[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 358
Thread images: 32

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/div/cord: https://discord.gg/Fvpgm3h
Suit of Wands: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous thread: >>18799023
>>
Well, I'm OP here. Just waiting for anyone interested in tarot readings. 1 card read unless you ask for 3 cards specifically.

All I need is the question that's on your mind.
>>
>>18802343
near future love reading and advice please thank you
>>
>>18802343
3 cards
Is there any hope for us?
>>
>>18802343

Can i get a reading?

Aaron
Taurus
I have been applying for alot of good computer jobs lately and really want to improve my future. Any insight into my career future?
>>
>>18802343
what career should i do m8?
>>
>>18802343
why she is so in love with me?
>>
Will do one reading with reverse readings included.
>>
>>18802343
will i find gf this year?
>>
>>18802346
Well, I pulled the knight of cups for your query.

General readings like this are more difficult because of the appearance of such cards, but here goes (and I place no guarantees on this). The person you meet will be one who's hesitant to follow through on things that may be right or just, or keeping up their promises. It's a common trait in males of water signs (pisces, scorpio and cancer,) but this is also possible in everyone. Watch for someone who talks the talk without walking the walk. And if this person is genuine, do your best to understand what fears they have that hold them back from keeping their word. And do what's necessary for your own wellbeing.

>>18802347
The Tower, the Magician and the 10 of wands.

Eh... Don't take my word for it, as this is only a possibility. It seems that things between you and this person are hopeless if you intend to be with them for a relationship, but take that in stride because there's a valuable lesson to be learned in mindfulness and mastering your own deeper emotions, understanding yourself better as a person and correcting any flaws that you have.
>>
Marcelo
Aquarius
He still liking me?

P.S:I'm not gay,is a friend of my.
>>
>>18802343
What knowledge should be sought after to increase my growth?
3 cards
>>
>>18802372
look,marcelo is gay
>>
>>18802343
does "L" like me?
>>
So this is my issue.
I feel the need to get a tattoo of a Vegvisir. It's very important to me and i did a simple "1 rune divination" asking for clarity on this desire and if i can have this tattoo.
I picked a "Dagaz" and this confused me. What's your opinion on this?
>>
>>18802360
Love reading please?
>>
>>18802391
I need your age.
>>
When will I have a girlfriend? I'm desperate, i'd be deeply thankful If someone did a Reading for me.
>>
>>18802393
>>
>>18802400
What is your question?
>>
Trading!
I do tarot!
>>
>>18802355
I think you're a special case here.

I'll give you a 4 card reading for that, which includes a significator. Your significator's chose, not drawn & is based on your sign, gender and age; yours it the knight of pentacles. A knight sits on his horse in a fertile field, looking off in the distance with worry while the horse looks to his grass, eating happily. Emotionally, you're happy with what's here and now, but you worry logically about what the future holds for you, which is typical of a Taurus, but you're also well grounded.

6 of swords, 6 of pentacles and Justice are the drawn cards.

It seems that what you're going through is really hard because of how the job market's saturated with others trying to find work. It's a necessary struggle, but one that will pay off in measured amounts. Justice tells me that you will find a job and a contract will be signed, but the 6 of pentacles tells me it won't be as good a wage or salary as you'd hope for. But keep persistent. Remember to never give up and do what you feel's necessary, including revamping your resume and all that. Accept suggestions from those close to you.

>>18802356
You have to find out what career you want for yourself; you have to know what it is that you're interested in. You could always try a trade, or find a part-time job to see how well you fit in something like retail, but ultimately, it's up to you to do the work. For what it's worth, I drew the Hierophant; a stereotypical card for teaching and learning. You could learn to be a teacher, but I feel it's more or less telling you to seek out what you like for yourself.

>>18802358
I drew the 3 of swords... This tells me otherwise and tells me she's out for something from you, which will leave you really heartbroken.

>>18802363
Tarot isn't well suited to predict time of events, nor do I feel it's worth reading on because love is like waiting for a bus. Just don't try too hard to find someone; wait till the right bus comes and board it.
>>
>>18802410
Should I pursue this "A" guy or not?
>>
>>18802422
thanks m8
>>
>>18802374
>>18802385
You two are my next querrents, but I'll be with you shortly; bathroom break.

If anyone else is interested in having readings, I'm >>18802343
>>
>>18802343
When will I have a girlfriend? I'm desperate, i'd be deeply thankful If someone did a Reading for me.
>>
>>18802360
Love(romance/sexual) in my future please
>>
>>18802422
> This tells me otherwise and tells me she's out for something from you

thats GREAT. i dont love her. thanks
>>
>>18802426
Ace of Swords.

You should do it and gain some clarity,now is the time. There may be challenges but at this moment you are ready. There is a good chance you will find love with this guy.
>>
>>18802343
Will moving in my my boyfriend turn out well?

Thanks
>>
>>18802436
What should I do to open myself up?
>>
>>18802343
what should i do about my work situation?

3 cards please(?). (whats the difference between 3 vs 1?)
>>
>>18802447
Thank you <3
>>
>>18802430
>bathroom break.

Have a good one :^)
>>
>>18802453
You gotta stop thinking too much before saying and doing things, also acknowledge that people wont judge you harshly.I would reccomend listening more to your inner voice, thats not just your imagination, anon.
>>
>>18802437
I guess I could do one more.

Age and question please.
>>
>>18802343
3 cards; what does the rest of this year hold for me and my family?

and a big thank you!
>>
>>18802343
3 cards please
I want to know if I will be successful in my future yt career?
>>
>>18802343

Does my ex wants a reconciliation or she's just contacting me for boost her ego?
>>
>>18802460
I'm back. Thanks for the good wishes.

I just need to get through the backlog of querrents now. I haven't forgotten any of you.

>>18802440
>>18802427
No problem. I'm glad to have helped you guys.
>>
>>18802465
Sorry, didn't update the thread to know there was a question already. 17 , will I find a partner/bf soon
>>
>>18802422

Whoa. That was scary how close that is to my situation. I live in a rampant technology based city which means there are jobs here but also means alot of compitetion as well. Thank you so much for the read!
>>
>>18802343
3 cards please.
How can I prove him wrong?
>>
>>18802343
Did she cheat on me?
3 cards please.
>>
>>18802485
Reversed nine of pentacles.

Seems like you have spent lots of energy without much award. It may be time to rest and think about your efforts again. Your efforts in finding a partner may bloom, but there might be some hardships. Be aware not to look your partner in superficial means as you may have the tendency towards that.
>>
>>18802374
I drew the ace of cups, the the 9 of wands and king of swords.

Interestingly, the cards suggest anticipation and emotion to me. And the king of swords shows a man whose experience in battle and fighting for what he believed in is what earned him his crown. It seems like you're the type of person that has a sense of justice and believe it needs to be upheld. But don't let your passions drive you mad for blood in the figurative battlefield. Increase your growth with the knowledge of introspection; know yourself and your abilities, along with how to contain your emotions during hard times and how best to dispense your justice. Mindfulness and introspection is key.

>>18802385
6 of cups suggests that you have friendship together and suggests that it's growing, but I could be wrong on that because it could also mean that there ONCE WAS a friendship and all that rests is a lingering memory. That, I feel, you would know which applies to you. I hope it's the former and not the latter.

>>18802436
Again, I can't predict time with tarot, all I can do is estimate on whether or not you will fine a girlfriend... And you will; 4 of wands shows a party in a rural estate and a girl beconing to you.

>>18802450
I drew the 5 of wands, 4 of swords and 10 of pentacles.

It seems that there may be issues with money and squabbling, as well as the need for each of you to step back, but if you and him both truly love each other, you will both figure out ways to work things out together. The advice here is to always ensure you BOTH are transparent, especially with your finances. And always communicate; I hope with all my heart he's a good listener and a strong pillar of support as a person. But be mindful of his needs too (emotional).

>>18802456
You're next. Otherwise, my comment will be too long to post.
>>
>>18802467
>>18802470
>>18802478
>>18802516
>>18802517
You guys will be my last, along with the other querrent from my previous post. Stay tuned and, for everyone else, please consult another reader; they're standing by to assist you.
>>
>>18802521
Hit close to home, thanks for the reading, will do my best
>>
>>18802464
true, thank you
>>
>>18802523
Mine makes a lot of sense, thank you :)
>>
>>18802523
>That, I feel, you would know which applies to you.

Well, we weren't exactly close before. We don't talk that much but he keeps teasing me everytime we see each other so... I guess it's the former.
Thank you so much for the reading.
>>
>>18802537
You're welcome.

Will do few more readings again.
Age and question please.
>>
>>18802480
>Thanks for the good wishes.

No worries. The kindness merely radiates from my very being.

>>18802523
Thanks. These will be major focuses.

>But don't let your passions drive you mad for blood in the figurative battlefield.
Anyone who gets in my way is dead meat. Watch your back, anon.
>>
A 3 card reading can yield more detail than a 1 card reading, even though, in many cases, one card works fine.

The Hermit, The Devil and the 3 of pentacles.

This suggests to me underappreciation and possibly a toxic environment, probably due to a particular person in power. I also get the sense that you're working in a small business, where you have direct contact with this person in high power. Honestly, you'll need to take a step back; if you need a sabbatical, take it. Think carefully about what it is (or who it is) that's causing your work situation to be this bad (if it is indeed). Look for any resources regarding your workers rights and assert yourself, even if it means having to quit, but understand that workers rights allow you to file complains against workplaces that are too toxic or unethical in their practices.

>>18802467
The Empress, queen of cups and page of pentacles.

Now I could be wrong, but this could involve the worries of your mother and possibly other female relatives or siblings. Your mother will be well, it seems; she'll be the stabilising force for the other relatives or siblings you may have (that is, if I'm correct). An older relative or sister may be trying to cope with stress of her own (possibly career or spousal,) while your younger sister or relative may be just realising the ways of the world in terms of career and education. But wherever you stand with your family, if I'm right about my reading, you're in a position to help your mother by helping them. If I'm wrong, then it could simply mean that your mother will need to be the centre of the family's attention.

>>18802470
6 of wands, 9 of cups and 5 of swords shows success in the initial stages with great satisfaction, butthe possibility of such things as lay-offs. You will be successful, but don't think that success can last without effort; also remember that, with some forms of failure, opportunity comes knocking.

To be continued.
>>
>>18802557
Will C and I ever get back together again?
>>
>>18802532
I'll keep my eyes pealed. I'm >>18802467

Thanks again!
>>
>>18802343
3 cards
Will I be finding a 'job' (self employed or otherwise) in the next four months
>>
>>18802571
Thanks. Half right, I suppose. My work situation is really weird right now and I'm being paid to do, literally, nothing. I don't even bother going into the office any longer.
>>
>>18802584
Michael Scott is that you?
>>
>>18802538
I'm glad to help!
>>
Is someone willing to do reading about next couple months for me?
>>
>>18802571
Continued

>>18802478
I don't feel this needs a reading. If you question your ex's contact with you, knowing her wording, then you have to think carefully with this one. Your ex could have genuine regrets about all that happened between you two, but it's not about pinning blame on the other; you each have to look into yourselves to see how you each brought this between you two and admit your own faults. I hope her words were in such a way as to thank you for being a theacher and I hope you feel the same way too.

But if you think it's to boost her ego, only you'd know by her words; it's best not to contact them in that case, or else show them that you're the better person by thanking them for being a teacher throughout your relationship. You don't need to admit fault lest you want to feed her ego, but don't blame her either. If it's final, then it's final, but do so gently. And if she starts anything, you know what to do then. Just keep your head on your shoulders.

>>18802516
This also doesn't really need a reading. It's one thing to prove a person wrong, but it's another to hurt them deliberately because of your own ego. It's best to let them prove you right through their own mistakes, but if you have to prove them wrong, do so maturely, not childishly.

>>18802517
Well, I place no guarantees on my readings with regards on whether or not anyone did anything, but I'll give it a shot because this is more a matter of advice on if she did.

7 of wands, 7 of swords and Judgement.

This gives me the feeling that she possibly did cheat on you... And for a possible reason. I take it the relationship was already rocky and you were each going at the other's throat over whatever issues were between you. Could be finances, could be control, could be family issues; I don't know. But all I know is that it caused one of you to sneak away from responsibility for the other... And I don't think it was her sneaking out on you. To be continued.
>>
>>18802578
Reversed Magician.

You are pretty powerless in this situation and its likely you will not get together.
Be very aware of deception and lies. If you get together, he/she may hurt you again. Be very aware of lies.
>>
>>18802610
Another reader Said something about a rural estate party, and a girl beconing to me?I would aprecciate If you could sort of clarify more This situation for me.
>>
>>18802609
Be careful of anyone that is trying too hard to get close to you. I'm seeing a betrayal of sorts from my draws here.
>>
>>18802610
>This also doesn't really need a reading. It's one thing to prove a person wrong, but it's another to hurt them deliberately because of your own ego. It's best to let them prove you right through their own mistakes, but if you have to prove them wrong, do so maturely, not childishly.
No it is anything like that, pretty different situation.
Can I change the query to be more specific?
>>
>>18802619
>it isnt
>>
>>18802610
Continued.

>>18802517
I feel she cheated on you because you started to lose interest in her and in working with her, starting to shut all communication pathways between you, which led her to shut down her communication pathways and do her own things; I could be wrong, however and I most certainly hope that I am, but if that's the case, you can't blame her entirely for cheating on you if you're the kind of guy who doesn't accept compromise, or who tries to dominate, or who feels that a spouse is a possession and not a person deserving of freedom. So look into your own flaws, not just hers. And open your pathways to communicate with her, even if hers are closed; be more sensitive and put yourself in her shoes.

I guess that finishes all the readings I've accepted to take. And I'll reply to anyone who's given me feedback before I leave.
>>
Do you guys really believe in Tarot?

Not trolling or trying to cause a storm here.

I'm just interested because dreams are so fucking full of mysteries of the subconscious mind, and it's 100% meaningful stuff.
Not to mention stuff abot synchroninity, Jung archtypes etc.
Where does this all come from?
>>
>>18802617
Thanks, I'll be careful. I probably know what are you talking about.
>>
>>18802557

26(M)

Is all hope lost in trying to get back with my ex (F)?
>>
>>18802343
3 cards
Future relationship please. Do you see me with B again(m here)
>>
>>18802632
the unconscious, the tarot is basically 99% of the archetypes you will find in your life
>>
>>18802343
Will i find a job anytime soon or will i gve up? It aint easy
>>
>>18802634
Fuck just packed my stuff.

I'll do this one then call it a day.

Reversed Two of Wands.

You have a strong desire to get together with your ex. You may want to avoid taking any risks but you feel pressure of needing to do something.
It's your job to do the work now.
It is possible you will get together. I can't say for sure. What I will say is though that now is time to act and whether you get back or not, you will learn something valuable.
>>
>>18802643
Do you know where I could read about what you are saying?
>>
>>18802497
I'm glad to have helped you here. I often get surprised when I hear I've been accurate, but I'm not really a fan of the whole "prediction accuracy" thing that people associate with fortune-telling; this is divination, where the advice counts more. And that's what I'm happy to see; when someone finds value in any advice I may give.

>>18802553
You're welcome. I hope for all the best if things do grow between you.

>>18802543
I'm glad it makes sense. just keep in mind the importance of communication and that he must do his part to keep the relationship together too. And compromise does NOT mean trampling the other in any way; it's about teamwork.

>>18802566
lol I'm glad you love the reading. Tarot's filled with a lot of metaphor. Just as long as you understand that all important statement; know thyself.

>>18802584
Ooh. I hope that it's possible to change the situation somehow. Being paid to do nothing is one thing, but having issues with office workers is another; perhaps communicating with your supervisors or HR, if that's possible, can help.

>>18802613
The card's imagery is more or less a metaphor, but it's always interesting when another reader has drawn the same card. But it's an overall positive metaphor, that good things are calling you. And I hope this comes true for you.

>>18802619
Of course you can change the query, but unfortunately, I have to leave. And I apologise for that lacking advice for your needs.

If someone can please read >>18802516 and >>18802619, I'd greatly appreciate it.

And to all those who I missed, other readers can take your querries. I hope I've been helpful to all that I've read and those who I merely gave verbal advice to, but I apologise to all those who I haven't been much help to.

Take care, /div/
>>
>>18802583
twiddles thumbs
>>
>>18802633
Anything serious? Morbid curiosity because it wasn't a particularly good vibe I felt, sinister even.
>>
>>18802663
>If someone can please read >>18802516 (You) and >>18802619 (You), I'd greatly appreciate it.
Forget it, will catch you another day.
>>
Trading.
>>
>>18802673
You can catch me on IRC or /div/cord if you're interested. But I'll be busy with a few other things.
>>
>>18802663
Thanks for the help, I want you to know that you're helping people and you're making a difference, kind stranger.
>>
>>18802676
One card. 'Traveler'
Big change/move in the horizon. Yours or perhaps someone new coming to your life.
>>
Is there a reader atm :(
>>
>>18802671
>I felt, sinister even
If I can be honest it can be from me. I lost trust to someone time ago. Your reading can be related to past, idk about future.
>>
>>18802624
Thanks for reading it was pretty accurate... I'll try to communicate with her more elegantly. I know what caused all that bullcrap.
>>
>>18802663

Cool. I had a question on mine. What was the order of the cards drawn?

>>18802355
>>
>>18802583
Any readers?
>>
Can I use my tarot to talk to entities? I think it should be possible.
>>
>>18802660
didn't Jung write about the Tarot?

either way if you understand what he means by archetype and the main ones you should be good for now, look for his writings in alchemy too.
>>
>>18802343
Will i feel fulfilled in this field?
>>
>>18802343
What will really happend between me and this girl?(Call her N)
>>
File: 1490052625936.jpg (22KB, 220x346px) Image search: [Google]
1490052625936.jpg
22KB, 220x346px
>>18802387
Inst that the defence rune.. I think it just means watch for dirty tattoo places
And maybe get a tattoo based more in defense....
Like look up Tom tanks. That's the epitome of a rad defense tattoo
>>18802400
I don't think so.
>>18802741
Meh jung sucks.
>>
File: 1408660907879.jpg (660KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
1408660907879.jpg
660KB, 2592x1936px
Tarot Readings.

Anyone willing to participate, please read before posting.

On a piece of paper please write a word, or draw a symbol, the symbol does not have to be intricate. Please timestamp the paper. There is two reasons for the pic you provide, one of them is to weed out trolls and anyone else not truly wanting to participate.

It will be a one card general reading.
>>
File: DSC_0185.jpg (4MB, 5984x3366px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0185.jpg
4MB, 5984x3366px
>>18802869
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 720x1280px
>>18802869
On the 24th it will be my and my ex boyfriends anniversary

Will we get back together that day?
>>
File: IMG_20170321_175031.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170321_175031.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>18802869
>>
File: In-picsaay.jpg (3MB, 2322x4128px) Image search: [Google]
In-picsaay.jpg
3MB, 2322x4128px
>>18802886
The Innocent.

The Coyote dares you to step out of your comfort zone to explore and try new things, to laugh, have fun and take risks.

The coyote holds a yellow rose, a symbol of courage found in purity and virtuousness of mind. He blindly ventures dangerously close to a precipice as his observant travelling companion, a white mouse of small stature and limited perception, himself a symbol of the child's innocent soul.

In comparison an all seeing hawk, reminiscent of Horus, the hawk headed God of ancient Egypt circles overhead encouraging the innocent to consider the bigger picture.

The coyote holds his head towards the heavens as if announcing his desire to be recognized as a spiritual being on an earthly path.

While suspended in the womb we sit at the heart of our own personal Universe; barren like the number zero with seemingly nothing physical to offer, but imbued with the desire to go forth and learn.

This card is a sign of new beginnings, impulsiveness and recklessness.

Try to surrender expectations and live in the now.
>>
>>18802849
>I don't think so.

Why not, my priest friend?
>>
File: nick-of-time.jpg (121KB, 773x592px) Image search: [Google]
nick-of-time.jpg
121KB, 773x592px
Will scry. Might even do a little tarot. Will be on for a little bit. I only need what information you think to be relevant.
>>
>>18802909
fem libra
love reading scry please thank you
>>
>>18802909
What should I do and know about my "idea"?
>>
>>18802909
What will I find joy in?
>>
>>18802909
what should i do to make myself better?
>>
>>18802909
Fem ass Cancer hoe
I'd also like a love reading
>>
>>18802909
capricorn sun/ scorpion moon male
Is it possible?
>>
>>18802911

Seeing two shirts billowing on opposite sides of a tree on a hill. One has a peace sign on it, and an oddly colored one. The opposite has a green arrow pointing to the wearer's left but the looker's right.

Opposites attract in a setting that involves either some sort of meeting or nature.
>>
>>18802909
male
what kind of feelings B will have for me?
>>
File: cara-picsaay.jpg (3MB, 2322x4128px) Image search: [Google]
cara-picsaay.jpg
3MB, 2322x4128px
>>18802901
The Carousel.

When first reined, the horse instantly strengthened and deepens peoples views of the world, affording greater understanding and exploration on a level never previously experienced. With obvious links to movement and travel the horse is all about the conquering of the physical setting. Breaking your boundaries and an expansion of your horizon.
Similarly, the Horse demonstrates what it means to spiritually journey within , in search of knowledge we accumulate over a lifetime which, when honored, moves us from the mundane and familiar into a state of unlimited potential.

This card depicts a pair of monkeys riding un-reined carousel Horses that have broken free, leaving the city far behind them. The city being a symbol of civilization and materialism.

This card is telling you that you grow in strength while shaping your own identity. Through the attainment of discipline and the tempering of willpower. You yearn for self control and power of your surroundings. Learn to master the ego.

Conquest, willpower, self control, discipline.
>>
>>18802898
If you want me to do this. I would prefer to use a different Tarot deck. I did say general readings.
>>
>>18802909
female
love reading scry between me and a guy
>>
>>18802924
hmm okay thank you <3
>>
>>18802909
male 25
she is 24
do i have to move on, or a future is possible with her
>>
>>18802929
Thanks a lot, reader.
>>
File: IMG_20170321_210037.jpg (2MB, 2736x4864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170321_210037.jpg
2MB, 2736x4864px
>>18802869
>>
>>18802913

Seeing a bird of prey carrying a snake. Seeing a wyrm burrow toward the surface of the ground like a worm.

I'd recommend being cautious, you can deal with what is to come but only if you maintain perspective. Your idea presents a manageable risk but one that you may not be aware of.

>>18802916

Seeing a sideways double helix. It turns and now it's a caduceus. Medicine or science of some sort, probably both.

>>18802917

Looking up into the boughs of a fruit tree waiting for fruit to grow and ripen. Looks like spring. It will be a long wait. Patience. Delay gratification and wait for the fruit.

>>18802918

A balloon without a string but caught in a web or bubble of some sort. Glowing symbols on walls. Headphones. Someone with their hair parted on the side.

You might meet someone at a party of some sort. Musical tastes will be an ice breaker and bonding experience.

>>18802923

Seeing a door knob with a very, very long and thin stem. If you were to turn this knob too hard the knob would break and the door could not be easily opened. It will take a delicate touch.
>>
>>18802905
thanks a lot!
do the card have other meanings than just the two last lines in your eyes?
>>
>>18802909
male
aries
love reading
>>
>>18802909
Male Pisces
Love reading please
>>
>>18802909
What are my talents? Which ones could I develop?
>>
>>18802947
1st here.
Thanks.
>>
>>18802950
I don't know your age, but when in person, this card tends to come up a lot for younger people.

Its a 62 card deck. I think the card is pretty straight forward in its meaning. Which is to go experience life for what it is, with a child like state of mind, enjoying small things as a child would.

If you had of got a card like Judgment or the afterlife, the meanings go very in depth.
>>
>>18802926

A lot of plant imagery today for some reason.

I'm seeing potted plants, plants in baskets hanging. Plants being repotted in bigger containers. Feelings grow and mature, but the environment will not be right to air them yet. Making the jump from feelings well contained to feelings planted freely may not be easily done and might have to wait.

>>18802938

Seeing a boat. Records, as in albums, rest on the front of it. It's about the size of a canoe. An owl on a branch looks down inquisitively. Cereal at a table in what looks like a morning scene.

It's a matter of taste, wisdom, and domestic comfort.

>>18802942

Seeing an image of the Virgin Mary toppled. Feels like a tomb. I don't think it's gonna work out.
>>
>>18802909
Can i have a general reading please?
m
Sun in Leo 12th house
moon in Aquarius 6th house
Leo rising
thanks!
>>
As someone who's completely new to /div/ who are all these trip friends?
>>
>>18802909
Male
which one is most likely to be my gf : J or M
>>
Looking for a reading from whoever's reading right now. >>18802909

Interested in a scry in particular. No information is too relevant for this-- I just want to see where you find my psyche at in this moment.
>>
>>18802947
>Medicine or science of some sort, probably both.
I have interest there. Thanks.
>>
>>18802951

Saw a ram. Now I see a goat. A bull watching from behind a fence. A hawk flying overhead.

Your partner is similar in some ways but far less aggressive. Romantic rivals threaten from afar and a predator lurks above.

>>18802956

A bell becomes an upside down red rose. Another bell rings for service. Now a bell hanging as an earring. Upside down bouquet of flowers, tulips in orange if I'm not mistaken.

First romantic love falters. Then something more congenial but there will be social barriers.

>>18802957

A globe in a classroom. Bundle of incense. A gas mask. Very faint light through blinds, like predawn light or more likely a street light shining.

Something related to traveling and being selective in judging products that might actually be dangerous. Working in an opaque business where everything is a guessing game. Feels a bit like international import/export.
>>
>>18802976
>>18802946

Anons, I know you're not going to be to happy with me, as you went to the trouble in making the picture that I asked. And I would love to do your readings. However something has come up and I have to be leaving now. I don't like to rush these, because I take them seriously.

I am truly sorry, and I appreciate the effort.
>>
>>18802909
can you tell me about my next bf?
>>
>>18802909
>can the thing i want to do be done?
>>
>>18803002
>Saw a ram. Now I see a goat. A bull watching from behind a fence. A hawk flying overhead.

aaaahhhh..understood nothing
>>
>>18802980
Most of the people with tripcodes are readers. It's not like other places where people trip simply for attention, it's to help identify them here. In the past year to year and a half, there's been an increase in readers choosing to read anon, but some still use trips.
>>
>>18802909
can you scry his feelings for me?
>>
>>18803002
>First romantic love falters. Then something more congenial but there will be social barriers.

Sorry, I'm a bit retarded, but I don't think I'm getting what that means, sempai
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-20-02-26-17.png (218KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-20-02-26-17.png
218KB, 720x1280px
Hey black acanthus

My phones having issues I'm sorry.
How's your week been
How's everything with your roommates
How's the family
>>
>>18803031
Fucking hell, cheswick.
You'll start the drama
>>
>>18803031
hey cheswick, ur a ignorant delusional psychotic racist?
>>
>>18803036
Maybe next time chiro-cuck comes he can add better one liners to my damn name.

I honestly don't see why my hate for all nips/gooks makes me ignorant and racist

Anime is for pedophiles
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>18802971

Cross on a knight's tabard. Keystone arched doorway in a crooked hall, it defies physics and makes me anxious. Someone gesturing repeatedly with their hands. Their fingers facing me sign something, and I am somewhat suspicious of their words. A vase on a table is actually tiny and palmed in a hand. A paintbrush blots out my view. Someone smokes, and they pull something large out of their mouth.

Deception all around you. Things don't add up, and divining people's hidden intentions will be a chore.

>>18802981

Seeing a locked chest. Fumbling with the lock. I see a number 4. Coat hanger, trying to pick a lock but I don't think it will work. Seeing a pepper grinder.

I don't think it will work with either of them, look outside of your immediate circle.

>>18802982

Stamped bill. Lots of rectangles obscuring my vision for some reason. I see a menu, might have seen something like a fan or a paddle in a hand, but it was obscured. The letter "G" and a die being cast. A glass bowl. An alligator yawning on a night stand.

Hard to say. I keep seeing stacks of man made rectangular things, but similar shapes obscure... everything. This doesn't usually happen to me.

>>18803011

Unicorn. That's all I need to see.

>>18803014

Seeing an axe. It swings down. It's either for an execution or to chop wood. Now a white mouse crawls about.

Experiment first and stockpile resources to do it.

>>18803026

A finger points, then a hand drops down to take. The same hand takes a crown. The purloined crown isn't worn. A hand tugs on hair.

Feels possessive, as in a property sense.
>>
>>18803031

It's cool. I heard my phone buzz twice and saw you called, but then hung up or dropped after a few rings.

It's been okay so far. Kind of sore. Built some frames for an herb garden. Warped wood is frustrating.

I can never tell if they're good or just in their typical state of fucked up.

They're alright. Tomorrow is my mom's birthday and she's hard to shop for.
>>
File: 1489996969830.png (382KB, 656x751px) Image search: [Google]
1489996969830.png
382KB, 656x751px
>>18803038
And chiron was really sunshine and selfies last time he open his fucking mouth on here right.
Insulted catlady
Lied about eli
Lied about dick pics.
Lied about me.
Lied about thoth
Tried to hack irc and lie some more
Whatever fag
>>
>>18802909
Male, 24

Any travels in the forseeable future?
>>
>>18803051
Regarding my reading, it's not so odd that you report seeing something obscuring your vision. I've had multiple scries from different readers reporting something similar.

I appreciate you looking into it, friend. Tomorrow night, hop on the thread and I'll throw you a reading.
>>
File: 980x.jpg (28KB, 320x491px) Image search: [Google]
980x.jpg
28KB, 320x491px
>>18803066
When did Chiron mention me in the threads? wut
>>
Serious question, why has cheswick not been banned for all the shitposting?
>>
>>18802909
scry
will romance happen between me and my crush ? thanks
>>
File: JPEG_20170320_003607.jpg (16KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170320_003607.jpg
16KB, 128x128px
>>18803063
I only let phones ring three times.
You never pick up...
It's a superstious sort of feel.

Aww wish her happy birthday for me.

What herbs you planting. Parsley and mint and thyme are the easiest to grow.

But oral sounded like a goodguy.
>>
1474# is my discord fellas add me.
>>
>>18803066
how do you know that is him? did you scryed chiron?
>>
>>18803084
I'm 90% sure its a mod
>>
>>18802909
Love reading scry, if you please.
Jake, ENFP
>>
>>18803027

One of you is high class and you might not fly in each other's circles. I tried to say it politely.

>>18803071

Tent flaps open. Blueberries spill out onto a spoon. Milk splashes over them like snowcaps on a mountain. Now a wine glass, but the wine is transparent. Piles of snow with a black background.

This is some wacky symbolism. I'm thinking that there are travels, and you hear some important truth there because in vino veritas.

>>18803076

Well now I'm curious. Can do.

>>18803086

A sucker punch. Blood from a pricked finger becomes a cherry. A hand squeezes it. Cherry fondled and abused. A banana is the moon.

Is one of you a virgin? That is going to be transgressed roughly. Relationship, if it happens, feels a bit skeevy.
>>
>>18802343
3 cards
will i fulfill my ambitions?
>>
>>18803084
If its not a mod, it knows a mod, because I see people get banned for way less on /x/ I have screen caps. But posting them will result in bans
>>
>>18803108
Probably blew a mod
>>
>>18803087

>we has ritual now

I will.

I'm not quite sure yet. I know that I don't want any more mint or sage though, they take over everything. Parsley is a must.

He's cool.

How's the doggo and senpai?

>>18803100

I'll set it up and add you at some point.
>>
>>18803101
>How do you know that this is a selfie-posting /soc/ camwhore
Because he's a selfie-postinc /soc/ camwhore. This was one of the pics he originally posted of himself a long time ago, minus the macros.
>>
>>18803111
Who knows, what I do know is /x/ is INFAMOUS for banning people while a "no mod joke" is chucked around.

I'm pretty intuitive, but I don't even need to use that to see these generals and these trip users, most likely the peiople who are involved in the irc, are janitors and mods.
Anyway
>>
>>18803108
I think your lying even the two of swords I pulled confirmed.
>>18803111
I imagine there dicks would be the juiciest

Anyone able to read for me when I do that.
>>
>>18803104

Seeing a diet coke can. Most prominent is the nutrition label. Now a beer can, but it's the same color.

Someone looks like a good decision, but they may not be.
>>
>>18803086
>>18803105
Yeah, wow he does not seem like that kind of guy though lol. thank you for the reading. what does the banana being the moon mean?
>>
>>18803125
Lying about what, ths screen caps of bans?
>>
>>18803119
Pete's alright walked home today for 2.5miles.
Didn't go swimming and I feel depressed about it.
She's ok watched more seasons of house.

What do you think you'll end up getting your mom.
>>
>>18803126
Sweet, thank you kindly! Gives me a lot to think about.
>>
>>18803051
>Experiment first and stockpile resources to do it.
ok ok, thanks.
>>
>>18802909
how is love looking for me in the next few weeks?
>>
>>18803139

Swimming is good.

I got a book and a card, but I may get her something tomorrow morning.
>>
>>18803105
>One of you is high class and you might not fly in each other's circles.

Aaaaah I got it now! The girl would have to be the high class one because I've never been acused of such a thing desu.

Thank you for the reading Black Acanthus!
>>
>>18803119
SHIT
Hey scryer, I was just discussing the reading with my wife, who brought up some stuff I forgot. I was drawing blanks on some of it, but was able to get the gist.

An alligator yawning on a nightstand = a threat close to a place of comfort, though not quite ready to blow up yet. Perhaps a threat within my own mind, subconscious.

A die being cast is obviously leaving something to fate/luck, but that could be regarding anything.

Fan/Paddle may relate to my coming assignment to Okinawa.

The interesting parts are the G and the glass bowl.
Last year, unbeknownst to anyone here, I did a ritual in which I went to a river from an area where my grandfather grew up in, and lived near until death, and gathered water from it in a clear glass bowl.
TL;DR did spoke in a one-way conversation to my aforementioned grandfather, as well as my other ancestors, to sort of open a line of communication, for a lack of putting it.
My grandfather's name, funnily enough, was Gordon. Hence the 'G's importance.

If you legitimately no nothing about my life-- the assignment, the grandfather, or etc, then congrats. You have the Thoth stamp of approval, for what it's worth.

Thought you'd appreciate the feedback now that I managed to put some of it together.
>>
>>18802909
Was I ever molested as a child? I've had psychosis twice and both were related to deep fears of being abused.
>>
>>18802909
What should I do?
>>
>>18803105
>This is some wacky symbolism.

That's indeed some wacky symbolism but I love how cryptic it sounds.

Great reading, m8
>>
File: 1489694531010.jpg (269KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
1489694531010.jpg
269KB, 800x445px
Air query.
Do I ever get or could I ever get a mommy gf?
>>
>>18803151
Thoth what if the alligator is more related to your trip and has more of a occult significance.
What if you need to go back and reread some occult books and practical magic.
>>
>>18802909
What do the dreams I've been having recently mean? Anything would be appreciated =)
>>
>>18803167
>>18802909
>>
>>18803130

A framework of absurdity to base one's reality on.

>>18803151

I know a lot of stuff. Making sense of it is hard.

>>18803155

I'm seeing a hand grab male genitals. Now they dangle suggestively.

Maybe, but I couldn't say if full on penetration happened.

>>18803161

Ironically I'm seeing a starry crystal ball on a table. You have an idea of what's to come and what you should be planning to deal with. Now the crystal ball is on a rocky plateau with no ways off.

Looks like you're trapped by foresight. Seeing a seal branded on you, as in someone's symbol. I... think you might end up someone's bitch. Moving van hits a speedbump. Seeing a hand offering to help you up.

I'd say be willing to take help but be wary of being owned.
>>
>>18803151
>>18803011
Explain pls?
>>
>>18803176
If anything occult related, the alligator would be Ammit. In which case the alligator yawning would represent death coming to me in my sleep. Which would be cozy.
>>
>>18803167

Seeing an open blouse of a woman bent over to help you. Might start with an older woman in an advisory or instructive position over you.

>>18803177

Cabinets in another room. A door opens into the dark. A pole with cement poured around the base. Open closet door in a room where the entry way is blind to it. A flower insignia, possibly a chrysanthemum. Martini glass. Cigarette (?) burning.

Something domestic and mysterious. Possibly related to the vices of people around you, maybe your own.
>>
>>18803196
Could be sobek. Since your deploying and all.
>>
File: 1225094385010.jpg (111KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1225094385010.jpg
111KB, 1280x1024px
>>18803087
Any hope in business and finances? Can you look into this Cheswick?
>>
>>18803185
>You have an idea of what's to come and what you should be planning to deal with
>Looks like you're trapped by foresight
I do, its horrible knowing all of this.

>Seeing a seal branded on you, as in someone's symbol. I... think you might end up someone's bitch.
>I'd say be willing to take help but be wary of being owned.
Huh? could you go into more detail/ explain please?
>>
>>18802909
how my next gf looks like? and I will marry her?
>>
File: 1490144368307.gif (490KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
1490144368307.gif
490KB, 500x290px
>>18803198
>Might start with an older woman in an advisory or instructive position over you.
Ha ha.. yes.
Anything on how to meet this person?
>>
>>18803185
>>18803155
Was it a close family member? My dad?
I still hear voices that say no daddy...
>>
>>18803206
Possibly. Though, Sobek yawning would only represent a peaceful time to serve, which I doubt, given the current climate near Korea.
>>
>>18803211

One way out seems to be to more or less be marked as belonging to someone, I'm seeing a brand of their personal seal on a hand. Then I'm later seeing a hand offering aid. One is genuine, one is false, but it's hard to pin that to a strict chronology too because scrying is weird.

>>18803212

I suck at physical appearances. I'm not seeing rings though. Not yet. A full moon burns over the forest and the time of being wild isn't over.

>>18803218

I feel like it happens organically.

>>18803219

I see an empty rocking chair.
>>
>>18803198
I don't know much about symbology- what would these point to?
>>
>>18803232
Thanks. I value you for your insight as I try to make sense of this. All the best
>>
>>18803231
Thoth serious question my bastet statue broke out of the blue.
I know she means deathly conflict so I'm worried.
Any insight
>>
>>18802909
what does w feel about spending time with me?
>>
>>18803232
>One way out seems to be to more or less be marked as belonging to someone, I'm seeing a brand of their personal seal on a hand.
I wonder, could it be a demon or spirit?
>>
>>18803257
A black casper.
>>
>>18803253

Seeing an empty room with a wooden floor. It seems that the time is what you make of it. A good time is a good time, a bad time is a bad time. A room with no furniture to rest on might be uncomfortable though.

>>18803257

It could be, but it felt more corporeal to me but again, scrying is weird.
>>
>>18803252
>bastet
Could just mean a lull in your sex life, honestly.

Or a poor quality statue.
>>
Will I move in with my love by next year? Eve and Jon
>>
>>18803265
Thanks thoth. Your the best.
>>
File: 1490143727042.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1490143727042.png
18KB, 509x411px
>>18803260
>A black casper.
How funny, Ches.
>>18803264
>It could be, but it felt more corporeal to me
Well, nothing that can be done. (except for worrying)
If it needs to happen it will.
>>
>>18802909
will we fall in love?
>>
>>18803280
>>18803264
you said you cant do appereances.
But what about a description or anything about the person?
>>
>>18803265
>>18803198

Would you mind helping me out with symbology, Thoth? I can understand the closet door out of sight potentially meaning new opportunities, or the pole in the ground meaning I'm stuck in some way, but I'm not sure if there are other meanings.
>>
>>18802909
Will I get closure and will things be resolved?
>>
>>18803304
Can do!

>Cabinets in another room
Whatever you're searching for isn't where you're looking for it.

>Door opens into the dark; open closet door with blind entryway
You've failed to check this way because of a certain fear of it, if I had to guess. But this is where you need to search.
>Pole with cement around the base
Cement is formed artificially, and if anything, I'd say you poured it around yourself.
On the plus, you're firmly secure with where you're at-- on the other hand, like you said, you're stuck.

chrysanthemum's have so many meanings, it'shard to stick to one. I'd say this works for the reading-- new companionship, should you unground yourself from the cement; or, a death, symbolic or otherwise, should you remain in place.

The rest of it is beyond me.
>>
>>18803221
Well I'm glad we weren't wrong about chiron. He turned out to be a abuser.
>>
>>18803357
ches u reading?
>>
File: enhanced-32084-1396279470-1.jpg (104KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-32084-1396279470-1.jpg
104KB, 500x457px
>>18803363
Ok I'll read. For iron prices

But I'll trade you for a question.

The next time I call black acanthus will he answer
>>18803365
You talking about me right... My loyalty is only bought by being a serviceman.... Sorry dude.
>>
>>18803391
>2 of cups, knight of cups
yes he'll answer alright and you are gonna have a good time. are you two boyfriend girlfriend?

my query: love reading
>>
>>18803344
Thank you! I appreciate the help =)
>>
>>18803403
The ten of wands seven of cups isa rune.

You need a lot of work to get someone you need to change Everything about yourself your hobbies your inactivity your future goals.
Honestly at this time I don't think a partners worth it. With the constant daydreaming and not asking anyone else out its gay to think about.
Your frozen in your patterns of routine too.
I don't see anything in particular for love unless it's a hooker. Or a 2d Jack fest.

>boyfriend girlfriend I dunno ask him next time.

I mean I've just scryed you playing overwatch in the future and just doing the same things.
You need to actually look for a a partner to have one op.
>>
>>18803403
I dunno the two of cups means cheating....
>>
>>18803433
>two of cups means cheating

are you on crack or something?
>>
>>18803457
chill out she's joking

>>18803427
welp, thanks
>>
>>18803391
Female
General
>>
>>18803457
What did you just say kiddo.
I graduated at the top of my class in tarot 101
>>
>>18803433

>implying you don't want the cuckquean life
>>
Looking to trade with someone who can scry
>>
Can anyone draw three cards, one for each color combination? External input and all that.

-Navy blue, light sea green and red
-Black and gold
-Navy Blue and white

Thanks
>>
File: randkun.jpg (4MB, 2400x3040px) Image search: [Google]
randkun.jpg
4MB, 2400x3040px
Prove to me that tarot isn't bullshit.

Guess my first name.
Hint: It starts with an A.
>>
>>18803621
I'll trade.

How will I breakthrough in my career?
>>
>>18803646
Asshole
>>
File: Jeremy-Renner.jpg (87KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy-Renner.jpg
87KB, 500x600px
>>18803427
i'll trade with you.

how is the next project 'ph' going to turn out for my future prospects. i feel i'm innovating with this one.
>>
>>18802909
"S"
Male
Pisces

Love reading for this year please.

Thank for you attention
>>
>>18803648
Are you still around? I had to take a phone call.
>>
>>18803671
Yep.
>>
>>18803672
Starting on yours.
If you'd like to start on mine: Why has he been so upset over for the last few days? He said he was tired of pushing and trying; pushing and trying what?
>>
>>18803646
Through hard study and practice you too can know and duel with the heart of the cards.

If you want proof you need a ouija board and a pendulum to play by yourself with yourself.
>>18803618
If there a solider all the more.
>>18803488
There's a guy you've been daydreaming off and on about I see him.in your mind.

Two of cups
Seven of cups.
Nine of wands

I'm wondering if a ex isn't about to reapppear esp. With that nine of wands.

I mean health and career wise these are great cards.
If you put some resumes out you would be a barrista in no time.

Auras really femmines. Lots of bright green and lemon yellow.
>>18803631
Page of cups
Five of sticks and or the heriophant.
King of cups.
>>
File: index.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>18803676
I saw the silhouette of a naked man, sort of suggestively leaning on his knee while standing. Two steams of dark grey smoke push from below my view, diagonally and in opposite directions. I feel like the energy from the smokes are opposed, and they got thick enough to envelope the silhouette completely, until my view transitioned to blackness. Then I saw a red neon heart shape, which felt more like a memory related to the image, and also a reason. The heart shape only quickly approached me, in what felt desperate.

Then I saw the man attempting to wrassle the two smoke, as in pic related. Except he was failing. I saw a close-up of his face, and it felt like his brain was sending out too many signals, melting his body. His face melted into this cartoonish glue, kitschy. It felt like his brain was signalling a saturation of emotion.

Looking into what the smoke represented. I immediately got images basically representing passivity and aggression. Almost feminine and masculine. I think he isn't able to act like his ideal self, which is more of a balance between the two.
>>
>>18803694
muah?
>>18803655
>>
>>18803648
Eight of Swords
Ace of Swords
Ace of Pentacles
Page of Pentacles
Knight of Cups

Good cards here. They paint a picture. Is it possible that the limitations in your career you've created for yourself? Do you feel as though you are not qualified for something or are you over-looking possibilities for advancement because they seem practical? Ace of Swords is about dispelling doubts and overcoming obstacles. Rest assured, you will have your breakthrough, but it will involve you taking a course you may not have previously considered. Pairing the Ace of Swords with the Ace of Pentacles gives us this meaning: "Intelligence, prosperity, abundance, reason, trust, clarity, security, groundedness, perseverance"
In my opinion, it wouldn't be a bad idea to seek help from someone wise that you trust. I also think it can be speaking of continuing education. Is there some sort of formal education that can aid you on your journey? Page of Pentacles is about taking ideas and making them into reality; no longer just talking, but doing. He is practical and reasonable, but not afraid of dreaming, and he takes reasonable approaches to making those dreams a reality, even if it is the slow road.
Your outcome is Knight of Cups. Knight of Cups is expressive, imaginative, and inventive. The Page of Pentacles and Knight of Cups may be telling you to think of ways to make yourself valuable and taking steps to ensure that you do become that. There are many ways to increase your worth, so it may be time to sit down and consider those. What the next big thing someone hasn't thought of? What can you do or learn to make yourself better at your job?
>>
>>18803699
Thank you! This is helpful. I think I have an idea of what is going on now.
>>
>>18803711
Okay, I'll take it then.

>>18803716
Yeah, that was a fun scry. Usually relationship scries yield me only a few scenarios and their variations.
>>
>>18803720
Thanks. It's a weird situation. He's never depressed, so I was concerned, and he mostly would just tell me that he's fine. I'm thinking he feels like he needs to restrain himself, which takes me back to something he said a few months ago. Thank you. If he decides to open up to me, I'll know what to say. :)
>>
>>18803694
That cheeky King of cups evry time tyty
>>
>>18803488
>>18803694
You're right, but nothing will happen because it's hopeless. I've tried long enough.
>>
>>18803729
If you want, I could use another trade. I guess Cheswick isn't showing up again.

This question:
>>18803655
>>
>>18803750
Sure. Let me know you're here and I'll trade.
>>
>>18803757
Yeah, I am.
>>
>>18803766
Ok. I'll start. What method do you use, by the way?
>>
>>18803770
I scry, tarot, and use books.
>>
>>18803750
Hey discord is relaxing as fuck.
I'll read you there. BTW no pic no reading
>>
>>18803804
I'm too antisocial for deliberate social contact. Let me stay in my hole.
>>
File: 1991573[1].jpg (304KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1991573[1].jpg
304KB, 960x640px
>>18803427
do i already know my next boyfriend? who?
>>
>>18803766
Ace of Pentacles
Devil
Justice
Queen of Cups
Three of Wands

So these cards don't talk much about your possible success as much as they have a warning for you. Will you find success with the project? Ace of Pentacles says yes, but it's the supporting cards in the center that worry me. These three cards (Devil, Justice, Queen of Cups) tell me to warn you to be wary of submission, giving up your role and allowing yourself to be stepped on. Your role in this project determines how successful you are. It doesn't mean you don't make room for wise counsel, but Justice speaks about separating truth from fiction, doing the right things; Queen of Cups speaks of trusting your gut. If something doesn't feel right or you're allowing someone to have too much pull in what goes on, you will fail. Your outcome is Three of Wands, which speaks of leadership and foresight. I think that's pretty clear.
Go in guns blazing and don't let anyone try to knock you off your horse. You'll meet success with this project as long as you remain in control.

Could you scry me the next place I will see "him"? I'm not looking for a coffee shop or anything, I'm thinking more along the lines of biome: tropical, timberland, winter, etc..
If that is too much, can you scry for me how his health will be this year?
>>
File: jeremaia.jpg (206KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jeremaia.jpg
206KB, 800x1200px
>>18803427
What does he think of me?
>>
>>18803814
Funny that you said biome, because I didn't scry that. I scried a starry night. Honestly I did scry a nice looking city square before that, with brick flooring. A New England looking area, February air. I mention the starry night in particular because when my vision panned up, I got the feeling the starry night was the real location, and the view of the city was just supposed to bring me there. Looking at the sky, I felt the meeting place was somewhere far away.

But I'll look again, since you said biome.

I'm getting rough waters, but I'm getting a view from underwater. Like tornadoes, from underwater. I see tropical looking leaves surrounding the tornado, which I suppose is supposed to be symbolic of the place. I see a waterfall, but I also get the feeling this place is on an obscure island.

As for his health, I see a gear with perhaps twenty notches. Every time I turn the gear up a notch, I see the silhouette of a man's profile, sort of rattled by electricity in his mind. Anxiety. But he takes a deep breath, and passes through. Each notch is worse, but he manages the same, somehow.
>>
>>18803853
want to trade with another?
>>
>>18803857
Sure, the same question here:
>>18803655
>>
>>18803853
Wow! You did both--thank you so much! Did you have another query I could answer for you?
Let me start off by saying how incredibly accurate both your reads are.
Starry night, city view, island, rough waters. I know exactly where I'll be meeting him. :)
As for the health, that's exactly what he is going through, and it has been like that for the last few years. Seems like every year he gets worse, but he keeps pushing through. I admire him so much. He's a really strong person.
>>
>>18803868
Hmm, another query? Perhaps if my project, A, will gain me anything, now that's it's ready to be presented.
>>
>>18803910
Sure! I'll get started. I'll still use 5 cards, but I hope it'll be okay if I don't write too much. I'm getting pretty tired. It's late here.
>>
>>18803921
Yeah, sure.
>>
>>18803655
>>18803863
King of Swords, Justice Reversed, The Moon, Two of Swords Reversed, Queen of Swords Reversed
The Hermit

There's a part of you that already knows how this next project is going to turn out for you and your future projects. I can't tell you exactly what it is because I don't know what the project you are working on entails. What I can tell you is that the outcome is going to be the most logical outcome given the circumstances. Whatever seems the most rational given the circumstances will be the outcome judging from these large amount of swords.

I do believe there is going to be some success with this project but I do not think it will affect future prospects much. In other words it won't have a lot of effect on future projects you are going to do but it will still have some success of its own which might actually put more of your focus onto this project ph. In the end you are going to have to choose what you really want to dedicate more of your time to because of the longevity of ph. This will be a very hard decision to make that will weigh on your mind for a while when the time comes making you feel that it is beyond decision.
The good news is that there are some variables still out in the open for this project that you might have not decided on yet that could potentially change this outcome. There is something now in ph that you can change that will allow you to focus equal attention on future prospects and this project. It will take some solitary introspection in order to find what it is. Good luck.

Could I have a future boyfriend reading?
>>
>>18803910
Nine of Swords
Moon
Hierophant
Ten of Cups
Two of Cups

First of all, EXPECT NAYSAYERS. People are going to give you a hard time about your project deliberately. You'll have a hard time getting people to listen, or maybe it'll be a lack of clarity. Make sure you're speaking as plainly and as frankly as possible; don't bear much around the bush about this project. Say what it is about, say what you expect from it, and say what you want from it. For this project, it may place a certain level of importance on teamwork. Communicate efficiently with the people you want to involve in this project and things will go well for you.

Thanks again! Good night.
>>
>>18803934
>>18803934
I saw a black moon. It had a weird effect, because I saw a man sitting, and it felt like he was listening to the black moon. Then I saw he was wearing all black, and was quickly lead to the impression this man likes metal. Kind of rough around the edges, but this him trying to live up to his own standards and for social acceptance. He's definitely fun and funny, but usually in a mean way. Charismatic, though. I think he'll be different with you from the start, partially because of his attraction and partially because he sees he can 'allow' himself to be because of his impression of your nature. In private with you he's actually incredibly nice, not to mention introspective. I also saw he's educated in some way, but whether this is college or post-educated good job sort of deal, I don't know.
>>
>>18803971
Thank you. He's finished college?
>>
>>18803999
I'm not sure. Definitely on the path to success. If he's in college, he's doing very well.
>>
who's reading?
>>
Could someone please do a reading for me? I'm completely lost in life, i've made 0% progress since i graduated from High School. I somehow manage to fuck up every opportunity that comes my way and have more or less lost hope.

So uh.. I suppose my question would be "When/if/how I'll escape from this limbo and start making headway"

M
Leo

Regardless of whether or not anyone does a reading, thanks for taking the time to read through this.
>>
File: 148937886084.jpg (106KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
148937886084.jpg
106KB, 640x640px
Male
General read pls...if you can, thanks
>>
Please if someone is reading:

M
Virgo

My former best friend and potential soulmate visited me in a dream last night. I haven't seen them in 5 years. Will there be a reunion in the waking world?
>>
>>18803808
I'm a normie In real life.
The reason I'm in a ldr is because everyone here is sjw.
>>18803809
Yeah I really see you back with a ex he's taller very black hair.

Ace of wands.

You need to self evaluate all your options romantically before proceeding forward.
>>18803817
Tonight he wasn't really think about anyone he was really hungry. And got his phone bill today.

A real shitty day for him.
>>18804082
Virgo....
>>
>>18802718
I personally use multiple cards and also multiple types of divination in order to understand the entities I'm talking to and give them their voice and opinion more detail.

Currently I actually do a random song and then I do at least three cards.

I used to scry and then do at least three cards as well.
>>
I know it's a shot in the dark but if anyone would give me a reading I'd really appreciate it.
F
Leo
What does my current path look like for my mental and spiritual health?
>>
F
Pisces

General reading please if anyone's down.
>>
>>18804161
Should try runes anon they tell the truth
>>
I'm not sure who is doing readings but here
F
Capricorn
How does my relationship with me ex look like in the future? How do I get it to be better?

Thank you for taking your time to read this even if i dont get a reading
>>
File: images-2.jpg (13KB, 463x317px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
13KB, 463x317px
Hoping that someone can give me a love reading. I'm attracted to a girl but I don't know if she feels the same way or if she just thinks I'm a friend. I just get a feeling when we're together... the problem is that when I ask her to hang out she always wants to invite someone else. We have been having conversations every saturday night at like 3am (usually when i get home) so I also saw that as a sign of interest... although the conversations are never sexual. Am I just deep in the friendzone or is there something between us?

Male, 25, gemini from Australia.
>>
>>18804206
You should just ask her, to be honest. If she doesn't like you, give her some space for a bit, but tell her that you hope you can remain friends. If she does like you, you'll get laid soon. Really, either way, you gain some peace of mind.
Hierophant, Ace of Pentacles, Six of Cups.
Without inaction expect things to remain platonic. Success can be met by just being forward with what you want. Win her affections by creating happy memories, even if it means allowing her to invite a friend along.
>>
I'm new to tarot reading -- as in literally started today, about an hour ago. I've read that readers can modify existing spreads or even create their own spreads.

Is it possible to create a spread of my own purely for educational purposes? I've read the guide in the OP but the Golden Dawn still seems too complex to me. I like the three card spread so far since it lets me try to bring it all together into a cohesive reading, but I'd like something slightly larger for practice.
>>
>>18804242
Thank you for the response. You're right I should just ask her... we are hanging out this week (just the two of us) so I'll see how it goes.
>>
>>18804278
You can always make your own spread, or you don't have to use one at all (which I really only recommend for 3 to 5 card pulls). Don't be afraid to have your own style and personality in your reads. It's what will make you a great reader. Also: practice, practice, practice.
>>
>>18804292
Cool. I came up with an extension of sorts to the 3 card spread:

The top row is the standard 3-spread: Past | Present | Future
The bottom row consists of one card below Past and one card below Future. The one under the Past represents what "could have" happened instead of the Past card, and the one under the Future represents what "may not" await the querent in the future depending on circumstances.
>>
>>18804278
I suggest learning with the Celtic cross spread. It's versatile and 10 cards gives enough detail to chew on without overflowing you with more info than you can use
>>
>>18804278
I encourage readers to make their own spreads, but only after they have a solid foundation. I, for example, use nothing but my own spreads now, but I started with well-known spreads like Celtic Cross (one exercise I've given students is to read 10 practice queries with Celtic Cross). It's hard to make a good spread until you have a good feel for how tarot reading works and have learned enough to know how to construct your own. My /personal/ opinion is that it's best to learn on established spreads, then experiment with different spreads, then make your own.
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18804388
Cookies for brownies, go?
>>
>>18804414
Pizza.
>>
Rolling for quads
>>
>>18804445
>4445
That sucks
>>
>>18804440
Deal!! 4 cheese pizza
>>
>>18804388
I could scry and do tarot for you, whats your query?
>>
>>18804476
Still here?
>>
>>18802869
Anon is this ur pic ?
>>
File: 20170322_013813.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170322_013813.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>18802869
>>
Anyone trading? Method is bibliomancy. I would like to go 1st.
>>
>>18804201
I could but I'm too lazy to make them and I don't have a bunch of flat rocks laying around.

Plus, I feel like everything tells the truth and I've had success with my own way.
>>
I'd like a reading about my future, will I live abroad? Thanks in case anyone answer me....
>>
File: m.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>18802869
Thanks anon.
>>
>>18804704
I've always wanted to get into blibliomancy. What's your technique?
>>
Will M forgive me?
>>
>>
Someone wants to share its opinion with me?
I was reading for myself about my love life, an i got
9 of swords, the devil, king of swords reversed.
i was hoping the cards could help me in choosing between V and P, as love interest, or more specifically if one of them is interested in a relationship
Well i can understand the 9 as my insecurites, what is logic because i have them, but the devil and the king of swords really confuses me. i can interpret the king as a demanding and bad relationship, but i really don't get the lecture.

if someone is interested in thinking about it with me, it's welcome
>>
>>18805231

How can you choose to love someone?Isnt love something tou cant control?
>>
>>18805338
You can always learn to love, infatuations or crush are irrational, but true love can be created
>>
>>18805231
You're troubled and both of them are likely not a good fit for you. The one that's represented by the Devil would be a better choice, but in the end you're going to find yourself as constricted as you'd be under the thumb of the king.

>reading for yourself on love matters

Good luck. That rarely works for anyone without a significant amount of bias.
>>
23 yr old male

Sorry for asking same questions as everyone else but

Does she feel the same way, and how to move forward with this?
>>
>>18805367
That's very interesting!
>>
>>18805371
I do it more for practice
>>
>>18805082
They will when you own up to the things you did and actually change. Time will not fix this. From what I'm seeing, it looks like you were a total dick.
>>
>>18805014
No, it seems like you'll be wary of going out there. Gain some courage and make some plans.
>>
Whats her opinion on me?
>>
Leo
M

Every day I learn more and more about a seemingly endless list of theories and ideas regarding life on earth and it's purpose/goal. Consuming this information in vast quantities isn't my desire, though. It's simply a means to an end. Soon, once I get back on UF campus I'll have every intention of beginning to infiltrate and demolish the collectivist mentality of every single human being I come into contact with. I intend to start with conservative political groups, as my general affect and demeanor is appealing to them.

I'm not interested in knowing if the cards show fortuitous results of my efforts. But what of my best friend? Will the wisdom and lessons I learn from these trials help me in unifying our mutual goals? Or is he destined to simply suffer until the lessons are learned the hard way? I would passionately give my life for him, his existence is far too important to me to simply disregard as another textbook case of failure to 'know thyself'.
>>
>tfw readers warned me about 'the devil'
>tfw i did it anyway and it wasnt worth it
>>
I really need an answer on this so help is very much appreciated
18,F,sagg
How will it turn out with A.? Is he reliable? Will he keep his promises? (A is aquarius)
>>
>>18802312
Help him ^
>>
Is there a reader here please? Air queries are meh and i know but i really need to get a financial reading for the rest of the month. I fucked up guys
>>
>>18805974
?
>>
>>18806016
I just want this thread to be more alive, and ive been in situations in which I was relying on /div/ readings.Lets say that I'm sympathetic
>>
>>18806023
Thank you very much. I am relying on answer from here too...
>>
Oh god, not again
>>
>>18806046
just report these posts and don't get involved in this.

And my question. How much time did you spent on practicing divination? Your favorite methods?
>>
>>18806063
Already reported it, but still, drama always ligths up.
>How much time did you spent on practicing divination? Your favorite methods?
Well, im not a reader yet, so yeah
>>
>>18806074
Question was to everyone to start some conversation.
>Well, im not a reader yet, so yeah
So you wanna try someday?
>>
>>18806034
report this please&thank you
>>
>>18806082
Yes, but I'm afraid of malignant entities
>>
New to divination anon here, picked up a thoth deck about 5 years ago on an inspired whim but never truly understood the significance at the time

2017's been a spiritual awakening compounding on a wave of smaller eerie happenings in my life and I'm interested in pursuing tarot again with some of my newfound clarity. I'll be reading independently of all this, and thanks to the thread for providing such awesome information, but I have one question for the experienced:

Would you recommend I return to the thoth deck to "start over" because of the calling I first felt from it, or would you recommend I start with the more commonplace RWS for ease of learning? I'm leaning toward thoth again just because I feel inexplicably drawn to it, as well as the way I tend to read the imagery, but I don't want to dive in misguided if y'all have better insights.
>>
>>18806082
Yes, i want to try it.
Impossible for the moment but maybe I'll see what i can do with fractology
>>
>>18806101
>101

I'm thinking the numbers just spoke for themselves...
>>
>>18806102
That's pretty cool. I remember Hijinks did it some time ago and it was interesing. Hope we see a few readers here
>>
>>18806117
Kind of tricky I think, dont know If i should learn to scry first t b h
>>
>>18806124
I would like to learn scry too, but it requires a lot of work and meditation which I stopped some time ago. I probably should try it again. I'm afraid that at first tries I could tell people bullshit, beacause I'm not that good with symbolism
>>
NEW THREAD

>>18806163
>>
>>18806156
Yeah, lot of effort and i would be unsure of it most of the time.
>>
>>18806179
Especially if you read future and no one reports back about it. It's easier with doing some insight, but future is a big question mark. There's a few readers that can read it well, but sometimes time frame might be not right most the time.
>>
>>18806196
Who are the ones who can do it well? We can keep an eye out for them and ask them for tips.
>>
>>18806196

I'm accepting to receive a scry test
>>
>>18806214
Hijinks is good, that one anime reader which I forgot name, it was something with S, I heard Redgrave (or something like that, I hope I didn't write his name wrong) is very good, but never had reading from him yet and there's some anons sometimes.
>>
>>18806227
>that one anime reader which I forgot name, it was something with S

Stray. he is awesome, very accurate

>Redgrave
never had nothing from him

>Hijinks
had one read from him, still waiting to confirm the results
>>
>>18806227
>>18806234

Link post for stray being accurate?
>>
>>18806234
>Stray. he is awesome, very accurate
Yeah, he mostly described my situations very accurate, but I didin't have anything about future But it's not only from him, so I guess it's my fault, cause these days I receive future readings which is mostly about my current situation. Something is messed up
>Hijinks
>had one read from him, still waiting to confirm the results
I had a quick scry to confirm something and I didn't wait long to see results of it, kek
>>
>>18806243
Stray is accurate, but i have mostly future reads from him, so nothing from that has been confirmed yet.
Hijinks is also accurate.
Dont know about Redgrave.
Unironically Cheswick is also good at that.
>>
>>18806256
I thought Cheswick is trolling all the time
>>
>>18806256
How can he accurate if nothing is confirmed?
>>
>>18806297
Always heard that, but she can be accurate and consistent in her readings, or atleast that happens with me.
>>18806304
I asked present readings too my man, all comfirmed.
>>
File: IMG_20170322_184122474.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170322_184122474.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>18806256
>Stray is accurate, but i have mostly future reads from him, so nothing from that has been confirmed yet.
lol.
i also got a lot of "past" readings from him.

>Hijinks
i got a love reading from him. positive result but nothing happened

>Cheswick

a chaotic force of nature. but also "accurate"

id mention too Oldhelp for a big picture of the case
>>
>>18806320
>a chaotic force of nature. but also "accurate
Best description of her reading style.
But she is the second most accurate reader i have ever found.
>>
>>18806340
when I ask her i feel like dealing with a wich and making sacrifices.
i wonder if she stalks magicaly the poor kiefer
>>
>>18806383
>i wonder if she stalks magicaly the poor kiefer
I remember her saying she had "scryed" Jeremy renner.
So i dont know about that, also will stop talking about her.
>>
>>18806214
Good scryers:
Stray
Cheswick (when people aren't triggering her)
Bv
Black Acanthus
Heartwave
Hijinks/ Io?
Yalda
Mars
Mimic Reader
NewHelp/OldHelp
ScryGuy
Xt
Rain Maker
Karasu
Xwbf

Many good anonymous ones too
>>
>>18806421
I think Xwbf is Io, not Hijinks, but I can be wrong. Also nice list
>>
>>18802343

Lena
Female
Virgo

How will my art progress? Any insight?
>>
>>18806421
newfag here
redgrave is also good? see people talking about him
>>
>>18806421
Io, Yalda and Xwbf are the same people. Io isn't Hijinks, btw.
>>
>>18806421
those are all the scryers
>>
>>18806421
Hijinks and Scryguy are the same. Io, Yalda, and Xwbf are the same.
>>
>>18806448
This, I can't think of a single scryer here who isn't on that list. It's a good list but I think the point is to know who to ask for tips.
>>
>>18806491
They're all more than capable of giving proficient advice. Except Cheswick, maybe.
>>
>>18806491
>who to ask for tips

Stray if you want people and places

Hijinks if you want feelings

Cheswick if you want know about your neighbor's life/people

Old Help if you want to know about places/feelings/timing
>>
>>18806530
>asking Cheswick for tips

To date she has never been accurate and she has never been cohesive in any way. How do you people manage to even understand her?
>>
>>18806555
she is accurate
>>
>>18806567
I query for one specific topic and she says a lot of completely unrelated things that don't even fit anything that's happening in my life. And her advice on either tarot or scrying has just been terrible and misleading. I really, really don't know how she's accurate. I suppose a broken clock strikes right every once in a while.
>>
>>18806567
who will win the 2014 world cup?
>a StuIG 33B
>>
>>18806577
I don't know what to tell you other than that some readers and querents aren't compatable. It's been considered that the weird specifics are correct by chance, but I can't dismiss everything that's turned out to be true.
>>
What does it mean being spiritual to you?
Thread posts: 358
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.