[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 32

File: 4cardspread1.jpg (2MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
4cardspread1.jpg
2MB, 3072x2304px
>Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijinks' revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer.
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification.
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation.
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

>Respect your fellow readers and querents!

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
https://discord.gg/49vXGrC
https://discord.gg/qWN3dcM

>Previous Thread:
>>18831205
>>
Seriously we know you want to push your little discord agenda but you're just pissing /x/ off by not letting the thread drop a few fucking pages first.

You fuck.
>>
>>18835386
Orlath

Lithuania (eastern europe)
will my love life gets better in the future?
>>
I'm from the last thread and I shared a greentext story there that goes more in depth with Noah and I. any insight? thanks~
>>
>>18833996

>Two of wands
>Ten of cups
>Four of wands

Wow! Got a really really good feel about you & your future, career wise i think you've already madeup your mind what your going for & everything seems to be in your favour, you'll be the best at what you do, you will be extremely successful but don't let that get to your head, keep working seriously & hard, and you'll achieve everything you've ever dreamnt off in your life.
>>
>>18835443
oh wow!!

thank you so much for such a positive and lovely read.

I'll keep at it and be patient as I truck a long
>>
why location tho
/x/ made me too paranoid for that hermano
>>
>>18835440
Hmm

I just tried asking the cards about you & noah,
Noah seems to be happy in his relationship, he's faithful & won't cheat on his gf, he seems to be secretly attracted to you but he's bound in that relationship, now you can remain friends, good friends at that, or you can try to woo him, but i wouldn't suggest that,
Last reading we had about you was pretty straightforward for this relationship & now again the stars don't favour you going after this person, you'll only end up getting hurt. So just accept that & move on with your life.
>>
>>18835411
>Five of wands
>The tower
>The moon

Interesting…changes to come your way soon, you need to be careful & take every action accordingly, don't get hasty & risk ruining any relationship, think carefully before making your move.

Sorry guys gotta run for work, will see if i get more time. Tc all.
>>
>>18835509
thank you, i hope this reading comes true :D
>>
Air query
I have been improving myself and getting myself out there, really trying to meet new people and yet i feel nothing is working and i dont see what i can do to improve my love situation
Will this get any better? Im a male & thanks in advance
>>
File: emerald-light-2-silvia-duran[1].jpg (119KB, 717x900px) Image search: [Google]
emerald-light-2-silvia-duran[1].jpg
119KB, 717x900px
M
Virgo
any reading related to career and wealth please.
Also any advice on how i can take control of my life, right now i feel like a victim of the circumstances. Thank you.
>>
File: pro skub.png (21KB, 179x237px) Image search: [Google]
pro skub.png
21KB, 179x237px
Hello again, I'll be doing readings for the next hour or so. Ask away.
>>
>>18835571
>>18835638
Would you please give me an hand?
>>
>>18835638
Love reading
>>
>>18835638
Why does she treat me like this? So many mixed feelings, i dont get what she really wants from me...
>>
>>18835643
>10 of Pentacles, The Emperor, The Magician
Once upon a time, you were free of worldly wants, whether by perception or by actual abundance of wealth and sexual desires. This has made you feel and act like you have authority over yourself and others, maybe even a little rigid.

It is great that you're trying to change things up and meet new people, but it'll take a little more effort. Give it your 110% and new relationships will manifest themselves. Be creative with how you approach people, break out of the "shake hands and talk over a cup of coffee" sort of routine.
>>
>>18835638

Male

Girl I wanna date starts becoming distant and I'd like to know if I still have a chance.

Thanks a lot!
>>
>>18835638
Is she going to betray me?
>>
>>18835638
thank you >>18835598
>>
File: spuderman.jpg (57KB, 540x385px) Image search: [Google]
spuderman.jpg
57KB, 540x385px
>>18835638
will i find somone in concert tommorow?
>>
>>18835672
Thank you, you are right about the first part, i have been trying to improve in that matter
>>
>>18835652
Could you provide more specifics? Thank you.

>>18835660
>The Fool, The Magician, 10 of Swords
She was drawn to you at first by your innocence and free spirit. It may be that she's seeking something from you for herself -- as a springboard or a key to her desires. Is the interaction of sexual in nature? Monetary? Emotional? I'm sorry to say that a sense defeat lies in your future if you continue the current course or if you don't handle this with a degree of deftness. Try to wean her off of you gently but firmly. It may be that she's not even aware of what she's doing to you at the moment.
>>
>>18835638

What are the next best steps to follow what i came here for?
>>
>>18835652
>>18835696
Ok, is ther any love coming up in my near future?
>>
>>18835638
I'm starting on a new journey for myself. Where should I start, and how will my future be affected by it?
>>
>>18835696
Its completely sexual in nature, it was since the beggining, still i dont have a clue of what she wants
>>
Male
Taurus
How are things gonna develop beetween me and this girl?
>>
>>18835681
>6 of Cups, 4 of Swords, Ace of Cups
A sense of nostalgia or a longing for your lost past has drawn both of you together in the first place. And like nostalgia, love is but a fleeting moment in life. Maybe she's wanting to take a break from things, to think things through.

This is a perfect moment for you to contemplate what you want out of this girl. Love? Sense of belonging? Lust? "Know thyself." New spark of love awaits you in the future, whether it be with this girl or another.
>>
>>18835707
>says that it's completely sexual in nature
>wonders about what she wants from you

You said the answer to your question while asking the question. She either wants to fuck you or fuck you.
>>
>>18835638
Male
What does D want from me?
>>
>>18835638
Male
Scorpio
A love reading for this year, ty senpai
>>
>>18835720
Well, i was very very direct about it, her friends were also with me about she wanted, when i tried to close the deal she treated me like shit... Twice
>>
>>18835728
That sounds like typical behavior you'd expect from a woman, a potential slut no less.

I had the urge to draw some cards for you though, and it's Eight of Cups, Knight of Cups rx and Ten of Wands, if you're curious. And that means you're going to end up wasting your time more if you decide to do anything at all with her or even have her close to you. A potentially good chance of a bad end with her.
>>
>>18835686
Those heartbreaks you've suffered through in the past has led you to your current suspicion. Are you being generous with your emotions with her today? Can you be afford to be emotionally charitable when those wounds are just starting to heal up?

Maybe it's time to take a step back and commune with your friends or hers. No one can assess your predicament like the company you keep. Talk to them, and they may have an insight as to whether she'll betray you or not.
>>
Matt
26 yo
Ohio

Will my unborn son have a good life?
>>
>>18835738
Jumping out of this boat as fast as i can, thanks senpai
>>
>>18835717

Lost past as in past life?

You're right, I'm second-guessing myself quite a bit nowadays to know what I want from her. Being ignored more and more is what's bothering me the most and I'm not sure I can take much more of it though and I'll let her know what I think about it.

Thanks again, you've been very helpful.
>>
>>18835742
Did the cards said that?
>>
>>18835638

Is there an opportunity to rekindle love with my ex after all that has happened?
>>
>>18835687
>9 of Wands, 8 of Cups, 4 of Cups
You're a victim of your past success or abundance. The things you used to have, the financial security you used to enjoy.... They've left you feeling disillusioned about your current position, as though you're not in complete control. You almost want to abandon it all, perhaps, professional networks be damned.

I'm sorry to say that this is going to persist for the foreseeable future. Lowering your standards may feel degrading or even antithesis to your ambitions, but it's time to reassess what's possible and what's not.
>>
>>18835745
Ye, no problem senpai. Take care of yourself and your dick.
>>
>>18835693
>Knight of Pentacles, Queen of Pentacles, 3 of Cups

It seems like you're seeking creature comforts after a period of nerve-deadening routine. Practicality is your key to success here. Be open to those you fancy and keep in mind that other people are attending the concert for a practical reason: to listen to the music.

You may not meet "the one" at the concert, but you may find some friends and surprisingly comfy company to be around. Keep yourself grounded, and realize that others at the venue aren't necessarily there to find romantic partners.
>>
>>18835774
thank you.
>>
>>18835697
>Page of Wands, 6 of Wands, 4 of Cups

A sense of wanderlust or wont for freedom has led you to your current position. That in itself is a victory -- It's very hard to take that first step towards achieving one's goals. Maybe you've even been lauded in public space (social media, family gathering, etc) for what you've done.

But life unfolds in unexpected ways. You may encounter things that may threaten to shatter your sense of achievement and excitement. Your best next move is to keep an open mind, and never allow yourself to feel disillusioned. Keep the spark going and let it guide you.
>>
Hey.
M

Been out of work for a year now. Was made redundant from a job I enjoyed but have got stuck in a rut and have been avoiding looking for new work. Any advice?
>>
>>18835699
>7 of Cups

There's always more fish in the pond, but the one you're seeking may be hidden in a cluster of other choices.
>>
>>18835638
Is it over for good between me and my ex?
>>
>>18835794
thank you very much
>>
>>18835700
>9 of Swords, 4 of Cups, Judgement
Something in your past has left you feeling hopeless about your predicament, or maybe you're simply trying to avoid a terrible events unfolding around you.

Start by contemplating where you'd like to go, be it a physical location or a spiritual destination. Is it truly unavoidable? Can it be fixed? Where would you go to remove yourself from it? Whatever path you choose, whether you stay or embark on the journey, you'll have a better understanding of yourself in the end.
>>
>>18835858
Am I still being possessed?
>>
>>18835715
>The Hanged Man, The Hermit, 2 of Swords

Upon a period of reflection, an epiphany of sorts washed over you. Now you're seeking the truth -- You know what you want, but what does SHE want?

Two difficult choices await you in the future. She may confront you and present you with two paths, both with equal amounts of hurt directed at you. Choose wisely. She may end up getting what she wants, but it's unlikely that you'll emerge unscathed.
>>
>>18835874
male aeris btw
>>
>>18835722
>Ace of Pentacles, 4 of Pentacles, 4 of Swords

D saw an opportunity in you, and shrewdly pounced at the opening. You're probably feeling guarded by how things are turning out -- and rightfully so. What D wants from you may be worldly in nature.

It may benefit you to sit back and meditate on what D wants. D won't get what they want immediately -- it's likely that D doesn't even know what they want out of you. Reflect on what caused this to happen in the first place. The answer is out in the open. You just have to close your eyes to see it.
>>
>>18835725
>Page of Wands, 6 of Wands, 10 of Swords

You've enjoyed a period of freedom, free of romantic obligations or bad relationship baggages. That's a small victory in and of itself. Maybe you even managed to get some things done and gained a small reward for it.

Enjoy what you've got today, because betrayal awaits you in the future. Maybe your current love interest will end up dating someone else. Maybe things won't unfold as intended with someone you're interested in. Tread carefully.
>>
>>18835878
Yeah, that seems pretty likely looking at my current situation. Can't deny I was wishing for something more light-hearted, but oh well... ending unscathed never was a possibility to begin with.
>>
>>18835892
thank you
>>
>>18835638
A reading between me and miss mirage. Thats the name i gave her, and 90% chance im too late to get a read
>>
>>18835759
Yes, I forgot to list the cards in the spread. I can't quite remember what I drew for your query. Sorry about that.

>>18835826
>7 of Swords, 7 of Pentacles, The Hierophant

Some sort of betrayal or wilful ignorance of you or your ex has led to the breakup. You or your ex are probably cultivating other choices at the moment, feeling defensive after experiencing such severe heartbreak. Maybe even plotting revenge.

What's done is done, and the breakup is probably permanent. Either you or your ex is unwilling to give it another try, owing to their personal belief of "one chance per one partner" or something similar. I'm sorry but reunion is unlikely.
>>
>>18835912
you got the thing about freedom right, i'll tread carefully, ty for the advice senpai
>>
>>18835874
>5 of Pentacles

Probably. Your lack of earthly possessions, love, or faith has led to your current predicament.
>>
>>18835945

May I have this reading?
>>18835763
>>
>>18835923
>Temperance, The Empress, The Chariot

Your patient and careful facet of personality shone through, and led you to Miss Mirage. Or maybe that's what led her to you. It seems like she's a nurturing figure, igniting sparks of passion in you that you never knew you possessed.

Things are unfortunately out of your control as to how things will unfold -- Outside factors will decide the future for both of you. Whether the ride onward is rocky or smooth, take the reins and stay grounded. The world will move on with or without you two, but you have the option (and the means) to hang on.
>>
Hello, I've read the tarot here before but unfortunately I've left my deck at a friends house. I would really like some guidance if any kind anon can help. I recently finished my MA degree and got distinction/award for best thesis. I have been appling for PhD's and jobs but not getting anywhere. I don't know whether I should give up on academia - which is my passion, but I'm struggling to find funding for a PhD - or focus on trying to get a corporate job. I'm broke, depressed and tired of struggling. I'm a grill, star sign cancer, 5'5 average build, pale features
>>
>>18835638

Hello ! Can I have a reading too please ?

Everytime I visit the church something bad happens in max 48 hours ( paranormal stuff ). Recently I applied for a really important job for me and I accidentally made a prayer for it.
I didn't land the job.
Now I have a feeling for a few days that I'm going to die or something really nasty will happen to me by Sunday.

Could the cards give me a reading ? Am I going to die by Sunday ? This feeling is very terrifying/.
>>
>>18835950
>Temperance, King of Swords, 9 of Wands

Careful weighing of many factors, either by you or your ex, has led to this breakup. One of the parties involved have reviewed the events transpired with cold heart and brains, and decided that this is for the best.

Reunion is still up in the air. It may happen or it may not. However, your heartache is almost at an end. Stay strong and you'll overcome this bout of pain.
>>
File: 18)-vadisimha-manjushri.jpg (72KB, 358x470px) Image search: [Google]
18)-vadisimha-manjushri.jpg
72KB, 358x470px
I'm going to ask for a reading, but I'll also provide 6 readings in an effort to give back to the universe. I'll do 6 Tibetan Mo Readings. Basically, you ask a question, you get two syllables (to meditate on), imagery, and a reading. All I need is a specific query (no general shit).

My request:
>>18835638
If you're still reading:

Should I start smoking pot again? Should I pursue shaolin, instead of boxing? I'm so fucking stuck.
>>
>>18835997

Thank you. I hope my heartache dies soon
>>
>>18835976
I wasn't expecting to get one, thank you very much.

You're right, she ignited this. She was the one who triggered all this, i dont know if she did it knowingly but she did. But yeah, there are outside factors. How great it would be to experience the love on that level with her though, imagine all that passion being with the goddess of itself. May not be in this life, but will be or maybe even did happen in another one.
>>
>>18835996
>Death, Queen of Pentacles, King of Wands

The new job you applied for probably represented a new beginning in your life. The uncanny coincidences has led you to see it as more than just a coincidence, but a supernatural meddling of sorts.

The worldly and practical side of your mind is rejecting the freak mishap. "The world can't possibly work like this!" your subconscious tells you.

A challenge indeed awaits you in the future, but it won't be life-threatening. Take charge of your fears and rule over it like a rightful king. Take a look at the big picture, and try to see beyond the coincidences.
>>
>>18836006
Will i be able to fix all this inside and achieve the potential?
>>
File: skub.png (10KB, 161x230px) Image search: [Google]
skub.png
10KB, 161x230px
>>18835638
That'll be all for me for the time being, but I'll wrap up by answering the remaining queries. Thanks for the queries, and best of luck in your endeavours.
>>
>>18836021
PA - NA. The Golden Lotus. This prediction is known as "increasing happiness". Any aim whatsoever will be successful. Your situation will become better and better. This is one of the most positive readings you can receive.
>>
File: 1489925221326.jpg (351KB, 600x903px) Image search: [Google]
1489925221326.jpg
351KB, 600x903px
>>18836018

Atleast I'm not gonna die !

Thank you so much for your time, good sir !
>>
>>18836006
What are her feelings towards me & do you see a relationship happening between us.. Tell me anything your stuff sounds very cool
ALSO give this man a reading !
>>
>>18836006

Is all hope lost in trying to get back with my ex or will there be a positive outcome if I try a little bit more?

Unfortunately, I'm not a reader and pro-skub is offline now. I hope your query is answered.
>>
>>18836006
Am i in the right path to evolve to my final form? ty
>>
>>18836030
Wow. This gives me hope and belief. Thank you reader. Hope it'll come true. I will meditate on this.
>>
>>18836006
>Queen of Wands, The Moon, The Tower

Your courage to wean off of a dependence led you to quit smoking, which is a hard thing to do. Your subconscious seems to realize the difficulty as well, by presenting you with a difficult choice to keep your mind off of the allure of weed.

Beware of being stuck inbetween the choices for too long, as it'll leave you blind to other matters in life that requires your attention. Let the choices bicker too much, and you'll be caught off guard by what life chooses to throw at you next.

As to Shaolin vs boxing, our subconscious knows the answer already. Your mind desires the one that feels more "spiritual" to you. Meditate on it deeply, but be decisive.
>>
>>18836041
DHI - DHI. The Jewelled Banner of Victory. This prediction is known as "hoisting the jewelled banner of victory". You are victorious and excel. You are able to accomplish whatever activity you wish to do. Use logic and medication to concentrate you energies. Virtue and good luck are on your side. Listen to advice from good friends and you will come out victorious. Your aims will be very well fulfilled. It is good to perform the meditation practice of deities who hold swords and other similar objects.
>>
>>18836006
I'm going to romantically like someone?
>>
>>18836043
TSA - RA. The Great Fiery Weapon. This prediction is known as "subduing all others by being endowed". You will be very successful if you are brave. Now is the time for action and bravery in the face of fear; that will lead to a positive result. There are times to submit to others; this is not one of those times. Take charge, and you will receive happiness.
>>
>>18836044
DHI - PA. The Golden Female Fish. This prediction is known as "to endeavour in accordance with one's intentions, wishes and aims". Physical activity will lead to the increase of good luck. Basically, proceed forward physically, and without fearfulness, like a fish swimming in water.
>>
>>18836076
TSA - A. The White Umbrella of Good Fortune. This prediction is known as "whatever path one desires to travel upon, one will arrive safely". Performing the meditation and recitation of Simha Mukha is beneficial. Your decisions will sometimes have no effect and others' promises will not have any results, like the imprint of bird's feet in the sky. While your journey will be difficult, ultimately, don't be discouraged. Eventually, as long as you stay on the path, the White Umbrella will open and your aims will succeed.
>>
>>18836103
thanks
>>
Air query
Her name is Sabrina. She woke me up but then she ghosted. I fell asleep to see if I could stop thinking about her. It worked but I knew it was wrong. Decided to wake up from the nap and now she's back but only in thought. Is she who I think she is or is this a delusion? If so what do I need to do to break the delusion?
>>
Air query

Feeling violent, yet again. Need insight so I don't disfigure anyone or break things.
>>
>>18836072
Hmm.. Okay ill remember this and do what you said, thank you sir..
What a positive reading! Sending some good vibes to you
>>
>>18836131
TSA - PA. Empty of Intelligence. This prediction is known as "scattering the mind into pieces". Thoughts are empty, just as the wind moves through an empty valley. You are becoming too worried and mentally aggravated for such a small purpose. Stop letting yourself be drug along by your thoughts and impressions. Observe these tendencies and feelings, but don't involve yourself in them, and watch them pass over you.
>>
>>18836137
ok
>>
>>18836124
is the lack of response my answer?
>>
>>18836124
A - RA. The Flaming Rays of the Sun. This prediction is known as "departing of darkness". Whatever you ask, will be unreservedly settled like the clarity of the sun. Previously there was doubt, darkness, and confusion; but now that the sun is up, there is truth and sincerity. If you cut the net of doubt enveloping yourself, the situation will turn out well. Simply allow yourself to let the doubt and delusion go, and you will find yourself awake to the rays of todays sun.
>>
>>18836131
Darkness is just a state of not being. Deep down you know you want light to win. That's why there's still a fight going on. That you didn't submit. That you can win. I believe in you and i think with enough effort, you'll succeed. This is about the progression of your soul.
>>
>>18836006
That's my 6! I hope you all find it helpful. I pray to the Manjushri Bodhisattva on your behalf, and I hope you find insight to your issues.

>>18836056
Thanks. I appreciate the reading. Sometimes things are just too close to home to have any insight on, and I think this gave me the perspective I needed.
>>
>>18836159
Interesting. Thank you. Another question if you have the time. Which tradition should I choose as the foundation for my spiritual practice?
>>
>>18836163
Thank you for all the readings and the energy you put into them, to help people find their ways. I thank you on behalf of /div/ good reader
>>
>>18836167
DHI - A. Manjushri Appears. This prediction is known as "principal of the thirty-six cities" or "increasing transcendental wisdom and accomplishing excellence". It is advisable to listen to, study and contemplate the general Buddhist teachings, especially those of the mantra teachings.
>>
Anyone doing readings? If hes what information do you need?
>>
>>18836162
Hopefully, it would be fun to have an outlet for my anger and preferably not a face.
>>
>>18836177
Very interesting, last Friday I learned of Om manĂ­ pame hum. When ever I am in a quiet moment it starts playing in my head. Thank you
>>
>>18836093
ty senpai, blessings to ya
>>
Anyone doing a reading?

Do I go above, or below?
>>
Someone did a great rune reading for me the other day and I promised a drawing of a guy and a lovecraftian beast, got pretty near finished and my computer fucking restarted. Just wanted you to know I didn't forget, I'm just an idiot
>>
I'm sorry for the air query if any reader could help would be appreciated.

I'm so sick of life, tell me should I use my anger or go zen and bottle it up to take the road of acceptance. I don't want to be passive anymore. Which path should I take? Or neither?
>>
>>18836320
you have no clue what "going zen" means if you think it is bottling it up and accepting it.
>>
>>18836335
then enlighten me anon, I want to change, so my life can change.
>>
>>18836340
do you think someone else can enlighten you?
>>
>>18836345
You enjoy wordplay don't you?
>>
Anyone want to trade? I do tarot.
>>
>>18836340
Zen isn't about bottling things up, it's about letting yourself free from any associations or thoughts that cause you pain, suffering and anger. Finding inner peace with yourself. If you're just going to bottle things up, you will eventually find yourself visiting a psychologist's office because of the issues that come with that.

Find your peace or channel your anger productively. Up to you to decide how and what.
>>
>>18836355
You clearly want something to take from this, so I'll tell you this and little else, so as not to spoil the fun of the journey for you.

Zen is a fundamentally different way of experiencing the universe. Zen is happiness. Zen is unhappiness. Zen is both happiness and unhappiness, and neither happiness nor unhappiness. Zen is creating a new model of reality that makes the old model obsolete; and this new model is the old model of reality.

If you are fed up with how you've experienced the world up to this point, study zen. However, no one can walk the path but you. Only you can put your feet on the road and walk there. No matter how much you ask for directions, or how many maps you consult, or how many geography classes you go to, at the end of the day, walking is the only way to get there.
>>
>>18836365
>>18836387
Thank you anons for the replies.
I'll need some time to concider your words, but wanted to thank you non the less.
>>
Trading
>>
>>18836424
Query?
>>
Trading
>>
We have been developing a system of divination called Musicomancy, basically we want to use musical instruments as divination tools, the link's here for anyone who likes the idea: >>18836542
>>
Is anyone reading?

>>18836549
>Reads thread
I could imagine a reader making little compositions for their querrents now...
>>
>>18836428
I am recently separated from a friend of mine that I had feelings for. We were close I realized that he wasn't exactly good for me. So I had no choice but to leave a friendship. Course I'm still very much pain from it and I just want to know how he feels about me? Does he hate me?

And your query dear!
>>
>>18836858
Want a second opinion?
>>
>>18836877
Sure! Hit me with it
>>
>>18836858
Nine of Swords, Six of Swords, Two of Pentacles

He doesn't hate you but he is bent up about what has happened because it did hurt him. He might have had feelings for you back. He's thinking about what happened a lot in a bad way but that is just his heart hurting from what has happened. He has other stuff on his mind to worry about though and that will help him move on from you.

Same query.
>>
don't die /div/
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u3.jpg (67KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u3.jpg
67KB, 1000x1000px
I'm practising some readings, post if you want

date of birth :)
Question
>>
>>18837127

08/20/90

Would joining the Marines instead of the Air Force be a mistake?
>>
>>18837143

Question: are you trying to win Cheswick's heart?
if no, then yes, it would be a mistake.
>>
>>18837149
I think trying to win Cheswick's heart would be a mistake.
>>
>>18837127
05/26/1994

Who am I meant to spend the rest of my life with? Where and when should I look to find them?
>>
>>18837127
April 8th
love reading
>>
>>18837149

I assume I already did.

There is a job in the Marines that gives me creative freedom with a lot of high risk. The present conditions aren't precisely replicable in any other branch of service.
>>
Is anybody reading?

How are my chances with C?
>>
>>18837143
It says that don't be afraid of making the decisions about being a Marine, and don't waste your time wondering about losing the opportunity from the other one (air force).
It says this opportunity will make you travel (of course xD).
It also says that you are overthinking too much about this decision. But again, cards shows that if you choose Marines, you have to enjoy it, no regrets! :) Hope helped you!
>>
>>18837127
8/9/1993

Should I do something or did I lost my chance?
>>
>>18837181

Thank you very much!
>>
>>18837160

By parts:

1)Who are you meant to spend the rest of your life with:
It says that you will be with a person who is going to make you happy, when you are going to be able to fullfill your most valuable desires for your life. It's going to be a great relationship.
Otherwise, they tell me, that even if you are going to be happy with this person, you MUST fight for your own dreams, otherwise, to try to heal your past love wounds, to get that kind of life you wish.
Cooperation is the key to be with this person, but don't forget of yourself.
2) Where you should look to find them:
Don't find him, you will get noticed by that person. Not now, you have to grow more.
It shows again that you have to take your time for yourself?
3) When:
Again, they insists that you have to take your time first, close wounds of the past. This will going to take time, so be patient. It will occur in a new cycle for you.

Greetings :)
>>
>>18837219
"Him?"

o.o

RIP family life
>>
>>18837162
Are you in, or you were in a painful relationship?
It says that there is a relationship that must solve some issues around the word TRUTH.
Honesty is the word key in this relationship.
It's a must, something you have o your will have to think a lot.
>>
>>18837239
Lol , THAT person, my english it's kinda like xD.
>>
>>18837244
those dubs are also very ecksdee
>>
>>18837127
Sep 18 1997
How does Ben feel about me?
I am a female
>>
>>18837241
It did not become a relationship, what does that mean?
>>
>>18837127

11/21/1992

Wtf is/will be happening to my education career? Please and thank you!
>>
>>18837191
It says:

First of all, you HAVE to believe in yourself to make others trust you. You are in a very negative situation don't you? Then you have to stay calm, to be more tolerant, to give freedom to that situacion/person/thing.
It seems you are talking about a person? Because they show me that you will have an opportunity to talk with that person, or a meeting.
Change your perspective about the situation.
Find the way you are blocking yourself, give solutions, protect the others, please don't block yourself.

:)
>>
I don't know if anyone would read for me, but anyway I leave it here.
I'm going to end up alone till I die? Most people are not feeling "right", but when I do meet someone they're out of my reach. It feels like a fucking curse.
>>
>>18837127
4/24/1995

Will my brother get a gf? I'm legitimately worried about him.
>>
>>18837260
Ok, then it seems that you will have to work on that issue, in your next relationship.
The showed me a lot of cards about honesty, so I guess honesty will be the MUST WORK HARD on that interaction with that next person.
>>
>>18837244
On that note, could you also clarify whay you meant by I have to fight for my dreams? Do you just mean I have to fight to get to the place I want to be in life? If so I understand that. Right now I'm really lost and I'm having trouble figuring out what I'm meant to do in life, like what kind of career I should have. I'm guessing what "they" mean is that I need to have my career situation sorted out before the love of my life notices me. That's what my intuition has been telling me.
>>
>>18837257
Have you broke up with this person or there was a big problem with Ben in the past?
>>
File: eldritch.png (521KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
eldritch.png
521KB, 1024x768px
>>18836290
For rune anon!
>>
>>18837296
wow, surprinsingly there was a card about Work on improve your habilities.

You will be my last reading for today, brb :)
>>
>>18837296
4 yes about think about what dream you want to chase, what do you want to study, because love life (again), may take a little time a patience :).
>>
>>18837313
Thank you so much
>>
>>18837301
Lol yup we where really close. We where friends ,but I broke off with him. I liked him and I still kind of do. I felt he was not good for me. I just feel bad for hurting him. How does he feel about me?
>>
>>18836917
7 of cups:
They may have several romantic choices at hand. I dont think they hate you ,but they dont really think of you much. They have other people to think about.

Sorry I took forever to answer
>>
>>18837341
He wish you were more human, warm, friendly with him.
But he tries to understand that some facts made you harder (maybe you talked with him about your past love life or something like that).
He knows that is over, the ending between you two. So the advice is, you have to end this chapter of your life, too.
>>
>>18837351
fuck thanks
So we cant even be friends
>>
>>18837356
That's a great question xD.
But I'm tired right now D:

Maybe on next time!
>>
>>18837361
haha!
Thank you so much, Anon! Have a good evening/day/night!
>>
Trading.
>>
>>18837376
Quarry?
>>
>>18837377
How far will my relationship with HD go?
>>
>>18837273
Yes, it's about a person. Thank you for your reading and advice.
>>
>>18837382
Queen of Wands
Star

Anywhere the woman wishes it to go. It is in her hands.

General reading.
>>
>>18837396
I'm not good at generals. Can you please give a specific question?
>>
>>18837401
What do I get this week
>>
>>18837127
January 5 1996
How does el feel about me and where will things progress in our relationship.
>>
>>18837403
Ugh, anon....This really isn't any different than a general except you've asked for it specifically this week. Since this is the case, I cannot guarantee any amount of accuracy as I have a very hard time with generals.

Knight of Wands
Nine of Swords
Wheel of Fortune
Two of Wands
Temperance

Seems, just off of the top, you receive a lot of emotional ups and downs. Knight of Wands followed by Nine of Swords leads me to believe you may receive some troubling news from a male represented by the Knight of Wands. Wheel of Fortune is what kind of triggers the shift in mentality--that your physical situation isn't....bad....but rather you have a change in mentality which we see with the Two of Wands. I'm really getting strong vibes from the Two of Wands in relation to you. This card is all about being bold and having some personal power, so maybe you decide you're tired of feeling down and use that to launch yourself in a more head-strong mentality. Temperance as the outcome shows us a progressively improving mentality and overall health.
If I were to guess, what you receive this week isn't physical, but abstract. What you receive is some peace of mind after a struggle with some depression.
>>
>>18837425
This is a great reading, thank you. Let me know if you wish to trade again.
>>
What happened to that reader who posted vocaroos?
>>
>>18837529
[grabs popcorn in preparation for the shitstorm]
>>
>>18837529
EmpathAu or Chiron?
>>
>>18837127
Feb 7 1995
How does she feel about me
>>
>>18837127
aug 27, 98
what will our reconciliation/reunion be like?
>>
File: allset.jpg (33KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
allset.jpg
33KB, 852x480px
>>18837531
>>
>>18837529
Stop it troll
>>
I feel that I made a terrible decision today, so I pulled some cards to question my actions. I got:
>Nine of Swords
>Ten of Swords
>Three of Pentacles.

Could anyone drop an interpretation on this please?
>>
>>18837581
You do this every day. I think if you want people to stop accusing you of not putting in the effort of learning the cards you need to post your interpretation, which you said yesterday that you were only looking to confirm, along with your request for second opinions. More people would be willing to give you input if they knew you've put in the work as well.
>>
>>18837172
Anybody pls?
>>
Hey all, I was thinking about getting into tarot, but I wasn't certain what I should consider when purchasing a deck. What should I feel? Are any decks outside the realm of use (e.g. daemon decks)?

Thanks!
>>
>>18837833
If you have no previous magic experience or are looking to focus totally on the fundamentals first, I always recommend Rider-Waite for beginners. It's a fine deck that you can get for cheap on eBay. When you feel more experienced you can look for a deck you feel more connected to.
>>
I asked iching info about a particular girl. I got hexagram 54 line 3. Any insight? Help me figure this out.
>>
>>18837985
What did you ask?
I guess in the most basic sense, if you're asking about how she would feel about a relationship with you, "better than nothing," is basically what this is tell you she will feel.
>>
>>18837985
>>18838005
In relation to you, you'll live with the knowledge, or maybe sneaking suspicion, that she doesn't truly love you, but you won't care because you'll be with her. Both parties make a sacrifice to stay with each other.
>>
>>18838005
>>18838010
so it will be just some kind of why not scenario? ok
>>
>>18837127
Mar 13th, 1996

Is the career path i have in mind right for me? I feel it is but i have doubts
>>
File: buddah patch.jpg (93KB, 640x508px) Image search: [Google]
buddah patch.jpg
93KB, 640x508px
~~~__

In need of what to do about brook.

~__~-`-~~~!! Please respond! Will do iching reading in return
>>
>>18838033
A little more passive than that. "Why not," seems more willing and whimsical than it implies. I do mean "better than nothing." She may view you as a stepping stone, but when she realizes that she may not be able to do better, she'll stay. There may be some resentment towards you after she realizes that as well.
>>
File: IMG_20170317_114729_525.jpg (37KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170317_114729_525.jpg
37KB, 1080x1080px
Hello Fellow /div/ users, RainMaker back here bringing you some destiny scrying. I will be trading (it doesnt matter if it's iching, tarot, runes...) for readings in exchange.

>But what is a destiny scrying?
Instead of scrying about a present situation I'll scry about future situations you will face sooner or later. It might involve others, your job, future relationships...

>But what info do I need?
Your query, a number, a picture that reminds you to that query and your favourite quote.

>What do I ask in exchange?
A reading based on this one of this question with your query (with the info needed - see above)
I am a 23 years old Male Capricorn btw:

it appears no matter how much self-improvement I do, I am never going to have a gf after all this time. So, since I am going to be forever alone....

â—ŹWhat should I do now?
â—ŹWill I be able to finally give up on having a relationship?

What does your destiny have prepared for you? Let's find out together.
>>
File: IMG_9745.jpg (931KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9745.jpg
931KB, 2048x1536px
>>18838119
-Do I have a chance with the man I love?
-"Do not go gentle into that good night; rage, rage, against the dying of the light."

>Will I finally be able to give up on having a relationship?

>Strength, chariot, eight of wands, ten of swords, page of cups.

You'll be okay for awhile. Mostly your upset will be a driving force in a recovery that is only temporary. The interesting thing I've heard discussed about chariot is that the charioteer isn't really considering what he is doing, but rather just moving forward with force. Combined with strength and eight of wands, that makes a lot of sense. You move forward for courage and bravery, coming to a point where you're willing to give moving on an honest try, but it will be very superficial (no offense, i just couldn't think of another word). You come to realize this after time and encounter the ten of swords: ruin, desolation. You will break down and feel as though moving forward and past the threshold of having a relationship impossible. The good news is that your temporary insanity will actually usher you to a place of beauty, where you finally submit to the humanity of the situation. Things may not be okay, but they will, and you will love again.
The worst thing about love is accepting that we have to give ourselves over the other person and risk getting burned. It sucks, anon. I wish you good luck. All in all, it's not a bad read. You won't be able to move on from the idea of having a relationship, but you'll face the situation again someday with a renewed vitality, if that is at all encouraging to you.
>>
>>18838174

Ages since I've seen that quote. Thanks for reminding me and thanks for the reading and tje kind words. Now allow me to focus.

I saw a dish filled with strawberries, tasty looking, really red and beautiful, it would almost be a shame if someone did eat them.

Unfortunately, from one of them a white worm come out, urg, it almost make the whole picture disgusting, what a shame, because this worm is going from one strawberry to other like that, a perfect dish ruined by one single worm. What a shame...

Envy and being jealous. I couldn't find a meaning on if you guys will be together but jealousy could be a near by obstacle, which could become a roadblock for a possible relationship, If I focus on the dish, red and strawberries could well mean love, passion, sex, a relationship which is benefitial for both parties, but this "worm" is making everything look bad, uneatable, you gotta get rid of this worm.

Focus in the near future on avoiding fake images of reality and be close to him, do not proctect, trust, and be one solid point of trust, he'll probably feel free and happy with someone like that, someone who trusts him.

Good luck in the near future.
>>
Air query

Am I in the right field of work? Will I be successful?
>>
>>18838213
Super insightful. A good reminder of what I need to focus on, thank you. Jealousy got us into a bad position for our progress, and we're finally coming to a better place so I'm trying to trust 100% without any reservations. We'll see how this goes.
>>
>>18838069
Hanged Man, 9 of Pents

You should ditch your attempts at appearing abrasive and faking being dominant. I wonder if you're trying to act macho and putting up a front. She can see through it, and it's not winning you any points. You should ditch that and fall back and promoting your practical advantages, how you are in her best interest. Your message will fall on deaf ears until you humble yourself a bit, thougb. It also seems you should demonstrate your stable qualities subtly rather than showing them off ostentatiously.

Same query, different name
>>
>>18838218

Glad to hear, have in mind ghosts from the past do come back from time to time, forgot to tell you that the colour white in a worm could be interpreted as the most pure meaning of something, so I can create a nexus with past jelaousy, at least, for the same reasons. Remember we humans tend to fall with the same rock more than once sometime. Take my scry as a grain if salt. But be open minded please.

Thanks again for your reading, truly insightful too.
>>
>>18838240
Thanks. Have a good night.
>>
File: lololol homestuck tarot.jpg (106KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
lololol homestuck tarot.jpg
106KB, 540x720px
23 year old female capricorn. Sorry, I'd address a specific reader, but I'm a little drunk and don't come to /x/ often

Am I close to figuring out what my path is? I am so fucking ready to get on with my life already but I still have NO IDEA where to start. I don't know what my true talents and passions are. I have a bazillion interests. I know I can make my life into whatever I want. But I don't know what I want!

I know I shouldn't be waiting for some magical epiphany to just fall on top of me. I know none of you can help me much without knowing what I'm like. But I'm just desperate for the littlest bit of guidance and direction. Anything that might come to you that could possibly hint at which direction I should look?
Argh the simplest hints would be appreciated because I know that by next year I will be working, a psychic I went to told me that and it's also something I knew in my gut before I went. It's time for my period of stagnation to end.

Like my basic question is: Am I close to knowing what I have to do?
If I'm still stagnating by next year... then I don't even know

Thank you a whole bunch if you give me your time. I think it's incredible that you guys come on the internet to spend your energy helping anonymous people out like this. Pic related is a couple cards that I pulled on myself that I think pretty accurately describes where I'm at
>>
>>18838111
makes sense, I'm just not gonna do anything then.
>>
>>18838254
Do you use discord? I just sent a friend d request to someone who matches your description, and I'm wondering if you're her.
>>
>>18838275
Nah, I don't
>>
File: IMG_20170218_203118_366.jpg (37KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170218_203118_366.jpg
37KB, 422x750px
>>18838254

God fucking damn it I just did a free scry for you and the goddam browser erased all my text.

Fuck it I am not writting that much again.

All in all I'd suggest you for the near future the following:

â—ŹYou need to travel but before manage the way to earn money for that, it will give you discipline to move forward.Your destiny will be given and you'll know where to go

â—ŹStop getting attached with your past and stop trying to get attention from those who are paying attention to others.

â—ŹDon't speak louder, speak more clearly

â—ŹInstead of dropping tears drop moments of silence, learn what's around you and notice is not as good as you think it is.

â—ŹYour preassure is a mere ilussion from others lies and fancy make up stories. (This usually means to take a break from reading too much the news or using too much social networks)

â—ŹDon't ask why so much. Go with the flow

â—ŹLast, but not least, clean yourself physically and mentally, your periods of stagination come from a troubled mind and a body that is now the vessel of a mind and a heart in pain. When this comes to a table it means you need to put effort in improving your physic (do sports like running for example) and give your mind peace and food (try meditation, search for better books and new music styles for day to day rutines) Mente sana in corpore sano.

Take this as "grains of salts" for a guideline. And you will feel improvements, ergo more discipline, ergo more well being, ergo more self-steem, ergo more confidence, ergo more small victories.

All in all, think about it this way: "Before traveling to your next destination you need to do your packing with the things you'll need in that destination".

I hope it helped. And don't drink, you are killing that mind of yours.
>>
>>18838119
I can trade. Are you up for another reading on the subject.
>>
>>18838254
For some strange reason I feel inclined to read for you, though I'm not in the habit of reading for air querents. When you're sober, record yourself talking freely for about a minute, including your query, and email the vocaroo to [email protected]

I'll read it over the weekend, I need to get back to sleep.
>>
>>18838329

Sure, I am going to be here for a while.
>>
>>18838310
Thank you. Traveling will definitely open my eyes, it's always been an overwhelmingly strong urge and nothing freshens your perspective like traveling. I can definitely see how easy destiny will come to me if I start moving and experiencing different things. That's how you really get to know yourself

Yeah I need to speak clearer. Apparently clear communication is a talent of mine according to the psychic I went to, but being the opposite of clear has always been a source of my problems, my whole life. And then I try to force my voice, but it comes out as babbling disruptive nonsense

Yep, I've been trying to get attention from old crushes and shit, which I've known for years will never happen. I've latched onto this more lately because they've been talking to me, but apparently this probably has something to do with the venus retrograde?

Yeah a lot of my anxiety comes from the expectations I create for myself after spending too much time on the internet

The mental and physical cleansing I 100% agree with, it's been hard to get on this because of depression, but I know I gotta get going on it. I like that bit about the new music styles because I've been noticing how much that helps mentally

And yeah about the drinking. Feel like I'm throwing the progress I've made in the last few days down the drain. Swelling my emotions but suffocating my brain. A lifelong habit in more ways than alcohol

Basically everything you said was good advice, but it's 5:30 am and I'm crashing so that's it for my feedback. Thank you a bunch, it is a help. More pushing into the things I know I need to do. Have a good night :D
>>
>>18838332
A strange inclination, sounds good! I will get to you on this when I wake up later today, thank ya
>>
This be more dead than J.Dilla.
>>
>Nine of Swords represents loss, depression, suffering.

>Ten of Swords is the card of darkest hours, of bottoming out.

>Three of Pentacles speaks about business, teamwork and collaboration, and planning.

There are different ways of reading a 3 card spread, but to me this looks like you may have made the wrong decision, and the outcome may not be what you wanted. But don't despair, the third card offers hope. If you learn to accept help, plan, and work better with the people around you, ultimately you will experience experience prosperity and success in your goals.
>>
>>18838446
Was for
>>18837581
>>
Where dem readers at guys?
>>
>>18838465
>>18838119
>>
File: 1456735202681.jpg (33KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1456735202681.jpg
33KB, 640x640px
>>18838338
Alright. Let's see...

>>18838119
>I am a 23 years old Male Capricorn
You're quite young, I actually know what cards will tell me. They'll talk about money I'm sure of it before spreading them. Let's see...

>will the querent ever find true love: Knight of Cups
I take it as a positive omen. Knights are harbingers coming from long distances. Messages can upbring movement on different parts of life or just reflect you some aspect of yourself. Knight of Cups can mean physical movement as in moving out, a very long distance connection (beyond sea) or just mere reflection of someone who's just moody.
>instant-attraction or they start as friends? Fool reversed
With your desire for freedom you block yourself out. Having a relationship is also requires compromise, effort and understanding. If you want a relationship, you should take the "risk" of getting chained somewhere.
>physical traits. 9 of wands reversed
Well...My guess would be brunette, and possibly not a virgin as that card tells me. May be you met aftermath of a failed relationship, because this card indicates a waiting period. This card also means a bickering between couples. Weird card to appear to be honest. It's an indicator of being resilient, or used to describe someone "battle scarred".
>emotional traits. The Empress
Basically she's a goddess and being chased by others. Before approaching her you should drop any prejudice beforehand or you may be shunned how much of an impressing femme she is.
>issues on querent side: 7 of wands
You have to speak up, but remember you can't win everyone. You have to sit, plan and decide.
>issues on interest's side: 10 of swords
I think this indicates that your possible love interest is going through some bad relationship. Other than that I have no idea how to describe this card, because it's a direct "negative" disregard of which position it appear.
>how will you meet: Star reversed
Fear from both sides. Relationship may shine if blocks are lifted.
>>
>>18838468
>trading

But I can't read. ;_;
>>
File: 1460830781522.jpg (518KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1460830781522.jpg
518KB, 900x900px
>>18838470
Looking at major combinations...
Empress+Fool signs a good sex life.
Empress+Star signs a nice date
Star+Fool signs 2 immature people enjoying life.
To my surprise nothing about money or friendship problems... Guess that's it...

Now... for my query...
A general lovelife reading would be nice. I've been thinking about some online opportunities but it seems they're dusted, I had a LDR that didn't work, before that I got an unrequited crush. I'm thinking about calling old acquatiances but I'm puzzled.
number: 23
quote: well... uh... I have no idea... I don't wanna sound like a total nerd by quoting video games.
>>
>>18838492

I am having a hard time reading you, not becauae of you, but because your reading is making me think a lot and I can't focus reading you, I am re-gaining focus now and I expect to give you a good scry, so please do not despair since I am working on your case and I will answer really soon.

Sorry about the wait, I wantes to give you an update, write you back in a few minutes.
>>
>>18835409
Wat discord agenda? Trying to get both discords equal access and letting the user choose? Why so rustled?
>>
>>18838539
I suspect that he is complaining that new threads are being created right at or right before bump limit, creating a little clutter in the thread. He's asking /div/ to wait longer before creating new threads, which isn't entirely unreasonable. We went through a period for a few weeks where other /x/ users antagonized /div/ and it was awful. It would actually be best to wait longer to create threads so we don't stir more resentment in /x/ again. BUT the "discord" agenda he is talking about is how the threads are posted too soon to keep the Discord relevant and effectively eliminate the anonymity of the board.
>>
>>18838625
Clutter in the catalog, not the thread. Sorry.
>>
>>18838625
>>18838630
Yup. Bump limit is at 310, so we should really be waiting until 340/350 before new threads are made. That way other x users don't have to see multiple div threads and we don't have to hear about it every time we make a new thread.
>>
i think its a fair bet to assume that chironymous has autism
>>
>>18838539

>equal access

The first discord listed was made by the same people who have been shitting up /div/ for the last two months. They just continue to do so.
>>
File: IMG_20170317_114729_531.jpg (163KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170317_114729_531.jpg
163KB, 1080x1080px
>>18838492

Geez, your reading was tough, but after a while I managed to scry something solid. Shall we begin?

First of all, I saw myself in the middle of a formal meeting, around me in a round table a good number of people in suits was discussing something while someone was walking around the room speaking, I could not hear a thing, but I could feel that in the room a feel of tension was in the room, the one when a company has a problem and the solutions must come quick and be good ones of course.

I tried hard to see if I could see these people's faces, I was not lucky enough, however I managed to see that in front of me I had some papers, a folder with some papers to be more specific. In the cover it was written "Case n° 222."

My first thought were angel numbers, but I explain that later. When I opened to my surprise pictures of young kids were inside, young kids having fun in some sort of b-day party" when suddently, those pictures I was holding became dust, or like some sort of sand.

When I looked up, everyone in the room was looking at me, angry, or more like dissapointed, I got that classic feeling of "Why me?". When everything had ended, I did not notice but I had my fist closed, really strongly, and I did not noticed that. Probably this scry was truly connected with conflictive emotions.

Now, this whole scenario means a few things. I'll resume them, have in mind we are talking about future and near future things. So think in the long term.

â–  You must become less stressed about your love life or else, you will make it a serious matter, the meeting meant overthinking, planning a bit too much and facing what you think that are big problems.

(Cont)
>>
>>18838652
â–  The fact that I could not see a single face means, we can't put a face to your query, probably because you won't find someone soon, but this might not be bad just yet.

â– The number 222 is truly positive, it means mostly that you are doing things right, you are on the right track, so as I said, this problem won't be big for the other aspects of your life if you keep this course.

â– The pictures of the kids are a reminder, you are leaving behind a part of yourself that was actually quite positive, and that filled the gap you feel now, think, do you miss something you used to enjoy? A work? An activity? A friend? Maybe to find love you must recover something like that. After all, people is more attracted in gener to happy and cheerful people.

â– The fact that the doccuments became dust means that you are probably going to destroy part of your soul. As tough as it sounds, focusing on love can make you distracted from your true goals, imagine that, is a love partner bigger than your most desired dreams?

All in all, my syntesis would be that before finding love you must find the joy of who you are and what you do, if you already do maybe we are on the right track, but searching solutions for what's not a real problem can make you focus too much in what doesn't need to be fixed.

Keep going!, it's almost spring! Enjoy what you can enjoy now and love will come when you notice less, avoid searching over and over again. I did not see something pointing at loneliness nor being alone in the future. So my final advice is simply "have fun".
>>
File: thedramastartsagain.gif (2MB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
thedramastartsagain.gif
2MB, 255x191px
>>18838640
>>18838650
>>18838625
>>18838539
>>18835409
>>
>>18838691

Cause they keep making new threads long before their time because "ME FIRST ME FIRST".
>>
Trading
>>
Okay.
Male. Leo. Birthday July 26.
Chinese Zodiac snake.

Wondering if I can get a general reading and also a kind of multi part question. MY SO and I shared a friend in our lives who know longer is a part. Wondering if we will see her on the future and how that will go if we do. - as in is it a good idea?
>>
>>18838705
Even then, it could all be solved in one way; just identify the two Discord servers by name, leave it at that for all future copypastas and forget about any idea of competition. The only truly official part of these generals is the IRC and neither Discord has ever been official.

Now let's get back to readings & proper discussion.
>>
Can anyone tell me if you can use playing cards for tarot? If so, what do the different suites translate to in actual tarot terms?
>>
>>18838772
Yes, and you can Google the suit translations.
>>
>>18838772
Cartomancy. Look up the word and the whole bunch of guides that you can find on it.
>>
>>18838781
Cartomancy isn't specific to playing cards; it' the general term for divinations by cards of any type 9from tarot and normal playing cards, to Lenormand, angel oracle cards & other shitty hipster decks).
>>
>>18838864
I mean you're right, but to the best of my knowledge cartomancy, as a term, is almost always used to refer to playing cards specifically and not oracle, tarot or lenormand. If you want to say tarot, then you say tarot, and Lenormand goes by the same. Also the same for oracle cards.
>>
Readers where are you
>>
I have chanted to the Manjushri Boddhisattva, and he has granted me 6 readings.

Steps:
1. Clear your mind
2. Chant the following: Om A Ra Pa Tsa Na Dhi
3. Give me your specific query, none of this "general" shit.
4. I'll give you two syllables for you to meditate on, imagery, and the actual reading.

Anyone after #6 will have to wait until next time.
>>
>>18839017
what went wrong?
>>
>>18839017
What will it be like if i take things foward with m?
>>
>>18839017
Hi, thanks for doing it. Bless you.
What can I do to make our relationship work? I'm female my partner is male.
>>
>>18839017
what will happen between me and O?
>>
>>18839025
DHI - RA. The Endless Auspicious Knot.
You're seeing this as something going wrong, but it may have been something going right. This result is known as "friendly desire," and happiness will ultimately be achieved. Stop letting what happened bother you, and you will see that this "entanglement" is actually a necessary step to happiness overall.

>>18839029
DHI - PA. The Golden Female Fish. When the golden female fish appears, then physical agility and good luck will increase, like the swift movements of a female fish in the ocean. The sign of this divination is known as "because one bathes in nectar, one's happiness increases." Essentially, this will turn out well, if given time to do so. Progress will be made towards happiness, and it will be a fairly comfortable journey. Move forward without fear, like the fish swimming in the ocean.

>>18839030
TSA - NA. The Mara Demon of the Aggregates. This prediction is known as "being pressed down by a large hill". Matters pertaining to family, property, life, friends, and wealth are not positive whatsoever. There is a great obstruction right now. Good luck is not coming your way; it seems like everything takes a turn for the worse no matter what. Recite the prayer of Guru Padmasambhava, Removing Obstacles from the Path, and also the Sutra of Tara Which Dispels the Darkness in the Ten Directions. This demon particularly has a lot to do with breath; having your breath stolen, or being unable to breath generally. Central or eastern areas are bad, stay out of them.

To summarize, this is going to be an uphill battle. There are many obstacles, and you are going to have to painstakingly and with great attention to detail remove each obstacle before there will be any progress.
>>
>>18839036
TSA - RA. The Great Fiery Weapon. This prediction is known as "subduing all others by being endowed". You will be successful by being brave. This prediction deals with the act of showing strength in all matters. This is a "don't ask, just take it" result. Timidity or hesitation will result in failure. You have power right now; use it, and take success.
>>
>>18839017
Who will be my next boyfriend? What kind of person, how will we meet. Thanks.
>>
>>18839017
how much longer do i have to wait untill i hear from L again?
>>
>>18839055
>To summarize, this is going to be an uphill battle. There are many obstacles...
That's true, it has been many battles since we got together on both ends. I'm doing what I can to stay positive and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to fix it, will follow your advice, thank you very much.
>>
>>18839055
Second one, thank you a bunch
>>
>>18839078
TSA - TSA. The Streamer of Fame. This prediction is known as "quick settlement and fame". Northeasternly directions will bring good results.Such activities as traveling, flying in the sky, walking with fast feet, and so on, will meet with success.

As for the man himself, he will be your protector. You will seek him when you are fearful, and he will provide you with peace of mind (and rightly so). He can be wrathful to others for your protection. Cop, Lawyer, Fighter, Fireman, etc.; someone who fights on the behalf of others.

>>18839089
NA - NA. The Mansion of Gold. This prediction is known as "the placing of some great thing upon another great thing". L's contact will be delayed, but since the contact will be overwhelmingly positive, their trip is well accomplished. There is a huge chance of delay, but be patient, as things will work out for the best, as they have a stable base.
>>
File: m11.jpg (26KB, 250x426px) Image search: [Google]
m11.jpg
26KB, 250x426px
>>18839017
That's it for right now. I hope you all find peace and happiness with your issues!
>>
>>18839098
second one here, thank you very much for the read
>>
>>18839017
Not one of the people you read, but you read for me the other day and I never thanked you. Your advice really helped me. Just your overall vibe of wanting to help people is refreshing, as so many other readers focus more on div drama and have lost sight of that fact.
>>
>>18839055
First one there, checking your dubs. It's not to be a dick, but to give feedback, but something absolutely went wrong, and a major loss occurred.
>>
>>18839105
>tfw i missed the reader

Nooooo
>>
>>18839123
Reader here, no problem. I'm sorry for whatever the loss may have been. The reading of Endless Auspicious Knot though is fairly straightforward, that good results are to come your way from the negative things that have happened to you.

It may be too fresh to see how anything good could come from whatever happened, but things will turn bright again, and you will see how this negative experience made you (or your situation) better for having experienced it.

Regardless, I really do hope you find peace from whatever loss you have experienced.
>>
File: odin_rune_shield_teddy_bear.jpg (60KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
odin_rune_shield_teddy_bear.jpg
60KB, 460x460px
I'm offering rune readings for the next hour
Give me a direct query (I'm not answering vague generals or "what does X feels/thinks for me type of queries")
Your sign and relevant gender(s)
A song you like or relevant to your emotions
>>
>>18839138
I feel really shitty and stuck career wise. Should I stay as a lawyer? I don't enjoy the work, but I'm afraid of having wasted 7 years of my life and 100k.

Song: Holiday on the Moon by Love and Rockets
>>
>>18839138
Aquarius
female
Pink matters by Frank ocean
Query : will I be selected in the scolarship ?
>>
>>18839144
Oh, also, Cancer/Male. Sorry!
>>
>>18839138
Is anything romantic going to happen between the girl i like and me in this semester? We only have a month left pretty much.

I'm a virgo male shes taurus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThnePX8ghfo
>>
>>18839138
Male
Scorpio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZNnaPOgpEA

I'd like to know what my odds are of getting an actual girlfriend at the rate I'm going? The last two girls that I was interested in were self-destructive as all hell (Rachel and Claire). So far there is a girl I'm interested in, but I'm not sure if she has a boyfriend/husband or not (some chicks just wear random rings on their fingers) and another two chicks that are a possibility. What are my odds with them?
>>
>>18839145
Love that song
>>
>>18839138
Will I ever have the type of life of life that I desire and so desperately want? Despite some of the issues in which I physically can't help?

Libra/M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsc431-vOrU

Thanks a bunch.
>>
>>18839138
Hi Runa!

What will be the most meaningful lesson/event of 2017 for me personally?
Aries/F
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2LQdh42neg
>>
offering answers to yes/no questions
feeling sad
>>
>>18839166
is *he* a new person?
>>
>>18839172
yes
>>
>>18839166
Well I ever fuck B or C?
>>
>>18839166
are your readings wrong
>>
>>18839175
yes
>>
>>18839177
my coin says no but who knows really
wanna test it out with an answer u know??
my tarot readings are pretty straight if u ask me
>>
>>18839182
it was a paradox joke, sorry.
>>
>>18839182
do i already know my soulmate irl?
>>
>>18839178
Interesting, very interesting.

I shall test it to make sure though.

Would I fuck A?
>>
>>18839185
oh i read it anyway silly me
>>18839186
no
>>
>>18839196
do i own 2 dogs?
>>
>>18839192
yes
>>
>>18839177
good attempt, but you should have said, "is the answer to this question no"
>>
>>18839166
Is this friendship with J real?
>>
>>18839199
no
>>
>>18839200
Hmm, now I'm doubting. Either way valiant attempt, I shall still assume I will fuck B and C.
>>
>>18839207
true
>>
>>18839206
yes
>>
>>18839208
sorry u don't fuck either of them my coin is dumb
>>
>>18839215
I will prove your coin wrong.
>>
>>18839218
nah ur getting a pretty solid no now
>>
>>18839222
Your coin and your trips will not defeat me one bit magician.
>>
>>18839138
Gemini female, leo male
Drake - Forever
What can I expect to happen if I confess my love?
>>
>>18839166
will we ever kiss
>>
Sorry for the delay my laptop went batshit, starting the readings now.

>>18839144
>>18839146
>Should I stay as a lawyer?
Mannaz merkstave, Raidho & Isa
What would you love to do anon if wasn't law? The man here is trapped and not feeling connected with the community. Raidho would indicate that moving could be a good choice but Isa as result tells that not much will change or at least it'll be very slow. Are you certain is the career or the place you are at?

>>18839145
>will I be selected in the scolarship ?
Thurisaz merkstave, Nauthiz & Perthro merkstave
Oh dear, that's not a very good spread.
All indicates "No". Some hasty action would harm the process, leaving you unable to do anything about it. If you really want it, make sure everything is in order, but there are things beyond your control that makes the possibility less likely to happen I'm afraid.

>>18839147
>Is anything romantic going to happen between the girl i like and me in this semester?
Kenaz merkstave & Eihwaz merkstave
I fear not anon, at least if you don't let your feelings to be known, but that's a two way road and you two don't seem on the same path right now. Both runes aren't positive in that position, I'm sorry.
>>
>>18839286
All good, take your time Runa.
>>
>>18839286
3rd one here. But she knows my feelings kind of.. It was positive before, what happened? Thanks btw, man im sad now.
>>
>>18839138
Female leo

Do i choose this path

DNCE - Cake By The Ocean
>>
>>18839286
I'm the 1st guy.

Thanks for the read. Honestly, it just sounds like my situation is hopeless regardless of what I do, but that syncs up with how things are feeling right now.
>>
When will I find mutual love?
>>
>>18839156
>Cigarettes after sex

I see someone dabble in emo/folk music
>>
>>18839138
>Runes

How does that shit even work? That's like saying the alphabet can tell your future
>>
>>18839337
I love their music too. Great chill vibes
>>
File: yggdrasil2.jpg (89KB, 700x437px) Image search: [Google]
yggdrasil2.jpg
89KB, 700x437px
>>18839148
>what my odds are of getting an actual girlfriend at the rate I'm going?
Tiwaz, Inguz & Fehu merktave
Well at this rate things looks good, but you must get to know who your prospects are, like you said, if they are already in a relationship or not. But the key here is to be precise first and follow through. Tiwaz and Inguz are very manly runes, telling you to use your male power and assertion, but put things in order before making moves, get to know the girl(s) you're interested before investing and you'll know who's worthy. As much as hings may seen on your side, stay cautious, specially with Fehu mekstave (reversed) because the chances of loss are big. Also, is something wrong with your left side?

>>18839153
>Will I ever have the type of life of life that I desire and so desperately want?
Eihwaz, Othala merkstave, Jera & Sowilo
Yes you will, for that you must make yourself stronger, cut ties with things that put you down (is family being an issue?), it's not easy but it's possible, keep doing good things so you can be also benefited from the universe and positive changes will occur. This is a period of changes and Sowilo reassures that happiness is on your way, let the sun shine.

>>18839156
>What will be the most meaningful lesson/event of 2017 for me personally?
While shaking the runes bag I saw a cross, some sort of stone or silver cross, it was greysh, not sure if it's relevant but better not leave unsaid.

Berkano, Raidho merkstave & Uruz merkstave
Berkano here was almost in a merkstave position (reversed) so it's not a bad thing but you should also be mindful of the things you might be expending. I feel some health issues might affect you in the sense of not letting you go out and make you feel weak, delaying plans. Take it with a pack of salt and watch for your health, ya?
>>
>>18839354
>Tiwaz, Inguz & Fehu merktave

Fair enough on the girls, as for my left side, I've got some slight heart issues and a kink in my neck which causes headaches/eye pain, on some medication for it, or at least its what they're assuming it is.
>>
>>18839138
Scorpio/Male
Will anything ever happen between Ciara and I?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvTRZJ-4EyI&feature=share
>>
>>18839138
Virgo
male
https://youtu.be/HgzGwKwLmgM
Ive been having issues with a friend of mine. Will things get better?
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>18839380
>>
>>18839138
Capricorn
Male
Monday Morning by Pulp
Query: will i find a stable job before june?
>>
>>18839138
Sagittarius male,
Will i ever be able to win back the things, people, friends, family that I've lost as an addict, how long before i get my life back.

https://youtu.be/IZbN_nmxAGk
>>
>>18839384
THIS ONE HASN'T EVEN REACHED BUMP.
Damn people, exercise some fucking restraint. At least wait until bump limit so other x users don't come into the thread to bitch about how many div threads are in the catalog.
>>
>>18839241
>What can I expect to happen if I confess my love?
Perthro merkstave, Inguz & Dagaz
Welp... Today the runes aren't very positive... Anyway, Perthro merkstave isn't a good sign, it says to not do anything now, isn't a favorable period to confess your feelings. Wait for the situation to clear up.

>>18839298
Thanks anon, techwise I'm a potato...

>>18839313
Oh anon, I'm sorry, if she knows seems like you two would part ways according to those runes.

>It was positive before, what happened?
Welp... I drew Kenaz merkstave again and Laguz merkstave
Were you too insistent ? Perhaps too assertive and expecting any sort of response/return from her? Something wasn't really clear here... odd. Yet don't be sad, take this read with a pack of salt, you know that fate isn't written on stone, but something here tells me you two aren't on the same understanding. Got Uruz for advice, it's not by pushing force that things will happen, but also using your wits. Don't try to bite more than you can chew anon.

>>18839314
>Do i choose this path
Ansuz
Word. Go for it, the gods are watching over you.

>>18839322
It's not hopeless, maybe for now since your emotions are blocking your way to see things logically. But I ask again, what would you like to do? What's your passion? You can still work as a lawyer and do something that you love as a hobby. One of my friends wants to be a musician, but he's a Marketing Director somewhere, yet he plays the guitar, write songs with his wife and have fun doing what he loves on his free time.

>>18839342
>How does that shit even work?
pic related

>>18839361
I've felt something odd on my left side while reading for you, didn't want to alarm but it felt related to the circulatory system, please take care anon.
>>
>>18839418
>I've felt something odd on my left side while reading for you, didn't want to alarm but it felt related to the circulatory system, please take care anon.

Ah don't worry, its no big deal. My heart just beats a little fast sometimes, other times its perfectly fine. Had it for years, doctors know about it so its not a big deal.
>>
>>18839138
Taurus Female (Me) and Aquarius Male
Death Letter Blues
Can you give me a reading about J.C and I? I just want to know what is going to happen and if we will be friends and what is holding them back.
>>
>>18839138
Am I going to be okay?
Cancer, male
Song to Woody - Bob Dylan
>>
>>18839418
>Were you too insistent ?

The opposite, i never really tried. She had someone else i didnt want that drama.

But i dont understand really. We were getting so well and suddenly this. Like we dont even know each other anymore. I could chew this, i can chew more than this even. Man all this normal people shit i dont understand honestly. They told me money would start mattering as i grow up, but i didnt think itd matter this fucking much

Anyway im sorry i talk too much cuz this is the only place i can do that. Thank you for the reading Runa
>>
Alright I'll finish my queue with those, must go out now.

>>18839372
>Will anything ever happen between Ciara and I?
Dagaz, Othala & Hagalaz
It's possible but things on her side aren't well and that could be a complication.

>>18839373
>Ive been having issues with a friend of mine. Will things get better?
Ansuz & Thurisaz merkstave
Yes for that you must have a clear talk to your friend, remove all misunderstandings, if needed you can have another friend to work as a medium or give you some advice on how to handle the situation. Don't be hasty or things will be completely lost. Good luck

>>18839395
>Query: will i find a stable job before june?
Ehwaz & Berkano merkstave
Probably from a help of a friend, but that may not last long.

>>18839406
>Will i ever be able to win back the things, people, friends, family that I've lost as an addict, how long before i get my life back.
Jera & Ansuz
Yes anon, it may take a while, it's a chapter in your life that needs closure, the addiction. Jera is a rune that makes me thing of a year period, 12 months, 12 steps... And you're not alone, ask for protection and guidance, open your heart to those and seek for healing too. Best wishes.
>>
>>18839526
>It's possible but things on her side aren't well and that could be a complication.
I see, any way to figure out what is wrong on her side or how to overcome said issues?
>>
File: nueve reinos asgard.jpg (270KB, 1024x793px) Image search: [Google]
nueve reinos asgard.jpg
270KB, 1024x793px
>>18839435
Alright, just keep that in check aye?

>>18839496
Well, this is awkward, perhaps I'm not being able to read you anon. And no problem at all in talking, this is the place to talk and I'm glad you're giving me this feedback, maybe I'm not reading you well today, I apologize for that, don't let my readings to get and put you down, I could be off today, you can check on the next thread if a new reader can connect better to you. Tell me, are you two getting along well now, or something happened so you asked for a reading?

>>18839541
Maybe it's house/family related, does she have a conservative family? I remember seeing a house while drawing the runes.
>>
>>18839556
>Maybe it's house/family related, does she have a conservative family? I remember seeing a house while drawing the runes.
Don't know anything about her home life really. I mean I'm sure there are some problems, every family has them.
>>
>>18839464
>Can you give me a reading about J.C and I? I just want to know what is going to happen and if we will be friends and what is holding them back.
Gebo, Isa & Wunjo
Aye there's a mutual interest here, so it's very likely you two would develop a friendship. JC perhaps is a reserved type of person, and may open up slowly. Give it time for things to develop naturally.

>>18839482
>Am I going to be okay?
Fehu merkstave, Othala & Dagaz
Yes anon, this dry period will come to an end soon, even if you think you are at lost, you're not. Something will be gained from this situation you're in now and will make you wiser and seeing things with another perspective, clearer. Chin up!

>>18839572
Well fair enough, I just saw there are some restrictions on her side, probably related to her family.
>>
>>18839556
>are you two getting along well now

We're not. Its all over now, she didnt even wanna be around me that day. Like i'm a fucking rapist or something. Its alright really, because of this reading things got triggered and i think i needed to get back into the void to remember how it was. No light at the end of this tunnel. Take care now
>>
>>18839596
Thanks I needed to hear that. Beautiful picture by the way
>>
>>18839138
Virgo
Male
who will reinitiate contact Myself or B?

Song: Digital Love - Daft Punk
>>
>>18838652
>>18838654
Thanks for the read, sorry for late reply I was letting it sink in.
>>
>>18839138
*pokes Runa with a stick*
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.