[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 364
Thread images: 133

File: palm.jpg (82KB, 634x423px) Image search: [Google]
palm.jpg
82KB, 634x423px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/div/cord: https://discord.gg/Fvpgm3h
Suit of Wands: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous thread: >>18802312
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
Any tarot reader here? May I have a reading?
>>
I'm a reader, but I'm not reading. Just here to talk about tarot and its theory, if any beginners want to know anything.
>>
>>18806199
whatcha need senpai?
>>
>>18806255
Hi.
I want to know if the guy I love and I will get closer this year!
You?
>>
File: me in my room.png (7KB, 582x351px) Image search: [Google]
me in my room.png
7KB, 582x351px
I'll do some readings here. I'd prefer not to do love readings right now; ask someone else about that stuff, alright?

*A brief description of your personality, or if the target is someone else, their personality

*A serious question that isn't yes/no

>>18806223
Tarot question for you or someone else knowledgeable - do you agree with Rider-Waite's switching of the places of Strength and Justice (VIII and XI)?

Many decks use Strength as #8 now... am I correct that Rider-Waite was the first to do this and the reason for this change? And most importantly, is it somehow *better* from a numerological standpoint? How so?
>>
>>18806255

Thanks

I want to know if my ex is considering getting back with me.
>>
>>18806278
Jason from Farcry3, I have a lot of problems regarding studies, and im often that kind of person that's not Very responsible.I dont know what im gonnaL do with my life, and, without being arrogant, i'm Very inteligent, and wish I were to live another life. My question os about my future, Will I live abroad?
>>
File: skullface MGSV.png (465KB, 700x447px) Image search: [Google]
skullface MGSV.png
465KB, 700x447px
>>18806278
Introverted guy, kind of smart, pretentious every now and then, dont like "losing time" (smalltalk, etc), lazy or insecure.

How do I change that future and make things go my way?
>>
>>18806258
I see a rose, its inside a glass case, kinda like the one you see from beauty and the beast. I can notice it's withering and losing its gleam as time passes. There is someone, a girl she seems worried about something as she stares outside she starts to cry. what could it be? drops a picture of a man with glasses. Could this be the guy that is making her sad?

Hm seems like you are going through a tough period with your beloved, but you must take action if you want things to be okay again, the rose tells me that there is love but it won't last if you don't do anything about it, you must take action if you want this person to be close to you. They can be close but it will be up to you.

I also pulled 3 cards
The moon, 9 of cups and 10 of wands

you can get closer but you will need to show how you really feel and let them know about your intentions, I can sense you will be the one doing most of the effort here.

wish you the best.
>>
>>18806308
>man with glasses
Yeah, that's him. :/
Thank you. I'm going to stew in this a bit.
What's your query?
>>
>>18806291
I already traded with someone sorry.
>>
>>18806163
>>>18806278
>Will I live abroad?
Switch for How is going to be my academic Future and my carrer Future?
>>
File: 1486589154067.jpg (263KB, 1150x950px) Image search: [Google]
1486589154067.jpg
263KB, 1150x950px
>>18806278
How will the rest of the month go for me financially? If you can, also for april.

I'm distant usually and i do seem dreamy/crazy sometimes but in a good way kinda. Make good first impressions but fail to deliver.
>>
>>18806278
>Victory coming from pain
>idealistic

What is my purpose in this life?
>>
File: saya.png (581KB, 800x1059px) Image search: [Google]
saya.png
581KB, 800x1059px
>>18806278
Like most of us I'm introverted, anxious, but can be very funny

Is it going to be better in my life? What kind of advice would you like to give me?
>>
>>18806315
Sorry senpai :/

I want to know about my future project I want to start something new I want to know if I am gonna be successful at it?
>>
>>18806255
Down to trade another?
>>
>>18806346
No problem. Starting now.
>>
File: apples.png (508KB, 1081x654px) Image search: [Google]
apples.png
508KB, 1081x654px
>>18806278
general love query
I know what I'd like but I haven't met anyone that steals me away

I'm strong, loud, cute, creepy, clumsy, analytical, silly.

I'd like just a general love reading. Maybe what I should do. What's to come. I don't know exactly. I want love and an intimate relationship again.

This character isn't someone I'd want to be but it's a character I really enjoyed.
>>
>>18806368
sure what up?
>>
>>18806381
I need to accomplish something work-related by the end of the month, non-negotiable. Other than working hard, what can you read for me to do?
>>
>>18806346
Wheel of Fortune
Ten of Wands
Ten of Swords
Page of Cups
Three of Wands

This project won't be successful, but you learn a lot from it. You're encouraged to try again, a different approach, and with good leadership and hard work you will succeed the second time. Seems the failure won't necessarily be your fault, maybe just bad timing or things just simply not being in your favor, but like I said, you still learn a lot from it.
>>
File: IMG_0193.jpg (251KB, 800x1212px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0193.jpg
251KB, 800x1212px
>>18806278
Very loving, kind hearted yet serious. Quiet, good listener. Care deeply for the ones I love. Empathic. Over thinker. Try and do all things by the greatest good.

How long until I'm pregnant? I feel it's coming soon.
>>
>>18806399
Heavy rain, a lot of it, you see a young man rushing through, he really wants to get inside the building, but it seems to be saturated with people. He notices there's another entrance to the building, he rushes before anyone else notices it, he does manage to get in but he is soaked. He doesn't seem to care, he continues to run, trying to get there before anyone else. as he tries to take the elevator he notices its crammed with people, so he takes the stairs instead, running rushing to get there. With all that effort he does manage to get there but someone tells him, "you may be first but who do you know?" The man just stays there thinking about the questions.

Well it's clear you're a very hardworking person, but it will take more than just your hard work to get to your desired results, you need to meet certain people that can get you where you want to go also you need to do things differently than what your workmates are doing. Working hard doesn't seem to cut it, if you're involved in the occult perhaps you can ask some assistance to a deity to bless you with the needed qualities to get the desired results.

I pulled 3 cards
10 of wands
the magician
ace of pentacles

Yes we already saw you were a hardworking person but yeah to be successful you must associate with people that can get you higher and the magician may also talk about the occult as well... But I could see you reaching the desired result, the ace of pentacles.

Wish you the best
>>
>>18806278
Are buddhism and taoism the paths i should follow?
>>
>>18806430
Please trade with me senpai. ;---;
>>
Sorry was busy for a sec, getting into those readings now

>>18806301
The Tower

You should. The paths where you travel the world are the most successful and cool. You need to relocate as far as possible.... Your situation has kept you feeling worse the more you dwell on it. I've been there, and most people encounter negative loops like that in their lives.

The cathartic struggle of the tower has roots in these kind of unchecked mental patters. Doubt in yourself is a poisonous feeling. There are things you need, needs not being met here and over a long period of time. There are that build up and build up and you are letting things slip more, yes?

There are reasons for that. When the tower comes into play, it usually manifests as issues, pain, struggle. Why? It is necessary in order for change to take place. Sometimes you need to destroy to create something new. Stasis is unhealthy, especially for the young and ambitious like you

The Aeon says... don't worry about that far in the future yet. Stabilize your present before you try planning the further future or you'll just be worrying yourself for nothing, how you are now
Live in the moment more. Do what you need to now, later on you will be able to do what you want. The aeon here shows a need for patience, which will be difficult given the testing of the tower but eh that's life. It's not supposed to be easy.

Pretty boring advice, just stick to working and doing what you know you should be doing. It takes enough attention that if you really focus as much as you should, there won't be much room for worrying about bullshit like you do, so that's a plus hahah
>>
>>18806404
thank you doesn't tell me much but I appreciate the reading.
>>
File: IMG-20170322-WA0017.jpg (60KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170322-WA0017.jpg
60KB, 960x1280px
>>18806443
Thanks chap!Thanks so much for the answer, I need guidance.
>>
>>18806442
alright, I'll bite, what do you need m8?
>>
>>18806430
Thanks, anon. Drop me your query, and I'll read it when I have a moment.
>>
File: 01.jpg (221KB, 1035x668px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
221KB, 1035x668px
>>18806278
1. Pic related
2. I don't know what my personality is like. I guess I am obsessive? I latch onto things and don't let go until the fire dies. I'm extremely stubborn, got that from my mom and dad. But I also try to care about others because I do pick up on their emotions.

3. The serious question:
When will I leave my family? (I'm 23)
>>
>>18806472
I don't have a query atm but i would like some feedback
>>
File: 1.44mb of feels.gif (1MB, 227x152px) Image search: [Google]
1.44mb of feels.gif
1MB, 227x152px
Told almost gf to come to me when she really wishes to be with me because of stuff. (Basically broke things). Should I keep my hopes up of her coming back to me or should I move on?
male 20 years old aquarius. I can give good energies and wishes for a reading :)
>>
>>18806461
What plans does L have for our future? Does he plan on mending the rift we created over the last year?
>>
>>18806478
>>18806430
Association with certain people to get me higher will work out brilliantly in the longer term. However, it's not going to cut it for the rest of this month, and that's what I'm asking about. I've done occult stuff in my favor, but I've also had stuff done against me, so that's an issue.
>>
>>18806478
I can't trade but would you be willing to read for me? I'll provide feedback :)
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>>18806303
Prince of Swords vs 4 of Cups

The Prince represents your willpower and force of logic and all that. The 4 is stuff holding you back. Well, you think it is, but it is actually just your thinking that's holding you back. This is a common internal struggle. Most people hold themselves back.

Imagine the classic angel and devil on each shoulder, but instead of good and evil it's action versus inaction. The devil is always trying to get you to not do what you should, to procrastinate, to doubt, to follow the path of least resistance and conserve your energy.

You can drive it out by using your mind, using your intelligence and thoughts to conquer feelings that are only hurting you

The 4 of cups shows that this is emotionally based, and well the answer seems simple, but you really will have to change your mood if you expect to have any impact in the world.

You could be more intelligent and successful if you applied yourself, but you don't
Kind I feel like I just wasted time telling you stuff you already know but won't accept out of some sense of pride I guess. Your question has a pretty boring answer, just do what makes sense. Break things down into steps and accomplish them one by one. Don't let emotions stop you from using your head
>>
>>18806475
Also I want to be a fulltime artist. Do you see anything that is blocking me from doing that?
>>
Ghost Reader, could you clarify this for me please? "There are things you need, needs not being met here and over a long period of time. are that build up and build up and you are letting things slip more, yes? ".Appreciate it! Oh, and that image is a nice touch!
>>
File: still life.jpg (375KB, 1368x1131px) Image search: [Google]
still life.jpg
375KB, 1368x1131px
>>18806331
The Sun and the Ten of Wands

Seems like you will have good luck with money but may lose it due to carelessness. Why are you going to be careless? Looks like overwork or overthinking..

There may be people who selfishly take your opportunities for themselves. Be more proactive, and don't give up when things happen. Things might be bad with that ten of wands, but the Sun is strong enough here and in general, that if you just keep believing in yourself and trying, you should come out on top
Anxiety and self-doubt and all that stuff, it is helpful in some ways at some times, but not here. It is not for you right now. Be optimistic. You can still be moody, but don't focus negative attention on your self
Turn that annoyance outwards actually. You'll be able to find some financial opportunities if you are the ten of wands instead of it being and internal enemy

Eh I might be just done for now
>>
>>18806507
I do wish you the best for what it's worth I can see that you will reach your desired results that ace of pentacles is on your side. how would you rate my reading?

>>18806489
A woman is screaming at the top of her lungs, she and another person are fighting a guy it seems. She throws a vase full of flowers, white flowers to him and it breaks on him, glasses punctured his body and he starts to bleed. The man just stares at the damage done, he decides to leave without saying anything. The girl gets on her knees and starts to cry at the damage she did. Staring at the bloody broken glass on the floor, she asks herself "what have i done?"

Hm this scry didn't provided some answers but it seems that whatever caused this argument, it was probably the female she did something that pretty much ended up damaging the relationship. The person decided to walk out. if L is a female I guess it was her fault that all of this happen but if L is a male you probably were the one to blame for what happened. I will ask my tarot cards what you can do to fix this

3 of swords
6 of cups
Temperance

That really must have damaged your relationship huh? the cards tell me you need to remind this person of the good times, help them forget about what happened, temperance also tells us to be patient and meditate the situation. Patience and love will heal your broken relationship

best of luck

>>18806512
what's your query?
>>
>>18806278

Anxious, Imaginative,overall kinda weird but personable.

What is the road that will bring the most satisfaction to me career wise?
>>
>>18806586
Thank you so much. Yeah it was my fault. I did a mean thing. :(
Did you want to trade?
>>
>>18806526
Yeah, its a boring answer for a boring problem but still.
I guess youre simply rigth, cant change anything if i dont change first.
Thank you.

>Kind I feel like I just wasted time telling you stuff you already know but won't accept out of some sense of pride I guess
Not because of pride, but of an addiction to know it all, to this place.
Will try my best to dont make your reading and time go wasted.
>>
>>18806582
Thanks a lot. Ive been trying to channel that energy actually reader, hearing these help. I gotta believe in myself
>>
>>18806603
But the cards tell me there is a way to salvage your relationship, but you need to be patient and show them a good time.

>Did you want to trade?
yes I want to know about a career project I've been wanting to get on, a second option about it would not hurt. I would like to know if my future career project will be successful? thanks in advance
>>
>>18806618
Could you do a reading for me even if I can't trade with you?
>>
>>18806586
Thanks tradeanon. Will I be pregnant soon or am I already?
>>
>>18806582
>Eh I might be just done for now
>>
File: bark bark.jpg (46KB, 670x501px) Image search: [Google]
bark bark.jpg
46KB, 670x501px
>>18806484
pls
>>
>>18806618
Thank you. I will show determination. :)
I will do yours now. I need a few minutes to concentrate then I will pick your cards
>>
File: IMG_0408.jpg (42KB, 500x509px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0408.jpg
42KB, 500x509px
>>18806278
Haruko from FLCL
Leo 19 female ENFP
Personality is fiery confident and strong willed but inwardly I tend to be more fragile and unsure I'm a Painting major in a small art school.

My question is what is blocking me in my friendships and interpersonal relationships?
>>
>>18806646
he's gone.
>>
>>18806627
sure

>>18806630
let's see hm scrying wont provide me the answer of this so I will pull three cards for you.

6 of wands
The empress
ace of wands

oh wow you got really nice cards, there seems like there will be a celebration going on soon hm the celebration it might be because of a new life, since the empress is a card of love and fertility, the 6 of wands is a time of celebration and victory, by victory I am assuming you must have been trying to get pregnant before, the ace of wands represents new beginnings, a new life, a child. So to answer your question you may be pregnant or you are about to be very soon, I suggest you go to a doctor for a check up. I wish you best of luck in this may your new child be a healthy one.
>>
>>18806652
Will something good happen in my life soon? Can you give me some advice?
>>
File: mrrobot_s2_cast_rami-malek2.jpg (456KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
mrrobot_s2_cast_rami-malek2.jpg
456KB, 2560x1440px
>>18806278
Pic related is main character from mr robot, would love to live with the dude. Would be neat.

Im a lazy outgoing guy but when i do my things i execute them well.

I would like to know how can i improve the chances of my music project working out.
>>
>>18806666
>>
>>18806656
Got a bad reading. Great loss coming in your future. Don't want to disclose anyfurther.
>>
>>18806670
still working on your read, tradeanon. didn't want you to think i bailed. need a bit longer. I'm in the middle of typing it up
>>
>>18806670
wtf that's not me
>>
>>18806672
nah that's not me check the trip
>>
>>18806647
Oh well
>>
>>18806670
>Got a bad reading. Great loss coming in your future
I understand you don't feel like read more, but do you have idea what field it's connected too?
>>
>>18806678
Oh shit. Okay. Sorry someone is impersonating you. Sucks we have these issues on 4chan.
still working on your read. I'll have it posted in just a few minutes. I type a lot.
>>
>>18806656
Sorry something came up gimmie a few mins ill get to your reading

>>18806683
umm that's not me pls check the trip
>>
>>18806683
they said that wasn't them, ignore the obvious troll.
>>
>>18806618
>nine of cups, seven of wands, five of wands, nine of swords, eight of wands,
page of pentacles, the star, the world, knight of swords, ace of cups.

A lot of wands! Okay, let's start.
I'm seeing a lot of high hopes and desire for this project to work
out, but I am also seeing a lot of trials and 'grinding', so to
speak. Nine of cups was crossed by seven of wands, your obstacles--
quite and appropriate card, and five of wands as the background.
So, seven of wands as an obstacle can be defined as: "going after
what you want, asserting yourself, taking the offensive, firing
the first shot, fighting, making your point forcefully, seizing
the advantage..." If these are things you aren't doing, then
you're hindering your progress and your attainment of the nine
of cups. Five of wands for the background can suggest that
there is a lack of cooperation with this project, or it may
seem like things just aren't coming together the way you had
hoped they would. Nine of swords as the recent past alerts
us to some people that have doubts that this project will go
well, be it you or someone who may be involved in some way.
It does have an impact on things, even if it is small, it
causes you distress. Eight of wands as your future influece
is much better; things are finally starting to look up here.
Eight of wands can be defined as: "culminating an effort, having
all elements come together, closing out an activity, experiencing
a grand finale, finding a successful resolution..."

part 1
>>
File: there he goes.gif (1000KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
there he goes.gif
1000KB, 500x375px
>>18806336
6 of Wands and 9 of Disks

Financial and professional success, power, influence. It's good for there to be more people who aren't so easy to corrupt like you in power
You can help better from above, so climb whatever ladders are available to climb

>>18806338
Death, 3 of Swords

It is going to get worse, the way you're headed. Make changes soon or there will be suffering. I don't wanna get into this one really it's unpleasant. The advice is to learn better from pain

>>18806376
said i wasnt doing love readings today and im gonna stick to that

>>18806407
No idea... I got the Emperor but not sure what it means really

>>18806435
7 of Disks, Strength

No to Buddhism and yes to Taoism for you
Says you should experience and studying things without following them. Don't get excited about it and make a choice immediately. There is a lot of work to be done. Taoism is more action focused. Get out in the world and do things. Help people. You need your own strength first

>>18806475

Princess of Wands
Early summer if you play your cards right
Which makes sense, I suppose. Get a job now and save up for two months and move out I guess

>>18806597
Queen of Wands

Something creative? Writing, drawing etc
Can't see this one good

>>18806646
Death, 5 of Wands

You don't think you're good enough? For what? Please. Nobodys judging you in.. painting or whatever
You, like most people asking this already have a pretty good idea of their problems but aren't doing anything. the question you Should be asking is what can you do, which is the King of Swords, which is how you should act but I'm doooone

Laater
>>
Sorry guys. Just lashing out because nobody will give me a reading.
>>
>>18806618
>>18806717

Part 2:

This bodes
well, especially considering what we discussed earlier in the read
Moving forward we have page of pentacles in your "possible answer"
position. Page of pentacles talks about making plans a reality,
so this cards really pairs well with the eight of wands, as it
seems in this position, after a great struggle, your plans
finally do come together and you begin to see some success with
this project. We have the star in your "resources" position. The
star is hope and desire. Basically, having hope, determination,
and a positive attitude, despite the setbacks, will be a catalyst
in propelling this project to success. In your "feelings" position
we have the world. Another good card, but doesn't really seem to
have a significant impact on the read. It seems more of a reinforcer
for the star. Finally, your outcome cards are knight of swords
and ace of cups. These are great cards. Fierce determination, focus,
desire, and force of will bring you great success at the end of this
project. Do not give up. Great things are in your future for this
project. :)

Thank you again for the read. I hope my read was helpful.
>>
>>18806688
Hello, i'm aquarius male, 19 years old, i would like to ask you for a reading if you have time and if you want to, and even if you don't i thank you in advance.
My questions are these: will i cure my physical problem? Will something happen with Sara?
Thank you
>>
>>18806720
Hahahahaha sorry. I literally read: prefer to do love readings today.

Can I switch my read to a general well being read? What can I do to continue to improve myself and my overall life?
>>
>>18806652
Thanks for the read. I actually have an IUD but keep gaining weight. I had unprotected sex multiple times with my partner at the end of last year and I did take a pregnancy test but it was a cheap one and I feel like my IUD may have affected the results. I'm into astrology and signs to seem to point to a surprise with Jupiter translating my 7th(5th in natal) and passing over my 7th sun and 8th house Pluto.
>>
>>18806739
Shouldn't you take out your IUD before you get pregnant? I mean, when I got pregnant taking out a tampon hurt like a bitch because my cervix was expanding. Having an IUD removed after the cervix expands sounds....bloody.
>>
>>18806722
>>18806670
fuck you m8 :^)

>>18806656
Alright sorry about that, hm alright, I will scry for you and give you a few cards as well.

A museum filled with people there I see a figure, it reminds me of the venus figure voluptuous and beautiful in its own unique way. there is someone staring at it and smiling. She leaves the museum, goes home, a cat greets her and she smiles at the cat picks it up, she goes and sits down to watch tv while petting the cat. She seems sad she keeps looking at the phone as if she was expecting a call...

Feels like you will be in a period of stand stillness, but it seems you have been working on yourself for some time, I can feel that you have gone through a series of changes in your life to get where you are right now. But this scry didn't provide me enough information to safely say if something good will happen or not so lets ask the cards shall we?

your 3 cards
temperance
wheel of fortune
10 of pentacles

Okay, so yes you will have to be patient, something good will happen that will change your life in a 360 degree but it wont happen soon, perhaps a job opportunity will arise, have you been having troubles with money? because the wheel tells me your luck is about to change, the 10 of pentacles tells me that you might get a new job that might help your financial situation, but it will take some time before it happens

best of luck anon

>>18806723
>>18806717
wow thanks for the reading it is very detailed, thank you very much if you ever need another read be sure to look for me thank you very much, I truly appreciate this.

>>18806734
sorry m8 im out maybe next time
>>
>>18806756
>if you ever need another read be sure to look for me
will do!
>>
>>18806764
Do you mean that? I don't really have anything else planned in my future.
>>
>>18806756
Yes, I've been working on myself for a while
>have you been having troubles with money?
yup.
>but it will take some time before it happens
I'm patient, so I'll wait, I know what it can refer to.
Thank you very much for a reading
>>
File: 1435856729812.jpg (141KB, 543x405px) Image search: [Google]
1435856729812.jpg
141KB, 543x405px
>>18806771
>>
>>18806744
I'm not looking to get pregnant. Not something I'm ready for again, albeit 7 years later. I was asking to see what would come up, if I end up being then it'll be something I'll deal with and plus drs are more than equipped to do so . I see your concern tho
>>
File: Alucard.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Alucard.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>18806278
I try to look at the world in as realistic way as possible. I'm known for my sarcasm.
I'm thinking i might quit my job, don't really like it anymore but it's a decent one and i am treated well. Is it a good idea?
>>
>>18806781
Fair enough. Getting pregnant sucks. Also, I got a read on here when I thought I might've been pregnant even though I didn't have any symtoms at the time. Got "Sun, Nine of Wands, Nine of Pentacles, Hanged Man"
it sucked, bruv. Good luck, though.
>>
>>18806768
haha just make sure you check the trip ;)

>>18806769
>>18806778
reported you as well, fuck off dude

>>18806773
I wish you the best of luck, like they say "good things come to those who wait"
>>
File: Officer Downe.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Officer Downe.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>>18806278
Capricorn, dominantly Saturnian, idealistic & inspired which can lead to cynicism with the disappointment of reality, recently inspired by a mystical awakening despite a predominantly skeptical character history, blessed & cursed by an overactive self-awareness.

I'm not sure how to phrase this best, so I'll try to keep it open ended:

What should I focus on to overcome my self-defeating nature at this critical point in my life? Either what is it at the source of my problem, or what should I be conscious of to lift myself out of this cycle? I feel trapped by my own design and I'm looking for insights to overcome the single obstacle blocking the path I'm trying to live out.
>>
Reading for Jude law rares.
>>18806526
What part of mgs v is that.
>>18806657
But he's a schizophrenic.... Great show though.
>>18806820
What's that from anon.
>>
File: judelaw.jpg (32KB, 316x440px) Image search: [Google]
judelaw.jpg
32KB, 316x440px
>>18806838
Could you do a love reading for me?
>>
File: joodlaw.jpg (14KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
joodlaw.jpg
14KB, 300x350px
>>18806838
When can I expect to get out of this rut?
>>
File: images (4).jpg (19KB, 306x481px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
19KB, 306x481px
>>18806838
evening sweet Ches. What you can say about my loved one for today, something important
>>
>>18806849
Ok.

Seeing someone almost seemed overseas that's about to be interested. Feels like aus.
Feels like a LDR.
Feels pretty good.

Ten of cups and two of wands keep being flashed when love comes up. Followed by the tower...

When you do get a partner be very careful who you choose because it will be a really great time right up to the end.

The cards are showing that you shouldn't marry. It will destroy any relationship you have.
Just coast for as long as you can. Without making a srs commitment.

Seeing some money coming your way soon not a lot though.
>>
File: heyjude.jpg (233KB, 1025x1222px) Image search: [Google]
heyjude.jpg
233KB, 1025x1222px
>>18806820
>>18806838
Jude Law has my birthday what the fuck anon

Also it's from Officer Downe, read the script at a job before it was made into a film, fell madly in love with it and went on a personal crusade to see it made -- company didn't option it, some low-budget house did instead, broke my heart.

Just a week ago I was out with a friend and stumbled across a lone copy of the actual GN completely by chance, and it was fucking SIGNED. Scooped it up in a heartbeat, felt like a gift after all these years.
>>
File: jude-law.jpg (18KB, 378x480px) Image search: [Google]
jude-law.jpg
18KB, 378x480px
>>18806838
I'm going to move forward, one trembling atrophied step at a time. So please tell me how my career outlook is like. I am going to embark on an arts n crafts journey. I am aware I will abandon old ways.
>>
>>18806876
That's really helpful, Cheswick, And you're right about money too. Thank you very much for doing this reading
>>
File: tumblr_o2eon4hRF71tiyoguo1_500.png (344KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2eon4hRF71tiyoguo1_500.png
344KB, 500x417px
>>18806838
A general reading or a love reading would be nice if you can
>>
>>18806861

Seeing lots of female energy around you. I feel a new woman would help you solve your problems.

But it's more a internal struggle that's not going anywhere. If you can't figure it out what about a shrink? Or try rituals to cleanse your mind through quartz.

Money's really tight for the next few months make better decisions op.
>>18806866
That I like there kind spirit and driving personality.
But they feel scared on the inside for some reason tonight.

Lots of work is ahead of them as well as shitty coworkers and boss problems. I think they should go to school again and seek better employment and higher mental states.

As for you I wish you would take some reiki classes you would be great and have fun doing it.
>>
>>18806876
Can I get a reading of maybe a general direction or sign I should be looking for in my career?
>>
>>18806907
How do I gain the motivation needed?
Will I grow a beard?
>>
File: 4617080488.jpg (153KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
4617080488.jpg
153KB, 1024x768px
>>18806838
Love reading please, Ches
>>
File: jude.jpg (442KB, 2207x3086px) Image search: [Google]
jude.jpg
442KB, 2207x3086px
>>18806907
Hi Cheswick, can i get a reading?
I just want to know if she and I will be able to be together as a couple in the future. Every time we try something gets in the way and ruins everything.
>>
>>18806876
Can I ascend spirituaslly and leave the human experience (reincarnation,etc) for something better?
>>
>>18806907
Thanks Cheswick!
>>
File: images (5).jpg (17KB, 236x343px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
17KB, 236x343px
>>18806907
Tnx heart.
>reiki classes
Once I made an astral map (paid) and in it also did the same advice

And about my next girlfriend, how does she feel today? Im curious to meet her

+1 jude
>>
>>18806896
That's amazing that you would try and make a difference by making a movie. A real achievement.
I'm happy you finally found it op.
Man your the kinda person I want to hang out with IRL.
Why am I stuck in leaf land. Sucks.

Jude's born four days after I am. Wierd synchronized birthday.

So do you draw or do anything artistic anon.
What's Jude's new show like I've never seen it.
Repo men was godtier
>>18806899
That's a huge step for you anon. I'm not sure if your ready.
I feel the anxiety is killing you and your dream. Pick up some yellow calcite. Or any yellow stone you find try to be around yellow colours. It will drain the fear and help you.
I think a male influence will help mentor you and your talents. Not sure who though.
>Tfw it's Bob ross.
You have a lot of love on the inside of you too. But no-one sees it because your so shy. You need to try anon. Try. It's almost as if your virtue is love.
>>18806901
I luv u bb
>>18806905
Seeing that love is great in the honeymooning phase for you and that's all. You seem to get bored very quick are you a Aries? Kek.
You do tend to be jealous and just jump into arguments... Got to stop anon. Pick your battles and relax.
Your really looking to spend your life with someone in the long term but your nasty habits on the inside are so hypocritical that I dunno if a partner is possible till you grow up.
One nighters and tinder sluts or hookers until then op.
>>
>>18806955
luv u too
>>
>>18806955
Is my love life going to pick up soon and with who?
>>
>>18806876
What does my crush feel about me?
>>
>>18806921
Alex Jones male vitality grows beards super quick. My friend got it and he had the same problem. Grew in about a week.

As for motivation.
Try to drastically change your activity level. Try for routines they work well.
I think it's more you have to many choices and not enough money to do any of the good ones.
I think if you found a old friend that could help you as a teacher he could motivate the shit out of you.
>>18806925
Seeing your dad has a very big influence over you and your choices for love. I really think a partner that was into a religion would work out well for you. And easily accepted by your famalam. Seeing the high priestess.... Drama is about to hit you like a drive by anon expect keks.
>>18806926
This is a past life issue with a master slave life in Rome.
I'm really glad your together at all since she was killed for being with you then...

Everything is great for a lasting relationship between you and her I think you need to plan your lives together though both of you need structure and guidance.
Wondering if it's you or her about to go to school.
Be sure to marry her if it's her cause I see it ending if you don't.
>>18806927
Yes it is possible the reason you even feel this is because of your highly advanced memories on the lion people planet.
I'm sure you also find yourself attracted to blonds because of it too.

I'm seeing money's tight again. But your about to be very happy I feel a birthday or something. I'm seeing school upcoming again or some kind of hard training at a job or something.
>>18806943
I'm seeing her browse on tumblr and be sad about the attacks today. She's a cute girl.

I really think you should get back into making money with your talent. It gets you a better reincarnation next life if you use magical talents.

????why do I keep hearing the sound track to vash'jir around you anon. ????
>>
>>18806955
Thank you, man. That is relevant and sobering. I wanna hear more about 'love.' How do you think showing it will help me?
>>
File: Jude-Law.jpg (77KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
Jude-Law.jpg
77KB, 660x660px
>>18806992
>Alex jones male vitality
nor}t in america, ches.
If i grew one how would it be?
>I think it's more you have to many choices and not enough money to do any of the good ones.
So which one do i choose?
>>
>>18806981
I am seeing someone that I think you know in a workplace setting that you ask out.
Cute brunette with small hands but terrible hair.
>>18806989
Your crush was thinking about msg friends and whether her facebook was liked or not...

No thoughts about you yet. But maybe tomorrow is your day anon! Hang on.
>>
>>18807002
The shitty ones... What about learning astrology it's very fun and engaging. Also you can make money doing it.
>>
>>18806992
Lion people planet? memories? was i there?
>I'm sure you also find yourself attracted to blonds because of it too.
Yeah, i like them.
But how do i ascend? and to what?
>>
>>18806955
f
love reading
>>
>>18807006
>the shitty ones
beard or choices?
I'll look up astrology later.
Could i revisit prersent ideas in the future?
>>
>>18807003
Does Wade like me? What do you see happening with that?
>>
>>18806992
How is my karma and how does it affects my incarnations?
>>
>>18807025
affect
>>
File: shutterstock_100448047.jpg (729KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_100448047.jpg
729KB, 1000x667px
>>18807006
Who is my soulmate? How Do I sustain our bond?
>>
>>18806995
>>18806955
Do you think my shyness and seeming coldness is making people misunderstand me, seeing no love in me, and thereby doubting my ability as an artist?
>>
>>18807008
You should ascend back to them... Because if your this unhappy being on earth they will come and liberate you.

Why did you come here in the first place you should have gone near Andromeda. It's happier there op.

>Jude with hand in his pocket... Aww Shiet.
>>18807010
Seeing that you have a lot of emotional issues with yourself not being good enough for a partner. Like self sabatoge.
But your very carefree in love like almost strutting leo.jpg
Which is terrible for love. I hope you get lucky when pick a guy.
The next relationship is gonna b gud. Up until the end when you start pressuring out of your own insecurities.

Is it possible you can talk to some gfs already in a relationship for pointers.
>>
File: images (6).jpg (6KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
6KB, 227x222px
>>18807003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SC9bX3BeGI&t=449s
that one? dont know what could represent...dont play wow and dont live near water.
but great track

let me bet one! probably my next gf would come by my possible job in reiki i guess. it's funny you recommend a gook magic kind

Would it be amazing and a little abusive to find out her tumblr by scry? Kek, please?

+++Jude
>>
>>18806992
>Drama is about to hit you like a drive by anon expect keks.
fml
>>
File: 1484170124-theholiday.gif (474KB, 500x261px) Image search: [Google]
1484170124-theholiday.gif
474KB, 500x261px
>>18807044
>You should ascend back to them... Because if your this unhappy being on earth they will come and liberate you
After my death i imagine?
>>Jude with hand in his pocket... Aww Shiet.
Kek
>>
>>18807010
>>18807044
I agree with you. whens the next relationship coming? and ty
>>
>>18807059
Also, Cheswick ive been experiencing a lot of deja vus lately, what is the meaning.
>>
>>18807040
Yeah it's exactly why. But they don't doubt your artistic ability just your personality.
>>18807015
Well I really see you happier with a mentor. To help you with choices and find one that suits you.
>>18807017
I see this is more like a "I wanna just chase wade until it gets boring."
Except if you actually presue it won't get boring.
See you growing a lot as a individual if you end up ever catching up with him. Which is Great for you. Exactly what you need at present.
You seem to be very defeatist on the inside about him. Like a mini war. You need to relax and ask him out.
>>18807025
Well your saving crickets and horn worms karma quotea was very low. Really hurt your score.
Your depressed thoughts were up by 10% so that also hurt the score.

Better free some crickets when it warms up or your in for a shit summertime.
>>18807034
You don't just have one. There is also soulties too.
Really best if you scry them in water yourself.

But I'm seeing someone around from a mongol life two doors down from you.
>>
>>18807044
Can I get a general reading, just anything to look for in life to help improve my career, love life, etc. Which ever one seems the most important cause I'm just kinda coasting here and don't know what to do.
>>
>>18807075
Who is this mentor, cheswick?
>>
Sorry but I'm new to this kind of stuff. How would I go about asking somebody to help me identify where I can find something I lost?
>>
>>18807047
>>18807047
Why is she back, what does she want from me?
>>
>>18807047
Well originally it wasn't gook it was poo in the loo.
But yeah fuck the gooks and nips.
>>18807059
You can remote view and ascend that way anon.
>>18807064
I feel it's during a summer. When there's a lot of rain. And or water.
>>18807047
Maybe your supposed to go swimming. It was the first thing I thought. Or maybe look at underwater wrecks on Google.
>>18807065
Means your higher self is trying to warn you... Have you been finding dimes a lot also.??
Very worried anon. Goodnight sweet prince
>>
File: IMG_0482.jpg (42KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0482.jpg
42KB, 300x300px
>>18807095
>>
I'm dying
>>
>>18807086
It's a guy I think you've met before. Seems to have a big brother sorta feels.
>>
>>18807098
>I'm dying
I'm sorry
>>18807097
Is this hard mode... Just pictures no query topkek
>>
>>18807017
>>18807075
It doesn't seem like he likes me that way so IDK Cheswick I am not going to look desperate lol.
>>
>>18807096
>Very worried anon. Goodnight sweet prince
Im not dying soon rigth.
And I dont know about dimes.
>>
>>18807097
She's back in your life because you need to learn from her still.

She wants to be around you because she misses you. you were the best she had and she finally realized it.

You need to think about what you want with her and if she's worth even being your friend your going to be very unstable and aggressive towards her. But that's not what you really want you would like to be around her again and want things to be like they were.
You can always shrug off the pride and prejudice and go back to her anon.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>18807096
>You can remote view and ascend that way anon.
But now, remembering their planet implies i was/am one of them, so are they like people say they are? blonde, blue/gold eyes,etc.
>>
File: 220px-Jude_Law_-_Headshot[1].jpg (13KB, 220x260px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Jude_Law_-_Headshot[1].jpg
13KB, 220x260px
>>18807102
tell me about my nxt bf
>>
>>18807075
Thanks cheswick. You've helped me today. I'm going to try and be more open, and swallow my pride more often, less commanding, so people feel less reluctant to appreciate my art. Thanks to you. I love you.
>>
File: kulbahinam.jpg (152KB, 1024x752px) Image search: [Google]
kulbahinam.jpg
152KB, 1024x752px
>>18807034
Understood & Noted. This is totally making sense. Though are their any additional tidbits I should know in regarding?
>>
>>18807112
I think it's a emotional depression that your higher selves in other multiverses are trying to warn you about.
Just don't get depressed anon.
I think you have some education choices to make in the future too. Lots of them.
>>
>>18807102
My love is leaving me and there's nothing I can do
>>
>>18807131
Bet you can do a backflip.
>>
File: PJ.jpg (202KB, 1500x998px) Image search: [Google]
PJ.jpg
202KB, 1500x998px
>>18806955
I'm a filmmaker, or at least on the path to gaining significance. Logging my hours in the underbelly right now and trying to pay my dues until I'm called on.

The Young Pope (Jude's new show) is actually fantastic for its take on mysticism and spirituality at odds with politics & bureaucracy -- it shows the eternal struggle within the Catholic church between the Earthly and the Heavenly, the grounded and the inspired. It gets a little over-the-top for typical european cinema aesthetics in the beginning, but as the show progresses it really starts to hit its stride. Be warned: it's blatantly testing you in the first few episodes, hoping to gauge your reaction before you move on. Be intuitive while you watch, but it gets my recommendation.

And likewise, I could use more spiritually-sensitive and inquisitive types in my life right now. Fortunately just met a reader from a new circle of friends to me, but I'm getting tired of how everyone seems so brutally grounded by the earthly right now.

Do you mind doing a reading on the question I posed to ghost reader earlier?
>>18806820
I can tell I'm in a time of great change, a time marked by the dominant facets of my sign, and a time to be tested... But despite the situational awareness I feel lost on how to proceed.

Extra-Holy Jude just in case.
>>
>>18807123
Post some art anon.
>>18807118
Yes most of them are.. you should also be attracted to natural tanned girls. Not fake orange ones.
>>18807120
Nice enough. Seems very emotionally distant and scarred though.
Maybe you can change him
>>
File: jude-law-2.jpg (41KB, 680x478px) Image search: [Google]
jude-law-2.jpg
41KB, 680x478px
>>18807128
>I think it's a emotional depression that your higher selves in other multiverses are trying to warn you about.
>Just don't get depressed anon.
Youre resally accurate, Cheswick, thanks a lot.
Was depressed today, wanted to stab myself in the throat.
Education chices you say? anything overseas?
>>18807137
>filmmaker
Interesting anon, good luck on your dreams.
>>
File: 96SG4sA3[1].jpg (144KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
96SG4sA3[1].jpg
144KB, 1536x1536px
>>18807096
What does E feel for me?
>>
File: 150318-news-jude-law.jpg (23KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
150318-news-jude-law.jpg
23KB, 350x262px
Can you give me a general reading about the issues im currently experiencing? Could use some guidance. Thank you.
>>
>>18807135
No, but if that brings my love back I'd do thousands
>>
File: images (8).jpg (8KB, 192x262px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
8KB, 192x262px
>>18807096
Ches ches...her tumblr ? pleaaase?
>>
File: 1489960732300.png (462KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489960732300.png
462KB, 800x800px
>>18807140
>Yes most of them are.. you should also be attracted to natural tanned girls. Not fake orange ones.
I think i am, cant remember well now.
But if most of them are like that, odds are in my favor
>inb4 black and brown
Thank you Cheswick.
Anything more i should know about that?
>>
File: tumblr_nvyrb91RW81s112kao1_500.jpg (87KB, 500x636px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvyrb91RW81s112kao1_500.jpg
87KB, 500x636px
>>18807153
>>18807140
wrong image
>>
File: wpid-152024[1].jpg (124KB, 600x333px) Image search: [Google]
wpid-152024[1].jpg
124KB, 600x333px
>>18807120
>>18807140
>emotionally distant
please no. are you speaking emotionally distant towards others or is this to me too? what are his hobbies?
>>
>>18807140
https://www.instagram.com/p/BL9sfDYj-H8/?taken-by=moro_oster
>>
File: 1476416244142.gif (40KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1476416244142.gif
40KB, 350x263px
>>18807150
Got chills reading that.
>>
File: 2200_Jude-Law-d_copy_2[1].jpg (208KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
2200_Jude-Law-d_copy_2[1].jpg
208KB, 500x600px
>>18807140
How did I do on the exam and should I become a nanny?
>>
>>18807163
Doesn’t matter, I'm dying
>>
File: 1488849402765.jpg (40KB, 571x460px) Image search: [Google]
1488849402765.jpg
40KB, 571x460px
>>18807153
>>18807157
The fuck is that "meme"
>>
>>18807203
/mu/ shit.
>>
>>18807221
It's horrifying
>>
>>18807262
pretty funny in context
>>
trading
>>
What does it mean being spiritual?
>>
>>18807137
Yeah sure.
>>18807142
I do see chance overseas. But as a teacher of English.
>>18807145
Really feels great today. Full of false hopes and drama.
Wondering if your interested in the occult
I'm seeing natural talent in you.
>>18807150
Try backflipping with your dick. Anon works every time.
>>18807160
Not many he likes writing poetry and going to live music
>>18807164
Seeing a b but very low b. Almost a c

As for being a nanny are you sure you want to be around asshole kids the rest of your life. Honestly maybe it's for you I wouldn't do it.
>>18807152
Well she's looking at cute shit like dogs and popular culture has a lot of Drake and one direction on hers.
>>
>>18807316
Ches you made a mistake.
Lyrans are supposed to be Caucasians so therefore you were wrong
>>
>>18807320
I dunno I've seen them blue furred and yellow furred... Like they all have the vietnam tans
>>
>>18807344
No i mean, humans supposed to be lyrans or having shit to do with the "lion planet" are Caucasians.
>>
>>18807140
How /fit/ can I get?
>>
File: jude_law_gallery_4.jpg (147KB, 517x953px) Image search: [Google]
jude_law_gallery_4.jpg
147KB, 517x953px
>>18807316
What chakras are blocked?
>>
File: 220px-Jude_Law_at_TIFF2[1].jpg (17KB, 220x260px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Jude_Law_at_TIFF2[1].jpg
17KB, 220x260px
>>18807316
Does D have feelings towards me in the romantic sense and will he make a move?
>>
>>18807316
>One direction
Who t fuck still listen to one direction
>>
>>18807316
>I do see chance overseas. But as a teacher of English.
Its something.
As long as i dont teach gooks
>>
Looking for a scryer, I need an answer to something. I'm not a reader or anything, but I can perhaps trade cool/cute pics or music.
>>
>>18807366
Fuck look at that face.. look at his hands...
Got to always go out with someone that brings you coffee.

Well I've heard of your not on the powder you can only get so fit.
And certain reps do certain muscles.

What are you really looking for.

Don't do sit ups they don't do shit.

I found swimming is great for exercise. But I like the bikes machine too.
>>18807367
On you the green one and yellow one.
>>18807377
>as long as I don't teach gooks

Fuck I know right. They like to lie that you rape them and charge you fuck them. And there fat fuck buhdda.
>>18807370
He really likes you but he's addicted to porn and is worried he would ruin everything thing by not staying hard... Weirdly enough he does jerk off to you...
He feels nervous on the inside maybe that's why he's so shy with feels around you.
Your very pretty so it's real interesting you are waiting for this one guy.?
He really likes animals esp. Frogs unless he's actually thinking of memes tonight.

Seeing it end up you approach him.
>>18807376
She likes the one guy... And would never admit it so shhhh. Don't spoil our secret .
>>18807355
Well what the fuck are the ones that are more thundercat looking and based as fuck.
What the fuck is a lyran? Isn't that the werewolfs from the underworld movies.
>>18807320
I've seen three main races blue, tiger colored, and tanned lions color.

I mean facially I guess there whitish? But they look like thundercats from plundar...
>>
>>18807361
Does this make you feel his power as a acolyte has diminished?
Does this make you feel he's a asshole?
Does this make him any less of a magician?
Have you heard about the freemason sex/jerk off coffins?
Does this make you feel scared to cry cheswicks secrets?
Are you scared of being a scryer now?
Did you like thoths style of sodomy?
How long did you keep scrying after you found out?
Did you like it op?
>genuinely curious op
>>
>>18807406
>Well I've heard of your not on the powder you can only get so fit.
>And certain reps do certain muscles.
>What are you really looking for.
>Don't do sit ups they don't do shit.
>I found swimming is great for exercise. But I like the bikes machine too.

Sit ups strengthen your core. Do situps.
If you truly want to get /fit/ you're looking at lifting weights, cardio doesn't really burn fat or build muscle. Cardio, as the name states, is good for the cardiovascular system (your heart). I'd recommend looking into StrongLifts 5x5 for starting out (google it)
>>
>>18807427
Hey what would a good workout for a girl be.
I do bikes and swimming walk about two miles a day.
>>
>>18807427
Also, protein powder isn't any better at getting you swole than food is. Protein powder just makes it easier to consume the amount of protein your body needs to build muscle, but it is unnecessary if you plan out your diet efficiently. Ideally, you should be consuming 1g of protein per pound you weight. So, if you weight 180 pounds, you should be consuming 180 grams of protein a day.
>>
>>18807406
>Well I've heard of your not on the powder you can only get so fit.
Dont want to use anything like that, mate.
>>18807427
Thanks anon.
:)
>>
>>18806926
>>18806992
>Past life issue
Really? That sounds awfully sorrowful. I have no clue about any of my previous lives, but it saddens me that things like that can carry over to the next life. Is there anything else you can tell me about that? (if you have the time of course)

>Wondering if it's you or her about to go to school.
We are both in college, so I'm not sure how to interpret that.

Thank you very much for the reading Cheswick! (and sorry for the late reply)
>>
>>18807431
Read what I wrote. It applies to both males and females. Lift weights, look into StrongLifts 5x5 and go from there. Also, I'm this guy: >>18807402
Would you mind scrying for me real quick?
>>
>>18807432
>180 pounds,
>tfw 110 pounds
>>
>>18807432
I heard some guys to get swole just eat eggs all day long.
And maybe eat a steak one day of the week
>>
>>18807406
>He really likes animals esp. Frogs unless he's actually thinking of memes tonight.
I love you. He seems like a good fit for me.

>Weirdly enough he does jerk off to you..
Just to me or us together?
>>
File: jude_law_gallery_7.jpg (60KB, 300x561px) Image search: [Google]
jude_law_gallery_7.jpg
60KB, 300x561px
>>18807406
>On you the green one and yellow one.
Thanks.

Do you see anything interesting in the future?
>>
>>18807439
Eggs are high on protein and calories, so yes, eggs are good for gaining weight. Though your diet shouldn't consist of just one type of food, it should be varied. Also, that's a very good way to develop a hatred for eggs.
>>
File: 8576cccb1bf562df595862de67fadbde.jpg (190KB, 817x1222px) Image search: [Google]
8576cccb1bf562df595862de67fadbde.jpg
190KB, 817x1222px
>>18807406
is z jealous of my new lover?
>>
>>18807422
Nah I think that he's a creepy, fat, greasy weirdo.
I mean the animal in question was a pig. That's what he stuck his dick into, Cheswick.
That's the kind of guy I think Ape of Th0th is. A pig fucker lol.
>>
>>18807406
I mean lyrans,pledeians, many names, etc.
But i see we both got confused, forget it cheswick.
Thanks tho.
>>
>>18807434
So fit lied to me...
>>18807436
But those machines look scary... Wouldn't guys at the gym look at me funny?
I'm 6"0 running 155-145 lbs. Depending if I work out during the week.

I wouldn't mind being as strong as a babuska. I want to be able to save my puppers from a bear attack.
>>
File: branded.jpg (32KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
branded.jpg
32KB, 640x427px
>>18807461
What is my soul fate? or whatever you can tell me about my soul?
Please, reader.
>>
>>18807444
So then what should I eat then.
>>
>>18807461
>But those machines look scary... Wouldn't guys at the gym look at me funny?
>I'm 6"0 running 155-145 lbs. Depending if I work out during the week.
>I wouldn't mind being as strong as a babuska. I want to be able to save my puppers from a bear attack.

Fact: Fit girls are fucking hot.
Fact: You won't get swole from one day to the next.
Fact: It takes a tremendous amount of work and dedication to get swole.
Fact: Lifting helps you develop yourself as a better human.

Also, please scry for me

My query is:
What exactly was that "awakening" I had after that conversation with L a year ago?
>>
>>18807406
general
>>
>>18807470
Thanks for skipping me, autistic fuck
>>
>>18807470
Foods that are high on protein and foods that are high on carbs, also some veggies. Read labels when you buy food. Plan your meals to include: A good source of protein, a good source of carbs, and some veggies.
>>
>>18807455
Could have been symbolic...
Besides YOLO
>>18807440
You guys together. Really imagines kissing you and feeling you up a lot. Gets him hard pretty quick.
>>18807443
Seeing money issues with you again save instead of spend op.
Feeling a lot of emotional distress having to do with your magic abilities.
A lot of your month has been getting to a point where you've finally made it only to be knocked down to the very beginning like a modern day Prometheus in all things.
You have a great outlook still even though life is shit your a really inspiring person to take life this way.
>>18807451
Pretty much z is done with you... Getting a zack or zaina...
>>
>>18807501
I'm certain that it wasnt symbolic.
I'm sure of what I saw.
>>
File: trump-hand-meme-3__oPt.jpg (57KB, 580x364px) Image search: [Google]
trump-hand-meme-3__oPt.jpg
57KB, 580x364px
>>18807501
>knocked down to the very beginning like a modern day Prometheus in all things.
That's a rather dramatic angle.
>You have a great outlook still even though life is shit your a really inspiring person to take life this way.
It's quite simple, really. It's a matter of finding humor in things. For any anons having a rough time, after crying, try having a laughing fit because of how pathetic everything is. It works wonders. Right there is optimism's creation.

Did you gift a microscope to that lover of yours? How did it turn out?
>>
Could I have ever done that succesfully? Is it still possible?
>>
File: Side_Effects_Jude_Law.jpg (136KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
Side_Effects_Jude_Law.jpg
136KB, 658x370px
>>18807536
>>
>>18807485
Cause I'm recently getting into guletn free foods.
Are they a good choice.
>>18807474
So would I be less or more attractive to a marine swole?
>>18807477
Seeing depression and anxiety but also seeing you perfectly happy with it. Almost if you've come to terms with the way things are.
Seeing your very lead by anything and everything... Be careful or you'll be headed in the wrong direction real quick.
>>18807484
Neat your welcome. Jack off to me tonight honey.
>>18807474
I'm seeing it was a more of a understanding then a awaking. But I'm glad you had it. Your better now.

Seeing I think your also a tarot reader too.

Seeing fish around you... And the colour light green.

Seeing your very easily taken with women that can teach you life lessons and would be happy being around a smart woman. Seeing your really struggling with being alone ATM. But I see a education chance if you want it coming up. You should try for it.
>>18807465
A soul is constantly in flux there are life paths and fates but I've never heard of a soul fate.
You usually forget everything next life so there's no real soul path. If there was it would just be to experience shit.

I honestly think your life path is to help people and to be a perpetual comedian.

>path is to become a beloved meme master 777 praise kek. And get to work.
>>
>>18807149
Answer mine plz
>>
File: images (9).jpg (9KB, 250x334px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
9KB, 250x334px
>>18807501
J feelings for me
>>
>>18807545
>A soul is constantly in flux there are life paths and fates but I've never heard of a soul fate.
Can I do or get to something more that that?
For what purpose do souls experience over and over again? what happens when you experience too much?
>>
I'll see if I can do a few readings for a bit before I go to bed. I do tarot. A nice Kurt Russell definitely improves your chances of me getting around to your reading but is not required by any means.

Name
Query ( I will do detailed y/n, preferably not romance)
>>
>>18807535
No he said he didn't want a expensive gift from a girl...:(
He didn't gibs address yet either so I could just send it anyway.

Your a pretty amazing person though. I would love being your friend in real life.
>>18807540
Oh I fucking saw that movie. That girl in it was fucked up.
>>
>>18807565
>Oh I fucking saw that movie
Was it a good movie?
>>
>>18807501
is my crush my next partner?
>>
>>18807545
>Cause I'm recently getting into guletn free foods.
>Are they a good choice.
No. Avoid that bullshit.

>So would I be less or more attractive to a marine swole?

Definitely swole, but it shouldn't be a third person who you get swole for, it should be for you.

>I'm seeing it was a more of a understanding then a awaking. But I'm glad you had it. Your better now.

I don't know if I'm better now for it, and if it truly was an understanding, and it was correct, then that means that L is definitely my woman.

>Seeing I think your also a tarot reader too.

Not really a reader, but I know a bit. I made this website: drawcard.website

>Seeing fish around you... And the colour light green.

>Seeing your very easily taken with women that can teach you life lessons and would be happy being around a smart woman. Seeing your really struggling with being alone ATM. But I see a education chance if you want it coming up. You should try for it.

You got this right, somewhat. This education chance I don't see it in the books yet, though I am a student at the moment.
>>
what do I need to realize in this very moment?
>>
>>18807561
John
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVeMiVU77wo
Not necessarily romance-related, I just want to know what will happen between me and *that* girl in the future. Will we fight again just like the last time?
>>
>>18807561
J
outlier - snarky puppy
Will I finally be landing a job in the coming weeks?
>>
>>18807561
Emily 18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXPAsP8sNm4

Would you mind doing a general?
>>
>>18807585
Here's Plissken
>>
>>18807561
Like isn't he snake
>wtf I love Kurt Russell now.
>>18807149
Yeah.

Seeing two options left that will get you outta of it.
But you just observing things too much and doing too little action. You need to maybe write out and brainstorm in a diary or something.
Writings a great outlet for you op. You should use it.
I'm still seeing you slip back into food and depression/sleep.
You need a routine and need a job. >>18807557
When you experience too much you get the thousand mile stare usually if a guide notices it. Your rotated to another planet that's free of suffering.
The reason to experience shit over and over again is because you've fucked up and it's like a punishment almost. Unless your a soldier soul... They like the punishment lives and seek them out in earnest.

Yours is to be kind and make people laugh op.

Pretty sweet deal...

Mines reading faggots and tfw no gfs.
>>
>>18807561
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGC1bV4-fmk honestly his best movie

Eric
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr-SqRWImmI
Is my near future looking up for me?
>>
can divination be used to help me get my ex gf back? we dated for 2.5 years and i mistreated her at times

i want her back more than anything, it's been 4 months and i want to an hero tbqh
>>
File: jude_law_headshot-2004.jpg (103KB, 554x256px) Image search: [Google]
jude_law_headshot-2004.jpg
103KB, 554x256px
>>18807601
Have I experienced too much? (IMO yeah)
Am i close to be free?
>>
>>18807561
Melina
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeMVDuIO3J0
I would like to know about my future yt career, is it gonna be successful? thanks :3
>>
>>18807608
No -_-

Divination is only for getting answers. You mistreated her and she left you. Now you know for future relationships, don't mistreat your woman. If you are lucky enough to get another chance, you better hold on to it and do it right.
>>
>>18807609
true freedom is disinterested in both the notions of being bound and being free
>>
File: 1490061974114.gif (2MB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
1490061974114.gif
2MB, 400x303px
>>18807620
I just want a happy ride or no more rides here mate
>>
>>18807595
Can someone give me the quick plot rundown of the snake movies.
>>18807570
It was like she pretended to sleepwalk on drugs Jude gave her and kill the guy because he became poor. She also fucked her female shrink.
And plotted to destroy Jude's life

Fuck her Jude owned her at the end with a Thorazine nightmare.
>>18807551
Seeing him thinking of you intensely ATM.
Are you with this guy I see him with his arm around you on a couch...

Seeing tons of love on both sides with internal struggles of overwhelming over thinking. Seeing a sexual relationship is possible in the near future.
>>18807573
Seeing you have a lot more choice then just your crush if you'd only stop looking at what's right in front of you and see the bigger picture. Seeing vultures around you are you interested in death or around death at all...??
Usually vultures around people mean there good healers
>>
>>18807609
I don't think you've experienced enough to warrant leaving.
If you just wanna escape your never going to.
>>
>>18807585

Your humble Plissken is very much appreciated.

>ace of swords rev, five of pentacles reversed, six of swords
There's probably not going to be as much action as you hoped. No, you won't fight, you've both moved on, but you'll remain on somewhat good terms.
>>
File: kurt.jpg (29KB, 1024x536px) Image search: [Google]
kurt.jpg
29KB, 1024x536px
>>18807561
Alex
Nobody Loves me Like You by Low Roar
Where do I start with K?
>>
>>18807641
there has to be a away, at least to leave this horrible earth
tell me, please
>>
>>18807501
see anything with me and C?
>>
File: jude-law-wants-you-04.jpg (217KB, 1161x1222px) Image search: [Google]
jude-law-wants-you-04.jpg
217KB, 1161x1222px
>>18807649
>>
>>18807649
the only true way out is a conscious death and not a suicidal one
>>
>>18807645
What a pretty name. I hope you end up going with k.
>>
>>18807655
>conscious death
so if die normally that would be enough?
>>
>>18807633
>Are you with this guy
Its a girl
I dont get it...If she likes me why dont talk to me
>>
>>18807617
will divination get me answers on how to get her back?

or something of that matter? like telling if she will be in my future?
>>
>>18807660
no, because it's not the body that needs to die but the narrator who thinks he is bound
>>
>>18807671
dont understand atm, ist late now.
thanks tho
>>
>>18807668
You can try and ask if there's still a chance for you and her. There are no guarantees though, and really, all you hear here should be taken with a grain of salt. If something does come to be that you heard here, then great, if it doesn't, oh well.
>>
>>18807641
hey ches what do you use to scry? Is a fancy black mirror or do you just use anything that's reflective?
>>
>>18807668
>>18807675
requesting someone to tell if there is still a chance

i want to treat her right this time and never leave her
>>
File: o-JUDE-LAW-2003-facebook[1].jpg (809KB, 1536x2265px) Image search: [Google]
o-JUDE-LAW-2003-facebook[1].jpg
809KB, 1536x2265px
>>18807501
I am supposed to have a man coming into my life soon romantic. Can you tell me about him?
>>
>>18807674
just don't give up, trust me that all the pain is meant to help release all the things you need to let go of. you might need to extinguish aspects of yourself but not you as a being entirely or else you'll miss out on the point of it all
>>
>>18807660
No a war death might though
>>18807653
She seems to have a lot of choice when it comes to men.
But I see a very happy relationship from her viewpoint with you. Like having your kids happy.
You however seem very fatalist almost like pepe...
You need to get a real job anon and make some money. It would do wonders for your internal mentality. You seem very intelligent too. Why not just for keks try to be optimistic for awhile.
I feel your real path is one of a writer anon.
Gotta to get famous first then your allowed to be depressed
>>
File: asddsaghj.jpg (186KB, 843x1034px) Image search: [Google]
asddsaghj.jpg
186KB, 843x1034px
>try using a pendulum
>mfw I realized it's entirely based on the subconscious movements of my arm and i fell for the fucking trick
>>
File: 1480046943019.jpg (77KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
1480046943019.jpg
77KB, 600x801px
>>18807565
>No he said he didn't want a expensive gift from a girl...:(
Damn. I thought it was a pretty thoughtful idea.

>Your a pretty amazing person though. I would love being your friend in real life.
If I'm back with my ex somehow, I'll hit you up. I'd be bored out of my mind sitting around there alone all day while he's at school. You could teach me magickal things like how to make food.
>>
>>18807561
Have two Kurt Russells, anon!

L
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCtzkaL2t_Y

What should I prioritize in my life right now?
>>
>>18807683
>What do I use
I remote view... And scry through shigami eyes.
I don't use mirrors but they really work.

All I need to do is touch you IRL and can just see.
But I'll make you hold a crystal ball for maximum kek effect.
Also I have mild telepathy. So watch your thoughts around me.
>>18807689
Do you really want one anon.

Seeing a lot of threes and the guy coming will really be devastating to you.
>>18807665
Hmm then I scryed her... She needs you to talk to her.
>>18807574
The fish and green color though.. what's it mean.
>>
>>18807591

your elder stacheless kurt is fondly regarded

>four of cups rev, knight of pentacles rev, page of swords rev, ace of wands

You will need to work extra hard in the upcoming week to overcome your challenges, as you have been taking for granted the work others do for you. After feeling empty of emotions for a while, you'll feel much better, and begin anew.
>>
File: 1490242469956.jpg (1MB, 1160x6760px) Image search: [Google]
1490242469956.jpg
1MB, 1160x6760px
Where do I go next with my career?

Clint

male

Tarus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV1CNLqkbR0&t=50s
>>
>>18807727
>>>18807574 (You)
>The fish and green color though.. what's it mean.

No idea, I thought you were supposed to tell me. The green could have been a wallpaper I had on my computer at the moment, but I really don't know, do you have any input?
>>
>>18807729
Straight up skipped my shit dawg.

>>18807589
>>
>>18807716
I'm not sure if he's reading it the right way or the wrong way.
Making food is fun. Esp. Cakes.
>>18807706
Not true... Especially on a Ouija board.

It's awesome when sexual spirits come through. And you get laid.
>>
>>18807633
>Can someone give me the quick plot rundown of the snake movies.

Snake is a super cool criminal who has to save the president in a post-apocalyptic New York.

It's super fun to watch
>>
>>18807727
>She needs you to talk to her.
Well,I talked and got blockd
>>
File: n-JUDE-LAW-628x314[1].jpg (52KB, 628x314px) Image search: [Google]
n-JUDE-LAW-628x314[1].jpg
52KB, 628x314px
>>18807727
Yes and thank you.
>the guy coming will really be devastating to you
Why?
>>
>>18807748
It didn't work for me unfortunately
>pendulum you faggot show me the no signal
>does nothing
>pendulum show me the yes signal
>no

THE DISRESPECT

I wonder what would happen if I just attached it to a fucking holder and asked it questions to remove the variable of my arm.
>>
>>18807602
His best (at least with Carpenter) is The Thing, and I will fight a man on that.

>wheel of fortune reversed
Expect the unexpected. Honestly, some stuff here is just out of human control, and you can't really do much about it. Things will change, and it's in your best not to resist, or try to make things static.
>>
>>18807735
That's cute so revelation means literally nothing.
It's just john and paul dowsing at the stars while pretending to talk to Jesus

What's so important about stars?
I thought nothing was in Virgo just dead planets.
>>
>>18807766
something about symbolism and they were a very good way to track time and navigation
>>
So I'm definitely to lazy to get super into this stuff, but nonetheless something has peaked my curiosity. Relations to divination and Bashar? (channeled "alien" by Darryl Anka) Has some quite interesting things to say some of which tie into divination, if you have seen most of his public works. Any thoughts, suggestions on the reality of the connection between the two?
>>
>>18807752
Because you will have your heart broken by this guy.
>>18807738
I mean I saw the green on the screen but I saw green all around.
>>18807750
I want a watch now.
>>18807757
Circles mean yes. Up and down means no.
Across means maybe.

>>18807751
But you guys would be great together.
>>
>>18807746
No yt link, no Kurt. Probably not getting answered soonish. I was thinking of getting to yours soon, but you asked.

>six of swords, four of wands rev, four of pentacles
Safe to say yeah. You're gonna do great things buddy. Might not be the most comfortable job, but it will be more than adequate.
>>
>>18807781
Yeah, I didn't get shit at all. And that's why I stay away from anything that uses my coordination to do something. I like sticking to random generators.
>>
>>18807779
Yeah for ship people stars are relevant.
There not really fun for anyone else.
How will that virgo help me get laid with a marine...?
>>
>>18807752
>>18807781
Is he hot at least?
>>
>>18807791
Hey try ghostcom it's one of the best generator.
>>
>>18807787
>No yt link, no Kurt. Probably not getting answered soonish. I was thinking of getting to yours soon, but you asked.
Fair enough.

Thanks a lot for the read.
>>
>>18807795
Yeah he's a seven
Five eight. Dark hair and eyes.

But he'll break your fucking heart op.
>>
>>18807781
>I mean I saw the green on the screen but I saw green all around.

Well, green is a positive color in my book, so I'll just hope it's a good sign.
>>
>>18807792
idk i'm not an astrologer. I don't even think virgo deals with relationships
>>
>>18807797
holy shit this looks stupid
i'm gonna try it out
>>
>>18807805
Whatever is left of my heart. Cheater? Where do we meet?
>>
>>18807781
>But you guys would be great together.
And what should I do now? Wait for the ice to pass?
>>
>>18807792
>How will that virgo help me get laid with a marine...?

You should already know this, but marines (and all forms of the military really) are heavily mind controlled, probably not the best type of people to have around you.
>>
>>18807613

>six of cups
yep.
>>
>>18807729
>your elder stacheless kurt is fondly regarded
Pic's enjoyable, isn't it?

>You will need to work extra hard in the upcoming week to overcome your challenges, as you have been taking for granted the work others do for you.
Thanks. There's a chance that'll smarten me up. If not..

>tfw no BV to spank you for being an ungrateful pain in the ass

>>18807748
>I'm not sure if he's reading it the right way or the wrong way.
Knowledge is power.
>>
I need a scryer who can identify someone or something, occult related. I will read anything for you in exchange.
>>
Oho! There's an uncommon Wyatt Earp over there!

>four of pentacles rev, eight of cups rev
You're really walking on eggshells. A more apt comparison would be shattered glass, really. This isn't a good time in either of your lives right now, and you should take care of your immediate needs first.

>>18807830
in terms or rare kurt collecting, current kurt only has notable value when he's sporting glorious whiskers.

>>18807802
nah not a problem friendo
>>
>>18807822
What's wrong with listening in earnest to your co and feeling good when his orders are taken care of and followed....

How is that mind control?
>>18807815
No it's really fun.
>>18807821
I would just wait for the eternal summer to come.
>>18807812
Virgo deals in emotional growth and development.
>>18807817
Seeing you haven't felt enough of a epiphany yet in all aspect of your life yet. You need to grow and change yet.
I'm seeing the next partner your with will eventually cheat on you and it results in a pregnancy.
>>
>>18807873
>How is that mind control?

MKUltra, it's very real.
>>
>>18807726
D-Double Russells? F-f-for ME!?
Aw, anon, you're too kind!

Man, I've been trying to find that comic everywhere and no dice.

>the fool, king of pentacles reversed
You're just starting a major journey, and with that comes a lot of responsibility. A good way to set yourself up for this would be to get all your current needs sorted out, and then reach higher. Trust yourself. You'll arrive at the right decision.
>>
>>18807873
Hey Ches, you still doing scries?
>>
>>18807894
Maaan, I feel like I'm in a point in which every decision matter! Especially deciding if I want a certain person to be with me on this journey or not.

Thanks for the reading, anon! I'm not sure if you are into reading comics online, but you can check the first 6 issues right here:

readcomiconline (dot) to / Comic/Big-Trouble-in-Little-China-Escape-From-New-York
>>
Anyone know the magic wielder guide for military branches.
Like how deep in the occult would a marine branch signify.
>>18807878
When will I find a Co of my own to follow with all my heart.
It's not mind control if it's all I want in life.
>>18807910
Possibly.
>>
>>18807925
>When will I find a Co of my own to follow with all my heart.
>It's not mind control if it's all I want in life.

It's not you the controlled person I'm talking about, it's the marine he who would be heavily controlled.

But that's not to say you aren't mind controlled in some way, you very very likely are. Have you ever had a thought that just couldn't have been yours? Have you ever acted a certain way just because you felt like it?

Keep in mind, it's not just the dark side that uses "mind-control". The light will also take over at times. We are "vessels", us humans.
>>
>>18807925
Okey-doke, just wanted to ask before throwing anything your way =)
>>
>>18807919
Not a problem. If I knew your certain someone was involved, I would've drawn a few more cards, so I did them now

>high priestess reversed, ten of swords
Because of your inability to see within, there will be backstabbing. The relationship either could become abusive at the drop of a hat, or is unhealthy at least and you just aren't seeing it.

Good luck buddy, you're gonna need it.
>>
>>18807561
bee
black eyed pees - pump it
near future love reading for me and a guy?
>>
>>18807561
Hope I'm not too late

Dan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KItrKffTle8
Wondering if I could get a general reading
>>
>>18807925
Hey ches, i came to you a couple of months ago asking for a reading on someone I was interested in, you'd say things would work out but he'd be a little much to handle because he was an aquarius, that you hoped I'd be able t handle it, and that you'd see things happening in march...

And of course I know that psychic readings aren't always 100% accurate and that I should take them with a grain of salt, but somehow when things didn't work out the way I hoped they would I still found myself disappointing.

Would you be able to read into how he's feeling right about things between us? Did he ever care? Why he might've cut things off and if he misses it all? Should I go back to fix things or leave it and just move on?

To be completely honest, I'd be okay with both (moving on or staying behind). I really feel like I should move on but my heart is telling me to wait and believe in him and believe in the fact that I'd get a chance to talk to him but I'm really troubled. Can you give me any advice?
>>
File: jrenner.jpg (43KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
jrenner.jpg
43KB, 300x250px
>>18807979
Oh, and here's a pic of renner I forgot to attach for you :)
>>
>>18807971

subpar kurt, but i'll accept him into my collection and into my heart

you
>reversed knight of pentacles

your man
>ten of pentacles

Be wary of sacrificing too much for the sake of you being together. You'll only end up doing all of the work, with a much lesser sense of fufillement. Not saying that you two won't work out, but it will be one-sided, with him getting the better end of the deal and being much happier.

Sorry all, I gotta go to bed now.
>>
>>18807940
I'm a medium... My thoughts are never my own.

But marines like doing marine things. You seem to confuse disapline and authority with mind control and sandy hook.

If it was so bad they would just leave basic.
>>18807941
Remember iron prices.
>>18807979
Yeah on a mental breakdown scale he's a big guy for u. I did hope you would see through his bullshit and leave in march I know you've already made the decision to leave because that's what I meant for you babe. That and the bridge attack.

You'll be much more happy leaving him he wasn't worth it.
I do see new love eventually and your very happy you'll love the new guy coming.
>>
File: 1490221191367.jpg (53KB, 529x399px) Image search: [Google]
1490221191367.jpg
53KB, 529x399px
So I was reading div that the blue color on a aura also means that you have opened yourself up to the demonic.
I mean it makes sense since indigo is the sign of a occult practitioner.
>>
File: Kurt-Russell-Hot-Pictures.jpg (49KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
Kurt-Russell-Hot-Pictures.jpg
49KB, 550x550px
>>18807561

Matt
Kid Cudi - Frequency
What does the cards say about me and spiritual world ?
>>
>>18808061
Hey did Kurt ever get married. Does he have kids.
>>
>>18808071
Russell married actress Season Hubley, whom he met while filming Elvis, in 1979, and had a son, Boston (born February 16, 1980). After his divorce from Hubley in 1983, Russell began his relationship with Goldie Hawn, and appeared alongside her in Swing Shift and Overboard. They have a son Wyatt Russell (born July 10, 1986) and own a home in Palm Desert, California.[26] Hawn's son and daughter with Bill Hudson, actors Oliver Hudson and Kate Hudson, consider Russell to be their father.[27]
>>
>>18807316
>>18807137
Not trying to be rude but was "Yeah sure" an I'll come back to that? Think I might've gotten skipped, don't want to miss out on the query.
>>
File: 1428095518738.jpg (153KB, 660x880px) Image search: [Google]
1428095518738.jpg
153KB, 660x880px
Will take a few reads for the next hour or so.

Just need a nickname and your question. Method is scry.

If you could post a cute picture along with your post to liven things up a bit that'd be nice.
>>
File: 1489968047522m.jpg (127KB, 676x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489968047522m.jpg
127KB, 676x1024px
>>18808105
Cheswick.

Dont have a question.
>>
>>18808105
Nickname: Frederick

Can you scry who or what is responsible for what happened to her? Thanks.
>>
File: tiBusCa.jpg (653KB, 816x1435px) Image search: [Google]
tiBusCa.jpg
653KB, 816x1435px
>>18808105
Y.C

Is FA my only chance to get it done this year, or will I find another opportunity for something better?

Thanks

How are you, mate?
>>
File: pet9.png (695KB, 650x933px) Image search: [Google]
pet9.png
695KB, 650x933px
>>18808105
M
Who is the next person to make an impact on my life? What will it compose of?
>>
NEW THREAD

>>18808123
>>
File: 1450067659239.jpg (612KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1450067659239.jpg
612KB, 1600x1064px
>>18808115
I get the feeling you don't have a question :^)

Hope this insight was useful m8, keep doing what you're doing.

>>18808118
Apathy and time. It would seem that patience eventually wore thin and she made a descision that may have been impulsive but it seemed better than sitting around and being dissatisfied with the way things were going, sometimes people seek change even at the risk of losing stability or grounding when taking on such an endeavour. Really there's no particular person here to blame but rather the circumstances of it all, like it's a very spead out "blame" and it could easily be said that it was really a matter of unfortunate life circumstances at best, not really getting a feeling of intentional misdeeds or anything on anyone's part, just seems like a bad deal in terms of shitty luck. But it seems like something one can come back from if that's any solace.
>>
>>18808133
Haha!
Nice m8
Thanks for the reading it was spot on. I think your the best reader on here DESU
>>
>>18808105
Ari
Why does he say that he loves me?
Looking for cute pic brb
>>
File: 1460190044672.jpg (763KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1460190044672.jpg
763KB, 1280x853px
>>18808119
Opportunity will come to you at a later point in terms of something greater, I'd take this opportunity as a chance to work towards that better opportunity as an intermediary if that makes sense. Say a person working on a simple warm up before the real workout begins, the warm up isn't what they wanted but the light stretching and light cardio helped to get them in a better state of mind for when the real deal began if that makes sense.

tldr; FA might not be a bad call to indulge in for a little bit, but keep looking forward to something else, it gets a bit better and this'll just be practice at best if you do take it up.

>how are you m8
been better, been worse. How're you anonkovich?
>>
>>18808105
Liz
Will the guy I love be thinking of me fondly while he is away?
>>
File: 8ba37918e93d1aaa7b49141592ece7ad.png (403KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
8ba37918e93d1aaa7b49141592ece7ad.png
403KB, 1000x1000px
>>18808105
>>18808061
Last anon did not gave a read :( Could you ?
>>
>>18808148
>>18808105
hope you like
>>
>>18808153
Later point this year, or years from now? Heck, don't have much time left :x

Would you mind telling me what the opportunity will be?

Same old same old here, thanks.
>>
File: 1481600451113.jpg (303KB, 579x663px) Image search: [Google]
1481600451113.jpg
303KB, 579x663px
>>18808122
>a mysterious and charming reader will impart great life advice that'll leave you in shock and awe, helping you fix all your life problems and leave you feeling totally indebted to them for all eternity :^)

Or I could read for you instead since no one is around like that at the moment.

Reassuring words from an older person in a position of authority over you giving a real human talk, like a manger or something giving you a talk as if you were their kid in a reassuring way. A sense of someone revealing a compassionate and caring side you're not used to seeing, but actually showing they want you to succeed and are trying to awkwardly give you some advice or a kind word to cheer you up after seeing or hearing things aren't going too well. Influences of someone who's there to say something simple and fleeting along the lines of "good work, I believe in you, hang in there and even if things are rough now I'm sure you'll make it" kind of message. A read protective kind of tone to it really, looking out for the people they have responsibility over, but taking it a step further in the human element of it, they genuinely want the best for their peeps.
>>
File: tumblr_n5ne0dvxkO1qfxxzto2_500.gif (879KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5ne0dvxkO1qfxxzto2_500.gif
879KB, 500x275px
>>18808154
fuck forgot cute thing. here ya go :^)
just saw this movie. looks mega weeabo on the outside, but is actually an amazing story.
>>
>>18808148
>>18808159
why DOESN'T***
>>
>>18808105
Marina
Is it over? Should I leave him?
>>
File: bedtime story.png (93KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
bedtime story.png
93KB, 500x267px
>>18808147
>I think your the best reader on here DESU
That's sweet but I have a few senpais of sorts I look up to who put in crazy good work around here, I'm just a silly old stray passing by. Thanks for the kind words though and I hope it all works out.

>>18808148
>why does he say he loves me
Probably because he has a fond feelings for you and wants to spend time with you, that and he's afraid if he doesn't lock you down some stylish degenerate like me will hit on you and steal you away or something ;^)

A skeletal figure vomits a large amount of black sludge from its jaws, putrid black sludge oozes disgustingly from its hollow frame and pools on the ground in a disgusting slopping sound. The skull looks like that of a predatory animal of some sort, like a canine or large predator of some sort hard to tell really. Two small lights illuminate its hollow eye sockets and are actually two small yellow flowers. They're pretty but the surface of this skull is cracked and withered, it's a facade at best.

Odd read, but I take it to mean one of two things, one that they have the right ideals in mind, but are too quick to spit garbage that they aren't sure they mean out at others, or that their sweet words really aren't very sweet at all, and they see themselves acting as a good party here when really they're not all that important in all of this. EIther way I'd advise a bit of caution with this person, seems the type to feel jaded or like they're entitled to something if you ask me, they seem a bit toxic, which is saying a lot from me, usually I like the way skeletal stuff looks in visions but this one just looked, dirty and sketch all around.

KInd of a n odd one here, not sure if it's malicious or just misguided, but his actions hardly seem to be taking your best interests in mind as I see it, just consider that is all.
>>
>>18808208
Thanks. even though i typed my question wrong i still got the answer i needed.
>>
File: 1450573493567.png (186KB, 463x515px) Image search: [Google]
1450573493567.png
186KB, 463x515px
>>18808154
>being this insecure about your relationship that you need a spooky mumbo jumbo person online to reassure you things are going well with your partner :^(

As I see it he'll be far to busy with the sights and experiences of it all. Not to say that in a bad way, just ina more niave way if anything, like when you focus on a task so hard that you just kind of zone things out, like being in the zone at work or something and before you know it it's closing time already. A feeling of concentration leaving little time for extraneous or fun thoughts. For what it's worth I get the feeling you're somewhat important to this person and they mention you quite often as I see things.

>>18808175
>looks mega weeb
You say that like it's a bad thing :^)
Sauce?

>>18808170
Timewise it seems to be in about 6 months or so, it just feels like that would be the wait time on that, give or take a bit. As for the type of thing, seems financial or job related if you ask me, a chance for upward moving in the world and having a more stable time in terms of income or a feeling of contentment with your life choices in career.
>>
>>18808174
Thank you, Stray. There's no one currently who comes to mind. I'll keep an eye out.

>a mysterious and charming reader will impart great life advice
>Or I could read for you instead since no one is around
Oh come on, don't bullshit us. All the querents know you're good. See you around :)
>>
File: rpx6vIy.gif (2MB, 684x375px) Image search: [Google]
rpx6vIy.gif
2MB, 684x375px
>>18808223
You should watch it. It's called Wolf Children. It's about strays, too. ;---;
There are some bad feels, but ultimately a great movie. I recommend.

Thanks for da read. I'm super insecure. Not afraid for one second to admit that. And that sounds a lot like him. He'll probably just be focused on what is going on around him. It doesn't make me feel bad. I'm just glad he's not glad to get away from me. xDDD
>>
>>18808223
Guess I should wait then, right? FA would be a shitty thing and would do more harm than good.
Did you happen to see how this opportunity arrived?
>>
File: 1490197849206.jpg (141KB, 1015x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490197849206.jpg
141KB, 1015x1200px
>>18808233
p-pic
>>
File: 1450827922065.jpg (474KB, 1000x1540px) Image search: [Google]
1450827922065.jpg
474KB, 1000x1540px
>>18808214
Sorry if it's not a good news one, hope it turns out alright for you in the end though, stay strong unrequited love is pretty shitty man. Stay strong anonichi.

>>18808155
Sure, I'll read for you but what kind of question you looking to get insight into? that one I saw there was a little vague, not sure what I'm supposed to be looking for, honestly. If you could just explain a bit more of what you're looking for I can read that up for ya.
>>
File: IMG_6938.jpg (97KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6938.jpg
97KB, 750x732px
>>18808105
Poot (don't ask)
What is love looking like for me this year? I have someone in mind and I'm really hoping things develop with them. I think we consider each other very special, so I've got my fingers crossed.
>>
File: 15556546.jpg (4KB, 236x284px) Image search: [Google]
15556546.jpg
4KB, 236x284px
>>18808241
>>18808061

It would be a kind of general question about my spiritual progress, what's my part in spiritual world, would you recommend for me to start learn on how to do readings or such ? would I be any good at it or am I far off from being tuned in ?

Thanks!
>>
>>18808241
>Sorry if it's not a good news one, hope it turns out alright for you in the end though, stay strong unrequited love is pretty shitty man
Not too worried about it. i don't think he is lying when he does say it, but he definitely is jaded. real talk tho i had some pretty serious emotional issues and he thought i was the toxic one which was probably true. anyways we've reconnected and things are going well but i think he is scared and has some serious doubts about my change.
>>
File: 1450555583002.png (68KB, 2317x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1450555583002.png
68KB, 2317x1600px
>>18808232
>It's called Wolf Children.
Read the manga a while back and oh boy it was a trip, had no idea it was animated. Don't think I have my permission slip signed for that second feels trip this time around though :^)

>>18808233
>asking so many followups,
p-please anon-chan b-be gentle

I'd honestly say it's not a bad call in the mechanistic level of things, that it would serve as an experience and practice or sorts even if it's temporary, really depends on your morals and sets of commitments. Basically do you feel like playing the tutorial before starting the real game or are you thie kind that skips it, either is fine, but it's a matter of personal preference, FA is the tutorial stage as I see it if that analogy helps.

>how it arrived
A connection, a meeting with someone who will extend a helping hand, I know it's a bit vague and I'm sorry for that I can only probe so deep into some things, i I had perfect clarity and accuracy I'd love to solve everyone's issues 100% but then it takes the fun out of it in a sense too. Honestly it seems as though it'll be a connection that will get you there, whether it's nepotism or a relationship making things more stable is unknown but I think the power of social links will be your path here. even if it's a newly formed one.
>>
>>18808254
>had no idea it was animated
Makoto Shinkai animated it. Talk about a feels trip. That guy sure knows how to fuck a person right up.
>>
File: change of heart.jpg (261KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
change of heart.jpg
261KB, 500x493px
>>18808252
Between you and me m8, I don't really think I have to read for this one, it's one of those feeling things. If you want to try it, try it, I don't think progress can be measured in such a sense, it's hard to find an objective standard, like "well you're at a 50% acheivement rate for spiritual stuff right now, halfway there" it sounds weird doesn't it? Sounds like a ghetto cop out answer but if you have to ask about how your spiritual progress is going I think you're missing the point, If you're interested in such things try it out for fun and keep practicing, its not too helpful to worry about where you are or compare yourself to others. IT's like art, if you like to draw , draw, no use in asking how far along you are compared to that masters if it's just going to discourage you. practice, practice, practice anonkovich, maybe someday you'll be the one giving me reads, I'd like to see that someday if you're interested in that kinda stuff.

But still read it anyway since I'm a pushover and hate to leave people unhappy, yeah you got potential m8, just gotta tap into it,
>>
>>18808254
That was the last one anon, I swear :D

*Samefaggs with a different alias and proceed to ask at least 10 love queries*

FA is military service :) I would put my life on a hold for a minimum of 5 years.

As for the opportunity that's not impossible, albeit I don't really have anyone to do that, unless if it's someone from my past or someone I'm yet to meet.

Thank you.
>>
File: alchemic.png (440KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
alchemic.png
440KB, 500x500px
>>18808181
>is it over?
Obviously it isn't if you're asking me that silly, if it was you'd be over him and asking me something else altogether. :^)

An apprentice and a teacher sit and work for a while the apprentice slowly picking up the skills and eventually being solid in their art, sure not as good as the master, that whole trope's a little tired anyway, but they're pretty damn good at it now, They shape one last ornament to testify the quality of their work and leave it on the workshop bench, pack their belongings, take one last look over their shoulder and head out into the world to make their own way in the dead of night with the master sleeps.

Honestly I think you've learned all you need to with this one here, it may be best, but leaving is hard, make sure you do something to provide closure if you do decide to just go, otherwise stick around until you feel ready to either keep learning from all this, or you feel fine to go it alone.

>>18808256
>Makoto Shinkai
Might have to watch it now, thanks for the recommendation anon, shine on you crazy weeb you, shine on.

>>18808268
>military service
small world that's my eventual game plan actually, what branch you considering m80?
>>
>>18808264
Well I tried, but it seems like i'm not suppose to do it, it's like i'm not welcome there because every time I try to do some spiritual related stuff I get drawn away from it. But why?
>>
>>18808268
What is up with /div/ lately and the """"""""samefag""""""" boogeyman? Not saying it doesn't happen, but I'm also saying that you can't prove it is happening at any given time.
Then you've got the anons that say "LEL SEMFEG" to be cool.
Just chill, dude.
>>
>>18808270
Thanks... I feel he's the one leaving but doesn't have courage to say it...
>>
>>18808181
We have the same name. Never even met anyone in real life with it.
>>
File: 1409112999238.jpg (22KB, 334x309px) Image search: [Google]
1409112999238.jpg
22KB, 334x309px
>>18808245
>(don't ask)
Since you said that you know I have to now, right? :^) Story?

Gonna be honest with you, not great. Expect a roller coaster ride in terms of ups and downs, the highest of highs when she replies, and the darkest pits of despair when it's going not so well. Try not to be dependant on that feedback or take it too seriously, as for outcome I"m unsure, but it seems that you're gonna have a struggle for sure, and a crisis of character or two pursuing this one. I've been there m8, probably still in that boat honestly, you never really get over some of those people you cared for you know? So basically make the most of it one way or the other, regardless of how it turns out.

That aside, get out there and work hard to make that qt of your dreams the one you're with, if you want it go get it, challenging is what gets the credit. So get out there and show me what you mean when your hustle is on.

>>18808273
>the """"""""samefag""""""" boogeyman
I wanna be cool too, maybe I'll reply to myself and then I'll finally be popular with the cool kids around here too :^) thanks for the advice anon.
>>
File: 1444786212562.jpg (173KB, 976x704px) Image search: [Google]
1444786212562.jpg
173KB, 976x704px
>>18808272
>well I tired., but it seems like I'm not supposed to do it.

try me right here right now, 1v1 me irl m8, let me see what you got. I think everyone has some degree of potential, but just hasn't developed it or made use of it enough to get a good feel for it. Just do what comes naturally and try and think about what it is you want to do, go with the flow m8.

That being said, I'm curious about as to how you go about trying to get in touch with all this, as a non-native /x/-phile myself it's interesting to me to see the way people think about this stuff here.
>>
File: IMG_2257.jpg (315KB, 1888x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2257.jpg
315KB, 1888x2048px
>>18808290
>Story?
Someone gave me that nickname a long time ago, because when we first met, I farted when it got super quiet. Lol
>and a crisis of character or two pursuing this one
Can you explain this? So you think there may be someone else pursuing them as well?
>>
File: 1448259395463.jpg (72KB, 540x576px) Image search: [Google]
1448259395463.jpg
72KB, 540x576px
>>18808299
>So you think there may be someone else pursuing them as well?
You ironically explained it just there yourself,
Expect a moment were you hit a wall where you wonder about her happiness and what you bring to the table, existential concerns. a crisis of happiness and worth. You may even wonder if your feelings are true or pure depending on how philosophically inclined and self refelective you are. Basically the way you interact with her will shape your world and how you view yourself, so expect a few moments where your self image takes a beating, or needs to be reestablished/reaffirmed.

Basically I mean to say that this is going to be a time of change that will likely be a dramatic and emotional transition for you personally.
>>
File: IMG_3973.jpg (180KB, 960x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3973.jpg
180KB, 960x850px
>>18808307
Yeah, I figured this was going to fuck me up. Though I've been so close with this person that if they just dipped out for someone else it would probably wreck me for a long time. I think they know that, too, but I've tried to express, subtly, that sparing my feelings would be far more destructive than just telling the truth and saying what they want. I think you're a great reader, Stray, but I desperately hope you're wrong.
I hate to bug you again because you read so much for these threads, but I think I know who my competition might be. Could you give me any details about this person or where they might live (general landscape appearance) to confirm this? They're going to be a female.
>>
>>18808298
See I don't feel like I'm able or know how to sense it, allot of fuss and fog is in my head.

On the other hand I feel like i'm constantly being visited by someone, I get signs that it want's my attention, my dreams are whole other story, I get lucid sometimes, Sometimes there are something in my dreams who is always guarding me/teaching me stuff which I can't clearly remember.

I do know answers to basic spiritual things, and I can help more to others than myself.

The question is why the heck I can't consciously connect to it like it can connect to me. or something like that. Strange, that's y I ask this kind of questions
>>
>>18808270
Heck, that's something I didn't know :O But I'm not surprised, we're both quite wretched.

French Foreign Legion. No branch, they're quite of a wherever, whenever deal.

What about you?

>>18808273
It happens all the time, anon :)
>>
>>18808330
Here's the deal though, anon. I remember you asking this question in div. it was between this and some other organization. How's that?
I'm not saying it doesn't happen. I'm really not, but I'm just as tired of people yelling about samefags as I am of seeing samefags.
>>
File: 1439336578468.png (155KB, 622x344px) Image search: [Google]
1439336578468.png
155KB, 622x344px
>>18808330
Thinking of going into the U.S Chair Force as an officer if it all works out. Kind of a last ditch effort to find something fun and exciting in life, who knows? might get to travel and all that. Pay's good enough, and I might finally make something of my life and all that fun stuff.

>>18808321
Honestly it seems this competitive nature of it is going to be the downfall of it if you keep it up, just act naturally and put your best foot forward, it's like when you try to rush or compete for something and you forget the reason you're doing it in the first place. Basically take things at your own pace, and don't overthink these percieved enemies. have a good clean fight if need be, but instead of trying to win out over someone, you should just be trying to see how things are between you and this other person you have feelings for, just keep playing it cool and letting them know how you feel, in time it'll turn out one way or the other like it always does, but you won't have stressed out about it and it'll probably improve your chances if anything.
>>
>>18808336
I'm not yelling anything or trying to create any drama, I just made a joke saying >I WOULD SAMEFAG<.
As for the reading you saw, I think you're mistaking me for another reader. He was unsure whether he should go with the FFR or with the military of his cunt.

>>18808349
I do enjoy the military life and what not, but I'm aware that I would just wreck myselfe if I do join. I'm confused as fuck
>>
File: IMG_2943.jpg (100KB, 1206x746px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2943.jpg
100KB, 1206x746px
>>18808349
Thanks. I'll try. I'm just really scared and hope they're not out to fuck me up. If this is going to be a fair fight over they're heart, I'm happy to play fair and just do my best to show them how I feel. Being paranoid of being betrayed has always been my worst enemy in life. I'd trade some days off my life to ensure I was never betrayed again. I don't know how well I could handle another fall into depression. I try very hard to be strong, but I really don't want to know what will happen if I get low again. I'm finally in a good place and I'm tired of scraping the bottom.
Thanks again.
>>
File: 1458443297737.jpg (311KB, 500x696px) Image search: [Google]
1458443297737.jpg
311KB, 500x696px
>>18808352
>that I would just wreck myselfe if I do join.
>>18808352
Between you and me that's a large part of why I plan on going in, like I either make something of myself or die trying, it's kind of a win win if you ask me.

Either way best of luck man, life's enough of a battlefield as it it, don't go causing wars you don't need to fight if you don't have to.
>>
File: Zetsubou Sensei.png (307KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
Zetsubou Sensei.png
307KB, 500x678px
>>18808105 will take one last read/trade before going to bed if anyone is still looking for one.
>>
>>18808326
>>18808393
Any tips pls?
>>
File: 1462253187912.jpg (80KB, 560x408px) Image search: [Google]
1462253187912.jpg
80KB, 560x408px
>>18808397
Let's try a fun exercise for the hell of it, give me a read and lets see what you've got. Whatever method you want is fine if you're willing to give it a try that is. I'll give you the most generic one you'll see around these parts, general or a love read. If you're down give it a shot, if you really don't feel like it let me know I'll still give you a follow up, but I'm genuinely curious to see how you'll do being put on the spot like this.
>>
>>18808364
Same in here, mate. However, waht if I don't die in my first contract (5 years) alone in a foreign country, living in a military base 24/7, no gals, no friends, nowhere to go afterward.

Best of luck to you as well, stray
>>
File: 1488175206904.jpg (349KB, 1200x1577px) Image search: [Google]
1488175206904.jpg
349KB, 1200x1577px
>>18808412
>what if I don't die in mt first 5 years
Then you have a bright future ahead of you m8. It's one of those experiences that changes someone for the better, facing life and death on a daily basis like that.

>no gals, no friends, nowhere to go afterward.
Couldn't have said it better myself, honeslty though that's what I'm getting into it for, chicks dig a dude who's self made, and never doubt the appeal of a man in a uniform. I bet you'll do just fine man, best of luck to you. I'm sure if you're planning on serving you have a strong sense of what you fight for, so never lose sight of that alright. Best of luck to you anonichi, we'll have to get together sometime for the veteran's reuinion when we're crazy old veterans so don't you go dying on me anythime soon alright? I'll want to meet your wife someday, and have you meet mine. We're gonna make it brah, and don't you ever forget that.

>no friends
I-it's not like I wanted to be your friend or anything b-baka.
>>
File: 1.jpg (8KB, 254x194px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
8KB, 254x194px
>>18808404
Ok, I'l try, for the first time really.

For some reason I think you are in a serious,strong,long lasting relationship, you are confident about it so is the other side. In general side there is your spirituality, I think you are proud of you progress and love your spiritual knowledge, you can't decide which you love more irl things or your spiritual things, lol. I don't think there is much irl wealth but when it goes to spiritual side you are wealthy.

Lol,some of it was obvious some I doubted myself. I guess only you can tell me if it made any sence.

Also pic related, I get this. Idk what it is.
>>
>>18808415
FFR is a tough place to be in :/ I doubt I would have a 'bright future', if anything I would be a greater failure.
I wouldn't want to pursue a relationship whilst in the army for many reasons, so I would most likely get through it on my own :(
> I'm sure if you're planning on serving you have a strong sense of what you fight for, so never lose sight of that alright
I need a way out of my current situation and if I need to put a bullet on someone's else head, I'm all for it.
'We're all whores, we just sell different parts of ourselves.'

I doubt I will ever find anyone stray, or just love again. To die alone is my endgame ;(

>I-it's not like I wanted to be your friend or anything b-baka.
We all know you're a Stray and make no friends :^)
>>
File: 1447489592352.jpg (99KB, 723x691px) Image search: [Google]
1447489592352.jpg
99KB, 723x691px
>>18808437
>serious,strong,long lasting relationship,
You aren't totatlly wrong but it's pretty one sided at the moment from where I'm standing.
>so is the other side.
I actually really do want to believe this so I'm gonna take that at face value.
>don't think this is much wealth irl
spot on, like way too close to home.

Pretty good stuff anon, not sure why you doubt yourself so much on the spiritual side of things, give it a bit of practice and I bet you could even surpass me as the occasional anon reader here. Half tempted to take you on as an apprentice or something, but know you would surpass me anyway.

Excellent work, if you caught of glimpse of that girl, did you think she was a looker? She's a real qt. Not that I'm encoraging you to check out the love of my life or anything, but it was a pretty good attempt at a read, better than my first time, keep at it and I think you could really go places with this, who knows maybe you'll even be popular around this place and get a trip and start drama and all that fun stuff

>>18808444
>I need a way out of my current situation and if I need to put a bullet on someone's else head, I'm all for it.
>'We're all whores, we just sell different parts of ourselves.'
I laughed, no palliatives for you today huh? Telling it like it is? I like that, Can respect that. But you'd be surprised where that'll get you.

>you're a stray and make no friends
pic related, you know words can hurt too, though you aren't wrong m8 :^)

Hang in there warbuddy, I still have hope for you, so even if you don't believe in yourself believe in the me that believes in you and kick some ass. I want to see you happy someday so work hard, ganbatte anon-chan. You got this.
>>
File: 1490253585306.jpg (349KB, 792x1282px) Image search: [Google]
1490253585306.jpg
349KB, 792x1282px
>>18808464
t-thank you

I didn't mean to hurt you or anything, but you said something similar in the past.

Sorry, just feeling meh today.
>>
File: Fog_Light_Ambient_02_HDpreview.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fog_Light_Ambient_02_HDpreview.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>18808464

I saw someone,probably you, something like brown hair, mid length, also dark room, and for some reason like black cloak. I doubt in all of this tho.

>popular around this place and get a trip and start drama

lol. I've been visiting x for like 5 years or so. If i'd give you details you'd probably remember me. I'm working on my spirituality for like 9 years. Had paranormal experiences since I can remember. Really feel lost between everything so I doubt in myself. My main problem is that fog in my head. I really wish to find someone to guide me the right way or help to clean the fog.
Lots of valuable information is lost there in my mind.
>>
what happened to /div/ cord?
>>
>>18808923
Cheswick posted it in new thread
Thread posts: 364
Thread images: 133

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.