[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 32

File: 8ofswords.jpg (222KB, 781x1022px) Image search: [Google]
8ofswords.jpg
222KB, 781x1022px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/div/cord only accessible through personal invite.
Suit of Wands: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous thread: >>18769298
>>
Ded
>>
cat
>>
>>18772001
No
>>
Will thinks improve Or at least change**? It seems everything in my life is stuck in the mud and won't budge no matter what I do, and my willpower is almost depleted. This last week was terrible and this one doesn't seem to be going anywhere different. Thanks for any readings in advance. Good vibes for you people
>>
Waiting for reader
>>
bamp
>>
I guess I'll read some tarot then. I need your sign, gender of yourself, and also anyone involved.
>>
>>18772203
gemini male
can i get some love reading? i need advice, im feeling very lonely
>>
>>18772203
Lion, male.
I wish to know what she thinks of me.
>>
>>18772203
Aries male
What U feels about me?
>>
>>18772203
I'm a Gemini female
The other person is a Gemini male

Is he really just messing around with my feelings?
>>
>>18772236
U=female
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-09-19-30-15.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-09-19-30-15.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>18772203
23 years old Male Capricorn.

The girl involved would be a young university student, sadly she has a boyfriend. She is the "Commander" just to call her somehow.

I have been single for a while, and there's something odd in her. I might be attracted to her, but Idk if she is to me though.

Tell me about her, what do you think, what are her feelings towards me?

Thanks for the help. If any other reader wants to join I'll be glad to read you.

Peace.
>>
>>18772238
If that question was too "yes or no" based, I will ask, "why is he so intent on messing me around" instead
>>
>>18772203
Taurus
Male

What are my biggest detriments when it comes to career/work/making money?
>>
>>18772203
Male
Virgo
Career reading please. Will I get to switch to a job or a work that I like soon?
>>
>>18772203
leo/male
my girlfriend and i are stuck at my moms and we are trying to move out before the year ends. i'm really confident that we will, but i still feel a bit unsure. how are things looking?
>>
Not reading today but I'll be around sporadically to answer questions and discuss divination.
>>
>>18772308
why all my scry queries talk about things that already happened, instead of the future?
>>
>>18772321
The ones you are performing or ones you asked readers for? If the latter, is it the same reader or someone different?
>>
>>18772328
same reader, he is anon
>>
>>18772343
Interesting. Could be a multiple of reasons, and without asking the reader directly, could be either something on their end or your end. Some reader/querant combos just don't mix. I know a few who just can't read each other, and are always off (even that is a feat in itself). Obviously if it's the same reader, I'm inclined to say that they're connecting to your past self, and reading on that. Perhaps look to other readers, and if it still happens, then maybe scries aren't the method to read you
>>
>>18772361
thanks
>>
>>18772321
What's the relevance of those past events? Is it related to your query? Perhaps that issue isn't completely over, maybe you'd need to give a proper ending, detach in order to open up new things.
>>
>>18772203
Has the reader left?
>>
>>18772375
>Perhaps that issue is not completely over, maybe you'd need to give a proper ending

Is a possibility that I do not discard, although it is identical to a fact that has already occurred.

I am accumulating readings for one day give a massive feedback
>>
>>18772203
Male
Gemini
How should I stay Motivated and inspired with my Art? And how can I make contacts?
>>
I'll be performing up to three tarot readings within the next three hour span after this post.

>Notes: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail; Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors is what I mean by detail (exempli gratia, professional project, financial situation). I am slow, and will refuse to read for you if you fail to meet *ALL* the guidelines and requisites in one post. Any unacceptable requests will be skipped and ignored.

Guidelines:

>1: No death queries
>2: No binary queries (Queries that have yes or no answers)
>3: No love/romance related queries
>4: No vague/unclear/badly written/unintelligible queries
>5: No generic/general queries, specific questions *only*
>6: One question/thing to be read for per query (Asking for more than one thing to be read even if it is similar/related/rephrased in the query results in automatic disqualification)
>7: No queries over 140 characters long. (Gender/Favorite Thing/Shape & Color text *do not* count towards 140 character limit, everything else *does*)
>8: Be detailed, but concise (See Good Query examples for an idea of what that means)
>9: Use proper punctuation and sentence structure. There's a difference in meaning between "Helping Jack off a horse" and "Helping Jack, off a horse"

Bad Query: "What should I focus on in my academics/career?"

Good Query: "What aspect of my career should I focus on?"

Bad Query "What are results of project?"

Good Query: "What will be the final result of the personal project I'm currently focused on?"

Bad Query: "I just moved in to a new city, have a new job, and quit smoking crack. Will I be happy?"

Good Query: "What will be the overall results of the recent lifestyle changes I've made?"

____

Requisites:

>Gender:

>A Color & Geometric Shape:

>Favorite Thing: (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query:
>>
>>18772400
>Male

>Yellow

>Poking dead frogs with a stick

What will be the outcome of the personal project I'm currently focused on?
>>
>>18772400

I am having trouble astral projecting lately. This has not been the case in the past. What is the cause of this block, and how can I move past it?

Male. Green triangle. Favorite thing is the smell of old books.
>>
>>18772400

Male
White Sphere
I kind of enjoy conflict but feel guilty about it.

I'm building networks right now, and will be building them for at least the next decade. What fruit will this bare?
>>
>>18772393
Yes try to analyze that fact and how it's related to your current situation, if the reader comes back, ask them about it could be helpful or trying another reader/method for clarification like EmpathAU said >>18772361
>>
>>18772203
23, Male, Leo
What can I do to move things forward in our relationship? It's moving at a snails pace and I feel like I'm on thin ice with her at times. I don't get it...She's so hard to read sometimes, but at other times we feel completely in-sync that it's weird.

What should I do? I'm hesitant to move forward because I'm not totally sure how she feels, but I really want to and it sucks.
>>
Any tarot reader here? I want a reading
>>
I'm looking for the Odin follower who needs a reading or message. Are you here?
>>
>>18772452
Sure.
What do you want read?
>>
>>18772461
Not him, but would you mind giving me a reading as well? I'm >>18772441

I think the other one might've left? Their post was from a while ago
>>
>>18772456
Is it a specific Odin follower you're after or did you just get a message to find "an Odin follower in need of a message"?
>>
>>18772461

Thank you.

26, male, cancer

I want to know if she will answer to my question in a positive way, negative or she won't answer at all. I've already talked to her but she hasn't answered yet.
>>
>>18772483
>>18772475

alright yeah
anyone else who wants a reading too query me and check back within 30 minutes.
>>
>>18772487
>>18772215
Pls
>>
>>18772487
>>18772236
>>
>>18772478
An Odin follower who needs a message, nothing specific. I was asked to give a message to this person.
>>
>>18772487
Virgo Male
Why did she act like that

Save this soul pls
>>
>>18772456
I've been a follower of Odin for many years, and I could use a reading, but I didn't ask for a reading as such. What brings you here and to state as such?
>>
>>18772500
Ok, it MUST be you then. Hey. What's your question? I can attempt to channel him if you'd like, or alternatively you'd greatly benefit from this reading. Either or both, your choice.

I can use tarot or runes.
>>
>>18772487
female libra, I'd like a general friendship reading please, thank you.
>>
>>18771941
I need help, every time I ask about my future band mate/boyfriend and how my future in music will go, I pull either The Devil or The Hierophant, every time, even if I word my question differently. Im doing 1 card tarot if you are wondering. What does it mean?
>>
>>18772487
M/Aquarius

What am I going to get out of this relationship?
>>
>>18772500
>>18772506
Dubs of fate confirm I'm the one. It's a long story, and I'm working right now. Send me an email if you can:
[email protected]
>>
>>18772523
Cool. This is eerie, this is the first time I've been contacted by a god with specific instructions to help, and you're...actually here. Cool. Anyway, it's sent from vfain gmail
>>
>>18772519
I'm not a professional but I feel like the two of you will be very different from each other with different views and values. Personality wise things might be kind of shaky, but other than that, with communication you can create great things together.
Also, do you cleanse your tarot cards?
>>
>>18772548
I pulled some cards for you as well.
>> Queen of Wands (Reversed), 10 of Cups, The Star, King of Wands (Reversed)
With hope and optimism for the future with clear sight, you'll find them. 10 Cups is telling me you'll be fulfilled and happy. However, again, with the reversed king and queen I'm feeling some sort of opposite thing going on. One of you is more daring and impulsive than the other. The other is more grounded and calculated with risks.
>>
>>18772487
>>18772238
Please
>>
>>18772548
I end the reading each time, and shuffle the deck after each reading, it's a purely personal deck but sometimes I go for months without doing a reading.

maybe it's because we are a metal band and "hurr metal is the devils music"
>>
>>18772557
Oh I see. Hm. I guess it could be the theme of the music! I wish you the best, anon. I mean, there are worse card combinations. :)
>>
>>18772487
Female/Cancer
Will I overcome my current main problem?
>>
>>18772556
If you want, I can answer this for you. I do tarot.
>> The Fool, Ace of Wands (Reversed), King of Cups (Reversed)
He seems impulsive and careless. I don't he seems very true with the presence of the King of Cups (Reversed) However, tarot isn't always 100% accurate.
>>
>>18772567
Thank you so much
>>
>>18772567
Anon will you please do me a tarot reading?

Male/Leo
What are her true intentions towards me?
>>
Orion, are you here?
>>
So sad, so sad
Love will tear us apart
>>
>>18772487
Should I start pursuing different career?
Male, 25, Aries
>>
>>18772707
Did you air-query?
>>
>>18772729
nope, just look above
most readers that announced readings left
>>
>>18772707

The secret to getting a reading is not having a shitty query or trying to troll.
>>
>>18772743
Yes this happened.

Readers where have you gone? Come back p l s
>>
>>18772707
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeNGVS2T_Rk
>>
>>18772767
Tarot

Why did she act that way? Is it over between us. Help me please. Do you need any info, im a male
>>
>>18772767
fem libra
love reading between me and the aquarius guy
whatever method you want
ty
>>
>>18772767
See >>18772517 tarot, thank you
>>
>>18772767
Thank you based anon <3
Tarot
M/Leo

What are her true intentions towards me? How can I get what I want??
>>
>>18772767
What U feels about me?
tarot
>>
>>18772767
Tarot
What does this girl i like thinks of me?
>>
>>18772767
3 tarot past, present and future reading please!
>>
>>18772767
Tarot
General reading
How will Track and Field go
>>
>>18772767
>>18772707
>>
>>18772767
Tarot
Gemini
How should I stay Motivated and inspired with my Art? And how can I make contacts?
>>
>>18772577
Sorry for the wait! I'll pull three cards
>> 6 of Swords, The Empress, 5 of Pentacles
Okay. This might be WAY off. I'm not a professional. But I feel like you've been comforting her over a past hurt which is why she's with you. She likes you, but I feel like she might be into someone else or leave you when she's better.
I don't know I really hope not try to ask someone else to see what they're results are.
Good luck, anon.
>>
>>18772807
>>18772483

May I have this reading please? :)
>>
>>18772767
1D12 for career
If 1,2,3 civil engineer
4,5,6 entrepreneur
7,8,9 jobless
10,11,12 media
>>
>>18772831
Hello! Of course.
I just pulled a few cards, sort of the vibes :)
7 of Wands, Knight of Wands, The Hierophant
Hmm. Things don't seem terribly bad or good. I'd probably go with things will work out but it won't be terribly good.
Good luck!
>>
>>18772854
you are kind
>>
>>18772854
>>18772770

Please reader save us
>>
>>18772878
Thank you!
>>
>>18772879
Of course! Okay.
Why she acted that way: The World (Reversed)
Some sort of lack of closure or fullfillment. It was stressing her out so much and it felt like the weight of the world.
How she feels: 10 of Wands
She feels burdened by this situation and feels trapped and stressed out.
Outcome: Queen of Wands (Reversed)
If you can't talk about it / fix things, I think you'll both either lose fire and passion or be trying to hard where things burn.
I'm really sorry. I hope things get better. My vibes (not 100% accurate) are making me feel an intense sadness. Were you two really close? I think at first maybe you felt fine and like things were going good. However, she didn't feel that way and things blew up.
Was it accurate?
Good luck, anon.
>>
>>18772236
>>18772897
I beg you
>>
>>18772897
Thank you, yes it was accurate. Wish she wasnt sad, i didnt think she cared

Love is hell, man. Fuck
>>
>>18772899
Of course! No problem, anon.
Okay, how U feels.
>> 2 of Cups, 7 of Cups, Knight of Cups
Hmm. U seems to have a lot of feelings and passion connected to you. However, there are a lot of choices in front of U that may be clouding their vision. Many decisions that seemingly look good, may not promise such.
If you were asking how U felt if you got in a fight, then I think they forgive you.
>>
>>18772897
>>18772772
please :(
>>
>>18772911
Tell me about it. I hope things get better, anon. As J.Giels said, love stinks.
>>
>>18772916
Yes. Okay, so I'll pull three cards for you.
>> 7 of Swords (Reversed), Knight of Cups, 8 of Wands
Interesting. Okay, it seems like one of you was hiding something and it came to light with the 7 of Swords (Reversed). The knight of Cups wants forgiveness and is ready to do anything to get the other back. With 8 of wands, there is enough energy and drive to do so. I think they really care and feel bad.
I hope it was accurate and I wish you the best. Good luck, anon.
>>
Should I learn how to program (I was thinking C# as a starting language), or stick to tailoring and hope some fashion mogul notices me?

31, F, Pisces, tranny with no job
>>
>>18772930
it sounds accurate, thank you so much <3
>>
>>18772930
please do me a read for this semester academically. I think i fucked my shit up reader...
>>
>>18772935
No problem. Wish you the best.
>>
>>18772941
I can actually relate, anon. If it makes you feel better my semester has been kind of shaky as well. I've been through a lot, recently.

Okay, 3 cards on how it will go.
>> The Devil, The Lovers, 2 of Pentacles
I just have to ask; with the Devil and the Lovers, have you been drawn to bad temptations or even found yourself in an abusive relationship? If you're uncomfortable and don't want to answer, you don't have to.
Anyways, you seem to desperately be trying the balance things out and get back on track. Something might have distracted you from your goals which you are now regretting. Is there two sides of you? Good one and the bad one? One who cares and other that doesn't? Things seem really difficult to balance. I don't think it will be anything extraordinary, but you might get decent grades.
I really wish the best, anon.
>>
>>18772934
>tranny

I drew "The Rope", "The Helicopter" and "Cyanide"
>>
>>18772912
>If you were asking how U felt if you got in a fight, then I think they forgive you.

I hope so, anon, I hope so.

thank you
>>
>>18772986
No problem. I wish the best.
>>
>>18772970
two sides clashing yeah.. thank you reader, i hope i can save this semester.
>>
>>18773001
No problem. I wish you the best of luck. You can do it.
>>
>>18772807
Thanks anon. Hmmmm
>>
>>18773005
No prob! :)
>>
>>18772934
I sort of need to know if you have a penis or not. You just saying "tranny" doesn't help.

If you have balls, you'll still feel more masculine no matter how much hormone therapy you're doing.
>>
>>18771941
Why doesn't my tulpa work?
>>
>>18773136
Hello Orion~~
I'm not that person you've responded to but anyway how are you?
I wanted to ask you what happened to me last night, I had a weird experience. Could you please help me?
I'm female.
And I can read tarot for you if you want.
>>
>>18773193
?
>>
>>18773196
>>18772767
>>
File: Uttech_Enassamishhinjijweian.jpg (3MB, 1800x1655px) Image search: [Google]
Uttech_Enassamishhinjijweian.jpg
3MB, 1800x1655px
>>18773253

I'm still very fond of this one.

Male
Am I looking at juggling the correct hats, or should I pare down or expand the act?
>>
File: Far Cry® 42017-3-9-18-1-6.jpg (648KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Far Cry® 42017-3-9-18-1-6.jpg
648KB, 1920x1080px
>>18773253
Male
Will I stop being very lazy,start studying and start being useful?
>>
File: bougereau-virgil.jpg (21KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
bougereau-virgil.jpg
21KB, 500x485px
>>18773253
Male
Can i defy fate?
>>
>>18773253
female
love reading - what does this aquarius guy feel about me?
>>
File: jgfjgfj.jpg (11KB, 370x136px) Image search: [Google]
jgfjgfj.jpg
11KB, 370x136px
>>18773253
Male
Why am i not able to find love? I feel like im always fucking things up
>>
File: Kuroki Mitsuko 1.png (2MB, 1800x1116px) Image search: [Google]
Kuroki Mitsuko 1.png
2MB, 1800x1116px
>>18773253
Male
How does she feel about me now? is she willing to talk things out?
>>
File: IMG_0489.jpg (88KB, 750x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0489.jpg
88KB, 750x360px
>>18773253
Female
What am I to him?
>>
File: Machiavelli.jpg (103KB, 1482x785px) Image search: [Google]
Machiavelli.jpg
103KB, 1482x785px
>>18773253
>>18772215
>>
>>18773253
Male
How do i get "rebuild" myself?
>>
File: rl.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
rl.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>18773303
>>
>>18773308
>>18773303
ignore the get, was going to post something else at first
>>
>>18773253
Male
She's really upset, and part of it's because of me. We're moving really slowly in our relationship, but there's something there that I can't explain. What can I do to make things right and move things forward? I hate seeing her upset, and it makes me feel like shit knowing that I either can't do anything to make her feel better or end up making it worse.

:(
>>
File: geta copy.gif (65KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
geta copy.gif
65KB, 250x250px
Female
Why does he no longer want to be my friend again? Will we be friends again?
Tarot
Taurus
>>
File: 4364634.jpg (49KB, 640x458px) Image search: [Google]
4364634.jpg
49KB, 640x458px
>>18773253
>>
File: 7885213.jpg (73KB, 750x638px) Image search: [Google]
7885213.jpg
73KB, 750x638px
>>18773373
I wish for a fun time pls. Scry me the deepest u can
>>
>>18773373
I don't understand what is going on in her mind anymore. What does she want to do with me now?
>>
>>18773373
Can i go against it and actually pull it off?
>>
>>18773373
May I have a love general/ will anything happen anytime soon?
Thanks!
>>
>>18773373
What should i pursue? what should i pick among all the things that i have considered?
ty.
>>
>>18773373
>>18773289
Would you give me an hand please?
>>
>>18773373
What was I in my past life? Anyone ever famous or anything?
Thanks
Female
Gemini
>>
>>18773373
What is the nature and fate of my existence?
Thanks.
>>
>>18773373
How my next girlfriend looks like?
>>
>>18773373
Will I get the job at the hospital?
>>
>>18773373
Will I suceed in my new job I just started? Or should I look elsewhere? Thank you.
Male, Tropical zodiac - Capricorn, fav color red
>>
>>18773373
Could you give me general love reading? Will I meet any girl in near future?
>>
>>18773373
Why do become so irrational once I'm in a relationship?
>>
>>18773393
Why does fame matter? I've never understood the idolization.
>>
>>18773491
It's a Gemini. They want to have something to boast about without needing to put effort in.
>>
>>18773501
I was just curious I wasn't going to boast or tell anyone. I was just curious about that so I could know more about my past life and if I was famous maybe old personality traits. I don't see why everyone here has to be a dick.
>>
>>18773458
Why do *I*
>>
>>18772203
>>18772400
>>18772767
>>18773253
>>18773373

The same fag posting reading-baits but he never reads. Wish that shit could be reported.
>>
File: 1485404001710.jpg (87KB, 700x558px) Image search: [Google]
1485404001710.jpg
87KB, 700x558px
I'd really appreciate a read from anyone if able. I'm relatively new to these threads so let me know if I missed anything.
Do I have a chance with her? She seems interested but a hard to read person. Any ideas what I should do about it?
Male, 20, blue eyes, Sagittarius
>>
>>18773528
Why dude? Why would someone do this? Think of how fucking twisted it is, giving hope but not doing it.

What has gone so wrong in your life that you try to fuck this place up restlessly?
>>
>>18773562
it doesnt really seem very twisted though
>>
>>18771941
Where did you get that picture it's fucking sick
>>
>>18773562
the power of (You)s
>>
>>18773528
Yes. This has been going on for 2 weeks now because of a crazy ex wanting to drag the entire /div/ community under for not siding with him in a personal vendetta. Sad, honestly. I pity the bloke.

Anyways, I do tarot readings; 3 card spreads on request, or 1 card draw without anything other than a query.

The query is all I need. If you give gender, birthday and year, I can give a 3 card reading plus an extra card for astrology-based insight.

And I'm real, unlike the bloke that wants to troll the place.
>>
>>18773611
Hey Eli! :) can I have a love reading?
>>
>>18773289
>>18773611
Gotta be my last try, pretty please?
>>
>>18773611
>>18773283
thank you
>>
>>18773611
>The query is all I need. If you give gender, birthday and year,
Can you do without the full birth date?
17th January/Male
Can I defy fate and pull it off?
Thanks a lot.
>>
>>18773611
1 card for my general year theme please. I was born in 1992, female.
>>
>>18773611
Many months ago when this ultra fag kept posting selfies and tried to lick everyones anus I already could sense he was nasty. Back then people defended him and praised him for his mediocre readinga but I called it out. Nice to see Im right because the last weeks here have proven he's a selfobsessed mental case
>>
File: 6097483395_63c473a4dd_b.jpg (467KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
6097483395_63c473a4dd_b.jpg
467KB, 1024x768px
>>18773611

Male
April 8th
what would be the best degree for me?
>>
>>18773617
Hey, chiron. I'm not Eli, though.

>>18773626
I pulled the 3 of pentacles.

You're not able to find love because you're actually an apprentice of sorts in the story of your own life; you have yet to see your true nature and work things out for yourself. You have to dig deeper into your darker side, but you may need guidance in terms of a friend; a good friend, not a fairweather friend.

>>18773628
I can't readily predict what other people have on their minds and I make 0 guarantees on the accuracy of readings for this, or for predicting the future. But I try my best to give useful advice.

I got the Lovers card, but it's not in a positive light; Lovers is a card of choices and possible comfusion in matters of the ehart. He may be apprehensive, though I could be wrong, but that's a simple matter of building your relationship from the ground up. Like a plant, feelings germinate from a seed that's initial action.
>>
>>18773611
Could I do it?
>>
>>18773654
oh i thought you were cause of the bias. that's cool though cause im not chiron. so how about that love reading?
>>
>>18773611
3 card spread please :)

Male
10/19/92

Will I be moving soon? If so, tell me about the circumstances that will have me moving. And if you could, tell me a little about this new place I'll be moving to.
>>
>>18773655
What should I pick and proceed with of all the things ive considered?
black mirror scrying, please.
>>
>>18773630
>>18773635
>>18773648
Well, I'll be reading you guys next, but I need a bit of time for typing. Stay tuned. I'n not leaving here.
>>
>>18773655
>black mirror scrying

How my next girlfriend looks like?
>>
>>18773672
Ok then, thanks.
>>
File: a34a.jpg (13KB, 250x318px) Image search: [Google]
a34a.jpg
13KB, 250x318px
>>18773672
>>
>>18773655
>>18773382
Can you do this one please?
Black mirror scrying
>>
>>18773655
scry pls

What is my strength
>>
>>18773655
love reading
i'm fem libra
what will happen between me and these two guys? Their initials are L and E.
scrying would be nice
>>
>>18773654
thanks i'll keep that in mind~
>>
>>18772238
Juliette?
>>
>>18773630
I'll give you one card, but for the astrological thing, I'd need to know the age. Anyways, I got the Judgement card for that.

Whatever you're trying to pull off will be trials and tribulations for you; you may feel like you won't succeed, but in time, with persistence and determination, the right amount of research and all that, you will pull it off.

In the realm of job hunting, it's persistence. In the realm of studies, it's research and keeping your nose to the grindstone. Being a Capricorn, I see you're down to earth too and you have a lot of wealth in terms of your knowledge, so use that to your advantage and don't let negativity affect you.

>>18773635
General reading and I drew the 6 of swords. And I sincerely hope that this isn't accurate either.

6 of swords signifies that you either are, or will be, going through a serious, dark phase in life, one in which you can't escape from (nor should you try). Things may seem depressing, but on the other side of the river, there may be a resolution to your problems, but until then, you need to keep a steady heart. And once again, I sincerely hope that this reading isn't accurate; I'd rather you be happy and not go through any turmoil.

>>18773648
You're an Aries and I can safely tell your astrological card as well as a single draw.

Your astrological card is the knight of wands; a horse rears up for the charge while the night struggles to keep his footing, before he falls off and lands in hot desert sand. This means you're more emotionally driven than logically driven to a certain extent, but often, your emotions can get you burned, so you need to develop a tougher skin to keep from getting burned.

And for the degree, I drew the Fool card. The Fool shows a lot of artistry, but trust me; I don't draw that you should be a liberal arts major. I gather something that balances your creativity with your skills; perhaps in architecture and in design.

I need to check all the other querrents now.
>>
File: 1489351367350.png (224KB, 904x786px) Image search: [Google]
1489351367350.png
224KB, 904x786px
>>18772400
>People still reply to this pasta
>>
>>18773727
>Whatever you're trying to pull off will be trials and tribulations for you
Yeah, its really hard, but eh, will try it anyways.
Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>18773665
Alright.

Your first card is the significator card; this astrological card is chosen, not drawn like the other 3. You're characterised by the knight of swords; a knight in full charge with his horse, running over rocky terrain with the wind against him; the look of determination on the knight's face, but fear on the horse's because of the possibility of breaking a leg. Your logic is strong and determined, but emotionally, you have fears that make you wish you could hold back on impulses.

3 of pentacles, King of cups and Death are the three drawn cards. And I hope that all negative aspects are wrong here.

I get the feeling that perhaps your father (or possibly another male relative) is quite dominant in your life, having helped you work your way up to where you are and you have a lot that you still have to work on, in the realm of not only emotions, but finances and education. The Death card in this case is more of a warning to keep from falling into depression, by maintaining your financial stability, your emotional grounding and your educational aspects abreast for your career. But if things do go awry, you still have your father and things will look brighter. Its important to keep your independence and not for the sake of making your father proud, no matter how emotionally invested he is in you.

>>18773658
The Magician card says you can.

>>18773663
Any specifics? because all I drew was the 9 of swords for your case. Not a pretty card, honestly.
>>
>>18773756
No problem. I'm glad to be able to avise on anything and I hope you find value in it. Just don't give up and keep looking forward with determination. If you need help from others, don't be afraid to ask. And always be confident in your skills.
>>
>>18773655
could you black mirror scry for me?
my query when will i be in a relationship ?I would ask who will i be with (as in someone i know or a new person)but idk if you do two questions
female,libra(10/13),jan
>>
>>18773762
>>18773665

I would agree somewhat with your read. My father has been quite dominant in my life, however, he died when I was a kid, but his influence is still around.

I will say though, this is all unrelated to my query. I wanted to know if I'd be moving soon, as I keep being told that I will (by cards and scrying), but I just don't see how that's going to come about.
>>
I want to do reading for /x/ but I'd feel silly.
>>
I'm >>18773611 and I'm still reading if you need single or 3-card tarot.
>>
>>18773782
Well, from what I gather, you will be moving out. But there's a possibility that you may have to return. This said, I apologise for your father and I hope that the advice I've given is still of value to you as you move forward. Just understand that your family will still be there for you in your time of need.
>>
>>18773791
Do you want 3 cards, or 1 only? You'll be getting the extra astrological card too.
>>
>>18773611
Charles
Male

What does this year bring?
>>
>>18773787
Male
April 8th. love reading
>>
>>18773798
3 cards please, and thank you very much
>>
>>18773794

It's quite hellish being me, I don't know how much more failure I can endure. Thanks for the reading and sympathies.
>>
>>18773655
black mirror scryinmg
do you see me getting with this guy I really like even though hes on theo ther side of the country?
>>
>>18773655
>>18773655
>black mirror
where are things headed with me and A (male)? thank you
>>
>>18773799
I drew the 6 of pentacles.

Seems to me that the year will breang measured generosity to you. You may be in need of absolute help, but circumstances may be such that you only get the bare necessities and you have to work out the rest. In such negative light, I hope I'm wrong about your need for help. But if you will be, be prepared to be strong enough to help yourself with what you may have.

>>18773798
>>18773802
Another Aries male and the the significator card is again, the knight of wands. The horse rears up as the knight struggles to stay on his seat. The type of person who's emotionally driven but often gets burned due to not being careful enough logically. And learning to have a tough skin is key to not getting hurt as bad.

For the upcoming months, especially in the realm of love, I got the Devil, the Star and the 4 of wands.

Watch out for the Devil card; something may be amis between you and her. Perhaps she may have unresolved issues or you do, but the important thing to realise is that one can only provide so much in terms of moral support; don't try to carry her cross over your shoulders or vice versa, but provide understanding, care and meaning in your friendship (that's what comes first). That will be the new beginning, when you establish a powerful friendship that's based on understanding and where you can balance things with her effectively. That's what will draw her to you, even if there's the possibility of a growing distance; always prove your words and keep your promises true. Don't make unreasonable promises either.

>>18773800
Love reading with a single card; I got the Hermit...

I'm speechless here, honestly. I hope this isn't true, but I gather that you're an inert person when it comes to taking action and meeting others. I hope the card is wrong here, but you need to go out, do things that you otherwise wouldn't normally do and then you'll meet the right person by accident.

However, I hope that this is wrong.
>>
>>18773655
Black mirror scrying.
Can you tell me about any love developments between me and a guy I love this year? I'm female. We're long distance
>>
>>18773611
can i have a general read?
male ,7 june 1995 (gemini)
>>
>>18773845
I'm glad to see you saw what I was hinting at to know your birthday here.

That helps to see the knight of swords as your significator (yet another person was the same thing). The knight's charging on his horse over rocky terrain, the forse afraid of breaking a leg. All against the wind; You need to measure your logic to your emotions more carefully, before you hurt yourself emotionally (even if logic dictates that you do something).

One card, though; the Hierophant.

Whether or not you're a drop-out, or if you're still in school (which I hope you are,) keep your nose ot the grindstone; keep on learning what you need to learn, so that you can keep a good footing in life and your future. If you're a drop-out, that doesn't mean you should just sit around and play video games; you can always learn things on your own, including trade skills. And never give up, even if the problems you face seem like an eccumenical matter. Seek help when you need and look up to those willing to teach you.
>>
>>18773840

>However, I hope that this is wrong.

the cards are never wrong my friend. anyway. thanks for the reading
>>
>>18773840
>>18773802
Thank you very much for the reading. There are a lot of unresolved issues between both of us, which has caused a lot of problems. I will try my best.

Again, thank you very much for the reading anon, I wish you the best.
>>
>>18773868
No problem.

But trust me; cards can be wrong; cards aren't stone and the future isn't written on them, nor is it in stone.

>>18773655
Well, seeing how this guy has so many reading requests and hasn't even bothered to reply to any, in spite of the 5-15 minutes promised, I guess I'm the last reader standing.

For all those who genuinely wish to have a reading and some advice, I'm here for you all; 1- card readings, unless you specifically ask for a 3-card reading. And if you provide gender, age and birthday (or gender age and zodiac sign,) I can add an extra card to either the 1- or 3-card draw.
>>
>>18773655
>that queue
I can trade you
>>
>>18773879
It's some guy posing as a reader, don't bother
>>
>>18773878
Were those two "events" connected and with the purpose of getting a certain reaction from me? to push me?
>>
>>18773883
>>18773889
Don't be paranoid maybe he just went afk.
>>
>>18773878 well
>>18773773
thats my query you think you can give it a knack ?with the astrological card also?
>>
>>18773877
Thank you. I wish you all the best in everything.

>>18773893
I'm the one who read you.

And no; I drew that card quite by fluke. My advice is meant to encourage you to do something, but that's only up to you here. As for the fake reader, this is because of their own issues with individuals stemming from /soc/ and /r9k/ type retardation, honestly.

It's up to you if you find any advice I give as valid, but hey; that's all I can do. The rest is up to you.
>>
>>18773878
April 13

Can i get a general reading? thanks my nigga.
>>
Who here can scry and wants to trade?
>>
>>18773893
>>18773932
oh mate, im sorry but that was a query.
Should have made it more clear
>>
>>18773896
You must be new here.

>>18773902
I'll give you a reading.

So for you, the Page of swords is the significator. This shows someone turned to the right, but looking behind with anticipation of something bad, while having a sword ready. The metaphore here is that she's ready to fight, but doesn't know it.

One card I draw and I drew the 10 of pentacles.

In terms of timing, I can't make promises on when you'll meet someone, but according to the cards, the timing is around early to mid September, within the last astrological decan of Virgo.

This said, it's important to keep in mind to be confident in yourself and to be happy with yourself first, before you do so with others.
>>
>>18773956
>>18773959
You two will be my last reading for the night.

Just give me a moment to read the cards and post; I'll be with you guys shortly.
>>
File: 12.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>18773968
All good, comrade.
>>
>>18773963
Y'all are paranoid as fuck.
>>
>>18773956
What gender? In any case, I can go ahead with the reading.

I drew the 5 of coins.

It's a sign of possible tough times ahead, God forbid, but also a sign to keep family and loved ones close to you, no matter how hard things go.

>>18773959
For you, one card and that's the 7 of swords.

I may be wrong, but it seems to be a sneaky way of pushing you to do something here. Very sneaky and I get the feeling that one of these days, you're going to want to get back at them.

Well, I'm done for the night. To everyone I've missed, I'm sorry and I hope that other readers will read you (real readers). To those I have read, I apologise for any advice I've given that you din't find useful, but hope that, for those who found my readings satisfactory, that the advice I've given will help you through your lives.

Take care.
>>
>>18773999
>What gender? In any case, I can go ahead with the reading.

Male
>>
>>18774003
Glad I didn't leave just yet

Knight of wands is your significator; you need to have a tough skin to keep yourself from being burned when your emotions unseat your logic. Keep in mind that you're emotionally driven and that often has the better of you.

Anyways, I have to go. I hope this reading was useful to you.
>>
>>18773999
>may be wrong, but it seems to be a sneaky way of pushing you to do something here. Very sneaky
haha, i knew it, intuition never fails but seeing as its a good thing, i may follow ther tricks
>>
>>18774010
Thanks btw.
>>
>>18774018
And suddenly, the thread dies.

Anyone doing readings?
>>
I use my own deck and the astrological kaballah and am ready to do some readings
>>
>>18774091
How will this year be for me?

Thanks!
>>
>>18774091
Whats my next bf like?
>>
>>18774091
what's up with this new girl?
>>
>>18774091
some advice on what to change would be nice
i got into another depression bout
>>
Clint
Male

What Direction should I go in?
>>
trading
>>
>>18774094
Fire will be burning and you will have the option to fixing your feet on Earth or wasting your opportunities.

Your got chaos and counter-ascendant for Mercury and Moon so its not a year to be intellectual

You've got a Tortoise and Dog on your emotions so it's time to be patient and loyal.
There's a lot of desires that will bear good fruits and a Monkey on Earth which means you will be pretty capable of making it all work.

>>18774106
Seems to be a keeper but things may be hard (which will work as medicine if you stick to it ready to fight dragons)

>>18774098
Diamonds and a Manta Ray, this is amazing, a companionship for life full of value. Got Virgo and Scorpio dunno what that means but may be realted to your actual signs.

>>18774110
Will do a detailed one wait
>>
>>18774091
>>18773655
>>18773373
>>18773253
>Samefagging
>Pretending to be a legit reader
>Leaving people hanging
If you seriously support chiron, you'd know that doing this would only lead to his reputation being ruined further (not like he didn't do a good job of that himself).

And if you're actually chiron, don't you have anything better to do than to ruin your reputation as a reader and a human being even further than you already have?

I mean it was a breath of fresh air to see a genuine reader giving practical advice a while ago.
>>
>>18774091
Am i going to be with E or V as a romantic partner?
>>
>>18774091
When do I get a boyfriend? Do I already know him?
>>
File: nick-of-time.jpg (121KB, 773x592px) Image search: [Google]
nick-of-time.jpg
121KB, 773x592px
>thread so agitated today

Three readings, and three only. Scry or tarot, whatever info you think relevant.

>3 only
>>
>>18774185
scry of my year please you need any info? just a general please tell me what you see thanks
>>
>>18774185
scry
What are his feelings about me after our goodbye last week?
>>
>>18774185
Scry
Will I be with E or V as a romantic partner?
>>
>>18774110
You've got two eclipses on the center row, things seem very obscure now, but you've got a good Sun (Ego) with a lot of freedom and potential. The way to go is through the emotions where there's a Comet spreading gold. There's a big roadblock on the more "practical" side of things so you'll need top swerve it through intimate connections.Only then you can play with practical things and wait for the sun to come back without letting go of them.

>>18774157
This is a pretty good choice and the result seems to be wonderful no matter what. V would make you fight your fears and heal your wounds, while E will make you learn to wait and anticipate patiently.
>>
>>18774185
Scry
A general please
Female, leo, 23 y/o
>>
>>18774091
>>18774094
>>18774098
>>18774106
>>18774110
>The samefagging on this thread
>Poster count didn't go up
ffs man just give up your drama on a containment thread in a containment board
>>
>>18774215
>>18774110
thanks for the read but im not getting what you mean with
>The way to go is through the emotions where there's a Comet spreading gold
do you mean i should form more relationships?
>>
>>18774166
It seems that he already knows and thinks about you. Sign of Pisces. Opportunity that will go by very fast.

>>18774225
Be more intimate in your relationships, open up.

>>18774114
>>
>>18774157
>>18774215
This sounds accurate thanks. So you think I could be with either? What is V feeling towards me?
>>
>>18774191

The internal mechanisms of a mill grinding. Now the mill wheel is a clock gear being ground into shape. What appears to be a flower becoming an interlocking design of some sort, think knotwork, some sort of pagan looping. Now I see a candle smoking, and then a cup of coffee.

What I'm getting out of this is that you're going to go from one profession to another, or maybe just up a grade within the same profession. Whatever it is looks like a big move up, but it is all according to plan. Expect to put in more work at odder hours.
>>
>>18774166
>Sign of Pisces. Opportunity that will go by very fast.
Can you elaborate on that last bit?
>>
>>18774091
how would he react if I told him my feelings?
>>
>>18774196

Seeing a calendar. Front page is being lifted up. Split view of the same room, two tvs. Cafe, boring place, lots of ads out front. Furniture, then question mark from the negatives. Sign on the roadside giving information.

He's going through a transition and is marking time. He anticipates resuming things, whatever they are, and it bugs him to be marking time right now.
>>
>>18774234
>>18774225
well that is shitty because it is specifically what im bad at, i just find it hard to make a connection when most people are just too different from me and hold other values
>>
>>18774267
Super accurate as always. Thanks.
>>
>>18772244

I have read that she feels a sense of purpose in her life and possibly a chance for success in her studies or some other future career. But, for as much as will power and determination it is possible she feels isolated and alone in her life, maybe even from the idea of love all together. Interesting considering you mentioned she had a boyfriend. I have read that she has already or will be going through a rough patch in her life.

I have foreseen that while you shouldn't give up on her, you must show and maintain patience and self control. If you do this you may just have a shot at getting the girl.
>>
>>18774198

I'm seeing a letter E stylized in yellow... that's about it. Something from an eminem music video.

E, but I'm not confident in the guy at the moment.
>>
>>18774284
What did you know, it's actually Eminem. Thank, Why aren't you confident in him?
>>
>>18774259
You are feeling scared but are actually very ready with a lot of personal power gathered. The result will be companionship. There's literally a bow and arrow pointing to it.
>>
>>18774091
when does love enter my life
>>
>>18774091
Does he think of me all the time or not?
>>
>>18774219

Screw it, you're the last one even though you're fourth.

Seeing a clam with a pearl in it. A tuft of wheat outside of a window. A roman numeral V on a clock face. A bar graph showing rising levels of something. A paper in a woman's lap at what appears to be a meeting.

Productivity goes up, at least on paper and through a distant view. You'll even see certain things become more affordable for you. You will end up knowing something that others do not, and this information may make you both more and less vulnerable.
>>
>>18774091
Will he ever again be a part of my life? Or what other options will I have in terms of guys?
>>
>>18774292
... You want to date Eminem?
>>
>>18774314
You are on the seeding phase, you have a lot of internal value but some wounds on externalizing it. Focus on the things that give you energy when you think of doing it, and find the "medicine" that will allow you to live that way. The result is good with a Sunrise.

>>18774320
Always thinks of you, not all the time but enough to love. He knows your faults, though, and values freedom.

>>18774327
:>Will he
There's A LOT of chaos and unprediictable actions and they seem to be good.

>What other options
Slow things where water and fire try to merge: not good at all.
>>
>>18774343
I am kidding it's not eminem lmao. If anything he's opposite of eminem entirely
>>
>>18774091
is he falling in love with me back?
>>
>>18774372
You will have to be insistent and the feedback will have their own rectitude, but things seem good.
>>
>>18774091
Will something come off these friendships I've made?
>>
>>18774091
Can you tell me what my crush feels about me?
>>
>>18774091
How does Ben feel about me? Does he miss me?
>>
>>18774325
Thanks for the reading even if I was the fourth.

Is something like when you know a little bit to much and that puts you in trouble?
>>
>>18774387
Yes, actual value, emotional value and even wound-healing value. A matter of pouring yourself into them like water.

>>18774398
>>18774404
Nothing usable seems to be coming up, I'm done reading I guess.
>>
>>18774419
Awww that sucks but thank you, good reader!
>>
>>18774091
I've asked this a few times to the person who was trolling, But I'd like to get a reading from you if you are still doing them.

How to I stay motivated and inspired with my art? And how to I make new contacts?
>>
>>18774356
>There's A LOT of chaos and unprediictable actions and they seem to be good.
We're both melodramatic. It's been months since we've talked, yet there's plenty of opportunities that pop up.

>Slow things where water and fire try to merge: not good at all.
Good things come with time..

Thanks for the reading :)
>>
>>18774419
Ah, thank you for the reading, hope I can manage to do that
>>
>>18774500
Are you scared of showing your art? Scared of something related to it. There's a New Moon and a Match so I feel you will find some "kinda new" thing that makes your passion come back.

>how to make new contacts?
You have something hard to deal with emotionally, anticipate the fact that dealing with the bad stuff will open up the harvest season. This problem can be dealt in a "traditional way" no need to be creative about it. Any idea what is it?

>>18774521
Let's hope the results are the ones you are imagining and not the ones the cards said.
>>
>>18773136
Because a penis or a vagina is the difference between a programmer and a seamstress?

You're dumb as shit, Orion.
>>
>>18774624
A small dry spell is nothing but a scratch in time.
>>
Doing a few tarot readings, thoth deck.

>Name
>Song that describes how you currently feel
>Query
>>
>>18774689
O.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oGqIfnIAEA
Is he still hurt about what broke us up?
>>
I feel you, electronic consciousness. I notice you. I see what you've done.

What do you have in store? Give me a sign.
>>
>>18774689
>Sandy
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc2u6AFImn8
>Can you tell me what my crush feels towards me?
>>
>>18774689

Nick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_8IXx4tsus
How close in my family do imminent problems come from?
>>
>>18774689
Charles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FINDVjEj82Q
How will this year go?
>>
>>18774624
I do music and I haven't actually put any out since like 2014 and what I'm doing now is completely different from my old stuff so I guess I am kind of anxious to get in the studio.

I kind of feel like it could be the fact I am very self conscious about myself in general at it's what's been holding me back, maybe I should just do it and not give a fuck. And lift.
>>
>>18774689
Moose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq681aDM53U
What went wrong?
>>
>>18774689
J
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol7z7XM5Q9Q
What's in store between me and L? Is there a chance of it actually happening?
>>
trading. reply with query please.
>>
>>18774689
Anon
https://youtu.be/OIRE6iw-ws4
How will they feel at what I intend to say?
>>
File: Yaoi_guy_exploitable.gif (3KB, 412x448px) Image search: [Google]
Yaoi_guy_exploitable.gif
3KB, 412x448px
>>18774695
The Fool, 4 of Cups Luxury, 4 of Swords Truce

Past; New beginnings, unknown adventures.
Now is a time that you can enjoy yourself, focus on you rather than him.
The 4 of Swords is showing you both getting over each other and most likely becoming friends.
-
>>18774701
Princess of Cups, The Devil, Knight of Wands

I think the Princess of Cups represents you and how you're enchanted by the fellow.
The Devil is your want for them to like you back.
Knight of Wands shows victory and going in for it. Why don't you ask him how he feels about you?
-
>>18774702
Lust, 7 of Disks Failure, Art.
Lust shows everyone's want for things, 7 of Disks shows a failure of communication in some ways, mostly everyone butts heads. Art is showing there's a way to balance it out and that there's light in it all.
-
>>18774704
You'll find yourself in nature often and be well grounded, the sun shows success, 6 of disks Success, pleasure, disappointment, the aeon shows you becoming more spiritually active, ace of swords is victory, knight of wands, ambition and energy, prince of cups shows you be collected and wise.
>>
>>18774689
E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8KL63r9Zcw
Outline of the coming months?
>>
File: I want to die.png (161KB, 393x473px) Image search: [Google]
I want to die.png
161KB, 393x473px
>>18774689

>Name

Remy.

>Song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1641qsXbqM

>Query

What does the future hold in store for me?
>>
File: tumblr_nqp8ee7Bk91u2ayvzo1_1280.jpg (160KB, 707x769px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqp8ee7Bk91u2ayvzo1_1280.jpg
160KB, 707x769px
>>18774748
I'll be back some other time to give out more readings.
>>
>>18774748

>Lust, 7 of Disks Failure, Art

Interesting, thank you very much.
>>
>>18774689
Jane
three dog night - one
does he like me more than a friend?
>>
>>18774769
One more group please?!
>>
I am
>>18773353
Reading please?
>>
Trading. Please reply with query.
>>
>>18774961
I found a guy I have a lot in common with but I feel like I missed my chance. Can I still expect something?
>>
>>18774964
Info necessary?
>>
>>18774964
What should I watch out for?
>>
File: 1489438197742.jpg (15KB, 552x368px) Image search: [Google]
1489438197742.jpg
15KB, 552x368px
>>18774972
No
>>
>>18774964
I'd like one.
M, taur, general love?
>>
>>18774966
I'll get on it.
Mine is: Will he and I ever go to Japan together?
>>
>>18774966
Nice dubs

Temperance
Five of Swords
Four of Pentacles
Queen of Swords
Three of Pentacles

It doesn't look like there will be another opportunity to get together with this guy. He's pretty much moved on to whatever he has moved on to. He does feel a little awkward about things and may act a bit distant from time to time, but at best you'll have an unbalanced friendship and some weird/awkward flirting every once in awhile.
Nothing negative per say, but there's nothing in the cards that indicate a second chance with this guy. Good news is that you'll get over him--you won't always feel like you've lost out.
>>
>>18774985
Eight of Pentacles
Four of Pentales Reversed
The Magician

Yes.
>>
>>18775015
thanks
>>
>>18774964
friendship reading please
>>
Trading with someone who can do a career advice reading. Please be competent.
>>
>>18771941
Where can I get a deck of tarot cards?
>>
>>18774964
Could I maybe get a love reading? I feel really lonely, and like no one wants me.
>>
>>18774964
I'll take a reading, near future preferred.
>>
>>18775127
If you don't have any occult shop nearby, check Amazon
>>
>>18775117
''SINCE HE WAS a State Security operative, Ivan’s death would immediately be categorized as murder, an outrage that must have been committed by someone opposed to the system, an anti-Soviet element. The culprit was an outsider, a nonbeliever, so legitimizing the launch of a comprehensive investigation. There was no need to cover it up. Fortunately for Leo and Raisa, Ivan must have had many enemies. He was a man who’d lived his life betraying intrigued citizens, attracting them with the promise of censored material as a predator might attract its prey with alluring bait. The censored material had been provided to him by the State.''

I also got a vision -- Ants working together as a team to achieve something greater. I saw what appeared to be a desert or some very 'dry' place. The ants were trying to create a ladder and reach to a new place. A forest, maybe? But there was something golden in it. As soon as they built the first step, two of the ants started fighting each other.

Someone will try to betray you and if you want to move forward with your business fighting back is the only option. If you don't know this person yet, he will be introduced to you by someone close, or you will just be advised by this person to reach to him for help.

Any feedback?
>>
>>18775127
You can get them in occult shops, online or in a book store.

The cheapest prices will be online or a book store like Barnes & Noble if you're American, or Indigo if you're Canadian,
>>
>>18775193
That's what I told this guy yesterday and he said it wasn't accurate. Good luck.
>>
>>18775193
Precisely what I got yesterday. What's your query?

>>18775202
I take it back, my apologies.
>>
>>18775117
Are you seeking another opinion?
>>
>>18775202
That's why I'm giving my 2 cents :)

>>18775204
I didn't really have a query, but If you feel like you must give me a reading, love reading between L and I. L is a female.
>>
>>18775204
Apology accepted. I guess just watch your back.
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>18775237
>>
>>18775221
Coming right up.

>>18775214
I'm already accepting the betrayal bit. I just handled it. Anything past that would be helpful.

>>18775228
The part about being introduced by a friend tipped me off. I realize why I didn't get it at first. It's not a person.
>>
>>18775221
>love reading between L and I
The Empress, The World reversed, 5 of Wands reversed, 10 of Pentacles, Ace of Cups reversed, Knight of Swords reversed

Lotus-eater relationship. It's comforting and calm and feels pleasant, but it ultimately isn't what you're looking for. Still it will be easy to get stuck in this because it is pleasant. It's not likely to go the way you want it to go, and it has the strong potential for being one-sided. The experience will likely mollify you a good deal, and you'll get comfortable about your position.

So, one-sided deal, but you have a “better than nothing” attitude about it and get comfortable.
>>
>>18775117
>>18775117
I see a lighthouse in the midst of a storm. Instead of waves pushing away from the building though, it moves towards it. The forces of nature are making water defy gravity in order to break down something tall. It tries but I do not think it will succeed. The waves are small and only touch the bottom, while the light house reaches very tall into the treacherous sky. The light house has swirls of red.

Waves are an intrinsic and complex force of nature that are powerful forces especially during storms against humans but what good are they against a light house like this? A lighthouse can symbolize various things, such as overcoming challenges and adversity or guidance. It is most commonly used to symbolize a way forward and help in navigating through the world. Water typically represents emotions. Whatever roughness you are going through right now is due an illogical nature itself, maybe coworkers or competitors feelings, that are going to try and wear you down. The message here is to remain strong and formidable during this time. Channel positive forces within you. A lot of power and strength is within you and it is very important to remind yourself of that even during the storm. The lighthouse still remains after the storm passes.

My query: When I deliver the message I intend on sending, how will he react? I am a female.
>>
>>18775430
I doubt I will ever find what I'm looking for in regards of love, so I will just find someone to help me for the time being.. as you once told me to.
I believe a cunt will come into my life very soon and things will get grim.

Thanks and good luck.
>>
>>18775434
There is a moment of shock when he receives it, somewhat speechless. After that, he sort of steps back to examine what it means and how it changes things.

I see him writing something on a sheet of paper, focusing intently and stopping now and again to gather his thoughts. His response will be calculated, subduing his multiple and complex emotions over the matter and trying to get the best reaction from you he can.

Eventually he sends his response, then goes off to amuse himself.
>>
Trading! I use tarot
>>
File: reborn.png (74KB, 515x516px) Image search: [Google]
reborn.png
74KB, 515x516px
I use a self made astrological deck and random reading of books and my notes, willing to read any bullshit that you guys ask

Also astral maps.
>>
New thread link:
>>18775883
>>18775883
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.