[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 47

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed) (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed) (embed)

Thoth made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijinks' revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy (embed) (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer.
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification.
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation.
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

>Respect your fellow readers and querents!

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Server:
https://discord.gg/qWN3dcM
https://discord.gg/49vXGrC

Previous Thread:
>>18818426
>>
Can someone give me a reading on my love life?
>>
Will trade if necessary

Would just like an in depth empathic reading if possible

I'd like to get in touch with my spirit guides and higher self
>>
i will be doing pendulum readings
i only need a name or alias and a question
also
i tend to avoid love readings

ask away
>>
>>18818626
Johann.

Will my quality of life improve in then next few months?
>>
>>18818626
Mikey
Do I need to get away from my family's ignorance?
>>
>>18818626
BA

Will I travel next year or in the near future?
>>
>>18818626
michael
will I succeed with what I plan, this year?
>>
>>18818626

Patrick

Should I learn toward the same ?
>>
>>18818626
Brando

What does my future hold for me?
>>
>>18818626
frylock

Something will affect my this year ?
>>
>>18818663
DIIIOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

>>18818673
Master Shake is going to kill you.
>>
>>18818638
this is very odd...my pendulum literally stayed completely still i asked if it couldn't answer and got a strong yes

>>18818639
no

>>18818645
clear yes

>>18818653
i got a yes, but i feel must warn you that the future is not set in stone

>>18818654
i got a no

>>18818663
i only work with yes and no questions sorry

>>18818673
i am sorry can you work that better?
>>
>>18818681
Do you think that's a "I don't know" couldn't answer or a "I'm not allowed to say" couldn't answer?

Mfw God is angry.
>>
>>18818626
amy
does he love me?
>>
>>18818681
Ok, will I achieve what I desire?

Brando
>>
>>18818699
DIO!

SHOW ME YOUR STANDO.
>>
>>18818681
something bad like losting something relevant or someone>>18818673
>>
>>18818704
Had to look it up, didn't get the reference.
>>
>>18818692
to be quite honest with you i am not sure, leaning towards the latter thou

>>18818693
no. i am sorry :(

>>18818699
seems like it...but remember to put the propper effort and not just sitting waiting for things to happen

>>18818717
doesn't seem that way...i think you should try to relax a bit
>>
>>18818626
Will i find a gf this year?
>>
>>18818743
well, thank you.
>>
>>18818626

Al
Politics or bureaucracy?
>>
>>18818626
Reyna

Should I pursue this idea I have on my mind? (studying nursing)
>>
>>18818751
gonna need a name or a alias

>>18818756
strong no for politcs weak yes to bureaucracy

>>18818766
weird...got a maybe...don't know what to say about that one, sorry
>>
>>18818626
Cotton

Red or blue?
>>
>>18818782
oh my bad, i was the first reading, alias: WonejoZ
>>
>>18818626
Is my idea for a story good? could i make it better and write it or something like that?
>>
>>18818790
blue

>>18818791
no

>>18818793
you can make it better
>>
>>18818814
>you can make it better
If it were made to be better, could be good? become relevant?
>>
>>18818626
isi

will I travel the world
>>
>>18818626
Katy
Does my crush like me back?
>>
>>18818626
Ivan
What does the rest of 2017 holds for me?
Ty
>>
>>18818827
take it with a grain of salt, i got a yes

>>18818830
no i am sorry

>>18818835
only yes or no questions

>>18818825
yeah it could, lot of work however
welp taht is it for me
have a good one div
>>
>>18818782

Thank you.
>>
>>18818626
Odet

Is frank D my twin soul?
>>
>>18818866
>yeah it could, lot of work however
okay, thanks for all
>>
>>18818814
Thanks (blue), that's what I was leaning toward.
>>
File: the seer.jpg (33KB, 250x397px) Image search: [Google]
the seer.jpg
33KB, 250x397px
I thought I was done for the night, but I'm still wide awake. I'll do tarot readings until I get tired (with the present/past/future spread).

I'll need your date of birth. You can ask a question or request a general reading. I try to be thorough, so please be patient.
>>
>>18818931

08/20/1990

I'd like a general since I'm a bit unsure as to what to ask.
>>
>>18818931
21/09/1995

general please
>>
>>18818626
E
Will I have a good day tomorrow?
>>
File: QTIgE2T.jpg (131KB, 1186x1280px) Image search: [Google]
QTIgE2T.jpg
131KB, 1186x1280px
>>18818931
July 25, 1993

general reading please
>>
>>18818931
7/23/98
general
>>
>>18818931

07/26/1990

Just a general please, if you have the time.
>>
File: 5.jpg (230KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
230KB, 1920x1080px
>>18818935
>Present: Seven of Vessels - Mourning
It seems that you are currently in mourning, either for a loved one or for an opportunity long since passed. It is healthy and beneficial to process these emotions and channel them into a plan for the future. Celebrate what once was, and use this experience to further strengthen your resolve for what is to come.

>Past: The Green Man
It seems that in your past you have been mischievous, though not so much as to do any serious harm. You were prone to starting projects without necessarily completing them, and though your creativity flowed in abundance, you never could find the resolve to finish what you started. You were selfish in your pursuits, seeking the next source of pleasure, though your endeavors never did any real harm to others.

>Future: Five of Arrows - Frustration
It appears that your path moving forward will be mired with petty distractions and annoyances. While the obstacles individually might seem trivial, the culmination of their distress could greatly affect your focus. Take care to overlook minor complications and keep your biggest goals at the forefront of your mind. Don't become discouraged if a series of little things doesn't go as planned; try to see the humor in these situations, laugh it off, and move on.

You were born during the Time of Vessels, a period of overcoming previous failures and strengthening one's resolve for the future. Your spread did not seem to predict any major misfortune, so as long as you can let go of your emotional fetters, you should be able to weather whatever the world has to throw at you and emerge stronger and more enlightened on the other side.
>>
From the previous thread:

>>18818460
I think you're looking longingly at what you used to have (Six of Swords). I think you're trying to juggle too much at once (Two of Pentacles Rx). Everything will fall out of your hands. You should work on getting over your past. The loss is hard; right now you need to focus on yourself and try your best to move on.

>>18818492
I see a lot of depression and darkness. It's like things are covered in a beautiful shadow, and you like it this way. I pulled The Sun card for you. The light will come, and it will light up your world on the horizon. Don't count on it, though. Make it happen; force this into existence.

>>18818507
He feels like you're his star. You're innocent and naive, and he wants you to light up his sky during the night. I think he'd like to sleep with you, but there's many stars in the night sky. He sees a lot of potential, but he sees a lot of potential in many women. I do think he feels for you, that's for sure.

>>18818718
>>18818410
No, probably not. I also pulled the Seven of Swords. It's not going to happen.
>>
>>18819014
What about my request? u_U
>>
>>18819010

Thank you very much. That reading hit home.
>>
>>18819030
I didn't see it, but now I've got a headache and can't do any more. :(
>>
>>18819014
Are you still accepting queries?
>>
>>18819010
Hello. Are you still accepting requests?
>>
>>18819035
It's ok. :3
>>
>>18819030
I got a feeling I should do yours, though. Hit me up if you see this and still need one. I'll get back to you.

>>18819044
Sorry, this is my last one <3
>>
>>18818931

29th of December 1985

I am probably a bit late but if you have time,I'd be grateful for a reading.
My girlfriend is/seems chronically I'll, no doctor really seems to find a cause for why she is as sick as she is and I frankly don't know what to do anymore. Both our lives seem to be at hold because of her disease and I wonder what to do or how to handle the situation better.... Do your cards have any advice? (beautiful deck Btw! )
>>
>>18819056
>>18818642

This was mine, lol
>>
File: 6.jpg (250KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
250KB, 1920x1080px
>>18818938
>Present: The Pole Star
The Pole Star represents a constant point of ancestral knowledge and spiritual hope. It appears that you are at a juncture in your life when you have great plans for the future, fueled by the experiences you have culminated to this point. You have accepted your past, are at peace with what you are, and with reasonable certainty can anticipate what is to come, and are preparing for that future.

>Past: Five of Bows - Empowerment
You have endured endless stress and pressure but have stayed the course and reaped the rewards. Your past has forged you into a strong-willed individual, and you carry this resolve forward to strengthen your willpower in your current pursuits.

>Future: Nine of Vessels - Generosity
You will reap the rewards of your continued work and passion, however, you will not feel entirely fulfilled until you pass this prosperity on to others. Your greatest happiness will lie in bringing that self-same happiness to others, in whatever way suits your nature and ability. It will not be enough to be successful... you must aid other folks to truly feel at peace.

You were born during the Time of Vessels, indicating your strength in the face of adversity. You will flourish most when discarding any petty grievances you've harbored to focus your energy on more fulfilling tasks, like doing what you can to help those in need. The help you extend can be as small as emotional support, or as tangible as providing food to those without, but either way your character will blossom for it.
>>
>>18819056
No problem, thank you regardless.
>>
>>18819059
Try Selenium and Nascent Iodine supplementation
>>
>>18819066
that reading hit way too close to home...you're good, i appreciate you taking the time for doing my request, thank you
>>
>>18819072
This guy knows what's up.

Also make sure she's getting adequate b12. You should be eating low mercury seafood like herring/sardines/anchovy plus shellfish like clams/oysters/mussels 4 times per week minimum.
>>
How any of you were in here last night when I made my rant about the gay swedish webseries? Radiohead.
>>
>>18819094
I was here, but I ignored your rant completely
>>
I'll trade one. Tell me your gender, query, and what kind of reading you would like to read.
>>
When will I find love

It seems every reading I've had has told me that it will be "soon". Then months then years will pass, and maybe my situation in life improves but I'm still lonely.
>>
>>18819097
Enough to recognize it apparently.

Got ya.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 793x650px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 793x650px
>>18819060
Hey. I pulled the Wheel of Fortune and Knight of Cups for you.

When I was listening to the song and meditating on your question, the energy felt so similar to mine when I was 18. I'm 24 now. I met someone who is the love of my life, we've been together for so long. At first I wasn't sure if we'd last for long, but now I know for a fact we're meant to be lifelong partners forever and it's hard to find a romance sweeter than this.

I definitely know this is coming for you. You have a wonderful Knight of Cups coming to rescue you. The stained glass in this picture reminds me of a Church, I definitely think this is the person you'll marry. I think you've been having some struggles. Things have been up and down, and they're very hard sometimes. Chin up, stay strong kiddo. You're going to be spinning head over heels soon, and your knight in shining armor will catch you always and forever, until death.
>>
>>18819104
Trade?
New to /div/
>>
File: 7.jpg (248KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
248KB, 1920x1080px
>>18818956
>Present: Queen of Vessels - Salmon
It appears that you are a deeply caring and kind individual, extending joy to even the most pessimistic of individuals. You are known for sacrificing your own needs for the needs of others, and harbor a calm, comforting demeanor. You are not one to be completely overtaken by anger, rather, you let it roll off of you like water.

>Past: Two of Bows - Decision
It seems that previously you found yourself at a crossroads, and the nature of your current situation was determined by this singular decision. While it is tempting to dwell on "what if" scenarios, it is important to embrace your previous choices and focus on the here and now. There are those who depend on you, after all... you need to exude the confidence it takes to support them.

>Future: Five of Vessels - Ecstasy
It appears that your self-sacrifice will not be without reward. This card represents an awakening of happiness, either through art or sexual release. Regardless, you will be rewarded for your vigilant care of others, and will grow into an individual who is at once perfectly in sync with their spirit and with the spirits of those who surround them. If you have been harboring a secret creative outlet, now is the time to expand upon that creativity.

You were born during the Time of Bows, indicative of a caring nature and the desire to spread your prosperity to those around you. I feel as though you are a pillar of strength to others... just don't forget to cater to your own needs and chase your own desires as you selflessly shoulder the burdens of your loved ones.
>>
>>18819115
Trade means trading readings. One reader reads for another in exchange for a reading.

It's easier than obligating querent to put on their trip, since so many readers remain anon these days, including me.
>>
It's late, I wanna read some tarot, let's fucking do this.

I'll be doing five readings, one question each. In order to get a reading, reply to this post with the following information:

1. Your name (the name you use the most, doesn't have to be your legal name)
2. Your favorite color
3. A picture you feel represents yourself, overall or at this moment
4. Your query. One question only! More than one question and you will be ignored.
>>
File: 0000.jpg (24KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
0000.jpg
24KB, 490x490px
>>18819124
Charlie
Cranberry
pic related
will I be successful in my goals this spring?
>>
>>18819124
Lynn
Black and Red

Will I be the one in charge later?
>>
File: Cq_Iu2ZWcAAf50j.jpg (311KB, 823x1199px) Image search: [Google]
Cq_Iu2ZWcAAf50j.jpg
311KB, 823x1199px
>>18819124
Nice! Looks like I came in at a good time. You wanna read tarot and I want a tarot read, fan fucking tastic, I'm gonna rub it on my dick.

Hero
Lavender
Pic related, amigo.
What should I do to get myself out there as an artist? Do I do something like a make comic to bring attention to myself the old fashioned way, or go straight in and see if someone wants to hire me on a game project or something?
>>
File: IMG_2117.jpg (86KB, 736x551px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2117.jpg
86KB, 736x551px
>>18819124
Elias
Blue
When will I find love, dangit
>>
File: teamup.jpg (222KB, 770x1000px) Image search: [Google]
teamup.jpg
222KB, 770x1000px
>>18819124
>Mack
>blue

>when or what will my next job be? (what will it involve)
>>
>>18819133
The Empress.

Fruitfulness, motherly love, prosperity, initiative.

Things are looking good for your goals. I feel that the Empress has a lot of connections to spring, so the cards seem to have answered very well in your favor. This does not mean it will be easy to reach your goals, difficulty may still be ahead, and you'll have to be the one to take action. If you have any motherly figures in your life, pay them more consideration during this time. They may be able to help you with your goals. Best of luck, I hope all your goals are fulfilled to your liking!
>>
>>18819124
Minako
Black
Will I be successful in yt?
>>
File: 8.jpg (237KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
237KB, 1920x1080px
>>18818961
>Present: Five of Arrows - Frustration
It seems that you are plagued with unfocused energy and deep-seated anger. Your current situation renders you distracted from your goals, and you feel disconnected and extremely frustrated as a result. Now is the time to reign in your emotions and try to focus on what is truly important, letting go of what is not.

>Past: Page of Arrows - Wren (Inverse)
This card was pulled upside-down, suggesting the opposite of its typical meaning. It seems that you have lacked true determination in your past and have foregone potential moments of enlightenment for sheer apathy.

>Future: Six of Stones - Exploitation
According to the cards, your future casts you as a selfish being willing to exhaust any and every resource extended to it. I would suggest focusing on self-awareness and weaning yourself of your dependence on others. Learn to stand on your own, and be careful not to take advantage of your loved ones in the process.

On a lighter note, you were born during the Time of Bows, indicative of a strong, caring nature. You do not cave easily under adversity, yet I feel you do little to rise above your current circumstances. Take action! In the end, your future is your own to decide, and apathy will get you nowhere.
>>
Odd question,Op are you in darkly lit room with blueish lights in the room?
>>
>>18819136
Death, reversed.

Stagnation, inertia, resisting change.

The answer, quite bluntly, is no. The death card in this situation is predicting a standstill on your position. However, I'd just like to say that you shouldn't give up simply because of this answer. If you truly wish to be in charge, then keep running toward it. The cards can only tell you about the future currently set in place, but I believe humans are strong enough to manipulate that future. It may be hard, but try your best to get into the position you wish to be in. Good luck!
>>
>>18819180
Ah, I'm not surprised. Thank you for the reading, this changed my future in a way. I'm meant to be working on other projects, and I need to work on that stagnation issue. It all makes sense now.
>>
File: 9.jpg (271KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
271KB, 1920x1080px
>>18819003
>Present: Six of Vessels - Reunion (Inverse)
This card appeared upside-down, suggesting the opposite of its original meaning. It seems that you have recently parted from a loved one, or else purposefully distanced yourself, either from one you once held dear, or from your very nature. Either way, I get the impression that you feel lost and aloof.

>Past: Balance
It appears that you were more calm and at peace in your past. This card specifically implies harmony, an element that has clearly been lost. I feel that there was something that happened between then and now that inhibits your ability to confide in and trust others like you once did.

>Future: Ace of Arrows - The Breath of LIfe
Fortunately, it seems that you will be able to achieve the focus needed to accomplish your goals, with or without the support of others. I feel that your mind is capable of producing the carnal, creative energy needed to attain your desires, so long as you are able to ignore the inevitable distractions along the way.

You were born during the Time of Bows. Characterized by the element of fire, your passion is immense, for better or for worse. Take care to channel this energy into beneficial pursuits.
>>
>>18819124
>Mika
>Green
>What's the best path for me right now?
>>
>>18819124
Pls respond ;-;
>>
>>18818931
7/25/98

What steps should I take to get onto the career path I want?
>>
>>18819137
Eight of Staves, reserved.

Scattered energy, fear of taking action, shyness.

Well, obviously the cards can't tell you what sort of specific project you should be working on, but from what I can tell the cards want you to find one thing an stick with it. I'm guessing from the card and your picture that you're not very confident in yourself, and you're not sure where to put your energy. So what you should do is find a project, put all you can into it, and do your best with that. Sadly, the cards can't tell you whether to go into gaming or into comics. That would warrant another reading. But, I once aspired to be an artist, so allow me to give you some advice of my own. Start looking into building a portfolio. Since you mentioned games, why not start by looking up what's expecting in a gaming portfolio, and begin working with those sort of pieces. And if you haven't already, start a few blogs and just aggressively post your art everywhere and anywhere. I hope you can figure this out, sorry the reading wasn't more specific. The cards may be having trouble being clear due to your own indecision on the matter.
>>
I'm out for the night (for real this time). My apologies to those I didn't get to do a reading on, but I hope you all have a pleasant night!
>>
>>18818931
04/23/1988

All my siblings seem to have psychic abilities, I was wondering if I am going to have some ability as well. Thank you for your time. Sorry if the request is a bit weird.
>>
>>18819138
The Fool.

Beginnings, optimism, the perfect soul, impulse, excitement, new opportunities.

From the looks of it, love will be finding you very soon. Keep your eyes open, say yes to new opportunities that arise, allow yourself to be impulsive. If you open yourself up to the wonders of life, then love will land right in your lap. Keep an optimistic view on this and I'm sure love will find you in no time.
>>
>>18819140
Four of Sword, reversed.

Wise administration, economy, avarice, new beginnings or old troubles.

I focused more on the "what" of the job because personally I find that "when" is a very hard question to answer with tarot. Overall it seems like you got a pretty direct answer, though as always it's a little vague too. The overarching theme here is money, and I'm guessing that means you'll be making a lot at your upcoming job. If the cards are being as literal as they seem, then you'll have an administrative position. Considering the mention of money, perhaps you'll be working as an accountant, or in a position where you handle paychecks (perhaps supervisor?). Now remember, you have to take action in order for this to be fulfilled. Go out there and apply to as many jobs as you can, especially the ones that pay a lot.
>>
>>18819124
I'm done reading for the night, so don't bother asking for anything.

Thank you to everyone who asked for a query, this is great practice for me. I hope I could be of some help. Go out and fulfill your fucking dreams!!!
>>
Anyone want to trade a reading?
>>
>>18819266
suree whatcha need?
>>
>>18819266
query
>>
>>18819284
hey pal I asked first, back to the realm where you came from bub
>>
>>18819282

I'd love a love reading male 32 single where am I headed? Also what is your query?
>>
>>18819286
>4:32:34
>4:32:46
>>
>>18819282
Dob: 20/12/1987
Male

Where am i headed ?
Life's been a bit difficult for few years.
>>
>>18819291
coming right up!
I will do your reading first and you don't have to do mine if my reading isn't correct. I will perform a scry and three cards to confirm.

It's a beautiful sunny morning, there is a field filled with sun flowers. Kinda reminds me of a Vincent van Gogh painting. There is someone inside a house he is looking at the window, he sees all these beautiful things outside but something makes him stuck, Maybe he is afraid to go outside? He looks so longing and wanting to just get out and enjoy the day in that beautiful field.

Ah seems like you have a big burden that is holding you back, you have a bright future ahead of you, perhaps there's even an opportunity but doesn't seem like you want to to take it. Are you afraid of taking risks? Maybe this time you need to do so, who knows what can happen out there, but seems there is good things it's just up for you to over come your inner fears. I know changes can be difficult but one must make certain risks in order to open a new path.

Here's your 3 cards
the moon
the sun
the hanged man

damn 3 major arcanas okay so yeah my cards tell me you're afraid of something, maybe you're afraid of failure but there is opportunities for you, a chance for happiness but yeah you just feel stuck or unwilling to move. Just let go and try to live a little and you will get amazing results. hope my reading was accurate and true, best of luck

Please don't feel committed to do mine if my reading wasn't correct. I would like to know if I will have success in this current project I started?
>>
Who up?
>>
>>18819321

Thank you stranger! Saved your reading it was the shot in the arm I was looking now your turn and by the way how strange we should meet I was a former optimist perhaps I stole I bit of yours tonight so I hope this reading doesn't depress you but here goes.

The Project - A guideline for 2017 and beyond.

It would appear grand but concrete and stable in your mind it seems that life might owe you one in this field I would go as far as to say you might expect a little success without some failure along the lines. These are modern times we live in and you are apt at keeping with the status quo in this particular field beware of too much success your enthusiasm is noted and will be rewarded beyond this vagueness may be the breakthrough you are looking for!
>>
>>18819204

Thank you very much! Pretty dang accurate, and I'm pretty glad that the future's encouraging.
>>
>>18819341
you're welcome, I do hope for the best. Yeah you really need to let go and stop being afraid, seems that's what is really getting in the way of your success. Some say we are our greatest saboteurs anyways glad my reading was accurate. Best of luck for you anon.

Makes sense I've been struggling for a while now, Now I am like the phoenix rising from the ashes again, hopefully this is the lucky break I've been looking for.

May I ask which method of divination you used for my reading if it was tarot would you tell me which cards did you get? Thanks again ^_^
>>
>>18819348

Hi I don't use cards have that whole Van Gogh inner world going so don't need them it was pleasure to do your reading I usually do readings under a respect handle so don't be afraid of my credibility your reading will be correct but mine are vague tonight I wish I could have pointed at specifics tonight but that usually involves risk and pain in my head but the general overview will be correct. Thank You too kind friend :)
>>
>>18819304
I am four days older than you..weird
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-09-19-30-15.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-09-19-30-15.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Hello Fello /div/ users, RainMaker here bringing you some destiny scrying. I will be trading for readings in exchange.

>But what is a destiny scrying?
Instead of scrying about a present situation I'll scry about future situations you will face sooner or later,

>But what info do I need?
Your query, a number, a picture that reminds you to that query and your favourite quote.

>What do I ask in exchange?
A reading based on any of this questions with your query. I am a 23 years old Male Capricorn btw.

●When will I meet my next girlfriend?
●Will my training keep improving?
●Will I develop a stronger confidence?
●How does M feel about me? (Female)

I will be here all day, so don't worry, I will do plenty of readings.

What does your destiny have prepared for you? Let's find out together.
>>
>>18819613
my pendulum says you will indeed develop more confidence

will i achieve my ultimate objective?
if you stare at the abyss the abyss will stare back at you
>>
I am literally clairvoyant, don't know where to begin with this board

Can someone do your magic or whatever it is you do to read me or whatever on the how and why or what to do with it
>>
File: REU-BELGIUM_-5.jpg (160KB, 1200x814px) Image search: [Google]
REU-BELGIUM_-5.jpg
160KB, 1200x814px
>>18819613
I think M is preoccupied with something else but the potential is there. A bond will form after completing a project.

What direction will a future career change hold for me?
A path is formed by laying one stone at a time.
>>
>>18819613
I use a custom 'gypsy' deck

I'll be using a 4-card spread
Card 1 representing thoughts:
Solar Eclipse. This card represents periods of attribulation in externalizing things, or a time without the influence of egotism. Here it shows a good moment for self-reflection and re-planning life.

Card 2 for feelings:
Aphrodite. If you're not already in love, the possibility of falling in love and being reciprocated is your strongest motivation for change. It's a good reason to want to be more confident isn't it? Fantasize your favourite type of relationship, and work torwards it knowing you may not really deserve it right now (due to personality issues, not money and such)

Card 3 for intentions
Dragon's Head. You are going against your biggest enemy, yourself. You will fight head on against your biggest recurrent mistakes.

Card 4 for actions
Sweet or Sweetness: Sharing, fun, enjoying, planning joyful activities. Not much to say here.
>>
>>18819613
>>18819651
Now a 5 card spread for the relationship
●How does M feel about me?
House 1 - How does M feel about you:
Cunning (The Fox): Suspiciousness, analyzing, being smart and having a foot or two out of the door. A more intellectual type of feeling perhaps. You are not really free with each other yet, but in a judging phase. This does not usually point to a soulmate relationship but everything is possible.

House 2 - The big problem the relationship may have
The Businessmen - Could be worries about money or someone treating it like a deal (could very well be her with the Cunning card). Where's the space for love beauty and happiness to bloom?

House 3- What interest they have in you:
Now this card which I can't translate well points to a decision between darkness and openness. Between showing and hiding. Seems to be her decision where she's hiding behind rational and maybe financial thoughts, leaving feelings behind.

House 4 - What you guys must do:
The Monkey - being able of using all your resources with dexterity, fully conscious of what's happening and what you want to happen.

House 5 - Possibility of it working out:
The Rabbit - family happiness, nourishment, abundance
>>
>>18819621

A dark room with a door open invites me to enter, inside the room I see what looks to be someone's room. However, I only see the marks of dust where previous objects were placed. However there, remains a small desk with a computer with the screen turn on. However I can see nothing but a white background.

It's strange, since even though the room is empty, the energy from the things that were there remains. Attachment, it's often said but even when things are no longer there we still attached to them. Connexions give us the energy, but these connexions can pull the strings that connect us and make us go back.

"Never let go", might sound good, but sometimes we must let go to actually keep going.

You need to get rid of the things that took too much from you and connect with new strings as you go ahead. Maybe with that you will able to reach that goal of yours.

I wish you the best of luck my friend.
>>
Anyone up to rune readings??
Please provide me
Query (no generals, please be direct)

I'm up to trades too
>>
>>18819667
will i ever get in contact with her if i let go now?
male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qJp6xlKEug
>>
>>18819669
>will i ever get in contact with her if i let go now?
Tiwaz & Dagaz
I'd say yes, depends mostly on you and how you can keep whatever promise you might have made, expect a change though. Things won't be like they were before, yet doesn't mean it's a bad thing. Good luck!
>>
>>18819667
A reading about the girl and me. Does she/did she like me too? Shed some light please. I'm starting to move on but it feels bad. I'm a male.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NZdggNUvq0
>>
Is there any reader available ATM? I'd like to ask for a reading on a relationship I have with a friend.
H
Them. K
Color. Blue
Cancer.
Animal. Tortoise.
>>
I keep asking a particular question about stopping a habit/hobby that has kept me placated for a long time. I keep drawing death. Like, 8-9/10 times I keep getting death...

I know this is a strong sign saying it's time to let this hobby go, and honestly even if I were to succeed in it, I'd only be revered by people I have no interest in being a role model for. I think that this path has run its course and I've been feeling this way for years but I'm unable to stop. It's like an addiction.

What should I do?

Do I force myself to stop? Do I replace it with other things? What is next...

I keep going back to it because for a brief time it makes me feel accomplished and that I'm achieving things.

This is just an illusion, nothing is being gained from this save for gratification of the ego.

I already know the answer, I need an echo to remind me that I should change.
>>
>>18819693
>A reading about the girl and me. Does she/did she like me too? Shed some light please. I'm starting to move on but it feels bad. I'm a male.
Raidho merkstave, Laguz & Perthro merkstave
Yes but something stagnant, like this is a low moment, so everything seems chaotic but doesn't mean is the end. Some small issues coming from many directions are influencing the emotions, feeding the imagination in a negative way. Perthro merkstave here will warn you to not take big chances now, as in making a big decision. Give it time and hopefully things will pick up, there's more underneath at play. Best wishes.
>>
>>18819705
The 'death' will come to you if you end that habit.
>>
>>18819667
What will happend between me (male) and R (female)?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VScSEXRwUqQ
Thank you
>>
>>18819713
Thank you. I'm not going to do anything, i feel like its over already to be honest.

It's already been over a month since we last talked, I still don't understand how i was this wrong, i was really confident something would happen.
>>
>>18819723
Sorry I have to go now, but if nobody answers, I'll read for you later when I get back

>>18819729
I understand the feeling, but there's something yet to be revealed that's important for the solution. it is indeed stagnant but won't be like this for long. In meantime anon, keep yourself well, chin up. I drew a single rune for advice and got Othala. So take care of your health and things on your surroundings, specially family and your knowledge. Good vibes for you
>>
>>18819741
Its okay i can wait for you or someone else to show up! Thanks again
>>
>>18819741
I hope it'll be like that reader. Thanks again, i'll listen to your advice and try to be well. Good vibes for you as well
>>
>>18818626
Thomas.

Do I have cancer?
>>
>>18819704
O.O
>>
>>18819667
What is A's opinion of me?
Male
Depeche Mode - Policy of Truth
>>
>>18819832
she is not reading
>>
File: images.png (6KB, 206x244px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6KB, 206x244px
>>18819613
>>when will I see my next girlfriend?
Horses in a castle square moving in unison. A pine tree at night. A woman with longer hair staring lovingly at a man.

Between the end of summer and the beginning of fall. You will meet her at an event you go to that is a competition of sorts during the end of summer. There you will instantly click. She will make the first move.

Who is my next boyfriend? 92.
"Isnt it sad when sad becomes normal."
>>
>>18819646

While I was scrying you, I felt the kind of smell you always get when you visit a beach after a long time not visiting one, the smell of the ocean, the salt, the air... It felt like if I could almost describe it as "freedom". While I was getting my senses filled with these feelings, I noticed that even though this so called freedom was close to me, at the same time was far away, since even though I could almost feel it, I could not hear the sounds that should be there, the waves, the air blowing...

What is freedom when it's not the true freedom we always wanted? we always knew we deserved?

At some point, soon, you'll make to yourself this questions, how much is your freedom worth? I belive you already know the answer, but you fear to never feel that freedom again.

Good luck fellow anon.

---------------------------------------

If anyone still interested I still active >>18819613
>>
File: 347957-abstract-dark-simple-red.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
347957-abstract-dark-simple-red.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>18819869

This was tough, at first I saw a big forest, I was in a high sport so for me it was easy to see the whole thing, however there was a lot of darkness, sure, it was a nice view, but I couldn't see much. one funny thing I noticed was that there were no stars in the sky. I'll explain you why even though this might be seen as a bad signal is an extremely interesting one.

You see, in my experience, when I scry a dark forest it usually means a new phase in your life, a cycle, probably after a mental change in your psique. Maybe you have been going trough a process in which you have become more mature than before, maybe now you see some clear things you couldn't see before.

Together with the sky without stars means one thing, in the near future, you will become straight forward with what you really want, this will help you as a filter so you will become more accuarate when you find the next right person to be on your side.

I know you have been either single or going through times in which you felt lonely,and at some point you'll just exit that zone or state you are in, and soon you'll be able to stay in a whole new point of your life after learning from your very own self.

I'd say it's up to you, who, is always a tough question, since we can't really predict such thing at all, but we can tell you that you will chose the right one next time. Trust your instinct since who you belive is right truly is right.

I hope that helped fellow anon.
>>
>>18819613
Still need anything read or a second opinion?
>>
Doing simple one card readings. Ask for your initial gender age location and question. Also if you're a guy a like seeing feet and dick sizes although that's not necessary. ;)
>>
>>18819923
Read for my 7-inch dick about the girl I'm trying to get serious with
>>
>>18819923
>I like seeing feet and dick sizes

foot fetish is shit tier

but please, keep on with the reads
>>
>>18819923

E
Male
West Europe

And not to those last questions.

Just tell me when will i find my next girlfriend?
>>
>>18819922

Give me a read for this question:

I can scry you of course, just follow the guidelines in my post. cheers.
>>
>>18819613
How does M feel about me? (Female)
Six of Coins, Nine of Wands Reversed, Nine of Pentacles, Two of Swords Reversed
She already has some indication that you like her already. You have been giving this woman /a lot/ and she has not been giving a lot in return. You need to be less intense when it comes to her because she is starting to feel really weighed down by this stuff. She does see you as a suitable male partner because she thinks you are well off financially and emotionally, but as long as this intense attitude persists she will continue to remain indecisive what she should do in regards to you. She knows she likes you already. She gets the picture. She will make a move based on that in the future but not as things stand currently because of the current state of things.

How is this guy feeling towards me?

Never judge someone by their opinion of others.
>>
>>18819941
I've never been able to do time frames accurately. I can scry the scene or give you a general idea of your point in life when it happens, but I can't tell you when. I'm away from my cards to do the latter, but I can do it in a couple of hours or just scry now. Will either of those work? If so, let me know what kind of query you read best.
>>
File: 3801801-captain+levi+3.jpg (27KB, 690x388px) Image search: [Google]
3801801-captain+levi+3.jpg
27KB, 690x388px
>>18819946

A park filled with people in a lovely sunny day of spring, that was the first clear thing I could see, in this park, there are lots of couples, couples with kids, young ones, old ones...

However, in the midle of the park theres a guy, nothing special about him, however, since he is alone in the middle of this park, he feels like he is out of this picture, like he does not belong here.

While he seems he is waiting for someone or something, he keeps watching at the sky, at the clouds, "a penny for your thoughts" comes to mind when you look at this guy, he is lost in his thoughts, so lost, he doesn't even notice what's around him at all.

Sadly, and as much as I'd like to say there are strong and meaningful data to take from this scrying, there isn't too much at all.

When you ask me about his feelings, there aren't simply many feelings, he improvises the outcome and moves forward without looking at what's around him, probably this passive attitude means that people have to be truly direct to him. So, if you want to answer your questions, you'll have to read him, you'll have to make your own investigation and study him.

He either hides very well what he feels, or he simply doesn't have strong feelings for anything at the moment, since he simply is here, watching those clouds flote in the air.

Sorry if it sounds bad, I wish you the best of luck my fellow friend and thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18819875
Thanks, the emphasis on freedom is particularly interesting, I am between joining the military (sacrificing a few years of freedom for long term benefit) or starting my own business.
>>
>>18819939
I drew an upside down Chariot.
Think of the Chariot as struggle and direction. The struggle being getting a gf. But for the Chariot to be effective lots of things need to be in order. The battle plan your direction the horses etc.

In essense get your shit in order before even worrying about the gf. That could mean getting a job, exercising, showering, learning to speak properly, and even being in a place that helps you pick them up. If you're a 6 on your best day don't hang around good looking folks.

In 8 ball simplified terms. Try again later. Much later.
>>
Can I please get a scry? Scry is the only one I believe in.

Will love find me soon? What path should I take so I can find someone?
>>
File: kbjkU.jpg (189KB, 925x591px) Image search: [Google]
kbjkU.jpg
189KB, 925x591px
>>18819965

I am not getting too many scry readings, so maybe one will be fun to read. Good luck in the oniric zone.
>>
>>18819923
f/us/20

when i will find my cute bf?
>>
>>18819938
You're fucking shit tier you punk bitch.
>>
>>18820010
Backwards Card

Are you trying to cheat me?
>>
>>18819304
Anyone up for a reading ?
>>
>>18819426
People are born every fucking day. Totally weird bruh!
>>
>>18819923
L
Italy
Male
what will my most exciting thing of the week be?
>>
>>18820047
Fapping to little girls in swimsuits.
>>
>>18819998
Jet black hair, possibly dyed, lips slightly larger than average. Actually, I'm pretty sure her hair is dyed, and she might change colors frequently, so it's hard to pinpoint. At this very moment, she's in bed. I think it will be some time before you meet her because she's currently attached. Give it some time, I guess.

I see her standing on a sidewalk, facing a shop. The day has an almost ethereal quality, between being overcast and the slight fog. I think she's looking into a bakery, eyeing a pastry. It smells like sweet bread, glaze, and cinnamon roll. There's something that interrupts her musings. A bump? It looks like someone or something bumps into her and causes her to drop something. If you pick it up for her, that starts the conversation.

Her voice is twangy, like someone with a minor speech disorder. I don't think she has one, but her tone reminds me of that. You have trouble deciding whether or not you find her attractive, but you like her awkwardness.

Into the bakery you go.
>>
>>18820053
>loli

pls.
>>
>>18820047
Three of pentacles
Maybe you're in school and a group you're in or will be in will make headway in a project. Applies to work as well. Or something you've been working towards will start showing results.
>>
When you scry, are you having actual visions? I used to have visions all the time. Now, all I see is flashes of little sexy girls.
>>
>>18819998
>>18820061
That being read, I'm still not entirely clear on what kind of queries you can read most confidently. Kindly clarify.
>>
When is it my turn to find love?
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (42KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
42KB, 480x360px
>>18819613
>●Will I develop a stronger confidence?
>Three of Wands, Two of Cups

Yes and it will happen when you find a partner to give you that confidence.

We are the pilot of our lives. 34

What do you see happening in the future between us?
>>
>>18820070
At least you have visions. I only get shit floating around on the dark surface. I don't use it that often because I'll just get vague answers.
>>
>>18819704
Check (.,.)
>>
File: shot one.png (488KB, 960x678px) Image search: [Google]
shot one.png
488KB, 960x678px
>>18819613
I like a query regarding my future writing career. Would love to see a scenario.
(Pic related is a current film inspiration)
Don't have a favorite quote. Took me awhile to find one I could use: “For it is indeed the same, both thinking and being.”

"Will my training keep improving?"

I'm getting a sense of movement, like someone sprinting. Suddenly, I feel a harsh stop. Then I see a man looking up at what appears to be the image of a tropical area, near a road. Think South America. The colors are extremely saturated. Note I didn't mean an actual tropical area, but like a veil that suddenly appeared in front of him, like a projection. Actually, him continuing to look at it, the image displayed some of the scratchings of film celluloid. I got a sense that whatever this image represented was a goal of his, and he felt beholden to it. But it wasn't real, except I felt blocked as to how he could realize/overcome this. The colors continued to get more saturated, and I saw his body stiffening. Then the image flashed out. I think that scenario would persist, but I did get an indication that you would overcome it, but that is the scenario to overcome.

I looked into a book and only got a single word: "UNREST." The title of a section, so likely a theme.
>>
>>18820173
>Then the image flashed out.

Sorry, by this I mean the vision ended there.

Hope you're still around though.
>>
trading
>>
Trading

Should I take the medication?
>>
>>18820277
>asking for medical advice on 4chan
>>
>>18820294

I don't trust doctors, and I can do with or without it
>>
>>18820301
>I don't trust people on a subject who studied it would rather ask an idiot instead of researching myself
>>
>>18819923
K
F
Us

Is there any hope of my and my ex who I love very much getting back together?
>>
>>18820193
Looks like he dipped without reading for us. I'm the one who did this reading:
>>18820061
Would you like to trade with me?
>>
>>18820320
Three of Hearts.
Not with that card.
>>
I read tarot and would like to make a trade.

My query is... What's the source of this stagnant energy?
>>
>>18820361
right
so what's it mean then?
>>
>>18820361
Swords* what the fuck was I thinking.
>>
>>18820367
You desire freedom, purity, exuberancy. The problem is intimate attachments. Solution is doing what is morally right, and having more intuitive emotional connections, of the more unnatached kind.
>>
>>18820367
I drew the Knight of Pentacles upsidedown.
Since you read you know you need change in your routine.
>>
>>18820386
>>18820393

Does this point toward my partner moving out or us otherwise having more space?
>>
>>18820126
Anyone....
>>
>>18820434
I'm guessing you're the Cancer?
>>
>>18820436
Y-yes..
>>
>>18819138
If your from the south we can love each other instead.
>>18819704
>not fma can't read
>>18819781
>it's cysts
>>
Hey michi you asshole why are you trying to control div like you control the discord.
>>
>>18820412
"Fighting for freedom, feet on the ground, calmness and relaxation"
My guess is you fight a lot for inane things, give me both of your sun and chinese signs and I see if you can work things out
>>
>>18820512
How do you even control the threads?
>>
File: 1490037328916.jpg (54KB, 852x476px) Image search: [Google]
1490037328916.jpg
54KB, 852x476px
Need a reading on a marine

Will trade
>>
>>18820522
Apparently he is pm people and telling them to stop shit and do certain shit. I wouldn't be surprised if he's working with chiron from behind the scenes.
>>
These threads have really gone downhill. Seems we have "readers" everywhere but they only trade.
>>
>>18820538
If people are actually basing their behavior on his desires, I'm not impressed with the collective backbone of /div/. I hope that's not the reason I got shafted on the trade.
>>
Doing some rune readings
>Eye color
>Gender
>Alias
>Query
>>
>>18820548
>Brown
>Grill
>M
>What spirit was protecting me?
>>
>>18820538

will your shilling never end?
>>
>>18820538
Everyone's Chiron, everyone's Eli, everyone's working for one or another. Jesus fuck, why don't you stop attacking random people under the pretense of them being on ''one side'' or ''another'' already at this point? It makes this entire thing look more stupid than it should be.
>>
>>18820548
>Blue
>Female
>Claudia
>Having thoughts of becoming an hero, will things get better for me?
>>
>>18820548
Brown
M
Sat
Should I try talking to a demon?
>>
>>18820548
Brown
M
H
Will Kenneth and I have a good relationship.
>>
Chiron here I can confirm that I'm working with michi.
Also why is everyone one on here such a fucking loser or a schizo liar about me.
Anyone up for a wacky scry give me your best one liner on eli.
>>
>>18820582
Things will get better, and if you want to be a hero, go ahead.
>>
>>18820580
Idiot.
Chirons a fucking asshole. He probably is working with michi
>>
Can someone do a reading on my social life?
>>
>>18820514

I am monkey scorpio
She's ram cancer
>>
>>18820601
Thank you for taking the time to do a reading for me. Have a lovely day.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>18820584
Talking to demons is a bad idea unless you know what your are doing, and it looks like you dont.
>>
>>18820548
Brown
Fem
Olley
Is there any spirit/demon/whatever following me or something?
>>
>>18820548

Brown
Male
"Silver"
Will I start a love relationship soon? (as in in 1 month)
>>
>>18820607
She needs a kind of love you can't give. This encounter is not auspicious at all.
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>18820594
It doesnt look like you will.
>>
>>18820611
thanks.
>>
File: SM0002A.gif (824KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
SM0002A.gif
824KB, 500x382px
I'll be performing up to three tarot readings within the next three hour span after this post.

>Notes: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail; Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors is what I mean by detail (exempli gratia, professional project, financial situation). I am slow, and will refuse to read for you if you fail to meet *ALL* the guidelines and requisites in one post. Any unacceptable requests will be skipped and ignored.

Guidelines:

>1: No death queries
>2: No binary queries (Queries that have yes or no answers)
>3: No next bf/gf/next romantic partner queries
>4: No vague/unclear/badly written/unintelligible queries
>5: No generic/general queries, specific questions *only*
>6: One question/thing to be read for per query (Asking for more than one thing to be read even if it is similar/related/rephrased in the query results in automatic disqualification)
>7: No queries over 140 characters long. (Gender/Favorite Thing/Shape & Color text *do not* count towards 140 character limit, everything else *does*)
>8: Be detailed, but concise
>9: Use proper punctuation and sentence structure. There's a difference in meaning between "Helping Jack off a horse" and "Helping Jack, off a horse"

Requisites:

>Gender:

>A Color & Geometric Shape:

>Favorite Thing: (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query:
>>
>>18820619
Awman. We're stuck working together for the next 6 weeks. Ty.
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>18820613
Possibly, but it looks like things are gonna turn out for the better.
>>
>>18820548
>>18820628
male
purple circle

studying the occult

can you please tell me what needs to change before i can achieve my goal?
>>
>>18820628

Male, Grey Triangle.

My favourite thing is to drink coffee in cold days while I read something while listening to some old school jazz or some lo fi hip hop.

What can I expect for my near future? I have been trying to become a better human being, working out, becoming more smart, trying to develop a stronger confidence, being more serious... Will other respect me more in the future? Will I become a stronger more "alpha type" human being? (I hat the term alpha but it's kinda the only term I can think of)

Thanks reader, have a good evening. :)
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>18820616
No.
>>
>>18820548
brown
f
lana

is f d my soulmate?
>>
>>18820548

>Brown
>Male
>Reks
>Will I have a new girlfriend in the next 2 months?
>>
>>18820628
Male
Green Circle
Being with friends

What needs to change in my life for me to be truly comfortable with my situation?
>>
>>18820628
>Gender:
M
>>A Color & Geometric Shape:
Blue circle
>>Favorite Thing:
I love the smell of fresh baked bread. I enjoy staying indoors on rainy days to feel the cold on my bed and hearing the raindrop.
>Query:
I'll be working with Kenneth for the next month and a half so I'd like to know if we will be able to pwork together well? (We don't have a romantic relationship just acquaintances)
>>
>>18820611
Actually it's a great idea. I summoned demons never looked back. I mean the benefits outweigh the contract agreements DESU.

Gyun your sounding like a pussy. Are you a pussy?
>>
>>18820668
I summoned a demon once, fucked me over
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>18820660
Probably not.
>>
>>18820672
Who was it.
>>
>>18820677

>Brown
>Male
>Reks
>Ok, WHEN will I have a girlfriend then?
>>
>>18820680
Dunno, sitting around on halloween with some friends and googled how to summon demons.
>>
>>18820697
Sounds like a good story. Care to share
>>
>>18820693
Never vaan.
>>
>>18820703
I see the humor in this.

What about a loli witch they could always summon reks for his first bj
>>
>>18820628
Male
Grey Square
Listening to music

So I'm in highschool. Junior year. I'm really stressed out about if my grades. I was wondering if I will able to pass all of my classes, and if I will get good grades.
>>
>>18820703

:(
>>
File: paralelepipedo.jpg (365KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
paralelepipedo.jpg
365KB, 750x725px
>>18820628
>>
>>18820715
Adults only, faggot.

Also, love reading please.
>>
>>18820712
What if we help him create an Ultima tulpa and she blows him :^)
>>
>>18820734
But I'm 18? I'm not American though. I'm Norwegian, and your school system is confusing compared to ours, so I might have mixed years or something
>>
>>18820662

About Query: The Hermit
Unconscious Driving Force: Adjustment
Clarification: The Emperor
External Factors: The Star
Clarification: Power - 4 of Disks
What Hinders: Worry - 5 of Disks
Clarification: Knight of Wands
What Helps: Oppression - 10 of Wands
Clarification: Ace of Swords

You rack a disciprine. Realtalk: You're shallow and empty inside, stop letting others dictate the courses you take in life and grow a proper spine; You're the one who has to live it, so take charge of your own life decisions. Stop worrying about the opinions of others on shit you do, and just start doing. You rely too god damn much on external validation, stop tiptoeing around it, and actually do things to enrich your life instead of seeking attention/acceptance from others like a needy little parasite. There's no magic trick that's going to do it in one swoop, so man the fuck up and start working already. It might seem daunting, but break it down in to smaller tasks instead of seeing it as one big goal.
>>
>>18820602
Who the fuck is Michi?
>>
>>18820618

So what does she need? Isn't monkey and ram like 6/10
>>
>>18820759
>18 in hs is a junior
Oh he's retarded. Or you mean senior year, ie your last year.
>>
>>18820538
Telling them to do what?
>>
>>18820531
Do you Have a specific a query?
>>
>>18820773
Well, in Norway high school is three years. From the age of 17 to 19, so I'm in my second year
>>
>>18820548
Brown
Female
Hailey
Is love coming my way?
>>
>>18820767
Raitsu Michi. Hello it is I.
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>18820793
Yes, and when you see the opportunity, seize it.
>>
>>18820548
Brown
Male
J
Will I leave this place/country in the next 5 years)
>>
>>18820548
Green and brown
Male
Karl
Was the thing I saw in the forest real or was it just my imagination running wild?
>>
>>18820548

I have brown eyes and I'm a Male, people call me "Eu", I guess my query is simple, I have been single for a while and I am wondering about when will I find my first love relationship.
Will it be soon? maybe not too soon?

Thanks anyway for reading me, cheers.
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>18820833
Yes.
>>
>>18820548
blue
female
shireen
m or d?
>>
>>18820548
>Green/Gold
>Male
>Cole

I'm assuming she is a Leo and that we will meet before the 21st. Can you provide any information on what the future holds?
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>18820836
No, I dont believe it was.
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>18820855
I dont she is the one for you.
>>
>>18820548
brown
f
Amethyst
Do I know my next man?
>>
>>18820548
>Hazel
>Male
>B
>A reading on endeavors, please
>>
>>18818626
Sean
Will i succeed with my musical endeavors this year?
>>
>>18820892
I dont understand your question?
>>
>>18820939
Just a reading about things I'm working toward, thank you
>>
How come all girls hate me? Will I ever meet one who loves me?
>>
>>18820628
Male
Blue, triangle
Stroking dogs and cats

Which steps are neccessary to find and live my true life purpose?
>>
>>18820548
>Brown
>Male
>Lucifer

How does "B" actually feel about me and how should I progress in this situation??

Thanks!
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>18820959
You will achieve what you are working for.

Last reading for now.
>>
>>18820628
This is the worst kind of poster.
>I'll do some readings now
>Only does one
>>
Trading

Will the trip help things or is it go.na go to shit
>>
>>18820548
>blue
>male
>orlath
>when will i meet someone (in a romantic way)?
If you don't answer when questions, then will i meet someone in 4 months
>>
>>18821030
I got you. I just want a love general
>>
>>18821030
The man will be busy when you arrive to him. It will be difficult for you to get through to him. If you want his attention, you'll need to draw him away from whatever he's fixated on. For this, I saw a man working at a desk, and a woman was having trouble getting his attention until she stepped outside and caused some sort of commotion that caused him to go out to investigate. Make of that what you will.

What kind of reading would you like to do for me?
>>
>>18821041

5 of cups reversed, 9 of pentacles, king of cups reversed

Seems you've been suffering over something like a loss or loneliness but your physical life is pretty good, but I don't see you being ready just yet because your emotions are out of whack
>>
>>18821030
The Star
Emperor
King of Pentacles
Knight of Swords
Two of Pentacles

I CAN help things, but be very careful that you're not trying to force your hand in trying to make things go well. Just enjoy yourself or whatever there is to be enjoyed, and trust that things will work out for the best. If you try to push things too much in the direction you want them to go, you will cause damage you didn't expect/didn't want.
>>
>>18821054
Thanks
>>
>>18821061
It*** CAN help things
>>
File: andromeda-018.jpg (382KB, 1824x1219px) Image search: [Google]
andromeda-018.jpg
382KB, 1824x1219px
Hello Fellow /div/ users, RainMaker back here bringing you some destiny scrying. I will be trading for readings in exchange.

>But what is a destiny scrying?
Instead of scrying about a present situation I'll scry about future situations you will face sooner or later,

>But what info do I need?
Your query, a number, a picture that reminds you to that query and your favourite quote.

>What do I ask in exchange?
A reading based on any of this questions with your query. I am a 23 years old Male Capricorn btw.

●Will my training keep improving?
●How does M feel about me? (M is a Female) (I am single)

I will be here all day, so don't worry, I will do plenty of readings.

What does your destiny have prepared for you? Let's find out together.
>>
>>18821094
I read for you here >>18820081
>>
>>18821094
Hey, I read for you here:
>>18820061
Please read it and tell me what kind of query you feel most confident reading so I can give you one.
>>
>>18819923
L
M
U.S. Michigan

Are any of my dogs going to die in April?
>>
>>18821117
Yes
>>
Just give me a love reading, faggots.
>>
>>18820081

I saw a small glass with a triangle shape being broken into pieces, it was static in the air and suddently it simply fall on the floor and the crash, the noise was actually louder than what you could expect from such a tiny peace of glass. When I looked down, for some reason, it was broken in just a few pieces, I almost thought I could easily re-built it, however I simply felt a bit lazy to do it.

Interesting, I gotta add the glass's colour was green, which is usually relatable to hopes and expectations.

Maybe you are dreaming a bit too much right now? Even solid figures can be destroyed yet re-paired, however, why was such a beautiful small piece of glass static? unprotected? It was obvious that the fate of such glass was going to break at some point.

I belive you'll go through a point in which you'll have to protect what you want in the near future, be alert, stay strong, do not concede victories to those who want what you want. Think carefully, and protect what you truly love. Beware, or else, you'll have to re-built something that was never broken to begin with.

>>18820074

I can scry about a future relatable event/or situation that you might face in the near future, I usually ask for a query and a few other small things, so just drop the query since I usually am fine with that.
>>
>>18821165
I see a hand, I think it's yours
>>
>>18821094
I'll do the question about how M feels for you.
I'd like to know if L is starting to see a future for us together again?
>>
>>18821168
Is there another hand in it?
>>
>>18819723
>>18819746
>What will happend between me (male) and R (female)?
Ansuz, Gebo & Isa
Hmmm nothing much so far, you'd keep talking, interacting, getting to know each other but I don't see anything else being developing here for now...

>>18819762
Bless you <3

>>18819832
>What is A's opinion of me?
Othala merkstave, Sowilo & Nauthiz
A thinks you might have some family/home issues. But you have a bright and confident personality and can be needy at times.

>>18821094
>●Will my training keep improving?
Hagalaz, Berkano & Dagaz
Hardwork will bear good fruits. Even though right now you don't see things changing, but they are internally.
>>
>>18821171
Faintly.. It looks rather manly.
>>
>>18821166
>I can scry about a future relatable event/or situation that you might face in the near future, I usually ask for a query and a few other small things, so just drop the query since I usually am fine with that.

You still didn't tell me what kind of query, you can choose what subject matter to read for in terms of destiny, as you put it.
>Occult
>Love/Marriage
>Career

I'm male
>>
>>18821117
Knight of Wands
I'm uncertain how this can relate to your dog since it's about determined pursuit of a goal. That's the problem with one card readings. If you have the ability to pursue a dream of yours in the new month you shouldn't pass it up just because one or multiple of your dogs are older or sick.
>>
>>18821170
>>18821094
Four of Wands
Queen of Cups
Ten of Pentacles
Knight of Cups
Death rx

Okay, this is a weird reading. She likes you a lot, and she sees some potential there between the two of you, but her feelings aren't stable. Something is holding her back from acting on her emotions. If you're interested in having a relationship with her, you'll need to take matters into your own hands on this one and be the one that makes the moves. She's holding back, but there is a lot of potential for to let go of those reservations and take a chance with you.
>>
>>18819667
What is J feeling about me?
Female
Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
>>
>>18821178
>>18821170

>>But what info do I need?
>Your query, a number, a picture that reminds you to that query and your favourite quote

Please, to those asking for a scry, you need to give me your query with that data, if not it becomes really vague and less accuarate.
>>
>>18821225
He fucking hates you, bitch. You deserve it.
>>
>>18821230
Okay. One moment.
>>
>>18821094
""It's always been you." Female, 19.

How does M feel about me? (Female)

King of Cups, Death, Knight of Cups

Wow! this girl really likes you even if she does not show it enough but she is still hung up on another guy who she can not get out of her mind or is she still in a relationship? Once she is completely over him or the relationship ends she will come to you. I would advice you to be patient! Can I expect anything between my male crush and I?
>>
File: unnamed.png (193KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
193KB, 300x300px
>>>18821094
>Will my training keep improving?
The Magician/The Sun/9 of Pentacles
You've been using whatever you've been training to help others, and if you continue down this path you have success and overall positivity coming your way. Cards see great improvement if you continue your training as such.

Favorite quote: A slave obeys; a man chooses
Number: 4
Query: Am I doing the right thing with my college career?
>>
File: IMG_9626.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9626.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>18821230
I'm:
>>18821193
>>18821170
My query: Is L beginning to see a future for us together again?
Number: 9
Quote: "We looked at each other for the last time; nothing is as eloquent as nothing."
>>
>>18819667
will i get a bf soon? what is he lilke?
female
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EEW-9NDM5k
>>
File: IMG_0023.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0023.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>18821230
How do I get my powers back?
"Forever and ever until the end of time and all eternity"
>>
>>18821242
TFW I screw up my favorite quote. "A man chooses; a slave obeys" is correct.
>>
>>18821230
I'm good, just wanted to do a reading different from love queries, but thanks for the offer.

>>18821225
>>18821249
Sorry but I'm not doing readings anymore, specially love/feelings related. I'm starting to feel weird about those.
>>
Trading

What is the next step I need to take
>>
>>18819667
Will we be friends again?
F
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWStaRmuXzY
>>
>>18821299
10 of Pentacles

May not be but seems like the most important or last step towards success. Make sure everything is fullfilled and keep everything in mind. Details matter.

When/ How will my next relatonship be? Thanks
>>
mike

what does she think of me after the time we spent together?
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>18821384
>>
>>18821386
Just a heads-up. Bump limit's reached at 310 posts. It's all good, though.
>>
>>18821030
So were you going to read for me after I gave you your reading, then?
>>18821048
>>
>>18821516

PP just wanted to make the new thread before anyone else could to put his discord link first in line cause no one wants to join his crappy server, and he's actually stupid enough to think that will help
>>
Is RainMaker not coming back?
>>
>>18821583
Most people don't know it's 310 on /x/, not 300. If it was below and the thread's OP would be fucked, then you'd probably have some basis on that paranoia.
>>
>>18821605

except the links are switched around, the OP pic has been used several times before, and you're a faggot PP
>>
>>18821611
For fucks sake are you going to complain about link positions switched of all the things when both of them are still there? You're sounding too retarded.
>>
>>18820548
Hazel (Greenish)
Male
Tom

Is it a bad idea to have my lady friend come over and study? She's having relationship problems and we both have had romantic feelings for each other.
>>
>>18821622

>complaining
No. Observing.

What's retarded is making a thread early just to switch those links around.
>>
>>18821583
>>18821643

Ladies and gentlemen, dicks from the IRC and deleted discord.
>>
>>18821686

Ladies and gentlemen, butthurt faggot trolls from the failed copy-cat /div/cord who've been hijacking the threads for 2 months and killing /div/.
>>
>>18821693
>butthurt
>butt
>hurt
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.