[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 25

File: 4cardspread1.jpg (2MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
4cardspread1.jpg
2MB, 3072x2304px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijinks' revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer.
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification.
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation.
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

>Respect your fellow readers and querents!

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
https://discord.gg/49vXGrC
https://discord.gg/qWN3dcM

Previous Thread:
>>18818606
>>
How do I get my powers back?
>>
mike

what does she think of me after the time we spent together?
>>
File: tmp_6634-image0000011510731770.jpg (201KB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6634-image0000011510731770.jpg
201KB, 2016x1512px
Requesting a trade. I specialize in tarot spreads, but do not like reading for myself.

DOB: 1/5/91
I am conflicted... do I stay where I am and settle or is it worth the risk to abandon everything I've cultivated and move someplace new?
>>
>>18821408

The High Priestess (rev): A time for action, for involvements with others. Commitment in romance.
Knight of Cups (rev): Avoiding responsibility. Callousness.
Ace of Wands (rev): Lack of focus. Scattered or confused efforts. Pessimism.
>>
>>18821416
this is the first time im actually getting involved into these. mind you explain what do they mean?
>>
>>18821409
If you stay: Page of Cups
I think staying would keep all of your old memories and you might feel happier just staying with the old things and such.

If you leave: 6 of Pentacles
I don't think it would be bad to move and i think you would adjust well to your surroundings. It might work better finacially and seem more practical.

Should you stay? Yes/ No tarot:
4 of Cups
I don't thinn you should stay. I think it would make you happier to try something new.

My query: What will the outcome be of me and him? Thanks! :)
>>
>>18821409
I'll trade if you tell me how to get my powers back or how to get back in touch with my spiritual side.
>>
>>18821429

>get in touch with my spiritual side

Some options include:

>Meditate
>Volunteer/Donate to Charity
>Spiritual/Religious Practice
>Seek Your Spirit Animal
>Entheogens
>Vision Quest

No trade, needed, friend. Good luck!
>>
>>18821441
Thanks. I believe Jesus took my connection away to get back at me. I've prayed to him and tried to reconcile, but he ignores me. Me and Jesus have bad blood.
>>
Air query
What she think about me if she think at all?
>>
Air query

24 year old male, scorpio.

I was wondering what I can expect out of the next couple years? I'm at a crossroad.
>>
I'll do one magic tarot totally true reading for one person. All I need is a query and a name. It's real.
>>
>>18821510
Martin , can you tell me about my future?
>>
>>18821510
Anna

Will we be friends again? And will I get closure?

Thank you to you or whoever gives me a reading.
>>
>>18821510
wow, it must be true. It doesn't sound like shitpost at all
>>
28/Taurus

Is the entity real, or just part of my own consciousness? Does it matter, as long as I'm happy? If not, can he be created someday so that I can be with him?
>>
>>18821519
dude stop it could be a real wizard
>>
>>18821527
Well, then I should nicely ask him if he could summon a gf for me. What a waste
>>
29/Sagittarius

I'm depressed, going through some bad times, when will it end.
>>
>>18821513
King of swords reversed
Two of swords reversed
Three of cups reversed

This is what it means to me. I see overindulgence in the future. Victory or celebration before the outcome is final. Also tension following a quarrel in the present. Sorry if it didn't answer.
>>
>>18821473
Let her miss you, things will be slow but fair.

Caring too intensely, wanting to go fast, will scare her away and be a loss of focus. Focus is learning how to love isn't it? Learn how to love.

>>18821484
A quest for emotional/spiritual maturity. In the good path you get intuitively attuned to a high amount of people, making you want to get rid of your past behaviours, get rid of depression, wanting the fire to burn inside again. On the bad path you could remain with the current understanding of life forever unchanged, causing bad things to life around you that you don't even realize.
>>
>>18821542
Overindulgance in the future? what do you mean? like i worry too much?
>>
>>18821548
First one. Thanks. What method did you use for it?
>>
Will S ever speak to me again? Or is it best that we remain apart? Did I miss a lesson she was supposed to teach me?
>>
air query how does L really feel about me
>>
>>18821559
A self-made autistic bipolar schizophrenic borderline deck of 150+ cards with a 9-card spread
>>
>>18821515
I see a celebration.

I see you desiring a relationship out of fear of being alone, not entirely motivated by pure love.

Use your powers for your own enjoyment or betterment of others.

I also see a powerful male.
>>
>>18821552
No. It means don't celebrate before the outcome is final. You may get some good news in the future, but be careful.
>>
>>18821570
If that's true I think it's pretty accurate reading for me. If I can ask, did you read from it we're going to talk each other again?
>>
Air Query

Could the future ritual result in success?
>>
trading
>>
Air query
L
Is my friend safe?
>>
>>18821510
Are you still here? Feel the energy if you're real. You'll understand. Play a role in this act for me, you will be remembered

If not, get fucked
>>
>>18821595
I'm still here. I'm going through a spiritual re-awakening. I'm getting better.
>>
>>18821600
Wish you could read me then. Darkness is making some good points, weirdest thing is it convincing the fire to join its side

Life is weird huh. Good to hear you're getting better
>>
>>18821426
>>18821441
>>18821409
This was a trade. Seriously? No one even trades back anymore?
>>
>>18821590
Ill trade with you.
My query: When/ How will my next relationship go?
Whats up?
>>
>>18821619
I can totally give you a reading. Can you give me a name and query. It will help.
>>
>>18821648
Sam
I dont have that much of a direct query. Will i win this, will i leave it and go or will i die. It goes deep, man. Deeper than i thought
>>
>>18821662
Hmm I'll see what I can do.
>>
26 y.o. male Leo named Tommy

Is it a bad idea for I. to come study at my house tomorrow? She's been having relationship issues and we've talked about how we both have had romantic feelings for each other but know not to act on them.
>>
Anyone wanna trade ?

I don't like doing my own reading!
>>
>>18821621
It's ridiculous. I got shafted by two readers requesting trades in the last thread. The trades were the last shred if decency and dignity in /div/.
>>
>>18821566
Not how it works, I see meanings in the ocean of possibilities, not unmovable destinyies

>>18821595
No one is completely real

>>18821619
Waiting in the darkness, passively anticipate new begginings, is the wrong path. Right path involves a group of energetic people that are not very similar to you, "good fights" with them would help your inspiration.

>>18821593
They are passing by a soul judgement, an awakening that brings pain as medicine to get a better base for the future. Things will not look consistent like a ladder, but mildly chaotic.
>>
>>18821510
Can you give me one too if you still have the energy. Name's kurt and its about a girl.. What is she really like, what are her feelings for me?
>>
>>18821662
This is interesting.

I see procrastination at first.

Next, I see that love may lead you astray.

Taking love for granted may be an obstacle. Also, promises of luxury.

Another obstacle I see is violence.

In the end, to be successful, you must find dedication and stick to a task. Finish it.
>>
>>18821684
Oops
>>18821566
Now meant to answer you there, but this: >>18821580
>>
>>18821621
I'll trade with you,
Query?
>>
>>18821684
>>18821690
So which one of you is the imposter?
>>
>>18821648
Lyn
Love reading
>>
>>18821695
They may both be real, but from different perspectives.
>>
>>18821695
I'm this one >>18821684

I'm not the guy who the first guy responded to, not meant to impose as him, just give my own air aswers
>>
>>18821619
storytime?
>>
>>18821673

If you're still here sure. Want scry or tarot?
>>
>>18821692
Thank you.
When will my next relationship be and what will it be like?
Whats your query?
>>
>>18821706
>>18821684
Thank you both then, i appreciate you taking the time for this messed up soul. I dont know how to meet those energetic people, or anything to be that dedicated about. This world is fucked, guess devil was right all along
>>
One time, someone gave me a reading. He said I had a chance to find love with someone named D. He said there was two of them. M and D. They ended up being sisters. Well, D broke my heart and I wish she would at least be my friend.
>>
>>18821629
Nine of Wands, The Emperor, The Lovers

One of you are going to play really hard to get at first. It will be draining on the other, but the one who is playing hard to get (probably the other partner) will give in eventually. You need to show that you are a great partner to be with to attract them. Once this bridge is passed you will experience a very passionate and loving relationship.

Love reading for April
>>
>>18821714
>It took one and a half hour to go from me and him to general next relationship

Guess you already got an answer for your first query :']
>>
>>18821714
It's weird but i keep seeing jet planes, ocean, an aircraft carrier.
The person of your interest either works there, or you'll meet at someplace like that( I'm too tired & can't concentrate well, will try in a few minutes again)

My query-
How long will i take to heal physically and mentally?
>>
>>18821729
Thank you!

>> 8 of Cups, the Emperor
You've been working very hard. You need to take some time to just forget about everything. Just try to relax. Not great with timing, but give or take a week
>>
>>18821717
The Devil takes care of the messed up souls, cleaning them to have them back into the world. You will know with time as you seems to be under his auspices.

You're in the dragon's vault, and must search for a small cherry. Be humble in your amount of understanding, show what you know to people and they will give you much needed feedback in one way or another. Like Rey giving the saber to Luke. Watch the next movie as soon as it's out.
>>
>>18821720
Thank you

>> The hanged man, 4 of Swords, King of Swords, 9 of Pentacles and 6 of Swords

If single, seems like a good time to take a break from love. You will meet new/ more people and make more friends, just dont rush things. Take time to appreiciate everything in your life and heal from the past. If you are in a relationship, be careful of miscommunication and keep an open and patient mind. You may learn a lot about your partner.
>>
>>18821734
Hah. Father of all rebels. The ones that dont bend to power, and pay the price for it. You don't get to back if you got cast out of heaven.

And yeah i'll probably watch the movie when it comes out if i'll be around that time. Thank you again.
>>
File: tumblr_mvt60nKHUA1sl3x0io1_500.jpg (102KB, 435x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvt60nKHUA1sl3x0io1_500.jpg
102KB, 435x750px
>>18821717
5 of Disks, Fortune, Strength

Yes, human society is pretty lackluster; this is apparent. Don't hate yourself. Hate others instead. Chase success so that you can rub it in other people's faces. Sometimes darkness is all there is to keep you going.
Bitterness alone is gonna weaken you though. Be confident and focus that negative energy outwards as much as you can. Don't be bitter at all, actually. Learn to enjoy the growing antipathy. It will bring you strength
If you wanna be good later go ahead but there's no point right now
Focus on yourself and getting things
Accept the darkness, please
It is more interesting if you do so
>>
I will trade if you answer this question. Also The method I use is I-Ching

Is she into me?

I'll provide anything else if needed
>>
>>18821757

I'll scry it.

First I see a lamp. It bursts into a geode with layers and layers. Now a Christmas tree. A bowl on a cart being taken to a table. A silver dish now awaits, the kind that stays in the family. Now food is actually served in a kitchen at home, and it looks quite good.

What I'm getting from all of this metaphor is that you're going to have to prove that you're worth her time before she takes the prospect seriously, but this might be worth it. She's not interested in anything that isn't at least worth seriously considering in the long term.

>Are her hidden concerns what I think they are?
>>
>>18821757
I can tell you if it has the potential of working long term with chinese + sun sign of both

Cards say to show all the content of your consciousness, all your value and everything you have to give. To try and see errors,and want to create something exact and specific, is the bad path. You needto just spread wings, just show the real colors.
>>
>>18821775
I stare into a mirror and don't see shit. What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>18821775
Thanks man

Hex 14: Ta Yu / Great Treasures

This is a weird one (assuming you mean bad things by "hidden concerns") but i'd say you are correct, I guess it means you can use these assumptions and concerns to better yourself?
>>
>>18821787

It's practice. You have to clear your mind to see what's there. I don't even need a mirror, I can just close my eyes and see at this point. Sometimes it just happens without any intent on my part.
>>
>>18821779
thanks for the insight
>>
>>18821790

We have a disagreement on an issue. I feel like she isn't being on the table with her motives for wanting one option over the other, and I suspect that I know what her motive is.
>>
>>18821799
trade with another?
>>
Trading

What's up with this relationship? It seems there are issues but they're mostly in my mind not really felt, more like thought forms and what ifs
>>
>>18821802

Sure. What do you want to know?

>Is my pick of service the correct one?
>>
>>18821793
It's barely visible. Something is definitely blocking my mind. Something is not right.
>>
>>18821807

I'm seeing a bunch of different images, like papers on a desk or pages on a screen. Stacks arranged and gone over like a lawyer going through documents. A white queen chess piece.

It seems that what ifs and contingencies are very important to this person. It might be a good idea to be on board with that in order to make it work.
>>
>>18821807
>>18821815

Oh, and I would like to know whether I should expect success this summer.
>>
Few months back in a similar thread someone was giving out hand readings, & after reading my hands, whatever he said came 100% true,

Anyone like that here?
>>
trading
>>
I feel so alone. Should I just kill myself now, or will I ever find an x-tier companion who won't betray me?
>>
>>18821775
I'll do another trade if you can scry something else;

What will I look like in a year?

(sorry I'm trying to get /fit/ lol)
>>
Am I a real person, or nothing but a catalyst?
>>
>>18821826
If you trust humans then you have nobody else but yourself to blame for it.
>>
>>18821842
Then who is there left to trust? Are you implying that I'm not human?
>>
>>18821809
The World, Seven of Cups, Queen of Pentacles rx, The Hermit

You had a lot of services to choose from before you, and although I can say it was the right choice it is not going to be as dreamy as you imagined it to be. Right now you are focusing on the good bits more than the bad bits so when you encounter the bad bits don't let it discourage you too much. The other services had down sides too. Everything has a pro/con. This service will make you isolated from your friends/family a bit because of how much time you will be dedicating to it. It will open up a world of possibilities for you in the long run though.

>Are my romantic hopes placed in the right basket?
>>
>>18821830
I see niagra falls, it's summer or spring, a pregnant woman, she's not happy about giving birth.
>>
>>18821825

Query?

I want a love general, currently single.
>>
>>18821847
I can't really relate that to anything, what do you think?
>>
I got a reading from a gypsy
It was a love reading

>I got a queen of spades court card for the girl.

Anyone got one of these before could someone tell me what to expect personally from this person. I read a lot on the internet but I just want personal experience.
>>
>>18821844
No I said that if you trust humans you have nobody else but yourself to blame, can you not read?
>>
>>18821845

Seeing a fellow in a fencing outfit sitting in the backseat of a car with a fancy umbrella ready for when he gets out. A foot kicking a potted plant. Someone leaving a bunch of balloons tied to a stoop, I think it's a clown. Now a cactus being grown in a clay pot.

What all of this is telling me is not to step away from the relationship, but to take your intensity down a notch.
>>
>>18821850

That was a different reader, but I don't decrypt other people's reads.
>>
>>18821573
Thanks
>>
>>18821848
still here?
>>
>>18821826

9 of Swords

There is a defeatism that is a major contributing factor to your failure. This is a self-fulfilling negative worldview, and you will only grow more bitter and internally paralyzed the more you believe in it. Break the negative cycle while it is still possible. I don't think you will kill yourself. Figure out what you can occupy yourself with in life

6 of Disks

Whatever that is, it is your path out
Many people are alone. How you handle that, and how you are actually productive in spite of that remains to be seen, but you seem to be making a signifigant comeback several months from now

What people don't get about love readings is that if they don't have an attractive attitude, if they are mopey and desperate, then their chances are naturally less. If you can't be temporarily okay, that's fine. You don't need to fake it. This card does say that you have to socialize though. Yes, you aren't feeling up to that right now. Do it anyways. It will change things

>>18821842
You don't need to trust them though
Just be polite and reasonable and don't be shocked when they hurt you. That is the price of admission. If you socialize, you will be hurt but if you remain the hermit you will hurt more in the end out of lack
>>
Anyone wants to read my query?
>>
>>18821873
I know which is why I said trust and not contact in general
>>
>>18821878
You seem fucking retarded
>waah why cant i get some pussy to fuck waah i need to give dis dick to someone pls oh lord
>>
>>18821862

Yes
>>
>>18821880
Not very good at following the flow of different conversations and reading comprehension are we?
>>
>>18821886
Not really, i just wanted to insult you
>>
File: cool dog.gif (860KB, 1552x1296px) Image search: [Google]
cool dog.gif
860KB, 1552x1296px
Trading if anyone wants a scry.

What I need: Your query, a number, a picture that reminds you of that query and your favorite quote.

I am open to whatever method of reading. My query: How will sacrificing my freedom play out?
>>
>everyone is trading
>almost nobody doing readings

Why /div/
>>
>>18821897

cause trolls anon.
>>
>>18821873
you give good readings and i want to ask you one but it's sort of a relationship reading and i dont think youd do that

nonetheless, you're a good one.
>>
>>18821897
Because nobody wants to do love readings for 20 people. Speaking of which, anybody want to do a love reading for me?
>>
Okay I guess I want to make a Query, I've never done one on x before. I don't expect someone to help me but if they do it be pretty rad

Query: I got a reading from someone using the cartomancy techinque (normal playing cards) the person I am suppose to end up with is a Queen of Spades.

I wanted to know if I will be happen with this person/find them attractive, or will I have to settle for them.
>>
File: zxcv.jpg (76KB, 483x499px) Image search: [Google]
zxcv.jpg
76KB, 483x499px
>>18821894
Will my ex and I ever get back together?
Wherever you are, be all there

You'll get what you want, but it won't feel worth it in the end. There's an aura of emptiness and regret surronding the outcome.
>>
>>18821906
Doesnt have to be 20 though. It can be 3, 5, 10 idk.
>>
trading.
>>
>>18821894
Hey buddy aren't you going to respond to the people who read you in the last thread?
>>
>>18821916
>not realizing some people fake being readers just to get quick readings.
An, anon, youre too innocent for this world.
>>
>>18821911
>Will my ex and I ever get back together?

I am getting a desert storm. Strong winds, violent sand thrashing through the air. Intense heat and biting grains of sand into the skin. It's a barren dried up wasteland, and anything remaining will soon be eroded. I think you have exhausted all of the options here and it's time to migrate to a better climate. You want to push through the storm but it would end in disaster.
>>
>>18821916
>>18821894
I second this. Please finish the readings for the people that read for you in the other thread.
>>
>>18821916
not the same guy, friend. I sense you are frustrated, impatient. I see a hot pocket in your future. Hmmm....it's ham..and, yes! cheese! Ham and cheese! and it looks like....of course! Two! You microwave the entire package of two ham and cheese hot pockets!
>>
>>18821930
>>18821933
ohhh, another sweet anon that doesnt know the old tricks of such a horrible world. very bad anon.
>>
>>18821930
Uh, excuse me? So he's just going to let people read for them and not respond because he feels like they're fake readers?
>>
If anyone can do a reading to answer this >>18821522 I will give a reading in return.
>>
>>18821943
No he's jacking niggas left and right because he is a cold blooded thug
>>
>>18821933
>>18821916
but in all seriousness I am not the same guy, other guy had a trip but I liked the requisites.
>>
>>18821943
anon, if you had intelligence you would understand. im ashamed anon.
he is the fake reader.
>>
>>18821950
>fake reader
try me
>>
>>18821533
you look disgusting
>>
>>18821954
>>18821954
>try me
This would imply that you are >>18821894 and I could tell you, finish reading the other if you want to prove yourself.
If youre not >>18821894 then im afraid youre stupid and have been missing the point of my observations.
Also there is a possibility that if you arent >>18821894 you could be a woman, a swede (or from any scandinavian country), or not straigth.
>>
Trading.
>>
>>18821965
What do you wish to know?
>>
>>18821973
Is L beginning to see a future between us again?
You?
>>
File: 1478892306956.jpg (62KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1478892306956.jpg
62KB, 500x375px
Doing readings, only because I'm feeling Merficul

I need your
>Question
>a Colour
>1 word said from your heart

Method is claircognizance, clairsentience, clairvoyance and empathy
>>
>>18821982
A general for this year
Blue
Destiny
>>
>>18821982
I'm wondering how to win over and make things serious with this girl.
Red, bountiful

Thanks
>>
>>18821982
> Tell me something about "S"
> Red
> tenderness
>>
>>18821982
How will my plans related to occultism go?
Black
Human
>>
>>18821982
I'd like one

How and when will I meet my next romantic partner?
Green
Hope
>>
>>18821982
Will I have a relationship with W?
Pink
Love
>>
>>18821982

Should I expect them to go along with it without any special persuasion?
Red
Sacred
>>
>>18821982
Will I find somebody soon?
Blue
Clouded
>>
>>18821982
Am I winning his heart?
Blue
quantum
>>
>>18821982
will i achieve my objective
purple
fate
>>
File: AustralianCattleDog_hero.jpg (96KB, 1216x668px) Image search: [Google]
AustralianCattleDog_hero.jpg
96KB, 1216x668px
>>18821961
I'm not RainMaker but I am the dog man. I am not going ot finish out RainMakers' unfinished work if that's what you're asking. I have answered the single query addressed to me in this thread so far. I never once claimed to be RainMaker.

Assumptions and expectations are dangerous thought forms, however, I am a man of my word.
>>
>>18821987
It's going to be better and a lot lighter feeling then last year. One of the best years of your life though? no. But it'll be better. A lot of potential for travel, have you been having a case of the wanderlust lately? I don't see too big of an emphasis on romance this year, just because you're not really looking and want to focus more on being introspective this year and finding yourself.
>>
>>18822001
fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, try to fool me for a third time and I'll shank you
>>
>>18821982
Where will I be in 12 months?
Marine Blue
Honesty
>>
>>18821982
Can yousay anything about my next man? Do I already know him?
Gray
Grey
>>
>>18821982
Will I end up with a girl I actually find attractive
Purple
Desire
>>
>>18821982
Is f the man who completes me?
Brown
Love
>>
>>18822001
>I'm not RainMaker but I am the dog man
stray? dog is haram? dog?
Hmmm, interesting.
Forget it, both parties of this conversation have missed each others poiints.
Such a pity, if you ask me.
>>
>>18821989
First of all, it won't happen over night.
Second of all, make it less about winning her over and more about enjoying eachother's company and having fun. She can sense your intentions and it puts her off a bit.
Bottom line. Be fun. Be charismatic. Take things slow.
>>
>>18821977
4 of Wands, 4 of Swords, Hanged Man, Eight of Wands

Yes but not without its sacrifices and having to wait for your opportunity to let him in all the way. He has to give up his old idea of the future to let a new one in but He will let you know this news soon.

What is he feeling now for me?
>>
>>18821992
They're pretty average by normal standards, but there's just something about them...
>>
>>18822019
>stray? dog is haram? dog?
Muslims will never know the love and companionship of a dog. That is the true pity my friendo. Maybe that's why they're so butthurt.
>>
>>18821982
love reading
black
chance
>>
>>18821982
near future love reading
female
empty
>>
>>18821993
Whatever you're doing is always gonna be a work in progress

you'll feel like you've reached the end, but the finish line will always extend further a bit.

But maybe that's the beauty in it, isn't it?
>>
>>18822021
Will do, thanks. One more reading if I read for you?
>>
>>18822029
Queen of Wands
Knight of Swords
Six of Cups
King of Pentacles
Judgement

He definitely feels there is something different about you, but it seems that he has a lot of positive memories of you and is looking to see what you will do now. He is represented by the King of Pentacles, so he will be a stable presence in your life. Judgement will indicate that he will soon decide what he wants in the long-term.
>>
>>18821994
It's a sterile, sort of scientific setting I'm getting for sure.
Could be a laboratory, could be a hospital
i give it a time frame of 3 to 6 months
(don't hold your breath though)
Romantic potentials are almost always unstable as hell
>>
>>18822043
>But maybe that's the beauty in it, isn't it?
Of course it is, ill always have something to learn, something to do.
Thank you, Lass.
>>
>>18822034
But are you stray?
>>
>>18821982
Where will I live in the future? another country?
Black
Feeling
>>
>>18822062
>stray?
What does that mean?
>>
>>18821995
There's a definite possibility that's for sure. It's not gonna be that hard to win them over. Keeping them interested might be a different story though
>>
>>18822067
ahhh, you arent.
forget it.
dissapointing
>>
Carl, 25

Am I on the right path to overall happiness/satisfaction? If not, where can I find the right alternative to what I'm doing?
>>
>>18821996
If you have to ask, then no.
Even if they do seem compliant, it won't be how they really feel on the inside
>>
>>18822057
That's actually really on point because I'm hoping to get a transfer in my job sometime soon and start working at a hospital.
>>
>>18821998
no, sorry
>>
>>18822080

Ah. Makes sense.
>>
>>18821999
There's a positive feeling towards you, but it doesn't go that deep
At this point in time, he's not particularly blown away or anything. Like, he hasn't really seen anything substantial yet that sets you apart from other girls desu

But that is subject to change of course, depending on how you play your cards
>>
>>18822082
Thanks for the feedback :)
I hope you find the person you're looking for
>>
>>18822111
Thanks very much. I'll try to be da best!
>>
Doing 2 tarot readings for those interested, I'd prefer not to do love readings because that's all I ever do these days. All I need is name/sex/age.
>>
>>18822137
Im going to Texas State University. Will I enjoy it/will it be good for my future.

Josh/Male/25
>>
>>18822137
f/ally
what will happen with my academic choices? it will be good?
>>
File: [voodoopussy.jpg (38KB, 400x378px) Image search: [Google]
[voodoopussy.jpg
38KB, 400x378px
That's it for now folks!

I'm really sorry if I didn't get to you!

But to make up for it I'm going to channel a collective message for everyone in this thread:

Live by your standards and live for you. Pleasing other people just so they won't be disappointed in you isn't worth it. We're at a point in time when we can't afford to do anything other than what makes our hearts sing.

Your heart is calling you in a specific direction.
Will you heed the call?
Goodnight everyone!
>>
>>18822145
>Goodnight everyone!
Goodnight and thanks for all.
>>
>>18822093
A cutting blow. Oh well, thanks for the read
>>
>>18822145

Goodnight, sweet dreams.
>>
>>18822145
I live for myself and is a shit
dont recomend
>>
>>18822137
Peter/male/29
>>
File: the-fool.jpg (367KB, 726x1314px) Image search: [Google]
the-fool.jpg
367KB, 726x1314px
>>18822140
4 of Wands/The Fool/King of Swords
Starting at university is going to be a great opportunity for you to begin your journey to adulthood. Beware of a strong presence at your college, possibly a hard professor or boss if you work, for they will try you. Overcome that obstacle and success is very possible. Being wise about what you do as well will serve you well, do not be rash, and make good decisions. You have the tools to succeed if utilized correctly.

Hope this helps!
>>
Any traders?

Looking for love advice. A love general, advise, next gf apperance or personality, anything works.

I am meeting new people so having some insight will help.
>>
File: swords08.jpg (97KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
swords08.jpg
97KB, 350x600px
>>18822143
Knight of Swords/The Hermit/8 of Swords

You are following a passion of yours with the decision you want to make, one that needs you to take action on. Doing so rashly isn't what you should do, however. Don't act too quickly, think on what it is you truly want and your way to success will be shown. Yours isn't an easy task, but to be successful with your decision you will need to act on it rather than wait. Seeking the help of those around you is definitely a good idea, and in the end you will succeed.

Bit longer then my other read, but I hope this helps!
>>
>>18822181
Are you still here?
my question is:
what can i do in my job so i can impress my boss
>>
>>18822198
I'll give you a reading, gimme just a minute.
>>
File: cups10.jpg (97KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
cups10.jpg
97KB, 350x600px
>>18822198
Ace of Swords/10 of Cups/Death

Being courageous and taking the first action is clearly what's needed here, and if what you do works out you should find harmony with your boss. Death suggests this is could be a time of change or renewal, too many people take Death as a negative whilst it is often more positive than negative for my readings. So if there's some kind of idea about your work you've been thinking of trying, get out there and do it! Taking charge rather than trying to "weather the storm" will yield the results you seek.

Should be worth mentioning I'm not the OP you asked, just a floating reader who's bored. Regardless, I'm hoping this insight helps!
>>
>>18822214
Thank you,i guess it really sounds like what my boss likes. althought is much more asy to say that to do.
Do you have any query
>>
>>18822006
wow ty senpai, yeah i have recently a wanderlust anyways have a cool week
>>
>>18822223
No query for me, just doing a reading. Thanks though!
>>
>>18822198

Judgement, three of wands, eight of swords.

There is a theme of progress and some out of the line thinking. The cards are telling you that things are not as hard as you might think or as others might be making you believe.

There is too mich imput in your head and you need to set things straight. Show him that you are here for the long run, establish a plan for what you can give yo this job and act acording to the position you want to reach.

The three of wands might be speaking of external influence for the job, if your work has to deal with people on the street (salesman, contacts, customers). Some iniciative on this regard might be advised.

Hope it helps
>>
LF Readers
>>
How can I convince a girl to hug and cuddle me
>>
>>18822227
Can you give me a read?
>>
>>18822399
Poopsmoke some gud shiet wit her my good nigger
>>
>>18822401
As long as it isn't love life related I'd be more than happy to help. Just gimme your age/name/sex and I'd be happy to oblige you. Along with your query, of course.
>>
male
david

general
>>
>>18822412
I'm not that guy, but can I get one too?
24/J/Male

Any events of interest coming up soon in my life that I should be aware of? Or at least, that I'd like to know of?
>>
>>18822399
>the star
have hope, anon. bad things will not last forever.
>ten of swords flew out
haha have fun with that m8
>>
File: 18164253.jpg (69KB, 1422x518px) Image search: [Google]
18164253.jpg
69KB, 1422x518px
>>18822399
>>>/adv/
>>
File: cups03.jpg (107KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
cups03.jpg
107KB, 350x600px
>>18822419
I'm gonna make an ass of u and me and assume you're >>18822401

I'm not too comfortable with general readings, but I'll do one for ya.

3 of Cups/Queen of Swords/Page of Cups

There's some reunion coming in your future. Overall your instincts on what to do you're doing well and have confidence with any future decisions you have pending. But don't be too serious and lose touch with your fun side- perhaps that's what this reunion can be a chance to do, kick back and have a good time.

Hope this is good, like I said general readings aren't my specialty whatsoever.
>>
>>18822421
Yeah, just gimme a minute to clean up around here and I'll get you a reading!
>>
>>18822419
I usually hate generals but I'm feeling generous.

>two of pentacles reversed, high priestess, eight of swords

You'll feel trapped by your circumstances, and you're already feeling pretty out of whack and overwhelmed. Try reevaluating your actions this far to see if you can do better next time to prevent this
>>
Wanting to know if I will be successful in having a demonic child.
I've summoned a incubus.
F
Aries.
>>
>>18822471
I don't even even have a reaction picture that conveys my reaction upon reading this post.
>>
Not them but trying anyways!
female
Gina
What to expect this week?

>>18822412
>>
anyone wanna do a read on how I should approach tomorrow? where to start and what to work/focus on?
>>
File: swords12.jpg (99KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
swords12.jpg
99KB, 350x600px
>>18822421
9 of Wands/3 of Pentacles/Knight of Wands

You seem worried about something coming up that'll cause you some anxiety. But fear not! The cards spell good things coming for you, despite your worries. Those around you appreciate what you do and your contributions, know that people like what you do for them even if they don't vocalize it. This is also a good time for you to start a project you've been considering or if you're working on a project it'll do well if you stay confident in what you've done so far.

Hope you find wisdom from the cards and if you've got any other questions I'd be happy to answer.
>>
>>18822481
Ill cross my fingers on this one, thank you very much.
>>
>>18822471
>>18822475
>>
>>18822440
I didn't post that
>>
File: pents09.jpg (102KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
pents09.jpg
102KB, 350x600px
>>18822476
5 of Swords/9 of Wands/9 of Pentacles

Much worry has been in your past, but letting go and proceeding is what you need and will serve you well. Instead if lingering on what's been done, think to the future and what is in store for you once you've moved on. So early in the week may be rough, and once you move to the middle your trouble should be past and your weekend should be pretty great.

Again, this is a pretty general reading, at least for my tastes, so my apologies if it's pretty trash. Lemme know if you have any concerns/questions!
>>
>>18822412
oooo
this is me:

>>18822478

call me Lyliko, 26, female
>>
>>18822520
Alrighty, you're gonna be my final read for the night, seeing as I said I was only going to do two. Gimme a minute and I'll get ya.
>>
>>18822514
It is good and true. Thanks.
>>
>>18822539
woo hoo
thank you
>>
File: pents02.jpg (74KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
pents02.jpg
74KB, 350x600px
>>18822520
2 of Pentacles/Knight of Cups/Knight of Pentacles

Well this should be pretty straightforward as far as readings go! You've a lot on your mind right now, so try to take a step back and focus on what's at hand, as you've gotta take care of business. The double knights signifies you either have two good pieces of news coming or that two major worries of yours shall soon be alleviated. This has gotta be one of the most positive readings I've had for a hot minute, as long as you take care of the little things in your life, everything should fall into place!

As usual for me, if you've any questions/queries/quandries about your reading I'll stick around for a bit. Sorry for the wait, but this is a super positive reading, so that should make up for it!

On another note, should I get a trip code, I've been doing readings here pretty recently and it might help separate me for you guys' ease. IDK how most of /x/ thinks of tripfags.
>>
>>18822548
Not a problem, friendo
>>
>>18822492
Glad to help!
>>
>>18822578
Thank you so much!
I'm insecure about being able to perform. Part of me knows I can do it and then the other part questions my potential.

You should definitely get a trip so I can return the reading sometime when I'm less tired.

Was this a work/tomorrow specific read you gave me because it feels like it could just fit my life in general which would be nice. Either way I really really appreciate the vote of confidence you've just given me. :)
>>
>>18822593
Idk how to call my reads sometimes, calling them general reads doesn't sound right to me. I try to perform reads off of what I feel is someone's needs, what is stressing them and what the cards can help enlighten them on. It's all very hippy feel-good at times, but I guess it's a read that fits the bill of the querent.

Don't feel like you owe me a read back or something though, I'm happy just helping strangers on the internet like this. Glad to know you liked my read though!
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (77KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
77KB, 600x516px
there's no dream thread anymore so I'll post this here.

I don't remember the full dream but there was one point where I was up on a hill with my father. I was watching the sunset and as soon as the sun went down, the moon went up right next to it. I did blink so I wasn't sure witch was witch. When the moon was up in the sky, a huge red symbol or sigil appeared on it. It looked very ominous and evil. My father told me to remember it as it might be important. We went to look for it in old alchemy books but couldn't find anything.

After that he went on to show me pictures of stuff he had bought for me in the past. Video games...

It was still dark outside and it seemed that there was an event going on masses of people were marching towards something that was happening outside and it looked like some exciting party of sorts. My father told me to stay inside and not join them even though I really felt like I was missing out.
>end

not sure what to make of it. any help?
>>
>>18822618
I just like returning favors when I can. :)

I have a hippie way to read too. I don't read traditionally, but have conversations with my cards in a sense. So I get that.
>>
>>18822618
This sounds like an interesting reading method. I'd like one out of curiosity if you're down. I'd be happy to read for you as well. Let me know what you need and what you would like to read, if at all.

>tripcode
Careful with that, it invites drama to you. It used to be that all readers used trips, but we've increasingly gone anon to avoid the drama.
>>
Hello, is someone doing readings?
>>
>>18822643
I'm not gonna get to bed anytime soon anyways, I'll give you a read. All I ask for (in addition to your query, naturally) is name/age/sex.
I don't really have too much on my mind, so if you like doing general readings that'd be pretty cool. I don't like doing generals myself, as they don't seem personal enough to me. But I'm just a picky reader. :p
>>
>>18821982
What does she think of me? Should I try talking her more often
Red
Light
>>
>>18822660
Btw my own stuff (if you want) is Steven/20/Male.
>>
>>18821982
Does he likes me as I like him? Will I ever be important to him?

Light/Pastel Pink
Rejection
>>
>>18822660
I'd actually rather not give that information, but thanks for the offer. Have a nice day.
>>
>>18822706
Alrighty, have a good one!
I'm now officially out for the night. Cya later /div/
>>
Trading
>>
>>18822799
What do you read, and what kind of query do you read well? I will offer a scry bin exchange.
>>
>>18822471
Can some one read this plz.
>>
>>18822806
I read tarot, and I read love and career best.
My query, will this distance make him grow fonder of me, like last time?
Yours?
>>
File: IMG_6304.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6304.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
What do you guys think?
>>
>>18822810
Alright, I have a very good shot at saving my business this week. Kindly read for me on how to make sure to make it happen. I'll start on yours in a few minutes.

>>18822814
Ah, nostalgia. I'll take a cracked at it after I'm done with her reading.
>>
>>18822828
Sure. Give me a few minutes to concentrate and I'll pull the cards. I haven't read in awhile so feedback will be appreciated.
>>
>>18822828
Six of pentacles, ace of swords, world, queen of wands, five of cups, justice, queen of pentacles, hermit, five of wands, four of pentacles.

This is a nasty read here, anon. Sigh. I mean, I see a silver lining, but let's just get the nasty stuff out of the way.
Six of pentacles, to me, makes me feel as though maybe you had been too liberal with your wealth. Maybe you weren't aggressive enough in your business dealings and with ace of swords crossing that, it could suggest that maybe you've been avoiding some truths about your business. Maybe you're afraid to acknowledge you've made some mistakes or that you're just beginning to realize some practices may not have been very wise.
Both of your past influences were positive cards: the world and queen of wands. Queen of wands is successful, attractive, and adventurous and paired with the world tells of fulfillment and achievement. It seems, when comparing with the rest of your spread, the best of the days with your business are in your past for now, as you have five of cups, loss and regret, as your future influences.
Okay, now, to save your business, we have some more positive cards. Justice tells us that what is meant to happen will happen, and it will work out to the best the situation possibly can. The outcome is fated, and there isn't much you can do to influence it. Queen of pentacles is a resource for you; she is nurturing and resourceful. She is able to find her way around many obstacles and can make a little bit of resources go a long way. She may speak of trimming the fat and keeping the business going on as little as possible. The hermit was in the "feelings" position, which doesn't add much to the spread but definitely makes sense for the situation. You're looking for guidance, feeling isolated and introspective.
Your outcome is a bit more...bleak than you'd probably like to hear. You've got five of wands and four of pentacles.
Part 1/2
>>
>>18822891
>>18822828
Seems you'll be able to salvage some of your business, but it's going to be an uphill battle. Even breaking even seems to be an unlikely outcome. The cards suggest taking a passive-aggressive approach to the situation--almost like hibernation. Plenty of cards that say keep your head down, conserve as much as possible. Focus on saving as much as possible, even little things, and expect to take a few hard hits. Either way, loss will be unavoidable. Just try your best.

Part 2/2
>>
Trading 7 pendulum reads for a tarot read
>>
>>18822810
>>18822837
There's something off about your query, but I can't quite place it. So as not to launch into paranoia, I'll simply say there's something about him that you don't know.

Anyway, he seems neither impassioned nor distressed, little emotional reaction either way. It seems that things will stay more or less as they are.

Something feels off, though, so I pulled some cards a few times. They suggested multiple times over (several reversed Cups cards) that his feelings for you or level of devotion may not be as strong as you think them to be. I wonder if he may already be looking at other options or formulating an exit strategy. I feel like he may have someone else in mind already.

There have been sone signs of the untenability of your relationship for some time, and you just seem to have been missing them for some reason. This actually speaks to a deeper lack of connection with your own intuition, and this is more symptomatic than the issue itself.

I tried pulling the cards again for an effect of the distance, snd I got a lot of Wands cards, suggesting that emotions can run in a favorable direction if it is passionate, but you'll need to endure a bit of dishonor in order to get what you want, and it would suck for you before it gets better.
>>
>>18822917
>there's something about him you don't know
I can't even begin to imagine what it may be, to be honest.
>he seems neither impassioned nor distressed
No; he has been looking forward to this in a way. He has a big carpentry job out in the innawoods and he enjoys being able to focus 100% on his art, but he mentioned some concern about having to drive a long time to get into town if he is ever bored.
>his feelings or level of devotion may not be as strong as you'd think
Maybe, it's quite possible. Things have been rough between us but we've taken some big steps this year. We're still taking things slow.
>formulating an exit strategy
He's scared I'm going to hurt him again. I think he always has that planned out in his head--what he will say and do if I hurt him again.
>seeing someone else
Maybe. I don't know how I would be able to tell, but there are no obvious signs of it.
>untenability in your relationship
This I'm not sure I can agree with. It has been bumpy, but we've never given up on each other.
>deeper lack of connection to your intuition
My intuition wants me to think he's cheating on me and lying to me all the time and when I confront him or dig for evidence I never find anything.
>dishonor
Huh. I wonder what that means, like what I would have to do.
>it would suck for you before it gets better
Life, amirite?

Thanks for the read.
>>
>>18822814
A giant is about to throw something like a rock. Behind a wall, soldiers are firing on him. There is a bird of prey in flight and a a scarab off to the corner.

>>18822947
Go get a second opinion, I felt off about the whole thing.
>>
Trading-- will I see him again? Will I see him this year, If so when this year?
>>
Air query: how does L really feels about me

Thank you for whoever decides to read it
>>
Anyone trading?
>>
If someone would read me that would be cool.
Cam
Green eyes, tall
I guess a good question would be, "how does my fortune generally look for the near future?"
>>
Looking to trade still. Bumping my post.
>>18822964
>>
>>18822969
hexagram 38
lines 4 and 6

Basically don't conform don't let people change you to fit in but don't be confrontational about who you are just do your thing.

about the lines it may seem that you might meet someone who actually like you but you might mistake him for a bad person and shit on him or her but it's because of preconceived ideas that might not be based on reality.

I strongly suggest you google that stuff or explain the context of that situation so I can see how that relates to you.
>>
>>18823041
Would you like to trade?
>>18822964
>>
age 35
Brown eyes, Medium height

Should i look into the medical field this year if i want a higher paying job?

If anyone reads, i am grateful to you. Just been stressing about finances because im an idiot.
>>
>>18823046
hexagram 61 inner truth
line 3

not too sure what it means but it tells me that you should take the time to think whether or not deep down this guy is bringing you joy or sorrow. Action should be taken to go after him but not before you have taken the time to make sure it's for the right reasons. I can't do time frames and places with iching just give advice.

As for my question I wasn't expecting to ask anything but I'm bothered with what I'm going to do with my life, for a living. Also I'm bitter about women but I'd still want a partner to get along with and enjoy life.
>>
>>18823084
In not good at generals, but I can give you a love reading. I do tarot. I'll be right back. Thanks for the read, anon.
>>
>>18823086
ok
>>
>>18823084
>Queen of Swords, Empress, Eight of Wands

Your bitterness is definitely apparent through QoS, but be careful that you're not overlooking potentially good women because you are hesitant to put yourself out there. Often times we have to be willing to be hurt to find the right person. It sucks, but there it is. Empress tells me that there are good women that can potentially come into your life if you open up. Eight of Wands predicts quick and positive change if you follow that advice.
I also drew three cards for your next partner so you'd have an idea of what to look out for.
>Justice, Queen of Wands, Six of Pentacles
Seems like this will be a good woman. Justice is a great card to get when describing someone's personality, because it can often indicate a fair and honest person and someone you may have karmic ties to. Karmic relationships can be bumpy, but they can be fulfilling as well and help lift us up to better things. Next we have Queen of Wands. This card describes and energetic, attractive, and a woman with aspirations. The QoW is a go-getter and full of life. She'll definitely be your sunshine on a cloudy day. Finally we have Six of Pentacles--generous and patient. She may be extroverted, and sometimes she may seem like the complete opposite of you, but she also wants to have things in common with you. She has an interest in investing within her mate--lifting you up for he ultimate purpose of partnership. She will be patient and kind.
Don't let trust issues come between you two.
>>
>>18823096
thank you. I'll screencap that. This is pretty much who I'm looking for.
>>
>>18823104
Glad I could help. Thanks for my read.
>>
Any reader here, i need a read, please?
>>
I take it there aren't any readers here currently?
>>
>>18823148
I can do iching before bed
>>
>>18823160
Can you tell me if I'll be in a relationship this year?
>>
>>18823160
I would mind a health reading out of curiosity, just a yes or no if its serious or not, or whether the doctors are right on this medicine course.

I feel like I haven't been improving at all, maybe I'm just stressed or something, I don't know.
>>
>>18823163
hexagram 5
line 1 and 6

be patient wait patiently your time will come. Until then take care of yourself and stick to what already works in your life. Patience is key here.

>>18823166
hexagram 64

you're almost there don't give up. It might be a rocky road to get across and you can't see the end of it but it's worth pushing, you'll be rewarded if you do.
>>
>>18823188
forgot the changing lines. line 2 and 4
>>
>>18823188
Thank you friend. Have a good night
>>
>>18823198
thanks, you too
>>
>>18823188
>you're almost there don't give up. It might be a rocky road to get across and you can't see the end of it but it's worth pushing, you'll be rewarded if you do.

Hmm, I see. Thank you very much for the reading. I hope for my health's sake too that I can get through this and it just goes away.
>>
>>18823202
according to the reading you'll be healthy for many years to come afterwards
>>
>>18823208
I hope its true anon. I really do appreciate the reading, thanks.
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18823212
you're welcome

and I'm off to distance on my roaring motorcycle that doesn't exist.
>>
anyone reading?
>>
>>18823214

Still there?
>>
Anybody reading? Or talking about tarot?
>>
Trading anyone?
>>
>>18823214
>>18824121
>>whoever-else

I'll trade. Just a general here. Love or work if you need a topic. What do you need, famble?
>>
3 CARDS WILL BE DRAWN

> Query?
>>
>>18824197
Just a love general. I'll start on yours
>>
>>18824207
how much longer untill i advance on my path
>>
>>18824197
>love

Nine of Swords
Strength
Temperance
Two of Wands
Ace of Wands

Seems like you haven't had much luck in love. Maybe you worry that something is wrong with you or you have serious trust issues. This spread speaks a lot of building trust in yourself, and thus strength to face hard times in relationships. Take some time to be introspective, and use self-improvement to overcome some of your short-coming in relationships. It's also important not to blame yourself. No one is perfect, so as long as you learn from your past, that's all that matters. After time, healing, and more self-confidence, Ace of Wands predicts the coming of passion in your life, but not just desire, but great potential for more.
Good luck, anon.

>>18824208
>>
>>18824197

Still there? Sorry had to go out. If you are still around, starting on yours.

I would like a love general, male and single. Recently got back in the game or so to speak and have some options, but nothing serious as of right now.

Anything helps
>>
>>18824207

Is the crown my destiny?
>>
>>18824197

Knight of Cups, Eight of Wands, King of Cups, Eight of Swords, Knight of Wands.

I was aiming for a plain general but seems like the cards want to talk about love. I can identify with this cards a little, seems to me that you are starting to give your love life and this is fine, the issue here is that things might not go as fast as you want and this might lead you to feel trapped or hurt your self esteem.

King of Cups is a nice card for advice, is telling you that you have a lot to give and that all your issues are merely mental. Keep your chin up and just continue on your quest, show them who you are. Someone will eventually click with you as long as you follow this advise.

Knight of Wands shows me that someone (i think you already know him/her) will bring you that confidence and overall fun you are looking for. Expect her/him to be rather confident and sort of a go-getter, so just try to be what they want to get. On the downside this might be short lived (it doesnt have to be this way though) but you will definitely enjoy it.

Hope this helps and good luck
>>
>>18824208
>>18824235

Thanks.

4 of Wands - New life. Take action at the right moment. Excitement and growth.
8 of Swords - Interference. Gossip. Help or Advice.
The Tower (rev) - A shaking up. A minor disturbance.

It looks like opportunity shines its beacon at you, anon. Opportunity from which you can benefit! Just beware of interference! Seek help when needed. Remember that things are not as bad as they seem and will work out because of your preparedness and positive efforts.
>>
>>18824225

The Star
The Man
The Key

It will be in the evening. Possibly in an April, but probably in a November.
>>
>>18824262
>>18824306

Thanks.

7 of Swords - Depression. Possibly, the need to leave a situation for new possibilities.
10 of Pentacles - Delay. Not appreciating material wealth and security.
King of Cups - Father's power disrupted.

A change will do you good. Be patient and thankful for what you have -- do not take things for granted -- life comes packaged with disruptions! Be prepared and take it in stride!
>>
>>18824207
Does he love me back?
>>
>>18824272

Pendulum and coins indicate 75% chance Yes... 25% chance No.
>>
File: 1456691082892.jpg (31KB, 497x467px) Image search: [Google]
1456691082892.jpg
31KB, 497x467px
>>18824207

How much more of this i have to endure
>>
>>18824207
will I be financially successful?
>>
>>18824368

Pendulum and coins indicate 75% chance of Yes, and the 2 of Pentacles fell out of my deck upright when I was moving it, and it is a card representative of harmonic situations!
>>
>>18824207

will i hear from her next month?
>>
>>18824374

Stars
Rider
Scythe

It will be until January at the absolute latest, but perhaps much sooner... probably somewhere in between. And probably at night.
>>
>>18824207
A general about this year, ty
>>
>>18824207
do i find love soon?
>>
>>18824207
Will I be happy with the girl I end up with, will I find her attractive.
>>
>>18824372

Thank you.
>>
>>18824376

Pendulum and coins indicate a 75% chance of Yes and a 25% chance of No.
>>
>>18824402
Pendulum and coins indicate at least an 80% chance of Yes.
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>18824431
>>
>>18824207
Will i achieve this goal before the end of next month?
>>
>>18824409

The Devil - Something exciting, possibly dangerous or forbidden. Temptation. Physical gratification. Exploring darker feelings. Wild action opens up new areas in life.
10 of Cups - Successful development, with some effort required.
Temperance (rev) - Going to extremes. Excessive behavior. Conserve energy. A person out of control.

Be aware of the pros/cons of risks. Really put in the work on things, and they will be worth it. Keep your balance!
>>
>>18824418
75% chance of No, anon. The 25% chance of Yes says that you can eventually, but you need to step up your gain! Take some time to put in effort on improving yourself and socializing more/better with others and meeting new people... and your chances will increase!
>>
>>18824207
Does he want to be near me?
>>
>>18824419
Mostly. Not really.
>>
>>18824446
Pendulum and coins indicate a 100% chance of No. You need to extend your time table or possibly change/increase your efforts if you are to have hope of reaching this goal.
>>
>>18824500
I see, that is rather disappointing but thank you.
>>
>>18824510
thanks you
>>
I'm looking for something hidden on my grandfather's land. Will I find it?
>>
>>18824464
ty senpai for your time, have a very cool week
>>
>>18824531
>Wheel of Fortune, King of Swords, Justice
Yes. It'll feel more like a stroke of luck, so you'll have to keep putting in the work of you want to find it.
>>
>>18824548
Thank you. This gives me hope.
>>
>>18824498
Only maybe.
>>
can i pls get a spread as to why divcord was deleted
>>
>>18825524
just let it go...
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.