[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 57

File: viscontisforza-01029.jpg (41KB, 180x353px) Image search: [Google]
viscontisforza-01029.jpg
41KB, 180x353px
>Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijinks' revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer.
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification.
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation.
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

>Respect your fellow readers and querents!

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
https://discord.gg/49vXGrC
https://discord.gg/qWN3dcM

>Previous Thread:
>>18859343
>>
Is the reader who traded with me right before the thread got deleted still around?
>>
hello. i had a spiritual possession yesterday. I did many things while under but one of the things i did was do a tarot card spread. I've never used tarot cards before and was wondering if u could help me understand what they mean.
>>
>>18866599
feel free to ask questions about the order in which i placed if thats important. its still kinda fresh.
>>
>>18866599
>>18866611
Post spread
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (116KB, 712x950px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
116KB, 712x950px
>>18866611
forgot picture..
>>
Someone give me a reading please? I've been doing this for eons and got nothing.

Clint

Taurus

Where do the cards say I'm going next?
>>
Trading
>>
>>18866744
Query?
>>
>>18866752
What is keeping us from getting closer, and what can I do about it?
>>
>>18866756
Okay. Mine is, Does M still have feelings for him? Do they still talk? What are his feeling for her?
Starting yours
>>
>>18866756
>three of swords, temperance, magician, queen of pentacles, ten of wands

She has been hurt pretty bad, and/or is terrified of getting hurt, and has been for a long time.
Basically, if you want that to change, you're going to need to be a super hero--going out of your way to show your affection and your plans for the future all the while not seeming too consumed by passion. You'll need to focus on having a strong, stable presence in her life. You'll need to be nurturing and understanding of her shortcomings. Being upset and frustrated with her will cause distance.
It's going to be pretty tough, but you can get there. The hardest part will be keeping your cool. Earning someone's trust that has nothing to be afraid of is incredible difficult.
>>
>>18866760
Temperance rev
3 of Swords, Page of Swords, 8 of Swords
The Tower, The World, 2 of Swords rev

The good news is that they don't seem to talk too much, if at all. The spread actually suggests no contact. The bad news is that this dude is still in her thoughts. This doesn't necessarily mean there's anything emotional there or that she still holds feelings. It simply means she's still thinking about him. She actually seems to have cleared him out emotionally.

As for him, it looks like he has other concerns in his life right now. He's upset over how things turned out, but that's pretty much as far as it goes. He's actually really upset about it, but he doesn't seem to have any strong emotional attachments or want to be with her or anything like that. Emotionally, he seems to have moved on.
>>
>>18866808
Thanks
>>
>>18866778
Thanks. Want to trade again?
>>
Open query.

Is my husband ever going to come back (he left me because he hates my parents), or should I just give up and pursue a relationship with this guy that likes me after some time?

Any method welcome.
>>
I ve my lilith at the 2nd house and in sagittarius so im kind of fucked.
the thing is that im always feelling like traped and its difficult for me to spend more than 2 years in a relationship.
is there anyone willing to give me a piece of advaice about my love life.
any method ll suit.
thx so much in advance.
>>
If a reader is here:

M/27/Sagittarius

Should I try to fix things with people from my past? Will that give me a better future?
Would really like to know, thanks in advance to the reader!
>>
File: introspection.png (105KB, 307x300px) Image search: [Google]
introspection.png
105KB, 307x300px
I believe tarrot to be of no significance but to the reader. Interpretation of the cards can reveal orientation of the mind. Essentially "why do you link such concepts and what does that say about the way you think?"
The sitter (or querent) won't benefit from the cards, but might by interpreting the readers interpretation. Like a middle man, it blurs the process. Tarrot is an attempt at introspection and can only be of value when you read for yourself.

I guess this is why they say to develop your own understanding of the different cards, because its all about personal meaning rather than some exoteric system outside of the human experience.

I feel this is somewhat pointless talking about because all we can really do is pat each other on the back for our different ideas and not really get anywhere collectively, being personal interpretation and all that. Still, something inside me wants to post here.

What do you think of / How would you challenge these ideas?
>>
Someone doing readings? May I have this one?

M/26/Cancer
How will my future be with Y on the romantic level?
>>
>>18867084
There's a book by an author named Jan Woudhuysen called Tarot Therapy. This is exactly how he put the way tarot's actually SUPPOSED to work. There's nothing inherrently magical about it because it's all about discussion and feedback.

Of course occultists and especially New Agers will bitch about it, but they can bitch all they want at the truth; it doesn't change the facts.
>>
>>18867084

I wonder, are you a reader yourself?

I ask this because i learned Tarot as a therapeutic tool but my perspective changed as i started practicing with strangers on the internet, seeing hiow i could get remarkable accurate results with people i dont know a thing about.

If someone in a good relationship asks about the state of this one, it wouldnt make sense to get a Three of Swords, but a Two of Cups would indeed fit. There is no other way to look around it, honestly.
>>
If anyone feels like giving me a reading, that would be appreciated, I could use some easing of my mind right now.

I'm 19 years old, and I will turn 20 in June. My name starts with a V, and I live somewhere in the Mediterranean right now.

I have recently moved to another country, but I have sorta only done it because I don't have much else to choose from right now. I really want to live somewhere in the Americas. I'm really worried that my current moving in process won't go smooth either, I'm not even done with all the paperwork yet.
>>
Despair anon was the last frequently reading reader on here. Did the trolls really scare him away?
>>
>>18867250
It was just one troll, a shit-tier one-card fag. After that he tried to troll one of the trading readers.
>>
>>18867094
Thanks for the book. I've been wondering if there are any tarrot books from a realistic perspective.

>>18867104
>I wonder, are you a reader yourself?
No, but I'm exploring the idea.
I'm interested in the Paul Christian egyptian deck. Wikipedia says its inspired by Kabbalah, and seeing they've already done a lot of work mapping the mind it seems like a good way to go.

---

I suppose in a greater sense its possible give other people meaningful readings in that learning about yourself is learning about the human condition, and that would translate to other peoples lives. But I see that level of insight as nigh god-like; possibly beyond the capacity for human wisdom.
>>
>>18867250
I miss him
>>
>>18867250
Oh shit, I just had one if his scries confirmef a few minutes ago, a nextgf one
>>
>>18867322
oh god
>>
>>18866614
It looks vaguely similar to some spreads I use. What did you ask?
>>
>>18867322
when did you request this reading? Just curious
>>
Anybody willing to give me a reading?M
Gemini
Should I quit my side job and focus on my personal projects?
>>
Trading

What do I need to do as my next step
>>
>>18867542
I don't remember how long ago it was, and the archive is down. It's a girl I've dated before and am dating again. She just got a makeover, and it makes her match the description.
>>
>>18867610
You can tell me generally. Few months? Weeks? I like anime reader scries. I have a feeling that he has become better in doing it. He got pretty much very accurate readings on my current situation/past but don't have confirmed future yet. I hope he'll be back soon, he's a good guy
>>
>>18866838
Willing to trade a rune reading if someone helps
>>
>>18867740
Maybe your husband left because you are such a shameless slut

You've found a guy already hahaha
>>
>>18867750
Fuck you too buddy.

I was nothing but faithful. He has since fucked several women and shows no signs of wanting to reconcile beyond headgames.
>>
>>18867546

No. You need the money to spent on your home. Your projects require being sure of what you are doing, and I sense that you are somewhat hesitant. Wait for a little and you should receive some message in your work. Some guy with brown hair should help you put the projects together more and will teach you some managing.

>Queen of Pentacles
>Fool Reversed
>Knight of Wands
>King of Wands
>>
>>18867776
Maybe you are just ugly or sleeping with countless women is just made up by you so you can feel good about your own affairs

Heh clever girl
>>
>>18867250
He was a time wasting fag lol
Got butthurt when one of the anons got angry then started crying about he was the victim not the anon etc etc

His readings weren't very accurate either
>>
>>18867861
>Got butthurt when one of the anons got angry then started crying about he was the victim not the anon etc etc
words to search on the archive
>>
>>18867262
That guy wasn't a troll though

I'd be pissed too if I was skipped 4 times
>>
>>18867871
Yep
>>
File: 1480136545310.jpg (60KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480136545310.jpg
60KB, 960x720px
>>18867809
I had a feeling it would be something like that. I'd probably just wallow in apathy with all my newly found free time anyway.
>>
>>18867879
I mean do you remember some key words of the whole thing?
>>
>>18867809
>>18867881
Forgot to say thank you.
>>
>>18867890
Thank you
>>
File: What_act_of_sluttery_is_this.jpg (82KB, 429x321px) Image search: [Google]
What_act_of_sluttery_is_this.jpg
82KB, 429x321px
>>18867891
I meant that I forgot to say it.

What are you trying to pull?
>>
File: Jesus.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Anyone can help me with a spiritual reading?

These 2 last weeks were pretty strange to me, saw repeated numbers everywhere,, saw a strange shadow resembling a woman wearing black clothes and looking to my bed, little time after I've left it, other day I've dreamed with Jesus for the first time on my life, and with a voice saying he was forgivened me, but the others don't (I was a very cruel kid, bringing suffering to many innocent animals, the memories burden me heavily until them).

I need guidance on what to do on these strange times. It seems there is a spiritual message on it but I don't have the wisdom to understand it.
I'm even thinking that my death, or the death of my mother is nearing, among other dreadful thoughts.

I don't know if it helps, but I've received a reading about 2017 on the last year, and I've got 3 of swords, among other dreadful cards (I don't remember the others, just this damn 3 of swords, because many years ago another reader got this card to represent my life).

Thanks, already.
>>
>>18867933

>has forgiven me

fix'd.
>>
>>18867776
He sounds like he's not worth your time.
>>
If anyone would be interested in doing a reading for me that'd be great. I'm kind of at a crossroads right now, and not sure which of a handful of paths to go down. Any help would be appreciated.
>>
>>18867214
Hey Anon! Glad to help!

So, I did a 4-card spread, and it came pretty interesting. You're in a time of preparation for a new phase of life, something that will be bogged down with governmental regulations (probably the procedures you were talking about). This overregulation will take a toll on your mood, and you may have to take some time to distance yourself before you find new adventures. Be aware that the path ahead is rocky and will take great care to avoid being tripped underfoot.

>Four of Swords
>Hierophant
>Eight of Cups
>Tower

At least to the best of my reading. Hope that was helpful!
>>
>>18867931
>what are you trying to pull?

Your legs and your ass cheeks
>>
I'm up for a trade.

I'd like to know my chances of winning an international contest.
>>
>>18867984
6 of pents

Doable if you work extremely hard

I want to know if Anna is waiting for me
>>
>>18868013
In spirit, I guess. Definitely in love. It's more hoping but letting things go where they may.
>>
Doing trades
>>
>>18868046
Long-term (like endgame) result of decision between taking the offer or declining it.
>>
>>18868047
If you take the offer:
I see a pickpocket taking money, from a busting street in New York. The guy getting pickpocketed.. his name starts with an R. The pickpocketer is a once thought friend. Ultimately, the friend gets away with it, the guy walks away obliviously and freaks out at his desk when he realizes his savings has been taken from him.

Declining the offer:
Some dude's at a vacation, but he booked it when it was in the storm season. Didn't look into the logistics of the getaway. He looks content though, drinking a piña colada in the rain.

All in all, I'd say negotiate as much as you can on this decision because there's more potential gain for you than you expect there to be.

My query:
Can you please explain to me how my relationship with D will end and where that will lead?
>>
>>18868046
>>18868047
I'm still up for trades.

Here's me. I scry, tarot, and bibliomancy.
>>18867984
>>
>>18867984
Oh boy. You'd have to enter a lot of them, and it would be a long shot but I feel like something obscure might end up in your hands. All I can say is.. don't get discouraged.

I see like an explosion of red paint.. ok it kind of reminds me of the Holi festival. A lot of heart, spirit... you might not win but your desire to go abroad will be fueled by ambition. I recommend volunteering abroad, preferably somewhere in India.

My query:

Am I prophesied for anything?
>>
File: shine on crazy diamond.jpg (62KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
shine on crazy diamond.jpg
62KB, 500x500px
Looking for a reading.
Dealers choice.

Male, Leo. (July 26)
Born in the Year of the Snake.

Requesting a general reading and also 2 specifics. Will I have an (obvious) supernatural encounter this year?
Also, my gf and I were wondering if we would meet up with / encounter an old friend we both had a semi intimate relationship with and if so - what the outcome would be.
(As in would it end in good or bad results for us? or should it be avoided? )
>>
>>18866646

>king of cups reversed, five of cups reversed
You're moving to a better mental state at least. Out of depression, and into wherever you want to go.
>>
>>18868076
I'll read for you sorry just give me a moment, something came up
>>
>>18868104
Okay, let me get started.
>>
>>18868107
nice filename. I don't do generals but I'll take your specifics.

Supernatural
>the hermit
Yes, if you intently search for it and abandon other parts of your life. Could possibly be within yourself.

gf and your friendo
>page of swords reversed, knight of wands reversed
Both of you are rushing into this, and it was not a well-thought out idea. This has the potential for great harm.
>>
>>18868104
>>18868129
"But in order to conserve this adequacy, this thought must be conserved in its entirety, whatever its religious antecedents may have been. A justification of its attenuated form, based on the natural sciences, has revealed itself to be an insufficient effort, leaving the way open to analytical work established on the bases defined by Hartmann."

It's actually indicating that I don't ruin anything for you, otherwise you'll be hindered. Whatever it is, is more enabled by your ability for self-reflection, so this is a case where letting you in will disturb that faculty. You have to be the one to unravel your future, in this sense.

It was a writing contest, by the way. Does that change any of the insights you get?
>>
>>18868148
Love it. Thank you so much.

That helps. I was imagining the lottery. I see a man in the forest now. Surrounded by green foliage, yet he looks down and his book is red. Red seems to be a recurring color.
When you write, you need to start connecting with your center than catering to what you think people want to see. You will find yourself in question when confronted with originality, because it may seem off to other people.

You're not going to win this one, but you're going to win one that you come across in the future, and the feedback you receive from this one will really help you toward that win. Give it your all, so that you know where you need work. You're on the right track.
>>
Doing a few tarot reads, preferably no generals. I will do one-card yes or no queries, but tarot is not the best medium for that. I'll see if I can get to all of them.

Name
Sign
Youtube link to a song that you're connecting to
Query
A picture of Kurt Russel or a neato gif (reccomended but not required)
>>
>>18868184
Yes, I find this very true. Especially in terms what I'm trying to write. Actually, one can say this is exactly what I'm trying to write about, and I find it very difficult, hence trying to comprehend what I'm doing in terms of what sense others might make of it, because I imagine it won't. I had a story published recently that also confronted this interest of mine, and I'm still not sure how I did.

I hope this piece is winnable-quality, and all. But who knows.
>>
File: tumblr_o32sodMNMy1sfyp69o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o32sodMNMy1sfyp69o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x255px
>>18868193
John
Gemini
I want a future career reading over the next few months (until August).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObbHRxvpLJ4
>>
>>18868193
>Name
Eric
>Sign
Scorpio
>Youtube link to a song that you're connecting to
https://youtu.be/UoNLGzlff-4
>Query
I would like to know about my next relationship, how is the girl
>>
>>18868193
>Name
K
>Sign
Cancer
>Youtube link to a song that you're connecting to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeo3an2M_Lo
>Query
Should I move into a different major at my current school, stick with the major I'm headed towards, or move into a different career/school entirely? Thank you.
>>
>>18868201

april/may
>page of cups
You will be rewarded for being honest about your feelings and how your job is working out.

june
>five of wands reversed
Petty conflict avoided. It may seem tiresome after a while though

july
>eight of wands
Sudden change and upheaval. Expect the worst.

august
>king of swords reversed
An authority figure won't see the best in you, and that will be stifling

in general
>four of pentacles reversed
With you being somewhat stingy with money, it will be difficult for you to advance overall. Not the best for the next few months.
>>
>>18868222

>ten of cups, justice
She'll be radiant and full of joy. And all of her kindness and spirit will eventually reflect on to you too. Do take some time in finding her, though. Your decisions matter quite a bit. Treat her nicely.
>>
>>18868266
Thank you, sounds quite nice actually
mind if i ask if i already know her or if she will be someone new?
it's ok if you dont answer, im thankful anyway
>>
File: tumblr_nswjhaDtTR1u1cefdo1_500.gif (108KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nswjhaDtTR1u1cefdo1_500.gif
108KB, 500x500px
>>18868193
Liz
Leo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6NjqujEy1o
Future career. What could be the best for me?
>>
>>18868098
Yes. I'll trade with you. I'll get started on yours right after you do mine, second opinion on:
>>18868047

>>18868076
Apologies for the delay

>negotiate as much as you can on this decision
It's a simple yes or no, there's no room for negotiation.

>Can you please explain to me how my relationship with D will end and where that will lead?
I initially drew a mess of pentacle cards and sort of wondered what it was about because it seemed to imply growth (started with 8P), so I decided to separate the questions.

3 of Swords, 8 of Cups, 7 of Wands reversed
The World, Princess of Pentacles, 2 of Wands, Knight of Pentacles

Okay, so the relationship ends on a 3S note, self-explanatory. There's an argument I see, bitter, tears, sadness. After that, there is a phrase spoken that indicates it's over, relating the untenability of the continued effort it would take in order to keep it going and how it would be better not to waste each other's time.

After that, you go into a phase where your mental contemplation and rumination lead you to connect the dots and shift your mindset. You become more materially-minded (not materialistic, just focused on concrete things and life and finances and such) and start forming plans for the future, whereas you may not have spent as much mental space in planning before. This will lead to a mental shift to make you that Knight of Pentacles person, focused on building your future.
>>
>>18868139

Thanks.
Surprised I didn't get my usual "waves of emotion and confusion" response.
- obviously Gods are asleep or posting sinks somewhere.
>>
File: Tango & Cash.png (416KB, 720x304px) Image search: [Google]
Tango & Cash.png
416KB, 720x304px
>>18868193

>Paul

>Leo

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCpjPcKHb9M

>>>18867933 (the query)
>>
>>18868238

different major, same school
>the fool, seven of wands reversed
You won't be as prepared as other students, but in time you'll get there, learn and do well after graduation. You'll need a lot of inner strength to follow through, and it's possible you'll burn out.

same major, same school
>the tower, knight of swords
Everything you've worked for can come undone very, scarily soon. Your future looks grim, and you won't have the future you're capable of.

something entirely different
>knight of cups, nine of pentacles
You'll find yourself enjoying the results of your hard work, and definitely become successful. You'll even find a wonderful long-term relationship there as well.

imho dont trust random 4chan magic dudes who are a bit too fond of kurt russell for career advice. you'll get there!
>>
>>18868340
Thank you. I know I shouldn't rely on div threads for junk like this, but I appreciate it.
>>
Hey guys Stray here, feeling low still but I'll scry for 3 people. Please do not get angry if I don't get to you

I'm weak and pathetic right now
>>
>>18868362
Can i get info on L feelings for me?
>>
>>18868362
Hmm.

Future relationship? :3

Thanks!
>>
>>18868362
What is the meaning of my life? Like my purpose or something like that. Thanks friendo!
>>
>>18868368
I'd love a cute pic as payment :)
>>
>>18868366
Cute pic pls
>>
File: cat.jpg (236KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
236KB, 1920x1080px
>>18868372
Look! what a beautiful cat.
>>
File: 1351921745845.gif (618KB, 400x229px) Image search: [Google]
1351921745845.gif
618KB, 400x229px
>>18868377
Hope this is cute enough
>>
>>18868368
you didnt mention if you are male or female but it seems this relationship is gonna feel more friendly than romantic

You'd get along great with your partner and there would be no rush to impress one another

Silly fart jokes would be common among you two

Seems like a cool relationship
>>
File: SvSJICc.gif (89KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
SvSJICc.gif
89KB, 350x233px
>>18868372
>>18868371
oh man just pretend this was all in the same post
>>
File: IMG_20170406_110616.jpg (58KB, 750x701px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170406_110616.jpg
58KB, 750x701px
>>18868362
I don't have a query but I'll give you this cute pic no exchange necessary as a show of gratitude for all the work you've done around here.
>>
>>18868283
>>18868283
>>18868283
>the world reversed, the star reversed, ace of wands reversed
You're seeking hope and completion in a job market that doesn't offer much. That alone is difficult, but you have more than enough desire to get what you want. The deck I'm using has a very similar pattern for the World and the Star, and those are lining up perfectly. Dark background with little wispy stars floating up. Specks of good things coming up through the bad, and eventually turning it all good.

Follow one of your deepest passions, and try and monetize it as best you can.

>>18868280
>knight of wands reversed
no, you don't. sorry friendo
>>
>>18868371
Your purpose is to complete the task that your ancestors have started.. There is something that your father or grandfather or even a father figure close to you wanted to achieve very badly but couldn't

See if you can complete it, it would give you a great sense of satisfaction if you could
>>
>>18868379
Woahh!!
>>
>>18868366
Ambivalent is the word that comes to mind

They aren't thinking that strongly of you anon
>>
>>18868409
Lol yeah what a fucking faggot
>>
>>18868362
Oh my, how different you feel today. If I didn't know better, I'd wonder if you're really Stray.
>>
Can some one please give me a reading? I feel like i'm in a never ending rut.

Zach

Leon

Am I going anywhere?
>>
File: rance_storevisual_2.jpg (781KB, 638x1964px) Image search: [Google]
rance_storevisual_2.jpg
781KB, 638x1964px
Doing readings. Just need a picture of your waifu.
>>
>>18868362
its my birthday,how about a scry?
>>
>>18868409

Stop being a fucking bitch for crying out loud. That reader usually takes on huge queues and gets to nearly everyone. I'm sorry that your ass hurts because he refused to do your reading after you acted like a faggot for getting skipped but you were never entitled to one in the first place, seeing as how he could choose to consciously skip yours if he wants to because he's not getting paid.
>>
>>18868413
Harsh, thanks anyway man
>>
>>18868193
AN

What would my future wife look like?

Song: one punch man theme

Thanks
>>
>>18868442
I'm sorry but this could be changed with a little effort, try a little more and victory will be yours
>>
>>18868438
Fuck off white knight faggot kiss his ass some more
>>
>>18868436
Sorry I am a gigantic pussy and a faggot

No can do
>>
>>18868449
Oh ok, so i am still in time to turn this around then!
im not even sure its the best thing to do but i will do my best anyway
>>
File: nanako.jpg (95KB, 581x965px) Image search: [Google]
nanako.jpg
95KB, 581x965px
>>18868431

General read.
>>
>>18868421
I'm not I'm just pretending to be him

Bet my readings are still more accurate than phony ass faggot's
>>
>>18868461
Do it for love !! ;)

Is it a girl or a guy?
>>
>>18868431
can it be 3d i dont have a 2d waifu lad
>>
>>18868468
>Bet my readings are still more accurate than phony ass faggot's
Depends, put your readings where your mouth is and read one he read correctly. Scry the appearance of my current girlfriend.
>>
>>18868457

Sure. Just refrain from crying and throwing a tantrum on /div/ the next time you're hurt because you didn't get your query read. No one gives a fuck about how many tears you've shed.
>>
>>18868471
It's a girl, she was i think deeply in love with me for a little more than a year but i was recovering from a bigh change in life and didnt realized how good she was for me and now im in a weird place with her haha
>>
>>18868431
Its that red girl from evangelion

Sorry my phone can't save images

I want to know what future wife is gonna look like
>>
>>18868477
Judging by your autistic comments I'd say quite a few are butthurt about it
>>
File: Kurono.Kei.full.350623.jpg (17KB, 250x362px) Image search: [Google]
Kurono.Kei.full.350623.jpg
17KB, 250x362px
>>18868467
You basically need to focus on growing in a positive and elightening manner . Integrity will apparently be a must so it would be good if you can keep a measured mind for what you come to in life.

>>18868472
Has to be 2d, specifically something from a visual novel or japanese game.

>>18868480
Homely like the protagonists gf from gantz. protag is pictured here.
>>
>>18868473
Sorry I don't read for autistic manchildren
>>
>>18868478
Fuck her right in the pussy mate
>>
>>18868485
I would think you'd love reading for those similar to you. You shouldn't be insulting anyone's maturity while shitposting a reader for giggles. Grow up.
>>
File: Kojima_tae.jpg (53KB, 250x219px) Image search: [Google]
Kojima_tae.jpg
53KB, 250x219px
>>18868480
http://gantz.wikia.com/wiki/Tae_Kojima
Basically nothing special. Not of course saying she will be asian but this will be the standard of attractiveness they have.
>>
>>18868488
Dubs have spoken, will do so man
>>
File: gits23.jpg (328KB, 1786x1911px) Image search: [Google]
gits23.jpg
328KB, 1786x1911px
>>18868484
>Has to be 2d
i hope this is ok.
How does my future wife (if there is any) looks like? got inspired by another post btw
>>
File: ssk.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ssk.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
>>18868431
Is it possible for me to get this "thing"?
>>
File: 1491238770838.png (766KB, 879x721px) Image search: [Google]
1491238770838.png
766KB, 879x721px
>>18868505
Likely a bit chubby but not in a gross manner, will be energetic enough to change. Will be fair to an extent.
>>
>>18868335
Nice Kurt you've got there!

three of swords shenanigans
>six of wands
While there may be pain, blockage and heartbreak, it does not define you, nor should it. You can break out of negative expectations for yourself.

guidance
>two of cups reversed, three of wands reversed, page of wands
Trust your dreams. While your spiritual bonds may be diminishing, your support will not. You'll even feel a bit reawakened. This reader isn't christian and doesn't know much outside the basics, but your Jesus instance was right, and you are actually forgiven. As in like a new start, blank slate sort of deal. Your mother is not near death., and neither are you.

other advice
>seven of wands reversed, lovers
It takes a lot of effort to stand apart from others, and you're really feeling it. Do try and get some help for something that's causing you undue harm. Your past actions are a part of you, even the cruelty that happened when you were a kid, and kids do dumb shit all the time. Accept that part of yourself, and harmonize with it.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 563x637px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 563x637px
>>18868513
So long as you are mindful about it and can take the search well enough to succeed. Will require you to be more than what you normally would be so dont be lax.
>>
>>18868514
>Likely a bit chubby but not in a gross manner,
Oh well thats good.
Thanks a lot, anon.
>>
>>18868490
Thank you anon..

At least I have a wife I can be happy about that
>>
>>18868489
Aww is someone triggered?
>>
File: Clair.jpg (78KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
Clair.jpg
78KB, 1024x640px
>>18868431
How does future wife/lover look?
>>
File: 1491430881940.jpg (86KB, 809x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491430881940.jpg
86KB, 809x1200px
>>18868527
Thanks reader
>>
File: kurt12.jpg (123KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
kurt12.jpg
123KB, 600x390px
>>18868431
Kurt counts, right? Right?
>>
File: 1490994689435.gif (2MB, 470x355px) Image search: [Google]
1490994689435.gif
2MB, 470x355px
>>18868535
Bit of a chubster apparently while having deceptive looks. Will possibly be imposing.

>>18868536
You are welcome.

>>18868538
Yes he is 2d due to no depth perception.
>>
File: Asuka.jpg (148KB, 1038x769px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka.jpg
148KB, 1038x769px
>>18868431
What is my fate? what thing do i have to do?
and if possible, if i ever have kids how do they look/are?
>>
My waifu is haruhi sizumiya

What do girls think of me anon?
>>
File: 1402766277088.gif (396KB, 541x332px) Image search: [Google]
1402766277088.gif
396KB, 541x332px
>>18868431
What can you say about my future?
>>
>>18868548
>>18868553
>>18868557

Done for now but I'll leave you with why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wynx1ukwdVA

youtube videos. Just learn how to catch rabbits with snakes and your futures should be in your own hands.
>>
>>18868520

Indeed, the Jesus dream was very good, I felt a bit cleansed, but I did not forget the "the others don't" from the voice. I still feel that I have something to do to pay for my past actions, but I have confidence in finding it.

Anyway, thanks dearly, I feel much more relieved!

Peace.
>>
>>18868444
Honestly, I don't think I can answer that question with the tools I'm comfortable using and my abilities. Tarot goes off of general themes in people's lives, and is really good at describing trends in events, and situations as a whole, and then maybe getting down to what someone's personality is like or the best course of action for a situation. Different types of cartomancy systems like lenormand are really good at describing the specifics of a thing, and there are a butt-ton of oracle decks that all function weirdly if you want to get into that.

For this type of question, with an image of a person, I'd try and ask a scryer or someone else who can come up with an actual image. Cause desu all I'd get if I read for you would be way too general and not focused on what you'd want at all.

Really sorry to turn you down. It fuckin hurts.
>>
>>18868431
How does my future bf look?
>>
File: A96.png (657KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
A96.png
657KB, 1280x720px
>>18868603
>>18868431
>>
>>18868603
>>18868558
>>
>>18868603
Genuinely interested...why do people ask queries like this? Like, what are you getting it of it?
>>
>>18868621
Because...We are lonely people. (I need some kind of hope)
>>
>>18868545
>>18868431

Do I have any hope in my life or is my brain irreparably broken?
please accept my humble kurt for an offering
>>18868538
>>
I traded with someone here yesterday slightly before the thread got deleted. I didn't have a chance to give you feedback. Are you still around?
>>
It's now past midnight and officially my birthday. Anyone see anything about the coming year of my life?
>>
>>18868814
Cool, its my birthday too, congratulations,arian.
>>
>>18868844

Happy birthday back at you fellow ram man
>>
File: nene_glasses.jpg (64KB, 400x616px) Image search: [Google]
nene_glasses.jpg
64KB, 400x616px
>>18868431

- why not.
Although I was tempted by Sailor Mercury.
>>
Trading
>>
>>18869000
run me the query
>>
File: IMG_2602.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2602.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>18868431
How well do I know my next gf?
>>
>>18869046
What can I do to connect better and bring us closer together?
>>
>>18866581
Is Sean gay?
>>
File: 1486224889712.jpg (9KB, 291x173px) Image search: [Google]
1486224889712.jpg
9KB, 291x173px
>>18869092
Yes.
>>
>>18869079
So basically what I got from this reading is that the challanges are that you or your partner is selfiesh, blunt, or controlling over the other person that is kind of making the relationship bumpy and one of you definetly feels insecure and cannot really find yourself out of this loop of negativity, but I feel like the advice for you would to be give the person some space to think things over because I feel like you might be trying to give offers to things in hopes of to keeping eachother together rather than giving it time to heal so generally I sense that once you give this person space and just offer your assistance when needed in any aspects will help out a lot because the outcome will probably be a passionate burst of new affectionate energy for the two of you if you both just take things slow and have better communication with eachother since one of you is definetly stubbern with their feelings

>also venus is still in retrograde so i'm sure things will sort out after the 15th

(tell me if this is accurate at all! but if it isn't you don't have to trade me i'll just get a reading from someone else haha)

Love and light x
>>
>>18869132
>you or your partner is selfiesh, blunt, or controlling over the other person
No. Selfish maybe her, more immaturity than anything. Still, not controlling at all.

>one of you definetly feels insecure
You could make the argument that at least a small amount of insecurity is needed to request a reading, buy I'm fairly confident. I suppose I worry once in a while, but it's more due to circumstance than to anything in me. Maybe she feels insecurity on her end, I don't know.

>give the person some space
>have better communication with eachother
How? I mean, the second one is an issue, but it seems hard to accomplish both of those simultaneously.

>one of you is definetly stubbern with their feelings
Yep, that's her

Accurate enough, snd that's as much feedback as I can give without your spread. What's your query?
>>
>>18869210
thank u for the feedback!! also here's my Q: So basically are me and C ever going to go back to how things used to be when we first started talking? If so how can I make things steer back into the direction of how things once were...
>>
>>18869229
I'm having trouble concentrating. I'll try again in a few hours after I get some sleep. If you won't be around, you can leave me a throwaway or something, and I'll get you when I can.
>>
File: chart.jpg (258KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
chart.jpg
258KB, 748x1102px
i would really appreciate a general reading of this chart
>>
>>18869321
sick shapes anon
>>
>>18867955
Thanks man! It feels really nice to know a bit about my future, even if it doesn't look so nice.
>>
>>18869324
thanks man,i appreciate that comment aswell
>>
I'm 18, I have trouble sleeping and I might have psychic abilities,

Scorpio, somewhere in North America
>>
Looking for a reader!

I'm 27 male Sagittarius

Me and my gf got into a huge argument just now. With both of us thinking one another is wrong/right.

My question to the reader, how does our future look right now?

Thanks in advance !
>>
Any current readers on right now?
>>
File: philip-lorca-dicorcia-photo-09.jpg (82KB, 829x535px) Image search: [Google]
philip-lorca-dicorcia-photo-09.jpg
82KB, 829x535px
Hello Fellow /div/ users, as always, RainMaker back here, oh wait, I changed My nickname. Yup, from now on I'll be known as "Imperial Owl". The whys are a bit complicated but apparently another reader was using my nickname before me (I had no idea), so I'll conceded it to him and I'll change mines.

Anyway today, I'm bringing you some destiny scrying. as I keep fighting against my bad luck and my depression, I come back trying to have some karma re-gained helping some of you. I hope you are all are doing ok. Sending positive Vibes of course.

Let's begin:

>But what is a destiny scrying?
Instead of scrying about a present situation I usually scry about future situations you will face sooner or later based on the query you give me. It usually is related to it, so this scrying is more like a help to be one step ahead of future events.

>But what info do I need?
Your query, a number, a picture that reminds you to that query and your favourite quote. (Simple right?)

>What do I ask in exchange?
A reading based on this question, with your query (with the info needed - see above) After all the questions made, the doubts, fears, and this feeling of sadness and exhaustion... (I am a 23 years old Male Capricorn btw)

●When will I find some love in a relationship? Am I doomed to be forever alone?

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I'll be away for an hour, because I have to attend some business but I wanted to leave this here so when I come back I get to do all of you without any surprises. Take it easy and check it in a few hours.

Let's work together for a better future, shall we?
>>
File: 1491281051175.jpg (63KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
1491281051175.jpg
63KB, 500x628px
>>18869600
Hey man, hope you get better with your depression and bad luck, I know it can be a bitch.

My query is that I basically messaged a girl yesterday evening, unfortunately I don't believe she's been online to check it out. Wondering if that will lead to at least a friendship or maybe something more down the line, maybe nothing? I don't know.

We'll go with 14 for the number, and "This is the end for you my friend, I won't forgive, I won't forget.", its an anti-flag lyric. Best pic I have (only this girl has blackish brown hair).
>>
>>18869600
>King of Pentacles, Nine of Wands, Knight of Cups
>Five of Wands, Ten of Wands, Page of Wands, Magician, Ten of Cups

We're all looking for love. Good news! You're not meant to be forever alone. That being said, things aren't going to be smooth in love for you. Finding a partner that will do more than ask you to chase will be difficult. In the final spread, I asked when you will encounter a relationship and what it will be like. Seems you'll meet someone (princess of wands) that will make you grind for their affection. Don't be too discouraged by this, as humans do this to each other pretty often it seems. You'll give a lot to her--a lot of love and affection, and she will respond. Things do get serious between you guys, but I don't see this turning into marriage. At best, you'll live together or it'll be a comfy long-term relationship, but just enjoy it for what it is. She likes you, but she enters into the relationship not expecting to commit yet, so it will take some work on your part to convince her that you're a good partner for her.

As for mine:
When will I see him again?
"I drop my balls into the quadratic equation!"
Pic related
>>
>>18869375
You have a gf? You will break up. It's an equation.

The people who die in each other's arms are never married.
>>
>>18869615
As for your exchange. You'll be fine. You're probably going to meet a girl that will take quite a bit of effort to rope in, just gotta show her that you actually care and pay attention. Didn't see anything too far, the relationship (if you played your cards right) wasn't over either.

So you'll find someone, I don't know if it'll lead to anything more like a family though. Sorry about that.
>>
File: 1490296383491.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490296383491.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>>18869600
Will the second half of the year fair better for me?
"Stay out of my territory" -Walter White to some cholo protecting an idiot that can't even figure out how to get proper phosphate
>>
>>18869663
Did IO disappear?
>>
>>18869722
No. He said in his OP that he would return in an hour, which is around now.
>>
>>>18869722
>No. He said in his OP that he would return in an hour, which is around now.

Actually it might take me a bit longer, this client is a bit of an asshole and is giving us a hard time. But don't worry I am on my phone monitoring lightly how things are going. Keeping an eye on everyone!
>>
>>18869731
>>18869744
My mistake, I didn't even see that.
>>
File: 500.jpg (85KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
500.jpg
85KB, 500x737px
>>18869600
Hi!

Query is: Do you see anything interesting/unusual happening for me this June & July? If no, what will be the most important even for me in the months ahead?
"Not all those who wander are lost."
Number is 7

I'll try to do your query now, not sure with what method, and I'll reply it to this post. Thanks!
>>
>>18869744
Dude, just skip me then
>>
>>18869748
>>18869600
I'm sadly no qualified reader and pretty inexperienced, so just as a warning...

Question: Will Imperial Owl find love in a relationship? Is he doomed to be forever alone?

Interestingly enough I got beautiful cards as a result for this:

Mountain - Clover (MAIN) - Heart

So from left to right it starts with the Mountain, a very strong image of obstacle. Something is bothering you, your desire and hopes are quite literally blocked. No love or genuine opportunities to be seen... yet. Because of the nature of mountains this card is a symbol for persistence, for long times spans - something that has to be endured. It can represent obstacles that last for years, or that just feel like forever.

However the cards are showing that beyond the mountain lays what you seek. I was bummed out when I saw the first card, but when I flipped the others over and saw both the Clover and the Heart it just hit me as a great sign. I decided before I shuffled that the middle card would be your TIME factor...

The Clover card is a symbol of luck. Good fortune! It's not very precise when it comes to timing (no specific date) but it tells me that it will be a meeting of total chance. It will be something sudden and very much unexpected, a meeting by accident. For example if you bump into a complete stranger or if you come across a person you haven't seen before online and decide on a whim to talk to them.

Next to the Clover, meaning what comes after the lucky opportunity, is the Heart. And that one speaks for itself! At the end of this journey of climbing the mountain and being blessed by a meeting of chance, love awaits.

So if I can believe my cards, no: you are absolutely not doomed.
>>
File: 1475214929120.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1475214929120.gif
2MB, 750x750px
>>18869600
I recently got into a relationship with this guy and i wanted things to work so badly but they're already starting to go a bit shakey. Things aren't going to work, are they?
"Wherever you are, be all there"
>>
any book recommendations for etteilan deck?
>>
File: 322098-nov22_springblossoms.jpg (81KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
322098-nov22_springblossoms.jpg
81KB, 650x366px
Ok, Finally done, this will be the reading order

1) >>18869615
2) >>18869634
3)>>18869748
4) >>18869832 (If you are trading I will scry you if not well; today I'm not doing it for free, sorry)

Willing to take more Trades, if anyone ask, just check my OP Post. Cheers, happy spring everyone in the northern hemisphere.
>>
File: 18291385_303.jpg (18KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
18291385_303.jpg
18KB, 700x394px
>>18869615

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
>Scry

An old man with a book in his hand walks in a rocky place, it's filled with dark coloured rocks, at first, I thought it would be meaningfull, yet later I noticed the meaning of the colour of those rocks was more simple.

As he kept walking I could see far away a big volcano, which to my surprise erupted out of nowhere. Yes, apparently we were in a volcanic territory.

As afraid as the old man could be with this sight, he stayed still and opened his book and started reading while the lava was eating everything around him, the red lava painted the whole places with a reddish bright colour, the sky turned dark, but the man stood still, reading, learning. Why? I wished I could know.

.-.-..-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
>Meaning

Without a doubt, seeing an old mean means wisdom, more than ever if he has a book in his hands, it represent experience, mostly in queries like yours it means learning from past mistakes, since your enviroment could be filled with a tense atmosphere, you shall remain calmed, focused on building not towards what could happen, but towards what will you do if anything happens.

In the near future, you'll either face a time of anger, or desperation, something will break your soul, or at least will try, but you must remain calmed, or else that volcano will eat you alive, as in a tense situation. Let's face it, the lava might be everywhere, but the man was not surrounded by it. Which means? Yes, that even when things look bad you might be far away from them, so why panic?

Take it easy my friend, since I see doubts and fear more than fun an excitement. Take this as a game and don't think about what could happen just yet. The game has just began and you are expecting to know what will the endgame be.

Relax, chill, if you can avoid overthinking and when something bad hits you re-think your situation as you will probably be less involved in problems than what you think.
>>
>>18869881
Number two, here. Take your time.
>>
>>18869894
good job, now he's dead
>>
File: APBUNY7.gif (850KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
APBUNY7.gif
850KB, 500x265px
>>18869600
>>18869881
From a past thread.
How do I develop ceratn mental illness for artistic purposes?
A puppet that can no longer be used is mere garbage
>>
>>18870018
the reader is RIP and he also wants you to read his query if you want yours read
>>
>>18870035
oh ok then
Hope he will be here another day
>>
File: angel.jpg (2MB, 5152x3864px) Image search: [Google]
angel.jpg
2MB, 5152x3864px
>>18870035

I am not dead, I am having lunch with this motherfucking retard client who feels guilty for being a bad smart ass and invited us when we thought he was gone, I can't say no to a free lunch guys.

Don't worry eventually I'll be scrying you all.
>>
>>18870018
Number is 97
>>
>>18869229
>>18869306
Alright, git some sleep. You around?
>>
Hopeless in love lads

Has the god forsaken me on this
>>
Trading a quick scry, just need your gender and query.
>>
>>18869634

>Scry

A butterfly swings his wings lighly in the middle of a dark room, as I could see, the little butterfly left a lead of some sort of shiny sand, slowly, since I couldn't see much more, i noticed small detaills, the wings had a beautiful blue colour, and small golden lines, it was a beautiful butterfly, too elegant to even exist, to be fair, I almost thought it was some sort of decoration that just gained the right to live.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
>Meaning.

I take the scry as a complex one, I needed time to take some notes before write down what I wanted to say, either way, this is what I can say about it:

The butterfly represents spontaneous action, since it was in a dark place means action where nothing was done, and the fact that it was leaving some sort of lead means multiple actions.

In my mind, you'll see him after a few actions are commited, maybe a job with multiple actions? some sort of decision of traveling somewhere? It takes action after action but in the end it wins something, which is the freedom of being, in an understandable speech, you'll see this man after you take some actions towards your objectives.

The butterfly represents usually the Spring so it's either this spring or what comes after the spring.

I belive you might take action to see this human before you wait for it to happen.

Interesting, are you one of those nervious people who get sick of waiting? Either way, I hope that helped.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 256x197px
>>18869748

>Scry

A night in a city, in the middle of the street, the traffic lights give the buildings around a green-red-orange patron of colours, it is raining, at least it has been raining for a while, as I see puddles of water everywhere.

To my surprise, a woman walks slowly watching some of the shop's showcases, maybe she wants to buy something? Well, it could be since the last thing I saw was she entering a shop in which it's written "Sports" outside.

-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
>Meaning
Belive me or not, this kind of visions are usually quite hard to understand when are so actual. I mean, it looked like the classic NY/NJ street, I could almost swear I had seen that street either way.

However, let's focus on what you'd like to know, judging by this scry, I'd say the first months will have different shades of fun-boring why? The lights painting the buildings around represent sudden changes, just like the street lights themselves, maybe some of the weeks will be interesting and others will be more slow paced as in interesting events.

The fact that there was a lot of water implies either cleaning, or filling with aboundance something, maybe you need a change and you are searching for that peak of excitement that allows you to exit a boring or maybe repetitive life.

The fact that I saw this woman walking inside a shop could be, and take that as a pinch of salt, IT COULD BE, I'm not sure, that she is atm just like you, wondering what will happen around those months, maybe searching options, activities...

But, the fact that she went inside a shop with "sport" witten in the sign outside could imply that something sports related is key for those months.

Do you practice any sport? Maybe if you do you should search for a new challenge in other sport. If not maybe go further in the sport you practice.

Hmm... maybe it's even a sign to start some kind of sport to refresh your life? Maybe sport, such a basic thing could be key going to those months.
>>
>>18868431
spirituality readind please, i want to connect with my highest self.
>>
File: The_Starry_Night_Van_Gogh_1889.jpg (3MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
The_Starry_Night_Van_Gogh_1889.jpg
3MB, 2560x1600px
>>18870018

I remember you, don't worry I'll work on it.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

>Scry

As I was trying to focus, a familiar painting was in front of me, The Starry Night, at first, it looked like the normal painting, but suddently I saw how the paint itself was alive, the colours, the shapes were moving and generating a bigger more realistic picture of what Van Gogh tried to paint back on the day, I saw bigger stars, a bigger, Moon... but, for some reason, slowly the vivid colours became dark, and in the end, the only thing I could saw was a big yellow light, burning and getting far away..

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
>Meaning

Tough meaning, first of all, when I scry someone related to art, If I recognize the artist and the painting, I usually encourage my client to look into that painting and author, since it seems to be related with the query.

The scry means a few things, expansive passion, see beyond what's in the canvas, living art is not just a catchy sentence, is a reality, to be deadly focus on something passion must burn until it becomes distructive.

Although I belive what you seek is hard to achieve, you must remain on your feet and forget yourself, that's when I saw everything become dark with one last light burning, that's inner passion.

If you are serious in what you seek, you'll probably learn about your passion, even live it in ways you did not live it before, and at some point you will forget about what's around you, darkness, ignorance of other things and even people.

You seem to have the capacity to achieve what you seek, yet I can't tell if that's good or bad for you in the long run.

Either way, watch out. What you want is not healthy.
>>
Well I did my Amens, if anyone else wants to Trade just check my OP Post(>>18869600). I'll be around. Cheers my /div/ users. Happy Spring
>>
Offering short tarot readings for unknown period of time. I only require your gender and query. Feedback, as usual, would be appreciated.
>>
>>18870491

female
why is he ignoring me?
>>
>>18870491
Male
Do I have any potential for all kinds of it?
>>
>>18870491
Male
What can I do to bring us closer?
>>
>>18870491
F
General reading for fwe months, please
>>
>>18870491
>male
help please >>18870463
>>
>>18870469
>You seem to have the capacity to achieve what you seek, yet I can't tell if that's good or bad for you in the long run.
I'll see if this is to be reconsidered but still the scry with Van Gogh is really interesting.
Thanks
>>
>Male
>When will I find a girlfriend?

Thanks
>>
>>18870491
male
how do i leave?
>>
>>18870491
Female... General please
>>
>>18870520

I obviously don't know if you seek to pain, play an instrument, or draw... Art is subjective and multi-disciplinary. However, artists of each genre do share some common traits, maybe you should investigate what lead Van Gogh to paint, what were his intentions, what did he hide in his soul... After all, one does have to imitate the great masters before making a master piece.
>>
>>18870501
Four of Cups rv, Six of Swords rv, Three of Cups rv.

Did something happen between you two? He seems to be quite disgruntled by something, and even if he may want to talk to you, he's keeping his distance for whatever that may have set him off. He doesn't want to walk away, but at the same time he doesn't want to talk with you. Initiate. If that does not work, wait.

>>18870509
Ten of Cups rv, The Hermit rv, The Hierophant rv.

No. I can't say there's anything that would constitute for potential. You need to seek out knowledge and learn and become wise before you may form any kind of potential for whatever purposes you may seek.

>>18870513
Strength, The Devil rv, Six of Cups rv.

Show her that you may be willing to change if you've done something wrong. That you have the strength to change and perhaps get closer. Be willing to not restrain her or yourself with your wants, and show her that any kind of restraint, be it good or bad, won't be of any good.
>>
>>18870491
Male
Am i a failure? will i continue to be it?
>>
>>18870542

i don't think anything happened between us, if something did happen it's on his end. i have no idea what could have happened, and even though i initiate he never responds. thank you for the reading
>>
>>18870514
Six of Cups, Two of Swords, Nine of Swords.

You may end up in a position of making a decision of some kind. You'll come out for the best though, and strangely enough, I feel like the situation that will require you to act, in the future, will make you a bit awkward and want to laugh at yourself for it.

>>18870518
Five of Swords, Five of Cups, Two of Wands.

Admittance of defeat. To connect with your own self you need to be done with any kind of a fight that you may raise for yourself, be it mentally or within your life. Peace and focus and one's channeling of will must be done before you'll be able to be at peace, at peace enough to connect with that which is not material.

>>18870525
Two of Swords rv, Page of Pentacles, Seven of Cups rv.

If it's a negative situation, then look at the positives of leaving and the downsides of your situation. If you're leaving, then make sure you have something for yourself to go to, even if it's not even remotely related to that branch of your life. If you're leaving for love, then focus on the finances. If it's the finances, then find something else to do. You won't really be able to leave without knowing where to go.
>>
>>18870491
Male
Should I follow this idea?
>>
>>18870491
male
when will i get gf?
>>
>>18870567
3rd here.
Ty.
>>
male
will i get her back?
>>
>>18870528
Three of Cups, Strength, Seven of Pentacles.

If you're currently going through the process of building or perhaps a project of any kind, be it finding friends or creating long-term opportunities, then keep at it. Persevere through any kind of mishaps that may happen, through any delays, and remember that there's always people who can support you thorough your journey.

>>18870549
Nine of Cups rv, Five of Swords, Page of Swords.

Don't think you're a failure and do not let others tell you so, especially if they seem very intent on pushing that into your face. If someone is very intent on that, then it's more than likely that they're wanting to beat you down into the ground. Be better than that and prove yourself that you're not and keep going forward.

>>18870556
He seems to be disgusted in some way, or acting very strange emotionally. I don't know if it's you or something that's happening to him that's causing this. Maybe rumors about you? Can't say.

>>18870573
Four of Wands, Knight of Swords rv, Six of Wands.

If it's a promising idea that has the potential to bear fruit, sure. Be smart enough to see that. But if it's an outlandish idea that's simply done to put yourself into the position of admire and respect of others, then make sure you're not glossing over some small details that would and could potentially lead to your disappointment.
>>
>>18870491

Male
What's her deal?
>>
>>18870574
Eight of Pentacles rv, Queen of Swords, The Devil.

When is a hard thing to divine, but I can give an approximate situation or course of action. You will find one when you may end up falling in love or over your head for someone who seems very distant and far away from you, and just trying to get together with her, repeatedly, over and over, working and going at it, like an obsessed madman. Too much effort, considering that you'll have to be backed by the essence of the Devil. Obsession.

>>18870603
Three of Cups, Ace of Wands rv, Queen of Swords rv.

I get a very strong sense of ''I don't want.'' from this spread. Whatever you've done or whatever has gotten into her, she's very adamant to want to do very little or just get the hell away from you as far away as possible.
>>
>>18870491
Male

Is it too late for me?
>>
>>18870491
Male
How will tonight party go for me?
>>
>>18870491
Male.
General future reading please.
>>
>>18870615

>don't want

Welp. I guess that's that.
>>
>>18870491
Male
Why does she push me away?
>>
>>18870491
female
Would he and I be compatible?
>>
>>18870491
female
What am I successful at?
>>
>>18870491

Male
How much longer is she going to stay paralyzed by her indecision?
>>
>>18870622
The Devil rv, Queen of Swords, The Tower.

More than likely, yes. No stopping whatever is happening.

>>18870626
The Emperor rv, King of Cups rv, Seven of Wands.

You may pretend to enjoy it and it may seem at first like it's reasonably fun, but you really won't know what you're doing in there. If you find it boring, then just leave, instead of trying to force out some kind of fun out of it, or doing something stupid to make things just a bit more entertaining for either yourself or others.

>>18870631
Strength, Wheel of Fortune, Nine of Swords rv.

The usual drag through life. You'll keep on going forward, even if you may feel quite weak and perhaps uncaring about anything much, and life around won't be too easy. Hell, maybe you will even want to force the wheel of life to turn in your own direction at some point, simply because you don't want mediocrity or anything below it. Forcing perhaps may not be the best idea, but try to make due with what you have and will have in the future, and just make things a bit more bearable for yourself.
>>
>>18870615
that leaves me confused, will i get her or no?
>>
>>18870663
>simply because you don't want mediocrity or anything below it
really accurate thanks reader.
>>
>>18870523
>>18870491

Sorry but you skipped me...
>>
>>18870491
male
Can i be a musician? a writer?
>>
>>18870637
The Hierophant rv, The World, Ten of Cups rv.

She's afraid. You may come across as too vast or perhaps too large for her to handle or deal with. Give her something concrete, something that won't scare her away, because she doesn't really know what will happen to her if she deals more with you and wants to keep her distance. At the very least, don't push things onto her or seem to offer her a lot.

>>18870639
Four of Swords, Ace of Swords, Nine of Cups.

I would like to say yes on that, as long as neither of you really enjoy being too active or go all over the place and spend energy everywhere. It would be slow, nice and cozy.

>>18870649
Five of Cups, Queen of Pentacles rv, Wheel of Fortune.

Why did the first word that come to mind was ''manipulation''? Even so, I'd say perhaps you'd have more luck observing people's emotions, analyzing them and taking advantage of them as they come. Not the best thing to be successful at, but being advantageous of what's to come and foreseeing it is a valuable survival trait. Trust in yourself and what your mind analyzes in others.
>>
>>18870491
Male
will i get any resolution in the future?
What does the future hold for me?
>>
>>18870491
Female
Is there a chance for something romantic to blossom between me and this guy? We've known each other for nearly a decade, and I really like him.
>>
>>18870491
Male
There's this girl I've been talking to for some months, she knows how I feel about her and I wonder if she'll reciprocate my feelings for her and date me.

Thanks a lot in advance. Will give feedback.
>>
>>18870668
Yes. But as I said, obsession. That's a requirement. One-sidedness. I would suggest focusing on women that perhaps may be interested in you in the first place or are friendly enough to return your advances, be it platonic or romantic.

>>18870651
The Tower, Six of Pentacles, The Devil rv.

When there's nothing around left for her to latch onto or stand onto. Maybe even the ground itself underneath her feet needs to fall apart, but you will either have to pick up the equivalent of a sledgehammer and start smashing away, or waiting until she really has nothing left to do but to choose.

>>18870675
Three of Wands rv, Seven of Cups rv, Eight of Wands rv.

You need to do try to get one and not pretend to try or be stuck in your fantasies of either failing horrendously or succeeding tremendously. The mindset of ''I'll get around with it eventually'' doesn't really work if you're wanting something right now. Next time though, do link to my initial announcement. I tend to brush off air queries.

>>18870677
Eight of Wands, King of Swords, Six of Cups.

You would get further by focusing on becoming a musician than being a writer. Even so, go for something that you've always wanted to do or had in mind for a long while. Something that you know that's called out to you since you were young, maybe. You'll be happier at the end of the day.
>>
>>18870593
Thank you
>>
Male
Aquarius
Should I switch jobs? And general career advice please
>>
>>18870736
oh, now i understand, thanks for your time
>>
>>18870736
>You would get further by focusing on becoming a musician than being a writer.
And how do i make sure i will be a good artist?how should i do this?
>>
I'm done for now. Excuse to those that I haven't gotten to, but as I've said, an unknown period of time. I've already pushed it quite a bit now.

Good night for now, /div/.
>>
>>18870756
Oh well, better luck next time.
Have a good one!
>>
>>18870756

Thank you, good night.
>>
>>18870567
Thanks
>I feel like the situation that will require you to act, in the future, will make you a bit awkward and want to laugh at yourself for it.
I wonder what it means
>>
>>18870699
Thank you for giving time to reading.

>Why did the first word that come to mind was ''manipulation''?
I know this sounds wierd, but I create profilings of people I meet. Trademarks of their behaviour, motivations, belief systems, estimating reactions, etc. It's useful in understanding how different minds work.
>>
>>18870385
I sort of am, but I don't mind waiting if I have to. Thanks!
>>
>>18870699

Thanks. He seems like a great guy.
>>
Doing some I-Ching readings for the next hour or so, give me please a query, gender and sign, Chinese preferably, if you don't know you can find it here: https://www.travelchinaguide.com/intro/social_customs/zodiac/calculator.htm.
>>
>>18871041

Male
Year of the Horse

What would she have me be to her?
>>
>>18871041
Male tiger. Career advice, please
>>
>>18870491
Male
Will I find someone within this year?
>>
>>18871041
Female, boar
Is something going to happen between me and this person in future? Maybe not near, just overall.
>>
>>18871041
Female
Year of the Sheep

Do you think my current relationship will be OK once I've finished my degree?
>>
>>18871041
Male, pig
Which career should I pursue, the stable one with good income and employment or the really hazardous one that I am now practicing/studying and have passion towards? Something entirely else?
>>
>>18871041

>Male
>Year of Rooster

Love advice (I am single)
>>
File: br-0453b.jpg (64KB, 518x800px) Image search: [Google]
br-0453b.jpg
64KB, 518x800px
>>18871045
>What would she have me be to her?
Hexagram 64 Wei Ji Before Completion >> Hexagram 40 Xie Deliverance
There's a change going in your way, it's not complete yet but close. The changing on the 6th line warns you to not be so confident or things might be ruined. Relax but stay aware, all the obstacles will be removed in due time, make sure your heart is forgiving and free of hatred. Be patient.
>>
>>18871041
Female
Goat
Should I begin applying to PhD programmes or would it be better to work for a while and get a PhD later?
>>
File: 4695006.jpg (101KB, 800x396px) Image search: [Google]
4695006.jpg
101KB, 800x396px
>>18871052
>Career advice, please
Hex 23 Po - Splitting Apart >> Hex 2 K'un - Receptive Force

You must stay firm on your grounds and don't expose yourself because there's treachery lurking. Perhaps competitors or fake colleagues, something you're not aware is going on behind your back. Now is not the time to act, but to hold on. If facing any loss, the changing line on the 6th position reassures that if you follow your path normally and don't fall in temptation, what has been taken will be returned and those who might have wronged you will suffer from their actions. You'll have to adapt yourself to the new currents later on. Success will come if you let yourself be guided. "Be like water my friend"
>>
>>18871041
Female, rabbit
Do my concerns about getting in a relationship with this man hold more fortitude than necessary?
>>
>>18871041
Fire Rabbit and male
A general for this year, ty
>>
>>18870233
ya i'm here rn
>>
Trade?
>>
>>18871150
I have Yu-Gi-Oh cards to trade
>>
>>18871123
Thanks have a good one
>>
>>18871062
>Is something going to happen between me and this person
Hex. 43 Kuai - Breakthrough >> Hex 50 Ting - The Cauldron
Yes, it's very likely that there's a tension building up for some time that will eventually flow. Let it run naturally, you don't need to push to make things happen, don't be hasty. If you have some bad habits that you know it might harm a possible relationship with this person, you'd better acknowledge those and clear any sort of strife of misunderstanding. This is a good read, good fortune and harmony if you share the goods.
>>
>>18871158
I need some destiny draws for my Dhero deck, my dude
>>
>>18871168
Thank you senpai. Have a good day
>>
>>18871182
Divination trade you silly rabbit. I've read tarot for 30 years. I also have oracle cards that can be a little easier on the quarrent. I do a little scrying. But I'm still a novice. I'll trade a divination for a divination
>>
>>18871205
i have a blaine's arcanine
>>
>>18871205
>I've read tarot for 30 years.
>But I'm still a novice.
Wut
>>
>>18871088

Thank you.
>>
If anyone is willing to do a reading for me.

Just basically a general one?

I'd be most grateful

My name is:

Chris
UK
Leo
>>
>>18871239
ze's a novice in scrying, senpai and looks like in pokemon too
>>
>>18871158
>>18871205
I see you're looking to practice. I don't mind giving practice queries to those looking for practice, but I wouldn't mind a serious reading if you're up to one. I would be happier to trade for that, and I would match whatever level of detail you give me. What do you say?
>>
File: 10710597.jpg (39KB, 581x330px) Image search: [Google]
10710597.jpg
39KB, 581x330px
>>18871076
>Do you think my current relationship will be OK once I've finished my degree?
Hex 14 Ta Yu - Great Treasures >> Hex 1
Yes it can be okay if you are able to remain calm and true to yourself, kindness is rewarded and lies will be punished. Your good actions will soothe your partner but be mindful to not create excessive confidence. The balance must be kept. When the degree is achieved, it is possible to move forward with the relationship to a new stage. Success is on your path with perseverance and wisdom.

>>18871078
>>18871087
>>18871098
>>18871134
>>18871135
I must apologize, I' won't do more readings now, my computer is being odd, sorry.

>>18871159
>>18871194
>>18871249
You're welcome, have a good one yourselves, safe paths.
>>
>>18871292
It's okay. Thanks for your time.
>>
>>18871281
I'm the Yu-Gi-Oh fag, not the second one.

I could try to take a crack at your query, if you're ok with bibliomancy.
>>
>>18871340
Sure. What kind of query would you like to read?
>>
>>18871139
Apologies for the delay

>>18869229
>are me and C ever going to go back to how things used to be when we first started talking? If so how can I make things steer back into the direction of how things once were...

Ace of Cups, Temperance, The Hierophant, 9 of Pentacles rev, Princess of Cups rev

There will be an opportunity to get back into each other's good graces and get to where you want to be, and it will sort of come out of nowhere. I can't quite tell what it is, but the cards seem to suggest you'll know it when you see it. You'll be shy and slightly hesitant to take it initially, but you'll be egged on a little bit. From there, both the things that you like and the things that you don't like will come together when they all come out or come up. Your challenge will be to navigate the conversation skilfully in order to avoid emotions overtaking it. There's a danger of losing footing and negating the positive aspects if the negative ones come forth too strongly. Keep your cool when the heated conversation occurs, or you get the bad end, which is broken friendship and bad times.
>>
>>18871372

Anon could you do me a quick reading?

Are me and R a good match?
>>
>>18871360
Whatever you want me to read.
>>
>>18871459
If you could give me a hint for the job or company I should be looking for right now, that would be much obliged. What's yours?
>>
>>18871340
Hey man, would you be able to tell me if I will meet some one this year?
Thanks.
>>
>>18871473
—Leo, stop, because I don’t think I can stomach you telling me you’re motivated by a sense of justice. This is going to end badly, and when it ends badly for you, it ends badly for me.
—You want me to do nothing?
Raisa became angry:
—I’m supposed to bow down to this personal investigation of yours? There are innocent people falsely accused, imprisoned and dying all across this country and there’s nothing I can do about it except try and not be one of them.

--
Prince Andrey asked the duty officer to mention his name again, but he was met with an amused look and told to wait his turn. After several persons had been ushered in and out of the minister’s room by an adjutant, an officer with a particularly abject and panic-stricken face was admitted through the dreaded portal. His audience went on and on. Suddenly through the door came the roar of a thunderous voice, and the officer emerged white-faced and lips trembling, and walked off through the waiting-room with his head in his hands.hen that Prince Andrey was ushered to the door and the adjutant whispered to him, ‘Go to your right, over to the window.

I'm not sure whether I'm totally off or not, but I think it has something to do with authority. The first book, for the second time, hinted about corruption and injustice. The second one, politics, courts, petitions and the like.

Sorry for not being able to help you once again.

I have no query.
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u3.jpg (67KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u3.jpg
67KB, 1000x1000px
Hi! Doing some practice, wanna try?

Give me your date of birth, and query :).
>>
>>18871495
Oh dear, we are looking gloomy!’ he said, touching Pierre on the arm. ‘Have I offended you in some way? No, tell me, please, have you anything to hold against me?’ He was full of questions. ‘Maybe it’s just the present situation?’
Pierre said nothing, but he looked warmly into the Frenchman’s eyes. He liked his display of sympathy.
‘My word of honour, apart from being in your debt, I feel we are friends. Is there anything I can do for you? I am yours to command. In life and death. I say so hand on heart,’ he said, slapping himself on the chest.

Yes, you'll.
>>
>>18871535

08/20/90

Which story should I publish as a novel first?
>>
>>18871535
Sep 18 1997
Give me a romance general please!
>>
Trading!
>>
>>18871555

What you wanna know fampai?
>>
>>18871574
What is keeping me from moving forward in my life?

And yours, beloved?
>>
>>18871523
If I didn't know better, I'd think you're trying to steer me into organized crime or politics, haha. Maybe you'll end up being right after all. I dated a girl who encouraged me to get into politics. And you were right about that one other reading several months ago...

Who knows
>>
>>18871265
Novice in scrying. I'm great at seeing. I'm not so great at deciphering meaning.
>>
>>18871584
>I'm great at seeing
Can you see literal things, or only symbolic?
>>
>>18871548

About Justice, towers, love, eternal happiness.
About perseverance, life lessons, where the main character recieves a great reward for the efforts.
The story must have a part when the characters create a strategy.

That's all :P
>>
>>18871580

Four of Swords reversed
The Hermit reversed
Seven of cups
Four of wands reversed
Nine of wands
Justice
Wheel of fortune
King of pentacles reversed
Judgement
Ace of wands

I think that you may be carrying some sort of anxiety produced by your current circumstances. Maybe something is subliminally spooking you. Take a vacation. Get some distance, get some air. When you've got distance from the situation, which may be a person, people, or set of circumstances, then you'll see the path forward. Complications exist down the road, but they are a bridge you can cross when you come to it. Before you move you're definitely going to need some breathing room though.

>yours

Am I right to step away from politics for the moment? Will I come back to them?
>>
>>18871596

I may know which one you mean then. Thank you.
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>18871603
>>
>>18871601
>Am I right to step away from politics for the moment?
Seeking And Finding

Like a butterfly flying from flower to flower, you are searching for what’s next. This card reassures you that you’ll find what you’re looking for. Hold the vision of success, experience the excitement of the process, and feel fulfillment as if every- thing has already been accomplished. Keep calling upon the guidance of God and the angels to lead you in the best direction. Look within yourself to find great love and beauty.

Don’t draw fear onto your path by worrying about what will come. Put only love into any thoughts and feelings you have about your future. Trust that every- thing that is rightly yours already belongs to you spiritually. Anything you are seeking is seeking you, also. Have faith and open your arms to receive.
Yes your are right to step away from politics.
>Will I come back to them?
End Of An Era

Like chapters in a book, life has eras that begin and end. You drew this card because this cycle of beginnings and endings is touching you right now. It’s important to be very gentle with yourself during times of change. Think of the butterfly in the cocoon, dormant in preparation for a rebirth with wings. You’re in a similar state right now. So please practice daily self-care—and don’t feel guilty about saying no to extra activities—so that you can rest, heal, and prepare for the next era ahead.
>>
>>18871281
Sounds Good. I'm a bit rusty and usually do this sort of thing in person. But lets give it a shot. I'll give you a full Celtic cross spread from my Rider Waite tarot deck. What do you want to know? And what shall I get in return?
>>
>>18871623

This makes sense. Thank you very much.
>>
>>18871633
Thank you for your read, anon
>>
>>18871549
It says:

Are you in a relationship right now?
Because it shows love, for the first card. If not, you will be in a very romantical, passionate, and warm relationship.
You are the only person who will think if this realtionship will be meaningful or not for yourself.
There's something curious here: It says that maybe your couple will have paternal feelings (like caring about yourself)... or maybe your father will be taking care of you after he meets this person?
Lastly, it says is a new story for you. A new cycle, full of teachings for your life.

:)
>>
>>18871643
haha nope im not in a relationship. Actually I got out of a really close toxic friendship and things have been really shacky ,but this is good thank you!
>>
>>18871626
>What do you want to know?
I'm considering changing jobs/industries. The first choice is of whether or not to stick it out where I am (I have to decide by the end of tomorrow), and the second is what to look for if I leave. The context of this question should be as my job's role in building towards my long-term goals, not simply in and of itself. I'm male, if it matters.

>And what shall I get in return?
I'll read whatever you like, provided you tell me relevant gender(s). I prefer not to read anything related to health or death. I can't give exact dates, but I can give relative approximations (ie, after this happens), but I can give physical descriptions. I'll match whatever depth you provide me with your reading. So, you get in return what you put in.

But if you really want to know, I decide which method to use based on your query. I scry, read cards, read runes, use bibliomancy, and a few other things as well. I have to do something and will return in a little over an hour to read for you.
>>
>>18871594
literal that I assume are symbolic. For instance the last time I meditated with crystal ball I saw a bat that morphed into a Seraphim that turned into a unicorn Pegasus that I was riding. We dove into a black sea and dove deep until we came upon some gigantic octopus red eyed monster. I got off the uni-Pegasus angel being and swam to the shore. An owl with gigantic eyes flew up to me, staring into my eyes, and purched across from me staring me down. I felt calm. I pulled out of my meditation. I have no idea what that means.
>>
>>18871681
That's not literal, that's symbolic. What I mean by literal is like how I give physical descriptions of people and places. With your method, you're going to need to spend a lot of time learning how to interpret well. Grab some dream and symbol dictionaries and hit the books.
>>
>>18871672
Fair enough. I am Female. I want to know if I should apply for a higher paying position at my work? Or should I play safe and stay where I am and bide my time. Either decision has consequences. I need to know which decision will have the most favorable outcome for my family. The method you use for the answer matters not to me. Thank you.
>>
>>18871690
I have always had visions. I guess I should get to start to learn what they mean. Got a lot of homework to do. Where I live no one talks of such things. Thank you.
>>
Huh? Why new thread is deleted?
>>
what happened to the last thread?
>>
>>18871773

It was over 30 minutes from thread post, so this time it was a janitor or a mod rather than a trolling OP.
>>
New Thread:
>>18871781
>>18871781
>>18871781
>>
>>18871714
Just got home. Still around?
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.