[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Conspiracy bullshit that you totally believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 54

File: Illuminati-Logo.png (172KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Illuminati-Logo.png
172KB, 800x800px
ITT: Conspiracy bullshit that you totally believe
>>
wew lad here we go
>the government is doing mass human experimentation via chemtrails
>Area 51 is real and we have aliens there
>In America, our mass produced food is designed to keep us fat, unhealthy, and unable to think for ourselves because we're in so much pain
>Our water supply is dosed to control us
>Everything we say and do on the internet or on our phones is being collected and monitored and we're all being put on lists of different kinds
>SJW culture was created by the jews to brainwash the younger generation into being more pliant and less likely to go to war or revolt as long as they're placated
>>
>>18822571
Solid.

I'll change chemtrails for lab research on quimeras.

Also depopulation by social engineering.
>>
>>18822546
> there will be a great War soon, they will win only because Mexico will refuse to help us.
> chips have already been implanted under our skin via medical injectionschool.
> the government tracks your every move.
>>
Angels and demons exist but not in the way we think. They're beings close to us in terms of frequencies. Neither give a shit about humanity and have a completely different concept on morality.
>>
File: 1477676034904.jpg (7KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1477676034904.jpg
7KB, 256x192px
>>18822546

If you classify something as "bullshit" then you technically can't believe it; but asking a question in such a manner would have some interesting implications if you were say..... playing a game of "quantum chess".......

Hypothetically speaking.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi0BzqV_b44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyiWkWcR86I

ש
>>
I don't believe any conspiracy bullshit. Only conspiracy truth.
>>
>>18822615
Why the fuck would mexico refuse to help? You underestimate mexican values. What better way to get in bed with the USA than to lend them troops?

do you really think ANYONE wants arabs to take over lol
>>
>>18822697
When I say "bullshit" I mean stuff you don't bring up because you know everyone is just going to call it bullshit.
>>
I'll contriboot:
>All Internet communications can and are monitored by government agencies. There's nothing we can do about it either.
>Protesting does nothing. The real decisions are made by those with money. No cash, no ticket to ride.
>Money isn't real. Our debt-based currency is all an illusion. If any country established a gold (or something else)-backed currency the whole system should fall apart.
>Most organized religions are lead by people who don't actually believe what they preach. The people in positions of leadership are installed there by "old guard" members who ensure the current figurehead are always under their control.
>Same for governments. In the case of the US the true masters are the military.
>There were experiments performed on children through the late 80s through the early 00s. Not just the creepy government kind, but also things that were out in the open (gifted and talented classes, charter schools, standardized testing, etc.) it wasn't to improve education. They were all experiments.
>Similar experiments are being conducted every day online and off. Facebook fucked up and got caught, but they aren't unique.
>Young men are actively being targeted to ENCOURAGE them to hate women. This leads to more isolated, lonely young men that can be written off and thrown away as they age. If they are seen as detestable then no one will morn their suicides/deaths by cop/drugs/etc.
>>
>>18822546
Online forums are 10% just people wanting to talk and contribute, 40% shills, and 50% AI.

Which makes for one toxic environment
>>
The government leaks all of its sketchy information on purpose slowly so people become accustomed to it and still retain total control. Ask any normie on the street who Snowden is and they'll give the answer they read on facebook. Stuff like Vault 7 is going to be talked about in 15 years like MK ULTRA is talked about now.
>>
File: JudgementDay.jpg (247KB, 1215x717px) Image search: [Google]
JudgementDay.jpg
247KB, 1215x717px
I wonder what this is.

"In God we trust"
>>
Well this thread is falling fast. Suspicious.
>>
>>18822546
the government fucked up or pineal glands on purpose.
>>
>>18822705
>They are rapists they are criminals...

You reap what you sow.
>>
>>18822546

>9/11 was largely perpetrated by American citizens, with the assistance of foreign agents and some media complicity, and included the use of explosives, missiles, and/or special effexts.

>Redemption Theory, in creating the Fed, all US citizens were pledged as collateral for $630,000 in credit to a global banking consortium. Idea was proposed in the 1970s, but recently validated when we hit the "real" debt limit (i.e., 310 million x $630k = ~$20 trillion). The expression, "to own one's 'straw man' " means to buy back your legal personhood by paying some federal reserve entity $630k and thereby eliminate your obligation to pay some or all of your federal income tax, based on some obscure statute passed in 1913 that the government doesn't want you to know about and has wiped from newspaper archives better than the formula for Coca Cola.

>Sandy Hook was an event staged by FEMA or some similar federal group, likely at Obama's direction because he's from Chicago and the black community really wants to get rid of guns.
>>
>>18822852
>muh thread isn't staying on page 1, must be conspiracy!!!!!!11one
>>
Just that old Conspiracy of Fools thing. You know the line, "Those that are the most inclined to lead are the least able, and those that are the least inclined to lead are the most able." I'm spacing out on the sauce but I take the spirit of the quote to be an absolute observable fact. Oh, and the Adult Conspiracy as described by Piers Anthony.
>>
>>18822571
>Everything we say and do on the internet or on our phones is being collected and monitored and we're all being put on lists of different kinds

Mate that's not even conspiracy bullshit, it's just fact at this point, at least here in Britain.
>>
>>18822725
>Money isn't real. Our debt-based currency is all an illusion
That's not a conspiracy theory that's just a fact. I'm not just agreeing and saying "heck yeah my dude" that's a fairly undisputed fact. We all accept the worth of money and that's the only way it has worth.
>If any country established a gold (or something else)-backed currency the whole system should fall apart.
That's just money again, it would change nothing. The only thing that would cause it to fall apart is a widescale acceptance that something with only exchange or sign-exchange value is inherently worthless and reverting to trade based in use value.
>>
Cultural engineers tryin' to make our lives shittier in mundane and serious ways at the same time
>>
Bush did 9/11
Government is full of pedos
>>
>>18822654
Dragon ball super right?
>>
>>18822546
>Roman empire rule the world they live in greenland

>the phrase "when in rome do as the romans do" is the evidence for this

>jews originates from scotland

>the earth is shaped like a discus
>>
File: Alex Jones (1).jpg (16KB, 246x138px) Image search: [Google]
Alex Jones (1).jpg
16KB, 246x138px
>The global elite use terrorism and political correctness to restrict our personal freedoms
>The global elite are actively trying to destroy the family forcing us the rely heavily on government
>There is an active pedophile ring within the UK government and the US government actively protect a child sex trafficking ring
>>
File: 1487981394473.jpg (85KB, 717x393px) Image search: [Google]
1487981394473.jpg
85KB, 717x393px
>>18823547
>>
911-inside job
The banks, big pharma, and the government are all paid representatives of the military industrial complex, owned by few rich men who may or may not be in a weird ancient Egyptian cult.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>18823603
Hey, I think the same, plus they lie about everything they told us in school and almos everything about our world.
>>
the illuminati are gangstalking me.
we live in a simulation.
the illuminati control the real world and change this world at will.

i am the only one who knows the truth which is why im targeted.
>>
THE SCANNERS CONTROL THE REAL WORLD CAUSE THEY HACKED INTO IT AND FREED THEIR BODIES AND KEEP US OTHER HUMANS IN HERE

THEY ARE PURE EVIL!
>>
File: 1468339466695.png (375KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1468339466695.png
375KB, 1440x2560px
>>
>>18823787
I'm with you brother. Keep it real, and don´t stress.
>>
>>18822546
The plastic ends of shoe laces are called aglets. Their true purpose is sinister.
>>
>>18823798
you dont understand the urgency of all this.

after i began saying this world is a simulation and why, the scanners and higher powers began to hack their way to the real world. first they only hacked the observation deck but nowadays they found out how to hack the whole system and managed to awaken their bodies out of the machine. now they control the real world and keep the rest of us in here, trapped. dont you understand how terrible this is?
>>
>>18823807
and not only that, they can just edit the world for us like in a video game.
>>
now you guys understand what pain im going through.
>>
>>18823836
and you should be going through it too if you really understand what im saying.
>>
STFU H**z
>>
In school in the 80s our district would have all the students swish with a small paper cup of fluoride. This would make me seriously sick, I asked to be excluded but was convinced because kid.

I can still taste it, if I remember it like now. The very physical reaction I felt, convinced me that there is something up with fluoride. Not sure about pineal calcification though.
>>
>>18822571
Are you Alex Jones ?
>>
>>18822546
i thought earth was a sphere man.
>>
>>18823909
It still is
>>
>>18823913
nooooooooooo
>>
Human minds all exist in their own matrix in a way and since no "super" man has ever been proven there is no logical train of thought for an ideal to strive for, and so chaos.
>>
Sandy Hook.

I know this is controversial. I'm from Europe and I don't give a fuck about your gun laws and I have no reason whatsoever to proof that SH was a conspiracy, and SH definitely looks fishy to me.
>>
>>18823936
fuck you man. there aint no fish in sandyhook. ain't even close to the beach or any bodies of water man.
>>
>>18822766
An old relic from historic beliefs.
>>
>>18823787
>>18823793
>>18823797
>>18823807
>>18823828
>>18823836
>>18823843
>>18823874
Please seek help, there is nothing wrong, it's all in your head, please go see someone
>>
Depopulation and The New World Order.
>>
>>18822733
I cant wrap my head around that AI thing for some reason..
Are they really that good now?
>>
Crisis Actors are real
>>
>>18823547
>conspiracy
Anon you should re read ops post that's facts
>>
>>18822571
Not a theory
>>
>>18822887
They are. Filthy subhumans.
>>
>>18823936
Texas here.
It seemed fishy as fuck to me & all friends/family/aquaintences

It was near the peak of gun control laws n shit
>>
>>18822571
>>Everything we say and do on the internet or on our phones is being collected and monitored and we're all being put on lists of different kinds
>Conspiracy bullshit
>>
File: 1416119769095.png (97KB, 299x300px) Image search: [Google]
1416119769095.png
97KB, 299x300px
>>18824445
OP here, just watched Full Spectrum Survivals news video, its not a conspiracy. How much more will come out as truth, not just 'paranoid delusions'?
>>
>>18822725
Wow, good post, except that money part.
>>
>>18824462
A whole fucking lot hopefully.
>>
File: 17mum6viowxwkjpg.jpg (24KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
17mum6viowxwkjpg.jpg
24KB, 225x300px
>>18822546
Not bullshit, i really believe it´s true, but too fantastic to the most:

Consciousness is electricity. Electricity is Consciousness.
>>
Talented and Gifted was a government experiment. Most of us turned out to be fucking weirdos. They killed off a generation of indigos.
>>
>>18824555
indigos is pure 1970´s new age bullshit. Dont fall for the Teosophic crap.
>>
>>18822546
gangstalking
>>
>>18822546
Starting to believe the whole ARCHON/REPTILIAN David Icke one lately, Imean I was reading phantomslefjust last week, last chaptermentioned thered be another terror incident in the uk, twodays later it happened,really spooked me
>>
>>18824600
Indigos is a cover for autism which is a cover for drug babies.
>>
>>18822571
What list are you on anon?
>>
Deus Ex was practically a roadmap of the future
>>
>>18824776
Surprising amount of media as a whole is a roadmap for the future. You're getting there anon.
>>
>>18822924
Money is pretty much an IOU for gold we will never see.
>>
>>18822571
>SJW culture was created by the jews to brainwash the younger generation into being more pliant and less likely to go to war or revolt as long as they're placated
This minus the jews bit

I firmly believe that our culture is conditioning our future to be doughy, soft, and too lazy/scared to fight back. That's why people are only bitching about the white house lying about everything, rather than marching up and doing something about it
>>
> Mandela effect is real
>>
>>18822546
the earth is a spinning testicle that came from nothing. Once upon a time that nothing, without any reason, started to concentrate and eventually exploded creating matter in the process, rocks turned into bacteria turned into monkeys turned into humans etc ...
you know all that bullshit, but I don't buy it anymore.
>>
>>18824814
Nah, you're just retarded.
>>
>>18824799
I wanted to ask about that, what happened tou your marches, do they turned into antifa vs fire safety battlegrounds yet?
>>
File: fluffy-bush-2.jpg (16KB, 349x400px) Image search: [Google]
fluffy-bush-2.jpg
16KB, 349x400px
I beginning to believe that the girl I'm into is a reptilian. She goes in and out of my life whenever she pleases. She shows up when I'm showing spiritual growth, and she leaves when I'm back to my old ways of alcohol and smoking etc..

Why reptilian? One time as she always shows up, she sent me a random snapchat of her eating pizza with mean face just to show how hungry she was. What's interesting about the pic, is that her eyes. The eyes we all know about. Not going to post it for obvious reasons.
>>
>>18824982
You're not going to post the picture because you're full of shit.

As for the chick, she's probably just someone who likes to bring other people down. Misery loves company.
>>
>>18825221
Technically we're full of shit, but I do have two pics.
>>
The Goverment is using Gamma rays to manipulate your brain
stop using tinfoil and use lead hats you plebs
>>
>>18822546
Government adds fluoride to the water in the US.
>>
>>18825377
True, early death is the ultimate redpill.
>>
>>18825382
don't you think that the gamma rays would damage your brain and kill you early anyway you moron?
>>
>>18822571
I have to be on multiple lists. I talk mad shit. Last time talked to a cop cussed him the fuck out and his partner and they took me to jail. My dads worried the cops are going to break into the house and lock me in a cell forever; Im like what am I doing illegal? Cops hate me cause they're little bitches and I'll tell em to their face!
>>
File: bilderberg.jpg (2MB, 3434x2959px) Image search: [Google]
bilderberg.jpg
2MB, 3434x2959px
>>18822546
A group of people run the world, they follow the crown council of 13 and they follow whoever is on the top, I haven't figured that out yet.
>>
>>18825392
GRB wipe out entire solar systems, you brainlet.
>>
I know what you mean dude, a cop accidentally kissed my balls the other night!
>>
File: media.jpg (27KB, 574x379px) Image search: [Google]
media.jpg
27KB, 574x379px
>>18825397
They control the media too, I think we all knew this though, they like to flaunt it with the eye symbolism and all the subliminal messages.
>>
File: pepe.png (1MB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
1MB, 1000x664px
>>
>>18825417
Meme lord reigns supreme time and time again it seems
>>
>>18824026
T. Illuminati
>>
>>18822581
There's actually no doubt at all about chimeras. They have grown human/pig chimeras to fetuses
>>
>>18822581
>depopulation by social engineering
Transgender rights, chemically induced gayness, just look at >>>/b/ its like %70 gay dudes who think that men with dicks are chicks.
>>
i find it very hard to believe in government related conspiracies because governments are way too flimsy to keep a conspiracy a secret.

too many other governments' spies and other governments who aren't capitalists would have already told on the US a long time ago.
>>
>>18825493
>implying chicks with dicks aren't chicks
what are you gay?
>>
pepe the frog was created by the CIA to discredit an entire ideea
>>
File: conspiracy.jpg (16KB, 286x300px) Image search: [Google]
conspiracy.jpg
16KB, 286x300px
I believe that the CIA runs a human trafficking system, that there are forces trying to destroy freedom in America, and that someone is influencing the American vote every election. It bugs me that 4chan will not allow me to use TOR to mask my identity.
>>
>>18825493
>chemically induced gayness
completely unnecessary. as soon as dumb teenagers found out about transgenders and understood them, they thought "i must be one since i'm so cool with them i must be one inside."
>>
mass weaponized comedy not only is but has been real for some time now.
>>
>>18825499
Secrets are kept among the few. Hell, there are things even the president isn't allowed to be informed about. Because the president will be a regular citizen after he's done with his terms.
>>
>>18825506
That shit was created by a basement dwelling comic strip maker in 2005 and the frog was never meant to be happy.
I think you're maybe new here.
>>
>>18825482
The pigman Jerry!!
>>
The biggest one that stays stuck in my craw that I can't just logic my way away from is project blue beam. It is such a perfect plan and the technology is definitely there. When it happens who will be able to tell the difference between truth and reality? Check this out
https://youtu.be/WFPEC9NqpmQ
>>
>>18825518
Kek love me some old Seinfeld
>>
>>18825514
i can fathom certain military ranks, scientists or what have you keeping secrets, but i don't buy people with mass power over culture like presidents using secrets to control the population.
>>
>>18825517
Never meant to be sad*
And it's literally about pulling your pants down to your ankles to take a piss.
I'm pretty sure the CIA wasn't in on this.
>>
we are in contact with aliens, we are not allowed to hear about them because their teachings would bring down the pyramid scheme that we live in, they are spiritual and every single one of them is their own leader.
>>
>>18825528
Just remember that JFK speech about what he called "secret societies" etc. They do exist. They fashion your entire world view through academia, entertainment, literature and the like.
>>
>>18825541
doubt it
>>
>>18825548
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."
-Aleister Crowley
>>
>>18825537
I truely believe this, is this the same message cicada 3301 is trying to convey to the masses? They had an morse code message in one of the pictures that read something like "a new species is emerging, evolution is not guided by survival anymore, but it is guided by will".
>>
>>18822546
that guy on art bell's show about area 51
>>
>>18825569
cicada crap is all fake now. it was a government test of the NSA to track people who go to a website in real time in real life. they failed

this means you are not any safer with them spying on you when the test indicates terrorist attacks can happen and even with soem ones name they cant spot you using stop light cameras (typically used to auto photo people who run red lights) while you go to a specific destination

this is how you know the new shit is 100% larping. they dont have places in real life to go like the original. all the puzzles are connected to real world locations and would have a shitty photocopied cicada logo and a new version of barcode (that squares on squares shit)
>>
> Jesus was one of the first if not the best illusionist and magician (David Blaine, Copperfield level) mindfucking people, faking his own death, slight of hands tricks.
> The Bible was one of the first complex sci fi stories. A book so good that is broke people at the time
>>
>>18822546
I genuinely believe that the CIA intentionally distributed crack to black communities in order to sabotage them.
>>
Mick Jagger did not die
>>
>>18825417
Dunno about spurdo but the thing next to it is clearly a Lego minifig.
>>
Smart phones are part of a social engineering experiment.
>>
>>18825880
"They" are actually capitalizing on what "they" call 'The Selfie Mania'. I wish I knew more about that.
>>
>>18822546
Tupac wasn't the target.

It was MC Hammer.
>>
>>18823804
My N-word.
>>
>>18825880
If you were more informed you'd know that the government of the USA had a deal with Samsung to be able to open the phone's camera from a distance. It's not a ''social experiment'' it's a surveillance tactic.
>>18825900
How the hell are they making money of of it?
>>
>>18826216
Money? What? It's not about that silly painted paper. It's about your brain, friend. To gather neuropsychiatric data.
>>
Cancer has a cure but the funding to companies like cancer research receive so much money that they refuse to release the cure to keep the money coming in.
>>
>>18824823
Most of it is misremembering, but there's definitely something else to it.
>>
>>18825377
My neck hurts with those.
>>
Hormones are put in milk and chicken that make girls develop faster and make men more effeminate, more prone to gay and trannsgenderness . This is why chicken is promoted and sold so cheap.
>>
>>18822546
Someone try to explain this shit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6kSv1NF4L0

This broadcast took place only a few hours before the Hoboken, NJ train station crash of last year. It was broadcast somewhere in NY.

I can't bring myself to believe it was a coincidence. I think the curtain fell for a brief moment.
>>
>>18825379
I'm pretty sure all nations do that. I remember being told in middle school it's what keeps our teeth and gums from going nasty
>>
The one about the classical secret organization that rules everything
Demons and angels were always aliens
There's definitely something big going on at the Antarctic
Ghosts and other paranormal stuff are just other dimensions interacting with ours
>>
>>18825582
That's some really eerie shit. And I agree, I think the first call sounded very genuine. The second call was more than likely someone else.
>>
>>18824335

Interesting how all the parents instantly became "gun control advocates."

I mean it wasn't even close. Literally all of them decided "gun control." It wasn't like 9 families choose to fight for gun control and one family choose to fight for better health screenings.

Nope, they all went for the guns. At no point did any of the parents ever suggest advocating for anything other than gun control.
>>
>>18826314
It does and is going to be released soon.
A very credible source in a very credible position told me about the research and it's a lot simpler to make than typical drugs.

Also low sugar diets help dramatically with reducing tumors.
>>
>>18826451

They all went on tv, crying, begging, pulling the sympathy card, as if their very lives depended on gun control. They did talks and explained it all away as if guns were the only reason it was possible.

I can deal with all the other weird shit that doesn't make sense about sandy hook, but the fact that all the "grieving" parents set about instantly attacking guns on tv and in speeches is what gets me. None of the families choos to advocate for anything else that could have prevented the shooting, none of them even choose to be fucking silent on the issue. They all instantly started pushing an agenda.

The law they tried to pass didn't work and after that, the majority of shootings slowed down or at least didn't involve such high body counts or elementary school children, the children's deaths of course having the most potential to sway people's opinions and get bills passed.
>>
>>18826416
Chicken is promoted and sold so cheap because it's easier to produce and healthier than beef.
>>
>>18823807
Well why the fuck won't they hack in and give everyone a 10/10 fuck toy kitchen slave?
>WORLD PEACE
>>
>>18826314

I believe this too. This is America we are talking about after all.
>>
>>18826486
It had to be a really cheap cure then.
>>
>>18825393

Sure, kid.
>>
>>18826489

The treatments are incredibly expensive. They can sell two treatments for the price of one cure, generally speaking.
>>
>>18826428
Anyone have any thoughts on this? It's all legit, btw.
>>
>>18826501

That's a tough one. How do you know it's legit? The spacing right before "the United States" makes it look a little shooped imo
>>
>>18826501
what is this, anyway?
>>
>>18826428

That's fake as fuck, they were just randomly taping the tv broadcast on a camera? How lucky that the spooky warning pops up.

This would have been more believable if they had cut off the beginning so it seemed like the message had maybe already ran once and they grabbed their camera and was catching the message on its second run through.
>>
>>18826516
i'm not so sure

https://twitter.com/WKTV/status/781261359392681984
>>
>>18826508
>>18826515
>>18826516
http://www.snopes.com/new-york-television-station-broadcasts-bizarre-warning-before-hoboken-train-crash/

https://www.infowars.com/eerie-hacked-emergency-message-foreshadowed-devastating-nj-train-crash-would-you-could-you-on-a-train/

https://twitter.com/WKTV/status/781261359392681984

It's more convenient to believe it was faked but it seems real enough to me.
>>
>>18826562
strange.

i suppose it's plausible that the crash ocurred due to a routing information mixup of some sort, which could have been deliberately altered to cause the crash.

I think it would take a fairly skilled group to be able to hack a new york emergency broadcast system as well as a new jersey train routing system.
>>
>>18825623
those in power use magicians like dynamo and david blane to debunk the miracles of Jesus. Jesus's miracles were a gift from god. these magicians merely use demons to create the illusion.
>>
Ayylaoms are actually fallen angels.
>>
>>18826580
My theory is that the message was some sort of signal or activation directed towards a sleeper cell or some other type of operative. I think the Hoboken train station might be a valuable asset to someone powerful and they wanted a convenient reason to be able to remodel it to their specifications (a la Denver Int'l Airport). It's proximity to NYC might have something to do with it.

That still doesn't answer the question why it was broadcast to a whole region however.
>>
>>18826585
lol why do Christians always sound dumb as fuck
>>
>>18826599
i suppose if they need something done within a small window of time, they have to take into account sleeping schedules. perhaps there are multiple cells in that region which watch the same informational outlets for these messages.
>>
archons are real as i have been fed on by one. they do drink negativity. that's it. they look like demons. i dont know about their involvement in the government and pedophilia but i know theyre real and i just have to assume various experts in the field know what they are talking about.
>>
>>18826605
It's because they are dumb that they are Christians.
>>
walter white didnt die at the end of breaking bad
snoke is actually jar jar binks
and 7/11 is an indoors job
>>
>>18826637
Walter didn't die
Jar-Jar is canonically a washed up street performer
and 7/11 was part time job.
>>
>>18826480
>(((cheap because it's easier to produce and healthier than beef)))
>>
>>18826652
we both agree about the white conspiracy
canon has been rewritten via mandala effect
you cannot refute the existence of 3 solid walls 1 glass wall and roof over every 7/11 making it an indoors job, which it very much indeed is
>>
>>18824125
Take a look at this...
https://youtu.be/ZS9sIwH0m8k
>>
>>18826656
>▶THAT WUT THE GUBBAMINT WANT YOU TA THINK
>>
>>18826620
True - that's a plausible reason. It seems easy enough for whoever commissioned the broadcast to cover their tracks anyway by saying the station was "hacked". It's funny how eager the public is to believe hacking as an excuse for anything fucky.

Also, according to this article, it was FEMA that was the source of the broadcast: https://www.benzinga.com/news/16/09/8511814/an-ominous-warning-about-trains-showed-up-on-a-local-new-york-news-station-last-n
But I've never seen any public statement from FEMA regarding the matter. The story goes cold almost immediately. Obviously FEMA and others wanted it buried as quickly as possible with minimal explanation (as if "hacking" would suffice).

This article offers a pretty nice rundown on the incident and does a good job of placing it in the context of the series of odd terror attacks that occurred throughout the NY / NJ area late last summer: http://allnewspipeline.com/Terror_Cells_Activated_In_America.php
>>
>>18826562

Well, infowars's livelihood is based on things like that so... idk about the others.
>>
File: 1490460456224.jpg (167KB, 736x716px) Image search: [Google]
1490460456224.jpg
167KB, 736x716px
All of these experiments, surveillance, and trafficking that the collaborating deep state governments do are for a singular purpose. There's one person on earth who has finally resurrected the spirit of a once forgotten savior of man. Dually, the harbringer of light and fire. Those who do not know wish to know and knowledge shall be their chalice.

Aliens are real. Angels are real. Demons are real. God is real and so is the Devil.

Peace. Out.
>>
Music tastes change not for the sake of newer generations having their own sound but for market segmentation purposes. ie: A soundtrack that will attract a known age category. In another 10 years, you will start hearing Nirvana and Metallica hits being used in car commercial.
>>
File: sauce.gif (278KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
sauce.gif
278KB, 640x360px
>>18822546

>Just remember, it's not paranoia when you know you're being watched......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbUbgohooRA
>>
File: rsumthin.jpg (51KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
rsumthin.jpg
51KB, 480x480px
>>18825493

whad' they use 2,3 methylPenetrate r' sumthin'?
>>
File: 1477687887568.gif (1011KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
1477687887568.gif
1011KB, 500x273px
>>18827378

What is /b>>18825493
?
>>
>>18826985
That's the most ignorant comment about music I've ever heard. You don't go see local bands often do you? Of course if you listen to music on Youtube it's going to be marketable garbage. And of course we'll be hearing Nirvana in car commercials in the future because the kids that grew up with it are now adults with a job and they remember Nirvana being a good band. That's why trend come and go. You hear something when you're young and when you grow up you listen to this music remembering the good times you had with it.
>>
File: agenda.jpg (129KB, 1356x463px) Image search: [Google]
agenda.jpg
129KB, 1356x463px
>>18827381

Humor has no hidden agenda.
>>
>>18826622
tell me more, very interested, been researching the topic for a while now
>>
>>18822546
> 9/11
like, I hate people going full retard about it and making it over the top, but Idk, if one day some authority admitted that the whole thing was orchestrated in one way or another, I honestly wouldn't be surprised
> JFK
Taking into account how fucking crazy times it were and how daring US government was back then with all Cold War, Cuba and all that shit going on, I think there was more to the background of JFK's assassination than what's been officially told
>>
File: 1490449243060.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490449243060.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
On the seventh day of the seventh month, on the sevenhundredth and seventy seventh year on the Hebrew calender(5777), we will hear seven horns of brass from the sky. On the 13th of Tamuz (Friday 07), the same day of the seven trumpets, there will be a war between right and wrong. An absolute war, whomever wins will claim this world as their own.

But remember this, seven truly is a magical number.
>>
>>18824554
>Consciousness is electricity
That's what I personally believe desu, electricity with some genetic and learned instincts or some shit like that
>>
>>18825351
Cover most of her face but the eyes imbecile.

But nice try roleplayer.
>>
Moon's a hologram.
>>
>>18824786
Exactly why Ghadafi was murdered, he wanted to bring in the African Gold Dinar
>>
>>18826301
This is way too fucking stupid.

>>18825688
He's not dead.

>>18825662
This is true.
>>
>>18824623
Carry something that has "Infragard" written on it at all times.
>>
>>18827478
can you do the whole thread like that pls?
>>
>>18822725
>>Young men are actively being targeted to ENCOURAGE them to hate women. This leads to more isolated, lonely young men that can be written off and thrown away as they age. If they are seen as detestable then no one will morn their suicides/deaths by cop/drugs/etc.

for what purpose?
>>
>>18826804
You're a massive fag
>>
>>18827535
Skew the gender ratio until the few remaining males are kept in underground isolation chambers and milked for their sperm while comatose. Pretty much the ultimate realization of the victim complex.
>>
>>18822546
Aliens.

Not exactly a conspiracy desu, but that's the only subject I genuinely believe.
>>
>>18826595
Fallen angles are actually ayylmaos
>>
File: alex jones.jpg (181KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
alex jones.jpg
181KB, 2048x1024px
>There's no one specific group that controls everything rather various factions some more powerful that others. They all have members in the U.S. military, government branches, alphabet agencies national parks media etc. There's always conflict amongst the groups and are passive aggressively trying to sabotage the others agendas.
>Aliens are real
>some cryptids are real and may have existed at some point but are extinct/really endangered now
>Ghosts are real
>Angels and Demons are real
>There is a God, he loves us and he does watch over us but he doesn't interfere, we are like an ant farm to him
>there is a plan to destroy the west denouncing Christianity and decreasing white birthrates are huge parts of the plan
>>
>>18827835
lmao
>>
>>18822571
The one about mass produced food is interesting. Obviously if it were true it would be a way of easily controlling the population but on the other hand, once you have control, whats the point when everyone you control is fat, unhealthy, and unable to think for themselves? Surely that just undermines the USA as a nation, which is something the government wouldn't want to do.
>>
>>18827835
Define white birthrates, as most people that identify as this imaginary anglo-saxon race already have profoundly muddier lineages than people in those brown countries you find so distasteful. Also explain the problem of diversity, why European nobles that tried this human husbandry shit ended up fucking their cousins to "maintain the bloodline" but inadvertently turned their successors into inbred mutant dimwits.
>>
>>18827852
>problem with diversity
The problem with diversity is that it's being forced on us. There is zero choice and if you voice a desire for a choice you are ostracized for being a 'racist'. To every minority in the world, being pro white is being anti everything else. Every race, every sexual identity, every person is allowed to have pride in their heritage EXCEPT white people. And I am extremely proud of my family's heritage. I've done my genealogy back centuries. I've found the castle in Scotland that my ancestors built and my family there STILL owns and maintains. I'm not here yelling 14-88 wpww but I do have pride in my ancestry and what my family is doing now. What I'M doing now. What my children are being taught about our history.
>>
File: girl.jpg (43KB, 349x400px) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
43KB, 349x400px
>>18827451
Okay
>>
>>18827870
Yes it's being forced on us, but by nature and not man. I actually think people like you should be left to the genetic isolation you want so desperately just to prove my point. The beige race will flourish while your inbred offspring slowly become a footnote in anthropology. The last gasp of segregation being self imposed will pang as quite ironic to future generations of humans (the only real race, look up the word sometime would you?)
>>
>>18827892
>the only real race
You do know that current research shows that the genetic differences between races of human are MUCH more complex than the differences that separate totally different breeds of dogs or species of ape? This shows that a chihuahua and a great dane are more closely related than a white and black man are. And you insist that race is a social construct. How do you justify that when all sciences from genetics to the social sciences show that we are literally same genus/different species?
>>
>>18827478
Son, you replied to a bait mick jager post. You're not qualified enough to know what's stupid or not.
>>
>>18827974
Links to this research plx, sounds very interesting if only from a speculative fiction point of view.
>>
>>18827974
>current research
http://www.staff.amu.edu.pl/~anthro/pdf/paar/vol066/01lieb.pdf

http://muse.jhu.edu/article/48157/pdf

http://www.sun.ac.za/english/faculty/healthsciences/cmel/Documents/taking%20race%20out%20of%20human%20genetics.pdf
>>
>>18828088
Here's an article with links to tons of research. The issue you find when researching this is that most of the people involved are desperate to prove that there is no such thing as race. However this could not be further from the truth. It's just not politically correct to say out loud.
http://www.dailystormer.com/the-dire-consequences-of-interracial-breeding/
>>
JOHN BOHANNON: "There are journals out there that will publish any garbage you send them as long as you pay a fee."

ADAM CONOVER: "We titled it 'The Possible Irritating Effects of Nutritional Facts,' and they published it without ever realizing it wasn't a real paper. Check it out, we can cite it like any other source."

http://aperito.org/uploads/pdf/ANFTOA-2-106.pdf
>>
>>18828088
Here's a fun challenge. Google the difference between human races and dog breeds and see how many pages you have to go before you get a source that isn't owned by a Jewish person or group. Go ahead. I'll wait.
>>
File: heartattack.jpg (287KB, 840x798px) Image search: [Google]
heartattack.jpg
287KB, 840x798px
The deep state is currently rolling out a slow coup in the US and barely trying to be subtle about it
>>
>>18828208
That's out in the open. Not a conspiracy theory.
>>
>>18827451
Calm your horny tits.
>>
if you go to sleep after 10pm you die in your sleep.
>>
>>18826416
Why make girls develop faster?
>>
>>18828415
That's exactly where that theory always fails.
>>
>>18825513
Please expand on this idea
>>
>>18828430
Not him but maybe his idea is that people become more and more accustomed to a certain avenue of comedy where they become narsistic over time and eventually leading to sadism?
>>
The jews want to enslave mankind and are destroying civilization for their own gain by pulling strings behind the scenes to make our people in power act against our own interests.

If I believed anything else I would go insane from frustration towards how stupid everyone is and start killing people.
>>
>>18828630
Why do you have other people over you in the first place, and why do you think having other people over you is normal and natural?
>>
Donald Trump was the chosen candidate all along and nobody realized because they all thought Hillary was
>>
>>18822705
We won't help because our military is shit and the people would revolt against the gov if it were to help the US of A. We're more likely to just stay out of it and pledge alegiance to the winner than helping the US
>>
>>18822546
I've personally made contact with ET beings by using the CE5 protocols. They worked, now I have phase shifted beings hangeing around me all the time. People say its schizophrenia but I cannot discount my own experiences.
>>
> We never went to the moon
> A devastating war is coming soon and entire countries will dissapear.
> The EU will disband in the next 5-10 years.
> The US will go bankrupt or get nuked.
> Elon Musk is a nigger.
>>
>>18827535
There are too many people and not enough job. Outside the US there are "too many" young men for governments to be comfortable (it's a proven fact that the higher the male:female ratio in a society, the more violence and crime increases). If, however, those young men all have their spirits broken and retreat into lives of isolation then they are less likely to band together and cause trouble for the government and their peers. So in western countries this focus on making young men feel isolated (Why befriend other people if you aren't like them? Why even talk to women if you already think they're all terrible? Why try for a job if you won't get one?) results in passive men who don't cause trouble and also in violent men who lash out and hurt others. When that happens it's easier for the larger society to say "We're better off without that guy. It's good he's dead." If they kill themselves with drugs then it's "Oh he was a drug addiction. He had no future anyway."

The hatred of women part is just part of a larger picture. Women aren't in on it and they aren't evil. I have a little sister who's actually become scared of dating because she can "sense" (her words, not mine) when a guy doesn't actually like girls and she finds is scary when guys don't speak to her like another human. By putting women on a pedestal guys are actually hurting their chances with them and the downward spiral continues.
>>
Flight corridors for all commerical and private airliners are deliberately built not to intersect with giant floating cities and "highways" already in our skies.
>>
>>18826480
chicken is promoted because people want chicken. the hormones are there with or without anything the farmers do. they might make it slightly worse but any animal flesh is full of hormones. milk is far worse than soy in terms of estrogen. you're eating animal flesh and drinking animal fluids.
>>
>>18828415
No they just to make meatier chickens, girls developing it's a side effect.

>>18828709
You can't blame us, she was part of the establishment for ages.

>>18828918
I'm worried about the war in Europe right now, and yes, Turkey it's Europe and there's war in Turkey.

>>18829440
I read an study that says that most of the ants in a colony don't work, there's also the nihm rats experiment, there's reasons to think that modern apathy it's caused by us growing in numbers and demographic concentration.
>>
>>18829501
I think you're totally right. I'm also saying that I believe that the powers that be see the creation of human "beautiful ones" (in the nimh experiment the males who spent all day cleaning themselves and hiding away) as a "good" thing because it leading to a more passive society.
>>
>>18824768
not him, but list of BAMF for me probably
>>
>>18822546
The moon landing was absolutely faked
>>
>>18826314
Cancer is not something that can be cured. Cancer is broad term for the unchecked reproduction of cells in the human body. There are many, many things that can cause this to happen, therefore it cannot be cured.
>>
File: aj.png (189KB, 676x353px) Image search: [Google]
aj.png
189KB, 676x353px
>>18827426
>I think there was more to the background of JFK's assassination than what's been officially told
he and lincoln were assassinated because they tried shutting down the federal reserve. rothchilds sent assassins to kill them. this is just fact. andrew jackson tried doing the same thing, but he killed the man who was sent to assassinate him, as he's said to have been the winner of over a hundred duels. his face being on the twenty dollar bill was a huge slap in the face for him

i mean, just look at this image i'm posting. i just typed in his name and this was out front. they hate him
>>
when christ resurrected, he said that all those who believe in him will receive an eternal kingdom upon death. jew-jews basically said NO and made a pact with satan/moloch

jews, indeed, god's chosen people because their god is the devil
>>
File: 1490734088890.jpg (486KB, 1920x2232px) Image search: [Google]
1490734088890.jpg
486KB, 1920x2232px
thanks, kojima
>>
>>18829758
>look up the zuck on google
>born in 1984
way too convenient
>>
>>18822546
>8 buns
>10 hot dogs
Need I say more!
>>
>>18829743
Yes. The place where Jesus came from, it is still understood that our kind collaborated in nailing him. There were non-Jews when he was crucified, but they didn't stood up against the hordes. Not answering to a question with a yes/no is considered a no answer. Hence the reason you have to personally confirm that you're with Jesus. I also firmly believe that He is an extraterrestrial intelligent entity. Far too intelligent that he said things that are humanly impossible. E.g.: 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God'.
And so on...
>>
>>18828135
>dailystormer

Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>18829869
Some are irredeemably retarded. It's better not to interact with those kinds.
>>
>>18829869
So you'd accept, without a moments hesitation, what is being spoofed to you from (((them))) but have an issue even considering the other perspective? You've already been lost to (((them)))
>>
File: intothetrash3.jpg (42KB, 700x479px) Image search: [Google]
intothetrash3.jpg
42KB, 700x479px
>>18829881
into the (((trash))) it goes
>>
>>18829884
Not an argument
>>
Sandy Hook was faked. No clue why.
>>
>>18829887
not even a debate. i can freely discard your conspiracy theory on any basis i like.
>>
>>18829901
Then I refer you to my closing statement here
>>18829881
>>
>>18829889
The conspiracy material for Sandy Hook was very convincing
>>
>>18829881
You're giving too much credit to those who are human just like you. To those who came out of a vagina just like you. That's where the problem resides.
You sound defeated and at a loss. Fly hire like an eagle. The crows can't fly higher than an eagle. The more you know...
>>
File: thumbsuphuge.jpg (33KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsuphuge.jpg
33KB, 398x500px
>>18829903
>>
File: 2zykkkg.jpg (75KB, 553x484px) Image search: [Google]
2zykkkg.jpg
75KB, 553x484px
>>18822697
Same here and that truth is: Freemasons run the show including: the president himself, the media, big business. Most of the population will never be aware of this. There is only freedom of choice for those who choose to accept this reality and wake up.
>>
>>18828415
>Why make girls develop faster?

Rich men like young girls with big tits.
I'm not even fucking joking.
>>
>>18826562
>http://www.snopes.com/new-york-television-station-broadcasts-bizarre-warning-before-hoboken-train-crash/

Snopes-OK.

But anytime you use Infowars and Twitter as a source you seriously need to question every decision you made to get to that point.
>>
>>18826585
David Blaine is a shitty magician. All of his tricks that aren't just endurance feats can be learned with a beginners book on magic and a few days practice.

"Mind Reading" what someone wrote on a scrap of paper is just misdirection and tearing paper properly.

"Levitation" the way he does it is just a matter of positioning yourself so the audience can't see the toes of your far foot then standing on them.
>>
>>18829945
that's a link to the twitter account of the broadcasting news agency.
>>
The Saidi Arabians baught out and killed people who threatened their spice back in the 70's 80's and 90's

Free energy exists.
>>
>>18829945
>Still picking at straws to disprove it actually happened
Again, it's legit. The official Twitter and Facebook for the station have posts referencing the broadcast.
>>
>>18830018
knee-jerk debunking creates large blind spots in the populace.
>>
Not all who wander are lost.
>>
>>18822546
>the right and left are both a controlled entirely by the illuminati who wish to slowly escalate America to a full of civil war
>there are many "groups in power" competing for dominance of the masses, people hype the jews up too much, they are just one player in a much larger game
>love is sensationalized because a "settled" man is more dosile, more tax-cucked and less likely to resist
>pedophillia is a sexual orientation and they keep it illegal so they have more people to put in their FEMA camps
>Antarctica is a full-on continent
>the roman empire still exists through the roman catholic church and their influence is still huge
>many "out there" concepts such as UFOs and magic have been purposely fictionalized in media to keep people from taking the idea of them seriously
>crisis actors exist
>the world is a stage and many major events are all according to the script
>although abrahamic religions are cancer in my opinion I think the goal of spreading mass atheism is to make people more nihilistic and cold
>aliens
>men in black
>SJWs are only half of the problem, the idea is to pin two groups of radicals against eachother
>>
Humans had technology to live eternal life since thousands of years earlier than now.

Paranormal, religious testaments, mythologies, and parapsychology are records/influenced of humans, with technology to live eternal life, interacting with humans who were not possessing technology to live eternal life. Another text to say this: humans who didn't have technology to live eternal life have explained their experiences, with humans who have technology to live eternal life, as religion, mythology, parapsychology, paranormal, and psi.

A realistic evaluation of the humans who believe/work of god, gods, religion, mythology, parapsychology, and psi is SOMETHING HAPPENED TO CAUSE THESE BELIEFS. Humans saw, heard, felt, smelt, and/or tasted SOMETHING; humans were not imagining...daydreaming...or fantasizing.

Generally, humans seem to do technology...so a simple realistic evaluation of believers of god, gods, religion, mythology, parapsychology, and psi?..they are living in a universe where humans have technologies to cause what an other human would experience as god, gods, religion, mythology, parapsychology, and psi.

Where is the proof humans have/had technology to live eternal life? Too many humans are dying to believe that any other group of humans, who have technology to live eternal life, are humans just making eternal life happen for all humans else making eternal life happen for all humans is more difficult than can be done or is being done. So if there is a group, or if there are groups, then they aren't benevolent sharers or aren't getting to share...thus we don't have evidence as if humans who have/had the technology are/were trying to help us prove humans have/had technology to live eternal life.
>>
This is a prison of your own making.
>>
>>18826180
Right in the feels anon
>>
>>18830036
>pedophillia is a sexual orientation and they keep it illegal so they have more people to put in their FEMA camps
It's illegal because they're CHILDREN you fuck. Get out of here with that bullshit.
>>
>>18830111
nice trips but pointing out that children are children is about as deep as "sick and wrong". It's all spooks m8, I took the pizzapill and my perspective changed forever.
>>
File: C7zJbmpXUAETLVQ.jpg (73KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
C7zJbmpXUAETLVQ.jpg
73KB, 600x598px
>>18822546
The devil changed my bible and scrambled all the verses up and most people are entirely blind to what is happening all around us in a soulless zombie clonebot way.
Really.
>>
>>18830111
The media try so hard to spread anti-pedo bullshit everywhere but the media is full of pedos. They don't even believe the crap they're spreading themselves, they're not giving you truth or wisdom they're giving you agenda. Television channels, movies, tv shows, goverment all owned by pedos and all full of anti-pedo propoganda. It's like a king who bans booze for the peasants but is never sober a day in his life.
>>
>>18827850
Cogs to replace the cogs in the machine. Don't need the very best when unlimited replacement parts will suffice.
>>
File: 1478983291739.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1478983291739.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>18826637
You just blew my reality wide open
>>
>>18822697
I know what you mean. I bet some people here were mocked when they say mass surveillance existed before the Snowden scandal.
>>
>>18830147
Dude.
>>
>>18824768
I can assume I'm personally on at least 4 government watchlists, as are probably most people on this website.

NSA because every American on the Internet is
CIA for the same reason plus I own a Samsung smartphone
FBI because I regularly visit 4chan and bittorrent
and CDC for involvement with student NASA research involving bacteria

I'm assuming that being on a watchlist doesn't actually matter for the most part unless I actually plan on doing some seriously illegal or harmful shit, which I as of yet have no desire to do. What unsettles me, though, is that the framework is already in place so that if I do decide to do something for myself in the future that the government doesn't agree with, I could be seriously fucked.
>>
>>18827870
>>18827892

Just fuck you you wanna fuck and be done with it.
>>
>>18822546
I'm convinced that this world I live in is a Matrix-like virtual reality that I've been put in and that I'm being observed. I'm also certain that I actually asked for this, I deeply regret it.
>>
>>18826314
Cancer is not an external disease to be cured. Cancer comes from human cells, it's essentially an emergent genetic disorder. To "cure" cancer you would need to remove every cancerous cell from the body which is reasonably difficult to completely do.
>>
>>18823804
Fuck yeah dude the question
>>
File: satisfact.png (247KB, 760x572px) Image search: [Google]
satisfact.png
247KB, 760x572px
>>18830040
>>
>>18822705
>>18822615
The war isn't going to be against arabs. Its going to be between US civilians and the US government/military and the civilians will lose.
>>
>>18830594
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
>>
>>18830594
It is either hell, roko's basilisk, or a simulation, or maybe we are just star people on a planet
>>
High speed deep underground trains spanning the world.
>>
File: biblical flat earth.png (656KB, 838x945px) Image search: [Google]
biblical flat earth.png
656KB, 838x945px
>>18822546
this
>>
>Kalergi plan in full effect in the EU, America and Canada
>The world is controlled by a deep state/shadow government, also known as jewish banksters
>any leader that misbehaves get gaddaffi'd
>Hitler did nothing wrong except losing WW2
>>
File: IMG_4451.jpg (74KB, 640x419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4451.jpg
74KB, 640x419px
>>18830799
>Civilians will lose

Only if they get disarmed, otherwise America can not into asymmetrical warfare
>>
File: civil war.png (203KB, 1802x905px) Image search: [Google]
civil war.png
203KB, 1802x905px
>>18830799
>>18831365
uh guys.....
>>
>>18822546
white nationalists are targeting nerd/gamer culture to push their agenda.
just go to twitter and see how many 14-16 year old kids are unironically shitposting about "dumb libcuck niggers" or whatever, thinking their ideas are "elevated" because some guy made a video with cherrypicked examples of the sjw bogeymen.
>>
File: 1490139702108.gif (776KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1490139702108.gif
776KB, 450x450px
>>18831908
>>
File: Map_of_Titan_cropped.jpg (81KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
Map_of_Titan_cropped.jpg
81KB, 1000x500px
>>18822546
Non-Human artifacts found were found on:

-The Moon
-Mars
-Eir Macula (area on Titan)
-Dolmed Montes (area on Titan)

Radar backscatter
-Tui Regio (region on Titan)

pic related: Heavily edited (just like every official image) map of Titan

-
>>
>>18827716
for disturbing the illusion? lmfao satanist shill go fuck yourself
>>
>>18832048
More info please.
>>
>>18832048
what are you saying, mankind has never passed low earth orbit due to the Van Allen radiation belt.

therefore the shit about the moon is completely impossible, but i'm not gonna discount your info about mars or titan.
>>
File: endingjpg.jpg (11KB, 296x170px) Image search: [Google]
endingjpg.jpg
11KB, 296x170px
>>18822546
not a conspiracy but i do believe the world is coming to an end soon because of all these events that have been happening and because of pic related
>>
>>18832321
i hope you realize that people have been believing "the world will come to an end" for over 2000 years now.
>>
>>18832374
You gotta keep trying.
>>
File: IMG_0739.jpg (79KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0739.jpg
79KB, 500x449px
>>18822546
I dunno, this year I suddenly became aware that I'm trapped in a simulation. I don't know how to explain why I came to that conclusion, but I'm just going to try to live my life and make the most of each day in spite of the circumstances. If I can't change the rules, I may as well enjoy the ride.
>>
I believe that i am the choosen one for a happening but dont know for what.
>>
>>18822546
So-called "Cultural Marxism" is nothing more than a Sabbatian (Jewish Gnosticism) revival movement.
>>
>>18832436
Your death.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1490823774319.jpg (11KB, 804x496px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490823774319.jpg
11KB, 804x496px
/thread
>>
>>18832702
what is that
>>
File: Screenshot_20170329-221552.png (250KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170329-221552.png
250KB, 1080x1920px
>>18832721
>>
File: Screenshot_20170329-221607.png (240KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170329-221607.png
240KB, 1080x1920px
>>18832726
>>
File: Screenshot_20170329-221612.png (477KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170329-221612.png
477KB, 1080x1920px
>>18832732
>>
>>18829440
I... agree with this. It accords with what i've observed and read. Thank you for taking my incoherent thoughts and putting them in this form.
>>
Swuh-swag!
>>
>>18831908
SJW are intentionally trying to infiltrate all forms of media to spread concepts such as white guilt, male privilege and anti-European/anti-american ideas.
>>
>>18832321
>pic related

Did you scan a poloroid you took of your 486 monitor in 1993? Fuck. Thanks for nothing.
>>
File: wtfamireadingpixelated.jpg (80KB, 495x472px) Image search: [Google]
wtfamireadingpixelated.jpg
80KB, 495x472px
>>18833567
>>
>>18832897
It's not anti european to like non european things.
>>
>>18827892
>not by man
Oh really? Here's a speech given by Abe Foxman of the ADL. And a link to verify the truth of it. Go ahead and tell me how (((they))) have nothing to do with white genocide

http://doclecture.net/1-54009.html
>>
>>18829945
Good goy.
>>
>>18822766
god is a fat b itch fart of a farce
>>
File: 1416805667453.jpg (32KB, 535x462px) Image search: [Google]
1416805667453.jpg
32KB, 535x462px
>>18833683
Yes, and everything that came from it as well, including you and me. It's all stupid and shitty. Beugh.
>>
Alex Jones is actually Bill Hicks I genuinely believe this conspiracy
>>
You must suffer a lot and go through pain, so you'll have a story to tell about it on the next one.
>>
>>18822615
>> chips have already been implanted under our skin

I have a small, hard lump under the skin on the front of my right thigh. It's been there as long as I can remember. Do you think it's a tracking chip?
>>
If chemtrails are real, how will the government compensate us for spraying for however long they'll admit engaging in it.
>>
File: zion.jpg (58KB, 793x448px) Image search: [Google]
zion.jpg
58KB, 793x448px
>>18833755
>his father is CIA
>his station is owned by a Jewish media corp
>>
>>18833639
do you have an actual source? a huge number of image+quote conglomerations are complete bullshit.
>>
>>18822546

>everyone is an AI but me
>im the last human in the universe, i am kept in an exhibit for aliens to watch for enjoyment
>>
>>18833927
Tons of actual sources out there. Google is your friend. Date of speech was 8/25/98
>>
>>18823807
T... The matrix?
>>
>>18824555
I was in those classes my whole life, I've been described as word but not socially inept or outcast etc. I do find it though to relate to people and kind of have to act
>>
>>18828915
elaborate?
>>
>>18830147
Aside from scrambling the verses, was there any other change? How did you notice this discrepancy? Did you observe the text shifting or do you have more than one Bible? Is every Bible you look at different? How are you sure it's the work of Satan?
>>
>>18834310
>>18834125

Bumping for this
>>
>>18834443
>hur dur bumping for this
post limit reached new friend
>>
File: IMG_1853.jpg (42KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1853.jpg
42KB, 200x200px
>>18822615

>implying the Cartels won't join the fun, just so they can then blackmail the US Government.
>mfw
>>
File: 3k.png (167KB, 540x633px) Image search: [Google]
3k.png
167KB, 540x633px
>>18822571
>>Area 51 is real

fucking hell anon what are you smoking? only conspiritards believe area 51 exists
>>
One I definitely believe is that all online communication is monitored by the government, and depending on what you say you get put on various lists and threat levels.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.