[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General - Happy Easter! Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 49

File: thehangedman.jpg (154KB, 415x467px) Image search: [Google]
thehangedman.jpg
154KB, 415x467px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Server:
/div/cord: https://discord.gg/qWN3dcM

Previous thread: >>18893956
>>
Here to discuss anything about tarot. I'm not reading, just lurking.
>>
File: this is your life-.png (401KB, 560x397px) Image search: [Google]
this is your life-.png
401KB, 560x397px
Doing 5 readings!
I need:
Meme
Query
>>
>>18897449
I'm not a reader either, but what do you think of websites like facade.com? I know the readings are just computer generated, so probably random and meaningless. At the same time, I wonder if there is anything to them. Maybe the user imbues some sort of energy in their requests and the results are in tune with that energy? Or it's just bullshit. Thoughts?
>>
>>18897480

query: Are we even going to keep being friends?
>>
File: 1491419695461.jpg (221KB, 1057x939px) Image search: [Google]
1491419695461.jpg
221KB, 1057x939px
>>18897480
What should I do spiritually? What is the meaning of the things that have happened lately?
>>
>>18897480
I have a bf but he treats me like shit. I have liked another guy for years and we've had a sexual relationship but I stopped it when I got with my current beau. Is my relationship going anywhere and worth holding onto? On the flip side, is there any chance of being with the other guy that I still have some feelings for?
>>
File: 1492062926690.png (664KB, 757x1146px) Image search: [Google]
1492062926690.png
664KB, 757x1146px
>>18897480
How do I make it a reality?
>>
>>18897484
Websites and random generators are interesting, I find. They don't quite have the same feel as an actual tarot reader because all the site would do is print out textbook explanations and definitions. Some other things can be worse (i.e.: Tabboo: the 6th Sense for the Nintendo NES).

The important thing about tarot is how the reader applies critical thinking into the reading, with respect to the querent's question. But these sites and programs can be good for learning if you're a beginner.
>>
File: desufurer.jpg (12KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
desufurer.jpg
12KB, 204x247px
>>18897480
Is a good idea to start a new chapter in my life on another country?? tyy
>>
File: cooper.jpg (26KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
cooper.jpg
26KB, 500x375px
>>18897480
Does this meme suffice?

Will the turbulence in my life ease in the future with a new job and home?
>>
>>18897484

Technomancy is largely regarded as a legitimate thing, to start off. I've found tarot apps to be accurate as well as divination bots and other online reading websites. There's a certain amount of fate imbibed into when you're selecting a reading, and what that machine is generating right at that moment. I feel that the synchronicity inherent in that is what delivers you your specific message from the universe. This is also sort of why anyone is capable of learning divination, and why so many forms are possible (from tarot to pendulum to tea leaves to yugioh cards) the patterns of energy are constantly reproducing themselves in all sorts of ways.
>>
>>18897484
I'm not that anon but, while I was looking for a meme to post, I ran into a screenshot I took in which I pointed out that a certain reader was using facade.com. In my opinion, computer-generated sortilege doesn't have any validity unless the programmer specifically enchants the program to give it intuitive sortilege. This would require the programmer to be a competent occultist, of course, and I can think of a few ways to accomplish it. I would say it's still no match for good human sortilege, and there is no substitute for a human when it comes to interpretation, which is why really makes the reading. No interpretation, no reading.
>>
File: jodor.jpg (35KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
jodor.jpg
35KB, 333x500px
>>18897510
Since I was too slow but still entered the thread...

Anyone read Jodorowsky's book The Spiritual Teacher in the Cards?
>>
>>18897514
>yugioh cards

?
>>
>>18897490
This so esoteric i love it.
>>
>>18897525
I haven't, but I have his book The Way of Tarot. His works on the Marseille deck are among the most comprehensive in the English language.
>>
>>18897526
Any kind of cards can be used to divine, so long as they have their own special meaning to the reader. Yugioh cards sound pretty groovy, too bad I have none. Maybe I'll try with Pokemon cards.
>>
>>18897526
Someone used to read in here with Yu-Gi-Oh cards. But the other anon is right, as long as you know how to work your intuition and assign meanings properly, you can use anything as a tool.
>>
>>18897526

I've never used them myself, but there are quite a few readers here that have used them.

I don't really get -how- they interpret them, but that's another story.
>>
>>18897548
>>18897540

Thanks for the info.That's actually really interesting.
>>
>>18897501
True, good point. They're interesting at the very least, and can help sort out confusing thoughts and feelings. I guess the only issue with those internal processes then is the personal interpretation, like whether confirmation bias takes over.

>>18897514
That's something else I've thought about too but forgot to mention it- that fate comes into play even with what might seem trivial. There are so many variable aspects to each query being processed, like the time, as you mentioned. The sheer number of possibilities for each result has made me consider that fate is affecting what gets presented.

Thanks for your insights, guys.
>>
>>18897488
>Are we even going to keep being friends
Three of Swords, Knight of Swords (reversed), The Sun

Painfully honest communication that needs to take place. I feel as if this relationship has gone terribly bad. But over time things will get better. Let the waters calm for a good while.
>>
>>18897549
More than likely akin to bibliomancy. Or having a mental system of let's say elements of the cards being akin to the suits of a tarot deck, the type being the approach of the ''interpretation'', something like that. It's entirely possible and well, it's always fun if someone actually puts the work into making it their own little personal system.

>>18897551
Try anything that may fit for you. Anything. As long as you make it a system, it goes.
>>
File: tarotmandala.png (278KB, 1024x1110px) Image search: [Google]
tarotmandala.png
278KB, 1024x1110px
>>18897537
I'm dumb, The Way of Tarot is it's real title I suppose. But yes, is reworking and getting back to the fundamental elements of all the cards is amazing, as well as the Tarot Mandala and how they all relate to each other.
>>
>>18897521
Interesting. I actually paid a professional for a reading once, and as far as I've been able to tell, everything she told me was nonsense. None of what she said ever seemed particularly relevant to what happened to me in the coming months or years. So you can't even trust that what an actual reader tells you is valid, since they could just be feigning intuitive powers for some easy money. It's hard to know what you can put faith in.
>>
>>18897490
>What should I do spiritually?
Welcome The New

Change can be exciting, bringing you opportunities for joy, learning, and success. This card indicates that you may have been anxious in the face of newness. You are reassured, though, that this change will bring many blessings for everyone involved. Although it may occur differently than how you would have scripted it, all is in Divine and perfect order.

Have faith that you’ll know what to do in each moment. Trust that your needs will be provided for every step of the way, as long as you follow your inner guidance. Allow yourself to feel excited about this change, and approach it with a spirit of adventure!

>What is the meaning of the things that have happened lately?
Leaving

This card confirms what you already know: it’s time to leave a toxic situation. You’ve done your best to heal the conditions, but sometimes the circumstances become intolerable and the healthiest choice is to move on. This naturally brings up feelings of confusion and insecurity. However, rest assured that whenever you’re on the right path—which you are— everything works out for the best.

Your departure doesn’t need to be sudden or drastic. Like a butterfly building a cocoon, you can plan and prepare for this transition right now. You can even make your exit gradual, so that you feel comfortable and secure during this healthy change.
>>
>>18897555
thank you very much. you're right about it going bad. breakup and a "I want to be friends like we were before" but then acting incredibly distant. I'm gonna follow your advice
>>
>>18897495
>Should I hold on?
Sentimental Feelings

There’s something from your past that is attracting your attention. This card is asking you to explore old and deep feelings as a way of opening and healing your heart. Perhaps you’ve located an item that brings back memories. Use those memories and feelings as a pathway to explore emotions you may not have processed previously.

Now is a perfect time to work on unhealed situations from the past so that you can resolve them and move on. Having guidance from a therapist or support group can help you face feelings that seem intimidating. Ultimately, you will come to recognize that there was nothing to fear at all. This process will lead you to let go of heavy weights you didn’t realize you were carrying . . . so that you can enjoy your life and move forward fearlessly.

>Do i have a chance with the other guy?
Changing Your Mind

This card means that you’ve changed your mind about a previous decision, and you’re struggling with the possible repercussions. Maybe you’re worried about what other people may think or whether you or another will suffer consequences due to your second thoughts. You know more now than when you made your original decision. Perhaps you could have uncovered this information with a little more investigation.

Nonetheless, the circumstances unfolded as they did for a higher purpose. Learn from your former actions so that in the future, you take your time doing research prior to making decisions. In the meantime, know that changing one’s mind is an option for us all.
>>
>>18897562
Yes. The mandala, the Qabalistic associations, astrological associations; it's a very thorough book along with the Magical Tarot of the Golden Dawn. Holistic Tarot's a good beginner's encyclopedia for Rider-Waite users, though the Magical Tarot of the Golden Dawn also fits 100% with the Rider-Waite deck.
>>
>>18897499
Motivation

You drew this card because your motivation is changing, and what once interested you doesn’t anymore . . . and what does interest you seems to be distracting you from your responsibilities. This card indicates that this pattern is stressful for you. Yet by facing the pattern, you are empowered to both understand and heal it.

There’s a need to deal with the boredom that has set in because of routines that no longer appeal to you. Sometimes it arises due to a desire for drama—to stir up excitement and variety. In order to re- cover your initial enthusiasm, it’s often enough to discern the truth underlying why your motivation has flagged. Other times, boredom is a sign of burnout, which needs to be addressed directly or by heading in a new direction.
>>
>>18897572
Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18897506
Decisions

You drew this card because you’re wrestling with a decision and are unsure which way to go. Your Divine guidance has been attempting to show you the best path, so you already have the answer in your heart. Deep down, you know the right direction. Yet, fears are holding you back from taking action based on this wise resolution. This card reminds you to trust your inner knowingness and ask yourself: Which path brings me closer to my life purpose? What would Love do in this situation?

Sometimes this card appears because you’ve been avoiding making a necessary decision. If so, you are being reminded that not making a decision is a decision— since you’ve decided to allow things to remain the same. Similarly, if you’re trying to choose between two options, there may very well be a better third option for you.
>>
>>18897587
Thank you. I appreciate your time and the new things you've brought into my consideration.
>>
The IRC does not control the /div/ general threads:

>>18897433
>resources

>Discord Servers:
/div/cord: https://discord.gg/49vXGrC
IRC Discord: https://discord.gg/qWN3dcM
>>
>>18897613
ty senpai for the advice, i'll trust my guts about that, have a cool weenkend
>>
Someone here who will give me a reading?
>>
File: nup.jpg (67KB, 700x609px) Image search: [Google]
nup.jpg
67KB, 700x609px
Available for tarot readings during the next three hours, responses may be slow depending on circumstance. If you want to issue a request, follow the guidelines & supply the required information outlined below in one post. Unacceptable requests get skipped and ignored, requests may be rejected/accepted at the readers discretion.

>Guidelines:

>No yes/no questions
>No death queries
>No vague/undecipherable/unclear/badly written queries
>No forever alone bullshit; I'll offer advice for existing relationships but not next fuckbuddy odds
>One question only, specify what you need advice on clearly.
>Actual query must be 140 characters or less

>Requirements:

>A Colour & A Geometric Shape:
>A Favorite Thing:
>Reason Why You Need a Reading:
>A Number Between 1 - 20
>Query:
>>
>>18897724
>teal hexagon
>animals in general
>I'm not sure I'm gonna graduate
>4
>How is this semester going to turn out- am I going to pass everything and graduate?
>>
>>18897724
>Purple octagon
>Bass
>I'm feeling kinda lost
>6
>Is the band I am in going in the right direction musically?
>>
>>18897724
Lavender Star
Being able to kick back and just do whatever without any worries
Because I'm nervous as fuck, my dude.
How am I going to be doing at the start of August? Will things have gone smoothly? Will I have succeeded in getting my ID? Time's running out, and I've been trying hard, but everything's been blowing up in my face.
>>
>>18897724
Blue diamond
Music
I've been doubting my future and need to know something else
What will the rest of 2017 look like for me?
>>
>>18897724

Gold Triangle
Wiping the crust from my eyes after a good sleep.
His intentions might prove to be more injurious in the future.
What did he think he could benefit from by attempting to influence me through malefic means?
>>
Trading. I do bibliomancy.
>>
>>18897795
If you'd rather read a love query, tell me how to move things forward in my relationship. If you'd rather read a career one, tell me how to improve my work performance as quickly as possible. If you'd like to read both, I'll read two queries for you or one in-depth.

Yours?
>>
>>18897724

>day-glow pink triangle
>comics
>I need guidance
>17
>I recently dated and got dumped by a close friend, they wanna stay friends but are being very distant. What's up there?
>>
>>18897724
Purple spiral

Painting

I'm literally lost and can't see any new possible ways of becoming a better person - It all started when a women left me after 5 years of relationship, just when my financial life made It possible for both of us to live together

Will my life ever be balanced, or should I prepare for eternal struggle with only one part of It succesful(either love or money)

Sorry for bad english.
>>
>>18897724
Yellow triangle
Laptop
Not sure what to do with my life.
What should I be focused on at this point in my life?
Thank you very much!
>>
>>18897724
pink triangle
blooming trees
I do not know what to do. I feel lost, I need advice.
What will hapen to me?
>>
>>18897795
>>18897799
I'd trade with either of you. I scry, tarot, and bibliomancy.

How far away is she, at this point? I'd prefer a scry.
>>
>>18897864
I'll trade. I do tarot. Just let me know since you said you prefer scry. I prefer tarot or scry.
What will be his response to my request?
>>
>>18897864
What kind of distance do you mean? Physical, temporal, or other?
>>
>>18897864
want another opinion? i do tarot.
>>
>>18897724
>red bra
>AC Milan
>Curious on knowing if she's also interested sexually in me
>17
>Does she masturbate? If yes, how often?
does she think about me when she does? Please feel free to indulge yourself in the details.

No I'm not drunk.

:')
>>
>>18897886
red triangle*
>>
>>18897870
>>18897873
Hmm.

I've been thinking for the past few minutes, and I couldn't even think of a query I could use being answered by tarot, for now. I'll be on later though.

>>18897871
Try physical.
>>
File: GlEMD4v.gif (2MB, 355x232px) Image search: [Google]
GlEMD4v.gif
2MB, 355x232px
>>18897886
>>
>>18897886
>no yes/no questions
this is a pretty gross question. just work up some balls and ask her, you creepy fuck
>>
>green square
>a postcard i bought at goethe's house in weimar
>i am having trouble trusting my thoughts
>19
>am i having illusions of grandeur or just experiencing happiness?
>>
>>18897724
Black Square
Power Metal
Unsure how to proceed
What are her worries?
>>
>>18897799
I did career.

Outside the big doorway of the street they scattered in all directions, walking away fast from one another with the hurried air of men fleeing from something compromising; from familiarity or confidences; from something suspected and concealed--like truth or pestilence. Alvan Hervey hesitated, standing alone in the doorway for a moment; then decided to walk home. He strode firmly. A misty rain settled like silvery dust on clothes, on moustaches; wetted the faces, varnished the flagstones, darkened the walls, dripped from umbrellas. And he moved on in the rain.

If a too good to be true opportunity appears, do not trust your coworkers. If you find that your co workers are trying to screw you over ignore them and only take advice from those closest to you.

What does Jake think about me these days?

>>18897864
They had lost their way, and a great terror seized on them, for they knew that the Snow is cruel to those who sleep in her arms. But they put their trust in the good Saint Martin, who watches over all travellers, and retraced their steps, and went warily, and at last they reached the outskirts of the forest, and saw, far down in the valley beneath them, the lights of the village in which they dwelt. So overjoyed were they at their deliverance that they laughed aloud, and the Earth seemed to them like a flower of silver, and the Moon like a flower of gold.

She was lost at first but now she is almost at the end and now that she can see it with her eyes but she is not totally gone yet. She is going to be unreachable soon though so you need to do something fast.

Scrying please. What does W want with me?
>>
>>18897433
hey guys. I need non-meme help. What are the signs of genuine demonic possesion? i seriously think i may be possesed, not memeing even a bit.

I dont wanna sound like some christfag shill who i used t bash daily back when i used /x/ alot but im confused now. Ive been buddhist/hindu for a long time now, and before that i played around with goetia etc. Havent been to church for a straight 8 or 9 years. I went today, to an orthodox church, wanted to listen to the choire cauae my friend said its a unique thing to experience, esp in easter (the choire).
I couldnt last more than 30 minutes after the mass started. My whole body started itching, i started feeling trapped, i wanted to vomit, and at the end i felt like i was literaly choking/not getting enough air. Once i got out of the church i felt beter but it was still really bad, i felt depressed, angry, completly confused.

Wtf is this?
>>
>>18897724
>red triangle
>working out and eating ice cream
>I've had trouble making commitments and following through in my life
>6
>Q: Should I reenlist for another contact in the army, or would i be happier back home in California?
>>
>>18897961
Oddly the reading itself was very good, but I have a different interpretation of it. Just different from my perspective. Obviously I wasn't really referring to a person, ha. I wouldn't mind a temporal perspective if you wanted to do another trade after this. But I'll get started with your first one now.
>>
>>18897961
>>18897990
I see a woman with claws (I'm not assuming you're male or female, just the image), but actually this actually seen as a good thing from the male's perspective. The woman, who also has fanged teeth, seems ready for pounce, while he looks on intently from a chair in black space. Finally she does, and grabs his head, ruffling it aggressively, and using her teeth a bit. Much like a cat. The man seems to enjoy it, likes her desperation. But I can see it's something she enjoys doing with you and on you (as a form of abuse and mockery that has the risk to go too far). The man, looking up, possibly observes the possibility of the latter, but considers it a part of the deal he has to accept. The woman, looks a bit dirty (I see dirt on her clothing, like a pig just from mud), but it's actually a way of making herself feels comfortable in her own skin. Infantile.

Then I see an image of inside the woman's brain, which has a smaller woman, normal-seeming. Her image seems torn in two as with television distortion. She weeps, gets into a fetal position, and sleeps.
>>
>>18897806

About Query: Prince of Cups
Personal Factors: Art
Clarification: The Hermit
External Factors: Strife - 5 of Wands
Clarification: Completion - 4 of Wands
What Hinders: Death
Clarification: Knight of Swords
What Helps: Change - 2 of Disks
Clarification: Lust

Aight, here's what's up; You're disingenuous to the point where you're not even sure what you yourself want, and it's bleeding over in to your life, causing conflict and negativity. You should sit down and take a long hard look at yourself, your motivations, your actions, what you *really* want out of life. Open up and be real with people Instead of living a lie. Slow down, stop, think. Find your zen mindset, and work towards the ideal state of affairs you want with positivity and determination. Surface changes aren't going to fly, you need to make changes that will last. Everybody is gung-ho about transformation when they're starting, but quickly abandon it once the novelty wears off. Don't do that. Be content with what you have, and don't sweat the small shit while you work to improve your lot. Enjoy the little victories. Flow.
>>
Male
Taurus

Is it over?
>>
>>18897896
>Try physical
I got Livonia. I'm not sure which one, but that's what the map said when I scried it. If that doesn't make sense, my apologies. If it does, take a crack at one my queries here:
>>18897799

>>18897961
>What does Jake think about me these days?
8 of Swords, 9 of Swords, Ace of Wands, The Sun, 7 of Swords

He thinks you have a lot of wasted potential. You could be doing great things, but you're not really taking advantage of your opportunities and potential. He thinks you could very easily grab life by the balls, but you're just not doing it, and it reflects negatively on you. I don't know whether or not you actually care, but that's what he seems to think about you.

>coworkers
My coworkers are irrelevant, try again.
>>
>>18898015
>>18897990
I didn't know that. I thought you were thinking of a physical person. Sure I will trade with you again but give me a few minutes.
>>
>>18897724

black star
my favorite thing: language
reason: I'm completely alone and have no one to consult other than these threads
query: am I deluded? anything you can tell me about the project I'm thinking about a lot lately?
>>
>>18898020
I actually did a reading with similar content as the other bibliomancer, but got a different meaning out of it.

"(not taking into account the way the nonexistence of the big Other affects the status of subjectivity -- converge: it is the very 'specific' logic of reflexive commodifications of intimate spheres which, in the way it affects subjectivity, undermines the standard figure of the modern free autonomous subject."

It doesn't have anything to do with whether the co-workers are trustworthy or not, but they shouldn't be allowed to distract you. Being a more selfish allows you concentrate on your work. But not too much, or that bites back.

But I'll try again, since you said co-workers weren't a problem.

"In Lacanese, the subject prior to subjectivization is the pure negativity of the death drive prior to its reversal into the identification with some new Master-Signifier. Or -- to put it in another way -- Lacan's point is not that the subject is inscribed into the very ontological structure of the universe as its constitutive void, but that 'subject' designates the contingency of an Act that sustains the very ontological order of being."

It's implying that you create wedge for yourself, in a way that makes you seem more essential to success than others. Not so much actually improving work performance, but working in a way that maximizes the sense of how much better a worker you are than others. Which, in my experience, is a lot of little appeals and manipulations that add up over time. Dirty, of course.
>>
>>18898057
>Not so much actually improving work performance, but working in a way that maximizes the sense of how much better a worker you are than others
Actually, this doesn't really matter. Literally the only thing that matters is numbers, and that's directly tied to performance. No amount of sweet-talking and manipulation can fabricate numbers that don't exist.
>>
>>18897990
And as experience shows, many have been the conspiracies, but few have been successful; because he who conspires cannot act alone, nor can he take a companion except from those whom he believes to be malcontents, and as soon as you have opened your mind to a malcontent you have given him the material with which to content himself, for by denouncing you he can look for every advantage; so that, seeing the gain from this course to be assured, and seeing the other to be doubtful and full of dangers, he must be a very rare friend, or a thoroughly obstinate enemy of the prince, to keep faith with you.

It seems whatever it is, is lost because of another party involved but in a way it was already on that course anyway. I do not think they have your best interest in mind.

What is in store for the future between w and I?
>>
>>18898066
Is there any way to prioritize certain types of work over others, which make you seem like a better performer for successfully taking them on? Other than that, I'm out.

>>18898078
Welp. Too 'malcontented' at this point. I'll start yours.
>>
>>18898092
>Is there any way to prioritize certain types of work over others, which make you seem like a better performer for successfully taking them on?
No. It's either make the numbers or don't, no gray area.
>>
>>18897724

Yellow circle
Paradox games
No longer inspired
A read on whether romance will add some zest to my future would be nice, but uh if you refuse to cover those, can you tell me if there's still a chance at my workplace of being promoted to another department?
>>
>>18898078
>>18898092
I can't get so much of a handle on it. I pulled "The Texas Zone" one time, and another reading gave a similar theme, or preparation for something foreign and expansive, but you hadn't sorted it out yet.
>>
File: Un'Goro.png (265KB, 550x275px) Image search: [Google]
Un'Goro.png
265KB, 550x275px
Hey guys.

I'm on vacation this week and I'm thinking about grinding on some divination skills. It's been a while since I've posted here. If you'd like a reading, let me know!

While I'm willing to read pretty much anyone, I put more stock in people who leave an impression when asking for a reading. Pictures help. So does leaving a personal bit about who you are and what you're about. In the online world it's a bit more complicated to connect to a person's energy, so anything that you can think of to include won't go to waste.

Pic Related: Hearthstone is SOO much fun as a fortune teller
>>
>>18898187
Im going to be taking a spiritual journey on a drug will it be positive and helpful. Also am i going down the right path. (pic is a doll a great friend of mine made for me use it as a connection)
>>
File: 1492092146554.jpg (67KB, 731x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492092146554.jpg
67KB, 731x960px
>>18898187
i'm very confused about feelings and about what's going or not do happen...I would like to know what is the reason for her to come back talk to me again
>>
>>18898217
A great going to come from this Journey. When it's over and done with you're going to want to share a lot about what you've seen, and you're encouraged to do so. However, there are going to be things shown to you that you don't yet know how to handle. The spirits are asking that you be first calm with the information you gather, and second secretive. Not all is meant for the ears of others.
>>
Trading.

I have a love query on who I should go for.

What course is best for me in regards to love (I have two options.)?

Also wondering if I should tempt fate and hang out one of them tonight or play it safe and stay home?

I use tarot.
>>
>>18898225
You're holding on to a lot of love, and with good reason. Hold on to memories of the past, and don't listen to what outside influences might try to tell you. They simply don't know any better. As for you, you're looking for security. You must find it within your self first.
>>
>>18898230
Ahahaha, this should be fun. Alright, I'd love to trade readings. Let's see, as for yours I'm going to keep it open and stick to the basic spread I'm using tonight. I'm not going to try to look at each specifically, but at the situation as a whole. I'll be back in a few minutes.

btw >>18898225 nice pic, I love jinx
>>
>>18898187

Ahh geeze. Bit of an environmentalist. I love spiritual traditions and the occult, but sifting through the bullshit and the misinterpretations got old. Just kind of browse around the internet these days out of boredom, but I might start gardening pretty soon.

I don't know how your divination method works and all that jazz, but do you see a jump happening in my love life?
>>
>>18898242
What would you like for me to read? :)
>>
>>18898244
Alright I'll get back to you after....

>>18898246
My path in shamanism thus far. Anything you can tell me would be welcome.
>>
File: Geogaddi.jpg (142KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
Geogaddi.jpg
142KB, 1024x640px
>>18898187
I dont have the best life and I dont fool myself into thinking that things will get better in a way I don't even want them to get better outside of some few things.
But after someone told me something and I noticed somethings in my life I want something that may not even be possible. Do you believe in reincarnation? I want to either leave this place, earth and choose another one (maybe not possible i dont know) or stop coming and living altogether, i know its something very cowardly and "low" but still, seems like the right thing to do.

How do I go about this "spiritual" pursuit? and maybe if you dont want to do that, How do I become more spiritually attuned after certain recent events?
>>
>>18898230
So I started doing your reading and felt urged to try to do it without cards. What I got was a vision of a girl wearing a white dress standing by the ocean holding a red rose. She was wearing a hat and had a daisy attached to her waist. I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean, if anything yet. Would you like me to try to get something more solid from the cards?

>>18898244
So this isn't exactly on love, but you've picked up some sort of hobby that you're really good at. The thing is, you thought you'd be happier with it by now. What you don't see is how skilled you are with it now compared to where you could have been right now had you never started. Anyway, things will get better. What you need is inspiration and that'll come in time. For now, focus on dreaming about how you're going to one day be able to use your gifts. Because that's what they are, gifts.
>>
>>18898252
Are you having some kind of conflict right now?

Where you're headed right now is a possible self inflicted dilemma. You'll have the tools to fix it but you'll struggle to see how.
Eight of Swords and Seven of Wands

Your best course of action in your shamanic endeavors are The Fool and Ten of Swords.

Looks like you may already be on the right path as this suggests you don't worry about that cliff you're about to walk off. It will give you something to reflect on. It may be a bit of a down time.

What's too come after this struggle/fall?

Death and Six of Cups.

A new beginning of some kind. Possibly involving someone else. A new stage in life.
>>
File: 1449879972967.jpg (205KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1449879972967.jpg
205KB, 900x900px
>>18898187
Will I have a lil romancey shindig with anyone anytime soon? I'm a lonely dude who's ready to give love again.

For personal bits, I'm an empathetic dude who likes to draw and crack jokes left and right like a jackass.
>>
>>18898274
Personally yea, I do believe in reincarnation. I believe in higher spirits coming back to this planet to live again as a human and all that jazz. We all have lessons to learn somehow.

Anyway, here's what the cards say:

You're overcoming social conditioning and because of it you're throwing into doubt a lot of things you've picked up along your path. Don't think that this is the first time you've thought about quitting early, just remember you have a vow to keep. There's someone I feel you're supposed to keep safe. Right now, focus on family matters. If someone's going to die, it's not going to be you.
>>
>>18898277

I'm just gonna guess and say that hobby isn't singing like an angry schizo while I'm working. I've got eerily good timing with my songs, though. =)

Thank you, I hope all that turns out to be the case.
>>
Dinner time, be back in a little bit
>>
>>18898296
>There's someone I feel you're supposed to keep safe
What?
I appreciate your reading, helped me but I feel I don't understand that little bit? I don't know if it fits.
Still, Thank you for your time and reading.
>>
File: TWOS_001_160_100_HD.jpg (605KB, 1492x2048px) Image search: [Google]
TWOS_001_160_100_HD.jpg
605KB, 1492x2048px
>>18898187
It is hard for me to read her feelings. Sometimes, it seems like she really wants to distance herself from me. However, there are other times when she acts sweet, gentle, and interested in talking. All I know is that I like her like crazy, but I have no idea how she really feels about me, considering all we've been through. Can you give me some insight about this?

I'm an introverted guy, with a great feeling of emptiness that I try to hide to most people. I'm currently trying to find new ways to get rid of that emptiness.
>>
>>18898235
ty Tim
>>
>>18898277
Weird it didn't notify me on this post.

I'm guessing that vision could mean I have a suitor but to be patient and chaste.

The first guy is a gentleman. Quiet, strong, similar interests, seems like he's well humored.

The second guy is a wildcard. His life is a mess. He's very fiery. A little bit of a playboy. We've had a fling before and it's tempting again.

Your reading makes me inclined to think based on my query that I shouldn't give into temptation. I have a rose in my hand and I should wait for what's next instead of diving into the ocean.

If you'd be willing to draw on that, I'd love that.
>>
>>18898187
Aw hope I'm not too late.

Male, 20, Scorpio, Joey is my personal name. Working a 32 hour shift as security right now.

I've never been open to relationships for some time because it never ends well. At this point I'm convinced it's my fault. Can you read anything regarding my future love life if it exists? Feels like I'm going to walk through this life alone. So many things I'd like to do and see, but I feel limited in my capacity to do, weak almost.

I'm about trying to find peace of mind. Enough to do away with insecurity.
>>
File: 1335575901039.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1335575901039.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
Looking for a reading. Leo, 24, blonde hair, blue eyes.

I'm hoping to get a job that might be amazing for me, but will keep me physically separated from my long distance boyfriend. My query is what's going to happen, with the job and my relationship.
>>
Hey guys, I'm back

>>18898293
>>18898333
>>18898375
>>18898389

Y'all still here?
>>
>>18898333
>>18898455
Still here!
>>
I am
>>
>>18898459
Welp. I can tell you what the cards say. You're being asked to exile yourself a little while longer from this situation. What you're trying to do takes a level of courage you don't have now. It's best to just be friend, and honor what it means to be "just friends"
>>
>>18898389
>>18898455
Yes, still here
>>
>>18898461
Which one was your post?
>>
File: cofagrius.gif (2MB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
cofagrius.gif
2MB, 300x180px
>>18898187
>>18898455
Pretty funny guy going through a small slump that's come out of a culmination of events starting last june. I have a love/hate relationship with myself, and I still think big things are coming for me in the future.

Query: I've already been told that my next partner will be someone i know, but I'd like to know if I have a romantic past with this person already. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>18898455
Hey. >>18898293 here, still chillin'. Take your time amigo.
>>
>>18898476
The razzle dazzle cat. 24, leo
>>
>>18898455
Still here. I'm

>>18898375
Just not able to check all the time due to job.
>>
>>18898471
I don't really understand why it takes courage and why I don't have it, so I'm a little bit lost here.

I get what the cards are tying to say though. Thank you very much for the reading
>>
>>18898476
If you're willing to do a reading or give any insight, would be very much appreciated. 22, female, Aries - frankly confused about my sexuality and don't know where to go from here... Like I said, any insight would help
>>
>>18898477
I tried to do a romance reading but got stuck, so I did more of a general reading instead. With where you are in life right now you find it hard to connect to other people. Something you may not realize, you aren't doing your body a favor in terms of health. Getting more sleep could work wonders for your peace of mind. Advice, try not to take things out on yourself so often. Life isn't as serious as we may think at times. And finally, remember to let go of your bad habits. Habits are what make us who we are.
>>
File: 1485139021117.jpg (2MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1485139021117.jpg
2MB, 2048x2048px
Anyone trading? Method is bibliomancy
>>
>>18898478
>>18898482
>>18898487
>>18898490

Alright, I'm about to work on these and I'm getting off for the night. :)
>>
>>18898534
Got your reading:
>>18898282

If you want any follow up or anything let me know.

Also responded to your read for me. :)

I ended up staying in tonight. Texting both. Flirting more with the stable one than the wildfire.
>>
>>18898503
thanks so much! I'll try to fix myself up for sure Tim. Enjoy the rest of your vacation!
>>
>>18898478
Again, this is the cards not me:
You need to give up on your chase for love right now and pursue other things. You've got a young heart and can't always see the light in the dark. Focus on getting your job together and dreaming about the qualities you're looking for in a girl. Anyone can offer sex, you know.
As far as who you are, you take a lot out on yourself needlessly. You're your biggest critic. Anyway, try not to judge yourself so harshly. It's difficult for you to see yourself as others see you.

>>18898482
Your mind has been racing with not only where you're going, but with what you'll be leaving behind. There's more money to be found elsewhere, even if it means sacrificing an old friendship. Strength will come when you least expect it. You've got a lot of mental stress that can be coped with by talking to your close ones. You don't have to carry the weight alone.
>>
>>18898576
Thanks for the reading. I am dealing with a lot of mental stress and I share with my bf, parents and therapist frequently.
>>
>>18898487
Careful who you make friends with. Not everyone wants to talk to you. And not all of them can be trusted. Control what you say to the people in charge. You'll have your moment to shine. Try to connect with yourself more deeply at work, do what you can to make it more interesting. "Self discovery" seems to be key.

>>18898490
You already know everything you need to know. You like what you like (rainbow card appeared here lol). There's going to be pain in this lifestyle choice, but there's great joy to be had as well. You're going to learn how to live a secret life, and maintain a surface front. You're going to argue with yourself over what you thought you used to know to be true. But in the end you're going to rise above the judgments of others and embrace who you truly are.
So I switched back to my normal method of reading. Meh.
>>
>>18898587
Haha with the rainbow card! This was very helpful thank you - peace to you my friend for taking the time to do this
>>
please come back ;_;
i love you.
>>
>>18898587
Thank you I got that impression at work. Ill be more careful. Sincerely appreciate it.
>>
>>18898614
lol <3 I'll be here
>>
>>18898642
it's for someone else sorry
>>
>>18898645
This is a divination community and all, but being psychic has its limits. It might help to address it.
>>
Hi, would anyone be willing to give me a career reading please?
I'm 25/ female/ cancer
>>
>>18898614

liar.
>>
>>18898684
Not for you either bud.
>>
anyone doing readings?
>>
>>18898017
Thank you, I really appreciate it
>>
Trading
>>
>>18898850

I'd like to know if I'll have a lot of children with multiple women?

Leave me your query
>>
Hi, I'll do some reading if anyone's awake.
No need of a trade (stay out of my head ^_^).
>>
How do you summon a Siegrain?? I miss him.
>>
>>18899106

Could you do my reading here please?>>18899052
>>
File: 1331282046069.jpg (32KB, 322x400px) Image search: [Google]
1331282046069.jpg
32KB, 322x400px
>>18899106

Weird question but can you tell me about my next gf? What does she look like? Anything would be great.
>>
>>18899113
>>18899052
This is a serious query???
>>
>>18899106
male
Scorpio
A general for this year, ty
>>
>>18899106
Is he into me? Should i make a move?
>>
>>18899106
Male
Name starts with a Y

How will things evolve between me and A (a girl)?

Thanks a lot!
>>
>>18899117

Yeah, I know, twisted dream of mine but I've always dreamed of having a couple different kids with beautiful women.
>>
>>18899106

What will happen between me and Julissa if anything? Should I just do my best to forget about her and ignore her?
>>
>>18899106

Will I reunite with Juliann? Will it go well between me and her?
>>
>>18899113
Lol 10 of wands reversed - overstretched and overburdened. Can you afford lots of kids?
Or do you just get a kick out of the idea of impregnation? find a nice clean grill to bareback with.
>>
>>18899106

Will the blonde girl with the blue eyes give me a chance or am I just wasting my time with her?
>>
>>18899115
3 of cups - this is one of my favourite cards to draw, three bad bitches cheersing - it's like a photo of me and my friends.
But anyway, I have no idea what your next girlfriend will look like, but you're going to be really happy and lighthearted together. Redheads usually get a dirty job done though.
>>
>>18899118
six of wands, page of wands (i seem to be wand happy this morning) and the high priestess
dunno why you get three cards and everyone else gets 1, maybe you're special or qt.
you've overcome some bad shit in the past and you're quite ride to parade around on your special horse waving your wand at people. I think you want to go travelling or start something new - maybe you're dithering between a trip or university - go for it. whatever order you do it in, you're going to reap the benefits; it's cuter to travel when you're younger though.
>>
>>18899106
male
leo

what will happen to me?
>>
>>18899106
does anna love me?
>>
>>18899106
does anouk miss me?
>>
>>18899170
ty for the advice, yeah i got some shit in the past and now im between in travel to another country or keep going forward with my job, have a cool weekend
>>
>>18899106
Should I try to learn to play after fixing this guitar or just sell it?
>>
>>18899123
the hermit reversed - you're not finished with someone from the past or perhaps they're not finished with you.
>>
>>18899124
four of cups reversed
So things do have the potential to evolve indeed, but you really need to try and not be selfish or stroppy. Don't spend so much time in your own head and recognise what is in front of you.

I'm not doing any more readings - I'll try and work my way through querents that have already asked.
>>
>>18899241
Thank you I appreciate the reading, anything i can do to get finished with the past? It's okay if you can't get to this question you have a lot of queries
>>
>>18899256
>>18899256
Thanks a lot, you've been very helpful friend. I know what to do now, there's no time to waste.

Blessings!
>>
>>18899126
the tower reversed
Things could happen, but in order for them to happen, things need to change. Focus on what you can bring to the table and don't try to change her.
>>
>>18899130
the emperor reversed
yes but a father or other strong male figure in your lives does not approve. prove him wrong.
>>
what am i supposed to do with this life of mine?
>>
Am I a leader of men or just a follower?
>>
>>18899106
Does she like me?
>>
>>18899286
>>18899106
sorry forgot to link
>>
>>18899142
the devil
This has the potential to become a bit of an obsession. Ask her out and put yourself out of your misery or move the fuck on. Eitherway, the card suggests this is not healthy.
>>
>>18899176
the magician reversed
you're going to make the changes necessary to survive.
>>
Does anyone ever find a card following them??
Like the ten of wands keeps falling out of my deck, and it's freaking me out a bit.
>>18899180
she possibly does but she's got you up on a pedastal
>>
>>18899320
>she possibly does but she's got you up on a pedastal

is that a bad thing? will she be disappointed or something if we got in an actual relationship?

>Does anyone ever find a card following them??

I sometimes do reads and for me its generally 6 of pents and devil that falls out
>>
thanks mate
>>
>>18899181
the world
if anouk misses you, they certainly aren't letting it get them down.
>>
>>18899329
yeah we haven't met since the last 3 years
>>
>>18899106
what do the girls think of me my man
>>
>>18899199
7 of pentacles reversed
I would say you should just sell it and spend the money on something more practical, like a flight to see your true love.
>>
>>18899106
What tarot card describes me
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 260x174px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 260x174px
>>18899284
>>18899286
>>18899288
>>18899334
et al, sorry i'm exhausted. hope you find what you're looking for.
>>
>>18899327
>>18899357
clarify this before you go mate
>>
>>18899357
faggot
>>
File: z4tmHfO.gif (738KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
z4tmHfO.gif
738KB, 500x279px
>>18899359
do you ever stick your fingers up at computer screens?? because i'm doing it right now.
ok, the impression that i got was that she doesn't know you very well and she's got a bit of a wide on for you, so she thinks you're just great, but maybe she'll get to know you and that illusion will be shattered. or maybe when she gets a good dicking, she'll fall even more in love with you. who knows, you'll need to go find out. mate.
>>
>>18899365
>do you ever stick your fingers up at computer screens??

which finger?

k cool
>>
Trading
>>
Trading. I can do runes or tarot.
My query is: What's my life purpose? What am I missing?
>>
>>18899775
If you work with runes, and you're seriously asking your life's purpose, you haven't delved nearly deep enough.
>>
>>18899794
Ok
>>
>>18899824
That's how I met your mother, son
>>
>>18899775
still here?
>>
male
scorpio

what will become of me? do i move to a different country?

thanks in advance
>>
Male, Scorpio

Trading tarot

Are these dreams telling me to alter my course?
>>
Male. Taurus
Where am I headed career wise? & what is the best way to manifest this into waking life.
Offering Quantum Positive Signals in return
>>
>>18899966
Seven of swords
Page of cups
the chariot

Yes, but not too far off. A path that is in reach and realistic for your goals. Do not flip 180 away from your original intent.

What will happen between us today?
>>
>>18899990
So this doesn't imply breakup? Basically I dreamt of an ex and I don't want the same feelings or patterns to be reenacted.

7 of cups, emporer, 7 of wands reversed

Seems you have a lot of things to do or a lot of options on what you guys can do. I see a strong male energy who may be very tired or ready to give up, but overall it looks like you guys need to relax
>>
File: lyingcat.png (120KB, 275x331px) Image search: [Google]
lyingcat.png
120KB, 275x331px
>>18900000

Check'd.
>>
Anyone want to trade? I've never done a reading before however I feel I am ready to tackle a basic reading. If you have a specific question I should be able to answer it and or provide insight!
>>
>>18900069
If you're inexperienced, you should be doing public readings for practice. Trades, imo, should be reserved for the experienced. But I appreciate honesty, and I'm feeling nice, so I'll give you feedback if you make sure to post your spread.

What kind of query would you like to practice?
>>
>>18900076
This may sound bad but I'm going to use one card drawn out of the major arcana to tackle a general reading of life, love, and work
>>
>>18900000
Yes.
>>
I apologise if this is poor manners to ask. I can't divinate but if someone would be willing to give me a quick scry for my date tomorrow id appreciate it a lot. I wanna get into tarot but I can't promise a trade until the future

Stats: MtF, Virgo. No bully plees

I've had bad luck with relationships. I used to cam for guys up to twice my age in the past and when I finally ended up in a real committed relationship, she abused and raped me and I've been terrified of being intimate with anyone else since then

I had my first date in like 4 years since then, and she's, lets just say, very aggressive. I can't tell if she really cares about me or wants to use me for sex. I'm seeing her again tomorrow and I wanna know what to expect and if I can trust her to not hurt me, and if there's a future there
>>
>>18900107

Yes as in it does imply it or?
>>
>>18900118
Yes, this doesnt imply breakup.
>>
>>18900127

Okay. Thanks for clarification. Negative questions in English are ambiguously answered.
>>
>>18900069
Sure anon, what's your query and what info do you need? I'll be using the Lenormand cards.
For me a love reading is enough, if you want more details let me know.

>>18900113
I'd love to read for you but I can't scry, my cards can be too blunt and the way I'm perceiving you're still too sensitive from all of this. If you don't mind me asking, are you ready to see her again after all you've been through?
>>
>>18900076
Bilbo here.

Do you have a query to trade later today? I would like to know more about that job you mentioned a few nights ago.

I will get to you later today.
>>
Scorpio, trading tarot

How can I get out of being stuck in a boring routine or what would make me happier?
>>
>>18900135
My query is what does she think of me? It's a love reading as well! From you I just need age and gender
>>
>>18900090
>one card
>only Major Arcana
>general
Honestly, you won't be able to get anything out of that. It's not meant as an insult, I wouldn't be able to get anything out of that either, unless we're incorporating something else like scrying, trance, or whatever.

>>18900135
I like blunt readers. Fancy a trade? What's your query?

>>18900136
The one where I scried the shady untrustworthy person?
>>
>>18900135
I'm cautiously optimistic about seeing her again. But I am really scared..
>>
>>18900166
Well for you I drew the Chariot. I'm going to take this as a good thing and you should go for it and not be afraid! looks like you're about to enter a new phase in your life in some shape or form. IMO grab life by the horns and don't be afraid to take the jump. Just be confident in your actions and all should sort itself out in the end. I feel good things for you anon!
>>
>>18900149
I'm female, 24, anything you can grasp on my love life, I'll help you. Here is yours:
>Mountains, Lily and Stork
Hmm I see she has a perception of a closed person, maybe a little cold but certainly someone who could be stable, supportive and able to adapt to the circumstances. Are you older than her?

>>18900157
Are you the trading anon from yesterday which I've got all the answers off? lol if it's you I still owe you a proper reading, no need for trades.

>>18900166
Yes, I'd be scared too to be honest. If you don't mind the blunt answer of the cards...
>>
>>18900209
yes! I'm totally older than her by at least 6 years hahah. And thanks for the read! i'll get to work on yours now!
>>
>>18900193
Thank u

>>18900209
I'll probably go through with it anyway. If I get murdered that might not even be a bad thing, maybe I'll get a good reroll
>>
>>18900209
>Are you the trading anon from yesterday which I've got all the answers off?
Pretty sure you mean me, you feel similar to the Lenormand anon with whom I traded yesterday. Business idea, right? I meant to ask you if you wanted non-reading advice on that too, but I'm guessing you wouldn't want to divulge too much here. Feel free to leave me a throwaway if you like. Otherwise, what kind of query would you like to read?
>>
>>18900209
ok.....I'm shooting out here but I drew the Sun for you. Are you currently single? If so I'm taking this to mean that there is potential in someone close to you at the moment. I guess it's also fitting since you were so open to help me and provide a reading even though I'm new to this! Overall I see you as a very happy individual that is content at where they are in the process of their relationship whether it being single or being with someone. I take it as you are a "Sure of yourself" type of person.
>>
File: TRUE POWER.gif (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TRUE POWER.gif
2MB, 1920x1080px
I repent of my sorceries.
God's will was, is, and shall always be superior than my own. I know not what I do.
>>
>>18900209
sorry to tack onto all these messages but her closed perception...is that just an indication of her age in that she's still young and somewhat innocent? because if so that definitely makes sense.
>>
File: 635.jpg (142KB, 1160x1566px) Image search: [Google]
635.jpg
142KB, 1160x1566px
Scorpio male 20

Love reading would be appreciated. Like a next gf and possibly when?
>>
File: 1491354566928.gif (965KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
1491354566928.gif
965KB, 500x230px
>>18900258
>God
>>
File: 1776.gif (3MB, 1113x475px) Image search: [Google]
1776.gif
3MB, 1113x475px
>>18900279
God almighty.
>>
>>18900272
Scorpio men are sexy as hell
>>
>>18900157
Yeah, that one. I can probably find this job in my city, and if the payment isn't bad, it might be worth until I leave.

I will be able to trade later today, thanks.
>>
File: 1491874069952.png (411KB, 534x558px) Image search: [Google]
1491874069952.png
411KB, 534x558px
>>18900281
>God almighty.
>>
29 M Gemini

working on launching a big project that could give me self sustainability. wondering how it will work out.
>>
>>18900227
Oh nice, thanks for the feedback, I'll be waiting.

>>18900231
Ok, i've gor the cards for you on how things would be:
>Bear, Stork and Crossroads
She's still dominant and might try to get in charge of things but not as before, some positive changes will occur and that would put a decision on the table. I feel it's a positive change for you, even if it means going apart.

>>18900234
Yep the very same. I'm still on the planning but I can ask for help from some family members that has experience in sales and a rich aunt to fund me :D

I'm not experienced with occult queries but would like to try one.

>>18900247
No, I'm not single, but we can "read" the sun card together. It's the same meaning in the Lenormand, happiness, joy, clarity, the prevalence of truth, if too much could be burn out.

In my case, I have a good relationship despite some troubles recently. We are in a "cloudy" period, so if the sun comes, might mean that better days are coming.

If you wish you can add a second card to serve as a clarifier so you can understand better.

>>18900261
Since you've asked what's her thoughts, the cards are a reflection of her perception. The Lily would indicate innocence too, but also means "an older man" since it's directed at you. If you have asked about her personality, I'd get the Child, then yes, I'd assume she's an innocent young woman.
>>
File: 1491937773417.gif (8KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1491937773417.gif
8KB, 645x773px
>>18900293
Yep.
>>
File: 1492192825413.gif (8KB, 142x64px) Image search: [Google]
1492192825413.gif
8KB, 142x64px
>>18900300
>God almighty.
>>
File: 1488220599042.jpg (33KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488220599042.jpg
33KB, 640x360px
>>18900304
>>18900300
>>18900293
>>18900281
>>18900279
>>18900258
>>
File: 1491427400349.png (675KB, 689x693px) Image search: [Google]
1491427400349.png
675KB, 689x693px
>>18900317
>>
>>18900283
>mfw have hair on my heart
Thanks for the compliment anon but I try not to go overboard with my kinks and sexuality. It's not a bad or good thing. Just something to be managed.
>>
>>18900299
Thanks for the help! would a six card spread be better for questions like this or general love readings? I feel like if I'm going to add another card I might as well do the whole spread. Or can I do a 3 card spread? I'm still new to reading the cards and the meanings but I feel like my intuition is definitely spot on and cut out for this. I would like to aim towards scrying at some point however I felt I should start here. And I'm also going to take your reading as a good thing/ sense of hope. She's a potential interest but I've been hesitant to make a move because of the age difference and plus I'm just SUPER awkward. I appreciate your help too in helping me with reading!
>>
>>18900209
Do you want to trade again with someone else? I do tarot.
>>
>>18900344
I'll trade with you after the kind anon that helped me earlier gives me a little more guidance.
>>
>>18900350
Alright, let me know your query when you are ready!
>>
>>18900338
Thank you for your read. Which deck are you using? To get the meanings, read them every day but try to use the minors as well to give an extra info, the majors are good but too broad and deep. Minors are good for the mundane details.

You could use one card for meditation for example on how your day would be, for queries if you're not confident to try a celtic spread yet, 3 cards is a good start. You can do Past-Present-Future reads and then try bigger spreads later on. See the cards as telling a story.

>For example: Tower, Star and Sun
>In the past there was a bad separation/loss but now you're hopeful and renewing your energies, getting ready for the good times to come.

See? Easy peasy! Give it a try with >>18900344
>>
>>18900368
Thank you so much for your kind words!!! I use the major arcana so yes I definitely need to delve into the minor as well. The story connection really brings everything together so much more cohesively. It's like writing but with intuition hahaha.
>>
>>18900359
Ok! my query is.

Am I making the right choice in my decision after graduate school to obtain my doctorate and teach college?
>>
>>18900292
Bro, it looks like a sweat shop. There are people in the back putting things together. It smells like weird chemicals and grease back there, kind of awful when it mixes with that ocean smell from the outside. Anyway, the guy walks you past that to the back, to a small office. Bro, there's a blood stain on the wall right outside the office, but it looks like it's been cleaned up, or maybe it's not literal. The inside of the office is surprisingly well-organized, especially given the amount of stuff in there. My Portuguese is bad, so I count make out anything past "feche a porta." Anyway, he's talking (sorry, can't understand), I think I heard "titular que se compra," but don't quote me.

Anyway, seems like it's a white collar position at a small blue collar shop. You might have a job that involves interacting with people, not necessarily building things like everyone else. Sales?

>>18900299
>sales
80% prospecting, is what they don't tell you. I should have guessed sales since the cards were nearly obsessive about attitude. Build rapport using the FORM method, and ask questions that elicit a yes answer to string together to lead to a close. But yes, prospecting is the hardest part.

>occult queries
Attagirl, I'll give you a practice one. Read on the effects of the work I performed C[1]. Feel free to make it as detailed or simple as you like. This is kind of exciting for me to see, because all the Lenormand readers I know insist it's not good for occult queries, and I've never used my Lenormand deck for occult either. If you're curious, this is how I troubleshoot occult works:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18242817/#18245302
>>
>>18900389
Six of pentacles, seven of wands, page of wands

Yes and yes. At times you are going to be giving a lot into being a teacher without getting much in return since ungrateful students do occur but you know in your heart that you could not see yourself enjoying anything else than teaching or feel that the joy won't measure up to it when compared with other jobs. You are going to have to go through a lot of shit and stress to get where you want to be but in the end it will definitely be worth it because you will enjoy it despite the obstacles that need to be overcome.

As for me, i would like to know what is going to happen with this guy i like and me in the near future.
>>
>>18900422

Wow thanks anon I appreciate the read ever so much! I definitely know i'm going to have to crawl my way to the top but I know it's going to be great when I get there.

You're reading I hope will be accurate I am a little tired but I trust myself in what I drew. I'm still only using the major arcana.

Your cards are The Moon, The Devil, and The World

I'm going to take it that the moon is taking a head-on approach to the question you asked me and I feel your uncertain of the outcome yourself. The devil is probably showing some hesitation on your part or his part. I'm going to take this as the feelings might not be mutual however I think it's a chance for either you or him to question if it's the right move to start something. I'm taking the world as a be-all-end-all in that whatever transpires between you too, you'll be happy regardless the outcome.

Again please know I'm still new to this!!! I'd be willing to try again using the minor arcana however let me know what you think of this. Hope this is helpful anon!
>>
>>18900415
Thank you, lad. Did you see how I would/could find this place or anything like a logo or location?
>>
Trading tarot

Should I cut off my friendship with Aaron?
>>
>>18900467
Thank you! You dont need to read for me again but just some advice for future readings you should use both majors and minors together.
>>
>>18900495
So I've heard! I'm going to give my hand at the celtic spread in the future!
>>
>>18900473
Given the smell outside, I would assume the shop is very close to water, probably to the port. The outside area looked rather old and run down, so I don't think it would be in the touristy part of the beach.
>>
>>18900380
You're welcome anon, and always follow your intuition. Get used with the symbolism and in due time you'll be able to scry.

>>18900344
Sorry to not have read for you but since >>18900350 offered I thought it would be a good opportunity for both.

>>18900415
>obsessive about attitude
I'm a Pisces, very shy to talk to people and don't like drawing attention. If I had a business partner I'd do all the work and leave them with the sales/promotion lol

Lenormand has another language, I'd say simpler than tarot, works better for mundane questions. But everything can be used to divine so consider this an experiment. Hope I get right this time lol.

>>18900415
>Read on the effects of the work I performed C[1]
I think 4plebs is down, I couldn't open the link, I'll try later. I made a 3x3 spread for additional details since it's a direct query.

>Tower, Coffin, Crossroads, Gentleman, House, Letter, Stork, Book, Mountain
You wanted to find some stability, getting an upper hand by clearing your way out so you could choose the best approach. You are in the spread so I take this is mostly to benefit yourself into building a home/family foundation/contract. What comes next is an uncertain movement but now you're able to tackle the obstacles.

The House is the main card here, so I take it's property or family related. You want to move out but didn't have yet, I don't see the new place around (hence the Book which means secrecy) so the proper information haven't reached you.

I don't think I did well, I've rambled and didn't say much and tried to shuffle to get a card for clarification and the Rider fell. So I take it as you've tried a summoning to receive a message or news to start making a move.

Feel free to bash me :3
>>
>>18900344
>>18900533
That's okay! No need to apologize. If you still want to trade I am open to it since you said lenormand is better for mundane questions like mine. If not, it is still fine.
>>
>>18900530
The port is close to a touristic area (even things being old and run down) and it's also a quite commercial area.

What is your query? I will read it as soon as I am able to.
>>
>>18900552
Is the same query or something else? What do you require for the reading? I have a business project in mind but now I was wondering if I would manage to also get my degree in the next two years.
>>
>>18900533
>Tower, Coffin, Crossroads, Gentleman, House, Letter, Stork, Book, Mountain
Good sortilege, first of all.

>mostly to benefit yourself into building a home/family foundation/contract.
>family
There you go

>The House is the main card here, family related
>family
See the repeating theme?

>you've tried a summoning to receive a message or news
Sort of. This part isn't bad, as I did require a message. The work was actually meant to handle the next step in my goal of having a family, so you really didn't do that poorly at all. Not bad for Lenormand work. Not bad at all.

>>18900568
Same queries as yesterday. Maybe try the love one.
>>
>>18900572
What were your queries yesterday? I wasn't really in the thread. Just occasionally lurking.
>>
>>18900572
Thank you, I was afraid I'd badly like yesterday lol

In a way the falling card of the Rider was helpful It talks about a message or something to be delivered to you. A man on a horse in the spiritual sense relates to the work of a medium reaching the spirit's message.

Thank you very much for your query and feedback.
>>
>>18900583
I asked about improving work performance as quickly as possible and about moving things forward in my relationship.
>>18897799
I thought you were one of the two bibliomancers who took a cracked at the work one.
>>
>>18900272
Bumping this request I don't usually ask for love guidance but I figured maybe a new perspective is helpful for these matters, thank you to any replies
>>
>>18900570
Thank you so much! Yes the same query please. I only needed your question.

Seven of wands, queen of cups, eight of Pentacles, knight of swords.

This spread shows an uphill climb. Yes, it will be a lot of effort for you to complete both goals at once but it is completely able for you to do and succeed in doing. If you are a woman, you have a lot of emotions invested in both your business project and accomplishing the degree which will help you a lot but you must remember to listen to your head above your heart at times. You are also a very dedicated at career goals in general which will also help. It does not mean it will be easy for you, it will be a lot of hard work in store but you are completely capable of doing and succeeding in this in a swift manner. Good luck!
>>
>>18900594
So, you want to improve your numbers, right? How to reach the numbers.
Henceforth, I will post this song with my queries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNugjm0iNxU

>>18898508
I offered to trade right here.
>>
>>18900629
Sorry for the delay, I had visitors here. Thank you for your read, and yes I'm a woman and emotions is something I'm full of, panicking easily. The course will also help me with the networking for my business and being a specialist on something gives a better impression of your work. I'm used to work hard but it seems that I need to get my emotions in check. Thank you for your insight again.

Here your reading:
>i would like to know what is going to happen with this guy i like and me in the near future.

>Dog, Ship, Snake and Bear
Hmmm, so far you seem to be in a friendly term with him, nice one. A travel or a move will make things difficult for a relationship, as a rival might show up and take him very assertively. I hope things turns out for the best for both, wish you a good day and Happy Easter.
>>
Anyone can give me a reading?
About my sex life, how will it go for the months to come me?
Please kind anons
>>
>>18900718
Thank you.
>>
I'd like to trade with a scryer if there's one available. I can scry as well, but I'd like a neutral reading.
>>
Could you give me a reading ...
How would it go between me and Omaima?
>>
>>18900793
don't have much to go off of but I'll give it a shot

>nine of wands
Reasonably well. Don't think it will be much in the long term, though.
>>
>>18900789
Are you still there? I can scry.
>>
will i get the job?
>>
>>18900945
Yes. Kindly scry my competition. What's yours?
>>
>>18900950
Scry the result of SS, and occult project I'm undertaking. Success?
>>
>>18900972
*an occult project
>>
>>18900950
>>18900972
I see average-looking men in business suits. Actually the coats are off, and they're sort of just lounging around. They're normal in every way.

Except I get flashes of their figure being pure black, in fact I was given an impression of a black hole. I didn't think this was an indication of their spirit, but the bottomless hole of getting down to who they really are. The men are talking, being friendly, but you get the feeling its incredibly cut-throat. They could be incredibly close with one another, but the implication is they'd take on horrible acts against one another without second thought.

And that's the blackness. There's no getting down towards a way of actually reasoning with them, or understanding what their reasoning is. I'm sure their nice with their families and all, I wouldn't describe it sociopathy in that sense. It's simply the line of work.

These people can only be dealt with by what they might know, and not what they might think or feel. The only thought you can decipher is their bottom line. Anything else (which, again, I'm sure is actually there, just the position of them being your competition) is just a distraction.
>>
>>18900972
Looks bad, bro. I saw a lot of blood. A lot. Likes 80s horror movie quantities of blood. Let's make this fun, I'll scry using the blood in the scry. What went wrong was due to a connection of yours with someone else. There's an emotional reaction that throws off your concentration and causes you to mess up at a sensitive part. It would have been a better idea to have that conversation after, not before, or at least significantly before so it didn't mess up your mindset.
>>
>>18900999
Hmm. God the blood, ha. That's really odd. I don't know what the hell that could be. But, I do know exactly the person you're referring to, and that makes a lot of sense.
>>
Of course.’ He left me with Alice, who set bread and cheese on the table. She seemed in better spirits this morning and made no reference to our conversation the night before, asking me only if I fared well that morning. I was a little disappointed at the formality of the question, for her words the evening before had gladdened my heart, although I was glad I had withdrawn my hand; there were enough complications here.

Well, I will go forward and say what the others two have already said: If you want to improve your work performance, you'll need to change the way you interact with someone.
--

‘I do.’ He thought a moment. ‘But – I cannot see him as a murderer. He seems a man of – strong affections, if you can call them that, but not one who would willingly do harm. Or be bold enough to strike.’
‘Oh, he can be bold enough when he wants. And he has very strong affections. Violently strong. And where there are violent affections there may perhaps be violent hatreds too.’
He shook his head. ‘I cannot see it. Please believe me, sir, I am not being awkward, but I cannot see Brother Gabriel as a killer.’
‘I have felt sorry for the man, even liked him. But we can’t decide these things on the basis of emotion. We need cold logic. How can we know whether someone is capable of murder or not after a few days’ acquaintance? Especially in this place, where all our senses are heightened and distorted by danger?’
-
Mark shook his head. ‘I wonder where the murderer hid the sword, if it was a sword. And the relic. And his clothes, they would have been bloody.’
‘There must be a thousand hiding places in this great warren.’ I thought a moment. ‘On the other hand, most of the buildings are in constant use

As for love, well... I don't really know what to make out of this. I will dare to say you need to be 'impartial' and keep studying the situation.

if that wasn't good enough, I will try to read again later.
>>
>>18901015
>>18900594
Forgot to tag
>>
What are peoples' thoughts on signifier cards?
>>
Air query. Simple question.
She didn't told me about it, beacause she knew it would be end of everything?
>>
A dream: Free readings
>>
>>18901189
it used to be that way until the shitposters ruined it
>>
>>18901070
It is not the end of everything. She will return.
>>
>>18901189
Oddly, even if trades occur more often, there weren't ever that many readers online at any given time during the day.
>>
File: MoebProcessB.jpg (172KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
MoebProcessB.jpg
172KB, 800x450px
hello again /div/! Due to being tired as all fuck (now even more than usual), I won't be able to get everyone on my read queue. I might get to you later, but who knows. So my apologies in advance if I don't read your cards. I wouldn't say I have outright rules but here are just some general guidelines:

If you have a yes/no, "do they or don't they", or other binary state query, I'll draw you a card or two and do what I can. I don't think tarot is best suited for those questions, but I'll give it a shot.

I usually give a better read when asked about present situations and occurrences rather than future ones. Less mutable.

I'd rather not have just a bunch of generals, but you can if you want.

Elaborate if you can if this query's about your ex.

>Name
>Age
>Youtube link to a song that resonates with what you're feeling
>Query

As a tip for me, you can attach an image of some really nice art that you like or Kurt Russell (same difference). I would really like your feedback as a reader, tarot is not meant to be some ultimate dictation of your fate but more as an outside perspective to be interacted with. If anyone wants to trade with me, they are welcome to.
>>
File: 45645.jpg (12KB, 220x283px) Image search: [Google]
45645.jpg
12KB, 220x283px
>>18901323
RP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIrvSJwwJUE
In a hypothetical case of reconciliation, what will be the reason for her return?
>>
>>18901323
Oscar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fMBbM4aqv0

im feeling depressed for some reason, just came out of nowhere. im also feeling very lonely and wish i had someone to hug me

i need advice on how to deal with my feels
>>
File: Overlord_Volume_9_Raw_Cover.png (3MB, 930x1431px) Image search: [Google]
Overlord_Volume_9_Raw_Cover.png
3MB, 930x1431px
>>18901323
Gonzalo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU0Q2grWwSc
Will be my downfall to give a shot in continuing my life on another country? ty
>>
>>18901323
Aileen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1_D23VDcmQ
This is about my Ex.
How does he feel about me and his actions towards me?
>>
I had an anxiety attack outta the blue so I should probably just do these three and be done. Whee.

>>18901342
Nice Kurt! Thanks, friendo!

>four of pentacles, seven of cups, high priestess reversed, hanged man reversed
She's very likely to never return, and the only motivation she could have is to get all of her stuff back, and then go again. Don't think about it too much, it seems like it's something you're obsessing over, and that's not good.
>>
File: Still-Life--Vase-with-Roses.jpg (116KB, 750x580px) Image search: [Google]
Still-Life--Vase-with-Roses.jpg
116KB, 750x580px
>>18901443
Sorry forgot the picture
>>
>>18901445
:(
>>
>>18901363

>hanged man, the star, 5 of cups reversed, 6 of swords, three of cups reversed, the devil
Don't be too hard on yourself. This sadness is just for a little while, and soon enough you'll feel okay again. Sure, its great to push yourself, but sometime you have to take a step back. If you have something that you enjoy, no matter how little, do it and savor all of the experience. Good things are good for a reason, and sometimes you need a reason to like something again. This isn't easy, you have to constantly be aware of the change you want to make. Try and go for a walk when it's a bit too late at night.

If you have friends that probably would be okay with it, ask them for a hug. It might not be like a partner or someone, but it feels pretty great, and humans are social creatures that need touch to feel good.

You do sound kinda depressed, so if you can, see a doc about that. I however am but a lowly 4chan magic man and obvs not a doctor. Yet.

>>18901443
no worries i gotcha
>>
>>18901364

>the star reversed, ace of swords, the fool, ten of swords
You'd be starting out all over again, and I don't think that's where you're at in your life in your current home. It won't be your downfall exactly, but your expectations of it could make it miserable, if that makes any sense. There's a lot of blockage surrounding that situation, and it certainly takes work and mental effort to live somewhere else, but it looks like it could be pretty good for you overall.
>>
File: Sapporo.jpg (799KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sapporo.jpg
799KB, 1920x1080px
>>18901323
Hi. I'd like to know what kind of conflict or situations will I be facing with this new job that I'm starting this week.

J
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buadfz2qcbY
>>
>>18901490
>>18901363
thanks friend
the stuation is confusing and im really terrible at handling feels
>>
>>18901443

>knight of pentacles, hierophant, three of cups
He doesn't think he did anything wrong, weirdly enough. He is of the opinion that he did everything just as it was supposed to be done and handles exactly as he should of, which is likely not true. Unfortunately I think his friend played into his decisions more than they should have. Nothing out of the ordinary for this person. Good for you in breaking up with him.
>>
Apologies for the late replay

>>18900994
I figured it might be someone like that. Shame I can't get more precise, though. I'll keep working on it, thanks.

>>18901006
The blood was all coming from the dude bleeding profusely. He dun goofed hard. Let me know if you want to trade again, occult queries are refreshing.

>>18901015
I'll have to think on this and spend some time analyzing the passages, thanks.

>>18901045
Significators? I determine them through my sortilege. I find it gives more information for the reading than using an arbitrary card, like something represented by the querent's sun sign, for example.

>>18901299
Leading by example is commendable. Sitting in your chair and chastising people is not.
>>
File: Kurt-Russell.jpg (158KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
Kurt-Russell.jpg
158KB, 670x377px
>>18901323
James
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orwgEEaJln0
How does my future looks like?
>>
>>18901323
Marie
https://youtu.be/e9GtPX6c_kg
Never had a relationship and I want to be single forever. What should I do to ensure that from today onwards?
>>
File: kurt-russell.jpg (403KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kurt-russell.jpg
403KB, 1200x1200px
>>18901323
>sara
>28
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=diwuu_r6GJE
>reading for how my s/o sees me and what he wants from me?
>>
File: glasses-e1431893297766.jpg (49KB, 640x271px) Image search: [Google]
glasses-e1431893297766.jpg
49KB, 640x271px
>>18901522
Well as a feedback, right now im living in another city alone, i have some time here but now im trying to decide what to do next, i dont have nothing to lose on the contrary, so ty for the advis i hope my feedback helped, have a cool week
>>
File: Kuroki Mitsuko.png (2MB, 1800x1116px) Image search: [Google]
Kuroki Mitsuko.png
2MB, 1800x1116px
>>18901323
Sam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8BmqLtMd-c
Is there any potential for a romantic relationship with that particular girl?
>>
>>18901537
>four of swords, two of pentacles
There won't be any conflict, really. It'll be a nice break for you, and it could even be fun for you adapting to this change. It's alright if you have anxiety about it though.
>>
>>18901630
Thanks snek.

You're pretty good.
>>
>>18901323
J
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u6bWs-ZG0o
Why did Ch do what he did to me? Is there any hope to amend our friendship?
>>
File: images.jpg (17KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17KB, 261x193px
>>18901648
Here's a picture
>>
>>18901554
thank you, He is the one that broke up me though. I appreciate the reading very much
>>
>>18901563
Hmm. Still around. Bleeding guy here. Are you the guy who answer my query about whether I overreacted in regards to something I did? A similar case of dun goofing, this time. Yes, a lot of bleeding, though I don't want to talk about it.

Perhaps I would like to trade again, regarding that question. I would like to know more about the nature of the blood, if anything could be found. More its qualities, rather than the cause. Otherwise, I wouldn't mind a scry for how to get to result IWDP.
>>
Mack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohhdf8w2mHc
Who will be my next gf? will she be my wife?
I'm thinking a lot about the future and starting a family soon
>>
>>18901323
see
>>18901690
>>
>>18901574

>ace of swords, fool reversed, judgement reversed, king of swords.
It looks like you're going to have to make a lot of important decisions coming up, and you may not have the knowledge to accurately make them. Or you think you can, but won't be able to make an informed choice. Either way, don't move on to the big thing before getting the little things taken care of.
>>
>>18901575

>ace of cups reversed, nine of wands reversed
You know what you want, so you're that far. The problem seems to be communicating to other people that you don't want a relationship. You don't owe anyone a relationship, even if they're nice to you and don't look hideous or anything like that. Or cause your parents said so. The best thing to do would just be to keep being single, and insist that you'd like to stay single, as dumb as it sounds. Looks like you're doing a great job already.

I think there's a label for people like that, aromantic or something. don't quote me on it.
>>
>>18901588
yowzers thats an HD kurt there

>knight of swords reversed, four of swords, six of wands
Seems like he's waiting on you to do something for him, yet it's a bit out of your comfort zone. It seems like a fair request, but your safety and security is important as well. Ask him if it's his expectations for you that are the problem or if it's something else.
>>
File: 1489468896448.jpg (140KB, 1293x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489468896448.jpg
140KB, 1293x750px
>>18901323
Michael
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqIFZFwMClE
how am I perceived by others right now?
>>
>>18901608

>ace of wand rev, tower rev
Nope. Let this one go, anon.
>>
>>18901674
Ya, I'll read for you. My plans for the evening just fell through, so just give me like half an hour to get back to you.
>>
>>18901690

>ace of pentacles rev, page of pentacles rev, five of swords
Your next gf isn't going to be wife and family material, that's for sure. Overall, she'll require a lot of attention and material support, which isn't a bad thing in and of itself but isn't an ideal characteristic of someone you're trying to raise a family with. You will break up with her before starting anything seriously long-term, and it won't be fun. Good luck though.
>>
File: The Commander.png (261KB, 395x600px) Image search: [Google]
The Commander.png
261KB, 395x600px
>>18901757
Ooh Thanks! Here's a Kurt Russell pic that I'm familiar of. Wasn't on my computer earlier, but I am now.
>>
>>18901831

>eight of wands, knight of swords reversed, temperance, four of cups, queen of pentacles reversed
People see you as really removed from your situation and emotions, but they appreciate that because it makes you a great mediator. You're a pretty solid and dependable person, if a bit rushed at getting things done.
>>
>>18901850
Okay then.
>>
>>18901961
>>18901648
Was there something wrong with my query?
>>
>>18901674
>the nature of the blood
Based on the scry, I determined that it was just because you fucked up the work. There's really nothing esoteric about the blood in the scry, it's just a common symbol I get to represent pain and suffering. In this case, you suffer because you fuck up the work.
>5 of Swords, 9 of Swords, 7 of Pentacles
And the reason you fuck it up is because you're not actually ready for it. You know you're not ready, but you try to do it anyway out of stubbornness. Build up to stuff in the occult, my dude.

>how to get to result IWDP
I see a man meticulously scratching grooves onto a record. He chisels a bit, blows off the dust, then continues. That's all I got for the scry, but the message is extremely simple and straightforward: you need to be more meticulous in your work and pay more attention to details. The feeling I get is that this whole thing is planned out poorly, and you're trying to cut corners. Sloppy work leads to bad results, you know that. I mean, you know, but you still want to do sloppy work and not get your head in the right space.

Think of the image of the guy meticulously scratching into the record to produce the perfect sounds. That is how you must undertake the work if you want to get the desired result..
>>
>>18902061
Yes, this is definitely all correct. I suppose my my get of getting an angle is my cutting corners.

Query?
>>
>>18902075
I just want to improve my relationship and push it in the right direction. If you prefer career, advice for better performance as quickly as possible.

Or if you want an occult query, I can give you something really fun to read. Let me know.
>>
>>18902083
I'll take the occult actually. Probably a better way of turning me on.
>>
File: 1364347209515.jpg (213KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
1364347209515.jpg
213KB, 960x639px
>>18901323
>Jonathan
>24
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BATlJwKB8ts
>Should I expect things to improve?
>>
>>18902084
Don't be a douche, snek did plenty of readings. Fuck off with your stupid political bullshit.
>>
>>18902112
>Success
That's why all your threads keep getting cropped from the catalog. If only your success wasn't dependent on having been exiled from SoW to hijack another deleted Discord server and RP as readers.

>>18902123
Good for him; he was posting in the good threads.
>>
>>18902087
Lovely, I'll still give you options.

1. I'm working on something based on nuclear fusion and fission. Based on its current structure, with the modifications I plan to implement in the next week or two, just how effective will it be?

2. I'm working on something to wreck the firms that are in competition with mine and trying to tweak it to give me, as an individual, the most benefit. Will the way I have it planned work the way I want it to, or what should I tweak?

3. I have a certain runic song I've been using to promote some positive direction. I've noticed positive effects, but I'm wondering if that's enough or there should be a follow-up work.

4. I'm considering developing a certain work that is slightly unethical, even for me. It would take me a long time to develop it, but I'm wondering if the prize would outweigh the cost.

Choose whichever you like. Have fun.
>>
>>18902155
I'm going to do 4. It'll probably take awhile.
>>
>>18902155
>>18902215
"It is true that, when it comes to man, there are no examples of a real form representing, to the exclusion of the other, one of the possible directions of life: these directions are nevertheless easy to determine and describe. On the whole, they set the chthonian and Uranian world of mythic Greece (and, in the phases of recomposition of each great civilization, in a clearer and clearer way, the properly religious movements--Osirian, Christian, or Buddhist) in opposition to the development of the character of the military sovereign."

Basically that the form of what you're attempting can't be posited in order to accurately get the content of doing the work (it's long preparing and thereafter). It can't be 'campaigned' for, as if clearing a land you have an idea of already. More like a continuous 'sending up'. The 'sending up' should change you in a way that makes you a better instinct the closer you get, merely by what's being exhibited to you, and so you aren't ready to make a determination right now; if you truly have the desire for it, you have no choice but to learn the hard way.

"Very well," he replied, "but it means we have to stay out here and practice for another five minutes...." Before he could finish the sentence, he saw the flare of the Elmeth streak through the blackness. I wonder if the thing's piloted by a human, he thought. If so, no one had informed him.

I asked about the unethical aspect would be outweighed by the costs:

"In a twist of logic, her fear was canceled by rage. The mysterious pressure in her mind earlier had been like a shock wave, a form of mental rape that altered her thought patterns and rattled her psyche. And if such an unwanted, unpleasant sensation happened to have come from the Gundam, well, she was not about to forgive anyone."

I think fear cancelled by rage says it. I think what the desire is driven by overrides the fear, for now.
>>
New Thread:
>>18902541
>>18902541
>>18902541
>>18902541
>>
>>18901810
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.