[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your encounters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 39

File: IMG_2654.jpg (73KB, 800x726px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2654.jpg
73KB, 800x726px
What paranormal encounters have you had? Share below and discuss.
>>
>>18820342
I saw an invisible UFO, paradoxical I know but it happened.

Also learn to crop the pictures, you can do it with mspaint.
>>
I know how to do it I'm just too lazy to care
>>
>>18820342
Vladimir Putin... My life was weird, I know to read this from when I was infatuated with Communism in the start of the 1990s (I know, bad timing, but some of the Russian language lessons remain).

I have posted this story before, with less details. There is not much to add, except for more info on time and location.

I'm exactly forty years old now, coming from an angry atheist for most of my life to the current to spirits may very well be real.

Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil. Start of 2015 or 2016, inside TM1 bus line, commuting to work during dawn.

I was half asleep in the point where the bus was crossing the Freeway in Porto Alegre, before arriving in Cachoeirinha city. It may be worth noting that Porto Alegre is somewhat famous for small scale UFO sightings. And I thought, "It would be nice if 'something' came."

Why, of course, the something came. In the best Oz Factor tradition, the environment inside the bus became uncanny and distorted wider, with bus seats becoming simplified versions with less colors. People were sitting there, and there was this something facing me in the farthest seat at the front. Very dark but not black, humanoid but featureless, with low height and a head that I recall as reptilian. Then, without fading out, instantly, it came one seat closer to mine. Then another. Inwas horrified and paralyzed.

"No. Go away." Suddenly the environment returned to normal, with the thing nowhere to be seen. Thirty seconds or a minute later... The environment became what I can describe as an orthogonal (without vanishing points) wireframe model. Inside what then I thought was a van crossing through the bus (how is this even possible?) there was something let's say cartoonish but that was obvously a woman, in the driver's seat of the vehicle looking at me. After a few moments, I said "Take care." (in English, not the local language, Portuguese) and the experience ended.

I think I was visited by the same entity many years ago. More...
>>
>>18820472
Then the thing looked like a fat, large gecko. The face was kinda similar to that of the "woman", as in it suddenly clicked on me both were the same thing. Based on some features of the previous encounter, I came to the conclusion that the "van" was actually the bus from another viewpoint, and that the woman was actually sitting besides me. End if the story. I asked for a visit, and I got one. Yes, it could have been an hypnagogic hallucination, but that's my story.
>>
>>18820342

shadow figures, greys,
death
>>
>>18820342
I have a few followers that interact with me and touch me (not sexually) every now and then. Pretty sure they can read me thoughts.
>>
>>18820342
>have this creepypasta I read years ago but forgot
>no one seems to know about it
>no one on /x/ seems to know about it

I feel like I've jumped to another timeline where that story doesn't exist.
>>>/wsr/285128
>>
>>18820342
A shadow person/entity appears occasionally during the dead of night. I have sleep paralysis episodes every 6 months give or take. The last time "it" appeared, it manifested itself in my bedroom doorway. It definitely wasn't interested in me as it was moving around my apartment. It does this most of the time when it appears. But when it notices me looking at it, dread and fear wash over me in terrible waves. Unless I can break free of the SP I have to sit there and take it. I still have no idea what it is. It's been coming around since I was 8.
>>
Been debating for a while whether i should share because im overly paranoid

>Me when I was around 11 or 12
>used to live behind the santa anita race track
>around 8:30 or 9 pm standing in kicthen to get water
>turn around to see the back area of the race track behind this huge fence
>the backyard is really dark sort of just freeze up in fear being the kid i was
>theniseeit
>fuck huge triangle with flashing lights going right over my house
>was only about 4 or 5 telephone poles of the ground extremely low
>completely freeze as it flies over and to the race track
>literally no sound is made no peacocks from the arboretum are cawing either total silence
>run to my moms room with brix in my pants
>never say anything until this day
>>
>>18820928
was it the one where the creature digs up the corpse of one of the families kids?
>>
>Be me 5 years ago
>15, fucking around with a lazer pointer late at night
>Go to bed, the light in the other room is on so I can see if there's anything in my room that could spoop me from the shadows
>Start getting anxiety
>Turn around to look on the shadow wall
>yup, there's someone standing in my door way
>Shadow of a person, what looked like a girl standing there
>Take my lazer pointer, point it in the doorway
>It stops prematurely of the wall of the other room onto whatever is in the doorway
>Just a dot in mid air is what it looks like
>bring it up to the entities head
>shine it right in the eye of it
>hear a high pitched scream, it fucks off
didn't rest easy that night, but felt like a fucking badass.
>>
>training under / working for Korean Daoist Grandmaster (in the US)
>4 am woken up hard with the thought -
>Grandmaster needs a ride to the airport
>check phone
>nothing
>stay up 15 minutes or so checking phone
>nothing
>k sleep

>get to work
>normal day
>Grandmaster arrives after a bit
>GM: anon, you busy?
>AN: not really
>GM: great, you can drive me to the airport

mfw
>>
>>18821727
absolutely
>>
>>18821727
>under 18
Fuck off faggot
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>18821727
Continued

>Summer of the same year and my grandma was visiting
>She slept in my room the week she visited while I slept in my parents bedroom
>A few nights into her visit she complains about me crying all night despite me being fast asleep
>mfw
>>
File: 20170305_201218.jpg (8KB, 78x74px) Image search: [Google]
20170305_201218.jpg
8KB, 78x74px
>>18821774
Part 3

>We eventually find out there was a fire at some point in the history of the house and two people died
>later we begin hearing footsteps going up and down the attic stairs on a regular basis
>Fuck
>>
File: 20170326_183541.jpg (53KB, 211x282px) Image search: [Google]
20170326_183541.jpg
53KB, 211x282px
>>18821800
The fourth one

>The basement of this house was uninhabitable and looked liked something out of fallout
>Me and my friends would launch expeditions into the darkness
>We eventually found a small door of some kind but we were too pussy to open it
>Inform my Dad and he brings tools to pry it open and he does
>There is a small room containing some weird knickknacks, he pulls out an ouija board but I didn't know what it was at the time
>He has a concerned look on his face and tells us to stay out of the basement.

We moved out a year later and the house was demolished and I still pass by the field where it used to stand on my way to and from school
>>
>>18821824
Your dad knows what's up.

/x/ if you come across an Ouija board in the wild, what's the proper way to handle it? Leave it alone? What if it's in the way of something you need?
>>
>>18821824
Any theories on what it could've been?
>>
>>18821833
I don't know the exact ways of cleansing possible encounters with rogue spirits / demons, but I do know DON'T DESTROY THE BOARD. It's the link.
>>
>>18820472
Nice story. I like your style of writing.
>>
>>18821608
Well, more effective than fucking laser rifles used by XCOM late game, I'd say. Must have been a critical hit. Be fucking proud.
>>
>>18821860
Not him but I wouldn't be surprised if someone interested in occult used the room for seance or general rituals-and-pissing-around room.
>>
>>18820995
Yea ive seen a few of those.
>>
Demons

>demon knocks on my door three times
>door swings open
>door slams shut
>can't see it but can tell mentally that it is tall, hunched over, black
>it tries to do something to my stomach
>nope out of my room
>go upstairs to my mom
>could feel it waiting for 2+ hours

>next night
>laying in bed
>can hear female voice talking to me giggling
>feels like something crawls on top of me
>freak out, go to sleep
>have extremely vivid dream
>it's not my dream
>in my room
>demon kind of girl whose face is morphing, supposedly to suit my taste
>lays on my bed
>tfw dick
>tfw it wants me to suck its dick
>fuck nooooo
>it scowls
>goes away

>lightbulbs exploding in house under certain situations

>create sigil to have sex with "spirits"
>end up in gnosis
>girl comes into my room
>can only see half of her
>not malicious at all
>freak out
>get up completely

#5+
>etc.etc.etc.
>>
>>18820376
you're also too lazy to learn how to quote a post apparently
>>
>>18822202
lameass roleplay/10
>>
>>18822202
This ain't the erp thread faggot.
>>
i was about 14. my cousin and i were riding our dirt bikes on our grandparents farm road. the driveway from road to house was 1 mile. about 1/2 way there is a clearing with an old logging road. a very large black cat sprinted across the road. to me it looked like a black panther, it was solid black with a long tail. we both saw it. this was in the southeast U.S.
>>
>>18820348

Explain dude

Why an invisible ufo. How did u spot it
>>
>>18822318
Obviously he's fucking around
>>
when i was 11 a guy broke into my house. it was just me and my mom and i thought he was her friend or something. i went out into the kitchen to get orange juice and he was lying down on the couch watching tv. he looked at me and nodded when i walked by. i remember he had boots on on the couch which i thought was weird. when i went back upstairs i heard my mom snoring a little bit from her room so i knew she was asleep, so i went in her room and really quietly shook her over and over until she woke up and told her there was someone downstairs. i remember she looked like she was going to be sick and she shut and locked her door and she sat me down on the toilet in the bathroom in her room and came in there with me and shut that door too and called the police. i was incredibly scared. the police arrested the guy and my mom said that they told her he was making coffee when they came in. he screamed really really loud when they arrested him and my mom went downstairs then came back up and got me.

the guy was a real freak who had beat the shit out of his own mother whom he lived with a bunch of times and the police also suspected that he had killed a couple of people's dogs in the neighborhood but they never proved it. he wasnt even mentally retarded he was just a freak basically. my mom didnt press charges and i still see him when i go visit sometimes taking out the trash and stuff.
>>
>>18823054
Fucking creepy. Hope you got better locks and a good security system after that.
>>
>>18823054
what'd he look like just out of curiosity. also that's nuts my man
>>
>>18823065
he was fat and had long hair like a woman's. he had those big wire frame 90s glasses too, this was in 97. his name is bentley lol
>>
>>18823075
If he beat his mom, his ass should have already been in jail at least once. Sounds like a budding psychopath, especially if he really did kill those dogs.
>>
>>18823081
he lives in the same house he used to but his mother died a while ago, i think in like 2005 or something. my mom says he doesnt really bother anyone but a couple of years ago someone called the police on him for looking in their windows (my mom called me about that right away)
>>
>>18823089
Still wouldn't surprise me if you post here in another couple years about him wearing somebody's skin suit
>>

>be me, some shit kid around 5-7 years old.
>Found ouji board (didnt know what it was at the time) in trash can behind house. >Knew it belongs to older cousin.
>wonder why he threw away something i thought looked cool
>Put it back in his room, opened up the board and left the traingle wooden glass thingie on the board.
>tried to use it and it didnt work
>didnt put it back, left it there and went to my room and slept
>cousin shit bricks when he got home

fuck you green text
be in elementary, maybe 6th grade.
Live in Socal, earthquakes were common at the time, unlike today where it hardly happens, fucking sucks.
was in last room down hallway in house.
bed had not frame, just a mattress directly on the carpet floor.
parents and grandma in dining room talking about who fucking knows.
Door was open, light coming down hallway from dining room.
lay there thinking about life, getting hazy.
eyes heavy, almost sleep time.
bed fucking shakes like another earthquake, this time bad.
alert goes to full panic mode to run and wake everyone up to get protected.
yelling down the hallway alerting my family that earthquake is happening.
when i get there, they all look at me confused.
"anon, are you joking around?"
No! The bed shook violently and its an earthquake!
"no anon, nothing here shaked"
But it DID!
"go to bed anon, stop messing around"
BUT IT DID *tears forming in my eyes*
"GO TO BED ANON"
walk back to room
immediately know that my bed shook on its own.
stand in doorway and stare at bed.
Crying
fucking hate this
im scared and vulnerable.
stared at bed until my mom came and went to the room with me.
was convinced to go to sleep on bed and everything would be alright.
bed never shook after that.
>>
>>18820342
>Just moved into my new foster home.
>Sleeping in my cousins room on a bunk bed with my twin.
>Keep waking up every night to see a silhouette of a little girl standing in the corner of the room behind the door.
>On the last night before moving out to a bigger home I wake up again to now see the silhouette of a man standing behind the little girl.
>Was sleeping on the top bunk near the fan.
>Fan hits eye.
>Cries.
>>
I was in high school when this happened.
I visited virgina city nevada to explore the graveyard. I never knew much about it so i went with a small group of friends. We parked on the main street and walked the rest of the way. The old town just has a air of activity with no one around so it keeps the feeling something is always going on or someone is there. .. at night. We reach the first set of gates and see orbs moving from the centee of the graveyard to the end. We first figured it was people with flashlights but they were moving to fast and no cone of light. Plus that cemetery has no direct path. So spoop meter starts tlaring then we hear running in the dirt. A dark figure stood in front of us with a force to send us away. It followed till we reached by the cathedral. Thats the long short of it.
>>
Is this a weak nope thread after all these years? Here's a copypasta of 3 year old oc

>be 23
>work until 11ish at night
>have streetlight at end of driveway
>typically get home, turn off car, and check facebook before going in
>occasionally people and cats walk by
>can see said people through driver's side mirror, rear view mirror, then passenger side mirror as they pass
>one night feel like being watched as I lurk fb
>see movement in driver's side mirror
>nothing in rear view mirror
>probably just a cat then
>back to news feed
>being watched feeling happens again
>turn around, nobody or anything there
>whatever probably just tired back to fb
>hear loud exasperated sigh
>see something rush towards passenger mirror
>turn, nothing there
>hear tap on driver window, nothing there
>look in rear view mirror
>figure wearing a black hoodie obscuring the face, black jeans, and black shoes standing with hands in pockets facing me from center of streetlight
>open door and turn around to face hoodlum
>nothing there, no sounds of running

A few weeks later

>same time same place same ritual
>feel watched again
>check rear mirror
>see something in outskirts of light
>probably cat
>hear chuckle, something rushes toward driver's side mirror
>look in rear mirror
>same black clothed figure standing under streetlight with hands in pockets
>it's looking up at the moon
>look at moon too
>nothing out of the ordinary
>feel watched
>look back at mirror
>figure looking right at me, appears to nod, and slowly walks out of light
>open door, look in rear mirror
>nothing there, no sounds of running

Didn't feel hostile but not sure what it was. Never did figure it out and I've only seen it once since
>>
>>18823169
Why would you do that in your car and not go inside? Spooky junk aside, you could get robbed or whatnot.
>>
This one involves me, but I don't really remember it because of how young I was. It's more about my parents so I'll greentext it from my mother's perspective.

>be young 20 something
>husband always at work, always comes home tired
>one toddler and one baby at home, exhausting as all hell
>both kids barely ever go to sleep on time and if they do, they rarely stay that way all through the night
>one night, the toddler just starts sleeping on the couch and stays asleep all through the night
>just happy that you only have to deal with one kids during the night now
>this goes on for little less than a week
>your husband has noticed his child sleeping on the couch, but is too tired to care until his weekend
>finally, he asks your son why he wants to sleep on the couch rather than in his bed
>says because out here the angels sing him to sleep from the ceiling
>from then on make him sleep in his bed and start looking into psychics

And that's how my parents paranormal fascination began.
>>
>>18823184
Psychics or psychologists? The latter sounds more helpful.
>>
>>18823181
Checking the phone before going in. I live with my parents in a good neighborhood and we have police lurking at nearly every intersection since 40% of the non-residents run the stop signs at night
>>
>>18823210
Still kind of weird to just sit in your car and do that
>>
>>18823187
Psychics. My mother went to school for psychology herself, so we don't really need to go find one of those. I remember meeting a lot of psychics in my early years, and my parents confirm this. I believe the last one they visited told them that I was being haunted by an evil spirit called the Anunaki, who took the form of an old man in a white robe. She offered to give them a 'clearing' with a discount and also taught them how to do it themselves in the future to ward off further evil spirits. They ponyed up and she did the clearing and taught my parents how to do it themselves. After that, they stopped seeing psychics. Additionally, that's also around when paranormal stuff stopped happening for me, but that could just be coincidental.
>>
>>18823054
>>
>>18823217
yeah it's retarded
>>
>>18820957
Fuck.
>>
>>18821608
kek
You blinded it for the rest of eternity..
10/10 yum time
>>
File: gkbz75tv.png (186KB, 466x415px) Image search: [Google]
gkbz75tv.png
186KB, 466x415px
>>18820342
>ifunny
get the fuck out of here you fucking normie
>>
I have had multiple experiences in my house but this is the only time I encountered something that wasn't at home

>Be me 17-18
>live in quiet village where nothing happens
>be out walking with friends on friday night
>go to cemetery to watch graves
>get feeling of not being able to breath correctly
>have creepy feeling but don't tell friends
>gets harder to breath, pressure in throat
>go away from cemetery
>able to breath as usual

A few months later
>talk with sister about criminal activities that have happened in the village
>she tells about teenage girl being strangled to death a few years ago
>buried at the cemetery
>directly know that she was there that friday night
>>
>>18823257
Breathe, people, b-r-e-a-t-h-e.

I don't normally nitpick over typos, but I hate this one.
>>
>>18823257
u have asthma
>>
Footfag ghost.
I often sleep with a foot outside the covers. No one was around. If someone opens my door or comes in my room, I'm immediately awake.
I felt a finger from the top of my foot to my heel. I immediately fully woke up and confirmed no one was in my room, but sleep was more important so I put my feet undercover and went back to sleep.
About a week later same thing happened, but it felt like 2 or three fingers running the length of my foot. I noticed and covered my feet, but didn't freak out.

But now I am too scared to sleep without both my feet covered. I don't even know why I'm scared. I'm 33 damn y ears old.
>>
>>18823257
I had that happen to me a few times in a house I used to live. I have asthma. It's not the same thing as feeling someone close your airway through your neck. When it's asthma you feel it in your lungs.
>>
>>18823282
u have asthma
>>
>>18823257
Honestly kind of sounds like you were starting to have a panic attack desu. I have them and the breathing thing happens to me
>>
>>18823274
>>18823284
Stop repeating yourself. Read >>18823282
>>
>>18823299
u have asthma too huh
>>
>>18821033
no
>>
>>18822254
not roleplay

>>18822257
i don't know what erp is
>>
>>18823277
Try sage?
>>
>>18821033
Dude holy shit though I remember that one. It was looking for that kids' body in inbred territory.
>>
>be around 14
>new year eve
>be in living room
>Christmas tree still there
>cat sleeps on the radiator with most of its weight on the windows side
>suddenly falls
>dad says "that entity is joking again"
>cat seems upset, moves away from the radiator by the wall, behind the armchair, then through the middle of the room and jumps on the TV
>all this time he walked annoyed with his ears bent backwards like something was behind him
>he starts chilling on the TV when suddenly shifts his view, very focused in the radiator area
>acts like he is following something, exactly on the same path he followed earlier
>suddenly moves his head towards the Christmas tree where one of the globes is fucking slightly spinning
>shifts his head down in the tree where I can see a second and then a third globe spinning
>I am actually shocked by this and start feeling sick for the next few hours

The next day I tried to make the globes spin by blowing on them and moving the Christmas tree. Only those three globes were spinning. If someone would have walked near the tree all of them should have moved. Same with the draft.
The only way I could get them to spin like that was by twisting them until the piece of string holding them twisted. There was nobody around the tree before the cat got there.

I know it sounds silly and not at all impressive, but it's true. I still can't get the damn globes to move like that unless I twist them.
>>
>>18825481
>dad says "that entity is joking again"

So it wasn't the first time something like that had happened?
>>
>>18823114
Fucking faggot, your shitpost stories don't belong here.
>>
>>18826352
The only one shitposting here is you.
>>
>>18820995
Yeah nothing worth getting paranoid about. Random ufo is random.
>>
File: 1458962683882.png (72KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
1458962683882.png
72KB, 250x272px
>>18823218
>Evil spirit called the Anunaki
>>
>>18823272
B-r-e-a-t-h-e
Breathe in the aiiiirrr
Don't be afraid to care
>>
Pretty sure a ghost was following me when I was headed home from my buddy's. Felt like someone was watching me, and I kept seeing shadows move in ways they shouldn't behind me. Did some Catholic shit and it left and I haven't seen/felt anything like that since.

My mom instilled a healthy respect and fear of the supernatural in me, so I try not to fuck around with much of this shit. Even Ouija boards creep me out.
>>
>>18826510
Bro, ouija boards are fake as fuck, just FYI.
>>
>Be around 13
>Summer vacation
>Go to sleep
>Within about 4 hours I wake up with this light over me
>My eyes don't open and I can't move my body at all
>I'm scared shitless
>I then feeling like I'm disappearing
>It's a very odd sensation
>I lose conciousness and don't remember anything happening until later

>Next morning wake up at exactly 4:00
>Hear several helicopters near my house
>wtf
>>
>>18826524
Better safe than sorry. Hell, I'm a Catholic still just to keep the demons away. I don't play with anything that could mess me up spiritually/psychically
>>
>>18826552
Well, if that makes you feel better.

I'm hard agnostic and I messed around with one with friends a few times. No demons, no spooky messages, no curse where we all die, just screwing around with a dumb board game. And it's been pretty easily debunked. To hear some anons go on here, you'd think the suckers were direct portals to hell or something, but either I have a Skeptic Shield (there were christian players too) or they only work in certain areas/with certain people, if at all.
>>
>When I was 11 I started seeing these things visit me at night
>It was around the time I started having periods
>They seem alot like the greys in appearance
>Alot of them ranged from very tall or very short (3-6+ feet)
>They never scared me very much as I got used to them
>To me they were more observant than anything else
>I would give some of them different nicknames such as "Rem", "Cygnus", "Serith", or even regular names like "Charlotte"
>They also positioned themselves around me in my room
>They don't walk around very often
>They're also very sensitive to light

They seem rather peaceful, but is there something wrong with me?
>>
>>18826573
Besides bleeding from your uterus on a regular interval?

Nah, sounds like fairly tame sleep paralysis to me. I'd advise a crucifix to be safe, or whatever religious symboly you believe in, but that's just good prevention practice.
>>
>>18826573
Well, you're either completely mental or some aliums or other paranormal beings are hanging out with you. If they're not bothering you, don't bother them, I'd say.
>>
>>18820376

Nobody wants to talk to a guy who posts ifunny watermarks
>>
>Be me, 15
>On omegle for keks
>Just trolling people very badly
>On face cam and meet some strange people
>Meet some strange people
>One of them was a toothless man and talked about how much he wished he was a semen demon
>It was quite normal until I find see someone with a black cloak over their head and with strange indentations
>Whoever it was it clearly didn't look like a human face
>It had acouple weird bumps on its head
>I asked him question as to why it had a cloak over its head
>Said it didn't wish to say
>Responded with along the lines of
>Oh I understand blah blah
>I used to be into aliens and I would mouth draconian or reptilian
>screen freezes
>It never did this before but found it odd
>It still weirds me out
>>
>>18826619
So the options here are

A. Someone was fucking with random people wearing a creepy mask and a cloth over it

B. Satan was on chatroulette.
>>
>>18826573
Puberty is like a magnet for paranormal phenomena, especially poltergeists and psychic abilities and that kind of shit.
>>
>>18826606
I'm open to both of those possibilities. They're completely fine with me just talking to them.

>>18826596
They come around at night and I'm usually very awake when I see them. Thank you for the advice
>>
archon drank negativity from my mouth with a huge whooshing sound. it even whispered hurtful things to make it ripe prior to feeding. left me visibly pale (others commented on it) and unable to stand. he looked like a greyskinned freddy krueger with cartoonishly masculine features. indentation lines from his forehead to his jaw in a vertical line.

he had the power to manipulate electronics. turned on my computer screen while the computer itself was off to show me demonic symbols. he had torn clothes. my mother saw a dead person once and their clothes were torn too. not sure what the connection there is.
>>
>>18826665
What, like every night? Do they communicate with you or just hang around?

>>18826662
You've been reading Carrie too much, haven't you?
>>
File: 1490043909232.jpg (15KB, 370x278px) Image search: [Google]
1490043909232.jpg
15KB, 370x278px
>>18826619
>Random person on ARPAnet chat wears hood and mask
>Shitty 1995 model Gateway computer finally shits the bed

It's spooks!
>>
>>18826671
Where do you think Stephen King got the idea? Shit has been documented for decades.
>>
>>18826693
>documented

Tons of girls go through puberty every single day, you'd think it would be better "documented" by credible mainstream sources if it happened as often as you say.
>>
>>18826671
It varies. Sometimes they're alot more quiet and hang around, or just talk alot. They also kind of act like a hivemind. I think they're just observing me.
>>
>>18826619
HIIIISSS
>>
>>18826662
if puberty is a magnet for paranormal shit, then why haven't I got my succubus semen demon yet after so long?
>>
>>18826706
>talk alot

In what language? English?
>>
File: 90quake1.jpg (956KB, 1440x1408px) Image search: [Google]
90quake1.jpg
956KB, 1440x1408px
>>18820342
>What paranormal encounters have you had? Share below and discuss.

I was apotheosized by God. I am your god - not that anyone on Earth would care anymore because they're all delusional thanks to Jews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm-WI0sBou4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZVY-pGDsN4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA9sX1M9U7Q
>>
>>18825374
sounds intresting can someone post?
>>
>>18823295
Yeah I think you're right
Anon was having a panick attack.
>>
>>18827444
I posted it over here >>18822943
>>
>>18826158
When my mom was alone at home and she was going through some papers, bills, taxes etc. on her bed, she saw something walk fast on the hallway with the corner of her eye. She freaked out when the cat which was sleeping next to her, got up and ran to the bedroom entrance an started to look around very agitated. Since then we kept joking we had ghosts in the house. Other than that I could hear stuff move in the kitchen at night and the furniture made weird noises a couple of times. Not much really. Oh and when I was a kid, my grandma said she felt something pull her by the hand. But this is it. No other weird stuff happened for many years.
>>
>>18820957
This is normal, homie. Shadow people are some of the most common sleep paralysis induced hallucinations, universally.
>>
>>18820342
Demons
>>
>>18820472
>Porto Alegre
Nice to see a fellow gaucho around
>>
>>18826544
You got abducted obviously.
check for implants.
>>
>>18820489
Wow thanks for sharing. The augmentation of dimensions by the encounter is very interesting
>>
>>18828335
Fuck you
>>
>>18823257
>buried at the cemetery

You don't say.
>>
>>18828650
Pretty sure he meant it as emphasis that she was buried at that particular cemetary
>>
>>18827979
Sounds kind of like a prankster ghost
>>
not a ghost or anything, but i have absolutely no idea what just fucking happened.

a few months ago, I tried acid for the first time. I took two tabs thinking they both added up to 150ug, but they ended up being 150ug each, so my first dose was 300ug. as you can imagine, I was fucking blown away. leaving the details aside, I had a sort of dreamlike vision of sorts of me super baked in my room completely not knowing what was going on. this lasted for what felt like 2 or 3 hours, to the point I was driven mad, thinking "will this ever end?" and "I'm in a car right now, none of this is real." there were several landmark events that stuck with me ever since then because they were either very funny or just unusual.

anyway, fast forward to last night... we had a friend over and thought it'd be fun to take snaps of weed out of my bong, so I champed down 3/4 a bowl in one hit. on the come-up, my friends started talking about some random shit, but I couldn't help but feel like I've heard that conversation before.

that was the start of a very long night that was perfectly identical to the weird vision I had on acid. and I mean perfect - my thoughts, feelings, surroundings, and overwhelming nausea was all familiar.

this is the first time anything like this has happened, and I did not like it at all. please tell me I'm not insane, my reality is shattering at this point
>>
>>18831622
Drug shit isn't /x/
>>
>>18832057
Thank you mr content nazi
>>
File: 90quakeElisaLam2.jpg (672KB, 1443x860px) Image search: [Google]
90quakeElisaLam2.jpg
672KB, 1443x860px
>>18820342
>What paranormal encounters have you had? Share below and discuss.

Apotheosis... I'm somehow deeply wired into the godhead presuming everyone else is as real as me. It's hard to be sure about reality and not contemplate the possibility of solipsism after being apotheosized by some superhuman entity. Of course, if I were somehow the only extant entity I don't know why I would make "my simulation" so shitty for me. Therefore I conclude I'm just very "fortunate."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5b7tgkdFH0

----------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CceZSqfKkKg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZj65CwgAA8

Anyway - needless to say it's an unsettling and confusing experience but an amazing experience regardless.
>>
>>18832146
Quit spamming your shit in every thread.
>>
>>18832494
This is what YouTube fankids cause with their stupid obsession. Everyone thinks they're the next "celeb" now.
>>
Had the house phone ring once, none of us made it to the phone in time and the voicemail just said "bye" then all the electronics in the house died for 10 minutes. That fucked me up for a good week.

Scariest encounter didnt happen to me but a friend i was on the phone with at the time. The whole like loud banging on the walls and stuff falling everywhere, her lights were goin mental apparantly. Normally I'd be sceptical but shes a friend i trust whos also into this kinda stuff and actively seeks it out as much as possible and she was terrified. I guess when your home stops feeling safe its gotta be pretty scary
>>
>>18833017
Did you have caller ID to see who made that call?
>>
>>18831622
>please tell me I'm not insane
No, you aren't insane, but you were stoned as fuck you mongoloid, of course you would start feeling weird shit.
>>
New to chan 4. So many stories to tell. Here is one. My husband goes to bed before me every night. He wakes easily and has trouble getting back to sleep so I have to go into a pitch black room (we have blackout curtains and live in the country) to go to bed myself. A few years ago I notice a black figure standing beside the bed by him. Blacker than the room. Nothing there close to the height of figure. I have convinced myself it is a relative so I'm not scared. I kinda shrug it off as the norm now. My husband hates it when I mention it.
>>
The figure is there every night. He will be tonight when I go up to bed. He will be there tommorow too. He is always there never misses a night.
>>
File: Gaenor.png (1002KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Gaenor.png
1002KB, 600x1000px
I swear to fucking god, one day I met a Wood Elf from the Elder Scrolls.

>having car trouble, some stupid shit I don't remember
>car broken down on the side of the road with my friend and I leaning up against it, waiting for another friend to come help us get the thing running again
>red Jeep pulls over ahead of us
>short guy with dirty-blonde hair and a neckbeard gets out
>woodenly walks to a certain distance from us
>squares up perfectly with us
>my focus is riveted to him
>literally feels like I'm in an Oblivion-style conversation menu
>he asks us if we need help
>we tell him no, someone else is on the way
>we break eye contact as he turns away
>he does the same weird walk back to his Jeep, gets in, drives off
>my friend and I look at each other like "what the fuck was that"
>my friend has never played TES, but he knew something was off
>>
>>18834134
it was a midget you nimrod
>>
>2 months ago
>having difficult trying to sleep early
>feel my body getting tired at around 11 and start to doze off
>wake up for no reason
>see an elderly person standing right next to me by my bed
>"Are you alright?" the elderly man said
>disappears
>rather than being scared shitless, i was rather confused and went back to bed with no problem

Might be a dream to be honest, but it was weird
>>
>>18820472
>>18828111
I see Grêmio is doing pretty well lately

hope your biggest team succeeds this season, greetings from a fellow canadian who loves brazilian football
>>
>>18820342
My step sister and I lived in this garage apartment next to our parents house and there was a ghost who lived there too we decided to name Toby. We first acknowledged him jokingly when he would open and close this 3 pane folding door for our bathroom. It was lighthearted and funny. Then on a few other occasions when our family would go out we would come back and both the doors to our apartment would be locked. Again we joked about it the first couple times and said shit like "Oh Toby dont be an asshole just unlock the door". After the third time my step sister felt creeped out and said she said she thought we should address Toby anymore. I wasnt concerned but I agreed not to. Nothing happened for quite a while but we had trouble sleeping for no apparent reason. Then one night we came home from a party at a friends house, my biological sister came back with us too and was staying the night. It was maybe 3:00am and we decided to go to sleep, we shut the lights off and about 15 mins later we were all awake on our phones when a calendar fell off the wall. The nail that it was hanging on had come out of the wall. We were all kind of confused and a little creeped out. We stayed up for another 15mins but eventually fell asleep. At 4 we were all woken up by plates rattling in our kitchen sink. My sister yelled at us to see if we were awake. We said that we all heard it. It kept going for about 2-3 mins progressively getting louder. I yelled at it "whatever you are or whoever you are fucking stop". As soon as I said that the bathroom door unlatched itself and the door folded up. I went over and latched it and told it that it wasn't welcome here if it was going to try and scare us. We were all too freaked out to sleep in that room for about a week. After that nothing ever happened there again and we moved out about a year later. The end.
>>
>>18834655
This isn't /b/, you fucktard.
>>
>>18833543
International number. Its an old phone so if it was an international number it wouldnt show the number itself till the phone was picked up
>>
>>18834859
I see
>>
>>18834134
The real nightmare: meeting autism.
>>
>>18839233
You would like that wouldn't you? Fucking pedo scum
>>
Sometimes I wonder if the wildlife could be lmaos? Could be in cult cinema sleeper culture.
>>
>>18839493
No one cares.

Like at all.
>>
>>18834195
It sounds like a nice old ghost who was looking out for you.
>>
>be me

set up before the greentext : i was around 7 when this happened , it was a cold night considering it was summer , i lived on a street near the beach , my friend's house was two blocks away from mine going north , if i took the road south i would hit the beach eventually, and if i went north i would end up in soy fields , so , I'll start greentexting now
>spend the day at friend's house
>leave at about 21:00
>going south to my house
>walking slowly, enjoying the view of the stars
>nice weather , no rain or storms or anything
>suddenly
>THUNDER
>tinnitus.EEEEEEE
>jump around instantly
>see a lot of clouds
>they looked weird
>really weird
>then i see it
>3 or 4 lights , or 1 , they/it moved so fast i couldn't catch up
>they were pure white
>looked like a ball cut in half
break the fucking speed limit
>running so fast i pass my house
>get in and shut the door
>dogs barkin like crazy
>dont sleep all night

i know people fake these , but i swear for my grandmother this is truth
>>
File: 1471422477091.png (388KB, 1078x729px) Image search: [Google]
1471422477091.png
388KB, 1078x729px
>>18820342
Had a ghost take a nap on the bunk above me one time. Snored pretty loudly too. Was spooky, then just whatever. Guess ghosts need to snooze too.
>>
File: pink-lady-greencastle.jpg (36KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
pink-lady-greencastle.jpg
36KB, 500x376px
When I was 19, I "borrowed" my dad's credit card and bought a Ouija board from my local Speners store. I knew nobody would be home for a while, so I set up the board on my bed and attempted to use it by myself. I began with a few phrases that I had read online and asked a few silly questions. The only question that I remember is 'Do you like music?', and the planchette went to 'no'.
After a little while, I left my room to get something to eat. I noticed that I had forgotten to properly close the session when I was going back upstairs. As I opened my door, I saw a white see-through smokey orb (about the size of a cue ball) floating above my bed. It was there for a split second before it zoomed straight down and disappeared into my mattress. I was pretty freaked out and attempted to close the session. I then took the board, put it back in it's box, wrapped it in a black trash bag, and threw it away.
Nothing ever happened in my room after that, but I know for a fact that the orb thing really happened.
>>
This is short and it happened to my dad, so I don't know tons about what happened, but here's the outline of it. (I'll be writing it in the first person perspective so it's easier to understand and to write)

When I was young, about ten, and I lived in a two floor house with my mother, father, and brother.
The house was very old, and we weren't the wealthiest family, so we were thankful to have such a large house, even though it was so old.
We had a door leading to under the stairs, and we never used it for much, so we decided to use it for storage. We never cleaned it, because there was no need to.
We never had any paranormal things happen. It was a clean, happy life in the 1950's. That was, until we did have something happen.
I was sleeping, and I had a dream where an old man was holding the door to my room open, and all the lights were on.
He seemed like he was friendly, and that he was very kind.
He only spoke seven words to me, "Would you like to see some treasure?"
I nodded yes, and he beckoned me to follow him downstairs.
He led me to the door, opened it, and pointed to a spot above the small door, in the supports.
Then I woke up. It was the weekend, and I had no school, so I told my mother about my dream, and we looked at where the man had pointed to.
We found a packet of very old coins, which turned out to be worth a lot of money.
We never sold the coins, and instead, kept them in a safety deposit box in the bank.
As for the old man, I never did figure out if he was a previous owner of the house who died.
I never looked at the records, because I was sort of scared of what I might find.
I'm a religious man, I do believe in god, in ghosts, in demons, but I don't go to church.
I think that my experience in that house is enough to convince me that there's something more to see.

(My father has only brought this up once, and doesn't talk about it that much, so sorry if there's any gaps or missing information)
>>
>>18820342
>Be me
>12
>Talking with my mother about paranormal stuff
>She brings up a story my grandmother had told her-
>My grandmother was asleep, face up, in her bed
>She woke up into, what I've come to find out is sleep paralysis
>She saw the "black figures" and she felt threatened but couldn't move
>She tried the screaming, the kicking, nothing worked
>Until she said "In jesus' name go away" almost, as if it gave her the strength to even mutter it
>woke up
It's connected to me, gave me shits when it happened
>Be me, night of my mother telling me this
>go to sleep, wake up paralyzed, eyes glued to my half-open door
>Black figure appears, almost floating in a way
>I'm completely threatened and panic
>After a few minutes I say "In jesus' name go away"
>It left

>be me a month ago
>go on netflix and watch some doc on sleep paralysis
>some chick comes on and proceeds to say "All i could say was "In jesus' name go away, and it went away"

Just how the fuck could I, after hearing this story about my grandma, have one myself? And then proceed years and years later to watch a doc and have someone with the same experience as me, say the same thing and it work? It just proves to me the name Jesus holds a lot of weight

I freaked the fuck out fellas. It made me believe in God again, or whatever version of it. It was very personal too, not too spoopy, but for me I still get shivers
>>
File: IMG_0695.jpg (43KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0695.jpg
43KB, 640x360px
https://youtu.be/TUjuRFwwvaw
>>
>>18840973
This sounds like an urban legend.
>>
>>18821033
can i get a pic of that please?
>>
>>18820342
Posted this to a different thread but this one seems to be more popular. If pressed I can give other experiences.

>Be 8 year old me
>New house, built on top of old ass house that was around since 1900-1910 era
>Moved in a half a year ago
>Wake up in the middle of the night to take a piss
>Bathroom is kinda weird; Sink is in a seperate room entirely from toilet and bathtub
>Open bathtub/toilet room door
>See a figure in the tub
>Long hair, so long it floats in what looks like about 4 inches of water in the tub
>8 years old, no fear
>Ask to join this weird spoopy woman in the bath
>No response, dumb child mind thinks that means yes
>Tub is taller than my tiny ass
>Try to climb in
>End up hitting my head on the bottom of the dry tub
>Spooky figure gone
>I'm shook for a bit
>Chalk it up as a dream so I can take my piss in peace
>Realize as I'm pissing that the bump on my head should have woke me up
>Fail to sleep for the rest of the night
>Never tell parents.
>>
>was makign out with honey
>phone rigns
>I anser it
>"wut r u doing wit my daughter?"
>tell girl
>"my dad is ded"

THEN WHO WAS PHONE?
>>
>>18820342
There are shadow people in my family's house.
They're pretty scaredy and vanish as soon as someone sees them, and a specific one has a sad aura to it and only appears in a crouched/flinching position.
Everyone in the family, the maids and some of our guests have seen them. We're just past the shock stage and now we mainly jump a little and proceed with our lives.

Only bad part is the feeling of being watched, which is by far worse than actually seeing them imho. I sometimes bolt upstairs when I feel watched, but if I actually see a shadow person without feeling anything, it's nothing much.

I wish I could do something for the sad one though, it really ruins my night when I see it.
>>
>>18841373
I had this same experience at my friend De'Genius' house. It turned out it was just his sister Yooniqu'e shitting on the floor and running away.
>>
>>18841373
Is your house built over a graveyard or slave plantation or something?
>>
>be 9 or 10
>live in second-floor apartments next to a street where cars pass and have a clear view of the street below
>After midnight while trying to fall asleep, I begin to hear a noise
>The noise is coming from outside and sounds like someone is pushing a grocery cart filled with metal cans up the street
>Probably a hobo
>Next night hear the same thing again for an hour as if they were walking up and down the street
>Start to get annoyed so I look out the window
>Nobody there and the noise stops for 10 minutes
>After that, the noise starts again. I'm close to the curtains and as I hear the sound come close, I quickly open the curtain
>Nothing around
>One day look out window while there is no noise
>There's a guy on the sidewalk with his back turned to the apartments
>Think nothing of it and hear the noise again 2 hours later
>Look out window
>That guy still there
>Guy starts to turn his head kind of slowly towards the apartments
>Fuck that. I close the curtain and go back to bed
After that, no more noise
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 637x682px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 637x682px
>>18820342
About two years ago my fiends and I were messing around with a ouija board.
> didn't en well
Things started moving on their own, I was pushed off my seat by something, and one of my friends insisted he was hearing voices. Don't really believe him on that one, but I know something was happening
>>
>>18842022
Not that I know of, it was built before the actual neighborhood was done but on virgin jungle land (I'm in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil). Unless it was a native graveyard already hidden by time or something.

Talking about slaves, my grandma once bought a house on a defunct slave plantation and shit went down every now and then. Supposedly, when it was foggy you'd see literal dozens of black people in rags, dragging chains in a dirt road just outside the property. But she was pure South American native/indian and didn't give two shits because anyone else was "foreign" to her (meaning, "not her problem").
>>
>>18840510
>threw it away

Why didn't you take it back to Spencer's for a refund?
>>
>>18843024
Well, I mean, it worked! Its not like it was defective or anything. I did apologize to my dad, though.
>>
>be 5
>at hershey park w/ nuclear senpai & cousins
>we got rooms next to each other
>each room is 2 stories w/ a spiral staircase
>cousin texts my sister
>"bring anon over"
>she kicks me out in the downstairs hallway
>cousins are upstairs
>start slamming on next door over
>uncle is snoring and cant hear me
>slam on my door
>brother snoring and cant hear me
>feelsbadman.jpg
>crying toddler alone in hallway at 11PM
>see far away dude in hall
>go to him for help
>dude walks away when i walk forward
>start looking at dude
>dude is a black humanoid shape thats floating an inch above the ground
>freak tf out
>run back to my door and slam my whole body on it
>brother wakes up
>he thinks im a little shit
>safety.jpg
>>
>>18843843
Why did they ask her to send you over and then not let you in?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>18820342

The realization that a child sacrificing death cult controls the US gov and that the CIA procure children for their rituals on an industrial scale

ie. Vampires do exist, along with Aliens
>>
File: IMG_0406.jpg (13KB, 206x206px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0406.jpg
13KB, 206x206px
>be me, 16
>early summer morning around 2 am
>having bonfire with friend and his younger stepbrother
>holy shit I have to piss
>walk away from fire into open field to piss
>whip it out and finish
>as I zip up my pants I notice something hovering in the sky above a tree line about 1 mile away
>stare at it
>it was hovering, not flying, making me originally think it was a cell tower
>rectangular prism shaped with 2 stacked rows consisting of 3 lights in each row
>grab friends and we haul ass towards it
>it begins to move as we got closer so we follow it
>eventually follow it to our town's only graveyard
>enter the graveyard
>lit candles fucking everywhere
>its about 2:30 am and no one is ever here, especially to light about 200 candles
>turn around and nope the fuck out of there
>tfw when I have no idea what the fuck happened

Any thoughts /b/?
>>
File: 1485182662804.jpg (2MB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1485182662804.jpg
2MB, 2400x2400px
>>18844671
Another story from when I was 16

>be camping at my cabin
>on highest mountain in NY state
>view of night sky is fucking incredible because there is no light pollution as the nearest "town" is 30 mins away
>having a campfire alone, listening to RUSH!
>relaxing in a chair, watching stars, eating smores
>hear echoey noise to the right of me from the woods
>instantly think nothing of it
>regular night noises and shit
>hear it again
>tf... go into woods to check it out
>see nothing and as I'm about to leave a super bright light flies past me
>almost like when a car passes you really fast and its image like drags for a second
> freak out, put out fire
>run inside cabin, lock doors and eventually fall asleep

Any thoughts?
>>
I always share this story but never get any answers to help me figure out what it was.
>be a kid
>go with my Mom to work, she stays working late
>her boss asks her with help moving something in the basement
>I go, it's a really big fucking basement and there's only one light, the hallways leading off are all pitch black
>they both go back upstairs to get something
>suddenly hear a womens voice calling to me, feel very warm inside
>start walking into the darkness, body feels hot and warm and I fee lightheaded
>voice is giggling and guiding me further into the dark
>my Mother calls out my name, i run back and see her panicked since she didn't know where I was
>leave a while later
> a week later overhear my mom and her boss talking about how her boss had swore he heard a women in the basement one night when she was alone
I still don't know what the fuck that is and sometimes I wake up with a similar feeling. I feel very hot, and lightheaded and just off. One time I even woke up laughing seductively
>>
>>18844609
You have your own thread for your conspiracy bullshit, stay there.
>>
>>18844671
>Any thoughts /b/?

Yeah, stay there.
>>
>>18844774
You're possessed by a female ghost and will soon become the girl you were always meant to be.
>>
File: 1486541442242.jpg (76KB, 724x620px) Image search: [Google]
1486541442242.jpg
76KB, 724x620px
THIS IS NOT AN RP THREAD, fuck off to one you lonely weirdo.
>>
>>18848750
it was meant for >>18823114
>>18823114
>>18823114
>>18823114
>>18823114
>>
>>18831622
>a few months ago, I tried acid for the first time
Stopped reading your trash.
>>
>>18841136
Bump for more
>>
>>18848863
kys
>>
bamp
>>
When I was six, seven ish, I woke up and there was a horse at the end of my bed.

I looked at it and it started hissing like a snake and then make fucking horrible screaming noise.

Then spent about half a minute making these fog horn sounds while its mouth opening to an impossible size

Fucking freaky.

I assumed it was a dream but then when i got up, one of the windows was slightly cracked and the place was a mess, like a hurricane had swept through
>>
It was probably a waking dream but whatever:

>be me, maybe 8-9 years old
>sleeping on the top of my bunk bed, brother sleeping downstairs
>dreaming of my mother, can't remember exactly what it was about but I'm sure she appeared in the dream
>suddenly wake up
>sit up in my bed, rubbing my eyes
>room is almost pitch black with only the slightest hint of illumination coming through the shutters
>I notice a shape in my peripheral vision, quickly turn my head 90 degrees to the right
>there is a dark, barely discernible figure standing in the doorway, facing me, completely silent and still; it has long hair and a vaguely female body shape
>I'm scared shitless, quietly call out to the figure: "Mom? Is that you? Please answer me, I'm scared..."
>figure still saying nothing, but it's not going away, this is maybe a minute and a half after waking up and the shape is persistently there
>call out some more, figure is not going away
>lay back in the bed and pull the blanket over my head
>somehow I fall asleep without checking the doorway again

The entire thing lasted so long, like a couple of minutes and it hasn't happened again in my entire life. I did think I was seeing something when I would wake up but it would quickly vanish after a couple of seconds.
>>
>>18850306
Did anything weird happen besides that?
>>
>>18820472
it pains me to read "I was half asleep" in all of these threads. No doubt they're all interesting stories, but I thnk you all know what my guess is.

Not that anyone cares. I want to an hero. I should leave 4chan.
>>
>>18852850
Uh yeah skinwalkers.
>>
>>18821800
Yeah, we had a house with a fire somewhere in the history apparently.

Numerous people witnessed an unspeakable 'thing' in the basement that was like a charred humanoid.

I actually have a theory on what it might have been and it may not have had anything to do with the fire in the house.
>>
>>18820342
A cool story bro that I had not encountered myself but a close friend of mine had.

A teacher of his owned a house and the basement scared the fuck out of her. She'd never go down there unless she had to. The root of the problem was a door that by his account (He had attempted it) you couldn't open. Fight or flight just kicked in. Only one person ever opened the door at least in present day and shit got /x/ when they did.
>>
>>18853386
The teacher was moving out of the house and she really wanted to know what was behind that door. So she got a skeptifriend to come over and check it out.

As she stood at the top of the stairs the man opened the door and walked in.

Some time passed and there was no response when she called his name. Even more time passed and she went down the steps over to the door, which had closed behind him.

Finally she started to freak out and went back up the steps. Only to almost run into the friend of hers.

The man was fucking rattled. He would not answer her questions about anything that was in the room or how he'd gone from in there to the top of the staircase. He simply insisted he needed to leave and got the fuck out of the house.

He never spoke to her again really.
>>
>>18828278
Agreed. Breast implants are the most common alien implants so check there first.
>>
>>18853418
I'm always skeptical when a person refuses to talk about what happened, but interesting story nevertheless.
>>
>>18820342
When I was 6 I moved to a new neighborhood with a bunch of kids my age in it. They had this "cursed" tree they absolutely refused to touch, and I just accepted it and never fucked with it/questioned it. It took me a few years to develop the same fear of the tree as the rest of the kids, and here are the couple of the most serious instances that actually scared the shit out of me.

>be 6
>4 year old sister, "Jenny", of friend from next neighborhood over tags along with her brother
>we were passing tree on the trail to the creek we all play at
>Jenny picks at some little white flowers growing at the base of the tree
>neighborhood kids collectively lose their shit, and we all head back to my house, with Jenny in the center of our group
>we make it back, everyone kind of laughs at ourselves, we're starting to have a good time trying to scare each other
>30 minutes later we're on the porch drinking coke
>Jenny takes a gulp out of her can, it's filled with fucking bees
>911 is called, ambulance comes, Jenny is rushed away but suffers from permanent brain damage d/t lack of oxygen from her throat swelling shut

This could totally be coincidence of course, but it's far from the most unlikely thing to happen that was connected to the tree.

>be 9
>neighbors have 4 girls age 5,6,8, and 9
>6 year old, "Kim", going through a pretty defiant stage
>older sisters always just forbid her from fucking with the tree, she's too little to remember Jenny getting wrecked
>Kim gets pissed at older sis, decides to kick the tree
>8 and 9 year old literally convinced Kim's death is unavoidable, Kim just runs home calling her sisters mean names
>Kim is swinging with the 5 year old in the backyard, still mocking her older sisters
>her swing literally detaches from the swingset, which has been there since the oldest was born, and flies backwards into the woodpile
>Kim breaks her arm and ends up losing her right eye

A have a few more..
>>
>>18855119
dump please
these are creepy
>>
>>18855119
This one is by far the most fucked up

>be 9, almost 10
>that late fall, new kid, "Cody", age 8 moves to neighboorhood
>we accept him into our group, and he quickly joins our circle of friends
>as the weather warms up, we start taking him back to the creek
>go back for a few weeks before we point out the tree to him
>being one of the few boys in a group of girls, he feels the need to show us it's all just fake

I probably should mention now what the tree actually looks like. It's more of a tall, rotting stump with a few small, low branches still sticking out, with very large diameter but not much taller than us

>motherfucker cracks off a piece of rotting bark and snaps one of the branches
>memory of Kim still fresh in our minds, two of the girls actually start to cry
>Cody starts panicking a little, wants to go home
>we walk him home, then head over to crazy baptist neighbor's house and ask her what to do lol
>she laughs at us, says she'll pray for Cody
>Cody has a stroke in his brain stem that night
>due to his age and some orthodontic shit he had going on, it took forever for the doctors to find it on any scans
>Cody is permanently physically disabled, cannot walk, can't talk, has zero fine motor skills
>mentally he is perfectly intact
>in his twenties now, my parents still take food over to his parents

I honestly feel a little guilty even including this in the story, as his life is essentially fucked. It still gives me a sick feeling in my stomach to this day. There were a few other minor stories involving the tree, including a period where we attempted to make "sacrifices" to it during the winter months, but these ones were the big ones that really fucked with me and my brother throughout our childhood.
>>
>>18855190
These stories are great. If I may ask, could you post the ominous sacrifice stories you talk about?
>>
Aliens, if it wasn't hallucinations. It's hard to tell.
>>
>>18855190
These are awesome! Post more plox
>>
>>18855219
Sure. They're not quite as straightforward or serious as the ones I already posted, but they were definitely a weird time. Give me a minute to type them up.
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 635x634px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 635x634px
>>18852803
Goodbye.
>>
File: 1490304876172.gif (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1490304876172.gif
2MB, 800x450px
>>18855251
Bracing my butthole.
>>
>>18855190
At this point, the story gets a little weird. Feeling absolutely enraged and terrified over Cody, we all turned to our crazy baptist neighbors' son, "Harry" (who was 15 at the time) for advice on what to do. We still felt a little betrayed by his mother, who laughed at our freak outs and still refused to believe a group of children found a cursed tree that severely maimed three people (and more minorly injured a few more), but we hoped that someone closer to our age would be willing to hear us out. We had no idea at this point that Harry was full blown angsty atheist, and was intent on fucking with us as much as possible.

>After a lot of tearful begging, Harry comes back to our clubhouse we built by the creek to discuss our options
>Harry tells us we need to make offerings to the tree, and the reason it hurts us every summer is because we ignore it all winter
>this makes perfect sense to our superstitious little kid brains
>he tells us that just like we have to suffer through kneeling in church, we have to suffer to show respect to the tree
>each month that winter, we'd spend at least a day back at the frozen creek despite the freezing temperatures
>we'd form a line in front of the tree, each of us removing our gloves, hats, scarves, and jackets before making our way back to the creek
>this was usually miserable, but we were able to make it bearable by playing tag and just generally running around like maniacs for warmth
>there was one incident of minor frostbite, but overall we were confident in what we were doing
>towards the end of the winter and into early spring, we started digging holes back in the woods to make warm little "houses"

Our digging resulted in us actually finding some strange shit. Thinking about it as an adult, there is no reason that stuff should have been back in those woods, but as kids we were just pumped to have more club house parts.

cont..
>>
I have had 3 encounters with some sort of spirit within a single month. The first one I was home alone and I was on the the floor playing the xbox and I felt the ground shake like someone was running down the hallway in my house. It was odd because no one was home so I brushed it off. The next day I was in the same spot playing the xbox and my parents were home, mother was downstairs working on paper work and my dad was asleep. I felt on the grundy like someone ran up the stairs and was running towards me, I yelled what Alex? Because I thought it was my brother but I turn around and there was no one. That was it for that one

The second one I was laying down in my bed at night and my closet was open at this moment and all of a sudden my body became super hot, heavy. I could move and my lungs were in pain and I felt this evil aura coming from the closet so I got up when I could and closed the closet.The pressure and aura went away immediately.

The third one I have actually seen a few times. I would be doing the dishes and the figure would pop up around the corner. She was like those typical super pale with dark hair type of look. It was a little girl. I was also straightening my hair and I was paying attention to not burn myself and I know for certain I saw her small pale hand cuffed around my shoulder.

Another spirit I saw I was on the floor in my room this time and I was on my laptop facing the closed door. While I was looking down I swear I saw my door open so I looked up and I saw a short man stand there. Dark muggy brown, didn't see up to face, only saw up to mid torso before I blinked and it disappeared. Didn't feel any kind of scared type feeling from the 2 I've seen. But that's about it, I like meeting new spirits, though, I wish they'd come back.
>>
File: Liam.jpg (28KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
Liam.jpg
28KB, 500x280px
>>18820342
>be me
>isotope
>knot drop on friday afternoon, see my friend
>be my friend not to disblame or see to it that make a lot of money
>knot to disblame or make a lot of money
>isotope
>see to it that the price is right
>be friend dick in, have the cousins over for tea
>forget to notice autopsy on the man, two seconds later man dies
>forget to notice autopsy on the price, two seconds later man dies, two seconds later wipe out on the cousins over for tea
>>
I had been '''involved''' (visited is a better word maybe) with shit. My family actually has a history of this shit and it's weird as fuck. I hate to talk about it because nobody believes me on the internet and I would never dare to bring it up with my friends cause they would think I'm nuts.

I come from a small village in Lithuania, is old as fuck and only old people live there now (95 people only in 2011) because the young people moved away. When I visit this village I always get a creepy feeling and I have been asking about paranormal shit many times with the people who lived and still live there, and 80% experienced something. This village has a baba jaga mixed with aliens vibe to it.
>>
>>18855313
We found:
>two hatchets, one normal sized, one pretty large
>a school bus door
>a ziplock bag of long, light colored hair
>a shit ton of children's shoes, ranging in various styles and sizes, some of which we kept and wore as junk shoes to play in the creek during that summer
>ziplock bags of carefully cut out newspaper articles about completely random shit like sports results (nothing really ominous, just weird)

The bag of hair made us all really uncomfortable, but aside from that we just thought we got lucky with all the stuff we found. I realize the combination of stuff sounds odd, or a little disturbing, but I don't actually believe anything nuts happened back there. The only thing that weirded us out at the time was that someone took the time to bury that stuff in the little clearings where we would make our "houses".

As the weather warmed, we returned to Harry for more advice, as we took the items we'd found in the woods to be a good sign.
>>
>>18855360
Basically Harry convinced us our sacrifice had worked, but now that the cold was gone we'd need to find another way to "respect" the tree. I'm still pissed off and guilty about this to this day, but he convinced us to kill small animals and "feed" them to the tree. The only small animals any of us had an real access to were frogs and toads from the creek, so that's what we used. Once a month, we'd each catch a toad, smash it, and toss it up into the open top of the stump of the tree. Our summer went along mostly without incident, and there was only one time it got too out of hand.

>fucking around with these skip-its we all got together
>basically you jump rope with yourself, with the skip-it attached to your ankle
>my brother thinks it'd be funny to see who can skip-it the furthest along the bumpy path to the creek
>my brother borrows my skip-it, and sets off from where I messed up
>the skip-it comes around with too much force, and as he lifts his foot, flies off of his ankle and thumps at the base of the fucking tree, cracking the base
>we all just go dead fucking silent
>my brother starts tearing up, breaks out in hives on his neck from the anxiety
>we all leave the skip-it and head to my neighbor's (girls age 9 and 10) house
>they have a set of hamsters that just had babies a few days before
>my brother takes the litter of babies in a shoe box out to the tree
>he kills each baby, and tosses it up into the tree one at a time
>we are sobbing wrecks this entire time, my brother included

That summer, we gathered all the kids and cleared a separate path ourselves back to the creek, and built a wall of sticks and logs blocking the old one. It took as almost the entire rest of the summer, as the woods were quite dense, but we managed. I never brought up the hamsters to my brother again, and despite feeling insanely guilty about the whole thing, a small part of me feels like it was a necessary thing.
>>
>>18855415
>>18855360
Ok, the hamsters were pretty fucked up. Pretty good story. Thanks.
>>
File: image.jpg (423KB, 1241x1516px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
423KB, 1241x1516px
>>18820928
>>
>>18855415
Did you have a name for the tree?
>>
>>18855424
No problem. How the whole situation ended up wasn't really that scary or climactic, but it is what it is.
>>18855478
Yeah, but we called it something pretty weird that I'm not going to say here on the 0.0001% chance that someone who knows about it finds this. I don't want anyone tracing it back to Cody or anything like that.
>>
>>18820995
Exactly the same thing happened to me over the decommissioned Plattsburg AFB in NY. It wasn't enormous, but about the size of a 747. About as high off the ground, too. Absolutely silent.

>>18853366
>I actually have a theory on what it might have been and it may not have had anything to do with the fire in the house.
Pls explain.
>>
>>18855473
He already said it isn't that one
>>
>>18855473
I used to spend summers in Harper's Ferry and visited a friend in Shannondale one time. It is exactly like "Scardeyfag" describes. Incredibly hillbilly.

My friend was shot in the chest by one of his brothers, once. He just got angry, picked up a .22, and shot him square in the sternum. The bullet bounced off his bone, but if it had gone between a rib it would have probably killed him. A .22 lr bouncing around in your chest cavity will royally fuck you.

My friend never called the cops or reported it to anyone. Getting shot in the chest by your brother is just an ordinary thing up in Shannondale.
>>
File: 1328370337893.jpg (66KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1328370337893.jpg
66KB, 300x360px
When I was a child around 4 yo

one night I couldnt go to sleep

as I laid on my back with my eyes open

a ghost's face appeared right in front of mine for a couple of seconds

I started screaming and crying woke my whole family up

still remember the face to this day, it looked something like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzzrzGyKo6g&list=RDUEBIsUsvheA&index=3&ytbChannel=Ninja%20Tune

moment is stuck in my head still remember it as if it was yesterday
>>
Redditers....*shudders*
>>
>>18820472
Nice pasta, too many commas though
>>
>>18855514
>hey, I might know this guy on /x/, he sacrificed hamsters to a tree that gave brain damage to 2 kids and dug up a bag of hair!
>oh never mind, he called it Death Tree, we called it Evil Tree
>>
>>18855354
Might as well just tell us
>>
>>18834096
>>18834103
Click the post numbers to make a reply
>>
there was this one story I remember where a kid was secretly listening in late at night on a conversation between his mom and grandma
the mom was telling the grandma that "it came again last night" or something and described laying in her bed when a putrid smelling entity with a horse's head walked into the room and sat on her bed

Anyone have it? It was screencapped
>>
>Be me
>9 months ago
>Save up enough to buy a SCAR-17
>Keep it loaded usually and leaning on the wall between my bed and the bedroom door
>Shitpost until 1am that night and then go to bed, house feels incredibly cold despite the thermostat showing 75
>Hear footsteps creaking from my kitchen and wake up
>Grab my rifle and turn on the flashlight attachment and open the bedroom door
>Light flashes on some black silhouette for not even a second, the bulb literally explodes
>Completely black
>Feel the magazine get pulled out of the gun and then bullets falling on the ground everywhere
>Still completely black
>NOPE and run out of my house and drive to my parents' 30 minutes away and spend the night there
>Next day, rifle is leaning against the wall in its usual spot and there's just powder on the ground but no bullets and my magazine is fucking missing
>Can't explain it at all, it only happened that one time so far, but I still get a racing heart thinking about it
>>
>>18857531
Karma for you being a shitposter.
>>
>>18820342
This wasn't an experience i personally had, but something involving my sister in law and a man trying to toy with her emotions and taking advantage of her.

So what went down is this one dude started texting my sister in law for a bit, met in our house once, not much came out of that. Then he broke it off, saying a bunch of fucked up shit about her out of the blue. I mean shit i wouldnt even say to my worst enemy. And she was having a mental breakdown so once i calmed her down, i told her to block him on facebook and take him off her social network sites.

Then something real freaky happened. He sent her a snapchat request. A couple hours later we hear news he died of a grand mal seizure that same minute he sent the friend request.

Even creepier, this guy hadnt had a seizure in three years prior to this happening. But the odd one showing up at the right time happened to kill him.

This is why i dont care if you dont believe in a god, i know there are powers higher than we will ever comprehend. Angels are real. And you dont fuck with the creatures they protect. They wont hesitate to kill you.

This all happened after i calmed her down, and read to her Romans 12:19. "Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord."
>>
>>18839540
what was it?
>>
File: elephant.jpg (13KB, 236x177px) Image search: [Google]
elephant.jpg
13KB, 236x177px
>>18855569
There was a porcelain elephant flower pot from Vietnam inside of the basement when our family moved in. Nobody even knew where it came from at the time. The war had only been over for a decade or so. Maybe less.

I had come to think recently that this is what 'it' was attached to. A lost soul who had died a horrific death at the hands of the enemy only to be eternally imprisoned in the -land- of the enemy.

Would explain the absolute aura of hatred the thing projected.
>>
>>18857584
Don't believe in the religious nonsense, otherwise God would be killing off a lot more people. Serial killers, domestic abusers, and genocidal dictators spring to mind.

However, that's some pretty good ironic justice right there and it's a shame it doesn't happen more often.
>>
>>18857584
>Be me
>30s
>Meet this girl on Tinder, hit it off right away
>She's married already
>Fucking slut, break it off because you don't want to enable a cuckold situation
>Send her detailed texts on how she's a slut that doesn't deserve to be married, but the husband still doesn't know
>Go to add her on Snapchat
>Dumb bitch has too many fast light effects in her picture icon
>Epileptic seizure for the first time in years, fuck this is gonna be bad
>Die
>Her autistic Christcuck brother in law is LARPing about angels and defending his sister on a Mongolian basket weaving
board
>>
>>18831622
I've never posted here, but your experience has inspired me to share my own.
>be me and gf
>each relatively experienced with hallucinogens, nothing out of the ordinary
>one night I manage to get a few tabs
>she lets me take the larger dose
>i pass out during the peak, and have a faint vision
>staring face to face with myself, then looking around at my room at my own house
>we were currently at my gfs
>wake up staringvat my girlfriend
>feeling uneasy, I've experienced premonitions my whole life
>i knew this had to be one, but I coulnt understand why I was looking at myself instead of being in my body
Fast forward 2 months
>gf gets a hit of strong acid.
>stumbles through my door completely zonked
>we smoke and watch something, she passes out
>figure its no big deal, drug induced tiredness and all
>about 15 minutes into my youtube videos she shoots into an upright position and stares dead at me, then glances around my walls
>explains that she had a wierd experience of staring at herself at her house
>suddenly I realize that her movements and words matched exactly to what I had seen a few months prior
>the way she described her experience, she had been seeing what I had seen upon waking up at her house
>i had seen what she was now viewing upon awaking at my house
Drug induced psychosis??? We switched bodies and our perspectives were shifted in time.
>>
>>18857891
Drugs aren't paranormal, you dipshit.
>>
>>18857652
Donate it to a war museum.
>>
File: 1439700295298.jpg (38KB, 417x550px) Image search: [Google]
1439700295298.jpg
38KB, 417x550px
i was in a crowded theatre in LA the lobby was full of people and was loud as shit i go to the bathroom empty i leave the bathroom lobby empty and dead silent not even any workers around i go up the stairs to the theatre the movie was playing all of a sudden lobby full of people again
>tfw you question if that was real for the past 10 years
haven't been able to go back to that theatre by myself
>>
something really weird happened to me yesterday
It was 5:24 am, I know because I checked my phone

A strange woman like robotic voice sounded in my living room. Like GLaDOS or Siri type of sound. I couldn't understand what it said but I know I hear it. After 4 or 5 times I said fuck it and went outside my room. Thought it was something in the hallway or the apartment above me. When I step out my room I hear the same voice, it said "goodbye" I know it said that, It was the only thing I could understand. I said fuck it and went to my dad's room

I'm 20 y/o and that shit scared the fuck out of me
>>
>>18859754
sounds like alexa wouldnt happen to own one of those would ya they turn on and off in the middle of the night
>>
>>18859762
yeah that was my first thought, the Amazon thingy. I don't have one tho, probably the neighbors but shit that bitch was loud af
>>
>>18858866
Died in a house fire
>>
Ive had two serious incidents. Once I had all 3 of my dogs in the living room with me.
I looked toward the boot room and there is this huge shadow like dog. It disappeared a few seconds later.
Another time I was sleeping and I woke up to this short grey hag looking woman standing over me choking me out.
>>
>>18859898
wtf with the last one
>>
>>18859928
That one happened recently too. I just imagined like a white expanding cloud or something and it went away.>>18859928
>>
>>18841136
this has also worked for me, more or less. i dealt with the paralysis situation myself for a year, each time it happened i fought on my own. the first time i "kicked ass" and woke out of it gracefully, quickly, but each time i was less able to fight until finally i just said "i need to do something about this." i tried changing my diet, exercise, etc. and for a while i was better. but it happened one more time and was a real struggle to get out of, so much that i never in fact really "won" i just fought until it went away and then "fell asleep" again (actually you're asleep the whole time. your mind/body is just tricking you into thinking you're awake. it's basically lucid dreaming, i firmly believe this.)

so then some other shit happened, and i had a dream where i felt a much different presence and saw the image of the cross (not a crucifix) outlined crisply, and as i woke up out of this my vision was not restored to normal for a full 3-5 seconds. i could only see the cross on like a flat background. then it all faded together and i could see my room, and i somehow just knew to invoke jesus from then on whenever sleep paralysis kicked in. it did once or twice more, invoking jesus worked, and it hasn't happened since. that was about 10 years ago.
>>
>>18820342

Eh. I saw the hat man in my bedroom and the other person in the room saw it too.

Then years latter I looked it up and apparently the hat man is a thing.
>>
>>18860144
Maybe it's a thing because other people discuss it so much?
>>
>>18820342

just got out of the hospital.

>be sick me
>in hospital room alone, but a two bed room
>first night, laying there, opposite bed light is on due to nurses using that light to poke and prod me
>relatively quiet at moment
>beep beep beep... nurse desk asks me what I need
>oh, sorry. i must have pressed the call button on accident
>beep beep beep ask me what I need
>realized this time, it wasn't me, it was the opposite bed
>tell them it was the other call button going off
>tell me okay and hang up
>BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
>they come down, look at the bed, unplug the call thing
>15 minutes later, thunk - look over and the phone on the other bed's side table flipped over
>wut... weird, but not creeped out too much
>few minutes later... other bed adjusts down on it's own
>keep an eye on that side for a while and nothing else happens
>next night, about same time as before
>room has big heavy door that takes a decent push to move
>half way open, so I can see the hall and anyone who comes near the door
>door slowly creaks open a bit wider
>few minutes later, other bed creaks like someone is shifting on it

It shouldn't be surprising in a hospital. I didn't feel anything threatening, just like someone else was in the room with me for a bit.
>>
>>18822309
Reporting in on this I was 12ish coming back from Pelion, small town, in Lexington County SC and it was me my mom grandpa and my brother sitting in truck driving down the rode when a giant black cat ran across the road right in front of us. We almost hit the sum bitch but it got lucky. Now idk where you are but if its around SC I believe that there are still panthers around here just in small number and hidden away is niches where humans don't really go. Input on this? or any side info?
>>
>>18820342
I saw the shadow people once. Seems to be a commonly shared hallucination. It was after a night of heavy partying but the next day once it got dark I could clearly make out the outlines of figures surrounding me. I couldn't make out any details of their features but they were uncomfortably close, shuffling around each other in a tightly packed crowd. Some seemed to notice my presence and turn toward me while others would point or wave at each other, always moving and shifting their positions. The most disturbing aspect was that they were there wether or not my eyes were open or closed and even while lying on my side trying to sleep it felt like I was upright in the center of the "crowd" of formless bodies. Never did see them again after that night though.
>>
>>18857860

de luxxx
>>
I've seen a shapeshifter while I was walking home at night, heard a gasp out of the dark. Stood there looking for a animal or person, then it waved at me and flew away. I don't know if I was seeing things or it was real, I'd like to think I was just imagining it's eyes looking at me.
>>
I used to post here a lot way back when. Had a tripcode and everything. I'll TL;DR the background shit:

>Parents lived whole young lives refusing to go to church.
>Both sides of family (grandparents, greataunts/uncles, etc.) heavily involved in church.
>Parents both experience insane paranormal events over the course of one month.
>Mother's side family comes in, does blessings, rituals, cleansing.
>Come to find out family is part of old-school demon-fighting, prayer-warrior Jesus cult.

>Parents fucking drink the Kool-aid.
>Raise me and my two siblings in strict christian environment.
>When each of us turn 13 we are forced into this "Demons do all evil" bullshit and learn how to "Combat" demons.
>Don't believe.
>Get taken on "wars."
>Ibelieve.jpg

With that out of the way, I'll just start telling stories of all the different weird shit I've ever experienced, seen, heard, or dealt with.

This one is quick, but fun.

>Be 24
>Been in and out of this bullshit for 11 years now.
>Just getting back into it after a "sabbatical" of traveling and ignoring my crazy-ass family.
>Chilling at my parent's house.
>Just me.
>Reading some goetic shit.
>Sitting at tall, cafe-style breakfast table.
>Stool slips in really weird way.
>Slip off, slam my head on the table.
>Hear very clear deep guffawing from corner.
>Yell at nothing.
>Chair moves again.
>Call parents.
>"Yeah, now that you're back with us, you're probably going to be a target for awhile."
>Thanks assholes.
>>
Real stories time:
This one is the story of my first "prayer war" experience after becoming a "warrior" in my own right.

>Local nearby family has been taking really weird pictures.
>Calls the church we work from on recommendation.
>Says they have inverted photos and the pictures keep showing head, shoulders, and eyes.
>Go over, see pictures.
>This was pre-photoshop era.
>Pretty fucking creepy.
>Tell them to get a hotel room, we'll stay the night in a couple nights and take care of things.
>Go over, video camera, sage, crucifixes, bibles, holy water, salt, etc.
Keep in mind, this was a group of 4-5 16-19 year olds and one 45 year old leading us.
>We are psyched.
>Never gotten to do this on our own.
>Usually have to tag along with our boring parents.
>Wait until 11:59
>Begin prayer circle.
>Light the sage and pray over it.
>we each take a bundle and go to different rooms.
>Being blessing rooms separately.
>We all leave front room.
>two or three minutes go by.
>Television turns on by itself. We all sit down in front of it and begin incantations.
>Turns on and off several times before settling down.
>Take a break, settle our nerves.
>Hear the door from the kitchen to outside rattle.
We got super lucky on this one.
>Pitch black except for candle light and faint light from camera.
>Camera operator points camera at source of sound.
>Door is in kitchen, caddy-corner from a stairwell.
>No one sees anything... yet.
>We all circle up and start prayers again.
>Hear noise downstairs, sounds like banging on walls.
>Whole house gets cold, electric feeling.
>This is it.
>We light more sage, and start the final prayer.
>Camera kid goes downstairs, tries to catch anything.
>Banging doesn't stop until cleansing is complete.
>Go back to review footage.
>Catch two separate instances of wispy masculine smoke-outline leaving areas of activity.
>Downstairs.
>During banging.
>Camera catches a 5-7 second long shot.
>Triple jointed arm pulling back into hole in wall.
>>
>>18862221
Cont.

That basement had a completely unfinished section under the second staircase leading outside. Dirt and everything. We ended up doing some digging and found two Ouija boards, some black candles, beat up books, and a human skull. Looked like someone had attempted some form of ritual, fucked up, and sold the house. Those poor people had only been there for a couple months.

When I was younger I, and my siblings, were commonly targeted due to my family's actions. We all saw and heard things that no sane parents would subject their children to, and were just told how to "fight it."

>roughly ten years old.
>trying to sleep.
>room in basement, connected to living room.
>through a tiny hallway my brother's room was across the way.
>Shitty 80's style half-windows line the top of the room.
My room was originally the cellar, and wasn't connected to the main house. The previous owners had built a "doorway" but there was holes where they never patched it up, and the cellar door was still connected to my room. It was my brother's room too, and he kept having weird dreams and visions, so we switched.
>see light in living room.
>think it's my brother.
>Peek through hole.
>nothing.
>Go back to bed.
>Light is back.
>Logic says it's probably headlights through the windows.
>Lights never move.
>Don't cast shadows of plants outside.
>Get spooped.
>Sneak up to door.
>Orb, probably 3ft x 3 ft (seemed way bigger when I was 10 years old.)
>Floating in living room.
>Gasp.
>Orb "rotates."
>floats extremely quickly towards my door.
>I fall back.
>Orb just vanishes.
>All my hair is standing up.
>arms, legs, head, neck.
>Feels like I'm touching one of those electricity balls.
>Burst of courage.
>Swing open door, yell "Fuck you ghost!" and get hit by blast of cold air.
>Run upstairs to my parents room and tell them.
>Try to play it off as a weird coincidence. (They weren't always the most forthright with information until we were "old enough)
>>
>>18862240
Cont.

>They come downstairs with me.
>dad says I should pray with him.
>think that sounds dumb but he reassures me.
>Just say whatever he says.
>A lot of it doesn't make any sense, none of it sounds like the prayer we do at church, at dinner, or at home.
>Copy him best I could.
>Finish prayer.
>Noticeable and measurably less tension in room.
>Tells me to sleep.
>Sleep.
>tell everyone at school.
>get called a nun for some reason.
>>
>>18862202
>>18862221
>>18862240
>>18862245

These are just a few of the dozens I have. Being indoctrinated into a group of people who actively seek this shit leaves you with quite a few stories.
I have a shitton more.
Tell me if you want more. They're almost ALL demon/cleansing related, except like one or two. One is angelic. The other is cryptid related.
>>
>>18820957
Hold your breath and your body's Co2 concentration will set off an alarm in your brain that wakes you up completely.
>>
>>18862249
Yes please
>>
None

t. All people whose IQ is larger than their shoe size.
>>
>>18862352
It's late as fuck and I'm 90% sure this thread won't be up when I check later, so I'll tell a good one.

>Uncle is a pastor/warrior in Alabama.
>We visit him constantly.
>I was older at this point, probably 20, only my brother was old enough at this point.
>Watching some weird 90's game show with uncle.
>Landline phone rings, goes to answer it.
>Eavesdrop, because Eufaula, Alabama is boring as fuck.
>He seems like he's trying to calm someone.
>Faintly feminine voice on other end, speaking loudly and frantic.
>Tells her he'll be there soon.
>Tell my brother to watch my sister while me and him run an errand. (Parents were out three and four wheeling with aunt's new boyfriend.)
>Tells me to hop in the truck.
>Five minutes down the road he tells me we're going to go "talk to a girl" about Ouija boards."
>Ohshit.jpg.
>Get there, she's standing out side in what could be Pjs. (early morning, but sun is up.)
>Thanks him, me, for coming etc.
>REFUSES To go inside.
>Tell her we can sit in the truck and talk.
>She tells us she and some friends were playing with a Ouija board last night, things got kind of weird.
>Woke up this morning, all her friends were gone, she had a feeling of "wrongness."
>Opened her bathroom door and a dead raccoon was inside her bathtub.
>Blood writing was on the side of her shower.
>Tell her to wait here.
>Go inside.
>It's only creepy because we know what is waiting.
>Upstairs, into her bathroom.
>Smells worse than it should.
>Dead carcass in bathtub, two weeks decay easy.
>Maggots everywhere, no blood seepage, fur was mottled and barely there.
>Goetic symbols on shower.
>Uncle goes out to get some bags/work gloves from his truck.
>She's asleep in the truck cab.
>Clean up the mess, take it to the truck.
>Find the Ouija board, bring it with us.
>Tell her we're going to go the church and bless her, try a cleansing on the board, maybe her house.
>Think it was possibly a joke because the raccoon.
>Get to church.
>>
>>18862404
Cont.

>Church has one of those double door, airlock entrances, with two sets of big old wooden doors.
>Open first door, Oujia board falls out of hands all on its own, like the way a cat hops out of your arms.
>Uncle picks it up, opens next set of doors.
>Extremely loud, high-pitched scream, similar to screamo-vocals but less melodic erupts.
>Wooden ouija board shatters likes glass.
>Not splinters.
>Not chunks.
>Shatters, sharp and frail like glass.
>Uncle drops to ground, starts incantation.
>Take girl to little room used for bible studies and tell to wait.
>Grab sage from his office.
>Come back, do cleansing right then and there, burn sage in the damn church.
>Later that week, we did a full cleansing on her home, taught her the ritual of dominion.
>I guess she had another incident shortly after I left.
>Uncle had to go back, something had attached itself to her.
>She was fine, but had to move afterwards.
>Uncle refuses to tell me any details, quit doing "prayer warrior" work after second outing with girl.

According to my cousin he went to do a second cleansing and got thrown into a fucking wall. Like, up off his feet, thrown in a damn movie. Called in backup, finished the job, and then took up drinking for a few months.
>>
>>18862420
>Things that never happened

Whooo, spooky!!!
>>
>>18862434
Say what you want. Shit happens mate.
>>
Here's a lovely Ouija related story I've told before.

> In the army
> Chillin in my barracks, bored.
> Aquire Ouija board out of curiosity.
Mind yall I was using this alone, I've heard conflicting theorys on weather this allows it to even work or not but whatever.

> ask some mundane questions. No concrete resonses but the planchette does feel to be..forced in certain directions.
> then ask something related to aquiring supernatural powers.
> moves to 'HA HA'
> I'm kinda butthurt, tell ghost to kick rocks and put the board away.

Now for the interesting events of this
> Event 1
> That same night I'm laying down to sleep.
> Doors and windows sre closed and locked (barracks policy so I know they were. )
> Feel this very cold exhale on my face. I could even hear the action of it being done, it didn't sound like just air moving around normally.
> Don't sleep all night because spooped.

> Event 2
> Sleeping.
> Woken up to the sound of my keyboard being banged on repeatedly.
> It quickly goes away, check everything. Seems normal. Back to sleep.

Other than those two, and a general feeling of uneasiness at times in my room it wasn't too bad. I did do a QnA session recording the audio nut the resulta from that were inconclusive. Shitty phone was all I had for recording.
>>
be me
5-6 years back in time
go to sleep
>le "dream" starts
i'm lying on bed and looking straight foward
i see my room but the door is open and the light from hall is entering my room
>wtf did someone break in ?
>decide to get up but can't
>hear my mum screaming "Anon close the door gibberish i don't remember"
>in the same time something opens main doors
>enters hall and rushes to my room
>want to fight but i can't get up !
>it jumps on my bed
>ohhshitohhfuck.jpg
>i can now see 3 dark silhouettes
>one is on bed holding me and closing it's face to mine (it was observing me ?)
>2 are standing behind it
(they looked to me kinda like warp spiders from Warhammer but without blasters just with this characteristic backpack)
>i scream
>REALLY loud
>i wake up
i get up to check if there is someone in our house.
Nothing
Mum sleeps like child relief.jpg
In my country there is a Pagan belief in monsters called "Strzyga" was that it ?
>>
>>18862641
What country is that?
>>
>>18823187
Kids say and do the weirdest things. It's not exactly anything unnatural.
>>
>>18834195
Sounds like a hypnopompic hallucination. Some people get them, it's just your brain being a bit asleep still when you wake up.
>>
>>18821742
holy shit anon.
>>
>>18859744
That was spooky and everything, but you really need to work on punctuation. I had to read that like three times to understand what you were trying to say.
>>
Be me
11yo riding my bicycle like a madman down our long gravel driveway flanked its whole length by big pines trees, like a tunnel.
At the end of the driveway I slam on the coaster brake, doing giant skids for the 6th time in a row.
Look back to see a girl about my age running towards me.
Stunned I call my friends name, who I thought had been behind me.
Girl stops suddenly not 10 feet from me, with a surprised look on her face.
She turns and runs back up the driveway towards the trees.
Wait. I said I won't hurt you, as I drop my bike and follow her.
Scared shitless.
Watch as she walks between a couple pines into a moonbeam shining down and disappears into it.
Be me as I walk to the moonbeam, everything is bright enough to read. run my hand through where I last saw her.
Hello?
No girl.
Air is very cold.
>>
Be me.
same home I saw the girl.
Wake up saturday morning, go outside to feed my cat.
Coming back in I see my sister in the dining room out of the corner of my eye as I walk into the kitchen, there is a tall man with an odd hat on standing directly behind her looking at me.
It takes a split second for me to register what I saw. I stop and take a step back to look again.
My sister is still there looking surprised.
The tall man with the hat is gone.
My mothers new boyfriend walks out of the bedroom, right through the space the tall man had just been standing.
He shivered and commented that he felt like he walked through a ghost. He made such a big deal about it that we all went over to feel the cold spot.
Sister has a shocked look on her face.
Afterwards she asked me if I saw the man.
She still mentions it from time to time even today...
>>
>>18866772
More?
>>
>>18841362
Oh shyt son!
>>
>>18820342
https://discord.gg/JGAyUaP
once when i was meditating, there was an outline of a baby and it was like a gif animation
and it looked at me and then looked back
then in the background there were lots of stars
pretty spooky i didnt really like it
>>
>>18857531
>Ghost turns a SCAR17 into an L85
>>
>>18864049
Poland
>>
Windows in my work are covered with a film that makes them mirror-like to the outside and transaparent inside. Quite often a bird collides with one, flying straight to the sky reflex, like this one, today. It got lucky and survived the collision, most die.

The bird will have a good story to remember, of the day the sky became solid and he crashed, to be picked up by a giant animal that for some reason didn't eat him, just putting it outside where he flew a couple of minutes later.

If the bird knows better he won't tell this encounter to his friends, who obviously will be sure he is crazy.
>>
>>18866799
Be me.
stationed on a destroyer.
standing lookout during a major storm, 25 foot waves and higher.
Its night time but eyes are adjusted, also efflourescent organisms cause waves to glow slightly.
off the port bow I see a man in the water, about 100ft away.
Waving at me with both arms, black guy, with white shirt and possible blue jeans can see his mouth moving, like he's saying 'hellooo'. would recognize him today.
Only thing is, the water was only waist deep on him, perhaps he was standing on a submerged object?
Also, he wasn't in 'color'.
A wave passes between us and when it receded he was gone. The waves are far enough apart I should have seen him again.
Report a man in the water to the bridge.
They are incredulous as we a literally in the middle of the Atlantic, no reports of missing people in the area.
Aft lookout is on it and never sees anything at all.
Bridge asks me if we should turn around and look, even though it is extremely dangerous to the ship considering the sea state.
After much ado ship continues on as there are no further sightings.
Fairly certain it was a ghost.
Debriefed afterwards, as I am clearly upset about it.
Discuss the anomalies, such as too high in water, lack of color, etc.
Admit I have seen ghosts in the past.
Investigator seems baffled.
To this day I hope ( and am fairly certain) it was a ghost and not a real person.
>>
>>18870169
People are told all the time such things cannot possibly exist, but that never stopped said people from seeing them.

Considering ghosts exist, it is possible that some people can see them with more ease. Visual accuracy varies, so why not that?
>>
>>18870169
Yeah, otherwise that would suck.

>drowning
>people think you are a spooky ghost
>tfw no rescue
>>
>>18826735
that's because those things only exist in the minds of greasy disgusting rpers
>>
>>18841362
An alcohol
>>
File: 1476411494662.png (275KB, 448x464px) Image search: [Google]
1476411494662.png
275KB, 448x464px
>>18820342
Not really /x/ but I'll tell you about the time I had a panic attack

>Wake up in the early hours of the morning
>Decide to play MMOs since I'm a NEET
>Tanking for this party
>They kind of suck and I'm kind of bad
>Half awake and really struggling and getting stressed out
>Can't recall exactly when it started, but I started hearing a second inner voice
>Thinking voice felt like it got pushed up 2 or 3 inches higher in my head
>This new voice is constantly saying negative and scary things
>It's like a completely separate consciousness
>Talking about how much of a failure I am
>Playing on my guilt because of my father's death to cancer a year or so earlier
>Just constantly angry and hurtful
>Become terrified of sleeping, because who knows what voice will take over when I wake up again
>Focus is shot, can't concentrate on video games, watching youtube, or reading anything because the voice is constantly there in my head
>leave my party, and computer, and spend the rest of the night in the shower until morning when I can talk to another living person again

Even now I'm terrified of trying to remember too clearly, because the voice might come back and I have no idea what I'll do
>>
>>18855514
Was entertaining, but obviously fake, creating new paths in a dense forest ? Blocking off an already established path with sticks and logs ? Meh, plus the "can't tell you the nickname cuz reasons", all that's missing is "oh I have lots of people who remember this but none of them will talk about it"
>>
>>18820342
The second house I lived in was haunted. I seemed to be the only person who knew/cared

>moved in
>saw a shadow person
>no one believed me because 12 years old
>brushed it off, assumed it was all in my head
>days later find a creepy kids drawing
>poorly drawn family(?) standing in front of a poorly drawn house
>scribbled, "Mommy, daddy, and it"
>weird cloud with eyes floating above the daughter (I assume)
>nope.avi
>throw it away, pretend I never saw it
>next day chilling in my room
>hear a FUCKING SHRIEK
>no mistaking it, it was a loud, female shriek
>freaking out I ask my family if they heard it
>they think Im playing
>no one heard it
After that nothing significant happened again. Sometimes things would go missing but I ALWAYS felt like someone was in the room with me

I was so happy when I moved out. I never bothered to check if anyone died there.
>>
>>18871564
Those are signs of schizophrenia. Please visit a mental health professional.
>>
Last night me and a buddy saw two ((beings))? Short and the more I looked at them the more disturbed I got. Fuck that also tried posting a thread on it twice getting errors each time
>>
File: 1485274263017.jpg (146KB, 1000x1471px) Image search: [Google]
1485274263017.jpg
146KB, 1000x1471px
Very embarrassing, but... i woke up one morning, very recently, and some how, there was a tube of toothpaste under me. it wasn't one of those scary paranormal things, it was more of a "what the fuck" moments (which is what i said)
>>
>>18871637
Do you sleepwalk?
>>
>>18853418
What the fug
>>
>>18855514
How did the kids that were there before you moved in knew that that tree was bad news?
>>
>>18871637
Sorry about that, we here at the ADA take a hard stance on oral hygiene.

We may also have borrowed a pair of your underwear and left various sticky notes hidden in your house with reminders to use your newfound fluoridated mouth dessicant three times a day.
Or else.
>>
>>18857584
Maybe he started saying all that mean shit because he was about to have a seizure
>>
>>18873418
I get extremely unpleasant before a petit seizure. Like wanting to hurt people and things.
It's a perfume allergy. For me I'm getting fucking pissed because it's preventable and other people don't need to cause me pain because they can't take a fucking bath instead of spraying ether and poppy water on themselves like savages. There's some other triggers like sun exposure and loud noises, but I always get violent and abnormal thoughts.
>>
>>18855119
>Jenny takes a gulp out of her can, it's filled with fucking bees

there you go folks, there's your proof that drinking out of cans causes damage
>>
File: cas1.jpg (48KB, 725x513px) Image search: [Google]
cas1.jpg
48KB, 725x513px
>>18871286
I know, that thought haunted me for years, even to this day. But we were over the marianas trench, deepest part of the ocean literally in a hurricane... no other boats around for hundreds of miles. plus too high in the water and didn't reappear at all...?

Be me.
Still on the same ship.
After a long workday and refuelling at sea, decide to skate off into lower reel room.
Reading The stand. Waves keep hitting the screwguard outside on opposite side of bulkhead, causing a huge racket in the reelroom.
Debate whether or not to leave. Looking at the part of the bulkhead where the noise keeps coming from.
Suddenly in my minds eye see the front of a ship come busting through the wall.
Chalk it off to my imagination, keep reading.
A deep fear creeps over me, what if we did get hit, would I survive? I volunteer to do all the riskiest jobs on the boat, love the adventure and doing what others fear to.
Fear wells up inside of me, irrational. Fear turns to panic. Confused by the irrationality of it, I tell myself nothing is going to happen. Doesn't work, feel myself panicking...
Leave the reel room and go to the berthing down the passageway to relax.
Barely get there when the ship starts with a very hard roll and is accelerating. Ship continues to roll further and further until pillows are literally falling off the racks, people and chairs sliding across the compartments.
Suddenly a huge crash, lights go out for a few seconds. Lights back on, collision alarm goes off. Battle station alarm sounds.
'collision collision, all hands to battle stations' goes the 1mc.
My battle station is the bridge. Damage control reports that lower reelroom is wiped out.

Pic related.
>>
File: cas2.jpg (59KB, 729x517px) Image search: [Google]
cas2.jpg
59KB, 729x517px
>>18873803
Pic related.
circled where I was
>>
>>18873803
>>18873816

And this is why it's always, ALWAYS better to be safe than sorry.
>>
>>18821907
I've heard that keeping the board in water(like weeks/months) will slowing wear away the link, then finally burning it.
>>
File: 1380223492488.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1380223492488.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
Testing
>>
>>18820342

When I was about to fall asleep I felt a weight right next to me, like someone was sitting on the side of the bed. I live alone so that kinda bamboozeled me

Could just be my mind playing tricks, I was on the verge of sleep after all, but it felt so real
>>
>>18874952
Weird shit happens when you're tired, trust me. The brain is weird like that.
>>
>>18873422
Are you on any meds?
>>
>>18874629
Why would that make a difference?
>>
The more meds you take, the more dreads you fake. Get fake dreads and this will help you
>>
>>18877053
Got computer privileges in your asylum, I see.
>>
>>18860144
Guppy?
>>
File: ayy.png (14KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
14KB, 1000x1000px
>>18820342
So here's my story, this is the only time in my life I can remember something that I can't really rationalize away. I mean, weird shit happens but usually there's a good explanation for it. In this case I can't think of one.
>9 or 10 years old.
>It's my birthday.
>In family car driving to nearest major city to eat with grandparents.
>Still like a two hour drive.
>Going to rainforest cafe! I loved that shit as a kid, those animatronic creatures were awesome!
>My grandma is sat between my little sister and I.
>After a while of talking to me, she alternates to talking to my sister.
>As she's doing that I decide to look out the window.
>We're on a raised highway, so we're pretty high up. That's how I get a good view of this scene.
>After about bit I notice something is fucky.
>Next to a 20-30 story building, the only building this tall in my field of view, there's a fucking flying saucer!
>It's just there, floating, chilling out.
>Like 100ft from the building, I remember thinking it was like the saucer was looking into the building.
>The diameter of the saucer is easily as long as the bulding is tall.
>At it's widest point, it's about half as thick as the building is wide.
>No visable doors/windows, just a solid disc of grey metal.
>Despite how huge it is, I seem to be the only one to notice
>I turn to my grandma to bring her attention to it.
>As we both turn around to look at it, it's gone.
>I had only turned around for 5 seconds max, and it's just gone as if it was never there
>grandma thought I was pointing out the large building...
It's still burned into my memory. That exact moment when I looked out, saw that shit, and my breath caught. I still can't believe what I saw, but I have no explanation for it.
>shitty ms paint related
>>
When I was 16, we where walking a friend home. He lived a 2 minute walk from my house. We live in a nice subdivision. We turn onto his street when he tells us somethings in the sky. Sure enough, theres a very large triangle about 40-30ft from the ground making 0 noise. We all stand still and freak out but it eventually flies over us and keeps going. It looked like on of those stealth bombers in COD but it would make no sense for one to be so low going slow.
>>
Closest things I have are the TV that I used to watch with my grandad turn back on right after I turned it off - it turned on for no reason.

Also, my gran's favourite movie that I've never seen anywhere on TV was playing on the anniversary of her death.

Please don't hate because I haven't been arseprobed by creature from Proxima Centauri-B
>>
>>18878146
Electronics can have weird malfunctions
>>
>>18855311
those are fucking spoopy birbs
>>
File: 1482096950712.png (53KB, 188x226px) Image search: [Google]
1482096950712.png
53KB, 188x226px
>be with friend at home while parents are away
>hear steps at night but im usually paranoid so i just dismiss it
>tells it to a friend
>one night friend stay over
>says "wtf dude im hearing steps"
>we go check the house
>looks like someone actually stole a religious text from the front of our house
>one day phone rings, it rang more agressively than usual for some reason
>pickup the phone
>hear the loudest motherfucking beep i ever listened to
>even my brother was covering his ears and he was away from the phone
>my friend runs home
>parents come back from vacation and get someone to cleanse our home
>>
>>18878146
Was the TV running Windows Vista?
>>
>>18820342
This isn't paranormal because it was a sleep/waking hallucination but it got my blood pumping.

I woke up one morning and there was a man wearing a knitted beanie crouching by my bed. Tall dude. Russian looking. Might have even been wearing a stereotypical Adidas tracksuit.

Seeing I had an intruder I managed to JUMP across my bedroom and grab a lava lamp. I remember shouting.

>"YOU FUCKED UP BREAKING IN HERE, ASSHOLE!"

I picked up the lamp and prepared to smash the slavshit looking fucker's head in with it. But as I wheeled back to prepare to toss it I realized no one was there and the intruder was just in my head. But I was ready to fuck him up good. There was no thinking, just reaction.
>>
>>18880651
Good thing I remembered to wear my adidas track shoes that day.

All I wanted was a friend to drink vodka and play grand theft auto with. You didn't have to yell at me.
>>
File: O2s15.jpg (49KB, 720x458px) Image search: [Google]
O2s15.jpg
49KB, 720x458px
>>18877368
Cumunolimbus clouds?
>>
I'll try to go ahead and post this before the thread 404s. It was later in the winter of 2015, midway up a small mountain in southern Washington.

We had parked just before a little patch of gravel, which stood out against the dirt road and let me know where the trail to our shooting spot was. After shooting through the evening, we had sat down in my truck to smoke a cigarette in the dark and quiet before taking off.

That's when we heard footsteps, as clear as day, on the gravel that was no less than 20 feet ahead. Slow, steady footsteps. No big deal, until I turned on my headlights and there was nothing there.

"Didn't you year something walking on that gravel?" He did, made a spoooky gesture and we laughed as I turned the lights back off. The second the lights go out we hear the same gravel footsteps, except louder and no more than three feet from the driver side window.

After two or three seconds I hit the lights on the truck again, and there's nothing around us at all, especially nothing large enough to make that much noise on gravel that wasn't even there. We fucked off immediately, and haven't been up there since.
>>
>>18881210
I've kinda thought a cloud as well. But it would have to have been:
A: Very low for a cloud, the building was tall, but the ufo was around the middle of it.
B: A perfect or near perfect ovoid. I didn't see any jagged or lumpy bits like a cloud.
C: Able to disappear from my field of view in like 5 seconds max.

Idk, it's possible but I don't think it was a cloud.
>>
>>18820995
Mfw I started to read this in the kitchenin the dark and my phone shut it self off saying no battery only to turn to on and have 54%
>>
A couple """prophetic""" dreams about random every day shit

Maybe i literally just had dejavus or whatever.
Mebbe im just insane
>>
>>18821608
>imperialguard.png
>>
>>18840110
Any other strange other worldly encounters?
>>
>>18841362
AND THE PHONE RINGS AND NOBODYS THERE!
>>
File: hello-yes-this-is-phone.jpg (55KB, 478x628px) Image search: [Google]
hello-yes-this-is-phone.jpg
55KB, 478x628px
>>18883110
And the call was coming from INSIDE THE HOUSE!!!
>>
>>18826703
You might be on the wrong board, mate. >>18834859
I had this recently, and once in the past too - it's a thing where the call centre has you in a queue, but when you pick up there is no available operator, hence the good bye message.
>>
>>18821742
I had something like that once
>go over to girls house
>we're finishing up our cosplays for a con the next day
>all done, time for sleep
>it's 8pm, bus arrives at 5 to get us there by 8
>plenty of time
>set alarm and head to sleep
>suddenly sit bolt up in bed
>heart pounding, fully alert, adrenaline pumping
>whyamiawake?
>suddenly phone rings
>it's my mum
>father is having a diabetic fit
>she used to look after it when we were younger but can't overpower to help him in her old age
>throw on pants, drive over (conveniently only 8min from girl's house?)
>help father and pull him out of diabetic fit
>stay around, make sure all is good
>drive back to girl's house
>sneak back in and lay head down on pillow
>tired, feel good I saved dad
>eyes start closing
>alarm goes off
>fuck...
>>
>>18844716
It was the spirit of the radio.
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.