argmunet against it. it's frsutrating perhaps, but you can see the justness of it and the truth behind it. Seems aight if you ask me, just be a little more tactful if you think things are getting rough, but your heart is in the right place for sure on this one.

>>18924797
Sup m8? Will trade ya in return if you want one,

Manly man who's got pretty ladies on the mind far too often for his own good.

Should I give up on this person, or is she still worth having around in my life? or am I worth anything to her life for that matter? Basically should I just up and leave or stick around with an old friend of mine who seems like she wants nothing to do with me anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG16V1OAwMI
>>
>>18924821

Well, I better be economical with regards to future aspiration selection.
>>
>>18924800
Aw thanks pal
>>18924833
I don't particularly need a trade, but I'll do yours once I get to it!
>>
>>18924797
Male and person in question is Female
Basically I just want to know if I made a mistake in telling her how I felt about her even though we were friends. Because I just had to know yes or no so I could put my feelings to rest.
>>
>>18924797
Female
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDsAxq2gPMg

Will the fall be a good time for me? Will I be happy with the end results of college?
>>
>>18924821
Hey pal, you can't just slay my mom like that.
>>
>>18924860
forgot the song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXFGtjZFD8I
>>
File: 1450078504354.jpg (204KB, 1373x2092px) Image search: [Google]
1450078504354.jpg
204KB, 1373x2092px
>>18924826
Between you and me m8, eyes watering and tears are two different things, when one faces physical pain to the point where they close their eyes too hard or something the eyes just kinda water sometimes. Dunno gonna look that phenomena up because now I'm curious about what causes it, it's happened once to me, and i sure as hell know I wasn't crying. tangent aside, glad it was useful, hang in there man and I hope things go well for you. Good luck anonichi~

>>18924644
Through an insider, a messenger delivers notes to a person beyond a gate through the bars and they end up on the foyer's desk every day no doubt. Looks like good old nepotism or insider relations are your best friends here, basically look to get all buddy buddy with an insider or put more points into your Charisma stat if that hardly seems like and option.

>>18924848
>I don't particularly need a trade,
but you still want one amirite?
It's literally no trouble to me if you have something you'd like to ask, might as well pay you back for your time and efforts here. Just have a lot of respect for the readers here who work hard at their thing and reach out to others, don't tell anyone I said this but between you and me I really look up to you regular readers here. There are some real talented folks here doing the greater good and helping those in need.
>>
File: Tactisnugg.jpg (756KB, 1506x801px) Image search: [Google]
Tactisnugg.jpg
756KB, 1506x801px
27 male, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8efKCUImxA

Wait for an Answer by Blind Guardian

What will my life be like for the next 90 days?
>>
>>18924674

>>18924797
Apologies to seem desperate but it doesn't seem I'm getting any answers, though its potential I'm just being impatient, 21, male and as for song would have to pick Type O Negative - Der Untermensch
>>
>>18924874
2nd here

thank you so much! I will try to find this person.
>>
>>18924797
Hey! My name is Jake, the question I have is about a woman named Caitlyn

Song- Sloppy Seconds (Watsky)

Q- What awaits the two of us over the summer?
>>
>>18924896
>>18924797

Ages are 20 and 20, thank you kindly!
>>
>>18924797
Could I get a general reading?
Male
https://g.co/kgs/sZxO3H (It's "do I wanna know" by Arctic Monkeys if the link didn't work.) I need some relationship advice. There's a friend of mine that I haven't talked to in a long while. She's beautiful, funny, and I just can't get her off my mind.
>>
File: 1461024791684.jpg (75KB, 800x437px) Image search: [Google]
1461024791684.jpg
75KB, 800x437px
>>18924646
>or am I beyond stopping?
If you're up to trouble I'll come down there and bust your ass myself, don't make me turn this car around nigga, I'll do it. :^)

You'll stop yourself at one point if it goes too far, self consuming cycles or reckless behaviours tend to hit a wall one way or another, though you've got quite a lot of coasting room, try to signal for help if you feel like you need it, cuz it seems like your ride never ends m8, well I mean it does but it's not pretty if it goes all the way to the far point of it. You will be stopped, one way or another, better it be by a friend than by your own actions if you ask me.

>>18924656
Blond gal, a bit on the taller side, looks a bit ditzy to me, but hey who am I to judge? at least on kid, a small baby, maybe no more than 1-2 years, she hands him to you, not sure why I said him there it's hard to tell if a kid id a boy or a girl but he's got a boyish feeling to him dunno just roll with it. She's a bit on the skinnier side of things and is average looking, she smiles and laughs a lot, dunno if it's just because she's happy right now or if she's always like this but you seem, happy together

tldr; yeah, blonde normiewife and at least one kid, probably a son.
>>
>>18924909

Well, I guess I can't make the scene if I don't have the green, but at some point I have to go back to being Ipkiss again.
>>
File: 1491011875290.jpg (28KB, 537x416px) Image search: [Google]
1491011875290.jpg
28KB, 537x416px
>>18924908
>Arctic Monkeys
>>
>>18924810
You: Six of Swords, Reversed
Your Strength: Ace of Wands, Reversed
Your Weakness: Eight of Cups, Reversed

I see some kind of confession in your immediate future. You've been holding something back that is weighing you down. This is not necessarily romantic in nature, so don't take this that way. You must clear your head before moving forward on your journey, and in order to do that you've gotta let go of whatever it is that's bothering you.

I see you're able to work under pressure well. You don't enjoy it especially, I don't think, but you're always at your best when the chips are down and it's do or die. I think if you truly want to show your strengths you've got to put yourself into these types of situations, almost willingly overwhelming yourself to allow for your maximum potential. There is a saying in the Marine Corps, "I will demand everything from you, and I will tell you when you have given it". I'm not necessarily saying you should join the military, but rather that even though you will feel completely drained at times by your life and your studies, you have to press on. Your mind will give out far before your body will. Remember this, and as long as you can keep on top of your own mindset, the rest will follow.

I see your weakness on the opposite end. You're probably one of those people who's smarter than average, and as a result during public schooling hasn't had to work very hard. I think it would be very easy for you to do what is for you the bare minimum to pass with flying colors. You'd still look outstanding compared to everyone else, but you wouldn't be living up to your academic potential. The key is to do what is "your best" not necessarily what is expected to be the best. Defy and exceed expectations. Don't get complacent.

That's all the time we have today, No Refunds.
>>
>>18924919
Well, yeah. It kinda explains how I feel about the friend I mentioned. I have a huge crush on her and I'm not sure if I really want to know if she feels the same. I usually listen to either metal, classic rock, or Ninja Sex Party. What if it?
>>
>>18924797
Male looking for female
https://youtu.be/2KYYVrBX4v0
love reading
>>
>>18924919
>people like it! it must be bad!
The Chvrches cover was good.
>>
File: 1448920736245.jpg (84KB, 500x657px) Image search: [Google]
1448920736245.jpg
84KB, 500x657px
>>18924657
Muh nigga postin some of that best girl up in here. Thanks for that anonichi, always makes my day just a lil better.

litterally drawing a blank here man, I think you may be overthinking it, people look around a lot and try to judge people around them, it don;t mean a thing, they forget about it anyway. Not really getting the feeling of anything lasting, just think it's people looking around and making observations, peoplewatching is fun, you see some werid stuff and some strange people sometimes. seems it's like you just got caught up in that, not really getting a motivation as to why peeps would be staring you down.

>>18924658
>Why can't I move on?
becasue when you care fro someone it lets them get to a vulnerable spot of you and that takes time to heal when they leave after getting so close.

A hole dug, and half-assedly filled in, like a green firled and a brown spot of dirt where it had been all dug up and filled back in, with a sloppy little mound, a sense of minamal effort that tried to fix things or return them to normal and then bail. I think it's the lack of closure if anything m8, you have to either hve some sort of conculusion to this or it'll still seem fresh and open to you, a desicize conversation, or even hurtful words of closure, aanything may be better than this wondering and waitning for something uncertain. it wears on a person.
>>
Listen to this song and let me know what you think of it, you will receive a special prize.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvEoR4QywgE
>>
>>18924909
>blonde
>looks a bit ditzy to me
Kek.
>boy
not bad, i mean, its the best you can get, if you raise them good, everything will be fine.

>blonde normiewife
Not bad, you know? I mean a normalfag couple its the best you can ask, too much trouble if you go to the extremes.
Thanks,
>>
http://www.facade.com/tarot/personal/?UID=504615&Date=4%2F19%2F2017&Name=Vale&Query=What+happens+if+I+stay+or+if+I+leave&Deck=ator&Reading=fork&Reverse=on

Can anyone interpret, please?
>>
>>18924946
I like the vibe it gives off, nice vibes despite the lyrics, which I find somewhat relatable
7/10
>>
File: 1411800068823.jpg (56KB, 452x605px) Image search: [Google]
1411800068823.jpg
56KB, 452x605px
>>18924859
>>I don't particularly need a trade,
>but you still want one amirite?
>It's literally no trouble to me if you have something you'd like to ask, might as well pay you back for your time and efforts here. Just have a lot of respect for the readers here who work hard at their thing and reach out to others, don't tell anyone I said this but between you and me I really look up to you regular readers here. There are some real talented folks here doing the greater good and helping those in need.

>>18924661
summer, normally summers area rougheer time for people in my experience but not for you things will seem to come together and the overall heat and tone of things will help to facilitate some change or type of hope that will make a difference for you. it seems like the perfect opportunity for something new and exciting, something bold or even a bit conventional but with a special meaning.

>>18924667
>new order
I have trash taste in music and listen to literally whatever genre, glad it turned out for the better this time tho :^)

to some degree, you;ll find improvement will come faster than expected but also with it the desire for more change, it may be one of those situations where you keep setting the bar higher to have a goal to work for, but don;t overdo it, find a point of contentment and try not to get too addicted to that self improvement game, you may lose yourself in it all and forget why you started it all in the first place, but yeah your first goal (current one) is certainly achievable, just put in the effort and you;ll get there.
>>
>>18924946
Eh boring really, not a bad song, just not my thing.

5/10

Also is my special prize the lady I've been chatting with on muh social media?
>>
>>18924946
Nice song, sounds motivating, i like the instrumental part the most.
>>
>>18924927
Dont worry mate I was just shitposting, its an habit.
Luck with your girl.
>>18924934
Eh, its not like Chvrches are better
>>
File: 1411800624861.jpg (36KB, 419x500px) Image search: [Google]
1411800624861.jpg
36KB, 419x500px
>>18924946
not feeling it, it just lacks a certain type of expressiveness, might be the generic music part of it, but it seems like it really isn't getting the point it wants to get across. like it's aight, but it's not something I'd remember. The lyrics are good but the tone it's set to is painfully generic, like a cute girl at a bar, you'd remember the gal, but probably not the name of the place. it feels like that. 7/10 but hey C's get degrees amirite? :^)

>>18924670
A great deal, physicla mental, emotional and personal. Basically you can gain a great deal of self disicpline and purpose by focusing on that self improvement bit, it seems a very worthwhile path if you;'re willing to take it seriously, that if you make it a priority you'll be amazed where it gets you and the types of changes and feelings that come out of it.

tldr; a thousand times do it, nothing but good results and happy times if you stick to it, keep in mind the conditional of "if" you stick to it. stay motivated and disciplined and it's way worth the trouble.
>>
>>18924934
The Chvrches cover sounds devoid of emotion, which is anathema in music to me.

>>18924946
Of the song itself, or of you through the song?

>>18924951
>computergeneratedsortilege/10
There's not much cohesion in that spread. If the sortilege is accurate, it basically says that you know what you want, but you're too lazy to put a plan into action to achieve it.
>>
>>18924946

reminds me of my childhood; i've heard this song many times. it's catchy
>>
>>18924815
Song was cool, thanks for sharing!

You: Six of Swords, Reversed (woah that's weird)
Outcome 1: Four of Cups, Reversed
Outcome 2: The Emperor, Reversed

Interesting that you're the second person today to get the Six of Swords, Reversed as your "self" card. As I said previously, this card in this position means that you're holding something back that you desire to let out. Whatever you think you must keep to yourself is holding you down, the knowing something everyone else doesn't is effecting your ability to make decisions in a negative way.

I see the first outcome as the one where you are able to say what needs to be said. You are filled with relief and have some new opportunity, whether that's in business or friendship or love. Your declaration will take you somewhere you've never been before, in a spiritual sense, if not in a physical one.

On the other hand, if you are to not come forward, I see a mixture. On the one hand, you will become a bit more disciplined. You will be hardened by having to keep your secrets to yourself, but on the other, you'll be a bit more personally confused or lost. It'll be harder for you to keep your bearings even though others will see you as more well balanced. There's an interesting duality to it between how people perceive you and how you actually will feel.

I hope you have enjoyed your time today, No Refunds.
>>
File: 1452103159292.jpg (226KB, 1279x1439px) Image search: [Google]
1452103159292.jpg
226KB, 1279x1439px
>>18924673
>that name
you and me both brother, though I feel more like the man that sold the world than the one who wants to leave it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLoytewvn0g

not in the way you expect, the result of it will differ greatly from the expected outcome but learn to roll with the punches life throws sometimes and you'll manage, it'll get you to the place you need to be and teach you sme valuable things that will ultimately help your character develop, but it's gonna bea different place than you expected. but that's okay too, enjoy it and take that opportunity, it'll make you a happier person in the end for doing so.

>>18924754
homesickness, but in the sense of lacking stability or wanting things to be relatable or comfortable, it'll be fun no doubt but it's gonna make you gain a greater appreciation of the things you kind of took fro granted, the sense of learning to miss something simple only after you've been deprived of it, the new with the sense of loos of the old, like any change, a feeling of gaining something at the cost of another, but that's alright, it's all alright. the things you miss will come back so just enjoy the moment there and in the now, there'll be time for the other things, try not to let it get to you and enjoy the time there, it's a worthy experience,
>>
File: 1448259395463.jpg (72KB, 540x576px) Image search: [Google]
1448259395463.jpg
72KB, 540x576px
>>18924674
while things look outwardly bad, there's really no cause for concern here, it's actually gonna be just fine, they aren't out for blood or anything malevolent like that, jut caught in the crossfire or collateral of it all really. Deep down i think this ex of yours is just a bit lonely and needs some company so they went back to a familar place, and familiar people, honestly not drama related if you ask me, they're probably over it (hopefully) but it's still best to play it cool and bea bit cautios, that rarely hurts, but don't expect too much from this, good or bad for that matter, It just seems mundane, or typical in every sense of the word, i don't see much coming out of this and it's best to just let it go, let it be and carry on, not much cause for alarm or concern here.
>>
File: 1492660042953.png (118KB, 404x404px) Image search: [Google]
1492660042953.png
118KB, 404x404px
>>18925027
>you and me both brother, though I feel more like the man that sold the world than the one who wants to leave it.
feel you anon.

>the result of it will differ greatly from the expected outcome
Will something good come out of it?
>>
File: 1406616327545.jpg (75KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1406616327545.jpg
75KB, 1680x1050px
>>18924680
>No matter how much I try, I can't forget her.
fuck man, I'll drink to that, it's funny how a simple gal like that can cause so much turmoil in a person's life isn't it? I've been there man, try to stay strong.

as i see it ther's a good chance you'll bang, but outside of that I see nothing much more. THat's not a guarantee of a happy future together, but hey sometimes all people are out for is a simple fuck and a "be on my way now" either way it seems there's so definite chemistry there, but it;'s a matter of what follows that is important it seems, what is it you want out of this relationship? work towards that, and i mean that relationships are often subversive and apparently defy logic in most senses of it, think with your brain but act with you heart and emotions and see whwere it gets you, that's all emotional humans can do, so it's not a bad call. try and try man, i hope it turns out okay either way. stay strong.
>>
>>18925034
Thanks, I massively appreciate someone taking the time to get back to me, and the way you put it is very applicable to my current situation as it happens. I suppose that not to expect anything good in particular may be why it looks outwardly bad, but that could also be a blessing in disguise, I don't suppose I could trouble you for extra clarification on what you meant by outwardly? But no worries if not, it is appreciated
>>
File: 1408463392617.png (1MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1408463392617.png
1MB, 1024x576px
>>18925047
>Will something good come out of it?
short answer: yeah
Long answer: if you can make it happen and work hard at it.
Sassy answer: :^)

>>18925054
>outwardly
basically that images of things can be deceptive, sometime taking a risky gamble can pay off big time even if it seems to look bad or foolish. basically the way things look may not exactly belay the true nature of it all. look between the lines even if at face value it seem weird harsh or strange.
>>
>>18924922
>You've been holding something back that is weighing you down.
Belittlement and sexual assult brought on by someone trusted tends to do that.

>You must clear your head before moving forward on your journey, and in order to do that you've gotta let go of whatever it is that's bothering you.
The inability to cut ties with said person was pathetic. What's left of trust in my own judgement is little to nonexistent. How do I let that go?

>I see you're able to work under pressure well.
>best when the chips are down and it's do or die.
Yes. It's not exactly enjoyable, but I can't get anything done without an immediate sense of urgency.

>I think it would be very easy for you to do what is for you the bare minimum to pass with flying colors.
It depends. I'm good with numbers and memory related tasks.

Thanks for the reading. It's great to see you back in action.

>>18924941
>lets them get to a vulnerable spot
Then seal the gates and batten down the hatches :^)

Taking chances on a few or not letting a soul in, what do you think makes for the bumpier ride?

>I think it's the lack of closure if anything m8, you have to either hve some sort of conculusion to this or it'll still seem fresh and open to you
Much lies on that, yes. At the same time, there's doubt that any answer would be suffice as I still wouldn't fully comprehend.

Thank you, Stray. How are you holding up?
>>
File: 1488827360456.jpg (90KB, 576x497px) Image search: [Google]
1488827360456.jpg
90KB, 576x497px
>>18924624
Could you scry my next GF? If you still got any juice left, ofc.

Male, E
>>
File: 1422595928676.jpg (409KB, 800x1190px) Image search: [Google]
1422595928676.jpg
409KB, 800x1190px
>>18924691
>posting asuka
I'm afraid that you're a toatally lost cause m8, clearly you need more blue best gal in your life, it's tragic to see someone fallen into your state like this, have a pic to help with your rehabilitation into the world of good taste, :^)

seems that texts relating to desire and the nature of human beings may relate best to you, answer the question of "who am I and what do I live for/want in life" and work from there, search any answers religious, philosophical and in between that speak to that question and work from there, you're the kind of person who likes to hear multiple sides and decide for yourself based on the plausibility of each side presented so roll with that and try to make it happen, you have potential but humble yourself as a student first and be willing to learn befor mastering what you decide to focus on and learn more about.
>>
File: download_20170422_142850.png (332KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
download_20170422_142850.png
332KB, 540x540px
>>18924624
Todd
Is A or C coming in the next week?
>>
>>18925069
>Sassy answer: :^)
kek, ok then
ty.
>>
>>18925087
>rei vs asuka
ahh the eternal debate, the dust never settles.

Thanks for your read, mate.
>>
File: 1423952224866.jpg (48KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1423952224866.jpg
48KB, 480x720px
>>18925073
taking chances on few by far, misanthrophy stes from expecting the best in people and being let down time and time again, if you never love than maybe you can be caluos and ignorant to it all, giving people a change and only being betrayed and treated poorly makes that an undeniable reality of life you have to face. Ironically that hope is also what gives people hope that it;'ll all be alright,

>how are you holding up?
fucking awful, honestly here doing reads because I'm too tired to deal with the reality of life where i'm unwanted or unmemorable and unable to be happy, everyone is expendable and unconditional love is a fucking joke. drinking myself stupid and pretending it;s all okay so I don't contemplate the tension force of a noose.

either way, ignore my edgy bs, and try to live your life happily, move on and make the most of it, you have a lot of potential and there are poeple that are proud of you and love you, use that and be the best you you can be to live up to that. not only for them, but more importantly for yourself. Protect your ow smile m8. guard it like a treasure.
>>
File: 1492814943329.gif (208KB, 354x534px) Image search: [Google]
1492814943329.gif
208KB, 354x534px
>>18924624
V (C)
How will people see me if I manage to do this?
and
From what will I die?

thanks in advance.
>>
File: 1432176724868.jpg (138KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1432176724868.jpg
138KB, 960x720px
>>18925107
funny how in a pseudo-intelectual anime about human purpose and the inner mechanizations about depression, self worth and abuse that a waifu war is the most major contribution it brought, blue still a best though.

>>18924765
>I love you stray
I'll never understand people like you, i'm just a dork that shitposts and posts qt 2d gals while harrassing people, i'm hardly worth anyone's attention let alone comments like that. you're a weird kid for thinking anything even remotely good about a weirdo like me.

love but at the cost of having to make amends or conscecions makeing a change or acceptance of what you used to hold dear and make a change or rather a natural change, basically it seems love will warp your whole world perspective, or at least a major part of it, loneliness is a hell of a drug isn't it? seems the withdrawal will really kick your ass on this one, but you'll be fine with ir because it'll get you out of that mode of life. love is something you're capable of and capable of being loved and don;'t you forget it, go out there and make it a reality, you have the power man.
>>
File: your opinion.jpg (74KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
your opinion.jpg
74KB, 800x449px
>>18925133
>rei over asuka
Anon, we both know no ones opinions will be changed no matter what happens, still pic related is all i can say to you.
>>
File: vOfatAg.jpg.png (620KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vOfatAg.jpg.png
620KB, 1920x1080px
>>18924624
What's poppin' Stray

J.
Tell me about this job that I started recently, I feel that I can do great things for this company, could you give me a general on what I'll be achieving at this job, or things I should be wary of?
>>
File: 1435931596916.png (236KB, 500x568px) Image search: [Google]
1435931596916.png
236KB, 500x568px
>>18924766
honesslty it's best to give it up, attachemnt is just as you said, wishful thinking, it'll only hurt you more to stick around than move on here. it's unfortunate that it turned out this way but sometimes that's how it goes, it's probably best if you do your best to keep trying from something new, distract yourself from it all and don't swell on the past, it;s easier to live in hope of the future than it is the past of the weight of the present.
>>
File: IMG_6378.png (367KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6378.png
367KB, 640x637px
>>18925152
Thanks friend. I guess it really is over then.
>>
File: 1483025188206.png (850KB, 1280x1094px) Image search: [Google]
1483025188206.png
850KB, 1280x1094px
>>18925144
It's easy to imagine why you'd have an image like that saved, people tend to save things that remind them of themselves. Just glad to see you have that level of honesty and humility to share that image of your internal feelings and true self.

thanks for that anon, for a sec it was like I was really on old /a/ again, let's shitpost again together sometime you wonderful bastard you.

>>18925085
honestly not seeing any gal, might be end of line for you without any major changes m8, this happens from time to time, but love and relationships aren;t a guarantee they're something that has to be earned and worked towards, and at the current moment i can't see it being something in you fututre given the path you currently walk. improve yourself, your desires and what you want out of a romantic partner, hell lower your standards even if you're the kind of person that fears dying alone. basically seems som changes need to be made if you want that qt to notice you or to be a happily married man someday.
>>
>>18924819
Hey wow, I saw In Flames live once, they opened for Opeth in a weird gutted opera house turned metal venue. Cool band, lots visual effects in their live shows.

You: The Magician, Reversed
Outcome 1: Eight of Swords, Reversed
Outcome 2: Queen of Swords

So, you're kind of out of focus. You have certain various things available to you, and you're dedicating a little bit of time to all of them, but you're not really pushing toward a specific path. You've gotta zero in on whichever of your choices you think would be most beneficial to you. You seem to have become so caught up in carefully weighing the choices that you've forgotten to pick one.

I see one path leading to heavy opposition. You will be beset on all sides by that which you are not. The benefit of being surrounded, however, is that you can attack in any direction and you will succeed in doing something useful.

The other path I see is one of loneliness. Perhaps you're looking for a relationship and you haven't found one. There's opportunity here for one, but it almost certainly isn't right for you, and this will be a point of contention between you and the other person. Walk carefully but stay firm to your convictions.

You put your recently purchased item back on the store's counter, but the cashier silently taps a sign. It reads "No Refunds".
>>
>>18925152
>>18925163
I really wouldn't listen to advice that comes with such horrendous spelling.
>>
>>18924754
>>18925027
Thank you Stray what did you see?
>>
>>18925187
That is probably true. Do you have any advice?
>>
File: 1446003560878.png (232KB, 494x507px) Image search: [Google]
1446003560878.png
232KB, 494x507px
>>18925187
m8, i;m overworked, underpaid, and in a real shit mood these days. i will admit however, that you've got a point though, I'm honestly surprised people take me seriously with my deteriorating spelling skills and blatant admittance of alcoholism while reading. weird world isn't it?
>>
File: Asuka 74.jpg (371KB, 1280x887px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka 74.jpg
371KB, 1280x887px
>>18925176
With that bad taste anon, youre lost.

Thanks for all anon, it was really comfy.
>>
>>18925176
;-; that was painful.

Thank you, mate.
>>
File: 1422130527891.jpg (1MB, 1192x2204px) Image search: [Google]
1422130527891.jpg
1MB, 1192x2204px
>>18925207
You're alright m8,
blue > red though.
Let's just agree to disagree and stay on our respective sides of the eternal struggle.
>>
File: Asuka 43.jpg (55KB, 701x775px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka 43.jpg
55KB, 701x775px
>>18925257
Okay, youre right, lets put an end to this in a friendly manner and stay with our opinions until the end
red > blue though
Youre a good lad, stray.
>>
>>18925180
>I saw In Flames live once, they opened for Opeth
That must have been one hell of a show. Both are really good bands, I'm glad you liked the song.
Now, as for the feedback:
>you're kind of out of focus
That is exactly right. There are a lot of things going on right now, which makes it difficult to concentrate in my studies, which should be my no.1 priority.
>Perhaps you're looking for a relationship and you haven't found one
More or less. There is one particular girl I'm really interested on, we have a lot of history together, however:
>There's opportunity here for one, but it almost certainly isn't right for you
I'm afraid this potential relationship could be that certain girl I was talking about, which is a damn shame, honestly.

Thank you very much for the reading!! I'll follow your advice to concentrate in one path. I wish you the best!
>>
File: 1457210642695.png (207KB, 700x522px) Image search: [Google]
1457210642695.png
207KB, 700x522px
>>18925202
I'm not psychic and I don't know your situation. How'd you break up? Why do you feel conflicted?

If they're a decent person and the relationship wasn't abusive or one-sided, try talking to them again when you get a chance and see where that takes you. If it's a disaster at least you'll have some peace of mind knowing that you tried. That's a big if though.

>>18925205
>weird world isn't it?
Tell me about it. I'm in a shit mood too, didn't mean to sound so harsh. Nice of you to offer help in spite of it. Have a good one.
>>
>>18925112
Hitting these low points isn't good. For what it's worth, we enjoy having you here. It actually shouldn't be worth much in a best case scenerio. It's validation based. Learn to live for yourself is all I can say from limited wisdom.
>>
File: 1427078614013.jpg (67KB, 730x438px) Image search: [Google]
1427078614013.jpg
67KB, 730x438px
>>18925331
>Hitting these low points isn't good.
between you and me, I usually only come here when I feel good enough to deal with people, i'm like this most of the time if not worse. Honestly there are just some people out there beyond hope and I happen to be one of them. Thanks for the advice though. I'm hardly anywhere near the idea of a decent person like most people here seem to think for whatever reason, in reality I'm an ugly ugly person with an even more rotten personality deep down.

>Learn to live for yourself
but that kind of lonely thinking is what made me the person I am today. :^)

negativity and angsty drunk bs aside, thanks for trying m8, it means a lot that youd show pity to someone like me. honestly it's nice to have someone call me out on my whiny "woe is me" bullshit from time to time, even i get tired of it. thanks for trying to set me straight m80.

>>18925319
>didn't mean to sound so harsh
no harm done m8, like it's an anonymous mongolian fingerpuppet image sharing imageboard, it's one of the few places where we can express ourselves without worry for repercussions or people being haughty asswipes about it. If anything i appreciate the honesty, someone's gotta keep me humble and call me out on my shit y'know? You have yourself a good one too, sorry if i was a bit of a bugger to you as well.
>>
File: 1470387906300.jpg (27KB, 480x515px) Image search: [Google]
1470387906300.jpg
27KB, 480x515px
>>18925093
both actually, A and C will be present in some sense of it whther it be in person, or in word form. They'll reach out together almost, as if the tandem act happened at the time that it was most inconvenient or odd, causing a descision between the two, not directly perhaps but they'll both reach out for your attention within a relatively close timeframe. it's gonna be your call with schihc you spend you time with and which one means more to you or you'd rather be closer to, it's probably not much of a challenge to be honest and you'll figure it out, but it'll be a strange social situation to say the least.
>>
File: 9-of-disks-thoth-tarot.jpg (130KB, 530x883px) Image search: [Google]
9-of-disks-thoth-tarot.jpg
130KB, 530x883px
I need a good occult reader, and I'm willing to trade, any query.

I'm trying to decide what kind of work to perform next for the advancement of my bilateral goal.
>>
File: 1432174672231.jpg (30KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1432174672231.jpg
30KB, 700x394px
>>18925119
>from what will I die?
Probably life, stastitcally both everyone who lived has or will die, and alternatively everyone who ever drank water also died, coincidence? I think not :^)

Everyone dies, just accept that, method and time are irrelevant, just be cognizant of it and know your mortality, memento mori nigga, and leave it there. Honeslty not sure i'm the best person to ask about this kinda thing, I wish death upon myself too often, so i'm a little biased and whatnot :^) even them what would knowledge of that really change anyhow? just live life, man death is ineveitable but don't stress out about it too much if possible anonichi.

as for your other question, Not much will change actually, it'll be more like a silent nod of approval than a major upheaval like a "well they did it i guess, good for them" kind of thing. It's unfortunate if you wanted to more, but the sucess will have to serve as 90% of the reward here if you pull it off, it seems the social reaction to it will me minimum, or at least limited in regards to what you see or experience from it. still seems worth trying if you ask me though,
>>
File: 1431692574577.jpg (755KB, 1040x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1431692574577.jpg
755KB, 1040x1035px
>>18925151
overall you seem lie a hard worker and someone who will be appreciated for their efforts, but beware the power of word of mouth, avoid drama and gossip like the plague, it's amazing what a little rumour or a "guess what he said" can do for someone's life or career really. basically keep things professional if possible and avoid "picking sides" on things in terms of social differneces or getting involved in workplace drama or picking sides of things, garner cohesiveness whenever possible rather than being the eye of the storm for drama and personal grudges. in essence focus on work and leave the petty social stuff as just that, try to get along and push off minour offenses and whatnot.
>>
File: 1492881227628.gif (3MB, 390x357px) Image search: [Google]
1492881227628.gif
3MB, 390x357px
>>18925439
>Probably life, stastitcally both everyone who lived has or will die, and alternatively everyone who ever drank water also died, coincidence? I think not :^)
Stand up night, I see.

>It's unfortunate if you wanted to more, but the sucess will have to serve as 90% of the reward here if you pull it off
Not bad, it is something i expect and dont care too much about it.
>still seems worth trying if you ask me though,
Of course.
Thanks.
>>
File: 1462689361830.png (198KB, 599x555px) Image search: [Google]
1462689361830.png
198KB, 599x555px
alright >>18924624 is done reading for the night, Im sure you're all tired of his shit by now, I know I certianly am, it's been fun /div/ may be back soon, may not, either way good luck to you all and live a good life either way, stay strong and keep your ideals close to heart, sorry if I'm a disturbance to these threads at times, just here to try and offer hope to those who need it or the help out.

anyway, nighty night /x/ you kids take it easy now, ya hear?
>>
>>18925319
I feel conflicted because I really thought they were the one. I spent a shit ton of time and energy on them. And everything was good until one day they just up and asked for a break (with the condition that neither of us would date other people) and then proceeded to cheat and leave me for another person. I gave them almost three years of my life and they were a damn good three years until 4 months ago. I keep thinking that maybe they'll come back and maybe this is a mistake, but it kills me to know that someone I thought loved me could be so heartless and cruel. Especially when I treated them like a goddamn king. I just want everything to go back to how it was. It hurts knowing that it's not possible, and I honestly just want to stay in bed and never get up again.
>>
Anyone trading? Method is bibliomancy.
>>
I need some guidance and don't know where to turn. I send the message to the ethers, whoever responds. Thank you.

Male 26 Sagittarius 12/12/90
Is she my twin flame?
Female 20 Sagittarius 11/25/96
>>
>>18925504
That sounds terrible, anon. I'd stay away if I were you. If they lied about their intentions and left you for someone else, you're probably better off without them.
>>
File: Diana.jpg (9KB, 182x211px) Image search: [Google]
Diana.jpg
9KB, 182x211px
>>18925512

Well; Bibl means book. So I'll give you one from the Bible, and one from a random book.

"Nevertheless we made made our prayer unto our God, and set a watch against them day and night, because of them".

-Nehemiah 4:9

"Diana, the moon goddess of the Greeks, is called the Mother of the World....."

Secret Teachings of all Ages pg 153
>>
>>18925462
Thanks stray. I feel this shouldn't be too hard for me to face.
>>
>>18925604
I don't really know what that is supposed to mean...

What's your query?
>>
File: diamondintherough.png (428KB, 728x428px) Image search: [Google]
diamondintherough.png
428KB, 728x428px
>>18925620

>What is your 4chan?

".... it also referred to the spiritual sun.... the mysterious light which illuminated the temples of the Egyptian Mysteries during the nocturnal hours were said by some to be reflections of the spiritual sun...."

Secret teachings of all ages pg 145
>>
>>18925630
>>
File: arose.jpg (118KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
arose.jpg
118KB, 854x480px
>>18925637

Granny Goodness.
>>
>>18925653
Thank you!
>>
>>18922674
In my experience, divination has always either just said shit I already know, or promised good things which were FLAT FUCKING LIES, whether I read for myself or others did for me. It always turned out this way.
>>
>>18925718
Sounds like you suck, and so do the readers you query.
>>
>>18925720
Then prove you're better.
>>
>>18925723
Prove you're worth me even grabbing my cards.
>>
>>18925730
No, loser.
>>
>>18925559
Yeah, I just feel like an idiot for wasting my time. I feel so used and empty. Thanks for listening anon.
>>
>>18925761
No problem, anon. I know the feeling a little too well. Best of luck to you.
>>
Virgo sun / Gemini rising male ?

Can anyone help me out with some advice in general ?
>>
I've been lurking /x/ for many, many years alongside other boards, and I have always seen these threads. Here I am. I have an open mind and already believe in the occult, but I am a complete novice. I am willing to participate and would like to request a reading. Is anyone available? I have never had a reading done before but I am a willing participant.
>>
Trading. There's a message I want to send to a female, I'm male. I want to know how it would work out for me if I send it. Give me your gender and query.
>>
>>18922763
Tarot, though I've just started in the past few months.

Runes, and applying them to Tarot readings. Palmistry also looks interesting.

As someone who's just started, a mentor would be very helpful. But I also enjoy learning this at my own pace.

Never been read, I don't really read for myself either.

I feel like anyone can learn it, though some will struggle. I'm having problems with learning the meanings of tarot cards and how they might interact with each other based on positions. But with some more time, I think I can do it.
>>
File: 1486189226220.png (222KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486189226220.png
222KB, 500x500px
>>18926016
I might attempt a scry of some descriptor, though I'm not sure if what I'm gonna try would even count as a scry. I like to test theories I have about divination but I'm still relatively new to the scene. Also I'm too lazy and tired to grab my cards so this will be a trial by fire.

I could try the read for you anyway and let you decide if it's worth a trade or not.
>>
>>18926171

>I just want to congratulate Chiron for shitposting so hard that the community is fracturing

Ftfy
>>
>>18926016
I'm getting extremely good signals for your post.

Go all the way with confidence, but keep it simple. Specially if it's an ex. You have all the tools needed to make it work. The paths are secure and you may get moral support from her friends/family.

The most interesting sign though is to follow the blue. Pay more attention to people wearing blue, if there's a blue book near you go read it, if there's a blue building that you can go to, go to it, etc.

>>18925860
You have a lot to be thankful for at the moment, but time is passing and there is hard work to be done. Don't get lazy.
>>
File: Mount_Lushan_-_fog.jpg (2MB, 1712x2304px) Image search: [Google]
Mount_Lushan_-_fog.jpg
2MB, 1712x2304px
>>18923978
help
>>
>>18924755
My feels are at a loss
>>
File: 1457225360427.jpg (9KB, 198x200px) Image search: [Google]
1457225360427.jpg
9KB, 198x200px
>>18926297

Thanks. I will offer a free internet hug.
>>
>>18926171
>>18926243
>calls me Yaldabaoth

Opinion discarded, you're a faggot. And a hypocrite while at it. Reason why is because nobody else but two or three people call me that anymore, and I know them fairly well to either be faggots or shitposters.
>>
>>18923978
I feel for you bro, it's hard seeing something like that and generally there's little we can do about it.

Take a moment to realize that there are many terrible situations like that, and definetly infinitely worse situations than that, happening right now to millions of people around the world. Your obsession with this one girl comes from liking her specifically. Realize the problem at hand here is a systematic problem that affects humanity as a whole, and this is just a hay in the haystack.

Be the mature person she can trust and feel good around. Don't be the pretend-white-knight trying to save the idealized-princess. There are so many perspectives for this to be seen, making you learn something with each, don't get too hanged on this possibility of being a saviour.

Now from my actual divination method: you are trying to get her because you see her true value and worth. Help she make new friends in the town and you two will get more connected to each other.
>>
>>18926452
Thanks :). I don't plan on being a white knight or anything, it's just that I can almost feel her hopelessness... She is one of my only good friends and I really want to see her out of this, that is no way to live.
>>
>>18925417
Thank you for the reply, one follow up question if I may: Will they have a possibility of helping with current housing situation?
>>
>>18926452
If you aren't too busy and if you are up for it, should I just give up trying to befriend this person?
>>
>>18926731
I am a female sun and Rising Gemini with a Moon in Pisces
>>
Aw jeez, did I miss any readings? Been in such a bad place right now and need some clarity or reassurance at least.
>>
>>18926734
What's on your mind anon? I'm here.
>>
>>18926823
Not that person but also seeking a love reading on my current situation.
I just kind of want to know what the best course for me with this guy is. I really like him a lot already and I want it to continue to go well I can see myself with him and I don't get that feeling of wanting to flee. I think he likes me a lot too but it's in the beginning and it's new and I have all this scarring from past relationships I'm scared of rejection.
Willing to return a read if you want.
>>
Available for tarot readings during the next three hour span following this post. Responses may be slow depending on circumstance and will be given at the readers discretion, unacceptable requests will be skipped and ignored.

Guidelines:

>No health/death queries
>No binary queries (yes/no or this/that)
>No vague/indecipherable/unintelligible/badly written queries
>Queries must be as detailed as possible & 140 character or less
>One question/concern/topic/subject/etc per request

Requirements:

>A Colour & A Geometric Shape:
>A Favorite Thing:
>Reason You Want a Reading from Me:
>Query:
>>
>>18926840
Is the guy a Gemini?
>>
>>18926887
.... lol yea
>>
>>18926861
>cyan heptagon
>weasels
>For shits and giggles.
>What will the main(or longest held) occupation/job of my first child be? (I haven't had any children fyi)
>>
>>18926861

Red, cube. I love my PC. I'd like to hear from someone in a different mindset than I am.

Was my ex girlfriend ever unfaithful to me? If so, with whom? Will I ever get over her, and if so, will it be within this year?
>>
>>18926861
see
>>18926452
>Green, circle
>big honking old trees
>you seem like a nice guy
>How should I act to see her free of this?
>>
>>18926823
I've been such on a death trip lately like contemplating suicide and such to the point where I already started letters to people but haven't finished them. So much fucking poison, disappointments after disappointments. The one person I went to for help neglected and ghosted me for about 2 weeks now and I've loved that person for a long time, for years. Fuck, I don't want to make this sound like this should be on /adv but I just feel like everything is fucked and I wish I could know why that person decided to leave me in the dust. Everything is one huge clusterfuck and I don't know how to deal or react to this.
>>
File: sUWLb3z.gif (360KB, 1024x535px) Image search: [Google]
sUWLb3z.gif
360KB, 1024x535px
>>18926861
>Lime green Diamond
>Music
>I'm having trouble deciphering some shit through "regular" means, and you're the first I've been able to catch who's doing readings and not trades.
>What are C's true feelings about me/our relationship?
>>
>>18926861

Green Oval
Recieving spot on readings from /div/iners
You've been accurate in my experience. Have I ass-kissed enough now to deserve a reading?
Why did this man not only want to break up with me, but wish for suffering through the whole process?
>>
>>18926861
Black Triangle
Chips
Unsure what to do
What is my luckiest day of the coming week and why?
>>
File: 6731.jpg (283KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
6731.jpg
283KB, 1280x720px
>>18926731
Why are you trying to befriend the person?
've got signals calling for courage of putting yourself out there, and strangeness/exoticism/innovation. Maybe you are being too cautious or too normal to hold their attention?

>>18926840
Time to write a new story, to plan the future in detail: how do you want things to be? Rational, organized thoughts. Discuss the feelings, make plans of how thinks will work. Your future life should be made to fit you, not you to fit in your future life.
>>
>>18926861
red square
ac milan
heard you're good
what does she like of me physically speaking? does she think i'm attractive?
>>
>>18926861
Red Star
Drawing
Figured I'd give this a shot, why not
Just wanna know why she hasn't talked to me yet, or if she even will
>>
>>18927375
Is that a read? If so thank you.
>>
>>18926210
I fell asleep after posting, my bad.

>>18926297
Same, fell asleep, but wanted to give you feedback.

>you may get moral support from her friends/family
I don't really know any of them.

>The most interesting sign though is to follow the blue. Pay more attention to people wearing blue, if there's a blue book near you go read it, if there's a blue building that you can go to, go to it, etc.
Blue? This part isn't really relevant to anything other than my job, as my company color is blue. Still, I don't really get it.

Since you tried anyway, I'm willing to read something for you, if you're still around and have a query.
>>
>>18927509
Well, I fell asleep soon after posting that too. Good news is I'm with my cards now so I can do an actual reading if you're still game to trade.
>>
>>18927552
I'm down, but I would like to rephrase my query to what kind of message I should send.
>>
>>18927556
Aight, pick the blue or red deck and I'll give it a shot. Gotta warn you that I'm a little out of practice so take my readings with some salt for the heart.

I'm a male and my query is this: Is she serious or is she just humoring me?
>>
air query:
Should I get totally bonkers drunk right now?

>inb4
>ive already started
>>
>>18927611
The coin says you should not.
>>
>>18927592
>pick the blue or red deck and I'll give it a shot
Whichever you like

>Is she serious or is she just humoring me?
I pulled for her true intentions:
>Justice, Queen of Wands, Queen of Pentacles, The Empress, The Magician
Those are all fairly serious cards, so I'm guessing she's not just humoring you. I mean, it's not the warmest thing imaginable right now, but it will soften up a bit over time. It's mostly cerebral right now, whatever you're asking about. Anyway, looks serious.
>>
File: 1483800825651.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1483800825651.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>18927645
>>
>>18927645
what the fuck you morons expected by annoying the mods further with this?
>>
>>18927710
Some people can't see their own follies and persist unless forced to stop, anon.
>>
>>18927648
Thank you so much for the read, it sort of reinforced my own thoughts on the matter. I'll have to give it some more consideration.

Blue Deck:
>Her: 6 of Diamonds
>You: 2 of Diamonds, King of Diamonds modifier
>Message: 6 of Clubs

I'm reading a lot about money and finances in this spread. The 6D speaks of "help from family and friends in finances", and is overall a signal of paying off loans and debts. The 2D involves receiving a windfall of money or just good news about finances. The KD modifier points towards a distinguished businessman, perhaps one who would be providing this surge of cash. Finally, the 6C involves business partnerships but mainly advises you to trust your intuition.

Taking this all together into consideration, I'm getting the vibe that she's asking you for money to pay off a loan or other such debt, and as a friend who also happens to be good with money, you were naturally her first choice. As for what kind of message to send, as shitty as it sounds and as much of a cop-out as it is - trust your gut feeling. Your own intuition on these matters hasn't failed you up til now, and it sure as hell won't start failing you.

I'm incredibly sorry if this read wasn't "up to snuff", per se, this is just the feeling I got from the cards.
>>
>>18926861
>A Colour & A Geometric Shape:
Gold triangle
>A Favorite Thing:
My greet hoodie
>Reason You Want a Reading from Me:
Really in a rough point in my life right now. Just argued with my narcissistic father and had some trouble at work. Could really use some guidance and would really appreciate it, too. Mainly concerned about work.
>Query:

What will my life be like in the next 90 days? How do I overcome the challenges that will come during this time?
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 107

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.