[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 359
Thread images: 50

File: Tarot-Card-Reading.jpg (4MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
Tarot-Card-Reading.jpg
4MB, 3648x2736px
>Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijinks' revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer.
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification.
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation.
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

>Respect your fellow readers and querents!

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
https://discord.gg/49vXGrC
https://discord.gg/qWN3dcM

>Previous Thread:
>>18824431
>>
>>18828071

First
>>
>>18828072
Technically, you're second to OP. That would make me third.

Just here to talk about tarot.
>>
How will my spiritual future be?
>>
Trading for two queries (Will answer two)

How will she take message A (Confessing my feelings)

How will she take message B (Playing cool)
>>
Stop making threads before the bump limit PP.
>>
>>18828085
Message a
2 of swords
5 of wands
6 of cups

She will react kindly but with indecision. She will not tell you her feelings back right away and will have to think of some things over because she is conflicted. There is something or someone in her life that would be holding her back from telling you how she feels right away, but there is some feelings of tenderness beneath it all just for you.

message B
The magician
2 of cups
3 of cups

Girls like the hard to get act. This is better path for you both and will have a stronger friendship and love match.

Query 1 now everything said and done what is L feeling about me?

Query 2 what can i expect to happen now?
>>
>>18828099

Thanks; doing yours
>>
You dont need fucking 2 of these on the front page for christ sake
>>
Will I get a girlfriend?
>>
Can someone give me a relationship reading?
>>
>>18828158
>>18828162
Just wait for someone. Readers rarely take Air Querries
>>
>>18828099

>L Feelings are:

>As I said just now, Meno, you are a rascal. You now ask me if I can teach you, when I say there is no teaching but recollection, in order to show me up at once as contradicting myself.

>Ace of Wands (R), Justice (R)

Not good, L thinks you have been unfair and sort of a dick towards him/her. Maybe L gave you chances to fix things up and you dismissed them.

>What can he/she expect?

>Yes, Socrates, but getting it to do so is like trying to haul a boat up a very sticky ramp!

>Eight of Swords, Five of Pentacles Reversed

Not much, there will be constant thinking on the issues that you two have that will somewhat force you two dismiss chances of making anything to grow from this. Its not impossible to fix this, but as of right now, this is the direction you two are taking.

Thank you for the trade, you are a good reader. Good luck!
>>
File: Sorry-for-the-Inconvenience.jpg (12KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
Sorry-for-the-Inconvenience.jpg
12KB, 500x300px
>>18828148

We are undergoing a civil war atm.
>>
>>18828148
I miss the old days when readers could just make their own threads
>>
>>18828071
>IRC
Just a small announcement. The IRC is on the sorcery.net irc server. The "kiwi" part in front is the webclient.
The kiwi webclient is currently under-fire of some kind, so you will likely not be able to access the IRC through it. In my experience connections go through about 5% of the time at the moment.

Use a dedicated client like hexchat, irssi, or an alternate web-client like mibbit.
If on phone I might suggest AndroChat.
>>
>>18828332
Actually, to clarify things about that for you.

irc.sorcery.net is the server and the channel is #/div/ination

Kiwi's often suggested, but lately, the server has been experiencing spambot attacks on rolling IPs using Kiwi as a platform. That's why many people will have difficulty and find their IPs being blocked via DroneBL.

So, as >>18828332 suggested, it's best to use a locally installed IRC client, or perhaps an IRC client on a remote shell server if you can handle Linux over SSH. Mibbit also works, but I can see why people don't like using it.

Otherwise, there's always the choice of Discord (which can still run from within a web browser, without the need for client software to be installed). Take your pick of either link (or even both) and be on your merry way.
>>
>>18828318

>not saying team mystic

I am disappoint
>>
Please.. do >>18828083
>>
So, guys
I'm starting to see things in the corner of my eyes
Like, for example, sometimes I'm on the computer and something passes next to the door, and when I turn around, it isn't there anymore

Also, there was this one time that my deodorant simply fell from my shelf with no open windows or whatever, so I couldn't find any racional explanation for it.

I recently smoked weed, so I'm afraid I may becoming crazy

can I prove the paranormality surrounding me? Like, can I summon the spirits? Or have concrete proof of them?
>>
>>18828395
You don't get crazy for smoking weed, but you should buy glasses.
>>
Trading

What decision do I need to make now
>>
>>18828400
I'm serious, clown

don't fuck around here
>>
>>18828400

It might trigger already existing conditions. So its a half-truth

>>18828395

Haunted houses are very dam real, i have lived in one. Way to recognize it are

>Knocking sounds in places were is not possible (Not walls). This has to be constant, as if every day you will hear them.

>Chair or objects moving without reason. In my house you would hear metal chairs screeching in the middle of the night, like if someone were dragging them.

>Hear laments (Not usual but it happens)

>Weird smells (Not usual but it happens)

I will recommend setting a recorder when you feel something odd is happening, i managed to caught voices and shit years ago. It might or might not work to you but its worth the shot.
>>
>>18828426
>weird smells
>knocking sounds on my wardrobe

can I use an ouija board? Or is it dangerous?
>>
>>18828431

Dangerous, dont feed the spirit attention or it will simply manifest more strongly.

I will recommend cleansing the place or simply ignoring it. I lived in that house for years and nothing bad happen.

Its worth mentioning that a lot of people died on that street, so that might be a correlation, also i lived in a 13th floor on the 13th street, again it might be a correlation or simply a causality, i dont know.

Do you have teenage girls in the house? I have heard that poltergeist are more likely in cases like that.

Keep in mind that my advise might just be mumbo jumbo, i am not an expert or anything.
>>
Can i be able to move objects without touching them? or must i give my soul to the ''devil''
>>
>>18828440
It's fine, I just want an opinion

No, it's just me my father, brother and dog

We are teenagers in louisiana, also I heard the state is the most haunted in the country

can anyone confirm that?
we live in an apartment

but I think there might have been an indian graveyard on the street centuries ago
>>
>>18828446

>and dog

Does he barks at nothing? this is key

Also, id suggest making another thread, this is not divination related.
>>
Someone doing readings? May I have one?
>>
bumping for readers
>>
>>18828454
yes it does, sometimes stares at nothing for like 30s

how can I get proof of that?
>>
Hello! How's everyone doing here today?
>>
>>18828597
not too bad :) how are you anon?
>>
trading, who wants to trade?
>>
Someone read me please
Male
Capricorn
Julian
Tell me about my near future please
>>
>>18828611
I'd say pretty good. Have a normal, calm day, nothing bad happened. A lot of sun and I had some icecream.
Feeling like doing some readings tonight, but I will see how it'll go.
>>
>>18828621
Give me something specific to make the rest of this week go in my favor. I'll scry for you in exchange.
>>
>>18828621
>>18828629
me. Any of you guys want a second opinion?
>>
>>18828641
I'm the scryer. Give me something specific, and I'll scry for you.
>>
>>18828629
I will perform a scry and 3 cards to confirm this.

A person is walking and they encounter two roads, one seems to be very harsh and full of obsctables but there is a pot gold at the end of it while the other is calm and easy but there is no reward at the end it seems. The man decides to go down the harsh road, he gets bruised very badly but ends up getting what he wants.

Seems like you need to sacrifice something, or you need to do something very extreme in order to get to your goal. Maybe something you haven't done before? but it has to be something that may deem itself as some sort of sacrifice. Give in something for the greater good. Also it may tell you that you may perhaps leave your comfort zone behind, are you someone who is afraid of changes? new things? this tells me you need to change something in your life in order to gain.

I will pull 3 cards to confirm with you
6 of wands - your wants
3 of cups - advice
10 of pentacles - your outcome

hm okay so you need to interact with people of higher power, people who have greater influences than you. make friends with people who are in high positions in the end this will reward you with the 10 of pentacles.

dont feel committed to do mine if my reading wasn't accurate. I want to know if i am dying, I've been feeling extremely sick so I want to know, thanks reader.
>>
>>18828654
This reads into my past. I've already been walking down the harsh road for some time, and people of high power are a great general strategy, but it's completely ineffective this week.

I don't feel accurate with health or death queries, but I'll scan your energy. You have a soreness in your upper torso/solar plexus area. It looks sore, not rotten or very bad. I don't think you're dying (I would expect to see black), but you likely have a nutritional imbalance that is making you feel this way. I'm also going to recommend a doctor visit for obvious reason.
>>
>>18828664
I pulled another card for you I got

the magician
which describes someone witty and charming but it also talks about the occult. Maybe you need to become this witty and charming man in order to get to your goals? perhaps you might need to look for someone that describes the magician in order to help you.

>You have a soreness in your upper torso/solar plexus area. It looks sore, not rotten or very bad.

correct! I've been having troubles breathing properly and sometimes I cough up blood.

I've gone to several doctors they just discard it as allergies but sometimes I can't even breathe and I have to use a nebulizer to breathe properly, it's not weight issues since I am not overweight.
>>
>>18828647
The Star, Queen of Cups, The Hierophant, Three of Cups, The Fool

There is a friendship with an emotional woman that can be useful in leading to a new start for you. She will teach you something that will help the rest of your week go in favor because from the knowledge she shares will spark a good idea within you that you have never considered before. The idea comes within yourself but the knowledge she shares sparks it. Or it might be the hope that she gives you that helps you reach your goals.

Why is he doing this?
>>
>>18828679
>Maybe you need to become this witty and charming man in order to get to your goals?
I already am.

>sometimes I cough up blood
From your lungs or stomach? If lungs, it's likely an air quality issue, or you simply have too much irritation. If stomache, it might be an excess of stomach acid and absence of water. Just guesses, as I have no medical training, which is why I prefer not to read health queries.
>>
My life has been in complete turmoil lately. Think about ending it all the time, I've never had someone do a reading on me before and I guess I'm curious if it'd help sway my decisions.
>>
>>18828685
I already have a solid cheerleader, whom I can credit with helping me keep pushing when I felt like giving up, but I need something past that.

>Why is he doing this?
He's trying to exert a degree of emotional dominance, but he's losing his head a bit in the process. He may have read some redpill material or something like that and taken it a bit less critically than he should have. His attempts to establish a dominant position have gone past the point where they would be effective and are now offputting. However, he doesn't realize that he has passed that point. If you wish to make him realize it, just have a real talk with him and tell him what's up. Don't be excessively emotional, but be open and honest. He'll get the message if you do it correctly.
>>
>>18828701
maybe seek someone with that description then?

anyways thanks for your reading I hope mine was of help. I wish you luck my friend
>>
Semi unrelated but semi related. I've moved recently and left my tarot cards at home until I have more space to pick them up considering that I arrived to my new house via plane. My question is, do you guys/gals ever miss your tarot cards? and the question I'm more concerned about, do you think they miss you back or will I get nothing but insulting readings when I finally have them back?
>>
>>18828707
Not just hope.. The friend will give you some solid info to spring a new idea within you that helps. You are very accurate for mine because I dont know what he is thinking so thank you. When you said he is losing his head do you think he will fix things without intervention?
>>
I read tarot, will trade with you.

My query is what do I need to decide on, or to be cautious toward?
>>
>>18828679
medical fag here, want some insight for a trade? i need you to elaborate on when you say you dont breathe properly
>>
>>18828764

Still there?
>>
File: centurr_zps073e5a12.png (156KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
centurr_zps073e5a12.png
156KB, 900x700px
First and foremost, sorry for the air query. I've been on /x/ here and there but haven't really dabbled into /div/ related subjects save for some interest in vodou, witchcraft and tarot on my own time. I have some questions and while I don't feel confident enough in my abilities to trade anyone a reading, I'd be glad to sketch you your favourite cryptid or one of your own, or whatever the hell you want really in exchange for your time. Can supply a photo of my eye or palm if needed.
I'm 23, Cancer, female, you can call me Ley (pronounced Lee if you need to say it out loud).
My question is; how will he respond to me? Is he hiding his feelings/does he care?
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18828923

Query?

I want to know if M will sell in the next two years. Any insight?
>>
>>18828943
Apologies ahead of time for the story....
I have a history of being a bit careless when it comes to finances. I got my first credit card when I started getting serious with my partner. They wanted to work on building my credit score up. Well I bought an appliance for $300 and my partner planned on making $100 payments on $25 minimums, which would be great for my score. Well my partner accidentally made the payment to the wrong card, but I was supposed to keep an eye on whether or not the payment went through. I hardly ever spend money, and when I do, it's usually cash so I forget to look at this dumb card statement. I got a call from the credit card bank that the payment was almost a month late there was a $75 late fee. Needless to say, my partner is furious with me. I've actually never seen them this distressed with me, which is strange because they're usually a very patient person and I don't make giant fuck ups often. I was wondering if they'll forgive me for it soon? Will they think less of me for this accident?
>>
>>18828943
Four of Pentacles
King of Swords
Queen of Pentacles
Two of Wands
Eight of Wands

Seems M plans on holding onto whatever it is you're asking about for awhile longer. Four of Pentacles and Queen of Pentacles are the big indicators of that, while King of Swords clarifies that M feels as though it is the wise thing to do. Two of Wands shows that eventually M begins to expand their horizons and explore the option of selling, while Eight of Wands shows M taking action on that. Perhaps they see a benefit the selling that really motivates them, as Eight of Wands is the card of swift change. Once M decides that selling will be a good idea, it will happen quickly and it will seem like they really didn't put THAT much thought into it. Either way, M will hold onto whatever it is for awhile, but within two years they will decide to sell.
>>
I do dream interpretation and give general advice based on my cards and the images that you guys can share.

Just share your query/dream, your favourite image (optional) and your country (optional).

Also do love compatibility with the sun and chinese signs of both (coupled with gender)

>>18828874
He will probably respond kinda badly, he may not be ready for what you expect of him. But it's good to be exposing yourself with a nice intention, even if things go badly, it's easy and constructive to heal. To remain stopped however, conjuring imaginations of what would happen for too long, can bring great depressions which are hard and a waste of life.

This is what you need to hear at the moment, not necessarily what is going to happen. I'd love for you to draw your representation of Ártemis.
>>
>>18828963
What's that animal?
>>
>>18828950

Three of Swords, Knight of Wands, Queen of Pentacles, Eight of Pentacles, Page of Pentacles.

Nah you are good. Your partner [might] bring the issue later on, Four of swords can be seen as a calm before the storm (which i actually see is as positive) card. Knight of wands is the storm, but it ends with organization and continuation.

In short, expect him/her to come off a bit strong with the topic, but the aftermath does not change anything in the relationship, just a mild bump that will motivate you two.

Actually, there might be a hint of future economic movements that will make him think better of you, so its the opposite of your worries, just take initiative.

Good luck
>>
Can someone pm this to yalda/Hoiya
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixc9i1G7eew
>>
>>18828971
Thanks. This comforts me. I'll just let him have his space. I'll offer to pay him back for the late fee.
>>
>>18828966
Little one is a hooman. Big ones are altai wapiti or altai elks. Basically mongolian elks. Also called altai maral, maral deer, Siberian red deer or simply Maral.
>>
>>18828963
2 dreams

the first one:
I see a frog swimming in a lake, this frog goes ashore and starts climbing a staircase. In it I catch the frog with a glass. When I look at what I captured I see that the frog turned into a cockroach, the cockroach dug a hole in the staircase and disappeared. In that same dream I find myself in headquarters. In this barracks my friends are sent to the english navy while I take the worst of the tasks in the barracks

second one:
I basically spend the whole dream trying to help my love interest to get somewhere, I believe she's trying to catch a train
>>
File: IMG_1259.png (479KB, 457x664px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1259.png
479KB, 457x664px
>>18828963
Hi dreamer, lately I've been frantically searching for work in my field to no avail. I feel that I've taken all the right steps that I needed to take in order to get one, and have applied for countless positions all over. I am in dire need of work.

I'd like to know, am I doing it right? Will my efforts pay off soon? If so, how soon? (If possible)

Pic is somewhat related, not to my query, but to me. I feel that I'm the guy depicted in the card.
>>
>>18828983
They look like a mix of a deer, an elk and something never seen something like that
>>
>>18828963
What do you think dreams that happen later in life are?
>>
>>18828974
No.
>>
>>18828982

No problem. Want to trade one more?
>>
>>18828998
Thanks
>>
>>18829009
Sure. Still here?
>>
>>18828992
Both the same night? Looks like you want to capture someone attention and just can't, yours supraconscious feels they want to get away from you and you need to clean up your act before trying again more consciously.

Now why is it that you had the impulse to catch the frog? The first object of interest in your dream and you want to get a hold of it, control it, have it stable near you forever... dreams (or life) don't work like that. In the second one you also desperately tries to understand where she's going, she doesn't quite know herself, or just wasn't going to tell you, but you believe you were helping because you were trying to get a hold of the situation. This whole ordeal can feel more calming, interesting and free.

>>18828995
Never stopped to think about the difference, what do you think is the difference?
>>
>>18828974
I'm still in the threads. I'm not too interested in watching a 30 minute video about this though, sorry.
>>
File: 1490376200084.jpg (399KB, 979x551px) Image search: [Google]
1490376200084.jpg
399KB, 979x551px
>>18829036
That's fine, the actual conversation is only 20 minutes really, the rest is other attributions and explanations the other guy tacked on to try and explain his idea better. The main funny thing about this is this is a university professor in canada that has been trying to hold a stance against laws making it illegal to not accept trans peoples desired identities and he is seriously entertaining the idea of pepe.
>>
Trading
>>
>>18829036
Yalda pls read
>>
>>18829035
Do you have time for a dream interpretation?
>>
>>18829035
not same nights. when I had the dream of the frog I wasn't interested in anyone.

the second I didn't follow, but I went with her
>>
>>18829036
I hope you're doing fine!
>>
>>18829048
I've heard enough of the guy from lurking in /pol/. God bless the man, more people need to stand up for this nonsense.

>>18829055
No.

>>18829063
I'm doing well enough. Mostly active on IRC and Discord at this point, very rarely on threads anymore. I still read from time to time, but well, anon. Tripcodes/namefagging is evil and the devil and whatever else.
>>
>>18829035
>what do you think is the difference?
I dont know it, i just think its an odd thing, maybe clairvoyance or scrying.
>>
>>18829073
The guy is absolutely wonderful, I find it amazing he will entertain this and not only that but he is actually having a serious fucking discussion here, not talking like some dumbfuck on some shit podcast but actually bringing in wonderful discourse on the topic. He doesn't even shit on it, it's fucking amazing.
>>
>>18828868

Yep
>>
>>18829105
Give query
>>
>>18829123

What do I need to be careful of?
>>
>>18829133
Okay. Starting now. Mine is, is my partner looking forward to spending time away from me this month?
>>
>>18829032

Yes, your query?

How will this new business (G) will go?

You?
>>
>>18829142
Can I live up to his expectations?
>>
He >>18829123 is not me>>18828868 btw

I am >>18829142

Just throwing that out.
>>
>>18829155
Yeah just realized I replied to the wrong person, but I'll do both. No problem. Haha
>>
>>18829139

Heirophant reversed, ten of swords reversed, the devil

They're bucking tradition and are trying to break out of a rut. The devil kind of says they are feeling chained to this relationship because its unbalancing their spiritual path.
>>
>>18829133
Ace of Swords rx
Nine of Pentacles
Four of Cups
Ace of Wands rx
Five of Swords

Short answer: liars. Someone may be trying to coax you into a situation you're better off not in. Be careful not to be too passive, as it will allow people to take advantage of you. Know what you want and be forward with others about it. The highlight of the read seems to point to someone that doesn't have your best interests at heart though.

>>18829142
King of Swords
Emperor
Justice
Nine of Wands
Ten of Pentacles

It won't be a cake walk, but it won't be a bad arrangement either. Seems you two will compliment each other decently enough, and you'll both be focused on doing business right and fair. Seems you'll both want to take the lead on things in your own way, so just remember to make compromises with each other. The only thing that foreshadows any trouble is the Nine of Wands, but it's more of a reminder to be kind to each other than anything. One of you may have a tendency to become defensive, so this warns to watch out for that. Outcome is great with Ten of Pentacles. Plenty of big-picture success and achievement with your new business partner.
>>
File: paypa.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
paypa.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>18828963
The dream (from a few weeks back) had me seeing my ex for the first time in a while. She first told me she hated me, but as we talked together while walking, she told me I was right about the problems leading to our breakup, but we couldn't get back together because the problems persisted. We then walked together with my arms around her, as she was forgiven and the door might be open in the future. Sorry for the long explanation!

Sign: Virgo
>>
>>18829189

Are you referring to one of the two guys I've been hanging with?
>>
>>18829198
Queen of Pentacles
Two of Pentacles
Two of Cups

Yes.
>>
anyone trading
>>
>>18829227
Yeah. Query
>>
>>18829238
after the talk last night, what is c thinking about me?
>>
>>18829152

Let me start by saying that you are making a double edged question. This is why i dont like them

>Nine of Swords, Two of Cups Reversed, Six of Swords Reversed

I am afraid to say, no. Not because you are not up to the task, but because you will not relate to what he wants from you.This might lead you to either literally leave him or just leaving the idea, it points out to the former more though.

Knight of Swords, Five of Swords Reversed, Star, Six of Cups Reversed

I see this as a not give up kinda thing, but more in lines of not looking back. Not living to the expectations is not the end of the world and you will need to be very.... eh, philosophical about who you were and who will you be or want to be.
>>
>>18829246
Ok. My query is I know he is mad at me, but does he still love me?
>>
>>18829259
The first card that appeared is the Lovers... If that isnt a dead giveaway already for you I pulled some more.

Queen of Cups, Nine of Wands, Ace of Pentacles

He really loves you and will always love you. He couldnt imagine having anyone else at his side. Love does not fade with one turbulence. You are his wonder woman. Hes feeling a bit beaten down right now but will recover.
>>
>>18829246
Knight of Pentacles, chariot, king of Wands, eight of cups, three of pentacles

C thinks you're a good and noble person, but the romantic connection is...off. King of wands is an attractive prospect, but you're not quite what C is looking for in the long run. C doesn't want you out of their life, but it seems like C is not sure what role they want you to play quite yet. I would suggest that if you want more with C, not to push them. Leave things as they are and just be okay. Be stable and warm and welcoming, and C may open up to you more.
>>
>>18829247
Yikes. This is kind of a hard hit but is what it is. Thanks, anon.
>>
Trading.

What is YCR thinking of me right now? I'm incredibly curious.

I scry, tarot, and bibliomancy.
>>
Trading.

Should I end my friendship with Aaron?
>>
>>18829437
Trade with me, if you want. Just reply to say you're ready.

>>18829414
>>
>>18829414

I'd like a scry back. What does she want from me?

>YCR

Seeing one of those toy sets of goggles that flash pretty images for kids transform into binoculars. It takes a minute for the person holding them to figure out how to work them. Someone holding a stethoscope to a piece of paper. A book open on a kitchen counter, not the best place to read, but perhaps there is a recipe in it. Game consoles, the kind of racing games you find in pizza stores. Sticky notes, tons of them.

This is complex. Either they're just now seeing you with new eyes after a period of childishness, or they are noting that you are seeing the world with new eyes after a period of childishness. You might know better who this applies to. Expectations of one or both parties are subverted and nobody is quite sure what to do.
>>
>>18829443

Ready
>>
>>18829447
I see a woman near a pier at night. Foggy, purple sky. She is sort of exaggeratedly wavering back and forth, and soon I see a countdown from ten overtake my view. Sort of like a fighting game. It goes down a few numbers, to about seven, until I got the idea that she must've been waiting for you or vice versa...except an interesting thing happened. The numbering of the countdown stopped immediately, and she sort turned away from my sight, leaned over. As she stood up again, the view became a shot of her face, showing extreme anguish, and in tears. I got the sense the anguish was such that she came under a confused haze, and wasn't able to direct herself in any direction much. Free fall.

I do think contact from you would be welcome. If you show you're willing to maneuver around her edge, she'll be more willing to do so for herself, and I think you two can make a connection.
>>
>>18829443

Oh yeah

10 of cups, chariot, knight pentacles

They think very highly of you and see you as someone they can be very happy with and get a lot done with on many levels
>>
>>18829468
Okay, let's start. I'll be a few minutes.
>>
Can I get a general reading about the next 6 months? Will CM be my gf?
>>
>>18829437
>>18829443
Actually, I don't think you should end your relationship. Something current has to sort dissipate before you truly get back to things again (The Hanged Man reversed). Nothing in particular has to happen, no big event, just processing that gets you back to your senses. But I see it succeeding by all means. Consider the new attempt a restart, and build the friendship again, with some effort (Eight of Pentacles).
>>
Anyone seen Hijinks post here recently?
>>
>>18829502

So you don't see any major change in my current relationship? The lines got a bit blurry and I think Aaron started to see me romantically
>>
the readers are dad ;(
>>
>>18829470

Interesting. Thank you very much.
>>
Could anyone interpret this for me?

I asked what this girl thinks about me, and I got the following:
>The Lovers
>Nine of Cups
>Seven of Wands
>>
>>18829544

She likes you, but she's too shy to say anything. Also there might be some silly reason why she's afraid to be with you, like her friends having a bad opinion of you. Get her alone and tell her how you feel.
>>
>>18829581
Well, shes blocked me on everything. We haven't spoken since late november last year. I'm dying to hear from her.
>>
>>18829581
>>18829590
Also, that silly reason may be the fact that we live on 2 different sides of the world. I also told her that I love her with all my heart already, and she didn't take it very well, she blocked me after I reached out for more lovingness.
>>
>>18829590
>>18829598

So, how many times have you asked your tarot deck this question? Cause at some point it just starts telling you what you want to hear (i.e. that she misses you).

From her actions it sounds like she doesn't want to be with you, and that you might need to get over your oneitis.
>>
>>18829613
I have indeed asked a few times, though not with the intensity that I asked this time. I know deep inside she wants to talk to me, I know she values me highly. But I don't know, the deck may be deceiving me. I've also heard somewhat similar things on other readings. Thanks a lot for interpreting for me btw.
>>
>>18829524
Eh; we're anything but dead. I can only speak for myself; I just lurk here, waiting & hoping for a good tarot conversation.

>>18829598
I'm not >>18829613, but there's also 2 things going on here.

Firstly, if you're in two different parts of the world & aren't able to travel to each other, consider that an LDR isn't exactly top on her mind. Secondly, a tarot reading can be interpreted in a well- or ill-dignified state. To me, >>18829581 is actually way more well-dignified than the situation actually is.

>>18829590
>>18829598
Aould you like me to help out more? I could read if you give me an age & astrological sun sign for all relevant parties & do a tarot spread for you. Not trading or anything, though.
>>
>>18829645
>Aould you like me to help out more? I could read if you give me an age & astrological sun sign for all relevant parties & do a tarot spread for you. Not trading or anything, though.
Sure

Im 24, Libra
She's 20, Libra as well
>>
>>18829654
>>18829645

I'd also like to add, while it would technically be a LDR, we could both travel and visit each other, in fact, I have gone out to her a few times. But she avoided seeing me always.
>>
>>18829654
Thanks. I just drew the cards out now & will type the interpretation in a moment.
>>
>>18829654
Interesting... 2 Libras...

This will be a 5 card reading; 3 randomly drawn & 2 specifically chosen court cards to represent you & her in an astrological aspect...

The Knight of swords is you; the Page of swords is her. You ride in full military charge, ready to strike down the enemy while riding hard over rocky terrain. The determined look on your face betrays the fear in the horse's eyes, as it's afraid to stumble & break it's leg as you ride against the wind. In plain English, you're compulsive in your logic, but your heart trembles from making mistakes or else you'll destroy yourself in the face of all odds being stacked against you.

Her card, the Page of swords, shows her standong on a rocky outcrop, in the same blustery environment. Gusty winds, standing alone with a sword in her hand, but looking away into the distance with a look of anxious expectation. Yes, she's prepared to face the odds that may be stacked against her, but she either doesn't know it, or if she does know how prepared she is, she doesn't know how well she can fight because she doesn't have a full understanding of how to use the sword (figuratively, the sword represents all her skills, her abilities, her diplomatic & strategic mind). She's smart, no question about that; she just wouldn't fair well to the unexpected should it arise.

Sorry for taking so much time because I'm also multitasking with other things, but stay tuned; I'll be posting the 3-card draw. Any feedback on what I have so far's greatly appreciated, though.
>>
Trading, I do tarot

Any major changes coming my way?
>>
>>18829709
I got you. I would like a love general.
Female, relationship status is complicated.
>>
>>18829702
>The Knight of swords is you
Yup, that is exactly me.

As for her, she seems fairly confident in herself to me. She's definitely very smart, though still a bit naive. She may not have the same faith I have. I still hang on to my faith on us, even after all that's happened.

Thank you so very much for this, you really didn't need to do it, but you are doing it.
>>
>>18829702
Continued.

>>18829654
The 3 cards are the Hierophant, 6 of swords & the 7 of cups.

By the looks of it, I feel it's ill-dignified in the same way as the other 3 cards you posted earlier. It seems especially that there was conflict between you earlier, certain things being said in an authoritative manner on your part towards a sensitive girl; good intentions possibly ment, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions, afterall. And currently, I feel you're in a stage where it's futile to try & escape the stress that you're going through right now; there's no way to escape your worries except through realising that, in spite of your worries over her feelings & wellbeing, she is her own person & is adult enough to take care of herself. At that, there are also things that only she can do for herself & you can do for yourself; think about her wanting to carry her own cross, without worrying about carrying yours or relying on you to carry hers with your own.

Which leads to the possible outcome of the future, which may also be a reflection of things present; illusion, delusion & disillusionment, in that you feel she's in love with you as a result of suble hints she may seem to give out in her writing. I mean to say this; if she responds to you & seems like she wants the same things as you do, your heart will be swept away & you'll open yourself to greater problems if you receive no reciprocation. And if she were to provide closure concerning your being together in any capacity, you'll be hurt very deeply in spite of the truth being put forth. Either case will result in either the illusion of being loved without the reality, or the illusion of having lost so much without realising you're still who you are; a young man with much in his life to look forward to.

Be careful with putting so much energy in caring for someone who might not fully reciprocate your feelings. It's always good to be friends & friendship is always what comes first. To be continued.
>>
>>18829719

Knight of cups reversed, temperance reversed, king of wands

Basically. You can find the king of wands if that's what you want but first you must give up something from the past and balance your emotions.
>>
>>18829709
>four of cups, three of cups, death, high priestess, the star

Talk about major changes--you've got the card of major changes: Death. We'll start with four of cups though.
So it seems like things may seem a bit slow and mundane lately, but that's all about to change. Three of cups crossed by death has me suspecting a major loss within your friend circle. Perhaps a relationship that was taken for granted will be no more. The ending of this relationship may leave you in the dark as to why, and leave you asking many questions. However, you spread ends with star, which is a good card here. The Star is hope for the future and positivity. Things may not go your way for a while, but you've got better things coming.
>>
>>18829754

What ends up happening to the person that leaves?
>>
>>18829751
Continued.

>>18829724
That naivety in her can prove to be something that makes her secretly worried about her own "flaws" (if you could call it that). And I'm glad you still hang on to your faith, but I'll continue with my advice from >>18829751

Always remember that friendship comes first. Be a bro to her & give her the chance to be a spiritual sister to you. Listen to what she has to say & communicate, but most importantly, if you're like most men who have a stereotypical image of masculinity, you have to abandon this. Don't think that love is about conquest, or that she's a damsel & you're the knight; there's a reason why she's a page & not a damsel. The page & knight work together; if the knight loses a weapon or is about to fall, the page helps to bring a new weapon or to reseat the knight, while the knight trains the page in all that he knows. Work together & establish a meaningful friendship together; if there's conflict, picture it like a knight breaking his lance. Work with her to rectify the problem. Only then, can you both fight on the same side against all odds.
>>
Trading with someone who can give a decently detailed read. Nothing two fancy, but a read longer than a sentence or two would be nice.
>>
>>18829751
Yes. This resonates with me. There was something I said that I've regretted deeply. I was trying to share some understanding with her, but I couldn't exactly word it properly, and she misunderstood me. They were hurtful words, but I had no intention for those words to be hurtful, I was just trying to share something I knew that would broaden her understanding of things.

All in all, I'd say she's been far more hurtful to me than I have been to her.

And yes, I am young, and I have much to live yet, but I don't want to live any of it without her.

I don't want to live in a world in which we can't be together. I once had an epiphany after a skype conversation with her, in which I understood that shes no new friend, we've been lovers in other lives. I understood shes my woman.
>>
>>18829773
>The page & knight work together; if the knight loses a weapon or is about to fall, the page helps to bring a new weapon or to reseat the knight, while the knight trains the page in all that he knows. Work together & establish a meaningful friendship together; if there's conflict, picture it like a knight breaking his lance. Work with her to rectify the problem. Only then, can you both fight on the same side against all odds.

I do see her as my princess. But this that you wrote is exactly what I see us as. I see us as a duo ready to take on the world. She's the one person I care about the most, and our connection is out of this world.
>>
>>18829754
>>18829764

4 of cups before maybe points to my friend who was bored so he's joining the military can you confirm?
>>
File: rumi1.jpg (46KB, 465x620px) Image search: [Google]
rumi1.jpg
46KB, 465x620px
>>18829786
The power of illusion in the 7 of cups is strong here.

I'll speak from my experience too. Imet a woman who I deeply loved & still do. I've done my best to communicate with her; listen to her problems, try to relate to them to some degree, asked her if she needed me for anything, to be anything & everything she wished me to be. But the power of language; there's a reason why the pen's mightier than the sword. Words can hurt. And it's important to choose the right words, even if you feel that those words you used are apt. You also need to be mindful that her experiences are, indeed, different than your own in life.

Sadly, she's my ex now, needing the freedom that I should have given her because my wanting to help her has stifled her freedom to be herself. Yet, when she & I broke up, she acknowledged how much I taught her to love herself in a more positive way, to end her self-loathing. And she helped me to become a better man than I was, to improve myself to better the world around me & for those I love (including her). That's the importance of the Hierophant card in your reading too; teaching & learning from one's problems.

Also, pic related. Not only do we worry too much about those we love, but we need to understand that this isn't a flaw in ourselves or in those who feel it's a flaw, especially if their way to deal with it is to defend themselves in a way that seems hurtful to you; this is reflected in the 6 of swords as well, as it's necessary to go through this pain.
>>
File: night.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
night.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
I'll do a few simple tarot readings

Just put the following:

*A brief description of your personality, or if the target is someone else, their personality

*A serious question that isn't yes/no

I'll be back in 10-15 minutes and I'll do probably three readings then. Prefer not doing love readings as I'm a little tired of doing those right now
>>
>>18829806
I drew three more cards that seemed to indicate that this may be the answer
>>
>>18829796
To add to that, remember; friendship first. Don't get swept away. And expect nothing from her. That way, if loves come, that's unexpected & becomes all the better. And if it doesn't come, then you won't be as hurt.
>>
To the anon who has the LDR:

Listen to me, faggot. LDRs are hard. They can work out, I won't deny that. But you. The girl has blocked you. She refuses to talk to you. Take. A. Bloody. Hint.

>>18829786
>All in all, I'd say she's been far more hurtful to me than I have been to her.
Then drop her. Life is too short to spend getting hurt.

>And yes, I am young
yes. you are. that also means inexperienced, and often times stupid. No offense.
> but I don't want to live any of it without her.
see above, but this time with offense, faggot. Get your head screwed on straight. I'm being this direct because "oh, i'm sure your disney love story will magically work out~" won't do you any favors.

>I don't want to live in a world in which we can't be together.
Well guess what? That's the world you're gonna live in, unless you decide to do something even more foolish and kill yourself over it. And then, if she really is your soul mate, good luck getting your reincarnation cycles to time up over the idiocy of suicide over someone else.
>I once had an epiphany after a skype conversation with her, in which I understood that shes no new friend, we've been lovers in other lives. I understood shes my woman.
Put this in microsoft sam, and have the disabled Hawking read it back to you so you can hear it outside of your head.
>>
>>18829784
Okay. What do you need?
>>
>>18829838
>not easily offended or angered
>severe lack of empathy, but I still care for those who I love
>aspergers
>generally introverted, but extroverted around friends
>I like drawing too

I just want to know what will happen during the next 6 months.

Pic related is Kaji from NGE.
>>
>>18829858
I just did a spread for myself and got the answer I needed to hear. Thanks.
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 299x168px
>>18829838

Somewhat shy, talkative when i open up with people, loyal and respectful, hands on and enjoy mechanical side of things.

What are A's current feelings for me? are they getting better?
>>
File: Birdman-Keaton.jpg (126KB, 817x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Birdman-Keaton.jpg
126KB, 817x1280px
>>18829838
>My personality.
Quiet and a little shy, people have told me that I look like a serious/grumpy person, and they are right (sort of).

>Her personality
Quiet, but she can stand for her own and fight for everything she wants.

>Query
Why is she avoinding any kind of communication with me? what does she think about our current situation?

>Pic related
I can relate to some aspects of his inner struggle. Aside from him, I can't think of anyone else
>>
>>18829877
8 of Cups

Loss of interest in things, putting things behind you for good, more boredom, though less stress as you will be focused more inward for a while
This coming time will be difficult even if nothing bad happens; you will get moody and give up for no reason, and it will be a testing time. Focusing on learning art right now would be good since it's developing yourself and not involving others necessarily. I'm not saying isolate yourself, but be cautious as a bad mood is not something you should infect someone else with
Overall, ups and downs, but more boring and frustrating stuff, and you're going to have to figure out how to deal with that

Page of Disks

This clearly indicates a time of practical productivity. Do you have a job? Is it engaging? I can't tell. If no to either of those, find other things like art, exercise, music... the 8 of Cups can mean travel and that seems like it would be good, but better if you went with others and/or for a long time
In the end there are quite a few paths available for you. More than just drawing, there are a few things you are interested in learning and now is the time. Not the time to pursue everything at once though. You have to choose what you get to be extra productive on. And it is better to focus on that than socializing for some reason
>>
Interested in talking divination.

Might do a scry about once an hour or so. Might not. Saving my juices.
>>
>personality
I'm a woman of extremes and I dial everything up to eleven. This results in either flawless successes or catastrophic self-destruction. Mostly, I just want to be loved.

Question:
I am caught between a rock and a hard place, but I could feasibly change everything right now for the better. Should I go to my mom's house or should I go to the center?
>>
>>18829960
Can you explain your scrys to me? They're really random in terms of imagery. Have you found them accurate?
>>
>>18829960
>Interested in talking divination.
How did you got into scrying? also what do you recommend to someone to start scrying?
How does the images and symbolism work? is it based on the scryer current knowledge or is it necessary to learn some new stuff?
>>
>>18829970

Other people have. Very rarely do I get feedback that they are inaccurate, and it has been some time since that happened.

Typically I just close my eyes and wait for the images to appear. You have to learn to distinguish afterimages and impressions made by light on your eyelids from the actual images that you are scrying. Some days this is harder than others.

>>18829971

I had read about it, but hearing from other readers convinced me to make the attempt. Meditation is pretty crucial for being able to scry, at least it was for me.

Sometimes the images and symbolism are suited to me, sometimes they only make sense to the person that I'm scrying. Sometimes they don't make any sense at all to either party until later.
>>
>>18829960
want to trade?
>>
Trading!
I use tarot
>>
File: 8502-796-9389-1-batman.jpg (54KB, 400x599px) Image search: [Google]
8502-796-9389-1-batman.jpg
54KB, 400x599px
>>18829883
Prince of Cups, 10 of Disks

Disappointed not just with you but with people and annoyed it seems more a general thing idk
They want what most people want, romance and stability, and have some issues about that but when things stabilize some, they should be more talkative or something? I dunno, I'm not confident about this reading :(

>>18829897
The Moon, 2 of Swords, The Stars

Eh I can't feel anything here sorry

>>18829965
The Empress

Pffft you don't need a seer to tell you that means mom's place hahahah
The shelter wouldn't be good for your ego. Neither would your mom's but way less bad, and your ego is important for some reason for your future success

alright im out
>>
>>18829987

Can't hurt I suppose.

What path am I overlooking? I almost feel like it's obvious but I don't perceive it.
>>
>>18829982
Ok, thanks for your answer.
>>
Gonna be doing a couple tarot readings for those in need of guidance. I really don't like doing relationship reads, if that isn't too much to ask. Gonna be on for a bit so I'll get through as many as I can, and sorry in advance if I miss anyone!

All I ask of you is your query, and name (you don't have to include your name if it makes you uncomfortable)/age/sex.
>>
>>18830009
what academic field should I choose?
19/f
>>
>>18830009
Can I get a reading?
Marcus (a nickname)
Male

A general reading would be nice. If you need an specific query, then I would like to know why I feel like someone close to me is hiding something
>>
>>18830009
Female/23
Will I be able to master calculus as long as I work hard?
>>
>>18830009

how is my friend doing

male
>>
>>18829994
Two of Cups, Seven of Pentacles Reversed, Four of Wands, Ace of Wands Reversed

It seems like you are not really focused on romance bullshit right now, which is good and all since you have your priorities straight, but this is the path you are overlooking. You could probably find a lot of inspiration and a muse through a relationship but you do not choose to look this way because you feel that a lot of relationships at your age are not long term. This mindset is good to have in terms of career but you should open up your heart a little to the possibilities and not be as cynical when it comes to love. It's good to go into relationships with your heart open and not looking for a long term relationship because it might change into that once you get to know her better.

Where are things headed with a crush and I?
>>
>>18830009
I'm not where i want to be at this point in my life, what should i be doing in order to get there?
18/f
>>
>>18830009

peter
Male

My immediate future, been sad for too long
>>
>>18830009
19/m
how can this unexplainable sense of longing for something unknown be alleviated? (i think the term sehnsucht is the closest way to describe it)
>>
File: RWS_Tarot_02_High_Priestess.jpg (135KB, 750x1302px) Image search: [Google]
RWS_Tarot_02_High_Priestess.jpg
135KB, 750x1302px
>>18830021
Hmm, this one's a toughie.
The High Priestess/The Hermit/8 of Cups

Try to follow your dreams, but don't rush into anything too rashly. It seems there's something you've chosen- whether you are consciously aware of it or not. You should really follow your gut feeling on what you want to do, but just take caution to not go too quickly or make bad, hasty mistakes.

Unusual query, at least by what I usually get, I hope this helps and reply if you have any follow-up concerns or whatnot.
>>
File: 65.jpg (76KB, 544x944px) Image search: [Google]
65.jpg
76KB, 544x944px
>>18829993
>I dunno, I'm not confident about this reading :(

Feels bad man, start making improvements with this girl. Initiating conversations and talking more with her which i never did before. Would have liked to know if it's heading to good places.
We have plenty to go, and have plenty questions to ask since i just started opening up talks.

> not just with you but with people

Hell, as long as it's not just me.
>>
>>18830009
female 25 virgo

what is my friend getting at by doing what they are doing?
>>
>>18830009
Female
Not sure if I'm going correctly in my path. What should I do?
>>
File: immajustgodie.jpg (4KB, 230x119px) Image search: [Google]
immajustgodie.jpg
4KB, 230x119px
>>18829825
>>18829849
>>18829856
>>
>>18830009
Okay, I've had a rough day and need a pick me up. What is a good thing that is going to happen to me soon that I can look forward to?

26/Female
>>
>>18830035

Interesting. I'm LDR at the moment (not the guy upthread) but it's had to be on the back burner due to circumstance. I'm also a writer, and I definitely need a muse. Mixing art and love seems like a good idea.

>Where are things headed

I see someone sticking their tongue out as though they are about to eat something. Feels less pornographic than like a kid about to enjoy a sucker or a popsicle. Now I see an insect buzzing. A fire hydrant, lots of summer imagery. It puts out just enough water for kids to dance in it and play. Seeing a picnic basket under someone's arm. Seeing something in a box, I think it's earrings. A top spins between someone's fingers as though frictionless. Three leaf clover becomes a maple leaf. Not much after that, impressions become scattered and wispy, hard to read.

There will be a metaphorical summer. Fun, romance, things that can be light hearted. There will be annoyances buzzing around and inconveniences, but taken as a whole there will be a lot of fun to be had together. I'm seeing gifts but not a lot of commitment being made, I don't know if that's because those were already made or are yet to be. I see average luck proceeding what may or may not be a change in the nature of events. After that it's hard to say. I don't think that autumn is coming just yet though.
>>
File: The Emperor.jpg (654KB, 828x1412px) Image search: [Google]
The Emperor.jpg
654KB, 828x1412px
>>18830023
Imma do your specific query, I prefer those to generals, I appreciate you giving both!

Page of Pentacles/The Hanged Man/The Emperor

Maybe you or they have changed something in their lives/attitudes and is attempting to conceal it. Taking action and addressing this issue is probably the best way to salvage the relationship before it deteriorates if this concealment continues. They may fear losing you or other people if they let their secret be known, letting them know that you will help them will put their mind at ease and should be the first step in repairing any broken bridges between you two.

Lemme know if you have any other concerns/comments! I hope I've been of service!
>>
>>18830009
Spencer
Will my future get any better? I'm so depressed that I can barely function.

Thank you!
>>
File: pents01.jpg (77KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
pents01.jpg
77KB, 350x600px
>>18830025
8 of Swords/5 of Cups/Ace of Pentacles

You've clearly struggled with calculus, at least at some point. Maybe you're even struggling now. But you must leave any concerns about your past tough times and continue moving to the future. If you continue to practice, you will succeed and have a very bright future ahead of you in your next pursuit. The cards clearly indicate some large amount of anxiety or stress relating to this subject, but dawdle (I think that's the word I'm looking for) not on the past, but on the present and the bright things to come in your future.
>>
>>18830009
Gordon
Male
Anybody reading?

I want to know if it's really worth continuing on, or if i I should just end it and let reincarnation do it's magic for better luck next time around.
>>
File: swords11.jpg (95KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
swords11.jpg
95KB, 350x600px
>>18830029
5 of Wands/6 of Pentacles/Page of Swords

There's been some type of struggle in your friend's life, but the end result of this struggle should result in a turn for the better. During this time, someone to be able to rise up and help them would greatly enhance their chance of finally rounding a corner. I know most of my readings typically call for action, but most of the time people who come for readings want to know if they should act or not. If you are able to be this person I would highly suggest trying to reach out to them yourself. If you aren't able to do so, try to see if there is someone able to help them!

I forgot to add this to my last reading, but any comments/questions post-reading are welcome! I hope this'll help your friend.
>>
Trading
Should I take them
>>
>>18830066
I was the reader, not >>18829856
>>
>>18830074
First of all, thank you very much for the reading!
Concealment is a theme that always pops up when I ask readers about this. Last time was about two months ago, so I think this has been going on for quite some time.

I'm afraid this could be about my best friend hiding his true thoughts. If you have time for a follow up, can you give me any insight on this?

Again, thank you very much for the reading. I hope you have a nice day/night.
>>
hi, I hope you be ok.
Duvan
aquarium
male

I'm a little depressed, will my future go better?
what about love?
it seems every project I start doesn't work, any negative comment shoot me down
>>
>>18830093
>not gonna remember anything from any other lives anyways
>you probably gave up in all of them
>die, see all your dead past lives at age 30
>try again
>repeat

just live.
>>
>>18830094
thanks for the reading!
>>
>>18830085
Thank you so much. I plan to work hard.
>>
File: pents05.jpg (114KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
pents05.jpg
114KB, 350x600px
>>18830038
3 of Swords/2 of Pentacles/5 of Pentacles

You seem to have had some loss in your life that may be hampering your life right now. you feel left out in the cold, with way too much on your plate to handle. This is not the case. You focus too much on the small things in life that may get in your way, taking a step back and seeing how insignificant the little things can be would be a good change for you. Also being able to let go of whatever may be holding you down, be it a loss or some type of heartache, know that loss is simply part of growing up, and that learning to move on is also part of it.

Though this reading seems pretty sad, it is overall a positive reading for your future, just try not to let the past and the little irritants in life get the best of you, and you'll be headed the right way. If you have any comments/concerns and I'll do my best to respond! And as always, I hope this helps!
>>
>>18830115
Id rather not, is the problem. That was just an artful way of saying I want to kill myself.
>>
>>18830009
How will I be in the future spiritually?
>>
>>18830100
I know, Im just sad. I really appreciate you for taking the time to read for me. Thank you.
>>
File: 1487214224712.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487214224712.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
>>18830128

have a kitten in a top hat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPhnOKmhbBw
>>
>>18830109
additional information...
i'm trying to make sigils in order to feel better
>>
>>18830128
then my previous comment doesn't mean much. the best thing that improved my life is independence.
>>
File: pents14.jpg (104KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
pents14.jpg
104KB, 350x600px
>>18830042
5 of Pentacles/King of Pentacles/8 of Cups

Moving on is a major theme in this reading, dwelling on what has made you sad will serve you no good if you continue this way. That sounded really harsh, but just know you haven't been left out to dry- there's people who'll help you, you just need to look in plain sight if you doubt me. Follow your gut feeling on what you think is the right step for you next, as taking steps to improve your own mood is the thing to do. IF you do make a whole-hearted attempt at developing yourself and a can-do attitude, success will follow very shortly after. The cards point to you making this change rather quickly, and the success following after, so best of luck to you!

Any additional questions/concerns feel free to ask! I hope this helps, I believe in you if that makes a difference!
>>
File: personalaccountability.png (83KB, 311x247px) Image search: [Google]
personalaccountability.png
83KB, 311x247px
>>18830128
>>
File: swords04.jpg (85KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
swords04.jpg
85KB, 350x600px
>>18830049
The Hanged Man/8 of Cups/4 of Swords

Try looking at your sense of longing from a different perspective, perhaps you've developed some kind of tunnel vision regarding what you want and redefining what you want vs. what you need can be the first step in alleviating this. Taking a break from what you've been doing to solve this will also be beneficial to you, taking time for yourself and doing so for your own good will benefit you greatly. Taking action for yourself is what is going to be what you need to do. I understand what you long for is unknown, but try just doing some daily meditation to try to recenter yourself. Bring the focus back on you, rather than what's unknown. Through that, you will find your answer.

As always, feel more than welcome to ask a follow-up question or leave a comment. Thanks, and I hope I can help!
>>
I've fallen pretty far behind, so I won't be taking any more requests. I will finish those who have already asked before this post though!

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'll finish up, and not leave you guys hanging!
>>
>>18830176
Many thanks.
>>
>>18830176
Thank you so much. You are the hero that Gotham needs.
>>
To anyone interested/willing to this read:

There's this girl that went to my school. She's always had a huge crush on me, she's always tried to get close to me, but I just wasn't attracted to her, or her personality. She keeps coming back into my life only to get rejected over and over. Just recently, she sent me a message. She still loves me, and I still don't. I haven't exactly been the nicest I could have been to her either, I have been a bit of an asshole.

This has been going on for so long now, and I fear that she's gonna take some kind of dramatic action.

Who exactly is she to me? What's the lesson supposed to be here?
>>
File: artemis.png (315KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
artemis.png
315KB, 700x600px
>>18828963
Thank you so much mate. Some goddess for you.
>>
>>18830193
Dude, stop talking to her. Just don't respond. Sometimes we're attracted to people because we have this idea that we're going to get a fairy tale ending. If you ignore her, she'll leave. It will be best in the long run for her.
>>
File: swords13.jpg (88KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
swords13.jpg
88KB, 350x600px
>>18830055
The Sun/10 of Pentacles/Queen of Swords

Your friend appears to be doing whatever they see will benefit them the most. Whether they are correct or not in what they are doing is rather unclear in the cards, it depends on how your friend acts on whatever good luck they've happened on. You might need to be the one to metaphorically give them a slap on the face and have them wake up before they do anything they regret. They may not know what they are doing, which is typical of some people who have overwhelmingly positive readings like this one, you might have to be the one to pull them from whatever situation may be causing them this, before it is too late.

I will say, asking for readings about other people's actions kinda makes it harder for me, by my method of reading, so I'm gonna apologize for the sub-par reading. If you have any comments/questions just reply!
>>
>>18830193
She's a stalker. In simplest terms, she is a person that doesn't under that no means no. If you fear she may take some kind of action against you, then she is crazy and you need to BLOCK HER. If blocking doesn't work, restraining order. There is nothing special or spiritual about this situation. Most people get a stalker once or twice in their life because some humans have chemical imbalances that prevent them from moving on after they have been rejected.
You're wasting your time trying to find some special meaning in this.
>>
>>18830149
Thank you :)

My life's at a standstill right now, been like this for sometime,
I guess i need to make the effort & change it myself.
>>
>>18830072
Could this be physical earrings?
>>
>>18830202
It's more like I fear that she may take some action against herself. I've blocked her everywhere, yet she keeps popping up from somewhere else. Sometimes I wont hear from her for a year or two, then shell come up again.
>>
>>18830215

Could be.
>>
File: swords06.jpg (89KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
swords06.jpg
89KB, 350x600px
>>18830061
Ace of Wands/6 of Swords/10 of Swords

Holy new beginnings, Batman. This read couldn't scream the theme of a fresh start any harder. Sorry for the unprofessionalism. *ahem* Let's begin.

So whatever situation you're in right now clearly isn't the right one for you. Whether it's work or college you aren't in the spot you want to be, nor the one you necessarily should be. Taking a chance and going with what you want to do is what I'd suggest. Whether it's finally trying to get that job you wanted or if you've been thinking about a switch in your education, or some 3rd thing that I'm not able to think of, DO IT! Take a risk, you've already weathered the worst part of the storm, so now you should be pretty free to do what you want, and to live as you intend.

Don't do anything dumb, as should be a reminder for nearly every reading of mine (woops), but if you've been eyeing a risk to take for some while I'd go for it. Thanks for letting me read you, and I hope I can help in some way! Any comments/questions feel free to reply here and I'll help ya out!
>>
>>18830220
Thanks. Want to trade again?
>>
>>18830009
Male

Do the staff want me working more days?
>>
>>18830226
Ooh. Thank you so much. Technically the 'situation' right now is just a commission. Although I just recently finished it right now. It's kind of a pain in the neck, since the description given by the client is a bit vague.

And for college, I actually love what I'm studying. But we're on vacation right now, so I'm thinking of making a fan video game just to practice what I studied.
>>
File: wands08.jpg (92KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
wands08.jpg
92KB, 350x600px
>>18830068
The Hermit/8 of Wands/5 of Cups

Some obstacle of yours that's been in your way should soon be making its way out of your life. Stay stong, don't lose hope, and you will come out a better person with this force gone. Don't try to push anything to happen in this field, just kinda sit back and watch it dissipate. Sorry this isn't really showing something good happening, it is merely showing something bad going away, which is kinda the same I guess. The vacuum that this negative thing leaves should be filled with something that you'll enjoy, so long as you're patient.

Pretty bland reading on my part, sorry i'm getting kinda tired and I'm like an hour behind on people. Sorry for the wait (this goes for everyone waiting too), but things should be looking up for you overall! As always, comment/questions will be answered if needed!
>>
>>18830238

Sure.

I plan on doing a lot of career hopping. Is this to my benefit or detriment?
>>
>>18830246
Make it paranormal.

Please.
>>
File: mEgSemY.jpg (3KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
mEgSemY.jpg
3KB, 267x200px
M 22 Leo

I can't tell whether or not something is attempting to lure me out into the countryside. It calls itself "The Horror from Beyond the Stars". I'm going out in two weeks, on April 11th to see what awaits me.

Can someone do a bit of scrying into this? I don't really have a specific question
>>
>>18830093
I haven't responded yet, I have one more person then you're up. Just lettin you know. :)
>>
>>18830217
That's not your problem. No one will blame you if she does.
>>
>>18830254
>paranormal
Well, the idea is a fantasy turn-based RPG, but it's close enough.
>>
>>18830009
Male
Should I try talking to this girl more often
>>
>>18830250
Thanks Anon, there's no need to apologize because I know how these can make a person tired. And 'the bad/tough times are almost over' is good enough news for me.
>>
File: pents13.jpg (124KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
pents13.jpg
124KB, 350x600px
>>18830079
3 of Swords/Queen of Pentacles/5 of Swords

You have been depressed, and the cards reflect so. But learning from your pain and moving on to better things is part of life. You feel as if you're on the end of your rope, but your feet are already able to touch the ground. You've weathered the storm, now picking up the pieces and making something out of them is up to you. There is a female presence that can help you with this-they likely know you now and want to help you or would want to help you if they knew you were depressed. Hang in there, you can come out of this depression a better person.

I think personally most people coming here are taking the baby steps they need to recovery, particularly from suicidal thought/depression. (and I mean /div/ in particular, they just want to find a glimmer of hope somewhere). Believe in the me that believes in you, and start living life again! (enter my corny comment about questions/comments as usual)
>>
>>18830193
Try not to call her a stalker in response TO her because if you think she may take drastic action you don't want to accidentally set off anything. If it's been going on that long you need to REALLY explain to her that no means no and no amount of chasing is going to change that. If she's totally too far gone, blocking needs to happen. Sorry I'm not a reader
>>
>>18830263
It may not be my problem, and maybe no one would be blame me. But I certainly wouldnt want to hear that she killed herself. I don't dislike her, I just can't have her around, for her own good.
>>
>>18830295
Just read that you have blocked her. If she waits awhile and pops back up she REALLY isn't letting go and you might have to lay down your law and tell her she needs some kind of psychiatric help.
>>
>>18830251
Three of Swords, Four of Cups Reversed, Knight of Cups, Nine of Pentacles

It is going to be hard on you emotionally but your impulsiveness is going to lead you towards this path. I do not see it to your detriment, rather it will be to your benefit in every possible way except social relationships. You will find a lot of success in your career life but switching jobs often is going to be hard to befriend coworkers and keep lasting friendships.

Is what I think is going to happen, happen and what is the aftermath?
>>
File: RWS_Tarot_08_Strength.jpg (28KB, 300x541px) Image search: [Google]
RWS_Tarot_08_Strength.jpg
28KB, 300x541px
>>18830093
6 of Pentacles/Strength/King of Swords

There's clearly some strong force in your life that's making you feel this way- some strong person who's overshadowing you or belittling you. Do what you can to either cut ties with them and separate yourself, or to try to reconcile with them and make them see the errors of their ways. You have the strength to do so, you've just gotta dig deep and believe in yourself to make this change. There's also good fortune in your future- if that helps. You're likely to be the recipient of someone's generosity- likely due to whatever action you take to eliminate the source of this negativity in your life.

I'm going to go on a personal tangent here, outside the reading, and tell you that ending it all won't reap the reward you seek. Reincarnation is a fickle thing, and offing yourself because you think you can "roll" better "next time" will not help you whatsoever. We are meant to live our lives to their fullest, doing what we can to squeeze an ounce of enjoyment out of it, even in the darkest times. So I'll strongly urge you to reconsider. At least my fortune-telling says good things are coming your way. As always, feel free to hit me up with any follow-up stuff.
>>
>>18830161
>Someone from /div/ saving my screenshot
<3
>>
>>18830301

>except social relationships

Keeping friends is haaaaaard.

>Is what I think is going to happen, happen and what is the aftermath?

I see an apple being cut open. Inside are a set of seeds. Deeper inside looks like a keyhole instead of the usual apple core. Now I'm seeing a key. Now a nuclear symbol. A globe spins on a sideways axis. A daiquiri in a martini glass.

The feeling that I'm getting is that what you expect will appear and perhaps occur... but there will be unexpected dimensions. You will find yourself able to deal with this handily, though there will be a dangerous resource that you may avail yourself of. This will skew your perspective. Things will be in some ways as you expect but not in the way you expected them. This is not necessarily a bad thing, you can deal with it.
>>
>>18830316

you're good people.
keep on going pal.
>>
>>18830009

Male
How will i be in the future spiritually?
>>
can I get some sort of read to tell me what will happen with either path I choose coming up? I seem to be at a fork and I don't know which path I will be better with. will give whatever info is required, just ask
>>
File: swords02.jpg (88KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
swords02.jpg
88KB, 350x600px
>>18830104
I'll do your follow-up, you posted before I said I was taking a break. Plus, I'm getting a good feeling about helping you with this read, anyways, here goes nothing:

6 of Swords/5 of Wands/2 of Swords

Again, your friendship has suffered from this concealment, but it has survived it for now. However, some kind of conflict could arise that could escalate this if left untended. There is clear trust between the two of you, despite your suspicions of their hiding of something. Believing in them is the right thing to do, as they still regard you as someone they clearly care about. I'd advise taking charge here (particularly if you've asked about this two months ago) and just putting your concerns out in the open. If they try to backpedal and say that they haven't been hiding anything let them know that they're your friend and have nothing to worry about. You two care for each other, and the friendship should be strengthened through this "trial"(?)(couldn't think of a better word, sorry).
Again, hit me up if you have any other concerns!
>>
>>18830320

Only for you as witness.
>>
File: wands13.jpg (111KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
wands13.jpg
111KB, 350x600px
>>18830129
Even just telling me your age/gender helps me out with context and stuff, but I'm nice and won't deny most requests. Here ya go.

Knight of Swords/Knight of Cups/Queen of Wands

You're trying to grow spiritually, and I see growth in your future. You are hungry for growth- do not let that be your drive, do not seek too much at once or you will not be successful. Instead, try peaceful methods like meditation to grow for a while.
>>
I'm all caught up on those who needed readings, and who posted before I was said I was finished with requests. Sorry for those who asked after that, I'm pretty tired and my readings won't be as good as they should. I'll be back tomorrow night probably to do some more readings. I'll be lurking for anyone who had any other questions about their reading, but the cards are gonna be put away for now (I'll get them out of you need a follow-up, I'm a sucker for getting people the closure they want).
Thank you guys so much for letting me do some readings tonight, and a massive thank you to those who even just thanked me afterwards, I'm old fashioned and it means a lot to me. You guys all have a nice night/day/whatever and I'll return in full tomorrow!
>>
>>18830260
Ya know, I suppose a good way for me to rephrase this into a question would be:

Should I go camping on april 11th / will I be in danger if I do.
>>
>>18830391
Drop more details on this situation, you've caught my interest. I'm not a reader though, I'm just curious. Also, I'd advice not to use divination as a decision maker, that may as well be gambling (As I learned from a read from a fellow anon)
>>
/x/ i need some help, what will my spiritual future be like? Can i be able to move objects without touching them? should i offer my soul to the ''devil'' ?
>>
>>18830422
I'm not sure where to start, this is something i've been dealing with for a very long time, stretching back to my very early childhood. So with that, i have a lot of experiences with it. Is there anything in particular you want to know?
>>
>>18830487
How exactly are you being "lured"?
How is it calling you?
>>
>>18830513
Its done so through different methods, through dreams, and through an odd sense of "longing" for lack of a better way to describe it. Its like i'll get a powerful urge to go out into the countryside, and said urge will grow more and more powerful until I actually do it, or i manage to convince myself its a bad idea. I should state, the only reason i believe this is anything more than delusion, is because i've seen it whilst "heeding the call" before, as have my friends.
>>
>>18830545
Are you a practitioner? Have you messed with demonology?
>>
>>18830559
No, I avoid that shit like the plague.
>>
Trading tarot readings

Is she faithful?
>>
>>18830566
Check'd.

How do you feel about the call?
Do you feel bright and excited for it happening?
What do you feel about it?
>>
>>18830580
Still around?
>>
>>18830610

Yep
>>
>>18830611
I'll start. I'd like to know if the guy I love has romantic feelings for me still, or have I ruined things? Does he view me as a child, or an equal?
>>
>>18830587
I suppose i usually get an odd mix of excitement and foreboding doom.
>>
>>18830619

devil, 8 of wands reversed, ace of pentacles reversed

He may view you as being the cause of some sort of loss and doesn't wanna talk. He's working on staying grounded, not so much looking down on you but he's trying to regain his footing.

For the future of this connection:

7 of pentacles

If you're willing to invest the time and energy you guys can work things out just give it time
>>
>>18830626
to go a bit more indepth, I always feel like whatever endeavor i'm being lured into will prove pivotal to my life/ambitions, but i always know better on an instinctive level.
>>
>>18830619
>>18830580
Two of swords, five of pentacles, queen of wands, five of swords, queen of pentacles.

Okay, so it seems like she may have a bit of a wandering eye, but she's mature about it. She may flirt a little, but her personal convictions prevent her from taking action on anything. She worries that maybe, long-term, you two may not be right for each other, which is why she considers options in her head, but deep down she is angry with herself that such thoughts even plague her mind. I wouldn't worry about her cheating; she's not going to cheat; she desires deeply to invest in your relationship, but you need to take serious steps to prove to her that you're worth it. She wants a stable partner that she can depend on--can you be that for her?
>>
>>18830626
I'd say if you feel excited about it, go for it.

I've felt impending doom during dreams before.
It was a very dreamy and dope feeling, and the excitement makes it seem like you're going to run into an intense moment.

If you do decide to go, I'd say don't be stupid about it.
>>
anyone reading?
>>
>>18830642

Definitely. I'm working toward that every day, especially after quitting drinking. If I continue doing this work on myself will it work out, or can you see maybe how I can show her this?
>>
>>18830650
Temperance, Hierophant, King of Cups
Stay committed to your self-improvement. Make constant efforts to show her your improvement and things will heal between you two over time. She loves you, so don't use up her patients. Take it from me.
>>
File: MYYtwkP.jpg (140KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MYYtwkP.jpg
140KB, 1920x1080px
Anyone down to interpret this for me?
I asked: "How far away am I from finally landing a job and having some financial stability?"

And I got:
>The Empress
>Judgement
>Seven of Wands
>>
>>18830646
I fully intend on going,especially since ill be armed this time around. Just worried is all, hence why i was hoping for some scrying or a reading
>>
>>18830679
Yeah, someone please scry this guy.
>>
I use the i-Ching rewgularely, but I was wondering if I could get a reading from someone else?
>>
>>18830679
I'm not exactly a reader, but I pulled 3 cards from a deck.

Here are your cards:
>The Chariot
>Queen of Swords
>Ten of Wands

Unfortunately, I can't interpret them for you, as I don't know the cards all that well yet.
>>
I was wondering if there's anything coming my way or anything the universe would like me to know? Thank you.
>>
>>18830692
Awesome, thanks. I'll see if i can't interpret it
>>
>>18830676

>The Empress
A nurturing situation is at the root of this problem. You're being kept at the teat, refusing to let go from such a warm and constant flow of provision. This could be your parents, a supporting SO, or even welfare, but it boils down to you being too comfortable to actually feel an urgent need to change your situation.

>Judgment
Judgment is about rude awakenings, about being forced to see the light of one's actions. Despite the protective nature of the Empress on your stable niche in life, your conscience has come to bother you about this in retaliation. You need something better to look back on, and being babied your whole way through life is not selling well in your self-assessment. You need to use this anxiety to get over the Empress's influence, and to motivate you to do actually start getting things done. Be critical of yourself, but do so in a way that motivates you in productive ways!

>Seven of Wands
You keep moving your own goal posts, not entirely sure of what you want. Though your conscience, through Judgment, is urging you to do -something-, the Empress is still letting you mull over the 1000 possibilities of what that something could be! You keep thinking about the end game, instead of the steps that need to be taken in order to actually make those dreams a reality. Sometimes you have to take 10 steps back in order to get proper footing to get ahead. Need some new high school level courses? It's not beneath you. Temp or entry level work so you can get any cash rolling in? It's not glamorous, but neither is what you're doing right now.
>>
>>18830771
Thanks. This strikes a little close to home.
>>
>>18830708
Only the 22 original egyptian (adapted to Marsella) cards are the ones that you should use, the other ones are made up to gain $$$, trust me.
>>
>>18830841
How? Why?
>>
It's almost 4:30 in the morning so I doubt anyone is around. last post was at 4:01
Anyway
Initial N
Male. Leo. Eyes Blue-mostly.
Last Watched Doc. How the Devil Got his horns.

Wondering what the general future has in store for me (if it's a large thing in one was I wouldn't mind a bit of focus on that ) as well as finances.

Thanks
>>
>>18830841
Honestly speaking, i'm not very familiar with the tarot, thanks for letting me know.
>>
File: angel.jpg (2MB, 5152x3864px) Image search: [Google]
angel.jpg
2MB, 5152x3864px
Hello Fellow /div/ users, RainMaker back here bringing you some destiny scrying. I will be trading for readings in exchange.

>Before anything
I must apologize, last time I could not do scryings for people who actually fulfilled the requeriments I asked for, mostly because my depression is getting involved in my visions and mental energy, so I would've ended up giving you all horrible readings.

Anyhow, I am feeling a bit stronger now and I belive I'll be able to work for a while.

>But what is a destiny scrying?
Instead of scrying about a present situation I'll scry about future situations you will face sooner or later.

>But what info do I need?
Your query, a number, a picture that reminds you to that query and your favourite quote.

>What do I ask in exchange?
A reading based on this one of this questions with your query (with the info needed - see above)
I am a 23 years old Male Capricorn btw:

●What will happen between me and her if I go there this weekend?
●What do people think about me as of late?
●Will I start a love relationship between the begining of April and the end of May?

What does your destiny have prepared for you? Let's find out together.
>>
>>18831032
You didn't finish the reads from last time, man. You only did one and then disappeared even though you promised to do them all.
>>
File: Sonjayelloweyes.jpg (21KB, 192x288px) Image search: [Google]
Sonjayelloweyes.jpg
21KB, 192x288px
>>18831032
●Will I start a love relationship between the begining of April and the end of May?

not really...
method is pendulum

how is L doing
those that lose dreaming lose hope
>>
>>18831039

I know, however I am sure I did more than one, after I did one about a forrest I started having a horrible scrying session, I got a fever and suddently everything went to a dark way, demons, bad smells, goosebumps... last time this happened to me I gave horrible advice, and it's because I lose all kinds of neutrality in my meditation, I go to a personal point in which I no longer can give a good read to a query.

Understand I feel deeply sorry about it, my depression has been tough to deal with. Anyhow, you are right to be pissed off, I know some of you probably waited for an answer.
>>
>>18831045
don't worry too much about it man, thanks for even doing it from time to time

good luck with your depression
>>
>>18831045
>more than one
You did one. Personally I waited for mine for a few hours, and I know others must have done the same. The least you could've done was taken the time to let the people who answered your queries know what was going on. Most people here seem to be very forgiving, but it's hard to brush that off when people take time and energy to answer your queries and you can take a moment to tell us that you're not feeling well.
>>
>>18831051
This.
>>18831045
On top of that, another reader appeared on the next thread with the exact same reading requirements as you, formatted in the exact and unique way you did yours. He also asked for multiple reads, got many replies, did one, and then disappeared.
>>
>>18831044

Well. Sad answer to begin. Let's focus.

A small sphere of glass is floating in the air, at first sight, it looks fragile, but on it's on way os beautiful, probably that's why is not broken, slowly, but steady, the small sphere begins to grow, the glass does not break but it simply keeps expanding itself.

At first the change is visible, this sphere in not too much time manages to occupy a lot more space than before. But when it's already quite big, youn notice less that it keeps growing.

All in all, since I can only show and see future events, I can relate this to personal growth or an improvement of health. Maybe even self steem, think about it, humans are fragile, but we can grow to become something bigger than what we are, still, a precise hit and we simply get broken.

L will go through a process of improvement or growth at some point. That's quite a clear reading for me.

I hope you and L have a long and happy life.

Cheers. :)
>>
>>18831055
Yeah. The dog guy or whatever.
>>
>>18831060
Can you do me a reading?
>>
>>18831060
thank you for the reading...
maybe my pendulum is wrong
besides the future is not set in stone man
good luck
>>
>>18831060

> !UKRekt13Fg
>Rekt

Fee fi fo fum, ah smell a troll in muh /div/ damn son
>>
>>18831051
>>18831055

I should have said something. I simply turn down my computer switched everything off and went for a walk. I seriously had to leave the room
I should have been more rational than emotional.

About the other reader I posted the info twice because I though it was no longer visible, I am not too familiar with 4chan to be honest. Either way, I'll use what I've read as a "Tripcode" to avoid more problems like the ID one from now on.
>>
>>18831071
But that second reader said he wasn't you, so why did you pretend not to be the person you Tripped as? In addition, as your second persona, you also said you would do Rainmaker's queries "even though you weren't Rainmaker," but you didn't do it then either.
Why lie? Why pretend? First lesson of 4chan is that it never goes away. Everything is archived, and if other anons want proof they can simply go back into the archive. I hate to be the bad guy here, but you pulled something low. The salt in the wound was coming back and pretending to be someone else and then denying it.
>>
>>18831077
Second lesson of 4chan is trolls
>Rekt
Dat custom trip tho
>>
>>18831077

I do not understand I do not remember saying I am not me. That's quite irrational, I am going to do my job here. I would thank you if you could send me the part where I said that, but either way, those who do not want my help can work it out with other fellow readers.

Either way, I will gladly take the insults, I am already used to that in real life my friend. :)
>>
>>18831086
>About the other reader I posted the info twice because I though it was no longer visible
He's talking about your "cool dog" post a few hours after your initial post.
>>
>>18831032
Hello RainMaker, method is I Ching:

●What do people think about me as of late?

19. Lin - Approach

-- --
-- -- above K'un The Receptive, Earth
-- --
-- --
----- below Tui The Joyous, Lake
-----

The Judgement

Approach has supreme success.
Perseverance furthers.
When the eighth month comes,
There will be misfortune.

The Image

The earth above the lake:
The image of Approach.
Thus the superior man is inexhaustible
In his will to teach,
And without limits
In his tolerance and protection of the people.

They need you to be more approachable and tolerant. Protection is also a subject that comes up so I'm guessing there are trust issues as well.
>>
>>18831086
If you have good intentions then go back into the archives and make good on the reads you skipped out on, or offer to prioritize the reads of the people you missed if they are around in the thread tonight and then follow through. This thread gets enough bs as it is.
>>
>>18831060

This reader here >>18831032

Query: Will I achieve greatness? Am I on the right path?
Number: 9
Quote: "If you think you understand quantum mechanics, you don't understand quantum mechanics."
>>
>>18831090
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
It's in the rules that he can just not give a fuck.
>>
File: 20170328_211853.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170328_211853.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>18831032
Hey, I can give a rune reading in exchange, though I don't have very much experience reading for others. I'll get on it asap either way.

The info you asked for:

What will transpire on april 11th, when I go to face what awaits me.

"Do or do not, there is no try"
>>
>>18831060
>>18831032

Sorry, >>18831089 this is me
>>
>>18831094
He already said that it wasn't that he didn't not give a fuck, but that he simply just turned off his computer and left, and not only did he just not do a read, he asked for trades and readers did their part, but he did not reciprocate. If you're going to speak up, follow the conversation.
>>
>>18831093
>>18831098
>>
>>18831100
Did I say that that was the past reason? No I did not, i am saying as of now it is in the rules that he can simply not care about doing past reads. Basic reading comprehension should be required along with a lack of trying to contextualize what I say yourself. You can refuse to do readings you missed.
>>
File: star_field_full_gal.jpg (897KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
star_field_full_gal.jpg
897KB, 2000x1000px
>>18831032
Will anything weird will happen to our relationship soon

Whatever happens, happens. (silly quote I know, my favorite tho)
>>
>>18831104
Refusing to do certain readings is different than simply not following through on your end of a trade and bans have been dished out in the past for doing just that. You're pulling far more context out of a simple sentence when it simply means that a reader has the right to refuse to do a reading about sex, or peering into someone else's energy if that makes them uncomfortable.
Again, he stated himself, if you go back and read the conversation, that neither of these reasons were the case, but that his emotions, depression, and a fever prevented him from reciprocating on the trades other readers had already performed for him. He then simply left for many hours without informing the readers that already took the time to read for him and then surfaced as anonymous a few hours later asking for more trades.
I'm failing to see how I'm the one that doesn't know how to read.
>>
>>18831110
>asking for more trades
And then didn't perform those either.
>>
>>18831110
You can refuse to do certain readings, it doesnt give a limitation on what. You seem to be drawing your own sense of social formality out of it plus I don't believe you when you say bans have been dished out for it given you cant really confirm if the person was banned or not. Likely the posts where just deleted to save room. That is what has happened when I myself have gone into off topic discussion, no ban or anything, just saving space.

He can refuse to do readings he missed out on. he can also refuse to do anything now given how you have politicized his own grief to be trolling.
>>
>>18831104

There is a difference between trading and doing free reads.

Free readers have the option to ignore queries. Asking for a trade and then not fulfilling it goes against code.
>>
>>18831122
>the code
Don't see that in the rules. I don't really care about your clique rules over the thread rules.
>>
>>18831120
>politicized his grief to be trolling
Friend, you need to go back into the archive and read his posts after he resurfaced as anonymous. He did plenty of trolling.
>>18831122
Thank you for speaking up, anon. Since this year I've had many trades simply not reciprocated and it's truly infuriating. It's time and energy and it's part of what makes readers on div feel under-appreciated.
>>18831125
If you want to talk about respecting follow readers, then give a courtesy "no thank you" or "please choose another question" when you don't feel comfortable performing a read. Do not offer to trade if you do not intend to follow through. That is stealing, and I fail to see how that in ANY way is respectful.
>>
>>18831093

Thanks for the I-Ching Reading, quite interesting.I'll now focus on you ambitious but careful query.

A big land ahead of me, filled with soilders, roman soilders, as walk in between the spaces the soilders leave in their formations I see a big leader, maybe their "caesar's"? He screams, he brings passion to the table, he wants to motivate these soilders, is like he almost wants to make them inmortal.

To my surprise, suddently money starts falling from the sky, small and big dollar bills, however, they are on fire, a fire which doesn't seem to burn, as the soilders keep listening his leader, A question comes to mind "Would you follow until you become who you used to follow?"

You seem to be a hardworking or disciplined man, if you aren't you are in the making, or you have the potential, it seems like you'll face a moment in which you'll see in someone a leader, you'll try to imitate him, you will want to hear what he says because you will belive in his words.

I can't be sure about if it's the right path, but somebody who is so disciplined to and serious must be in the right path.

About the money falling, I belive that whoever leads you or maybe yourself, will see that money is not attached to glory as much as other might thing, the tough thing could be you may let that money, maybe from other job or opportunities escape because you'll see a much bigger picture.

It's a highly inspirational scry, and I almost felt part of it, I think it's quite positive, so stay focused, and open eyes and ears. Someone you want to be close might come in the near future.

Cheers! Good luck soilder!
>>
>>18831125

Trading implies trading, not offering a trade and running off when you get your fill.

It's not clique rules, it's house rules. But seeing as you're probably PP just waiting to respawn your shit, there's no point in arguing with you.

Keep trolling dude, may karma bite you in the ass real soon.
>>
>>18831128
Wow thanks. This is very spot on.
>>
>>18831127
I really don't care to go back in the archives, rules say you can refuse for whatever reason and all I am saying now and what you seem to continue to fail at reading is the he can NOW refuse to do readings if he doesnt CARE, I'm not making a statement about his past reasons for going away, I am saying he doesnt have to do what you are saying he should.

Also I am not talking about respecting fellow readers, I am saying he can still refuse and there is no stated code. I'm not saying that its not lacking some sense of refined social attitude, I am saying there is no need for him to really care.

>>18831129
There is no rules stated on trading and I don't care about implication.
>ur pp
Hilarious, all I'm saying is this person doesn't have to care about doing missed readings. Also house rules implies a house/group as thus clique, and I do not see any house rules for the div thread that even necessitates a reply so the formality you must be referencing must be coming from a subsection of this group and not the threads itself.
>>
Hey, everyone. It's cool to offer trades and then bail in /div/ now. Apparently respecting your fellow reader doesn't also include holding up your end of a bargain. And I better not hear no bitching because it's dog-eat-dog in this thread!
>>
>>18831138

>arguing this hard for disrespectful behaviour

troll confirmed
>>
>>18831138

/div/ rules are house rules, get that swamp water out from between your ears
>>
>>18831142
I am not arguing for disrespectful behavior, I am arguing for having a lack of consideration for others.
>>
>>18831144
see
>>18831140
>>
File: 1490692390240.jpg (29KB, 279x553px) Image search: [Google]
1490692390240.jpg
29KB, 279x553px
>>18831143
Well then what do you know, the house rules don't include anything on needing to reply to trades so I guess it's not a part of the house rules.
>>
>>18831144
Skipping out on your end of a trade is having consideration for the other person? Seems more like having consideration for yourself when you can simply just ask the other person to ask another question if their initial query makes you uncomfortable.
>>
>>18831147
I said I am arguing for a LACK of consideration you mong.
>>
>>18831146

>respect your fellow readers

you sure are a real grease ball
>>
>>18831153
However that rule is shown to not be contextualized around the idea of action and rather more in how you speak to others given there is also a rule for -Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
>>
File: 322098-nov22_springblossoms.jpg (81KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
322098-nov22_springblossoms.jpg
81KB, 650x366px
>>18831095

Sure, whatever you can do, I'm not picky in my trading. I like your quote by the way. let's get down to business.

A cold morning of winter, the first thing I felt was the cold weather. It's funny but true that when the sun is not on spot you notice that the cold is way more humid, less warm, less dry.

As I moved my neck around trying to search, for some reason, for someone, I noticed I was trying to walk, but my steps felt insecure, almost like if I was frozen, If I wanted to run I would've probably fell, so I stayed still, slowly trying to walk.

The temperature keept decreasing, obviously, this is mostly because I was not moving so the cold was getting into my bones, almost felt like I was frozen.

To my luck, I noticed something, it was not winter, it was spring, but for some reason It felt like winter, the flowers around, the grass, it looked like a spring morning. Then, Why? Why am I feeling this cold? Why can't I enjoy this spring? It almost feels... unfair.

Doubts, fear, too much thinking, and little action, this scry leaves me without doubts, sometimes, we stay in the same perspective, and even when things seems to be improving, we don't feel them, simply because we are skeptic of them.

You will have to move, not physically maybe, but mentally, you need a new point of view that allows you to break through your last cycle, wake up, it's no longer what it used to be, you need to accept or keep yourself frozen in whatever is holding you.

Move, move, move, whatever awaits is telling you that, move, and see it for yourself, if you doubt that what surrounds you is what it is MOVE, go check it out. Only then you'll know if whatever was on your mind was right or wrong.

Godspeed. I have a strange vibe from your reading, something is about to end and start or has already happened and you simply did not hop into that change.

I hope it helped.
>>
>>18831032
Alright, I finished the rune reading, forgive me if the question has already been answered i'll another, i'll gladly do another reading as this is great practice.

Your question:

>What will happen between me and her if I go there this weekend?

The Results:

Overview - Algiz in reverse
>Control of the emotions is critical to the overall situation.

Challenge - Perth in reverse
>Don't expect too much, and don't focus on the end result or your past, allow yourself to truly live in the moment.

Action - Teiwaz in reverse
>Examine your motivations, know what you truly desire from the situation at hand, this answer will come from within.

Sacrifice - Kano in reverse
>This points to the "death" of a way of being, something must come to an end. Note this may very well be positive.

New situation - Sowelu
>You may achieve a sense of wholeness, don't betray yourself, do what you know NEEDS to be done.
>>
>>18831152
>being this obstinate
>>
>>18831155

A trade is a trade is a trade.
>>
>>18831159
I'm so sorry I'm not arguing for being considerate of every single thing. I apologize I've hurt your feelings this much.
>>
>>18831160
And what do you know, rules say you can refuse. does not even say how you must refuse, you can refuse by simply not replying.
>>
>>18831161
My feelings aren't hurt. You're the one that is rage-quitting the conversation.
You seem very bothered that MUTUAL respect includes reciprocation of a trade between two readers on this thread.

Please break that down for me so I can understand why that doesn't preserve respect for readers on this thread, because as a reader myself, I haven't missed out on a single trade. If I feel like I will need more time to reply or that something has come up, I've been very sure to communicate that to the person I have traded with.
>>
>>18831156
Holy hell that was insightful,by what method are you scrying exactly? Color me impressed
>>
>>18831158
Once again, if my rune reading was inadequate, or if you'd prefer i attempt to answer another question, i'll gladly do so! Thanks for the trade
>>
>>18831165
>rage quitting conversation
Yet I still stand by what I've said, contextualizing things irrationally isn't a useful tool when the actual context is plainly available.
>you seem to be bothered by mutual respect
Hardly, I'm saying you should respect his right to not reply, you're the one who seems to be arguing for disrespect by saying he must respond to past queries he can by the rules refuse.
>please break that down for me
No I wont be breaking down something for you so plain so that way you can feel like something else is going through a break down just like you are right now.
>>
>>18831172
Bruv, I'm not even that anon. No one is saying he HAD to go back and answer the queries. The other anon (or two anons) was pointing out that he TWICE said he would go back and answer the queries for the readers that answered his questions and did not get their trades reciprocated, and that it would simply be a show of good faith since he left multiple anons hanging TWICE in one night. Even Moonie at least tells people when she does not intend to reply, but I feel that curtesy should extend ESPECIALLY to readers who expect to have their questions answered after performing a trade for someone.
>>
>>18831176
see>>18831090
It's so easy to disprove these things you say.
>>
>>18831178

Don't feed the troll guys. He's not worth it.
>>
>>18831178
Again, no one is forcing him. Making a show of good faith and offering to prioritize the readers he left hanging with no explanation is a show of good faith. No one here said "do it or get out".
>>
File: philip-lorca-dicorcia-photo-09.jpg (82KB, 829x535px) Image search: [Google]
philip-lorca-dicorcia-photo-09.jpg
82KB, 829x535px
>>18831168

Really? Good, my depression must be staying away from my mental condition atm.

Yours was quite interesting and accuarate, at least matched with my thoughts about my situation.

Anyhow, my methods are not based on many methods out there, no drugs, expensive tools... no, non of that, most of them only help you give you the confidence to perform a fake sense of scrying.

My methods are actually taught from previous owners of this knowledge to future ones, some of these methods can't be "obtained" but they can only be "given", it's hard to explain but you need to go trough a lot to actually manage to see through time, and understand the explanations, as I said, I suck for present events, but I am from time to time quite on point about future events.

Sadly, I can even scry myself, I actually kinda do that without wanting to, so I am usually a step ahead of my own self.

That's mostly why I re-named it as "destiny scrying".

There's more to tell, but I think this is enough, thanks again, and good luck. :)
>>
>>18831181
Yeah I agree you are not worth anything.
>>
>>18831185
Damn, that edge is sharp.
>>
>>18831183
>no one is forcing him
No duh because they cant force some random on the internet to do something.
>making a show of good faith
That is clearly not what that post was saying
>no one is saying do it or get out
Because they literally cant force him to leave

I don't get why if you are not the other anon why you would be arguing with me, my only position has been he doesn't have to respond given the rules which seems to be something you are not in disagreement with or at least are not taking a stance against.
>>
>>18831186
>saying someone isnt worth action is edgy
>>18831181
DAMN BRUH EDGY XD
>>
>>18831185
>"REEEE REEEE REEEE REEEE REEEREEEEEEEeeeeeEEeeEeeeeEeEeEeEEEE"
Dude. How can you even be arguing for respect of a reader when you're saying it's okay for people to just disrespect each other by not following through on a read they agreed to do, especially after their query is read for them.

/div/ mods, if this topic is so unclear, then someone needs to post trade rules in the sticky.
>>
>>18831196
I don't believe I've ever been saying im arguing for respect in terms of feelings or disappointment, rather I'm arguing the other person should have the same rights everyone else does if they wish to follow the rules and those should be respected.

I'm not arguing for moral respect if that's what you are confused on. I'm not saying it isn't a kind of shitty thing to do, I'm saying it doesn't matter he can still refuse.
>>
File: cropped-ffpo9081.jpg (65KB, 885x304px) Image search: [Google]
cropped-ffpo9081.jpg
65KB, 885x304px
>>18831196

Damn, here I am doing my thing with some success and people is raging towards an inmaterial topic who doesn't seem to be benefitial in the short term and truly confusing in the long term.

Chill guys, you are making a big deal out of a small grain of sand when this is clearly not a desert. :)

I'm still doing my scry stuff if anyone still interested in exchanging --> >>18831032 <<--
>>
>>18831200
>respect is objective and determined on a case-by-case basis
Oh wow, anon. I wasn't aware that there were multiple definitions for respect. Thank you so much for leading me to the light. I'll be sure to not reply back to any of the trades I receive since I don't actually have to reply back if I don't want to. I'll just say that their question makes me uncomfortable. Hey, the sticky didn't clarify, amirite? :)
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>18831205
>>
File: 1490711727821.png (545KB, 1280x1149px) Image search: [Google]
1490711727821.png
545KB, 1280x1149px
>>18831206
I am saying there are multiple things to respect you mong. I am saying I am not talking about respect in the sense of morality but rather in the baser sense of what one can and can not do and he is well within his rights.
Stay salty.
>>
>>18831200
You're right, anon. If the rule is vague, then it's hard to obey it. Too bad it doesn't make you any less of a scumbag. :/
>>
>>18831213
Well I guess anyone that follows the rules is a scumbag :/
>>
>>18831212
So it is any given anon's RIGHT to RECEIVE a read?
I guess that explains the lack of feedback even when a reader asks or even the increasing numbers of trades not being reciprocated.
>>
File: 1490456297321.jpg (38KB, 586x409px) Image search: [Google]
1490456297321.jpg
38KB, 586x409px
>>18831224
Nope, not a right.
>>
AIR QUERY: should I focus on career or on finding someone to get into a relationship with?

thanks in advance, sorry currently saving up for a deck (poorfag) otherwise would definitely trade
>>
>>18831225
Then what exactly is your argument? You're basically saying that there is no use for mutual respect on this thread, which is the same mentality that is contributing to the thread's overall decline in quality lately.
Readers should respect their querents, querents should respect their reader; when agreeing to perform a trade, both readers should follow through.
If mutual respect between anons on this thread isn't a basic right of the anons that use it, then why bother even having a sticky with rules?
>>
It's 8am. I'm going to work.
>>
File: 1445674168249.jpg (3MB, 2560x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1445674168249.jpg
3MB, 2560x2880px
>>18831237
>the what is your argument.
As stated multiple times. He doesn't have to respond if he doesn't want to which is literally in the rules
>>
>>18831240
For the last time, because I have to leave for work, refusing to do CERTAIN readings, as it states in that rule you're trying to quote, is different than following through on a trade, bud.
>>
>-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
>same goes for trading
>trading

>-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
This, as a reader I don't like taking death or health queries, there are other readers that don't answer love queries or generals.

>Respect your fellow readers and querents!
>respect
verb
have due regard for the feelings, wishes, rights, or traditions of.
"I respected his views"
synonyms: show consideration for, have regard for, observe, be mindful of, be heedful of; formaltake cognizance of
"they respected our privacy"
>>
>>18831242
There is nothing in the rules discriminating a trade from a normal reading.

You're just making shit up.
>>
>>18831243
Wow. First line shoes no difference between trading and normal shit.
The respect line as well also takes into account others personal liberties stated to be secure in that they can refuse. I don't care about your interpretation of the refusal rule.
>>
Can someone give me a reading?
Thread posts: 359
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.