[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/files pants-shitting events in your life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 13

>Be 2012
>Be 16, Grandmother had just passed away like 2 days ago
>Going out into the back roads of Iowa to watch over my grandmother's house for the weekend, it was a pretty valuable property with no neighbors, perfectly isolated from pretty much everything.
>My parent drops me off, say some shit like stay safe I love you etc.
>I'm already bored out of my fucking skull so I decide to go and snoop around
>Circle around the house, nothing really special
>Until I get back to the front
>Front door is literally hanging off its fucking hinges wide open
>The way the front was setup is that there's a pretty much flat gravel driveway in front of a double-wide garage, and then at the far back is a steep hill that no one should have been able to get up or down without me hearing, rest of the house is pretty much blocked off by forest so it's the only way they could have come
>There are muddy imprints in the gravel leading away from the house, I can tell because of the way they faced on the door's landing
>Not going to call anyone because of zero fucking reception, it being Iowa
>Like a brave motherfucker, I try to go in through the garage to see If I can get the drop on anyone if they're still there
>Side door to garage is open, fucking boot prints coming out of that door too
>FuckthisImout.jpeg
>I knew from some faint memory that there was a pretty large basement under a trap door in the garage, so I make a beeline for that after checking if the coast is clear
The rest of this story is going to take a few posts, but I have to get it off my chest
>>
File: spooky-scary-fuckthisimout.png (21KB, 1437x567px) Image search: [Google]
spooky-scary-fuckthisimout.png
21KB, 1437x567px
>Now the fucking basement is something else
>I had to draw a picture because I can't really describe it in words, there's a shadowy spot to hide under this big insulated air vent, and then there's sort of a passage between that one and the one several feet behind it, too fuckin' dark so I'm not going back there
>Go to hide under the little shady alcove because I'm already shitting my pants at this point and don't want to deal with this
>Regrets flash before my eyes of my beta-male kiss-less virgin life
>I'm facing outwards so that I can see if anyone comes down the ladder, but can't look behind me because it's too cramped.
>Sit in silence for maybe 20 minutes straight
>Just as I'm thinking it might be safe to go out I hear some footprints, not from above, not from in front, but right. behind. me.
>>
>>18909063
>>18908993

you posted this thread twice you faggot
why not post in the old one?

fuck you leddit
>>
>Stay as still as is humanly possible
>Hear heavy boot noises getting closer so I hide as tightly under that vent as I can, basically getting a face full of mouse shit and dust with how close to the floor I am
>That's when the boots stop
>Like literally, just stop
>They're still there, I can see the toes just barely, but they're just standing still
>ThisiswhereIdie.jpeg
>Just lying cramped there for what seems like ages until I decide I'm going to smooth talk my way out of this
>"Sir(?), I'm under here, can I please come out?"
>Nothing
>"Sir(?)"
>Still nothing, pretty sure he's just waiting for me to peek out so he can shoot me or stab me or put his dick on me for all I know
>Start to shimmy out from underneath the alcove, fingers crossed
>Empty
>The boots, fucked over with mud, grass, rotten apples (It was an orchard house) are just empty
>Mylordinheavenwhat.jpeg
>I get out fully from the alcove, have to post another picture of what I saw
>>
>>18909111
Wasn't thinking
>>
File: TheAlcove.png (18KB, 1423x568px) Image search: [Google]
TheAlcove.png
18KB, 1423x568px
>Muddy bootprints coming out from the super-dark area in between the pipes
>Flip on my fossil of a fliphone for light, pretty much the only thing it's good for at this point
>There's a whole goddamn concrete hallway leading down to me, boot prints come from halfway, they only start from halfway down the hall
>Fuckmeintheassandcallmeafaggot.png
>I'm already out of shit to empty into my pants, so I'm pretty sure my intestines came out instead
>So I waddle along with my gut-and-crap filled undies to see where it leads
>>
File: Untitled.png (17KB, 1423x568px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
17KB, 1423x568px
>The hallway just ends in a locked iron door
>No mud, no boots, nobody
>Just the door
>Wellshit.png
>This is when the most /x/ worthy thing happens
>Someone starts knocking
>ON THE DOOR
Running faster than Usain Bolt to get upstairs and up the ladder
>High tail it down the gravel drive to the road
>Wait by the road for 4 1/2 hours even though it's like midnight
>Finally get a pull over from some fat old lady, god bless her soul
>Asks me what the hell I'm doing out in rural Iowa at 2 in the morning
>I'm too goddamned shook to say anything coherent, but I manage buh-buh-buh- boots...
>Takes me to the hospital and I stay the night
>Get home and have tell my parents all about the shit-pants incident I'd just had
>get blamed for the fact that the house was broken into and some old cat statue was missing
>Nobody understands when I ask them about the boots, apparently whoever had broken in was barefoot
>A completely different person must have broken into a house in godforsaken Iowa
>To this day no one fucking believes me
>For those of you faggots who don't believe this really happened to me, this occurred in June 2012 at Cosgrove Iowa, I'm pretty sure that some chinks live in the house now
>never went there again
>>
>>18909229

Why didn't you go in?

Considering you said there was actually no one there, what was the worst that could happen?

You could've at least knocked on the door back
>>
>>18908993
>>18908917
>>
>>18909243
I was a coward plain and simple
>>
Not paranormal but terrifying none the less. I'm terrible at greentext so I'll try to keep it brief.
When I was 11, living in Norfolk VA, I stayed in a neighborhood not from from local children's park. The woods around it was notorious for drifters and predators stalking around them. I remember many times seeing lose articles of children's cloths thrown about from time to time but it never registered to me.
I got bored one evening and decided to leave the house without telling anyone so I can explore the woods around the park. Despite the tales it was still an awesome place to explore. While I was passing over the makeshift dirt bike course on the back end near the wood line I passed by a man sitting under a tree. Nothing seemed out of the normal. He was average build, 6 foot something, and was wearing sunglasses. I passed him and went further down the path before reaching a break in the woodline where I could enter. Once inside I was the walking down hill, climbing over fallen trees and under bushes so as to get further. Once on flat ground I knew something was off. Looking up I saw that the man had entered the woods and was barreling down towards me. I knew at that moment I had made a huge mistake and started sprinting through the woods back towards where the street was. I don't remember much other than instinct taking over. Once outside I didn't stop running until I made it home which was 4 or 5 blocks away at that point. Inside my mom and dad was there waiting for me. They were freaking out because normally I would have never left the block we stayed on, let alone go as far as the park by myself.
I'm not sure why, out of all those possible days, I decided that day to try to go on a walk alone. Thinking back it really could have been the last time anyone would have ever seen me
>>
>>18911403

and who the fuck is interested in a coward's story?

Fuck off you underage idiot
>>
>>18911415
He's so terrible at greentext that his text was not even green.
>>
File: canunot.jpg (46KB, 206x236px) Image search: [Google]
canunot.jpg
46KB, 206x236px
>>18908993
I've got one.
>Be about 15-16
>Have an awful sleep schedule (Which may explain this incident)
>My family was at Walmart (That's not the scary part)
>I just kind of wander off while they shop and meet them back at the register when we go to grocery stores
>Drifting along near front registers not far from one the entrances
>Out of the corner of my eye I could see a short, chubby, well-dressed man probably around 35 feet away from me
>Didn't really think anything of it initially
>Just assumed he was shopping like anyone else
>He starts walking towards me
>Don't think much of that either
>Again, just assume he was going to walk past me
>As he keeps getting closer that seems less and less likely
>Can't help but look up at him now
>He's in a dark grey suit with a black pork-pie hat and very dark purple John Lennon/Ozzy Osbourne style sunglasses (I'm sure there's a term for that particular style of sunglasses, but that's what I know them as)
>He looks young, probably late 20s-early 30s, and has reddish-brown hair and goatee.
>I can't tell if he's looking at me or not because of the sunglasses, but he's facing me and still approaching.
>I kind of step off to the side to avoid him
>He adjusts for this and continues to walk directly at me
>I'm facing him with a clearly bewildered/irritated look on my face
>He walks right up to me, like inches away from my face
>He is looking directly at me, I don't recall being able to see his eyes through his sunglasses
>I'm still giving him this irritated look
>Before I can say anything he opens his mouth and fucking disappears.
>I look around
>He is not here
>I don't ever tell my family.
>>
>>18911431
Shut the fuck up already you're like people that keep talking in theaters
>>
>>18911415
I live in crappy ol Norfolk, which park? Tarralton? How long ago was this?
>>
>>18908993
I've one for y'all

>Be me, 17, visiting some family in the middle of nowhere Montana
>Literally no other house around for a good ten-twelve miles
>Relatives own a metric fuckton of land. Lots of pasture, forest, and some mountain
>Relatives have two kids around my age, they're the cowboy type so we don't get along too well at first
>We eventually warm up to one another and become fast friends, and many times we'll end up telling each other stories
>One night we're all outside after having a cookout and sitting around a fire with some beers their parents gave them and doing the usual story swap
>The bro tells me one about how there's a trail you can see ghostly figures walking on during a full moon, says they're Native American ghosts from way back when
>My interest is piqued, ask if they'll show me the trail the next day, he turns me down because their parents told them to stay away from it
>This does not deter me, so I go to a higher authority aka their parents
>Their dad gets a little pissed that they told me the story, then finally relents because "you'll just go looking for it and get yourself lost"
>Brush off the insult because he's probably right, then head to bed so I'm rested for the next day
>Literally crack of dawn their dad knocks on my door and tells me to get ready, so I do so
>30 minutes later we're on horseback and heading for the trail
>He's pointing out things and giving me advice, I don't remember any of it except for the part about the stones that were stacked on top of each other
>Clearly tells me not to fuck with them, says they're cairns the indians used for burial
>Promise not to touch them, fully intend on touching them anyway because I'm too fucking curious
>Hour or so of riding we end up in the forest and near the base of the mountains, he dismounts and tells me to follow
>Leads me in a good 30-40 yards and points to the ground, and sure enough there's a trail, though faint and somewhat overgrown in some places
Cont.
>>
>>18911642
>We walk it for awhile, I find a few arrowheads or what look like them, he tells me to put them back because "they ain't ours, and they don't take kindly to thieves"
>Okay, whatever, put them back minus one I slip into a pocket when he isn't looking
>Walk back to the horses and head back to the house, meanwhile I'm formulating a plan
>Fast forward to the last week I'm there, their dad has to leave for a few days to go do some work
>It's my chance
>Wait till everyone else is asleep, slip out of the house and towards the barn
>Oh hey look, there's a full moon and not a cloud in the sky, jackpot
>Saddle the horse I've been using, grab a spare lantern and flashlight from the storage room, then head out towards the trail
>About 45 minutes out, looking toward trail and holy shit they weren't kidding, you can see ghostly figures either walking or on horseback just meandering along the path
>Decide they can wait since it seems like they aren't really going anywhere, and set about looking for the nearest cairn
>Hit the jackpot again, spot one not too far from where I'm sitting on my majestic steed, so I head over to it and dismount
>Literally just looks like a fuckton of small rocks stacked atop one another, curiosity intensifies
>Light the lantern, grab the flashlight, and set about moving the stones to see if there's anything under them
>About five stones into the project, the horse whinnies a little and I catch the sound of voices on the wind
>Cast the light from the flashlight around to see if anyone is around, don't see anything
>Uh...alright then. Go back to work
>More stones I remove, the more the horse seems to get nervous
>Bout halfway through, horse says fuck this noise and bolts back home after rearing like the fear of God just hit it
>Am pissed that now I'll have to walk back, but soldier on in my task nonetheless
>Starts getting cold out, don't really pay it any mind until I start seeing my breath
Cont
>>
>>18911681
>I figure that I'm near the mountains so this might be normal, still get a little weirded out
>Eventually I get to the bottom, it's just lined with more rocks
>Wtf, that's it?
>Get pissed, and reach to start moving the floor
>That's when shit hit the fan
>The wind picks up hard, blows out the lantern and knocks it over
>I look over at it in time to see a white figure slide out of my peripheral, turn to try and catch a look
>Suddenly it's like a thousand natives start up a warcry in my head, vision goes blurry, and I pass out
>Wake up, it's daylight, and I'm laying in a hospital bed with my relatives sitting around me. First thing I really notice is the dad is back and he looks pissed
>They let the doctor know I'm awake, he comes in, asks me questions, then leaves
>The dad walks in right after the doc exits, grabs me by the shoulders, and starts shaking
>Starts saying shit like "I fucking told you not to mess with them anon, now look what the fuck you done"
>Says once I'm better I'm leaving and never allowed back
>At this point I don't care, I just want him to shut up
>He finally leaves, the son comes in and gives me the story
>The horse had ran up to the house making all kinds of noises and woke everyone up. They saw I wasn't in bed, he put two and two together, and he set out towards the trail
>Said he found me bleeding from my ears next to the cairn, which was intact
>Was worried I'd been thrown from my horse, so he radioed his mom to let her know
>She in turn called the dad, and he rushed home
>A week later I'm on a bus back home with a hell of a concussion still and ears that ring on a near constant basis
>Fast forward five years, I'm talking to the dad about something (we were friendly still, I just couldn't go back there)
>I ask him how he knew I'd fucked with the cairn if it was still in one piece
>He tells me that I'm not the only one that let curiosity get the better of them and leaves it at that
>>
>>18911712
So yeah, there's my story about how some native american ghosts got pissed at me for fucking with their graves and decided to fuck me over with migraines and ringing ears for the rest of my days. Nothing really pantshitting about it, so sorry
>>
File: 1491970947743.jpg (35KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491970947743.jpg
35KB, 720x720px
>>18908993

>be me
>listening to music
>suddenly hear a very clear yet unintelligible whisper right next to my ear
>maximumspook.mp3
>turn around and shit
>nuffin
>replay part of the track to see if whisper is part of it
>nope it is not
>again inspect room, but with annoyed facial expression
>nuffin again
>whatever, go back to music listening

another time:

>sleeping
>have this dream that i'm running around my house with sanic-like speed
>grab some sort of phone and answer a call
>suddenly i'm in bed
>there's some gray humanoid standing in front of me
>can't see it's face
>can't move either, must be sleep paralysis
>move my eyes up to see it's face, i moved them so much the eye muscles hurt
>suddenly see
>stereotypical gray ayylmao face with big eyes
>suddenly get EXTREMELY spooked, close eyes, but the image of the face remains "burned in" my vision for a few seconds
>get up a couple of minutes later
>realize i was dreaming i was in sleep paralysis and not actually
>remember the ayylmao
>chuckle
>>
>>18911415
sounds like you dodged a rape
>>
>>18908993
I live in a island full of weird shit, (Reunion Island) but I'll tell this story happening in France first, just because.
>End of semester, friend invites me a gf to his hometown near Calais, way north of france.
>Small village near the beach, 300 people tops.
>Place full of WWII stories and stuff, the shore is full of blockhaus.
>It's end of springs yet lots of trees don't have leaves, no fucking fruit or whatever. Looks like winter.
>First night, can't sleep. It happens sometimes when I'm not sleeping home actually, I need one or two nights to adjust so I usually don't really bother. But the other times I just can't sleep and that's it. Here, I was stressed.
>Or maybe because we slep in a room full of porcelain dolls looking directly at the bed
>Whoknowsright?.ogg
>Mention it to friend next day. He said he couldn't sleep either. (It was his first night here since a long time as well so I figured he'd had this sleep thingy too)
>Parents say "oh that's because the whole area is haunted"
>Wellfuckmethenlol.gif
>Have awesome week nevertheless, basically shooting items with tiny rifle and bows. Friend dude love survivalist stuff so never really bored with him and is full of cool gear.
>Take sime to turn all the dolls in the room so they won't face the bed
>One day, night time comes (who knew???).
>Smoking a cigarette in the garden. I notice a house on the hill, far up.
>It's white, have tiny windows, looks way old but there's sometging strange.
>First of all, it wans't here yesterday. And second,
>It fucking shines.
>Not like green radioactive shit, just light. The house is plain bright on the nighttime.
>Tell my friend to come and check out this shit
>"Dude the house has been here all the time you didn't noticed it that's all. And it glows cause it's a historical building and there are spotlights around it"
>I'mfuckingretarded.com
cont.
>>
>>18912263
Or am I?
>Time to go to bed, feel a bit spooked because whatever I'm a fag that gets spooked for no reason. Probably because where I come from everyone is superstitious. Literally everyone.
>Dolls didn't move, which is a good thing I guess.
>Still can't sleep
>Go to the window to look outside see if his retarded dog is doing retarded dog stuff
>No dog.
>Night is dead silent
>Opens window to smoke a cig. If I can't sleep, might as well get cancer or catch a cold or something.
>Look at the godlyhouse.
>Notice there's something weird at one of the windows.
>Catch friend's binoculars and proceed to a long retarded search for the house, struggling to understand how to locate thing with it.
>Finally find the house, then the window
>There's someone.
>It's not a weird curtain, it has a fucking face. It just stands there by the window.
>And it's looking at me.
>Panick, feel shivers all over me, decide to do the retardest thing ever.
>I flip the silouhette off, with a mighty little finger. I do that for an eternity with some "huuuuughhhgnnngngngn"
>Hear cracks by the fence of the backyard
>Dog goes flippin mad, barks at everything from inside the house
>Get distraced by it try to search where it comes from. Sounds like somewone walking in the tiny woods.
>Look at house again with binoculars, the figure is gone. Window is as dark as a teenarger's soul
>Gee I think I pissed him off.
>Go downstairs see the dog, he seems releived to see me
>He's a piece of shit but it's a dog so I can trust him.
>Try to see outside if there's something, dog won't allow more than 2 inches of distance bewteen him and me
>That fucker is a spooked as me
>Can't find shit
>Hear female voice calling me from upstairs, seems frightened
>What the fuck
>Hesitate to go up, then realise it's my gf's voice
>Go up to see gf in bed, sweating.
>Says she had a horrible nightmare but can't recall shit
>Lay up id bed, spend rest of the night eyes wide open
>>
>>18912263
>>18912270
>Next day, talk about it
>Parents say this house is bad news.
>Once after looking at it, they saw a figure on their ceiling, staring at them. It then crawled to my friend's room
>There's 2 weeks left.
>Imgonnadie.
Weirdly enough, I don't recall anything weird happening after that.
>>
>>18912272
Nice, much better spooks than burial grounds anon
>>
>Be 2015 early fall
>go out to one of the local 'paranormal' hotspots
>place called happy valley wildlife managment
>its just drunk people scaring themselves
>comfy location on a raised riverbank
>easily set up camp
>some spooky occurrences happen
>friend "swears" he heard his name called while pissing
>"yeah sure whatever anon"
>we never called his name
> scout around camp for a bit
>60 degree inclines around most of the camp
>try climbing up on one side and its damn hard
>beer bottles everywhere
>disdainfulsmokey.jpg
>night rolls around and get an awful feeling
>paranoid feeling like being watched
>hear sticks crack around camp
>chalk it up to scavengers
>fuckingtrashpandas.jpg
>uneasy feeling get worse
>friend feels it too
>whatever it must be the heebeegeebees right?
>dead silence
>hear female humming in the bushs 5 ft from us
>3 distinct notes
>turn to my friend
>he looks at me at the exact time
>we both thought we were fucking with each other
>we check the bush and theres nothing there
>its oln the same incline we climbed earlier
>whatever it was it was quiet
>it made it up a 10 ft 60 degree incline
>covered in glass, leaves, and cans and left
>without making any noise besides humming

I still lie awake at night
>>
>>18912419
>>18912263

Thx, and sorry for the typos, didn't re-read.
I still don't get how my friends parents kinda laught it off though.
"Oh yeah there was this ghost face on the ceiling looking at us lol."
>>
>>18911434
kek
>>
>>18912263

*sigh* i wish i could live on an idealic island
>>
Not paranormal but still scary

>be 7-8
>live across the street form best friends
>around 9 or 10pm before bed we would walkie talkie eachother usually with binoculars making dumb faces, etc

>one weekend night we stay up late talking to eachother
>his parents go out on a date night
>around 11pm we are still up making faces and laughing
>see something out the corner of my eye through the binoculars
>looks like a person going behind his house
>see his parents car arn't there incase i missed it getting back or something
>"dude i think someone is in your back yard"
>all the lights were out but i could make out his face dropping and panic
>hear glass break through his end of the walkie talkie
>he leaves his walkie talkie on as he goes to the tiny covered crawl space in his closet
>it has a little hole you pull open and its big enough for a kid to hide in (the little faggot used it in hide and seek and i could never find him)
>hear and see his door slam open and the light flash on
>see a man in all black throwing sheets and toy and shit all around the room
>see him open the closet and throwing clothes looking for my hiding friend
>hear my friends labored breathing on the walkie
>after about 1 minute or so the man starts yelling and screaming
>the parents start pulling into the driveway and the guy bolts it

About 2 weeks later a man was arrested trying to kidnap someone at the park down the street from our house
The guy mustve seen my friend and me and followed us home and waited for one of our parents to not be there one night
>>
File: 1491264560570.jpg (41KB, 507x512px) Image search: [Google]
1491264560570.jpg
41KB, 507x512px
>>18913089
oh shit
>>
>>18911712
youre a shit of a human being and i hope you die
>>
>Be me
>Live in innawoods Kansas
>2 story house, but it's just me and my mom
>She get's the bottom floor I get the top floor
>We have an attic too but we almost never go in it
>Nearest neighbor is 5 miles away, nearest grocery store is 10
>Surrounded by woods and fields for as far as the eye can see
>My mom is getting flown to pizza hut (she was a head manager) headquarters for some weird training type shit
>Won't be home for 4 days
>Have the house all to myself
>First night, wake up at about 3 AM hungry
>Walk downstairs, here a buzzing
>ignore it at first until it gets louder as I get closer to the kitchen
>See a dim light coming from the kitchen
>I peek the corner, and the light stop turns off followed by a loud ding
>Jump back, fighting off tears I'm so scared
>realize the fucking microwave was on
>It finished as soon as I walked into the kitchen
>Immediately run to my moms room to grab the 12 gauge
>Reach behind the door we kept it behind to grab it
>Can't feel anything, open the door all the way
>The fucking 12 gauge that hasn't moved in 10+ years ig one
>Suddenly, hear steps coming up from basement
>the door to the mudroom opens, see a flashlight scan the room and then lock on to me
>start running
>POW! shotgun blast right into my back
>luckily it was birdshot
>make it to the car before he can fire another shot
>drive off to hospital, get pellets removed
>cops did a thorough search of the perimeter, couldn't find anyone
>only thing missing was a small bag of cash my mother kept around

getting shot at is some scary shit
>>
>>18911431
>Oh, Mr. Big and Scary, please don't yell, you're hurting my feelings :((((
>>
>>18911415
That was fucking close man
>>
>>18911477
Well at least the devil was well dressed
>>
>>18912263
>Reunion Island
Post on /pol/ right fucking now so we can see your rare flag.
>>
>>18911642
I know a guy whose property is on several 10,000+ year old indian mounds, that's shits haunted for sure
>>
>>18911712
Curses suck man
>>
>>18911796
I had a dream where I was going to be paid 300 bucks to get castrated
>>
File: tumblr_lph0u1p8bi1qfvq9bo1_1280.jpg (524KB, 1024x854px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lph0u1p8bi1qfvq9bo1_1280.jpg
524KB, 1024x854px
>>18913267
>>
>up by the muggilion rim
>hiking out to a spot with my dad so he can get cell signal
>he hangs back once catches signal and calls mom
>I wander up ahead on the trail
>figure by the edge of the cliff
>this is before I knew about weird shit, wander over to say hey
>figure turns around, looks like my brother but older, there's someone with him, can't see their face
>walk closer. Before I can say anything they jump off the cliff
>scream and run back for my dad
>bring him back, he climbs down while telling me to call 911
>ranger shows up as he climbs back up, says there's nothing but ranger sets up floodlights and checks the area
>nothing
>have a hard set fear of heights since then
>15 years later, call from dad
>brother's in ER, doesnt look good
>fell off cliff while camping

I don't think he fell. I think he tried to kill himself because his wife had died about 5 months earlier.

>two years later, about 6 months ago
>I'm with him for his physical rehab
>he can walk again. Not quite right though.
>he stops and starts talking to me
>"you know anon, before I fell.. All I could think about was when we were kids. How simple it was then. How I wish it could be been like that again."

Not really scary.. But definitely a message. Keep your family close, take care of them, don't let them hurt. Because they will always reach for you. And who knows, maybe one day you'll have to reach for them.
>>
>>18909229
Show the house on google maps sattlelite then
>>
>>18913086
Where do you live anon
>>
File: drapeau-region-reunion.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
drapeau-region-reunion.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
>>18913357
there's no official flag it's just a french state.
On /pol/ It gives the French flag.
FunnyJunk algorithm actually gives pic related.
Anyway, I'm here for spoop and will post more.
>>
bump don't let thread die plz
>>
>>18913184
Well that's just, like, your opinion dude
>>
>>18913414
good story
>>
File: KAK IS SCARE.png (711KB, 731x553px) Image search: [Google]
KAK IS SCARE.png
711KB, 731x553px
>Be around 15
>Summertime, no highschool
>Often head into the local woods with my friends
>Lots to explore there plus no police come through there so we can sneak in beer and stuff
>One day dicking around the woods when we find what seems to be a campsite
>The tent is knocked over and there's this weird wooden thing on the ground
>Looks like a load of branches nailed together to make a triangle
>We go over to the tent, tons of tools inside it
>Already a bit weirded out
>Suddenly one of our friends yells out
>Turn around, his hands are covered in blood
>Turns out he'd picked up the wooden thing and it was drenched in blood and covered in nails
>We ditch the tent in a well nearby and sprint the fuck out of there
>Tell nobody
>Find out a few years later supposedly some guy murdered a girl in the woods by tying her to a pole or something and beating her to death
>Mfw realising we found the scene
>Mfw he could have come back at any time
>>
>>18910703
Cool thanks bro
>>
File: Screenshot_16.png (83KB, 195x152px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_16.png
83KB, 195x152px
I have one
>Be 11
>Live in bumfuck
>Has only 2 friends max and sally
>They weren't like me
>They didnt have an accent
>They moved here one year prior
>Remains friends with them for 2 more years
>Friends with them until i was 13
>They were moving soon
>We would go into a field by my house
>Clearing in the middle
>They talked about UFO's that landed in the circle
>Didnt know what ufo was
>No one talked about it
>We would hang out until sunset when i had to go home
>Month passes
>Friends have gone
>turn 15
>Move out of bumfuck
>Go to the city
>Makes new friends
>Tell them about old friends and UFO Stories that i was told
>2 years later
>Aunt is passing from Lung cancer
>Mother told her that she would take her to the hospital
>Aunt would refuse
>While visiting i decided to visit the old house
>The house was abandoned, Field ovegrown
>Trek through the field
>Trips on mass of something
>Looks down at mass
>Dead bunny
>Plays it off as an animal
>Another one
>Another one
>Another one
>Thinks it was a mass feeding
>Continues walk
>Paranoid
>Finds hole of rabbits
>wtf
>About to run back
>Looks around for 1 more minute before booking it
>When i got back i told my mom
>She said it was probably a hunter or something
>No one would go out there though, no life out there only grass
>Scariest part is the bites out of the rabbits were human shaped and fresh
>>
>>18911712
You're a piece of shit. Hope you get severe stomach cancer
>>
both of these moments can be explained because i was a really imaginative kid, but bear with me.

>be me
>10 years old
>coming back from the dentist at night with my mom in a bus
>looking out the window
>see goat men walking on a rooftop
>for some reason don't lose my shit
>come back home
>hear huffs above me at bed time
>>
>a little older
>bed time
>would always psychologically torture myself with spooky stuff because i considered myself a pussy and wanted to desensitize myself to it
>imagine alien abduction and monsters floating just above me
>imagine a tiny alien creature pulling on my pillow from under the bed
>find the idea really fucking spooky
>start focusing on it real hard
>something pulls on pillow
>holyshit.jpg
>either psychic or mind reading reptilians
>>
this one's from my grandpa.

>no internet when i was young
>only entertainment source is grandpa's stories
>tells me how he used to live in a haunted house
>one day he was sitting in his porch and saw a big ball of fire come out of the woods he lived next to
>ball of fire moves around then goes back into the woods
>not even spooky the fuck
>few years later do research on an urban legend that originated in my country
>find out that my grandfather unknowingly told me about an urban legend about slaves being buried in the woods
>>
>>18916707
Sounds like you ran into the bunnyman
>>
>>18912263
Reunion Island guy here.
Parent's place is in a suburban area, just by the beach. Whole area is very wooded, houses there and there.
There are no street lights because of barau's petrels, endangered retarded birds who live at night and get confused with bight lights and crash and die and whatever.

or >17ish, nightime maybe 7 or 8.
>Eat dinner with my parents and going to friend's house aprox a km away (metric system here, deal with it) so I'm going by foot cause parents like get lazy after dinner and don't want to do shit beside chilling.
>Notice it's full moon, which is nice cause I can actualy see shit in the unlit suburb.
>Full moon is fullest mode, big black shadows on the ground, see almost as clear as day.
>Arrive to "that" road. I hate this place, always feel like i hear footsteps behind me and stuff.
>Two big trees on each side of the road.
>I stop, I feel something's strange but can't put my finger on it.
>Look on the ground
>Whatmode initiated
>The tree shadows, instead of being somewhat parallel to each other both point towards me. Just like this XXX Holic episode. Same fucking thing.
>Air becomes heavy, like charged with electricity, like there's a thunderstorm coming.
>NOPE out of it and decide to take the long way around this piece of shit street.
>Go around the block, arrive at end of said street.
>Tree shadows are parallel.
>Did they like me or did they wanted to kill me, will never know, don't want to try.
Didn't happen again but I still try to avoid that street when I can.
>>
>>18919070
more coming, weird stuff happens all the time here. Some aren't that of a spoopage, just weird man.
>>
>>18916750
And your opinion is shit. Fuck off with your holier than thou attitude, you'd have done the same damn thing, if you say otherwise you're a lying faggot.
>>
>>18908993
>be me
>shit pants
>>
>>18919109
Best one so far
>>
>>18919073
colour me interested
or colour me blood-red
your choice really
>>
>>18919116
not better than >>18914302
>>
IT'S A ME, REUNION ISLAND FAGGOTI SPAGGETHI

>Be in family vacation house, up in the mountains, forest everywhere even in the big ass terrain that belongs to grand pa.
>Be teens fucking around with my cousin, one of his Malbar friend and my retarded friend.
>So, Malbars are Tamil people. These and Malagasy people are the ones you don't fuck with, cause they do magic. Bad Magic.
>Malbar fellows do this stuff where they put dead black chicken in banana leaves and spices and flowers and shit on crossroads.
>It's beautiful and fun, causa banana is a fun word. But don't touch that shit.
>Never.
>Even sceptics tend to become superstitious after a while in this fucking island.
>Find one of this thing.
>Stupid ass friend touches it cause fearless and whatever.
>malbar dude tells him he made a big mistake, friend laughs it off.
>Night time.
>All in the living room, telling spoopy stories cause malbar friend decided to fuck with him. Tell him they're going to visit him tonight.
>Friend dude tries to act tough and shit. Friend dude isn't tough and shit.
>Toilets are way back in the garden. Have to go outside.
>Friend dude has to poop, goes.
>We chill with more stories and hear a weird sound just by the entrance door. (house is all wood so we hear stuff clearly)
>It's, really unsettling. It goes "sprrrtlll sprrfft sprrtllffr"
>We all go out and fucking die of laughter: friend dude is so scared he didn't want to go all the way to the toilets and was just shitting right here by the entrance door in the grass.
>Perfect perfume of scared liquid diarrhea enter my nosetrills, become one with the kekiverse.
>Night goes by, we all go to sleep, each one in a room.
>Late at night, friend wakes me up crying, says someone is knocking on his window since like 10 mins.
>Go to his room, wooden window is close, no sound. Friend is scared shitless.
>knock knock knock.
>Knock knock knock.
>OMGWHATTHESHITHELLNOWHATTHEFUCKPLEASESAVEME
cont.
>>
>>18916784
I'd be interested to know about this urban legend since my dad experienced something similar as a boy and lives in the south.
>>
>>18919194
I'm beginning to like this island faggot.
>>
>>18919104
>be native
>everyone fucks with our shit and traditions
>get asked all the time why few natives every leave the rez
>have to sit down and explain that idiots like cairn desecrators not only exist but believe they have this magical right to do so because curiousity
>ask how they'd feel being in a town full of people who routinely piss on your crosses and unbury your dead just to see them
>haha, right? Well, HAO, thats how you guys say hello and goodbye, right? Like haiwaiin aloha! EX fucking DEE
>>
>>18919194
>Grand parents arrive, pissed like "what the fuck again"
>we're noisy kids, we tired them a lot
>Tell them about the knocking on the window.
>Malbar friend tell him they've come for retard friend
>Malbar friend is genuinely terrified right now.
>Friend is crying like hell, Grand pa says he's a piece of shit for touching the chicken spell thingy.
>Says he's going out to check it out.
>You don't do that. You don't open your home to spirits.
>Goes to check.
Please don't go.
>Cry
>Wait for an eternity for grandpa to return.
>Knocking.
>More Knocking.
>Again. Slow, Three knocks each time.
>Well shit, grandpa's dead I guess.
>Window suddently opens, we all scream
>It's grand pa.
>He's fucking laughing his ass off saying it's a treebranch that does that, cause it's windy and stuff and asks who the fuck took a shit in front of the door by the way?
>Nervous laughs
>Grand pa comes back
>We all kids decide we're still spooped and decide to all sleep in my room since bed is gigantic.
>Spend all night eyes wide open, hearing the three knocks on the room the other side of the thin wall.
>Hear things crawl on the roof.
>Tell ourselves it's rats.
>Hear a scream coming from the woods
>Not a woman's screem, very deep, distorded
>Don't move.
>Night passes.
>Hate my friend.

The end. It's not that spooky but I was scared shitless.
>>
>>18919222
Next story soon. My uncle fucking stepped (unintentionnaly) in one of those cursed chiken spell thing.
Shit hits the fan for real this time.
>>
>>18919104
no man. you deserved you bloody ear.
>>
>be me 9-11 y/o
>live in a house w/ my grandparents and some extended relatives
>me and my then 5 y/o cuz are the only kid in the house
>be saturday, grandparents chillin'at the front porch
>me and my cuz be playin'
>ice cream man passes-by
>ask gramps for moneys
>"my coin purse is under my pillow"
>me and my cuz decide to run for it
>she made it through the front door first
>enter the front door
>saw my cuzin heading for the door to the kitchen
>gramps' room literally the first door on the right from the front door
>lmao and shouted "dumbass! the moneys'here!"
>entered gramps room
>cuzin be counting coins on the bed
>confues.gif

until now i can't explain what happened.
>>
>>18911717
Was actually really interesting to read and I hope it gets screen capped for future.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.