[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Official /div/ - Divination General For gods sake don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 351
Thread images: 64

File: 1488596267530.jpg (160KB, 1000x1415px) Image search: [Google]
1488596267530.jpg
160KB, 1000x1415px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/div/cord only accessible through personal invite.
Suit of Wands: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW
>>
divination generals ruined /x/
>>
trading
>>
>>18775895
Query
>>
Lurking for any legit, on-topic conversation
>>
>>18775899
i'm just looking for a regular ol' generic love read. i'm single, if it helps for the interpretation part. yours?

>>18775901
here's some shit to get things rolling: how do tarot readers know the card they're hovering over is the one? do readers listen to music when they read, and if they do, what types? what are the easiest and hardest types of queries for readers to read and interpret?
>>
>>18775907
No problem.
I'd like to know if I'll ever travel with L again like we used to?
>>
>>18775907
I'm >>18775901 (not a reader)

Some readers listen to music. The more eccentric ones listen to classical or liturgical music, or they put on som shitty New Age tunes, while others use whatever mainstream music they like. And others don't even bother with music.

Some readers just draw the cards out from the back, but others fan out the cards and choose. I have no clue how they'd know what card they're hovering over, but I wouldn't be surprised if they had marked or rigged tarot decks. Not all do that, but you have to watch for those tricksters that are out to make a quick buck.

As for queries, I imagine that reading online like this would be the hardest, even with whatever info readers ask for. The easier reading, I'd imagine, would be done when face to face with someone so that the reader could read their body language, hear their voice for any emotion, etc.
>>
>>18775907
I have a method of sliding down the deck, grabbing a card from in the top third for first pawn card, middle third for second pawn card and last third for ruler card. I never really meshed with drawing from the top and this method has been what I used from day one, and so my deck as grown with me to put the right cards in the right spot
>>
>>18775911
>ace of cups, seven of swords rx, queen of wands, four of wands, eight of wands, page of cups

yeah, chances are looking pretty high, but you got shit to do before going in. whatever happened in the past to cause you guys to stop traveling together needs to be confronted and fixed. this won't be difficult for you, given you take initiative and have the determination to get shit done. so long as you have the drive, the road will be yours to travel.
>>
>>18775907
Queen of wands
Tower
King of cups
Two of swords
Hierophant

Kinda a weird read here. I just asked the cards about your next relationship. Seems like a destructive one. You'll meet someone that ends up being way more than you've bargained for. The feeling I get is that they're heavy. Your goals simply won't line up, as ultimately you both want different things. Expect an incredible amount of stagnation in the relationship. The Two of Swords is a good cards for descriptions because of how much the imagery plays in to it. The swords are kept apart for now, but eventually they'll meet, and the issues you'll face with this person is that you're both locked and loaded and are simply avoiding the issues, but when you guys finally try to tackle them, it's destructive and messy. The Hierophant in the outcome position actually bodes well for this relationship--it speaks of better times. Things can work out with her person if you remain dedicated to the cause, which is a successful relationship. Best of luck.
>>
>>18775926
Thanks. Thems some nice cards.
>>
>>18775928
thanks. i'm ok at dealing with destructive relationships, so it'll be fine probably. have a nice night, and i hope all goes well with L.
>>
>>18775919
>I have no clue how they'd know what card they're hovering over

for me, my finger feels kind of warm when i'm hovering over it.
>>
>>18775907
I'm >>18775921
>Music
Nah, music distracts me. I prefer to just focus on my breathing or the environment's ambience
>Easiest type of query
For me personally, it's energy connection and future queries. Close second is love queries
>Hardest type of query
Obligatory vague/false queries out of the way, the hardest queries for me personally would be career related ones. Off the top of my head I can only remember 2 that came to me really clear, the rest were very wishy washy or just didn't happen.
>>
File: IMG_20170303_090516_591.jpg (606KB, 2304x4096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170303_090516_591.jpg
606KB, 2304x4096px
>>18775928

May I have one please? I am a 23 years old capricorn a bit worried about April.

You see a number of readers individually have been telling me to expect to star a new relationship with a girl in the second quartwr of the year. Specifically April, however, she seems to be in pain from anxiety and other problems.

I don't know if I'll get to meet her, but I wanted a specific reading about if I actually will meet this woman, and I also wanted to know how is she, how she looks... Like, getting some sort of lead before I find her (if i do)

I know this is oddly specific but I am a bitw worried about it. Anyway, thanks for reading me.
>>
>>18775956
not that anon, but your circumstances sound familiar, i think i might've been one of those readers. i'll pull some cards.

>ten of pentacles rx, ace of pentacles, nine of cups rx, strength rx

there's a chance to meet her, yeah, but you thinking about it so much is just gonna turn you from your fated path. this is why people shouldn't rely on divination so much, but i'm guilty of that too, so i have no room to talk lol. just don't think about it too much, you'll keep worrying about whether that girl is the one, or that one, or maybe even that one a bit to the left. just chill out amigo. clear your mind. if you don't, then the real lady you're fated to be with is just gonna pass you by, because you keep worrying about who exactly it is. i'm probably just gonna feed into your anxiousness by drawing these next 3 cards, but i'm gonna try and give you a lead on what she's like.

>knight of wands, five of swords, six of swords rx

she's somewhat enthusiastic on the surface, loves to have fun, appreciates a good laugh, yknow, all that jazz, but she indeed is in pain from past problems. she's a troubled girl deep down, and is probably on the verge of breaking. don't think about it too much though. you'll probably run into her no matter what, because if i and a number of other readers are telling you that you're gonna meet this girl, then you're probably gonna meet. fate is very fickle, and readings normally only show one path of many, but if you've gotten readings pointing to this girl on multiple occasions, then it's probably meant to be. just let things happen on it's own, don't think about it too much. i'm rooting for you.
>>
I could go for a love reading. I can trade.
>>
I actually wonder how well pendulums work for divination. I mean can it be used for more than yes/no questions? And how the flying fuck is it supposed to work when all a reader does is dangle it from their finger?
>>
>>18776001
right here buddy, i'd be down to trade. i'm in the same boat, looking for a love read about me and my pal. let's call him b. i wanna know if there's hope for something more romancey.

just lemme know if you're single or not & i'll get started.
>>
>>18776004
You can use boards with the alphabet circled around the edge. The center sometimes has a small schry mirror to amplify. The pendulum can actually spell out words using its sway. Mostly you can use it for finding things or yes or no questions but I have seen some incredible spirit work performed with them.
>>
>>18776010
Wait...

>Spirit work
So it's basically like a ouija planchette?
>>
>>18776004
>Can it be used for more than yes/no questions?
Of course. Preferably works best when presented a choice options (A, B, C, D/1, 2, 3, 4, etc)
>And how the flying fuck is it supposed to work when all a reader does is dangle it from their finger?
Same way all divination methods work; 1 part system, 2 part intuition.
>>
>>18776008
I am single currently and thank you. I will start now.
>>
>>18776011
Basically yeah. It's quite a versatile tool.
>>
>>18776012
>Same way all divination methods work; 1 part system, 2 part intuition.
So how exactly does a pendulum work? I mean how do you know that it's not just swaying because you jitter too much?
>>
>>18776017

Clockwise vs. counter-clockwise.

Although studies show it's just jitter or micro-movements, whether conscious or not. Google them.
>>
File: shuffling[1].png (114KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
shuffling[1].png
114KB, 552x414px
>>18776017
I wouldn't know, I don't personally use pendulum. But I guess it comes back to pic related
>>
>>18776008
3 cards for you: Six of Swords, Inverted Ace of Cups, Queen of Wands.

Underneath the bond you share is passion built upon trust. The swords show potential for growth and the Ace of Cups shows the actuality of growth . At this point in time it looks like it could be a possibility! The cards are in your favor.
>>
>>18776020
Thanks for that.

>>18776021
That... That's probably true for pendulums too.
>>
>>18776013
>10 of cups, 8 of pentacles rx, 8 of swords, king of cups

just go for whoever you currently have your eyes on, my dude. if you're just sitting around waiting for the magic to happen on it's own, then that's not gonna get you anywhere. maybe you're dropping hint after hint, or just waiting for junk to happen on it's own, but dude, this is a time you're gonna have to be straight up about what you want. lay it on table: you wanna get smoochy! it might be tough to come out & say it, but if you don't, then you're gonna get no where. i'm rooting for you.

>>18776025
thank you. mighty appreciated.
>>
>>18776029
Thank you so much. I'll stop cowering!
>>
Hijinks still around?
>>
File: lenormandcards2.jpg (131KB, 456x325px) Image search: [Google]
lenormandcards2.jpg
131KB, 456x325px
Doing lenormand readings
Give me relevant genders
Direct query
A song you like
>>
>>18776128
I'm male. She's female.
How will things go for us?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKGtCkM23AI
>>
>>18776137
>How will things go for us?
Snake, Coffin, Mountain
Anon... I... welp... Not good it seems, some lies and betrayal will end things in the long run making the relationship not develop, being stuck, sorry. I hope this wrong...
>>
>>18776128
male
what should i focus on to develop myself better?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO1rMeYnOmM
>>
>>18776128
Her feelings for me?
https://youtu.be/A1m9STA-N-w
>>
>>18776153
>what should i focus on to develop myself better?
Sun, Owls, Whip
Being more optimistic in your relations, see the bright side of things, talk more share your ideas and things you're passionate about. Whip could also indicate some physical activity where you can also connect with other people, like martial arts.
>>
>>18776162
>Her feelings for me?
Anchor, Child, Scythe
She feels safe with you, and a love is blooming but there's a possibility of a sudden separation
>>
>>18776128
Will I succeed in my new job I recently started?
Male
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m4SBGLtJvPo
>>
>>18776128
I'm male, she's female
Will my unrequited crush ever return? If anything a light on lovelife soon??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nco_kh8xJDs
>>
>>18776128

how does he really feel about me? i'm female
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Arlexi0RRu8
>>
>>18776177
>Will I succeed in my new job I recently started?
Garden, Mountain, Fox
You'd do well if you start making some networking, right connections because it's very likely some people will try to put some barriers, and be careful about lies (yours and others) from those who seems to be overly friendly.
>>
>>18776194
Got it - sounds alright overall to me, just got to be smart here, put in the effort and avoid the sneaky foxes. Thank you for your reading, all the best to you!
>>
>>18776194
https://vimeo.com/79815584
Female
How will the trip go with my friends?
>>
>>18776178
>Will my unrequited crush ever return? If anything a light on lovelife soon??
Moon, Stork, Lilies
The Moon by itself is a big yes, she's going to reciprocate and make the move. I'd say it's going to be a sudden move. Are you the older one? There's an indication of an older man influence, also intimacy.
>>
>>18776218
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=41P8UxneDJE
How does he feel towards me?
Female
>>
>>18776181
>how does he really feel about me? i'm female
Mice, Whip, Bear
This isn't a nice combination I'm afraid, by the look of it, it's anxious, conflictant and somehow intimidated
>>
>>18776128
I'm male, she's female. Love query. What advice do the cards have for me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi-S9lrnLZ8
>>
>>18776237

but why would he feel that way :( i don't get it. he certainly doesn't act like he feels that way...thank you for the reading
>>
>>18776128

I am male, I like females
I feel lonely yo, is there any romance for me anytime soon?

https://youtu.be/ZPCAvzIFY-s
>>
>>18776200
Thanks for the feedback anon, I hope it all goes well with you. Good luck.

>>18776242
>but why would he feel that way
Anchor, Fox, Bouquet
Oh ok, I'll make one spread to try to help you, I don't know what's the nature of your relationship with him... Perhaps he's feeling stuck and wants to be free to do stuff on his own, not being tied or having a different type of relationship (maybe an open one?) yet keeping the appearances with you.

>>18776207
>>18776236
>>18776240
>>18776262
I'm sorry anons, I'm running late and I have to go now, hopefully another reader will show up and you can query them. Wish you all a good day.
>>
don't need a reading but an interpretation.

I asked the cards if people respected me and my skills and what they thought of me. I got the following cards :

Emperor
Seven of Cups
Two of Cups
Nine of Cups
Six of Wands

I think the spread done was celtic cross but I am not 100%, it was a 5 card spread
>>
>>18776274

an open relationship? wut? no, he's not interested in those. thanks but i don't think it sounds accurate
>>
>>18776218
>Are you the older one?
Yes. I'm like 3 years older. I awaited for a long time hope she come back to her senses, but it seems like I'm long forgotten.
>>
>>18775883

I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief.
>>
I would like a general card reading please. My birthdate is 01/18/1984 not sure if you need any other info
>>
>>18776332

Celtic cross uses more cards

You asked a yes/no question and you don't understand tarot at all

You don't tell us what position the cards are in, no relevant information

Try reading some more guides..
>>
File: Football head.jpg (9KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
Football head.jpg
9KB, 260x194px
Does being sick interfere with reading?

I feel like this cold is fucking up my divination.
>>
>>18775883
Link to previous thread:
>>18771941
>>
>>18776671

Probably fucks up your ability to focus, I know I can't concentrate for shit when I'm sick
>>
File: reborn.png (74KB, 515x516px) Image search: [Google]
reborn.png
74KB, 515x516px
I use a self made astrological deck and random reading of books and my notes, willing to read any bullshit that you guys ask

>>18776671
Of course your physical state interfere with everything
>>
Trading

How does this relationship contribute to my path and should I let it pan out or take action one way or another?
>>
>>18776753
"You can say what you want, do what you need, no need to be restricted to a therapeutic method."

"The dead-lock about deaths has ended"

The cards say it's souding chaotic but full of power through emotional connection which will bear amazing fruits in the future, even though after some difficulties.

I want one related to housing and where I'm going to live.
>>
>>18776708
How do I find my career call?
>>
>>18776708
should i do something about my spirituality?
>>
>>18776708
Relationship read please
>>
Is there a pregnancy in my future
>>
File: 1487556886786s.jpg (5KB, 249x219px) Image search: [Google]
1487556886786s.jpg
5KB, 249x219px
>>18776708
General reading please

Virgo
Female
26 yrs old
>>
>>18776856
You already know what you want even though it seems to be a big fight, too hard. Take that fight.
"Awareness on a black hole dies terribly. On a naked singularity, it creates new possibilities"

>>18776863
Only with something else. It seems you are in a good place and only needs companionship in the path, someone you already know.
"Why do you exist? To make what has to happen, happen."

>>18776890
You are moving too slow and will end up with emotional problems. Take out that sloth, stop being too intellectual, act in a controlled but steady pace in a loyal and friendly way.

"There are now subcategories of hackerspaces, like those for kids"
>>
>>18776911
depends,let's date tonight?
>>
>>18776708
general?
>>
File: bdea0a44106476a33b380ae3ec5cfc95.jpg (133KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bdea0a44106476a33b380ae3ec5cfc95.jpg
133KB, 800x1200px
>>18776920
You are on a waiting moment of doing things with caution even though you are internally aware of the power of creating possibilities that you have.
"To see the infinity inside someone's eyes: it's not actually there, it's a reflection of you."

>>18776947
The path that you are is full of suffering, do things in a new and inspired way, in a steady and consistent pace.
" - Are you going to destroy everything that I was?
- Yes
- You are the kindest of them all."
>>
File: 1479576653334.jpg (32KB, 286x281px) Image search: [Google]
1479576653334.jpg
32KB, 286x281px
I'll be performing up to three tarot readings within the next three hour span after this post.

>Notes: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail; Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors is what I mean by detail (exempli gratia, professional project, financial situation). I am slow, and will refuse to read for you if you fail to meet *ALL* the guidelines and requisites in one post. Any unacceptable requests will be skipped and ignored.

Guidelines:

>1: No death queries
>2: No binary queries (Queries that have yes or no answers)
>3: No next gf/bf/romantic partner queries
>4: No vague/unclear/badly written/unintelligible queries
>5: No generic/general queries, specific questions *only*
>6: One question/thing to be read for per query (Asking for more than one thing to be read even if it is similar/related/rephrased in the query results in automatic disqualification)
>7: No queries over 140 characters long. (Gender/Dark Secret text *do not* count towards 140 character limit, everything else *does*)
>8: Be detailed, but concise
>9: Use proper punctuation and sentence structure. There's a difference in meaning between "Helping Jack off a horse" and "Helping Jack, off a horse"
____

Requisites:

>Gender:

>A Unique Drawing Done by You Representing Your Current State of Mind: (A snapshot of a physical drawing, or something done in MSPaint/GIMP is fine. It only has to be something you made.)

>A Dark Secret About Yourself: (exempli gratia, robbed some girl scouts, jerk off to gore, punched a kid in the back of the head at an amusement park)

>Query:
>>
>>18776708
I'd like to know if a a bad person from my past will be seen for what they truly are?

Female
Taurus
UK
Initial L

Thank you
>>
>>18776984
I don't quite get it but thank you regardless
>>
Doing some short tarot readings. Give me your gender and query. Feedback would be appreciated.
>>
>>18777004
female
general?
guidance on what I should do for my well being and a journey that is good for me
>>
File: 1424119505.jpg (125KB, 962x642px) Image search: [Google]
1424119505.jpg
125KB, 962x642px
>>18776987
>>
>>18777008
Seven of Pentacles, Nine of Wands, Temperance rv.

Take your time noting down your goals and your beliefs as to where you will end up in your life. Be patient with what you work, and focus on planting down seeds that would surely grow into something big in the future. That means long-term planning and potential need to work with the material, jobs and what not, will be needed. It may not be easy, but keep your balance and yourself in check during this process; you need to be sure and certain and yourself for now.
>>
>>18777021
thank you so much
>>
>>18777004
Male
How will my short term career play out? Will I be able to start working somewhere I'll be happy?
>>
>>18777004
male
I have some psychic ability?
>>
>>18777004
female
love reading. what does L feel about me?
>>
>>18777004
Fem
What does this "E" guy feel about me?
>>
File: 897980.png (21KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
897980.png
21KB, 800x600px
>>18776987

Male

I've been a bit kleptomaniac, once have hit a girl in the head since she wouldn't exchange places in the classroom.

I'd like to know where I'm going to live in the future.
>>
>>18776990
You've got Chiron, Virgo, Capricorn and a Solar Eclipse.
It's time to heal your mind and let go of the past.
"It's the basis of a new culture"
>>
>>18776708

Male
Dark secret: Time ago I jerked off once on CP that a friend passed to me in a USB memory

Query: I'm delaying moving to a new city for new opportinities of job because I'm fighting with some personal issues while I'm still in my city. It's better to let go this personal issues and move to a new city or I'll have a good outcome if I keep fighting with my personal problems here in my city?
>>
>>18777035
:)

>>18777038
Eight of Cups, The Hanged Man, The Hierophant.

You're very likely to say ''ah, fuck this'' and drop it entirely. You won't be too dismayed by the fact that things aren't moving the way you expected to or wanted to, but you'll know for the next time to not do such a thing. Nobody likes wasting time on repeated mistakes, after all. You'll learn though.

>>18777043
The Devil rv, Two of Pentacles, The Tower.

As it may be with most psychic abilities, yours is one that's locked up and hidden within you. Most are capable of psychic feats, but their life or preconceptions deny them the right to get close with what they really are. You may need to change or burrow through what's within you to find out. There's no way anyone else or I can help you with this, besides you meditating and reaching within.

>>18777044
Seven of Cups rv, Six of Wands, The Empress rv.

He feels that you could be someone he could get close to and perhaps do something along the lines of a relationship, even if he isn't sure of your capability of staying balanced and actually maintain the relationship together with him. He feels that, yes, but yet because of that one thing he isn't sure if he should go for you or not. This is under the presumption that you're asking in regards of ''lovey'' feels.
>>
>>18777058

Ooops, I made a mistake, This query is for
>>18776987

Sorry first reader
>>
>>18777004
Male
How do I get together with this qt from school that I've been thinking about?
>>
>>18777056
Thank you. That makes a lot of sense.
I've had the same reading once or twice for the same question. It never says they'll die in a fire though :-/ Damn shame ahaha.
>>
>>18777060
>he isn't sure if he should go for you or not.

well, he has a girlfriend right now but i kinda think he likes me a bit. he keeps teasing me and fucking up my emotions lol thank you so much <3
>>
>>18777060

Im the 3rd one

Supposing I unlock these skills, what they would be about?
>>
>>18777048
Seven of Pentacles rv, Three of Swords rv, The Tower.

I can't even tell what he feels about you. That in some ways could be your answer; either he doesn't know, he doesn't want to feel or he feels absolutely nothing. A bad spread overall for asking about feelings.

>>18777072
Ten of Swords rv, The Hanged Man, Five of Cups.

You don't, at least for now. The best approach to this is to wait for now. There's something else that must happen or show itself before you'll be able to really do anything with this qt.3.14 of yours. You're more likely to be disappointed anyway, be it when going for her or not.
>>
>>18777085
>>18777048
Oh well. Thanks.
>>
>>18777004
female
love reading and advice please thank you
>>
>>18777060
First reading, thanks.
>>
>>18777082
It would explain the sharp ''stop'' feeling upon the reversal of the Empress then. He's not going to budge, even if he may think that you're someone he'd get along with.

>>18777084
The World, Five of Pentacles, Three of Cups rv.

Escape and retreat from this world. Be it astral projection or some kind of a way to detach yourself from this realm, I can't say. I'm already potentially stretching it a bit with just trying to tell that from three card spreads, but that would be the vague gist of it.

>>18777093
Nine of Wands rv, Six of Wands rv, Page of Cups rv.
Ace of Cups, Two of Wands, Three of Cups rv.

Not in much luck with love, are you? No idea if things will move along, whether an opportunity will come up for something great to happen, and no potential knight in white, shining armor upon a similarly white horse. Don't lose hope. Open yourself up emotionally and see that there's things that may happen in the future, good things. Don't be too brought down by other people or think or feel what they say or believe, just focus on yourself and what you feel may be right. In other words, be less jaded. You'll be fine.
>>
please help, does anyone have info on reading from a standard playing card deck? absolutely everything i find is geared towards a tarot deck, except something called the "mystic test book" from the 1800s in which i can't really parse the english enough to understand the instructions.
>>
>>18777105
>Not in much luck with love, are you?

:') True. Thank you...
>>
>>18777116
http://www.serenapowers.com/playingcards2.html

The very first site that pops up on google, even if it may be a bit tacky. Otherwise, google the term ''cartomancy'', for that's the proper term for divination with playing cards. You should find many guides and explanations on how to work with normal sets of playing cards.
>>
>>18777004
female
will romance happen with v and me?
>>
>>18777085
Thank you
>>
>>18777116

You assign your own values to each of the cards. The minor arcana mostly convert over to playing cards, but it's still 4 cards short from a complete transferal if it really bothers you. Though, I suppose you could just remedy that by adding in some extra Jokers and giving them an identifier to which suit they belong.
>>
>>18777004
female
love reading for this month
>>
>>18777123
Can you read cartomancy for yourself, because once i read that you can not. Also how many cards in a deck?
>>
>>18777105

>Escape and retreat from this world.

That seems pretty cool if achieved. like stalk people directly or mess around. thanks
>>
>>18777124
King of Pentacles rv, Seven of Pentacles, Four of Pentacles rv.

It may either take far too much time until any kind of romance will happen, or you may find yourself in the situation of being lead on repeatedly until you pretty much give up. You could still hope and expect for some romance and perhaps see if you can work your way towards it, but as I said, either it'll take too long, you may be lead on, or once it happens it fades away.

>>18777129
Temperance rv, Queen of Swords, King of Cups.

If you have a potential love interest, then things may get more awkward or unbalanced between the two of you. Overall, I don't see you finding love or having too much love; you're too detached or away from any kind of possibilities. Even if there may be a King in the picture, he cannot get close to you when you're like this.

>>18777130
Yes, you can read both tarot and cartomancy and any kind of other divination method for yourself. It's simply the matter of discarding your own ego, which is an issue for most diviners. Normal playing card decks have 52 cards.
>>
>>18777004
Female, love reading between me and "A" please.
>>
>>18777143
The Devil rv, Knight of Wands, The World.

He definitely does have the drive and the interest, but it's nothing deep. However, things may change along with this person and flip over upside down. I am not sure if the last part is more him getting together with you, or him getting together with someone else. It does seem to be the case of him deciding on whether things will move along or not. You don't have much of a choice, and whatever happens, you'll have to deal with it.
>>
>>18777123
thanks, i'll try the guide. didn't realize cartomancy meant normal ones, i thought it was still for tarot. thanks again.

>>18777128
this is helpful, thanks! i have several decks of regular cards, so if i mark them, i can just assign them as my "tarots"?
>>
>>18777004
male
is there any potential relationship between me and J?
>>
>>18777004
frmale
is he jeallous
>>
>>18775941
Me too. Also, there is some visualisation involved. I fan out my cards before drawing. How do you feel about all the people asking for love readings on here. I feel like there must be more to their lives than relationships. Like, there's a reason every play Shakespeare wrote with love as the main topic ended terribly. Not saying it's bad, and I happen to be in a healthy relationship at the moment, but even when I wasn't I never even thought of asking a reader for relationship advice, which is essentially what these love queries come down to. Thoughts?
>>
>>18775941
How do people scry for others online? I mean, when I'm scrying I can't be near a computer screen, and it takes longer than the thirty seconds that most people on here seem to take. Are most people in here who scry bullshitters? Or am I missing something?
>>
>>18777004
Male
Love
Thankyou
>>
Female
Why does he no longer want to be my friend again? Will we be friends again?
Tarot
Taurus
>>
>>18777198
King of Pentacles, Page of Cups, Eight of Cups.

There's potential, but you're pretty much going to need to do everything to maintain it. Hold the image of a strong and passionate man, with romantic emotions, be rich and stable and whatever else. Not worth it though. You'll leave for one reason or another, be it because it takes out too much out of you, or she'll want to break up with you.

>>18777215
Knight of Pentacles rv, The Fool, Six of Cups rv.

He quite likely doesn't care enough or doesn't see the point in being jealous.

>>18777234
Nine of Cups rv, The Hierophant, Three of Swords rv.

You look left, you see discordance and sadness. You look right and you see incapability to move on, regrets and sorrow. You're not sure if you want to deal too much with love while seeing other people deal with it, or think about all the negative parts of it. Love isn't all about sadness and negativity though, it may happen, and it will happen because you let people so close to you, but at the same time it rewards much. Meaning, happiness, joy, potential children. See the good and the bad to it.
>>
>>18777004
Female
Career advice please
Thank you
>>
>>18777250
Thanks!
>>
>>18777004
Female
What does he regret about our past relationship?
>>
>>18777278
Eight of Pentacles, The Lovers rv, The Sun rv.

Career is all about hard work and knowing what you want, especially not giving up at small failures and setbacks. It's never going to be smooth and you'll need to be aware of it. Be aware of what you want and where to proceed from the point you are in, and know your own strong points and values that you are working with. Overall, be aware of one's self and don't put yourself down. I won't give too much of great advice on career besides work, not giving up, and not putting yourself down when seeing other people be more successful or something or other.

>>18777282
The Fool rv, Queen of Wands, Temperance.

He may regret not doing something different in regards of you. He may regret not being more balanced or aware of what's going on between the two of you, and perhaps making the wrong decision. Maybe it's not doing something, maybe it's doing something too much, I can't tell, but it's all about actions and what impact they've taken upon the relationship. He may regret... you.
>>
>>18777004
>>18777004
Female
What is E feeling towards me now? How about M?
>>
>>18777328
I'll leave you disappointed, for I'm going to stop reading for tonight.

Good night to all of you. I'll be back later.
>>
>>18777250

>King of Pentacles, Page of Cups, Eight of Cups.

fuck! I'm so sad right now
>>
>>18777333

Why would you want to make someone jealous?
>>
>>18777004
Male
How does my future love life looks like?
>>
>>18777309

I may ask another reader because there's a lot of confusion surrounding the situation. Thanks for the reading though, it does give some insight.
>>
>>18777004
do people respect me?
>>
>>18777336

jealous? that's not my intention. I just wanna be happy with someone who actually likes me back
>>
>>18777004
what does U think of me? shes a girl btw
>>
>>18777309
Thank you very much, I know my career question was vague but thank you again.
>>
>>18777004
what do the girls in my class think of me?
>>
File: Fug.png (3MB, 3480x4620px) Image search: [Google]
Fug.png
3MB, 3480x4620px
I just read three different descriptions about the same minor tarot card..

I don't get it which one is correct?
>>
>>18777402
neither do the reader lul
>>
>>18777004
Male
Will I be hearing back from any of the places I've applied for work recently?
>>
>>18777004

Male

Is all hope lost in get back with my ex or I'll have a good outcome if I continue fighting/waiting for her?
>>
>>18777411
have you called them to check on your application cause that helps show confidence and the ability to follow up on things.
>>
>>18777004
Will I be a great doctor?
>>
trading
I'll pull one card if you do the same for me
what should I do with the rest of my day?

my query isn't serious so I'm not really down to do a serious one for you
>>
>>18777425
what does girl U and T think of me?

I got 6 of pents, invest in a hobby senpai
>>
Male.
Been wondering when a girl I think is pretty will show interest in me. No one individual in particular. Anyone?
>>
>>18777425
Fool
go and do something fun or enjoyable like a movie or a party. hang out with friends.

my query: what should i cook for dinner.
>>
Trading
How will the trip with my friends go?
I can trade tarot
>>
>>18777434
It won't be a girl you have noticed before but one will talk to you and it will lead to meaningless sex.
>>
>>18777431
I have hobbies but I guess that means actually pay them attention

pulled the hermit
either they think you're a loner or they don't think much

>>18777440
lol using tarot for dinner
something easy with some decent nutrition
7 of wands
>>
>>18777445
The fool

it'll be fun and silly, you'd enjoy it
>>
>>18776128
i am Female and He is male.
How does Ben feel about me? I had to leave him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1z7W3CKFWI
>>
>>18777452
what a coincidence i was thinking about making a salad
>>
Trading!
Did I do the right thing in leaving him?
>>
Female
What action(s) does he regret taking or not taking with matters relating to myself?
>>
>>18777467
9 of wands, yes

What does my friend R think of me?
>>
>>18777455
Thank you. What's your query?
>>
>>18777527
what is stopping me from connecting with people
>>
>>18777473

Not spending enough time with you.
>>
Help me lads

Love is killing me
>>
Air query
Male
Will i ever have a threesome? And if yes will it be with her? I have reasons to belive this will happend so if anyone wanna give me an hand i would thank you so much
>>
>>18777534
The Chariot (Reversed)
You seem so pressured and intense to do this things seem out of your control. The Chariot normally (upright) tells of a good drive to reach your goals. However, reversed, you could be trying to hard.
>>
I would love a short reading and some advise pretty please
>>
>>18777590
Yes, you'll be the one watching.
>>
>>18777563
:'(

>>18777568
It's always the culprit
>>
>>18777610
how sad
>>
>>18777661
I'm blind now.
>>
>>18777505
Ace of pentacles
Ace of Pentacles signals that the beginning of your new project will have a smooth sailing. Likewise, in relationships situations, this tarot card affirms that things between the two lovers are heading towards a positive or satisfying direction. Yet not a complete commitment is present in Ace of Pentacles. That said, one thing is certain and that is, the two lovers see each other as relationship materials in a practical way. So they will try to stay with each other to reach a happy conclusion. Additionally, sometimes Ace of Pentacles implies that one of the lovers has money and they are willing to help their other half financially. The offering and gifts are the keywords here.
>>
Trading
Virgo
Fem
I need a love general
I do tarot
>>
>>18777661
>not actual people from /div/ thread and community
>not very scandalous

I'm underwhelmed
>>
>>18777705
This
>>
>>18777661

I had no idea Nox would do that.
>>
>>18777724
Just to be clear, that's not the same Nox from the threads, the reader is a guy iirc
>>
>>18777700
Nine of cups, the fool, temperance.
You will find romance with a dark haired stranger. Possibly a marketing executive or an autistic janitor. However, the romance will be short lived due to a disagreement over hair products.
>>
>be regular at this shit hole
>all the readers suggest I would get with one girl who clearly wasn't interested in me except one verified accurate reader who said I had zero chance.
>move past that
>click with a new girl
>haven't made a move yet
>every reader in the thread says not to go for it and that I have zero chance except one reader
who do I believe?
>>
>>18777776
believe in no one
>>
Trading my method is scrying for another scry.
>>
>>18777764
Thank you this was exactly what I needed.
>>
>>18777776
Same kinda happened to me. Some readers she sees me as a friend, some said i gotta be slower, some said faster. I got rejected in the end
>>
SUMMONING CHESSWEK
>>
>>18777776
Take what you have at face value. Go off of what people do and say. At worst you gain learning experience for being able to read people easier.

Stop using cards to predict the future. It's clearly (1) not predicting the future and (2) if it is predicting the future, it's keeping you from making the mistakes necessary for growth. Stop being so reliant on cards and learn how to interpret things on your own and make your own decisions.

God /div/ is some cancerous shit.
>>
File: ludwig-wittgenstein-swansea.png (179KB, 600x324px) Image search: [Google]
ludwig-wittgenstein-swansea.png
179KB, 600x324px
>>18777855
>Haters.
>>
Trading with whomever
(it's not a love query)
>>
>>18777882
Is it more than 1 and 2 cards?
>>
>>18777895
I do intuition readings. Asking for whatever method.
>>
>>18777898
Cold readings then?
>>
>>18777882
Can I trade with you as well?
>>
>>18777794
Query and relevant genders
>>
Would you date someone from here?
>>
>>18778031
I'm a reader who has dated another reader from here, and it went fine.
>>
>>18777988
Female.
What is going to happen if I make a move on this guy F?
>>
>>18776799
5 of cups rx, 7 of cups rx and 10 of wands rx

Some kind of grief or lack of letting go of something is keeping you from actually moving. The way to resolve this ... the devil

Save your money and straighten out these issues and your answer will become clear
>>
>>18778031
of course not
>>
Trading
How does he feel about me?
I can trade with tarot
>>
>>18778031
FUCK no
>>
>>18778050
The guy is surprised. I see wide eyes. He was not expecting this. He takes a moment to think of a reaction, fidgeting and scratching his head, nervous laughter. He seems to respond positively, albeit non-committally. He's open to the idea, but it's more openness than outright yes or no. I feel like he might have a reason he should say no (does he have a girlfriend?), but that doesn't seem to come up as quickly as it should.

For my query, I'd like a reading on how to make my numbers by the end of the month, something more specific than just keep hustling. Thanks.
>>
>>18778031

I'm pseudo long distance with someone from here right now.
>>
>>18778145
I don't know. Thank you.

I see a scorpions tail. Then I see a heart exploded. Kiss marks on an napkin.

You have to be vicious in your endevours. If you have been hustling people in a mild way, now is the time more than ever to do it in a "poison" way that would really leave a mark. People are scared before the scorpion stings. Is there a boyfriend/girlfriend who feels that they might owe you after heart break? They might be able to help help.
>>
>>18777116
well, if anyone's interested, i tried my first "daily" spread, 3 cards for today, using a guide i found on using a standard deck. cards said i'll get a gift today in the afternoon, and i did. pretty dope that it worked
>>
>>18778225
>If you have been hustling people in a mild way, now is the time more than ever to do it in a "poison" way that would really leave a mark.
I haven't been hustling anyone, I meant working hard.

>Is there a boyfriend/girlfriend who feels that they might owe you after heart break?
No
>>
>>18778264
link of the spread?
>>
>>18778375
spread wasn't online, i drew cards irl. i used "the new world witchery guide to cartomancy" to interpret from though if that's what you mean. probably not the most serious magickal resource but fun to try for a newbie like me

link to pdf if you want: https://newworldwitchery.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/the-new-world-witchery-guide-to-cartomancy.pdf
>>
>>18778270
Shit just got real.
>>
File: Vending machine drink.jpg (180KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Vending machine drink.jpg
180KB, 720x720px
Anyone mind giving me a reading?

I wish to know what the future may have in store with me.
>>
>>18778275
—We make them walk through the town. It takes longer and they complain. I have to walk with them in order to make sure they don’t slip into the forest. On the way back there’s nothing we can do but trust them. We’re both at work

Something to do with the long and not so enjoyable path. Make sure you watch it closely, but at some point, it will be out of your control and all you can do is hope that things will turn out fine

I hope it was helpful, good luck.
>>
>>18778423
we're on the same boat, but seems like readers are not here for now. I want know about future, because for now a lot of bad shit happens and I can do nothing about it.
>>
>>18778502

I have read my own future. I just wish to have a separate opinion.
>>
>>18778524
Sometimes I'm reading for myself, but it's hard to be objective so I understand it. Would read for you, but can't for now
>>
>>18778537
Did you wanna a read?
>>
>>18778585
I do.

Will I be hearing back from the jobs I've applied to? Will I be landing a job soon?
>>
>>18778585
>>18778594
I'm not this person

You can tell me anything about future since everything around me feels like big shit.
I'll read for you later if you want.
>>
File: Longing.png (316KB, 401x340px) Image search: [Google]
Longing.png
316KB, 401x340px
>>18778594
While you may feel it is a constant struggle if you keep true and show ambition you may find success even if in a small step. You just have to tenaciously stick to it.

>>18778596
You may feel as thought there is someone that you rely on to show you the path, but may need a shoulder to hold on to for support. That person you will meet or already know will be important, a person that you will learn to or already can trust. Expect changes, changes that might be for the best, even if you have to give something up to obtain them. It will be a great collapse before a great fresh new start. You may even find love in it.
>>
>>18778655
It's called self suggestion and it's real. Watch that guys health and life fall apart over the next months.

:*
>>
>>18778663
>>18778594

Thank you for the read.
>>
Trading. I do tarot, hoping for tarot or scry.
>>
>>18778663
>That person you will meet or already know will be important, a person that you will learn to or already can trust.
I'm probably going to meet someone new. I don't know anyone after some events. Trusting is hard and will be hard indeed.
>Expect changes, changes that might be for the best, even if you have to give something up to obtain them.
something good I guess.
> It will be a great collapse before a great fresh new start.
I'm thinking about making collapse from high building, kek, just kidding, don't mind me.
>You may even find love in it.
That's a suprise

Thanks for your time and reading. Also, do you have some guess when it will happen?

I'm going to do something and will do reading for you. You need anything about future or you have something specific in your mind?
>>
>>18778585
Could i have a read? Should i try getting my old job back?
>>
>>18778679
I can trade with you. I can do tarot can give vibes. My query: Should I get the hair cut?/ Will I like it?
What's your query?
>>
>>18778585
If still reading... I need one for my relationship with o.t.
>>
>>18778585
can you do me a read?
>>
>>18778742
Was MJ a threat to my relationship with the man I love? Is she now?
>>
>>18778585
If it's not too much, how will the next school year go? (in general (health, love, grades))
>>
>>18778585
How do i get started into this?
>>
File: IMG_0334.jpg (105KB, 750x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0334.jpg
105KB, 750x700px
Only going to do 3 tarot reads. 3. I will not do any after. Give me your...
Star sign
Favorite color
Query
>>
>>18778742
Three of Cups
Death
Seven of Wands
Eight of Wands
Temperance

You'd be excited about cutting it, a new start. You friends and family might get a kick out of it, but overall you'll be pretty disappointed in it. You'll have mixed feelings about the cut, but overall you'll just be glad when it will grow back.

I don't recommend the cut.
>>
>>18778774
Capricorn
Black
Will i manage to do it?
>>
>>18778774
Cap
blue
Will he and I take that trip in December?
>>
trading
>>
>>18778791
sup
>>
Trading.

I've been having intense dreams... not necessarily nightmares but intense. What do they push me toward or teach me?
>>
>>18778796
can i get a reading on what will happen after my study abroad trip this summer?

just need query
>>
>>18778804
No problem.
Will he ever step up in our relationship and start matching my effort?
>>
>>18778774
Taurus
Blue
Will I be able to get it done by June?
>>
>>18778803
They're metaphors. All of them. The scariest things are the things that you need to work on the most and the things that you need to overcome in order to direct you back to your path. It seems you've veered in different directions, so these dreams are kind of like those little walls you put up for bowling which makes the ball rebound every which way but eventually gets it into the pins without rotting in the gutter.

May I have a reading on what will happen after my study abroad trip?
want multiple perspectives

Thank you!
>>
>>18778805
I don't see a strong yes. I only see him urging that he'll make you think he wants to try, and he's kind of made plans to try but he's not necessarily a do'er. I think he's unmotivated for a relationship right now because of things going on in his life such as work and family. He's also really upset about something but is afraid to talk to you about it. Ultimately, he's not gojng to be 'perfect' but he's not going to live up to his promises.
>>
>>18778781
Oh I see. Thanks. What our query?
>>
>>18778804
>Empress, Queen of Wands, Seven of Pentacles, King of Wands, Ten of Wands.

Seems like you'll have a really amazing time and you'll have a hard time leaving. I think you're going to meet someone you're going to connect well with and that's probably going to be the hardest part of leaving.

>Emperor, Ace of Pentacles, King of Swords.
That being said, the trip creates a lot of opportunities for you back home, between the experience, socially, and academically. It'll help you stay motivated and inspired to achieve your goals. Good luck, anon.
>>
>>18778829
Thank you!
>>
>>18778822
Was MJ a threat to my relationship with the man I love? Is she now?
>>
>>18778812

9 of cups, death rx and 3 of wands

I see a happy trip prompting you to give up some outdated modes of being ending with a fresh perspective that helps you to set plans into motion.

Trading again.

Will I come to a happy end in all this
>>
>>18778785
>> 8 of Cups, Strength, 10 of Pentacles, Queen of Swords, 2 of Cups
I think there is a lot of willpower and intelligence. You know how to work smarter not harder. Does this have something to do with getting someone back? Like an ex? Or even asking someone out? Or leaving a relationship? I see a lot strength but needs more control. This seems very pressuring and exhausting to you. What seemed fine and perfect fell apart. It seems like you're returning to a bad situation.
I think things will work out, just stay confident- not in a cocky way or anything- and things will work out alright.
>>
>>18778836
>Judgement, Queen of Swords, Death

Happy? More like satisfactory. It'll end eventually, and you'll just be glad it did. You'll be worn and at your bitter end by the time things settle.

Will he ever take me to San Diego (or Cali in general)?
>>
>>18778788
>> The Devil, Ace of Cups, 7 of Cups, Page of Swords, Temperance
It seems like a really great idea to the both of you. You seem excited and drawn to it. However, there may be some drama there or some emotional stuff. You see a lot of choices in front of you, but they are not all promising. Be careful and stay true to yourself. Stay balanced. If clear-headed, you'll go.
>>
>>18778839
>Does this have something to do with getting someone back? Like an ex? Or even asking someone out? Or leaving a relationship?
No, it isnt someone, but something.
>This seems very pressuring and exhausting to you. What seemed fine and perfect fell apart. It seems like you're returning to a bad situation.
bad situation?
>I think things will work out, just stay confident- not in a cocky way or anything- and things will work out alright.
Well, i hope it does.
ty
>>
>>18778854
Thanks
>>
>>18778807
>> Justice, 7 of Wands, 8 of Swords, Knight of Pentacles, 5 of Pentacles
I think so. You have an excellent work habits and are very grounded and committed. However, this may seem to pressure you a lot and you don't feel too balanced. Some sort of issue could cloud your way to success/ make things harder, but you'll pass the obstacle.
Good luck
>>
>>18778835
Her intentions:
Knight of Swords, 6 of Cups, Queen of Swords (Reversed)
Hmm. I think maybe she had a past with him that she longs for. She seems to miss it, but I keep on getting vibes that this might be a misunderstanding.
>>
>>18778875
Thank you
>>
Trading

Will I be a great doctor?
>>
>>18778851

Queen of swords rx, ace of wands, 9 of pentacles

Basically yes just don't be bitchy and you guys will take an awesome trip.

Trading again...

This end, is it in the next year? If so, will I end up with a guy or girl, am bi. Also is this a necessary lesson what I'm going through now?
>>
>>18778907
>six of cups, nine of swords, page of Pentacles, magician
Over time you will become a good doctor. There will need to be sacrifice and a requirement for focus, but you will make it through. I don't see the magician as the "the best". I kinda prefer the hermit in that respect, but I think you will be good.

Does L love me back?
>>
>>18778912
>>18778898
Wrong person
>>
>>18778912
>I kinda prefer the hermit in that respect, but I think you will be good.

Damn, doesn't magician mean really good in most tarot readers lexicon?

Queen of Wands - Certainly yes, (s)he certainly would take you seriously if you guys get close

What do the girls U and T think of me?
>>
>>18778925
Don't get me wrong, the Magician is a great card. The Hermit I see as a wise man, but that may be my preference. Either way, I wouldn't get caught up over it. You'll be a good doctor.
>>
>>18778915

Can you do mine though...

>>18778907
>>
>>18778930
Yes hang on
>>
>>18778928
I am kinda new so the more I learn about these perspectives the better
>>
>>18778912
>>18778939
may I ask what spread you used?
>>
>>18778930
>Queen of Pentacles, Seven of Pentacles, Three of Wands, King of Cups, Ten of Cups
You're going to end up with a man, and you'll have a pretty good relationship together. Your female prospects are rather dull.
>Empress rx, Judgement
Yes, this is necessary if you want to have your happy ending. Perhaps some careless or abuse of generosities has put you in the position you're in. Wait it out, but learn your lesson, and you will find happiness.

Tell me what the guy I want would think of being in a committed relationship with me again?
>>
>>18778950
Are you asking about the doctor spread or the spread I used for the other guy or both?
>>
>>18778962
doctor spread heh
>>
>>18778955
Knight of cups, judgment reversed, king of swords.

He'd feel pretty good about it. He's waiting to assess things with any finality though.

Is the reason they're dull due to a lack of attraction to them or something about my demeanor? I am trying to figure this out, maybe its just not in the cards or what I want deep down.
>>
>>18778969
motivations, obstacles, advice, outcome
>>
20 female blck hair blue eyes taurus
5'1 athletic build

looking to trade with someone who can give me the best reading, i do love readings (:
>>
>>18778997
whats up
>>
File: 1488250819291.jpg (58KB, 415x481px) Image search: [Google]
1488250819291.jpg
58KB, 415x481px
>>18778997
Oh I like trading and I'm the best on here desu
>>
>>18778997

I will do a read for you qt :) state your query

Meanwhile can you tell me what do girls think of me, what's the first impression they form
>>
>>18779009
hmm...a cheswick
>>
File: kiefer sutherland 29oct10 02.jpg (56KB, 480x548px) Image search: [Google]
kiefer sutherland 29oct10 02.jpg
56KB, 480x548px
>>18779016
Well I scryed you and I thought you weren't outgoing enough and tend to let the girls drag the convos on. stop doing that and gain more confidence.
>>
>>18779009
ohh cheswick
are you reading?
>>
>>18779026
nigga I didn't even ask you... anyhoo, ask yours
>>
>>18779032
I want to know why the nigger next door fucked up my x box.
>>
>>18779009
What does this qt moody dude think of me?
>>
>>18778997
I'll take it. Can you spread for my love life? Anything coming my way soon? I've had long distance relationships all the time with no avail.
30 male cancer

Any questions?
>>
>>18779045
Hey sweetie. can you do me a love scry
>>
File: 1488330637088.jpg (38KB, 326x346px) Image search: [Google]
1488330637088.jpg
38KB, 326x346px
>>18779052
Nope I was a mureen there notorious for huge dicks.
>>18779051
He was actually thinking of you but I'm not sure if you want him. He was just browsing tinder awhile ago. Had lots of matches...
Better hurry or you will lose the guy
>>
File: 1488728632776.jpg (64KB, 750x744px) Image search: [Google]
1488728632776.jpg
64KB, 750x744px
>>18779056
Seeing a online relationship soon you may be involved with.
Seeing you meet someone new I think who you may work with that's a good fit make sure you appear interested so they presue
What are you doing about your blood sugars and low iron though?
Aura looks tired blue and oranges
>>
File: kiefer-sutherland37.jpg (90KB, 264x360px) Image search: [Google]
kiefer-sutherland37.jpg
90KB, 264x360px
>>18779062
How is this thing going to do?
have i finally found the willpower needed?
>>
>>18779078
go instead of do, ches
>>
File: 1488252091050.jpg (54KB, 1000x658px) Image search: [Google]
1488252091050.jpg
54KB, 1000x658px
>>18779078
I don't think you have found enough. Since your half motivated.
The thing will not go good. You need more time.
>>
File: renner[1].jpg (51KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
renner[1].jpg
51KB, 615x409px
>>18779045
Will I be with V?
>>
File: kiefer.jpg (131KB, 815x540px) Image search: [Google]
kiefer.jpg
131KB, 815x540px
>>18779062
Hey, ches

can you do a reading for me? please

I have a friend and i want to know how does he feel about me...and if you have something to say about other things, i would appreciate it!
>>
>>18779085
>You need more time.
How much time are we talking about?
And how can i learn what is needed?
>>
trading
>>
File: 1487804793298.jpg (91KB, 650x740px) Image search: [Google]
1487804793298.jpg
91KB, 650x740px
>>18779086
Is it a Valerie I see a Valerie your very close with.
Brown hair and strange looking eyes.
>>
>>18779045
can you do me an aura and spirit reading please?
>>
>>18779100
yes?
>>
>>18779105
I do iching
>>
File: wff2015_1.jpg (48KB, 1000x679px) Image search: [Google]
wff2015_1.jpg
48KB, 1000x679px
>>18779101
how does my future wife look like reader.
>>
>>18779107
query?
>>
>>18779113
tell me something important about my life
>>
>>18779045
do i already know my next boyfriend? what is he like?
>>
>>18779116
starting
>>
File: 1488136776711.gif (74KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488136776711.gif
74KB, 250x250px
>>18779093
He needs you to make the first move.
Aura looked really sparked tonight. What is different about tonight anon.
Seeing a badger around you as a animal guide. That's great.
>>18779096
You need to look into asking someone on 4chan they will help.
Until then it's the waiting game.
>>
>>18779122
tell me when you're done
>>
Air query.

Will I be making any significant friendships or relationships for that matter anytime soon?
>>
File: PHO-09Jun01-163853.jpg (75KB, 707x471px) Image search: [Google]
PHO-09Jun01-163853.jpg
75KB, 707x471px
>>18779126
>You need to look into asking someone on 4chan they will help.
more info, please?
>>
File: Donald_Trump.jpg (39KB, 273x399px) Image search: [Google]
Donald_Trump.jpg
39KB, 273x399px
>>18779077
>Seeing a online relationship soon you may be involved with.

in the case would be a "old"one so, I suppose?

>Seeing you meet someone new I think who you may work with

how she is?

>What are you doing about your blood sugars and low iron though?

low carb diet..I think
>>
>>18779062
What is the purpose and nature of my existence?
>>
File: 1488250882156.jpg (98KB, 500x615px) Image search: [Google]
1488250882156.jpg
98KB, 500x615px
>>18779119
You do. And you have strong feelings already. Why are you still insecure and needing a push to approach.
>>18779110
She looked great desu like the female pewdiepie.
Leaves you after two years though.
>>18779102
I can
>>
File: kots silently driver buddy.gif (2MB, 400x228px) Image search: [Google]
kots silently driver buddy.gif
2MB, 400x228px
>>18779126
can I ask 3 questions?
>>
>>18779062
hey Ches. a very rare, army Renner. Do you see me getting in a relationship with either P or M?
>>
File: kill-the-messenger.jpg (90KB, 680x478px) Image search: [Google]
kill-the-messenger.jpg
90KB, 680x478px
>>18779136
>She looked great desu like the female pewdiepie.
Swedish/Scandinavian girl?
>Leaves you after two years though.
oh man, nothing can ever go rigth for me?
Any other one, or can i make this one stay?
>>
>>18779129
Why is he crying.
>>18779132
How long on the diet your sugars don't seem to be stablizing...
She's a great person why not ask her to a movie... I heard Dunkirk is coming out.
>>18779134
To be famous. I've seen you eventually make it on YouTube.
>>
>>18779136
>>18779136
>I can
Then give me one, please.
>>
Div my bastet statue broke today what's it mean.

>>18779119
Awe he likes cats too.
>>
File: 1479805457889.jpg (41KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
1479805457889.jpg
41KB, 590x350px
>>18779148
Any light on lovelife soon, Cheswick? I have old haunts that I can't dare to call. Should I? Or should I wait until I can't wait no more?
>>
>>18779148
dont know why he is crying?
from what board would this anon be atleast?
>>
>>18779127
Six of Cups
Two of Pentacles
Ace of Wands
Hierophant
Strength
Magician

Childhood's end; A spark of enthusiasm and confidence catapults you towards the path of your destiny. Conforming to some behaviors that you may find boring or mundane is required of you.
Patience and self control lead you to attain your heart's desire. The Magician, you, knows what he wants and does what is necessary to attain it.

I asked about what important events you will encounter in your life. Seems that through discipline and motivation you will achieve your desires in this life.

Was this answer satisfactory?
>>
>>18779148
>make it on YouTube.
Doing what?
>>
>>18779119
>>18779136
>and you have strong feelings already.
i don't want to get hurt again ches. i can't take it. whats he look like? interests?
>>
>>18779161
Cheswick is writing or film the career for me? Or both?

I feel like writing should be my main correspondence with the world. It's safe I can fuck off with anything else. But I really have a talent for film, except the industry is savage.
>>
File: KSutherland-1100x733.jpg (162KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
KSutherland-1100x733.jpg
162KB, 1100x733px
>>18779152
Ok
Your aura energy is all over the place tonight buzzing... You should slightly feel it.

Animals around you tonight.

Bears twins think Gemini...
A shark
And a Kentucky show winner looks like sea biscuit.
A spider

Two guides tonight both women one you were with on a plantation.
>>
>>18779173
satisfactory indeed!

What's your question?
>>
NEW THREAD

>>18779183
>>18779183
>>
>>18779161
Something is changing. The statue is to make you recognize that it is. Up to you to find out what.

meeeeeeee
>>18779177
>>
>>18779179
I just want to say that I am happy to see you here ches, I've missed you. <3
>>
>>18779181
What must I do to get back into a committed relationship with the man I love?
>>
File: 5645645645645.jpg (56KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
5645645645645.jpg
56KB, 220x326px
>>18779148
Would be REALLY funny being diagnosed with diabetes by magic...hahaha...good joke ches...

>Dunkirk 21 July 2017

I have feelings right? is she someone who I already meet,THAT person?
>>
>>18779179
Yes i feel it.

>plantation
what kind of plantation?
>>
File: 960.jpg (55KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
55KB, 960x540px
>>18779174
forgot a pic
>>
File: 1488761836445.jpg (46KB, 500x716px) Image search: [Google]
1488761836445.jpg
46KB, 500x716px
>>18779166
Ohh then I guess I don't know what board.
>>18779176
Nice looking likes to hike and game. Loves nice women. He's also be hurt. That's why cheswick is such a good matchmaker.
>>18779177
If it's not savage it's not worth working in. I would love seeing a anons indy film. Esp. If it's anything like the serbian film called the grifter.

Why not freelance write or ghostwrite. It's fun I've done online.

Better start lifts every day since it's so savage.
>>18779174
They didn't tell me.
>>18779173
Great movie childhoods end.
>>
Trading for an aura reading :)
>>
>>18779206
How will i die?
>>
File: 1488763546580.jpg (34KB, 430x290px) Image search: [Google]
1488763546580.jpg
34KB, 430x290px
>>18779188
It's all the niggers fault
>>18779162
I would wait until the next holiday and then search on your own for love. I mean you could always hit on eli. She likes that
>>
>>18779206
>They didn't tell me.
Do i just follow what I've "planned"?
>>
>>18779224
Cheswick, can you tell me something about my near future, please?
>>
>>18779206
>childhood's end
never heard of it.
>>
>>18779224
Sorry about your statue, I had one that broke too but I've fixed. What did they do to you?
>>
File: 1488478911379.jpg (258KB, 522x798px) Image search: [Google]
1488478911379.jpg
258KB, 522x798px
>>18779144
I dunno that's swat isn't it.

I see you better of with m. Happier and will have a better time with m.

Who's the Virgo you love.
>>18779147
You can make her stay but it takes counseling and work. She is very immature it's her fault not yours.
>>
File: Pompeii-3D.jpg (45KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Pompeii-3D.jpg
45KB, 615x409px
>>18779242
>She is very immature
>inmature
Give me her heigth please.
oh and any kids with her?
>>
File: 1487802395602.jpg (47KB, 610x320px) Image search: [Google]
1487802395602.jpg
47KB, 610x320px
>>18779240
Destroyed my new mgs game.
And sexual voyeurism.

What if it means shes dead...
>>18779219
You'll die 32 years from now in a explosion it's a gas truck explosion you get caught in on a highway.... Strange your life wuz longer... Who did you anger on the astral plane.
>>18779228
There saying no.
>>18779230
You will have a nice time in four days.
>>18779199
Pic appropriate to the kind
>>
>>18779191
I got hexagram 34 you can look it up I'll come back with an interpretation as soon as I'm done reading on it.
>>
File: melgibson-ahw_20110422000603.jpg (107KB, 240x360px) Image search: [Google]
melgibson-ahw_20110422000603.jpg
107KB, 240x360px
>>18779260
>>18779198
>>
>>18779242
Yea thats swat. Are you sure you didnt get them confused ches? Why would I have a better time with m when they have done nothing but made me miserable and hate myself? The other has shown me respect and kindness.
>>
File: renner.jpg (111KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
renner.jpg
111KB, 720x720px
>>18779260
Ches, does the man I love want to be with me at all? He's a Gemini
>>
>>18779260
>You will have a nice time in four days.
Nice! Could you precise more and tell me somethig about it?
>>
>>18779262
what was the accent?
>>
>>18779260
>Pic appropriate to the kind
>>
>>18779260
Broken things are often a sign of letting something that wasn't working today go. Or that she was protecting you. Bast cannot be dead, many worship her, keeping the faith alive. Try to get in touch with her and ask what happened.
>>
>>18779276
8 _ _
6 _ _
7 ___
9 ___
7 ___
9 ___
>>
File: dinosaurs are awesome.gif (928KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
dinosaurs are awesome.gif
928KB, 384x288px
>>18779224
>you could always hit on eli
>eli
Fuck... Talk about accuracy
Sorry for acting dumb... There's one "eli" but she has a bf, there's another close name to that but she being mischievous (she laid with some bff in secrecy even she acted really close and all, denied it all the way later). Which one are you really talking about?
>>
>>18779260
gas explosion, thats weird.
And yeah i remember my life being longer
Can you find out about what is the cause of this?
>>
>>18779260
What will be the results of what i want to do?
Should i reconsider it?
>>
>>18779260
Did/does L like me?

Also, I've had major energy problems. Give me a novel take on how to fix them.
>>
File: IMG_1109.jpg (634KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1109.jpg
634KB, 2560x1920px
>>18779309
oops
>>
File: pupcerberus.jpg (31KB, 470x372px) Image search: [Google]
pupcerberus.jpg
31KB, 470x372px
>>18779260

On a scale of diddly to gettin jiggy with it how crunk is crunk enuff?
>>
File: 1485404001710.jpg (87KB, 700x558px) Image search: [Google]
1485404001710.jpg
87KB, 700x558px
>>18779260
Hey Ches, it'd be really awesome if you could help me out.
Me and this girl seriously hit it off every time we meet (we have mutual friends) and a lot of them say we'd be quite good together.
Unfortunately she's not looking to date atm, she got out of a bad relationship a few years back and hasn't really gotten over it. I'm looking for some advice on moving forward or some kind of glimpse into my future or something, I guess. Apologies in advance if I did this wrong.
Blue eyes, 20, male, sagittarius.
>>
Trading

Why'd he send me that message, to make me feel bad?
>>
>>18779617
Ok. Did/does L like me? Just respond to let me know you're there.
>>
>>18779617
>>18779622
it's instinctual and passive aggressive. its more that he wants a response from you. he wants to shake things up and see where it falls, bad or good. really, he knows this isnt intelligent, but he cant help. he has these weird complex feelings he needs to untangle. he does really like you though.
>>
>>18775907
> how do tarot readers know the card they're hovering over is the one?

You grab the one that feels right.

>do readers listen to music when they read, and if they do, what types?

I don't, it distracts me

>what are the easiest and hardest types of queries for readers to read and interpret?

The ambiguous question or when the querent doesn't know the nature of his question or is retarded, are the hardest.
>>
Is my current the guy I'm suppose to be with
Thread posts: 351
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.