[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 367
Thread images: 46

File: 1489826250786.jpg (125KB, 600x1045px) Image search: [Google]
1489826250786.jpg
125KB, 600x1045px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Server:
/div/cord: https://discord.gg/qWN3dcM

Previous thread: >>18866581
>>
I'm here for any chit-chat on divination. I can read one person; I do tarot.
>>
>>18871796
What kind of query would you like from that one person? I can trade.
>>
File: r1.png (95KB, 1349x237px) Image search: [Google]
r1.png
95KB, 1349x237px
< Repost because thread got deleted. I'd like to read more opinions and see how common it is.
>>
File: nick-of-time.jpg (121KB, 773x592px) Image search: [Google]
nick-of-time.jpg
121KB, 773x592px
>>18871809

You ever see this episode of The Twilight Zone? It's why I've started using the pic to start reading.
>>
>>18871800
I'm not trading or anything, but I just need age, gender & sun sign for a 3-card spread plus significator.
>>
>>18871809
Reading addictions are normally a sign of desperation to want to hear the things that YOU want to hear. And that's not healthy.
>>
>>18871809
I'll get a second opinion from another reader if the question is truly important. There's too many potential queries that can be thought of. If you don't broaden the scope, it's unbalanced. Not to mention, it would be wasting the time of the readers and taking up slots for querents who are actually serious.
>>
>>18871809
The same question over and over again I usually just read for myself and try to make changes between readings. I will always read something for myself before asking anyone else, the latter of which I use only when I want a new perspective or if my own ego is getting in the way too much.

That being said, I most often find that the ones I can't read for myself no one else can seem to read for me either, so it's kind of pointless.
>>
>>18871781

>Discord Server:
/div/cord: https://discord.gg/49vXGrC
>>
File: 43114521141.jpg (648KB, 2456x1706px) Image search: [Google]
43114521141.jpg
648KB, 2456x1706px
How's everyones experience with readings over the years and months? I'm mostly interested in "rational" replies. I know that a lot of people here are very easy to sway and react positively to very general readings. Another factor is that our memory is super tricky and people remember readings wrong.

Example: some guy said a reader gave him a very accurate description of his future girlfriend. But eventually after I asked him to actually find the quote in the archives, he did and he saw it wasn't even close as accurate as he thought he remembered.

HAVING SAID THAT... I'm still very curious to hear about what other people have experienced here no matter how it turned out.
>>
>>18871948
People's memories can betray them, but as long as there's lasting advice of practical use, why not?
>>
File: this is your life-.png (401KB, 560x397px) Image search: [Google]
this is your life-.png
401KB, 560x397px
Give me your queries!
I need:
>age
>Sign
>Query
>>
>>18871961
I'm more interested in the paranormal aspect of divination such as looking into the actual future. Normal, mundane advice is nice but you get this already everywhere else.
>>
>>18871809
i am addicted to readings too baby boo
>>
>>18871948
>find the quote in the archives
>not saving all your readings

What a pleb
>>
>>18871823
33, male, gemini
>>
>>18871823
male
pisces

Will I be a successful doctor?
>>
>>18871968
aries

love reading for the next 5 months
>>
>>18871968
>21
>Leo
Will I might a girl who actually shares the same interests as me at some point this year? Thanks man.
>>
>>18871823
male, 21, pisces

What do the girls think of me?
>>
File: 2qbeSYt.jpg (142KB, 700x666px) Image search: [Google]
2qbeSYt.jpg
142KB, 700x666px
>>18871978

woof
>>
>>18872007
A couple of faggots ran him off, same as usual on /div/
>>
>>18871948
most of them are wrong and completely off the mark, sometimes I knowingly leave subtle cues so the readers can cold read and bam, they read exactly as I expect them to.

For example the question "will I find love?" can be asked in different ways and the tone of your question determines the tone of the answer lol

It's pretty funny and an obvious scam

and truth be told most of the questions asked here have no right answers, it could be fucking anything.
>>
>>18872009
I was talking about the cock, I don't give a shit about that sad sack of shit, stray
>>
>>18871972
Then you're best reading a book by Jan Woudhuysen called Tarot Therapy. It explains the full approach without any spiritually subjective stuff, from the standpoint of a therapist using the cards on patients.

>>18871987
Your significator's the knight of cups, which tells me that your logic has the desire to move forward with hings in life, to progress, while your emotions are afraid of crossing any hurdles, no matter how great or small. The knight sits on his horse with a satisfactory grin as he looks ahead, while his horse is afraid to cross a creek.

The Devil, High Priestess & the 2 of cups.

Now, before I go on, I put mo guarantee or certainties in my readings because the future isn't written in stone. But what I see in the cards tell me of a possible ethical issue that may hinder your success. It's a warning for you to not give in to base desires & tempations when it comes to your career. Think carefully about the implications your actions will have not only on yourself, but on colleagues & future clients/patients. For what it's worth, you have to understand the relationships you hold with your colleagues, with your patients & the public; to maintain success in your career, you need to maintain these relationships by maintaining proper ethics in terms of work, in terms of your oath as a doctor & in terms of your everyday dealings in society.

>>18871990
>>18871980
Well, I'm not only not very good with things to do with time or time limits, nor would I just read if someone doesn't have a question, but I'm here more for the conversation than to read, sadly. Others will be able to read you if you wish; just wait until you find a reader willing to read & ping them. Give them all the info they need to read you too.
>>
>>18871781
How do people predict dates, or "when's" with tarot cards? I have a little practice but I don't understand how people do it
>>
>>18872022
>you're best reading a book by Jan Woudhuysen called Tarot Therap
That is the exact opposite of what that anon asked for. Anon asked for paranormal aspect, and you suggested a book on psychology.
>>
>>18872030
Also I will be doing some random reads but not when or dates questions.
>Gender
>Query
>>
File: 1ci2u.jpg (133KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1ci2u.jpg
133KB, 736x736px
>>18872030
Some people use a table of sorts that lists the cards' associations with specific decans in each zodiac month. Pic related; this is the Thoth tarot, spread across a zodiac calendar chart.
>>
>>18872039
Exactly; there's nothing paranormal about a psychological tool. And that book is actually a tarot book, not a psychology book. You'd have to read it before you judge it, man.
>>
File: chart.jpg (258KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
chart.jpg
258KB, 748x1102px
i would really appreciate a general reading of this chart
>>
>>18872044
I'm not fond of astrology symbols, but no will look for a more readable chart then
>>
>>18872043

Male
How best to deal with the opposition and competition?
>>
>>18872048
Well... I guess it'll be tough for you because tarot is heavy with astrological symbolism. It would help if you did get a book on it too. For Thoth deck, the Book of Thoth/Liber 78. For Rider-Waite deck, I suggest Holistic Tarot & for the Golden Dawn deck, the Magical Tarot of the Golden Dawn.

You can find them in GDfriend's Mega link.
>>
>>18872046
>Exactly; there's nothing paranormal about a psychological tool.
If you don't see it as anything past a psychological tool, that's fine, but don't recommend that to someone who is looking for something else. Just abstain from answering, not that hard.

>that book is actually a tarot book, not a psychology book
It is a book on tarot that treats it as a psychological tool. It is the /exact/ opposite of what that anon requested.
>>
>>18872065
>Abstain from teaching people to stop being superstitious
ftfy.

Just because it's the exact opposite of what you or anyone else asked for, it doesn't mean that it's not apt or factual, nor does it mean that it won't help at all. It's called keeping an open mind & reading not only what others recommend in good faith, but finding your own materials through your own research.
>>
>>18871990
Stay Optimistic About Your Love Life

Positive thinking and faith will bring you romance

The Romance Angels send you this card to remind you that you have a strong influence upon your love-life satisfaction. If you’ve been complaining or worrying lately, the angels guide you to shift to a more optimistic perspective. Even if you’ve had your romantic hopes repeatedly dashed, there’s still reason to hold the faith that real love can be yours . . . if you believe it!

Today, take action steps to positively manifest the love life you desire. Whether you’re single or in a partnership, begin by visualizing yourself as romantically happy and satisfied. See and imagine yourself with a wonderful partner who embodies the qualities that are important to you. Imagine that person appreciating and loving you, too.

You can write lists and conduct journaling sessions about your feelings, hopes, desires, and intentions. You can also create a “Dream Board,” with images and phrases related to your love-life goals pasted onto a poster board. Daily, look at this Dream Board with positive intent, and follow any inner guidance to take actions related to your dreams.

Your positive outlook will make you a more physically and energetically attractive person, which will definitely help your relationship with yourself . . . and everyone else, too.
>>
>>18872058
>5 of pentacles reversed
You feel tired of being on a constant conflict and feel that you are insecure on how to resolve the situation, this but the energy must be recovered to move forward. Trust on yourself so you can move along.
>10 of wands
Your heavy charge is one of the reasons you feel insecure right now. You must stop and think if All your efforts are worth. Don't be affraid of asking for help on how to endure the opposition you feel. No man can do all alone.
>7 of wands
You can triumph if you listen and persevere. Sometimes you will have to concede to the oppinions of others. But if you trust yourself you can endure the long fight
>>
>>18872043
Male
How far will this next quick venture take me? Will I get the response I'm looking for?
>>
>>18872095

Thank you very much. I'll try and do that.
>>
>>18872060
Well I have read the Rachel Pollack's book, and I can understand the union of some cards to astrology. But I never studied astrology
>>
>>18872022
>knight of cups
fuck I wanted knight of wands, he's better

>For what it's worth, you have to understand the relationships you hold with your colleagues, with your patients & the public; to maintain success in your career, you need to maintain these relationships by maintaining proper ethics in terms of work, in terms of your oath as a doctor & in terms of your everyday dealings in society.

Guess I can't be like House MD, anyways thanks
>>
>>18871993
Let Go Of Control Issues

Allow this situation to unfold naturally

The Romance Angels have heard your prayers about your love life. Now, it’s up to you to allow their help to manifest by stepping out of their way. By trying to control other people or external circumstances, you’ll only frustrate yourself and slow down your answered prayer. There are plenty of times in life that call for you to take charge, but this isn’t one of them.

Of course, it’s fine to have your preferences, practice visualizations, and hold intentions. Definitely ask the angels for your desires! This card is a reminder, however, that your prayer may be answered differently from what you had in mind. Be open to all possibilities and trust in God’s infinite wisdom and compassionate love.

Control issues are based upon fears that others (including God) won’t live up to your expectations. This is also called “outlining,” where you hand the universe a script of how you want it and everyone to behave. Outlining could cause you to overlook an even more beautiful way in which your prayers may be answered.

So, please call upon the Romance Angels to elevate your levels of trust so that you can enjoy the creative avenues by which true love comes to you.
>>
>>18872100
That's fine; tarot itself doesn't require knowing astrology in & out. As a matter of fact, some decks like the Thoth deck also have the cards marked with 1 zodiac & 1 planetary sign, which also tells you what decan the card falls under.

And a decan is 1 week within each 3-week zodiac month.

There are tables lingering everywhere on the net; just do a Google image search & you'll find something suitable.
>>
>>18872102
>Wanting to be like a fictional character
>That does all the things that would get doctors jail time irl
Just letting you know that doctors have actually been given jail time in the past for refusing patients outright without cause. Even the things you may think are mild, actually aren't. So don't take your ethical advice from a sub-par TV show.
>>
>>18872097
>Reversed 7 of pentacles
Revise your plans. You have to consider carefully what you expect of this Adventure or else you won't get nothing out of it. Priorities always come first! Don't get too distracted or else you will not get results after your journey
>3 of wands
You need to become more aware of the opportunities that exist for you right now as there may be more than you are aware of. Maybe a change of perspective can happen
>Reversed Lovers
Beware there will be a big choice. Face it with all your confidence because you won't be able to run of the responsibility that comes with it.
All in all, your adventure has a big potential if you invest the time and effort on it
>>
>>18872126
>sub-par TV show
The TV show is good. Being like House is not
>>
>>18871968
Libra
Give me a general for this week if you could.
>>
>>18872093
thank you angel chan
>>
>>18872149
I'll take it.
>>
>>18872112
angel chan I want to sniff your asshole

>only if you are a cute grill tho

>no homo
>>
>>18871968
Leo
Love read regarding me and this guy. Call him B. Is there a chance? He feels pretty flirty, but I'm scared he's just like that everyone.
>>
>>18872043

Male
I'm wondering which direction my life will end up going in. I have so many different things happening that are pulling me towards many different directions. Could you give me some insight? Tarot has helped me a little in the past. Please and thank you kindly.
>>
>>18872043
Female
Will I be able to achieve any of my current career related goals?
>>
>>18871781
Not sure who would be able to divine this, but tonight I made contact with the tetragrammaton and a subsequent channeling, just want to see if there's any higher divine significance of the contact/channeling or something that I'm missing or being deceived of, I would like to know.

Thanks!
>>
>>18871968

Virgo
Career reading for the next year?
>>
>>18872209
>Reversed devil
The meaning is clear and powerful. You feel captured, stretched, like a bit of butter spread on a big bread. You have to choose your freedom, even if it means being "selfish". Your own desires, dreams and hopes are what can set you on the right way.
>Queen of Swords
Your intellect is your best Ally now. Use it to judge clearly the situation and to take the best course of action. I said something about being selfish. But this card is also about fairness and justice. The balance is hard, I know, but in order to resolve your situation, it must be found.
>8 of wands
The outcome is probably you still being busy, but busy on things that are of your own things and not in other things that are imposed, or contrary to you.
>>
>>18871781
21 male, 22 this july

General reading?
>>
>>18872126
>Just letting you know that doctors have actually been given jail time in the past for refusing patients outright without cause. Even the things you may think are mild, actually aren't. So don't take your ethical advice from a sub-par TV show.

I am actually more interested in House's diagnostic skills than his other bullshit. I know, our medical ethics class began and ended with what not to do to and the professor frequently used House as an example of what not to do.
>>
>>18872264

>House's diagnostic skills

Except the show is written to make him appear brilliant and yet has several flaws in time progression of tests/diagnosis, symptom diagnosis, and the actual available science to draw many of the team's conclusions.

It's fiction.
>>
File: enhance.jpg (25KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
enhance.jpg
25KB, 400x300px
>>18872264
>>18872279

>pic related
>>
>>18871823
20, female, libra
Anything about career or love, please
>>
>>18872220
>Reversed king of wands.
Beware of your temper. Being to stubborn or hot-headed will cause you problems on your work. You have energy. Use it to guide but not to impose your way on others.
It can also refer to your boss. In that case you don't have to tolerate something like that, but we all know we can't quit our jobs so easily...
>Reversed hanged man
If things are not going well at work it’s important that you resist the temptation to blame everything and everyone besides yourself. At the same time it’s important that you don’t blame yourself for everything either as this would prevent you from being able to move forward. You may need to ultimately change something major about your current work; give some thought to what your ideal situation may look like.
>The star
The hope on the horizon. The reason to persevere. Everything is there. You see it far far away. This will be your inspiration to continue going forward. Don't lose sight of it and then the hopes you have will come true
>>
>>18872112
Thank you friend I appreciate it.
>>
Any scriers looking to trade? I also scry.
>>
>>18872256

That was beautiful anon, I was worried a reading would add to the confusion. Yet it seems that what will take me in the right direction is indeed my instinct. I really needed that reminder, thank you. I give you my best wishes, and good luck in your tarot endeavors!
>>
>>18872350
I'm down. What's your query? Make genders clear.
>>
>>18872043

Female

Will my art related project be succesful?

Thanks
>>
>>18872043
Male
A general for things to come, ty senpai
>>
>>18872043
male

what do girls in my class think of me?
>>
>>18872043
Maybe I'm too late, but:

Male
What did she thought about the whole situation today? (this is not related to love in any sort of way)
>>
>>18872359
Oh shit. Are you still there?
>>
>>18872430
Yes
>>
>>18872433
Okay. I'm male.

Sounds odd, but I'd you to scry an idea I have in my head, SNFA. I just want to see how another person would aesthetically conceive of and judge it.

I've done a few times here before. It works.
>>
>>18872043
male

How does my near term love life and career look?
>>
>>18871968
Virgo
Love read: Does this girl still like me? Or has she switched off me?
>>
Trading
>>
>>18871823
Male
Virgo

Anything about career or love
>>
>>18872460
A career reading from now until August.
>>
>>18872466
Okay. I want to know if L is safe.
>>
>>18872469
Is this the cat, by the way? I know there's a cat person around.

Oh geez. I don't think so. I keep getting images depicting gory action. "The Cat's Eye" in a book. I think there was an accident involving the eye, because I get a few references in multiple books. I do think she's alive, and possibly that someone found her.

"That was why the word 'egg' was dropped from our vocabulary..." See what I mean.
>>
>>18872466
So each card represents a month.
>five of cups, eight of cups, knight of swords, ace of swords, knight of pentacles

Seems this month may have been some hardships and some disappointments, but next month you're accepting what has happened and are moving on. June you take the bull by the horns and carve your own path to exactly what you want. July looks like you're getting a new start, one that is everything you deserve. I get the vibe that you expect it and you take full advantage of this beginning. August you're making good progress for yourself in this new start. Seems you have a bright future ahead of you with the Knight of pents. If you aren't already decently established, you will be. Seems like your superiors trust you to complete a task, and not only do it efficiently but do it well.
>>
>>18872479
>is this the cat, by the way?
No
Involving the eye? It's possible with what they're up to. Now I'm worried. Though if something was wrong like that they would have contacted me already, so I don't think it's as serious as you're depicting it, but thanks.
>>
>>18872448
Sorry, I had like 50 messages to answer. Here goes.

The imagery I'm getting is a bit Victorian or Baroque, very fancy clothing the other person is wearing. There is a face of contemplation and judgement. Suddenly, a light bulb appears above the person's head, and a finger goes up. The person goes up to a painting, pulls out a writing implement, and starts making marks, drawing circles around things, making comments.

Your idea is likely to be considered well and taken seriously, but there would be criticism you'd receive. It would not necessarily be brutal criticism, but it would be sharp criticism, ostensibly with the intention of being constructive. It seems to end on a happy note after that, the criticism being given with the goal of being constructive.

For me (also male), I'd like you to scry a clue or hint for the job or company I should be looking for right now. Thanks.
>>
>>18872509
Honestly, I wanted to hear what your impression would be, instead of an example. Your noggin I'm using, after all. But hey, this reading's fine too.

I'll start.
>>
>>18872260
Update: career and love would be better thanks.
>>
>>18872519
Oh shit, I thought you wanted me to scry what a specific other person would think of it. You wanted me opinion? I can do that. Is it an occult or art thing?
>>
>>18872509
>>18872519
I'm getting the image of a mildly disheveled looking man, portraying himself in serious posture for a job interview. Shoulder length, greasy hair. 5 o'clock shadow that borders on mismanaged. Suddenly, the interviewer, a meek bald-headed man with glasses, extends his hand as if to offer the job. The disheveled man becomes radiant, of a gold aura, and shakes the man's hand excitedly. Actually he starts shaking it real fast, as his eyes light up. The bald man receives this with awe, rather than disgust.

I got the feeling of a job type that would have you as savant--for some inexplicable reason, you happen to be really good at this. No one really knows what would actually go into being 'really good' at this type of job, they sort of just wing it. But whatever aspects of you are hyper-capable (a weird mangling of useless skills), come together to form a foreign-seeming man.

It's possibly sales.
>>
>>18872526
An art thing. Yeah, go ahead.
>>
Trading
>>
>>18872547
>I got the feeling of a job type that would have you as savant--for some inexplicable reason, you happen to be really good at this
>whatever aspects of you are hyper-capable (a weird mangling of useless skills)
This is precisely the kind of job I was looking for, but I need to know how to find it.

>It's possibly sales.
Right, I'm fairly certain I'm going for another position in sales or marketing. Again, I need to know how to find it or what to look out for. I was looking for a hint on finding it. If I get an interview, I get the job, that simple. I just need to know how to find it.

>>18872549
>art thing
It looks a bit gaudy to me. Don't get me wrong, I like baroque and Victorian things very much, but it seems like something is off. It's supposed to be shinier, brighter. It seems a bit dull, lacking in lustre. I see what you're going for, and the design is great, but it just doesn't pop. It is something I would definitely appreciate if examining, but there is nothing that draws the eye to it. It needs to be something that draws from the other side of the room. It's not a matter of the colors being off, it's like the wrong material is used, something inferior. Drop more dimes on the top quality stuff, don't cheap out, or it will look like it's lacking in passion, which is the opposite of what you want to accomplish.
>>
Still trading, if anyone is around.
>>
>>18872610
I'd do one card muh nigguh

I want to know if my grandfather is watching over me? I recently had a dream of him trying to tell me something. He died 18 years ago
>>
>>18872686
Sure.
I'd like to know if "he" is going to message me soon
>>
File: IA1JRdB.jpg (73KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
IA1JRdB.jpg
73KB, 500x707px
thread so ded
>>
>>18872686
Six of Cups
Ten of Wands
Hermit

These are the perfect cards. He is watching over you. He still cares for you deeply, though he worries about you. He'd like to move on, but wants to stay here longer for you.
>>
>>18872659
Yeah, I didn't get anything on that even though I knew it was what you were asking about. I even consulted the tarot, and it just seemed like something you were going to happen upon eventually.
>>
>>18872043
F
What does J think of me and what is holding him back?
>>
>>18871968
F
Will we make up?
>>
Anyone doing readings? I can't really tell who still is this deep in the thread. If you are, please let me know and what you need from me. Thanks.
>>
>>18872783
bump
>>
Lmao guess I'm not getting my one card return?
>>
File: 3iD06YN.gif (2MB, 400x206px) Image search: [Google]
3iD06YN.gif
2MB, 400x206px
>>18872809
>>
>>18872819
Figured. Fuck your grandpa.
>>
File: 1373417751823.gif (350KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
1373417751823.gif
350KB, 500x344px
>>18872820
>>
>>18872688
why the comma over the he? is he tranny or something..

anywho, I got knight of swords, so its a yes. A message is coming to you soon.
>>
>>18872695
lol maybe he is surprised at my degenerate behavior
>>
>>18872820
>Fuck your grandpa.
lulz grandpa would be happy, especially if you are a chick with a cute butt
>>
File: 1400105169433.jpg (18KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
1400105169433.jpg
18KB, 284x339px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNugjm0iNxU

Good night, Div!
>>
>>18873051
Interesting sync. I just accidentally'd into this video the other night.
>>
>>18873059
This song always makes me feel awful ;/ I think I've heard it 2000ish times.

The feels, man... the feels. Glad you didn't say it was an weird song, like I've heard before.
>>
>>18873067
Nah, it was just a funny sync to me because I saw it so recently and through an unrelated link.

I wonder how many times I've read for you before.
>>
>>18873084
Probably many times ;/ Did/do you have a trip or name?
>>
>>18873086
I did, once upon a time. You probably wouldn't remember me. And I haven't read for you recently unless you know how to read conversely.
>>
File: 1483226339456.png (920KB, 1577x653px) Image search: [Google]
1483226339456.png
920KB, 1577x653px
>>18873093
I, unfortunately, have a very great memory. I used to read, yeah ^^
>>
>>18873107
Congratulations, you just posted an image I've seen in a scry. Ding ding ding, too much sync. Drop me a throwaway, please.
>>
>>18873108
I deleted my last throw away, sorry ;/ Don't really have any right now.
>>
>>18873115
>Ace of Swords, Ace of Pentacles, Wheel of Fortune, 2 of Wands
I would make one and drop it here if I were you.

But hey, it's up to you.
>>
>>18873107
>>18873108
Niiiiice
>>
>>18873128
I actually can't read cards, bibliomancy is my thing.

If you're often around, I'm sure we're going to meet again.
>>
Trading
>>
>>18873161
What's up?
>>
>>18873170
muh dick
>>
>>18873170
Is he thinking about me? Does he miss me?
You?
>>
trading
>>
>>18873178
Query?
>>
>>18873176
>3 of Wands
Yes
>Strength, Wheel of Fortune reversed, 3 of Cups, 9 of Cups
Yes, do you really need an explanation? He's thinking of you and he misses you and is looking forward to the next time he sees you, exceedingly straightforward. I wish I could say more, but there's literally nothing more to say about your query.

I'm wondering about how to get let and serious with this girl, push things in the right direction, whatever.

>>18873174
Shame there won't be a girl around to bring it down, eh?
>>
>>18873183
who is more attractive me or my friend R? we both are guys, kinda rivals.
>>
>>18873196
>Shame there won't be a girl around to bring it down, eh?

help me babe
>>
>>18873196
Thanks. Starting yours.

>>18873201
Okay. Starting yours after above.
If you want to start mine: Will the guy i love ever reinvest in me 100% again?
>>
>>18873196
>How to take things in a more serious direction:
Moon reversed
Six of Wands
Ace of Pentacles
>What will become of you two:
Devil
Queen of Cups
Magician
Page of Wands

To make things a bit more serious, you'll need to be totally direct with what you want from the relationship. Confidence, and taking the lead will push her in that direction. You'll also need to be patient. She won't be totally on board at first, but she'll be intrigued by your desires for her and that could lead to a lot more between you two.
Seem you two will become quite fond of each other. She'll have a tendency to be a bit hot and cold, maybe difficult to understand from your perspective i.e. she likes to do things the hard way for some reason, but you guys will have a great bond if you work on it.

>>18873201
>you:
Page of Wands
Hierophant
Ten of Pentacles
>R:
Judgement
Four of Cups
Seven of Cups

R is more physically attractive, but his other qualities are pretty much pussy repellent. Seems like he has a lot of baggage that really ends up not being worth someone that looks nice. You on the other hand are handsome, in a young man kind of way. You're no super model, but you're not ugly and girls do find you attractive. Your personality is also way more attractive than R's. You appear honest and kind and you appear as someone that would make a good long-term partner. I wouldn't worry about physical attractiveness. It only takes men so far. Sure, you might get laid more often, but if your personality is insufferable no one will stay with you.

my query:
>Will the guy i love ever reinvest in me 100% again?
>>
>>18873211
>Will the guy i love ever reinvest in me 100% again?

I got ace of cups reversed... spiritual disconnect caused due to a breakup or maybe because someone was unfaithful. There is a tinge of bitterness and hurt egos in this reading.

It'd be really hard for him to give his 100%, ace of cups in itself isn't a negative card which means he may accept you but he won't be able to trust you like he used to.
>>
>>18873242
Thank you.
>>
>>18873231
>make a good long-term partner.
lulz am I a beta provider then...

I get what you are saying, I am certainly kinder and more level headed than him
>>
>>18873246
It may sound harsh, but hey shit happens.

Were you unfaithful or did you guys go through a bad break up? I'd like to know if I can clarify anything. The feelings I got from this read reminded me of a relationship I broke off years ago.
>>
>>18873252
bad break up but we were both faithful. we've been trying to fix things for a year making some slow progress, but progress nonetheless. I just wondered if there was a chance I could fix things 100% again.
>>
>>18873258
if you both want to get together, what is getting in the way? your egos? trust?

Breakup for me is an end, I prefer not thinking about the what ifs once its over. I assume that dude is going through the same.

Life's too short for all these silly little things anyway
>>
>>18873262
The thing is it's a lot more complicated than a black and white break up. We broke up for a legitimate concern but we both realized it was a mistake to throw away all the love and the time we've put into each other. That doesn't fix the problem that caused us to break up but it was enough to motivate two people to try to build trust and courage again so they can put aside their fears and continue to tackle the challenges of a relationship.
>>
FFS, anyone else annoyed at the pattern of "relationship" divinations ? With the power to divine, and you people ask questions of the most mundane when you could be contacting enlightened beings, wtf is wrong you.
>>
>>18873287
Love is the most important thing anon. That's what life is really about.
>>
>>18871968
Cancer
What should I do with my life?
>>
File: cY2cPfK.gif (220KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
cY2cPfK.gif
220KB, 500x269px
>>18873287
>>
Hello reader

26 Sagittarius

Should I expect May to bring me happiness or disappointment?
>>
>>18873301
disappointment
>>
Any reader's?
>>
>>18873315
I am here
with my anal beads
>>
>>18873315
Reading Moby dick
>>
Is anyone still reading? I'm 20, girl, libra. Just wanna know about career in general and love if possible. Thanks
>>
Doing short tarot readings for an unspecified period of time. My requirements are your query and gender. Feedback would be appreciated.
>>
>>18873520
Male
We have been knowing each other a bit more, became friends and whatnot. I still think that she likes me a fair bit, and I sure do. I'm not taking action for now just because of a few reasons. My question is: is she romantically interested in me? what does she sees in me?
Thanks and I'll leave feedback.
>>
>>18873545
Ten of Cups, Three of Cups, Page of Swords.

She's interested. She likes you. She feels quite a bit for you, seeing you as more fair and just than others that are in her life. But what seems to stop her is her own thoughts and her mind. She's remaining logical and is not going over-the-top with her feelings, but the problem is that she does not do anything with it. If you would bring up the topic with her, then make sure to calm her fears and worries.
>>
>>18873520
Male
Will i win any money today?
>>
>>18873553
Nine of Cups, The Emperor, The Chariot rv.

If it's a method akin to lottery or gambling, where you're incredibly emotionally invested, then not so likely. But if it's something that's stable and requires investment and focus, then yes. Even so, don't get too emotionally invested into the idea of winning any kind of money; it'll fail for you.
>>
>>18873520
Male
My chances of winning the contest?
>>
>>18873557
Thank you, it is gambling
>>
>>18873520
Male
What does she feel for me?
>>
>>18873520
Male
How do woman generally perceive me?
>>
>>18873551
Man I'm usually very skeptical when it comes to these things but I think you're so spot-on it's scary. Thank you.
>>
>>18873569
Maintain a clear mind and you're good to go. I don't know much of gambling, but being too emotional is a death sentence, no?

>>18873558
The Lovers rv, Three of Cups rv, King of Pentacles rv.

Slim, but if you're actually going to lose, then you're not going to be too dismayed by it.

>>18873576
The Hierophant, Queen of Cups, Four of Pentacles rv.

She does not think that you may be a stable choice for her, but at the very least she perceives you as the type of a person that she could learn from, and perhaps in time, learn to love. However, there's no strong feeling besides passive acceptance at the moment.

>>18873579
King of Pentacles rv, Three of Cups, King of Wands rv.

Unbalanced. Potentially rash and brash who talks too much when he doesn't need to. At the very least, your social skills are perceived to be in a negative light, let alone your life itself. Know when to talk and when not to talk, and don't make it all about yourself. But don't sit in one spot and just analyze what others are saying without saying anything at all.
>>
>>18873520
Will i have anything more with me ex?
>>
>>18873586
Five of Pentacles rv, The Emperor, Ace of Wands rv.

Do you want to? It doesn't matter if you want to though, because nothing much will happen. Is your ex a male? If that's the case, then he doesn't want to do anything at all with this. Not anymore.
>>
>>18873585
I can see why she would think that. Thank you.
>>
>>18873598
No, a female
Thanks
>>
>>18873520
Male
Will i achieve this physical goal soon?
>>
>>18873520
Female
What can I do to improve my mental and physical health?
In a little bit of a crisis.
>>
>>18873520
Male
Can i have a general love reading please? I feel like i have not acomplished anything for quite some time
>>
>>18873616
The Devil rv, Three of Cups rv, Seven of Cups.

You will, as long as you don't distract yourself with others or fantasies of what could be the best scenario. Simply go and do your task and you'll be more than good. It seems like you have enough of a momentum already to be incapable of stopping.

>>18873622
Two of Wands, Knight of Cups, Page of Pentacles.

Learn to balance your wants to change and improve and your emotions. You need to learn how to hold yourself in place and then move forward, instead of trying to move forward with what and how you are now. Decide upon your actions, see where the road may lead you, and then you can try taking small baby steps forward.

>>18873624
Five of Cups rv, Two of Wands rv, Nine of Wands.

Don't be too dismayed by what you may have not done or avoided to do. What seems to be helping you in this case is your perseverance and unwillingness to give up on your love life, even if it seems rather dismal and unpleasant to you. If you have any emotional trauma or at the very least, you feel tired, be it from life or trying to keep up with love, then rest. It can't hurt to clear your mind and not focus on it for a while.
>>
>>18873520

Are my financial aims viable, will I achieve my goals?
>>
>>18873649
You are really good at this anon, im the last one on spot
>>
>>18873520
Male
How does M feel about me?
>>
File: DSC_0263.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0263.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18873520
Give me a reading on the spirit inside this piece of jewelery.
>>
>>18873677

First thing I sensed was feminine.
almost angelic.

Also powerful.

I think that what is in attachment to the item is not necessarily harmful or dangerous, but be respectful.
I do sense a desire to exploit on your behalf? I wouldn't, the path would not be a good one for you.

Leave well alone.
>>
>>18873655
Temperance rv, Strength rv, Eight of Swords.

You need to regulate yourself and how you approach your finances in the first place. Your will and your emotions are too mixed and too strong and there's no unison between yourself on this. You may not even see it yourself. See your situation. Observe it. Then adjust accordingly.

>>18873671
The Devil rv, Five of Pentacles, Two of Wands rv.

Not too well. He may not want to approach you for his own personal reasons or because he does not know or sees anything in approaching you.

>>18873677
Seven of Cups rv, Six of Cups, The Devil.

Feminine. Not outright malicious. Own self interests more than likely. Perhaps leaning more on the masculine side or at least the influences of the essence of the Devil are there. Attachment to materialism or perhaps either too strong or weak attachment to it. Not too young. Perhaps may wish to bring things that are in the present as they were in the past.
>>
>>18873687
Top one, thank you.

Absolutely spot on. I needed to hear that.

>>18873677
Also good to see that my intuitive reading and your tarot reading here were in alignment.
>>
Done with readings for now. The thread is too slow for me to maintain energy and interest to read.

Good day for now, /div/.
>>
>>18873677
Egyptian
>>
>>18873709

Thank you again *bow*
>>
>>18873709
>>18873649
Thank you very much
>>
>>18873520
Male
How will things go with Ch?
>>
Nobody's reading?
>>
File: IMG_0161.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0161.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
alright I'm ready to establish human connection
accepting all queries. I'd like your star sign. venus is in aries soon, thank god.
>>
>>18874395
Nice boots. How comfy are they?
>>
>>18874395
are you good with health readings?
>>
File: heartsaretrump.jpg (62KB, 520x573px) Image search: [Google]
heartsaretrump.jpg
62KB, 520x573px
It's exam season and guess what I don't want to do?

That's right, study. So I'm going to take a break and do a few readings.

Some rules to my readings;
1) I don't want to know anything about you. Just ask a question.
2) It's better if it's not a yes/no question.
3) No future readings; ask me something you want deeper insight about that deals with the past or the present only.
4) When I've replied, please let me know the accuracy / how you feel about the reading.

...5) I like to collect /x/ related pictures. If you have some cool ones to share, I encourage it, but they're not necessary, nor will I use them to gauge how to read you.
Cheers,

Eli.
>>
>>18874395
Hi! I appreciate all Anons who come out and do readings. My life is a disaster, and the one thing I want is my ex-gf back. (I know, I know). I ask for what you might see as far as getting her back and my general life situation.

I am a Aqu-Pis/Can/Can (Sun, Moon, Rising)
(If it means anything, she is a Sco/Sag/Lib). Thank you in advance!
>>
>>18874412
Hello Eli. Nice to see you here.
I really want to know what kind of attitude people have towards me since not long ago someone ask me if I'm mad at them even if I didn't feel something like it at all. What's that makes people think about me like this?
>>
File: IMG_0162.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0162.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18874403
cards say they're "a good, strong dyke shoe"
>>18874405
can I do em? yeah. do I feel comfortable doing them? not really.
>>
>>18874418
>can I do em? yeah. do I feel comfortable doing them? not really.
Okay just wanted to make sure before I ask about health situation. I'll don't bother you with it
>>
>>18874412
read me, seymour
how do I handle death. not personally, but for another. how do I cope on another's behalf?
>>
>>18874395
I've recently been considering change in my life, both in hobbies and in my professional life. I've been told by many to switch, but also just as many to stay and see what the future holds.
I'm interested in seeing what a reading says. Do I change or switch? My sign is Gemini.
>>
>>18874417

>Nice to see you here.
Hey thanks anon.

>someone ask me if I'm mad at them even if I didn't feel something like it at all

I'm getting the sense from this spread that you tend to be very direct and to the point about things, and don't have much of a sense of humour. It's not that you can't appreciate a good joke, it's that you tend not to make them yourself. You avoid getting super personal with people, and it gives off a cold perception of you. If you tend to be very blunt about things, perhaps be a little more tactful about it so it doesn't hurt their feelings. You don't act overly friendly because you're shy, or afraid of coming across as insincere, but you're really being more insincere by censoring that gut instinct to be a little silly!
>>
Is something going to happen between me and U? We had disagreements and I would like to redeem myself with her,that's what my heart is telling me to do,but her rejects

>aries
>>
>>18874449
>>18874395
>>
>>18874412
I know you prefer not to do yes of no, but..
Did he see my message?
>>
>>18874444
nice quads
I guess these days my sense of humour obliterate a bit and there's result of it. I feel like a grandpa these days. It's a very good reading. Thanks, now I see how it is. Yeah, I don't like getting close with people and yes, I'm shy too, but I work on it.
Thank you very much for your time. Hope you're doing well.
>>
File: 1487979278541.jpg (84KB, 635x490px) Image search: [Google]
1487979278541.jpg
84KB, 635x490px
>>18874412
What can steer me in the right direction?
>>
>>18874427

I take it that this person you're trying to help is taking things rather hard. Locking themselves away, feeling as though they'll never see the sun again? They're also pulling away from you, perhaps to the point where everything you do is irritating them. Perhaps you should be like the Queen of Wands; motherly, but strict. Take care of their basic needs, but don't try so hard to appeal to their grief. Talking about sad things for ever and ever is just going to frustrate them more. What they need is for their mind to be taken off of the subject for a while. Force them to get out of bed, but bring 'em a sandwich. Watch some comedy, do something fun but trivial (like a board game?).

They don't need to "talk about it" right now, but they do need care and distraction.
>>
>>18874412
How does LC view our relationship? Does he have good intentions?
>>
>>18874412
Why is she being distant?
>>
>>18874395
Cancer

What will the outcome of these investments be?
>>
File: IMG_0164.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0164.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18874416
there are times where you love so fiercely you suffocate your lover.
in terms of romantic prospects, I was surprised. this is satisfaction, wholly. contentment in your romantic endeavors. solitary, it wouldn't make sense. but you've a shroud of fire waiting to be acknowledged.
I know you are overwhelmed. do you ? it isn't worth this loves plight. look at how a King of Fire, a beacon of masculinity, is overturned. you are yearning to be heard and you struggle as you demand control. you can have control, but not if you continue as you are. do you need anything specified ?
>>
>>18874448

C feels betrayed, and not for the first time. She's taking the high road out of this one, so don't expect a confrontation. Or much contact at all.
>>
>>18874490
gotcha! this is definitely accurate to the kind of person I am. I am not sure how much this approach will work on my particular friend. thank you so much.
>>
File: thewebismarvelous.jpg (103KB, 700x721px) Image search: [Google]
thewebismarvelous.jpg
103KB, 700x721px
>>18874510

Haven't you heard? I'm queen of it.
>>
>>18874395
I want to know if I've chosen the right path.
I'm a Leo
>>
>>18874473

Yes, but he's taking his time with responding to it. There's a sense of not feeling in control of the situation?
>>
File: 1479606758740.jpg (30KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1479606758740.jpg
30KB, 700x525px
I'll be performing up to three tarot readings within the next three hour span after this post.

>Notes: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail; Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors is what I mean by detail (exempli gratia, professional project, financial situation). I am slow, and will refuse to read for you if you fail to meet *ALL* the guidelines and requisites in one post. Any unacceptable requests will be skipped and ignored.

Guidelines:

>1: No death queries
>2: No binary queries (Queries that have yes or no answers)
>3: No next bf/gf/next romantic partner queries
>4: No vague/unclear/badly written/unintelligible queries
>5: No generic/general queries, specific questions *only*
>6: One question/thing to be read for per query (Asking for more than one thing to be read even if it is similar/related/rephrased in the query results in automatic disqualification)
>7: No queries over 140 characters long. (Gender/Favorite Thing/Shape & Color text *do not* count towards 140 character limit, everything else *does*)
>8: Be detailed, but concise
>9: Use proper punctuation and sentence structure. There's a difference in meaning between "Helping Jack off a horse" and "Helping Jack, off a horse"

Requisites:

>Gender:

>A Color & Geometric Shape:

>Favorite Thing: (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query:
>>
>>18874412
Does he think i'm a nice person and how was his reaction when I stopped talking to him?
>>
>>18874412
I have met a person recently, a nice person who I feel I'm becoming more connected with. I think this person feels the same, but I also feel like something nagging in the back of my mind telling me it's not healthy. What can I do to improve myself and be better for this person, to make sure that what grows is healthy?
>>
>>18874412
Am I making the right decision?
>>
>>18874549
Thank you

>sense of not feeling in control of the situation?
Yes, and I don't like it
>>
>>18874550
F
Triangle, green
A reading in regards to J.C and I
My cat
>>
>>18874550
F
Orange, Triangle
My book collection
What is holding him back right now and will we be friends again?
>>
>>18874412
Did I made this girl feel blocked somehow or now she just doing 'it' for purpose?
>>
>>18874550

Man, I want a toilet mallard too.

Male
Indigo Helix
The sound of rain

I'm moving through a lot of majors transitions in life at a self-mandated forced pace right now in terms of artistic, educational, financial, and social situation. What will come as a consequence of pacing things so quickly?
>>
>>18874482

I smell a case of oneitis gone horribly wrong. If you've gotten your heart broken and you can't get over it, you're probably finding this is the main thing that is holding you back from enjoying life and finding your purpose. You need to let go of this relationship, it's only serving you toxic energy. You also tend to get hung up on small things that stress you out way more than they should, try to be more lax about the trivial things and take some time just to enjoy life. Another big thing, I think you're covering up your real feelings to those you're supposed to be close with in an effort to seem more okay than you really are. open up to them, and they'll be able to help you through this difficult time in your life.
>>
File: 1491619387860.jpg (86KB, 809x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491619387860.jpg
86KB, 809x1200px
>>18874492
>>18874495
>>18874552
>>18874554
>>18874563
>>18874573

I really didn't expect this much of a response, and I'm sorry I can't get to you all today, but that's it from me for now!

Time to hit the books again!
>>
>>18874601
Best wishes and thanks for the insights
>>
>>18874601
Thanks Eli. See you around soon!
>>
>>18874576
>I smell a case of oneitis gone horribly wrong.
The panic attacks have stopped, at least. It's fine that he wanted to leave. I don't understand why he wanted me to suffer though.
>If you've gotten your heart broken and you can't get over it, you're probably finding this is the main thing that is holding you back from enjoying life and finding your purpose.
The hard part wasn't the heartbreak, but you're correct in that the down turn of that relationship still lingers. It's like a never ending shock.

The rest was on the right track as well. Thank you.
>>
>>18874507
I don't understand, I've been single for 3 years now. At the same time, I have no shortage of girls who are interested; I just don't want them. I couldn't love them. If you only knew how bad things are and why things are the way they are. I don't want to say too much, I won't say who I am, etc. But she is worth it to me. I know it's a broken and dysfunctional relationship, I've given the world for this girl, twice over. I'll do it again. (in b4 cuck) I've been with many girls in my life, I've traveled the world. There is no other one but her (in b4 one-itis and pickup artist rhetoric).

But I do want control, my life has spiraled out of control. And I know the only thing that can make me whole again is having her in my life. At this point I don't even care if we're ever back together, I just want her as a friend, to know how she's doing. And I can't even have that because of complicated things I don't want to get into. At the same time, I have so much to give to this world, so much that no one has seen.

I've prayed to every god that there is. I've wished on ladybugs that have fallen on my shoulder. I've tried to change everything about my life, tried to use laws of attraction and meditation to bring her back. What am I missing? I know in my heart that we will always love each other, I know she still cares about me, she's said it herself. What do I have to do?

Also, thank you, and know that whatever power you're weilding is spot on. You nailed it. Please tell me more.
>>
>>18874507
Are you still reading?
>>
>>18872159
I'm not sure if you are around, but...
Self-employment

You are guided to work for yourself, in a field that brings you fulfillment and joy. Your card encourages you to launch—or grow—your own business. You could start part-time and then ease out of a day job as your endeavor begins to support you. If you are currently self-employed, you are being guided to seek out new ways to express your vision.

Being your own boss usually means that you put in longer hours; however, the hours feel more like devotion to a calling than work. You may partner with someone who brings extra skills to the table, or consult with a mentor who can teach you business skills. Follow the path of your true interests, and focus on a purpose of serving others. The rest will take care of itself.
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18874731
Me!
>>
>>18874731
What is your query?
>>
>>18874731
I'll trade with you
>>
>>18874770
>>18874773
>>18874791
Queries?
>>
>>18874795
Would you prefer love or career?
>>
>>18874795
Will B understand why/how he hurt me?
>>
>>18874731
>>18874770
>>18874773
>>18874791
Trade with me you bastards! I can scry!

Err....what it finally going to be like when I get to the destination? My lifestyle, and all.
>>
>>18874803
I'll trade with you if you can scry fir me a meaningful and helpful way to identify the job or company I should be seeking, or otherwise just stay where I am.
>>
>>18874801
Love
>>18874802
No problem.
>>18874803
Okay. My query: how will he react to me when he returns home?
>>
>>18874803
I'll take your query!!!
>what it finally going to be like when I get to the destination?

Support

You received this card because you’ve been accustomed to doing everything yourself, and now it’s time to request and receive help. This is a valuable life lesson that will allow you to grow in every area, so think of it as an investment.

This card indicates that it’s time for self-honesty, in which you admit to yourself that there’s one or more areas where you’d benefit from getting assistance. This is not the same as telling yourself that you’ve done something wrong, though. It’s just that many parts of life require a team approach, with people pooling their strengths to help each other.
>>
>>18874813
>Love
I want to get closer to this girl, more connected and such. What can I do to get her to open up to me more?
>>
>>18874821
It's bumpin right now, you're just not invited to the readers only party
>>
>>18874812
>>18874813
I'll get to it.

>>18874817
I know the reference, what it exactly refers to. It's indicated often, actually.

What's your query?
>>
>>18874825
Are you sure?:^)
>>
>>18874802
King of swords
Eight of Pentacles
Six of Pentacles
King of Wands
Four of wands

Understand? No. But he will come to accept that he has hurt you. It will take time for him to get there, but he will genuinely try to understand why you are feeling hurt.
Though it seems like his main goal is just restoring harmony, and not REALLY about making you feel better, as it still didn't really click with him why you're hurt. Doesn't mean he wants you to stay hurt though. Try to accept his apology. People don't always see eye to eye. We have to accept that sometimes when we care about someone.
My query:
Love general for the year
>>
>>18874827
Grab your cards and raise the roof, nigga
>>
>>18874817
angelchan do me a reading too please

love is fucking me up
>>
>>18874826
My query does B still have romantic feelings for me?
>>
File: 1411950230967.jpg (135KB, 736x550px) Image search: [Google]
1411950230967.jpg
135KB, 736x550px
>>18874833
Nah.

Let's enjoy this tune together <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BZfjmHx2S0

DO I DARE SAY
CAN I DARE SAY
I LOVE YOU
AND I DARE YOU TO SAY
>>
>>18874812
>>18874826
It's a place that isn't doing well currently. Kind of beneath you, in fact. The idea is that should seem overqualified so that when changes are made that improve the company, or when you get a job somewhere else, you ensure you benefit from your time highly. You should be recommended to a better position, either there or somewhere else, as a result of your earlier work there.

I'm passing by a street and a highway at the same time (the images are superimposed). Driving down the highway yields an image of a few long office buildings, with a large, filled parking lot. But driving along the city (more like suburban) blocks yields a more a quaint building--it's still office, but perhaps with less than five floors. The other buildings were much longer.

So I imagine a place that would seem minimally acceptable at first glance, if you yourself were to glance at it physically, but a place that quickly reveals its lack of standards based off the employee/yelp reviews. Still, it's more incompetence than immorality, and you should seem like a god there.
>>
>>18874835
What is your query, my man?
>>
>>18874855
I'm not that anon, but can I also request a reading please?

Male
I want to know what did she thought about that whole situation yesterday. She didn't seem very happy about it.
>>
>>18874820
Four of cups
ace of swords rx
ace of pentacles
king of pentacles
ten of pentacles

This woman seriously has her mind on material matters. She's pretty concerned about the physical, and unsure about love right now. She thinks about you, but isn't quite sure which direction she wants to take. She intends on being truthful with you but is having a hard time just...coming out with it already. Pentacles aren't just about money though they can also be about health. It is possible that she is concerned for her own future, maybe monetarily, maybe with her physical body. I get the feeling it...sort of has to do with both? The cards don't indicate that she is hurting for money, but it still seems to be a big part of the big picture.

advice:
knight of cups
eight of pentacles
high priestess

Be patient and understanding and loving. Continue to put your best foot forward with her if you want her to reciprocate. Seems that there is a need for MORE passive energy than anything, though at the same time not allowing things to become stagnant. Seems like she just needs time and space, anon. She doesn't dislike you or anything. I keep having the phrase "It's complicated" flashing through my mind.

Could you tell me the same but with genders reversed.
>>
>>18874865
That was detailed, worth more than a quick scry. Give me a few minutes to grab my cards. I'll take my time, but I'll do it, promise.
>>
Are only trades occurring?
>>
>>18874803
Mine: >>18874813

Three of swords
eight of swords
death
nine of pentacles
king of wands

Buckle up, buckeroo. Some tough times are ahead. You're going to be bested big time for your desires. You're going to have to make some sacrifices, journey outside of comfort zones, and even feel some true, deep heartfelt pain
The good news is that you arrive, my man. You'll be strong, independent, and an inspiration to others who are going through similar trials. You'll be independent, materially stable, creative, free, and people who see you can tell that you're on fire for life. Seems like it was very much worth the journey, my friend.
>>
>>18874813
>>18874826
I immediately got the face of a man, who's in the process of making a turn and recognizes someone. His face is highly exaggerated in shock, like what you'd expect out of a bad movie. His mouth is wide open, dumbfounded. The background darkens to black, and a mess of mental images sort of circulate around him, but more seeming like trying to remind an audience of the details about a long-running soap opera saga. The man himself doesn't actually 'feel' anything, he's completely caught up in the mental images, which are obviously memories. Approaching and talking to the woman (while a weird movie soundtrack plays from equal parts porn and the eighties) only allows him to act this in exaggerated way, more informed by the memories than by really being able to engage with you. He'll have trouble getting at the reality of the situation.
>>
>>18871815
"Nightmare at 20,000 Feet"

Season 5 episode 3

Fun fact: this was before star trek
>>
>>18874836
You're next.

>>18874885
Query?
>>
>>18874901
Oh, oops lol. Just did yours.
>>
>>18874901
>query?
how will he react to me when he returns home?
>>
>>18874893
is this reading mine?
>>
>>18874914
Oh no, it's this one. I'm in the middle of yours.

>>18874909
>>18874885
>>18874813
>>
>>18874917
ty
>>
>>18874850
I should have clarified. I get a lot of job offers, and I can clearly look for some on my own. I just need a sign of some sort to know which one to take, like an emblem or logo or something like that.

Anyway, for yours:

There is an aid of calm and simplicity when you get to the place. I got the image of a milkmaid or peasant girl. The atmospheric music I'm heating is weird, like droney electronic music that could be used for background in an edgy suspense film or a show with voodoo.

There's a woman's voice:
"There are two places here that are beneficial to you. One of them has 4 corners and 4 letters that stand out. The other is indecorous, unbefitting anyone of dignity, but there is value in clarity."

I see a red sign that indicates am area for workers. It's red and white, but the worker in the sign is animated.

Overall, I have the feeling that there will be a sevse of confusion for you when you get there, overcome by a sense of surrealism. You'll walk around a bit, sort of taking it in, but you'll not make too much sense of what you see around you, not quite sure how to take it all in. You'll also have the sense that something is off, but it's something you can't see.
>>
>>18874899

Close. It's actually "Nick of Time". Entire episode revolves around fortune telling and the consequences thereof.
>>
hey. any of y'all down to trade? i can do tarot.
>>
>>18874836
>>18874901
It's weird. I got the impression of a sensation of circulation in my brain. Like, the type of circulation that's more reserved for blood rushing through the veins of an arm. I think the thought gives him palpitations felt on very physical level, like anxiety (I saw a superimposition of MRI images and a beating heart). I think all the significance and complexity of feelings occupy like a zero-point in his mentality, like a hard material that can't be broken down or dealt with in any way (I saw a dense metal ball, occupying a space in the middle of his brain, dendrites sort of attaching themselves to it. But the dendrites can't be budged, nor the ball. I see fingers itching at it).

Which is to say: a very strong yes. But I think asking him to process it in a way that would allow him to act on it is a risk. Too many butterflies.
>>
>>18874948
>:^)
I was just making sure. My reader disappeared and I am of no use for trades aside from cute pictures and cat videos. I would love to learn how to read so I am of not much use. ; )
>>
>>18874930
> I just need a sign of some sort to know which one to take, like an emblem or logo or something like that.

Yeah, I was getting that feeling, ha. I didn't feel so confident about doing that, but I could always try. Throw out a bunch of ideas on the wall.

I see two red circles, one inside the other.
I see a brown mountain, but the color is removed from it, leaving a black. Indecipherable lettering accompanying on the bottom.
Smell of the kind of glue that envelopes have.
I see a sign at the edge of a block (like at the highway scene from last time), with indecipherable lettering, followed by INC. The word 'generic' came to mind.
>>
>>18874872
Thanks anon. Looking forward to it.
>>
>>18874956
Dude thanks!
>>
Im trying to get closer to my friend (he is a sagitarius) and im a pisces

Any advice?
>>
>>18874944
please trade with me, i am a lonely man in this dark cruel world.
>>
>>18874567
Skipped, I can wait if no one is reading.
>>
>>18874568
Can someone do me?
>>
>>18875004
Tell him you read a sex advice article and want to try it out on him. This engages the Sagittarius's research nature and obsession with sex.
>>
>>18874828
>>18874802
Gonna return the trade or nah?
>>
>>18875052

She probably will when she gets back. When stuff irl comes up it may take a while though.
>>
>>18875052
Amy passed through the opening. She straightened and felt along the wall for a light switch. It turned on a pretty lamp with a blue glass shade that sat on a white table.
Dan followed. They were in a small, square room. The floorboards were painted white and the ceiling sky blue, perhaps to make up for the lack of windows. The room was tucked under the eaves. Amy guessed that it would be impossible to tell from outside the house that it existed.

I'm not Angel, but just in case..

You'll have an opportunity at love, something 'unexpected', but rewarding.
It won't be easy to find this though; you'll need to do some searching.
>>
>>18875084
>>18875090
Thank you. i'm not familiar with the trip so I didn't know if she was legit or not. just didn't want to sit here waiting for the thread to refresh if it was going to be awhiel
>>
>>18875093
>>18875052
I will trade back!
IRL stuff is happening.
>>
>>18874855
I want to know whats going to happen between me and the girl i love

I'm probably too late though.. Late for everything
>>
>>18874865
Alright, back

You / Him / Union: 6 of Pentacles / 6 of Swords (reversed) / Ace of Swords
What He Likes / How to Exploit It: 5 of Cups / Judgement
What He Dislikes / How to Overcome It: 8 of Swords / The Hermit

This is...this is bizarre. Your dude is complicated, and he seems to have his head on something from before you. The issue is that something about you reminds him of it. This can be a good or bad thing, depending on how you play your cards.

He's actually watching how you handle yourself in the bad times. When something bad happens to you, he's seeing whether you act maturely or immaturely to it. An example of the kind of behavior he doesn't want to see is folding your arms and accepting defeat. An example of the kind of behavior he does want to see is shedding your tears, wiping them off, examining the situation, then pushing forward.

Some part of his mind is judging you against someone else's performance, possibly an ex. It's not necessarily that he wants to do this or is doing it consciously, but there are some similarities, and his unconscious mind can't help but make the associations. As a result, there is a fear that things will go downhill in the exact same manner. Show him that you're a good problem solver. If you appear helpless at any point, don't let him see it, he won't like that. See, you may have the instinct to try to become closer by sharing of yourself emotionally, good and bad. However, sharing the bad should only be done in the context of showing how you fixed or overcame it. He wants someone he can be proud of, so you have to show that you're a big girl and can woman up and handle business.

This is important, though, because he does need to see that you have problems that you're overcoming. If it appears like you don't have any problems, he won't take you seriously and write you off as spoiled. It's weird. It's almost like he wants to see you suffer and come out on top.
>>
>>18874828
LOVE GENERAL FOR THE YEAR!!
Relationship Dynamics
funny that I pull this one!

This card indicates that there have been some changes in one or more of your relationships—with your family, friends, or romantic partner. There’s a sense that you have less in common and are grow- ing apart. This may be because you are now more sensitive, and more conscious of your feelings when you’re with certain people. Perhaps in the past you numbed your emotional awareness, and now your feelings are “awake.”

The most important relationship of all is with yourself, so you do need to take care of your feelings and needs in this situation. Yes, relationships involve com- promise. But ultimately, if you’re denying yourself happiness, this will have a negative impact on the relationship. Therefore, you are guided to be honest with yourself about your needs, even if it means working with a counselor for support.

As you make changes, all of your relationships will be affected. It’s time for you to sort through your feelings about each of them, to bring healthy balance into your life.
>>
File: n7wj7jee.jpg (108KB, 495x377px) Image search: [Google]
n7wj7jee.jpg
108KB, 495x377px
anyway to know if you are going down the right path? I know you should trust instinct but I end up second guessing almost every decision I make and I don't feel like I'm making progress
>>
>>18875193
Going down the right path is equivalent to going down the path you choose, not the one that is chosen for you.
>>
>>18875185
>It's almost like he wants to see you suffer and come out on top.
Yikes. That's him alright. He's comparing me, yes, but to a horrible experience he never wants to go through again (an ex), and our therapist has been begging me to change some behaviors because he cringes when he sees her in me. I've been trying my best, but I guess I need to try harder. Thank you.

>>18875189
Thank you much. Definitely relates to my life currently.
>>
>>18875189
Are you only trading?
>>
>>18875167
My Anon, dont be so pessimistic
lets see what the cards say
Realizations And Epiphanies

The changes you’re experiencing are influenced by internal processes. You’ve been recognizing important truths, and now you’re questioning parts of your life that you once took for granted. You’ve arrived at some new insights that are making you reconsider your previous choices. What you once felt comfortable with now makes you uncomfortable.

You received this card as acknowledgment of this development, and also as guidance to take your time in making life decisions and adjustments. Do your research, get support, and adopt the changes as you feel ready. After all, you don’t want to increase your stress levels with any radical shifts you’re not prepared for.

Now that you’ve had these realizations, you’ll make positive changes at a natural and healthy pace. Your new outlook will lead the way, without stress or worries.
>>
>>18875214
ehhh if you can trade then yeah, but if you cant then that is cool

What is your query, dear?
>>
>>18875293
Angel-chan, if you're not too busy, can I please get a reading?
I'm this guy >>18874863
>>
>>18875312
Hell yeah my dude!
Here you go:

End Of An Era

Like chapters in a book, life has eras that begin and end. You drew this card because this cycle of beginnings and endings is touching you right now. It’s important to be very gentle with yourself during times of change. Think of the butterfly in the cocoon, dormant in preparation for a rebirth with wings. You’re in a similar state right now. So please practice daily self-care—and don’t feel guilty about saying no to extra activities—so that you can rest, heal, and prepare for the next era ahead.
>>
I'm doing readings. So might as well have a post to get things organized!
I need:
>Query
> A picture or really anything
>>
File: 1490074750313.jpg (103KB, 600x628px) Image search: [Google]
1490074750313.jpg
103KB, 600x628px
>>18875333
>Angel-chan
>333
Seems legit

After the recent events, how does she feel about me now?
>>
File: lunar disguise charm.jpg (105KB, 960x719px) Image search: [Google]
lunar disguise charm.jpg
105KB, 960x719px
>>18875333

Do people recognize me for what I am, or are they unable or unwilling to notice?
>>
File: IMG-20170409-WA0011.jpg (16KB, 463x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170409-WA0011.jpg
16KB, 463x360px
>>18874449
>>18875333
>>
Sleep tight /div/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzNOFH7NQYo
>>
File: 1491684119684.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491684119684.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>18875333
What the worst thing that could happen to me?
>>
File: 567893r346.jpg (35KB, 624x470px) Image search: [Google]
567893r346.jpg
35KB, 624x470px
>>18875333
What does D think about what happened between us?
>>
File: limbs.jpg (64KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
limbs.jpg
64KB, 500x500px
Doing a tarot in exchange for a reading or preferably a scry. Hit me up if you're interested.
>>
File: cosmogramma.jpg (774KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cosmogramma.jpg
774KB, 1920x1080px
>>18875333
How do I gain the mental illness (schizophrenia) i need? is it possible?
>>
>>18875373
>TKOL
do you like it anon?
>>
>>18875298
I do not know how to read. But can I get a reading in regards to J.C and I? What is holding them back and will we reconcile?

Thank you.
>>
>>18875373
I'm down. I need query and relevant genders. What kind of readings do you do best?
>>
>>18875333
Is there hope for him and i?
>>
File: 1441041701618.png (1MB, 1680x936px) Image search: [Google]
1441041701618.png
1MB, 1680x936px
>>18875333
How do I pursue my dreams and ideas?
>>
>>18875380
The album? In my opinion one of the most underrated albums ever, sure it was a step in a HUGELY different direction for Radiohead but it really set up Kid A and In Rainbows the former of which I think probably would have been received the same as TKOL had it come out before.

>>18875377
Sorry man, but could I inquire as to what kind of reading I'm getting in exchange? Just out of interest, I'll have the reading done in a little bit I gotta piss.
>>
>>18875333
What is holding him back right now and will we be friends again?
>>
File: 1487489393545.jpg (955KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487489393545.jpg
955KB, 1920x1080px
>>18875333
How does she feel about the situation between us now? Tell me the future please.
>>
File: TheJMan.png (121KB, 185x273px) Image search: [Google]
TheJMan.png
121KB, 185x273px
>>18875333
Will this new path work out for me?
>>
>>18875394
Yeah man, i dont get the "hate" towards TKOL.
Bloom and Lotus flower are pure 10/10.
>>
>>18875394
You replied to an anon who didn't reply to you.
>>
File: 1491034932063.png (612KB, 599x601px) Image search: [Google]
1491034932063.png
612KB, 599x601px
>>18875333
Should I make it?
>>
>>18875409
>>18875394
tkol was shit and it's the exact reason why the band is failing. only one member wants to do electronic. others wanna play.

tkol was the perfect example of that and it wasnt a good album
>>
>>18875411
Shit, im autistic, dont mind me.

>>18875384
Just tarot I'm afraid my man. That still cool with you? Shoot your query and what have you my way if you're alright with that.

Can you just do me a general love reading? I'm a dude looking for a girl.
>>
>>18875427
That's an opinion.
>>
>>18875429
>Just tarot
I meant what kind of query. I have a number of things I'd like to know, but I wouldn't want to send a career reading to someone who reads love best or an occult query to someone who reads career best. Make sense?

>Can you just do me a general love reading? I'm a dude looking for a girl.
Certainly. Would you like me to scry your next opportunity for romance or give you general advice to put you in a better position? I can do both for two queries read, of course. Let me know.
>>
New Thread:

>>18875439
>>
>>18875440
Oh sorry haha. Uh, if I'm quite honest I'm not the greatest reader in the world. So far I've only really dealt with generals, I'll give anything a shot though, my interpretation might be a bit off but I'll give you the cards I draw regardless.

A scry would be fantastic, cheers.
>>
>>18875339
The Star, when reversed:
Unfulfilled hopes. Disappointment. Pessimism. Bad luck. Lack of opportunity. Stubbornness. Imbalance. Conclusion of an unsatisfactory business experience or friendship.
>>
>>18875343
Nine of Pentacles (Gain): Accomplishment. Discernment. Discretion. Foresight. Safety. Prudence. Material well-being. Love of nature.
>>
>>18875454

That answers that question. Thank you kindly.
>>
>>18874449
Page of Cups, when reversed: Inclination. Deviation. Susceptibility. Temporary distraction. Seduction. A flatterer.
>>
>>18875363
Queen of Pentacles, when reversed: False prosperity. Suspense. Suspicion. Responsibilities neglected. Vicious person. Untrusting person. Fear of failure.
>>
>>18875446
I appreciate your honesty. I'll take a general and see what happens. I'm male.

>A scry would be fantastic
Dirty blonde, cranky personality. I can't tell if her hair is dyed that color or if it's natural, her eyebrows look weird. When you see her initially, you don't think of her as attractive, and her personality is somewhat off-putting until you get to know her, if you choose to. She's cynical, and her sense of humor takes some time to get used to.

Looks like you meet her outdoors somewhere. It looks like it might be a park, because I see benches. I get the feeling that you are both there under your own circumstances, perhaps both invited there by someone else. There's a reason for the awkward conversation to occur, because I don't think it would go too far if you went up and talked to this girl randomly and received the kind of cold awkward reaction you get. Truth be told, you'll probably think to yourself at first “what a bitch” or think she's very unpleasant for whatever reason. Get to know her, and you two might have fun together.
>>
>>18875464
Lol,tnx
>>
>>18875377
Skipped
>>
File: 1491515953026.jpg (437KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1491515953026.jpg
437KB, 2560x1440px
>>18875501
why? it is not a fun query or?
Anyways what a pity, should have waited for "that" other reader to show up.
What a cunt.
>>
>>18875481
Oh, wow thanks dude. Tell the truth I was totally expecting something completely different due to recent circumstances, but that reading was really good. May I ask, is it certain I haven't met this person before? That description sort of brings a few people to mind.

Ok, so for your past I've drawn the reverse judgement. So, in my experience this usually points towards having to deal with a new phase in life rather than being enthusiastic about the change. Or, alternatively it could indicate a sort of negative change, possibly a separation or a loss.

For your present I've drawn the reverse hanged man. This points towards sort of being stuck at a crossroads. The possible lack of attention to your needs could be leading to apathy or dissatisfaction, but ending this sort of behaviour and committing yourself to a goal that will lead to a better future will end up with good results.

Finally for your future I drew the 10 of swords. This points towards making a clean break from your past. Whether this is a huge change or a small one is up to you. This could be as big as quitting your job or as small as quitting a hobby.

Sorry if this wasn't hugely in depth my man. If you have any advice or comments I'll gladly take them on board.
>>
>>18875372
Four of Swords (Truce): Respite. Rest after illness. Repose. Replenishment. Solitude. Exile. retreat. Temporary seclusion. Abandonment.
>>
>>18875382
>Will we reconcile?
The Moon: Deception. Twilight. Obscurity. Trickery. Disillusionment. Danger. Error. caution. Warning. Ulterior motives. Insincerity. False friends. Selfishness. Double dealing. Craftiness. False pretenses. Disgrace. Slander. Liability. Superficiality. Unknown enemies. The meaning of many divergent influences. Falling into a trap. Being misled.
>>
>>18875386
>Is there hope for him and i?
Eight of Wands (Swiftness), when reversed: Thorns of dispute. Jealousy. Harassment. Discord. Stagnation. Domestic quarrels.
>>
>>18875391
Knight of Wands: Departure. A journey. Advancement into the unknown. Alteration. Flight. Absence. Change of residence.
>>
>>18875395
Eight of Cups (Indolence), when reversed: Happiness. Effort continued until success is attained. Festivity. Joy. Gaiety. Feasting.
>>
>>18875398
The Star, when reversed: Unfulfilled hopes. Disappointment. Pessimism. Bad luck. Lack of opportunity. Stubbornness. Imbalance. Conclusion of an unsatisfactory business experience or friendship.
>>
>>18875401
>Will this new path work out for me?
The Lovers, when reversed: Failure to meet the test. Unreliability. Separation. Frustration in love and marriage. Interference by others. Fickleness. Untrustworthiness. Unwise plans.
>>
File: 1490997533334.png (21KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490997533334.png
21KB, 1600x900px
>>18875333
How do I achieve my goal?
Thanks in advance?
>>
>>18875415
The Sun: Satisfaction. Accomplishment. Contentment. Success. Favorable social relationships. Love. Joy. Devotion. Unselfish sentiment. Engagement. A happy marriage. Earthly happiness. The contentment derived from extending oneself toward another human being. A good friend. High spirits. Warmth. Sincerity. The rewards of a new friendship. Pleasure derived from simple things. Liberation.
>>
>>18875592
What does that all mean?
>>
>>18875606
I'm sorry I'm all conked out.
I am done for tonight
>>
>>18875620
when you will be back, your readings seem so good but anyways.
Thanks for trying.
>>
>>18875607
Hey, thanks AC.
I wasnt expecting a postive reading if i have to be honest.
Thanks for making my day.
>>
>>18875592
Thank you
>>
>>18875567
Thanks, granted I was hoping for something positive but I know that your readings are correct.
>>
>>18875528
>is it certain I haven't met this person before?
Not a clue. It could be your best friend for all I know. I just see what I see and describe it. The question that is asked is “next romantic opportunity.” Whether that opportunity exists with someone you know or with someone you don't know is something not really controlled.

>If you have any advice or comments I'll gladly take them on board.
Absolutely. When you read cards, the best thing you can do is treat the spread as a story. The cards should not be read in isolation of each other. Even in a simple past/present/future spread, you should look at the past showing something that has a continued effect on the present situation, and the future being the result of its influence in the context of the present.

Reading cards in isolation produces readings only slightly better than one-card readings, which aren't worth much unless accompanied by something to support the limited information. I'm not knocking you since you're new, and we all had to start somewhere, I'm just trying to give you helpful advice. The best thing you can do for your tarot game is to find the story told in the spread and tell it.

I don't have any examples of past/present/future readings I've done, but here is a tarot reading I've done in this thread:
>>18875185
As you can see, I like using a lot of cards and my own spreads, but none of those cards individually points to very much of what I wrote in the reading. Most of what you see in that reading is simply what I got from reading between the cards. In other words, I drew the cards and looked at the spread to see what story was told in it. The reading was just me telling the story, rather than focusing on individual cards and explaining them.
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18875699
>Query
>Relevant genders
>What you read
>What kind of queries you read best
>>
>>18875707
Bibliomancy
I don't really know what kind of query I read best, but I've read every kind.
I'm male.

May I go first? Just I case I am off.
>>
>>18875688
Thanks man, I really appreciate the advice. I'll take all of that into consideration. Thanks a lot for the reading as well.
>>
>>18875716
Sure. I have a decision (career-related) I need to make within the next few hours and announce tomorrow. It will affect my future to an /enormous/ degree. I'm less concerned about the next few months and more concerned about the big picture, what happens several years down the line, since this will affect the rest of my life. I'd like a reading on how to achieve the best ending, so to speak. Thanks.
>>
>sees someone trading
>another personal already swiped up their offer.

shit dude. anyway, i'm still in the market for a trade, if anyone's down.
>>
>>18875738
Feel free to trade with him, the bibliomancer isn't bad, and he's read well for me before. I can still trade with you as well if you want. See:
>>18875707
>>
>>18875732
—Did you think that was a secret? We all know. Denounce her, Leo. End this. End the doubt; end the niggling questions at the back of your mind. Give her up. We’ll go drinking together afterwards. By the end of the night you’ll have another woman
—I’ll report my findings tomorrow. If Raisa is a traitor, I’ll say so. If she’s not, I’ll say so.
—Then I wish you luck, comrade. If you survive this scandal you’ll one day be running the MGB. I’m sure of it. And it would be an honor to work under you.
At the front door Vasili turned:
—Remember what I said. Your life and the lives of your parents are being weighed against hers. It’s not a difficult decision.

Not much advice in it. Stick to what you love and think is right, survive the trial and you'll reach greater things with time, albeit the road will be bumpy.

Got another passage:
The train came to a stop at Yaroslavskiy Vokzal. Leo was all too aware of the significance of returning here, traveling across the very train tracks where Arkady’s body had been found. They were returning to Moscow for the first time since their exile four months ago. They had no official business here. Their lives and investigation depended on being undiscovered. If they were caught they would die. The reason for their venture was a woman called Galina Shaporina, a woman who’d seen the killer, an eyewitness who could describe this man, put an age on him, flesh him out—make him real. Currently neither Leo nor Raisa had any idea what kind of man they were searching for. They were clueless as to whether he was old or young, lean or heavy, scruffy or well dressed. In short, he could be almost anyone.

Take risks, be sneak, don't get caught. Find someone you could harness information from and have someone you can rely on throughout this change.

Any feedback?
Why am I only getting weird-ish passages about your career? I somewhat feel they're linked, but I can't really get a grasp out of it.
>>
>>18875738
What do you need?
>>
>>18875636
Who knows
>>
>>18875816
just a simple love read. wanna know if i'll get with anyone nice anytime soon. how about you?
>>
>>18875824
>Who knows
O-ok then
>>
>>18875829
Gender?
>>
>>18875837
female.
>>
>>18875829
Raisa was at the far end of the platform, hidden in the gloom. It took an enormous effort not to run and grab her hands. Catching his breath, he was trying to think of what to say. He glanced at himself—he was a mess, sweating, filthy. But she wasn’t even looking at him: she was looking over his shoulder. Leo turned around. Thick bursts of smoke were rising over the treetops. The delayed train was approaching.
Leo had imagined taking time over his apology, finding the correct words, being eloquent. However, that plan was shot. Right now he had a matter of seconds to convince her. His words stumbled out:
—I’m sorry, I wasn’t thinking. I grabbed you but that wasn’t me—or it wasn’t the person I want to be.

Someone you already know and probably have had something with.Things probably ended bad and he feels guilty for your departure, or just for you distancing yourself.. He'll reach to you and try to fix things-- It'll be really up to you whether you accept or not.

I will give you my query if you think the reading was useful.
>>
>>18875806
>I somewhat feel they're linked, but I can't really get a grasp out of it.
In both of those passages, there's a woman involved. Try a different book and see what happens.
>>
>>18875903
The depressing pea soup and Rudy’s hunger finally drove them to thievery. It inspired their attachment to an older group of kids who stole from the farmers. Fruit stealers. After a game of soccer, both Liesel and Rudy learned the benefits of keeping their eyes open. Sitting on Rudy’s front step, they noticed Fritz Hammer—one of their older counterparts—eating an apple. It was of the Klar variety—ripening in July and August—and it looked magnificent in his hand. Three or four more of them clearly bulged in his jacket pockets. They wandered closer.

Yeah, you'll need someone to help you.

The girl, Raisa, she didn't really love Leo. They had a fake 'marriage' and she was in for the benefits. But I tell you something, he would have died if not for her :)
And they got quite close with time.
>>
>>18875887
ah fuck. honestly yeah, this does ring a bell, but i find it hard to believe the person in question would want to talk to me, much less want to try going down the romantic road again. i heard from a friend they said they did feel like they made a mistake, but they also said they felt as if it'd be better if we both moved on.

anyway yes, it was useful. feel free to give me your query.
>>
>>18875931
>Yeah, you'll need someone to help you.
Yes, you told me so several months ago, and I did just as you suggested back then. Still, going forward is a matter of...well, there are uncertainties that are yet to be read.
>>
>>18875932
Give it some time? You never know, gal.

What is going to happen after I confront this person, T?
I'm male.
>>
>>18875948
i don't know, i don't really think they're worth waiting for, considering the circumstances and timing of what they did. i loved them a whole lot, but the keyword there is loved, as in past tense. i won't lie and say there's not a part of me that doesn't miss them, since they even appeared in my dream last night, but i just want to move on at this point. enough blogging though, here's your read.

>five of cups rx, the high priestess, six of swords, three of pentacles rx

a lot of pent up emotions will be released, but in exchange for more emotions that'll go down the pent up road. you'll tell yourself that you're just going to move on, and put on a calm face, but you're not as okay about it as you think. it's ok to let your feelings show sometimes. just keeping it all bottled up will lead to worse things for you down the road. don't lie to yourself. make sure you really resolve everything this time. don't leave any room for regrets. i'm rooting for you.
>>
>>18875995
Okie dokie.. enough of blogging then :3 But I do hope you make the best choice and end up in a good spot.

Thank you so much for the reading and trade. Yeah, I will solve everything soon :)

Good luck!
>>
>>18875947
There will always be uncertainties eh? But I do hope you pull this out.

So, was the reading useful?
>>
>>18876113
Unfortunately, I feel no closer to making this decision.
>>
>>18876127
Just nvm then, I'm bailing out.

Take care.
>>
>>18875595
It not the conclusion fuck this. Im either gonna make it or leave it all behind. And youre right i feel lke this is such a fucking disappointment too
Thread posts: 367
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.