[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occultism & Magick: Cultus Sabbati Aspiration edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 37

File: 416.jpg (87KB, 638x868px) Image search: [Google]
416.jpg
87KB, 638x868px
/sum/ pastebin
http://pastebin.com/HhU18gCW

Library:
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

I have books on deck but transfers are gonna take for fuckever.

Stay tuned for analyses of the keywords of the Golden Dawn and A.'.A.'. as they apply to the Dragon Book of Essex (because I can't just email the thread to our aspiring Brother as the /his/ archives are down).
>>
>>18781996
So evocation is basically self induced schizophrenia?
>>
>Cultus Sabbati Aspiration edition
Are you saying that you want to become apart of them?
>>
>>18781996
INRI transmutes to LVX by usage of the formula of IAO.

This is a fundamental assumption of the Golden Dawn and is derived from the Hieroglyphic Monad.

>INRI
>Yod, Nun, Resh, Yod
>"Virgo, Isis, mighty Mother. Scorpio, Apophis, destroyer. Sol, Osiris, slain and risen. Isis, Apophis, Osiris."
>IAO.
>Sign of Osiris Slain (Cross: +)
>Sign of the Mourning of Isis. (L)
>Sign of Apophis and Typhon. (V)
>Sign of Osiris Risen. (X)
^The Light of the Cross.
>>
>>18782053
No, the thread's named in honor of the Aspirant I've been conversing with for a couple threads.

I AM of them insomuch as I've attained Mastery over the Dragon's Road.

>>18782040
What gave you this impression, anon?
>>
>>18782106
Well first of all, demons do not exist according to science.
>>
>>18782111
Trips of truth! Debunk that, Ape!
>>
>>18782122
Dubs of truth.

GOD is with us Anon.
>>
>>18782040
Also according to science, there is no such thing as "induced schizophrenia," self- or otherwise.
>>
>>18782135
Okay then tell me why your demon x exists and not superman.
>>
>>18782111
1) Link me to the study. I've got my uni's journal proxy, I'd love to read it.
2) Ritual effects on participants that *aren't* the product of organic dysfunction is a subject understood since the days of William James, systematized by folks like Turner (author of Ritual Process), and studied as objects of neuroscience (see: Neurotheology).

>>18782135
^Also this.
>>
Ape, trivial question here: do you use the swastika/L, or the single 90 degree angle/ L for Sign of mourning of Isis?
>>
But in all seriousness, Ape, I had a question for you. How do I stop being an armchair occultist and start doing shit? I just can't find the motivation, since I have a cool job, a loving wife, I'm better of than my enemies... You know, all is great in my life. And other than the lack of motivation, I have a small problem of not having enough place in my place to make an altar and shrines.
>>
>>18782141
I'm just pointing out you are committing a logical AND a scientific fallacy, all in one accusatory post. Good job!
>>
>>18782106
They are self-initiated, correct?

Other than the DBoE, do you by chance have Chumbley's
>Eikostos
>The Psalter of Cain
>Opuscula Magica

I'm highly interested in the Nameless Faith
>>
>>18782084
Crowley decided to expand this.

In the fifth degree of the OTO, the Star Sapphire, and the original draft of Cadaveris (Passing Through the Waters) we can see indication that IAO was ALSO used to produce NOX from INRI...but via reversal, or OAI.

Crack open the Fifth Degree rite of the OTO, but only from Koenig's "OTO Rituals and Sex Magic".

The keyword get analyzed again, as before, but now with elaboration and revision.

>O, the Sign of Orus...Sign of Puer. Khem. Horus and Mentu, of 6=5...
>A, the Dance of Asi....Sign of Mulier. Isis in Welcome. Sign of Babalon. Attitude of Baphomet, of 7=4...
>I, the Joy of Iaccus....Sign of Vir. Pater. Amoun. Attitude of Pan or Bacchus, of 8=3...
>?, the Sign of the Star .... ?, my suspicion is Mater Triumphans.
>Behold, the Light of the TRUE Cross.

Notice how this all mirrors.
The fulcrum is A...Asi as Isis, and Apophis, the rapist.
Notice in Star Sapphire...both sets of grade signs are implied. At the fulcrum of both is Apophis Triumphant (Male, above), and Asi (Female, below). This is how the initiates are expected to couple.

Further examine the form of the grade signs.
Puer....looks like an L.
Mulier...looks not only like an Aleph, but could be construed as a V with arms raised.
Vir...looks like an X, forming the Horned Brow of Pan.

There USED to be an article on Heremtic.com written by a fifth degree initiate who confirms part of this construction as correct (No Fifth will speak to me about it). Moreover, I've confirmation from an A.'.A.'. head that I'm "incredibly close" to the taught usage.

NOW, why is this at all important?
>>
>>18782150

>I have a cool job, a loving wife, I'm better of than my enemies

Don't do magic then. Seriously. It will destroy your way of life - it's a feature, not a bug.
>>
>>18782156
They're all in the Chumbley folder.
Anyone can self initiate with publication of the Dragon Book of Essex.

>>18782150
There's always room for improvement.
Yoga. If you can get motivated for yoga you'll have zero issue getting motivated for ritual.

The woods exist for a reason. Use the shrouds of night and leaf.

>>18782188
Well, first take a gander at Chumbley's wikipedia page...

Mike Howard published a text called the Book of Fallen Angels. He had access to Chumbley who let him borrow bits and pieces of the Dragon Book plus his private notes and interviews to create a small oration called:
>A Lover's Call to the Angel of Wytchblood
It's a part of the KU stellar rites and their accompanying practices, but SEVERELY abridged.

>Behold I stand alone in Void, within the Empty Circle of the Royal Arte;
>My Lover’s Call goeth forth to Thee, O’ Angel of the Peacock-quill!
>The Lamp of the Hermit awaits the Flame of Thy Presence:
>My Heart awaits the Adamantine Light of Thy initiation!

>O’ Az’ra-Lumial! Solely Manifest of the Eleven Elder Gods,
>Thou are XON: Light from all Nullity revealed unto Man.
>Thou art the Begetter of the Four Sovereign Watchers and The Sixteen Faithful Gods.

>As Man thou art born – fire amidst clay –
>from their wiseblood and cunning seed;
>Self-from self, eight times Thou art begotten on
>the Wheel of The Year and a Day.

>O’ Az’ra-Lumial, descend as Flesh, the Living Word;
>The One of Light, seven times adorned in the rainbow’s promise!

Chumbley has advanced the Keyword again, for the first time since like 1908.
>>
>>18782188
Thank you for this!!! I have been looking for this info summarized neatly in one place. Thelemapedia seems to muddy the waters on it even more, for me.
>>
>>18782215
>>18782188
By the way last thread I was telling you about a text that covered easy translations of Liber Asassiel, a text of invokation by navigators in England.

I found it, it's in the Sloane MSS folder and titled "Ritual Invocation and Early Modern Science).

>>18782148
Swastika.
>>
>>18782215
>There's always room for improvement.
I couldn't agree more.
>Yoga.
Breathing and stretching and doing poses? That's all there is to it?
>>
>>18782256
>That's all there is to it?
Read literally any traditional yoga manual to see who wrong that interpretation is.
>>
>>18782141
>implying superman doesn't exist
>>
>>18782247
Cool, thanks. I'll be in and out of this thread because I have profane buisness to take care of for the next few days but I'll keep reading as much as I can.

One thing I'm still confused about is the Isa and Asar symbolism. You've mentioned this is a golden dawn thing before, should I just look through the complete golden dawn till I find something?
I also forgot to mention that I was staring at the formulations of the Pentalph in Azoetia before I went to sleep and before I went to sleep I was overwhelmed with a strange energy so I did an astral formulation of LVX and passed out immediately. I got the impression that the next step was to try to take more conscious control of my dreams so I'm going to try that again when I get a chance.
>>
I'm applying for a very competitive job. I'm qualified, and I'm working my ass off on my CV and the other requirements.

Any magic to make myself more likely to get it?
>>
>>18782279
https://books.google.com/books?id=kXLAfCBj4boC&pg=PA240&dq=virgo,+isis,+mighty+mother&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwia7trPgdzSAhXM3YMKHaT8BlcQ6AEISTAI#v=onepage&q=virgo%2C%20isis%2C%20mighty%20mother&f=false
>>
So, what's the most, to you, impressive thing you've learned or gained from these occult books?
>>
I wanna do magic without any entity in the middle, is chaos magic my only choice? Rec me a good book for beginners.
>>
>>18782287
Post-trans-meta-irony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw
>>
>>18782291
I heard a theory that all magick is power lent out by actual gods cause humans can't do magick
>>
>>18782295
I have my own God, so no entities.
>>
>>18782295
>I heard a theory.
Cool story bro!
>>
>>18781996
I'm probably beating a dead horse with this, but after a few years of offhand practice and observation, I've concluded that the most vital key of unlocking occult power - whether it's complex ceremony or simple LoA affirmations - is at least some degree of ego death. It's not so much emotion or visualization, but the feeling of "flow" that arises from the disintegration of boundaries between self and world. I think the most consistently useful practice is somehow depicting your desires (writing it out, sigil, vocalization, etc.) and then promptly "losing yourself" in them through quiet-mind or one-pointed meditation, which is basically dissolving the illusory separation between you and the desired state. This has been my most successful technique.
>>
>>18782359
What is LoA? Also, have you done any evocatory work or invocatory work? Do you do yoga? What banishing methods do you use? Thanks!
>>
>>18782383
Law of Attraction.
I tend to avoid ceremonial work and opt for simpler practices, mostly out of personal taste. Sometimes I use sigils. Usually it's just meditation.
>>
>>18782394
So you are giving advice about magick based on a few years' worth of meditation and occasional sigilry. To each their own, friend. but I'm not sure what to make of that.
>>
Are there any magicks that allow you to bend others to your will, enslaving them?
>>
>>18782405
No, I'm not. It's a personal insight based only on my experience and interpretations, which I felt the need to express to no one in particular. If you'd read a little more carefully you'd see how explicitly that's said.
>>
>>18782464
Fair enough.
>>
>>18782111
This total bullshit! Science does not exclude existence of demons. Science simply concerns itself with the physical natural realm and doesn't ever go into the supernatural realm.

You know - sorta like the same way that I shit only in the bathroom instead of also on your face. Doesn't mean I don't think your face doesn't exist. please don't take it personal that I haven't yet shit on your face. There's still hope for you.
>>
Ape, in a thread a few days ago a few of us were asking you about O.T.O. initiation rites, and you mentioned that there *used to be* some drug-taking involved, but that hasn't gone on in a while... Can you please tell me, what kind of drug(s) and how long ago it ceased? I understand if you can't answer these or have to be vague. Thanks!
>>
>>18782535
Laudanum. Maybe like 1988 or 89.
>>
>>18782544
Oh, ok. Thanks. For some reason I was thinking hash or mescaline, maybe LSD or mushrooms. Did they still manufacture laudanum in the '80s? Or was it generally a homemade concoction?
>>
>>18782563
Never mind that last part I can google it myself.
>>
Does Druidism belong here? I'm beginning to study it; I just ordered The Druidry Handbook by J.M. Greer.
>>
>>18782106

What is the Dragon's Road?
>>
So last night I went to my local occult shop and got a candle for Power. (I've never used candle magic before.) As soon as I lit it instead of feeling power I felt lower than dirt and terrible almost to the point I wanted death. Can someone explain what happened?
>>
>>18782464
Also though, the part about visualization and emotions not really mattering, as well as losing oneself in one's desires, is pretty off-base. At least, for what most posters in here are practicing/aspiring to. That is mostly what I was getting at. I see now my first post came off like I was insulting you. For that I apologize.
>>
>>18782605
You realized you got scammed.
>>
>>18782605
Yeah probably >>18782682

Generally you can't buy that kind of thing just ready-made. That's typically indicative of a scam.
>>
Ape, I want to mention that a few days ago we were discussing methods of astral projection that some anon was asking about, and I said I found Crowley's tech useful.. I have since tried your "Descending the Planes" and the "3 feet behind your head method," and found both took less time than the method I have been using. Not sure which is more efficient yet, but I'm getting there. So, Thanks!
>>
>>18782040
Is stuff like this really true?
>>
>>18782715
There is no such thing as self induced schizophrenia, if that's what you're asking. If you are asking about evocations, I would recommend you start learning some basics, work your way up to evocation, and decide for yourself. There are two main schools of thought: the psychological model, and the "spirit" model. Most who have experience subscribe to the external entity or "spirit" model. But none of it has anything to do with mental illness...although if you do have a hallucinatory mental illness, it's probably not going to make it any better.
>>
>>18782215
Hey Ape just to let you know pt 1 of OTO rituals and sex magick is missing and you have two copies of pt 2 instead
>>
>>18782215
It's funny how JAH was such a sacred name of God that Kabbalists and Freemasons dared not to speak it openly yet Rastafarians openly refer to God that way. Was Haile Selassie an initiate?
>>
>>18782766
Wait, where do you see JAH in the post you are responding to? I am confused.
>>
>>18782746
I'm not even totally sure I had a copy of Pt. 1. tbqh famalam. Part three's the good shit anyhow.
>>
>>18782786
LOVING ARARITA-Elaborations of The Star Sapphire!
>>
>>18782698
Mind posting Ape's methods?
>>
Pardon me, kids, been putting the finishing touches on this week's batch of cannabutter.

>>18782599
The Sabbatick Practice of the Dragon Book of Essex.

>>18782585
Yeah but it's generally an ahistorical reconstruction, not that that's INHERENTLY bad but there's little I have to ground it to srs tradition.

That reminds me I need more bones for my waylandry bag.

>>18782563
Mescaline's a good guess but the goal of use in this context is to depress the senses rather than inflame them.

>>18782800
Yeah, it's a good book.
>>
>>18782815
The descriptions are right there in my comment, but if you want his exact methods he'll have to be the one to ask.

>>18782816
> It's a good book
Kinda reads like your writing, but it seems to indicate the author is not an initiate of the Order. Of course there's always a chance you weren't at the time of writing. Anyway, I dig it and, along with your NOX elaboration earlier, really helps me understand some aspects I previously didn't!
>>
>>18782829
I'm not A Traveler in Darkness.

I do agree he takes on a very 'me' tongue in cheek tone for the first couple chapters until getting into the meat of the rite.
>>
>>18782838
Hey Ape, do you mind posting your Descending the Planes or 3 feet behind your head method? I'd love to try them out.
>>
>>18782878
Hey I Think the "three feet" method is just the scientologists' method, who probably borrowed/stole it from somewhere else.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7KoymrDiUI
>>
>>18782878
>>18782886
The descending thing was more a phenomenological description of what happened than instruction.

The $cifag method sorta requires some experience in visualization/yoga, but the $cilons have a pretty stiff system of trance induction so most of the people they run on it have some of the skills anyway.

The idea is that when you hit a good deep yoga/relaxation spot, visualize a sphere of light about three to six feet in front of your face. Begin 'rotating' that to above and behind your head. When you reach a position (angle and distance) that induces the electrical AP feeling, start "transferring the seat of your consciousness" to wherever the spot of light is. It's hard to describe further, but build up a body of light and then start visualizing ALL sense input centered on that sphere of light rather than in your body.
>>
>>18782904
I totally felt what you described as sort of crashing through layers plywood. Maybe I used a different method than you, I just kind of tweaked the Crowley method I had been using more than anything.
>>
>>18782904
I own the Thoth Tarot, and a book came with it (which is fucking worthless, just about), and the authors are SEVERE Crowley haters. At the end they basically say "we have looked at Crowley's work and his Tarot deck was the only thing he ever created worthwhile, and he's personally responsible for many people dying and going insane." (that's a rough approximation, but same sentiment) They also recommend to cover up the bottoms (!) so only the images show. Anyone know what they were so butthurt about? Whoever wrote this thing doesn't even seem to recognize the qabalistic connections of the Tarot. Any Ideas?
>>
>>18782929
>and he's personally responsible for many people dying and going insane
Zozzle.

>They also recommend to cover up the bottoms (!) so only the images show.
Wait, what? What's wrong with the Rose Cross?
Fucking Philistines.
>>
>>18782966
No sorry I meant the correspondences listed beneath the images on the card faces.
>>
>>18782972
My comment:
>>18782966
>Fucking Philistines.
Still applies.

What's the publisher on that? Year?
>>
>>18782976
Indded it does! Having difficulty finding the publisher as I don't have the book with me, but it's this one: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/the-thoth-tarot-book-and-cards-set-evelin-burger/1123602041/2675175705623?st=PLA&sid=BNB_DRS_Marketplace+Shopping+greatbookprices_00000000&2sid=Google_&sourceId=PLGoP24154&k_clickid=3x24154
>>
>>18782991
Evelin Burger and Johannes Fiebig are the Philistines who wrote the book.
>>
>>18783000
>click on the publishes name to bring up other products from them.
Holy fukken dogshit.
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/%22Sterling%20Ethos%22;jsessionid=974EA0B1CB89E250F00D8C7D4D014AB2.prodny_store01-atgap07?Ntk=Publisher&Ns=P_Sales_Rank&Ntx=mode+matchall
>>
>>18782607
I was never insulted, you just failed to get what I was saying. And you're still not getting it, but that could be from my inability to explain it well enough. I'm not saying those don't matter, but that they're less pertinent than ego death, which I think is essentially the same as gnosis. I also wasn't trying to imply you lose yourself "in your desires," but that in ego death you lose distinction between self and the desired state you could be in. Desiring all the time will simply breed desire. If you can't understand what I'm saying, whether I'm right or wrong, you're in no place to say I'm "off-base" of anything.
>>
>>18783107
I am in a place to say you are off-base only insofar as I am an active practitioner, and Ape can say more on this topic than I can if he so desires.
>>
>>18783119
>Ape can say more on this topic than I can if he so desires.
Yeah.
Naw.
I'm cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE
>>
>>18783129
Lel
>>
>>18783129
Does the OTO consider a DWI (misdemeanor) to be a criminal offense enough to not be "worthy" of initiation? What about if it gets reduced to a DWAI then closed in a year's time, which is what it looks like is gonna happen. Thanks.
>>
>>18783171
>Does the OTO consider a DWI (misdemeanor) to be a criminal offense enough to not be "worthy" of initiation?

I know a 4th/PI with a rap sheet about sixty cases long, and that's only in the tricounty area.
>>
>>18783171
Might need a felony to get in the ONA
>>
>>18783188
HAHA ok thanks. For some reason I thought you said you would pretty much be welcome, provided you weren't a convicted criminal. I mean, I've been arrested maybe 6-7 times, never convicted of anything yet though, we'll see how this one goes. None of it has been violent or harmful to anyone but myself, interestingly enough.
>>
>>18783199
Just be up front if you're asked.
Don't try to HIDE anything.
Provided you're not an actual liability threat to the Order you should be fine.
>>
>>18783206
Ok, thank you. Do they have the ability to look into my juvenile record, too? Like, shit that was supposedly sealed and destroyed back when I turned 18? Or should I just be up front with ALL of it no matter what?
>>
>>18783214
>Do they have the ability to look into my juvenile record, too?
Lol, fuck no.
Generally you need higher court interdiction to obtain that shit, if it still exists.
The only thing they can do is run a background check, which is out of pocket for them which means they generally won't.

Good local body masters will try to pull up your public records if the county keeps them online but not every location implements a court database so it's not even a sure thing.
>>
>>18783214
Never mind stupid Question. thanks again. goodnight, all.
>>
>>18783234
Wonderful. I like to think I'm a good person but I always clash with the law over my lifestyle choices, at least for the last ten years. Thanks! Goodnight!
>>
>>18783206
I know old heads get really serious about illegal stuff in the OTO because a local Oasis I like has a campout and last year all the young people low key did acid and Molly for the "Pan dance" at the end of the campout and the old heads ended up finding out and they were super salty, like "I'm gonna snitch to the Caliphate and get your status taken away" salty.
>>
>>18783264
If it's not an official OTO function, you can do whatever the fuck you want and if anyone gripes at you print out the pages in the COLMH and the Bylaws that say so.

Out of curiosity, you talking of Babylon Rising?
>>
>>18783291
>Old heads in the old days:
>"YEAAAAAH ENOCHIAN'S BETTER WITH METH. I'LL MAKE YOU A BISHOP FOR THREE BUCKS AND THIRTY THREE CENTS"

>Old heads today:
>"You took strange drugs and made love in the woods at a non OTO function? I'LL HAVE YOU EXPELLED FOR THIS."
>>
Hey what are the most valious practices I can study to succeed in university?
>>
File: 1489337303743.jpg (605KB, 1000x992px) Image search: [Google]
1489337303743.jpg
605KB, 1000x992px
>>18783346
Art of Memory.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_fFOYHoDHU
>>
>>18783291
No it's an actual OTO function that takes place during the equinox. I can invite you via email if you want it's a lot of fun even if it's kind of a shit show
>>
>>18783365
No thanks.
Also disregard my comment.

I'll never understand why some people can have policy laid on 'em and ignore it.

I mean, would it kill people to plan that shit on a night that's NOT in the middle of the function?

A BR status is pushing it in terms of punishment tho. I've smoked weed with an LBM before initiations.

Guess it depends on your local culture.
>>
>>18783374
I mean I totally respect that they don't want to lose their tax exempt status and so I respect local rules, but at the same time I've done all kinds of shit with higher level oto folk outside of offical functions. I guess if you're not a literal Native American there's no loopholes for illegal substances.

Are you going to Babylon Rising by any chance?
>>
File: o_1b11v20i2bqt195vaoa154brhvh.png (1MB, 900x1500px) Image search: [Google]
o_1b11v20i2bqt195vaoa154brhvh.png
1MB, 900x1500px
What does /omg/ think of the 40 Servants?

There are forty cards, and they can be used for divination or for magical purposes.
>>
>>18783401
>Are you going to Babylon Rising by any chance?
And mingle with the Midwestern bodies?
Yeah, you'll excuse me if I'll pass, again.
Literally the only good thing about Babylon Rising is when the Illuminates of Thanateros show up.
I mean, if I wanted a flesh tent full of middle aged burnouts I could just go to the local dive-bar.

Say hi to everyone for me tho.
>>
>>18783410
First I've seen it.
Dig the art.
Would have to use it to judge but you can essentially make anything a /div/ instrument so I'd imagine in the hands of a competent reader they'd be at least as effective as Lenormand.
>>
>>18782084

What is this LVX/NOX business I hear about? It sounds like a day/night thing.
>>
>>18783527
Yeah that's part of it.

More like the Light of the Cross and the Night of Pan.

>Light, Night, East, West....Hast thou seen them?
>I, whose feather is at rest, wholly reconcile between them!
>>
>>18783540
>South, North, Cold, Warmth...Hast thou seen them?
>I, whose feather floateth forth, wholly reconcile between them.

>ONE CREATOR, ONE SUSTAINER,
>ONE DESTROYER, ONE REGAINER,
>I, WHOSE LIDLESS EYE HATH SEEN THEM,
>WHOLLY RECONCILE BETWEEN THEM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4wHT9ZMp0s
>>
>>18783489
I can post the whole deck and book if you want.
>>
Down the road from which there is no coming back, there is the house whose people sit in darkness; dust is their food and clay their meat. They are clothed like birds with wings for covering, they see no light, they sit in darkness. I entered the house of dust and I saw the kings of the earth, their crowns put away forever; rulers and princes, all those who once wore kingly crowns and ruled the world in the days of old.
>>
Teach me a low level spell a non-magician can do.
>>
>>18783628
Post it
>>
>>18783814
Light as a feather, stiff as a board

>>18783841
https://www.sendspace.com/file/3hcuwy
>>
So is magic always through a demon because human beings have no innate magical power of their own?

Why do people primarily use magic for things that are intangible, like relationships and love?

What is a "curse"?

Are there spells in the DnD sense - calling power at will, perhaps destructive power?
>>
File: d6d.jpg (27KB, 600x488px) Image search: [Google]
d6d.jpg
27KB, 600x488px
>>18782293
surprisingly on point
>>
File: 1286269558620.jpg (74KB, 613x681px) Image search: [Google]
1286269558620.jpg
74KB, 613x681px
>>18782359
>ego death

When you stop thinking about yourself, do you disappear?
>>
File: 89.jpg (266KB, 450x2200px) Image search: [Google]
89.jpg
266KB, 450x2200px
>>18784178
nigga you stoned
>>
>>18782215
>They're all in the Chumbley folder.
>Anyone can self initiate with publication of the Dragon Book of Essex.

Holy shit, my version of your mega wasn't up to date. Thank you!

Also, friendly bump for more Cultus Sabbati chat
>>
So, Ape, I started browsing the Yorke microfilm collection, and I have a question, regarding your folder. Where are the reels 2,3,5,7,11? Are the contents in the misc folder or they aren't interesting?
>>
>>18784393
>93
Open the index.

Film 2 is heavily redacted to the point of being almost useless if you've got Francis King or Koenig's books.
Film 3 is novels.
Film 5 is short fiction and drama.
Film 7 is the Book of Oaths, Crowley's collected poems.
Film 11 are his legal dox.

These haven't been scanned because they are indeed less interesting.
>>
>>18784695
I figured as much. Where could I get my hands on the pottery and dramas?
>>
>>18784741
I can ask my source for 'em.
No guarantees.
>>
I want a magic system that I can adapt, methods to enter trance, exercices and whatnot, I don't want entities as I'm going to adapt it.
Rec me books?
>>
>>18784813
You want chaos magic.
>>18784803
I would appreciate it. I've read all the stuff you have in your library and I want to get into the mind of the bat shit crazy motherfucker and what better way to do it than through his fiction.
>>
Is Metatron more OP than YHVH?
>>
>>18784880
No one wants chaos magic, it's literally making shit up and claiming it's divine providence.
>>
>>18785074
The guy asked for chaos magic, word by word. Look at his post. Just look. Fucktard.
>>
>>18785074
In my opinion, chaos magick is more "lol random XD"

A Chaote may, at anytime, undergo a paradigm shift - where their beliefs or procedures can completely change. To them, belief is the tool - so they are not bound to one system or the same rituals over and over.

It's whatever they need that fits the bill.

At least, that's how I interpret them, I may be misconstruing a bit.
>>
>>18783410
I love the 40 Servants. There's a gif for quick draws. grab a screenshot and see what comes up. https://giphy.com/gifs/tarot-magick-chaos-3oz8xDLglyzfLujlFm
>>
>>18785115
No he asked again about something with no entities. Which is entirely meaningless. Also there are no entities or spirits in chaos magic? More proof that you as a chaote are just making shit up wholesale.

>>18785120
To fit the bill to do what exactly? To be a mercurial, hypocritical, superstitious twat? There is no end game or gain from it. I mean you said it yourself, the best thing about chaos is that a person can stop being a chaote at any time because it's a waste.
>>
File: 1486764434724.jpg (61KB, 503x502px) Image search: [Google]
1486764434724.jpg
61KB, 503x502px
>it's a "fighting about chaos magick" episode
>>
>>18785357
>I don't want entities as I'm going to adapt it
Sounds like Chaos imo
>>
>>18785274
I don't understand how people can do readings with a digital deck... I mean' they're great to check out the art and everything, but I can't see how an intangible deck can be used effectively. Can somebody elaborate on this process, please?
>>
>>18785357
Why do you hate Chaotes exactly? I may not subscribe to all their ideology, but there is merit in their deconstructive nature.

>>18785382
Oh Ape, you crack me up!
>>
>>18785580
>me irl:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7suTq7XDi8
>>
Besides "Lectures on Alchemy" is there any other book about the subject in beginners section?
>>
>>18785621
Nah you'll need to go straight into the Alchemy folder(s). Someone who wasn't me reorganized the Alchemy files for me because I'm not the most knowledgeable on the text traditions and historical details like I am other things.

I'm not even sure what's actually in there. Poke around and I'm sure you'll figure it out.
>>
>>18785499
Digital decks can be a good learning tool (Tabletop Simulator is great for this), but you're right, they take a lot of the magic out of it.

>>18785274
I have this gif in a higher resolution, but it's too big for me to post here (over ten megs!)
>>
>>18785590
That comment section on that song is priceless.

Anyways, can we chat about the Cultus Sabbati? Reasons why I'm interested
>high magic form of traditional witchcraft
>predates Wicca
>stems from England and Wales
>all those influences

Would you recommend diving right in with DBoE? Or should I start with some of Chumbley's other works?
>>
Darkness, dust and feathers, clay is food. Stumbling directionless eternity. Clay, clay is food. Wearing feathers and stumbling through dust. Eating clay in dust wearing feathers. Darkness, so much darkness and dust.
>>
>>18785628
I'm looking for some basic talismanic magick. Any recommendations in the library? I know Chumbley has some stuff on frogs, but I'm looking to get a bit less complex than that for now. Thanks.
>>
>>18785628
When did that reorganization happen?
>>
>>18785654
1) The traditional witchcraft we inherited was "high magick". See: Grimoire of Arthur Gauntlet. Ritual Invocation and Early Modern Science. Children of Cain.

>predates Wicca
The Cultus Sabbati was founded in like 1995, no matter how fuckold the functional roots are.

>stems from England and Wales
The Cultus Sabbati posits something of a transmission of Near Eastern pagan and gnostic cults, injected into the neoplatonic and hermetic bases of practice, that gave rise to much of what we would consider 'occult'.

Eugenio Garin, a philosopher and Italian academic, assures us that Mandaeans were in Italy at the same time that Agrippa was there, which would explain why Mahaziel winds up in the lists of Agrippa's infernal entities.

>Would you recommend diving right in with DBoE?
Nope. The vast majority of people can't grasp it on the first run through.
I still have trouble figuring out what Azoetia's all about. Start hitting up my reading lists, or Three Hand's Press/Xoanon's less dense works.
>>
>>18785672
When /his/ opened.

>>18785661
His frog stuff is less technical on Lemegeton tradition telismatic shit.

ACTUALLY, if you're interested in the Cultus Sabbati, check out a little article in my Gnostic folder called "Three Elusive Amulets".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hLVPKNOk3s
>>
File: 1445283253261.png (154KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1445283253261.png
154KB, 512x288px
TIL Wicca is actually supposed to be pronounced like "witcha."

>mfw I've been saying it wrong since 2000
>>
Crowns have no worth here in this darkness. Feathers are my crown, clay my feast. I feast in darkness sitting in dust. Feathers and clay. My crown is lost in the darkness among the dust. In feathers I eat clay. In darkness eternally.
>>
>>18785713
>mfw I'm writing down errything you post to recycle into my next stoner metal project
>>
>>18785706
I feel like that's wrong. That would make a Wiccan a "witchan". Like 4chan.
>>
>>18785692
Checking out Three Elusive Amulets right now. Good Stuff! What is the frog stuff under? Also, I'm sure you already know, but you provide SUCH an awesome service, for *free* for anyone willing to study. I salute you, sir!
>>
>>18785776
>What is the frog stuff under?
All that's in the Chumbley/CS folder.

>but you provide SUCH an awesome service
I try, and appreciate the feedback.
>>
I tried a thread on this a while back and got totally derailed: Does anyone know if Rod Serling/some his writers were initiates? I ask because I noticed a LOT of traditional symbolism and whatnot in the Twilight Zone. One example, I saw an episode where there's a 'witch' sort of blurry in the background of a couple shots, standing in the attitude of Osiris Risen, then in the next shot, Sign of Shu. Osiris Risen is pretty common as it relates to the Lazarus reflex, but there seems to be a lot more stuff like that in the episodes if you watch closely. I searched online and have yet to find anything. Am I just misinterpreting a few coincidences? Ideas?
>>
>>18785808
Who knows, anon? Maybe so. I have no clear indications that he was, tho.
>>
>>18785788
Yeah, I'd like to thank you as well. I'm this anon
>>18785654
I'll start reading what you recommended
>>18785673

I've watched your mega grow and evolve into something better. Keep up the great work.
>>
>>18785788
Hey Ape random CS question. I've been reading through the "black mass" praxis and I was wondering if a similar formula could be done for other Osirian faiths such as Islam. I always got the impression that some of that praxis was actually "built in" to Islam if you look hard enough at things like the so called Satanic verses, not to mention the fact that the Sabbatic mysteries survived perfectly fine in the Islamic world. But seeing as how a pretty intolerant and strangely materialistic strain of Islam is on the rise I'm thinking creating an inversion formula and spreading it around could be practical. What do you think?
>>
>>18785382
The old games are the best game

>>18785580
>deconstructive nature
Nail on the head, strip everything down to empty superstition. It's "the secret" for egotistical edgelords.
>>
>>18785820
I know he was Jewish, so maybe the connection with the Qabalah has something to do with a lot of it. Thanks.
>>
>>18785834
>black mass" praxis
Black Mass of Qayin the Tiller?

IIRC, and I could be wrong, that's a rewritten portion of the HUA rites of Dragon Book of Essex.

>'built in'
You're treading strange ground. Chumbley was an initiated Sufi. Hence the constant rambling about Nights of Power, etc, beyond the Crowleyan implications thereto.

You can totally go transgression Islam if you wanted to. The BHA rite directly calls out to al-Uzza.

>survived perfectly fine
That's something I'd quibble on and current events are eroding that survival but you're more or less right.

Remember, one of Chumbley's initiatory names was "Khidr"
http://www.kazi.org/Books/childrens-books/Khidr-the-Mysterious-Wandering-Green-Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlueqYH_j-8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZQbnQqhXFM
>>
File: 516192_orig.png (322KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
516192_orig.png
322KB, 640x480px
>>18785744
Well, the etymology of the word "witch" has been linked to wicker, as well as wicked. I'm not versed in Old English, so I'm gonna err on the side of popular usage here. Most people pronounce Wicca/Wiccan it with a hard C, so I do too.

(pic tangentially related)
>>
>>18785834
Say the shahada backwards.

Hallulusar nudammahum hallali ahali al!
>>
>>18785854
I was referring to the "Arcana of the infernal Saabat" under the forumulae of the Seventh Cell, which seems handy in case the West goes full "Satanic Panic" again. I'm aware that Sufism is a major influence for Chumbley but unfortunately it seems that contemporary Islam would rather ignore its own mystical roots. I'm becoming convinced that dying faiths are just as dangerous as dying animals.
>>
>>18785892
>I'm becoming convinced that dying faiths are just as dangerous as dying animals.
I'd agree.

>>18785892
>Arcana of the infernal Saabat
Shit. Lemme go back over it. My suspicion is it's more Thelemic but lemme look over the Aat.
See my comment here: >>18785673
>I still have trouble figuring out what Azoetia's all about
>>
File: gnosticism.jpg (32KB, 226x346px) Image search: [Google]
gnosticism.jpg
32KB, 226x346px
Does anybody have this book? I've been looking for it for a while now.

Thanks brothers, may we all find what we are looking for.
>>
>>18785900
>Thanks brothers
And sisters!
>>
>>18785904

ofc
>>
>>18785883
This actually seems like it could work considering how straightforward Islamic mystical praxis is
>>18785896
Oddly I have the opposite problem where Azoetia is a lot more clear to me than the the rites of DBoE
>>
>>18785900
I've read this book and it's actually pretty great if kind of simplistic. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be kind of an introduction
>>
>>18785925
Isn't that the same cover as a Manly P. Hall book?
>>
>>18785925

>I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be kind of an introduction

That was what I was looking for, actually. An introduction to Gnosticism.

If you know a better book that covers that, I'd love to know my friend.
>>
>>18785900
No.
Read Kurt Rudolph. He's one of the few GREAT commentators on Gnosticism I've ever read.

>>18785896
>Kephesh
Oh, ye olde Aeonic stars. All this will be incredibly important this time next year, for you, and in a few months, for me, but I digress.

In any case, yes, I would posit that the particular cell you're referring to is a reimagining of the Gnostic Mass of the EGC/OTO as a Black Mass for Sabatraxas....but that doesn't preclude any potential Islamic revisions.
>>
>>18785917
>Oddly I have the opposite problem where Azoetia is a lot more clear to me than the the rites of DBoE
Azoetia is the fever dream of a Neophyte.
DBoE is the Vagitus of an Adept.
Azoetia's so incredibly free-form and in many places unexplained that it leaves me high and dry compared to other works, even inside the current.
For years I'd written Chumbley off as a tryhard, DBoE was published and we finally got a peek into the inner column of Work. I was utterly blown away, because all the technical precision of DBoE was missing from Azoetia (and rightfully so, tbqh). Where Azoetia tapped into an intuitive dream-like current I'm weak in, DBoE's academic basis was already very well known to me, meaning I was able to crack it much faster than Azoetia.
>>
>>18785934
>The Angel of Death is the most faithful and the most treacherous of
lovers, the most loyal and yet the most promiscuous. All will suffer the bit-
ter poignancy of his embrace, none may lay claim to his Heart.

I recall you saying that the Angel of Death is a term for the HGA yet I'm getting a pretty strong Babylon vibe from this statement. Maybe I'm wrong.
>>
>>18785950
>Angel of Death is a term for the HGA.
Sorta. It's a series of hypostates, the highest of which is Melek T**s. The next intermediate is Az'ra'il-Lumiel. It's considered you-in-death, to some extent. Ezra/Azra of the quasi-biblical (it appears on Slavonic orthodox canon) Esdras 2 ascends to angelhood to replace Samael as the presiding angel of deal, becoming Azra-il.

The next emanation is the Hidden Intercessor or Unseen Initiator. It's my suspicion that THIS is the HGA in a traditional Thelemic sense, given contact therewith in a direct and non symbolic fashion is required for the third (and final) tier of mastery over DBoE.

Also, if you think that's too Babalon-y to be the Holy Guardian Angel I suggest you re-read Liber 65 with special attention to chapters 2-4.
>>
>>18785966
Why don't you spell out Melek T**s, out of curiosity?
>>
>>18785945
>Where Azoetia tapped into an intuitive dream-like current I'm weak in, DBoE's academic basis was already very well known to me, meaning I was able to crack it much faster than Azoetia.

See I have the opposite problem where I approach mysticism in a much more "right-brain" or "Dionysian" way so a lot of what I've gotten from studying the CS stuff comes to me when I'm say, meditating on the particular shapes of tree branches and what not. CS didn't really click for me at all until I had an insane fever dream and I woke up realizing why all of Chumbley's illustrations have this like gnarled and shadowy aesthetic. It makes my practice fun but it leads to real problems with structure and discipline.
>>
My captcha in my last post was a big blue sign with gold lettering that said "GNOSIS." Pretty cool.
>>
>>18785966
>the highest of which is Melek T**s.
MARSYAS: Ah, could I tell thee of
These infinite things of Light and Love!
There is the Peacock; in his fan
Innumerable plumes of Pan!
Oh! every plume hath countless eyes;
–Crown of created mysteries!—
Each holds a Peacock like the First.
~Crowley, AHA

>>18785973
Yazidis don't like to fuck around with the power of that name.
>>
>>18785984
You didn't even bother to take a screenshot..
>>
>>18785989
Have you seen this talk by Blazing Star O.T.O?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdeeputb2JE

I liked it but I feel like they missed a lot of connections,
>>
>>18785989
I see. I just have to comment about how wonderfully hilarious JoS is with their total ignorance of literally every academic and spiritual subject. I know they conflate the Yazidis with the ridiculous shit that they do. I certainly hope nobody actually believes that shit.
>>
>>18785996
P.S don't look at the comment section
>>
>>18785993
Unfortunately IDEK how to do that on the pc I'm on. It's kinda old.
>>
>>18785996
That they did but it's not like anyone but me reads Yazidi qwele.

>>18785998
>I certainly hope nobody actually believes that shit.
I need to clean the shit out of my Yazidi folder but I'd then be left with two whole books.
>>
>>18785934

Would you happen to have a link for this book of his then? Thank you.
>>
>>18786000
void trips confirm the eternal law of Youtube
>>
>>18786004
I just mean I hope nobody believes the JoS propaganda, nothing against the Yazidis. To each their own I guess.
>>
>>18786006
In my library:
>Gnostic Studies>Gnosis; The Nature and History of Gnosticism by Kurt Rudolph

>>18786009
Eeeeeeeyup.
>>
>>18786004
So what do you suspect Crowley's and Chumbley's sources for their knowledge were? It appears as though real scholarship about the Yazidi only started pretty recently, although I recall them being yet another exotic fetish object for the Theosophists.
>>
>>18786021

Could you upload it for me if you have the time/patience? I'd be eternally grateful, my friend.
>>
>>18786032
top kek, his library is posted in the op
>>
>>18786032
Dude just see the link at top of thread
>>
File: Shemyaza.jpg (142KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Shemyaza.jpg
142KB, 600x600px
>>18786012
there are a lot of people who do and it started way before JoS.

I think about half of the materials in my Yazidi folder are revisionist trash. Yet another thing I need to take care of in my long list of shit to do with the library.

>>18786026
Crowley's insight may have been relatively native. He was well traveled, but at that point the connection he may or may not have had becomes unfalsifiable.

Chumbley was probably reading Yezidism its Background and Observances which came out in 1995 and has translations of qwele (hymns).

>>18786032
I...it's been uploaded. Open the link at the top of the thread and an click on the Gnostic Studies folder. FFS.
>>
>>18786006

I just realized I forgot the picture and >>18786021
knew what book I was talking about anyways.

What sort of divination is this?
>>
>Chumbley uses Anno Lucis
but why?
>>
>>18786037
>>18786038
>>18786039

Oh I'm very dumb, sorry guys. I forgot to check ctrl+f again for the other book
>>
>>18786042
He also uses Anno Draconis.
I just use "Anno" followed by number of years since the reception of Liber L.
>>
>>18786051
>Anno Draconis
I've never heard of that outside of Fire Emblem
>>
>>18786039
Thanks for making me read Liber 65 again, I noticed some interesting things regarding the Tesseract. Were you aware that the Hawk and Jackal lodge is still active? I recently came into contact with an initiate. Apparently their relationship with the Caliphate is still... Problematic
>>
>>18786067
>Hawk and Jackal lodge is still active? I recently came into contact with an initiate.
!?
>>
>>18786071
They're keeping things very much on the DL right now. There is an issue with the Caliphate hoarding documents that belong to them. Apparently the San Francisco lodge has developed a policy of "freezing out" anyone who ever had contact with Ebony Anpu in a similar manner to what Scientology does when someone fucks up. As in like, if you even mention his name Lodge members will immediately ignore you like you're a ghost or something and just walk away.
>>
>>18786084
>San Francisco lodge has developed a policy of "freezing out" anyone who ever had contact with Ebony Anpu
I was acutely aware of this fact (like, I know these people) but was not aware Hawk and Jackal still existed in any tangible form.
>>
>>18786091
Quick rundown on Ebony Anpu? I googled the guy and basically found what looks like a hagiography of some kind.
>>
>>18786091
It's pretty small right now but they're still doing their thing. The person I talked to flat out said that they can't share any notes or talk about what they're working on but they're still active. Learning about that whole ordeal soured me to the OTO and it's leadership so hard.
>>
>>18786095
He was a really talented guy who died too young for the trajectory of his work.

The Bay Area contained a number of volatile personalities in the early days of the reconstituted Caliphate. Ebony was one of them. He'd made some advances in contemplative techniques. David Richard Jones thought he was on the verge of new elaborations on Dee's Enochian system.

>>18786106
Yeah, Breeze, Wasserman, and Gunther are cunts. What else is new? Have you listened to the Caliphate tapes? I host 'em.
>>
>>18786125
So, people are being shunned for mentioning him because of his personality? Seems shallow.
>>
>>18786125
I'm facebook friends with Wasserman and I saw him bragging about Kek Magick. Made me pretty ill . I haven't although that might be a fun listen, I know plenty of disillusioned OTO members who would probably love to hear as well. The lodge in my area is absolute shit and just lost half of their members because the leadership is fucking deranged.
>>
>>18786133
It wasn't his personality that got him on the shit list although to be fair it didn't exactly win him any friends at the OTO. Keep Googling
>>
>>18786125
>>18786106
https://mega.nz/#F!MYgDAYyT!0eNAnnqhs9YEX92gHiblbA
>The Election Minutes of William Breeze
>The Caliphate Tape (Breeze and Wasserman and others explaining to Grady who they're gonna make court arguments that they're the only real OTO).

>>18786133
I mean, there's way more to it than that. Accusations are so wild and ungrounded I dunno how to cover the whole affair in any way that's remotely objective. The short answer is that Ebony and his friends got fucked. He was an early secretary that did outreach. He helped grow the order. He helped standardize Caliphate orthodoxy for the initiatory rites. He had a succession claim to the seat of Caliph when Grady died but Billy Fuckwit Breeze pushed him out.
>>
>>18786138
What's the deal with "kek magic?" I thought that was for fat racists who are lazier than those they hate- so lazy in fact, that the only "magic" they do is shitposting. I'm surprised anybody with any self respect would participate in such a thing. Am I wrong on this?
>>
>>18786125
Hey Ape do you happen to have De Radiis Stellarum on the Mega? I can't find it literally anywhere
>>
>>18786138
>'m facebook friends with Wasserman
When I say my local bodies are unfit to administrate their way out of a nutsack I get threatened with BR status for ill will and rumor mongering. When Junkhead Jimmy says all liberals need mass executed he gets a quiet round of applause.

You ever see the lecture where he warns people that his A.'.A.'. is the only A.'.A.'. and says any other position is ignorant or dangerous? The man's a worm.

There's a reason I refuse to buy any contemporary edition of Coming Forth by Day. i gotta go back to the 90's to find an edition he doesn't have his grubby mitts all over.
>>
>>18786154
I mean you're not wrong about the fat racists with no self respect, but as far as I can tell it's a functional egrogore with a possible connection to an Ogdadic Egyptian deity. There's a lot of other drama about it as well. A depressing reflection of the timeline we incarnated in
>>
File: 18795711.jpg (57KB, 600x353px) Image search: [Google]
18795711.jpg
57KB, 600x353px
>>18786133
>Seems shallow.

Seems typical considering the nature of the people in question.

Impersonal, aloof, taking great comfort in the echo chamber of their collective.
>>
>>18786168
>86168
for fuck's sake
>>
>>18786168
Yeah there seems to be an egregore element to it. Of course, these fucks think they are bootstrapping a mid-tier ancient god, but whatever.
>>
File: tumblr_lmv5gx8anr1qd6v4f_4216.jpg (26KB, 350x259px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lmv5gx8anr1qd6v4f_4216.jpg
26KB, 350x259px
As a complete noob any advice as to what would be a good starting point
>>
>>18786180
Read this thread. you will find it ITT without even asking.
>>
File: elusis.jpg (125KB, 800x602px) Image search: [Google]
elusis.jpg
125KB, 800x602px
>>18786157
>De Radiis Stellarum
No I don't and I'm not seeing any in translation though a few scans and non-English editions.

>>18786154
No, you're not, and Wasserman should fucking know better being an "Expert" on Egyptian magickal systems. If fucker was an expert where's my body of historical context plus well constructed rites?

>kekites busy shitposting
>meanwhile, I'm practicing East Anglican toade grammaries.

It's fine tho, Dave Griffin lost the last few marbles he had left too.

>a functional egrogore with a possible connection to an Ogdadic Egyptian deity
K.
How would you reconstruct practice then?
Because I can't find anyone who's got an answer, rooted in Arum Solis, or actually historical.
>>
>>18786164
It sucks because I used to live in Philly and Thelesis lodge is actually great, everyone is super cool and Magick oriented and it was basically drama free. Azul Nox is cool too I used to hang out with them. Then I moved to a place where the lodge was run by a poly-amorous triad that ruled with an iron fist, consisting of two ham beasts and a weak impish little man who lets them walk all over him. People basically just stopped showing up because the drama was fucking constant.
>>
>>18786191
Interesting. I like shitposting and all, but I don't confuse it with my actual, ya know, magickal practice.
>>
>>18786193
>93
No there are cool lodges I just don't live near any of them.

>poly-amorous
This is fine.

>triad
Oh ffs.

>that ruled with an iron fist, consisting of two ham beasts and a weak impish little man who lets them walk all over him
Why is it always "committed triads" fucking things up for everyone? I don't grok it.
>>
>>18786208
>grok
Grok a load of this guy ;)
>>
>>18786208
I got basically Blacklisted because I was talking to another member about how a Triad is enough people to form an "in group" and an "out group" and that found its way back to them and they told everyone I was being "poly phobic". Bitch I am polyamorous. I got stories about them for days. Like their ill fated attempt to recruit at our local Pride parade by insinuating that Thelema is a "gay Religion". There was also a shitty float involved.
>>
>>18786226
That is absurd.
That's a messed up way to recruit. It's worse than the Jehova's Witness tactics IMO.
>>
>>18786256
I know one particular fuckwit that wanted to hand out little folded one page "Thelema tracts" at like truck stops and shit.

A lot of these fuckwits just wanna import their Christist morals and culture into Thelema.
>>
File: 18785678.jpg (41KB, 531x369px) Image search: [Google]
18785678.jpg
41KB, 531x369px
>>18786208
The triads representation of power is nearly as old as existence itself.*

*Some exceptions may apply. Void where prohibited.
>>
>>18786268
But then wouldn't the ideal triad be male+female+boipucci/girlcock?
>>
>>18786260
PLEASE tell me that didn't happen?
>>
>>18786273
Turn it into a quadrad and it sounds delicious!
>>
File: 18787273.jpg (119KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
18787273.jpg
119KB, 800x800px
>>18786273
[email protected], my fine feathered friend.
>>
>>18786276
I sure hope not.
I never asked him about it again after I told him how idiotic it was and how liable he'd be for an ass stomping if he did it.
>>
File: 18781997.jpg (35KB, 340x599px) Image search: [Google]
18781997.jpg
35KB, 340x599px
>>18786281
>quadrad

No, that is useful for keeping the riff-raff out of temples, cities, etc.

Because who needs temples filled with people covered in dust with mud all over their face?

Stumbling around whining about not having anything to eat in centuries. They might even try to grab some boi pucci while you are not looking.

Who wants that? Not any lord of mine...
>>
>>18786332
I see. I just meant at an orgy, not a temple.
>>
Is there a way to check how much quota you have on Mega? It's a little annoying when I never know when it's going to run out.
>>
File: 18781998.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
18781998.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>>18786289
Ask your friend if he would be interested in a career with the igigi.

We are always looking for people with that type of fearless dedication.

I am sure you can help him get in touch.

A representative of the Anunnaki will be standing by to receive his call.

DONT DELAY, CALL US TODAY!
>>
File: 18781999.jpg (43KB, 550x244px) Image search: [Google]
18781999.jpg
43KB, 550x244px
>>18786337
Orgies?

Of course!

Feasts, orgies all while basking in the light of the highest of the high!

Do not fall for the meme, work to rebuild humanities oldest dream.

Call us tonight! An Anunnaki will be standing by to receive your call!
>>
>>18786414
Wait...schizophrenic, troll, or general shitposter?
>>
>>18786428
There are several other possibilities you may have missed in your hasty, but well reasoned assessment.
>>
>>18786456
Indeed there are. I just made some leaps of logic because your posts seem to be off topic, considering the thread.
>>
>>18786461
>Occultism & Magick
Yes, yes I brought that up...

>Cultus Sabbati Aspiration edition
Ah! Yes I see your point.

Please accept my humble apology dear sir/madame/third sex.
>>
>>18786478
Yes, you brought it up. You did not, however, contribute anything to the conversation, or ask anything related to the thread.
Apology accepted.
>>
>>18786563
I'll chat occult with you anon.
>>
>>18786600
I was like, where did everybody go? What do you think about doing readings for oneself with the Tarot? I've heard different things, but it seems to work for me.
>>
>>18786604
Readings for oneself is fine. I've read/heard several rules about the Tarot that seem extreme.
>only reading once a month
>not reading for one's self
>only being handed or gifted a Tarot deck
Etc.

Having said this however, the Tarot encompasses all aspects of life. I do think there is a "sacred-ness" to it - it's an important tool. One that I think shouldn't be abused.

It's what bothers me about /div/ - everything is a big joke over there.
>>
>>18786624
I TOTALLY agree with ya! Plus I think a lot of people there only use divination and aren't familiar with other forms of magick. Not that it's bad but it seems to hinder some of them.
>only reading once a month.
Now that's extreme. I will say though I stayed in one thread for about four-five hours doing readings and a couple scries, and I felt drained and couldn't seem to do shit with the cards the next day. Banished and did the Middle Pillar, and felt much better.
>>
File: IshtarGate1.jpg (105KB, 800x491px) Image search: [Google]
IshtarGate1.jpg
105KB, 800x491px
>>18786604
>I was like, where did everybody go?

It was entirely my fault.

I was merely attempting to instill the importance of the Trinity into Apes spiritual worldview, via the promise of magnificent temples filled with boi pucci along with the standard fare.

This triggered a dormant recruitment routine and I guess I got a little carried away...
>>
>>18786659
I think Ape understands the trinity quite well.
>>
>>18786659
You're like St Patrick but instead of teaching about the trinity using the shamrock you're using delicious boi pussy
>>
File: 1282886651352.jpg (179KB, 900x583px) Image search: [Google]
1282886651352.jpg
179KB, 900x583px
>>18786273
>calling kether a bussy
>>
>>18786664
And also, chasing all the snakes out of Ireland, apparently
>>
>>18786639
>I think a lot of people there only use divination and aren't familiar with other forms of magick
You hit the nail on the head. That's exactly the problem. It's easy to learn or pick up a method. It's an entirely different story to learn a whole system(s).

>Banished and did the Middle Pillar, and felt much better
Sounds good. Yeah, I doubt any of them evoke, banish, or do anything from any of the libers
>>
>>18786678
I feel like banishings would be important for decent readings, maybe I'm wrong. I know some of them actually *use* digital decks. Then the people who offer to scry come back with some detailed vision like they just watched a tv show, after less than a minute of "scrying" it really makes me wonder how many are full of it.
>>
>>18786678

>[circle jerking intensifies]

Don't pat yourself too hard on the back for knowing about one way to do things. More than one way to skin a cat, not everybody needs a crutch to banish/ward.
>>
>>18786682
>>18786687
It's variant and malleable. Yes, you need a clean space but then redundant banishings imprint to the point where your space only needs occasional changes of scenery.

Even if you advance to the point where the rite imprints on your ruach, it'll still need routine maintenance.

>>18786667
Do you have any clue how hard it is to find an androgynous eunuch these days?
>>
>>18786661
>I think Ape understands the trinity quite well.
You think? I tend to think so too...

>You're like St Patrick but instead of teaching about the trinity using the shamrock you're using delicious boi pussy

I am just fulfilling the divine will of the mistress Inanna, while utilizing a little dash of Ea(blessed be his way!).
>>
File: 1284997053023.gif (147KB, 650x2888px) Image search: [Google]
1284997053023.gif
147KB, 650x2888px
>>18786696

More or less difficult than finding an unattached orphan every time you want to make an invisibility ring?

Do you have any idea how distracting it is to stop and wonder what the archetypical hermaphrodite should look like every time I want to visit hod? I've given up and usually just place the baphomet there for simplicity's sake.
>>
>>18786682
I agree anon!

>>18786687
See Ape's response
>>18786696
He speaks of the spirit and the routine. I, too, would perform routine maintenance
>>
>>18786687
I know, it's tough to see people with common goals agreeing on something.
>>
>>18786687
You've never gotten the impression that several readers/scryers over there? are just making shit up off the top of their head?
>>
>>18786687
So I've got a practical question: what's the difference between banishing and warding?
>>
>>18786624

no bud, we just have a serious troll infestation.
>>
Chriatianity in a nutshell: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ8hefESt7c
>>
>>18786746
>warding
To guard and protect.

>Banish
To chase away.
>>
>>18786746
Not that anon, but banishing gets rid of - warding protects against.

>>18786749
Oh, I'm fully aware of the issues. It's what happens when you attract too much/so much attention. They've attracted negative querents and incompetent readers.
>>
>>18786774
How does one ward? I mean, you can create an egregore for such a purpose of course, but how does one ward?
>>
>>18786780
>create an egregore
Sure

>how does one ward?
You can
>bless or charge objects/items
>use of an alter
>talismans
Etc.

One example I can think of is "evil eye" and a "hamsa". The evil is used to curse, a hamsa is a ward to protect against said curse.
>>
>>18786768
The dead horse, why do you keep beating it?

>>18786780
Be/symbolize/possess something that your adversary fears. Just like in everyday life.

I.E.
Police cars scare drunk drivers.
>>
Did Kanaima and the Poetics of a Violent Death get added to the MEGA?
>>
>>18786867
Nevermind I found it.

braise jegus :-DDDDD
>>
>>18786867
A preliminary search shows me that "kanaimà" is mentioned in "Burchard’s strigae, the Witches’ Sabbath,-and Shamanistic Cannibalism in-Early Modern Europe" pg. 26.

Ape would know more.
>>
>>18786867
No not yet but if there's interest I can slowly begin the scan process.
>>
>>18786906
>Nevermind I found it.
I...it's online?
Let alone in my library?
I thought all I had was Dark Shamans?
Link me up senpai.

>>18786907
Kanaima are a sect of dark shamans known for shapeshifting and death by buttplunder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF_U-0Jh1eM
>>
>>18786915
I heard firearms are an effective ward against butt-plundering shapeshifters.

Supposedly all you have to do is point it at them and the edgy behavior stops immediately.
>>
>>18786977
Kanaima have been hunting those carrying guns for like 300+ years.
>>
>>18786994
Reason #2376:
God does not want Ape sitting around in darkness eating clay with a bunch worthless dim-wits.

Useful info for the masses...
>>
>>18787009
?
>>
>>18787027
IKR
>>
>>18786915
Hmm...
>poisonous snake venom on the tongue >sodomized by iguana or ant-eater tail
>broken bones

Yep. Sounds pretty "dark" alright.
>>
>>18787037
You missed the part where they go back to the grave site to extract the elixir of putrefaction while venerating the anteater spirits.

They call the decomposition liquid "honey".

Warao have a more or less similar complex dealing with the cannibalistic Parrot Gods.
>>
>>18787037
Someone needs to tell Mr. Norrie about this right away. Because it would make for one hell of segment.

Perhaps get Ape on as a guest to discuss the topic.
>>
>>18787040
>>18787045
I think this is fucking fascinating! What other practices do they perform?

Put me down as interested in a scan
>>
>>18787040
We should totally buy a badass muscle car and drive around hunting cryptids. It would be more fun than a barrel of apes.

no-homo...
>>
>>18787040
>Parrot Gods

I bet their shrieks are so ear piercing, that they can literally crush all but the heartiest of souls.
>>
Does anyone know if the Books of Terror and Longing actually exist, or am I getting memed on?
>>
Hey Ape, do you remember that illuminati book that you threw into a mega? I still have the link but it's broken/down. You don't by chance have it in this current mega, do you?

Hope that is not too broad for you.
>>
>>18787293
Where exactly did you find the reference to these books? All I've been able to find with google were a bunch of excerpts that supposedly came from them, but I haven't seen the books themselves.

This shits gotta be coming from somewhere.

http://universaldesolation.tumblr.com/post/138277256240/what-happens-when-we-die

http://dark--resurrection.tumblr.com/post/114974304650

http://pastebin.com/GH1eNLza

http://greatbluenorther.tumblr.com/post/104057708186/but-no-one-cared-and-no-one-complained-in

https://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/14863639/#q14863663
>>
>>18787534
It's referenced in the booklet DeathConsciousness. It's a fun read, but I'm pretty much convinced that it's fiction.The author apparently is "William Shelley," but I couldn't find anything on him. I forget the two publishing houses allegedly associated with it, but googling them didn't turn up anything either.
>>
>>18786801
Would tattooing certain runes or sigils have any power?
Love,
Newfag
>>
>>18784064
Thank you for posting this, the deck is really cool
>>
>>18787673
I'd advise against it, just my personal preference. But, yeah - tattoos and sigils can have power/meaning.

I'd rather put forth that energy towards an amulet, annulet, a tome, or some item that can be used for protection/a ward.

Again, just my personal preference. If you're TRULY devoted to something (like permenantly) and you're positive you'll never falter - then go for it.
>>
Can anyone provide the locations of some of the different energy nexus around this planet? I know the original site of Stonehenge be one, and I know there are 9 others.
>>
>>18787863
Allright.
Thanks for answering, anon.
>>
>>18785900
http://bookzz.org/dl/2472803/b29ded
>>
>>18786153
"He helped grow the order. He helped standardize Caliphate orthodoxy for the initiatory rites."

This kind of treachery treatment for people who helped them has become usual and inherent to the actual Karma of the Order, believe me.
>>
So I've read Regardie's big book of the Golden Dawn and its an incommesurable heap of bullshit not worth the paper its written on, I asked too for a booklet of Dragon Rouge, they sent an issue of Draconitas as well, but I kind of not wanted to invest that much money, any recs for me?
>>
>>18788566
The papers in The Black Brick are from Stella Matutina.
Are they different from the original core?
It only takes a look through Crowley's GD scripts to see that yes, yes they're different.
That said, care to show my a better GD initiation manual? One with something like 70ish years of practical use?
>>
>>18788573
But I don't want to join the Golden Dawn, its teachings are worthless, by having a look at what they teach I can see how they would think like they do, but it doesn't mean its correct.
>>
>>18788583
>But I don't want to join the Golden Dawn
Nobody asked you to.

>its teachings are worthless
How so? Please use citations from their rites, knowledge lectures, or other publications.
>>
>>18788599
Broken and righthandish, I've come to learn that RHP can fuck you up real good, so anything that approaches it is rotten in my book.
So rec me non childish LHP or I'll have to throw money at crazy nords of the dragon.
>>
Hypothetically, if one were to be in possession of a dried ounce of psilocybe semilanceata, what should one be doing with it?
>>
>>18788694
Taking it of course!
>>
>>18788703
Yes, but how can their ingestion be put to most effective use?
>>
>>18788745
After a ritual of course!
>>
I see the mega has some pdfs from Dragon Rouge, can't view them on my device, what are your thoughts on them?
>>
>>18788750
Not as part of the ritual? And is there a specific ritual which would benefit more from their consumption?
>>
File: pict-wrong.jpg (38KB, 440x311px) Image search: [Google]
pict-wrong.jpg
38KB, 440x311px
>>18781996
Hello ape,
I haven't been able to access your library for a couple months now. I can't seem to find out why. At first I thought it was my tablet but I've accessed multiple other mega links successfully over the past few weeks and found it very curious that I can't view the library. I'm not very technology savvy being a poor country fag and I was wondering if you could help an anon out? I really enjoy your collection and find it a great resource in my life. Thanks for any help.
>>
>>18787644

I found a pdf of DeathConsciousness, and it looks like all those excerpts I found earlier are all in there, so I'm just gonna go ahead and say it's fake, since there's no other info on it.
>>
>>18788957
Oh and the problem is that it just continuously loads.
>>
>>18788957
Same problem here, stuck at 5%

Also nice pic
>>
File: pict warrior.jpg (112KB, 612x970px) Image search: [Google]
pict warrior.jpg
112KB, 612x970px
>>18788966
Thanks I've been studying the Picts lately. They have some really interesting tattoos. I wish I could find more in depth tattooing rituals of antiquity but its a narrow subject.
>>
>>18788957
>>18788966
Clearing your cache might help
>>
File: A-Young-Daughter-Of-The-Picts.jpg (867KB, 1363x1920px) Image search: [Google]
A-Young-Daughter-Of-The-Picts.jpg
867KB, 1363x1920px
>>18788992
Tried that a couple times already to no avail.
>>
>>18788836
I would take it as part. I wouldn't just perform a Rite because you have shrooms. I would either take and enjoy them, or wait until you have ritual need for them.
>>
Ape, I have been emailing a representative from my local O.T.O lodge. They asked for my information to forward to the Lodge Master, which I gave them. So here are my questions: how long should I expect it to take before I receive a call? They have been very prompt with the emails, but it's been about ten days since I sent my phone number to them. Also, what kind of questions should I expect, and is there anything I'll need to know ahead of time? I was already planning on trying to get in touch with them, but I also give you a lot of credit for inspiring me to try and join. Thanks for your time!
>>
>>18788957
Just download a little at a time. It's a lot of gigs to be shoving down your tablets throat
>>
>>18788836
Before, during, after... I'd say, if you're new to hallucinogens, wait until later in the ritual - so you actually perform it/finish it.
>>
File: 37e3fe7b25271a3a72c9549c590dd4b6.jpg (185KB, 900x1238px) Image search: [Google]
37e3fe7b25271a3a72c9549c590dd4b6.jpg
185KB, 900x1238px
>>18789059
No I know not to download it all at once haha. I'm a hick not a nincompoop. I'm saying I can't even pull up the files so that I can look through em. I've downloaded from the library before. This is a semi recent problem.
>>
>>18788957
>>18788966
Make an account.
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 204x247px
>>18789179
I have. I've had the same account for a couple years now ever since I came across your library. Like I said I can access other links quickly and with ease. So I'm not sure what the problem is.
>>
>>18789187
What's your browser?
What's your OS?
Do you use the native browser app?
>>
I have a question for everyone browsing: Is anyone of you into magic as a spiritual path as opposed to a means to get boons?
>>
>>18789205
I am.
>>
>>18789208
Dark tree and lilith obv ring a bell, yes?
>>
>>18789211
>ring a bell
yes. Not to be rude, but can we get to the meat of your question?
>>
>>18781996
Hey Ape, I've been poking around in your library, and under Improved Alchemy/Alchemy and Manly Hall Collection, you've got a folder labled RAMS, with several subfolders. What exactly is all that stuff?

Also in the Wicca folder, are you aware that you have 3 copies of the Alexandrian Book of Shadows? They all seem to be exactly the same(not that I've done a page by page comparison, or anything).
>>
File: pictish_by_dectotreic-d31n9b5.jpg (195KB, 900x1238px) Image search: [Google]
pictish_by_dectotreic-d31n9b5.jpg
195KB, 900x1238px
>>18789200
I use chrome. I'm not sure what os means. Also you mean the mega app? If so then yes. Sorry for the spoon feed. I'm computer illiterate for the most part. I appreciate the help man.
>>
>>18789220
A divinity called me by allowing me to feel a divine pressence, then I experienced a gnosis or god realization or however you wanna call it, then my pupils went reptile like, then I started seeking and finally learnt about draconian/serpentine paths.
So my question would be if self initiation is possible given my background, as I'm kinda isolated and dunno whom to join either.
>>
>>18789228
>os
Operating system.

>>18789228
>Also you mean the mega app
No, I don't mean the mega app for the phone, I mean the browser app they have for synching, etc.

https://mega.nz/chrome
>>
>>18789225
>Improved Alchemy/Alchemy and Manly Hall Collection

sorry, I meant Alchemy/Improved Alchemy and Manly Hall Collection
>>
>>18789242
>>18789225
http://ramsdigital.com/
>>
>>18788957
>At first I thought it was my tablet

>>18789228
>chrome

>>18789240
I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and say he's using some version of Android. The Android version of Chrome doesn't have add-on support, but if a Mega app exists(I don't know if it does or not) he should definitely try that.
>>
File: hand-tattoo.jpg (28KB, 610x414px) Image search: [Google]
hand-tattoo.jpg
28KB, 610x414px
>>18789240
>operating system
Windows
>browser app
No I don't. I tried to use the link provided but my tablet won't support it and it suggested the other app which I already have downloaded. I guess I'll have to access it on my wife's laptop later on then. I still don't understand though because my cell can access it just fine with the same app. Eh.
>>
File: tattoo_0.jpg (44KB, 610x394px) Image search: [Google]
tattoo_0.jpg
44KB, 610x394px
>>18789260
It is an android. The app exists and I use it just fine on my android phone
>>
>>18789238
Self initiation is indeed possible. Everything you are likely to need is in Ape's library (in OP)
>>
>>18789254 I know you are a busy guy... if you have time to get to
>>18789052 I would be most grateful
>>
>>18789052
When they get back to you depends on circumstances and varies. You should know things about OTO and Thelema. They'll ask you about yourself, why you want to join, what you know etc.
>>
>>18789312
Thanks. Will they want to know what rites I am familiar with, what workings I have done, and that sort of thing, as well?
>>
>>18789291
I dunno how long it'll take, I don't know what contact point you're using, how, or for what end.

If you think they're draggin' ass, shoot 'em another email.

>>18789276
>but my tablet
Yeah you really need to access the library via a desktop.

>>18789260
The app is generally for you OWN cloud service, not to access the clouds of others.
>>
File: ancient-tattoo-woman.jpg (18KB, 200x400px) Image search: [Google]
ancient-tattoo-woman.jpg
18KB, 200x400px
>>18789331
Ah OK well thanks for your help anyways. I'll just have to do that then. While I'm here and already bugging you....you got any tattoo rituals/ magic references besides basic sigils and stuff. Not asking for edgy. Legitimate information on rites,magick inks, etc. I've researched into Sak Yant a lot but would prefer western paths. South american is very interesting as well.
>magic inks made with clear oils
I came across a short paragraph in a book about San yant that mentioned "invisible tattoos" that spirits alone can see. I thought that was pretty interesting but vague. I've been trying to find reference to that in other cultures but have hit a brick wall.
>early man tattoos.
I've also been looking for references on acupuncture type healing tattoos. I've came across a lot of sources that mention it in pass ( such as ötzi tattoo articles) but there are no mentions of technical application or what inks are used; only stating that they are magical inks.
>>
>>18789368
>ywn an ancient fit nubile curvaceous tattoo'd shaman's daughter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO36yJkHmPE
>>
File: kbincen-712a7_2.jpg (12KB, 200x515px) Image search: [Google]
kbincen-712a7_2.jpg
12KB, 200x515px
>>18789457
CooL. Ill watch on lunch. Preciate it man
>>
>>18789457
Damn you haha. I watched. I take back my thanks haha
>>
>>18789534
>335 posts
>25 beyond bump limit
>"Bump"
I'm working on a new OP.
>>
>>18789548
haha yeah that's what happens when I'm retarded, I guess.
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.