[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General - Happy Easter! Edition - Part 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 72

File: easterbunnytarot.jpg (37KB, 342x480px) Image search: [Google]
easterbunnytarot.jpg
37KB, 342x480px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Server:
/div/cord: https://discord.gg/qWN3dcM

Previous thread: >>18897433
>>
will do a few reads, maybe 2 or 3. Interested in trades and whatnot, method is scry and all I need is a nicknae/name and your question.

Honestly concerned if I;m a burden to this place or if I'm really any help to people here. any insight into that or your personal opinion as to if I should keep doing this or not would be helpful.
>>
>>18902551
nick is mini, scry what to expect from this year please. Feel better soon we appreciate you.
>>
>>18902551

anna
can yu describe my next boyfriend pls?
>>
I can see the future, is there a two headed snow leopard in the astral world?
>>
>>18902551
You're not a burden. A lot of people appreciate your readings, trolls will be trolls everywhere. Make the difference
>>
File: 3b21d459f5581a29d032deccfa74b225.png (713KB, 900x1038px) Image search: [Google]
3b21d459f5581a29d032deccfa74b225.png
713KB, 900x1038px
>>18902561
a podium where a man in a suit speaks with a great deal of confidence, he seems to be a politician of some sort, but in a way he understands the pleas of his constituency, he doesn't look down on them and in a sense is able to ascertain the full situation of it all, it's a sense of knowing what it is people truly want and strive for in the world, the changes they need and the hopes they embody.

Seems like a type of insight that you may not have expected will dawn upon you, a type of ability to look at the factors behind what others thing and feel will become available to you, some type of human element that will make you more aware and able to see what it is that hte people around yiu truly want and desire. that's a great thing to be aware of but also a wonderful burden, sometimes the truth hurts, eseentially be prepared to see the true and raw elements of what drives forward the human condition abe be forced to work with that, it'l be rough for sure, but the way i which you deal with it can lead to either happiness or depair, hopefully happiness though, the best advice I can give its try to live true to your ideals of it all, try not to overthink it or to seld insert your values into it all, people tend to live for their own values and vices, and you're gonna get a glimpse of that world real soon, enjoy it, and try to learn a lot
>>
>>18902551
Armand, will I achive my goals?
>>
>>18902551
I'm trading. I can scry, too.

C
Will I gain exposure this year?
>>
>>18902551
You're far from a burden, Stray. I can't speak for everyone in this place, but I'm sure they would agree with me.
>>
>>18902585
is that your real name? Cute
>>
>>18902551
If you'll still have energy, I'd like to know if he will put in effort to see me soon/love outlook for May?
My nickname is Jun
I can trade. I do tarot.
>>
>>18902551
>>18902588
And obviously you're no burden. People love detailed scriers, and love free readings. It's always heard about. If anything you're a rarity.
>>
>>18902551
Wouldn't be queried as much as you are if anons were uncertain about accuracy. The query counts alone should answer the inquisition.
>>
File: 1443148183185.png (553KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1443148183185.png
553KB, 750x750px
>>18902570
He's a mysterious reader on /x/ devoid of hope, but maybe you could give him a reason to have a little joy and hope in the world again :^)

Jokes aside, someone mechanicaly inclined, a person with a sense of "making things right again" the type of person who feels a need to keep everything running true and efficiently. a true idealist and someone who sticks by the "right way of doing things" come rain or whine. He had a harsh upbringing but enjoys the hell out of it as it taught him to be the kind of person he is today. Honestly seems you'll be really happy together, he's a bit overwhelming at times, but his heart is in the right place it seems, although he'd have a hrd time admitting it, he's lonely and wants a girl who can make him feel as if he's truly wanted and is seekigng a person who is special to him. ignore the bluffs, deep down inside he's a bit of a hopeless romantic, don't take it all at face value and you'll be fine.

>>18902577
>you're not a burden
honestly I've felt a lot like that lately, completely unwanted. It's odd that the only place that cares about you is a silly 4chan board, and it's only because you provide them a service they so desperately seek. Between you and me anon I doubt anyone would care if I wasn't someone who tried their best to answer the existential questions of other anons here, i'm useful, but usefulness and appreciation are two different things. I appreciate the kind words despite my misanthropy and hopelessness though, it really means a lot.
>>
>>18902551
Most I could tell you is that you should do what feels best for you. But I also pulled three cards for you, if that's okay.

>Ten of Pentacles
You used to feel fulfilled doing readings. It was something you really enjoyed doing.

>The Fool
You are at the beginning of a new journey. Maybe you'd like to start over again. Or you'd like to enter this with a new point of view.

>The Magician
The future is what you make of it, and you have the power to do as you desire.
>>
File: 9UMT76Y.jpg (108KB, 498x960px) Image search: [Google]
9UMT76Y.jpg
108KB, 498x960px
>>18902551
L
What is going to happen between E and I?

If nothing, could you please scry my next qt?

I'm a male
>>
File: 1442105720341.jpg (100KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1442105720341.jpg
100KB, 640x800px
>>18902585
A snowman, melts away from cold ice into water, it's a sad realization that something someone worked so hard to shape and create is just gont, just like that. the world and it's circumstances took it away from them. however its not really gone in some sense, just recycled, seems tour situation will parallell this, a time where it feels all is lost until the rains of relief fall down again giving you a nostalgic sense of what once was.

expect to face a time of total grief and as if it is all wrong but a renewal of it all afterwards, basically a fake out and a acheivement that can only start from the bottom up, you;re gonna make it anon-chan so promise me you won;t worry so much alright?
>>
File: 1445972194123.png (261KB, 488x495px) Image search: [Google]
1445972194123.png
261KB, 488x495px
>>18902588
Yes but it may become overwhelming or what you really never expected, the zeal of it becomes a great force that seems over the top. The vision I saw was a concert in which the corwn rushes the stage to show their appreciation for the band, security freaks out and the band stops playing for fear of the safety of themselves as well as their fans, they never expected this, it's a sudden attempt and the power of the small ammased together is overwhelming compared to what was expected.

tldr; the small influences of things are far from insignificant, basically a lot of a little thing can add up, forcus on the smaller aspects of it all and eventually you'll be surprised at what comes out of it all, for better or for worse, (hopefully for better though)

My questions is, what should I focus on improving if I hope to be happy someday?
>>
>>18902600
I'm a reader here too anon. I've been doing this for a while because I want to give back the goodness that was given to me. Even anonymously, when helping someone we're also helping ourselves.
I don't care about credit so I don't use a trip code anymore, maybe a few would spot my way of reading. Name isn't important, The perfume of a flower remains even if it's called something else and you have a nice perfume. We all try, make mistakes. I've done a lot but I'm also learning. Some experiences can be really painful. I'm not sure what's happening in your life but I know that here I see a kind person providing relief to others. And yes you're right, we're (often) sought for our skills but there are few around who still cares about you genuinely.
>>
>>18902616
In fact what you mentioned is a main concern of mine.

I'll start yours.
>>
>>18902609
Thank you Anon, I hope that I can survive.
>>
File: 1408316252386.jpg (317KB, 480x660px) Image search: [Google]
1408316252386.jpg
317KB, 480x660px
>>18902591
>>18902595
honestly I don;t get why is is people here seem to like me, I'm just a weirdo and a person that's a bit of a pushover in providing people with a little hope when I can, maybe it's not burdensome but I can;t imagine I'm much help either, it's nice when people like you reach out, but maybe I've got a ways to go before I can really see any worth in myself for posting on a Mongolian finger-puppet imageboard about the hopes and dreams of others. thanks for the reassurance though, it's rare that people belive in me, or tell me things like that. means a lot it really does.

>>18902617
>but there are few around who still cares about you genuinely.
Honestly I hope you're right, Can't say I've really ever felt that in my life, but maybe if I'm lucky enough I will someday. thanks for the kind words, it;s enough to make me reconsider a lot of things. thanks for the insight and insider info, sorry to be such a downer tonight, that kind of advice really makes a difference though. thanks man, if I'm ever around hit me up, i owe you one for that, I really do.
>>
>>18902616
Knight of Pentacles
Six of Cups
Nine of Swords

It's pretty straightforward actually. I get these results for a lot of people. Sorting yourself out from your past, to free yourself from it. It should be allowed to terrorize you, because it's no less human (nor does it make you less of one) than anyone else. But to truly do, it requires you to reinforced by positive experiences. It's like getting acclimated to a new atmosphere.

I pulled Hermit reversed too, telling me you have to start isolating yourself. But baby steps. I don't know, start online.
>>
File: 1416759863399.jpg (28KB, 180x182px) Image search: [Google]
1416759863399.jpg
28KB, 180x182px
>>18902594
The effort will be made, in my vision I saw a gradiose show or presentaion of something like a concert or a movie, a place of art where one expressed their inner desires and thoughts behind the shroud of an artistic insiration, a "sublte" and "hidden" full disclosure, where one has to read between the lines to get the message being put out, even if it seems a bit straghtforward I think they can't stop themselves from expressing thmeselves one way or another, you;ll know for sure soon enough, it'll all become apparent, I promise you that.

as for my read, is my little sis doing alright, she's not really m blood sister, but she;s over seas right now and I worry about hat imouto of mine even though she's a dork and hasn't contacted me in a while. It's dumb to worry about that shit, but she's a good kid and I can't help it. any info on that would be great.

>>18902627
>start isolating yourself,
yeah, probably, honestly trying to get close to others isn't working out much. say do you think that there are some people who are better off alone? Just curious.
>>
>>18902626
You don't owe me anything and don't apologise for being down, I'm not the happiest around, woke up thinking about giving up on certain things to be honest. It's a struggle to keep myself in line and don't ruin things around more than I've done.
>>
>>18902632
Thanks, Stray.
>Nine of Swords, Knight of Wands, Judgement, Seven of Pentacles, Wheel of Fortune.
Hah, seems she's pretty worried about what's going on back home herself. She thinks about her loved ones often.
Anyways, she has met someone she is having a lot of fun with, probably a male. She's trying to get used to the idea of just letting go and enjoying herself in the moment instead of being too concerned about what the outcome may be. She is definitely on the hunt for experiences and is fulfilling herself. No worries, she is definitely safe, just busy expanding her horizons.
>>
File: 1490525657477.jpg (112KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490525657477.jpg
112KB, 600x600px
>>18902551
Hello my dear
Hobo
What my next gf and me have in common
>>
>>18902632
Oops, meant stop isolating yourself. Holy shit, lol.
>>
File: 1423272684470.jpg (251KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1423272684470.jpg
251KB, 800x800px
>>18902598
maybe you're right anon, but honestly I worry if im just a crutch people here rely on, maybe they'd be stonger without me here to give em something, I think people have to live their own lives and i wonder if I jut impede on that and give them something to look forward to.

>>18902625
Honestly I died a long time ago, i want to live again someday, your words are too kind for a beast like me.

>>18902636
honestly the best advice I can offer is to avoid being hopeless like me, misanthropy and despiar rarely lead to happiness, it's just a defense mechanism at best o keep yourself from being hurt, but that also keeps happiness at bay too, so don;t fear risks, go out there and live life.
>>
>>18902551
Hey, I'm Mimi. Why can't I move on? How could he replace me so quickly?
>>
File: mommacat.gif (2MB, 343x297px) Image search: [Google]
mommacat.gif
2MB, 343x297px
>>18902648

You are not a beast.
>>
File: 1447489592352.jpg (99KB, 723x691px) Image search: [Google]
1447489592352.jpg
99KB, 723x691px
>>18902607
that image hit close to home man, I know it;s a silly meme image the kids are into these days but fuck dude.

A blonde gal who's image precedes her, she's a bit of that kind of person who lets her image supercede her and ironically is lonely for it., she's had a hard life and had a bit of a assumption drawn from her outward appearances that is actually hte case, she faced judgement and scrtiny that my have been unfair, but she keeps trying, not sure why but a smile lights her face day after day despite it all, she wants to cry honestly but cannot find the strength to do so, would spell defeat, she could never admit she's unhappy, never. honestly she wants a bit of support and a goal. a miserable soul like me, but she's still not beyond redemption, she;s got a hot bod, but that's often more of a burden than a boon, she prefers the intelectual aspects of things and overthinks it all a bit, tap into that and be yourself and it should go alright, look at her personality over her body, and it should be okay. it'll be hard, but realistically it's not bad to love her for both now is it? :^)
>>
>>18902648
I can hide the pain and keep being a functional human being to the society. Like you, I don't want to be a burden to people, specially the close ones, so I keep smiling and pushing forward despite of the internal bleeding. And feeling useful somehow helps me to not give up entirely, so if my words helped you a bit, I'm one step away from sorrow. Thank you for the past reads you've given me. I'm still sleepy in bed but if you want a reading let me knowm
>>
File: Phi_Concerned.jpg (103KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
Phi_Concerned.jpg
103KB, 960x544px
>>18902655
I wish I could believe you man, but then why does it seem most people in my life treat me that way? seems everything I lay my hands on only destructs, sounds like a monster to me. Beasts and monsters only exist to be destroyed and unhappy because of good, that sounds like me so I've come to accept it.

>>18902650
Honestly the replacement iss just a mechanism to get it all over with, he wanted something more but knows it won't be, it's easier to give up sometimes than to try. the cruelty of it it is a reminder of the state we as humans live in, it's a situation where he feels it's used or be used, and he feels used perhaps. It's hard for him to go on with it and so he gave it all up, left it for dead, in that sense it's the lack of a symbolic goodby that makes it hard for you to let it go as well, with no goodbye or a sign that it's all over you feel there's still hope or a chance for things to turn around. it's admirable perhaps but I worry for your happiness in it. look at the values in it and be a bit selfish even, does pursing this make you happy? the answer to that question will offer a bit of insight into why it is you're still attached here. think it over and work from there.
>>
File: 1426419527223.png (115KB, 495x504px) Image search: [Google]
1426419527223.png
115KB, 495x504px
>>18902551
>maybe 2 or 3
>begins handing out readings left and right

Damn. No way you're a burden, you're a wonderful person. A lot of readers have abandoned this place, but you still stick around. It's really nice. Thank you for all that you do.

I'm interested in trading. If you feel too burnt out though, then I understand, and would be willing to read for you for free. You deserve at least that much.

If you'd like to trade though, then just a reading on anything you see coming up in my love life would be cool. Call me Deku.
>>
File: IMG-20170409-WA0015.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170409-WA0015.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>18902551
Smarthead
I love analogies, how will my next relationship be, in a nutshell
>>
File: 999.png (190KB, 380x580px) Image search: [Google]
999.png
190KB, 380x580px
>>18902642
your interests, though that alone isn't a guarantee of closeness or sucess, you'll be surprisingly similar in what it is you spend your freetime on and what it is that captures your interests, but often that's not always enough to start a relationship, or not always the best basis for a relationship, you;'ll have to dig deeper and collaborate to make anything worthwhile come out of it, but I imagine you can do that. it'll have to come down to an emotional connection after the superficial one is made.
>>
File: 1448610742614.jpg (288KB, 840x906px) Image search: [Google]
1448610742614.jpg
288KB, 840x906px
>>18902684
>you're a wonderful person.
maybe only online, seems in real life nobody really wants me around, the kindest people are often the most jaded and lost, it's a facade at best it really is.

More than happy to trade though, what's your question dear anonichi?
>>
File: 1457677983550.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1457677983550.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
>>18902684
my bad, overlooked the last part of your post thee, one love red coming up,

A red fish swims about in a bowl, it sees its own reflection and seeing it as a foregner attacks it, it strggles and fights the glass that shows it's oen image,

seems to be that you'll have a few personal aspects to come to terms with and understand before love is a serious thing to you, that isn't to say that it's not gonna happen, but even that finding love may lead to this realization and process. when we care for someone we're often willing to male all kind of changes and reconsider things wwe considered viatal to ourselves. seems you may be in this boat, give it time and don;t fear the change, it's for the best, i assure you. basically enjoy the ride and see where it takes you, you'll be happier in the end for it, I promise happiness won't slip through your fingers if you give it your whole this time.
>>
>>18902677
Thank you so much for the insight.

I feel like he used me. I gave him my all, and I really thought he was the one. I guess, I'm hoping one day he'll say he's sorry for the hell he's put me through.
>>
>>18902691
I understand. I don't know your story, but most people only look out for themselves, and drop anything they deem unnecessary, even if they seemed loving and tender the other day. It doesn't mean you're bad, but it does mean that they were never truly on your side, and you were better off without them.

I just want a love read though. I'm single and ready to dish out love again, so anything you see for me in that department would be cool. What's your question, amigo?
>>
>>18902695
Didn't see this before I posted >>18902698, ahaha. Thank you. You're not the first reader to tell me that, so I should probably knock it off with my love quest and focus on other junk.

By all means though, give me your query. You deserve a reading.
>>
File: 1407979523552.jpg (311KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1407979523552.jpg
311KB, 1280x720px
>>18902698
see >>18902695 made a mistake and left it out when reading your post.

Honestly any insight into feeling wanted or appreciated as a person would be great, I just feel so isolated and uneeded lately, it the way I'm used to being but even that wears on person, basically I want to know if I'll ever really be able to have a strong personal conecction with someone or be held as important in their mind and life. It's pathetic I know, but it would help me a lot if you could pity a read like that.
>>
>>18902677

There are things that you cannot see from inside the fire.
There are things you cannot see from without.
And if you are so quick to classify your fate as being that of a beast, consider maybe it could potentially be to shape a different perspective which will give you a greater strength in the future.
>>
File: 1435931432113.jpg (915KB, 684x3742px) Image search: [Google]
1435931432113.jpg
915KB, 684x3742px
>>18902685
the kind of relationship you forget about untill you see pictures of it much later in life, a trasnitory one that makes you wonder what might have been if you pursued it, but you rarely pay it much heed, the kind of thing that is nostalgic and reminds you of your past but that's about it. a type of memory that is subservient to the happier state of being that you will currently occupy when looking back to it, curiosity more than anything else. kind ofa fling and moment of youthful energy than any long term or lasting ideal, but that;s okay too,

>>18902709
maybe you're right, but honestly It's a bit weird always feeling like an outcast or as if you don;t belong, theres a bit of fun in it, but ultimately all it does is isolate you from others, solitary confiement is a punishment for a reason, and it seems like i'm living my life out that way, so I have little option to assume it's because I'm ultimately a problem or someone nobody really want's around. I was born an accident and unwanted so why would my life outside of that be any different?
>>
>>18902551
trading
call me 'w'
what's the worst thing that can possibly happen??
>>
File: 1426420714969.jpg (250KB, 700x680px) Image search: [Google]
1426420714969.jpg
250KB, 700x680px
>>18902704
>Ten of wands, Ace of swords, Queen of pentacles, Knight of wands, The moon, Two of cups, Two of wands reversed, Seven of pentacles reversed, King of pentacles reversed, King of wands

Haha, yikes. The emotional burden you must be bearing from all of this must be exhausting. Coming face to face with many hurts, you're now reluctant to try again, and that's very understandable. But that desire to feel wanted still claws at you. You want to feel as if you have a place. All very understandable.

Soon, you will meet someone. Your experienced with them will feel too good to be true, and your mind will pound you with insecurities. I agree, you shouldn't let this person into your heart too soon, but taking it slow will ultimately lead to you finally finding happiness within someone. You can do it. I'm rooting for you, and I'm sure everyone else in /div/ is, too.
>>
>>18902660
Thank you so much for the reading, Stray

I will let you know once I found this person, albeit I believe I know who she's.
>>
File: 1408463392617.png (1MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1408463392617.png
1MB, 1024x576px
>>18902718
That you'd resort to asking a person like me for a read, truly the lowest of low points anyone can fall to. :^)

the vision I saw revolved around well a revolver, a spinning motion in which each barrel could either be live or a blank, a type of russian roulette in terms of firing or not, honestly it;s weird to me , but it seems your fate is one of either hit or miss, that the potential is left ot chance and belief. that the risk of it all is what drives you forward deep down, it's no fun it ift's easy or not achallenge, and that's okay too, basically play hte game knowing damn well what could happen, the all or nothing mentality of it is what gives you some strength in the end, it's win big or lose big and that's honestly pretty exciting, hope it pays off man, I really do.
>>
>>18902725
cool, cool.

ur query??
>>
File: IMG-20170416-WA0012.jpg (167KB, 1188x555px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170416-WA0012.jpg
167KB, 1188x555px
>>18902717
>Nostalgic
And why It Will end?

A song for ya
https://youtu.be/5soixb2U6xM
>>
>>18902717

Being an outsider is never easy. But it is valuable. Some people are never really accepted, but they are no less special. Your difference has helped you see a side of humanity that is important for you to impart. It's hard, being an outsider, but you ARE important Stray.
>>
File: 140437994662.jpg (44KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
140437994662.jpg
44KB, 704x396px
>>18902735
maybe you're right, honesly I hope so, it seems that happiness is far for a person like me so I try to create it for others, to give a bit of comfort and hope for people that I never was really able to find
maybe it's a bit pathetic and I'm really just instrumentally useful here, but honestly that may be enough for me. don't waste your time worrying for peeps like me, we're beyond hope. doesn't it make you sick hearing my self pitying bs? It makes me sick honestly, so I imagine it's no fun for anyone else.

>>18902727
I 'm curious about if my life will amount to anything, honestly I have big dreams but I can't really see them turning out, anything towards understanding that a bit better would be great, no sugarcoating either, if shit's fucked I'd like to know it straight.
>>
File: 1462153860317.jpg (133KB, 621x674px) Image search: [Google]
1462153860317.jpg
133KB, 621x674px
>>18902730
too close, remids me of iccarus and the sun, sometimes getting too close and trying too hard leads to destruction paradoxially, sometimes a removed and away from it all approach is best, its hard to really express the true feelings of it all right away ironically, sometimes it's best to play it cool and keep that hidden, It's like poker you can hardly expect to gain much if you reveal from the beginning you feel as though you have a winning hand, modesty and secrecy can lead to a great interest and gain in it all, adobt that mentality a bit and see where it takes you, basically know when to hold em and when to fold em, know when to walk away, and never count your money at the table. it's a silly song reference but I think it's pertinent to you scenario, play it cool and strike when the time is right, timing is everything.
>>
File: 1427078614013.jpg (67KB, 730x438px) Image search: [Google]
1427078614013.jpg
67KB, 730x438px
alright >>18902551 is going to bed for the night, he has work tomorrow early and is a fucking mess, not sure why he's around so much but it was fun to read for you all. may you all find your worth in the waking world. night /div/ I hope life deals you a better set of cards than it has me, stay hopeful and always keep that happiness alive a despairing stray lifestyle is no way to live. Promise me yo won't follow my example, that's all I ask, if there's amything I'm worth it's that, a negative example for the people here.
>>
File: 1492398448174.png (285KB, 768x606px) Image search: [Google]
1492398448174.png
285KB, 768x606px
>>18902551
If you look into my soul, my mind, what do you see? What images appear to you.
>>
File: 「HOUKAGO TEA TIME」.png (575KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
「HOUKAGO TEA TIME」.png
575KB, 500x599px
>>18902779
pressure, rock pushing against itselft in a tectonic fasion, the wiehgt of the world coing to bear consequences for those who stant on its surface, a type of pressure of overall life circumstances that isolates and makes one feel focused on th issues and times pertinent to one situation after another, basically a type of focus and reality that is all about hte heere and now of it all, a type of stuggle focused on the situation at hand, not a bad thing per se, but if you only focus on that i may lead to missing out on a lot, try to expand your horizons once you get the help you need, seems as if it's all solvable but will take a bit of time and effort to stabalize, that;s okay, take your time and get a solid grounding before moving forward, that's the best advice I can give anonicchi-chan.
>>
>>18902787
<3
>>
>>18902757
star
strength
page of swords

heh. i mean, what were you expecting? if you can, you might. fortunately, causation is tricky that way. believe me, i''ve been encountering the same frustration.
>>
>>18902551
Tadej
I need a general life future read please.
Thank you
>>
File: picforanimereader.jpg (225KB, 520x700px) Image search: [Google]
picforanimereader.jpg
225KB, 520x700px
>>18902551
Hi anime reader! Hope you're doing well
Rain
Anything future related, it can be 3 months. I don't know what to expect of it.
Also song for you
https://youtu.be/Lxfl8LRab_I
>>
>>18902541
Anybody still doing readings? I've tried many times and have yet to get one.
Male, libra.
Wanting to know if I should start this small business now or wait. Thanks in advance.
>>
I am looking for a reading as well.
What is the next step of my path of change right now?
>>
Looking for an air query.
Scorpio, male.
Name starts with an A

I know diviners get asked this all the time, but at the moment I'm looking for a romantic reading. To wit, will I enter a relationship with someone soon, and if so, will this person and I fit well together?
>>
>>18903353
Forgot to add, thank you in advance for the reading, in case I happen to be asleep or otherwise occupied, and cannot thank you right away.
>>
File: 1440207246423.gif (2MB, 432x768px) Image search: [Google]
1440207246423.gif
2MB, 432x768px
Anyone interested in tarot readings? I'll be using my Thoth deck, I require your sun sign, gender, your question of course and a cool gif. Would like some feedback if possible to help me improve, thanks.
>>
File: 1486064344585.gif (2MB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1486064344585.gif
2MB, 256x256px
>>18903364
Can you do this one?
>>18903353
>>
>>18902768
SO fucking sad... I hope i can prevent it.
thanks m8
>>
File: received_10212000510225090.gif (1006KB, 352x218px) Image search: [Google]
received_10212000510225090.gif
1006KB, 352x218px
>>18903364
Taurus, female, when will he contact me?
>>
File: gif-3d-cool.gif (4MB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
gif-3d-cool.gif
4MB, 460x460px
>>18903364
Aries male.

What's my purpose if that's too hard just a general read for the next quarter year please.
>>
File: tumblr_obz8qdQ7Yn1uq04z7o1_500.gif (234KB, 499x266px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obz8qdQ7Yn1uq04z7o1_500.gif
234KB, 499x266px
>>18903364
Male
Virgo
Do you see a possibility for me to go to Tokyo one day ? It's one of the biggest dreams I have in this life, and I feel like I'll possibly never do it...
>>
File: PGl1dEK.gif (977KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
PGl1dEK.gif
977KB, 500x281px
>>18903364
-Aries
-Male
-hit me with anything love related for next 2 years, please
>>
File: 2qu689y.gif (317KB, 100x75px) Image search: [Google]
2qu689y.gif
317KB, 100x75px
>>18903375
>>18903353
Queen of Cups, Knight of Cups, 8 of Wands and Chariot
This read shows that you must first remove your own limitations and limitations on how you see being in love of in a relationship. Do you have the tendency of falling in love too easily? seems like you're easily affected by your surroundings, as a water sign. But the answer to your question is yes, there's romance to come on your way (I cannot say when) but it'll happen fast, someone unexpected might come your way and when you see it you two are together already. Just be careful to not get yourself lead on, do not lose control of the situation even it all feels so good and perfect.
>>
>>18903364
18, female, Sagittarius, I want to know if Bella actually loves me back or if she's just using me until she finds someone betterBetter.
>>
>>18903381
I don't know how to make timing readings miss but I've got two cards for you:
Ace of Disks and 2 of Swords
You have to be realistic about this, things need to be settled and you have to get yourself ready too, I can't tell you when but the contact will be restored yet things won't be the same.
>>
- sultan
- male
- what is in store for me
>>
>>18903430
Ok, thank you so much for the reading! Things not being the same would not be a big surprise...
>>
RB
male
Aquarius

Please provide me a career reading. Should I stay in my job or boot? Should I explore other roles or even careers? Got multiple rejections so far this year, I'm getting the feeling that my career luck is running out. Thanks
>>
File: 3ZcImkL.gif (999KB, 500x717px) Image search: [Google]
3ZcImkL.gif
999KB, 500x717px
>>18903394
Your life purpose the astrology can help, I'm learning to help me with the tarot predictions but don't know much. If you know how to make your chart (go to www.astro.com) , check the sign on the MC (Midheaven) to give you a direction.
Let's see what the cards can help you with:
Death, Princess of Cups and Two of Cups
You have the spirit of change, transformation. Take the world within and share outside. The poetry, the fantasy, what makes the world beautiful and inspire love and harmony to others. If I could take a guess, revolution in the form of art/creative work.

>>18903398
>>18903401
>>18903416
I need to take a break now, but I'll be back soon with your readings.

>>18903502
Good luck miss, sorry to not have answered that properly. But keep yourself grounded, may not be the same but at least peace will be restored for a greater good.
>>
>>18903524
I don't know what kind of feedback to give besides a thank you, I have been told I should stick to writing so there is that but I am very bad at it. Maybe I am focusing too much on the evil in my writing though and should go at it from the aspect of love and harmony.

I hope that's okay feedback what exactly would you be looking for in feedback?
>>
File: tumblr_mmfcn2O1Gt1qgoxp4o2_250.gif (434KB, 245x213px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmfcn2O1Gt1qgoxp4o2_250.gif
434KB, 245x213px
>>18903364

Cancer
Male
Will Natalia be attracted to me again? How can I connect emotionally with her?
>>
File: 1343435739877.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1343435739877.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>18903414
Thank you for the reading. You've given me some stuff to think over and reflect on. I've been a bit impetuous and emotional as of late, and I've always had this sort of coexisting perfectionist streak and self-deprecation streak in me. I guess, in a way, I can easily be affected by my surroundings, and I find the description of how it will happen compelling. Sounds like the partner is going to approach me first. As for the part about getting lead on, that seems to tie in with the general idea that I shouldn't get my head lost in the clouds (and I do have a bad habit of doing just that).
>>
File: pusheensama.gif (109KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
pusheensama.gif
109KB, 500x298px
>>18903364
Scorpio
Male
A general for this year, ty
>>
Ok, first the feedback and then I'll get on track with the readings:

>>18903550
It's all good, I know this is something that doesn't have much to say in regards of feedback if you haven't experienced.

I believe art has two sides, the beautiful and the ugly, what makes it be appreciated is what the work provoke on others in the message you're trying to convey.

I write poetry, they're sad, sometimes dark yet it's how I bring my inner world, my own fantasy to manifest. Some people like, some people hate but it definitely cause some reaction and perhaps a small change, who knows...

My advice on that sense would be to do what you love doing, if you think you're bad, keep practicing (don't listen to /lit/ jk), read the work of writers you admire but don't compare yourself to them since each one is unique. One of my favorite books in that sense is Letters To A Young Poet by Rainer Maria Rilke, serves as an inspiration to aspiring writers. They can serve as inspiration/influence, but you are you and your style is yours and only. Make your own artistic revolution!

>>18903591
Yes I've felt the partner would come to you and sweep you out of your feet. You've got to keep yourself grounded indeed, too much strong emotional influence, The Knight and The Queen of Cups.

>I shouldn't get my head lost in the clouds
Aye, you said that much better than I could have, you want to dive in deep but it might not that deep enough to jump off with your head so stay in aware and good luck anon!
>>
>>18903660
Thank you for the blessing, and I do in fact hope things go well with my partner.
Would you happen to have any advice towards keeping a level head and not getting my head lost in the clouds?
>>
File: JzI08go.gif (985KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
JzI08go.gif
985KB, 500x281px
>>18903398
I heard this is a good movie anon, can you believe I've never watched? And I want to visit Tokyo one day too...
The Empress, The Tower and The Devil
Whoa all majors here, so it's something big that could even be a turning point in our life. But I'm afraid the cards aren't that positive. You'd have a lot of planning ahead to make it happen, still something is likely to go wrong and frustrate your attempts. Wishing isn't enough if you also don't develop means to concretion of the dream. But not all is lost, I also take that you'd need to make a radical change and go for it like the Devil wants.
>>
>>18903524
It's okay, thank you! I hope peace will come soon I've been feeling horrible for months now can't wait for some more positive things.
>>
File: tumblr_o0g6ek4nsr1tb1zweo1_500.gif (579KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0g6ek4nsr1tb1zweo1_500.gif
579KB, 500x500px
>>18903401
The Tower, 2 of Disks, The Empress, Princess of Swords and 7 of Disks
Howdy fellow Aries, a lot of changes on your way, are you in a relationship? If yes, expect a big change coming, if not, expect a big change coming as well. I'd say you'd have some struggle to keep things up but a pleasant time as well, possible pregnancy or a very sensual relationship but an impulsive act would put things in danger and waste all the effort.
>>
>>18903660
Thanks for the kind words
>>
>>18903416
3 of Wands, Princess of Disks and The Emperor
I think she does but she thinks too highly of herself you know? I guess she feels you're secured with her and is providing everything you need but she feels she's the one in charge of everything.
>>
>>18903769
Alright thanks a lot, I'll take that into considerstion
>>
>>18903739
thanks dear reader. im more than anxious to confront these problems.
>>
>>18903696
Yeah this is such a really good movie
Well, that's sad ! But I feeled it...
I don't know a lot in reading tarot, I did some research really quickly and the Devil for example completely fits with my situation, I'm so obsessed about money/material things and it's killing me I need to change so bad

Time will tell, and thank your for your advice
Thanks anon, I really hope you'll see Tokyo !
Bless you
sorry for my bad bad english
>>
File: ToMjGpoY8oynQfNZrQQ.gif (728KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
ToMjGpoY8oynQfNZrQQ.gif
728KB, 499x281px
>>18903570
Prince of Cups, The Devil, 5 of Swords, 3 of Swords and The Hanged Man
Welp, this is very unlikely anon, whatever you try to do to push your will on her won't give a positive result and would only hurt both even more. Make sure this isn't your own ego clinging into something that is no longer there. I'm sorry.
>>
>>18903364
Capricorn
Female
What is in store for my love life?
>>
>>18903364
Leo
Female
What will my career end up being like?
>>
Will "M" ever return my feelings? will we ever be together?

>any form of incite welcome
>>
Virgo
Male
Will I ever meet a rich and mysterious young woman kind enough to share her fortune with me?
>>
>>18903832
Hello "A"
>>
File: fkatwigs.jpg (68KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
fkatwigs.jpg
68KB, 526x526px
Will do a trade matched in depth of whatever is given to me.

My extra info and inquiry:

Scorpio, Pisces Rising. My birth name is derived from the goddess energy we are experiencing with Easter, so I feel connected to that.

I'm making a big move to a new home with a lover I believe in a future with, and am trying to secure a new job I can be passionate about, going to talk with a hiring manager today. Still the hope for the future doesn't cancel out the stress I feel while we wait... so, what does the rest of March hold for me, what is Ishtar's lesson to learn how to build and maintain a good home and place in my community?
>>
File: octopus.gif (375KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
octopus.gif
375KB, 600x600px
Ugh, my craptop is being weird, so I'm going to finish reading in this post.

>>18903603
9 of Cups, 2 of Wands and Ace of Wands
You have a nice year ahead, plans being made and working well but some adjustments must be made even if you're content with them. See that as getting rid of the excess and unnecessary so you can star new things.

>>18903695
Bless you too anon, I wish I knew, I'm a fire sign with a lot of water in my chart, so I'm very emotional and aggressive at the same time. And when we fall in love it's hard to find logic or act too rational. But in your case I think you could analyse things before taking action. I'm very impulsive, but I'm fighting the urge of burning stuff around me when I'm down for example :3 Think of the consequences and how it's going to be harder later to fix it if you don't think.

>>18903737
Me too, I hope your heart can settle <3

>>18903754
You're welcome anon, go for it, I believe in you!

>>18903776
You're welcome miss, you too get your heart stronger and don't settle for any less than what you worth. Best wishes.

>>18903787
Oh dear, don't fear in anticipation! I hope these changes haven't happened yet, if so use that read as a way to build your strength and confidence, are you a mighty fire ram or a fishy fish? :3

>>18903800
Yeah I guess that would mean you'd need to change your way of thinking and this material obsession. But I believe you can do it, and I want to hear some tips on how to survive in Tokyo from you in the future! Bless you lots and your English is fine, I can understand!
>>
>>18903910
>Yeah I guess that would mean you'd need to change your way of thinking and this material obsession. But I believe you can do it, and I want to hear some tips on how to survive in Tokyo from you in the future! Bless you lots and your English is fine, I can understand!

much love anon
>>
>>18903862
i would be "N"
>>
>>18903910
You still here?
I need a read please
>>
>>18903910
>are you a mighty fire ram or a fishy fish? :3

a m-mighty ARIES SUN OF THE 8TH HOUSE!!111!! of course!..
by the way,what do you think of a match w/ a scorpio lady?
>>
>>18903877
Fan of Knives, Ace of Spades and The Troll.

Sounds like you're living too much in your own bubble. March has ended, it's April now. It's ok to be crazy as long as you keep track of the details. Also: Ishtar gives great lessons but your neighbours are an even better source of inspiration when it comes to home/community matters.
>>
>>18903910
First read here, Ty senpai, yeah i have some issues with some excess, right now im trying to fix that also i have plans in motion and one in special is to give a shot on another country, have a cool week and ty again for your time
>>
>>18904048
Could you do a reading on me? I would be so stoked

Male
taurus
Denmark
>>
>>18902551
>>18902551
you're like the coolest dude here and it's really nice seeing cute things too. that makes you like a negative burden
>>
>>18904083
I only read words, not people. All I can tell is that we have a similar sense of humour. Sorry to disappoint you!
>>
>>18904107
hehe, its okay
>>
>>18903877
I can give you something in-depth in approximately 10 hours. Will you be around then?
>>
Male Scorpio,

Trading

What must I do next?
>>
Trading. I do tarot.
>>
>>18904563
I do runes, what to trade a question for a question?
>>
>>18904635
Yes. I have four queries. You can do as many as you'd like and I'll trade the number of queries you answer in return.
1- Why is he giving me all these tasks (that seem sort of difficult if not impossible to accomplish) to complete before he returns? Is he testing me? Trying to push me away? Is he doing it because he genuinely cares?

2- Does he feel that I could be a suitable mate for him, or am I just a good option?

3- Did he give MB up to be with me, or was there never anything he wanted to pursue in the long-term between them?

4- Does he want to give things another try between us?
>>
>>18904639
>Does he feel that I could be a suitable mate for him, or am I just a good option?

Alright I got Mannaz at first, which is a very good sign. It represents the self. it is a rune of potential and that if you try you will be successful if YOU pursue this person further.

>Hagalaz

which is one of regression or unfulfilled potential but mostly a shift of energy

>Ansuz
which is the wisdom rune but it can comes with the connotation of something handed to you backhandedly or not as exact as you want. Either way you will gain wisdom from your experience with this person.

He does consider you a good mate for him but not to the level or extent that YOU want him too, atleast at this time. That being said what will happen between you too is up too. If you show this person you are the best for them then they will see it for reality. Be honest with this person, be forward with them and tell them what you want from him. Don't be overbearing just honest with him.

Alright I guess my question is how can I find love, What is keeping me from finding the love I seek.
>>
>>18904691
>What us preventing you:
Hanged Man
>What can be done:
Knight of Wands, The Sun
>Where you can find love:
Ace of Pentacles, Three of Pentacles

Hanged Man can warn us that sometimes we need to let go of the fantasies and ideals we have for something--surrender ourselves to the moment, even if it isn't pleasurable. This goes well with your Knight of Wands card and The Sun, speaking about being more spontaneous, taking a new approach to something and being open to new possibilities even if they put you out of your comfort zone.
I found it interesting that your remaining cards were both pentacles. Seems you can begin looking for love mainly through compatibility. Someone who brings our your best qualities. In relation to your other cards, this can be seen as someone who expands your horizons and contributes to your human experience.

thank you for my read.
>>
TRADING. I do tarot.

Remaining queries:

1- Why is he giving me all these tasks (that seem sort of difficult if not impossible to accomplish) to complete before he returns? Is he testing me? Trying to push me away? Is he doing it because he genuinely cares?

3- Did he give MB up to be with me, or was there never anything he wanted to pursue in the long-term between them?

>>
>>18904719
Thank you. I am little confused on this becuase I kinda need things explained to me on a more specific way.

I don't understand what it means to be spontaneous when looking for love. I have a deep seated fear of trying again, and especially of approaching women after all my failures.
>>
>>18904767
What the cards are suggesting is to not necessarily be spontaneous, like randomly taking a trip to Paris, but rather be open to the possibilities. Don't shut someone or an idea out simply because it doesn't fit the narrative or the image you had for your life. A new perspective and an open mind brings positive changes in love.
>>
>>18904854
i feel
>>
>>18904776
So basically the archetype for What I find most attractive is not the person I will probably end up with lol.

I can do another rune reading for if you want,

I will try to answer number 3.

I guess my question will be if I will ever have children. I personally hope not but people always say I will.
>>
>>18904875
Okay. startinng yours
>>
>>18904729
Alright here we go,

THURISAZ. Rune of chaos and evil. Something happened between them that he doesn't want to admit it could be real or imagined or exaggerated from his POV

>Isa
literally means ice, things started to fizzle out between them before the THURISAZ happened.

>Ansuz
He learned something about her that was not what he wanted.

The runes do not tell rather he Left her(MB) to be with you as it a more opened question than the runes are good to answer but clearly he wanted to be be with MB but things fell apart.
>>
>>18904875
>So basically the archetype for What I find most attractive is not the person I will probably end up with lol.
Correct, but that doesn't mean you'll be unhappy. The cards told of growth; it's very possible that you come to find something else attractive, or someone you didn't think you'd get along with ends up being extremely close to you.

>ever have children
King of Cups, Page of Swords, Two of Pentacles
So tarot is a little weird about questions like this, but yes, you will have children. Your husband is represented here with the King of Cups, and possibly a first born son from a previous relationship. Two of Pentacles is such a humorous card to see here. I feel it could represent twins. This card can also represent having to adapt to the lifestyle of a mother. It can be difficult to adjust from the life of a young couple to parenthood.
>>
>>18904896
Thank you
>>
>>18904854
i feel you, anon.
why are they so cruel
>>
TRADING. I do tarot.

Remaining queries:

>>
>>18904898
Uhh well I am straight man not a woman.
>>
>>18904930
Then king of cups probably represents you. It doesn't change the read in any other way.
>>
>>18904930
It actually makes me think that the two of pentacles moreso represents a transition into parenthood, finding a balance between being a parent and managing other parts of life.
>>
>>18904940
sounds like sour grapes to me
>>
>>18904998
Naw. I think you'll be rather satisfied, as anyone could be. Maybe not ecstatic, but satisfied with how things turned out. Maybe you envisioned something else for yourself, but things could have also gone worse.
>>
>>18904998
It is, I am fairly disappointed already.
Not gonna be with the type I find attractive, and also having children.

Yeah gonna be careful about using protection from now on. It's not gonna happen to me I will make sure of that.
>>
Anyone trading?
>>
Aquarius
names means
son of the west, friend, world/universe, competent

I want to leave for internships and things to develop a career, however my father is old and I fear if I leave I will never see him again. Is there a chance somewhere here to raise my income.
>>
File: tumblr_noy7qrBcGa1rktld1o1_1280.jpg (121KB, 869x1228px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_noy7qrBcGa1rktld1o1_1280.jpg
121KB, 869x1228px
HELLO! CURRYPONY HERE! (ノ^∇^)

Shall we read I-Ching together? I think so! If I do for you a good reading and you feel well, make an honest wish for another's happiness and this will repayment me! We'll be square. (・w・)

I need some data to proceed.
1. Your physical sex.
2. Your astrology sign. Western is good, Chinese is good, both is best!
3. Your question. I will do my best to understand.
4. Understand please that if you dislike a reading, not my fault. I throw the coins with randomness. I am not for nor against anyone. Thank you.

Let's begin! ٩(^ᴗ^)۶
>>
>>18905405
female, dog
will my relationship with my beloved improve? what does next month look like for us?
>>
>>18905405
Hello CurryPony
1.Male
2.Aries/RAT
3. what are my hidden talents?
>>
>>18905405
male
horse
how much success will my next few ventures yield?
>>
>>18905405

Male
Leo in Year of the Horse

How will my artwork be perceived?
>>
>>18905405
hi, I'm Female
Cancer.
My question is about my career. I have been thinking lately about joining the army. Could you give me an insight about it please?
>>
>>18905405

male
pieces

Will "M" ever return my feelings? will we ever be together?
>>
>>18905405
Female
Capricorn
Will he let me see him?
>>
>>18905405
Male
Gemini, Monkey
How/when will I become less lazy and more active and motivated?
>>
>>18905405
Male
Aries
How/when can I find/get a girlfriend?
I have experience with coins so this should be pretty cool.
>>
>>18905441
year of the Goat. Just in case you need that too
>>
>>18905418
Hexagram 58 transformed into 62: Your relationship is good because your inside world is stable. Avoid raucous and lusty friends for two months to preserve harmony.
>>
>>18905405

Female
Cancer, Rabbit
Is he going to prison for this?
>>
>>18905429
Hello!
Hexagram 59 transformed into 23: Your talent is ability to purify. You are able to hold the ideal of things in mind, concentrate, pull them apart and see insides, then judge those insides. A fine analysis mind.

>>18905431
Hexagram 43 transformed into 14: Great fortune! Halfway through you will be tempted to laziness. This is a mistake. Sometimes hard work makes no difference to fortune. This is not a time like that. This is the time when hard work is foundation. Laziness means failure.
>>
>>18905479
thank you, reader. bless you. there is a friend that likes me A LOT and even though I've been clear that i just want us to enjoy our friendship, is there bad karma for staying friends with him?
>>
>>18905440
Hexagram 28: Poorly. To show art now is a mistake and will result in pointless suffering.

>>18905441
Hexagram 63 transformed into 54: Army is good choice! Your ideal job would also be emergency responder like police or fire or ambulance. You respond with goodness to a crisis.
>>
>>18905499
> Your talent is ability to purify.
sounds awesome. could tell me a little more about it?
thanks
>>
>>18905520
Thank you so much! i always wanted to be a police officer but time passed me by and now i'm too old to join but joining the army could give me the opportunity to be one
>>
>>18905447
Hexagram 33 transformed into 28: M has not yet resolved about you. You cannot control which way M will resolve: towards love or no. But the chance is to back off and allow M to feel your absence. M will come to you. M will then begin resolving in one way or another.
>>
>>18905530
thank you!

could you help me clarify this please?
>M will then begin resolving in one way or another.
>>
>>18905448
Hexagram 40 transformed into 16: Talking resolves nothing in your situation. Ignore words. Judge actions. Only by independence from his emotions will you find the security you seek.

>>18905451
Hexagram 52 transformed into 18: Meditation. You have healthy body, healthy emotions. But your mind has no discipline. Cannot focus on one thing. Practice meditation 15 minutes every day. Then 20 minutes. Then 30 minutes. Concentrate on breath. Do not follow delusions or fantasies. When you have "ground" in your mind, you will find great ease and joy in life.
>>
>>18905501
Your karma with him contains the seeds of dukkha. What pattern do you wish to strengthen? Happy home or libertine friend? You decide.

>>18905522
Purify truths from garbage.

>>18905529
You would enjoy such a thing. Do not hesitate to action. You will intense regret every time you say no.

>>18905548
M might feel indifferent about you if you do not attract M. M might feel love about you if you do attract M. This is unresolve. No decision. Could be one way, could be another.
>>
>>18905405
>f
>cap
>should I move on from the man I love?
>>
>>18905555
Thank you. I will give that a try. I hope that the others in this thread find happiness somehow also!
>>
>>18905405
1.Male
2.Sagittarius and Sheep
3.How can I overcome my fear of rejection and my pain. I want to find love but I cannot.
>>
>>18905452
Hexagram 58 transformed into 43: Three tasks before you will find a happy love. One, understand that she must gain from relationship and you must give. You must become more affectionate and gentle. Two, you must allow her to be "incorrect". You always wish to be correct. This kills love. Three, you have an anger temper. No woman feels sexy for tantrum man. Fix these three and then gf will come.

>>18905489
Hexagram 15: The only way to avoid jail is show moderation, modesty, humility, peace, stillness.
>>
>>18905405

Good evening CurryPony
-male
-cancer/pig
-should I re enlist or call it a day once my current enlistment is up
>>
>>18905571
Hexagram 1: Yes. Begin a new life. You are utterly free.

>>18905606
Hexagram 50 transformed into 51: You have found the correct problem! Most person ask wrong question, but you have grabbed the right question. Good job! You will become more emotionally rugged if you feel fear and survive. This is like emotions gymnasium exercise to feel small fears and then larger and larger fears. Start small! Do not begin with rejection by another human. Begin with body fear. Watch a film that causes heart to beat fast and sweating. Maybe do a naughty small thing to experience the heart squeeze. Show yourself spooky things. Walk in dangerous area without valuables. Close eyes and walk in park. To make friend with fear is your goal.
>>
>>18905613
Thank you, a lot makes sense now. Now that I think of it I can clearly see it. I do often get pissed off although I am good at hiding it publicly. I am very much a silent smartass, or I like to lead and do things myself do to my mental abilities of seeing things in extreme; however I do understand your point of how I would have to let the significant other breathing space and to feel like a human, one time a man on drugs told me that I appear way too mentally smart, serious, and sharp to attract woman, I basically scare them off essentially because they don't feel inteligent enough for me. Being more effectionate and less angry is something I do need to do also. I would have never thought of having to give to others either. Overall good reading I badly needed it thank you.
>>
trading.
>>
>>18905633
Hexagram 25 transformed to 27: Stay in military if you can become teacher, mentor or health care worker. Your sadness will remain if you leave military, because you carry it within your heart. This sadness is the desire to care gently and lovingly for something small and weak. You make good teacher or parent.
>>
>>18905405
>Female
>Aries
Hidden duties that I should be doing?
>>
>>18905613
Thank you. Maybe a settlement can be made before it goes that far.
>>
>>18905405
Hi, currupony.
Male
Capricorn/dragon
Will one day i manage to improve my looks and make them good enough for what i want or should i damage them out of spite?
>>
>>18905405
Hello

1. Male
2. Gemini, Dragon
3. Which one of these talents should I try to develop: music or literature (or none of them)?
>>
>>18905405
Hello there!

1. Male.
2. Pisces/Horse.
3. At what type of place will I meet my next girlfriend?
>>
>>18905729
Male piscis, same question.
>>
>>18905520

Makes sense, too early. Thank you very much!
>>
trading
>>
>>18905405
Female
Aquarius, Water rat
Will my new career work out?
>>
can anyone please do me a reading? please?
>>
>>18905858
before posting I highly recommend that you read the sticky.

http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074
>>
>>18905405
Male /Pisces
Will i get the summer job?
>>
Air query, please help.
Male/Capricorn sun/scorpio moon/dragon
Should I try transitioning in the future to see if it makes my life better, give up that idea or kill myself?
>>
>>18905909
If you're the guy that posted that thread the other day, YOU NEED THERAPY, not magic or tarot. You need to talk to a psychologist to sort out your emotions. There are all kinds of outreach groups online if you can't afford to see a therapist in person.
>>
>>18905909
>>18905925

http://www.glaad.org/transgender/resources
http://www.advocatesforyouth.org/publications/publications-a-z/731-i-think-i-might-be-transgender-now-what-do-i-do
https://www.translifeline.org/
https://www.transgender.support/
https://gaycenter.org/tgnc
>>
>>18905925
What thread? I did one but I need to know which one you're talking about
>>
>>18905930
the one where OP was asking for spells to either become more feminine or end the feelings that drive them to transition.
>>
>>18905934
No, i made the one about escaping life.
I'm not sure if I am trans too, but I think its mostly /r9k/ influence in me now
>>
hello
I am female,sagg
Can someone ,[please, answer this: is there anything in the future (romantically) with male/pisces or did our roads burn?
Thank you very much ;3
>>
>>18905940
Either way, if suicide is even remotely an option, you need to talk to someone who can help. And even if suicide isn't but you're unsure if you're trans or not, you still need to talk to someone before you make that kind of choice. You're downplaying its importance and seriousness by asking /div/. It's not a choice tarot should help you make.
>>
>>18905839
query?
>>
>>18905929
Nothing of that can help me, wish you knew why
>>18905948
Can't talk to anyone, I don't live in a tolerable place
I need to ask its the only thing I have left and even then I know that the answer is no, and that i should end it or at least disfigure myself
>>
>>18905405
Hi, I hope you're still doing readings if you've reached me by this point.
1. Male
2. Western: Virgo; Chinese: Dog
3. Will my career be fulfilling once I graduate this year?
>>
>>18905952
still here?
>>
>>18905970
yes whats up?
>>
>>18905972
Do I have a romantic future with him?
yours?
>>
>>18905975
no,it's mine. can you please do it for me? pretty please
>>
>>18905975
Strength Reversed, Ace of Wands, Five of Wands, Death

Yes you do since it will be hard to resist one another. but it will not be without its struggles or fights! There will be a very passionate and intense romantic future between the both of you but a certain argument can change everything.. be careful when in an argument/fight because it can severely damage the relationship and make both parties feel like giving up.

Mine is: what does he feel about me?
>>
>>18905991
what's his sign?
>>
>>18905991
Strength, Page of Cups, Four of Pentacles

He likes you a lot but is feeling incredibly unsure about where he wants to take things with you. Expect him to remain pretty closed off and fickle. He isn't very committed to his feelings.
>>
Trading: Love general for next month (May, the whole thing, but especially the last two weeks). I have someone in mind.
>>
>>18906020
Both of your genders?
>>
>>18906024
female asking about male.
your query?
>>
>>18906028
>The Moon, King of Cups, 8 of Swords
>5 of Wands, 9 of Pentacles, The Hierophant +5 of Cups, The Emperor rev + The Star

Oh lass. You have suspicions about him that are keeping you from moving things forward. It honestly doesn't really matter whether or not they're true, because you're likely to handle it the wrong way.

The month of May begins with a fight between you two. I'm guessing it relates to a failure in communication or you two second-guessing each other too much. You might be able to position this better if you prepare for it and try to approach it keeping his emotional sensitivities in mind. It looks like the result is good, both of you being on the same page and progressing forward. After that, the whole thing crops up again because you don't really handle everything in the discussion you're supposed to. There are a few words left unsaid. When they crop back up, it leads to some brooding, most likely mutual. There is an opportunity to make it work better, but neither of you really takes point on it, probably because the thin ice feeling is too uncomfortable to want to push anything forward. That's where it looks like May ends. There is, however, an opportunity to make the last two weeks look better: prepare yourself for the argument you're going to have, keep his feelings in mind, and make sure not to leave anything unsaid. If you do that instead,
>3 of Wands, Page of Cups
Way better outcome, planning for the next step and some warm-fuzzies resulting from you being on the same page about moving forward together.

Same query, genders reversed.
>>
Air query, male, 20, scorpio

Should I pursue things with niva? Will we be together?
>>
>>18906064
Thanks. I'm starting yours. Just a few minutes, please.
>>
>>18906064
>ace of wands, high priestess, three of pentacles, empress, ten of wands, strength, death, queen of wands, tower, devil.

Prepare for a pretty bumpy May yourself. It'll be full of desire, drive, and inspiration, but also many opposing forces testing you. Be careful not to let an overwhelming desire to "see how things play out" to prevent you fro making moves. The 'dying' of something of value to you may be what causes your difficulties. After carrying of the burden of the ten of wands, it's necessary, even if it hurts. These transitions that will begin in May will require a lot of mental fortitude from you. The spread places a high priority on letting log and getting rid of the excess in your life. You are facing an outcome of tower and devil. This is a pretty scary combination. I think it continues to warn you about your desire to hang onto the past and onto people and ideals that simply aren't good for you.
>>
Anyone trading?
>>
>>18905945
First time reading through the cards for a stranger, Let me know how this get's taken if you have a chance,
nine of wands, seven of swords, nine of cups.

In short, your life has many pieces moving at once, during this time, it's easy to get greedy at the wrong moment and go against your true nature. Remember fire isn't supposed to burn people but keep them warm. The nine of cups lets us know that the choices you make will still be filled with the world and all that you can make of it. But it has to be a choice that is made with both eyes open.

So, lot's of life no matter what you choose, but how will you feel if you get him and he knows it's not true? Gotta decide how to ride that fish.
>>
>>18906141
Oops forgot to answer your question.

Yes. there's a chance, but if you don't understand exactly why you are choosing there won't be any way to enjoy the cups.
>>
Trading
>>
>>18906174

What do you want to know?

I'd like to know how my future love life looks. I'm a dude.
>>
>>18906191
Is like to know the best approach to winning my ex's heart back.
Let me know you're here still and I'll start
>>
>>18906191
>two of wands, four of swords, seven of pentacles, strength, knight of wands.

Seems there will be a sort of disruption in your love life. Nothing major, but maybe a small disappointment like getting turned down. It just sort of puts the breaks on your love life for a bit, a short period of time needed to recover. You definitely brood over your approach towards potential partners, but it mostly ends positively. You push through the disappointment and bounce back. The cards don't show any particular potential partners, but the Knight of Wands represents you and tells us that you'll definitely have a few interests you'll feel are worth pursuing. Overall not too negative.
Me: >>18906197
>>
>>18906197
>>18906225

Am here, you prefer scry or tarot?
>>
>>18906248
Scry would be great!
>>
>>18906225
>>18906251

>best approach to winning back your ex's heart

Seeing an orange arrow and a green arrow pointing at one another. The shapes clash but the colors seem to compliment, if not perfectly. Seeing a road sign, looks like a stop sign on a highway for some reason, but with list of amenities under it. An imperative,but not a binding one unless the amenities interest you. Seeing a barrel with rifling from the inside, like the beginning of a James Bond movie. An element of danger to someone else, but from the perspective of the projectile. Seeing a symbol for battery life, but it's blacked over rather than out of power. No way to tell what's in it.

One of you is going to have to change direction. The two of you go together but you walk very different directions in life, and your trajectory is going to hurt the both of you if you try to introduce her into it. You're going to have to move onto a different path in life, one that intersects with your ex's, but in doing so you have to ask whether or not the change in direction is worth it or not.

The long and short of it is that where you are going and where she is going are not compatible, and you may not want to get back with her if it means changing everything. If you do, then I recommend a careful assessment of where you want to go that IS compatible with her route in life. That said, think carefully: detours in life can be unpleasant.

The final thing that I'm seeing are two white rooks on parallel parts of a chess board. Their presence does not intersect, as having them on the same row and column would negate their purpose, but they compliment one another. Choose to move in a direction that compliment's your ex's and the two of you may realign, but do not match the path exactly.
>>
>>18906282
Thanks friend. Much appreciated.
>>
>>18906289

Thank you in turn.
>>
>>18906292
Let me know if you feel like trading again
>>
This thread is dead.
Anyways I'm looking for some opinions. When you ask a query, do you need to be specific or can you just ask your question and fill yourself with intent on the specifics while asking? I often wonder if my queries get answered correctly because you can ask something like "does she like me," but does the tarot (or whatever method of divination being used) know who you're actually asking about?
>>
>>18906294

I'm kinda drunk so I'd probably prefer tarot. Of all things alcohol makes scrying a bit less easy. If you're up for tarot then I'm up to trade again.

Will I be able to get stationed where I wish to be?
>>
>>18906308

If you ask too openly you might get an answer that doesn't quite fit. If you ask too specifically you might get an answer that isn't quite accurate because you were too tight in your variables.
>>
>>18906309
Sounds good, amigo.
You can call my ex L. Are they thinking about me and the plans I want to make with them next month? How are they feeling about those plans?
Starting on yours.
>>
>>18906309
>eight of wands, three of cups, knight of wands, king of pentacles

Not too much one can pull from this. It's a very positive spread starting with the three of cups: celebration. Seems you definitely get stationed where you want. Do you have friends or family at or near that base? Seems like you'll really enjoy being stationed there.
>>
>>18906312

The World
The Lovers
Three of Pentacles
Ace of Swords
The High Priestess
The Sun
Knight of Pentacles
Nine of Swords
The Star
The Tower

I'm getting the sense that they are looking forward to this, but that there might be some anxiety attached. The plans themselves seem like they will change things, and if you go for the change in direction there will be some breaking of established paradigms and frameworks regarding the major change. L might not be entirely comfortable with the way things go, but it will change things for this person. Definitely some anxiety, but also hopefulness. Seems like one of those life affirming/life changing trips.

>>18906321

It's the base near the base where I was born, and it's 30 mins away from the college that I've thought about moonlighting at while I'm there. That King of Pentacles looks promising to me, as do... all of those cards lol.
>>
>>18906330
>Tower
Fuck. Of 78 cards, that one had to pop up, huh?
Thanks friend. I wish you good luck at your new station. I was wondering if maybe KoP represented a father figure or you being placed somewhere you'll have the opportunity to grow (i.e. going to school, etc.) into that court card.
>>
>>18906333

Yep, I hate it when the tower comes up too. Even when it comes to be for the best it is always utterly frame destroying.

I wouldn't mind becoming the KoP, he seems to have it going on.
>>
Trading a quick scry
>>
>>18906415
Query?
>>
>>18906426
Standard love shit, there's a girl, I'm a guy, read it however you like. Yours?
>>
>>18906431
I'd like to know what the person I'm in love with wants for our future? Starting yours.
>>
Willing to trade runes for reading. I can do the reading tomorrow after I get some sleep. Names Runeman

Question. I want to petition the angel haniel to help me find a romantic partner. Will he help me or not?
>>
>>18906068
Bumping this.

Hate to be selfish but would really appreciate a read, I'm not knowledgeable enough to offer anything in return for now.
>>
>>18906434
Oh you're going to get a kick out of this one.

There's a poster on the wall of the 4 of Wands card (it's the version of one of the decks I own, very marriage-centered image), then this dude angrily tears it apart and throws the torn paper at the wall. Then he sits at his desk and drinks. Then he freaks out, gets up, and picks up the torn paper, frantically trying to put the poster back together, only to be cone frustrated and throw the paper again, repeating what he did.

Pretty straightforward, right? He's going back and forth between extremes in his mind, all emotionally charged. He wonders if things are too messy to make it work, and he also wonders if it's really a good idea at all, maybe convincing himself that fairytale endings are bullshit. He clearly has emotions, but his kind is telling him to pump the brakes. I don't think there's much you can do about this other than hope for the best.
>>
>>18906431
>your relationship:
queen of swords, six of swords, three of pentacles
>potential issues:
king of cups, knight of swords, the hermit
>what your near future together holds:
five of swords, the tower, the sun
>possibilities for the more distant future:
six of pentacles, ace of swords, king of wands

Seems like a weird relationship honestly. Well seems she has been doing her damnedest to stonewall her feelings towards you and any major advances you may try to make. The good news is that her feelings are changing, but if you want to win her heart, expect this to go pretty slow. With potential issues, we see two male court cards, but King of Cups likely represents you in this equation and the Knight probably represents the action. If you've been particularly emotional about the state of things between you two, the cards suggest that you lay off. If you want her, blaze your own path to her without being too available, if that makes sense. She'll see you in a new light if you tell her what you want and your intentions. Even if she shuts you down at first, just remain cool and collected and formulate your next plan. Be okay with being on your own.
Near future possibilities between you two seem sort of bleak. A disappointment looming over the horizon., but it leads to a new beginning. The tower here can represent the breaking down of that barrier I talked about earlier in the spread. It leads to a bright new beginning, even though Sun isn't a particularly romantic card, it's very positive in regards to romantic relationships, so don't become too discouraged if it seems like things aren't going well with her. For the distant future things are looking way better. Six of pents isn't great, but I feel as though it represents her opening up, beginning to accept your feelings and the goodness you have to give to her. Ace of swords, being open, honest communication, realizations, truths. Followed by King of Wands, likely representing you again.
Part 1/2
>>
>>18906431
>>18906456
Part 2/2
A strong, vibrant, and attractive court card represents you in the spread. Given the other cards, then could indicate how she is beginning to see you. Again, if you want her, you're really going to have to play it cool and be patient. She's an incredibly cautious woman. I don't see any other male competition (other than the knight of swords, but I REALLY don't believe it actually represents a person, but rather an action and more of a supporting card in that spread).
Good luck, friend.
>>
>>18906444
Thanks. Sounds like him. Ugh...
>>
File: 1491170649995.jpg (32KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1491170649995.jpg
32KB, 500x374px
Anyone want to trade readings?

I want to know if anything will happen with Julissa? If nothing happens, that's fine but I'd like to get some sex out of it.

Leave me your query and I'll get started.
>>
>>18906515
still around?
>>
>>18906521

I just posted this, so yeah
>>
>>18906515
Lovers
Ace of Wands
Two of Wands
Five of Cups
King of Swords

Yeah, you'll get some sex out of it, but the relationship will devolve after you try to move forward with it. It just won't stick and one of you will likely just decide that it isn't for you. She ends up leaving sort of a sour taste in your mouth about the whole thing anyways. After the split you sort of accept it and can see plenty of reasons why it wouldn't have worked out anyways.

Is he thinking of me while he is away?
>>
>>18906456
>>18906462
Thanks for the in-depth reading. It seems accurate and represents what I know of the situation. It also matches up with readings I've done with a particular method, even if my cards seem all over the place.
>>
>>18906526
>Yeah, you'll get some sex out of it, but the relationship will devolve after you try to move forward with it. It just won't stick and one of you will likely just decide that it isn't for you. She ends up leaving sort of a sour taste in your mouth about the whole thing anyways. After the split you sort of accept it and can see plenty of reasons why it wouldn't have worked out anyways.

Are you SURE? She's given me the cold shoulder since she almost "confessed" to me. It's obvious she has a thing for me but after nearly telling me, she's gone cold turkey which is why I asked.

>Is he thinking of me while he is away?

Give me a minute, I'll get started right away.
>>
>>18906534
ace of wands is pretty straight forward. it also doesn't mean it's going to happen tomorrow, but this is the path you're on with her. you'll get laid
>>
>>18906526
>>18906534
>>18906538

Since this is more of a yes or no type question, I drew one card for you

>Two of Wands

He's thinking about a lot of things, mainly his future concerning his career and you as well. The best thing to do is to remain supportive of him, I get the sense that he's planning something big that would benefit the both of you, so have his back.
>>
>>18906539
ty
>>
>>18906553

Want to trade another one? If you ask a yes or no question I'll draw one card but if it's more complex, I'll draw 3.
>>
Air query: I'm looking for someone who can clarify a reading I had earlier, and add some insight into the situation. Specifically, I want to know how this impending romance will work out.
Original posts:
>>18903353
>>18903414
(Relevant posts contain some information that should help any potential diviner).

Thank you in advance, and idk if this is the best time for the reading but I want to know anyway.
>>
>>18906708

To give my personal opinion on the cards the orginal reader pulled for you, I'd agree that you are going to find someone and that feelings between the two of you will develop rather quickly. Adding to that, there will also be a very strong synthesis between the two of you that carries a lot of action. For more detail on what that is and how things will go, I pulled three cards.

Queen of Pentacles. Three of Pentacles. Three of Swords reversed.

The both of you are going to support each other a lot in your personal endeavors and life goals, and it's going to have a real-world affect on moving these things forward and achieving them. The phrase that comes to my mind is "power couple." I drew the swords card for general advice, and it's most likely saying that you should not do anything rash that would halt things too soon. This is going to be something that's going to be important for yourself in the long run.

Seems like it will be a pretty good relationship tbhfam. The type that I'd want for myself.
>>
>>18906760
Thank you for the clarification.
Am I correct to assume that since you have used the term "find", I have yet to meet this person? Or am I already acquainted with them? Or do you have any insight on this topic?

>I drew the swords card for general advice, and it's most likely saying that you should not do anything rash that would halt things too soon.
It seems as if patience and persistence will pay off in the long run. I also get the sense that I have to simply trust this person, leave things alone, and let nature take its course. How accurate do you see that being?

>Seems like it will be a pretty good relationship tbhfam. The type that I'd want for myself.
This is extremely reassuring for me. I'm extremely apprehensive in showing my emotions to and trusting people, and I wouldn't want to misplace that trust.
>>
>>18906797

>Am I correct to assume that since you have used the term "find", I have yet to meet this person? Or am I already acquainted with them?

Could be either, honestly. Tarot is usually too vague and overcomplicated for me to read anything that specific with certainty if I didn't already intend on looking for it. The Eight of Wands in the original reading could be indicative towards someone you already know, but it's still rather iffy.

>I also get the sense that I have to simply trust this person, leave things alone, and let nature take its course.

Sure, but personally I'd exercise some caution before I fully trust anyone. The identity of this person is still unknown, and it wouldn't be wise to go rushing into anything with anyone without first being certain that their intentions are in line with yours. The cards indicated that things would develop at a fast pace, but that was also relative to things being reciprocal between the two of you. Direct communication would be an important factor, which is supported by the Eight of Wands as well. Once that's decided on you could allow things to move forward as they should.

Anyway, good luck.
>>
>>18906858
>Sure, but personally I'd exercise some caution before I fully trust anyone. The identity of this person is still unknown, and it wouldn't be wise to go rushing into anything with anyone without first being certain that their intentions are in line with yours. The cards indicated that things would develop at a fast pace, but that was also relative to things being reciprocal between the two of you. Direct communication would be an important factor, which is supported by the Eight of Wands as well. Once that's decided on you could allow things to move forward as they should.
Forcing things out of desperation never works. I myself have come to the conclusion that any relationship I enter would require both myself and my partner to be honest and direct in our communications. As for determining whether someone is honest, would it be wise to, at some point, simply trust in my intuition? Also, is seeking advice from other friends of mine a wise move?
>>
>>18906889

>As for determining whether someone is honest, would it be wise to, at some point, simply trust in my intuition? Also, is seeking advice from other friends of mine a wise move?

Do whatever feels right to you at the time. I won't be able to observe your exact situation so I can't tell you any better beforehand, but you seem like a smart dude so you should be able to trust your own judgments when you get to that point.
>>
Is it too late to air query?

I would like some clarification on wether the voices I'm hearing are schizo or if they're spiritual entities.
>>
The IRC doesn't own the /div/ general threads:

>>18902541
>resources

>Discord Servers:
/div/cord: https://discord.gg/49vXGrC
IRC Discord: https://discord.gg/qWN3dcM
>>
>>18907205
what they're saying?
>>
Anyone willing to trade for a rune reading?
>>
File: painting7-modern-art-work.jpg (127KB, 472x640px) Image search: [Google]
painting7-modern-art-work.jpg
127KB, 472x640px
Hello again /div/! I am back to give a few readings to those who require remediation and need their questions answered!

Please link to this post and provide me with your astrological sign and of course, your query! Questions with more information will receive a more detailed reading, don't hesitate to reach out on Discord if you need more information or have any questions about your spread!

1st Card: Question/Situation
2nd Card: Action/Remediation
3rd Card: Possible Outcome/Conclusion

Let's get started!
>>
>>18907515
That they're a spiritual society and that we live in a psychedelic world

>>18907619
I'm Taurus, 22, male.

I would like to ask if I'm dealing with my own subconscious or dealing with humanoid spirit entities.
>>
>>18907619

Leo

I am working on a number of "projects", some of which are in the concept phase and some of which are actually nearing completion of first drafts. These range from short story anthologies to a handful of experimental drugs. I have around a million ideas but only a finite amount of time to implement them. What should I do about this conundrum?
>>
>>18907619
Hello MeowMix.
Aries
She's going to talk to me again? For what reason?
>>
****Air Query****

Taurus

Male

Brown hair, blue eyes

How will everything turn out? Can I have a month by month reading on things like love, family, and mental health?
>>
>>18907619
Im a Sagittarius, 25 Male.

I am thinking of Petitioning the Angel Haniel to help me find love will he help me or am I wasting my time.
>>
>>18907619
Hello
Ivan, Scorpio, 21
I'm at a standstill and don't know where I'm supposed to be headed in life

Last time someone gave me a reading they told me I was a warrior but to be careful with my anger
>>
>>18907619
>>18907619
Scorpio

Im in a good spot in my life right now, but im trying to decide what to do, at moment im more inclined to continue my life on another country sooo my query is: Will be a good idea to do that?? ty MeowMix for your time
>>
File: YMRoa.jpg (503KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
YMRoa.jpg
503KB, 1920x1080px
>>18907655

1st Card: Six of Wands
2nd Card: The Devil
3rd Card: King of Wands

It's certainly possible you're making contact, don't be questioning your progress at this time as confidence in yourself and your own ability is going to propel your endeavors at this time. If this is a matter of distress, be careful not to chain yourself to these entities willy nilly and make sure that you're working with the spirits that are best for your goals and needs. The cards show great creative achievements and successes in your spiritual life if you go into your work with confidence and a clear mind.
>>
>>18907619
Capricorn
What does he want from me?
>>
File: 1283466958987.jpg (78KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1283466958987.jpg
78KB, 720x540px
>>18907619

Cancer

Me and Juliann used to date in HS. We haven't dated in years, for a while, Juliann would stalk me but has now stopped. I can't stop thinking about Julie and it is driving me crazy.

My question is, should I just forget about her or is anything going to happen between us in the future? I've been getting strange calls again and get this overwhelming feeling that she's just one day going to show up into my life out of the blue when things are more calm and stable in my life.
>>
File: 1481833199490.jpg (3MB, 3456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1481833199490.jpg
3MB, 3456x2592px
>>18907656

1st Card: Justice
2nd Card: Wheel of Fortune
3rd Card: Eight of Pentacles

It's now time for you to refine those projects and focus on the ones that will bear the most fruit for you. Don't try and work on everything or all of them at once. Focus on the ones that ring most true to your talents; none of us will truly be able to finish everything we want to do in this life! Put your energy into the project you're most drawn to with utmost diligence and you will be very successful and happy with the results if you take the necessary (possibly long and arduous) effort required!
>>
>>18907701

Thank you very much MeowMix!
>>
File: ElephantTatteredEars.jpg (270KB, 883x740px) Image search: [Google]
ElephantTatteredEars.jpg
270KB, 883x740px
>>18907657

Hello Anon, thank you for allowing me to read for you!

1st Card: Five of Wands
2nd Card: Seven of Cups
3rd Card: The Devil

Ask yourself if this person is truly worth keeping in your life and if they are best for you in this moment. I'm not seeing that it would work out with this person even if they were to reach out to you again! You may be experiencing disagreement inside of yourself or feeling like you need this person in your life but the cards are advising against that at this time! Now is not the time to indulge in what was or could have been. Be present and honest with yourself about what you want out of a relationship with another and possibly be prepared seek out those qualities in someone new.
>>
>>18907683
Thank you very much.
This seems exactly like how it feels
>>
>>18907619
M/picese

Will i get the sunmer job?
>>
>>18907619
Aries
Also, I am getting a lot of problems with my gf, because of the distant, and she has become really cold, and she did not belive any more in me because i am have problems with my studies and want to study in her country, also, will she leave me? Will i achive my goals?
I will wait for your answer
>>
File: 1482412667863.jpg (87KB, 630x417px) Image search: [Google]
1482412667863.jpg
87KB, 630x417px
>>18907664

1st Card: Ten of Pentacles
2nd Card: Seven of Wands
3rd Card: The Star

In terms of your love life it's time to think of a concrete and lasting solution to your issues at hand. If you are to form a relationship with this entity in petition for aid you must do it with utmost sincerity and conviction if you are to be successful. Be sure that you are ready and prepared to commit yourself to improving your own qualities and habits before you will be ready to find the one that is right for you. Holding out and being flexible with yourself will lead you to new opportunities for love and happiness if you are serious and ready to change your attitudes and perspectives on your own wants and needs!
>>
File: gfghfghfg.jpg (34KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
gfghfghfg.jpg
34KB, 580x580px
>>18907719
First, thanks for reading.
you know Meow...the cards keep warning me about it constantly. but I do not understand!!, if exists love, why not ?? simply frustrating
>>
File: 1479268383380.jpg (975KB, 4288x2848px) Image search: [Google]
1479268383380.jpg
975KB, 4288x2848px
>>18907674

1st Card: Five of Swords
2nd Card: Three of Cups
3rd Card: Ace of Swords

Now is not the time to be self-righteous or despair in a woe-is-me attitude. Giving into hopelessness and stagnation will only make you feel more lost and confused. If there are those around you trying to support you or extend opportunities for your success it's time to humble yourself to these demands or suggestions. If these opportunities are not present in your life, they are coming soon and it's up to you to take advantage of them! The cards indicate a trial in humility and being able to discern what is right from wrong in your own life. Face this challenge with honesty and a firm resolve and you will be able to find your true purpose.
>>
>>18907619
Entitiy guy again.
I have a strong urge to experiment with drugs, mostly weed. Is this a bad idea? Sorry for asking twice. It's just that I feel the need to experiment with drugs, since ever since I've encountered these entities, who opened me up for telepathic communication with them, weed has been more psychoactive than ever.

I feel the need to experiment a little, trying to avoid the entities while experimenting with low dosages.

Is this a bad idea?
>>
>>18907756

It may just be that this one is not the one you're meant to be with! Heed their warning and focus on what you really want out of a relationship!
>>
>>18907769
Thank you based meow
>>
>>18907750
Thank you! MeowMix.
>if you are serious and ready to change your attitudes and perspectives on your own wants and needs!

Im a little confused with this I was going to ask for love from a certain type of person (not specific person but looks and personality, blonde/redhead caucasian nice girl possibly religious and traditional.)

am I going to have to change this archetype to find love?
>>
File: 1287643270886.jpg (62KB, 513x600px) Image search: [Google]
1287643270886.jpg
62KB, 513x600px
>>18907680

1st Card: Princess of Swords
2nd Card: The Star
3rd Card: Justice

Try and be honest with yourself at this time at what's best for you. Are you leaving something behind from moving? Are there any problems left unresolved before making this change in your life? If not, I see a move being a new opportunity for you to learn many new things about yourself, be introspective about what you really want at this time and trust your instincts. Make sure your affairs are in order in the place and community you currently reside and then go for it!
>>
>>18907789
ty based MeowMix
>>
>>18907781

You're very welcome.

This spread was more indicative of making sure your desires are that of a deeper quality as oppose to the superficial. What you describe sounds attractive but make sure the heart and soul of this new lover is in tune with yours as well.
>>
File: d89e3136.jpg (54KB, 618x615px) Image search: [Google]
d89e3136.jpg
54KB, 618x615px
>>18907687

1st Card: Seven of Wands
2nd Card: The Devil
3rd Card: Eight of Cups

This person seems to be fighting to gain your attention in some way. If this is a romantic interest it would certainly seem that they want something like that from you! Make sure that this person aligns with your interests in a mate as I see this one making you grow a bit weary from his constant pursuits. It could indicate that it's time to stop answering this person if they're giving you the same old story or grief you may have had from them in the past!
>>
>>18907774
alright,to warm my heart a little could you give me a hint at what kind of situation I'm going to meet that person?
>>
>>18907619
Aries
Female
How is my spirit guide/higher-self?
any message
>>
File: 1427931869891.png (1MB, 800x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1427931869891.png
1MB, 800x1035px
>>18907688

1st Card: Three of Cups
2nd Card: The Hanged Man
3rd Card: Two of Pentacles

This spread is indicating that it is time to move on from this gal. If she does reenter your life, let it be as a friend and don't get hung up on what could have been in the past as I see that you'll need to let go of this memory of her if you are to be happy and find someone new. Be kind to yourself at this time and try to go out and have some fun, meet new people and form new relationships elsewhere.
>>
>>18907771

You don't want to be doing anything that's going to cause doubt or the questioning of your integrity at this time. If your experimentation is causing any of these feelings to manifest drop it if you want to make further progress.
>>
Trading tarot

Do the dreams mean a transition of some sort?
>>
File: greatredspot.jpg (905KB, 1825x1190px) Image search: [Google]
greatredspot.jpg
905KB, 1825x1190px
>>18907736

1st Card: Eight of Swords
2nd Card: Princess of Pentacles
3rd Card: Temperance

I'm seeing a bit of a delay in you finding employment at this time, unfortunately. Don't just depend on this one job for employment, be diligent and reach out to as many folks as you can if you are to find a job soon! I see an opening appearing through the aid of someone you may already know. Inquire about any opportunities with those already around you!
>>
>>18907842
thank you kindly
>>
File: 1287070982986.jpg (84KB, 473x600px) Image search: [Google]
1287070982986.jpg
84KB, 473x600px
>>18907748

1st Card: Four of Wands
2nd Card: Two of Wands
3rd Card: Ace of Wands

It may be difficult for you at this time right now, but this quite an auspicious thread with some tough choices ahead. The spread is indicating that freedom and focus on your own self-interests at this time would benefit you greatly. If you're unhappy in this relationship it might be time to set an ultimatum with her or with yourself about what you really want from it. If you're studies are suffering it's time to give them your all and 100% of your energy instead of spreading them thin in other areas of your life. Proceed with courage and you will achieve your goals!
>>
>>18907619
Hi, Meow!

I'm 26, Leo.

It's kinda hard to word this query, but here it is: I'm swinging between two heavy passions. One is a fairly new one, and one is an old one. I've given up on the old one, because I simply burnt out of it and even if things started to get good (gain ground, get the praise of my trainer etc.) I felt I will be never good enough. However sometimes I feel like I made a wrong decision, and occasionally (like right now) I go back to it and create just for the sake of it. However I often feel like I should rather leave it to be a thing of the past, and focus entirely on said new thing. Which should I focus on? Will any of them even lead to anywhere?

Thanks for the help and for the guidance!
>>
File: 1482548883888.jpg (59KB, 700x441px) Image search: [Google]
1482548883888.jpg
59KB, 700x441px
>>18907827

This will be my last reading though I can always be reached on Discord! Thank you to everyone who allowed me to read for them today!

1st Card: Six of Cups
2nd Card: King of Wands
3rd Card: Two of Wands

The first card of this spread has to do with either not seeing a truth in front of our eyes or needing to experience the carefree attitude we felt as a child. Your guide is asking you to show boldness and originality at this time and to try something new in your physical or spiritual life you may have been putting off for some time. You have the opportunity to be a leader in some fashion, and you have the personal power and know-how to achieve your endeavors at this time if you face your trials and challenges head on and with the utmost confidence.
>>
>>18907878
Really Really Thank you Meow, i hope you had time for another question, will i be able to study in her country?
>>
>>18907897
Awesome, thanks for the reading :)
>>
Trading
>>
>>18907619
Libra
will i have a good paying job after the summer?
>>
trading.
>>
Male Scorpio, trading tarot

Will we be together for a long time?
>>
Trading.

>>18908319
still here?
>>
>>18908370

Yep
>>
>>18908403
Starting yours.
I'd like to know when I'll next hear from the guy I'm in love with
>>
>>18908407
Not that anon, but I'll quick scry for you, send opinion or second query, if you read for me oh how well the "V List" will work for me.
>>
>>18908319
Moon
Ace of Wands
Six of Wands
Queen of Swords
The World

You both will have some walls to overcome that will ultimately determine your fate together, but as it is, as long as you remain full of love and passion, will remain together for some time. But remember that the flame that burns brightest burns half as long. You two will have to find your way into each other's hearts and settle in for the long-haul if you want this to be a long-term thing. When you love someone, even when the passion is gone, you still feel like you somehow are even more in love with them.

>>18908420
Sure!
>>
>>18908420
Seven of Cups
Eight of Wands
The Chariot
Four of Wands
Emperor

It'll work pretty damn well. Things may slow down for a bit as a result before picking up, but not a damn card in this spread that would suggest that it won't work for you. Four of Wands and Emperor suggest to me that it helps you confidently commit to an idea/decision.
>>
>>18908444
>444
Same trips I got when I read for you last night. That looks like a damn good result too, nice to know that deal works out in my favor. Your query?
>>
>>18908451
Oh, are you the military anon?
Eh, I guess just tell me what his decision will be, as in will it be positive in my favor, or negative (we've been discussion some possibilities). Same guy I probably asked you about last night.
>>
New Thread:
>>18908478
>>18908478
>>18908478
>>18908478
>>
>>18908407
aries, will i be able to study on the country of my gf?
>>
>>18908484
I'm not taking requests, buddy. Just trading.
>>
>>18908470
>Oh, are you the military anon?
No, the guy who traded a quick scry last night and saw the dude tear the 4W poster, maybe there are two of you with identical verbage. Anyway,

>what his decision will be
I see a man making a list, looks like pros and cons, based on the vertical division of the sheet. The side on the right looks longer, I think it's the cons. His mind is going to tell him no, so your hope is that his emotions will override his logic. He keeps looking back and forth at a picture of a girl smiling. He then looks longer than usual, tears up the paper, and starts again. This time, he's making a conscious effort to balance both sides, but it feels like the right side is still easier for him to fill out.

If he's going with his logic, you're screwed. If his emotions override his logic, you have a good chance. My suggestion would be to promote emotional reactions in him subtly that remind him of his feelings. I'm not going to get into specifics, but I'm guessing you know him well enough to figure that out.
>>
>>18908490
Than just do it please
>>
>>18908498
>the 4W poster
Ah. Yes that was me. :) It was a cool scry, so I thank you for that!
>but I'm guessing you know him well enough to figure that out.
Yeah, I do know him well enough to guess. Thanks. This was very helpful and really does sound like him. Your scry last night made me laugh, too. :)
>>
>>18908515
No. Especially not when you tell me to just do it. Kindly piss off.
>>
>>18908515
>just do it
>Aries demanding a reading
>tfw no irony here
>>
>>18908407

10 of cups, high priestess rx queen of cups rx

If say give it a few weeks right now just go us on being happy, use your intuition and the rest will follow
>>
Scorpio, trading tarot

Will I get the healing I need?
>>
>>18908521
Sorry anon, i didn't wanted to sound in that way.
>>
>>18908620
there are currently two active readers in the new thread you can ask
>>18908478
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.