[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occultism & Magick: Library Update 47 - Diamond Vehicle Jamboree

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 44

File: omg2.gif (2MB, 500x333px)
omg2.gif
2MB, 500x333px
/sum/ pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/HhU18gCW

Library:
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

Absolutely fuckhuge update for the Vajrayana folder in Eastern. I tried to go through and delete obvious duplicates but NS in his infinite grace sent me 80 files and I barely have the motivation to do updates half that size. In the next few posts I'll be posting a list of the texts added to said folder.
>>
Tarthang Tulku, Longchenpa, Herbert Gunther-Crystal Mirror Volume IV-Dharma Publishing (1975).pdf
Arya Maitreya, Jamgon Kongtrul, Khenpo Tsultrim Gyamtso-Buddha Nature_ The Mahayana Uttaratantra Shastra With Commentary-Snow Lion (2000).pdf
Canonaivgama.epub
Chokyi Nyima Rinpoche, Marcia Binder Schmidt, Erik Pema Kunsang-Union of Mahamudra and Dzogchen_ A Commentary on The Quintessence of Spiritual Practice, The Direct Instructions of the Great Compassion(1).pdf
Chokyi Nyima Rinpoche, Marcia Binder Schmidt, Erik Pema Kunsang-Union of Mahamudra and Dzogchen_ A Commentary on The Quintessence of Spiritual Practice, The Direct Instructions of the Great Compassion.pdf
(Classics of Indian Buddhism) Mark Siderits, Shoryu Katsura-Nagarjuna's Middle Way_ The Mulamadhyamakakarika-Wisdom Publications (2013).mobi
CR_Mahamudra_200905.zip
Daniel P. Brown (author), Robert A.F. Thurman (foreword)-Pointing Out the Great Way_ The Stages of Meditation in the Mahāmudrā Tradition-Wisdom Publications (2006).pdf
David Ross Komito, Nagarjuna-Nagarjuna's Seventy Stanzas_ A Buddhist Psychology of Emptiness -Snow Lion Publications (1999).pdf
Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche, Padmakara Translation Group-The Excellent Path to Enlightenment_ Oral Teachings on the Root Text of Jamyang Khyentse Wangpo-Snow Lion (1996).pdf
Dōgen, 1200-1253_ Kim, Hee-Jin_ Leighton, Taigen Daniel_ Dōgen, 1200-1253-Eihei Dōgen _ mystical realist-Wisdom Publications (2012).epub
(Dream flag series.) Khenpo Karthar Rinpoche_ Yeshe Gyamtso (Translator)-The Instructions Of Gampopa_ A Precious Garland Of The Supreme Path-Snow Lion Publications (1996.).pdf
Dreaming_the_Great_Brahmin_Tibetan_Traditions_of_the_Buddhist_Poet_Saint_Saraha.pdf
Earliest-Discourses.pdf
>>
>>18789727
Gampopa, Khenpo Konchog Gyaltsen Rinpoche-The Jewel Ornament Of Liberation_ The Wish-Fulfilling Gem Of The Noble Teachings-Snow Lion (1998).pdf
Glenn H. Mullin, Glenn H. Mullin, Glenn H. Mullin-The Practice of the Six Yogas of Naropa-Snow Lion Publications (2006).epub
Glenn H. Mullin, Glenn H. Mullin-The Six Yogas of Naropa_ Tsongkhapa's Commentary-Snow Lion Publications (2005).epub
H.H. the Dalai Lama-Yoga Tantra_ Paths to Magical Feats-Snow Lion Publications (2005).pdf
Jamgon Kongtrul-Cloudless Sky-Shambhala (2001).pdf
Jamgon Kongtrul Lodro Taye, Gyurme Dorje-The Treasury of Knowledge, Book Six, Parts One and Two_ Indo-Tibetan Classical Learning and Buddhist Phenomenology-Snow Lion (2013).pdf
Jamgon Kongtrul Lodro Taye, Richard Barron, Ringu Tulku-The Treasury of Knowledge, Book Seven and Book Eight, Parts One and Two_ Foundations of Buddhist Study and Practice-Snow Lion (2013).pdf
Jamgon Kongtrul Lodro Taye-The Catalog of the Treasury of Precious Instructions-Tsadra Foundation (2013).pdf
Jamgon Kongtrul Lodro Taye-The Treasury of Knowledge, Book 1_ Book One_ Myriad Worlds -Snow Lion Publications (2003).pdf
Jamgon Kongtrul Lodro Taye-The Treasury of Knowledge, Book 6, Part 3_ Frameworks of Buddhist Philosophy-Snow Lion Publications (2007).pdf
Jamgon Kongtrul Lodro Taye-The Treasury of Knowledge, Book 6, Part 4_ Systems of Buddhist Tantra (Bk. 6, Pt. 4)-Snow Lion Publications (2005).pdf
Jamgon Kongtrul Lodro Taye-The Treasury of Knowledge_ Book 8, Part 4_ Esoteric Instructions (Bk.8, Pt. 4)-Snow Lion Publications (2008).pdf
Jamgon Kongtrul Lodro Taye-The Treasury of Knowledge - Book Five_ Buddhist Ethics-Snow Lion Publications (1997).pdf
Jamgon Kongtrul Lodro Taye-The Treasury of Knowledge, Books 9 and 10_ Journey and Goal-Snow Lion Publications (2010).mobi
>>
>>18789731
Jamgon Kongtrul Lodro Taye-The Treasury of Knowledge_ Books Two, Three, and Four_ Buddhism's Journey to Tibet -Snow Lion Publications (2010).pdf
Jamgon Kongtrul, Sarah Harding-Creation and Completion_ Essential Points of Tantric Meditation-Wisdom Publications (2002).pdf
Jeffrey Hopkins-Tsong-Kha-Pa's Final Exposition of Wisdom-Snow Lion Publications (2008).pdf
Joe B. Wilson-Translating Buddhism From Tibetan_ An Introduction To The Tibetan Literary Language And The Translation Of Buddhist Texts From Tibetan-Snow Lion (1992).djvu
Kyabje Kangyur Rinpoche, Nagarjuna, Padmakara Translation Group-Nagarjuna's Letter To A Friend_ With Commentary By Kangyur Rinpoche-Snow Lion (2006).mobi
Lama Chonam, Sangye Khandro-Essence of Clear Light_ An Overview of the Secret Commentary _Thorough Dispelling of Darkness throughout the Ten Directions_-Snow Lion Publications (2010).pdf
(Library of Tibetan Classics) Je Tsongkhapa, Thupten Jinpa Ph.D., Kilty Galvin-A Lamp to Illuminate the Five Stages_ Teachings on Guhyasamaja Tantra-Wisdom Publications (2013).pdf
(Library of Tibetan Classics) Thupten Jinpa Ph.D.-Mind Training_ The Great Collection-Wisdom Publications (2005).pdf
(Library of Tibetan Classics) Thupten Jinpa (Translator)-The Book of Kadam_ The Core Texts-Wisdom Publications (2008).pdf
Light of Wisdom, Volume I - Padmasambhava & Erik Pema Kunsang & Jamgon Kongtrul.pdf
>>
>>18789742
Longchenpa, Herbert V. Guenther-Kindly Bent to Ease Us_ Part Three_ Wonderment-Dharma Publishing.mobi
Longchenpa, Herbert V. Guenther-Kindly Bent to Ease Us_ Part Two_ Meditation-Dharma Publishing(1).mobi
Longchenpa, Herbert V. Guenther-Kindly Bent to Ease Us_ Part Two_ Meditation-Dharma Publishing.mobi
Longchenpa-Now That I Come to Die-Dharma Publishing (2007).mobi
Longchenpa-You Are the Eyes of the World-Snow Lion Publications (2000).pdf
Mabja Jangchub Tsondru-Ornament Of Reason_ The Great Commentary To Nagarjuna's Root Of The Middle Way-Snow Lion Publications (2011).epub
Nicholas Tournadre, Sangda Dorje-Manual of Standard Tibetan-Snow Lion Publications (2005).pdf
Santideva, Vesna A. Wallace, B. Alan Wallace-A Guide to the Bodhisattva Way of Life-Snow Lion (1997).pdf
Shabkar Tsogdruk Rangdrol, Matthieu Ricard, Padmakara Translation Group, His Holiness the Dalai Lama-The Life of Shabkar_ The Autobiography of a Tibetan Yogin-Snow Lion Publications (2001).pdf
Shechen Gyaltsap IV (Author), Kunkyen Tenpe Nyima (Author), Chokyi Nyima (Foreword), Dharmachakra Translation Committee (Translator)-Vajra Wisdom_ Deity Practice in Tibetan Buddhism-Snow Lion Publicat.epub
>>
>>18789747
Sonam Thakchoe-The Two Truths Debate_ Tsongkhapa and Gorampa on the Middle Way-Wisdom Publications (2007).djvu
Sonam Thakchoe-The Two Truths Debate_ Tsongkhapa and Gorampa on the Middle Way-Wisdom Publications (2007).pdf
(Studia philologica Buddhica monograph series (Book 32)) Ulrich Timme Kragh-Tibetan Yoga and Mysticism_ A Textual Study of the Yogas of Naropa and Mahamudra Meditation in the Medieval Tradition of Dag.pdf
(Studies in Indian and Tibetan Buddhism) Elizabeth English-Vajrayogini_ Her Visualization, Rituals, and Forms-Wisdom Publications (2002).pdf
(Studies in Indian and Tibetan Buddhism) John D. Dunne-Foundations of Dharmakirti's Philosophy-Wisdom Publications (2004).pdf
(Studies in Indian and Tibetan Buddhism) Tom J.F. Tillemans-Scripture, Logic, Language_ Essays on Dharmakirti and his Tibetan Successors-Wisdom Publications (1999).pdf
TappingGarrett - Copy.pdf
(Textual Studies and Translations in Indo-Tibetan Buddhism) Dharmakirti (author), rGyal tshab rje (author), Roger R. Jackson (editor, translator and annotations)-Is Enlightenment Possible_ Dharmakirti.pdf
(The Foundation of Buddhist Thought) Geshe Tashi Tsering-Relative Truth, Ultimate Truth. 2-Wisdom Publications (2008)(1).mobi
(The Tsadra Foundation Series) Choying Tobden Dorje-The Complete Nyingma Tradition from Sutra to Tantra, Books 1 to 10_ Foundations of the Buddhist Path-Snow Lion Publications (2015).epub
(The Tsadra Foundation Series) Karl Brunnholzl-Gone Beyond_ The Prajnaparamita Sutras, The Ornament of Clear Realization, and Its Commentaries in the Tibetan Kagyu Tradition - Volume 1-Snow Lion Publi.pdf
>>
>>18789750
(The Tsadra Foundation Series) Karl Brunnholzl-Groundless Paths_ The Prajnaparamita Sutras, The Ornament of Clear Realization, and Its Commentaries in the Tibetan Nyingma Tradition-Snow Lion Publicati.pdf
Third Dzogchen Rinpoche-Great Perfection - Volume II - Separation and Breakthrough-Snow Lion Publications (2008).pdf
Thrangu Rinpoche, Michele Martin, Peter O_'Hearn-A Song for the King_ Saraha on Mahamudra Meditation-Wisdom Publications (2006).pdf
Tibetan Language, The Classical (Beyer) - Copy.pdf
Tibetan Language, The Classical (Beyer).pdf
Tony Duff-Instructions for Practising the View of Other Emptiness - A Text of Oral Instructions by Jamgon Kongtrul.pdf
(Tsadra Foundation) Ron Garry-Wisdom Nectar_ Dudjom Rinpoche's Heart Advice -Snow Lion Publications (2005).pdf
(Tsadra Foundation) Sarah Harding-Niguma, Lady of Illusion-Snow Lion Publications (2011).pdf
(Tsadra) Karl Brunnholzl-When the Clouds Part_ The Uttaratantra and Its Meditative Tradition as a Bridge between Sutra and Tantra-Snow Lion (2015).pdf
Tsong-Kha-Pa, Glenn C. Mullin-The Six Yogas Of Naropa_ Tsongkhapa's Commentary Entitled A Book Of Three Inspirations_ A Treatise On The Stages Of Training In The Profound Path Of Naro's Six Dharmas-S(1).pdf
Tsong-Kha-Pa, Glenn C. Mullin-The Six Yogas Of Naropa_ Tsongkhapa's Commentary Entitled A Book Of Three Inspirations_ A Treatise On The Stages Of Training In The Profound Path Of Naro's Six Dharmas-S.pdf
>>
>>18789765
Tsong-kha -pa-The Great Treatise on the Stages of the Path to Enlightenment_ Lam Rim Chen Mo. Volume Three-Snow Lion Publications (2002).pdf
Tsong-kha-pa-The Great Treatise on the Stages of the Path to Enlightenment, volume one-Snow Lion Publications (2000).pdf
Tsong-kha-pa-The Great Treatise on the Stages of the Path to Enlightenment, Volume Two -Snow Lion Publications (2004).pdf
Tulku Pema Rigtsal, Keith Dowman-The Great Secret Mind-SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS ON THE NONDUALITY OF DZOGCHEN-SNOW LION (2012).pdf
Tulku Thondup Rinpoche-Hidden Teachings of Tibet_ An Explanation of the Terma Tradition of Tibetan Buddhism-Wisdom Publications (1994).pdf
Vasubandhu-Seven-Works.buddhism.pdf
Venerable Gyatrul Rinpoche, Sangye Khandro-Generating the Deity-Snow Lion Publications (1996).pdf
Vimalakirti, Robert A. F. Thurman-The Holy Teaching of Vimalakirti_ A Mahayana Scripture-Pennsylvania State University Press (1976).pdf
Zurchung Sherab Trakpa, Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche, Shechen Gyaltshab, Padmakara Translation Group-Zurchungpa's Testament-Snow Lion Publications (2006).pdf
>>
>>18789768
Library status -

>Total size:
>43.12 GB

>Contains:
>497 folders and 5605 files
>>
>>18789772
DAYUMM homie! Thank you for all you do.
>>
>>18789772
Would you say Regardie's instructions to perform LIRP in the morning, LBRP in the evening, are appropriate? As opposed to just banishing twice a day or something?
>>
>>18789832
Yes.
"Neglect not the dawn meditation"
~Crowley, Liber 333
>>
>>18789849
Thanks. Where can I find Crowley's Sun Adorations? I do not recall their source.
>>
>>18789858
Liber Resh plus Treasurehouse of Images.
>>
>>18789866
DUH! thanks. I am checking out https://hermetic.com/stavish/rituals/add-notes-lbrp and notice some significant differences btween this and Regardie's LRP... is the one on Hermetic.com a more advanced version, or just different?
>>
>>18789899
Those are just Stavish's notes.
Their accuracy and applicability are on you, as a practitioner, to interpret.
>>
>>18789721
>I tried to go through and delete obvious duplicates but NS in his infinite grace sent me 80 files and
DupeGuru is your friend.
>>
>>18789916
Thanks, friend. I just began having a mild crisis and sperging out all over myself, but that makes a lot of sense. I mean' it seems very insightful to me, and it certainly was a good reminder that it's easy to delude oneself to believe one understands something better than they really do.
>>
>>18789924
So, Princess, what kind of occult stuff are you involved in or interested in?
>>
>>18789772
Holy fuck
>>
Where da white women at?
bump.
>>
>>18790021
https://youtu.be/4Grf35-MO78
>>
>>18790034

Dude I've got an original "Thompson for Sheriff" poster framed, just waiting to be hung up above my mantle. I used to be/ still am a huge fan. My buddy/tattoo guy gave it to me, some guy gave it to him as partial payment for some ink. This guy will take about anything cool or valuable as a form of payment, as long as part of it is in cash.
>>
>>18790045
Don't take any guff from the swine, mate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iaNlobvJMY
>>
>>18790058
"That's the way I like it...just, ambitiously meet people and be hospitable." He's an American treasure.
>>
>>18790072
I agree, but technically he's only an American treasure because the paramedics had to scrape his brain off the pavement back into his skull, but w/e works I guess.

https://youtu.be/iqU4T7tWvAw
>>
>>18790084
Ha yes, indeed. I meant it sort of tongue-in-cheek.
>>
>>18790084
What the hell made him like that?
>>
>>18790154
Motorcycle crashes are one hell of a drug, anon.
>>
>>18790164
I guess so! Is the William Blake Lodge rendition of the Gnostic Mass on youtube representative of the majority? Seemed a bit dry in many parts, and I didn't see it like that at all when I read it.
>>
>>18790348
What do you want to chat about anon?
>>
>>18790021
You can find enlightenment just by watching westworld if you pay close enough attention.
>>
>>18790396
Most media has occult references if you pay close enough attention. Hell, the word occult means hidden which basically means that most of the stuff advertising itself as occult super secrets isn't actually...
>>
>>18790486
yes but few tackle the topic as head on as westworld does
>>
Is there a good source for exactly what jack parsons did during his Babylon workings?
>>
File: IMG_2660.jpg (368KB, 760x1140px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2660.jpg
368KB, 760x1140px
Would it super pretentious of me to dress occult-ish in public?
>>
bump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=671AgW9xSiA
>>
>>18791067
What's your favorite theosophical idea or movement?
>>
>>18791083
In terms of Theosophy specifically you can find the influence almost everywhere in contemporary "woo" thought and in contemporary art and music. In terms of specific lineages that continue the transference of the mysteries I would say the Cultus Sabbati or certain elements of Thelemic magick are the people keeping the mystical elements moving that the theosophists were inspired by. Also arguably the Temple of Set and other LHP organizations. When in doubt ask your dreams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M_Gg1xAHE4
>>
>>18790998
I have a friend that got mugged four times for wearing his holy robes to the grocery store, each time at night.

If this thread is the diamond vessel thread, how do you teach others, anon?
>>
>>18791136
Thank you. Yeah, I prefer the latter (as opposed to "woo" thought)

>>18791195
You're right. It is super pretentious; and apparently mug-worthy? Still, apart of me doesn't want to give a fuck.
>>
R.I.P to the greatest occult pee fetishist since A.C himself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNeEb7I3bwI&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: 1424714918288.jpg (2MB, 3564x2097px) Image search: [Google]
1424714918288.jpg
2MB, 3564x2097px
>>18789721
What're the best paths to take / sections to read for just straight up becoming superpowered?
>>
>>18791302
Practice void meditation in a quiet place where you will not be disturbed, for 30-45 minutes a day, at the same time of day, every day. Once you start to feel comfortable with that, investigate self-hypnosis.
>>
>>18790998
Dress occult-ish in public. Do rituals in jeans and a t-shirt. That's the way to real power.
>>
I worship Eris (if not entirely seriously, then at least earnestly and sincerely). It's going pretty well, but I want to start working more to move in the direction of self-transformation, and Discordian literature, while some of it is VERY good, offers little in the way of practical advice beyond a certain point.

Any recommended reading from Ape's library?
>>
Are Asenath Mason's book on the Qlipoth and the draconian tradition worth it? I just want a few physical books I can read away from the computer.
>>
>>18792490
Anything by regardie is likely to be okay with an adherent to the first church of reason, aside from CGDSOM.
Zen without zen masters is pretty good, mindfulness in plain english is worthwhile for self growth.

Given the connection you'd think R.A.W.s book would be worthwhile, but prometheus rising and his work with Leary wander well into the realm of fantasy at points

Illuminatus trilogy and the cosmic trigger series are well worth reading. But what you get from those might not be what you expect.
>>
>>18789951
Well... as a teen I was into Wicca, but I really want to learn more about Cultus Sabbati. I'm a bit of a treehugger. Oh, and I've been trying to get back into tarot, too.
>>
>>18792490
Hesiod's Theogony, to get you from unserious to SERIOUS Eris worship.

>>18792688
No. They serve only to confuse.

>>18792848
All the books are up there but for YOU I'd recommend:
>Veneficium
>Viridarium Umbris
>Arcana Viridia
>Thirteen Pathways of Herbalism
>>
>>18792929
Rec me good stuff, Qliphoth and serpentine/draconian material, its for building a physical library.
>>
Anyone else think these "eastern" magick/religions are a waste of time? I'm not going to achieve anything just by repeating a damn mantra and neither are you.
>>
Oh hey, books? Here's a list:

Agrippa's Three Books of Occult Philosophy: Great reference

Liber Null and Psychonaut: Great for beginners

Great and Small Alberts: Need to learn to discern between bullshit and truth for this one. Good knowledge of biology and chemistry recommended.

Lesser Key of Solomon: What it supposedly teaches you to do is bullshit. However, the part where it explains how to cleanse yourself for ritual magic is perfect.

Pope Leo III's enchiridion: Lots of useful prayers if you're Christian.

Collected Works of Carl G. Jung: Especially the ones on the collective unconscious and archetypes. Lots of great explanations of many phenomena.
>>
>>18792939
Nightside of Eden.
The Blazing Dew of Stars.
That should be all you need.

FWIW, no "Draconian" system predates Chumbley.

Much of Ixaaxar Press has wholesale ripped off Chumbley. Azoetia was completed sometime in 87 or 88. DBoE was being compiled as early as 92.
>>
What are magic, magick, magique and magik?
>>
>>18792961
>Agrippa's Three Books of Occult Philosophy: Great reference
>Liber Null and Psychonaut: Great for beginners
Already posted them long long long ago.

>Great and Small Alberts
I have one of these and promised not to post another.

>Lesser Key of Solomon
Again, posted long ago, and .... what exactly about it is bullshit?

>Pope Leo III's enchiridion
>Jung
Same.

There's 40+ gb here. We're long past baby's first 101.

>>18792949
Well that's a massively facile interpretation of a few thousand years of philosophical elaboration, but I'm sure you've got everything all figured out.

>>18792976
>current year
>not practicing "maegyck'l whyzzzrdry"
>>
>>18792976
If a man in the 6th century knew how to make a Tesla coil, they'd have called it magic.

Magic means understanding things about the world which the common man doesn't understand. Lightning stopped being magic once people stopped thinking it was angry gods, as an example.
>>
>>18792984
Hey Th0th just out curiosity what do you think of people having sex with animals as a form of occult practice?
>>
>>18792984
Is this a thread chain? I don't follow those. I might even be the ones who contributed those in the first place.

I'm kind of drunk. Forgive the bullshit.
>>
>>18792929
>>Veneficium
>>Viridarium Umbris
I've already downloaded these two, along with Ars Philtron. Arcana Viridia and Thirteen Pathways don't seem to be in there though, are they perhaps in another folder?
>>
>>18792991
>I might even be the ones who contributed those in the first place.
I posted them on Mega in 2013 from a collection I've kept since 2007.

>>18792990
>what do you think of people having sex with animals as a form of occult practice?
Gimmie some historical examples and exegesis and I'll give you my feelpinions.

>>18792993
>93
Ars Philtron is there, lemme direct link you...
And those two need to be purchased, they're relatively new.

https://mega.nz/#!IAYhFDCJ!CpCaGjZNvf7cqZsMHfJA3Eg3MXZCkVKNj2rFRDOJ_x4
>>
>>18793004
Well it's my understanding that thelemites might have sex with oooh say.... a pig or some other barnyard animal as a form of initiation.
>>
File: 1489254418931.jpg (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1489254418931.jpg
1MB, 1280x1280px
>>18793009
>Well it's my understanding that thelemites might have sex with oooh say.... a pig or some other barnyard animal as a form of initiation.
Show me one (1) Thelemic document, published or unpublished, that asserts this.

I'll wait.
>>
>>18792984
I'd rather not take spiritual lessons from literal street shitters.
>>
File: 1489250559387.jpg (265KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
1489250559387.jpg
265KB, 495x700px
>>18793013
I'd rather not take exegetical advice from literal thread shitters.
>>
>>18793004
Either way, don't call them "babby's first anything". Books like those are really all you need if you're clever and talented enough. Mind you, I've never read the Corpus Hermeticus. No good english or french translation I know of and I don't know latin.
>>
>>18793018
Go swim with rotting corpses if you like their "philosophy" so much.
>>
>>18792929
:( theogony doesn't detail at all how to worship or what her laws were :(
Studying mythology is fun, but saying just read Hesiod is like saying learn thermodynamics from reading the instruction manual that comes with your oven.

https://youtu.be/2OezwI52J1E
>>
>>18793011
Well I've heard from some occultists, a thelemite even, that thelemites sometimes have sex with animals. One instance was mentioned where Aleister Crowley had his wife have sex with a donkey and beheaded it at climax.

If I remember correctly you mentioned that you practice Thelema. I was wondering if you have any experience with this? I assume you know other thelemites if you yourself are one.
>>
>>18793022
>Studying mythology is fun, but saying just read Hesiod is like saying learn thermodynamics from reading the instruction manual that comes with your oven.
That's fair and well true, but Theogony gives you attributes and a family tree, which is better than nothing.

>>18793021
I'll be sure to bring my skull and femur trumpet.

>>18793019
>Books like those are really all you need if you're clever and talented
But they're the start, not the end, for the educated and masterful.

>Corpus Hermeticus
Hermeticum. Corpus Hermeticum.

>translations
What's wrong with Westcott?
>>
>>18793030
top kek, he was the most wicked man in the world after all, drinking menstrual blood, fucking animals, summoning satan
>>
>>18793038
The way I hear it, it's not properly translated.

And yes, Hermeticum. Again, drunk.

More pointed books are mostly if you need structure to help you work. Mind you, I'm not talking about reference books. Reference books of any kind are useful.
>>
>>18793030
>I've heard
Good for you.

>One instance was mentioned where Aleister Crowley had his wife have sex with a donkey
If you're gonna repeat the rumor, repeat it right - it was a goat, and if you buy that I also bet you think Loveday died from drinking cat's blood.

Mary Butts is the origin of this dubious story in which the goat isn't even able to perform. It was elaborated from there.

In any case, how does this translate into initiatic ritual? What initiatory work was Laylah doing?

>I was wondering if you have any experience with this?
I have fuckloads of experience with people who don't know the history of Thelema repeating naked bullshit.
>>
>>18793046
idk. I'm not saying I buy it. That's why I'm asking you since you're a thelemite. I was just wondering if you have any experience with that sort of thing.
>>
File: r0_0_729_410_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg (43KB, 729x410px) Image search: [Google]
r0_0_729_410_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg
43KB, 729x410px
>>18793050
>do you have experience with my wild rumors?
No. No I don't.
>>
>>18793057
So you're saying you've never had sex with an animal as an occult practice?
>>
>>18793050
He's just asking, you know, for science. And you know if there happens to be any pictures or videos of it, he'd need to see them, for science.
>>
>>18793060
Obviously since he can't fathom letting go of his little fantasy and has asked about it, repeatedly, after getting shot down all the way back here: >>18793011
>>
>>18793069
Alright. Forget I asked, Mr.Hands.
>>
>>18793072
>Forget I asked
I will.
https://youtu.be/cWJKUnKfVNo
>>
>>18793079
Bricktop dies in the end.
>>
>>18793081
Whoa there buddy put some spoilers on bombshells like that.
>>
>>18793096
Hey Th0th! How are you today? :)
>>
>>18793103
I don't wanna be up at the asscrack of dawn for Equinox and then straight to work and I'm in need of lunch but I'm fine thank you.
>>
>>18793112
Ah I hear ya! I'm glad you're doing fine otherwise.

Hey so what do you think of leather? and big strong muscular men? do they not make the best satanists for you?
>>
File: 1284875393706.jpg (328KB, 1200x1553px) Image search: [Google]
1284875393706.jpg
328KB, 1200x1553px
>>18793116

>>/out/
>>
>>18793140
/out/ here, stop sending us your shitposters.
>>
>>18793151
Joke's on the shitposter.
Spamming here just keeps the thread bumped.
>>
>>18793004
Thanks for the link, but I already downloaded Ars Philtron. I've also downloaded all of Chumbley's stuff :)
>>
>>18793170
Didn't notice the period between sentences.
>>
File: 1280893210789.gif (2MB, 342x201px) Image search: [Google]
1280893210789.gif
2MB, 342x201px
bamp
>>
Why is it, when I'm asleep and gone, that the fun conversations pick up?

At what degree, A.'. A.'. or OTO, do you start practicing sex magic again? I know it's starts off as masturbatory, then intercourse, and then anally.
>>
What do you guys think about this nonsense?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/16/black-magic-ring-italy-accused-raping-young-women/
>>
>>18793426
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Now they get to spend the last of their days getting their asshole flexed in prison. Not the way I would have chosen to retire.
>>
>>18793426
I'm inclined to write it off out of hand but I'd wanna see court filings/their internal dox.

>>18793425
7th Degree OTO.
With the A.'.A.'. it's rather a different story. It often depends on the individual inclination and capability of the student. Traditionally speaking the Zelator begins study on the Formula of the Rose Cross while practice is reserved for Adepts though you should really know your Priestess from your Empress by the time you hit 4=7.

It's good to keep in mind that the upper degrees were ever only outlined and given lecture papers. The degrees were never fully written out until later claimants to the Order arose. There's good argument that 11th isn't even homosexual, or even really anally stimulative, but simply anally isolative. What this means practically is still informed by research into King's 11th but is less overtly "same sex partner" and more inherently masturbatory.

>>18793527
>Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
^This too.
>>
File: 1488675646566.jpg (82KB, 479x479px) Image search: [Google]
1488675646566.jpg
82KB, 479x479px
>>18793140
damn i remember when this kind of stuff was funny
>>
File: 1282980950104.jpg (92KB, 465x569px) Image search: [Google]
1282980950104.jpg
92KB, 465x569px
>>18793537
You'd be a good one to ask. Is the purpose of sex magic to create an servant? I've heard rumors of mystical spunk goblins but like most things related to crowley I can't be assed to read his books.
>>
>>18793555
>555
>Is the purpose of sex magic to create an servant?
Often.

>>18793552
>not appreciating chan based rewrites of Chick Tracts in the wake of Chick's death

> most things related to crowley I can't be assed to read
Then why the blue fuck are you even asking?
>>
File: 1283163370210.gif (980KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
1283163370210.gif
980KB, 160x120px
>>18793562
>why the blue fuck

Why are any of us on this board? Curiosity and amusement
>>
File: vy4MXBx.png (109KB, 400x419px) Image search: [Google]
vy4MXBx.png
109KB, 400x419px
>>18793571
>Curiosity and amusement
We'll, you're not curious enough to read and not particularly amusing, so...
>>
>>18793562
never knew that it was a rewrite of jack chick
>>
File: VhkU9.jpg (181KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
VhkU9.jpg
181KB, 800x600px
>>18793582
>no fun allowed
>>
File: 389.gif (22KB, 430x225px) Image search: [Google]
389.gif
22KB, 430x225px
>>18793612
I mean it's a mishmash of ye olde maymays, but panel two is a nod to Chick.

>>18793618
It'd be another story if you were, y'know, fun.
>>
File: 1284131887014.jpg (67KB, 395x533px) Image search: [Google]
1284131887014.jpg
67KB, 395x533px
>>18793626
bruh
>>
>>18793537
>anally isolative

Can you expound on what means in practice? Sounds very Freudian
>>
File: IMG_2224.png (688KB, 460x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2224.png
688KB, 460x628px
>>18793562
>tfw my lodge only teaches up to III
>>
>>18793671
Read the notes.
Isolation of the anus from interaction with any other thing.

I imagine the buttsex component was conflated as the easiest route to that would be via some sort of object, but on the other hand, I have pretty suspicions this is all about internal muscular control over the prostate (see all Tantra) which can be achieved with sufficient bodily discipline.

Bet we know that Bill Breeze was initiated using a revision of Pat King's 11th degree so this commentary is far from Orthodox.

>>18793714
It's invite only after from 5th onward so you may as well start studying now because you functionally have a better chance of winning a modest (10-50k) lottery ticket than of getting into the Caliphate's circle of Hermits.
>>
>>18793738
If/when I do reach level iii, where can I go from there?

Do I move on to another lodge?
>>
>>18793757
At third degree you're sorta expected to be ready to form your own local body for a while. At least that'll score you major goddamn points.

Don't put your Chariot before the horses, mate. Second to Third is a pretty big hurdle.

In either case if you're far out in the middle of nowhere, you're expected to travel to a lodge, and then invitation will to go into 5th and beyond will be coming from Rose Croix Chapters formed inside sufficiently large bodies (most Lodges).
>>
>>18793738
I like buttsex. Both ways.
>>
>>18793772
>At third degree you're sorta expected to be ready to form your own local body for a while
Interesting!

>Don't put your Chariot before the horses
Lel, was that a Tarot joke?

>go into 5th
Right, because 4th falls out of all triads.

>you're expected to travel to a lodge
>go into 5th and beyond will be coming from Rose Croix Chapters formed inside sufficiently large bodies (most Lodges).
Can you take up residency there? I mean, what if I am in BFE?
>>
>>18793030
Have you ever even read Spirit of Solitude? Autohagiography though it may be, this is ALL in there.
>>
>>18793772
Ape, what will you be doing for the Equinox?
>>
File: sapientia.jpg (327KB, 729x669px) Image search: [Google]
sapientia.jpg
327KB, 729x669px
>>18789721
I am building a small list of selected books on occultism and mysticism. It's split into a list for classics and one by category.

Here is the list of classic literature on mysticism http://pastebin.com/XxSqvyTU
Here is the list of literature on mysticism by category http://pastebin.com/LwF2r5uL

I'll be thankful for your comments on categorization and content, and point were it lacks particular books or suggest an specific order.
>>
File: 1283173719132.jpg (295KB, 629x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1283173719132.jpg
295KB, 629x1600px
Bump
>>
Hey Ape, in your O.T.O folder, you have 2 part 2s of rituals and sex magick. Is part 1 missing?
>>
>>18794374
He doesn't have part 1
>>
>>18794424
I also noticed some of the Degrees in those folders are missing information. Namely Knight of the Red Eagle
>>
>>18794611
>>18794424
>>18794374
You hear that Ape! They say your library is crap!
>>
>>18794885
Im not saying it's crap. I'd understand if Ape can't get certain things because they're occult (for a reason), rare, obscure, etc.

Im thankful for this mega and all that Ape does.

I just simply want to read and know more.
>>
>>18794908
I have a different problem. The collection I am building is to make a small, essential reading. Pretty much everything is already available. Problem is, I might cut too short, and the order also is important.
>>
>>18795083
Are you moreso focused on magic as it evolved chronologically?
>>
>>18795094
More interested in fields of knowledge and practice, although I do preserve a space for more classical works.
>>
>>18789721
What's the best book containing padma sambhava's direct teachings?
>>
>>18791314
>void meditation
Where can I find that in the MEGA?
>>
I keep a dream journal so I'm used to remembering some of my dreams. Two months doing Resh daily after I read about it in the archives made the number of dreams I recall go up and even weirder. Is that normal? I don't understand how this happened.
>>
>>18795928
What's Resh?
>>
>>18795939
Liber Resh vel Helios. Solar adorations.
>>
I've had my share of experiences and I believe I should join a group and get to learn the ropes.
Rec me groups?
I was looking at Dragon Rouge, since my gnostic background makes sense of their ideas.
>>
Winter's tide hath taken wing.
Brothers, Sisters, I declare the Spring.
>>
>>18796354
Lovely. Happy Spring Equinox everyone!
>>
>>18796354
Aww yiss!
>>
Tell me about the Maergzjiran Cabal, guise.
>>
>>18796611
Larp.
>>
>>18796354
And what a beautiful day it is
>>
>>18796742
This is perhaps a silly question, but would you happen to know what tradition has eyes turning reptile like in some cases?
>>
>>18796354
So mote it be
>>
>>18796759
Can't answer ape? In that case try not to go calling others LARPers when you don't know it all yourself, especially not initiatory groups whose practices are not publicly disclosed, you might derail people talking out your ass.
>>
>>18795808
>Padmasambhava
start with light of wisdom
>>
>>18796828
None of them, the answer is none of them. And that you think it's thing means you should be hanging out on a political/conspiracy board, or a doctor's office.
>>
>>18796611
They copypasta'd their shit from dungeons and dragons. Full on embarrassing role playing cult wizardforums com/Thread-New-Atrophy-Grimoires-of-the-Maergzjiran-Cabal
>>
>>18797095
False accusations and in this case we can actually tell, since they existed since the 1400s whereas D&D is a wee bit more modern.
>>
File: 1282303020925.jpg (45KB, 416x289px) Image search: [Google]
1282303020925.jpg
45KB, 416x289px
>>18797140
>1400's
citation needed
>>
>>18797159
They have a lineage in their website you should investigate instead of shitposting.
>>
File: 1282563320570.jpg (4KB, 251x168px) Image search: [Google]
1282563320570.jpg
4KB, 251x168px
>>18797176
>they have a bunch of unfounded bullshit on their website that was designed to look like a goth 13 year old girl's myspace

ftfy
>>
>>18797023
I'm not an alien nor insane and I distinctly recall my eyes going lizard shortly after having an experience with a divinity, and while I'm not gonna give pics of me to some fag on 4chan, those eyes are visible in a photograph.
>>
>>18797194
you realize that's textbook schizotypal right?
>>
>>18797193
Truth is you've never seen or experienced anything and assume everyone is on equal footing and this is just some game where everyone tells the same lies over and over, which is why we have super detailed descriptions of things that never existed.
>>
>>18797203
I also realize schizotypes don't exist on measurable terms so don't worry, its never leaving the textbook to getcha.
>>
>>18797231
>>18797194
>>18797223
maybe you should stop posting now, you're making yourself and your order look really fucking bad right now
>>
>>18797236
I dont belong to that order, I'm merely saying that a bunch of teens whom rp on a shitty vietnamese erping board shouldn't feel in position to assume everyone else rps, lest they end up believing that those who had a genuine strange experience have imaginary illnesses that have never been verified in a measurable way.
>>
I started reading the Voudon Gnostic Workbook. I like the "style" of magic (in that it involves asking spirits for shit and giving them shit in return, and ultimately developing a relationship with them).

Are there any other good books that roughly outline cosmologies of spirits and how to work with them, besides obviously the Keys of Solomon?
>>
>>18791083
i wish that the theosophical society never existed because it poisoned modern occultism possibly beyond redemption.
>>
>>18796828
Sorry, I've been at this little thing called 'work', which I'm still at, broken up by a two and a half hour block of analytical statistics smack dab in the middle.

The answer is >>18797023.

>>18797301
In the Western Tradition you may get a kick out of the Grimoire of St. Cyprian. That can springboard you into various Afro-Carib traditions before you start pouring through ethnographies for clan-songs.

>>18797267
Give me one (1) historical document substantiating their claims.
>>
>>18797407
Browse their site for it as I'm not your errand boy.
>>
>>18797511
the burden of proof is on the retard who makes the claim. commit sudoku asap
>>
>>18797511
All I saw was a pack of claims with zero substantiation in the historical record.

Present to me their mechanism of succession or even a mention or nod in a historical document or fuck off.
>>
>>18797592
>>18797581
Read the whole sections, they mention the vatican records.

But lets assume you're right about them picking stuff from rpgs, did they pick Tchernobog from Blood?
>>
>>18797707
>they mention the vatican records
You know I can mention the vatican records too, doesn't mean it's worth anything unless I can *substantiate the claim*.

>did they pick Tchernobog from Blood?
I dunno, maybe. Tch is a fairly rare spelling, to my knowledge.
>>
>>18797707
My mistake, a history book, not the vatican stuff, in any case, chaotes use comic book characters and you people don't complain, yet you get butthurt over the word "phylactery" and state it comes from rpgs.
>>
>>18797745
Its also a bullshit claim because its a greek word that means amulet, phylakterion.
>>
File: 1286447884338.jpg (263KB, 426x266px) Image search: [Google]
1286447884338.jpg
263KB, 426x266px
>>18797745
holy fuck you're fun to watch. going through the entire "I'm a nutbag" repertoire as if it was a script. Right now you are at mischaracterizing others arguments
>>
>>18797745
we don't complain because chaotes are babby tier faggots that dont deserve to be given any attention.
>>
>>18797745
>yet you get butthurt over the word "phylactery"
...Where?

>they reference a history book
Then direct me to it, because I'm not finding a book reference here, but I AM finding the usual "this is all bullshit" disclaimer that Koetting uses:

>As part of the obligatory notes, all content contained on this site is to be considered as adult entertainment purposes only.
http://theblackcourt.com/archive/disclaimers-legal-info.html

Now, show my one serious magickal order with the "adult entertainment" disclaimer.
>>
>>18797791
I just feel like this bears repeating.

The group who:
>>18797745
>>18797707
>>18797267
>>18797176
Is defending against accusations of LARP literally has a disclaimer on their website saying "This is LARP".

I'm clocking out.
>>
>>18797791
ITT:
>I ask about the Cabal
>they take it from rpgs!
>read the story
>apparently the words lich and phylactery are from rpgs only
And in spite of being a true shitpost, the accusation gets believed.
The best part
>u show me true wizards saying entertainment!
No dude, you show me true wizards.
>>
>>18797865
>they take it from rpgs!
In case you didn't notice, calling something LARP on 4chan is pejorative, and not to be taken as literally "an RPG game with a rulebook you can buy in a store".

>>18797865
>apparently the words lich and phylactery are from rpgs only
>>18797766
Lich comes from a book, Empire of the Necormancers. Lych is Old English.

>>18797865
>No dude, you show me true wizards.
I didn't say "true wizards" I said a serious magicak Order, of which there are dozens, none of which use an "entertainment purposes only" disclaimer.
>>
Whoa what have I been missing!? You silly sailors.
>>
Hey Ape, do you have to attend Gnostic mass as a member of the O.T.O? I know they have an ecclesiastical branch; but do you have to participate as both member AND follower?
>>
I couldn't really figure out what to do for the vernal Equinox, so I pretty must just performed some pre-dawn invocations and meditation/yoga and a small sacrifice. Anyone else?
>>
>>18790998
if waiting for hooded cloaks to be socially acceptable in public again. It's coming soon, I can feel it!
>>
>>18792967
>no "Draconian" system predates Chumbley

Bullshit. Ever hear of the Temple of Set's Order of Leviathan? Perhaps you've heard rumors of books written by one Kenneth Grant?

I realize that you're a Chumbley worshiping fanboy but geez...
>>
>>18797946
I dunno what you've been missing.

>>18797986
Do you have to attend EGC Mass to be OTO? Nope. Do you have to attend and become an officer, priest, etc., to advance through the ranks? Yes.

>>18798026
I performed Crowley's unpublished ritual of the Equinox.

>>18798148
Oh I hope so.
>>
>>18798197
>Crowley's unpublished ritual of the Equinox.
Is this in the library?
>>
>>18798189
>Temple of Set's Order of Leviathan
>https://xeper.org/oleviathan/
>ctrl + f "draco"
>zero hits
Whole lot about the Black Flame, tho, which is a more or less Orthodox Satanic concept across most darque traditions.

>Ken Grant
Care to point me in the direction of his functional and working system of initiatory magick? Because in ten years of reading Grant I've yet to identify an actual system of methodology as Grant gets into a recursive cycle of history and speculation, to the point where in the final Typhonian trilogy one may as well call it Lovecraftian rather than Typhonian.

>>18798203
Yes.
>>
>>18798215
>Care to point me in the direction of his functional and working system of initiatory magick? Because in ten years of reading Grant I've yet to identify an actual system of methodology as Grant gets into a recursive cycle of history and speculation, to the point where in the final Typhonian trilogy one may as well call it Lovecraftian rather than Typhonian.
Or, put in another way, there's a reason I call the Dragon Book of Essex "Typhonian Adepthood for Neophytes", because it systematizes many of Grant's assumptions.
>>
>>18798215
Dayumm I wish I knew that beforehand. Are there Solstice Rites, as well? Where in the library may I find Crowley's unpublished Rite you speak of?
>>
>>18798215
>zero hits

Maybe you should try reading the Book of Leviathan rather than a brief summary of the Order on xeper.org.

Also, you honestly believe that what was being called "The Typhonian OTO" at the time had no "functional and working system of initiatory magick"???

Okay then...
>>
>>18798244
>Are there Solstice Rites, as well
Not from Crowley.

>A.'.A.'.>Aleister Crowley>Yorke Microfilms of the Warburg Collection>Reel 1>NS 91>Ceremony of the Equinox
>>
>>18798256
Thank you. I can always count on you for obscure-yet important- shit I was never aware of! Thanks for everything!
>>
>>18798230

Nobody but your sycophants care why you call anything whatever it is you call anything.
>>
>>18798260

Bend over and he'll "initiate" you.
>>
>>18798267
Was that supposed to be an insult? I'd let Ape fuck me, and it wouldn't be on any false pretense of initiation.
>>
>>18798251
>you honestly believe that what was being called "The Typhonian OTO" at the time had no "functional and working system of initiatory magick"???
Considering they piggybacked onto the OTO's basic outline of grade attainments as the litmus test for their 'astral lodges', yes, I think I'm pretty safe in insisting the Typhonian Order had little coherent direction, outline, sphere of work, or consistent frame, outside of what individual Aspirants were interested in pursuing on their own.

>Book of Leviathan
You mean the Statement of Leviathan from Diabolicon? How is recognition of the Word as Remanifest and Uttered in the Aeon of Set inherently a Draconian sentiment, again? It's not like the website posted the statement in total.
>>
>>18798262
You sure care enough to whine about it.

>>18798273
I mean, I can give ya a two'fer, if you'd like.
https://youtu.be/d2BHau2nbJo
>>
File: 1489774428035.png (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1489774428035.png
1MB, 1280x1280px
Bump.
Because I can.
>>
>>18789721
10/10
>>
>>18798372
Thanks mate.

Your complimentary post entitles you to a free t-shirt that reads "Initiated sycophant of Ape of Th0tH"
>>
>>18798300
> two'fer
Is this a limited time offer?
>>
Thats some true oldfag meme business right there.
>>
>>18798388

Well, to be honest I'd like to know your thoughts on rainbow body practice and trekcho. DO you think it relate to tantraloka on some levels?

You got any insight?
>>
File: 1478623329477.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478623329477.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
recommend me something to cure my tinnitus
>>
>>18798426
>trekcho
This relates but Rainbow Body in and of itself is a uniquely Buddhist concept.

>>18798433
Speak to your GP.
>>
>>18798442

I understand it as "building the bridge to buddahood" with your yidam and deity practice then cutting the "thread" of tantra to complete the transition.

Its all very Nyamgma but the full attainment result seems similar.
>>
>>18798442
Is there anything I should know/read (other than the basic tenets of Buddhism) before visiting my local Buddhist temple for the fist time? Any days or times I should avoid?
>>
>>18798455
As I said, the idea of cutting away or stripping oneself of the threads of attachment is a very Vamacara concept.

Dissolving into refracted light? Not so much. There's a legend that Abhinava wandered off in a cave at death and took his disciples with him, but there's little indication that's anything like what he taught.
>>
>>18798433
suicide
>>
>>18798465
I mean, try to read like the Dhammapada or some of the Tripitaka.
>>
>>18798471

Interesting. Which system do you give the most credence to?
>>
Ape can you post what you wrote in the last thread about how Chumbley "advanced the key word" again for the first time since 1908? I seem to have lost the link to the old thread.

I also can't find any explicit link to any variation of the N.O.X formula in any of his work, not that it isn't there but his work tends to reveal itself to me in very small increments at a time.
>>
>>18798488
That's a trick question.
Vajrayana recognizes the lineage of Tantric Saivism as producing Liberation.
Saivism is more skeptical of Vajrayana though there's state sponsored exchange and I feel some of the criticism is only valid insomuch as Vajrayana was in its late infancy when the hardest Saivist criticism was levied.

Both systems produce Attainment and Liberation. Both systems acknowledge the power of the other. Both feed into each other.

I would humbly posit that Buddhism has the stronger community where Saivism is less complex (in a good way, I don't need to lecture you on phenomenology too hard for Saivism, whereas in Buddhism as you progress ((even in Therevada)) it becomes increasingly harder to get anywhere without high order philosophical taxonomy).
>>
>>18798525
>Buddhism has the stronger community
It's a pretty disfunctional community
>>
>>18798532

Shhh, stop shilling.
>>
>>18798525
>I would humbly posit that Buddhism has the stronger community where Saivism is less complex (in a good way, I don't need to lecture you on phenomenology too hard for Saivism, whereas in Buddhism as you progress ((even in Therevada)) it becomes increasingly harder to get anywhere without high order philosophical taxonomy).

Agreed. Some of the systems in the Nyangma are difficult. I was planning on doing both (for completeness I suppose).

My feeling was that thy could be complimentary.
>>
File: Totemic 1.jpg (347KB, 1600x1439px) Image search: [Google]
Totemic 1.jpg
347KB, 1600x1439px
>>18798522
>>18782188
>>18782215

>>18798532
By what metric?
Find me a legit Kaula guru, even over in India.
Then find me a Sangha.
Then lemme know which took longer.

There are four traditional Tibetan schools that can trace historical lineage back to India and each of them individually is orders of magnitude larger than the community of Uttara Kaula Trika.
>>
File: Totemic 3.jpg (297KB, 1600x1190px) Image search: [Google]
Totemic 3.jpg
297KB, 1600x1190px
>>18798551
>>
File: Totemic End.jpg (277KB, 1120x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Totemic End.jpg
277KB, 1120x1600px
>>18798557
>>
File: Totemic 2.jpg (306KB, 1600x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Totemic 2.jpg
306KB, 1600x1152px
>>18798566
>>
>>18798574
Ape, where can I find the accurate pronunciations of the barbarous names in Liber Samekh? I've got most of them but I'm having difficulty in a few spots.
>>
Is there anything I should know or do to get into the topics covered in this thread? Besides just reading everything in the begins folder of the library.

Also how long has this general been a thing? I've never seen it when looking for stuff like this on /x/ in the last few months
>>
File: Totemic Art 2.jpg (331KB, 1296x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Totemic Art 2.jpg
331KB, 1296x1600px
>>18798586
In the Greek Magickal Papyrus which has no standard pronunciation because the proper use of the Names has been lost to time.

Do what flows.

If you're following Samekh it should be pretty cut and dry.
>>
>>18798557
>that fucking picture
>that Ma'at feather

I have a lot of Work to do.
>>
>>18798598
I think a year and a half or so, now.
>>
>>18798574
>OVO

I knew Drake was on some illuminati shit
>>
File: Totemic Art 3.jpg (344KB, 1247x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Totemic Art 3.jpg
344KB, 1247x1600px
>>18798598
>Also how long has this general been a thing?
Mid-2011.

For this thread? That's a LOT of knowledge base you'll need to cover, fast. I'd rather just tell you to stick with the beginner's folder and then follow up on what piques your interest.

>>18798600
Yes, yes you do.

>>18798602
Try like four times that.
>>
>>18798625
Are the Glyphs in those triangles Astrological correspondences or am I totally off base
>>
>>18798625
>Yes, yes you do.
>>18798600
>Set and Horus
Also known as Nubti when combined. You can learn more about this obscure Godform with only one priest and temple in ancient times from Seth: God of Confusion.

Gunther asserts that Hoor-Set is the ruling Godform the Ordo SS of the A.'.A.'. - his attribution to Ordo GD (Hoor-Apep) is confirmed by Liber ThROA/Pyramidos.

>>18798634
No, they're familiar spirits manifesting through animals.
>>
>>18798639
>Nubti
I always figured this was the case, as the Hidden God is present in every initiatory system I am aware of. I was absolutely ignorant about the Draconick essence of the Golden Dawn until you pointed it out. It's funny, the first time I pieced it together was when the guy who runs the Gnostic church of L.V.X went on a giant rant about the evils of Satan and the left hand path and something about it felt so wrong.
>Hoor-Apep
I always saw this formula from a more psychological perspective, the unifying of the primordial mind to the Solar aware self. The psychological model was a good entry point but it's now clear to me that I was using my "Philosophers eye" as Shulke puts it
>>
>>18798680
>I was using my "Philosophers eye"
Time to lvl up bby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAQsFN64rEQ
>>
>>18798701
>>18798680
Also if you think you were floored imagine the unibombs gettin' set off inside my dome when it finally clicked for me, and I'd been reading the Black Brick for a decade.
>>
Is housewife Yoga beneficial or do I have to suck a gurus cock to get any siddhis?
>>
>>18798639
>You can learn more about this obscure Godform with only one priest and temple in ancient times from Seth: God of Confusion.

I suppose this makes sense because of how confusing the Set-Horus mythos got when Set started to become identified with dirty dark skinned foreigners but still you would think with the incredible mystery of the fake gay buttsex (which I still feel like I don't understand at all but it seems super relevant for our aeon) there would be high level mystics and priests doing the work and writing it down, perhaps as a secret society.
>>
>>18798732
Housewife yoga is beneficial in SOME ways, hence why so many housewives are doing it.You could always read some, yaknow, BOOKS.
>>
>>18798709
What is this "Black Brick" you speak of?
>>
>>18798744
>which I still feel like I don't understand at all but it seems super relevant for our aeon
Just working the Elixir.

>perhaps as a secret society.
All I can say is that like the true pronunciation of the Names of the GMP this information has been lost to the sands of time.

>>18798774
Regardie's Complete Golden Dawn.
>>
>>18798780 Different anon here, but
>Just working the Elixir.
I know what you are referring to, not sure if I understand it in the context of the
>fake gay buttsex
comment. Can you expand, please?
>>
>>18798771
I fucking did. They were shit.

Besides some pranayama and and basic asanas, what the fuck am I supposed to do?
>>
>>18798786
Set took Horus as his catamite.

>>18798789
>They were shit.
Why?

>what the fuck am I supposed to do?
Constrain your attention to a singular point of focus for adoration of godforms.
>>
>>18798798
Ah I see now what the other anon was referring to. Thanks!
>Set took Horus as his catamite.
>>
>>18798780
>Working the Elixir
Do you think the Caliphate O.T.O is ever going to loosen their collective buttholes enough to let at least a little of that Work slip out? As I understand it the Hermit grades are supposed to be continuing that aspect of the Work as a Science. Crowley claimed they were already using that Work to extend the lives of people almost a century ago. Granted David Rockefeller just died at the ripe old age of 102, but I don't see any evidence of the advancement of the Science.
>>
>>18798810
>Do you think the Caliphate O.T.O is ever going to loosen their collective buttholes enough to let at least a little of that Work slip out
Nope.

With respect to the future direction of the O.T.O., the following quotations from Crowley and Germer respectively are certainly relevant:

>Crowley, in a letter to Germer dated March 14, 1942 e.v., wrote: “I shall appoint you as my successor as O.H.O. [i.e. Outer Head of the Order of O.T.O.], but on special terms. It is quite clear to me that a complete change in the structure of the Order, and in its methods, is necessary”.

>Such a change was never implemented. Germer later wrote of Crowley: “He suggested to me that I may either drop this form or system of working, or devise my entirely independent method”. He apparently chose the former option, as he ceased all initiations and dropped the work entirely, choosing to focus on publishing Crowley’s works alone. Germer is often criticized for this; but it was his prerogative. (“Thelemic Saints: Karl Germer’s Greater Feast,” http://holythelemicchurch.wordpress.com/2010/10/25/thelemic-saints-karl-germers-greater-feast/, retrieved Dec. 2, 2011).
>>
What's with the attributions of the planets to the Sepheroth? I seem to see some contradictory stuff RE: Neptune and Uranus and (Pluto?). Has it just evolved as they newly discovered planets, then re-classified as more was known about them? Or am I missing something?
>>
>>18798798
>Why?
Very basic shit or stuff that I would need a guru for. For example, kechari mudra. I'm obviously in no position to cut my tongue off.

Give me something on Godforms.
>>
>>18798819
why is the "you know who" still shitposting and harassing people? when will your spell work?
>>
File: 400_Year_stele_Budge[1].png (138KB, 504x604px) Image search: [Google]
400_Year_stele_Budge[1].png
138KB, 504x604px
>>18798744
>when Set started to become identified with dirty dark skinned foreigners

The more I read about it the more tragic it becomes. In the eyes of the Profane the power of Godforms seems to do nothing but divide.

I got some Gnosis about Cain being the father of Civilization, whose life blood is the blood of the Innocent. I suspect there is more going on there. Especially with how Lux Haeresis keeps going on about the context dependent symbol of the Sword.
>>
>>18798744
Why exactly would Set not be tan if he's a god of the desert? Pale people get fucking destroyed in the sun. It's like having a black-skinned god of sweden or some shit like that.
>>
>>18798819
This seems to imply to me that the Caliphate of the O.T.O, much like the so called Caliphate of the Muslims, is basically spiritually defunct both in principle and practice
>>
>>18798841
As I understand it Set began to be identified with the black skinned Africans further south, especially after the Nubian occupation
>>
File: memetic.hazard.warning.jpg (27KB, 233x240px) Image search: [Google]
memetic.hazard.warning.jpg
27KB, 233x240px
Reminder that the only way to redeem any of the occult and/or magic is to consider all of its claims metaphorical and to consider occultist techniques as experimental/experiential philosophy.

Failure to do this destroys any value occultism has. Literalism is cancer and will make your eyes rot off.

Immune system booster: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYEI6jWT244
>>
>>18798828
Brent? I've only seen him post once in like three days. Hopefully this pattern keeps up.

If not, I'll just have to start mailing him things.

>>18798832
>Gnosis about Cain being the father of Civilization, whose life blood is the blood of the Innocent
His first city was called Enoch.

>I suspect there is more going on there
Blood makes the Garden grow.
Also consider that Qayin would have been the first to have any chance to operate with the spirits, having been forsaken by Elohim.

>>18798843
I mean, you're not entirely wrong.
>"We are not a teaching Order"
^The reply when you ask why the monthly tarot class is so weak.
>>
>>18798852
oh look kids a Faggot

>break out of one mental prison and place yourself in the one I prefer more

kill yourself
>>
>>18798852
>experiential philosophy
But if we take it as phenomenology suddenly literalism is back on the table via Levinas' Totality and Infinity and the transcendental contact with Other.
>>
>>18798854
he was shitting it up hardcore yesterday in div-thread again posting pics of E** calling her ugly and a crazy bitch.. so people had to make a new thread
>>
>>18798854
So basically OTO is JUST an initiatory arm, and you shouldn't expect anything from them other than initiations?
>>
>>18798873
>>18798854
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18795205/#18795798
>>
>>18798859
So angry! What is it that is fiddling your strings to make you react this way? Narratives, ideas, and associations can be like viruses, and the most pathological root themselves in deep, twisting themselves up with one's identity. Is that what is happening with you? Some feely-tendril of your identity being tweaked by the audacious claim that your cherished anime isn't literally real?

What are you defending, or what is defending itself using you?
>>
>>18798873
Who's this person Cheswick over there? Seems like a real tool. ESPECIALLY that whole "my IQ is 146" stuff
>>
>>18798874
Yup.

>>18798873
That would be the incident I'm referring to.
I mean, he took a break. That's progress. If he wants to escalate, that's his prerogative. I have other remedies.
>>
>>18798864
ICU
UCI
IBU
UBI
ICI
UCU
IBI
UCU

>2017

>Forgetting that the self is a myth.
>>
>>18798882
How do you know that my Essential Identity is not a disembodied shitposter baiting people who think they are smart on the internet? For I have become Kek waster of Time
>>
>>18798906
Bad at math, the bottom is supposed to be UBU not UCU
>>
>>18798906
>2017
>getting caught in the Recursion Trap

Just pretend to be a Chaos Magician at Music Festivals already and stop shitting up this thread
>>
>>18798907
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y04aQgBT3mo
>>
>>18798907
By asking such a question you have shown yourself to at least be amusing and thus not entirely a shitposter, and therefore have refuted yourself.

The reality of Kek is much more interesting than the myth itself.
>>
>>18798913
There is no recursion, there is a definite start and end to the operations.
>>
>>18798920
Ape, does one generally use the appropriate pentagrams in the appropriate quarters for the LRPs, or is it always just earth?
>>
>>18798924
>The reality of Kek is much more interesting than the myth itself.
Fuck off, Dave Griffin.
/pol/ is that way:
>>>/pol/

>>18798932
For a basic banishing and cleanse? Earth.
Switch up as need dictates.
>>
>>18798932
>banishing Earth
>>
>>18798935
Ape if I'm trying to adapt the Stauros Batrachou to the One initiation that Chumbley developed I'm assuming I shouldn't burn the Toad but put it on the anthill instead right? I figure that's a key part of the process. Would eating the legs as Crowley suggested fuck it up somehow?
>>
Someone stole our 2 cats about 5 days ago and I've been having weird ass dreams about satan. wtf do i do
>>
>>18798935
>Fuck off, Dave Griffin.
/pol/ is that way:

I was referring to how the Kek mythology developed. I don't maintain any /pol/ views.
>>
any hp lovecraft like occult books?
>>
>>18798936
>not cleansing in Assaih where you spend most of your time anyway

>>18798942
Good question.
No, eating would NOT fuck the rite up.
Make you cut below the ilium (read: just the legs) and get a bonus meal out of it.
Cook/fire the legs and place the rest of the body in an anthill.
Speaking from experience; find a large bucket and rock so you can cover the anthill so some fuckwit dog (or spirit wolf) doesn't come to steal your prize.
>>
>>18798950
Grab a lead pipe and some friends to get your cats back.

>>18798955
What do you actually mean?

>>18798953
>one anon tries to force meme it for months
>one day it works
>???
>forced meme
>>
>>18798958
>bucket
Oh man that's super smart, especially because there are basically feral dogs where I'm planning to do it. Thanks
>>
>>18798973
>What do you actually mean?

occult books that teach about reality bending cosmic monstrosities
>>
>>18798980
Make sure the rock is HEAVY.

I set mine up with a cinder block and some intrepid entity still fucked off with my ilium.

Threw it back in the Dragon Vessel on the understanding I'd have another opportunity by the Eclipse.
>>
>>18799003
>By the eclipse

I figured I should definitively do it by then but I don't really know why, just a strong feeling
>>
>>18798955
there are several version of the necronomicon floating around, the simons necro is my personal favorite
>>
>>18799011
>I figured I should definitively do it by then but I don't really know why, just a strong feeling
>>18798566
I'll be raising a Baetylus for ZHA (unpublished ((?)) rite of the eclipse). I've got a few orations. Need to work on the script more.
>>
>>18799034
>ZHA
Once you work on that more I would love if you posted it.
>>
>>18799046
As far as I understand it, half the rite's made up by Totemic Invokation of the Shadow Selves, the text I backlinked to. Copy on ebay going for five grand.
>>
File: 110 rescale.jpg (3MB, 1668x2500px) Image search: [Google]
110 rescale.jpg
3MB, 1668x2500px
>>18799057
>>18799046
Further:
Notice Schulke and Xoanon sign their materials "VOX BAETYLA" - the Voice of the Stone.

Notice the images painted by Soror Pasht Akhti.

Notice the constant references to becoming a hewn stone from the IA rite to the KU rite.
>>
>>18799073

.gip a htiw xes dah ht0hT
>>
>>18799073
>voice of the Stone
I sort of figured that was a reference to Set, whose name is sometimes translated as "The Stone"
>>
Serious question: Was Andrew Chumbley a Muslim?
>>
>>18799057
I suspect there is a good reason why that text is a. That fucking expensive and b. Not on the Mega
>>
>>18799094
I'd not looked at that angle but straight Semitic Paganism.

>>18799095
Sorta. He was an initiated Sufi.

>>18799105
Well there being only fifty doesn't help.
>>
>>18799124
>only fifty
How did you come across one then?
>>
File: final.jpg (90KB, 443x591px) Image search: [Google]
final.jpg
90KB, 443x591px
>>18799084
It's not nice to speak of your ailing mother in that way.

>>18799155
I didn't those are pics from the ebay listing.
>>
>>18799160
Figures they'd reserve the best stuff for their inner circle and make everyone else work with reconstructions based on ebay posts.
>>
>>18799160
It's not my mother. It's unfortunate that you live in the middle of nowhere, and that you're chubby and greasy. So you have to resort to things like that.
>>
>>18798973

Well I would definitely do that if I knew who it was, I've been trying to find out I've come to accept it will probably be a mistery for as long as I live. It just freaks me out, there's been some cases of "brujería" shit going on where I live.
>>
File: Enlightenment.jpg (25KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
Enlightenment.jpg
25KB, 360x480px
>>18799171
That's the way the Dragon Book of Essex was for a decade.

Incidentally, where I work there's a painting in the front office. It's called "Enlightenment". It features a read headed woman interacting with a feminine peacock angel and Pan rendered in gold.

>>18799172
Pardon, wrong person.
>>
>>18799198
>That painting
Wow

If the OTO isn't supposed to be a teaching order what happened to the "Profess houses?"
Where do the lodge dues go? How much initiate cash is spent at the hotel bar during NOTOcon?

I just want to associate with a cool Thelemic organization that isn't run by crochety old former hippies
>>
File: final (2).jpg (91KB, 443x591px) Image search: [Google]
final (2).jpg
91KB, 443x591px
>>18799198
>read
Red, derp.

>running the image on multiple filters gave the Sigil of the Laughing Skull of Ku a slightly Setian appearance.

>>18799217
>what happened to the "Profess houses?"
Silly anon, those are only for 5th degrees and higher.

>Where do the lodge dues go?
If you're lucky they stay local.
Otherwise they pay Breeze's 30k a year "parsonage".

>How much initiate cash is spent at the hotel bar during NOTOcon?
Surprisingly? Comparatively little.
>>
>>18799198
Is there any particular reason why the CS doesn't appear to have anything resembling an "outer school"
>>
File: final (3).jpg (90KB, 443x591px) Image search: [Google]
final (3).jpg
90KB, 443x591px
>>18799229
Because those capable of the work will figure it out and fuck everyone else? I dunno mate. This is the most secretive group I've seen that's half serious with a strong publishing tradition.

I mean, everything that informs it is "secret", I gotta post the production of NOX from OAI from the OTO initiations to even get folks up to speed on what they're doing.
>>
Is Wicker Man (1973) the greatest occult-horror film of all time?
>>
>>18799257
Fantastic film. Director's cut is brilliant.
>>
File: final (6).jpg (91KB, 443x591px) Image search: [Google]
final (6).jpg
91KB, 443x591px
>>18799257
No, it's a tie between Hellraiser and Ninth Gate but OG Wicker Man is in the top five.

Which is better? Pic related or >>18799160
>>
>>18799292
>Which is better?
The former. Not this one.

>>18799292
>Hellraiser
>Ninth Gate
Also nice picks. Have you ever seen Lucifer Rising (1972)? It depicts some of Crowley's ritual magick in Egypt. It also has some of music score written by Bobby Beausoleil, a Manson Family member.
https://youtu.be/TWYr72xlQIQ
>>
>>18797407
>before you start pouring through ethnographies for clan-songs
Fun coincidence: I'm literally a cultural anthropology master's student and will be starting fieldwork this summer (though it has no obvious connections to occultism).

Anyway, thank you. I'll check it out. Is it in the library? If so, what folder?
>>
>>18799368
Yeah Ken Anger's good.

>>18799372
Cyprian? I got a fair amount of that material in Grimoires, along with many others. Did undergrad in archaeo. Masters in Museum Admin.
>>
>>18799392
Cool, I'll scour the grimoires folder. Thank you.
>>
>>18799407
Three in the Grimoires folder (one in 'Hadean Press'), one in Sloane MSS.
>>
File: 1285347987398.jpg (46KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1285347987398.jpg
46KB, 400x300px
>>18799256
>Because those capable of the work will figure it out and fuck everyone else

HAIL ERIS!
>>
Okay, two things:

1. What is it with the Godwin/Shelley family's obsession with the occult? Off the top of my head, you have Percy Shelley's attempts at magic, William Godwin's book on necromancy, and Mary Shelley's novel Frankenstein, which I'm convinced is a work of magic itself.

2. Ape, have you read any Hellblazer? What about The Invisibles or other occult-influenced comics? If so, what did you think?
>>
>>18799430
>morrison

Chaote scum
>>
>>18799430
>>18799438
Really though, morrison is dick riding moore while trying so hard not to admit it
>>
>>18799438
That I can recall, Morrison never wrote a single issue of Hellblazer.

Also, there's nothing wrong with chaos magic in itself. The problem is that most of the people you see doing it are just jerking off on sigils and never putting any effort in.

>>18799445
I think people exaggerate their dislike of one another. Morrison told some story about Moore being kind of a dick to him and then it spiraled out of control in the minds of comic fans and occultists alike.
>>
>>18799392
Hey Ape out of curiosity how did you adapt the Equinox ritual to do with only one person?
>>
>>18799464
What do you mean?
What problems are you having?
The sacrifice is symbolic.
I prefer to have a ritual partner and often do but they weren't available physically until just a couple hours ago.
But it shouldn't be hard - the oration's all done by one person. Just move the objects around on an altar rather than on a body.

This isn't even a problem opening or closing via the subrites of Pyramidos/ThROA.
>>
>>18799451
oh no, morrison has been biting moore's dick his entire career. This is only slightly related to this thread cause most magical comics falls far short.
But Mor with pax biting on watchman, the invisibles biting on from hell
>>
>>18799486
So one person is supposed to physically blindfolded and is where all the objects are placed , thereby channeling the force of the ritual. I'm still sort of confused about who the "First Matter" is and who proclaims the Word
>>
File: leila.gif (122KB, 350x546px) Image search: [Google]
leila.gif
122KB, 350x546px
>>18799512
>So one person is supposed to physically blindfolded
Only if they're not an Initiate.
You'll also see that they're to be executed with a clean stab to the heart.
It also supposes an audience.
Unless you're running a lineage, it'll be hard to get all the requirements met.
See Mass of the Phoenix on self-sacrificial clues.
>>
>>18799512
>>18799541
Also it is vague on who utters the Word.
My general rule of thumb is if you're running an overtly sexual operation it'd be the victim once they're "stabbed" to their "core" ;)
Otherwise declare it once the bibliomancy is complete.
You'll want to get a gold ring, and drop it over a copy of the Holy Books opened to a random page to get the Word.
Other books may occasionally be used. I've used the pyramid texts.
>>
>>18799257

no, the nick cage version was better
>>
any hot girls doing sex magick on here?
>>
File: 1405099255590.png (484KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
1405099255590.png
484KB, 600x456px
>>18799598
I need to make an /omg/ version of this.
>>
>>18799610

just being real, my ex made me watch the original and i thought it was boring as fuck at least the remake made me laugh

anyway, you mentioned some shit the other night (or a week ago, something like that) about things i could read that you didn't think would necessarily help me given my situation (didn't explain why entirely, i don't think, i might've been too high and/or drunk and forgot) relating to dionysus

i don't remember what you said though, figured i'd ask

you know, reasons
>>
>>18799541
Alright im doing the thing. For some reason I always do this right before midnight on the Equinox
>>
>>18799649
see
>>18799573
>>
I bless Ra, the fierce sun burning bright

I bless Isis - Luna in the night

I bless the air, the Horus hawk

I bless the earth on which I walk

I bless this board, so blue and pale

I bless its visitors, so full of fail
>>
>>18799658
If you are curious I received IAO, my partner said Amen, and for the bibliomancy I got "House of God"
>>
Thoughts on this?

https://youtu.be/UovujD0EUxY
>>
>>18798680
Draconick essence of the Golden Dawn?
>>
X-pill me into the traditions that claim things like "become a god!", I particularly want to know what kickstarted the notion.
>>
>>18800613
Its mostly because I believe it was birthed from a misconception, I believe theres a spiritual state where you feel like a god, but I believe you aren't, tough it must have a very deep spiritual meaning, ultimately I reverted back to normal.
Personally I believe my deity just wanted to safeguard my soul, as very shitty spiritual things were done to me?
Iunno, its an issue where we lack data.
In any case, and regarding the Maergzjiran Cabal that was mentioned, I'm tempted to give them a go, but ultimately wont because apparently you have to make a blood pact with Cernobog, and I have the feeling my deity would not approve.
>>
Where's everyone? I wanna discuss magics.
>>
>>18801057
I'm at work mate.
>>
nu tred needed
>>
>>18801185
Well...make one.
>>
Ape, a while ago you posted a good link to a Shriner's ceremony, in a discussion about how 'evil' they supposedly were. Any idea where I can find that?
>>
>>18801241
Stichting Argus.

http://www.stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html
>>
>>18801246
Gracias, hombre.
>>
Big news in next update guys.

Think I got my hands on a few pages of redacted Yorke Microfilms, plus miscellaneous items.
>>
Hey Ape, I'm a gnostic, I'm going to narrate an experience to you so you can suggest me some books to learn sum magics.
Basically some grill was messing with me with magic, and something wierd happened, I've mentioned it a few times on /x/ so you might be familiar with the story, I felt pushed to lay in bed and start loving my being, so I did and somehow I ended falling asleep in a trance, in the dream I saw her spirit inside sum geometrical shapes, and saw sum white circles in her abdomen, they looked kinda organic, in any case I started fucking her in the pussy and pushing her buttons as if it were a keyboard, when I woke up, my dick felt as if I had truly had sex, come next day the grill was very pissed and wanted to cease any contact.
This is my only understanding of magic, so if you can rec me something along the lines it will be perfect, especially if it aligns with the gnostic worldview.
Also, I must purchase the books, since my device cant into pdfs, would you kindly suggest stuff that can be found at bookdepository?
>>
>>18801319
Hey, Ape. Do you know of any good books on folk magic or Appalachian "granny magic" at all?

Asking for my own actual use and for the research interests of a friend who likes to write occult fiction.
>>
are A.'.A.'. folks of the same grade "allowed" (read: is it recommended) to talk amongst themselves about their tasks? What's the word on keeping silent amongst fellow initiates of your grade? I feel like I remember reading a thing about this and it's fallen clean out of my memory. Help?
>>
File: 1490062213198.gif (758KB, 336x200px) Image search: [Google]
1490062213198.gif
758KB, 336x200px
>>18801319
>a few pages of redacted Yorke Microfilms

NICE keep 'em coming.
>>
>>18801326
This thread is about to die. You should re-post in the new thread that's coming up.
>>
What's a good book on meditation and trance methods?
>>
western esoteric angle: http://www.themasonictrowel.com/ebooks/hermetic/Franz_Bardon_-_Initiation_Into_Hermetics.pdf

by a master of zen: http://www.arvindguptatoys.com/arvindgupta/zenmind.pdf
>>
>>18802030
literally get into comfortable position and either be mindful or focus on a single thing like breath
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.