[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Simulation Hypothesis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 13

File: bostrom.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bostrom.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
Ok /x/, if we are simulated and living inside a giant supercomputer do we all have "free will"? or would some people around us be manipulated by the admins of such simulation to get a better understanding of an individuals reactions to certain situations? I mean what good would a simulation even be if the people inside were not messed with like a lab rat in order to gain a better understanding of us?

The ultimate question here is ho do we know who is real and who is not?

Thanks
>>
Having free will or not is irrelevant. It a waste of time ti think about for in either case we do not know what will happen next and will continue to act out under the belief of free will.
>>
>>18803171
You're making the mistake. Duality doesn't exist. It looks like there is a duality, but there isn't.

When you ask who is real and who is not, its silly.

There is no free will, other for one to know who he is. Beyond that its all scripted. That's what I think anyway.
>>
>>18803197
maybe im thinking too deeply about the differences i see between myself and 90% of the people around me but this whole simulation argument/hypothesis would explain a great deal in a logical and understandable way.

My mistake for not constructing the real question at hand here..

Are some people just nasty for the sake of being nasty or are they the equivalent to "NPC's" in order to test me??
>>
>>18803181
so even my own free will could very well be an illusion?
>>
>>18803255
>Are some people just nasty for the sake of being nasty or are they the equivalent to "NPC's" in order to test me??

Anon this is so simple. The ego of the Human is the direct result of all the bad things you see happen. You see, my ego is different to your ego. However the consciousness that contains our egos are not.

So the ego, thinking it is a separate entity, most of the time it will look out for itself, even when people are doing good to others its full of conceit. Almost every action is ego driven.

If people truly understood that there was NO DUALITY, then you would see a more harmoniousness society.

This is not how it is, don't think you have to fix it either. It was made this why for very specific reasons.
>>
>>18803255
>This is not how it is, don't think you have to fix it either. It was made this way for very specific reasons.

Typo.

Also when talking about a "simulation" be very careful not to get mislead by people thinking that, we're some kind of being plugged into some sort of super computer.

These people fail to see that even, if they came out of this and found themselves in an alien world, even that would have to be an illusion.

Nothing is real. Perhaps there is some thing that is, but I don't think it can ever be put into language. Mankind will forever be chasing the dragon when it comes to them trying to understand how the universe works.

You can't explain that which contains you
>>
>>18803255
>Are some people just nasty for the sake of being nasty or are they the equivalent to "NPC's" in order to test me??

This can be answered a different way. Everyone you see is a projection of you, so you only test yourself.

When you see the outside as the inside, it will get better. Believe me. If you change your state of mind the external Universe has to follow suite.

It has no other choice. Its just how it works
>>
>>18803255
There are people stuck in different states of mind, and when they come to say /x/ they're going to see different things to you, literally.

What you see is not what other people see. Its really hard to wrap your mind around sometimes. But try not to get overwhelmed, if you just learn to roll with the changes. You're a happy camper.
>>
>>18803316
ouch...
>>
>>18803354
Can you expand on that
>>
>>18803372
>This can be answered a different way. Everyone you see is a projection of you, so you only test yourself.

That one hit me hard anon,
>>
>>18803372
>Everyone you see is a projection of you, so you only test yourself

It would be very fair to say that..
>>
>>18803379
Indeed it can. Its a realization. Many people talk about a oneness, but don't understand its implementations.

Don't let it get to you to much, remember the ego is a way for us to have an experience in which we have an illusion of self and other.

However the ego is only paper thin.

The good things that come with a complete realization of these things is that you realize you're eternal. and there is no such thing as death, you made it up
>>
>>18803379
>>18803414

>Indeed it can. Its a realization. Many people talk about a oneness, but don't understand its implications.

Typo,
>>
>>18803379
The bad things it comes with, is being able to read through everyone. People become quite transparent.

When this happens you just have to look at it from a comical point of view. And remember its all an act, and the act includes yourself.

Some people will think that their ego is God upon the realization, thinking they need to help people reach their state of mind. Which is a contradiction because it implies duality.
>>
>>18803416
I did think i was alone for a long time but always came to the conclusion, that thought process was very big headed of myself.

Although that could well be the case I have trouble letting go if that makes any sense..

So it leads me back to thinking that some people are "real" and some are not. Forgive me if that sounds retarded.
>>
>>18803431
I must admit that this concept of duality is confusing be a little.

I presume you mean the notion that mind and body are two different entities?
>>
>>18803452
>I presume you mean the notion that mind and body are two different entities?

I think the mind contains the body, just like our consciousness contains our ego.

I guess you could say they're separate. Through my experiences I have found that the body isn't something that exists outside a thought.
>>
simulation theory:
all matter is made of atoms and atoms are made of stars
sometimes those stars have life
whatever made us is very good at making stars and planets. and makes people and rocks out of stars and planets too.
its true
>>
File: feels13.jpg (9KB, 225x250px) Image search: [Google]
feels13.jpg
9KB, 225x250px
>>18803475
Ive had meditations were I was just an amorphous blob of energy in a void. feels abstract

Some smart mafuckas in this thread.
>>
>>18803475
How did you come to the conclusion there is no duality? by yourself or is there something i should be reading right now?
>>
>>18803492
>Ive had meditations were I was just an amorphous blob of energy in a void. feels abstract

I have had the same thing in dreams, many instances. Its funny when you wake up from them.

My dreams are just out of control now. Length and content. Not trying to blow my own horn, just saying what's achievable.

>>18803494

>How did you come to the conclusion there is no duality?

Mostly psychedelics and deep contemplation. Dream states and various states of consciousness.

>by yourself or is there something i should be reading right now?

If you just read about it you will only understand it in terms of language. Experiencing the reality of it is an entirely different ballgame, and if your head isn't screwed on (so to say) you just might lose it.

I don't think these experiences and states of mind are for everyone. But there has always been those who know and those who don't know.

Its very important to humble yourself and know you are no better than those who know not
>>
File: reality.jpg (286KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
reality.jpg
286KB, 1680x1050px
>>18803481
It just seems to be a little too perfect to be anything other than true.

That is not to say I never notice imperfections in it though.
>>
>>18803492
I often have dreams where I scream at the top of my lungs to everyone around me trying to convince them this is not real..
>>
>>18803525
>It just seems to be a little too perfect to be anything other than true.

This and more. That's just what you can see, all those stars are connected by intricate lines. Impossible to translate. Its so perfect, and when people talk about randomness I just have to internally laugh.

I don't even try to persuade people into thinking that its perfect, again that would be a contradiction. When you know it is there is nothing you need to do.

>That is not to say I never notice imperfections in it though.

They could be argued, and I think I know the ones you're talking about. But anyway
>>
File: holy spirit.jpg (300KB, 800x854px) Image search: [Google]
holy spirit.jpg
300KB, 800x854px
>>18803494
Not him but Advaita (non duality) seems to be the deepest religious path Ive come across; theres 4 traditions...

Sunyavada Buddhism
Yogacara Buddhism
Adviata Vedanta
Kashmir Shaivism

The last two are deeper IMO. Kashmir Shaivism is the deepest religion on the planet and maybe Im just biased cause ITS MY JAM!!! If anyone wants to get on that real deep time check out these 4 books; in 17 years haven't found any deeper. Get the ones translated by Jaideva Singh. Could literally read nothing but these 4 books for the rest of my life thats how much of an impact they had on me.

Vijnana Bhairava or Divine Consciousness
Siva Sutras The Yoga of Supreme Identity
Pratyabhijnahrdayam The Secret of Self Recognition
Spanda Karikas The Divine Creative Pulsation

Spanda Karikas is an in depth explanation of Siva Sutras and reads like string theory from the future but in the 9th century. Siva Sutras could literally be interpreted as Bliss Scriptures and Vijnana Bhairava as Divine Knowledge of Terror; fuckin trippy no?
>>
File: reallymakes youthink.jpg (1MB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
reallymakes youthink.jpg
1MB, 2400x2400px
>>18803481
>>18803525

The idea that Earth really is the center of the universe..... the opposite hypothesis.
>>
>>18803556
I am the guy he was responding to. I think I saw a few of your posts(perhaps) a few days ago on /x/ unless it wasn't you.

Although I agree with you, and a lot of what is taught in Hinduism, I don't think its wise to state Religious beliefs. I'm not trying to disrespect you. I agree with the teachings, just that when people talk about it in terms of religion.

I think its a little....

I will try find the posts I thought were yours, they were actually quite good posts
>>
>>18803556
Thankyou
>>
File: Saturn.gif (826KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Saturn.gif
826KB, 500x500px
>>18803565
What if our entire universe is actually inside the planet saturn?
>>
>>18803594
It would still be inside your mind.
>>
>>18803581
OP here, It wasnt me anon, i have rarely frequented to this board, although i would like to see the posts you talk about.
>>
>>18803556
Bhakta Mon 20 Mar 2017 09:39:57 No.18793974 Report
Quoted By: >>18796474
>>18793452
Brahman is the undifferentiated All. For impersonalist Hindus, it is the nature of Absolute Reality. The highest truth. For the personalist Hindu, Brahman is the infinite effulgence of the Supreme Person. In Gaudiya Vaishnavism, Brahman-realization is considered the first of three stages.
Brahman: the realization that all is One
Paramatma: the realization that One is both omnipresent and localized
Bhagavan: the realization of the personality of One

Two analogies often used are of the sun and of a distant mountain, though I have issues with both comparisons.
1) Brahman is like the rays of the sun, expanding everywhere. Paramatma is realizing sunshine has a source - the sun globe. Bhagavan is entering the sun globe and understanding Vivasvan, the sun-god. Personally I feel this analogy is alienating as most will reject the premise of Vivasvan outright.
2) Brahman realization is like sighting a distant mountain on the horizon - hazy and featureless. Paramatma realization is then approaching close enough to get a clear picture of the mountain. Bhagavan would then be getting close enough to see the trees and animals and distinct forms of the mountain. This analogy I feel does a better job of conveying the progress from Paramatma to Bhagavan, but is much worse in terms of similarity when describing Brahman and Paramatma realization.

I thought this was you
>>
>>18803599
this
>>
>>18803604
>>18803316

Is is bigoted of me to think that my purpose here expands beyond any human understanding of "god"?
>>
>>18803650
I wish more people had that outlook. We are primates floating on a rock in a sea of stars and we think we have the wisdom to question the existence of a greater intelligence or lack thereof.

Also not the people you are addressing but I have your same outlook.
>>
>>18803650
>Is is bigoted of me to think that my purpose here expands beyond any human understanding of "god"?

Yes it is. Be careful, you see what the ego does, as soon as it becomes unmasked it immediately looks for another identity.

There is nothing to learn, this again is a contradiction, it implies an imperfectness.

Its so perfect it tries to forget how perfect it is.
>>
File: 1486237442671.jpg (70KB, 715x759px) Image search: [Google]
1486237442671.jpg
70KB, 715x759px
>>18803650

Well, if you can't give humans reasons as to why you're so wonderful, then there really is no reason for humans to even acknowledge you, is there?

heh

Rea-sons. Just got that one.
>>
File: Eliot Deutsch.jpg (2KB, 103x149px) Image search: [Google]
Eliot Deutsch.jpg
2KB, 103x149px
>>18803669
>>18803670

I dont mean it in a bigoted way so please dont judge me I just find it rather wasteful to impose (back to my original post) this kind of "free will" on a person for there not to be a greater picture overall.
>>
>>18803687
>I dont mean it in a bigoted way so please dont judge me I just find it rather wasteful to impose (back to my original post) this kind of "free will" on a person for there not to be a greater picture overall.

What do you mean by greater picture? I'm trying to follow what you're saying, you lost me with this post. I want to understand, could you elaborate?

I am enjoying bouncing thoughts with you.
>>
>>18803703
By bigger picture I mean something beyond the world we are in,

I fully believe in the simulation argument/hypothesis/theory but for different and varying reasons to most.

My understanding of it is rather different from the "ancestor" simulations you hear and read about but instead simulations built to test individuals and how they think.. now this is going to be misconstrued as being even more bigoted but it couldnt be further from the opposite.
I feel that there is more to understanding the purpose of life than for one person/entity to conclude and give an answer to but as a collective i strongly believe that i play a part of it..

Just reading the answers in this thread has made me realise that there are many intelligent beings in the world other than myself and I now feel bad for judging everyone in that way.

Not everyone else is a "dumb fuck" as i previously stood by quite religiously.
>>
You see 90/10 because of conceit

In actuality, it's closer to 50/50

Most real people are playing preset scenarios, tho it's possible to go offrail

Individual scripts intersect to form scenarios
>>
>>18803756
conceit can explain it but in a rather one sided way.

If it was all down to ego then wouldnt everyone have some kind of self awareness of their shitty actions? In order to shield itself from judgement and thus make itself more appealing/liked?
>>
>>18803738
>By bigger picture I mean something beyond the world we are in,

Obviously there is something beyond the world we live in, this reality is a direct result of something happening somewhere else.

>I feel that there is more to understanding the purpose of life than for one person/entity to conclude and give an answer to but as a collective i strongly believe that i play a part of it..

I don't look at life as something that needs to be understood or explained. Nor do I think we can truly explain it.

When you say "you" play a part of it, its funny to me, I see the same thing in you to any other anon.
>>
>>18803786
Many of us are just here for the ride and that could me said about myself in some ways but I find myself here more to understand people in general.

oh the imperfections..
>>
>>18803799
>Many of us are just here for the ride and that could me said about myself in some ways but I find myself here more to understand people in general.
>oh the imperfections..

From what I have concluded through my experience(s) is we're all here pretending to be Human, but the thing doing the pretending, is singular.

I see only one thing.
>>
>>18803826
>I see only one thing.

Would that not be a bigoted argument in itself anon?
>>
>>18803833
>Would that not be a bigoted argument in itself anon?

If, you think that, that one thing is the ego, rather than what underlies it.
>>
>>18803842
Is it at all possible to not have an ego?
>>
I've thought about this and came to the conclusion that what would it matter? Being a simulation would change nothing for me. If we found out we were are we all supposed to kill ourselves or something? Even if it's simulated it's still our lives and all we knew. I would just continue living like I always had.
>>
>>18803852
>Is it at all possible to not have an ego?

It is possible to have an experience where the ego is not present, usually in psychedelic states of consciousness which are quite terrifying, sometimes in dreams, very rarely. In dreams the ego is almost always present, but not always.

Here and now, it is IMPOSSIBLE to not have an ego
>>
>>18803866
Never tried psychedelics but can imagine that it would be quite terrifying indeed.

To come back to the realisation that i am here and further enforce my theory that most people arent actually real. if that makes any sense.
>>
>>18803866
Through psychedelics, meditation, trauma, mental illness, etc, it's possible to achieve "permanent" ego death but outside of brain damage you'll grow a new one within 2 weeks
>>
>>18803852
>Is it at all possible to not have an ego?

Its important to understand what the ego is, and you will get many people saying they have achieved ego death, what I think they mean ( if they are telling the truth) is they experienced a state in where they realized the ego wasn't "real" rather something that is there in order for us to have an experience where there seems to be a duality.

I know I have an ego, I know its impossible to rid myself of the ego in this state of consciousness, but knowing what the ego is just lets you go through life a little smoother
>>
>>18803859
To know it was in fact not "reality" would only reinforce what i already think. It would change nothing about me, just explain a fair few thoughts i have of the world..
>>
>>18803888
Yeh, obviously
>>
>>18803859
This is good way to be anon, it really doesn't matter.
>>
Anyway, I feel enough has been said. It was good talking, but I feel if we continue we will be pulling each others pricks.

Peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5WxKuoZ5oA
>>
>>18803925
Peace out..
>>
>>18803866
>>18803887
>>18803888
Yes. I've had this experience on Salvia, it was pretty terrifying initially but widened my horizons somewhat. The universe is a whole, but separated only by our thoughts. Each item was visible seperatley in its wholeness but without the associations we make with them, or links therefore. My human concepts were destroyed and i viewed things as they are.

LANGUAGE IS SO LIMITED TO DESCRIBE THIS.
>>
>>18803537
I often bang hot sluts in my dreams.
>>
>>18804097
I think language is the problem when it comes to trying to explain this argument or gain answers regarding it, as its so easily misconstrued.

I know we are living in a simulation but finding evidence or anything to back up my thoughts is the hardest thing..

Maybe im just crazy...
>>
the simulation "hypothesis" is complete bunk and pure philosophy, not at all scientific (cannot be falsified). It's gained traction as a secular concept of intelligent design

>free will
Compatibilism. You experience life as if you make your decisions, but in reality you're an input responding to a long casual chain with feedback
>>
File: Aghori2.jpg (51KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Aghori2.jpg
51KB, 640x360px
>>18803604
Nope Im the guy who's always like dude read these 4 books like seriously. >>18803556

Im more of a Saivite.
>>
>>18804152
I dont agree with any secular argument that cannot be falsified.

Maybe the simulation hypothesis was a bad topic for this thread but seemed the best way to explain my belief that the universe is a simulation.
>>
>>18804128
Read some David Icke's, discount the lizards, factor in the CIA and shit, see how easily our reality is altered from belief.

We are a thing which can be shaped and bent to will, and realising when and where this happens is important. It lets you see more of the truth, of what factors are really at play. Sadly it makes their actions seem very petty in the big picture.

It's not so much that it's a simulation, i think. It's that the powers that be shape this world. They also program alot of people as "drones" or "NPCs" as you put it. Sad for those people, but what can we do for them?
>>
>>18803887
You realize none are real. Including the self
>>
File: sri ramanujacharya.png (97KB, 465x549px) Image search: [Google]
sri ramanujacharya.png
97KB, 465x549px
>>18803604
That was me. I am humbled, but I have not posted in this thread yet. I do not agree with Advaita-vedanta, or the Absolute Truth being ultimately non-dual. Or more specifically, I believe in the inconceivable juxtaposition of non-dual duality, that there is distinction within the undifferentiated. The basis of "qualified monism" in Vaishnavism are the teachings and writings of Ramanuja Acharya, pic related. The "flag" danda in his iconography can be thought of as a metaphor for his philosophy: the flag is one, but the banner and staff are not.

That said, I enjoyed these passages:
>>18803197
>There is no free will, other for one to know who he is. Beyond that its all scripted.
>>18803281
>This is not how it is, don't think you have to fix it either. It was made this [way] for very specific reasons.
>>18803431
>Some people will think that their ego is God upon the realization, thinking they need to help people reach their state of mind. Which is a contradiction because it implies duality.

This last is one of the wisest things I've heard on /x/ about advaita-vedanta. If this is your path, you would do well to listen to that anon.
>>
>>18804524
Thanks. You were quoting my posts. And I quoted earlier today because I thought you were that other anon. I had to dig through 4plebs for your posts.

Im going to look into advaita-vedanta, since you're saying it fits in with my line of thought, however, i do not like to prescribe to Religion.

Thanks for coming around to say hello anon
>>
File: IMG_0289.jpg (2MB, 4148x2765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0289.jpg
2MB, 4148x2765px
>>
>>18804483
I realise that but am a little bit concerned about free will.. that is all.

It seems i have more of a choice and hold less of a grudge than your fellow man.

Dont sit there thinking im some bigoted fag thinking i own the place... im very humble in my thoughts, especially after reading this thread..
>>
>>18804913
You're deluded, if you think you have more 'free will' than the next person

It's /x/ so I'm not expecting much
>>
>>18804918
The whole point of the universe being simulated would imply that nobody has free will and such a thing does not exist, my point is and still remains, what would be the point of running a simulated universe if its subjects were not tested inside of it...
>>
>>18804931
There are endless possibilities, if reality is an infinite system with a void in which this universe resides then the potential possibilities are literally endless

Language is just language, we could have 'free' will in a simulated Universe. You just have to decide what 'free will' actually means first

If all of our actions could be predicted by machine, I wouldn't say the potential of such a machine, or algorithm would remove free will

I think everyone is misunderstanding the idea of a simulated Universe, and believes they have a pretense of what this could hold for all of reality

I think it just shows how fucking deep the potential rabbit holes go
>>
>>18804941
I should have done a little more research before calling this thread "simulation hypothesis" my thoughts are more swayed to the Planetarium hypothesis desu
>>
>>18804952
Possible, but we are in allegedly 'early' stages of our Universe and can't prove the Universe isn't swarming with life yet as we can't make it out of our tiny solar system
>>
>>18804960
Which is why I think it's unlikely, matter manipulation is something I believe would be consistent of beings/presences outside of this Universe/Reality entirely
>>
>>18804960
Ok, so would it be retarded to try combine the fermi paradox and the simulation argument into some kind of explanation of the universe?
>>
File: kek.jpg (68KB, 751x600px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
68KB, 751x600px
>>18804976
Yes, infinity is just too large...then add potential other infinities who knows where to even start my man.

A Mirage, An Illusion
>>
>>18803171
You forgot abou simulation GM´s and Programers in your theory. Just imagine them making you believe your not real.
>> Got the shcizo shiver anon lol
>>
>>18804989
Infinity is merely a cop out.. a lazy way of describing a number too large to comprehend..
>>
>>18804997
Not really, let's assume this 'number' was changing randomly in length, width, depth and weight and there was an infinite amount of other numbers, oscillating similarly.

In this vast 'space' of oscillating 'matter' patterns started to emerge, behavior and repetition started to become apparent within these

Our reality merely another void, in the infinite system of reality

I think your perception of infinity to be a little bland, as you only seem to be applying it in a numerical sense
>>
>>18805009
Im using the word number as a measuring system.. being all of your stated properties.. I still stand by the statement that Infinity is a rather lazy way of describing a length/weight/depth that we can not compute or realistically account for.

Even the most seemingly random behaviours have started out with very simple rules but infinity is by definition, something that is not bound by rules or logic hence my notion of it being a lazy/cop out way of describing something far too large to explain in a rational way.
>>
File: uruguay weed.jpg (51KB, 525x350px) Image search: [Google]
uruguay weed.jpg
51KB, 525x350px
>>18805026
>expecting a lovely simple rational explanation for all of reality

We can compute length/weight/depth here, why are we able to ? An abstract infinity, part of which results in a void with the laws of thermodynamics which in turn helped birth our species
What exactly are the limits of an abstract infinity, if any. Is the question

I'm not sure how you think a 'measuring system' is ever going to give you an image of all reality or why using a word equates to a lazy description ?

The majority of people take features/laws and descriptions of our Universe as answers for how our Universe came to be

Seems pretty retarded, no ?
>>
>>18805050
Maybe expecting an explanation that can be then explained to a human is pretty retarded, I agree.
>>
>>18805067
Depends what kind of explanation you want, my mane. Have to think outside the box, the answers you seek will explain themselves

The abstract infinity awaits you, young noob
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.