[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are orbs parnormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: dscn0374[1].jpg (1MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
dscn0374[1].jpg
1MB, 3072x2304px
Are orbs parnormal
>>
>>18786397
No, dust is not paranormal
>>
>>18786397
Yes they can tell the future.

Sometimes they are tiny fairies that have escaped fairy kingdom, and other times they look like colored flies.
>>
>>18786397
yup

>>18786403
rain bokeh
>>
>>18781996
>>
>>18786397
I use to do live aboard on the U.S.S Lexington with my AFJROTC unit, and the curator told us that orbs are fake because orbs turn into apparitions. Too bad I don't believe in ghosts.
>>
desu those look like flying pennies
>>
File: fairypimping..png (339KB, 487x553px) Image search: [Google]
fairypimping..png
339KB, 487x553px
It's the fairies, they masterd genetics before we did.
>>
>>18786397
real orbs are since normal is usually defined as anything that can be explained by scientism.
>>
>>18786397
The paranormal ones are.
>>
>>18786397
Everything is paranormal if you're ignorant enough.
>>
>>18790771
Everything it's science if you are brainwashed enough.
>>
>>18790771
>>18790795
Everything is everything if you're everything everything
>>
>>18790795
Everything either:
-is a potato
or
-is not a potato
>>
File: 1966patterson4gp.jpg (33KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1966patterson4gp.jpg
33KB, 500x374px
>>18786397
your mom's are.
>>
How do people not believe in ghosts? Mostly atheists I've noticed.
>>
>>18786397
Most of the time no.
While ghost adventures it kinda "Ehhhh" on legit factor, they do actively try to disprove their own evidence and show explanations. Like anytime they get orbs, they try to get samples of dust and bugs in the same area to see how they affect the camera in that area and compare the two. Sometimes they come out and say "it was a bug" or "it was dust" and other times, the bugs and dust don't match the orbs they're picking up.

So sometimes but i don't really get excited over orb sightings because most common-use cameras won't pick up the difference between bugs and dust.
>>
>>18791592
Not true iPhones are good for capturing them try video recording in 1080p at 60 fps with flash on
>>
"It was at this exact moment, an orb appears and passes over and enters OP's anus, knowing that he's a faggot"
>>
>>18786409
>and other times they look like colored flies.
Anon, please, it's 2017. We call them "Flies of color" now.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.