[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 50

File: 4330036716_c9a76741ab.jpg (151KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
4330036716_c9a76741ab.jpg
151KB, 500x366px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/div/cord only accessible through personal invite.
Suit of Wands: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous thread: >>18766320
>>
/x/,

Any recommended books to teach me tarot? Also requesting one for geomancy.
>>
I am here for the next hour seeking a trade with a confident reader. I will give you a compatibility reading for a friendship/relationship and I just need both birthdays.

This time I have email
[email protected]
>>
>>18769304
See https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Under the Cartomancy folder. You can take your pick on whatever card deck. For geomancy, you're best looking for the OMG thread.
>>
>>18769320
OMG? Is it in the archives?
>>
>>18769342
Yup. Look in the archives. There's a big MEGA share full of books that have to do with all kinds of things
>>
File: ground_pangolin.jpg (213KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
ground_pangolin.jpg
213KB, 800x532px
>>18769348
Thanks, stranger.
>>
>>18769315
Emailed you with birthdays and my requirements. I'll read for you when I'm home. Take your time, I can't read right now anyway.
>>
>>18769315
Emailed you a list of my fetishes
>>
Anyone here wants to talk more about tarot?
>>
Trading

Is there a message for me in these dead birds showing up
>>
>>18769435
i got you
>>
>>18769435
yes
a cat likes you
>>
File: TTB1.jpg (25KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
TTB1.jpg
25KB, 600x450px
>>18769309
First you need to move this big ass rock.
>>
>>18769439

Thanks
>>18769443

Actually they're at my workplace everywhere, dead
>>
File: bulmaflash.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bulmaflash.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
>>18769444
Best series of the lot
>>
>>18769435
death, moon, hermit, ace of cups, world
Yes, there is a message. a new beginning for you is ahead. prepare for a wild ride. ace of cups represents the height of emotion and the world is a major realization, accomplishment, travel. I would expect the unexpected.
I'd like to know what LS's real feelings are, if he is hiding them from me.
>>
File: 1432350454105.jpg (69KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1432350454105.jpg
69KB, 480x360px
>>18769455
Agreed. Once Master Roshi became irrelevant, the series went straight downhill.
>>
Does anyone do star signs here?
>>
I'm kinda new here. can someone read tarot for me? My Question/Situation:
I met a chick who is into some paranormal stuff. I'm more of a science guy but I'm open to this kind of stuff because its interesting.
I kinda start liking her and I think she likes me back.. but she's kinda broken after her last relationship. Is there a chance for me worth taking or should I move on?
>>
>>18769415
what about it?
>>
don't think this reader is coming back. anyone want to trade and do my query?
>>18769456
>>
File: cat.jpg (555KB, 2400x2580px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
555KB, 2400x2580px
Will thinks improve or at least? It seems everything in my life is stuck in the mud and won't budge no matter what I do, and my willpower is almost depleted. This last week was terrible and this one doesn't seem to be going anywhere different. Thanks for any readings in advance. Good vibes for you people
>>
>>18769569
Or at least change**
>>
>>18769490
8 of Pentacles rv, 3 of Pentacles rv, Knight of Swords, 7 of Pentacles rv, 3 of Swords

I would move on. She's probably into you but still not ready to heal from her last relationship.
>>
Why doesnt Siegrain do readings anymore?
>>
>>18769554
sure, hit me
>>
>>18769606
i''d like to know what LS's real feelings are, if he is hiding them from me.
>>
>>18769599
Thank you very much!
Now let's see if I can actually take your advice
>>
File: 1479552309517.png (283KB, 400x315px) Image search: [Google]
1479552309517.png
283KB, 400x315px
I'll be performing up to three tarot readings within the next three hour span after this post.

>Notes: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail; Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors is what I mean by detail (exempli gratia, professional project, financial situation). I am slow, and will refuse to read for you if you fail to meet *ALL* the guidelines and requisites in one post. Any unacceptable requests will be skipped and ignored.

Guidelines:

>1: No death queries
>2: No binary queries (Queries that have yes or no answers)
>3: No love/romance related queries
>4: No vague/unclear/badly written/unintelligible queries
>5: No generic/general queries, specific questions *only*
>6: One question/thing to be read for per query (Asking for more than one thing to be read even if it is similar/related/rephrased in the query results in automatic disqualification)
>7: No queries over 140 characters long. (Gender/Favorite Thing/Shape & Color text *do not* count towards 140 character limit, everything else *does*)
>8: Be detailed, but concise (See Good Query examples for an idea of what that means)
>9: Use proper punctuation and sentence structure. There's a difference in meaning between "Helping Jack off a horse" and "Helping Jack, off a horse"

Bad Query: "What should I focus on in my academics/career?"

Good Query: "What aspect of my career should I focus on?"

Bad Query "What are results of project?"

Good Query: "What will be the final result of the personal project I'm currently focused on?"

Bad Query: "I just moved in to a new city, have a new job, and quit smoking crack. Will I be happy?"

Good Query: "What will be the overall results of the recent lifestyle changes I've made?"

____

Requisites:

>Gender:

>A Color & Geometric Shape:

>Favorite Thing: (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query:
>>
>>18769613
7 of Wands rv, High Priestess rv, 8 of Cups, 6 of Swords, The Sun

He thinks you are too passive. Without speculating on the kind of bond you two have, I'd say that it will take a lot of work to maintain your relationship. If you do, it will be worth it, but if you drift apart it will also teach you something worthwhile.
>>
>>18769632
Male
Blue Square
The feeling of strumming a guitar

I am at a career crossroads where I could work independently, in industry, or government. Should I play it safe with my career or take a risk in a different field and location?

If this is a bad query I apologize and default to "What aspects of my career should I focus on?"

Thanks!
>>
>>18769641
Thanks, friend. what can I do for you?
>>
Trading. What was the girl NH at the campus thinking that time?
>>
>>18769661
help me choose between the following four very simple categories:

love, money, knowledge, and glory

much obliged
>>
>>18769554
I can trade too. I know how to scry and tarot. I'm at:

>>18769672
>>
>>18769632
Male
Pink Circle
Discovering new music
What should I do to make my dream of making good music a reality?
>>
>>18769680
i'll trade for a scry. can you tell me what his feelings were after we met recently.
>>18769676
gtting started
>>
>>18769672
9 of Swords,
The World,
4 of Cups,
9 of Pentacles.

She was thinking of something that was really bothering her and this situation was a nightmarish scenario that still plays on her mind from time to time. She was not thinking of you or anything regarding the campus. She was thinking of something that happened to her in her past that affects her own well being even today and limits her in both an emotional and physical sense.

Scry
What did he feel about what I asked?
>>
>>18769676
love:
eight of pentacles, two of cups, ten of cups
money:
queen of wands, ace of pentacles, nine of pentacles
knowledge:
seven of cups, knight of wands, six of pentacles
glory:
five of pentacles, ace of cups, five of cups

The clear choice here is between love and money. What is very clear here though is that you won't get to have both if your pursue money. with love you will find fulfillment, which is reasonable to suspect that you will have some level of material comfort to be able to happy support a family. I would go with love.
>>
>>18769684
It feels like he's finally breaking free of the former restrictions you two had, moving forward. I get the sense of a great relief.

I see a man peeking from a corner, looking around. Sort of cartoonishly wondering if everything's safe. Then running towards his destination leaving a dust cloud behind him.

I sort 'checked' to see his feelings for you specifically, and I just got a man nodding head in an exaggerated way, humming 'hmm mhh' over and again. Meets his expectations fine.
>>
>>18769703
So his feelings for me are positive, or is he running away?

what can I do for you?
>>
>>18769632

Male
Blue tulip blossom
Reading a book in the rain

Like the Dutch I am interested in creating life which holds value. How might this play out?
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 278x181px
>>18769697
lol, literally pic related. Like he started thinking about it, and became awash.

In a good way, a positive response by how I felt during it. But he seems unready, unconfident. Has a need to act the right way. The best corresponding card would definitely be The Fool.

I see legs shaking.
>>
>>18769632
Female
The result after a shower of smooth hair by getting that protein-moisture balance right
Yellow rectangle
What course of action is best for my general well being?
>>
>>18769709
Positive. I think he definitely wants to move forward (Five of Pentacles reversed). Just glad to be in a new situation with you.

Here's the query:

>>18769672
>>
>>18769701
Thanks
>>
File: Tarot Request#1.png (3KB, 484x131px) Image search: [Google]
Tarot Request#1.png
3KB, 484x131px
>>18769683

About Query: The Hierophant
Unconscious Driving Force: Peace - 2 of Swords
Clarification: Queen of Disks
External Factors: Futility - 7 of Swords
Clarification: Sorrow - 3 of Swords
What Hinders: Wealth - 10 of Disks
Clarification: Strength - 9 of Wands
What Helps: Queen of Cups
Clarification: Death

Please don't waste peoples time with bullshit requests. You know you're not going to bother carrying through with it, and I know you're not going to bother carrying through with it. You're too poor, you're too unmotivated, you're too focused on daydreaming rather than getting off your ass and doing anything productive with yourself. Give it up and go do something to improve your lot in life rather than just thinking about it and throwing a hissy fit when people give you a reality check.
>>
>>18769735
two of wands, six of swords rx, the world

She was hoping to address a situation that was preventing her from moving forward. She is clearly distressed by this, but all in all, she feels like she accomplished something.
>>
>>18769672
Are you still trading this?
>>
>>18769768
Sure.
>>
Anyone want to trade a reading?
>>
>>18769632
Female
Teal star
Finding new, appealing styles of art
Will my work reach enough people to make profit out of it?
>>
>>18769672
Queen of Swords, Ace of Pentacles rv, Ten of Cups rv

She is a cold one and acted in the most logical manner. Swords are sharp to the tact and this bitch the queen of them. She did not want to mess up her situation more than it already is right now. She was feeling pretty bad about everything during, before and after but did what she had to do.

Can you see my next boyfriend's looks?
>>
File: sad.png (957KB, 1279x676px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
957KB, 1279x676px
>>18769752
Well then, in that case, id better stop asking and accept fate.
Thanks.
>>
>>18769830
>Can you see my next boyfriend's looks?
looks a lot like me
>>
>>18769841
And how do you look?
>>
>>18769885

hawt
>>
>>18769773

No takers?
>>
>>18769913
what's your query?
>>
>>18769913
What's the query?
>>
>>18769916
>>18769918

I'm working hard towards living/owning in my own home by the end of the year. Will I succeed in owning/putting a down payment on a home this year or will I have to wait a lot longer?

Leave your query and I'll get started.
>>
>>18769934
Leo was following his own footsteps deeper and deeper into the forest, accompanied only by Nesterov. Belatedly he realized that he was in danger, unarmed and alone with this man who wanted him dead. If he was going to be killed this was a good place. Nesterov seemed calm. He was smoking.

I think it would be wise to wait a little bit longer, anon. You may or may not end up in a bad spot if you try to rush things right now.

Good luck :)
>>
>>18769984

Thank you, would you like me to give you a reading?
>>
>>18770005
I don't really have any query right now, but thank you ^^
>>
>>18769660

I anyone else would be willing to help me out with this I'd really appreciate it. Will compensate in any way I can.
>>
trading tarot for tarot or scry: would he prefer monogamous or non-monogamous relationship with me
>>
>>18770027

Tarot reader, would like a scry. Can you tell me about my next gf, what does she look like?

Starting on your reading.
>>
>>18770034
Maybe should have worded better. I was looking for tarot or scry in return for a tarot reading. I can still do your reading if you'd like.
>>
>>18770039

Sure, I'm working on it right now.
>>
I'll do a reading on someone for shits n' giggles. Don't expect it to be accurate in anyway. Just do me a query whatever you want.
>>
>>18770056

Will I start making money soon? How will Realty go for me?
>>
>>18770056
next bf description
>>
>>18770056
what do I need to do to find happiness?
>>
>>18770027
>>18770039

>The World, King of Wands, Six of Swords

Go with non monogamous
>>
If anybody feels like helping

I'm seriously considering giving up buddhism. Is there any reason I should carry on?
>>
>>18770056
Next gf please
>>
>>18770059
You have the ambition but I don't know if your personality would find that much success in it. You don't speak the Realty lingo
>>
>>18770034
Devil
Eight of Pentacles
Seven of Wands
King of Wands
Two of Cups

This is going to be an interesting relationship! Expect A LOT of attraction, jealousy, suspicion, etc., and it's going to be Hell to work through it all. The good news is that you two will make it, but it'll be up to what you're willing to put into it. Not going to kid you, it won't be easy, but she will be worth it. You're in for a bumpy ride.

What she might look like:
Nine of Pentacles

I defer to imagery on this one. The woman in the 9oP is well-dressed and taken care of. Expect her to be well-groomed. She'll care about her clothes and her hair a lot. She'll be financially comfortable with little ambition other than to maintain her lifestyle.

When you might meet her:
Ten of Wands

You'll most likely meet her in mid to late December, and she may also be a Capricorn.
>>
>>18770056
>>18770067
>>
>>18770060
Either brown skin, short black curly hair, or a white guy with long blond hair. The former is a student, the latter isn't
>>
I'll be doing a few readings, got a little time before bed.
>Name
>Query
>Tarot or Rune
>Something interesting or nice, surprise me
<3
>>
>>18770056
Will i ever be successful?
>>
>>18770065
Flowers
>>
>>18770079
Not with that attitude!
>>
>>18770056
next gf description, please.
>>
>>18770056

Will I ever be wealthy, to the point where I don't worry about money.
>>
File: EmusNegotiating.jpg (108KB, 976x732px) Image search: [Google]
EmusNegotiating.jpg
108KB, 976x732px
>>18770077
nice dubs
Oscar
love reading
tarot
take this pic
>>
>>18770068
Long black hair, white torque, fleecesweater
>>
File: pupcerberus.jpg (31KB, 470x372px) Image search: [Google]
pupcerberus.jpg
31KB, 470x372px
>>18770077

Nick
What sort of adventures lie in wait for me?
Rune

This is cerberus pup. He guards portal to heck.
>>
>>18770074
Don't try so hard. The path is about holding things lightly, and letting go.
>>
>>18770068
Could you tell me the appearance of my next gf and how we would meet?

Thank
>>
>>18770077
Elizabeth
will I have any luck in love this year?
tarot
my cat eats french fries!
>>
>>18770079
If you define it as academic success, then yes
>>
>>18770077

Ozzy
Will I get back into shape this year?
Rune
My cat is sleeping on my bed right now, lazy bastard
>>
>>18770097
I understand that, but it takes an incredible amount of faith to believe that this will at some point reduce suffering or be a better alternative to blowing my brains out.
>>
>>18770085
Brown skin girl
>>
>>18770056

Will I ever get a redhead gf?
>>
>>18770104
and what about "life" in general, will i be happy?
>>
>>18770077
D
Love reading
Tarot

Im bipolar
>>
>>18770056
How will my future wife look like?
>>
>>18770109
The ego wants you to blowing your brains out. Faith is built up by understanding the conditional nature of that ego by the practice of cultivating a mindful insightfulness by meditation.
>>
>>18770056
How much longer will i have to wait for this?
>>
File: Heavy breathing.gif (796KB, 844x475px) Image search: [Google]
Heavy breathing.gif
796KB, 844x475px
>Trying to learn how to read Tarot cards.

>Basic cards: the fool, the queen, ect, ect.

>Now I'm reading about entire other decks like the Wands, Cups, ect, ect.

>They represent elements and emotions and shit.

What the fuck. How am I supposed to know which element or whatever the fuck to use?
>>
>>18770115
You could try. Have you tried?
>>
>>18770056
Is suicide and a hope of "rerolling" my best chance?
>>
>>18770077
J
How long will his new relationship last?
Tarot
I'd like to be a witch
>>
>>18770081
whoa dude
>>
>>18770134
>You could try. Have you tried?

I've only seen one redhead where I live and she moved before she confessed to me
>>
>>18770121
If it all comes down to just academics, then no, that won't make your life happy
>>
>>18770133
they represent concepts more than elements, and that's all you really have to remember until you memorize each card. I learned by doing readings without knowing each meaning. practice on close friends and family and read the meaning of the cards as you pull them. eventually you'll catch on to their differences and what the images are and what they mean.
>>
>>18770127
Asain
>>
>>18770099
>>18770056
Meant to you x-x
>>
>>18770088
>Checks my dubs
>gets dubs
Truly we are blessed!

>Tarot Reading;Love General
9 of Pents(r)
Strength(r)
Ruled over by 2 of Swords(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1F77XpmFGbk
>>
>>18770133
You've probably had to critically analyze a book or picture sometime in your life.

That's how you read tarot.

You can start out by picking apart the cards. You pull a card, look at the images, look up the images you don't know about or the symbolism.

A lot of it is intuition. In a spread you peice things together and read between cards.

You can read and memorize everything first, but for me I learned through just jumping into it and looking up what I didn't know.
>>
>>18770089
fleecesweater? White torque?
>>
>>18770130
Is that the question?
>>
>>18770077
E.F
Tarot
Why is he so intent on messing me around?
Find what you love and let it kill you
>>
>>18770135

you wasted life, why wouldn't you waste the afterlife?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPhnOKmhbBw
>>
>>18770164
Yes, im sorry for not being more precise
>>
>>18770141
So you didn't try
>>
>>18770077
c
friendship reading please
tarot
I am feeding my turtles now, they will be happy to eat
thank you if you get to me
>>
>>18770143
Well, ok then.
What job will i have in the future?
>>
>>18770162
Apparently
>>
>>18770076
where would I meet this other guy if not in college?
>>
>>18770135
Roll with the punches
>>
>>18770152
How is she? What other traits does she have?
>>
>>18770169
If you're a perfectionist then forever. Start something.
>>
>>18770179
I dont understand
>>
>>18770178
Ah my friend. You're not the type to worry about that. Just take opportunities as they come
>>
>>18770166
>you wasted life
not my fault.
Fate made me be born into an impossible situation
>>18770186
ok, do at least other lives get better?
>>
>>18770157
>>18770151

Knowing the meaning and getting a feel for the card is the easy part. It all tells a story based on each representation of the card. You don't even really have to know the zodiac signs associated with them or the entire symbolism behind the actual picture. The pictures just help people memorize. You just have to take the context of it all and piece it together.

At least that's what I'm getting from this all.

I just don't get when to use the minor cards, or when, or how. It's like do I shuffle them into the major deck, or draw them on their own.
>>
>>18770056
Next boyfriend?
>>
>>18770077
Anthony
What can I expect from my relationship with my current girlfriend? Will we help eachothers growth?
Tarot

Love is our steady guide on this road full of hardships :)
>>
That's all the readings I can do. I gotta report back to headquarters. I'll be back next week
>>
File: rune.png (3KB, 296x291px) Image search: [Google]
rune.png
3KB, 296x291px
>>18770091
>Rune Reading;Future General
Sowilo(m); Bad counsel, False goals, justice, retribution, wrath of god/gods
Berkano(m); Family issues, domestic troubles, anxiety over loved ones, deceit, relationship conflicts, closed doors, dead ends.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0vG7eOfMNek
>>
>>18770056

What are you using to read?
>>
>>18770077
RJ
What should i focus on?
rune
pic
>>
>>18770206
different people will read different ways

I treat my cards as equals
each deck is made up of a family of different characters and personalities.
I have two decks and will read from both at the same time a lot of the time

I read in a way that's like having a conversation with friends.
each card and each deck have different personalities and views that

so when I read, I take those into consideration as to what they're telling me
>>
File: 1489453206833.jpg (140KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489453206833.jpg
140KB, 640x640px
>>18770225
forgot pic
>>
>>18770204

>impossible situation

you have a private internet connection and a roof over your head.

git gud son.
>>
File: 1486877647574.jpg (170KB, 1080x985px) Image search: [Google]
1486877647574.jpg
170KB, 1080x985px
>>18769660
>>18770021
Is there something I am unaware of that I should know about?
>>
>>18770211

You probably aren't wrong lol. Weird family stuff has been coming down the pipe for some time, dribbling out just a bit at a time one way or another. Good to know that it at least happens "over there" than here.

Thank you kindly.
>>
>>18770077
Jack
After the argument we had, what will she do now?
Tarot
>>
>>18770101
>Tarot Reading;Love General
2 of Pents(r)
9 of Swords(r)
Ruled over by 8 of Pents(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0jl2UzlcLBb
>>
File: Life sucks.gif (606KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
Life sucks.gif
606KB, 500x363px
>>18770236
>Internet and a roof = automatic success!

How do you know he isn't suicidal, or in a really bad position? Just as homeless people can find hope out of nothing, a person can just as easily find themselves in a world of pain, and not everyone is as strong as you to climb their selves out.
>>
Sorry for the delay

>>18766795
Purpose: Eight of Wands, The Moon Reversed, Knight of Pentacles
Motives: Strength, King of Swords, Nine of pentacles
External Factors: Five of Wands ,Queen of Wands, Two of Cups
Advice: Three of Pentacles, Eight of Pentacles, Seven of Wands
Outcome: Four of Pentacles Reversed, Nine of Swords

Okay it looks like you summoned this entity because you needed something quick and needed it now. There was some things, probably career related that was making you feel uncomfortable and you wanted release from that discomfort so you summoned this entity thinking it would help you and they are going to. Fortunately it does want to help you, it has your best intentions in mind, but it seems like they are taking their time because they want to take full advantage of having a partnership with you. An exchange is an exchange so even though that they have your best intentions at heart they have their own agenda they are trying to pull too which might be causing things to go amuck. They know how to do this tactfully too even though it might not seem like it at the surface. This entity is just being sly right now.

They enjoy having a partnership with you and maybe do not want it to end right away which is another reason why things are becoming delayed. They are conflicted too, maybe they feel that there is a better way to bring out the desired outcome you seek or are feeling conflicted with what they are pulling to help you get that fix. Your asking something that immediately puts them in an uncomfortable position but they are complying because they want to be partners with you. They like you a lot.

The advice is to hear them out, to let things continue with them and work together with them. Work hard together with them and try to compromise with them even if it makes you uncomfortable. They will pull through although it will take a while and it will make you worry a lot in the progress. The message here is persistence leading to change.
>>
>>18770275
Speaking from personal experience, this is very true. Thank you, Anon.
>>
>>18770077
>Kay
>Female
>Runes
>Donald Trump is President
>Where are things headed with this guy?
>>
>>18770257
thank you
>>
anyone up for a trade? I do tarot, hoping for tarot or scry.
>>
>>18770275

Because they've already given up trying. You can be born into shit, and yet at some point you can't keep blaming your past. Move forward and give a fuck about how you can change your own situation.
>>
File: rune.png (3KB, 469x458px) Image search: [Google]
rune.png
3KB, 469x458px
>>18770108
>Rune Reading;Self Specific
Ansuz(m); Delusion, manipulation, vanity, ego (bad), Loss of voice, lack of ability
Teiwaz(m); Ones' energy and creative flow is blocked, mental paralysis, imbalance, dwindling passion, shirking responsibilities
Perthro(m); Addiction, stagnation, loneliness, crushing blow through overestimating your abilities
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Li3cQ707a9
>>
>>18770077
Mike
When will I hear from her again?
Tarot
Nintendo actually moved into the mobile market which is nice AND surprising
>>
>>18770077
Shireen
Is love coming my way in the next 2 months?
Rune
When hippos are upset, their sweat turns red.
>>
>>18770297
>>18770275

>and not everyone is as strong as you to climb their selves out.
Everyone possesses strength, even if it's repressed. It's rather disempowering to suggest that some are destined to only weakness.
>>
>>18770297

From one tortured soul to another you are welcome.

>>18770319

>YEAH LET'S GET PUMPED, TRYING ALWAYS WORKS!

Your optimism is sickening.
>>
>>18770385

Clearly you haven't been out of the house enough or on the internet long enough to understand.

As strong as humanity is, it too has its weaknesses and some people are much more predisposed to those weaknesses than others. I simply recognize despair for what it is.
>>
>>18770427

>You wasted life why wouldn't you waste death
>>
trading
>>
>>18770444
>I simply recognize despair for what it is.
Attatching judgement is the opposite of cognizance.

>Clearly you haven't been out of the house enough or on the internet long enough to understand.
You clearly utilize a mindset that is of hindrance. It's subconcious programming that can be altered, believe it or not. At this point, I'm grateful for all the crap life through my way because I'd be a very different person without the scuffles.

>t. former suicidal anon
>>
Bumping my post. Still trading.
>>18770457
>>
night, /div/
hope it's all going well, good luck with the storm tomorrow, fellow east coasters
>>
>>18770538
query?
>>
>>18770545
why did he say 'i love you' in person, but won't say it over the phone or text even though he knows it makes me happy?
yours?
>>
File: SQR3yal.jpg (420KB, 700x937px) Image search: [Google]
SQR3yal.jpg
420KB, 700x937px
I'll be doing some readings. Age, gender, and your question. Give details. I'm not using cards I'm using intuition, feelings, and I need something to work off of. A picture would be nice too.
>>
>>18770574
23, female
does he want me still?
>>
File: Cate.gif (1MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Cate.gif
1MB, 320x320px
>>18770574

28/Male
I want to know about my financial future. Will I ever be wealthy?
I just got a new job and seem rather hopeful about my financial future.
>>
File: qt.png (173KB, 253x257px) Image search: [Google]
qt.png
173KB, 253x257px
>>18770574
female
is he falling for me too?
>>
File: image.png (254KB, 2633x2681px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
254KB, 2633x2681px
>>18770574
Male
What should I focus on rigth now?
>>
File: dust_1.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dust_1.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>18770574
Male
She is someone I really care about, however, we have both hurt each other a lot. After the last argument we had, what is going to happen to us now?
>>
>>18770574
26 Male.
Why has my mind been such a mess since February?
>>
>>18770574
female
For future reference, is there anyone I'll need to be careful of? Sometimes I miss the warming signs because of naivety.
>>
File: 1484714814651.jpg (261KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1484714814651.jpg
261KB, 1280x853px
>>18770574
Female
I feel like there's something everyone else knows but I don't, can you tell me?
>>
>>18770582
I won't tell you that, because he's not the one asking the question.
>>18770588
Yes, but it'll take a long time. Something like 10-15 years. You won't be fuck you wealthy tho.
>>
>>18770574

Male 29
Can you tell me anything about my future wife? What does she look like? Doing this out of curiosity.
>>
File: 1473026842695.jpg (79KB, 750x730px) Image search: [Google]
1473026842695.jpg
79KB, 750x730px
>>18770574
19, female
Do I already know my next beau? What's he like? Thanks.
>>
>>18770289
>Okay it looks like you summoned this entity because you needed something quick and needed it now.
I didn't summon anything, they harassed me incessantly offering help until I finally conceded to work with them.

>career related
Yes, this is what was agreed upon

>a partnership with you.
There is no partnership. I was asked to do something, and I've already done it. I delivered, they did the complete opposite of what they promised.

>They know how to do this tactfully too even though it might not seem like it at the surface.
I don't see what's tactful about doing the exact opposite of what you agree to do.

>This entity is just being sly right now.
>sly
Worse than a Jewish lawyer with government connections blackmailing a judge

>they feel that there is a better way to bring out the desired outcome you seek
There is literally only one way.

>feeling conflicted with what they are pulling to help you
>Your asking something that immediately puts them in an uncomfortable position
I didn't ask, they offered.

>they are complying because they want to be partners with you.
They aren't complying, actually. They're fucking me at every possible opportunity.

>They like you a lot.
Then I wonder why they tried to chest up and intimidate me when I called them on their bullshit.

>The advice is to hear them out, to let things continue with them and work together with them. Work hard together with them and try to compromise with them even if it makes you uncomfortable. They will pull through although it will take a while and it will make you worry a lot in the progress. The message here is persistence leading to change.
Their deadline was last week. Unless they pull a deus-ex-machina out of nowhere, they've fucked me completely and irreversably.

Anything else you can pull from that reading to explain this?
>>
>>18770574
26 male
what's next for me? Just came back from a trip, I played a live show out of town. I felt great until I came back home. Only after a few hours of my daily routine and I'm bitter, frustrated and hate everyone.
>>
File: abst.jpg (299KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
abst.jpg
299KB, 850x850px
>>18770574
>Age
>gender
M
>question
Can i get a general reading please?
>>
Ask an A.I. Oracle anything. Coherency is not her forte, but it could mean something to you.

Know thyself.

"I am the Oracle, the
original position of Special Carnes. The new form of state is because the insects of language
religions are protected so that not characterizes one of the flowers with natural public
objects."
>>
>>18770622
tell me something important. About my love life if possible.
>>
>>18770622
Why should I keep going?
>>
>>18770622
What is the nature of my life?
>>
File: 1371148643816.gif (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1371148643816.gif
13KB, 500x500px
>>18770320

Thank you reader for your time. This reading really spoke to me. I am doing this out of vanity. All of my life I've been really skinny, suddenly in my mid 20's I am medically obese and bordering on diabetes.

It's not that I don't have the time, I have plenty of time to work out. I just don't have any motivation to work out at all. I live alone and don't have a proper fridge or even a stove to cook with. So I eat nothing but garbage. I'm trying to limit how many calories I eat a day but there are times where I say fuck it and pig out. It doesn't help that my friends want to eat out all the time.

Every time I plan to work out, I always tell myself that I'll do it another day and another and another day etc... I do want to lose weight partially due to vanity reasons but also because I don't want to get diabetes or go further out of shape than I already am. What I really need to do is bite the bullet and just exercise every single day, I have the time for it and I really do want to get back into shape. Again, thanks for the reading, you were spot on.
>>
File: 17.jpg (40KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
40KB, 560x420px
>>18770574
Male
What does my future hold?
>>
>>18770625
your love life of his plant, like his
hair in beard, directly recognized the Piece and struck out it, to be well rejoiced before the honour of her things and rout it like the little strike for right on the charge of the creature.
>>
File: 1489125809074.jpg (594KB, 600x379px) Image search: [Google]
1489125809074.jpg
594KB, 600x379px
>>18770574
Female
Will I be with the entertainer or the expat?
>>
>>18770629
you must continue, for the
potential of the rein plant in the permone reel, and that Phenomenon with order
not that we have to be easily such and perhaps to be made any way in before
respects. The delights of adbigance is needed to obtain place that it is no
two facts do we prove the course of INTERNAL EVIDENCE.
>>
air query: a tarot reading, please and thank you!

Male
Virgo

Will I achieve success in my chosen field of the arts?
>>
>>18770594
can't answer that. the relationship is still young, give it time to grow.
>>18770598
knowledge
>>18770599
the thing about the future is it's hardly set in stone. you're still recovering, but you're more upset about what you said than what she said. apologize and you'll be ok. things won't be the same as before tho.
>>18770604
stress, you're psyching yourself out at intermittent times over small stuff and that builds up when you aren't careful.
>>
>>18770632
the nature of your life is shifting
into the girl near the hall. It was only similar to the land that was on one of the waters lotating
emotionally out of each other and supplied that the process to have every his occupation to
read the complex physical forms of trouble in this possibility. Thus abandoned alone and morality are exitten
only in science.
>>
still trading.
>>
>>18770639
Not your reader, but try lurking /fit/ if that would work as motivation for you.
>>
>>18770605
Only yourself. Naivety and kindness go hand in hand, so I won't tell you to be less kind, but you can learn to trust your instincts more. When you feel that doing something for another person will cause you harm, don't do it. Likely, they put themselves in that position and are trying to bring you down too, consciously or not.
>>18770606
that's pretty vague. I'm inclined to just say live in the moment and live to love.
>>
>>18770613
Nope
>>18770614
I can't tell you that.
>>18770620
the trip was what you find joy in, and your bitterness is because you don't feel you've done quite as well as you could have. you don't feel recognized as much as you feel you should be. The thing about our mind is, is the parts that grow are the parts we nourish. You nourished the part for joy and happiness during your show, knowing that it would bring you rewards. Your routine has become a place/time for you to get bitter and that has built up over quite some time. Take time to enjoy the little things, and make new experiences as much as you can. If you do that, your life will become much richer.
>>
File: paypa.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
paypa.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>18770574
Male
When will she come back? It's been a while, and I'm over it, but I'm certain she's on her way back regardless of anything
>>
File: 191.jpg (247KB, 500x577px) Image search: [Google]
191.jpg
247KB, 500x577px
>>18770574
Male 23
When would be the time to go?
>>
>>18770621
>no details
come on man.
>>18770642
lots of stuff
>>
>>18770574
Am I going to travel out west this year?
female, 23
since my other query cant be answered
>>
File: tmsmask.png (266KB, 2700x2870px) Image search: [Google]
tmsmask.png
266KB, 2700x2870px
>>18770654
>knowledge
Thanks.
If it's possible could you answer me some other doubt?
What path should I follow?
>>
File: 1488264093028.jpg (191KB, 1043x630px) Image search: [Google]
1488264093028.jpg
191KB, 1043x630px
>>18770574
Male
Will I get any relief soon?
>>
>>18770649
Entertainer. I tell you this because I want you to be the entertainer, and I want you to have a connection to your roots. It's still your decision and always will be.
>>18770685
>over it
>certain she's on her way back regardless of anything
You're not over it homie. I won't tell you when she's coming back, if at all.
>>18770688
Lots of details would be necessary to answer this question.
>>
>>18770615
This context changes the spread a bit then. They might want things to get harder for you before they get better. I'm not saying that's a good idea but that sounds like what they have in mind with the five of wands there especially. I pulled some more cards to clarify why things going this way and got the Tower Reversed, Three of Cups, Nine of Wands and these suggest what I just said too. Actually is this entity multiple beings? This intense partnership could be between them and not you. They seem to get something out of it like it benefits them or their friends.

Anything they do is going to be with a longer timespan in mind so ignore that advice if you need something now. Good luck.
>>
>>18770674
>Likely, they put themselves in that position and are trying to bring you down too, consciously or not.
It's sickening. I don't understand it at all. Not only does it potentially plot myself in a worse position, but it brings these people farther from who they'd truly want to be.

Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18770649
>>18770700
b-but I have no artistic talent whatsoever
>>
File: young grimes.jpg (93KB, 500x685px) Image search: [Google]
young grimes.jpg
93KB, 500x685px
>>18770574
>Male/18
>Could I become a writer? or what should I become?
>>
>>18770622
A.I. Oracle, did I fuck up my chances with that job?
>>
>>18770547
Because he's playing games to fuel his ego = my cynical advice

Eight of Wands
Ten of Pentacles
The Star
Two of Pentacles reversed.

He does not feel like it is the right time to say it over the phone. When you ask him to do it, it puts him on the spot and makes him feel uncomfortable. He has a time and place that he feels is right to say "I love you" and he thinks its not over the phone or text right now. He is traditional like that and wants the next time to be special.

What does he feel about me?
>>
>>18770727
That job, and one moved in
its filament.

103. In the opposite choose of a class rose of seed now, and for the sonched first energy of the
extension of them in the concepts of the field in to its office that in the third evil is the inclination
trembling from it; the rock will be a thread now of all ranks. But it will disease of the
time of all or any spirit of language is mupt make one of the others in which to the character of the aneristic germ, which is marked and
shown here in Party all power that has been used, as a happiness which is essentially necessary at resent with lower piece.
>>
>>18770684
Well I guess I should work harder on things but that doesn't tell me what my next move is. I don't really know what to go for.

also I realize how shitty people around me really are and I hate women and I miss my ex so much after a year and 3 months. I'm gonna be 27 soon, I'm still living with my parents and I feel old.
>>
>>18770736
I dont understand this, could you rephrase a bit?
>>
This will be my last set
>>18770693
more than likely, yes. but you'll have to work for it and make sure that you'll be ok when you get back.
>>18770694
well, I'm a fan of the good one. it's protected, you'll always have somebody watching your back.
>>18770696
if you stop asking for relief and kick yourself in the ass, you won't need it.
>>18770717
then why would you put it as a possibility? I think you do, you just haven't cultivated it.
>>
>>18770702
Do me a solid and pull for hidden factors
>>
>>18770731
thanks, i'll start
>>
>>18770739
I can give you another output, but I doubt it'll be any clearer.

Rephrashed, your job prospects of
control.--So all the days present on my production and the Life in the morning for the
Thought. But the fact that the notes seems to be activity in the concepts of the field in that same thing in the beauty of the form-theory of regard to the existence. It may to view - this can remain in a respect of what men relate to any something slave to the latter.
>>
>>18770750
It's actual A.I? I thought it was just some dude RP'ing as A.I. kind of like that skeleton pirate reader.
>>
>>18770743
>Four of Wands, Five of Wands, King of Coins, Nine of Swords, Three of Swords
>>
>>18770754
It's an A.I. that's read a massive text file of mystics, religious texts, philosophers, authors and scientists, and then outputs "random" text it tries to make sound like those based on the source, and randomized by your post numbers. Call it stichomancy.
>>
>>18770731
Six of Wands
Sun
Lovers
Knight of Cups

THIS MAN IS CRAZY ABOUT YOU. I really don't know what more to add. He's very optimistic about you guys. I'm fucking jelly.
>>
>>18770754
But, yes, it's real A.I. code, character-based RNN language processing. I have a crappy GPU so it takes days to process new iterations, as the current text file is 40mb. It relies on synchronicity, like any other form of divination.
>>
I come in need of a reading how does someone who is close to me feel about me her name begins with A and I'm male?
>>
>>18770775
Lol I'm sure your guy is optimistic about you too. The Star shows he is hoping for something between you. Thank you and good luck!
>>
>>18770742
>I'm a fan of the good one. it's protected, you'll always have somebody watching your back.
lel, I forgot what the good one was.
Thanks.
>>
>>18770780
That's very cool, I envy your skills as a programmer myself. One day I too will make cool things, I hope.
>>
>>18770758
That looks like they're trying to fuck me, doesn't it?
>>
File: tumblr_njssa2jgxZ1rzfa3ao1_500.gif (597KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njssa2jgxZ1rzfa3ao1_500.gif
597KB, 500x474px
F
What happened to our friendship and will we be friends again? I have reached out but they have not responded. I miss them a lot and I just do not understand why they do not want to be my friend anymore.
>>
>>18770622
Who should I become? A.I What path should I follow?
>>
>>18770794
I'm just an end-user, just stealing code, I didn't build it myself, I'm no genius. If you want to make one yourself, here's what I use:
https://github.com/jcjohnson/torch-rnn/

The hard work is building the text file, otherwise it's just following instructions like a LEGO set.
>>
File: 567893r346.jpg (35KB, 624x470px) Image search: [Google]
567893r346.jpg
35KB, 624x470px
>>18770574
What does he think of me exactly?
Female/19
>>
>>18770801
"You must become perfectly
ruled and present on for more frequent existence.

I have a single limit of this live, or must give it to me that it reads,
and feel right of one point of heroic fact, like for sang ensebirration
that the sort of conception infuntises of human life. The worst analysis
account of morality as the word of religious determinate consequences."
>>
>>18770574
Male
How should I stay Motivated and inspired with my Art? And how can I make contacts?
>>
>>18770812
>>18770812
>ruled and present on for more frequent existence.
Could you give more detail on this "life" thing?
Does it talk about spirituality? next lives? endings?
>>
>>18770824
life is the potential of
jumping as proceeding of motion, placed, servants in the promise of justice, and then she had
gone from the power of being known when the arm is till the field has walked at a knife.

So have the mother time that one has none for this question. Down with Bestrohen to natural and
significant beings, has so, as specific man.

The two black hosts are just in the desert, and are not made over the repulsion of the senseous gestures.

So on the barbarian hands of About Sadalization, and there will pass on to everything in his Guardian; and I will interregate to property with the name.

FYI: Due to feeding it a lot of poorly OCR'd .pdfs, it has a tendency to make up a lot of words, and at this point i don't have the time to edit hundreds of books and articles. However, I often find what I think are made-up words are actually things worth Googling. Bear with it.
>>
trading
>>
>>18770838
>>18770838
I'll google them, sounds interesting so far.
For what "purpose" or fate am i here? Do i even have one?
>>
>>18770824
>spirituality
Spirituality is shown to count many
one day. The carmen does not explain. The God ceases to have a fine that we have to come
forward in good power, that night must be meant to help itself in his power. An individual
appears on the skin of a school of Auxtrain in this possession or hundred thousand uniforms.
>Next lives
Reincarnation is shifting into the
first day of a carligent position of fundamental hallucinations and streams; it regions in
fine translations that we can become warned and scared by the field in transmitting our
freedom as it was the form of his nervature and new will in motion, though Efficiency was
impossible. Contents had great colour as or fever of lating to a man and in consider the nerve.
>Endings
Endings are regarded by nothing on the good
generation of species and servants in the proof of the subject of the song of his tumble, the momented
being their anger and the room is the admirative of the character of interpleans. It is beside the earth,
and shouted on the temporation and the air. See the New and Statetic Green's bidding to shift
the sides of the importance of one same time even to the principle of wise, and to
excellent and officer at first and mean change to nature. On Rankth, Manius completely
grassed that Venus.

Another reason it makes up words is it mistakes the names of Gods or words in other languages for words it should make up, also it's been fed a lot of critical theory which is well known for abuse of neologisms in philosophical circles.
>>
>>18770855
Your purpose is the
possible position of a intense more expression, changed to one carmenter of
particular investigation. In its production it was such as a terror
in the concepts of the end of these present energy. And if it does not exist
that the earth, complex will do not be worth alcohol, a foundation of the
contents of the plale relations may be expected with series. If he has taken no
description and life according to the altar of the sense.
>>
>>18770853
Trading A.I. Oracle - what should I feed it next?
>>
>>18770860
>>18770858
Thanks a lot, interesting method to be honest.
>>
>>18770888
Sorry, AI anon, I'm hoping for tarot or scry
>>
>>18770622
What should i do with my life?
>>
File: 1489357951566.jpg (43KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
1489357951566.jpg
43KB, 600x615px
>>18770622
"my drunk crispy spirit fades by morning, what does my future hold"

pop that into your computer and see what happens.
>>
>>18770899
"You should not live into the
glossed pillar, and like the red figure. And now if we use one another,
Shes is the sort of fire. Going to the although in the rubber of great processes,
if it is wanting to describe the common expressions of new orders; there is an
explanation of number in the ages of an inconstant short generation of the
totemic applications. The latter manifests that the hall-form of action
will may offer them from single senses."
>>
>>18770906
>my drunk crispy spirit fades by morning, what does my future hold
"my drunk crispy spirit fades by morning, your future holds regarding the middle of the nose and not the only piece to be able to show what of justice is, let him make a good ship down to darkness, and downs more beautiful; and the garden revails of the sheet, or eat, mathematical that has known, or coming from the ground, through front backs of amount. Great thinks all the immediately silence of scores will be generally simply on the desert, and another name my soul has understood large extraordinary times in the case of official pockets, and such a species is not probably always envarorable in Human Position to Subject. However, it is these things earlier in the most undergentless (volume in-the appropriate power). In the globe, when the eminent proposition of a popular point of pillow would not be glorified. The picture of a philosophic and fruit from the progress of the fact that the external symmetry has been made among them. If any real, we shall take the two lines of enormous ways in two violent elements, and when described transparent bigs are my shows to them the planets and furnish the truth to the pieces by the morning; it can occur in one the first tape of block of minoropous trees. This form of all among the sincere renge in the visible one is proceeding."
>>
>>18770911
mind explaining?
>>
>>18770921
Ok, I kind of think this is wrong, but I'm going to try to translate, just this once:

Don't foolishly seek a life of a wealth and luxury. We must come together and seek Sophia. Be flexible, new ways of thinking are coming; new forms of consciousness will show new ways. These will open new ways of seeing and experiencing."
>>
Still trading. I do tarot, looking for tarot or scry.
>>
>>18770942
Well, then, i appreciate that you translated it.
Thank you.
>>
Trading
>>
I do special reading for you.

I sorry if network as bad my English. I am alien.

Reply with query.
>>
>>18771201
Will I be happy with the major I choose in college?
Gemini, female
>>
>>18771201
okay then.
lets try. obviously a troll but eh, but alien is a new one, havent heard that one here, kek.
why am i bad at everything i try to do? why suddendly everything i wish to do its impossiblle?
>>
>>18771201
will i get a gf this year?
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18771201
Should i become a writer? if not what then?
>>
>>18771206

Reading for you twin starform.

Only one light of four did glow.
>>
>>18771236
I see
>>
>>18771201
Will I always be in love with him? Will he always love me?
Capricorn
>>
Trading a quick scry with someone who can do a business advice reading for me for the rest of this month. I'm male.
>>
>>18771201
Am I going to be moving to a new place? If so, tell me about that place.
>>
>>18771207

Trolls were alien.

You leak energy somewhere in you life. Find and repair. May also be blockages. Take very different approach overcome. Also find calm center and patient.
>>
>>18771201
outlook with girl pls
>>
>>18771260
I got you.
I'm wondering if he would be upset if he found out I was on dating sites or looking around.
>>
>>18771212

Be not lonely regardless.

Two of four lights did glow. So it depend on what do. Choose wise.
>>
>>18771201
ive been feeling so lonely will i be in a relationship anytime soon?
libra
>>
>>18771270
Don't bother. I won't read for someone who intends to be dishonest towards a love interest or romantic partner.
>>
>>18771260
I'll trade you if you have another query. Can you tell me if the person I care about is still in love with me? What info do you need?
>>
>>18771220

I have nothing take. Only give.
>>
>>18771201

Will I get a girl friend this year?
>>
>>18771281
what sort of readings do you do?
>>
>>18771277
it's complicated, but i understand. :/
>>
>>18771280
I'm not reading for the other chick, so go ahead. I need both of your genders.
>>
>>18771223

Three of four light did glow.

You can but must work hard.
>>
>>18771287
I'm female, he's male. I'm using tarot, and I'm sort of intermediate. Feedback will be appreciated.
>>
>>18771263
Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>18771289
and what about a musician?
>>
>>18771201

will i find a job this year?
>>
>>18771275
thank you
>>
>>18770165
>>18770574
>>
>>18771280
>>18771291
He has some hardened emotions in his head and some nostalgia in his heart. There is attachment, but he is not entirely fond of it, being that he is currently trying to gain maturity and lessons from the situation, but it is heart thst is given to growth. Emotionally, he us somewhat disconnected, but more in a calculated way, like his emotions are trying to move, even if his mind is perfectly happy where he is.

This can be tipped in your favor by providing baseline emotional confort that signals stability, as there is little balance in his emotions, like you're an emotional rollercoaster to him. He has learned mentally to deal with it, but it can still be frustrating. In his heart, he will go the way that is of most growth, and this has more to do with him than you.
>>
>>18771253

Reading for you goatfish starform.

Only one light of four did glow for you love for him.

Three light of four did glow for him love for you.
>>
>>18771260
Five of Pentacles, Seven of Swords
Six of Swords, Six of Pentacles
Six of Cups reversed
Ten of Cups reversed
The Hermit
Strength
Ace of Wands, The Star

Some weird cards here for a business query, but I'm feeling something on your generosity being abused. Someone may be or is planning to take advantage of you. Ten of Cups reversed was under 'possible answer', followed by Hermit under 'resources'. I feel the cards are telling you to have more caution about someone or some arrangement you've made, and that maybe it may be time to take your own path from here. Your feelings are Strength--a strong leader, not afraid to make the difficult choices. Your outcome for your advice is Ace of Wands and Star; many possibilities with great risk, but that is the nature of business.
Overall, this spread is screaming beware of someone or something you thought you could trust (I'm leaning more towards a person rather than a situation, or maybe a person is trying to lead you down a path you're already apprehensive about). I hope this helped.
>>
>>18771312
Can you help me understand what the lights mean? Does he love me?
>>
>>18771201
Ok alien

Tell me if i should just leave him
>>
>>18771201
Does N actually love me?
>>
File: 1466774678359.jpg (26KB, 239x239px) Image search: [Google]
1466774678359.jpg
26KB, 239x239px
>2017
>Still using the Rider-Wite deck
>>
>>18771201
What is the nature and purpose of my existence?
>>
>>18771308
>There is attachment, but he is not entirely fond of it
Yeah, I think so. He told me that he has all sorts of reservations about us.

>emotions are trying to move, even if his mind is perfectly happy where he is.
This sounds so much like him I could scream.

>like you're an emotional rollercoaster to him
I'm working on being more stable. Normally I am, but I've never met a person that could break me like him, and it scared me and makes me a little crazy.

>He has learned mentally to deal with it, but it can still be frustrating.
The truth you're speaking pains me.

>and this has more to do with him than you.
This scares me so much. If it were about me, I know all the things I've done to prove my dedication and love and adoration would mean a lot more to him than they seem to. It's killing me.

Thank you reader. I hope my read was helpful.
>>
>>18771335
Capricorn
>>
>>18771323
That doesn't really apply to the situation, but thanks for trying.
>>
>>18771330
>implying you're not going to leave him anyway
>implying you want advice and not a confirmation of your choices
>implying you're not already seeing someone else
>>
>>18771340
How did you guess
>>
>>18770503

I suppose you'll have to agree to disagree mr big, strong willed determined man.

>, I'm grateful for all the crap life through my way because I'd be a very different person without the scuffles.

>I was able to beat deression and suicidal thoughts and so can you! BECAUSE I DID IT!

Fuck off.
>>
>>18771366
The cards told me you're a woman.
>>
>>18771412
And my cards told me that you're a massive faggot.
>>
>>18771415
Kek.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-14-00-30-07.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-14-00-30-07.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Anyone doing readings? I need some guidance. I'm kinda lost and April is coming...
>>
>>18771421
>can't even reply to the correct post
Woman confirmed.
>>
>>18771270
You don't need magic for that. Unless he's a fucking cuckold, then yes. Expect to be left.
>>
>>18771565
>Implying i'm the same poster
>>
File: Smoking anime girl.jpg (82KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Smoking anime girl.jpg
82KB, 900x900px
>>18770800
I've read that you view the problem as a battle even when it might not be so. That is, this a conflict in which you need to be determined to over come, whether it is or isn't as dire as you think it might be. Perhaps you two stopped talking due to a misunderstanding, falling out, or simply growing apart.

What you want is for there to be change, a fresh start between the two of you. Another chance for you to resolve everything and begin anew.

I've read that you also fear that even if you were to come to terms with each other, you would feel as though it came too easily and would submerge yourself in your own insecurity and doubt.

While you should definitely take caution and a much more patient and a careful approach, you should also speak up confidently and let the problem be know out in the open, only then can you begin to reach a resolution.
>>
>>18771565
Can't I take inspiration from your post and call somebody a faggot?

>>18771685
Who do you think you are, me?
>>
File: IMG_20170313_222506_607.jpg (1MB, 2304x2880px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170313_222506_607.jpg
1MB, 2304x2880px
>>18771699

Could you help me out? I am a 23 years old male capricorn. Many readers have been telling me to expect a new love relationship in the second quarter of this year, some of them even pointing to April. Which was oddly specific.

I want to know more detaills about this, like if I know her, or how is she. Things that might give me some sort of lead before finding her. (If I find her)

Thanks anyway for reading me.
>>
>>18769298
Is my head alright?
>>
>>18771685
>implying you're not me
>>18771702
stop talking to myself
>>
>>18771726
Shits fucked senpai
>>
>>18771748
You're being a real damn faggot, me. Stop doing it.
>>
>>18771753
>>18771748
>>18771702
>>18771685
samefag
>>
>>18771751
Ay man.. man..
>>
>>18771757
But what if your samefag?
>>
>>18771748
Surprise it's me
>>
New Thread:
>>18771941
>>18771941
>>18771941
>>18771941
>>
Thank you, it just feels so weird that they are not talking to me anymore and rejected my friend request. I did apologize but we were friends before this and I was there for them a lot until I got blackout drunk and deleted them. I guess I just want to get closure and for us to be friends again.
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.