[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 44

File: cards.jpg (65KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
cards.jpg
65KB, 700x467px
>Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijinks' revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer.
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification.
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation.
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

>Respect your fellow readers and querents!

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
https://discord.gg/49vXGrC
https://discord.gg/qWN3dcM

>Previous Thread:
>>18821384
>>
Patiently waiting for a reading.
>>
What is your query?
>>
>>18824449
I'm not him but was the prophecy true
>>
>>18824473
Only maybe.
Or it was only a half-truth.
>>
>>18824449
Should I continue on the path I'm on or take a radical turn?
>>
>>18824505

7 of Wands - Courage and daring -- possibly, the courage to retreat. Using one's power for transformation.
Ace of Swords (rev) - Anger. Aggression. Distorted thinking.
Death - Rarely refers to physical death. More about ideas about death. Psychologically, letting go. New opportunities.

Definitely make some changes, but don't take too radical of a turn! And make sure you're thinking clearly about things and doing things for the right reason(s). Also: make sure not to beat yourself up for things. Know you are trying your best regardless.
>>
>>18824449
Love reading for April
>>
>>18824449
Advice on how to find love.
>>
>>18824449
will I be selected ?
>>
>>18824552

Page of Swords - A powerful figure, confident and dynamic.
Knight of Pentacles - Taking action to make positive change -- with the benefit of the next seven generations in mind.
8 of Swords - Interference. Gossip. Help or Advice.

Be confident/dynamic/powerful and/or look for someone who is! Put in effort toward the future you desire. Beware of what others may say or do to get in the way, but plan ahead and seek help when you can.
>>
>>18824558
>Bars
>Dating Sites
>Group Activity Meetups
>Going Out for Walks
>Social Networking
>Volunteering
>>
>>18824563
Only maybe.
>>
>>18824639
what does that supposed to mean ?
>>
>>18824493
>>18824493
Can you go more into detail on that and try to grasp some truth from it
Like what is my role in the spiritual world
My purpose
>>
>>18824701
Collect your wins and follow your road.
>>
>>18824706
Lol now you're just trying to be vague as fuck
GG anon

Can somebody give me a legitimate read
>>
>>18824682
It means nothing anons just trolling either that or doing his readings off a magic 8ball lol
Which wouldn't surprise me knowing xtards
>>
>>18824721

10 of Swords - Pain, confusion. Personal difficulties. Problems.
The Devil - This card can mean something exciting, possibly dangerous or forbidden. Temptation. Physical gratification. Exploring darker feelings. Wild action opens up new areas in life.
6 of Wand (rev) - Loss of belief. Having a negative attitude can lead to failure.

I think someone is cheating, playing favorites, or putting some other negative energy into the competition. Do your best to be confident in your abilities, and do not stoop to that level.
>>
>>18824749

was meant for:

>>18824563
>>18824682
>>
>>18824635
I was hoping for a reading if you don't want to I understand. I asked a dumb question.
>>
>>18824473
>>18824701
>>18824721

Regarding the Prophecy and its Truth:

Temperance (rev) - Going to extremes. Excessive behavior. Conserve energy. A person out of control.
Page of Swords - A powerful figure, confident and dynamic.
The Chariot - Willpower in dealing with problems. Will to continue. Deep fear driving a person. Triumph over fear.
>>
>>18824749
ty anon much appreciated
The thing is I might risk loosing a lot of my time and money on it, and I'm not sure if i's really worth it or not..
>>
>>18824431
Cheswick (I'm sorry if I butcher your name)...
Do you remember me?
You did an aura reading for me once, as well as a past life reading for my cat and I.
I just wanted to thank you for the aura reading. I ran into more people that read my energy and they mentioned the goldenness of it - which matched up with what you told me.
I was a bit skeptical at first but, thank you.
>>
>>18824771

Tower
Cross
Ship

Perhaps in/near a church or a tall building. Perhaps through a church group or group that meets at a church.

Perhaps at or near a cemetery/graveyard.

Perhaps near the water or on a boat, plane, bus, etc. or at the destination you are traveling to.
>>
>>18824431
Anyone doing any readings?
I need guidance in where I should put my energy.
Thank you.
I'm sure you need more information from me...let me know.
>>
>>18824793

Generosity. It will yield you confidence in socializing.
>>
>>18824791
Thank You Anon.
>>
>>18824449
will there be any romance in my life this year?
>>
>>18824775
Hmm I'm not sure how to correlate that with the prophecy of my future given before my birth
Basically i was in a cave surrounded by fire worshiping god or something at an altar surrounded by 7 women dressed in African attire I think it was samolion attire but honestly I can't remember I was also in all white with rolled sleeves if that matters
>>
>>18824806
I feel as if I am already generous.
But maybe it is in a self centered way?
How do I do so? Do you have any specific examples in how to be generous?
Or is this just a general reply? :P
>>
>>18824449
How many weeks or months will I see physical changes from the spell casted earlier this week.
>>
>>18824449
Is my career change a good idea? I'm fucking miserable but also afraid of fucking up everything.
>>
File: m11.jpg (26KB, 250x426px) Image search: [Google]
m11.jpg
26KB, 250x426px
I'll do 6 Tibetan Dice readings.

Instructions:
Clear your mind
Repeat this mantra: Om A Ra Pa Tsa Na Dhi
Tell me your query
>>
>>18824928
A general for this year, ty
>>
>>18824928
Ah wow. The second I repeated that I felt a surge of positive energy flow through me. It feels so nice.

Anyway, will I find success within the RM community? Will my projects there bear fruit if I go down this path?
>>
>>18824944
Your syllables are:
DHI - NA. The Golden Wheel.

This prediction is known as "climbing upon a throne". There is prosperity and well-being. Steady aims will do you well in the long run. Especially, you will be foremost in worldly customs and manners.

>>18824952
Your syllables are:

DHI - A. Manjushri Appears.

This prediction is known as "principal of the thirty-six cities" or "increasing transcendental wisdom and accomplishing excellence". Whatever is wished for will be fulfilled, like a gem falling into your hand. Have no doubts concerning the situation, since an authority that is not involved with deception is present here. It is advisable to listen, study and contemplate.
>>
>>18824928
wow this felt interesting, i saw a blue aura
will my project be successful?
>>
>>18824981
Your syllables are:
PA - A. The Vase of Nectar.

This prediction is known as "the turbulent activities involving relatives and peaceful people". Peaceful activities will be accomplished. There are no obstructions whatsoever, so you will achieve your aims. There is great benefit in fulfilling the wishes of the guru just as he desires. While you will achieve your goal without regret, it may not be as satisfying as you expect.
>>
Strap in and strap on, ladies and gents.
>age, gender, sign, query, song
You know the deal. I'll do as many as I feel able to.
>>
>>18824998
M
Cancer
Is the career switch I'm planning a good idea?
Ace of Spades - Motorhead
>>
>>18824998
22, Virgo
General love reading
https://youtu.be/-dnmK55kaVc
>>
>>18824998
Female
Virgo
General for the next few weeks?
Linkin Park - Numb
>>
>>18824998
Male
Scorpio
General love reading
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5SBYhZyo1s
ty senpai
>>
>>18824998
Male
Libra
Will there be romance in my life this year?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXIWRan3XGY
>>
>>18824998
Aw yeah baby.

F
Leo
Will I find success in the area I'm considering?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5abgDBQHPk
>>
>>18824998

>Male
>Cancer
>Worth trying with this girl in the long run? Its complicated so right now you will not get pretty cards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV5OGh8D-ok
>>
File: CtpgbVNUMAAwjtK.jpg (26KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
CtpgbVNUMAAwjtK.jpg
26KB, 500x290px
>>18824955
Aha, nice. Thank you. Have a lovely day.
>>
>>18824998
F
Leo
Which guy will I be with? V or C?
Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend
>>
>>18824928
will i get good grades with my career choice?
>>
Hey, not doing readings

Just wanted to say I'm a bad person and I don't care

Okay, bye!!~~~
>>
>>18825069
DHI - TSA. The White Conch. This prediction is known as "increasing good news and fame". Fame and fortune increase. Your aims will be successful, and you will hear good tidings. If you teach languages, debate, logic and the like, it is good.
>>
>>18824928
general love reading
>>
Will someone do me an answer?

Should I move in with my boyfriend? 26, f, aquarius
>>
>>18825084
TSA - NA. The Mara Demon of the Aggregates. This prediction is known as "being pressed down by a large hill". Matters pertaining to family, property, life, friends, and wealth are not positive whatsoever. There is a great obstruction. Recite the prayer of Guru Padmasambhava, Removing Obstacles from the Path, and also the Sutra of Tara Which Dispels the Darkness in Ten Directions.
>>
>>18825095
Will we ever be together?
>>
>>18824928

Should I move in with my boyfriend?
>>
>>18825095
thank you
>>
>>18825103
TSA - RA. The Great Fiery Weapon. This prediction is known as "subduing all others by being endowed". You will be successful from being brave. Being victorious over every direction leads to success. Especially, there is great success for the Dharma activity of wrathfulness, such as subduing others, and the like. In short, now is not a time for timidity, and success and happiness will come from brave action.
>>
>>18825097
You're going to be my bonus round.

NA - RA. The Demon of the Heavenly Son. This prediction is known as "the aggregates of the person being harmed by suffering". This throw augurs ill. The result of the completion of your aims is empty.
>>
>>18824997
wow thank you so much reader
namaste to you my friend
>>
>>18825002
>You: Four of Wands, Reversed
>Your Present Career: Page of Swords
>Your Other Option: Queen of Cups, Reversed

The Four of Wands is a card which means refuge, comfort, and home. Seeing its position means you're going to have a great upheaval and a transitory period soon. Weather you swap careers or not, there's big changes headed your way. I see in your current place, you want more authority and more respect. This is why you feel like leaving, you're not getting what you feel is fairly due.

I see if you change, you will be much more distinguished in your new field. The lessons you've learned in the past will give you a leg up on those who have come from a different background. You will find that you are able to pick up speed faster in the new area, so I'd definitely say go for it. There's certain risks you'll have to look out for, but there always are. Make a serious effort to shed old habits and adapt to your new environment and you'll do fine.

Even for you, No Refunds.
>>
>>18825167
Thanks! You're spot on as to why I'm leaving, everyone treats me like shit. I hope the change goes as well as you say! It definitely gives me the hope to take the plunge.
>>
>>18825120
>TSA - RA. The Great Fiery Weapon. This prediction is known as "subduing all others by being endowed". You will be successful from being brave. Being victorious over every direction leads to success. Especially, there is great success for the Dharma activity of wrathfulness, such as subduing others, and the like. In short, now is not a time for timidity, and success and happiness will come from brave action.

What is the Dharma activity of wrathfulness? So you're saying I should be doing more subduing all others? More wrathful? I'm a little confused by this and would love some clarity

Thank oyu
>>
>>18825044
>>
>>18825185
Put another way, don't be afraid of displaying anger when angry (wrathfulness is a type of buddhist "deadly sins" so to speak).

Sometimes to road to what you want is through peace, or submission to those around you. Sometimes you'll have to conquer and have them submit to you. It can mean taking the initiative and making it happen. Don't be a wallflower and let other people call the shots.

Make any more sense?
>>
>tfw all readers are ded
>>
>>18825201
>>>18825185
>Put another way, don't be afraid of displaying anger when angry (wrathfulness is a type of buddhist "deadly sins" so to speak).
>Sometimes to road to what you want is through peace, or submission to those around you. Sometimes you'll have to conquer and have them submit to you. It can mean taking the initiative and making it happen. Don't be a wallflower and let other people call the shots.
>Make any more sense?

Not really, to be totally honest.
>>
>>18825075
I still love you in secret, senpai
>>
File: nick-of-time.jpg (121KB, 773x592px) Image search: [Google]
nick-of-time.jpg
121KB, 773x592px
I'll do three scries and only three.

>cue ten replies before I've responded to one
>>
>>18825367
Can I have a love reading? I know you're probably bored with it, but it's killing me
>>
>>18825367
a love reading please
>>
>>18825367
Place
>>
>>18825369

>it's killing me

That's how they all feel.

Seeing a letter U in the air. Now it's a magnet. Now it's a U on the front of some sort of store lettering. My first thought was "department store" but that doesn't feel quite right. Now an X, like the kind of a beer bottle. I see it over a bed. Now I'm seeing a bedroom from the perspective of a floor. The room is disheveled but seems comfortable.

There will be stress, and I think moving, and a change in position. There will be danger and romance. Eventually though things will reach a comfortable routine.
>>
>>18825378
>>18825367
Yes now i can answer with an actual query
How will my plans related to occultism turn out?
>>
>>18825386
Sankyu senpai for doing these readings. Have a nice day and I hope everything go fine for you.
>>
>>18825375

Seeing street signs for an intersection. A white door opening on a porch, place feels southern. Seeing a desk with a screen turned off sitting on it, might be a tv or a monitor. Seeing a fan in a living room blowing. Books on a shelf, very nice books, makes me think of a dictionary set. Now I'm seeing a sword hanging on a wall.

You've got some choices ahead of you. Feels like you have a "safe" option that leads you someplace comfortable, and at least one other option with someone who plans on a more exciting life, or perhaps has a past involved in some aspect of martial life.

Neither of these feel particularly "spicy" to me to be honest with you, but you might like these people.
>>
>>18825378
>>18825387

A tree blows in the wind. Sky is blue behind it. An eye gazes down, it feels like the eye of a predator. A brush of some sort, one that feels less like a hair brush and more something that you would use to polish leather. A flower. A cake. A thermometer. A fish in a tank. A bouquet of pink flowers in a glass cone.

This is all very odd imagery. At some point after the brush the imagery feels almost nonsensical to me. The feeling that I'm getting is that you're fooling around with something potentially dangerous and that it's going to take a lot of diligence and careful monitoring to make certain that things go just right.
>>
>>18825407

Last one, though I know it's four.

I see the back of a stop sign. It's telling the other side of traffic to stop but doesn't apply to you. Now a ball in someone's hand being tossed. Vegetation becomes mushrooms growing.

She's seen warning signs. Ball is in your court. Grow something different but viable out of the detritus of what previously was, different than what was there before. The answer is basically maybe.
>>
>>18825414
Thank you,Black Acanthus!
>>
Hello all, can anyone help me out?

I did three automated tarot readings today on different sites and got similar responses on all of them. All of the readings said that there is more to my situation that I'm not seeing or that my situation is not what it seems.

What am I missing? Or should I just wait for whatever it is to fully develop instead of seeking answers now?

Thanks for whatever clarity you can offer.
>>
>>18825433
Thanks a lot, Black Acanthus.
>>
can I get a spread as to why divcord was deleted
>>
>>18825546
there wasn't even that much drama though
>>
What's a divcord? Also love reading.
>>
>>18825564
the official div discord server that just got nuked and now has split to two
>>
>>18825509
Celtic Cross:
2 of Wands, crossed by The World rev
Below: Page of Cups
Above: Judgement rev
Left: Queen of Pentacles
Right: Death rev

Staff:
3 of Cups
3 of Wands
4 of Cups rev
Knight of Pentacles rev
>>
Anyone want to trade? I do tarot. Hoping for a scry.
>>
>>18825605
What's up?
>>
>>18825602
The original /div/ members are pretty much gone
>>
>>18825588
Hopes and fears: 4 of cups reversed
lol
>>
>>18825622
Sorry. Phone call. Still here?
>>
File: 1488657358625.jpg (14KB, 324x451px) Image search: [Google]
1488657358625.jpg
14KB, 324x451px
>>18825654
>>18825657
>pic related are both of you
>>
>>18825643
GD is still around though
>>
>>18825691
Right, forgot about him. Who else did I miss?
>>
>>18825696
Gross.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (64KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
64KB, 355x200px
>>18825588
lel gurl! The shadee on this spread is too real!
>>
>>18825707
We were more talking about the original /div/ members though, although catlady has been around. I forgot about Hex Maniac, but she hasn't been around in a very long time.
>>
>>18825707
who's catlady?
>>
Trading with someone that can scry.
>>
Will I find love soon? A good source said I would meet someone in 5 months.
>>
>>18825588
translate plz
>>
>>18825724

What do you want to know?

>Am I better off playing the insurgent or the defender?
>>
>>18825729
Thanks for replying.
I'd like to know how the guys I love is feeling about tackling our relationship issues. It's gonna be a bumpy ride, and I want to know where his mind is at in all of it.
Starting yours.
>>
>>18825729
Insurgent:
>four of Pentacles, ace of cups, six of cups
Defender:
>Lovers, nine of swords, death

Insurgent. Defender leaves you feel anxious and used and eventually leads to a breakdown for you. It could be positive or negative depending on how you handle it, but either way you won't like being the defender. As the insurgent, things won't go smooth, but you've got a better chance at a more desirable outcome.
>>
>>18825731

Seeing a thatched roof. Made by hand labor to keep the rain out. A three legged stool with a slightly too-short leg, it stands a bit crooked but not dangerously so. A horse, and a man dressed like a cowboy riding it. Hands typing, and the image becomes a crown. A door open just a crack letting light in. A woman dressed extravagantly fanning herself. A fairly normal front door and entryway suddenly bending like a funhouse mirror. Looking down at a dress in a closet, something fun selected out of a wardrobe. Coffee, looks like maybe starbuck's.

Your mutual efforts are important. Imperfect results, but functional. I think that while things might be a bit rough they will eventually get better. There will always be a sort of unusual and sort of warped nature to the relationship, but it feels more or less functional as long as the two of you have fun when you can.
>>
>>18825751
Thanks. I don't think we'll ever have a normal relationship, but that's not what we're aiming for. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. Your read seemed kinda straight forward. Couldn't pull a lot of details from the read so if you have a second question I don't mind answering for free.
>>
>>18825756

Those positions are linked to two branches of the service with jobs that lead to very different sets of options at the end. One sets me against an establishment, one enfranchises me within it.

Maybe a good question is this: am I linking these outcomes properly or am I being too narrow minded?
>>
Trading with a tarot reader.

What happened to change the situation i know naught about?
>>
>>18825762
>king of swords, ace of Pentacles, death, eight of swords, king of cups

Advice:
>two of swords, justice, king of Pentacles

You're being narrow-minded. You may be overlooking better options because you've got your sights sets on just these two. Have you considered the long-term investment? Maybe you can still enter the service but take a path that has more consideration for the long-term.
Your advice is really straight forward. Take more time to consider. Justice speaks of cutting right to the heart of the matter; maybe ask why you chose these two things, and why other paths weren't an option, then look things over and see if it is possible to consider other paths. King of Pentacles is basically the king of slow and steady. Considering the long-term, finances, etc. he is a stable man not prone to taking uncalculated risks.
>>
>>18825786

Thank you very much. I have some pondering to do.
>>
Can I get a tarot spread pls? Will things with her actually go somewhere this time?
>>
Air query: Does C loves me as I love him? Will I ever be something more than friends?

Thanks for whoever reads this though
>>
>>18825773
>knight of swords rx, knight of cups, 6 of pentacles, ace of wands rx

someone just couldn't control themself from going in on something. i don't know your situation, but some asshole with low self control came in to fuck everything up, quite possibly stealing stuff or something along those lines. it seems like they feel somewhat guilty for the actions though, so you might get the truth out of them if you have enough determination.

as for my query, let me know if i'll find success in the rm community.
>>
Trading

How old is my soul
>>
>>18825846
'bout tree fiddy
>>
>>18825846
>7 of cups, wheel of fortune

not that old of a soul. not very old, no, but it's a soul with the potential to do great things.

same query to you, how old is my soul? that sounds interesting to know.
>>
>>18825840
Thank you. Can I ask where you see guilt and stealing from those cards?

As for your query
>10 of Cups, The World, The Empress, The Lovers

It seems too good to be true that all these cards appear all at once in a spread but this seems to be the case for your query. You will not only find success but will find a new home in it and a partnership that will have a strength like none other. The people in that community will value, respect and care about you. Joining this community will also introduce you to people that will introduce you to other communities. You will even find yourself willingly persuaded in trying out things you had not considered or envisioned trying before and finding great satisfaction in that. Joining this community is a great choice and I wish you the best of luck.
>>
>>18825888
knight of cups was in the challenge position, which means whoever committed the deed was impulsive, and the 6 of pentacles was in the advice position, which means what they were going for was something along the lines of material possessions, but it money or whatever. ace of wands rx is what signifies the guilt.

thank you though, that's an extremely uplifting reading! i really appreciate it. best of luck to you too, i hope everything gets sorted out.
>>
Here to just chat it up about tarot, like how stuff works and all that.
>>
trading 5 pendulum readings for a scry or tarot
>>
>>18825867

But on a scale of 1 to 10...? Or compared to my wife's...

For you lovers and 10 of swords

Very fair person, maybe older but with a lot of struggle
>>
Wow... Seems like this place is more dead than David Caradine after his last sex romp. Any readers around?
>>
>>18826290

Can you trade?
>>
>>18826405
I'll trade with you. what do you do?
>>
>>18826407

Regular 'ol tarot.

Would like to know what kind of conclusion this situation will come to
>>
>>18826421
Seven of pentacles
Knight of cups
Five of cups
Six of pentacles
The sun

Sigh, well, it seems like the results will be harder to accept than you'd like. Loss will be unavoidable, but you'll grow as a person from the experience at large. The key here is big picture. Don't lose yourself when the situation turns out bad.

I just want a love general
>>
Is this reading true?

can trade iching
>>
>>18826429

Does this point to cheating
>>
>>18826458
Yeah, or a bad argument where hurtful things are said.
>>
>>18826463

Do I end up cheating or doing something bad?

King of pentacles reversed, queen of cups

Curb some of your negative character traits and you will find your queen
>>
who reading
>>
WTB Reader
>>
>>18826590
Willing to buy? How much are you willing to pay for a reading?
>>
Tradin now
>>
>>18826601
I can pay with a cool picture or some dope music
>>
>>18826611
Aren't you the faggot who was too lazy to google three pictures and three songs?
>>
>>18826602
query?
>>
>>18826614
I guess this isn't as anon as it seems
>>
>>18826618
>not scrying every poster
>>
>>18826611
>WTB
>can pay with cool picture or dope music

LOLOL what is this, Myspace?
>>
>>18826618
Anyways, I'll throw out an Air Query, for if anyone feels in the mood to read it for me.

When will noticeable change come into my life? When will I start living new days, and not the same days over and over?
>>
>>18826618
kek
>>
>>18826628
It's 4chan, its the most I can share on here :^)
>>
>>18826627
You could just scry my query real quick :D

>>18826630
>>
>>18826615

What is the bad thing that's gonna happen
>>
>>18826651
the tower
eight of pentacles
justice rx
page of swords

You have an on going project or goal that you have been working on for a while now and your focus on it has been good. a
second party will get involved in this and
mess up some things for you which might even get you in some legal troubles. They werent planning or intending for it to happen either the bad
thing is a mistake that can be prevented
If you keep a watchful eye on him or her.

Id like to know what he is feeling now
about me.
>>
Some foreign guy just crashed into a house across the street from me. Everyone is perfectly, but the front of the house is in bad shape and the car is ruined. What;s going to happen to the driver and the people living there?
>>
Is the pendulum reader who was trading 7 pendulum reads for a tarot or scry from yesterday around?
>>
Need a scryer with experience in occult readings. I will read anything for you if you read for me.
>>
trading iching for help with my sanity

also I'm this guy >>18826452
>>
>>18826750
Link me one of your readings so I can see your work
>>
>>18826750
What's up with your sanity?
>>
>>18826756
it's bad as always
>>
>>18826754
>>18823041

>>18823041
>>18823084
>>18823188
>>
>>18826763
Well, talk to me about it, I may have some insight. I'm not a reader or anything, but I may be able to help.
>>
Quick question to anyone here familiar with empaths or similar. Would what empaths do be considered divination or something else? On the one hand an empath magically gains information, but usually its info about the present not the future.
>>
File: 1459620631364.jpg (45KB, 420x500px) Image search: [Google]
1459620631364.jpg
45KB, 420x500px
I would like a reading.
I am 19 years old and getting my first job in a day, how will my life from this point go on.
>>
>>18826780
It would be considered clairvoyance, though probably still considered a form of divination. Nothing is 100% certain.
>>
>>18826780
Strictly speaking, an empath is just someone who feels the emotions of others through energy. What people call empath readings here is energy scanning. Whether or not you want to call that divination is a grey area, sort of like the question of whether or not scrying is similar to remote viewing.
>>
Please someone, read this for me: >>18826630

I'm going through some bad anxiety, I need change, but it doesn't seem to come. Every day I wake up in tears.
>>
>>18826794
See a psychiatrist for anti anxiety medication.
>>
>>18826801
Fuck that, I don't want to take drugs.

I keep getting reads that tell me that I'm headed for a bright and happy future, and that great things are coming into my life. But they just don't, or rather, haven't. I will get out of this mental state someday I hope, I just want to know how far away I am from it.
>>
>>18826770
I'm stuggling getting anything going in my life. While I'm able to run a music project or two at once I can't really find a career or make a living. For one I need to be fulfilled as a human being to feel good and take care of myself. I can do things on occasion that helps build my self esteem but otherwise it's never something that last or something steady that I can make a living out of. I have no idea what to study in if I'm to go back to college.

I had a boost when I got to play live with a new band and I got accepted officially in the band. However, it was just a temporary relief as I'm still unemployed and I got back to my habits of internet addiction and circumstances made so that my mood went back to a shitty place like it was a few months back.

Also I have pathological hatred and resentment for women. I take rejection very harshly. I often start seeing visions of me brutally murdering women and I sometimes verbalize them as well. I have broken stuff, punched through walls and screamed so loud that my earing would distort. I fall into a sort of catatonic state and I lose all my energy. It can last several days or even weeks to go back to normal. I had to quit drinking so I don't make death threats to the wrong people. When in that state I also uncontrollably start making a self pity spectacle to them like I'm doing now.

I feel lonely and I want to be satisfied sexually, I'm a straight male, but unfortunately for me I grew insensitive to porn and NoFap doesn't work. I hate to say that word but I believe I'm demi-sexual. I'm no sjw or anything but for some strange reason I can only get an erection to people I relate to or people that I'm having romantic conversations with. I wish I could satisfy my self but it's really hard as I need a partner to do so but there is something irreconcilable between me and women as I feel either threatened or I get tricked and abused.
>>
>>18826849
>Also I have pathological hatred and resentment for women. I take rejection very harshly. I often start seeing visions of me brutally murdering women and I sometimes verbalize them as well. I have broken stuff, punched through walls and screamed so loud that my earing would distort.

Everything else you talked about, I'm somewhat in a similar situation, so I can't be of much help there, as I can't help myself there yet.

But for this bit I quoted, I would say find an outlet for your anger. I'd recommend weight lifting. Go to the gym, and unleash your fury on the weights. Don't let your demons take over you.

Work in small steps, celebrate the small victories. Stay positive anon, brighter days will surely come along.
>>
Anyone willing to do a reading? I am currently attempting to have sex with two girls at the same time. One is highly pliable and will give me what I want soon, the second is a lot tougher. The second is the one I'm somewhat concerned about, seeing as I'd like to have a longer term relationship with her.
In short, I want to know two things: 1: what will come of both of these relationships? 2: can I comfortably get into a long term relationship with the second girl, and will she remain interested in me?
>>
>>18826849
typicalquerent.post
>>
>>18826902
I post here often that's why. I'm gonna be 27 soon, feel old an incompetent.
>>
>>18826849
Hate to be that guy, but if you feel like you might hurt someone you need to see a psychologist or a behavioral analyst. You don't want to get locked up, man. They won't fix you in there.
>>
looking for a trade tonight, might read one or two random requests in the meantime, but I'm mostly interested in a trade or two.

Name/nickname and your question are all I need, method is scry.

cute pics along with your post are always appreciated if you can spare one.
>>
>>18826935
If you could read this, I'd be very grateful: >>18826630
>>
>>18826935
I owe you a trade. What can I do for you?
>>
File: f8dIV.jpg (459KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
f8dIV.jpg
459KB, 1920x1200px
>>18826944
Name: J
>>
>>18826935
I'm
>>18826945

I'll read two queries for you if you don't read for this obnoxious faggot:
>>18826944
>>
>>18826935
>trade
Trade.
Let's do it.

Matt
Will girls bring problems or it all will go well ?
>>
File: giphykitty.gif (737KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphykitty.gif
737KB, 500x281px
>>18826935
Marie
Am I still special to him? Does he want/is he looking for anyone else?
>>
>>18826926
I've never hurt anyone but you're right. I might get to see a psychiatrist or a social worker to see my options. I'm far away from the metropolitan area so it's harder to get help here.
>>
>>18826950
Hey, fuck you faggot.

It's not my fault you're a dumb fucking idiot for trusting your "friend" to "channel an angel and make a deal" for you.
>>
>>18826963
I wouldn't haven given you an ounce of shit had you not said you're down to pay for a reading then said you'll pay for it with pictures out of your collection.
>>
>>18826968
Payment != Money, faggot.

Payments can be made with many things.
>>
>>18826970
Go to your local fortune teller and offer to buy a reading with a picture from your collection.
>>
>>18826926
This.
>>18826917
>>18826849
You need help. You might not think you will hurt anyone, but if you let yourself get so out of control that you're doing damage to your environment and you HATE women before you get to know them as individuals, then you're messed up. You need to talk to someone because the person that is really hurting you is you. You're asking for a perfect woman that will never hurt you, but that doesn't exist. We aren't perfect, and people hurt each other (not to the extent that you seem to be capable of hurting someone). There is a healthy amount of hurt humans experience, and we all put each other through it because we're emotional creatures. We experience it, we hurt, we pick ourselves up, and we learn from it; unbridled rage is not the appropriate response to heartbreak or frustration. PLEASE see someone.
>>18826958
You can get in contact with therapists online, ask to do phone or Skype sessions with a licensed one near you and then you guys can meet in person once a month for lunch or something. My therapist has helped me so much. I can't drive to see her all the time so sometimes we'll do Skype sessions and then we'll meet at the beach in the evenings once a month or every other month. It changes a lot. Sometimes it seems slow, but then you just wake up and look back one day and you're surprised about how much progress you've made.
>>
>>18826976
Open up a fortune telling shop if you want to be a cancer money making faggot.
>>
>>18826976
THIS.

>>18826981
Anon, no one wants you to burn them a mixtape for payment. Just ask for an air query or join the discord and ask for reads there, but pretending that "cool pix lel" and "dope songzzz" are a fair trade is silly. It's patronizing.
>>
>>18826986
>Anon, no one wants you to burn them a mixtape for payment. Just ask for an air query or join the discord and ask for reads there, but pretending that "cool pix lel" and "dope songzzz" are a fair trade is silly. It's patronizing.

Something is better than nothing, which is what most readers read for on here.

Art has value.
>>
>>18826981
>being this mad that someone has a marketable skill and you don't
>>
>>18826990
The issues is that you're offering to trade when you really aren't what another reader is looking for when they're looking to trade.
Just air query. If someone has the energy to read for you, they will. People get upset over this.
And on another note, why not spend some time learning a divination method? Scrying is cheap to learn (the materials are normal household items) and tarot decks auction for cheap on eBay.
>>
>>18826998
>marketable skill

lel, I'm a software developer. I can make faaaar more money developing software than you can fortune telling.
>>
File: 1445822820778.jpg (308KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1445822820778.jpg
308KB, 1600x1200px
>>18826944
>>18826950
>>18826963

maybe i'll pass on these, lotta weird /div/ drama I miss out on these days and don't want to stir up more trouble or anything, got enough of that in my life already :^)

>>18826952
>will girls bring problems?
:^)
The potential for sass here, m8, it's a powerful drive.

A cityscape in the mountains, looks to be in a secluded place and the arcitecture is vaguely eastern in its design, reminds me a bit of something east asian, or inspired from such a style. It's a very colourful and vividly fluid style of building, reminds me of something like older tibetian or buddhist art. The city itslef is build in a crater in the mountains and is surrounded by rock on all sides, a series of flying vessels move about the skyline like insects in and out of a hive, this must be one of the only ways to have contact with the outside world for a place like this. It's a very busy city despite being in the middle of really nowhere and seems more like it's an airport than a place people actually live.

Essentially this seems to speak to me in the sense of a time of messages back and forth, indirect communication and a homebase of sorts. In a way I think if these girls are gonna cause any trouble, or bring any pleasantries, it's going to be at a distance of sorts, through a middleman, and that life will go on just the same either way, if any drama is to occur, it should probably be in spoken word or through all the fancy apps and online shenanigans kids have these days. Basically if you think those issues can be solved by closing the screen and walking away, you should have no fear, but if that terrifies you it may be best to think more carefully about who you let occupy your airspace.
>>
>>18827002
I didn't offer a reading, I did ask for an air query, and to reward it, I would have shared a cool picture or a dope song. I don't understand your point.
>>
>>18827004
Cool. Use all that money to buy yourself a deck. Learn to read tarot then trade with other readers, then people will stop yelling at you every time you come onto the threads to trade for pix and moozix.
>>
>>18826935
Nuria

Can you my future partner? how is he?
>>
>>18826935
I agree, I need help. Maybe I'm just not so keen on seeing it because nobody wants to help me with that specific violent rage problem. I had a burst of rage in a social worker's office once and I got appointments with a psychologist to tackle this very issue as she felt it was very important to work on this and there was definitely material worth digging but the therapist didn't want to touch it at all.
>>
File: trigger.jpg (313KB, 1576x2358px) Image search: [Google]
trigger.jpg
313KB, 1576x2358px
>>18827011

Here, tremble in anger faggot.
>>
File: 2.jpg (40KB, 409x548px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
40KB, 409x548px
>>18827011
>>
File: shizuku.gif (943KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
shizuku.gif
943KB, 500x313px
>>18826935
Tamamizu
Does the man I love ever REALLY give us another chance? Do I have a shot at ever marrying him?
>>
File: 3.jpg (211KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
211KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>18826978
woops linked the wrong person
>>18827017
>>
File: untitled.jpg (41KB, 933x603px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
41KB, 933x603px
>>18826970
>>18826981
I was trying to see if I could raise money for a fellow reader who is in financial trouble.

Check yourself. You need help.
>>
File: 4.jpg (97KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
97KB, 640x480px
>>
>>18827017
A lot of therapists don't want to take high-risk patients. I suggest just making a few calls around and explaining your situation honestly so they know what they're getting into. Don't be offended if they say no, because most of the time they just simply don't encounter enough high-risk patients to feel comfortable treating them. Losing suicidal patients is difficult, so is getting calls from the Police because your patient was arrested and demands to speak with them. You'll be fine, anon. It's gonna be a LONG road, but you have to start somewhere. Not everyone is going to be out to hurt you on purpose, but if you want love, like in your OP, you have to be willing to get hurt and you have to be able to process it like a healthy, stable human being.
>>
File: 5.jpg (164KB, 564x877px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
164KB, 564x877px
>>18827038
>>
File: 1429560791816.jpg (72KB, 512x511px) Image search: [Google]
1429560791816.jpg
72KB, 512x511px
>>18826953
I see a turtle that is made of pages, itty bitty pieces of paper that make it up and it's shell is a large roof looking structure that appears to be made up of pieced together book bindings, it's legs are like stacks of papers disheveled and organized, and in it's deep set eyes, a small yellow light glows that looks like a set of two glowing yellow kerosene lanterns in the night rather than eyes. The beast lumbers about slowly carrying it's weight, it's just made up of paper and should theoretically be blown away at the slightest breeze, but words have weight here, words have weight.

To me this seems to suggest that they are trying to move on with things but progress is slow and the words in it all are holding them back, a heavy feeling of what once was said, or what can be remembered. It's the feeling of, looking but never really being able to say goodbye to yesterday for sure. A sense of being rooted in the past but also taking solace in it. Like defining yourself and place by what you've done, and for that reason not being able to move on very quickly. You may try to, but it keeps coming back to that old set of words that make you who you are. if that makes sense, Caught in the past while trying to move towards something, possibly new, or maybe back to the same old place again. it's hard to say, but they're certainly carrying that weight if anything, it wears on them and it's on their mind a lot it would seem. words and actions being one, but also being a source of confusion and personal burden in one's mind.
>>
>>18827038
>Go on /div/ and ask for money

gtfo with that bullshit, leave it to the preachers on TV and those "Psychic reader" shops to rob people.
>>
>>18827054
It breaks my heart. Loving someone that is afraid to be hurt is the hardest thing, especially when begging them to believe that you would never try to hurt them and that they mean the world to you doesn't do much. I wish he would let me hold him forever. He deserves it. Thanks, Stray. I'm hurting pretty badly.
>>
File: 1450076185514.jpg (174KB, 992x701px) Image search: [Google]
1450076185514.jpg
174KB, 992x701px
>>18827014
>can you my future partner?
I sure can, but I hardly know you :^)
you wouldn't a stray now would you?

Someone very in touch with the sea in someway, it may be subtle like an old anscestor being a fisherman or something, but they speak a lot of the wonders of the ocean, they like it because of it's unexplored depths, the potential for adventure, and for it's vast and seemingly unfathomable expanse of wide open space. They have light brown hair and prefer to have a bit of facial hair going on. He's a history buff for sure and enjoys looking at artifacts and researching things of old, might be pertinent to his job or something it's hard to say, but he has a longing and interest in such matters.
>>
>>18827063
kinda sounds like me up there.
>>
Hey /div/ I'm doing 5 readings tonight, in order of arrival.

Reply with:
Name
Email

Readings will cost 50 dollars each.
Paypal only.
>>
File: 1455579159632.jpg (50KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
1455579159632.jpg
50KB, 526x701px
>>18827063
>I'm hurting pretty badly.
It's okay I am too after reading that, I've been there far too often. Kinda the story of my life actually, let's just hope your similar story has a happier ending than becoming an alcoholic that reads for people on a silly website in their free time. :^)

Honestly though best of luck, i know how ward that can be, especially when you see them try to move on and only get hurt time and time again, it's hard not to want to protect that smile even if they really don't think you can or don't want you to try, that's some noble stuff anonichi. I sincerely hope you can both be very happy someday regardless of the circumstances.
>>
>>18826935
Can you spare another random?
If so:
Alex

Is the person I'm romantically interested in worth pursuing, or should I move on? if the latter, will I meet someone interesting soon?
>>
File: 1486182993576.gif (1MB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1486182993576.gif
1MB, 800x1100px
>>18826935
Elizabeth
Does he really mean the things he says about me?
>>
>>18827098
Thanks, man. ;---; I just want to grab him and make him see that I won't hurt him but it's like every time we get closer things are great for awhile then he gets this "it's too good to be true" thing and pushes me away.
Good luck to you Stray. You deserve it. Everything you do for this thread is amazing. I wish you the best. I hope a nice waifu adopts you someday and nurses your wounds.
>>
>>18827046
I know some wierd healer type dude I'm gonna visit him probably he was able to help a lot of people in town. Otherwise I looked at CPTSD a lot. I'll have to look for a therapist of course.

Also I've been through a bad break up. I dumped the girl I loved the most and afterward I got into an argument with her and she stonewalled me and never replied to any attempts I've made to contact her since. I've been into a downward spiral of drug and binge drinking since and abusing myself for it. As of now I've been suffering because of this breakup longer than I've actually been into this relationship. Maybe it has something to do with it when I don't get replies it makes me very angry.

>>18827063
Her name was Maria. and welp sounds like me who's affraid of being hurt...
>>
>>18827090
lmao
>>
File: 1463551003174.jpg (75KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
1463551003174.jpg
75KB, 440x660px
>>18827024
>do I have a shot of marrying him?
That's some real devotion there anonkovich. I see small suburban neightbourhood and a house on the corner, a two bedroom place, it's small but it;s a nice little starter home or a place to start a family sort of thing. A place you'd expect a young couple and maybe one kid at most to live.

It's kind of a cheeky answer here and I apologize for that but it seems that you specificically will be able to sart a happy life with someone and live that "beginner couple" experience, I just don't have any way of identifying as to if it's with this guy or not. It'll happen for you and you'll be happy in some sense of it, but again I have no idea with who it will be sorry.
>>
>>18827006
Makes sence, I'm overthinking, there isn't a problem to cause, dez are girls doe rite ? wat dey do, lol.

Your turn, what be the question sir :)
>>
File: 3o6Zt5NWE6D7nqcA3m.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
3o6Zt5NWE6D7nqcA3m.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>18827145
Thank you. At least I know I'll be happy eventually. :I
>>
>>18826935

are you doing readings for everyone or only trading still
>>
File: 1462944767548.jpg (59KB, 474x378px) Image search: [Google]
1462944767548.jpg
59KB, 474x378px
>>18827126
>I hope a nice waifu adopts you someday and nurses your wounds.
I already have a senpai m8, she's one of the few reasons I'm still around and trying to be a better doggo every day, problem is that by definition senpais can just never notice you, but I'm a loyal little dog :^(

dunno why I'm telling you this though, you just hit a soft spot with that story of yours. anyhow I hope it really does work out for you, stay positive and don;t give up, sometimes you just have to fight it till the end.

>>18827101
>worth pursuing
>if the latter, will I meet someone
Gonna go out on a limb and say if you're that ready to ditch her if it's not likeyl, she's probably not all too important to you overall :^)

Vision was a lady who appeared to be a birdkeeper of sorts, she had a large tropical bird resting on her arm and she was feeding it treats as it sang and performed tricks at her fancy. SHe laughed a lot at this bird, but still had genuine compassion and care for it and wanted this bird to be at ease.

She has a calming touch but beware that it's not all for her amusement ultimately. IF you can be something more than simply entertaining than I can actually see a lot of potential there.
>>
>>18827135
I wish you such good luck, anon. I'm actually filled with joy that you're taking your needs seriously. Please check back into the thread every once in awhile and update on how you're doing. You seem like a nice person, just with a lot of hurt and a lot of love to give. Remember that there is a person underneath all that anger that is worth so much more than someone who won't reply to your messages.
>>
File: boss.jpg (378KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
boss.jpg
378KB, 1920x1200px
>>18827148
earlier reads got me thinking about a girl myself now too, won't ask anything silly like if we'll ever get together or anything like that, but I do want to know if she'll be happy. Basically she had a hard life, like a really hard life, and I want to know if the good times ever come for her, she could use a little happiness and I'm just curious now. If that's too much to ask I can always ask a simpler one.

thanks for humouring me tonight, really do appreciate it.

>>18827169
ask away, I actually haven't completed a trade yet all night, but am about to in just a sec when I reply to the lovely anon above your reply here. What's on your mind anonnini~
>>
>>18827174
>dunno why I'm telling you this though, you just hit a soft spot with that story of yours.
Dawwww, well, you're a sweetheart Stray and I hope your senpai notices you. :3 You are my favorite div reader!
>>
>>18827180
I don't know why but I'm tearing up a little bit. Thanks.
>>
>>18826935

cassie
can you tell me anything about my future husband? will i meet him soon?
>>
>>18827193
could it be the drugs?
>>
>>18827203
quit drugs months ago and alcohol in january so no
>>
File: 03.jpg (42KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
>>18827107
It's all appearances, they'll tell you what they know, but they won't show. To me it seems as if it's all an act for one reason or another, a way to utilize people for their own good even if it's not being done consciously, the idea is that of self interest here. That if words were weapons you should be terrified. Duplicitous natures of things, what appears to be good maybe isn't so great and the bad will be ever so charming. Try to keep your wits about you and focus on your ideals overall even if it means making the hard call. Honestly seems like a real catch 22 here for you, a kind of damned if you do, damned if you don't, either way it's gonna be a tough call to make, but I bet you can manage to come out the other side alright in the end.
>>
>>18827193
You're welcome. Just remember, at the end of the way, you're all you've got, and no matter how badly you abuse yourself, you're not hurting the person that hurt you. You're worth your love and patience and kindness.
>>
>>18827212
>if words were weapons you should be terrified
>terrified
I am. Fuck.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (48KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
48KB, 480x360px
>>18827186
Well.
Where do I begin.
Good days are to come, soon,
Part of you wants to enter the relationship wholeheartedly, part of you wants to hold back. So if you are in a relationship that empowers you then stay - if not it is time to move on, it's time to make a choice and you will do the right thing,i'm sure. I see you are in fear of some kind of legal affairs, stay calm and level-headed and seek sound counsel if you need to. Eventually you will enjoy success and enjoyment for past efforts, just trust in yourself.

This is a period of positive action with great potential. You are full of self-belief, feeling very empowered and will have the ability to think on your feet.

Good luck anon. From personal experience I understand that this kind of answer is probably not the clearest, but I know for a fact that You will be happy, you are a kind person so for you to be happy she must be happy, so you know how it's going to be. :)
>>
File: dnq8t0auv1tw3d56o1_1280.jpg (161KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
dnq8t0auv1tw3d56o1_1280.jpg
161KB, 1280x1024px
>>18827198
>will I meet him soon?
Very soon if you post more pastel goth pics like that :^)

STEM major most likely, leaning more towards the bio-chem side of things, his job requires a clean room environment and a dress code of lab gear. he's a little on the tall and lanky side but actually isn't a hungry skeleton or anything. He's got light light hair, that's almost so short I can hardly tell the colour between light brown or blonde. it's shaven for sure, and he's not bald or anything. His job seems ti involve sampling specemins and various slides. Dunno it's all really sciency looking and pretty professional, bet he makes fat stacks with a career like this, if youre into that whole money thang.
>>
Anyone want to trade? I do tarot.
>>
File: 1451437624331.jpg (93KB, 550x670px) Image search: [Google]
1451437624331.jpg
93KB, 550x670px
>>18827223
>I am. Fuck
That sounds like a real bad situation, you doing what you can to stay safe anonnichi?

>>18827227
>so for you to be happy she must be happy
pic related
Honestly thanks for the little bit of hope in all that. I'll think about that read for the next few days, that's gonna stick with me man. sincerely thanks. I appreciate it.

>>18827232
trade me up fampai see >>18826935
>>
>>18827247
>trade me up fampai
Thanks. You can call me Nine.
I've got a love query so I hope you're not sick of those yet. I spent some time with someone important to me recently and I'm wondering what they took away from the time we spent together. You can call them Clark. I'd also like to know if the time we spent together had an effect on our future. Will good things come of it?

Yours? I'll be using celtic cross.
>>
>>18827216
thank you, I think I'm gonna be able to calm down a bit for tonight. A tiny bit of kindness is worth millions
>>
>>18827263
Well, 4Chan isn't the best place to find kindness, anon, but I'm glad we met and I was able to share some love with you. :)
>>
>>18827247
>you doing what you can to stay safe anonnichi?
Yeah I'm good. I don't have an issues making those hard calls so I'm gonna just make it.
>>
>>18827247
>>so for you to be happy she must be happy
It's a complex thing I know, I've been in same kind of deal where her happiness meant my loss, but it all turned out well, you will understand it afterwards lol.

Protip: You should be opening your mind to new and unexpected possibilities, trust in flow, trust in light.
>>
I would like a reading if anyone is willing to do so.
Cam
Capicorn
Tall, green eyes
"Will my luck pick up in the near future?"
>>
File: 1477117757486.jpg (88KB, 698x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1477117757486.jpg
88KB, 698x1024px
>>18827262
>love query
>hope you aren't sick of them
Honestly feels like I'm one of the few readers here who enjoys if not prefers them, honestly a lot of people in the world could use some love in the lives. ironically you posted a love live image now that I think of it. But that aside:

So, your wondering if Clark might just happen to be your superman eh? Well it seems this guy's just a regular Clark, but he thinks your super, man. If anything they seem a bit taken back at the attention and are actually in that awkward phase of damage control where you try to self observe and make sure you aren't coming off too strong or too passive. He may be overthinking things a bit, but the fact he's still considering them probably means you left quite an impression. I bet he even wants to see you again, what a dork!, a sweethearted dork!

I think they are probably interested and trying to strategize and make themselves seem appealing. They may not be all to well versed in things, but they seem to have a fond feeling towards it all, whether platonic or potentially romantic I'm unsure, but they do seem to think you're cute and nice, which is always a good start and a flattering thing for people to think of you.

as for my question what should I be looking for to my goals? What things should I keep in mind and try to improve if I hope to achieve some degree of sucess with my hopes and dreams? This is both in terms of career and love, normally they're separate but they're kind of intertwined for me in some sense if all goes well.

>>18827294
>opening your mind to new and unexpected possibilites, trust in flow, trust in light.
Not really too sure how to do that, but I'll try my best. closest I can do is do the impossible and row row fight the power, but I'll try my best m8, thanks for the advice really means a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1IVX9P9kVk
>>
>>18827297
>"Will my luck pick up in the near future?"
Not in near future, what about your health, have you gone thru those problems ?
>>
>>18827311
Health is okay. I've been working out consistently for the past month or so, so Ive been feeling a little better than usual. Do you need any other information?
>>
>>18827305
Hanged Man crossed by Death
Eight of Cups
Ace of Pentacles reversed
Fool
Hierophant
Knight of Wands
Nine of Swords
Two of Cups, The Star

Wow, mate. Um, you've been through some shit, huh?
Well it seems as though right now you're caught in what seems like a bland and stale situation, caused by Death, which you probably know is an ending. Death isn't just any ending, it's usually an incredibly difficult ending. The ending, like physical death, is natural and irreversible, no matter how hard we try to resist. The background for the situation is Eight of Cups, which compliments the Death card. It is about feeling tired and wearing, looking for answers, and moving on. Your recent past is represented by Ace of Pentacles, which is a loss of opportunity and usually indicates financial stresses and concerns. The Fool is your future influences, which does well for you in starting on the meat of this spread. The Fool is about truly letting go and moving forward--new beginnings abound.
We have Hierophant as your possible answer. Perhaps what you need is some structure in your life, some sort of commitment that shows you tangible results over time. This could be school, adopting a pet, hitting the gym--anything that tests your mettle but is also rewarding. Next we have Knight of Wands in your resources. This is a good resources to have, as the Knight is adventurous and self-confident. The cards may be telling you that it is time to expand your horizons beyond your comfort zone and take some risks with high rewards. In your feelings we have Nine of Swords, which is appropriate. You seemed like a tortured fellow. Life can really fuck with a person, but you've got to pick yourself up and push through it. You've got a lot to offer yourself and the world. Your outcome is wonderful; we have Two of Cups and The Star as your outcome which tells me you'll achieve your goals, especially in love. Seems like the highlight of the spread is letting go of the past and taking (1/2)
>>
>>18827305
Could you do a love related read for me too?

Mikey
What does she think of me? Will we ever be together?
>>
>>18827347
>>18827305
(2/2) some risks. You've got some obstacles ahead of you, but in all honesty, it seems like the worst may be behind you. It's all a matter of just having the mental fortitude to accomplish those goals which you have set for yourself. Good luck, friend, and thanks for the read.
>>
>>18827305
>Not really too sure how to do that

Not a problem, you will notice that natural flow is nicer than forced, commanding to life makes disbalance.
>>
>>18827318
Well i'm seeing that you will or is or went thru tough times, diseases or illness, rough times that will give you confidence for a new, better beginning, love, fortune.

I see fear, lacking nerve, and confusion towards what you want, be careful of people surrounding you whom seem trustworthy because they probably aren't.

Trust in yourself, do good, you will gain good. Trustworthy person will come after you learn how to live with yourself. Good luck anon
>>
File: images-3.jpg (5KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
5KB, 224x225px
>>18827366
Thanks anon, seems accurate. God speed.
>>
Could someone do a reading for me?
Male
Taurus
"How are things going to develop with this girl?"
You can call me G, if it is needed
>>
File: 1468116419743.png (46KB, 688x750px) Image search: [Google]
1468116419743.png
46KB, 688x750px
Could I also have a reading if anyone is willing?

Male
Scorpio
"If I were to get my boxing license and go the matches right now how far would I make it before I'd start hitting some barriers."
Notably to make millions professionally you have to be undefeated so I'm asking for an appraisal. Thank you
>>
anyone who reads lenormand can give me a reading please?
>>
>>18827515
why precisely lenormand?
>>
Someone read me please
Male
Capricorn
Julian
Tell me about my near future please
>>
Readings
Go

(be back in 15 min)
>>
>>18827685
male
what do you see happening the next 3 months for me please
>>
>>18827685
Male
Will i have health problems this year?
>>
>>18827685

Male.

If I go to the picnic this Saturday what will happen between M (female) and me?

Thank you reader.
>>
>>18827685
Male
Love / Work / General / Whatever
>>
>>18827685
Female
love general please
>>
>>18827685
could you do me >>18827448 please?
Tarot would be nice, unless you're capable of an accurate form of scrying that'd be even better. Thank you.
>>
>>18827685
Male
Life Goals / Love (Personally don't care that much so if this is time consuming just skip)
>>
>>18827685

Male

Career
>>
>>18827685
female
what does he feel about me?
>>
>>18827706
>Promises to trade
>Flakes out on 4-5 people
>>
>>18827770
This

Fuck that guy
>>
>>18827174
Thanks for the read. Sorry for the delay - fell asleep.
>Gonna go out on a limb and say if you're that ready to ditch her if it's not likeyl, she's probably not all too important to you overall :^)
I don't think that's really true, but I'll keep your point in mind anyway.

>Vision was a lady who appeared to be a birdkeeper of sorts, she had a large tropical bird resting on her arm and she was feeding it treats as it sang and performed tricks at her fancy. SHe laughed a lot at this bird, but still had genuine compassion and care for it and wanted this bird to be at ease.
>She has a calming touch but beware that it's not all for her amusement ultimately. IF you can be something more than simply entertaining than I can actually see a lot of potential there.
Interesting. I'll keep that in mind.
>>
My apologies, the errands took longer than I've expected

>>18827696
>what do you see happening the next 3 months for me please
Knight of Cups
Lots of emotional, opportunities to make your desires come true if you manage to renounce certain desires.

>>18827703
>Will i have health problems this year?
6 of Wands
Nah, things will be stable.

>>18827706
>If I go to the picnic this Saturday what will happen between M (female) and me?
Knight of Cups
There's a chance of you speaking of your feelings with her, but somehow it lacks of depth, things aren't stable enough.

>>18827718
>Love / Work / General / Whatever
8 of Wands

>>18827724
>love general please
4 of Disks
Stability, mostly in the physical sense, work on the emotional.

>>18827738
>>18827448
>"If I were to get my boxing license and go the matches right now how far would I make it before I'd start hitting some barriers."
7 of Cups
Don't like this card, tells to not fool yourself, the success will be illusory.

>>18827750
>Life Goals / Love
2 of Disks
Be the change you want to see, sometimes we gain on one side and lose the other, find the middle path, be flexible.

>>18827757
>Career
4 of Cups
Try to protect your assets not in a dominant form, things seems to be worrysome on the emotional level, don't give in into anxiety.

>>18827768
>what does he feel about me?
The Moon
Doesn't know well yet, though whatever it is it's an illusory image.

----
My deck feels weird today, I'll end here now, til next time /div/
>>
Trading
>>
thanks anon
>>
>>18827808
thank you for the read
>>
>>18827808
2 reading here, ty senpai
>>
>>18824449

Hey. How accurate was the vision of my death?
>>
>>18827820

Query?
>>
>>18827846
Why are things at the way they are now between us?
>>
File: IMG_20161226_140727_01_01.jpg (2MB, 1818x3414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161226_140727_01_01.jpg
2MB, 1818x3414px
Read me?
I can't trade, don't know shit about tarot, if still anyone's up for it,
29 male here , wanna know about my financial situation in future.
>>
>>18827855
i see you dying in car accident while you are taking pictures of yourself
>>
>>18827855
>>18827900
Checked
>>
>>18827855
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

I see growth if you stop digging that ditch you're already in and focus on something you love.
>>
>>18827853

Five of Swords, Hermit Reversed, Dead reversed, Start reversed

Oh wow... well the way i see it one of you could got into shit, needed support and did not got it. This has decreased the value of the relationship, its not the same and it will never be the same...

Sorry for being harsh, but those were terrible cards... Advice cards are King of Cups and Eight of Swords. Put your emotions as a priority, dont play victim, be the doctor or so to speak. I would advise to walk away but if you decide to stay, then keep your chin up at all times.

I feel iffy about my reading (had to do it in a rush) so no need to trade, unless you think i was accurate.
>>
I'll do some three-card readings.

>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>>
>>18827942
>>18827942
I will trade thanks what do you want to know?
>>
>>18827947
Male, Sagittarius

Should i study more or just start working ?
>>
>>18827947
male
virgo
financial situation please
>>
>>18827947
female leo
does my crush have feelings for me?
>>
>>18827947
male
Libra
When will i find a girlfriend?
>>
>>18827947
Female
Aquarius
Near future love
>>
>>18827947
Male
aquarius
A general for this year. ty
>>
>>18827947

>Female
>Sagittarius
>How do I win E's heart?

Thank you!
>>
>>18827933
Thanks for the reading
>>
>>18827955

The Tower - Long-standing activity or approach that may bring about disaster if continued. Pressure building up. Long-buried emotions let loose. News. A flash of understanding.
The Hermit (rev) - Involvement with others. Fear of loneliness. Disturbing dreams. A desire to not grow up.
Ace of Pentacles - Health. Prosperity. Beauty. Good weather.

This in combination with the pendulum and coin work I did -- which revealed answers of "Yes" and then "No" to the two parts of your query -- indicates that you should stick with your studies, but you need to take a better approach to them. You also need to find a(n) [better] outlet for emotions. Be patient -- good info will be on the way if you do these things -- especially if you network and develop a good support system of people you can lean on / who can help you out. The results look good of you do these things!
>>
>>18827957

King of Pentacles - Fundamental male principle. Someone who cares deeply for family and for nature. Hard Worker.
3 of Swords - Oppressive situations. Mourning. Sorrow.
The Tower (rev) - A shaking up. A minor disturbance.

Work hard and keep your eye on the prize -- don't lose sight of what's important. There may be hard times, but know that they are just a minor shakeup and are not as bad as they seem. Things will work out in the end if you persevere.
>>
>>18827959

9 of Wands (rev) - Weakness. Passivity. Arrogance or misuse of power.
4 of Swords (rev) - Movement away from silence and peace. New beginnings or old troubles.
8 of Cups (rev) - Hidden joy. New happiness. Positive change.

Things are going to be interesting, and you're going to find out one way or another. But there will be some positive opportunity in the end.
>>
>>18827950

Just a general, if you need a topic, love will do.
>>
>>18827976
Thank you, really appreciate that.

I'm in a catch22 kinda situation, but thanks, i think it makes sense now.
>>
>>18827990
Page of swords, king of cups, five of wands

There was or will be a message with new info revealed from a youung page that will cause a man to hide their true emotions. The page will become upset at this hiding of emotions and an argument will erupt.
>>
>>18828027

Want to trade again?
>>
>>18827962

The Bouquet

The Bouquet is connected to the number 9. It can mean Spring, September, 9 days, 9 weeks, or 9 months.
>>
>>18827964

Ace of Wands - Gift of fire. Energy, optimism, confidence. Desire. Beginnings.
10 of Swords (rev): Troubles passing. Relief. Need to rest.
Page of Cups (rev) - Loss of self-assurance. Importance of personal history ignored.

Things look really good as long as you put in the right efforts, keep confident, and remember the things you've learned.
>>
Trading

How will she take message A

How will she take message B
>>
>>18828043
thank you
>>
>>18827965

3 of Pentacles - Work not going well. Unemployment. Laziness.
7 of Swords - Depression. Possibly, the need to leave a situation for new possibilities.
Justice (rev) - Do not act out of habit. Imbalance. You may be acting unfairly. Trying to avoid an honest evaluation.

It looks like you're going to need to focus your energy/efforts on work! You're also going to need to do what you can for your own happiness and well-being. Make changes to better these things! New habits, new ways of thinking, and being real!
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>18828071
>>
>Creating new threads before bump limit of 310 posts is reached
It's either people don't know about the bump limit being 310 posts, or people are competing to be thr first poster out of competition or something.
>>
>>18827968

The Hanged Man - Being overly influenced by outside ideas. Pressure to conform. Demands. Sacrificing something to get past hangups. Lack of purpose.
Page of Wands (rev) - Unfulfilled potential.
9 of Pentacles (rev) - Misusing material gain. Greed.

This sure doesn't look like good news for your query!
>>
>>18828038
Sure

Are we headed towards a relationship?
>>
>>18828082
Well, shit.

Thank you anon!
>>
How will my spiritual future be?
>>
>>18828084

Strength and Queen of Pentacles, Knight of Swords.

There are good chances, but no card is decisive. At the very least you will fix things and avoid repeating mistakes/ bringing things from the past. You guys will be as rational as possible concerning your future, be it together or apart.

Good outcome but not necessarily what you want but what (although it could be) you need.

For me i want to know if this page of swords is the girl i am more into right now or someone else.
>>
>>18828106
The Lovers, Temperence, Five of Cups

The girl you are more into right now. The news might cause some distance but it will be resolved in time because this information is not a huge deal in the big picture of things.
>>
File: centurr_zps073e5a12.png (156KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
centurr_zps073e5a12.png
156KB, 900x700px
First and foremost, sorry for the air query. I've been on /x/ here and there but haven't really dabbled into /div/ related subjects save for some interest in vodou, witchcraft and tarot on my own time. I have some questions and while I don't feel confident enough in my abilities to trade anyone a reading, I'd be glad to sketch you your favourite cryptid or one of your own, or whatever the hell you want really in exchange for your time. Can supply a photo of my eye or palm if needed.
I'm 23, Cancer, female, you can call me Ley (pronounced Lee if you need to say it out loud).
My question is; how will he respond to me?
>>
>>18828680
The question itself is semi love related, so feel free to delve into it like a romantic question.
>>
>>18828680
You should try the other thread as this one has finally reached its bump limit and is practically dead
>>
can I get some sort of read to tell me what will happen with either path I choose coming up? I seem to be at a fork and I don't know which path I will be better with
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.