[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forbidden/Secret Martial Arts Techniques

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 53

What do you guys know about them. I will give some information about the ones I know. I also need more info about Chinese Daoism. I heard that it can extend your life, grant you the highest pleasures, and balance your energy to be in harmony with the universe.
>>
>>18910324
If you punch the other guy in the nuts it really hurts.
>>
File: salmon.jpg (40KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
salmon.jpg
40KB, 582x600px
>>18910324
The most crucial and /x/-related move you could ever learn is the Salmon Leap of Cúchulainn.
>>
>>18910324
Look up Ashida Kim... This guy is totes legit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QQNdGylNKY
>>
>>18910324
That's just pocket sand, op, everybody has a handful of it these days.
>>
File: 2046.png (194KB, 308x615px) Image search: [Google]
2046.png
194KB, 308x615px
Metsubushi (目潰し?) (gantsubushi)[1]- "eye closers", is the name for a variety of implements and techniques used by samurai police and other individuals to temporarily or permanently blind or disorient an opponent in feudal Japan.

The classical image of metsubishi is of a ninja blinding their opponent with a powder of some kind. These powders could be made up of ground glass, ground pepper, or even nettle hairs. The ninja would keep these powders in walnut shells, hollowed out eggshells, or bamboo tubes.
>>
The mean little Korean man that I was trying to learn Chi Gong from got really irritated when I tried to draw allegory from the breath control he was showing me and the Japanese idea of a Kiai, a simultaneous exhalation and tensing of the muscles that is taught as a basic technique but supposed can deflect weapon blows when employed properly. I chalked it up to racism at the time. Prolly would've caned me if I mentioned Yoga Flame. That's about as close as I've come to such techniques IRL aside from my probings into Esoteric Swordplay (Destreza etc.)
>>
>>>/k/ might be able to help
>>
File: pocketsand.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
pocketsand.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>
>>18910361
>>18910377
Pocket sand has its value, but what I'd really like to be able to do is vanish into thin air behind a cloud of smoke that's left when I throw a handful of exploding dust/sand stuff on the ground. Any tips on how to do this?
>>
File: acid.png (716KB, 1290x626px) Image search: [Google]
acid.png
716KB, 1290x626px
Using acids is considered to be a forbidden move in martial arts. You can use industrial strength drain cleaner to achieve effective results.
>>
Musashi became renowned as a master of throwing weapons. He quite often threw his short sword perfectly. Kenji Tokitsu strongly believes that the real secret technique of Niten Ichi Ryu was the shuriken technique for the wakizashi.
>>
File: Kakute-Death-Rings.jpg (60KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Kakute-Death-Rings.jpg
60KB, 800x600px
Kakute Death Rings

Contrary to intuition, users wore these rings with their spikes hidden in their palms as the kakute's main advantage lay in its grip. One ring would be worn on the middle finger while a second ring could be placed in the thumb. Serge Mol writes, "The main purpose of the weapon was to gain a firm hold on an opponent, with the teeth digging into pressure points to cause pain… The surprise effect of this weapon would cause an opponent to lose concentration, making follow-up techniques easier." Like tekko, kakute could be dipped in poison for added effectiveness.
>>
File: ninja balls.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ninja balls.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>18910399
>>
File: dim mak.gif (24KB, 320x305px) Image search: [Google]
dim mak.gif
24KB, 320x305px
Dim Mak = Touch of Death?

Bak Mei White Eyebrows Kung Fu
>>
>>18910324

>Calls it daoism

This is bait, right?
>>
File: 455468a-i1.0.jpg (42KB, 400x252px) Image search: [Google]
455468a-i1.0.jpg
42KB, 400x252px
Cannibal Style is forbidden because it goes against the laws of nature, its dark buddhism
>>
>>18910346
That's some next level shit right there
>>
you do realist to a martial artist, everything is a technique, and different schools/disciplines take different stances as to what is acceptable or forbidden. and that everything from use of 'magic'/energy to mechanical movement requires technique.
e.g. the action of making a fist itself is a technique.
the act of rape is a technique, and i dare say its forbidden by most

my point being, what do you wish to know. if your talking about things like the 'Buddhas palm' its all a load of shit to keep people training hard and dedicated. Not to say internal martial arts is false, just that there is no such thing as 'forbidden techniques' no single technique that when learned will be stronger than any other, or give you some super power or some finishing move like shit.
>>
File: hypnosis.gif (98KB, 403x344px) Image search: [Google]
hypnosis.gif
98KB, 403x344px
>>18910518
I just want to know what tricks I can use to get the advantage in a fight so that I can win like sand in the eye or ninja rings.
>>
>>18910518
I saw a ninja movie where they used rape as a technique. Tll me more about how to do it? I am basically working off what can be learned from the east area rapist case in that department.
>>
>>18910497

You might as well spell it the way it's pronounced. Please don't tell me you pronounce Tao with an actual T sound.
>>
>>18910522
i've actually trained in bujinkan ninjutsu and let me tell you, their style is weak as, unless you carry around a pouch of glass dust to blind your opponents your going to be stomped by anyone who hasn't spent their life on a couch and behind a computer screen.

what you want to do is get a chart of every pressure point in the body, and practice accuracy over power. a few well placed punches can easily disable most people(unless they are some sort of hulking giant) and takes far less energy than running and jumping around like a spastic. the you want to learn some locks and arm-bars, the figure 4 lock is a pretty good easy one.
>>18910524
>I saw a ninja movie where they used rape as a technique.
serious? i was just saying something i though no one would associate with martial arts that was bad, and i'm not going to teach people an effective method of rape, that would be downright immoral. i suppose that means we can put rape on the forbidden technique list.
>>
File: owl.png (1MB, 850x1173px) Image search: [Google]
owl.png
1MB, 850x1173px
>>18910562
Ah darn, I was hoping you had more info about this one.I would probably use a tranquilizer blowdart or chloroform.
>>
>>18910619
>I would probably use a tranquilizer blowdart or chloroform.
would be no fun if they cant fight back.

but seriously rapes no joke kids. if you rape people you will be raped by big black men in prison
>>
Im looking for information relating to spiritual techniques as well. I know a few proverbs that have been helpful guides when living my life. Let me know what you guys think about these aphorisms?

Beware. Take this word as if it were an amulet Id given you to wear around your neck. Hold it always in your mind when you are with them.

Common people are always enamored by appearances, and the world only contains common people.

As a man thinketh in his mind, so he is.The mind is the inner weaver of character and the outer weaver of circumstance. He who has weaved in ignorance and pain may learn to weave in enlightenment and happiness.

Anchoring technique to change emotional states to a more skillful means.

Be detached. view this life with the same investment as a person watching a play.

The Will to act is everything.

Never complain, never explain.

Use your environment to your advantage.

Luck = opportunity + preparedness

Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water.

The wise man thinks of the evils to come and makes preparations to guard against them.
>>
File: mexican handcuff knot BEST.png (672KB, 441x649px) Image search: [Google]
mexican handcuff knot BEST.png
672KB, 441x649px
>>18910641
I am just talking about theoretical techniques here. Relax.. My only goal is to gain as much knowledge as I can.
>>
>>18910655
how about this them. i don't know what you would call it, i suppose an energizing technique. i can explain it a few different ways, but I'm just going to take the spiritual approach.

assume a comfortable position while maintaining good posture, take a deep breath in, then let it out and let go of everything running through your mind with that breath, close your eyes and take a deep breath in, as you breathe in try and feel and visualize the air flowing into your lungs(view the air as a white mist in your mind if this makes things easier) and on your breath out visualize and feel it flowing into your dantien(stomach basically, its your energetic/spiritual center) and compressing.
repeat this for atleast a minute, the longer the better, you will notice alot of health benefits flow on and you will find yourself becoming more sensitive to the energies/movements/processes within and get to know your body better
>>
>>18910677
if your actually interested in learning go to a site called spiritual kenetics, sign up there. alot of whats on the site is bullshit from rping kids, but there are a few people there who are actually serious, myself included, I've even got a couple of videos showing i can focus my energy enough to fuck up broadcast signals
>>
File: the_way_back_2010_10.jpg (68KB, 725x482px) Image search: [Google]
the_way_back_2010_10.jpg
68KB, 725x482px
How would you disable a large breasted woman for example?
>>
>>
read Glenn Morris's ninja books.
>>
>>18910641
Not if your rape-fu is stronger than the other guys in prison.
>>
Salt works better than sand. I threw salt in a kids face at school once and he screamed like a bitch for 10 minutes. Pepper is even better, but that shit'll make you sneeze bruv.
>>
>>18910324
Well Bruce Kumar Frantzis is a Daoist meditation lineage holder, as well as a master of Bagua, XingYi, and Tai Chi. The Chinese internal martial arts have roots in Daoism and can be used spiritually, if you know how.

He also studied karate, judo, and aikido. Yeah, Japan has a lot of pride/racism preventing them from learning the real chi/spirit stuff. I'd say it's rare in Japan. A lot of high level Japanese masters spent time in China (Ueshiba of Aikido, Takamatsu of Bujinkan). Both had what you could call chi/ki abilities.

Soooo just sayin. Look to China.
>>
>>18910927
No one has stronger rape fu than master Bubba.
>>
File: secular_products.jpg (105KB, 720x710px) Image search: [Google]
secular_products.jpg
105KB, 720x710px
>>
File: kakute-use2_sum.jpg (26KB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
kakute-use2_sum.jpg
26KB, 200x267px
>>
File: Smith-3-5-7-5-inch-440x270.jpg (16KB, 440x270px) Image search: [Google]
Smith-3-5-7-5-inch-440x270.jpg
16KB, 440x270px
secret forbidden ninja weapon, used properly it invalidates almost all other forms of weaponry and martial arts
>>
>>18910324
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvgAblhAjIA
>>
>>18913047
so says the man who has probably never thrown a punch let alone held a gun.
only real be all end all guns are fully automatic weapons and shotguns. any other weapon is easy enough to get around.
you underestimate martial arts my friend
>>
>>18913075
listen martial arts are super dank and all but if you get shot in the dick from 30 yards it doesnt matter what the bullet came out of or how skilled you are
>>
>>18913084
>if you get shot
>IF
that was his point
>>
>>18913090
what are you gonna disintegrate the bullet in midair with your fuckin ab muscles? not getting shot has nothing to do with martial arts and, honestly, is pretty much independant of any skill on your part. either the other guy can hit a moving target or he cant.
>>
>>18913084
>if you get shot
you relying on someone who has spent their life learning how to read a persons body language and moments would ever place themselves inform of a gun.
martial arts is not about beating cunts up, its a way of life my friend, and true martial artists know the greatest defense in a fight is not be in one in the first place
>>
>>18913119
ok you seem like a genuinely smart dude! and you're right, someone who truly understands the philosophies behind martial arts would know that getting in a fight is basically never worthwhile.

and would also, consequently, not be on the internet asking anons for tips on secret ninja attacks
>>
>>18910500

lol pull more out ure ass
>>
File: 3463_big.jpg (62KB, 656x504px) Image search: [Google]
3463_big.jpg
62KB, 656x504px
>>
>>18910372
Korea has a long standing hatred of Japan for a invasion centuries ago
>>
The secret is to train, to practise, to eat well, to rest well and to meditate a bit, by doing so you will encounter people that you need, did you know that for a cheap price you could spend a month training in on of the monastery of the shaolin area ? That's just an exemple, there is a lot of places to learn martial arts, be water my friend :) also, would reccomend to read : gorin no sho ( especially the dokkodo part), hagakure, and the art of war of course !
>>
File: 4712350.jpg (16KB, 173x230px) Image search: [Google]
4712350.jpg
16KB, 173x230px
>>18910500
>dark Buddhism
does it look like this?
>>
>>18910399
Ping pong ball and aluminium.
>>
File: 5656794.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
5656794.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>
File: TaoRobot.png (258KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
TaoRobot.png
258KB, 576x432px
>>
>>18910421
Musashi won his duels by cheating.
>>
File: 9232da2713b64cbd6879bd90eeeb5f78.jpg (644KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
9232da2713b64cbd6879bd90eeeb5f78.jpg
644KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>18910522
Go to a boxing gym
>>
>>18910324
There is no ancient Chinese trick, its all. I'll shut sold by charlatans to weak minded people.

.t. Someone who has studied bjj/Thai boxing/judo/tai chi quan/tae kwon do

Having said that, a hammer fist can generate enough energy to impact a hearts function.
>>
>>18910522
Just throw fucking sand in their eyes, you don't need technique.

Just look at dale gribble/rusty shackkeford >>18913075

If you need
>>
>>18910440
>dip in poison
>slap mosquito
>die
>>
>>18913173
i have these because i have a motorbike and im surrounded by niggers
>>
>>18910399
>be on the street
>ask anon the time
>startle him
>he throws a dollar-store-tier homemade smoke bomb
>walk two steps to the left, out of the smoke
>see anon running naruto style down the street because life is not a videogame
How on earth do you think you "vanish", anon? Smoke is a distraction at best and a toy at worst. You still have to physically get out of the place, and they are going to see you just by moving.
>>
>>18914740
i can disappear from behind a cloth, i do it as a party trick often. it just requires speed and positioning, all i need to do is distract you for a second and promptly make my exit before you realize it was a distraction, and walk in from the opposite side of where ever i 'disappeared' from.
its actually really good party trick
i think i could actually use smoke bombs rather effective
>>
>>18910371
>ninja
Those are chinese m80
>>
>>18914740
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mqm37klYqA
2:28 that guy knows how to do it
>>
>>18910774
By slapping her in the tits
>>
>>18910346

v&
>>
>>18910324
buy a gun and silencer
shot opponent
???
profit
>>
File: jones.gif (1022KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
jones.gif
1022KB, 500x213px
>>18910324
>>
>>18914892
/ thread
>>
File: il_340x270.917349161_rmi6.jpg (33KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.917349161_rmi6.jpg
33KB, 340x270px
>>
>>18910518
This. And as far as the 'death punches' go, modern medicine has proven/disproven a lot concerning those.

There aren't many historical records of people using secret/forbidden techniques, except for perhaps the Boxer rebellion.
>>
>>18913609
We wuz inlighted n shiet
>>
>>18914746

No it isn't you retarded autist, everyones making fun of you.
>>
>>18914746
>>18915400

"We got cups, streamers AND a a magician who VANISHES BEHIND A SHEET! IT'S A PARTY!"
>>
>>18910324
>daoism

taoism* just read the tao te ching. furthermore, most shinobi techniques are readily available, just do some research and find some text. chinese nahnren is a little harder to find.
>>
>>18914750
blinding powders were used by both.
>>
>>18910324
The "touch of death" or whatever it's called should be possible if you punch the chest at the right moment.
Several people have died from it but it was getting hit with a baseball not a fist.
The small window in time where the heart is vulnerable to it gets bigger as the heart rate goes up.
>>
My old sensei growing up was from China and he was a chi master. He could perform a sort of telekinesis, and could push you almost over from like 5 ft away. He taught me for about a decade but I never managed to accomplish anything like that. I've felt the chi before, but have never really been able to control/guide it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L343dzWizmk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVDDnDzpoHM
In the second video this Oriental expert gives his insight into martial arts
>>
>>18915403
and? who gives a shit? but seriously, you think an autist is going to go to parties, i think your just jealous you got no skills

>>18915571
if you hit someone hard enough in the chest, they go into cardiac arrest period. as you just added an extra beat in with you thumping
>>
>>18914691
Underrated post
>>
>>18913047
>>18914892
>Guns argument
I've covered this before as well:
>many places don't allow carrying, even concealed carry
>won't always have your piece/bullets on you
>If your opponent has anything less than a gun (ie knife or bat),you could face legal trouble
>are their pedestrians, people around, if so you risk shooting them
>They're will be many times you don't have it and can't use it and might not ever have a secondary weapon like a knife and will need to defend yourself. H2h is something you'll need to know then

>Can't carry everywhere. There are places that don't allow it and you're not guaranteed to have it on you always everywhere you go. You won't always have it. It won't always be loaded. You won't always have bullets. Is there a crowd/bystanders? Can you shoot your target around some? Is your opponenet/target unarmed? How good will that look for you personally and especially legally to stab or shoot some one unarmed?
>When your without your weapons and your guaranteed to be and end up in a situation you can't otherwise get out of, what are you going to do?
>>
>>18916380

>*teleports behind with cloak skills*
>death palm to the chest
>;^}
>>
>>18916528
not only that, but in the time it takes to draw a gun, flick the safety and take aim, the person your trying to aim at could easily have slipped away, or been close enough to kick the gun wielder in the dick.

its kinda funny how people think guns make them super skilled at everything
>>
>>18916332

Happy 420 dear soldier.
>>
>>18916554
Back at you, commandant.
>>
>>18910324
Most martial arts are a load of unnecessary, time consuming, energy consuming movements that leave the wielder unbalanced and open for attack. Swift punches to vulnerable areas like the neck and belly are the best option in any fight.
>>
>>18916582
>Most martial arts are a load of unnecessary, time consuming, energy consuming movements
Martial arts were literally made to be the opposite of this and a good martial artist and especially a good master will have
>Swift punches...
People who say the above have never taken one in their lives/suck at it. And it only looks like that to them because they've never practiced and know fuck all. When you're first starting out it may look like the above because you're new; but if you put the time in consistently practice, and are dedicated; that becomes a non issue the more you earnestly get good
>>
>>18914549
Hammer fist is the most overlooked useful punch
>>
File: 200px-Hagakure.jpg (13KB, 200x291px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Hagakure.jpg
13KB, 200x291px
Long time BJJ practicioner here.. the great kept secret is the oil check.. Someone about to get the best of you? Put a finger in their ass.. they are gonna create an opening real quick.
>>
>>18916763
>Put a finger in their ass.. they are gonna create an opening real quick.
that, or you will receive a colossal pommeling because you stuck your finger up someones ass coz you were loosing a fight
>>
Teach me to Kamehameha /x/
>>
>>18915519
Pronounced "daoism" but romanized to "tao" in the old transliteration system.

Modern transliteration more accurately reflects how it is pronounced.

Not that is matters.
>>
>>18910324
Is it better to train on martial arts since birth than when you are older?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd7M4H0b62k

Punching people in the face >>> secret mystic powers. Every single time. Every single day.
>>
>>18917472
Martial arts begins at conception. Hi-Yah
>>
File: a_composite2_1.gif (22KB, 182x226px) Image search: [Google]
a_composite2_1.gif
22KB, 182x226px
>>18915519

OP HERE

Where do I learn the best shinobi techniques? what books do I read? I just want to learn all the best easy, cheap, diirty tricks to give me an advantage to increase my powers in every aspect of my life. Yes, I do train with firearms as well. I am seeking all types of knowledge to increase my powers, even the forbidden techniques and secrets. I am also interested in using technology towards this goal which is something I have seen supervillians use to gain power.
>>
>>18917566
Sega Genesis game manuals
>>
File: BTTXFgGCUAAZrvK.jpg (45KB, 444x666px) Image search: [Google]
BTTXFgGCUAAZrvK.jpg
45KB, 444x666px
>>18910518

The ninja movie I saw that used rape as a technique was Kunoichi Bakumatsu Kitan or "The Last Kunoichi". A ninja dipped his fingers in some liquid vial and then shoved them a a woman's vagina and said "now my truth serum will work" and he began raping her with the aid of the drugs. This had to be some ninja technique that he was a master of. What is its effective use in battle or self defense? When is it an advantageous move to deploy?
>>
File: full_tekko-kagi-1.jpg (2MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
full_tekko-kagi-1.jpg
2MB, 1536x2048px
>>18916700
>>18914549
Tell me how to use the hammerfist properly and when it is ideal to use it?
>>
>>18917604
make fist, hammer opponents head as if your fist was a hammer and they were a nail
>>
>>18917597
When you want sex but she doesn't.
>>
>>18910324
higher quality video of move:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTAXUYLbFYk
>>
File: para_yurco.jpg (102KB, 650x451px) Image search: [Google]
para_yurco.jpg
102KB, 650x451px
What is your EDC looking like /x/?

I find that this gets me pretty much where I need to go as far as kit mentality. I can use an array of different techniques and noncombat applications. I am sort of a scifi inspired cyber type hippie in terms of my basic style and kit functionality but I am trying to learn from all schools of thought and all walks of life.
>>
>>18917625
why only carry non-lethal? Are you often harassed by disabled children?
>>
>>18917632
nonlethal?
>>
>>18917644
yeah. that looks like the edc of a very thin native american tranny prostitute.

I bet your tribe name is dances with guys
>>
File: 122595_ts.jpg (105KB, 1154x1154px) Image search: [Google]
122595_ts.jpg
105KB, 1154x1154px
>>18917609
should we be aiming for the head? Someone was just saying earlier to aim for the heart or chest somewhere.
>>
File: boy1234.png (153KB, 177x586px) Image search: [Google]
boy1234.png
153KB, 177x586px
>>18917597

This leads me to look up "truth serum" and find out about "sodium pentothal" which is a drug used to: lower inhibitions and disable people that were being interrogated. Bingo! I feel like I am getting closer to cracking the mystery. I knew this was a forbidden technique!
>>
>>18916553
>leaving your gun on safety
are you retarded?
also a good draw takes like a quarter second
>>
>>18916528
i live in texas so i can concealed carry literally fucking everywhere
always have my piece and its always loaded
doesnt matter what the dude is wielding, if they are a threat to you, you have no legal responsibility to try to take them down without hurting them
if there are people around i imagine i would most likely get assistance dealing with an assailant and if not, thats what practicing shooting is for, so you can actually hit what youre aiming at
>>
>>18910371
POCKET SAND
>>
>>18917733
i live in texas so i can pee literally fucking everywhere
always have my piece and its always loaded
doesnt matter what the bush is feeling,bif they are a threat to your bladder, you have no every legal responsibility to try to make the bush smell like piss.
If there are people around I imagine i would most likely just piss anyways, with a full bladder and what not, thats what practicing shooting is for, so you can actually hit what youre aiming at

Fixed.
>>
>>18917755
at least you tried
>>
Do they make real metal forearm guards like this? I t seems it would be very useful in martial arts in blocking and attack.
>>
>>18910324
The art of pocket sand has been passed down from generations
>>
>>18915854
>Sensei
>China
Try again kid
>>
File: VampireEye.001.jpg (153KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
VampireEye.001.jpg
153KB, 720x540px
The Holy Grail is the skull of Jesus Christ, if it is filled with blood from Peacock King or Snake Queen, it would give birth to the dark Buddha. In Christianity, the general belief is Lucifer the fallen Angel became Satan. Lucifer, Peacock King and Snake King were fallen angels. Satan was reincarnated by another demon hunter
>>
>>18910655
Look at how dry this guys hair and skin is. Im a landscaper and one of the most uncomfortable things is having dust or ash on your skin for too long.

Looking at this hurts me
>>
>>18918741
You are a landscaper?

What is your favorite hotsauce?
>>
Vajrayana Buddhism is esoteric in the sense that the transmission of certain teachings only occurs directly from teacher to student during an empowerment and cannot be simply learned from a book. Many techniques are also commonly said to be secret, but some Vajrayana teachers have responded that secrecy itself is not important and only a side-effect of the reality that the techniques have no validity outside the teacher-student lineage.[28] In order to engage in Vajrayana practice, a student should have received such an initiation or permission:

If these techniques are not practiced properly, practitioners may harm themselves physically and mentally. In order to avoid these dangers, the practice is kept "secret" outside the teacher/student relationship. Secrecy and the commitment of the student to the vajra guru are aspects of the samaya (Tib. damtsig), or "sacred bond", that protects both the practitioner and the integrity of the teachings."[29]

The teachings may also be considered "self-secret", meaning that even if they were to be told directly to a person, that person would not necessarily understand the teachings without proper context. In this way the teachings are "secret" to the minds of those who are not following the path with more than a simple sense of curiosity
>>
>>18918753
>MFW >>18918753
>>
I think chi is taboo in martial arts. Humans have a lot more control of their body than they realize. For instance, if you've ever been stuck in the cold, then remember a time you were hot your body temp will actually rise. Even farther when you look at the placebo effect and see just how powerful suggestive thoughts can be.

Now if you can do this as a lazy college student that masturbates to anime, imagine what a monk in the caves of Tibet that has spent the last 60yrs of his life meditating and training his body can do. Supposedly there are some that can control their body temp so fluidly they can start a fire with nothing more than their hands.

It could all be legends, so idk but Himmler definitely believed in it
>>
>>18910358
oh
my
wretched
life.
HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS?
>>
File: ancienttwohanded.jpg (118KB, 1046x571px) Image search: [Google]
ancienttwohanded.jpg
118KB, 1046x571px
>>
File: 6897458_orig.jpg (68KB, 863x553px) Image search: [Google]
6897458_orig.jpg
68KB, 863x553px
Lapel spike, thats all youll ever need to know.
>>
>>18910324
The song of silence technique.
You explode an apponents eardrums....
>>
File: 1492808024594.jpg (122KB, 720x638px) Image search: [Google]
1492808024594.jpg
122KB, 720x638px
>>18910562
if you did train in bujinkan you would know to refer to it as Tai jitsu ie body art .Ninjustsu is use of shuriken and all that shite .your a fucking liar
>>
>>18920425
not the style i trained in if for a couple of months, and the instructor could not get out of a simple grab, using pinching and trying to bend my thumb as a way to make me release my grip. maybe he was just a shit instructor, but regardless he couldn't fight to save his life
>>
>>18920457
I have seen aikido masters do trick functionally but as you said it's such an specialized skill that unless you train everyday breaking rocks with your thumbs, you aren't going to submit a full grown human being fast enough.
>>
>>18910324
Ok...
I am about to divulge to you the secret of the Kanseryu Washumabarrshittamyasu Technique.

First thing you do is find the opponent. Then you must observe him thouroughly for five whole days. WITHOUT BATHING.

All the while making sure that you are eating nothing but canned beans for the duration of your training.

The next step is very important you must find the opponents drinking pattern.

Find his source of drinking water. This is known as discovering your opponent's root.

Once you have found his potable drinking water.

Now find your opponent's drinking water source and squat on it. Reach deep within your Centre and contract all of your muscles.

As you unload your Spirit Bomb into the water you must scream the sacred words "CHIN CHIN DESU SENPAI!!!" Into the heavens whilst proclaiming yourself the Heavenly Dragon.

This should be done early morning just before your opponent arrives and his Drinking Fountain.

Then you must observe as your opponent Falls ill and follow him on the way to his home.

Later on he should be feeling weak and call into the office sick.

Proceed to cover yourself in sacred oil to commence the Komma Sutra Technique.

Remember to lose clothing to gain more power.

Now you can finish him off.

As he is lying in bed you must kick down his door screaming like a wild man being possessed.

Preferrably bring a gun.

Hold the gun to his head or Weapon of Choice and begin reciting that you are the incarnation of the Heavenly Buddha and you are here to administer his magic butter.

The most important part is maintaining eye contact. Also, hydration is key.

Proceed to take out your dick if you have not already done so.
Your opponent should still be screaming in bed shitting himself in terror as ypu proceed to shower him with your golden buddha technique.

His eyes completely blinded you can then shoot him in the knee caps and proceed to leave.

This is the way of the Kanseryu~
>>
i'm going to give you knowledge that has long been lost by most.
your body has a system of 'sodium and potassium gates' that produce the electrical pulses needed to power your body.
forgive me for the simplistic explanation here but basically the difference in atomic charge between these creates what is referred to as action potential. now these are controlled by other cells and proteins but if one can actively learn to cycle these so called 'gates' you can exponentially increase the action potential present in your body. on could see this action potential as their energy.

more or less supercharging your nervous system. this is the secret to any technique where people claim to 'power up', 'cultivate energy'/'focus energy'
>>
>>
File: tain.jpg (23KB, 300x453px) Image search: [Google]
tain.jpg
23KB, 300x453px
>>18919053
>>
>>18910324
this >>18913571

I have studied most of my life martial arts, of all styles, my body is becoming older now. Most of the older masters are dying, but the secret is to practice. People used to practice much more, and didn't have shit like tv, internet, etc to take their time up. Most of the chi stuff is physics but was being explained in their thoughts back then. There may be some super high level stuff such as somehow being able to manipulate the temperature in your body or other things, but all that stuff will probably never get reached by your regular people in the modern world anymore.
>>
>>18920514
sounds faggy as shit to me. kill yourself
>>
The Navy SEALs had a hand to hand program that you can take called SCARS. They stopped teaching it, but it's the best you can expect.

http://www.fightingarts.com/reading/article.php?id=46

https://scars.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOIgxH1mXNg
>>
>>18910371
>used by samurai police
>The ninja would
Also, I like the idea of permanently disorienting someone
>>
>>18910704
OK, I signed up, but I can't find anything about rape techniques. Do I have to contact a mod to get access to a special board or something?
Is there a password?
>>
>>18914301
I don't think he cheated. He did have a way of shitting on the "rules" of dueling, but I don't think showing up late for a fight or using a wooden sword against a metal one can be called cheating
>>
>>18910346
I literally peed my pants because of too much laughing
>>
>>18922805
I started this thinking it would be a bit out of date, but fundamentals neva change. :) Most important thing to take from this video is the methods of training. TIME. It takes time spent in training. And proper training, what Matt Thornton calls "aliveness," and this guy broke down @ 24:00. No matter what style a person picks up, if you want to get good, you need aliveness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imjmLWj5WCU
>>
File: gold.jpg (117KB, 996x868px) Image search: [Google]
gold.jpg
117KB, 996x868px
>>18915403
>>
>>18910324
>I heard that it can extend your lif
It can't. There is absolutely no technique or concoction that can restore jing, despite continuous Daoist claims for centuries. Many a Daoist has poisoned themselves to death trying, none have succeeded.
>>
i was standing out of view while this was being filmed
>>
>>18926366
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7_KXybvvys&list=PL87E062030822734F
>>
>>18910324
>forbidden techiques
my mom told me not to pull girls' hair
>>
I'm not sure if you are trying to ask what is going on here, but this is just a Ninjuitsu practitioner demonstrating the use of blinding powder in hidden pockets around his uniform. (Master Masaaki Hatsume; founder of the Bujinkan dojo)
>>
>>18925617
Well the legends report many Daoists who have done it. Xu Xun comes to mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrZNfbgQF4
>>
I'm assuming that this is the kind of thing that OP is looking for..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkQCvgMO96o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-GidagO6C8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zNP7-unHrw
>>
I learned Iron Fist from a Great Grand Master who trained with Master Pan. One hit kill, would basically be no problem with someone who doesn't know how to deflect a blow. A full power skull hit would definitely be instantly fatal, I have never struck anything living with Iron Fist.
>>
>>18910324
How to dislocate shoulders, break elbows, dislocate wrists, break fingers, dislocate femur, break knee, dislocate ankle, break neck, break ribs, blood choke/air choke/artery pinch, nerve cluster attacks, dislocate the cricoarytenoid, etc.
>>
>>18910324
"I also need more info about Chinese Daoism."

The first thing you need to know is that is spelled Taoism you fucking retard
>>
>>18926378
>chad pulling a girl's hair.webm
>>
>>18927697
BJJ.

>>18927756
Both are used. Taoism is more 90's
Daoism gets used more now. Potato, potato.
>>
"i just watched avatar: the last airbender for the first time. can u gaiz teach me how 2 waterbend??????????????" - OP
>>
>>18910377
I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhereI don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.
>>
>>18928275
pasted it twice, wow good job me
>>
>>18926424
It's people getting clubbed in the head
>>
>>18917566
increase power forbidenly?

this techniques come to mind:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

(no im totaly not the devil)
>>
>>18920514

>le funny up vote posting
>>
>>18910324
Maybe read a book, dipshit.
>>
>>18910346
Do you practice ameridote? How do you know such techniques?
>>
>>18928388

Watch "Ti Kwan Leep - Boot To The Head" on YouTube - https://youtu.be/ajEOZ4tBqjQ
>>
>>18910324
>Forbidden/Secret Martial Arts Techniques
doesn't exist retards
>Y-yeah it does!!! Look at all these youtube bideos with millions of views

>Forbidden/Secret
>youtube bideos
pick one retards
>>
>>18913075
Naw man someone who knows what theyre doing with a pistol has you dead to rights unless they fuck up, as in their fight to lose.

Gun play is a martial art too, but like all fighting you mostly see sloppy brutish amateurs or security / peace keeping style conflict resolution.
>>
>>18929537
>Gun play is a martial art too
true, but who takes it as such?
there are only a few people left that realize anything is a weapon of infinite potential in the hands of the right wielder.
the odd are any gun wielding person that wishes to shoot me hasn't taking his training past learning how to load it and put the trigger, not realizing how important hand eye coordination is
>>
>>
File: ninjalesson.jpg (190KB, 936x897px) Image search: [Google]
ninjalesson.jpg
190KB, 936x897px
>>18930122
>>
>>18930126
dylan roof?
>>
>>18929555
You're joking, right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQJAvhOKlOc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BRb9AlEGN4

" In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is. "
>>
>>18914691
>high five buddy after successful mission
>two dead assholes
>>
>>18918886
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUQwFZ_xFdM

i don't know about starting fires but this guy can survive in temperatures that can kill normal people, and gave himself a cold once to see if he could control his temperature
>>
File: obama-laugh[1].png (77KB, 600x313px) Image search: [Google]
obama-laugh[1].png
77KB, 600x313px
>>18916968
>>18916763
>>
>>18928400
Nice try Lucifer
>>
File: 2lduibq.jpg (7KB, 273x360px) Image search: [Google]
2lduibq.jpg
7KB, 273x360px
>>18910492
What the hell is a dim mak?
>>
>>18931963
when the power supply on your apple starts shorting out.
>>
>>18920514
noice
>>
File: 25143236332_2749b5568c_b.jpg (188KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
25143236332_2749b5568c_b.jpg
188KB, 1024x680px
Alright OP let me teach my secret technique 9 Dragons crash into the Ocean
>>
>>18910440

i like the idea that you would wear a weapon which prevents you from making a proper fist
>>
File: skadoosh.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
skadoosh.gif
1MB, 320x240px
The most forbidden technique.
>>
>>18922923
>forcing the opponent onto moss-covered rocks
>forcing the opponent to face direction of sunlight
>etc.

At the very least, he's not winning by pure sword skills. He's exploiting the naivety of his opponents. If he's truly skilled, he wouldn't need those cheap ass tactics. Of course it would be easier to win by not following any rules.
>>
>>18934221
>He's exploiting the naivety of his opponents. If he's truly skilled, he wouldn't need those cheap ass tactics.
these are not cheap tactics, you try to think of a way to gain the upper hand while you are in combat, not so easy as you may think.
more so if the opponent failures for these of is disadvantaged by them, it shows he is in inferior fighter, as he can't use his surrounding to his advantage
>>
File: wgl58Qy.jpg (307KB, 1016x665px) Image search: [Google]
wgl58Qy.jpg
307KB, 1016x665px
there probably is something worth looking into for this whole asian mysticism meme

i mean remember this guy? how the fuck did he do this? i'd be freaking out and screaming like a little cuccboii bitch
>>
>>18934221
>strategic thinking is cheating
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 736x785px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 736x785px
>What do you guys know about them

It's about winning. Unless you're willing to kill someone, you never touch anyone. Why? Because martial arts are about muscle memory, and if you don't program yourself to use 100% of your strength, you WILL lose.

Hair is the number one target. If you grab it, they're probably going to try to fruitlessly grab your arms. You have to either cut your hair short enough so they can't grab it, or you can put it in a turban like the Sikhs.

After you've done that, them grappling your arms or neck is the problem. The best solution is to not go near your foe, but that isn't always an option. You need to wear greased, razored and spiked sleaves - silicone lube washes off very easily. Your neck should have a collar around it, so if they try to get you in a neckhold they get cut and pierced.

On your hands, wear gloves with a good grip - you might want to consider glueing sandpaper in strips to the inside of them. Your weapons should also have sandpaper on their grip. Lanyards are also mandatory, and all this should keep the lube from making everything slide out of your hand.

The best weapons are;

.22 pistol - large mags, you grapple someone, then shove the barrel into their face or chest and unload.
.308 - used in a semi- or bolt action rifle, you snipe people. Best, #1 weapon.
Knife - use two, because they can't grapple you and they can't grapple both. Attack wrists, neck, back of the knees. You will NOT drop anyone with a knife, and it can take 15+ minutes for them to bleed out. Use like poison.
Hammer - Attack the head and shoulders, because their limbs will absorb most of the blow harmlessly.
Fire - Toss rubbing alcohol on your opponents and get a lighter.

Once they go down, you go after their skull, neck and wrists. Just clobber them. Until you can see the brains. Set the head on fire. If you can, use the fire to begin with.

>I also need more info about Chinese Daoism

I'll get to this in the next post. But for now, weed.
>>
>>18934460
>Because martial arts are about muscle memory
fuck off it is
its about art, its about expression through martial ability. martial arts inst about anymore than the artist makes it about
>The best weapons are;
anything and everything to the well trained, there is no best weapon, only best wielders.
personally i fight with a staff, I'm fast and accurate enough no hand thrown object get past it, its 2.5m log, so i could still hit your with it upto 3 meters away if you count my arms reach, and its capped with iron to break bones. i consider this the best weapon, doesn't mean its going to be half as useful in anyone else hands, you know why, because it is my form of art and that is what makes it powerful, the fact it comes from within, it is my own creation, and not my attempt to replicate the art of others
>calling martial arts anything but art
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 424x614px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 424x614px
>>18934460

>I also need more info about Chinese Daoism

Basically, you had Wuji, which was everything all at once forever. Wuji divided itself into two, and the second half itself divided in two - Wuji, Yin and Yang. This was the splitting of the Cosmic Egg, and two beings emerged - Fuxi and Nuwa. Instead of legs, they had fishparts. They were merpeople.

As the years go by, Heaven (Wuji,) gets further and further away. It started so low that everyone had to walk hunched over, but it got higher, and as it did other things fell from it - the moon; the stars, planets, etc.

Daoism is the method by which you ascend back to Heaven. The Xian do this by bathing in and drinking elixers. I have such a recipe, if anyone's interested.

>I heard that it can extend your life
>grant you the highest pleasures
>balance your energy to be in harmony with the universe

You'll need to drink an elixer.
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.