[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

What's the theme in a lot of /x/'s dreams?
Mine is I've lost the ability to do something, whether it be walking or seeing.
>>
I have to grapple or cope with some concept that contradicts my entire worldview, often not knowing what to do.
>>
>>18889761

I've noticed that whenever I sleep in weird positions and my limbs get uncomfortable/numb I tend to dream about those limbs being damaged. I remember I had a dream in which I had severe eyesight issues, I woke up to find that one of my eyes was half open and almost in contact with the pillow.

Back to topic, my dreams seem to be completely random, one night I may dream about going to a water park with some hot chicks and the next night I'll dream about being stuck in another dimension with giant oscar statue like beings that chase me around some creepy environment.
>>
>>18889761
I only ever have exceptionally lucid vivid dreams. Most often times I don't have any. In a specific dream I had, I was in a cage, trapped unable to move. I got shot, and I felt my muscles turn to sand. My "last thoughts" in the dream were of me crying for help. I hit "the wall" and woke up. Some dogs had gotten in to the cage and ended the dream, still sends shivers down my spine.
>>
Either trying to save or threatening to kill rarely any in between.
>>
Being pursued by something that intends to eat/rape me. For some reason I'm always really fast when I run and hit really hard in my dreams. I'm a female if that's relevent.
>>
>>18889761
I have narcolepsy, and take GHB to sleep every night. I have unbelievably vivid dreams, but they're really boring. Like, I dream that I'm driving my car to the gas station and filling up my tank. Literally as mundane as that.

Also only dream in black and white, and I don't think there's any sound either.

I do get night terrors occasionally, but pretty sure that's due to the GHB doing wonky things because I'm currently losing a ton of weight so the dosage might be wrong.
>>
>>18889965
>Also only dream in black and white, and I don't think there's any sound either.

Well that sucks, I thought everyone dreamed in color and with sound, do you have physical sensations in your dreams?
>>
There's only 2 that I've noticed: often I'll literally be an inanimate object (like a muffin drying out in the sun, or Jesus will be trying to teach me how to be a good jet plane or something), and it also happens quite often that the globe is super small. The exact size changes from time to time - smallest I've had is that I could jump from Iceland to Greenland, but usually it's just that I can walk to a different country in half an hour or so.

I've noticed that dreams seem to very a lot from person to person on the 'coherence' and 'realism' axes. I dream about crazy nonrealistic shit but somehow there always seems to be quite a coherent storyline to it. My friend seems to dream about real life situations but unrelated ones just segue into eachother

Wonder if there's any significance to that? Where do your dreams fall on these axes?
>>
>>18889761
Darkness.
Like, actually darkness itself.
>>
Fighting, specifically with knives. When I'm at an impasse in life and am unsure of myself, my knife stops just as it is about to stab my opponent. When I am sure of my direction in life, I slit throats and stab hearts.

The other, rather uncomfortable, recurring dream figment is witnessing my wife being railed by multiple strangers.
>>
Being in love and people trying to kill me
>>
>>18889953
Its your subconciousness telling you to get a protective bf
>>
>>18889953
tits or gtfo
>>
The women in mine have always been smoking hot and relatively young. No young girls, no older hags, always women around my age (mid-20s).
>>
>>18890428
You have no power here, fiend, go back to the hellhole that spawned you!

>>>/b/
>>
mostly sex and water (pool river sea lake etc) sometimes both at the same time. sometimes just one of them.
>>
>>18889761
Sex, violence, victory usually. Im always fighting demons or orcs and fucking black girls in my dreams, idk why its weird. occasional,y ill have one where my ex rubs that delicious ass of hers against me and i wake up TOTALLY CREAMING THE BED DUDEBROS, HAHA GNAR
>>
>>18889761
I posted in the previous thread.

I have recurring dreams of submarines. Different settings, sci-fi, world war two, abstract... I'm usually scared or thrilled in these dreams.

If anyone's interested I could go into more details.

>>18890001
That's funny, I always dream in color, have sounds very often and recently I even felt taste in my dream.
>>
>>18890499
Are you Black or is your gf Black?
>>
>>18889761
Fuck it i'll use this as an excuse for a dream journal
I had a dream where me and my mom were walking down a highway tunnel at night, and I noticed we weren't in a car anymore, so I started shaking my mom and yelling at her asking where our car was. For some reason I was extremely desperate to get in the car, like I was going to die if I didn't. My mom just kept walking with her eyes closed like she was sleep walking, and I couldn't wake her. spooky shit.
Most of my dreams are just bizarre and meaningless, can't even describe them in words.
>>
>>18890486
cringe
>>
>>18889761
>What's the theme in a lot of /x/'s dreams?

Not being Human.
>>
File: 1491679895372.jpg (47KB, 600x463px) Image search: [Google]
1491679895372.jpg
47KB, 600x463px
>>18889761
I dream of someone special and it's probably the only time I really feel happy.
But sometimes I dream of disasters like a black planet hitting earth, gas masked men breaking into people's houses to inject them with stuff, nuclear war, people screaming in agony and other shit similar to that.
But everything else is great.
>>
I have this bizarre recurring dream about getting my face eaten off.
>be sleeping
>wake up do thing with rotten face pinning me down and eating my face
>wake up
>think "damn, that dream again."
>go to bathroom to take a piss
>look up while washing my hands
>I have no face
>wake up
>"fuck I hate this dream."
>get a glass of water
>look out window in front of sink
>see my reflection and I have no face
>wake up
>"I really don't like this dream"
>feel face to see if I still have it
>can feel the tears and holes in my skin
>wake up
>scream
>wake up
>scream
>wake up
>claw at my face while crying
>wake up
>there's blood everywhere and I still have no face
>wake up
>cry until it all stops

I don't know why, it's been happening for a good 15 years of my life now. I can't sleep in the same bed as anyone else because it's horrifying to see a grown ass man sobbing uncontrolably and trying to tear their own face off while screaming "FUCK GOD DAMN WHY! IT'S FUCKING GONE WHAT THE FUCK!" At least I'm used to it now. Also alcohol stops that dream for some reason.
>>
>>18889761
I have a lot of dreams with people that my relationships are strained with. I've had dreams with people I've had falling outs with. One time I dreamt that an ex friend was sitting next to me at a movie that was starring one of my professors for some reason, and she just kept talking to me asking if I thought he was hot.

I recently started having dreams with my ex-boyfriend which is pretty annoying. In one we were still dating and in the other we weren't but I was drawing a comic about our breakup and he asked to look at it. Uncomfortable.

Other than that, I have a lot of dreams without very strong imagery. It's odd considering I'm a visual artist. My dreams also have this thing where the "sensory input" in the dream doesn't match up to what I'm perceiving to be happening, if that makes any sense.
>>
When I was younger, I dreamed about living abandoned buildings and cities in ruins all the time, it was very weird.
>>
>>18889761

Slice of life most of the time.
Often futuring unusual structure and architecture. Many themes like exploration, party, sruvival etc. Quite vivid without special "training" but I think sleep deprivation could play a big part in it.
>>
>>18889761
Gay ass pic
>>
>>18891578
maybe thats his dream is that pic
>>
File: 1489023722577.jpg (17KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1489023722577.jpg
17KB, 540x405px
My current goal is to tear this into my flesh during a dream.
But my last dream I was hanging out with Buddhists and it was cool.
>>
>>18889761
I have a lot of dreams about fixing relationships with old friends and gfs and having them forgive me for my mistakes. Often they'll be cuddling me or holding me in some way.
>>
I get a lot of UFO dreams but have never seen any entities, thank God.

Had one last night and posted in the other thread but here

>Be in a car hotboxing with brother and friend on road next to local park
>Suddenly a commercial jumbo jet is falling out of the sky.
>falling, rolling over itself out from the sky
>hits soccer field on back end, explodes
>wtf
>look in the sky to see a small white light with small white lines curving towards its, seeming to fire at it.
>suddenly, extremely loud voice "CAN ANYONE KILL THE BEAST WITH INFINITE PREY?"
>most likely the thing being shot it.
>>
>>18889761
>>
>>18889761
Taking to a woman in my dreams about my day. Spending time outside in a park with her. We get along super well. We like the same things. Well basically, I have a dream about talking to a woman about my day.
>>
>>18891630
Another one

>be at party. Super nice house, wooden yet modern.
>out in the back yard.
>lightning in the sky over us
>BANG, smooth red saucer with round exhaust pipe looking things surrounding the bottom of the craft.
>lightning begins to circle the ground
>BANG, identical brown saucer appears on the ground
>we all wtf, run inside.
>Check the news
>red saucers have appeared all over the world and seem to be having a positive effect on the mentally ill around them, telepathically.
>wake up
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.