[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does your soul reflect on your face? Are the most attractive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: cow eyes 2.jpg (30KB, 250x351px) Image search: [Google]
cow eyes 2.jpg
30KB, 250x351px
Does your soul reflect on your face? Are the most attractive of us, the ones who suffer the most - in a noble way? Why can I trust an innocent face, likely being innocent themselves?
>>
File: emma (2).jpg (42KB, 480x700px) Image search: [Google]
emma (2).jpg
42KB, 480x700px
>Are the most attractive of us, the ones who suffer the most - in a noble way?

I am going to puke.
>>
>>18789977
this doesnt answer why innocent looking people tend to have tame temperaments
>>
>>18789960
This is the gayest thing I've read on /x/. Back to >>>/lgbt/
>>
Its actually a good question
>>
>>18790117
This.

>>18790264
Not this.
>>
>>18790279
What about the saying at the age of 50 everyone gets the face they deserve
>>
>>18789960
This is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever read on /x/. Have you guys seen the Suge Knight is Biggie threads? This is stupider than that. The language is leading toward a certain idea being an ultimate truth, while attempting to present itself as a question. Thought control at work. This site is drowning in it, really.

Be careful what you believe, people.
>>
>>18790367
In case it's not clear, the answer is no. Your eyes/face do not represent your soul. To think so is to believe that anybody you find objectively ugly to be lesser than yourself. This is an extremely unhealthy and dangerous way to view the world. Hate breeds hate/fear breeds fear.
>>
Of course it does. Just like people often look like their names. If you have ever met a "Doug" or an "Albert" you would know this is plainly true.

It's just a fact, and it's perfectly reasonable. Two parents will express their genes and subsequent personality characteristics, this will influence their child as well as the name they choose for the child. It all fits, it's a logical stream of life passes from two people to another being. The soul is no different.
>>
>>18790311
I thought it was 40.
>>
>>18790390
Complete idiocy. I've met plenty of people who don't fit their names, Alberts included. Some of the least trustworthy people I know are the most attractive. If I had a dollar for every cute girl that ended up fucking me over, I'd have like 20 dollars. This is coming from a relatively attractive person, mind you. On top of that, while I'm making an effort to be a better person, I have fucked people over that trusted me because I look "innocent" BECAUSE they thought I was innocent. This thread is poison and you have the choice to drink from this well or move on to a clean one.

Think. Harder.
>>
>>18789960

attractive people with attractive faces have simply lucked out in the gene lottery and if also in life they will show no signs of suffering because they aren't you stupid idiot, they are playing life on easy mode
>>
>>18790424
Dude you're just using my comment as a way to vent about your bad behavior in the past and the times you were fucked over by women. Get real dude.

Everybody knows that you meet people who are the genuine article and so obviously personify their name that it can't be denied.
>>
>>18789985

the devil even appears as an angel of light

you stupid retard, you are one stupid thicko that sounds as if you were born yesterday
>>
>>18790434
that's because people are molded by their environment too easily.

an ugly guy won't grow to be a confident person
>>
>>18790434
Wrong. I'm using your comment to illustrate how wrong the core of this idea is.

What you think of as an Albert is not what the next guy thinks of as an Albert because you have different experiences and associations with the name. You bring no evidence to this discussion other than "I'm right because I feel right" and claim that people with genuine referential material are just using you to get off in some way.

Yes. Sometimes you meet a person whos name fits their personality. That's not because the name gives the person definition. It's because, in your mind, you have defined the name as meaning what that person means to you. Do you follow this logic?

Sage grows in all fields, folks.
>>
>>18790465
What I was attempting to illustrate in my earlier post was that if you are gullible enough to trust a cute face purely because they are a cute face, many of them will see that you are easily fooled and use that to their advantage. Not everybody cares enough to nurture compassion and plenty of attractive people make their living off of the fools that trust them.

Believe what you want, but trust me when I say this is a hard lesson to learn on your own and that it's in your best interest to take the advice of this stranger. Buy into this idea and you'll be hurting yourself and those around you. Push this idea knowing better and you deserve worse than the fates of those you fool.
>>
>>18789960
According to some accounts, Jesus wasn't a looker. That's a perfect plan, because if he was, his human side would be proud of his looks. Another failed prophet, if you will.
>>
File: tired.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
tired.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px

Friendless, never so much as held hands with a girl. Dropped out of college. Despite this, I don't really long for a girlfriend like most here do. It seems like a chore I'm not willing to put up with.

Here's my face as a contribution to this thread. From experience, faces have little to do with personality besides what you can gather from grooming. You'd be better off observing body language and other stuff to gather bits of info.
>>
>>18790822
Nihilism destroyed you not uglyness.
>>
>>18790822
This anon speaks the truth.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.