[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, guys, so something weird has been going on for a while now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 18

File: april.jpg (65KB, 540x359px) Image search: [Google]
april.jpg
65KB, 540x359px
Hi, guys, so something weird has been going on for a while now. I live way up in bumfuck nowhere in upstate NY, so there's no shortage of weirdos here. But, I mean, you get to know the local weirdos; crazy Eddie deals smack, but is a born-again, old lady down the street thinks she keeps getting abducted by aliens. And also just weird, random shit. But what's been happening lately has seriously been taking the cake. I can't tell if this is just a kid messing with me, or if the kid is batshit insane, or the kid thinks it's absolutely true. And in that case, what the fuck am I going to do, aside for call the police in the subtlest manner possible.

The place where I live started getting swarmed with "summer people" at the end of last month. I think they're fucking crazy, but my job is to go around to all their fucking pretentious lake houses and open them up. Get the water running, make sure their gas/propane/whatever is filled up, fix any weather damage, flush the pipes. Believe me, other than getting to fuck around in overpriced, undersized houses, you wouldn't give a fuck. I've spent many a lovely hour watching cable TV in different cabins, though.

So, it's the 31st of March, and I go to one of the camps run by people I actually don't hate.

Most camps are run by rich assholes in New Jersey, but this one is behind a farm, and there's little cabins circling a kettle lake. The guy and his wife and son who owns the camps are good people, and their other son invites me over for beers every once in a while.

When I show up at the farm, I get my ass chewed out by one of the owners' sons; he thinks I've already been there, and that I've been fucking around with the property.
>>
I try to keep my shit cool in the face of his alpha macho bullshit, but tell him this is the first time this season I've been up here. He tells me some of the camps have been broken into, and it looked like people had been using it as a place to squat, and that my company is the only one who knows how to get in (yeah right, everyone knows where everyone else keeps the keys).

Worse yet, it looked like animals had got in, too, because there was a stash of dead squirrels and rats in one of the camps. So I calm him down by telling him I'd let my boss know about it so he could ask around.

But this is my first time opening camps by myself, so there's no way I could have done this shit. Or at least, not by myself.

So, I go through the rest of the farm, and down the mile or so little dirt path that goes to the camps.

When you're going down this little road, it feels legit like banjo-plucking cannibal country. There's an old danger road sign halfway down, and I've def seen a couple of dead deer. Idk why, but it's like someone had been hunting (not in season) and then just discarded the carcass there.

Let me tell you, it's nasty and freaky as shit rounding a hairpin turn only to get jumpscared by a skinless deer.
>>
Anyway, so I get to the camps, which despite the road to them, are actually really nice.

The old guy owner likes to keep everything nicely mowed and maintained, and despite stupid asshole summer people putting up things they don't get permission for first, it's probably the nicest, quietest, and most serene camp I go to.

When I start going from cabin to cabin to see what kind of outside work I have to do, I start seeing why the owner's son got so pissed; the outsides of the little houses have been damaged in various ways, and I already can tell there's going to be higher bills and less TV catching up on this job.
>>
Waiting to get tha
Goose
Bumples
>>
Continue.
>>
Fleshgaits eat cats, dogs, little shit and yeah also people. You will be on the menu OP pretty soon.
>>
When will the ops of the world learn to type out their scary story first then just mass post it instead of doing it piece meal.

>I need my spoops NOW with NO WAIT!
>>
File: 1453056227843.png (112KB, 294x256px) Image search: [Google]
1453056227843.png
112KB, 294x256px
Continue...
>>
One of the owners' cabins, in fact, was one of the ones broken into, the son of the old guy owner.

The latch on the storm door was fucking mangled- I've never seen one of those even knocked askew, they're made of steel, they're meant to be reliable. Seeing it so warped and twisted made me suspect kids or disgruntled employees had been down here, wanting some revenge or something. But putting aside my amateur Sherlockian bullshit, I went into the cabin proper (because the second door is never locked jfc) to see what I had to deal with here.

This guy is one of the only one of the owners who I open the camp for them. The local guys are all pretty knowledgeable about how to get "summerize" things, but he's the only one lazy enough not to do it. The inside fucking reeks.

I know the guy is lazy as shit, but the smell, I kid you not, literally made me rock back on my feet.

It's like cat piss, those ulcers fat people get under their fat rolls, and freshly spread manure all rolled into one horrendous package.

I can't think of anything that could manufacture this sort of smell, not even something getting caught in the walls and dying. So, fast as I can, I start opening windows and doors to let in fresh air, and as I go from window to window, I notice the condition the place is in.
>>
Thinking back on it, I sometimes wonder if there was some sort of hallucinogen producing that smell, because the place looked like an episode of Hoarders crossed with a basement-dweller's computer desk, and an abattoir.

Trash strewn everywhere, unnamable rotting substances, flies swarming and maggots squirming over the more fresh, dead liquor bottles, and an avalanche of plastic cups. It's a fucking nightmare.

In case you haven't guessed, it's not my job to clean these fucking places. I just make sure everything's in working order. So I stagger out, throw up in the guy's lawn for good measure, and call him up once I've finished. Of course, he doesn't pick up until the third time I've gotten a voice inbox and hung up to call again.
>>
OP I LIKE THIS STORY KEEP GOING
>>
When the guy finally does pick up, I give him the rundown of the situation, and he's not best pleased. He tells me that apparently, one of his daughters asked if her friend could stay at the camp. Of course, said friend was staying there only temporarily, and it was all very hush hush because her dad was being investigated for child abuse claims.

The owner then asked me to take pictures of the damage, in case he needed to get monetary restitution for it. SO, being the awesome Samaritan that I am, I obligingly went around and took pics of it all.

It's a shame I couldn't take a picture of the rancid smell, or the very "wrong" feeling I got while being in the place.

It felt like I'd just left the scene of a party between a bunch of demon clowns, horrific baby dolls, and goat-looking things, all sharing their meal of children from missing posters.

And to make sure I got all the evidence, I even went further than the living room.

A bathroom off the living area showed evidence of being used and abused- the shower had been used as a toilet once the toilet got... full. Blood and shit were smeared everywhere on the floor and shower walls.

A bedroom attached to this was packed full of black garbage bags.

The last room, down the hall from the bathroom of hell, that looked to be a bedroom, with the door slightly ajar, had the worst of the unclean asshole smell emanating from there. I don't know if anyone here has smelled deer shit, but it's pretty indescribable unless you've actually smelled it, and that's pretty much what it smelled like.
>>
heh is the punchline "surprise tweekers"
>>
I really hadn't expected anyone to be there, so it was all the more surprising and horrifying when I opened the door and saw the girl. I'm not sure where that rank smell had been coming from, because when I opened the door, I got a wave of kind of musty air, with an oppressive tang of violets.

The bedroom looked pretty much completely normal, like the room of any young girl albeit in an outdated, 70s cabin. And the girl sitting on the bed looked too creepily perfect to be associated with the, well, carnage outside. Her head was down, reading what I assumed to be a magazine. Lots of long, dark hair, and these perfect little clothes on a perfect little body- the type of girl who's so fastidious about their clothes and appearance she turns out being a huge alpha bitch.

I was so surprised she didn't even bother looking up at me, after all the gagging and exclamations I made outside and in the house, that I took a picture of her, too.

(pic in OP related, girl is her)
>>
Best thread on /x/ in ages.
>>
What's the town called.
>>
>>18878847
>>18877967

Yeah, where are you? I live in a middle of nowhere town in NY with a shit ton of resorts
>>
>>18878735
I've made a point of sniffing five minute old deer shit just to know what it smells like. The answer for me is "practically nothing". I don't know what they're eating where you live.

Now when you gut and clean a carcass, the shit still inside them smells pretty rank.
>>
>>18877967
Ive lived in East Meredith and Cobleskill

Can confirm.
>>
Did opie died from the smell
>>
>>18879203
I grew up in Upstate NY and can also confirm.
But...Vermont....
>>
Hey guys, op here, on call tonight for broke shit, so radio silence until morning EDST. I've got lots more, just gotta work around my wife and schedule.
>>
>>18879426
Brooklyn fag here with family spread all over Western NY and central upstate NY.

Come on, your not working right now. Your wife can watch Netflix or take up water colors. Post most.
>>
File: 1490832340610.jpg (19KB, 325x340px) Image search: [Google]
1490832340610.jpg
19KB, 325x340px
>>18878767
>image search
>no matches
>>
>>18877967
>I live way up in bumfuck nowhere in upstate NY
how far upstate

north or south of albany
>>
>>18879203
westernville. outside rome.

have family in florence. ultramegaboonies
>>
Hey, back (briefly) before I head out to work. Wife and I have this "no electronics after 8" policy.

Btw, I live wayyyyyy north of Albany. Like, 4-5 hours. Think like closer to Canada north.

Anyway, this girl didn't even look up. She just turned another page in the magazine. Creep factor rose by about a million. I can't adequately describe how unnerving it was to see her; like one of those stereotypically peaceful moments in a horror game, right before the demon eats your fucking face off.

Being scared also made me strangely angry. Pissed off to a whole other level, I rose my voice and said something probably stupid along the lines of "Hey, did you make this fucking mess out here? I'm not your goddamn servant, I'm not going to clean it up."

I do know for sure my last words were 'clean it up', because the next thing that happened was the girl on the bed echoed me. Matches my cadence, intonation, everything. It was so unexpected that at first, I hadn't even thought it was her talking.

"Cleanitup" the girl's head lifted so suddenly it was as if a string were attached to her forehead. She turned her head so she was looking over her shoulder at me- I don't really know how to explain it. When people turn to look at you, their entire body just kind of shifts, you know? But when she looked at me, it was just her head and neck that turned- her arms and torso stayed exactly in the 'reading a magazine' position.
>>
Her face was completely blank, much like someone distracted from reading a book should look. And then her entire face just fucking... lit up like a joyful Christmas tree, if I had to describe her smile. Or possibly learned how to smile by looking at Barbies or dead people; she showed all of her teeth when she smiled, and her eyes kind of bulged.

She dropped the magazine onto her lap as if her hands just got nerve damage and lost control, and then she stood up, once again looking like a marionette being directed to stand up.

At once, I felt that this had turned into a hostile situation. Even though all she'd done was stand up.

"Omygod you're soooo weird what're you even DOING out here?" I've tried to write out how she said what she said, but it's kind of hard to emulate- it was like listening to a recording of someone shouting a fair distance away. And she started this weird, awful, rolling walk towards me, as if her hips and elbows were dislocated, or as if she had some sort of horrible joint disease.
>>
>>18877967
I'd fuck her weird crippled ass
>>
Bumo bumo bump
>>
>>18880800
Bumpereeno!!!
>>
More pics of the mess please OP
>>
File: 1466789722576.jpg (18KB, 250x262px) Image search: [Google]
1466789722576.jpg
18KB, 250x262px
>>18877967
>>18877975
>>18877982
>>18878709
>>18878714
>>18878735
>>18878767
>>18880721
>>18880730
god you are a horrible liar and writer. just endless blathering about the most boring fucking details of your life. i mean it's mostly just you whining about your job

what is supposed to be paranormal or interesting or anything? and who the fuck just pulls out their camera and takes a picture of someone like that?

it's like reading a paranoid schizophrenic's diary about their janitorial work
>>
>>18877967
best story I've read here in a while
>>
Back for lunch break.

Yeah, I'm not ashamed that I got the fuck out of there. Because, despite her weird, disconnected walk, she stayed right on my heels the entire way, until I reached the door and slammed it in her face. I'm not sure what happened. Maybe I closed it too hard. When I didn't hear the storm door open behind me, I chanced a look and saw her pressed, with the same fucking smile, against the glass, walking into it repeatedly.

I got back to my truck and booked it out of there immediately, and went to the owner's house instead of calling him. It was near noon at that point, and despite the hustle and bustle going on around the farm, he dragged himself to the door looking like he'd been asleep.
>>
>>18881335

MORE UPDATES JESUS CHRIST.

PICS OF THE FILTH.
>>
>>18881378
really? It's gross af, honestly. really not something you want knocking around your skull.

Anyway, the owner had a kind of perplexed look when I told him the story, and showed him the pictures, including the one I'd taken of the girl. He verified it did look like his daughter's friend, Katie, and he'd go down and check up on her.

After what I'd just seen and been through, I would have been the worst kind of person if I didn't at least warn him. So I tried to convey how out of whack she seemed, and he concluded it was possible she was on drugs. But he didn't want to get the authorities involved, he would just go down to check up on her, maybe call her mother.

I begged him the entire way down to the camps not to go until he told me I could go back if I wanted to. I shut up at that point, and was even more surprised when we met the son who'd reamed me out earlier in the day at the camp. It still looked like a hoarder's nightmare, but no one was inside. A look around the area didn't turn Katie up, either.

I'd like to say that was the end of the matter, but it wasn't.
>>
Post more pics so it makes this more believable
>>
Pictures or it's fake
>>
No trash pics = Fake
Also, the girl doesn't look "perfect", she looks unkempt, as if she just woke up.
>>
>>18881483
It's his wife. She looks perfect to him.
>>
>Not busting a nut in cripple teen poon
You fucked up. Now you have a "no phones after 8pm" policy instead of qt gymnast gf.
>>
>>18881483

Faggots like you will go on larping about summoning fucking succubi but when a semi decent OC pasta shows up you shout fake?

Cancer is cancer
>>
>>18881596
I don't larp about succubi or vampires or demons or shit like that, I almost exclusively talk to people about Jesus and read shitty scary stories.
>>
>>18881770
What's your point?
Do you want a medal for figuring out it's fake?
This is current year skinwalker pasta friendly /x/. No going back to how it used to be.
>>
>>18877967
Remember the story of the two prisoners who escaped from Dannemora last year? There are plenty of isolated cabins out in the woods in that area.
Great story, btw.
>>
Thanks for reading and enjoying everyone. I guess? I'll tell you the rest of my first encounter, and then go on from there. Lots of shit has happened since that first day at camp.

When the owner called Katie's mom, Deb, she said she hadn't seen her daughter in days, and the last she'd heard, she was at the camp with the owner's daughter. Katie had seemed in high spirits, not out of sorts or strange at all. They were grilling some hamburgers and were going to watch reruns of The Voice. She had mentioned some boy hanging around the camps, creeping on them, however, but since the girls knew him, didn't perceive him to be a threat. She hadn't talked to her daughter since then, but was expecting her to return sometime that day.

The owner let her know we'd seen her, and would be on the lookout for her, but left out all the stuff I had told him. He asked me not to get worked up about what had happened, Katie was a good girl, just going through a hard time, and not to mention anything to anyone.

Idk, I feel like he didn't even really believe me. His son was on the phone when I left to get lunch in town. I wasn't sure what to tell my boss, if anything. I mulled it over my McDonald's, packing myself into one of the tiny little chairs so I could watch all the people around me and be comforted by their presence. I eventually decided to tell my work friend Shawn about it, and texted him that something really weird had happened to me on the job, but not saying exactly what.

Almost immediately he responds asking if everything's okay. I give him vague details; methed up cabin, weird girl, kinda sorta conspiracy going on?

While waiting for a response, I looked up and out the plate glass window to the parking lot.
Where the girl was climbing up, out of the shrubs that lead to a good 10-15 foot drop into the river behind the restaurant.
>>
Pics of the trash
>>
>>18882094

no pic
>>
>>18877967

why is pics filename "april"?

btw, all this shrieks "drug induced schizoid episode" at the top of its voice. stay clear of that girl.
>>
Why didn't you smash the girl OP? What are you fucking gay?
>>
>Beating around the bush when asked for pics. "too gross to show you. You don't wan to see" bullshit
>Image provided is clearly professional, or at least not taken by some dumbass with a phone.
>OP's pick also shows a completely pristine, photogenic bedroom. No mess.
>Devolves into another shitty skinwalker type story

Are you even trying OP?
>>
>>18882153
>Image provided is clearly professional, or at least not taken by some dumbass with a phone
Speaking as someone who does photography and occasionally works on exhibits, there's nothing in the OP picture that couldn't have been achieved with a few Instagram filters. He doesn't seem to be lying there desu.
>>
>>18882168
>there's nothing in the OP picture

damn few noise for a cell pic indoors w/o lights. then again, low rez rescale could have eliminated some noise.

my guess- Kodak analog
>>
>>18882168
Granted, its nothing special. But why put a filter on it at all? And why is it called "april.jpg"? Its very oddly composed for a supposed impromptu photo to document spooky hell house.
>>
File: 1484081661497.png (47KB, 522x472px) Image search: [Google]
1484081661497.png
47KB, 522x472px
>>18882192
>>18882194
lel, I didn't even read the story, just thought that the picture wasn't particularly professional or anything. If that's the context then holy fuck, what an idiot.
>>
>>18882205
I know right? To be fair, the story did actually specify that the girl's room was clean. I goofed.
Still reeks of bullshit though.
>>
addicts live in squalor. there is no way she'd have a pristine room
>>
>>18882224
>18882224
>thinking the girl is an addict and not supposed to be a sinwalker
>what a nubilehomosexual
>>
>>18881924
Ps finish the story OP
>>
>>18883008
Yes plz

Nor all of us are dildos swollen up on their own "intelligence". Some of us like a good story
>>
Holy fuck just let OP finish his story gotdamn
>>
Don't let this thread die! I wanna see what happens next
>>
>>18883986
OP abadons thread
>>
Plz op
>>
>>18883986
>>18884354
>>18881924
Is OP kill? Did the girl find him?
>>
Well this is over then
>>
i imagine some of these armchair detective skeptics go to see movies like Friday the 13th Part 99: Jason vs Unicorns and then 3/4 of the way through the movie they stand up in the theater and scream "BUT UNICORNS PROBABLY DON'T EVEN EXIST! EVERYONE IN THIS THEATER EXCEPT ME IS STUPID!"

we're on /x/ reading stories about ghosts and aliens. no, it probably isn't really true. you're not clever for figuring that out. you're not clever when you point out to your friends that pro-wrestling might be fake. you're not clever for going to see the Nutcracker and mentioning to your date that the whole thing seems choreographed.

shut the fuck up and read the goddamn story, autist.
>>
Sorry for the extended wait everyone, business has been picking up with the incoming summer people.

Anyway, back to Katie.

She had the same, blank look she'd had when reading the magazine, but seemed to be moving more or less normally. When she crested the summit, she rolled her head on her shoulders, like she was cracking her neck. When she straightened up, she spotted me, and gave a wide smile- not as horrifying as the one she'd given me before. I thought I could even detect a hint of relief in it.

But she didn't even look as she stepped into the drivethrough, and nearly got clipped by a white Volkswagen as it sped through. Didn't look at the car, didn't act scared, didn't even flinch. She just raised her hand and gave a little Queen Victoria wave as she approached the store. It would have almost been cute if she hadn't just been on the brink of death, or scattered with bleeding cuts and bruises.

She came in through the exit, right next to where I was sitting, and swung into the seat across from me. She was still smiling, but it was now a kind of secretive, mischievous smile, like we now shared a secret. "Are you going to finish that?" She asked, and though her voice had a kind of furry, warbling quality, it had a normal intonation and stressing. It was if she just woke up and needed to clear her throat, or a cat with a cold. She poked her pointing finger directly into the burger that I was holding in front of my face, fished out the tomato, and messily devoured it. Her eyes widened in happy surprise, she made a hungry 'mmm!' sound, and started gobbling down my fries.
>>
When she was about halfway finished, with no sign of slowing down, I put my half-eaten burger in front of her, which she immediately took a bite of, rolling her eyes in pleasure. "I don't normally eat like this." She said around a mouthful of food, not even bothering that sort of cute little hidey thing that girls do when they're talking and eating at the same time. And to be honest, it looked like the girl didn't really eat at all. She was bone thin, and I could see her ribs and hip bones under her shirt. "I don't like meat when it isn't fresh." Let me tell you, no matter how pretty she was, I'm not going to get the image of her mouthful of chewed food out of my head any time soon.

I had absolutely no idea how to broach the subject of the campgrounds to her. I had no idea of what to say to her at all, really. I mean, wtf do you say to someone you saw hiding out in an animals den inside a house, and then crawl up a fucking cliff out of a river? To be honest, I was actually a little worried what was going to happen when she ran out of food to eat. To buy myself time, I asked her if she wanted a shake.
>>
>>18877967
Bitch need to move out.
>>
Good story Op. remember where your posting. When you don't pre-write these, and post them as such, people go nuclear. Always.
>>
File: d1r6b.jpg (56KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
d1r6b.jpg
56KB, 490x490px
bump
>>
shitty ending
>>
>>18885147
KEK!
Bonne reponse!
>>
Hey guys, OP here again

Sorry but that drug 5 year old jailbait bitchass thot was busy ducking my dick

Anyways, after I bought her a milkshake, she drank it all

And then I drove her back to the crack den house as previously mentioned where she gave me the roaring good succ.

And then I got myself the fuck outta dodge and sat in a Burger King parking lot where I am currently posting this from my ASUS Brand Gaming Laptop, made by ASUS USA. Very nice
And good

Bitch, and computer and the Law of attraction of a movement which seeks masculine honor of my favorite show back in Algeria the following quote for your time and effort to humiliate the following link to the broader movement of my friends and family.
>>
>>18885202
Bump
>>
>>18885202
Did she want shake? I need to know OP, pls.
>>
>>18881924
>the girl was climbing up, out of the shrubs that lead to a good 10-15 foot drop into the river

>>18885202
>crawl up a fucking cliff out of a river?

So did she actually swim in the river or walk along the river bank? Wasn't she soaking wet?
>>
>>18887120
>>18887325
>>18887590

Read >>18886790
>>
>>18887686
I assumed that was a troll. OP has better writing skills than that.
>>
>>18887686
>>18887792
Me too, it's definitely fake
>>
>>18887792
TY, Captain Obvious
>>
>>18881501
aww this just took a very heartwarming turn
>>
please come back OP
>>
>>18881770
You talk about jesus? So you have no issues with fake bullshit then?
>>
It's very obvious you should call the police OP. Like how do you not see this girl is being mistreated in some way and was very likely exposed the debauchery that led to that disgustingly fucked up cabin. It's like from the start you should have taken her to the police or hospital not run away like a scared faggot cuz you think it's some paranormal bs. Please, please give this poor child the support and help she truly needs!
>>
>>18887792
>>18887973
>>18887995
>>18888977

You haven't seen the very obvious twist yet

I, OP, have been kidnapped and raped by little girl's big family

Please send help, my body is in big pain and I can only type short words like this

It hurts a lot

Of the moment I was wondering how you feel like you. I am not going on. I want to see it. It will be a boy. . I want fuck off the path of the moment. If you could, but the whole lyrics to get it tomorrow, but I can fuck off the phone. It will not only the best of luck. I am going to be able to pick it up. It will be in the morning and I am not sure how to do with my wife and I am a beautiful person, but I can get it. I want 626177777200000277777777733777777729999002u27777777788uuuuuuuuuuu
>>
>>18888977
Sounds like a terrible idea, she's from around and just feeling down an autist, gettin the cops involved may cause problems with her familiy.

That not considering any paranormal implication.
>>
>>18888992

Read>>18888986
>>
>>18889041
Deep.
>>
>>18889041
thanks for pointing out the guy continuing to pretend to be OP because it wasn't obvious.
>>
>>18888992
There's already problems with her family. Don't allow fear to lead to inaction, it's very clear this girl needs help.
>>
>>18878767
I reverse image searches the image and didn't find anything, I still think you staged it with a friend but very well thought out anyway.
>>
>>18881413
Post the pics fag or it's not real.
>>
>>18881596
It's those larpers that believe this shit loser.
>>
>>18889133
thisx500
if you really have the pics of the mayhem in the rooms
we want to see them now
>>
where the heck is op
>>
OP srsly.
>>
>>18889048
Fuck off you thick cunt, I AM the OP. Fucker.

I need help.

Now.

262666626265525151517w89000184729 52666689010uuu43
>>
19 foe tha whole thing

(WHOOP)

Walk on out tha trap nigga it's bling bling
>>
>>18885202
Judging by the picture she does usually eat that way.
>>
>>18877967
FUCKING COMMIT TO THE CUNT STORY FAGGOT.
>>
>>18891774
Agreed
>>
>>18891774
He doesn't have it planned out. Shit story, really. Also even though we all know it's fake, it's kind of super lame for the op to admit it's fake and just keep going.

Op don't say shit! If it was even somewhat real you would've shared pics of the fucked up cabin the first time you were asked. You suck op. You suck bad
>>
I didn't think it was that bad OP. But I'm like 99% sure I've seen the pic of the grill in other creepy threads around here before. Instantly gave it away for me when you said pic related. Not bad tho Imo.
>>
File: 1487449147995.jpg (51KB, 478x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487449147995.jpg
51KB, 478x600px
>>18888805
Come on, man, I know the guy's being a party pooper, but you didn't have to attack Jesus because of it. Here, have this rare photo, my friend.
>>
I want to hear the rest of the story but I doubt OP will finish it
>>
b-bump
>>
>>18893632
I was hoping OP would keep going. It's obvious he was making it up as he went along. Started out well, I guess he got stuck on the restaurant part.
>>
>>18888888
>>
OP, wtf man?! Give us the rest ya bastard!
>>
>>18877967
man. I really need to fuck one of these hot alternative chicks. it gets my dick EL DIAMONDOS. I'm so far away still. I need to improve myself. UGHHHHHHHHH
>>
Whoa guys, this blew up hardcore, sorry for the absence. Like I said, summer business is picking up, and also had a doc appt that turned into a hospital trip, not fun. To save everyone the trouble of finding my posts, I'll sadly tripfag. Post in a few
>>
"Sssshhhhhake." She echoed, her words sounding all weird and curly. She gave a little wiggle in her seat, like a cat ready to pounce on something it was stalking, smiling again. It was starting to look like the Creepy Smile again, with her eyes getting so big I could see the whites around her irises. Unnerved, I took it as a yes and joined the line to the counter. Using the Employee of the month plaque and the generic McDonald's framed paintings, I kept my eye on the girl, who watched me the entire time, unwaveringly. Unsurprisingly, the kid at the counter neither suspected my predicament, nor gave a shit. I asked for a double of what I'd had before, and two strawberry shakes.

Because the kid looked about the same age as Katie, and it's a really small town with only a few schools to go to, I nodded my head back to my seat and asked nonchalantly, "Hey, you know that girl back there?" To my surprise, the kid went as red as a beet, and started to do that awkward dance teenage dudes do when they're around poon they think is hot, shuffling his feet and scrubbing at the back of his head.

"Uh, yeah, that's Katie McIntosh." I almost wanted to tell the kid to take a deep breath, because it sounded like all the air had gotten knocked out from his lungs. When I asked him what her deal was, he just kind of gave a nondescript shrug. "I dunno... Katie? She's just... kinda weird."

He did a double take to take another glance at her, then grimaced, and told me something a little strange. Katie had gone missing a few nights ago, when a bunch of kids from different schools had gotten together at one of their family's old, abandoned barns, and since this person's parents didn't mind their kids drinking, they'd gotten a keg and were in the process of getting thoroughly smashed when weird shit started going down.
>>
Shit started getting thrown into the barn through old windows and the open door, rocks, empties, basically just litter. They figured it was someone bitter they hadn't been invited to the party, but they couldn't hear anything from outside. Just a sort of weird snorting noise. A few small dead animals started getting thrown into the mix, which was when the kids started getting freaked out.

It was Katie who stepped up, and shouted at the person to knock their bullshit off, or she'd "come out and carve out your liver with my teeth and eat it on an Alteri roll". That stopped the shit getting thrown phase, but a short while after, some kid shows up, hovering at the edge of the barn's outdoor halogen light. When it got to the point where everyone was noticing him, Katie volunteered to go out and talk with him, saying she knew him.
>>
>>18896115
I kept this thread alive since you stopped updating it and now I don't want to read the story anymore
>>
>>18896479
This

OP, you're fucking shit. I even made the effort to write retarded posts in an effort to make people think you're some stupid fuck that doesn't know how to properly write a story.

Now that you've come back with some bullshit excuse, I don't think anyone here really gives a shit enough to read your thread anymore.

Fuck off.
>>
>>18896958
That's just mean.

Go ahead and finish er up op.
>>
>>18896958
no I thought the story was decent so far I just lost interest while waiting.
OP should write his story before posting next time
>>
i mean u got me hooked
as long as there is a conclusion to this story ill read it
>>
>>18877967
image sauce?
>>
>>18885202
hey baby, you in the mood for a little "shake"?
>>
Bumperino
>>
Go on, OP. This is a good story.
>>
>>18897547
There's no sauce you retard read the story its the girl from it.
>>
>>18897872
The story is fiction, it's possible OP didn't take it himself.
>>
The cardinal sin of a liar is in the details. When a bad liar is lying they feel they have to prove it.
The fact you wrote like 7 or 8 posts just complaining about random stuff and going massively into detail for dumb shit is shady as all hell on it's own and to most people is proof someone's lying.
I only read first three posts. Not reading a chapter of a book just to get to the usual /x/ twist that it's le spooky ghostingy
>>
>>18897872
>read the story
nigg i aint got time for all that shit
i just want moar of ops pic
>>
I still want to hear the end so... Bump
>>
Ignore the faggots. Keep on keeping on.
>>
>>18898054
>>18897988
>>18896958
Jesus Christ you bitch worse than women.
>>
>>18896107
>the kid at the counter
>had gotten together at one of their family's old, abandoned barns

OK your storytelling isn't making any sense. You're supposed to be standing in line at a McDonalds. The guy isn't going to stand there and tell you his life's story. You'd have to come up with some way of speaking with him privately.
>>
>>18885202
>I had absolutely no idea how to broach the subject
Why didn't you ask her why she came out of the river? Also she's covered with cuts, didn't you offer help?
>>
Le Bump.
>>
Wow, do you live in Watertown?
>>
File: 09.05.1945.jpg (125KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
09.05.1945.jpg
125KB, 800x600px
I'm still interested OP
>>
File: aprilcamp.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
aprilcamp.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
Hiiiii everyoooonnnnnnnnnneeeeeee

Wow, I'm from around live in Watertown at one of their family's old, abandoned barns

u got me hooked

Now that you've come back with some bullshit excuse Go ahead and finish er up

I'm she does usually eat that way.

rrrrrlyyyy hngrrry
>>
>>18900599
Me too, bump
>>
>>18898734
>>18898741

BTW I'm not saying this to bash you. I found your story intriguing!
>>
post pics of the trash you filthy larper
>>
I'm scared.
>>
>>18900796
> "Shit I don't know where to go from here with the story I didn't write ahead of time"
> "I know, I'll just pretend creepy girl got me so I can bail"
>>
This thread reads like the story version of the shitty horror tropes thread
>>
Daily reminder that OP is a stupid fuck and nothing he does can salvage the thread at this point.
>>
daily reminder to stfu and let OP finish and stop being so salty cause you can't write a gd story anyone wants to read.
>>
>>18881413

But Isha still seeks to aid mortals by whispering the cures for each of Nurgle's plagues into the universe to be discovered when they are most needed.
>>
"Sssshhhhhake." She echoed, her words sounding all weird and curly. She gave a little wiggle in her seat, like a cat ready to pounce on something it was stalking, smiling again. It was starting to look like the Creepy Smile again, with her eyes getting so big I could see the whites around her irises. Unnerved, I took it as a yes and joined the line to the counter. Using the Employee of the month plaque and the generic McDonald's framed paintings, I kept my eye on the girl, who watched me the entire time, unwaveringly. Unsurprisingly, the kid at the counter neither suspected my predicament, nor gave a shit. I asked for a double of what I'd had before, and two strawberry shakes.

Because the kid looked about the same age as Katie, and it's a really small town with only a few schools to go to, I nodded my head back to my seat and asked nonchalantly, "Hey, you know that girl back there?" To my surprise, the kid went as red as a beet, and started to do that awkward dance teenage dudes do when they're around poon they think is hot, shuffling his feet and scrubbing at the back of his head.

"Uh, yeah, that's Katie McIntosh." I almost wanted to tell the kid to take a deep breath, because it sounded like all the air had gotten knocked out from his lungs. When I asked him what her deal was, he just kind of gave a nondescript shrug. "I dunno... Katie? She's just... kinda weird." He did a double take to take another glance at her, then grimaced, and told me something a little strange. Katie had gone missing a few nights ago, when a bunch of kids from different schools had gotten together at one of their family's old, abandoned barns, and since this person's parents didn't mind their kids drinking, they'd gotten a keg and were in the process of getting thoroughly smashed when weird shit started going down.
>>
Shit started getting thrown into the barn through old windows and the open door, rocks, empties, basically just litter. They figured it was someone bitter they hadn't been invited to the party, but they couldn't hear anything from outside. Just a sort of weird snorting noise. A few small dead animals started getting thrown into the mix, which was when the kids started getting freaked out.

It was Katie who stepped up, and shouted at the person to knock their bullshit off, or she'd "come out and carve out your liver with my teeth and eat it on an Alteri roll". That stopped the shit getting thrown phase, but a short while after, some kid shows up, hovering at the edge of the barn's outdoor halogen light. When it got to the point where everyone was noticing him, Katie volunteered to go out and talk with him, saying she knew him.

Everyone was kind of nervous, since the kid looked legit like he was tweaking on meth or something, but Katie went out completely unafraid, taking a couple of hotdogs and a plastic cup of beer with her. After a few minutes of nervous monitoring, the kid still didn't seem any closer to beating the shit out of Katie, and everyone else went back to the party. And that was the last time anyone had seen her. The kid thought maybe Katie's friend (daughter of the farm owner with the camps) had invited her over to a sleepover, or was what he heard.
>>
At this point, my food was ready, so I thanked the kid and went back to my seat, where Katie was now practically vibrating with excitement. I set the entire tray of food in front of her, whereupon she grabbed a handful of fries and crammed them into her mouth. Watching her eat, I was almost a little embarrassed for her, considering the over-the-shoulder looks we were now getting. Though I'm not sure if it was her eating, or her appearance which was getting more attention; despite being pretty and petite, with a knockout figure, what drew the eye more were the bruises and cuts all over her considerable amount of exposed flesh. And the bruises were in the weirdest places- on her elbows, shoulders, around her mouth. The cuts, too, looked more like claw marks, I guess, as if an animal had attacked her.

I guess I'd felt I kind of owed it to this girl to help her, since I'd already run away from her once. I felt kind of crappy about it- she was probably only fourteen or fifteen, and she seemed like she was in serious trouble, from all the stuff I'd heard about her.

"Awww!" She suddenly exclaimed, holding up one of the milkshakes. "Ohh my god he's SOOO WEIRD." She practically shouted- once again, the intonation was all wrong. At first, she sounded as though touched, and then suddenly, enraged. On the cup was written <3 Kaydee. Idk if that's the way her name was really spelled, but if it wasn't, I already felt sad for our schools. Not thinking, I put a hand on her forearm, making her set the cup back down, and telling her to calm down. Without warning, she leaned down and tried to bite me.

I say "try" only because I was just quick enough to move my hand away from her arm when I saw her bare her teeth; I saw brownish stains between discolored teeth right before her head darted down, and I felt the vaguest glimmer of enamel and hot breath right before I heard a "click". She'd taken out the smallest nip of skin on my right knuckle, but it was already bleeding profusely.
>>
Don't get me wrong, I've definitely injured myself worse on the job, but it was definitely disconcerting to be bitten as a warning shot. She just sort of cocked her head as she started on a burger without bothering to remove the wrapper, chomping through paper and all, eyes unblinking as she watched me. "Want me to kiss it and make it better?" She asked as I pressed a stack of napkins over the joint. I gave her a kind of warning glance, to which she gave the most unnerving giggle. Like, it didn't even sound like a human's vocal chords could have produced this laugh, as if it came from a hyena or something.

I don't really know how to describe what she did next. She just kind of bonelessly... slid out of the chair and wobbled upright, and trotted out the door. Literally trotted, high-stepping and all, and dashed off in the direction of the gas station.

That was my first day with "Katie". Since then, I've been contacted by both of her parents, and have talked to the friend who's father owns the camp, which I'll talk about later. But since that first meeting, I don't think it's really Katie anymore.
>>
this was as good as anything on old /x/ when people were trying a little harder, I know you fags just hate everything but it started off good

OP made a terrible mistake in having part of the shock be that there was maggots and dead shit on the floor and then saying he took pictures, why the fuck would you say that on here and not expect everyone to want to see them, you should have just said "I was so disgusted I didn't even think to etc"
>>
>>18904433
It started off awful. He over explained in such a cliché way I couldn't even pretend to suspend disbelief. It was clearly fiction, not finished, not plotted out, not even a believable op image for this dead horse skinwalker troupe.

You better dig up better archives because the good threads of old x were not this shitty. Usually I commend any attempt at OC over RPin succubus how do i into vampire threads. But OP didn't even put in enough effort or thought to consider this half-assed. Hell, quarted-assed would be generous.
>>
>>18878767
>pic in OP related, girl is her
>stockings
She is begging to get fucked
>>
File: camp.jpg (53KB, 1201x675px) Image search: [Google]
camp.jpg
53KB, 1201x675px
>>
File: campbr.jpg (39KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
campbr.jpg
39KB, 580x435px
>>
File: campkitch.jpg (57KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
campkitch.jpg
57KB, 580x435px
>>
Amazing share OP.
>>
>>18905021
>>18905029
>31st March
>lately
op a shit
>>
>>18905021
Nice, good story OP, keep it going.
>>
The only flaw in this story is the OP image filename, "april", which seems like a weird name if the girl is called Katie.

Other than that, this seems like good content, better than the usual bullshit LARPing and divination threads posted here these days.

What's up with all the redditors complaining? You are not smart, you are autists bitching about stupid shit.
>>
>>18905365
>this
>>
>>18905021
Happy September 13, 2014. No one has digitized shit this old on their phones. Why no more Katie pictures?
>>
>>18905018
Bump
>>
>>18905510
58483uu383fidiui48484838384333uuauw66w77777w22899999uu3uu3uuuu3
>>
>>18877967
jessica celebre is the girl in OPs pic
>>
So many failed creepasta's lately.
Bad planning. Bad or recycled photos.
It's annoying.
>>
>>18906457
Thanks my dude now everyone the story is not worth reading OP flamed out big time
>>
13th of September is my birthday
>>
you fucking nerds ruin everything.
>>
>she skinwalks
>>
>>18888805
Don't cut yourself on the edge kid. Reddit's that way

>>>>>>>/out/
>>
File: board with a nail.jpg (41KB, 625x435px) Image search: [Google]
board with a nail.jpg
41KB, 625x435px
>>18888805
>>18907069
Oh no, you called him a Redditor!
>>
>>18881028
Fgt
>>
>>18889056
She should fear the action in this specific circumstance. Obviously the law would normally send a child back to their biological parents/family regardless of what the child says.
>>
>>18897988
See
>>18885147
>>
>>18882110
>drug induced schizoid episode
>schizoid
Did you mean schizophrenic?
Because schizoid personality disorder is something totally different and doesn't really affect your general "normalcy" except for making you perhaps cold and distanced or something. I've been diagnosed with it at one point, in connection with major depression.

Good thread BTW but the lack of pics makes my bullshit detector ring.
>>
>>18885202
>"I don't like meat when it isn't fresh."
10/10 keep going.

Obviously fabricated tho.
>>
>>18896958
You sound bitter.
Are you jealous because you can't write like OP.

>>18898683
Fuck you anon, men are ten times the bitches women are.
>>
>>18905018
>Google reverse image search: "Infant"
>>18905021
>Google reverse image search: "Child", with many creepy pictures in "visually similar"
>>18905029
>Google reverse image search: "Blackstone house of horrors", news reports of three infant carcasses found in house

OP is pretty good DESU. Or this could in fact be coincidence b/c the pics are just generally creepy and so google reveals creepy pics for #2 and #3, and #1 just so happens to match "infant" for some reason.
>>
>>18904353
>>18904355
>>18904360
>>18904365
Is this like someone trying to finish the story off better than OP, or what am I supposed to feel about this? Like do people do that on /x/? Because I'm a newfriend.
>>
>>18907629
Stop samefagging

>>/leddit/
>>
>>18908309
>jealous because you can't write like OP

Lmao

These story segments are mediocre at best, something a high school underclassmen could come up with.

Anyone including me could write something far better.

I'm more """bitter""" about the fact that OP clearly bullshit ted the story and actually wrote it as he went along, which contribute to its shittyness. It's clear that he has no further desire to continue to contribute to the thread of finish his story.
>>
>>18900796
Aww, come on OP. Noob mistake.
>>
File: justtwodocksdown.jpg (81KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
justtwodocksdown.jpg
81KB, 720x960px
>>18908384
you're REALLY cute Jessica

lets meet at my camp :>
>>
>>18878767
>(pic in OP related, girl is her)

those stockings and pale thighs make my pants tight
>>
Why isn't this shit closed yet MODS come on.
>>
>>18909778
Mods on /x/ don't do shit
>>
>>18909778
Seriously? I've been wondering the same thing. The story seemed good at first, but wtf? Op obviously doesn't live where he says he lives and he obviously doesn't do what he says he does.

Should have finished the story quicker. Or at least written it completely before posting. Those staged pics posted days after request? Ugh that is so qringe worthy.

I really can't believe op actually threw a bunch of clothes in his bathtub, and went further by throwing plastic bags all around his kitchen, just for this shit story. Bad job OP. Very bad job
>>
>>18907069
If you're so bothered maybe you should be in church instead you fucking christfag.
>>
>>18910765
They're not his pictures tho, literally just shit taken from Google images.

>>18911186
OP delivers
>>
File: VF_Spin.jpg (22KB, 278x360px) Image search: [Google]
VF_Spin.jpg
22KB, 278x360px
>>18877967
>>
>>18907629
Why do we not call them "Reditards"?
>>
I can't believe this thread is still alive. OP abandoned his bullshit a long time ago.
>>
>>18913151
Dead thread

MODS!! COME CLEAN THIS SHIT UP!!!!!
>>
>>18913151
Pretty fucked up of OP
>>
>>18888805
>>18907629
>>18908375
>>
File: sorry.jpg (10KB, 417x121px) Image search: [Google]
sorry.jpg
10KB, 417x121px
>>18908375
>>18914817
Sorry. Not everyone here shares the same opinion as you.
>>
>>18914820
Kill yourself.
>>
>>18916016
You first dipshit.
Thread posts: 200
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.