[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you guys lived in haunted houses?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 33

File: seems_legit.png (223KB, 426x852px) Image search: [Google]
seems_legit.png
223KB, 426x852px
Do any of you guys live in houses you suspect to be haunted, or have in the past? I'm interested in your first hand stories. Here's a few spoopy things that have happened in my house.
>move in with bf about 2 months ago
>he knows I'm interested in the paranormal and told me some time ago about the weird shit that goes on in his house, specifically his room more than the others
>one night he wakes up around 2am
>rolls over to face away from the wall
>spoopy ass figure standing over the bed watching him

2:
>laying in bed about to sleep
>he leans over me and starts attempting to turn the computer chair around
>"what are you doing?"
>"the chair has to face away from us"
>"why?"
>"because when it doesn't, something sits in it and watches us"
>the second he says that, we hear a crash from the other end of the room
>go silent for a second
>I say "something doesn't appreciate you moving its chair"
>turn light on
>two heavy ass hardback books have fallen off the shelf that have been there for weeks and haven't moved

I guess there are logical explanations for what happened but the timing was spooky af and the stuff really had no reason to fall. There was no draft in the room and even if there were a draft it couldn't have knocked off two thick hardbacks.
>>
>>18810308
i'm here for more spooky stories.

The worst i've got is when i'm home alone i can sometimes hear the bed in the room next to mine creak and then settle like something's lying down on it.
>>
I thought my apartment was haunted after doing months of mild occult things like accurate tarot reading (drawing same card for same questions 5 times in a row, 1 in 2 billion statistic chance). I also made a make shift ouija board and pendulum for contacting spirits/demons.

Some items I would touch just had a weird feeling. The drawer with the pendulum in it I, could feel the energy going out of it.

Generally just creepy vibes. Power would go out randomly a lot, like every electronic would just reset every day or other day.

Eventually I threw out the occult stuff and books. When throwing out the pendulum, it was in a bag, the bag was going crazy and I could feel energy from it.

I get an old school Catholic priest to bless it and read monor exorcism prayers out of his book of minor exorcisms (all priests got such a boo pre vatican I). I hear a big creaking in the house during this.

When we walk outside thriugh the door we came in there is this dead rat next to my apartment door. I hsd never seen rats there. It was fresh too, a couple hours later it had flies on it, it didnt have flies when we first saw it. Reminds me when Jesus removes demons from a guy and sends them in some pigs and the pigs suicide.
>>
>>18810308
I lived in a haunted house during my undergraduate studies.

I had recurrent nightmares about the interior of the house being engulfed in flames. I would wake up to feel a temperature change for the hotter, and the interior humidity was worse than the atmosphere outside.

Sometimes my housemates and I would hear a loud knock at the separate doors to each of our bedrooms, and an angry man yelling about how he lives in the house. I once opened my door to find a humanoid figure with his skin burned black.

He yelled 'This is my house and you should leave.' He kept repeating himself, and banged on the door after I closed it. I heard strange footsteps descending the stairs, and then nothing- not even a door sound or footstep upon the living room floor. The footsteps down the stairs had a determinate pace to them, as though the walker was not being accelerated by gravity.

There was also a crying girl apparition in the room adjacent to the laundry. She would weep whenever the basement was going to flood.

I moved out after one semester because of the disturbances.

Later, I found out that there was a fire which had killed the previous residents. The house had been sold on the police auction; and the new owner had rented it out afterwards, to myself and other persons. I think it was demolished about one year after I moved.

Ironically, I did better in school when I lived with a ghost.
>>
>>18810308
Interesting. It might be something protective, or it might be something waiting to influence his/your dreams, or something. Or it could be a hallucination associated with waking from sleep and falling asleep. What other strange things happen?

I grew up in a haunted house myself. I was terrified at first but eventually started to notice the differences in how their presence felt. There was only one spirit in the house that truly seemed hostile,and I think that one was a hungry ghost. Ever since then I've not encountered another like it. All the other spirits I've encountered just aren't scary to me anymore. I've also found that every place I spend a lot of time at is haunted, or starts having activity because of my presence.

My boyfriend for instance said he experienced nothing 'paranormal' until I moved in. Soon after I moved in we started hearing knocking from the spare room where a lot of my stuff was stored, and we've had a ghost cat. My cats react to it even when we can't see it as though there's another cat, we've heard it, my boyfriend and his father have both seen it, and I felt it run by and brush against my leg along the way. Every time both my living cats were already accounted for in another room. It is just the most mundane haunting imaginable.

I've encountered far spookier stuff elsewhere which I'll post about later, but ghost cat has been the most recent highly active haunt where I currently live.
>>
>>18811452
>There was also a crying girl apparition in the room adjacent to the laundry. She would weep whenever the basement was going to flood.

Good warning system, at least.

>>18811761
>ghost cat
> It is just the most mundane haunting imaginable.

You mean cutest.
>>
The house I grew up in was haunted or something.

We had a carpet in the lounge with our table ontop yet the carpet would be moved everyday. Eventually we just got rid of the carpet.

Think the one of the scariest times was a week after my great grandmother died everyone wokeup around 3am with house smelling of smoke. Was like that for a few days then we started putting bibles in each room then it stopped.

Have a lot of weird occurrences..
>>
>>18811859
>Have a lot of weird occurrences..

Such as...?
>>
My uncle swore he was held down in his bed when he stayed there.

I woke up one night and saw two girls beside my bed in old fashioned white night gowns just standing there staring at me. But there were afew apparitions.

I'm glad I'm out of that house.
>>
>>18811761
>cat.
Oh that's so sweet! My dog did same few years back and recently my gf cats. Btw: Both animals are still alive. It happens occasionally when I'm idling on my bed.

Ghosts tend to gather around me but negative, angry or hostile spirits I ward off before they can have any effect. Just some times asking
>so you want to fight?
Even Demons tend to flee at this point. Protip fighting isn't really healthy and it consumes huge amount of energy.

Bonus:
>Have you ever eaten a ghost/spirit of annoying of sort?
I did. Took few hours to"digest" it.
>>
File: mini_spooky_pizza.jpg (26KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
mini_spooky_pizza.jpg
26KB, 320x240px
>>18811880
>eating a ghost

Bruh what even kind of roleplay are you doing?
>>
>>18811884
Well... One can learn how direct and manipulate energy. Spirits are energy so the trick isn't that hard.

She/it was trying to strangle me with my blanket and generally spooking me past few months. That strangling time just got fed up tossing her around.
>no more of this exorcism! I'mma FUCKING EAT YA!
So after that it never bothered me again.
>kill / bind?
Nah... Too much wasted energy.

I live on a steep hill next to cemetery so I get visitors quite often. Apartment is actually below earth surface because of the hill... So...
>>
File: 1421370150145.jpg (56KB, 634x557px) Image search: [Google]
1421370150145.jpg
56KB, 634x557px
>>18811895
>>
>>18811841
Some parts of the water system in Maryland are precolonial. They had set up a detector, which later broke; but the residual charge was enough to culture a ghost.
>>
>>18811895
>>18811884
It's possible to do, but it's also an immensely easy way to get yourself possessed. The eater is literally bringing the entity inside him/herself. One that can avoid being digested can then take over easy-peasy unless the eater has psychic jamming inside the digestive tract.

>kill/bind being wasted energy.
That's true for binding, which typically doesn't work well and/or long enough. But KILL is the gold standard for when you don't want something to bug you ever again.
>>
>>18811895
Why do you write like a vapid preteen girl?
>>
>>18811927
Doctor: So you ate something? What and where?
>a ghost at my apartment... I'm feeling sick...
D: Hold on. I'm going to give you a shot. You will feel good right away... Let's put this fancy white jacket on you :^)

Well fuck! I'm either lucky or blessed.
>>18811905
Thx m8

>>18810308
I don't think it's the house. I think it's me who is haunted.

>At gf place. Just about to lay down on bed. Cats go wild. They run around and make noise. Suddenly quiet. Hmm... Feels like someone is about to enter our room. Door opens and dark figure walks in. Looking like young man. I don't understand words but merely the intent. He is in trouble and wants help. GF: Did the door open? Do you feel that?? Anon: Yes honey. I will close the door. Step up and go to close the door. Gf's roommate staring at me and asking what's going on. Anon: Just a ghost... Relax. Both cats in living room and starting at me like they've seen a ghost. LoL.

>hmm... Our friend told earlier about a spirit with same characteristics as this... Said something about solving a murder.

>oh yeah... I remember one weird news article about this. A young man mysteriously died during a festival. Murder investigation ended. No one to blame.

I'm still wondering that should I poke around... Help this guy or let it slide...
>>
>>18812010
Help him, obviously
>>
Yeah there was this one small house, no idea what happened in it before but it's spooky as fuck. Drove past and it's demolished now, but there is a new house built over it. Not sure if doing that gets rid of spirits or not but wouldn't set foot in there again.

>First night, I open the door to the bedroom and instantly I don't feel right
>Feel a sense of danger behind the door that I opened. Don't want to be trapped with this thing.
>I kind of push the door with my foot all the way and a shadow kind of just whooshes past me. Huh.. maybe i'm just seeing things I thought to myself.

>That bedroom you could constantly hear footsteps coming from it whenever you're not inside.
>Constant smell of sulfur in said room (apparently this means something, not too sure what)
>constant waking up at the exact same hour of night, feel like something is watching whenever I do wake up.

>Shoes from shoe closet randomly found in the middle of the house
>Oil from cupboard in random room for no reason.

Just crazy shit all round. Moved out never experienced such things again.
>>
>>18812042
>sulphur
I'm not ever experienced smell with ghost phenomenon. Made me cringe a tiny bit.
>>18811986
Is there timetable to do this. I mean its been over a year without contact from this. How should I approach. Thinking of visiting spirit plane and asking from Book Keeper about his current location.
>Just shove that poor guy in afterlife thru the Gateway and be done with it...
Or?
>>
My house has noises that sound like people running across the house downstairs or doors opening and closing, but it only happens when no one is downstairs. There were also some magnets on the fridge that would be moved every day no matter how many times they were moved back. Whatever they are, I don't think they are malicious so they don't really bother me. Though when we moved in I was haunted by a poltergeist.
>be 11
>weird occurrences every day
>things like footsteps, seeing solid figures in the dark, things moving, spooky feelings
>feels malicious like it is just trying to scare me
>especially happens when the sun is down
>eventually start telling it to go away every time it happens
>spooky stuff keeps happening
>ask my wiccan dad for help
>he gives me a defensive spell book
>perform some spell where you capture an entity with a mirror but use aluminum chocolate wrapper instead
>bury wrapper at my bus stop
>10 years later and nothing spooky has happened upstairs since
Feels pretty good to win the battle.
>>
>>18812161
THIS!! Is how to spell cast in it's full potential. You just go and do it even using proprietary methods.
>>
>>18810308
Yeah OP, second house I lived in there was definitely something up with. Thankfully it seemed pretty minor and as odd as it sounds, I actually think whatever was there didn't mind sharing the space with me.

I'm your typical hippie. I've taken an oath of pacifism, do a lot of meditation and play tai chi. Eat vegan, practice yoga, etc.
Not saying that to brag, but it definitely has made me more aware of my surroundings.

The first couple months of living at this place, I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary aside from getting a vibe that I was being watched whenever I went into my kitchen or living room. But later on, I would start to hear footsteps at the other end of my house and there were times where things would shift around at night.
Best example I have is after an abnormally long day at work, I was laying down on my couch and dozing off. The only light I had was a candle I was burning on my coffee table when I suddenly heard what sounded like an abnormally large set of dominos being knocked over. When my eyes jumped to where I heard the noise come from, I saw that ever book on my bookshelf had been skewed to one side like something had knocked them over.
Not long after that, I would notice that my tea boxes were always opened whenever I went to make myself a pot of it. Sometimes my fridge would be slightly ajar and minor things like carrots and the leftovers in my fridge would go missing. I brought this up to my friend at one point and he made a joke along the lines of, "Well shit, you probably just have a hungry ghost or something."
That did make an odd amout of sense to me for some reason, so I decided to start making meals for two for a week and leaving the other half on the counter while I went to eat in my room. Sure enough, after a few days of doing that, the other portions would just occasionally go missing without a trace. So I decided not to question it and once a week, I would make a meal for two, and repeat.
>>
>>18812218
So either I did have a hungry spirit, or I had a ninja roommate without knowing it.
>>
>>18812220
>ninja roommate

You never know...

https://www.japantoday.com/category/crime/view/woman-arrested-for-living-in-closet-in-fukuoka
>>
Anyone else?
>>
>company owns a lot of small office buildings
>some are used for small teaching centers
>go into one on others' day off to fix stuff
>have to get key from main office to get in
>key doesn't work on convenient front door
>go to back door, get scratched up by briars grown up next to back of building
>open door - building is completely dark
>can't find lightswitch - prop door open for some light and try to make my way to light switch that has to be on other side of room
>wind catches door, hear it creak then slam shut and now it's pitch black and an unfamiliar building
>go sideways to wall, feel along it, come to opening
>finally find a light switch
>I don't care that it's a small office - have some light
>find my way to front door - turn on lights yes!
>get down to business
>did I mention this building is next to the city cemetary?
>walk across room, glance to back
>see small figure fly across back of room
>start to freak out
>then realize it's the hook part of a plastic hanging planter
>I didn't see the spindly plastic parts connecting the hook to the planter part
>as I was moving, the shift of the background wall and the closer planter hook made it appear to be a figure moving the opposite direction
>laugh to myself and hurry the heck up to get out

so, nothing happened. not even any sound, but I was all set to freak out as I almost did when I saw that hanging planter hook.
>>
>>18815356
Funny, but nothing to do with haunted houses, really.
>>
>going through rough time a few months ago
>neighbors playing loud music
>mentally attempt to summon Orobas to get music to stop
>music does stop
>a few weeks pass
>laundry dryer machine stops working
>turning it on flips the breaker
>have electrician come fix it
>opens wall and finds one small spot in the cable is damaged, causing a short
>huge electric bill for the month
>machine had been in use for years by a family without any problems like this
>weeks pass
>turn on light in room, bulb above my desk flashes and pops out of socket
>another light in room goes out soon after
>the dimmer switch in room that worked perfectly and had wide range of light-dark now goes half way and automatically dims to darkness without setting switch all the way down

I'd really like to get rid of whatever's messing with the electricity, be it actually Orobas or something else.
>>
>>18817571
I mean if you didn't give him something in return for shutting your neighbors up he'd probably be a little pissed. I know I would be. Just apologize and give him a nice offering and you should be fine. If that doesn't work then it's probably some other entity you'll need to take care of but now you're on good terms with Orobas so maybe he'd help out. Shouldn't be too difficult to sort out.
>>
>>18817571
Orobas?
>>
>>18811884
Pac Man RP. Wakka Wakka.
>>
>>18810308
Yes. I lived in a house that used to be a daycare. It was definitely haunted by something. Had mindbending night terrors for the entire time I lived there. Woke up on the floor directly under where my bed was. Like I sunk through the floor. I was a kid. But that place had some darkness around it.
>>
>>18820214
Anything else happen?
>>
>Lived in newly made house in Florida in middle school and high school..
>One day, my mom takes a picture of my bedroom.
>On the blank wall next to my bed, there appears to be two candle flames hovering.
>Don't mention it to my parents, but I get spooked.
>Start sleeping on the side of the bed farthest from that wall.
>Nothing happens for a long time.
>Some three or so years later, I walk to the doorway of my room, the angle the photo was taken.
>I notice that the hovering flames were actually just the pullies for my ceiling fan.

I was a little ashamed with how long it took me.
>>
Okay fuck it … I’ve lurked for years on these boards and never posted a single reply. I’ve also never explained these events to anyone in my life so bear with me.
Unless there is any desire for more details, I’m keeping this short cuz it porbably isn’t worth the effort.

> When I was 6yo my poor family moved in to a house in Redding, CA which we reference as “The Blue House.”
> Dad worked construction in San Jose, CA (4.5 hours commute) so he was never home .. ever.
> House we rented had previous devil worshiping practioners as tenants (known after we moved in btw) and we found random shit like “devil runes” behind the mirrors.
> My dad is “hell fire/brimstone” southern Baptist ultra god tier and knows how bad these things are.
Long story short here are the experiences just in the “Blue house”
> Mom woke to a dark entity choking her in her room (according to her account)
> a “burned man” would stand over my sisters bed (she was 8yo) and walk in to her closet when she woke up (according to her account and that closet was facing my room)
>>
> I had bunkbeds and always slept on the top cuz I was afraid … When your mom is getting super fuckin sketched out and dad is miles away wtf else do you do at 6yo?
> Wake up in middle of the night to my sister screaming …. I wake up underneath the bunk bed … as in completely under the bed all the way against the wall … As in how the fuck

Some alternative info real quick.
> great grandfather was a very bad man (rapist, alcoholic, sexually abused my grandma and Uncle, money poor, had a locked “dungeon” where he would do stuff to girls of varying age aginst their will, etc.) but he was also a carpenter and made furniture.
> He did when his shop went up in flames randomly … and being poor, my family willingly inherited some furniture he built in his shop that was there during his death and the fire …
> an oak dresser for my clothes … an oak dresser for my clothes … my clothes … Since I was 6yo
> connect dots … satanic influences have triggered the piece of furniture imbued with dark energy from my great grandpa piece of shit….
>>
Fast forward to my adult life and skipping many other instances
> My sister at age 29yo buys a new house in San Jose, CA and needs items to furnish the new place.
> dad donates a ton of stuff he kept in storage after my parents divorce (like fucking 18 years ago … they split when I was 7yo and he still had a storage place for all this shit)
> Among items, the oak dresser is moved in to her new house.
> That night, “Burned man” is back
> Sisters Fiance openly mocks her for believing in this shit
> Paranormal events escalate (her fiancé is being choked in bed just like my mom had been)
> Sister is a hippy and burns sage in the house to cleanse it (okay weirdo)
> Convinced the Dresser is the root to all my sister and I’s experiences throughout life, we decide to burn the dresser.
> We take the Dresser to the dessert and burn it … Just fucking scortch this thing and bury the left over ashes.
Events have stopped ever since.
>>
Side notes.
> when you are marked by a demon you become familiar to them and they seek you out. They know your name, your scent, your aura, and manipulate demi-demons to aid them.
>I wasn’t aware of the devil marks behind the mirrors in the “Blue house” until I was 27 and talking to my dad. Ive had 1 recurring dream of the devil pulling me through a mirror since I was 15yo … Connected? I don’t fucking know.
> I don’t talk about this cuz In my experience the more you acknowledge or give attention to these thoughts and spirits, the more prevalent they become. Advice: Anything paranormal happens just ignore it and move on.

I tried wrapping up loose ends. If you have questions or find gaps in loigic just ask and I'll clear shit up.
>>
File: Sherlock Holmes.jpg (13KB, 150x341px) Image search: [Google]
Sherlock Holmes.jpg
13KB, 150x341px
I don't believe in ghosts but my house has had its fair share of paranormal tales. Not particularly exciting though.

>I live in a fairly big house
>It used to be a flat decades ago
>A old man lived upstairs
>He would sleep in a small room at the front of the house
>It has one window which can be seen from the front garden
>I think my grandmother found him when he died
>Like she would at the old folk's home, where she worked, she opened the window to 'let the spirit free'

>Like 20 something years ago
>The house is no longer a flat
>My uncle is waiting for his girlfriend to get back from a shop
>She walks towards the house through the front garden
>She spots a man in the window
>The man is wearing a suit and waves
>She walks in and sees my uncle and grandfather
>"Very funny" she says
>They look at her in confusion
>They were the only ones in the house

>My uncle and his girlfriend are fooling around in the sitting room
>The front door is locked
>They are the only people in the house
>All of a sudden they hear someone open the door and run up the stairs
>My uncle freaks out
>His girlfriend is scared
>He grabs a lamp or something
>Check the door - its locked
>Checks upstairs - no one is there

Both of these stories my uncle told me when we started talking about ghosts. I don't think he'd lie to me. He's an atheist, but weirdly spiritual.

Other than that my mother saw a floating face when she woke up. She didn't elaborate on that when I asked her about it. She just said "I woke up and I saw a face. It was just there."
>>
>>18823523
Spooky stories, anon. More?
>>
>>18810308

i still live in the house. Maybe not haunted, but weird shit seems to go on a lot.

>be 16
>home alone
>saturday afternoon
>recovering from a hangover
>downstairs in my bedroom
>hear a banging up stairs, think my dads pissed throwing shit around
>keeps going on for like 5-6 seconds
>went up stairs into the kitchen to investigate
>thought parents werent home
>walk into the kitchen
>there's an empty 5 gallon jug sitting in the middle of the floor
>call out for my mom and dad
>silence
>call for little brothers
>silence
>leave the jug in the middle of the floor
>parents come back from grocery store
>ask why the jug is in the middle of the kitchen
>explain the story
>dad lights another candle
>be 21
>me and my dad come home from work
>little brothers are still in highschool
>the only two home
>walk upstairs into kitchen
>looking for shit to eat
>i turn to leave kitchen
>dad turns away from me
>as we face away from each other we here a slap in between us
>we both turn around
>its a box that my dads new phone came in
>used to be on top of fridge, no possible way it could slip off
>kinda laugh it off
>I put the box back on top fridge, and shake the fridge to see if it might have fallen from us walking away from it
>theres no way, box is too full of instruction and shit
>it landed about 5 feet away from the fridge
>but it landed like someone threw it on the ground
>start to feel uneasy
>we are mexican (I'm atheist), so my dad lights a candle in front of this jesus statue he has

these are just a few, not to mention the night terrors. and the stories my mom and dad have, or my little brothers
>>
>Spooky haunted houses
I'll believe that.
>>18811880
>>18811895
>>18811927
>Eating a ghost
Fuck's sake. I almost took this board seriously for a second.
>>
>>18811018
I uaed to hear scratches in between the walls of the apartment above mine, but I always thought it was rats. Though sometimes it would sound like if you were scratching the walls with coat hangers, or tv bunny ears.

And one time, when the apartment above was in between tenants, I heard a loud banging above my kitchen area. Like if someone dropped a phone book from 5 feet above the floor, and the apartment itself was vacant that time. It happened around 10-11pm too. Some stuff seems to disappear sometimes and reappear as if by magic somewhere else, like some candles disappeared and reappeared at the top of the staircase outside. And there was talk of some childish apparition wothin my apartment like a decade ago, though I personally didn't see it and it has been gone for almost as long.
>>
i lived in a house built in ~1920 from the ages 12 to 24
the usual things like missing things turning up in weird places happened.
one thing my mother and i both experienced and didn't tell each other until we moved was that it felt like someone would sit on the end of our beds frequently. we decided it was a pervert ghost.

she always said she saw shadows in the corner of her eye in various places in the house. my nephew said he saw a face floating in the hallway one morning.

I never felt at ease in that house. but that may be because the first week or so after we moved in i had a recurring dream in which a woman dressed in a simple/oldfashioned dress and apron beckoned me to follow her outside like she was trying to help me. spooped me good as a kid.
>>
>>18811859
>Think the one of the scariest times was a week after my great grandmother died everyone wokeup around 3am with house smelling of smoke. Was like that for a few days then we started putting bibles in each room then it stopped.

was she evil, or was she completely good and kept away evil?
>>
File: lolpepe.jpg (190KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lolpepe.jpg
190KB, 1280x720px
>>18810308

"Water Water everywhere but not a drop to drink"....
>>
>>18826647
Maybe hobos were sneaking in there
>>
I've got a couple stories. Would you guys prefer greentext or can I write them regularly?
>>
>>18829229
Whichever works best for you
>>
This story takes place when I am a baby. When I was a baby, I don't remember what it's called, but I slept rarely and cried alot.
>be my dad
>be, maybe, 2001
>be downstairs in the recliner, all the way back, with a baby on your chest,
>he's there so you can get him to sleep
>you're almost asleep too
>you feel a presence on top of you and the baby
>pushing down hard, like a heavy blanket
>instantly_awake.jpg
>you freak out, and instinctively, want to do everything you can to make sure the baby doesn't wake because he's sleeping for the first time in forever.
>you whisper
>"okay, I see you, you can go"
>presence is lifted, and you can breath easy again.
>baby wakes up from your relief
>crying again
Fucking ghost
>>
>>18829270
>When I was a baby, I don't remember what it's called, but I slept rarely and cried alot.

That's called "being a baby". Or maybe colic.

>ghost wakes up baby

Haha, damn, that's the worst kind of ghost.
>>
>>18829291
colic! That's what my mother always said I was, colicy.

I've got two more stories I can share if interested
>>
>>18812161
>aluminum chocolate wrapper
I guess you could say that victory was..

Pretty sweet
>>
>>18829297
Most babies get that, I was supposedly that way too.

Go for it, /x/ always needs more stories.
>>
File: Carlos.jpg (57KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos.jpg
57KB, 500x380px
>>18829303
>>
>>18829270
Okay, this story is from the point of view of my brother, whom lived with us for the first 5 years of my life. This was probably 2004/2005
>be my brother
>be in bed, asleep
>feet hang out from under blanket because we're poor and can't afford to buy more, bigger blankets.
>something scratches his foot. Enough to leave red line where it was, and skin to be disturbed, like, the very top layer of skin is ripped.
>He looks to foot of bed and sees old woman
>must be grandma, who also lives with us
>wait
>grandma isn't that tall
>grandma also doesn't have that long of hair
>and grandma is in a wheelchair, she can't get up the stairs, let alone stand at the end of the bed
>Freakout_initiated.png.gif
>tears everywhere, too scared to get out of bed and turn on light,
>bed is really, really creaky, so any movement he makes is heard throughout the house
and he's crawling in the bed to get as far away from the woman as possible, thus creating alot of noise.
>the scare took the breath out of him, so he couldn't call out for help
>mother rushes in and turns on light, figure instantly disappears
>father rushes in a few seconds later, as he was grabbing the gun
>they see my brother in tears and don't question what he saw. They also saw his foot. There was nothing that could have scratched him.

This is related to my personal story, I have to go eat, so I'll post when I get back
>>
>>18829344
>feet hang out from under blanket because we're poor and can't afford to buy more, bigger blankets

That's REALLY fuckin' poor, dude. Sucks.
>>
>>18829344
>>18829359
This is why I curl up under blankets
So ghosts can't molest me
>>
>>18829359
Shit was tough then dude. Still is.
>>
>>18829270
>>18829344
Okay this is my last story. I have a few personal experiences, but none as prudent as this one.
>be me
>be a couple years back
>house is haunted as shit by previous owners
>oldest house in town, it's been added on to, but the oldest parts date back to 1908.
>It was originally owned by a lady who would sew for everyone, then the town physician.
>He would see people illegally who couldn't afford to go to the hospital in the basement.
>literal operations took place in the basement
>of course not all of them were successful
anyway back to story
>be going downstairs late in the night
>staring at my phone because I'm a millennial, it's what I do.
>almost through living room, where I have to pass through to get to kitchen
>I look up and see man in mask sitting on couch
>WHAT_IN_TARNATION.meme
>freaking out
>tears everywhere
>throw my phone at the thing cause instincts
>run into kitchen, where I cannot see into living room
>hide in kitchen for five to six hours until mom gets up for work
>she walks in to find me hiding behind the washer with a knife, cause I thought it was an intruder
>>
The current house I'm living in has seen many deaths,
My grandmother, my grandfather, my aunt, my father. All died cause of health issues, diabetes, cancer & stuff like that. It's a big house 3 stories high, 10 bedrooms, my room's on the first floor, I'd converted the adjacent room into a gym with my weights n other equipment, after my dad's death i was kinda depressed for some time & started drinking uncontrollably, I'd be drunk day n night, start hearing people talking-whispering in my gym room whenever I'm in bed, I'm not even sleeping, just lay in bed & start hearing voices, ignore them for first few days cause too drunk to think straight, then i sobered up & still heard them everynight, couple of times i wokeup & took pictures of the room with my phone & everytime the pics come out blurry & foggy. One night wakeup in the middle of the night after hearing some people calling out my name loudly-like trying to intentionally wake me up from sleep, i wakeup, bit spooked, dunno if ghosts or legit someone called out my name, stay up in bed for a few minutes to wait for that person to call me again, bit then again the whispering starts & it's like they're talking about me cause i can make out my name in those whispers & like they're laughing at me.
>Mfw, got trolled by a bunch of ghosts.
>>
>>18829421
>throw phone at potential intruder

The absolute worst idea
>>
>>18829459
i am not a smart man
>>
>>18829464
What happened of your phone?
Did that surgeon guy leave a creepy text message or a pic
>>
File: 1490616568560_01.jpg (212KB, 519x1721px) Image search: [Google]
1490616568560_01.jpg
212KB, 519x1721px
>>18829472
Like what ? A nude selfie?
>>
>>18829472
no, unfortunately. Life tend not to be as interesting as it should be. I have shit aim so it hit the wall, and broke the already broke phone more. Not sure how that didn't wake my parents but whatever.
>>
File: 1416110791821.jpg (39KB, 340x259px) Image search: [Google]
1416110791821.jpg
39KB, 340x259px
>>18829464
>>
>>18810308
Hope your boyfriend isnt as much of a bitch as he sounds. Lol otherwise you guys wont last.
Bump
>>
>>18829456
>three story, ten bedroom home

Are you guys rich?
>>
>>18810308
Apperently my work is haunted, the plinger on the back door will go pf even tho the door is locked, ligths will shut of, and people say they have heard voices and laugther

The only thing that has happend to me is that the ligths shut off
>>
I'm living in one right now. It's actually pretty fucking spooky.
>>
>>18831867
Stories?
>>
>>18812218
>>18812220
nigga there was someone living in your goddamn house
>>
>>18831407
What sort of work do you do?
>>
my old house was kinda haunted. I never saw anything tangible myself but the amount of unexplained noises + furniture moving was unsettling. Both my mum and sister have apparently seen figures ect. Incident once when the phone went off, none of us made it to the phone and the voice machine just said "bye" and then broke.
>>
>>18810308
I don't have a haunted house story, but I've got a haunted workplace one. Around fifteen years before I started working there, one of the employees committed suicide up in this sort of storage area above the dairy cooler. Apparently he'd been a junkie and was seriously depressed and went up and hung himself. One of the managers went up and found him and refuses to talk about it, but the rest of the managers who were working at the time verified the story. So apparently the guy, whose name was Johnny, haunted the back room, specifically the dairy department.

>be me, probably 17
>be working at a small town grocery store in the dairy section
>working the closing shift, which is until 8 pm
>only one in the department and on this side of the store
>back room is creepy when no one's around
>so is being in the dairy cooler alone
>hanging out in there anyways doing some cleaning
>it's slow as fuck man
>the produce manager and the manager for the meat dept come in
>apparently there was some sort of management meeting?
>they ask me if i'm busy
>hell no senpai
>"hey anon, let's go try and talk to johnny"
>sounds cool let's do it
>we climb the ladder up to the storage room above the dairy cooler
>the producer manager, craig, pulls out his cell phone
>he's got one of those "spirit box" apps on it that have random words pop up on the screen that is supposed to be a ghost talking to you or some shit
>yeah never gonna work brosef
>he starts trying to use it anyway and dumb shit pops up
>ghost, spirit, help, etc
>the words change every five secs but it's a different word every time
>suddenly the word sunflower pops up
>the word sunflower keeps appearing on the screen
>craig and i laugh bc wtf does that even mean??
>patti still freaking out
>she tells us she used to wear a perfume that had a picture of a sunflower on the bottle and that johnny really liked it and even started calling her sunflower
>shit senpai

Not really scary, but it was creepy at the time.
>>
>>18811761
Aweh pet him from me, that poor ghost bastard doesn't want to be alone :(
>>
I lived in one, i dont know how to explain it but when i came to peace they where there the whole feel in the house lifted. Sure often something happened, strange sounds stuff falling and such, but nothing "mean".
>>
>>18833234
Explain more?
>>
I lived in one, it had a lot of bad things happen in and around it.
>fiancé's grandfather dies choking on his dentures on kitchen floor.
>fiancé inherits house
>we move in, it's a nice farmhouse with land
>I'm on the toilet, bathroom door opens all the way
>there's thick carpet, it takes effort to open that door all the way
>Fiancé, is that you?
>no one answers
>I finish and go out, fiancé is on front porch with our cat asleep on his lap

The main thing about that house was a heavy feeling. I had a friend come over and after a couple hours she shuddered and said that the house was spiritually oppressed. When we remodeled the master bedroom and moved into it, it was worse. I should note that my fiancé's father was shot to death behind the barn a few decades before. Unsolved, but his grandfather was suspected.
>>
>>18834172
>dies choking on his dentures

You serious? What a way to go, lol. Kinda sad, though.
>>
>>18834703
Yes :( I mopped up the blood off the floor from where he hit his head, after the ambulance came. My brother in law was by himself with gramps when it happened, he called us after the fact. I've wondered what really happened about that, he thought he was going to inherit everything. You can imagine the shitstorm after the will was read. Very strange family, glad I'm not a part of it anymore.
>>
>>18835290
Really sorry to hear that, anon.
>>
>>18832950
Anything else ever happen?
>>
>Live in an extremely old house
>3 stories including the attic
>no one ever goes into the attic
>hasn't been opened in about 10 years
>I sleep in a room that is under the end of the attic
>Every night, I would hear thumps coming from upstairs
>Like someone was walking around, or stomping
>They where muffled, but I could hear them
>Never think much of it, figure it's a heater kicking on or something until a few years pass
>We took all the carpet out of the attic so it was bare wood floors
>While it was open, I decide to go up and check out what's over my room
>There was a noticable indentation over the portion of carpet that is above my room
>It's in the shape of two half circles that come to points, and about the size of my hand
>After they rip the carpet up to reveal the flooring thats over my room, we found a ritual circle
>Pentagram with around 80 symbols surrounding it, all carved into the wood with dried blood and candle wax on each one
>Now I'm really freaked out
>All those years I've been hearing an actual thing stomp
>After a few nights the thumps came back
>This time instead of a muffled thump, it was obvious something hard was banging on the wood floor
>Sounds like hoofs clopping on a patio
>After the removed the ritual circle they stopped for good
Still wonder what would've happened if I actually went upstairs during the stomps.
>>
File: 1490726893633.gif (1MB, 400x284px) Image search: [Google]
1490726893633.gif
1MB, 400x284px
I live in a 100+ year old house. I'll post a couple stories, lemme have a smoke and a snack first.
>>
>>18832033
Well I didn't get murdered and I don't live there anymore, so good on them for not getting caught.
>>
File: 1463613038252.jpg (48KB, 605x806px) Image search: [Google]
1463613038252.jpg
48KB, 605x806px
>>18822989
>>
>>18811895
Absurd, even by /x/ standards
>>
>>18812010
>>
>>18836926
What would have happened if they did get caught?
>>
>>18837042
If I still lived there? Assuming they didn't immediately slash my throat in panic, I would ask how my cooking is. Their response determines whether or not I kick them out.
>>
>>18837196
lol, how generous
>>
>>18811859
Like cigarette smoke? Fire smoke? Or spent gunpowder.
>>
File: 1449960328323.jpg (276KB, 500x518px) Image search: [Google]
1449960328323.jpg
276KB, 500x518px
>>
File: fullsizeoutput_4d39.jpg (553KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
fullsizeoutput_4d39.jpg
553KB, 1536x2048px
I have one that I posted last year. Not exactly on topic, but I used to work in a haunted building.
>>
File: fullsizeoutput_4d3b.jpg (485KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
fullsizeoutput_4d3b.jpg
485KB, 1536x2048px
>>18839440
Continued
>>
>>18839442
Interesting story, but it looks like the second part got cut off at the top. Got the full thing?
>>
>>18840014
I thought I had it. On my mobile, so not with me.

Basically, I was up at the studio late and heard some knocking on the downstairs door.
>>
I'm convinced my apartment is haunted. I live on my own and over the last two weeks I've had 4 incidents where I've felt a whispering in my ear.
It feels so close that I can feel the breathing on my neck. I haven't gone there in the last two days and have been crashing with a friend from school but I'm seriously freaked out.
I could only tell what it whispered once. It said, "Give me the timbs."
>>
>>18811927
>Psychic jamming in the digestive tract
God I missed this board.
>>
>>18810308
I think I just moved into one. Help.
>>
>>18833122
I would if I could anon. It always makes me sad that I can't. It's presence isn't always apparent, like it comes and goes. On occasion it plays with my cats.

Sorry I haven't told any spoop stories yet, anons. Just been really uninspired. If I write them up I want to write them well, and my head's just not in it lately.
>>
File: 1467339079071.jpg (2MB, 1719x2303px) Image search: [Google]
1467339079071.jpg
2MB, 1719x2303px
>>18841133
>On occasion it plays with my cats.

That sounds kawaii af
>>
>>18829456
Sounds like 'typical' schizofrenic stuff
>>
Bullcrap. I've read something VERY very similar in le reddit.
>>
Im going to write a couple of stories for you guys, sorry if im a terrible writer. These stories are not the "oeeh i made a ghost friend" or "i talked to my dead gramma". These are real stories bout me and my family trying to avoid these situations. It just kept following us. Im going to pre-type everything brb
>>
>>18842806
To be fair, your stories are as "real" as anyone else's because it's not like anyone here can verify them. You either choose to believe a story or you don't. But please, go on. The main reason most of us read them is for the entertainment value, not the authenticity.
>>
I had a ghost that kept turning on my computer every night. I used to get creeped out, but then I got fed up and I'd just turn it off or unplug it from the wall.

Fucking dick.
>>
>>18810308
I have one

>a couple years ago (i'm 24 now)
>i was 9 at the time
>lived in a house with family about 300 feet from a lake
>we were the only house in that area
>be sleeping
>suddenly hear a giant thud outside my window (my window faced the lake, but blocked by a small amount of trees)
>wake up, look outside
>don't see anything
>was going to go back to bed but heard a second, more powerful thud, but further away
>look out window and see someone standing at the treeline to the right
>gtfo.png
>he looks like he's facing me
>he runs to the lake, then i think he dove in because of the following sound
>never really saw him come back up

It was a good view of the lake, so unless he was a pro diver that could hold his breath for like a minute underwater, i could easily see him come up. I didn't see anything more after that, except for a torn up black shirt on the 'beach' of the lake.
>>
>>18810308
>tfw I have an almost identical head within a triangle in my room since 10 years ago
>tfw one day I went into sleep paralysis and an old womans' head came out of it and started floating around me
Scary shit
>>
>moved into this place 10 years ago (i was 7 at the time)
>small room w/ a tiny door in the corner becomes my play place
>small door leads into smaller tunnel w/ no finished walls, full of insulation and thin outer walls
>drafts come in and open the door all the time
>grow up a bit (7 years later)
>drag in a ouija board bc edge
>"is anyone here?"x3
>planchette moves to "yes" and door slams open on a non-windy day
>friends pussy out, forget to close session
>door continues slamming open for a few days
> "oh shit i have to close the session"
>does the thing
>door stops

Friends who weren't even there for the Ouija session don't like that room, mostly the door. I try not to go in there nowadays.
>>
>>18832965
Spooky but probably just coincidence. Those apps are always bullshit. Just like those "ghost detector" radios that just scroll through random stations.
>>
File: 1474450202634.jpg (69KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1474450202634.jpg
69KB, 640x628px
>>18836915
We're waiting anon
>>
>>18843235
>sleep paralysis
Not paranormal.
>>
>>18844097
Still falls under the "spooky" category, which is acceptable here.
>>
>>18843235
Stop sleeping on your back and 90% of sleep paralysis and nightmares will go away. Wow sleep apnea so spooky
>>
>>18810308
I got one from my grandma's friend's place. A couple, actually.

>be me
>hear grandma's got a friend with a haunted house
>do research
>owner/builder of the place is a surly son of a bitch, known to abuse his wife and starved his dog to death, died of a heart attack
>feel that's sufficient enough for a haunting
>agree to check the place out
>get info on dude's favorite spots
>"well his bedroom is at the back of the house, his favorite spot now seems to be one of the chairs in the living room near the window"
>discount the chair at first bc sunlight through the window
>get to the house
>window is covered
>head to the bedroom first, gonna check out the chair later
>look around bedroom, carrying voice recorder
>suddenly need to take a shit
>this is a master bedroom so a bathroom is in it
>take a seat
>everything comes out fine
>before i wipe up i feel bugs crawling on my legs
>thank god i was still sitting for the most part
>no bugs present to my knowledge
>wipe and finish up, go to wash my hands
>look down to wash hands
>feel someone grab my shoulders (not violently, but there was a hand on each shoulder like someone about to grab me back)
>look up in mirror, officially startled
>no one there but me

If this sparks interest I'll tell about the chair. Something does happen with it btw.
>>
I've been haunted at pretty much every place I've been at for the last 3 years. Keep waking up with entities in my room. I did some meditation on the pineal gland for quite awhile and brought it on myself quite frankly.
>>
>>18844485
more
>>
I have a poltergeist that follows me where ever i go. I've moved probably 6 times since i first noticed it and it hasn't left me. It isn't hostile at all, in fact it just likes to scare me. it'll close my door sometimes and I think it tries to help me honestly. because i used to get mad at my mom alot when she didnt close my door after coming into my room, so sometimes he did it for her. he also knocked shit off my shelf, but it was stuff i was looking for so i think it was trying to help.
>>
>>18843045
He wanted to watch ghost porn.
>>
>>18844097
>>18844446
I bet you never even had a paranormal occurrence in your life.
>>
>>18844958
Sounds like the beginnings of a good comedy skit. Ghost Roomie.
>>
>>18810308
ghost of a blackfoot indian lives on my property. was hostile at first but we chill now. theres a motion activated light outside and it turns on when hes chillin in the yard
>>
>>18810308
also I went to AVTEC in Seward, Alaska.
the 1964 earthquake caused a tsunami that took out the diesel power plant, caught fire and wrecked the shit out of the entire city

if you go uphill about 150 feet, you will find refrigerators, cars, sinks, various household shit that got washed up there by the tsunami

used to smoke weed there a lot with my classmates. at night you could feel the tsunami victims watching you. not in a hostile way. just chillin
would leave them the occasional bowl or cigarette.
was pretty cool
>>
>>18846244
>Alaskan ghosts
>just chillin
>was pretty cool

Ice see what you did there
>>
House I lived in from the fifth grade until the eleventh. I moved to the basement when my mom had another kid and demanded that we share a bedroom. I refused, and went to the basement, and set up there.

One night, while sitting alone in the dark, with my PC monitor as the only light, I heard what sounded like a man's voice whisper right behind me. He said something that sounded like "eyes" or "lies" but I never figured it out.

One night, while a friend was visiting, we were recording ourselves being morons, just dicking around. We didn't hear anything at the time, but when reviewing the recording later, we heard the same weird whisper. I still have the recording.

Stuff would occasionally fall down unexpectedly, scared the bejesus out of me.

I once had a bizarre dream involving my dog getting upset at a specific ceiling tile, and when I moved the tile (in the dream) there was an old Asian lady living in a small crawlspace. She told me about how she was waiting for her husband to come back from "the war." She also told me she left some belongings in the tiles in my bathroom. I awoke the next day, and the aforementioned friend had spent the night, and when he woke up, he asked if we could move the tiles. We had a lengthy and terrifying conversation about how we had the exact same dream. We were not able to move the tiles.

I actually had tons of bizarre dreams in that house, and just assumed crazy dreams were something everyone had every night, but I've had basically zero really crazy dreams since moving out of there.
>>
Somebody killed themselves in the house I grew up in, from prior family that lived there.
It was definitely haunted. Anyone who spent enough time there would all say the same.
>>
>>18847468
Do you know who's living there now?
>>
My ex boyfriends house was very haunted. There was a scary man, who when he was near the room would get be heavy with a thick cigarette smell so much that you'd choke. He would come when I was in ten shower (I showered with the door open cos spooky ghosts) and my ex made me stay with my eyes closed until the ghost left - he was an evil one. Then there was a young boy who died jumping off the stares, you'd watch him run down the corridor and jump over the stairs onto the floor. He was also mischievous, like he'd hide your phone or keys or anything. My exes sister moved out the house cos of it. The little boy hid my phone from me, out it on top of the counter where I couldn't reach while I was alone downstairs (ex was in shower) you'd also come downstairs in the morning and all the stuff from the kitchen cupboard (mugs, plates, baking stuff etc) would be on the kitchen counter. There was a creature in the garage that would throw stuff at us like massive boxes fill of mechanic tools (his dad was a mechanic) the wind definitely couldn't have picked it up. Then there was the girl in the yellow dress who showed up randomly and the next day her body was found in a ditch. It was spooky. Lots of other stuff happened in the two years we dated.
>>
>>18829809
How does he sound like a bitch? Wtf
>>
>>18811358
you are such a fucking faggot, I would hunt you, why the fuck you do you occult bullshit, to then go crying scared, to a fucking priest of all people, the catholic church is 90% demons you tard.
>>
>>18850191
Not him, but what do you mean they're 90% demons?
>>
>>18850227
Don't feed the trolls
>>
>>18811452
>not puting your spoopy story in GT format

you expect me to read that?
>>
>>18850216
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>18850320
>>18850227
I wish I was trolling, just do a little research on catholicism
>>
>>18850577
Anybody who isn't a lazy fuck can read that.
>>
>>18810308
LMAO

I was just looking at this picture fullscreen and somebody banged on the fucking door. Legit almost shat my pants.

>2spooky4u
>>
>>18840366
God dam timbs man
>>
>>18810308
Two days ago I went on a trip with 2 friends to a mountain pass near the Sierra Nevada mountains.

>we left around 12
>got there at about 3
>park on the side of the road cause there are no camping grounds near by
>sit in my friends camper
>friend (call him Josh) brings out some blunts and we start smoking
>around 7 or so a cop comes by and asks about the weed
>tell him we're camping here if that's okay
>doesn't even ask for ID
>just says "Alright. Well good luck."

>hour or so passes and we decide to explore
>we walk around a little and take in the beautiful views
>get back to the truck at about 9
>hang out in camper till midnight

>Josh's gf decides to get some rest
>we go sit inside the truck and smoke some more
>Josh and I are talking then he looks over and realizes his door is slightly open
>ThatsOdd.jpeg
>little spooked but whatever
>then after about 10 minutes the light turns on
>turn it off and look at Josh
>he gives a nervous chuckle and says did you see the face
>wut...
>laughs and says he's joking
>20 minutes till by and light turns on again
>look in the rear view while I go to turn the light off
>see a face
>not josh's face...
>it's an older woman
>pale and shivering
>dark eyes
>sunken in eyes
>blueish purple lips
>turn light off and go silent
>nervous to look at Josh
>end up looking and it's just Josh
>relieved.gif
>then I look past Josh and out the window next to him
>see a very very tall man
>sorta slender
>bald has some heavy clothing on cause its 26° F
>tell friend as the man just wanders off down the road
>almost stumbling with each step
>stay silent and still until we can't see him anymore
>decide to both go outside and piss
>just end up going to bed after that

Nothing happened for the rest of the night. I guess most of it could be explained as paranoid stoners in the spooky mountains. But the man... we both saw it and it can't be explained. Didn't talk to us. Didn't look at us. Nothing. Really creeped me out.
>>
We were parked next to a frozen lake by the way. And the more I think of it. The more I find myself believing what I saw.

I've never believed in ghosts or anything. My reason is because I've never experienced anything paranormal before. But... the other night makes me think about it differently.

I think this woman who appeared in the mirror was a victim or something to the man who was wandering outside. When I saw her face she looked afraid. And the man looked very menacing and strong. Perhaps a long time ago this man killed this woman by drowning her in the lake. And she was hiding from him in our truck.

I felt scared of the woman because I have never saw anything like that before but I wasn't scared of her. Just scared of the situation. And the man made me legitimately fearful for what would happen if he spotted us...
>>
>>18851809
Spooky
>>
This is all I got.

Drove cross country to move for school. Amerifag

>Stop in Bumfuck North Dakota
>Bed and breakfast, but more resort style
>Each guest had a choice
>Stay in main building (usually for smaller parties, singles, couples)
>Larger parties could reserve a bungalow seperate from main house
>Family gets bungalow, I get my own room
fuggyee.jpg
>Family portrait on wall of this place
>Dude what
>Twelve people, about, all smiling, looking happy
>Old guy in top right
>Only one night there, go to sleep, weird dream
>Male voice: "I killed them, my whole family."

Wake up, realize the voice sounded super satirically spooky. Maybe someone from beyond the grave was fuckin' with me, but idk.
>>
>>18851809
mountain fapper probably, maybe you were just too cute and irresistible
>>
>>18823023
anything happen to you?
>>
>>18823029
wait how did the dresser eat the dessert? confused af right now anon
>>
>>18852772
With a big wooden spoon
>>
>>18811927
If you are still here, I have a question for you, how hard is it to ward off a demon or something of the like? (An obsessive entity)

Also, have something of a story on my flat.
>Working previous day to make a resonance charm (a charm to be used with the most people the better)
>Hear in night a deep growl in my room
>WTF.png
>Ward it off somehow, got to sleep
>>
>>18810308
take your boots of jesus, this carpewt is alrady ruined
>>
>>18849607
Like what else?
>>
>>18810308
My dad lived in a haunted house in Alabama when he was a kid. It was an old slave house, and it had tunnels underneath that had been sealed off at some point. He said he heard moans coming from the other side of the cement, and his dogs would bark at it.
>>
>>18857144
That would be creepy, even if it was from something more realistic, like hobos getting in there.
>>
More?
>>
>>18850577
No mr bond, i expect you die
>>
>>18859490
And be a very cheap funeral.
>>
>all those stories
>its 3 AM here
>reading all of this in a dark room in mobile

Meh, i dont need to sleep anyway
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YqmC8x-9900
>>
>>18859966
They're even better when you're sleep deprived.
>>
>mom's house
>lump creature stands by my bedside most nights
>clearly see its shadow against dim light from computer
>seems harmless
>staring contests

>friend's house
>sleep over often
>something comes to the back patio door every night and stands there for hours, inches from the glass
>it is always just outside the light radius from house/patio lights
>dogs never bark at or approach it
>get up to piss v. late once, can see its shape out there
>peek through blinds
>it has enormous eyes, smiles at me
>nope off to bathroom

>gf's apartment
>something taps on her bedroom window
>3rd floor, no tree branches or ledges
>happens once in a while

>our apartment, later, different city
>half bathroom under stairs, v. convenient
>weird little storage space under stairs
>one or both doors slam open once in a while
>once: bathroom door slammed open then closed, doorknob rattled, then door opened again
>no one inside

fun
>>
>>18862959
Sounds like you have a poltergeist, bro
>>
>>18810308
Tangentially related.

My brother used to be very jealous of me and hate me. We were on very bad terms ever since I was like 9. I'm 22 now. This is very relevant because we were only friends for my early infancy.

One day I come back from University to sleep at my parents' (he's unemployed and generally speaking a loser so he lives there).

>always feel uncomfortable for the last 4/5 times I slept there.
>literally tiring and off-putting to sleep in my bedroom compared to uni.
>never had problems before.
>suddenly one night I wake up.
>I instinctually know what's happening so I'm starting to shit myself.
>feel like my consciousness is being drawn to the foot of the bed.
>look to the foot of the bed
>there's a shadow figure there.
>feel like it's staring at me.
>feels familiar.
> and it's full of Hate
> nasty as fuck feelings vibe from it.
>realize whatever that shadow is, it's gotta be in so much pain and inner turmoil for it to give off so much hate and bad feelings.
>turn to my pillow and cry myself asleep because I just pitied that entity so much .
>next day I open the bedroom door.
>brother is standing there
>like, he's standing less than a feet from the door.
>'what the fuck?'
>'look man,I know you're leaving for university very early in the morning so I wanted to catch you before you go. I know I've been a Douche to you forever but I want you to know you're my little brother and I'm coming to terms with my issues and I love you OK? I want us to be on good terms again.'

And fast forward 1 year, we're getting along nicely again .

I don't know what the fucking that was, but if I can rationalize it, I'd say my brother did some kind of Astral projection or some shit and some how me crying bitch tears for him made him realize he could take a different action?

Any thoughts?
>>
>>18864192
No one could ever comment on this experience. It's like the third time I share it on /x and so far no one's got a clue.

I don't know much about esoteric shit and the most spooky shit I've read is Warhammer 40k lore so none of this is fabricated.

The story might be a bit different from reality (some details) because 3 years have passed. I still have no answer as to just what happened.

Bump for curiosity.
>>
>>18810308

I live in one.

Literally nothing too spooky.

> Feel like I'm always being watched.
> Odd temperature shifts.
> Cold chills.
> Items disappearing and reappearing in other rooms.
> Doors open and close on their own sometimes.
> Creaks and sometimes hear my name called.

Nothing like the exorcist girl running up the ceiling and trying to hump my leg though OP.

We have 4 confirmed deaths at this property, 3 being traumatic (2 murders and a suicide) and 1 being a normal passing.
>>
Yeah, my house that I started renting in December of '15 has completely upended how I see the world. I've always thought of myself as being an atheist for most of my life and have always tried to approach things with a scientific evidence based mindset. Well as hard as it was for me to admit the evidence says there is something supernatural in my house. Too many weird things have been building up for me to deny it anymore.
>>
>>18864192
I don't really believe in this sort of thing, but it sounds like an accumulation of negative energy manifested itself into a sentient being over the years. And maybe your pity was enough to get rid of it.
>>
>>18864270
Such as?
>>
File: image.gif (297KB, 200x268px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
297KB, 200x268px
>>18810308
Ok, OP, I'll bite.

In the last 20 years I've lived in 3 different houses, 7 barracks buildings and a handful of shifty motels.

The house my parents owned between 1997 and 2000 was fucking haunted as fuck.

Every single place I've lived since then has been fine. But that fucking house gave me the heebie jeebies, hard....

The irony was that it was a brand new house. But maybe it was built over something like an Indian burial ground.

Either way it had a serious negative energy.

Also, after college I worked at a local community college made from an old movie theater.

>Full human apparitions.

That's what I saw at the star...
>>
>>18865618
Community theater*

I... Have been drinking.

But this place we wrote to ghost hunters about and they refused to come.

Voices, smells, noises, human ghosts, plain as fucking day.
>>
>>18823523
Sounds like your mom has a third eye
>>
>>18865626
Well then, if it was so obvious, pity you were never able to prove to us once and for all that ghosts exist.
>>
>>18864259
Info on the murders/suicide?
>>
>>18865081
I'm not very good at doing the whole green text thing so I'll just type it out. Sorry but this story is long but there is so much too it.

Since I've I moved into this house a year and a half ago I've always heard light movements around the house. Knocking I couldn't explain, minor shit. I didn't pay it much mind at first. After living there for 5 months by myself I had two roomates move in to my house as well. One of them, C, also noticed the noises but he didn't pay them too much mind other then joke about it being a ghost.

Now here's the thing, a women did die in my house. An elderly women who had lived there for many decades. Her husband is still alive but he lives in a nursing home now.

So I'm an urbexer. You know I go out to abandoned buildings and take pictures and stuff. Fun hobby. So this January I made plans to go to an abandoned hotel that sits on a clifftop about 40 minutes from my house. But before I went a women who claimed to be psychic that I used to work with at an old job messaged me out of no where giving me a very strong warning not to go to this place. She told me something was known to live there. I was just like "lol, k".So I went, did my urbexing thing had a good time blah blah blah.

Ever since then things have been very different. From that point on me and my roommate C began hearing voices in other rooms around the house and the sounds of heavy footsteps. Its been so clear at times that I came out of my room with a weapon once because I really thought I heard someone in my kitchen while I was home alone. I get home from work and my roomates ask me if I had stopped by earlier because they could hear me walking around in my room.

to be continued..
>>
>>18867351

All through February these noise incidents continued. And one thing that I hadn't been telling my roomates or anyone else was that I had been very tired ever since that trip. My mind, usually pretty quick, moved very slowly when I try to solve problems at work. For the first time ever I fucked up the rent and accidentally turned in an inadequate amount of money to the landlord. And people started to notice. People at work were asking me if something was up. My dad, who spends his retirement traveling, returned to this area for my upcoming birthday and immediately noticed that I seemed “disheveled” and “nervous” and unlike myself.

I had sleep paralysis a lot from when I was a teen until I was about 22 and I learned to distinguish its hallucinations from reality and how to not be scared by this condition.. Well my paralysis has returned since January and the hallucination has been the same, the sensation of someone standing over me, watching me. Not too unusual for sleep paralysis. Well in the middle of March I once again woke up feeling like I had sleep paralysis, feeling like someone was standing over me watching. It was the “ghost noises” as we called them that had woken me up actually. I decided to wait it out and just relax until the paralysis faded away. I stretched and got comfortable. Then I froze. I was fucking moving, I can't fucking stretch when I have sleep paralysis. At the moment, and this is a bit embarrassing, it felt like two fingers being rammed up my ass and it fucking hurt. I rolled onto my back and immediately felt like I was being strangled. I fought and thrashed around until after about a minute and a half a gasp of air escaped my lungs and it stopped.

Let me know if you guys want to hear more because there's a whole lot more. But I don't want to blow up this thread if no one cares.
>>
>>18867351
Just FYI, it's a "woman", singular. "Women" is plural. The rest of your English is good, so continue.
>>
>>18810308
I live in a 200 year old building with a small shop on the bottom floor, and 3 small apartments on the second floor. There is one right at the top of the stairs, and mine is to the right down this hallway, with a stairway to the attic separating my apartment and the one at the top of the stairs. The last unit's front door is directly across from my front door, and my bedroom wall shares one wall with it.

This story takes place around 3 months ago. Now, I had met my neighbors at the top of the stairs many times, and they even babysit for some family friends of mine, so we are always friendly when we see each other. The tenants of the unit across from me, however, I had yet to see. Through our shared wall, I had heard some strange, sometimes gross sounds. It was not uncommon to hear the sounds of violent vomiting and phlegmy coughing at night through the wall, which initially made me think the other unit's bathroom was on the other side of my bedroom. I discarded this idea when I realized that I've never heard a toilet flush or a shower running the entire time I've lived here. I'd also hear alarm clocks going off at pretty strange times (5pm, midnight, 3:30am etc.), sometimes not getting turned off for hours despite me banging on the wall, and even once knocking on the door to the unit. I never heard any movement when the alarms went off, so it didn't seem like they were waking anyone up. I'd also hear a man's voice occasionally, though I'd never made out any words, and would also hear just this rhythmic, like, marching band drumming that would play for hours, though it was usually during the day time so I'd just hang out in another room.

cont...
>>
>>18867373
My bad. I'm at work and don't have as much time to proofread as would normally take. I try to not type like an autist typically.
>>
>>18867426
All that's not alarming on it's own, however I had a talk with my neighbors at the top of the stairs after a night of particularly noisy puking form next door. They told me the landlady's brother lived there, but that he only ever stayed there every other Saturday night, and left early Sunday morning, just to keep the place "lived in" I guess. The previous tenant (4ish years ago) had completely trashed the unit, and left on horrible terms with the landlady. My neighbor said the old resident mostly kept to himself, but said some pretty "odd and out of place" shit to her that she would not elaborate on.

So basically, no one lives there. Since that conversation, I've tried knocking when I've heard the drum music, as well as when I heard the male voice, but no one ever answered. I should also mention I've never once heard footsteps through the wall despite all the other noises coming through pretty clear. I called my landlady about the sounds, and she checked it out and assured me no one was in there.

I just sleep on the futon in the living room whenever I hear anything at night anymore.
>>
>>18867354
I met a girl about 4 weeks ago. I'm usually not the type to fall for someone quickly and I didn't exactly fall for this girl. But I can't seem to help hanging out with her. I mentioned how I have just been so low on energy the past three months? Well for some reason when I hang out with this girl, and we always hang out late at night, I always feel great the next day. Like my old self. It doesn't matter how much we drink, how late we stay up, ever since I've met her when I spend time with her the next day I can wake up bright and early for work the next day with no hangover, no tiredness and just feel great the next day. Really great. Conversely, ever since she met me she's been having the worse hangovers of her life. She's felt sick all month. Constant vomiting. And just weak. I'll explain why this is relevant soon.

Ok since the strangulation incident and since I met this girl I've been noticing paranormal shit around my house less and less. Yet at the same time my roommate C has been noticing it more and more and for the first time my other roommate N has been noticing shit too. To the point that N has been waking up with unexplained bruises much like I have been for months. Most dramatically in the early hours of the morning, about 6 AM, the day after my birthday party I had a table get smashed. I had several people stay the night that evening because of how much they drank and we were all awoken by a throbbing noise emanating from the living room. Sure enough when we went out into the living room my table was smashed, my internet shit was scattered all over the room and my tv was lying face down on the ground in a puddle of water. My friend, a life long atheist, said “You're not crazy, I can't stay here anymore” and left in fear.

To be continued.
>>
>>18867450

The following day, this past Saturday I had a friend from college message me saying that he wanted to hang out with me. Me and him, since college, have continued to meet up a few times a year just to catch up, but every time I had always come to visit him. So I asked him to what time he wanted me to come up and he instead insisted on coming to see me. Now I've never told him a single thing about my house ever, so I didn't occur to me that my house would be the reason for his visit. But when he arrived at my house he barely acknowledged me and instead immediately began to look around me house.

>This house sat abandoned for several years right? Before you moved in
>Yeah it has actually
>A women died her. Her husband still lives elsewhere
>Yeah actually. How do you know that?
>Her husband looks like this. He described his appearance perfectly.
>Ok, really how the fuck do you know this?
> Did you know your house is haunted?
> … … Yeah, I did.

So my friend then revealed to me that he was a Satanist (!), something I never had any idea, that he practices black magic, and that just by talking to me on the phone from time to time he had gathered that there was something at my house that had drawn his attention. He told me that there are two beings that live in my house. A demon that had followed me home from the Abandoned Hotel, and the spirit of the old women that had lived here. He told me that the spirit of the old women had felt confined into the attic ever since that demon had followed me home and that it was her that strangled me in my sleep in a moment that she thought she could get away with it. The demon for its part has been draining my energy ever since January explaining my tiredness and foggy mind.

All this amazed me, there seemed to be so much that he knew that I had never told him about, had never told anyone about. And then this really blew my mind.

To be continued
>>
>>18867454

>You've made a new friend lately haven't you. A girl?
>Yeah.. I have. What does she have to do with anything?
>And let me guess. You feel really good after spending time with her don't you. Like really good.
>Yeah, I feel amazing. That's why I can't stop hanging out with her.
>And she feels really bad. She's been sick all month.
>Yeah, she has been...

He told me that much like the demon has been draining me, I've somehow made this connection with this girl and using that connection to drain her. Like a fucking vampire. I've been hurting her. And I really care about her. I feel awful. Well that night I ended up making a deal with this demon to find sustenance for it and to help care for it, in exchange for it not draining me anymore or hurting anyone else that I care about.

I shook its hand. I felt it.

My friend taught me how to not drain this girl anymore, I conspicuously followed his instructions and she's suddenly felt remarkably better this week. Better than she has in a whole month. And now when I stay up late and drink I get hangovers again. This whole thing has utterly changed how I view the world. I never believed in psychics, ghosts, demons, “energy” before. But I just can't deny it anymore and its a bit cool and a bit scary.

Got anything you want me to clarify?
>>
Yes absolutely.

I hear audible knocking against my walls and the most common thing is a strange clicking sound that sounds physical yet nothing moves. It has a weird impact. There's also anomalies within my own body for example I could sit still and lay motionless on the chair/bed and I can feel it moving and swaying around underneath me. I have gotten people to confirm it and it scares the fucking shit out of them.
>>
>>18867454
>a women

You're still doing it.

Your story is kind of hard to swallow, but it's an interesting read, so go on if you've got more.
>>
>>18867492

Yeah I saw that as soon as I hit post *facepalm*. My phone also changed "consciously" to "conspicuously" in the last post which I didn't notice until after I posted which is annoying.

But yeah I've omitted some details just because it was already a really long post. I can't believe this is actually me now. I really never bought into stuff like this before. I don't blame anyone else for thinking its bs but I figure of all places /x/ is a place I can get this off my chest.
>>
>>18867517
Anything else worth mentioning?
>>
>>18867543

The only other really interesting thing is that I can feel the demon's presence a lot more directly now ever since I shook hands with it on Saturday. I can't see it but its like sometimes I just know its there and other times I know its off somewhere else. My satanic friend said I can use it to my advantage and compared it to a character/concept from Death Note. But I've never watched that so I didn't really get the comparison. But it does feel like an ally now. On Monday what I believe to be the woman tried to strangle me again but this time instead of me having to defend myself it immediately felt like something large came out pulled her off me.

All through this week I've been talking to it even though I can't hear its response. And twice I've went out and wondered the cemeteries and the woods around here like I promised I would when I shook its hand. And my old energy is definitely coming back.
>>
this wasn't in my house but

>travel to Thailand with wife and her sister
>told by translator that before entering you hotel room for the first time you have to knock and inform the spirits inhabiting the room that you were entering so that they would leave
>assume it's just a thing to tell tourists but do it anyways at the first 3 hotels
>end of trip, arrive at last hotel, tired from spending hours on a tour bus so I forget to knock before entering the hotel. wife and her sister are out still so I'm there alone
>night goes nornally, don't think about ghosts once, just sit there watching the one English channel they had on tv
>fall asleep watcjing tv. wife and her sister come back to the hotel while im asleep
>next morning approached by wife , she asks me if I forgot to knock before entering the room, tell her "yes, why"
>she tells me that when they got home they saw shadowy figures watching me as I slept
>my wife's sister saw a floating head watching her in the reflection of the bathroom mirror
>think they were just bullshitting me
>realize they couldn't have been because they didn't even know I didn't knock until they asked me the next morning
>>
>>18810308
I have had a number of paranormal experiences at a cabin my dad lives in, but none were quite as bizarre as one that happened to me while in college:
>be me last spring
>living in a small dorm on a lake as part of a "field station" semester
>very isolated compared to being on campus, could kinda creep you out at night
>hear stories of a young boy named Jimmy who passed away at an adjacent farm (also owned by the college, that place is spooky as shit, VERY old farmhouse)
>was said to manifest himself in an inexplicable light moving around the lake
>multiple residents who had spent prior semesters there told stories of strange lights on very remote/hard to access parts of the lakeshore
>sometimes these lights would move off of the shore and hover out over the water
Didn’t think much of it, until…
>one night, trying to fall asleep, my roommate is already out cold
>dark as fuck everywhere, room included, save a small light by my roommate’s bed
>I look over and see a young man walking around by the dim light
>holy fuck Karl, I didn’t hear you get up (beds were noisy as hell)
>look over and Karl is still dead asleep in bed
>oh fuck, that’s not fucking Karl
>sit there in cold sweat, watching as this figure walks about that side of the room
>suddenly, a loud banging noise from above scares the fuck out of me, just about have a heart attack
>oh shit, it’s just people getting back from the bar making noise upstairs
>look back to where the figure was, it’s gone now
>in its place, an orb of light is floating around
>it’s in the room at first, then goes through the (closed) window out into the woods
>disappears after a few seconds, I shit my pants, and try desperately to fall asleep
The next day:
>ask the bar-goers if any of them were fucking around outside my room
>all of them deny it, some of them (others who had seen Jimmy) are a little freaked out

And that’s the story of when I met Jimmy
>>
>>18812010
>ghosts that wants you to solve their unsolved murder.

Never really got that, desu. Even if I got murdered and no one knew who killed me, the idea of stewing on that for all eternity is just so...unappetizing.
>>
>>18812218
Might have even been an animal like a raccoon. You should have set of a camera or two to try to catch video of whatever it was.
>>
>>18817571
>Orobas
Whether it's him or not, make amends with it. You asked something for help and showed it no gratitude.
>>
>>18823031
Good story, wish there was more. You're smart, btw, just moving on and not letting them scare you anymore. It seems to me that there is a direct correlation between self control and control over one's environment, spirit wise.
>>
>>18812161
now bus stop haunted - Thanks Obama!
>>
>>18843162
Nice. Might have been some camper playing a prank, though. But I want to believe.

Ever swim in the lake? Were you scared?

>>18843799
That's not even very spooky, silly anon.

>>18844958
Just let ghost bro know you appreciate it.
>>
>>18846224
How did you resolve the hostility? Any stories? How do you know he's from that tribe?
>>
My grandmother always tells me that she has nightmares with someone who lies down next to her, squeezing her, never seen her face or body, she just feels it
>One winter I went home with my brother
>Midnight, she goes to her room, my brother and I to ours
>* We always lock the doors of the house, we were the only ones we were
>She closes her door so we do not bother her with the light
>We were playing PES until late
>Then my grandmother takes time snoring and suddenly sounds like she's drowning, a moment passes and she starts to cough
>She screams, Get out of here !!!!!
>We hear her door turning the handle and opening it
>Let's see if it was all OK
>Her door was open, she was sleeping and snoring as if nothing

* Sometimes in her house you hear big objects falling but when you go to see there is nothing.
* She has these nightmares only inside her house

What do you think that might be?
>>
File: 03003e8a.jpg (176KB, 800x654px) Image search: [Google]
03003e8a.jpg
176KB, 800x654px
This thread is making me glad I'm out of the historical district of Savannah
>>
>>18854516
Not that anon, but in my experience it's all about controlling your own power. You need to feel and be aware of the immense energy your body is made of and capable of generating, and own that fucking energy. Feel it moving like a serpent up and down the core of you, radiating out to your extremities and back again. Know for a fact that your will has dominion over this.

Sit or stand quietly, experiencing this energy, and let yourself feel the world around you, the fact that it is turning, feel the gravity that holds you to it. Imagine a sort of tether going down from your core to the earth, drawn towards it's center by that gravitational force.

Now visualize in your mind your energy forming a shield that surrounds you, and know that the entity can not breach your shield if you stay calm and in control. Fear gives others power over you. Any emotion that you allow to control you too much gives up your power, but fear especially empowers malicious things against you.

Now if the entity shows up, set up some ground rules or tell it to leave. Imagine this shield as a weapon you can also wield when threatened, and simply force the thing out if it is malicious. Don't always assume things that disturbed you are malicious, however. I've always felt there are entities that share our spaces, and some of them may have as much reason to fight for it as you do.
>>
>>18862959
Did the thing outside your friend's house look like your 'lump creature'? Could you describe the entity for me? Honestly sounds like one entity might be attached to you and just letting you know it's watching over you. Actually sounds friendly to me.
>>
>>18864192
I think your theory might have something to it, that this was the embodiment of your brother's issues and you understood it and made some sort of connection that led to some mutual catharsis. Glad whatever it was, it worked out for you.

I have a stepbrother who has what I'd describe as a shadow over him. Maybe it's some sort of spiritual result of personal issues and mental issues some people struggle with. Sometimes you just meet a person and you can just tell something is off about them no matter their outward demeanor or appearance. Some are sad, some lost and conflicted, others truly truly dark and foreboding.
>>
>>18811761
you probably have something following you then, might wanna see a priest about that
>>
File: 1407381714608.gif (346KB, 279x199px) Image search: [Google]
1407381714608.gif
346KB, 279x199px
>>18812161
>>
>>18867458
So how do you sustain the demon and what type of Satanist is your friend? What is the demon like and what is the relationship with it like?

Also, I was wondering if you've done energy work to gain control of the situation, like what's described here >>18869023
>>
File: 1487671471161.jpg (119KB, 636x863px) Image search: [Google]
1487671471161.jpg
119KB, 636x863px
>>18867445
>>
>>18867617
Nice.
>>
>>18869251
What is this from?
>>
File: Blå_Totoro.jpg (47KB, 433x435px) Image search: [Google]
Blå_Totoro.jpg
47KB, 433x435px
>>18862959
>>18869047
Totoros?
>>
>>18868339
Pretty sure most people aren't keen on the idea of being murdered and might resent it just a tiny bit.
>>
>>18810308
I was stalked by a Mishepishu at my parents place for years as a teen. I had no idea what the thing was for damn near 10 years until I gave a description of the events and the creature's appearance on a thread I started here about a year or so ago. You bastards helped me figure out what it was. I was rather spooped to hear that was the case, as I knew nothing about the creature (I haven't even heard of the name before), and I lived on the outskirts of an Ojibwe Indian Reservation, and apparently it's an Ojibwe mythological creature that lives in the region I lived in. I probably won't post the details of my stories unless there's some interest, and, even if there is, I have to work, so I probably won't post anything after this for a good 5-6 hours.

I also lived in a haunted house after I graduated college. Fuckers kept making noise. I set up an audio recorder for the day, only to have something shut it off and then start recording again as I was walking up the stairs. Heard footsteps coming down the wooden stairs frequently, even hearing the heel to toe sound of work boots walking down as the stairs would creak. I'd hear sobbing, laughter, arguments, my name, I'd see a man staring at me through the windows, so I covered most windows up. I'm convinced it was haunted, but there was also a shit ton of black mold at that particular house, so I could have just been imagining it. However, it seemed real to me, especially since the activity ceased once I performed a cleansing of the place. I lived there for 6 months after that and only heard a few creaks here and there after that.
>>
It wasn't in a house, but it was in a car. We were exploring a haunted area and stopped by some graffiti. When someone painted out something looked like a face looking at us the radio, which was hooked up to an mp2 player, suddenly started playing static and we drove off then it stopped. That was the only time my radio did that.
>>
Most of the houses I lived in (about 15) have been rumored to be haunted, there's only 2 that I ever witnessed.

>At 13 lived in a house with about 10 people at time in a house that was built in 60's
>Cousins bf went around the house when no one else was home asking random question and recording it with mp3 player
>A couple of questions got answer but the only 1 I remember is "why did you kill me"

>13-16 lived in house that dated back to the 1950's
My door would rattle all night and at times would pop open and creep open every couple minutes.
>didn't matter if my windows were open of if it was windy or not
You could push the door open but it took a lot of force and the door would swing all the way open so it couldn't have been pushed open.
>>
>>18871789
Forgot to mention, the house from the first story had a small window on the outside of one my rooms wall but there wasn't one inside. There was also a secret tunnel from on upstairs closets to another.
>>
>>18871789
Also forgot to mention the dream I had in the second house.
>be sleeping right after dawn
>start to have dream from the 3rd person
>See decayed hand slowly creep from door towards me
>screaming inside my own head to wake up
>Spirit is almost to me
>Suddenly jolt awake to find my cat jump on my bed and start to stare towards my door
>Feel something evil in room for awhile

My mom believed cats protect us from evil spirits and beings, which is probably why we had so many.
>>
>>18871278
I am interested in your stalker, do tell.
>>
>>18836274
Thats all i ever witnessed. I always felt really distressed by a spot near by bed but ive moved out and sometimes have a similar issue so i dont think its the house
>>
>>18872069
Alrighty. I'll green text this motherfucker, as to make it more palatable for all the /x/-philes here.

>be me, between the ages of 14/15-18
>I was a reclusive teen, only had a small handful of close friends
>would spend time alone, usually in my room or the rec room at my parents place either watching TV or playing PS2 (yeah bro, San Andreas was my life)
>Always felt slightly off in that house
>Parents built it on an old cattle pasture
>Guess who had to pick all the rocks
>feelsbadman.gif

It was a nice house, in fact, my parents still live there. But I always felt watched, ever since moving in when I was about 14. Shit never got better, instead, those uneasy feelings only grew stronger with time.

cont'd...
>>
>>18872270
cont'd...

>uneasy feelings grow stronger
>eventually ask parents if they ever feel light headed or being watched
>"nope, Derp, we have no idea what you're talking about"
>I'd start feeling a presence near the doorway of my bedroom and other places of the house, only when I shut the lights off
>think to myself that I could just be a scared lil bitch, but, unfortunately, that wasn't the case
>feelings of being watch continue to grow over the next few months after moving in
>eventually I'm getting these mental pictures of this thing watching me, like I was seeing myself or other things real time, from something else's view
>I eventually get mental glimpses of the thing that's watching me
>nope.avi
>the thing has horns, either fur or feathers, stood on two legs but walked on all fours, dark eyes, and shapeshifted into a human
>I thought I was going crazy, but, again, I thought wrong
>look out the window a few times at night only to see it walking in circles out in the yard and occasionally staring up at me
>fuuuuck bruh y u gotta creep on me tho?
>never saw it in human form at that point, other than the mental glimpses it would provide me of itself
>the thing had a dominating and almost an oppressive aura- I figured it could've been demonic, though, I wasn't sure if it actually wanted to harm me, but sending me creepy telepathic images (no words, never heard it speak, just images of what it sees or has seen) isn't doing my nerves any favors

cont'd...
>>
>>18872308
>One night I remember being scared shitless when I saw it in the hallway
>it never made a noise, but I remember snapping a picture of it in the dark with my RAZR (yeah, bro, RAZR was life- let's listen to MCR and bitch about Iraq) and getting the vague outline of it and its eyes
>the thing was about 8 feet tall, was kind of slouched over and standing on its hind legs
>its horns were like a weird cross of a deer and a ram, it looked almost like the character on the cover of Shadow of the Colossus

That's spooky enough, but when I sent the picture to my friend from work, things got really weird.

>what is that?
>It's the thing I've been seeing, it sends me images telepathically
>I see the eyes, it's freaky
>Yeah... I don't know what it wants.
>she went on to tell me how there was a weird creature that would occasionally scare her family's horses on a farm they used to live on

This is where it gets really weird, as I didn't know her for that long, but I replied with...

>Yeah, the one right by the townhouse off the county road, right?
>Yeah, how did you know that?
>It's there right now and is showing me the place

I'm honestly getting goosebumps just recalling these events.

>she gets freaked out and thinks I'm pulling some sort of prank, as that thing tormented her family
>I tell her the truth, and that this thing had been bugging me for a good solid year or so and that she's the first person I've really told about it
>she accepts what I'm saying, believing me, no matter how bizarre the story seems

Now, as I mentioned, this thing was a shape-shifter. I had never seen it in human form, only through mental images. In those mental images, his human form was that of a man in western garb, wearing all black.

cont'd...
>>
File: mishipeshu.jpg (55KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
mishipeshu.jpg
55KB, 736x736px
>>18872358
cont'd...

Fast forward to later in the week. A day or so after my friend and I had that strange discussion about the creature...

>that conversation and that house has been on my mind for quite some time
>I know the area where it's at, the bus I used to take (before buying my car) used to drive past it every morning and afternoon on my way to and from school
>I never paid much mind to it. It was just an old, abandoned house- a dime a dozen in those parts
>I was 16, at this time, 2 years into my being stalked by this creature
>The house is about a mile and a half away from where my family and I lived, basically just down the country block and a little ways yonder
>It's the early afternoon during a summer day, I didn't have school and I wasn't working that day, so I figured I'd go to the house and snoop around for a bit, seeing as how this thing keeps sending me mental images of it
>upon approaching the house, I see a man standing in the middle of what used to be a field, with the property's collapsed barn in the backdrop
>I instantly recognize the man
>he was wearing a black western hat, a black dress shirt, a black bolo tie, a black vest, black pants, black boots, all black but he had pale skin.
>It was the creature, in human form
>we made eye contact, and he had a creepy smile on him.
>there was no vehicle in the driveway, I knew for a fact that house was abandoned, but there he was.

Pic related, it's what this thing looked like. Oddly enough, this is a representation of the Mishipeshu from the TV series Grimm (a show that wouldn't be created yet for a solid 5 years).

cont'd...
>>
>>18870245
Wish I knew. I love it. Would party with those kawai shadow monsters.
>>
>>18872415
cont'd...

>strangest part was, the man didn't even pretend to be doing anything
>he just stood there in the middle of an arid former field where barely any grass would even grow
>as if he was expecting me, waiting to finally see me
>I nope the fuck out instantly and keep on driving

Years passed and the occurrences never really ceased. At least, not until I moved after graduating college. Even during my years in college, I felt it around. As if it were still watching me, and it would still communicate with me through telepathic imagery. After I graduated college, and moved far from where I lived, the sightings and communication ceased. However, to this day, when I stay over at my parents house, I'll still occasionally see it or hear from it.

Fast forward to about a year ago: I saw it when staying a weekend at my parents house. It was burning in my mind once more. I needed to know what it was. Being an adult and seeing it and communicating with it, it didn't seem as threatening. It still seemed intimidating, but not as oppressive, or, it could be that I grew a respect for it instead of the blind fear I had of it in my youth.

cont'd...
>>
>>18872462
After seeing it that weekend, I started a thread on here and told my story, asking anyone who would listen what that thing may have been. One guy said it sounded like a Mishipeshu. I had no idea what that was, so I Googled it. It's an Ojibwe (though, not exclusively) mythological creature that typically hangs out near bodies of water and protects copper (because why the fuck not?).

The land my parents built that house on was somewhat swampy, but we had a creek that flowed through our property, and we were on the outskirts of an Ojibwe reservation. The description of what anon said the creature was matched almost perfectly to what I had witnessed. He suggested reaching out to the tribal leaders (elders? whatever they're called- I don't know the hierarchy of this shit) and asking if they had seen it or could fill me in with more info about it. I still haven't done it, but I've been contemplating it for quite some time.

With the exception of you guys, I've only told two of my friends about my years of being stalked by a Mishipeshu. The second friend I told was just about a week ago. She said the thing probably meant no harm, and that it was curious, as I was the only person who really noticed him around.

So, that's my story. I felt for a time that I was being possessed by this creature, this Mishipeshu. I can't really say there's an ending to the story, because, like I said, I still occasionally see it when I stay over at my parents' house.

Let me know what you think, I'm sure my storytelling could be improved, but that time was such an incoherent mess, it's hard to tell a linear story when it was perpetually haunting me.
>>
>>18872358
*town hall, not townhouse
>>
>>18872415
>Mishepishu
Looking forward to more, cool story so far anon.
>>
>>18872474
Show us the picture you took of it? Try to take a new picture? This is a unique opportunity, anon. Find out what it wants.
>>
>>18872474
I'm looking up info about Mishepishu and it's more like a god or primal force than a mere mythological creature. The theme seems to be that he and the Thunderbird are complimentary forces who are often characterized as rivals who maintain a balance in nature, Thunderbird being the air/sky, Mishepishu being the water/underworld. Try looking into environmental issues near your parents home regarding water and earth. You said he brought you to an arid field where nothing will grow... I think he's trying to find someone perceptive enough to show what is happening to his homeland.

BE CAREFUL, btw, he's reported to be ruthless and vengeful if he is crossed or disrespected. He also is sometimes apparently characterized as a protector as well. You should speak to the tribes, but also remember that the native people's are only human as much as us and just as capable of misinterpretation or acting corrupt. Just learn what you can and see if you can find out what is causing this entity to reach out to you.

I've also noticed that the Mishepishu resembles many Asian depictions of dragon deities and spirits that protect bodies of water. In Japanese lore shape-shifting into human form is a classic aspect of such spirits as well. I wonder if these entities are all actually the same race of nature spirits. The first peoples of the Americas did migrate from Asia, perhaps the spirits that inhabit the land and protect the elements did so as well.
>>
>>18869123
I don't really know what different types of Satanists there are. He credited graduating college and having his current well paying job to Satanism though. I don't know if that helps at all.

The relationship seems kind of friendly now. I kind of just talk a lot to it when I go around my house, almost like the way I used to talk to my old dog.

And no I haven't done anything of the sort. My friend only revealed all this shit to me last Saturday and even though I was starting to think my house was haunted I've basically been an atheist my whole life and didn't put any stock into New Age-ey sounding things like 'innate energy.' He did teach me a bit how to control my energy but that was mainly so I wouldn't harm my female friend anymore. And her health has improved dramatically in this past week. It hadn't occurred to me that you could use this sort of energy against the demon but I don't really want to. It seems friendly enough. To sustain it I've just been going around to all the old civil war cemeteries as well as the battlefield itself around where I live. I went twice this week. It seems to feed off of the negative energies in these areas. My own energy has definitely started coming back to me this week though so it doesn't seem like its feeding on me anymore.
>>
>>18872513
There's a million correct ways to spell it. But thanks. I'm glad people here actually listen. If I had just heard my story from someone I didn't know, I probably wouldn't believe them.

>>18872534
The picture was lost when I tossed the phone. I haven't had it for nearly 10 years. Any evidence would be there, though, if it were ever recovered. Along with some old ghost shots of the haunted house I eventually moved into.

I haven't seen it in almost a year, as I rarely stay over at my parents' house. I usually only visit for the day and then go back to my home, which, as far as I'm aware, isn't haunted, but is old as fuck. I just moved into this place a few weeks ago. Next time I stay at my parents' place, I'll see if I can make contact and get a picture. I'm hoping to upgrade from my shitty iPhone 4 within a month or so, so I'm hoping whatever freebie phone I upgrade to will have a good camera.
>>
>>18872639
Yeah, I've done the basic Googling to find out more about it. Most paintings I've seen from Native artwork doesn't really look that close to it, with the exception of a few. The thing I saw had very broad shoulders and stood like a humanoid, hunched over. Again, very similar to the Grimm representation, but with broad shoulders, a wider, more flat, head, and it wasn't blue. It was just dark, covered in fur or feathers. Out of all the research (which admittedly hasn't been a ton) I've done, I haven't come across anything on whether or not it uses telepathy to communicate. That's what's really bugging me, because the dude said it sounded like I encountered the Mishipeshu, but nothing I've read indicates that it shares visuals via telepathy. I mean, it showed me it looking at me, as well as the land that my parents built the house on from hundreds of years ago before Europeans even settled in the area. The thing is ancient.

And yeah, he kind of showed me what has happened. I don't know if the arid farm is connected to his visions, but he's shown me what the land was like before civilization. Lot of wheat and a few more trees.

I'm a magnet for anything weird happening, so, in hindsight, while it is my absolute weirdest experience (I mean, it wins first place), weird things just tend to happen to me.

Yeah, I'm still considering just talking to the tribe about it. I mean, the heart of it happened nearly 10 years ago, for a span of almost 5 years (I graduated college when I was barely 20, and the sightings and visions were still common while I was in college, they weren't as prevalent as they were when I actually lived with my parents).

If it's true, that this thing really is some type of god, rather than just a spirit or cryptid, at least I have peace of mind in knowing that we're on equal footing. If the multiverse it to be believed, we're all a god somewhere.
>>
>>18872784
Oh no, I'm not suggesting you should harm demon bro, I was just wondering what Satanist bro did to help you with your psychic vampirism problem that the demon triggered. What did he do?

As to the old lady ghost, maybe your friend and you can find a way to help her? She might become a hungry ghost trapped like that. Does she understand her death? Heck, if she is a hungry ghost she may have also been draining you. Try to find out how to put her to rest. Learn more about who she was and what her life was like. Maybe go meet her living husband. See if your friend can help you communicate with the demon and the ghost.
>>
>>18872924
Just think, though, your ten years is like a day to him. It sounds like he wants your help. Maybe you're gifted. Some people are just more accessible to spirits for some reason. I know what you mean about weird things being drawn to you. My life is like that, too, though you've outstripped me big time with this. lol

I think you should do some research on environmental issues in the area and then go visit and just kind of try to meditate and call out to it with your mind... with your will... just think about the things you read about and how you feel about that and see how it responds.
>>
>>18872639
>>18872924
My only hang up is actually talking to the tribe. I don't want to offend them by just flat out telling them I've been sought out by the defender of Lake Superior, and that he's my biggest fan.
My other, equally as awkward, hang up would be telling them, and them thinking I'm crazy.

I mean, we're all a bit crazy, but I'm one of the most rational you'll ever meet. Hell, I'm skeptical of most paranormal claims. But this experience I've had is what brought me to /x/ in the first place, just to see if anyone else has had a similar experience. But I've never seen a thread dedicated to it, leading me to believe I'm one of maybe just a few people who have had encounters with it.

I've had the typical haunted house encounter (living in one for a couple years after college), but nothing holds a candle to the years I was followed around by this thing.

Again, it felt oppressive. Looking back, I don't know if that was its intention or not, but pacing the back yard and staring at me, all the while I just want to sleep, felt pretty oppressive, at least at the time.
>>
>>18872950
I've seen a thread not long ago by a guy in Australia saying that a spirit led him to an environmentally damaged site and seemed to want him to do something about i, and was asking if other people have had nature spirits reach out to them about the environment. It's a less common topic but I don't think you are alone, even if you are the only one currently in direct contact with this particular spirit.

I'd go to the nearest tribe in earnest, prefacing the story with the fact that you were an atheist and that you were afraid to talk to people about this, and then describe the entity and it's interactions with you. The worst they can do is not believe you, and if they don't take your earnest approach seriously then their gods are probably dead to them and their culture has become a facade. That in no way reflects upon you.
>>
>>18872946
I'm pretty sensitive to electrical currents, which, by default, makes me sensitive to anything paranormal. That thing actually sparked my interest in it and I became a ghost hunter in college. I've got tons of experiences, but this one was the most drawn out, exhausting, and interesting.

I can feel its presence right now. I know it's not near me, physically, but right now I see that it's staring at my old bedroom. I get the occasional glimpses, still. It doesn't happen much these days, mainly when I visit my parents. Perhaps it's time for a visit to the old place.

Another unusual thing that's been happening to me recently, and part of why I even was thinking about the Mishipeshu to begin with, is I've been having recurring dreams about living in a nice house in a town that I've never visited with picturesque views from the area. I think they may be connected somehow, as I Googled that town. It's a town I never knew really existed, outside of reading it in a severe weather announcement occasionally, as it was clear on the other side of the state from where I lived. I just remember dreaming and seeing a sign that said something about "Esko," so I Googled it and found that it lies pretty much right on the base of Lake Superior. Even weirder, I found the home I dreamt of when looking through the local realty. It's a bit out of my price range, but I think it may be trying to draw me into that area for something. The dreams have been so vivid, so off-putting, but pleasant, I actually purchased a journal to track and piece together the dreams. It's been a couple days since my last dream about the area, but there were 8 nights in a row where I had 8 different dreams, all about living in that area. I'm sure if I visited, I could find my way around real well.

I think I will call the tribe, just for the hell of it, to see if I can maybe set up a meeting sometime to discuss with them what I had experienced.
>>
>>18872975
I don't even recall mentioning my atheism on here, though, I suppose it could just be assumed since I mentioned the multiverse and the fact I'm skeptical to things. Either you're a good guesser, a good listener, or you too have a gift. Although, at the time of the events, I was a pretty sincere Christian.

We live in a world that's so based on fact and logic, which is fantastic, but it leads people to think anyone who experiences anything abnormal is a lunatic. There's still so much we don't know. Hell, I've got the next two days off. I could maybe call the tribe on Monday.
>>
>>18872998
I may have gotten you mixed up with Demon bro guy in that regard. lol I'll talk to you more tomorrow, I need to go to bed, but you really do seem sincere to me. I'm really interested in how things turn out.
>>
>>18873089
Cheers, broski. I'm pulling an all-nighter as I got sidetracked with facebook and youtube and shit and I really want breakfast so I'm waiting for the place across the street to open. Then I'll be off to bed lol.
>>
Not really scary, but I like to talk to the ghosts in my house. None of them seem angry, and it's pretty chill to just talk.

>Be me, playing some Morrowind on XBox
>Sitting on couch directly in front of TV
>Lazy Boy a few feet to my left rocks slightly
>No draft, no pets, no nothing
>"Hey man, want to watch a bit?"
>No response
>Proceed to jog all over the ashlands killing daedra and shit, talking about the quest I'm on and my day.
>Chair rocks occasionally

Pretty cool.
>>
>Native American buried under the dining room
>Previous owner died and her daughter saw her ghost

Experienced little to nothing while I lived there though. It's a detail shop now.
>>
>>18874168
>Native American buried under the dining room

wat
>>
File: 1433916221185.gif (3MB, 420x300px) Image search: [Google]
1433916221185.gif
3MB, 420x300px
>>18873549
Awww yiss ghost bros
>>
I think my place might be haunted. Iunno though. Could just have a crack addict living in the laundry room or something.
It's nothing super major, though. The most I see are shadows and the like, but only at a glance. Usually at night, too, so it's probably just me being tired.
The biggest thing, though, is shit going missing or appearing out of nowhere. I had a laptop charger plugged into the wall, never ever moved it in my fucking life. One day it's just gone. I figured 'ay, maybe someone in the house moved it'. Lo and behold I ask around, no one has gone in my room. I search the house up and down and it's just gone. A few days later I end up finding a ring on the counter. It's one of those fidget rings that you can spin. It's got crosses on it and I'm pretty sure it's just a stainless steel ring or something, since there are no marks on it that say otherwise. I asked about that, too, and noone else in the house said it was theirs, so I kept it.
Now that I'm typing this shit out I'm actually worried there's a crack addict living in the laundry room or some shit
>>
>>18875956
Get a video camera and set it up in there.
>>
>>18815263
ok im old now,but from as far back as i can remember paranormal shit has been attracted to me, had SP night terrors,ghost,all of it,didnt matter where i was either. then i joined the army,and went to the war,after army worked as security contractor,since the first time i deployed i havent had a single experience,i mean nothing,and i live in the house where my grandfather died,sleep in the bed he died in,still nothing. im glad its this way now,but no ones ever been able to explain why it happened this way.
>>
The house I grew up in has a shitty old florescent light in the basement that flickers and takes forever to turn on after you hit the switch. Never thought much of it til I went in there the other day with a flashlight and the flashlight started flickering. What do you think? Am I being hainted?
>>
>>18875967
>camera
that's only going to piss whatever it is off more haven't you seen hollywood movies
>>
>>18875956
So now that I've posted this
On the off chance that there isn't a crackhead sleeping under my bed
How likely is it that the ring I got is cursed as fuck?
>>
File: 99570.jpg (458KB, 900x1164px) Image search: [Google]
99570.jpg
458KB, 900x1164px
>>18810308
I lived in a house with a lot of strange behaviour. There were five of us living in a large, old house, and the old woman who had lived there before us had installed deadbolt locks on every single door in the house. We thought that was strange until doors which weren't locked started opening and closing by themselves.

The bathroom was a cold spot. It was always at least five or six degrees colder in there than anywhere else in the house, and it just had a bad feeling in it. One night I got up to use the bathroom and found the toilet paper roll unspooling itself onto the floor. I said "fuck this," and decided I could hold it until morning.

The main focus of activity, however, was the attic. There were creaking sounds like footsteps which would walk back and forth from end to end in the attic, and when we went up there, everything would be silent and empty. Sometimes we'd hear boxes sliding across the floor and then bumping into a wall.

When I first moved in, the guy I was replacing hadn't moved out yet, so I slept on a futon in the attic. People told me they thought there was a racoon, and they had a live trap for it. I was worried about sleeping in a room with a furious racoon and they showed me there's no way I could sleep through the trap going off. It was extremely loud. Every night they'd bait the trap with a can of tuna. Every morning I'd wake to find the trap set off, the tuna untouched, and not having woken up all night.

One day my roommate and I were in her room, discussing all of this, and we heard a box slide across the floor in the attic over our heads. I complained about the noise and the floor lamp beside us fell over, precisely between the two of us.

The odd thing is, a few months after I moved out, they renovated the attic to turn it into a bedroom and everything stopped after that and never came back.
>>
>>18876389
Sounds like a boggart or a house gnome. Try leaving out a saucer of milk or beer before going to sleep and just saying out loud, to no one in particular, that whoever is there is welcome to help themselves to your offering.

Nuisance creatures like this will generally respond positively to this, but you should also make sure you're not a sucker, because if they think you're weak and gullible things will be worse than ever. Make clear that certain places are private, like your room. Take an iron nail (make sure it's iron, not steel -- this is important) and place it on the lintel over the door and over each window. This will keep minor pests out. Salt in each corner of the room (swept up and replaced every morning) will also work.
>>
>>18876449
Maybe the ghost moved out in protest of their tastes in renovation.
>>
File: ISewpp6u71tik91000000000[1].jpg (90KB, 596x446px) Image search: [Google]
ISewpp6u71tik91000000000[1].jpg
90KB, 596x446px
When I was dating my wife in high school I was sure her house was haunted. She and her brothers would be thumped awake in the middle of the night. Things would be moved. He brothers and her said it was haunted, he father didn't, and her mother wouldn't speak about it.

Their Grandma told me that a man committed suicide on the property by a shotgun and the corners took the body but his left the brain bits, which his mother buried in the backyard. The town also goes back into the early 1800s which is pretty old for an American town.

I had my own experience where we (my wife and I) went to get something from a shed there. I parked outside car facing the shed and she went in. She was locked in from the outside, but no one could have locked it because I was facing the door.
>>
>>18867570
Pic related, it's the main character from Death Note and he's being haunted by this thing since he found a magical notebook
>>
>>18847468
>we were not able to move the tiles
Jesus christ, a ghost left you a gift and you pussied out because you didn't want to break some tiles?
>>
File: Ryuk_and_Light.jpg (53KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuk_and_Light.jpg
53KB, 800x480px
>>18877319
Oops
>>
>>18872931
Sorry I haven't had time to respond. My grandma passed away over the weekend.

So my friend taught me a little bit how to consciously drain people. He thought that if I knew how to consciously control it then I would be able to avoid unintentionally doing it to my friend. And he seems to be correct. I just gave her a ride to work this morning and kind of casually asked about her sickness she had all last month and she said, "Yeah I've been great lately. Ever since that day I told you I looked up my symptoms on Web MD then I just suddenly started to feel better after that." Well that day she referenced was the same day that Satanist Bro came over.

As for the old woman I would like to help her. In a way its a bit surprising that I love 4Chan as much as I do because I'm honestly at my core a very compassionate guy and I want to help people as much as I can. If I could find some way for her to be at peace I would like to do it. Satanist Bro thought he could help her but he didn't think he could do it without actually going into the attic himself and I don't own any ladders so he couldn't go up.
>>
>>18843162
>my window faced the lake, but blocked by a small amount of trees
>It was a good view of the lake
huh?
>>
>>18877767
lol, that's what I was wondering too

>>18844485
>agree to check the place out
You don't happen to be a paranormal investigator or something, do you? Have you been to other haunted places? Also, I want to hear about the chair!
>>
>be my dad
>grow up in a 600 year old house in a remote alpine valley
>the house was owned by an old woman
>when the woman died she still delivered the milk to my dad although she had died a week before
>other weird stuff going on
>my parents were celebrating new years there when one of my their friends went to the toilet.
>on the way he had a full conversation with a human in the flesh
>nobody of the group was there, the house was empty
>the guy is still scared to this day even if it happened in 1990 give or take
>the usual footsteps and rustling noises
>thats about it
>>
Not sure if my local church is haunted or not but a friend and I walked past the place at about 3 in the morning when shit was pitch black outside, there weren't any cars in the parking lot - but sure enough there was a dude standing in the middle of a long row of tall windows, watching us. The windows were a bit of a distance away from where we were standing, almost to the point where it was hard to see him, but friend and I both confirmed that someone was definitely standing there looking at us

My first instinct was obviously freezing in fear on the spot, second instinct was to wave at him to kinda let him know we aren't trying to trespass or break in or whatever. Waving at him did nothing, he didn't budge, we fucking bolted out of there

that's about my only spooky story, I've been to some places that are famously known for being haunted but didn't encounter jack shit, neat to experience nonetheless
>>
>>18878806
Did they say what the conversation was about?
>>
>>18810308
In my childhood house at night drawers would open them selves and stairs creak. I was once shoved off my bed (a good 5 feet or so). I would talk to the girl who made the noises. If I ignored her she would make noises and traumatize me. I still have trouble sleeping today...
>>
>>18880309
he refuses to talk about it
>>
File: fuck this.png (165KB, 277x298px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this.png
165KB, 277x298px
>>18810308
>House sitting for my aunt for the week
>come home
>11pm
>walk in house
>pitch black
>close door
>bathroom light turns itself on
>hallway illuminated
>>
>>18878806
>>nobody of the group was there, the house was empty
I'm confused.
>>
>>18810308
We lived with my family in a very old farm house in rural europe for a few months when I was a teen.
I clearly remember strange things occuring there. Nothing that could be unexplained I suppose, but there still was something weird about that house, a very "eerie", atmosphere, even my parents agreed with that and animals refused to sleep in the main house
There was a small secondary bathroom on the second floor kinda off-centered from the rest of the house, at the end of a corridor, and its door refused to open from time to time. It was just "stuck", like that, and there's nothing we could do to open it. I'd just turn the door handle up and down, try to lightly push or pull on the door, but to no avail. It wasn't a big deal since most of the time we used the downstair's bathroom and only ever visited the upstairs bathroom when we needed stuff that was in it (when there wasn't any soap or toothpaste left downstairs for example)
One day, my room suddenly filled with a pestilential smell, it literally smelled like death, rotten flesh, and we had no idea where it came from. It was a stone house and there was no wallboard, so once we removed every furniture in the room the only explanation was that it surely came from the wooden casing around the main beam running from one side of the room to the other, but when we dismounted it there was nothing that could explain the smell. Some mummified mices, dead spiders and a crapton of dust, but that's it. Even after we cleared the entire thing, the smell remained for a week or so, and it simply disappeared just as fast as it appeared.
And the last thing was a small, empty room. It was next to a vast bedroom, probably used to be some kind of dressing but we never made any use of it so it was constantly closed. On the rare times I got there, it was during a storm, when I needed to check if every window was closed. When I was inside, I couldn't hear the thunder. I could hear the wind, people talking, but not the thunder.
>>
File: berlin16.jpg (106KB, 1367x1812px) Image search: [Google]
berlin16.jpg
106KB, 1367x1812px
Around 6 years ago(so when I was 13) my great grandmother died, leaving her pre-WWI house for my mom. It was in an awful condition, ceiling leaking, no water, no central heating, the first floor was pretty much falling appart. So we started renovating it while still living in the old apartment. First paranormal thing that happened after grandma's death and a few weeks into our works in the house, was my mom's dream. She woke me and dad up at 5am saying that the pipes had bursted and the house is getting flooded. We didn't have a chance to say a word because she got dressed in a second and hurried us already from the car.
We could hear the water fountain even before we got inside. A whole day of getting the water out. Apparently it was grandma who warned mom, told her about everything in her dream. Two days later she also warned her that there's a thief walking around our backyard. We get there to several tools missing. And yet my mom still refuses to believe anything out-of-the-world kind of spooky.

As soon as we moved into the house I felt uneasy. My parents and I had to live in the spacey living room together because the first floor wasn't done still. I had my bed and my desk placed right under the stairs. First month there was a literal hell. I could constantly hear and feel someone walking up and down, loudly, sometimes it sounded as if they were running. Things upstairs were getting knocked over. One night someone was jumping around the attic for a few hours.

cont
>>
File: wro.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
wro.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>18881194
cont

Before we painted the ceiling a bunch of tiny, dirty footprints appeared on it.
>They've been there the whole time! I just bought the drywalls in that condition.
My dad chuckled but we all knew they weren't there before.
Half of the house belongs to a different family, and the footprints appeared right underneath a tiny room of theirs, the only one with wallpapers still there and everything. I've seen it several times as a kid, when visiting my nan, and I've always been scared of it. I'd claim there were children burried beneath the wooden floor. After we moved I'd say there was a Jewish girl living there. I've got no idea where did I get that from.
Unfortunately my room is right beside that tiny room so once I moved upstairs there was constant scratching, knocking and whispering, I was haunted by awful nightmares that would wake me up point 3:30 every night, usually to a dark figure hiding from the light of my tiny light(I still leave it on most of the nights, even though nothing's really happening anymore).

Anyone interested in some more stories? There are a few more from before we moved in and a pretty recent one.
>>
>>18831407
>ligths
>>
>>18810308
I am in need of /x/'s expertise.

I have only ever encountered anything spoopy once in my house. It happened three years ago, I was sitting at my kitchen table reading a book at around 3AM. On the table in front of me was a glass of water and a jug of water. Suddenly, in the periphery of my vision, I see the jug of water move by itself a good 20 centimeters. Mind you, the jug was more than half full, so it is rather heavy and would require some sort of substantial force to be moved. Immediately afterwards I had a very strange mix of feelings, for a split second I was terrified but then I had this sense of calm and a feeling of joy entering my mind just as fast. And the positive feelings stayed with me for quite a while. I went to bed a while later still feeling cheerful.

Was it something spoopy or just surface tension and placebo?
>>
>>18847468
give is the recording friend
>>
Ah, to be attracted to the paranormal, but never witness anything your self. Bah, I blame my birth year; the rooster. Apparently the rooster wards spirits? I haven't looked into it. Was mostly a side note in the site I found.
>>
>>18810308
I lived in a haunted house while I was 7-10. We had just moved to a new town some 70 miles from where we had been living previously. My older sister, not wanting to change schools, moved in with my grandparents but spent most weekends with us. Despite barely being around, being the older sibling she got to choose her room and she of course chose the bigger of the two available rooms, one with a nice walk-in closet. A nice walk-in closet that we had to clean candle wax and chickens feathers out of. Yeah, we were told after buying the place that the girl who had been living in that room previously had been dabbling in Satanism and the occult. We also learned after buying it that it had been a local gathering place for years and stuff like pictures coming off the wall and flying halfway across the room was a normal occurrence.

All sorts of stuff happened the few years we lived there. Footsteps up and down the stairs all night, weird images in photographs, cupboard doors that were weighted shut opening themselves only to close again. Electronics were all fucked up. They would turn themselves on and off randomly and you could sometimes hear voices coming from speakers that were turned off. My sister had a CD-player that could switch between 3 CDs, but the switcher never worked. Except in her bedroom, which was the most haunted room in the house, where it would switch for no apparent reason all the time. The weirdness eventually got so bad my sister started bunking with me for her visits.

All that said, no one was ever hurt and it never felt like something was trying to oppress us. Just weird, unexplainable shit happened on a regular basis.
>>
>>18881216
Yes, tell more.
>>
>>18880889
That probably means everyone else was outside.
>>
>>18810308
Have dealt with some stuff in my house but they were more of annoyances than anything else.

When showering my shower curtains would "push in" as if someone was trying to touch me from the other side. Also I always keep my shower curtains open after I get out and from time to time they would be closed when I go back in. I'm the only one on the family that uses that bathroom so no one else would have closed them and I had heard them being closed before when no one was in there.

The door knob on the inside of my room broke twice to where the handle would just spin freely. The first time I fixed it the spindle had somehow gotten loose so I adjusted it and it worked. The second time I was home alone when it happened so I had to crawl out my window to go open it from the front. This time though the spindle was just completely smashed. No joke when I took it apart half of it was smashed to dust.

Had a stereo in my room that would randomly turn on and eject the cd that was in it. If there was no cd it would just keep opening and closing the tray.

Was chilling in my living room one night on the computer and my dog started to growl at something. When I turned to him I noticed he was following something around the room and growling even louder. I an instant my computer randomly crashed, my turned to a static channel and my dogs cage just fell apart. He ran to me shaking and panting heavily. That was by far the most creepy thing to happen.

Then one day everything just stopped. It's been about 5 or 6 years since anything has happened.
>>
>>18810308
>moved with family 9 months ago
>first two month nothing really happen
>summer comes everything is dry no rain for 3 weeks
>random stains appaer on the ceiling
>plumber didnt found any pipes there
>they are appaeraing until today

>have gravel on driveway
>hear every tuesday walking sounds between 1am-3am
>sometimes sratching on the iron blinds
>decide to go out and check
>turn lights on and go out
>nothing
>set up camera
>sounds stay nothing on the tapes

In the past 2 weeks we could hear banging on the walls and steps from the loft.
What is weird is that the house was built 3 years ago and nobody lived here for 1 and a half years. sometimes i still shit myself when hearing the scratching on the blinds.
>>
>>18885132
Most of those things can be handwaved, but the thing with your dog following something sounds spooky.
>>
>>18885171
spooky
>>
>>18880889
apart from the group, i meant
>>
So I don't know necessarily know if the actual premise was haunted or not, my family and I experienced a shitload of paranormal activity. The person who owned house before us ran out of that house because he felt something disturbing within the house. As far back as I remember, toys would move inside of my room and I would not sleep in the room alone. Towards the end of our time in the house, my mom woke up in the middle of the night, screaming about how whatever it was wanted me or some shit like that. It sounds like bullshit, but that's what my mom told me about that. We eventually moved out, but the experiences left me scarred with paranoia and anxiety.
>>
Got one

>be me
>somewhere between 5 & 7 years old
>wake up to two people talking in my room
>freak out, but don't scream
>figure 1 grabs my arm
>instantly go back to sleep
>wake up with marks on my arm
>tell my mom about it
>doesn't believe me
(Present day)
>feel someone watching me constantly
>sometimes feel a hand on my shoulder
>get really tired whenever this happens
>dream through the perspective of someone/thing walking through my house

Any info on what follows me?
>>
>>18847468
should have broken the tiles man that poor asian lady is still there in that crawlspace :(
>>
>>18811358
You left the rat there for hours? Wtf
>>
>>18868971
Not me, I miss Savannah and all those sexy ass SCAD girls.
>>
Confirmation Bias: The Thread
>>
I spent two months living in a flat where a murdered child lived, for about two weeks i was alone in that flat with no heating or electricity. To make things worse I have every reason to believe I was staying in his old room.

In the 1960s a deaf kid who lived in the flat was kidnapped, they later found his body in some allotments not far from the flat with his throat slit.

The most typical experiences were I would hear someone else moving around in the flat even though I was the only one in the flat. It was literally like someone else was in the flat walking around. I felt like they were trying to avoid me, when I was lying in bed trying to sleep I could hear it running around in the hallway, but if i got up it stopped or 'ran' into another room, typically my flatmates bedroom. My flatmate had already moved some of their stuff into their room before moving in, including a bunch of toys, so they spent a lot of time in there. If I left my flatmates door open I would typically hear it slam shut only a few minutes later, even if all the doors and windows were closed. The toys in their room would change position every time i saw them too.

The closest I came to cornering them was when I walked into the bathroom and I could hear what sounded like someone drastically trying to get out of the bath and then run out of the door behind me. A few times I think it got brave and tried getting my attention, I'd be lying in bed (which was supposedly his bed) or walking my way towards bed and i'd feel something tugging on my skirt or poking my arm as i tried to fall asleep

Another thing I noticed is that they would fuck around with things in the kitchen, I could hear things clanging around in there at night. I soon realised they were actually trying to throw the knives away, i'd always find them shoved into the sink or towards the bin. (cont.)
>>
>>18888621

at one point i was truly fucking bored in that flat and tried juggling with the knives (stupid I know) and I dropped one and it cut my foot, not severely. But it definitely seemed to have ~triggered~ the ghost child as I felt the air pressure in the room change and could hear faint disembodied crying. It sounded like a child crying mixed with tinnitus. At that point I was truly spooked and decided to leave the flat.
>>
File: JPRaptor-4.jpg (279KB, 700x489px) Image search: [Google]
JPRaptor-4.jpg
279KB, 700x489px
I live in a house near the beach. Can't be haunted as we're the firsts to inhabitit it. But the whole island I live in has weird stuff happenning (Reunion Island).

The playshack is far in the garden, with consoles and stuff. I often saw someone walking in the house while parents are away and stuff, of course nobody's there when I go check.

Ok story time:
>Be like 10
>Have this kick ass jurassic Park Raptor toy, you konw the one that screetches when you press the legs. Pic related.
>Screeches like 3 times and stop when you press if I recall correctly.
>play with it all day as usual, in the playshack and the garden. Time to go to sleep, put it on the living room's table.

>Late at night, hear raptor screech.
>Over and over again.
>Doesn't stop.
Can't be the parents, they sleep in a bungalow outside the house, in the garden.
>It's my dickhead of a brother
>He won't escape my wrath
>Go in his room, he's sleeping.
>Screeches come from the living room.
>See under the door, lights are out.
>Oh boy

>Walk slowly through the hallway. Screeches, and screeches.
>Gets louder as I approach the door.
>Open the door with lightning speed shouting "WAAARGHBLABLABLABLA", because fuck horror movie, I'm not the one who gets jump-scared at. I'm the one who jump scares.
>Raptor is on the table, screeching. Nothing around. Room is dead silent.
>Take the raptor, it stops.
Normaly I'm a terrified faggot when it comes to ghosts and stuff, but this time I decided not.
>I took the raptor with me in my bedroom.
>Slept with it, maybe to soothe it I don't know. Maybe it was sad to sleep alone. He was my best toy for fuck's sake.
>Nothing else happenned that night.

I guess it was just an electric malfunction, like the leg was maybe pressed a little or whatever. But it's weird that it happend late at night and not right over when I put it on the table.
>>
>>18850191
>I would hunt you

Watch out guys, it's Dean Winchester
>>
>Have 3 turtles in the garden. Feed them with lettuce, cucumbers and stuff
>They follow us around as much as they can (not a lot), very affective actually, they stand up on their fours when you approach and elongate their neck to have a pat
>When they follow you they sometimes get stuck under the tables
>One of them die someday

>Next day all the vegetables are gone
>Hear "thumb" under table all day
>Mfw I have a ghost turtle
>>
>>18867570
Do you think when you die itll eat your soul or some shit
>>
>>18850191
Calm down Bear Grills
>>
>>18811358
Wow, the dead rat had flies on it after a couple hours.
UNBELIEVABLE RIGHT???
>>
>>18812042
So you searched if the sulfur smell meant something but what it meant?
>>
Got a couple of stories.

One of the most memorable instances happened around a family friends house.
For some context, myself and my mum are both known to be the most sensitive members of our family to these kinds of energies.
>be me round a family friends house for a dinner party
>be out in the garden having a drink by a bench
>get told to sit down on said bench and describe what I felt
>sit on bench
>IMMEDIATELY feel nausious, panicked and tight chested. Like every fibre of my being was telling me to get the fuck off that bench
>sit there for about 5 seconds before having to stand up
>relay what I just felt, mum says she felt exactly the same thing
>family friends tell us the previous owner died from a heart attack on that bench

The other was from a couple of years ago too
>family moves into an old bungalow we plan on doing up
>always feel a presence in the front half of the house, not unfriendly or anything but it was noticable
>constantly hear the front door open and close from any point in the house
>if in the front room we see a shape move past the frosted glass door
>the events stop happening after we move the front door
That was a nice ghost I guess, it felt like a he but we never found any history with the house in question.

Apart from that nothing major, although we live near Stone Henge and we constantly feel energies around those cirlces.
>>
File: IMG_04042017_203712_0.png (100KB, 310x328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_04042017_203712_0.png
100KB, 310x328px
>>18888617
i'm a fag: the post
>>
>>18812042
>>18812147

traditionally smelling sulphur in your house meant you were dealing with a demonic spirit since it's the ''smell of hell''
>>
>be living in Texas
>live in hill country
>night comes, nothing around, live on outskirts of medium-sized town
>wife still working, just waiting for her to get off work
>on the porch with a beer
>notice this weird figure walking next to the bushes along my driveway
>gets closer, its a kid
>wtf
>yell out asking if hes ok
>no answer
>stops and looks at me
>shine flashlight at him, hes about 30 feet away
>black fucking EYES
>stare back for a bit, then I get up and go inside
>lock the door
>cold sweat

Kid was staring at the door for another 5 minutes or so before he left

Fuckin' hell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7mOiyybVGw
>>
>>18810308
I live in one right now. Shit randomly falls over and moves.

I don't mind it so much, reminds me of college; Some asshole moving my stuff all night.
Thread posts: 300
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.