[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I go from here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: prometheurising.jpg (86KB, 389x599px) Image search: [Google]
prometheurising.jpg
86KB, 389x599px
Where do I go from here?
>>
>>18785646
to eternity
>>
>>18785646
Into the trash it goes
>>
File: green pill books.jpg (3MB, 900x4100px) Image search: [Google]
green pill books.jpg
3MB, 900x4100px
>>18785646
>>
>>18785646
Sirius awaits.

>>18785723
The abyss awaits thee.
>>
>>18785734

Is there a torrent dump of those kinds of books? There are a lot of books in the list I've tried to find before but never did.
>>
>>18785864
see

>>18781996

Have fun.
>>
>>18785646
Can't you just take DMT and get the same experience?
>>
>>18785947
you need ballsof steel
>>
>>18785646
>>18785734

Seriously, what is the purpose of knowledge? Is it to Know itself? Isn't that what every human is already trying to do? It seems like we are radically intense bursts of existence either rising to infinity, or disintegrating in the void. I'm not even sure which way matters anymore. I only really wish to serve a higher power, or to rest it seems. I wouldn't know what to do with insane amounts of knowledge. Will these books answer questions like the point of finding a point? Everyone's off searching for God, or infinity. I'm not even sure I have a true call to action anymore, or if I ever did. Maybe when I focus really hard on thing, or everything things could make sense. What do I do with a new sense though? Can they answer that? Or are we all still playing the game, but on a deeper level?
>>
>>18786003
I guess I'm tired of rattling the cage. I kind of truly want out now.

>After my fries
>>
>>18786003
I've been ponderind on that same idea for a few hours now. Everyone is going crazy, because we all realized nothing has any real meaning anymore. Its all distractions.
>>
>>18786003
>>18786189

It's all a game my friends. And the game is about discovering its rules and players. There was never a point on the game besides having fun searching for its point. We are all artists presenting the game to other players, and we are moved by seeing new ways to connect its pieces eventhough the end picture of the jigsaw is just a mesh of random information.

How well we play with that information, with the bits, the zeros and ones of the universe, is all that matters in the end, for me.
>>
>>18785947

I've had heavy mushroom experiences, but never got a full "blast-off". Is DMT much different?
>>
>>18785646
THE BIBLE
>>
>>18785646
/co/
>>
File: 1452408907072.jpg (43KB, 308x499px) Image search: [Google]
1452408907072.jpg
43KB, 308x499px
>>18786252
If That's your distraction, i can't stop you. Have a good time.
>>
>>18786259
Grace Slick of Jefferson Airplane once said: acid is like being sucked up a tube, but DMT is like being shot out of a cannon.
>>
>>18785646

Kali Kaula, Visual Magick, Low Magick, Book of Lies, Book of Ceremonial Magic, Psychic Self Defense, Magic in Theory and Practice, The Middle Pillar, The Fourth Way, Liber Null, Condensed Chaos, Chaotopia, Astral Dynamics, Prime Chaos, Liber Kaos. No particular reading order, but I'd save Prime Chaos and Liber Kaos until you're comfortable wearing a big boy wizard hat.
>>
>>18786539
>implying chaotes actually own big boy wizard hats.

Good One!
>>
File: varg.jpg (32KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
varg.jpg
32KB, 600x656px
>>18785734
>gradually changes from occult and esoteric stuff to actual good literature
>yfw /x/ was a /lit/ conspiracy all along
>>
>>18785646
>where do i go from here?
straight up your own asshole
... oh wait, you're already there
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.