[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haunted Dolls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 03_Okiku-1200x700-1050x613.jpg (106KB, 1050x613px) Image search: [Google]
03_Okiku-1200x700-1050x613.jpg
106KB, 1050x613px
A couple weeks ago I bought an authentic haunted nun doll off Ebay and weird things have begun to happen not only at work since I brought it there but also to me at home.

>I put the nun doll up above the radio where I work, 4 days later its sitting on a chair on the opposite side of the shop I work in. No one knows how it got there. The 3 people I work with are deathly afraid of the thing

>Co-Worker and I took multiple pictures of the doll in quick succession and the crucifix belt the nun wears began to move slightly. Same day the arms of the doll began to move a little.

>I decided to take the Nun Doll home to keep it from getting dirty or damaged at work. Put it up on my book shelf last night in a good spot with the her face looking straight out from where she's sitting. I get up this morning and her head has completely moved to the right.

>Everytime I"m around her I get really bad goosebumps and whenever my co-workers were around her (Sister Agatha is her name) they would get bad goosebumps as well.

I didn't know what to expect but this stuff is legit /x/. If you feel like expieriecning something real and frightening I would most DEFINITELY recommend adopting/purchasing a haunted doll. There are DOZENS upon DOZENS of videos of real haunted dolls online proving that there real along with multiple documentaries and articles on some of THE most haunted dolls in the world such as Robert the Doll and Annabelle.
>>
> authentic haunted nun doll

Don't you mean

> autistic haunted nun doll
>>
Pics of the doll, OPie?
>>
At least give us some pictures of the doll.
>>
>>18906766
You must hotglue the doll
>>
File: hauntednundoll.png (2MB, 922x1383px) Image search: [Google]
hauntednundoll.png
2MB, 922x1383px
>>18906946
>>18906834
>>
>>18907175
Now post a picture of it after you've cum on its face.
>>
>>18907221
/thread
>>
>>18907221
This
>>
>>18907221

DO THIS OP PLEASE
>>
>>18907446
>>18907522
>>18907530
>>>/b/
>>
File: 1453922046850.png (1MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1453922046850.png
1MB, 800x600px
>>18907545
Shut up red
stop acting like other boards dont come here
>>
>>18907175
Timestamp.
>>
A bunch of old dolls found on the side of the road today. Fancy shit. They look creepy AF. Hand sewn, looks like. Just brought them inside the house. Will report back if they are

> H A U N T E D.
>>
>>18907221
Blasphemer! Get thee behind me SATAN!!!!!!!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.