[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 37

File: cards.jpg (65KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
cards.jpg
65KB, 700x467px
>Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijinks' revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer.
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification.
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation.
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

>Respect your fellow readers and querents!

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
https://discord.gg/49vXGrC
https://discord.gg/qWN3dcM

>Previous Thread:
>>18828071
>>
File: FIGHT.jpg (261KB, 1257x749px) Image search: [Google]
FIGHT.jpg
261KB, 1257x749px
(Copy-Pasta from the previous Thread >>18831032)

Hello Fellow /div/ users, RainMaker back here bringing you some destiny scrying. I will be trading for readings in exchange.

>Before anything
I must apologize, last time I could not do scryings for people who actually fulfilled the requeriments I asked for, mostly because my depression is getting involved in my visions and mental energy, so I would've ended up giving you all horrible readings.

Anyhow, I am feeling a bit stronger now and I belive I'll be able to work for a while.

>But what is a destiny scrying?
Instead of scrying about a present situation I'll scry about future situations you will face sooner or later.

>But what info do I need?
Your query, a number, a picture that reminds you to that query and your favourite quote.

>What do I ask in exchange?
A reading based on this one of this questions with your query (with the info needed - see above)
I am a 23 years old Male Capricorn btw:

●What will happen between me and her if I go there this weekend?
●What do people think about me as of late?
●Will I start a love relationship between the begining of April and the end of May?

What does your destiny have prepared for you? Let's find out together.
>>
>>18831205
AIR QUERY: should I focus on career or on finding someone to get into a relationship with?

thanks in advance, sorry currently saving up for a deck (poorfag) otherwise would definitely trade
>>
>>18831222
Just use a phone app or a website.
>>
>>18831222
You don't need a reading for this. Focusing on having a stable life and career is always the best choice. The right kind of love will find you when you're ready. Are you saying that you'd put off your career to....do what? Hang out on OkCupid? That being said, Five of Cups is what I pulled for you. Cups relate to emotions, and the FoC represents emotional loss and regret.
>>
>>18831247
>>18831222
To add to this, you mentioned that you're a poorfag. This should be double motivation for you to focus on your career. Why would you want to bring another person into your personal life when you can't even afford a deck of tarot cards?
>>
File: 709402_85129100[1].jpg (53KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
709402_85129100[1].jpg
53KB, 1024x768px
>>18831220
>Will I start a love relationship between the begining of April and the end of May?
Eight of Wands, Three of Cups, Nine of Wands

Yes you will. It will be with a girl you are already friends with but not already have a crush on. She has a crush on you but it is not requited. If you show some interest, She will pursue you relentless and make you feel worn down from her advances but she is your opportunity for love.

What do you see happening between my crush (male) and I? 9
"Favorite quotes are cliche as fuck."
>>
File: 1490653176981.jpg (711KB, 900x1352px) Image search: [Google]
1490653176981.jpg
711KB, 900x1352px
>>18831220
I'd like a future career reading, regards my writing. Actually, I did a reading for you, but I never got an answer, here:

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18818606/#18820173

Anyways..

Pic related: I identify Gundams as a cool fantasy for phenomenology, the subject which is often thematic in my writings.
“For it is indeed the same, both thinking and being.”

I pulled a quote which I'm not going to reproduce (it's from Hegel), which more or less says that people identify you as someone who works hard, and even though there aren't any current fruits, they nevertheless respect that you work towrads the future fruits that you have no sight of. Dog-headed determination.
>>
>>18831220
Read for you here. Never got a response.
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18818606/#18821241
>>
File: 捕获.png (619KB, 529x448px) Image search: [Google]
捕获.png
619KB, 529x448px
>>18831298
Aww, I love these ones, they usually cheer up everyone right? The sad part is not knowing who could be, so it always goes on and nothing ever happens...

I actually needed more time than what I usually need for your reading, at first, I felt a warm feeling in the darkness, whenever I feel this it's an indicator of hope. After a few seconds, I noticed I was not just in the dark, but in a tunnel, when I reached the end of it, a looong highway was in front of me, whenever I looked around I could only see a big dessert with huge dry mountains, I kept walking, almost forgetting this was a scrying, when out of nowhere, a lion was walking torwards me. Was I afraid? Yeah, I mean, it's a lion right? But for some reason I wanted to smile, when I reached him, he simply pass me by, I smiled again and for some reason that lion was happy too, I kept walking, and walking and walking...

This was an interesting scry, for a long time, you have been in the shadows, but be open minded, not as in loneliness only, but as in a mental time of darkness, long periods of boring ideas, or lack of motivation for example.
The light at the end of the tunel is probably the moment of action, breaking through a decision about what to do about a crush in this case.

Now, you are wondering... A highway and a lion? What a weird mix right?
Not at all, the highway, means the fluid of time, since it looked like it was endless, and the lion means the moment of faith, in christian religion the lion is represented as a truly powerful entity, so probably, you will find someone who will give you an advice, maybe a lesson, maybe one last word about your problem. And I belive, once you hear it, you'll make up your mind on this decision.

Keep going forward, flow with how things and when you find this "lion" make your decision, a crush might last forever, and sometimes we must take action.But becareful what you wish for, maybe you want something your mind desires but your heart is afraid to feel
>>
>>18831220
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18818606/#q18821193
Didn't get mine last time either
>>
>>18831364
additional info you requested for the query:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18818606/#q18821248
>>
File: [email protected] (39KB, 510x286px) Image search: [Google]
cooperativas-marinaleda-sevilla-kYvB--510x286@abc.jpg
39KB, 510x286px
Sorry about that guys. Let's fix it.

>>18831334

A bell rings, and... breathing becomes hard, it's a heavy atmosphere, like the ones you get when in a small room somebody drops bad news... without even noticing, there are a lot of men in black around me, I though they were going to harm me, but they were protecting me, I could not move, I felt in a cage... what a sad feeling, like... they are protecting me for nothing...

In the near future, you'll go through some sort of protectionism, it might not be people, it might be mere luck, but it brings to you a huge sense of security, you will be protected, but is that what you really want?

I read this as a warning, go out of your confort zone, try and fail, try and have success. Things might go well and you might feel good, but getting comftable is never good if you want to be the very best of you. Avoid being comftable, never say yes to the easy way. Who wants an easy life when you can grow stronger?

>>18831345

A book in my hands, the birds singing, someone is making tea, delightful! It's almost like a chill spring morning but something bothers me... yeah, I am not enjoying this.

Reading a book sounds nice, but what if the book tells a bad story? The birds singing is nice, but not for a long time since it becomes annoying, and that scent of tea... urg, it's becoming a bit too much in my nose too.

M, might not show what you want to see, she might fake some things, but that doesn't mean that's the truth, I belive there's a part of her you are not seeying. Based on the future, it sounds like she will either break character, or become truthful after faking something.

Stay alert, you might take place on this for the good or the bad, you might take action and that will change her. Watch out.
>>
>>18831391

I hope this fixes the problem I put you through last day. As I said, it was never my intention. Energies are sometimes too tough to keep things cold and rational. If you have doubts or questions I'll be around.
>>
>>18831364
>>18831368
>>18831415
Please sir
>>
>>18831354
Sorry I had to think about this for a while. I was thinking things were going good between us so far. I'm scared of getting hurt again so I'm not sure if I want to outright confess. Thank you.
>>
>>18831391
>>18831334
It's funny, because a some of the details in the readings are relevant in a real way right now.

I agree with you on the advice. I think it's going to a matter of not taking advantage of things too much. I've actually taken that risky tendency for a long time in the past, so I should not give it up.
>>
>>18831391
>>18831415
My first impression of the scry you gave me is that it's too cheesy for my own good and I get bored of it. I find it interesting that you say that I will change her and to watch out for that. Does that mean she'll change for the worse or the better?
>>
Anyone trading?

>>18831220

Still there?
>>
How do i continue my spiritual travels? do i have a guide? how do i train?how do i contact a demon? i'm really now very smart but i do have talent for this.
>>
>>18831454
I can. I scry, tarot, and bibliomancy.

What is my greatest danger, going into the future?
>>
File: 1488773399309.jpg (67KB, 730x438px) Image search: [Google]
1488773399309.jpg
67KB, 730x438px
>>18831220
I'm about to lose my job, and my wife is due with our first baby in a month. I don't know what to do. I guess that's my query.

"Happiness can be simply a pause between two moments of suffering."

As for your reading, I do Tibetan Mo Dice readings. It consists of Two syllables, a symbol, and the reading itself.

NA - DHI. The Treasury of Jewels. This prediction is known as "a building of many stories". There is perfect prosperity, as long as your aims are excellent and firm. The outlook for the future is positive.
>>
>>18831463
I mean not very smart
>>
>>18831422

I have been trying to scry you for a while, I simply can't get to read you, I am only getting nonsensical images...

Sadly, since I scry future events, if I can't see anything related to your question it must be L is no longer in the future for you, I saw a small thing which was a small box, something was inside but man it was so well locked I had no idea what it hide...

I am afraid whoever L is, is no longer in your path, at least in the near future. I am deeply sorry...

>>18831442

I can't answer that, think about it, can you change her for the better or the worse? Don't rely on the meaning we're talking about 100%, be open minded, maybe she hides something smaller. What I really was trying to tell you is that maybe alone she is one way and with you she is another person. Percepcions, personas, and masks that hide us from others I guess.

>>18831464

Tarot sounds nice, give me the detaills and I'll see what I can see.

>>18831465

I'm on it, Let's see what's up ahead.
>>
>>18831463
wait.. do a demon judge someone if they have autism? I'm really fucking autistic, i think you knew it for the first word i said..
>>
>>18831471
>>18831464
Hmm. I don't know what I could say. I just tend to get on the wrong side of people when I don't bend over backwards to do otherwise. I'd just like to know the kind of wrong side I'll have to most worry about, for the next awhile. I mean, months or years.
>>
>>18831220
K, 39. Will N try to fix things between us? When?

"Bridge yourself to the world in order to experience its growth."

>what will happen between me and her this weekend?
10 of Pentacles
Wow! You will instantly hit it off with her. You both have the same financial goals in mind and this will allow for a sturdy and fruitful relationship throughout the passing of time. It seems like this relationship was meant to be.
>>
Trading
>>
>>18831486
Is completing F going to gain me anything in the near future?
>>
>>18831220
>>18831108
Pls anon
>>
>>18831489
Ok. Mine is: should I pursue someone else or is there still a lot of potential between him and I?
>>
>>18831465

Ok buddy. I'm in a "hot point" which means I am reaching a strong point of neutrality in my mental state, visions become clear, meanings become stronger, warnings become serious. Read carefully, and open your mind.

A world in black and white... In front of me an old house, the roof is broken, the door is broken, the walls can barely stand on themselves. This house is simply on ruins.

I want to go in, I do not judge the outside image of things so there I go, however, to my surprise in one of the sides of this house theres a young boy, he is crying, he has a belt with all kinds of tools, but he is simply punching the wall of the house, his pain is not sadness, is rage. hate, despair.

As I was going in, it became heavy to breathe, I was tense, scared to what I was going to find inside... BUT, to my surprise the house is... ok inside. This is quite odd...

It's a beautiful house, from the inside, the decoration resembles what a cliche home would be for a family. From outside, I felt dispair, but once I was inside, I could relax, I could leave or the tensions behind, I was back home.

Struggles are a bitch. And you are in a tough situation, however, I truly belive this reading is indicating that you have to light the fire up in the darkness, that "fire", is your spirit, you need to remember who you are, you have been afraid, but you have the tools to move ahead, you are strong and you want the best for that house, which usually represents a family.

You might go through tough times, but I belive that at some point you'll manage to bring back the stability you wish. That kid of yours won't bring you dispair, or more problems, it will give you a huge boost, a strong spirit, a new you.

Even when things look bad, remember, you are you, and you have the tools, you will rebuild things from inside, and then, you'll manage to re-build the outside.

I am positive this is a bright scry, but you really need to clean your tears of dispair and bring back hope asap!
>>
File: 1490548872504.jpg (521KB, 1005x1312px) Image search: [Google]
1490548872504.jpg
521KB, 1005x1312px
>>18831476
Ohhh 'details'.
"It is better to create than to learn! Creating is the essence of life."

"What will happen between me and her if I go there this weekend?"

Things seem blocked (Three of Cups reversed, Ten of Wands). Bad timing, not yet, still feeling each other out (The Moon reversed). Things still have potential between you two, but it's like an image of trekking through woods to get there.
>>
>>18831493

I am trading, not doing it for free.

Sorry fella. Btw, cowboy bebop is cool.
>>
>>18831489
>tower, three of cups, four of wands, nine of cups, ten of cups

Yuck. Tower. Whatever this is will completely turn your life around in the absolutely worst possible way before it makes it a while damn lot better. Expect a lot of pain. You'll probably question why you're doing it but ten of cups is about harmony and alignment. So not only do things work out but they work out in the best possible way. You will be very happy with the outcome of following this path even if it proves to be the greatest challenge you've faced.
>>
>>18831494
I definitely get a lot of potential between you two. Classic cards like King of Wands, Ten of Cups, etc. I think the strength of connection actually is impeding you two, in a way. You come into 'contact' in ways other people don't, so there's a lot more opportunity of triggering the wrong thing, and combat ensues. But potentially this is the type of relationship everyone else is envious of. I saw Knight of Swords reversed, indicating that currently you are taking the wrong approach, your reasoning for it isn't as strong and you think it is. But I do see a good end result, in Four of Wands.

I pulled Two of Wands. I got the feeling it was a call to remove the history from the problems, and tackle them head-on.
>>
>>18831504
Oh yeah. I'm currently going through that. Believe me, I do thirty minutes of work on this project and sleep two hours. This happens regularly throughout the days I'm working on it solely. It takes too much out of me. Thanks.
>>
File: crazychan ahegao.jpg (24KB, 326x324px) Image search: [Google]
crazychan ahegao.jpg
24KB, 326x324px
do you guys do palm readings?
>>
>>18831508
Funny that we got a few similar cards as each other. Thank you a lot. I know I'm not on the right path in my approach but unfortunately I don't have a choice right now as my resources are limited. Thank you though. Your read is very encouraging. Good luck with F.
>>
>>18831464
Are you willing to trading again?
>>
>>18831502
Well. ok.
Here it is.

>●What will happen between me and her if I go there this weekend?

Uhh. I think you are trying to hook up with the person you shouldn't be with. So it's not destined for anything "You might like" to happen.

>●What do people think about me as of late?

I'd say it's pretty neutral, you worry too much about it, worrying so much could cause damage, you might get too much ego driven, might loose your balance of kindness.. or such, well, just keep it real and people will like you because you have e heart to offer.

>●Will I start a love relationship between the begining of April and the end of May?

Who could tell you a specific date ?! Too much to ask. I see you had a relationship recently, not anymore tho. And I see you desire to have one really allot, maybe too much. If you want a woman.. just make a property sigil, make her like it, draw a sigil, make it into a drawing, or gift her something with that sigil hidden, you can make her yours if you want to. Not natural, not really a good idea, but who can stop you right ? All in all, don't worry you will get ur waifu soon.

Don't forget my read!
>>
How do i continue my spiritual travels? do i have a guide? how do i train?how do i contact a demon? i'm really not very smart but i do have talent for this.do a demon judge someone if they have autism? I'm really fucking autistic, i think you knew it for the first word i said..
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 272x185px
>>18831528
>just make a property sigil

That's how I got my waifu
>>
>>18831544
>under 18
>trying to use spoilers
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18831528
>just make a property sigil
>>18831547

Ok there is an easy more passive way.
Meditation.
1.Your soulmate exist
2.She/He is in this planet
3.After you let yourself believe in 1,2 you do the meditation
4.In meditation state just try to feel her,know that she's connected, talk to her, let her know that whatever happens you are ready to meet her, you won't judge her for what had happen before you met
5. Wait, you will notice that she's it after you meet her
>>
F
Scorpi
I've never developed any fortune telling abilities but I can focus on you and draw a deck of web tarot cards for you
Here's my query:
I feel like shit for still living at home, will I move in with my bf this year?
>>
File: 3801801-captain+levi+3.jpg (27KB, 690x388px) Image search: [Google]
3801801-captain+levi+3.jpg
27KB, 690x388px
This will be my last one. I will be back in around 4 hours, if not I'll be back tomorrow I guess.

>>18831478

Again, as our fellow user from up there, I had a hard time reading you, since I only got nonsensical images, shapes, forms, nothing clear nor important to mention.

This means N won't be doing anything in the near future. At least that's the easy way to say this. The hard way would be to give some meaning to the things I saw.

If I had to say something with some sense for this situation, I'll say there's a barrier at some point, all the things I saw had one thing in common, I couldn't reach them, something non-material was in the middle, like some sort of invisible barrier.

In my opinion one, or maybe both of you are putting a wall between you two, funny when I match it with your quote, since in this case I am not feeling the meanins of what a bridge represent for humans as in emotion and personal growth.

Whatever the damage was, it's right now blocking any event for the future. In this case I highly encourage you to take action NOW, if not there won't be anything to tell in the future. But be ware that actions change generate different reactions. good or bad it seems to be clear. Without a change in this present, there won't be a future event.

I hope it helps.

>>18831528

This was not based on any kind of solid or serious method, I can see through that. Glad to see you lost your time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's it for now. Iiam a bit tired right now, if I skipped someone, please copy your post and re-post it next time I'll make sure to read you back.

--------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>>18831566
>This was not based on any kind of solid or serious method, I can see through that. Glad to see you lost your time.

Lol, guy did not liked my interpretation of reading. K guy,whatever.
>>
>>18831565

Web tarot cards are shit. They answer to a set algorithm depending on the text or lack thereof that you input so you get the same answer for the same name and question every time so that every "Joe" who asks "Will I get a gf?" will get the same reading.

Even printing off a poorfag set of paper tarot cards is better than online tarot.
>>
>>18831220

>What do people think about me as of late?

>Nine of Wands, Knight of Pentacles- Perfectionist obsession

>Six of Wands, Four of Swords- Composed adaptability

You are well liked, you might strike people as someone reserved and sort of a shut in, perhaps you come across as an over thinker. That said, your nature is considering fitting in most situations, as if you are capable of blend in in different groups although you dont necessarily stand out all the time, you do when you want to.

You could benefit for being more outgoing, there is nothing to fear, you are very likeable when you get comfortable and people notice this.

For me, id like a reading about me and this girl.
>>
File: The-Thinker.jpg (381KB, 1624x1080px) Image search: [Google]
The-Thinker.jpg
381KB, 1624x1080px
>>18831220
>>18831574

Where am i and her standing in the future?

Number 27

''the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams''
>>
Nobody reading?
>>
File: dreien.png (254KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
dreien.png
254KB, 1366x768px
does this symbol mean anything to you?
>>
>>18831755
sasuke type shit?
>>
>>18831755
it doesn't look like anything to me
>>
Looking to trade.
>>
>>18831220
Are you still doing readings?
>>
File: 1490228384758.jpg (42KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490228384758.jpg
42KB, 800x800px
Carl, 25, Taurus

Does my current path lead to an overall happy/satisfying life? If not, where can I look for inspiration to putting on the right path?
>>
Readers where are you

How was i so wrong about this man. I thought i felt the vibes.. where did i fuck this up so bad
>>
File: kundalini-awakening.jpg (52KB, 653x400px) Image search: [Google]
kundalini-awakening.jpg
52KB, 653x400px
Name: Leo
Twin

1.How will my spiritual future be like? 2.Where should i start training? 3. Am i special?/different

>i guess everyone wants to be special
Thank you,
>>
>>18831800
The Devil, Lovers, Eight of Wands
You probably weren't wrong about him. Just remember that he is human, too, and probably just got caught up in the moment, like you. The hurt will go away.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 400x336px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 400x336px
>>18831819
And i'm sorry for bringing up boring questions
>>
>>18831826
Thank you.. it was a she. so its all done? God i was so confident more was going to happen
if i wasnt wrong how did it just end like this
>>
>>18831842
Because human error. We ruin everything, senpai.
Just remember that we all majorly fuck up at least once. Unless she is a psycho, she will realize that eventually.
>>
Can a confirmed reader trade me? I have a non love related query that is important.
>>
Trading tarot readings

Am i missing an opportunity or what do i need to do
>>
Someone doing readings? May I have one?
>>
File: Glasya-Labolas.gif (34KB, 347x351px) Image search: [Google]
Glasya-Labolas.gif
34KB, 347x351px
Alright I guess I might put this out there I will be doing a reading for a reading. I am by no means an expert but hey I'll trade it one for one.

Im thinking about asking Glaysa Labolas for help in a private matter, I wanted to know if he will help me out or not.

>Male 25 Sagittarius.
>>
Male Aries Blue

Should I try my chance with this girl, or should I wait for another opportunity or person?

Thanks to anyone who reads this!
>>
>>18832068
Did a single rune reading for the hell of it.

The results:

Uruz
>A rune of strength, positive change, termination and new beginnings.

I'd say go for it, but prepare for a positive happening disguised as a loss.
>>
File: 1489801851606.jpg (18KB, 320x270px) Image search: [Google]
1489801851606.jpg
18KB, 320x270px
Will do tarot reading in exchange for one of myself.
Carl, 25, Taurus

Does my current path lead to an overall happy/satisfying life? If not, where can I look for inspiration that puts me on the right path?
>>
>>18832157

Can I ask something too?

Male Cancer 26

What can I expect from my ex when I finally contact her this Saturday after almost a month without contact?
>>
>>18832157
Please do more reader. Runes are based
>>
>>18832160

Overview:

Algiz Reversed
>Be Cautious, take responsibility for your mistakes and learn from them. You may not win, but you'll never lose.

Action:

Mannaz reversed
>Look within, be clear with yourself. You will find your outer enemy is a reflection of the enemy within.

Challenge:

Wunjo reversed
>Things are slow in coming to fruition, the path is long and arduous. A crisis or difficult passage is at hand.
>>
>>18832183

Question:

>What can I expect from my ex when I finally contact her this Saturday after almost a month without contact?

Results:

Hagalaz
>Chaos, though note that this could end up positive or negative. But yeah, expect no less than chaos
>>
>>18832157
Male virgo 24
A reading about this girl and me, if you're still doing it.
>>
Male Scorpio, 24

What's the best path toward healing?
>>
>>18832002

Question:
>Im thinking about asking Glaysa Labolas for help in a private matter, I wanted to know if he will help me out or not.

Results:

Ansuz:
>The keynotes of this rune is reception, of knowledge, messages, signals and gifts.
>In other words, you will likely receive assistance. But do take caution, whatever "gift" you receive may be from an unexpected source. Take note that a timely warning is also a gift.
>>
>>18832226
If I can ask too. Is letting go on this girl is the best option?
>>
>>18832203

Inquiry:

>A reading about this girl and me, if you're still doing it.

Results:

Sowelu
>Willingness and permitting are what this rune requires.Open yourself up, but do take caution, and do be conscious of yourself.
>>
Air query again but will trade readings for sketches, did one of the goddess Artemis in the last thread for Dreamer.
23, female, Cancer
Will HC and I ever reconcile?
>>
>>18832226
okay the private matter was me asking for love. So what do you think this means with regard to Ansuz.

Also what question do you want me to read for?
>>
>>18832211

Inquiry:
>What's the best path towards healing?

Results:

Dagaz
>This rune signals a major breakthrough in the process of self-change, a timely, radical shift.
The best path towards healing is time itself, as your recovery is inevitable. It may also be sudden, you may simply wake up one morning to find yourself feeling better.
>>
If rune man is still reading:

what the hell am i supposed to do
>>
>>18832277
My first guess is that you will likely receive some bit of love advice or relationship related wisdom from said entity, however you may get it in a rather backhanded way.

I would recommend not fuxing with said demon.

On that note, for my question.. How shall I overcome myself?
>>
>>18832268

Inquiry:
>Will HC and I ever reconcile?

Results:

Ehwaz
>This is a rune of transit, transition, and progress. it also signifies movement in the sense of improving or bettering any situation.
There is about this rune a sense of gradual development and steady progress.
>You will likely reconcile with this individual, though i cannot say how long it will take, so be patient, take things slow, moral effort and steadfastness are called for.
>>
>>18832157
Male
Aquarius
A love reading please
>>
>>18832296
Question:
>what the hell am i supposed to do

Results:

Fehu
>This is a rune of fufillment, satisfied ambition, love shared, rewards received. Nourishment is guaranteed.
>This rune calls for you to look within, and question what it is you need for your well being, as well as self-rule and the growth of willpower.
>Conserve what has already been gained, be vigilant and mindful, especially in times of good fortune.
>>
>>18832298
Okay thank you. I think I might go with Gremory instead. It was to bring me someone not for love advice.

I am by no means an expert mind you but I got the moon.
>It dictates anxiety and insecurities, delusions etc.
Perhaps you are unsure of yourself and your abilities. I would take some moments for deep self reflection to figure out what exactly about yourself you wish to overcome because you might not be aware of the your greatest problems.

Example: I got the moon once when I was in love with a girl who was completely wrong for me, she was a whore and I couldn't see it with my rose colored glasses on.
>>
>>18832245
Thanks a lot reader. I really hope i can talk to her next time, i'll be honest and willing. Romance is weird, man.
>>
>>18832333
I also got the sun card after the moon ha go figure.

It means once you do figure it out you have the total potential for overcoming yourself.
>>
>>18832322

Inquiry:
>A love reading please

Results:

Laguz Reversed
>A counsel against overreach and excessive striving.
>This is a warning against trying to exceed your own strength. In other words, take it easy.
>This rune when reversed often indicates a failure to draw upon the wisdom of instinct.
You need to trust in yourself.
>>
Male
Taurus
General Reading please & Thank You
>>
>>18832309
Thank you so much anon, that's lovely. Can I draw you anything in return?
>>
>>18832347
Can you tell me if anything is going to happen with this girl?
>>
>>18831205
I have interest and will be lurking. Just wanted to let you all know I exist and thank you ahead of time for any know late I might glean.
>>
>>18832278

Thank you.

Cam you draw one about my relationship?
>>
>>18832347
Thank you
>>
>>18832351
Oh hek yeah, how about this.

A man at the peak of a mountain, standing triumphantly as eldritch horror's stare in fear.

Or just a flower, or anything associated with Leo
>>
>>18832268
Do you have an email?
>>
>>18832347
could do a reading for me? should I talk with her or let things roll

Male
>>
>>18832369
Yup, [email protected].
>>
Looking for a reader who can read an occult query. I will scry whatever in return.
>>
>>18832397
What's up?
>>
>>18832348

Inquiry:
>General Reading please & Thank You

Results:

Overview:
Fehu in reverse
>There may be considerable frustration in your life if you draw fehu reversed, a wide range of dispossessions ranging from trivial to severe.
>This rune in reverse indicates abundant doubtful situations.

Challenge:
Wunjo
>This rune represents Joyousness and new energy
>There may be a new clarity which may call for you to renounce existing plans, ambitions, or goals.
>This is a rune of restoration

Action:
Berkana
>A keynote of this rune is rebirth.
>What is called for here is to consider your issue with care and awareness, disperse resistance then accomplish the work.
>Your will must be clear, and your motives must be correct.
>Cleanse all dark corners of your mind, this may require help, but be vigilant.
>Modesty, patience, fairness and generosity are required.
>>
>>18832412
I would like to know the result of the work I performed last night. What's yours?
>>
>>18832353

Inquiry:
>Can you tell me if anything is going to happen with this girl?

Results:
Thurisaz
>This rune very much represents a gateway, one which shouldn't be approached or passed through
without contemplation.
>Now is not the time to make decisions.
>Something may very well happen, but it all depends upon you. Be cautious, as you are at a gateway
and I cannot tell you what awaits on the other side.
>>
>>18832443
Sounds about right. I have a feeling about time not being right for now. Thanks, reader
>>
Any traders? I have two queries, will answer two

>How does N feels for me?
>What should i do about her?
>>
>>18832357

Inquiry:
>Can you draw one about my relationship?

Results:
Kano in reverse
>Expect a darkening of the light in some situation or relationship. A friendship may be dying, a partnership, a marriage, or some aspect of the yourself that is no longer appropriate to
who you are now.
>Reversed, this rune points to the death of a way of being that is no longer valid, failure to
face up consciously to that death would constitute a loss of opportunity.
>This rune reversed also calls for gladly giving up the old, and being prepared to live empty for a time.
>Don't be seduced by your old ways, wait for the new to become illuminated in their proper time.
>>
File: IMG_20170201_151619_850.jpg (60KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170201_151619_850.jpg
60KB, 1080x1920px
Hello Fellow /div/ users, RainMaker back here bringing you some destiny scrying. I will be trading for readings in exchange.

>Before anything
I must apologize, last time I could not do scryings for people who actually fulfilled the requeriments I asked for, mostly because my depression is getting involved in my visions and mental energy, so I would've ended up giving you all horrible readings.

Anyhow, I am feeling a bit stronger now and I belive I'll be able to work for a while.

>But what is a destiny scrying?
Instead of scrying about a present situation I'll scry about future situations you will face sooner or later.

>But what info do I need?
Your query, a number, a picture that reminds you to that query and your favourite quote.

>What do I ask in exchange?
A reading based on this one of this questions with your query (with the info needed - see above)
I am a 23 years old Male Capricorn btw:

●Will M end up being my girlfriend?
●What do people think about me as of late?
●Will I start a love relationship between the begining of April and the end of May?

What does your destiny have prepared for you? Let's find out together.
>>
>>18832466
Go into the archive and read the ones you promised. Shame on you for requesting more trades without doing those first
>>
>>18832462

Does this mean the relationship is ending or does it point to my giving up old habits in order to improve it?
>>
>>18832443
Can i get one too please..
What are B's feelings about me, what do you see happening between us.

Help me runes
>>
>>18832466

>>18831574 >>18831599
>>
>>18832418
Temperance, Three of Swords, Six of Pentacles, Ten of Wands

The result of this work is a rift from pain or prevention of feeling pain that would have happened otherwise. It appears that whatever you did is going to help you out a lot but it is not going to completely erase all your burdens. There might be a new burden too if there has been something you paid in order for this work to push through. If you didnt then some of the previous burdens will still be there, but you will manage to push through these as well eventually. Either way the good news is that there is stuff going to be given to you as someone will appear with a lot to give.

Will we get to visit each other in the summer time?
>>
>>18832470
>>18832466
If this is true you're a shit
>>
>>18832369
Sorry, were you asking me (querer) or the reader? Reader I believe already gave theirs.
>>
>>18832470
Oh haven't you notice?

Check last thread and the begining of this one. I managed to fix that giving those readings. Our fellow users linked me to the old threads and I managed to scry them. I belive I already fullfilled my part. :)
>>
>>18832472
In this particular situation, i'd say that it'll end or suffer unless you give up old habits to improve it.
>>
File: 1488974761472.jpg (33KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
1488974761472.jpg
33KB, 420x294px
I'll be performing up to three tarot readings within the next three hour span after this post.

>Notes: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail; Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors is what I mean by detail (exempli gratia, professional project, financial situation). I am slow, and will refuse to read for you if you fail to meet *ALL* the guidelines and requisites in one post. Any unacceptable requests will be skipped and ignored.

Guidelines:

>1: No death queries
>2: No binary queries (Queries that have yes or no answers)
>3: No next bf/gf/next romantic partner queries
>4: No vague/unclear/badly written/unintelligible queries
>5: No generic/general queries, specific questions *only*
>6: One question/thing to be read for per query (Asking for more than one thing to be read even if it is similar/related/rephrased in the query results in automatic disqualification)
>7: No queries over 140 characters long. (Gender/Favorite Thing/Shape & Color text *do not* count towards 140 character limit, everything else *does*)
>8: Be detailed, but concise
>9: Use proper punctuation and sentence structure. There's a difference in meaning between "Helping Jack off a horse" and "Helping Jack, off a horse"

Requisites:

>Gender:

>A Color & Geometric Shape:

>Favorite Thing: (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query:
>>
>>18832474

Hey! Doing yours in a minute as promised. I'll begin as soon as I start my meditation process. Don't worry :)

>>18832477

Already fixed. Please read the thread. And my post above.
>>
>>18832466
You still owe me one
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18818606/#18821190
>>
>>18832490

I still don't undersrand your post. You did not post an image, number, a query, or an image. You just copy pasted what I said!

Could you please do what I asked? The requirements please.
>>
>>18832473
I'm sorry, i've gotta take a break from rune reading for now. I'm feeling drained as all hekk. If nobody else reads into this for you, i'll do so later.
>>
>>18832501
>I still don't undersrand your post.
I asked you what kind of query you feel most confident reading, and you didn't answer me, so I gave you three options. Is there a language you understand better than English?

>You did not post an image, number, a query, or an image.
>The requirements please.
In http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18818606/#q18821166
you said,
>I usually ask for a query and a few other small things, so just drop the query since I usually am fine with that.
>>
>>18832485

Male, blue square

Feeling nature.

Does this relationship have to end in order for me to finish the work?
>>
>>18832475
I see a man who has his fingers crossed behind his back. His hand is also holding a picture that is ruined and soggy with tears. It seems there is an emotional rift that has occurred, and this may be something about which he is not letting on. To say he has had second thoughts is the very least; he is hiding his true feelings about the matter because he is feeling conflicted. Push past that and you have a chance, but things are not likely to go the way you'd like them to, as they currently stand.
>>
>>18831599

A fresh start brought me to a forrest, in this forrest a girl in a red dress started taking photos of the enviroment while an old man was talking to her, this man was speaking non-stop while the girl simply wanted to take pictures, slowly I wondered about the communication between them. At some point they should speak with eachother.

This situation is quite clear, both of you are quite different, your dreams are not the same, and because of that, both of you share different paths, at some point in the near future you must talk with true sincerity, speak out loud what you desire or else, who knows what kind of future allows to people who remain in silence to be together for a long time.

Cheers. And Sorry for the wait.
>>
File: The horned god.jpg (26KB, 300x204px) Image search: [Google]
The horned god.jpg
26KB, 300x204px
>>18832466
Alright, i'm drained but to hek with it, your scrying is worth it.

What will my next to journey to the horned one entail? And when will it take place?

Do or do not, there is no try.
>>
>>18832519
Its alright, take your well deserved rest. Youre doing good stuff
>>
File: crush_cover-7792.jpg (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
crush_cover-7792.jpg
77KB, 500x500px
>>18832466
49, Is V my next man? "Love yourself."

Will M end up being my girlfriend?

Ace of Swords

Yes. Hundred times yes.

Ten of Cups

Now a thousand times yes. And you'll get married too.
>>
>>18832520

I'll just scry you from nothing, it's usually hard but I am starting to feel stressed about your case. Now let me focus...

A man walks in silence in the middle of a bridge, the fog that surrounds this man follows him with ease, you almost wonder if the fog is his.

As he keeps walking he keeps singing in a lower pitch of voice a familiar song, it's the kind of song that everyone knows somehow, like a familiar song.

Suddently, the man stops walking, and in silence looks at what's under the bridge, it's not water but a black fluid, maybe, he tries to see his reflection, yet that black fluid doesn't allow him to.

All in all, this gave me a feeling from an old soul, is someone close to you feeling a bit down? It seems this human is going through the end of a cicle in his/her life and needs someone close, maybe you? Sometimes before getting a message we need to help others to recieve the info we need to move on.

Watch from right to left, someone holds what you need to know, you just need to give them something in exchange.
>>
I trade tarot.

Should J move away so we can make things healthier?
>>
File: 1489135821212.jpg (53KB, 440x487px) Image search: [Google]
1489135821212.jpg
53KB, 440x487px
>everyone trading
>no one doing free reads
>>
>>18832466

Inquiry:
>Will M end up being my girlfriend?

Results:

Overview:
Algiz
>Control of the emotions is at issue here. During times of transition, shifts in life course and accelerated self-change, it is important not to collapse into your emotions, whether they be positive or negative.
>New opportunities and challenges are typical of this Rune, and with them may come trespasses and unwanted influences.
>Remain mindful that timely right action and correct conduct are your only true protection. If you find yourself feeling pain, observe the pain, stay with it.

Challenge:
Mannaz
>The starting point is the self. Only clarity, willingness to change, is effective now.
>A correct relationship to yourself is primary, for from it, flow all possible relationships with others and the divine.
>Remain modest, be yielding, devoted, and moderate.
>Be in the world but not of it, and yet do not be closed, narrow, or judging, remain receptive to impulses flowing from within and without.

Action:
Isa
>The winter of the spiritual life is upon you. You may find yourself entangled in a situation to whose implications you are, in effect, blind.
>You may feel powerless to do anything except submit, surrender, even sacrifice some long cherished desire. Be patient, for this is the period of gestation that precedes a rebirth.
>Positive accomplishment is unlikely now, there is a freeze on useful activity, all your plans are on hold. You may be experiencing an unaccustomed drain on your energy and wonder why, a chill wind is reaching you over the ice floes of old outmoded habits.
>This doesn't mean things will turn out negatively, sit and be still. Do not attempt to go against the ice-flow, this is a time to grow within, so sit until signs of your spring.
>>
>>18832576

Hard to belive but I wished it was true. Okay, let me focus and let's see what's going to happen...

It took me a while focusing, probably because this "V" is hard to find, at least his energy, however, after a while I saw what it looked like a library, in this library, a little young man opens a book with golden letters on the cover, I belive I read "111". Does that number ring a bell?

As I kept watching that little boy, he started reading slowly at first, but then started passing the pages faster and faster, what looked to be a smart curious boy end up becoming just that, a normal kid bored of a book.

Whoever V is might be interesting at first, but could you get bored of his presence soon? Be aware that what you think might not match a reallity for the future. Stay on your feet, and understand that we all are kids who want to look like adults, be fair and respect that being human means not being perfect always.

I belive, you both might not be together in the near future, maybe because you will notice V is not what you really belive he is. Funny, but this reminded me how people is in a social network and in real life. All in all, keep it real, and be more rational about this in the future.

Godspeed!
>>
>>18832593

>Hermit Reversed, Page of Swords- Victim
>Wheel of Fortune, King of Pentacles- Provider
>Three of Wands Reversed, Queen of Swords Reversed- Over demanding

Should J do it? YES, but dont expect J to be totally on board with the idea. Explain J clear and sound why doing it is going to be positive and why she/he gains nothing by delaying it, push her a little.

Now its a good time.

For me, id like general advice on how to play things with N (i am a guy, she is a gal)
>>
>>18832485

>Male

>Blue Pyramid

> Very cloudy day, with or without rain

>Recently I've lost my pc for games, then I've turned to a new hobby, literature. I'm an avid reader now, just as I was a gaming addict in the past.

>Now, my pc is nearly full repaired, but I intend to sell it, quit games forever and dedicate on literature now as my favorite pastime.

>On videogames or books, which activity should help me grow better as a person, especially in spiritual terms? (I'm a newbie on Franz Bardon occult path).

The question looks silly, but I'm honest about the fact that I've also learned great things on games, and I'm just starting literature now, I don't know if I'm going to take greater benefit from books, my own mental behaviour was modelled by games, after these 25 years.

Thanks, reader, already!
>>
>>18832473
Alright, as i previously said, to hek with it. I think i can pump a few more out.

Though, in regards to this inquiry "What are B's feelings about me" I don't think i can give a very good reading regarding that part of it, so instead i'll read the second half "what do you see happening between us.".

Results:

Wunjo
>This rune is a fruit bearing branch.
>Joyousness and light are keynotes of this rune.
>There is a new clarity which may call for you to renounce existing plans, ambitions, goals. It is proper and timely for you to do so.
>Whilst you may not end up with B, you will very likely be happy with whatever does happen between you two.
>>
>>18832624

4 of swords reversed... you're pushing yourself too hard toward this and need to chill

10 of swords, you're feeling defeated or are dealing with some heavy shit.

Page of swords rx someone is putting their nose where it doesn't belong
>>
>>18832377

Inquiry:
>should I talk with her or let things roll

Results:

Dagaz
>Dagaz often signals a major breakthrough.
>In each life there comes at least one moment which, if recognized and seized, transforms the course of that life forever.
>In other words, there will likely be a time when you should infact talk to her, however i cannot tell you when that is.
>Keep your eyes and ears open, use your intuition, the opportunity will arise, but you must recognize it yourself, and take hold of it.
>>
>>18832612

I want to thabk you, this was by far the best and most reasonable reading I've heard in a day. This was what I was looking forward to read. So, how can I help you?
>>
File: Fine.jpg (103KB, 768x364px) Image search: [Google]
Fine.jpg
103KB, 768x364px
>>18832466

I liked the reading you gave me

>Will I start a love relationship between the begining of April and the end of May?

>Sun reversed, Seven of Wands- Overheating
>Devil, Five of Swords- Compromising information

Seems like no, you will have someone in mind, and this person will have you in theirs, but this will not change anything. This might be related to an argument about something done wrong.
-----

Should i tell her how i feel?

There is no such thing as a stupid question
>>
>>18832660

Of course my friend, always glad to read them runes.

On that topic, if you could work some of your super scrying for me, it'd be greatly appreciated.

posted all the requested info right here
>>18832558
>>
>>18832649

Thanks... this really doesn't tell me any advice more than ''chill'' tho
>>
Trade?
I never even meant what I said
What can I do to fix it?
>>
>>18832681

>Two of Wands, Ten of Swords- Observing decay
>Queen of Wands, Empress Reversed- Overbearing sexuality
>Knight of Pentacles Reversed, King of Pentacles Reversed-Submissive

Admit that you did wrong, make her comfortable, spoil her. Its not going to be a fairy tale but it will get you something to work with.

General love for this year
>>
File: IMG_0302.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0302.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>18832693
ok
Nature
Belief
Truth

General idea here for me is you're looking for love in the wrongness spots maybe you're expecting too much. I gather herw that maybe you'll find love in the general rhythm of your daily life, you won't need to look far. It'll come in the day In day out.
>>
>>18832653
>Keep your eyes and ears open, use your intuition, the opportunity will arise, but you must recognize it yourself, and take hold of it.

So much mystery involved in this encounter. Some readers say it will be for good, another that will be bad. They all have in common that it will be a great change.

thanks
>>
>>18832558

A man hiding in a small cave looks how the rain slowly stops pouring outside, he resembles a serious man, someone with a mind in peace, however, he hides something in that cave, what he hides can't bee seen, but it's something that has it's own energy.

Since the visions were slow, I tried to focus on this man, suddently I notices something interesting, around him nature was growing with ease and no trace of technology could bee seen with him. This man not only looked at peace with himself, but with mother earth, however he seemed to have nowhere to go. Is this what old timers used to call "Freedom"?

You are connected with other energies that are not as common as other people in here emit. That's special, mostly because it allows me to amplify what I see. Your destiny relies on outsourcing your energies, you will probably face a new cicle in which you will allow yourself to be in peace with some issues, which ones? I hope you know them, maybe they will face you and it will be your goal to solve them so you can keep growing as a human being.

What to others seems to be a mere rock, to others is a diamond. And this can apply to non material things.

You must see further, and recognize when to see further. Your task seems to be far for now, that's why the man was waiting. But what does he hide? A weapon? A key idea?

Good luck, you might go through a tough process that involves a stable sould and a calmed mind.

In one word: Unbreakable Balance.

Godspeed.
>>
I trade tarot

How does she feel about me right now
>>
Queries
no generals
>>
>>18832777
checked
>>
>>18832664

This scry scared me a bit, at first, I saw a woman bleeding, she was in a greenish corridor, her wound was in her leg, to me it didn't look a bad wound, but she was bleeding a lot. Obviously my human self wanted to help her. But for some reason she was angry, she looked tough, she knew she was injured, but she wanted to get up on herself.

She tried and tried, but she couldn't get up. It went from a fighting spirit to a broken soul too soon.

Sadly, she stopped trying, and started crawling, moving in this long corridor accepting she is not walking again.

But why? I could have easily helped her. Why won't she accept my help?

This vision drained me a bit, why is it that only whe we see from up close others suffering we truly want to help? Because are humans. We are too similar.

Doubts, fear, happyness, and over all of them, Pain is the universal language for people.

The thing is, right now you might not want to ask her out, but sooner or later, both of you will see eachother in a situation in which a common matter will become important for both of you, then, not only you will learn something more about her, you'll find a chance to finally make the question about the feelings involved in this storyline.

Be patient, calculate, and when the ropes of destiny tie both of you closer, then an honest answer will be heard.

Godspeed anon.
>>
>>18832777

Will we be in a relationship at any point this year?
>>
>>18832795
General gist. I don't think so, you really don't need it either, make yourself happy before you make someone else happy. Sort of saying you need to find some level of peace.
>>
>>18832777
how much longer do I have until shit goes haywire?
>>
>>18832777
What do i have to do to accomplish this goal and how long will it take? Thank you
>>
File: IMG_0348.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0348.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>18832823
Light
Religion
Truth

You're probably already in some shit, general gist, you need to find some balance. "There is no higher religion than the truth" seems you're keeping someone or something out of reality. If you want to deal with this issue the best be honest.
>>
>>18832777
Will I ever create something big or memorable? Am I even supposed to?
>>
Okay guys I am done. Too tired and low on energy. I hope I fixed last fiasco and I was helpful with your problems. Now I must go back to my sleep.

See you soon.
>>
>>18832639
Thanks a lot for doing me this reading. Wunjo sounds nice, but does that mean we'll be only friends? idk. I really liked her energy, we're not talking lately and if that was final it'd be sad.

I hope this rune is right. I had rune readings on this matter before, they were all positive mostly but situation is shit now. Hope near future will bring good things.
>>
>>18832754
Another great reading, thanks mate. If its no trouble, could you describe the man you saw in more detail? and either way, thank you very much.
>>
>>18832794

You are a great reader man, keep it up.

>>18832815

Thanks
>>
>>18832777
Does she ever think of me?
>>
>>18832828
Revelation
Self-Realization
Death

Need to find yourself before you go about it anon. You're missing something vital. Take a step back is there something you've been willingly ignoring for the sake of not having to deal with? Things will need to turn around, you need to go through a major turn around it'll take an infinite amount of time until you find yourself.
>>
>>18832777
How can i make things better? Social/relationships
>>
>>18832833
Haven't been in contact with anyone for quite some time so I don't know about the second part. I'd say I am in some shit but I was asking when it'll go haywire as in explode.
Thanks for the reading still and have a good day reader!
>>
>>18832777
See a future between us?
>>
>>18832846

Quick message before I leave.

Long beard and mid-long hair, black and grey, tired eyes dark coloured, dirty clothes but dark blue jeans, some scartches in his left arm, brown boots that were wet and what it seemed to be a light brown jacket. It was kinda military-ish. With the kind of pockets in which you save a knife.

Also, he did not have a backpack or anything but maybe a notebook? Not 100% sure since I saw something like it but I could not clearly recognize it to be honest.

Anyway, I out now. See ya.
>>
File: IMG_0459.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0459.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>18832859
Misunderstanding on my part my bad

>>18832855
Future
Solitude
God

From this I get the sense you're lacking something great. You're asking too much of the future with out taking any action yourself, you'll need to be able to interact and say the things you want to (no restraint kind of thing). I'm not sure but it really seems bleak, as a religious guy I'd think you need to strengthen your bond with the big man upstairs before you come down. Maybe for a refreshed look on life.
>>
>>18832863
Religion
Self-Realization
Beauty

I don't wanna over complicate things. Yes I do, comes with honesty and reality, not just with other person but with yourself nothing can be out in the dark. People most often struggle with communication
>>
>>18832881
Wow so God left me too huh.. Maybe i really should turn to the other side
>>
>>18832889
Feels sarcastic, but I mean maybe you need to turn your perspective on life around. Pessimism isn't good for anyone, God is figurative for happiness virtues and views on life.
>>
Tarot newb here. I'll do some simple readings for the next hour or so. Ask away. Comments/criticisms from the more experienced readers would be appreciated.
>>
>>18832905
Relationship reading between the girl i like and me please.
Do i still have a shot?
>>
File: IMG_0300.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0300.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>18832905
Why does she keep coming back and forth? What does she want?
>>
>>18832889
IHVH is a cunt. You're better off.
>>
>>18832843

Wunjo indicated you there will be something positive between the two of you, though i cannot tell you when or how said positivity comes about. That is ultimately up to you.
>>
>>18832905
Will anything happend between me and N?
Im a dude and she is a girl i know
>>
>>18832903
Im not a depressed sad degenerate, you're off on that. If anything its mostly anger and frustration
>>
>>18832910
>4 of Pentacles, 8 of Swords, 3 of Pentacles
Have you been too reserved with your feelings towards her or maybe even too possessive? You're probably feeling shackled by your own actions here -- perhaps rightfully so. Whether you have a shot with her or not, you need to "help her help you" in a way. Open up and be more cooperative -- Let her bounce her feelings and daily thoughts off of you, and she'll reciprocate.
>>
>>18832777
Is there love comin to me
>>
>>18832926
my advice sort that out before you go about doing anything.
>>
>>18831205
Will I ever get laid?
>>
>>18832911
>6 of Pentacles, Death, 3 of Swords
You've been generous with her in the past, be it emotionally or financially. Maybe even sexually. Either her or you yourself are going through a change of phase, and maybe that's what's causing her to keep coming back for more. Regardless, I'm sorry to say that grief and heartbreak awaits you both in the future.
>>
>>18832905

Do i have a shot with her in the long run?
>>
>>18832934
Self-Realization
Beauty
Courage

Seems to be most people's problem these days; you're in a position to find soemone. Need to work on you and actually going out and working on it. Being reserved isn't always great. Beauty tends to emerge from the oddest of places pursue paths you wouldn't normally.
>>
>>18832944
Great now I'm fucking salty. I keep doing shit for people for no reason and all it does it get me nothing.
>>
>>18832925
>2 of Swords, Page of Cups, Justice
Have you been feeling conflicted between choosing her and someone else (or even life obligations) in the past? Your intuition led you to finally choose her over others. Tread carefully -- what you do from this point onward will decide the outcome. Play your cards well and she'll be yours. You will reap what you sow.
>>
File: IMG_0484.jpg (250KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0484.jpg
250KB, 720x1280px
>>18832905
Is it worth going back to her?
>>
>>18832946
>Page of Pentacles, King of Cups, 8 of Wands
Are you dating her at the moment, or simply vying for her? An unexpected event or childlike innocence on your part led to your current predicament -- probably for the better. Though you may have inner emotional peace with how things are going currently, something may come up in the future that'll require you to take rapid actions to overcome, but it may not necessarily be negative. Act swiftly with care and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
>>
>>18832930
Youre right, i was being too reserved. I doubt she wants to help anymore. it feels like she moved on man, fuck..
she only needs to say hi really. shes being a stranger as much as i am. its sad

thank you for the reading.
>>
>>18832777
what is me and jothans friendship?
>>
>>18832963
thank you
>>
>>18832905
Where are we headed
>>
Trading
>>
>>18832970
>7 of Cups, 9 of Swords, The Moon
You've had a decision to make in the past. Whether it was an actual fork in the road or an illusion of choice doesn't necessarily matter -- You're feeling hurt today. The answer lies in your unconsciousness. Follow your intuition. Ask what your inner self wants out of this relationship -- Continuation, or an exit.
>>
>>18832990
Query?

Will we be back together if so how will it end.
>>
>>18832987
>Queen of Pentacles, 3 of Swords, The Magician
I get the feeling that you and this person were feeling secure. A practical relationship free of worldly worries. Are you feeling hurt by how things turned out? Or does the other person feel hurt by how things didn't turn out the way they wanted them to? This may be an opportunity to kick off a new beginning with new desires, but it'll take some willpower from you to make it happen. Try new things with them, ask them how they're feeling. Break the routine and freshen things up.
>>
>>18832777
What will happen with my career?
>>
>>18832995
You and I would not be a good fit for each other.

Trading
>>
>>18832905
That'll be it for the time being. Thanks everyone for the queries.
>>
>>18832777
How do I improve in it?
>>
>>18832777
Will I get into a relationship?
>>
>>18833146

Thank you for reading, you were accurate with me >>18832977
>>
>>18833022

Query?
>>
Trading tarot

Should I go the natural or the synthetic route
>>
>>18832777
Have I already met my next girlfriend?
>>
>>18832777
What will my career look like?
>>
>>18832777
I wanna know about my ex, how she's doing, what's she's up to, if she's alright.
>>
>>18832777
Would me and S stay together if we had a kid?
More importantly, would it be good and functional
>>
>>18832777
Will I stick to my routines and make progress in my esoteric endeavors?
>>
>>18833582
>>18833560

calm down ladies
>>
File: Whatever happens.png (24KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Whatever happens.png
24KB, 1920x1080px
Could someone drop me an interpretation on these?

I asked: How far am I from getting rid of this loneliness?

I got:
>Temperance
>Ace of Pentacles
>Queen of Cups
>>
>>18833774
look up what each card has as a meaning.
interpret it yourself

stop being so lazy and useless anon
>>
>>18833798
I have, I just want to hear a second opinion.
>>
>>18832939

no
>>
>>18833800
fine ill do it
gimme 5 mins

give me some context for background
what are you doing to rid of it?
>>
Summoning Cheswick.
>>
>>18833800
>>18833832
Past temp: Seems like you're putting things in order to reduce this loneliness

present ace pentacles: opportunity. you have a chance at changing this now

future: queen cups: seems like you'll either meet someone new (a woman) or you'll have a chance of meeting one and end your loneliness
>>
Trading

I'm very stuck, will this change soon?
>>
I'm new at this,
Trying to improve my skills,
Will be giving out a few reads,

Just post your name/location & query!
>>
>>18833895

Mack
canada

Would me and S stay together if we had a kid?
More importantly, would it be good and functional
>>
>>18833895
Serena
Oregon
Love reading
>>
>>18833895
Michelle, Chicago, what will my career look like?
>>
>>18833895
Cal
Texas

Tell me about my artistic career. How far will I go with it? I'm pretty hellbent on doing this.
>>
>>18833895
Stewart
Indiana
What must I all do for my dreams & plan to go correctly?
>>
>>18833897
>Ace of cups
>Five of cups
>The Lovers

I feel really positive about your relation, after a kid, this relationship is going to get much much better, a deeper love & understanding, The kid will be a thread holding you both together.
But all might not end well, you'll face certain difficulties, hardships, but your partner will stay by your side through all.
>>
>>18833950
Thank you Peter!!
that's what I wanted to hear
>>
>>18833902
>The lovers
>The tower
>Knight of swords

Well, I'm getting a weird, mixed vibe for you dear, if there's someone in your life that you feel emotionally attached to, or if you're looking for someone, you might meet that person soon and feel connected with that person immediately, but that relationship sadly won't be too strong or last too long, if you still wanna have a go, remember the risks & don't get too emotionally involved.
>>
My name is Alex but birth name is Caleb if it makes a difference, I come from Indiana. Does Noah hate me?

weird question, idk if I'm doing this right I just want some substantial answer to give me hope or the blunt truth
>>
Need an occult reader right now, will scry for you
>>
>>18833895
call me meg
from texas
career reading/what I should do that's best for me
>>
>>18833904
>Ace of cups
>Five of cups
>Page of coins

Getting a really positive vibe for you & your career, which ever path you take, you'll end up financially well, there will always be people, family, friends, helping you out whenever you need them, but you need to stop worrying too much about the future, or the stress can have a negative influence on you aswell.
>>
>>18833895
Lou
Canada

Does B hate me?
>>
>>18833895
Dré, Matane

I wanna know about my ex, how she's doing, what's she's up to, if she's alright.
>>
>>18834004
Thanks a ton for the reading! That's great to hear.

I do worry about the future a lot, so I guess I need to take it easy and things will be ok.
>>
>>18833895
Steve
California
Does she like me?
>>
>>18833895
Gordon
Texas
Whatll happen if i start smoking pot again
>>
>>18833905
The page of cups
The devil
The sun

You are a born artist, no matter what you do, you'll always think about doing something different, you're kinda impatient, but that's good for a artist, it'll make you improve & create new art forms from your internal emotions.
>>
>>18833895
Pearson
Houston
Boxing or shaolin?
>>
>>18833919
The hermit
The star
Seven of cups

Yours is noble soul, your dreams & plans will execute at the right time for the betterment of many, but you shouldn't be hasty, take in everything slowly, understand the situation before coming to a conclusion, & don't trust anyone else with your finances, don't invest money or lend money just cause someone else asks you to, just be careful with that & you'll soon find the opportunity you've been waiting for.
>>
>>18833868
Thank you so much, I got carried away doing some other task and went away from this thread for a while. Yes, it is a love related loneliness, though I am lonely in all aspects of life really.
>>
>>18833981
The tower
Nine of swords
Five of swords

Hmm,
Do you have bad history with this person ? Something not so good that took place in the past, cause something that you did or that person did might come to bite you in the back, I'd just suggest you be careful in this relation, cause it might end in you getting more hurt.
>>
Ok guys, I'm really exausted now, I'll try to continue after sometime, need some rest to recharge.
>>
>>18833993
What's your query?
>>
>>18831819
please do..
>>
>>18834088
>Noah and I work as camp counselors over the summer
>He drops subtle hints that he likes me
>Last week of summer we end up doing stuff
>Summer ends
>He goes back to his hometown
>I go back to mine
>He get's a girlfriend
>I realize I'm in love with him
>I'm miserable for 6-7 months and I'm still kinda hurting but less now
>finally I just tell him everything
>I said things I promised myself I'd never say to him
>I showed him all my sad poetry about him
>I basically screwed up any chance of being friends with him
>His girlfriend gets super upset bc of all of this
>He never views my snaps, never likes my instagram posts
>he is still very polite to me and replies to my texts
>we talk like normal friends but I'm still low key worried he hates me

We're both working at the same camp this year again. I just want to be friends with him but I'm afraid he's going to purposefully avoid me and not be honest with me about anything.

He's a Libra if that helps
I'm a taurus
his gf is also a taurus.
>>
Anyone scrying? I feel I could afford an interesting read.
>>
>>18834349
>>18831800
>>
>>18834349
What can I do to bring about new opportunities regarding my field of work?
>>
>>18834351
OOps wrong...here >>18831819
>>
Someone please do >>18831819
>>
>>18833895
Jacob
California
What does my relationship with this person look like in 3 months
>>
File: IMG_2738.jpg (107KB, 731x1092px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2738.jpg
107KB, 731x1092px
Are there any other fellow capnomancers here?
>>
>>18834368
No capnomancer, sorry, but would you tell me more about it? What do you use? What kind of messages do you get?
>>
Air query
I am a 20 year old aquarius.
Will I ever see her again? Will we ever have a relationship again? Will I ever stop dreaming about her?
>>
>>18834318
Just performed a ritual I've never done before, wanting to know if it will work out for me.
>if I don't reply, the death threat was legit
>>
>>18834368
what's that? divination through smoke figures?
>>
Question for readers:

How often do you read for yourself?
>>
>>18834379
It's divination via smoke. After evoking, I sit in a dark, dimly lit room. After lighting some incense, I play with the wisps in my hands at random. Disturbing the natural, upward flow of the smoke - it creates images, scenes, pictures, etc. From there, I interpret what I'm shown. I get all kinds of messages. Once the incense is all burnt out and I'm done divining, I move on to cleansing or banishing.

I was wondering if anyone else uses this method.
>>
>>18834400
I typically do a daily reading, or if I'm about to make an important decision, like when I was getting ready to move out of my old apartment and find new room mates.
>>
>>18834391
You have to let it go to find out, my man. Stop thinking about it completely.
>>
>>18834391
I am working on your query now.
>>
>>18833895

July 26 Leo.
General reading and a two part question.
Will we see her again and if so will things work out or would it be best not to?
>>
yukdtuktuktykstykw7i

here's a bunch of random characters. can someone make a reading out of this?
>>
>>18834455
Needs a query to relate to or give it context - otherwise, you'll get a lot of reader's subconscious answers.
>>
anyone around reading?
>>
>>18834483
oh well... love reading?
>>
>>18834448
I survived the trip home, so I'll read for you right after.

>>18834442
You're missing the point of divination in this context entirely.

>>18834400
Multiple times per day. I want to keep off the rust, and I'm committed to doing at least 5 readings everyday; most of them are for myself.

>>18834455
You're bored

>>18834545
You're lonely
>>
>>18834554
accurate
>>
File: willow-moon[1].jpg (281KB, 448x466px) Image search: [Google]
willow-moon[1].jpg
281KB, 448x466px
>>18833993
>>18834391
>>18834554
Ritual intent: Empress + Magician + 5 of Cups
Effectiveness: The Lovers + 9 of Cups supported by 6 of Pents
^Hidden card draw *Death
Benefit/Damage: Regeneration + 7 of Pents / 4 of Swords + High Priestess
Advice to ensure: 9 of Pents + Strength + The World
Expected outcome - you/situation: 4 of Pents + Star / Page of Wands + Ace of Pents.

*The intent behind the ritual is pretty solid. You have been sitting on this for a while, maybe piecing it together as it came up to ensure that you would have a solid foundation. Very important in occult workings. Now, with intent, it seems that the driving force is a feeling of loss. It isn't that you feel lost but, instead, you are afraid of loss. The empress is a projection into which you wish to feel but also the shape of your workings while the magician solidifies and moves forward with it in preventing the situation at hand or what you feel to be the situation to require this.
I am just going to say, it seems it worked very well with effectiveness. As I said this, I took another look at the complete spread of cards before me. These cards directed for effectiveness seemed a bit "off" to me, almost like my deck or something else was playing it up, if that makes sense. Something just didn't sit right. So I had the desire to pull for a hidden factor among this group.
A wild Death card appears. Alright, you get what you seek but there is no turning back from what you have done. A big change is coming your way and it will fulfill what you want but a piece of you or parts of you will not be the same. How? I cannot tell you that right now because I'm not even sure and when I try to "feel" it, static everywhere. I won't push.
>>
>>18834636
The benefit of the ritual is that you will finally be able to relax and not stress about current situations as much as you could. Instead, you are able to sit and create a strategy on your next moves before being thrown in them and the headache attached. I feel as if the clouds will scatter and you will feel enlightened in the moment and what you were/are able to accomplish in the moment. The damage associated says... well, this threw me off a bit. Another card of taking a little break to recoup but with this one, it's almost as if you think resting is permitted. That it would damage you to take a break since their is so much going on around you and you just. can't. stop. So pretty much, take a break and just re-energize yourself for the next leg to come. Although, I get the sense that your spiritual side is wanting a bit more attention and some tlc.. lol.
Your advice tells a tale of looking within. That may sound cheesy but I feel it is something that doesn't happen often enough due to confidence and believing all is well. You need to realize that you are capable of securing the desired future and outcome but that you need to pull that part of you back out from the walls that were built in front of it. Remembering you are self reliant, that you do have a unique strength. Unique in the sense that you are strong in everything you do but with loss or set backs, you feel weakened until you feel you are on a single limb over a cliff. Seems like the cards are encouraging a restful period and finding yourself again. Let the situation end and aim for new beginnings once again. Reminds me of a snake shedding its skin.
>>
>>18834636
>>18834640

With the expected outcome, you are going to want to hang on to the gain acquired. You have your eye on the prize and have placed yourself on a path less traveled as you climb to achievement. There is nothing wrong with storing up for the winter and rough times, just remember that it isn't the most important thing in your life, but it does seem to help, right? The situation will take on a whole new perspective to you. It will remind you of when life was a tiny bit simpler and fresh and you had the drive to accomplish it. Your outlook changes, your situation changes and it seems like, with hard work, you will get the desired outcome. There were a lot of Pent cards here and feels it is something pertaining to money?
Now, after I did all this, I wanted to read on your green text about a death threat? I won't interpret but I pulled 2 cards:
3 of Wands and 3 of Swords.

I hope this was of some help to you and if it wasn't, then a nice story was told. Haha. Thank you for your patience.

(Pic is related to the Willow tree being seen in a quick scry pertaining to this reading)
>>
>>18834636
I apologize for all the sleepy typos that I am finding. *resting isn't permitted
plus various other areas with mistakes.
>>
>>18834636
>>18834640
>>18834643
This was an extremely detailed reading, thank you.

>You have been sitting on this for a while, maybe piecing it together as it came up to ensure that you would have a solid foundation.
No, the ritual is something I didn't even consider until yesterday.

>you are afraid of loss
Correct

I won't be able to confirm any the predictions for another two days or so. The rest I'll be able to confirm as time goes on, provided I survive, of course.

I may not be able to provide as detailed a reading in exchange, but I'm ready to make good on my trade offer. What is your query?
>>
>>18834676
I appreciate the offer but no trade required. I would appreciate more feedback when you are able to provide. That is more important for my own growth. Good luck, anon and I hope things work in your favor.
>>
div is kill
>>
File: IMG_20170227_133844.jpg (125KB, 600x1045px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170227_133844.jpg
125KB, 600x1045px
How do you shuffle your cards?
Do you use some kind of ritual?
>>
>>18834937

I do a standard riffle shuffle, and repeat it while sporadically rotating one of the two stacks to encourage reversals. I do this until my hands lead me to stop. After that I separate the deck into two stacks and put the bottom one on the top, then I pull a stack from the middle of the deck and do the same. When all that has been accomplished I start drawing cards from the top of the deck. This takes a few minutes, but I do put a lot of importance on shuffling and therefore getting my sortilege correct. It governs how the rest of the reading will go.

I've been doing some variation of that since I started with tarot two years ago. It's how I was sort of automatically led to shuffle the deck and it stuck with me. I find it to be effective.
>>
I'm trading.
>>
>>18835112
aye
im quite a beginner but if its okay tell me your query :)
>>
taking 4 tarot readings
just tell me your query
gender and yt link
no love readings
>>
>>18835157
Still here?
>>
>>18835174
yes, im the anon
>>
>>18835175
I was going to ask how my boyfriend feels about me and what I can do to improve my relationship with him.
My significator is E and his is L.
>>
>>18835179
Oh okay i'll take it
Sounds ridiculous but my query is if I have a chance to be famous

ill draw 3 cards
>>
>>18835188
Writing yours up now
>>
>>18835188
Ace of Wands, knight of swords, ace of cups, wheel of Fortune, nine of wands

A chance, yes, but will you? You've got some serious challenges blocking that goal. Seems you will have multiple opportunities to set yourself on the path to fame, but it will be more about how you handle the journey that determines whether or not you get your desired result. The nice thing about nine of wands is that it's not just about challenges, but is also about persevering in the face of challenges. The Garda hesitate to give an outcome, but nine of wands as the final card is about as much hope i feel my cards are willing to give, but it's a pretty good card to get in this case.
tl;dr If you push in the face of adversity, you'll have multiple chances to become famous.
>>
>>18835196
Six of cups
King of Coins
Reversed Knight of Coins

The person that you're in a relationship with seems to have alot of good memories with you but this also comes with a someone that symbolizes as someone you can trust but is also the person that you cannot counteract successfully

now the bad news is that your relationship gives off an aura of apathy and idleness as shown with the reversed knight of coins
tl;dr lack of compassion

but dont take my words for granted and do your best
>>
>>18835206
Thanks
>>
>>18835167
what's best for me in regards to the course of action I should take for my career?

female
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t0VGTv__-w
>>
>>18835167
Why did she act that way today. was it because i was cold

this is not exactly a love reading, please reader
Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq3FyM5hpU0
>>
>>18835233
Ten of batons
Justice reversed

You may be facing some obstacles right now but keep your head down and keep going but be careful as it involves double dealing and lies assuming you deal with other people in your job and having a transaction
>>
>>18835245
Ace of swords

You have a relationship of love and have and one of you is being impulsive
May denote great passion or intense enmity, possibly both?
>>
>>18835270
typo its
*love and hate
>>
>>18835167

What type of relationship will i have with N a year from now?

Male

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSJhrO2Ydao
>>
>>18835262
alright
thank you
>>
>>18835270
Was she really feeling that too tho. This hope isnt healthy man.. when its about her my emotions are so fucking chaotic

im not good at this. too intense feels for my own good
>>
>>18835276
King of Cups
This is on of the best cards to have so you're pretty lucky

it will go down smoothly and it will be an honest relationship, the things you expect for her to have could be exaggerated but its definitely promising
>>
>>18835167
Male. Will i get a job in these few months/will i pass the remaining classes? Two questions but this is stressing me a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vluBFWv4mE
>>
>>18835297

Nice

Thank you brother
>>
>>18835285
You're the only one who can answer that desu
just let her warm up to you and hope for the best
>>
File: 1488563207955.png (25KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488563207955.png
25KB, 800x600px
>>
>>18835303
The Papess
Two of Batons

It is uncertain but theres a good chance you will
more importantly, you seem to be stressing yourself out and should take a break once in a while
Two of Batons rhymes with gloom and dullness which is a big no for your health
>>
>>18835233
>>18835245
>>18835276
>>18835303
craap I forgot the tripcode but I hope it helped you out guys
>>
>>18835336
>>18835349
Thank you for your time&effort. You helped and i agree, i stress this out too much. Hope i'll make it this semester.
>>
I'll give one or two tarot reads, three card spread, before i head off to work.
>>
>>18835386
L
will i succeed in my endeavors?
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>18835396
>>
>>18835386
what do you need?
>>
>>18835386
>>18835394
Sorry forgot to mention in a hurry, but i need your name & location.
>>
>>18835386
Ooooh I asked last night.
>>18833996
that's me
>>
>>18835394
>>18835399
>>18835400
Ok off to the new thread
>>18835397
>>
>>18835404
Ok, sorry about last night, was exhausted, I'll do yours first,
Head off to the new thread, I'll post there
>>
>>18835410
No worries! I get tired too. ;P

See ya' there.
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.