[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 15

File: 4095416989_62097e0f76.jpg (92KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
4095416989_62097e0f76.jpg
92KB, 400x500px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/div/cord only accessible through personal invite.
Suit of Wands: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous thread: >>18763175
>>
>>18766326
I mean, if nobody registered anything in their reads, I doubt the threads would have the traction they do.
>>
Can someone post an invite link for the /DIV/cord Discord? Thank you.
>>
>>18766329

Hi Ape! Pop by the IRC if you're free.

>>18766341
Since you're just here to troll you're not even going to bother, but you could get your own evidence by looking through the archives.
>>
File: 2012FH3968.jpg (120KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
2012FH3968.jpg
120KB, 576x768px
>>18766354
>Pop by the IRC if you're free.
*UGH*
Fine.
>>
>>18766356

Captain orgasmic
Creating elaborate conspiracies
I'm partial to schlotzky's
Brown
Kind of solid and dick shaped, which is weird since I'm not gay

General cucking I guess.
>>
>>18766356

"The Sizzler"
Rubik's cube solving
Fried rice
Bluer than the clearest, deepest lake
About a 4 on the Bristol scale

As for what I want you to read for me, just fuck me up, senpai
>>
trading. i have two queries
>>
>>18766356
Sam
Listening to music
Pizza
Darkbrown

Big and grey!

What does this person think of me as a friend?

Just take your time, senpai
>>
>>18766388
Sure is tarot okay? What are you reading?
>>
For Alan from the previous thread:

Center: Ace of Wands
Crossed by: Page of Cups
Foundation: Ace of Swords
The Past: The High Priestess
Crowned by: Justice (rv)
The Future: 10 of Pentacles (rv)
Querent's Role: 2 of Cups
Querent's Environment: 2 of Pentacles (rv)
Hopes and Fears: Queen of Wands (rv)
Outcome: The Fool

Your spiritual life will not proceed on a straightforward path. I think you will find deeper wisdom and spiritual meaning in your life, but not necessarily on the paths that others travel. Eventually it might be hard to explain your point of view to those you now know, but you will be enlightened in your own way. I wouldn't expect any change to come quickly, and I wouldn't worry too much about it.

>>18766388

I'll trade for one if you're interested.
>>
>>18766422
tarot. and tarot is fine.
my queries:
1) will a man come into my life this year, looking for a committed relationship--anyone I know?
2) could I be a successful model?

if you don't want to do both, I prefer the first one. : ) Thank you.
Your queries? Post one or two
>>
>>18766431
Hi, thank for replying.
I have an interest currently. Will things smooth out into a relationship, or will he keep doing this dance with me?
yours?
>>
>>18766436
>> Ace of Pentacles, Page of Wands, 4 of Cups, 3 of Swords
I feel like you may not get a relationship this year. Things seem to be good work related. I wouldn't stress over relationships and such as it will only cause heartbreaks and sorrow. See what you have in life right now and apprieciate what you have right now. :)

>> Justice, Queen of Swords, Judgement, 3 of Swords
Somehow with the 3 of Swords I feel like your love life may be affecting your overall happiness and energy drive. Don't worry about things. :) I feel like when the time is right, you'll get an offer. It will be a good experiwnce but I keep on getting vibes that it won't be what you're looking for. Overall I think you might not get attention at first but later on you will.

Wish for the best!
My queries: What do people see me as? & What will happen with us?
>>
>>18766458
1) knight of pentacles, page of wands, king of wands
people see you as someone who is full of fire, but mature about it. willing to take risks, but calculated risks. a good, trustworthy person.
2) queen of pentacles, six of wands, nine of wands
seems like someone keeping their heart closed prevents progress from happening in the relationship. it will be slow developing and filled with small victories, but won't at all feel totally fulfilling.
>>
>>18766441

Center: The Tower (rv)
Crossed by: The Hanged Man (rv)
Foundation: The Chariot
The Past: 6 of Pentacles
Crowned by: 6 of Wands
The Future: The Hierophant (rv)
Querent's Role: 9 of Wands (rv)
Querent's Environment: 5 of Swords (rv)
Hopes and Fears: Temperance (rv)
Outcome: 10 of Cups (rv)

Hmm...I don't think it's going to smooth out any time soon, and if it does the relationship that results will be tumultuous and not really resemble anything "normal" or "stable" to others. Which might be fine for you. Try changing the rules of the game and see what happens. Maybe he's not comfortable because he has false assumptions about your expectations?

My question: how can I accomplish the change which I feel is imminent in my life right now?

Thanks
>>
>>18766477
Thanks
>>
>>18766478
nine of pentacles, five of wands, page of swords, star, strength
A lot of emphasis into taking matters into your own hands. independence and facing challenges you won't be sure you'll be able to overcome; keep your sights set on the end game and stay strong. your outcome is strength, which tells me you overcome your obstacles.
>>
Trading. I do tarot, looking for a scry.
>>
I do have a second query which can be answered with tarot if anyone is interested.
>>18766501
>>
Hello, I have read the sticky, but still haven't got a clear idea of how I'm supposed to be "scheduled" on this

Should I ask "Please, I want someone to read x this and y that for me, thanks", or should I do something similar / different? Thanks beforehand
>>
Has anyone here ever tried divining with a Mantagne deck?
>>
>>18766540
sounds like you joined the wrong discord chat. i've been on the discord for almost a year and only go on readings request and tarot chat. haven't seen one nude. if you meet the right people, you do hear about a lot of drama and poly-amorous folks, which i noticed was mostly the younger diviners, though not exclusively them. don't have much to say about the spirit sex, other than i know there are some people who seek it out.
>>
>>18766545

No, but now I want to.
>>
Can someone good with occult queries trade me? I read tarot.
>>
>>18766557
I was looking for someone to read an occult query, myself. Do you read those well?
>>
>>18766540
Leave me a throwaway, and I'll get you an invite to somewhere you'd like
>>
[spoiler]what is this[/spoiler]
>>
Trading. I do tarot.
Bumping my post. I have one query for tarot, another I'd like a scry for.
>>18766501
>>
>>18766571

nice spoiler
>>
>>18766563
I have been accurate with them before. My query is what type of work S has done in regards to me?
>>
dead thread is dead
>>
trading
>>
>>18766576
The Moon (reversed), supported by 4 of Pentacles (reversed) and 6 of Pentacles (reversed), leading to 7 of Swords
Flanking: 10 of Swords and Princess of Pentacles

This is interesting. The work doesn't necessarily cause bad things to happen to you, nor does it seek a specific end, but it's meant to cause you to lose your mind a little, to be less guided by your intuition, not think as clearly, etc. There seems to be little rhyme or reason, or even any sort of strategy here. It's really just unbalanced thoughts and causing you to lower your defenses.

The 7 of Swords is tripping me out, though. Is this S someone who might have a specific interest in you? It seems like S might want you to do something in particular that he or she might not be able to convince you to do with her words or actions alone.

This is a blank mind spell, from what I can gather. It causes you to forget things randomly and sows confusion. Its intended purpose is causing confusion. You should notice some signs of effect when you sort of blank out much more often than usual, and even while doing something you do all the time. Pay attention to specific triggers for what makes it happen, and you'll find an emotional one somewhere in there. I see flowers, but I don't know enough about flowers to identify them. It's an emotional trigger that makes you blank out.

I'm going to consult something for you
“He has three options. The first is to isolate the flower, thereby meaning the emotional stimulus. The second is to placate the caster with what is desired. This is undesirable because it concedes what is at odds in the first place. The third is to combine the emotional stimulus and energy from the caster to dispel it. This won't be easy to do, but it would be the optimal solution. Place the finished product into a container and wash it clean with water from the sky. You could always use fire, of course, but the side effect would be a brief increase in intensity before it dispels”
>>
File: Yotsuba&TheHeadset.png (105KB, 350x357px) Image search: [Google]
Yotsuba&TheHeadset.png
105KB, 350x357px
Anyone here doing a read?
26, Male.
He contacted me again... Basically asking me if I want him to send over my shit. For almost a month, I have not talked to him, I dont know if to tell him yes or keep my shield up.

Context: Is various decks he bought me 2 years ago.
>>
I'll trade a reading.
>>
>>18766693
query?
>>
>>18766701
I like a guy and he seemed to like me but he recently got back together with his ex girlfriend.

I'm going to move on, date other people, and focus on me for a while, but I'm wondering if there's any hope down the line in the distant future or if they're going to last? From what I gather from his friends, it sounds like she doesn't treat him very well but I don't want to become a female version of a "nice guy" beta orbiter.

What is your query?
>>
File: IMG_2603.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2603.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
Sleep beckons. But I'll be around to chat divination method/theory for a little bit.
>>
>>18766714
No problem.
I want to know if my love and I will overcome the challenges we will face in our relationship? He is not long for this world and I want to know if we will be apart of each other's lives until his passing (which may still be some years down the line though).
>>
>>18766721
Oh anon! I'm sorry.

Here is what I got:

Past; Knight of Cups
Present: 9 of Pentacles
Future: Strength

It looks like you guys have a pretty stable relationship, despite any surface issues that may be arising. The knight of cups indicate the two of you have a good, if youthfully passionate foundation for your relationship. The nine of pentacles indicates that even if you seem to be struggling, he is deeply appreciative of what you offer. Don't focus on the negative and lose sight of the wonderful relationship you have built - you can use these challenges to grow closer together rather than fall apart.

It looks like whether you last will be up to you. You have some tough times ahead in the future, which you will need patience and mental fortitude to withstand.

I wish you the best, anon.
>>
Okay I just had a hugely fucked up dream and would tremendously love an interpretation.

Sorry bout the wall of text.

I went to bed early as I have a double ear infection and was still having symptoms after treatment and feeling like shit due to the cold.

So, I dreamed my girlfriend and I were having dinner with my parents and after we had finished moved into the living room.
We started making out and then were *almost* caught by my Dad. (who is deceased in real life)
He almost seemed kind of oblivious to what he had almost walked in on. It was hot (in the dream - and I was also wrapped in a thick blanket in reality) so he bought our . It was hot." story.
He suddenly stopped talking suddenly and said he had almost forgotten something.
As he was talking my sister and a few others entered the room but they were wearing summer stuff and just sort of hanging around..
Anyway they seemed horrified by the events that were about to happen when they were happening but didn't say anything till after they did.
My Dad took this metal *thing* that seemed to have 4 handles out. Now I grew up on a farm so you can say that this was some sort of castration anxiety - but these was NOT the same sort of device one used for "pinching" steer. this had a side port and he used it on the side of my leg.
It took a nip out of my leg that was painful enough to make a divot that was pale with shock for about 20 seconds before just GUSHING blood. Somebody saw this and grabbed a tea-towel that rapidly became sodden then another 2 or three.
My Dad seemed satisfied and left.
>>
>>18766714
Nine of Pentacles
Devil, Seven of Cups
World
Five of Wands

I don't think you guys will have another chance to have a real relationship. I think the influence his ex has in his life is pretty strong and if they separate again, he won't really be the guy you were attracted to. He may pop around every once in awhile to pique your interest, but it's more or less aesthetic and just to make you both feel good for a moment (light flirting). I think it's best to move on from this guy.
>>
>>18766744
Thanks, anon. I appreciate it.
>>
>>18766748
THEN people started reacting in a typical "What the holy fuck was that" manner.
I was appalled as well but was kind of trapped there (my boxers were on - but only one one leg) . Then as you may guess, I woke up.
Now I had no fear at all for my "valuables" during the entire dream or when I woke up. I have always felt that my girlfriend (who never had the chance) would have gotten along amazingly with my Dad and I am sorry they never had the chance to meet and the rest of my family also gets along well with her.

SO WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?

I was lying on my side when I woke up and it felt unnaturally warm and I was half afraid it was warm due to blood.
>>
Hello, I would like to have a reading but I've never done here in /x/.
>>
>>18766749
Oh well. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>18766766
Thank you also. Sorry for the bad news.
>>
>>18766768
No problem. Finding out they got back together kind of flipped a switch on my feelings anyway.
>>
>>18766769
I wish I were as strong as you. Haha
>>
>>18766774
Oh, that's not usually the case. I'm usually a wreck. I just kind of kept my distance with this one.
>>
>>18766781
Good luck to you, anon. : )
>>
>>18766653
Okay I cant say Im not surprised. The way its structured with no specific goal is their style and the intention makes sense. Im feeling a bit more like the moon than usual lately and ive been wtfing at it. The flowers could be love related and in reference to the blanking. Im not sure how to get rid of the feelings or why they would want this effect in the first place on me based on the circumstances. I was a little unbalanced before.

If the emotional trigger is my feelings, im not sure how to isolate it and seperate it.

Im too tired to do a proper reading now but leave me your query ill do it tomorrow morning
>>
>>18766785
Also thanks, I knew something was up. I am really upset because there was trust.
>>
>>18766785
I'm glad it made sense, snd I wish you luck in dispelling it.

For my query, a work I performed with an entity seems to have gone horribly wrong. The entity in question keeps making excuses. I'm wondering hidden factors and motives, because this makes no sense. Thanks.
>>
I was wondering if I currently have something watching me or looking for me? Every night, I feel compelled to wonder the streets looking for something but I don't know what I'm supposed to find. Recently, I started to see shadow people in my room and I don't know what is going on.
>>
>>18766757
This is also the second "Out of place" feeling dream I've had in the least week. Generally bad dreams are uncommon with me and even if I DO have one I tend to have this "Well that's disturbing I'm leaving" thing I do and wake up.
>>
Anyone reading?

Air query

21, male, pisces
Career general please
>>
>>18766351
https://discord.gg/Fvpgm3h
You're welcome
>>
Hello Anons, could I possibly get a reading if one of you wouldn't mind?
>>
>>18766748
Anyone?
>>
>>18767026
I recommend you look for the dream general, and if it's not up, just start a new one. This is for divination.
>>
>>18767035
Thanks
>>
>>18767150
Still around?
>>
Anyone reading?
>>
Man this rejection fucking me apart fuck this dude

These real life endings have no aesthetics
>>
>>18767705
Speak for yourself, the good, the bad, everything that comes into my life is damn near comic-book tier. Would kill for a nice little flat period, this up and down is exhausting.
>>
>>18766795
Forgot about dat time change, sorry. I want to give you a good reading on this and not rush it so late tonight i will do this.
>>
Any tarot reader here? May I have a reading?
>>
>>18767920
WHats on your mind?
>>
Can any reader help me, i've tried reading myself and we all know how difficult it is to read for yourself.

Female
Gemini

Why is he so intent on messing me around?
>>
>>18767971

Male
Cancer

I want to know what she thinks about me, and if is considering getting back with me.
>>
Doing some short tarot readings. Give me your gender and query. Feedback would be appreciated.
>>
Has this thread seriously been dead this long?
>>
>>18768102

Male
Can I pack up the important people and bring them around with me without too much worry?
>>
>>18768102
Female
Does my love life improve this year?
>>
>>18768102
Female
Does the guy I love care if I'm apart of his life or not?
>>
>>18768107
King of Pentacles rv, The Chariot, The Sun.

It will be like dragging on a weight that won't budge. Talk to them about it, for it's indeed possible for you to do this, or at least indirectly make them go in the same direction as you. Otherwise you're going to struggle incessantly and stubbornly, like dragging an ox that doesn't want to move from it's comfortable little place.

>>18768108
The Hierophant, Ten of Cups rv, Four of Wands.

No. Despite that, you learn to not be brought down by it and look for the happier times or at least look forward to any happier times that could potentially lead to you loving or at least finding someone you love. Don't bring yourself down by the fact that you may be alone; it's not worth it. It only hurts you in the end.

>>18768111
Three of Swords, Queen of Pentacles, Five of Pentacles rv.

Strange. I'd like to say that he's keeping you around for some reason, or at least he doesn't have the heart to really send you off to do your own thing. Have you done kind of wrong to cause him heartache? Or has he been going through a period of sadness? Either way, he wouldn't want you to go away, but at the same time he knows that you can't really be a part of his life for one reason or another.
>>
>>18768102
Will I meet someone soon? Any advice on this?
>>
>>18768102
Female
When will I see him again? Will it be this year? Is he looking forward to it?
>>
>>18768102
male
why my next gf and me are going to be in a relationship
>>
>>18768118
I'm the last one. I did do something to hurt him, but it's been a long time and I thought he was finally getting over it. Can I ask for another?
Was he lying to me about his feeling when we discussed us on the 22nd?
>>
>>18768122
Nine of Pentacles, Six of Swords, Knight of Cups rv.

Meet someone? Likely. Do anything romantic or anything of the emotional sort? Not so much. Going off by the description, likely a woman that's represented by the qualities of Nine of Pentacles; a bit on the richer side, perhaps enjoying the more pleasant and exquisite things in life. She knows she's high on the ladder and she won't be afraid to show it. Don't expect to get close to this woman though. She's simply not curious or wants to do much.

>>18768125
Knight of Pentacles, Eight of Cups rv, Nine of Swords rv.

You will only see each other if either of you work for it or actually set down the bricks for the path to tread upon, or it's more likely that he will need to put in the effort. Most likely both of you. Won't happen otherwise. Don't get too dismayed though, for it may not be likely to happen this year. Unless you really strive for it, that is. As for whether he's looking forward to it, his sleep is sure wracked by the anxiety from the idea of it. Worrying about things going wrong. Overall, he may be worrying. Try to calm him down, will you?

>>18768133
Eight of Wands, The Devil, The Chariot.

You'll want the commitment. And I do mean it. Quite fast and quite strong. Either she's going to be quite worth the bother and the time, or you're going to find yourself almost... forced into it.
>>
>>18768118

>It will be like dragging on a weight that won't budge
>indirectly make them go in the same direction as you

Mwahahahahahahahahaha! Thank you reader.
>>
>>18768135
The Empress rv, Three of Cups, Three of Wands rv.

Lying? Probably. Saying the truth? Also probably. Reason why? He likely didn't know how to answer at the time and potentially blurted out the first thing that came to mind in regards of his feelings. Either way, he's rather conflicted about what he feels, and while he may want to say it, I think he doesn't feel like it's the best thing to do for long term.
>>
>>18768118
Will I survive the crippling depression now that therapy and meds wont help either?

M/21
>>
>>18768102
Male

I want to know what she thinks about me, and if she's considering to getting back with me.
>>
>>18768140
>forced into it

like a unexpected pregnancy?
>>
>>18768148
Page of Swords, Two of Swords, The Moon rv.

It won't be easy. I'm not going to lie, it won't be easy, and it's very likely dependent entirely on how your brain will deal with it. You'll have to make a choice, as confusing as it may be, on whether you'll get out of this or not. You may not require any kind of medicine, but therapy may help. Don't be so scared or feel hopeless, although the former may be more likely. As long as you're going in one direction, that is not suicide at least, you'll find yourself *somewhere*.

>>18768154
Ten of Wands rv, Judgement, The Hanged Man rv.

She thinks that you're a person who likely goes through far too much and many unnecessary trouble. Be it your own or taking it upon from others. Overall, someone who pushes through problems, no matter how hard they may be. Or in another way, hard to tell, that you may be a burden or that you're somewhat... slow. Overall; heavy. Can't put my finger on what type of ''heavy''. She's considering you heavily though, judging and deciding, and may act soon enough on it.

>>18768156
Not something outrageous like that. If you do want to prevent it, please use condoms and make sure she's on the pill and not bullshitting you. It may be more out of convenience though, perhaps wanting to work through life together, or seeing that with the two of you dealing with things is a bit easier and overall, perhaps a bit more fun. I don't think it'll be bad with her.
>>
>>18768140
Second one. He said he loved me, why do I feel like that's bullshit? Am I just being insecure? :/
>>
>>18768167
Thanks for reading regards depressed man.I will concentrate my meditation energies today for you.
>>
>>18768147
Well that complicates things. Thank you.
>>
>>18768173
Don't worry about it. At worst, ask him further when you two actually do meet up. Perhaps throw in some alcohol in there that he may like to untie his tongue. People have a tendency to speak more true when they're under the influence.

>>18768180
Thank you, but do focus on yourself first and foremost. While I do appreciate it, I do mean it. As long as you keep moving, you'll get out of it.
>>
Anyone want to trade readings here?

I'd like to know about my next gf. Anything you could tell me about her would be great.

Leave your query and I'll get right on it.
>>
>>18768187
Ok
Tell me about my love's true feelings for me. I feel like something is inconsistent with his words and what he actually feels.
>>
>>18768189

I'll do a 3 card spread for you and get started on it right away.
>>
>>18768167
>She's considering you heavily though, judging and deciding, and may act soon enough on it.

We dated 3 dates times after breakup and everything seemed good, later she was distant. I asked her to tell me the truth, if she wants something else because friendship will not work for me. One week later I have no response. I hope, like you said, she act soon and response, because I'm still confuse
>>
>>18768199
I can't shake the feeling that she's being a bit too playful or not too serious with her considerations. Or you, in general. If you're not looking for something like that, then understandable. Simply wait and see. She should come up to you with something.
>>
>>18768189
>>18768195

I drew
>Knight of Wands, Ace of Swords, The Hanged Man

It seems like he already has one foot out of the relationship and is planning his escape. This is going to hurt you and you're going to need some time to get over this. In the end, you'll need to broaden your romantic prospects to be in a happy relationship but for the time being this is going to sting a bit for you.

Sorry for the negative reading but I get the feeling you knew this was going to happen sooner or later.
>>
>>18768200

Thank you, great reading. I think I'll keep waiting.
>>
>>18768187
Star
Page of Cups
Six of Swords
Eight of Swords
Wheel of Fortune

Damn. High highs and low lows. This year will be physically appealing and quite affectionate. She will crave as much love as she gives out. That being said, when she's depressed, she's really fucking depressed. It's definitely going to be a downer for you and you'll try pretty hard to bring her out of that. Be careful not to get trapped in it yourself. That being said, whether or not you want to put up with it is up to you, but her being depressed doesn't mean she's incapable of love. She'll definitely need you, and you have the potential to do a lot of good for her, but it will be up to you if you feel like you can fight her depression.
Me:
>>18768189
>>
>>18768207
Want to trade again?
>>
>>18768220

Sure, I have some time right now. What's your query?

>>18768216

Sounds a lot like my ex, she's always depressed but I don't mind being there for her since she's a good friend now.
>>
>>18768102
Male
Could you give a general love reading? I seem lost in this field, thank you
>>
>>18768226
Is he leading me on then? What was his deal when we met up? Why did he seem so into me and optimistic?
Yours?
>>
>>18768102
Male
Any hope in this year in having a gf? ty
>>
>>18768230
Six of Wands, Five of Pentacles, Eight of Pentacles rv.

Why does it look like you want all the best and possible in regards of love, but yet you're not doing the work or avoiding the responsibilities and effort required to seek it out? At the very least you have no material standing, not in regards of actual money, but you don't seem to have a place where you belong in. There's nothing really done at the end of the day, and while you may maintain the idea that you'll succeed in love, without the material and physical effort put into it, nothing will happen.

>>18768238
Eight of Wands rv, The Star rv, Two of Swords rv.

Don't count on it.
>>
>>18768102
What does he feel for me?
>>
>>18768236

I drew 3 more cards
>Ten of Pentacles, The Hanged Man (again), The Tower

Although things are going well right now with him, I don't see things ending well for you. I'm getting the feeling that he's a player and you won't believe me but things will end between the both of you when you catch him cheating on you (The Tower card).

Take Tarot with a grain of salt

I'd like to know about my financial future. Things looking good in the future?
>>
>>18768102
Male
Will I be able to love again?
>>
>>18768102

Male, could you tell me about my next gf? What does she look like, do I already know her?
>>
>>18768102
Male
A general please, senpai
>>
>>18768102
Male
Does anyone think of me romantically?
>>
>>18768102
Female
What feelings does G have about me?
>>
>>18768264
Thanks
Knight of Wands
Nine of Pentacles
Four of Pentacles

Some bad habits are going to shape your financial future for a time. Eventually you will come to a place of stability and independence, but you won't enjoy what you have made very much. You'll be very concerned with saving your money and protecting yourself from any possible financial undertows that may come your way.
>>
>>18768102
Female
Where are things headed with me and this guy?
>>
>>18768260
First querent, so if i work in it i will succeed? Thanks again
>>
>>18768263
Four of Cups rv, Two of Swords, Judgement.

He's more likely weighing and thinking over what he feels for you. Making decisions on whether you're a person worth feeling anything for, whether he's worth to be felt for, more things along the lines of that. It's really up to him to decide, but I don't think you'll get a satisfactory end to that.

>>18768265
Ten of Wands rv, Knight of Cups rv, Three of Cups.

First of all, you will need to find a person that will spark that love that's within you. It seems that you've gone through a lot, or at the least you're carrying a very strong mental burden or a scar that's not letting you really go. Such things heal over time, and a kind, loving person whom you think deserves the world does help quite a great deal with that. You'll need someone to pull you out of it, but you're not broken.

>>18768271
King of Cups rv, Three of Cups rv, Temperance.

A very, very shut off person. Bleak, dark expression. Sitting around in a corner while everyone else is enjoying and having a fun time. She's not, and she likely wants to do very little with anything social as it is. You may not even meet this person unless she herself decides to balance herself out, so it may not be something that's much in your hands yet. Considering how shut off she is, you may likely miss her completely in your life, even if she's around.
>>
>>18768297
2nd one here

Your reading is right, but at this point I find it impossible to find this person ;(

If I may ask for another reading, will I find someone this year?
>>
>>18768102
Female
Can you tell me about my next bf? Do I already know him? What is he like?
>>
>>18768102
Female
How would he react if I confessed that I love him?
>>
Trading
>>
>>18768102
Male
Could you tell me about my next lover? How is her personality, etc
>>
>>18768275
Eight of Swords rv, Seven of Swords, Knight of Swords.

Having troubles moving on, are you? That's the first assumption I can really make; difficult to move on, stuck in one location, perhaps not even seeing a way out of where you are or what you feel. There may be people around that are causing you harm, or at the very least they're not in your best interests. Surrounded by cold people that just really care about themselves, if they even care at all. That's not right. You need to have someone to remind you that the world isn't so bad and that feelings are a good thing.

>>18768277
Queen of Wands, Knight of Cups rv, Four of Pentacles.

There... may be someone. But I'm not sure how much of that romance is the healthy kind or whether it's one that's any considerate of how you feel and what you are as a person. There may be a woman, as I said, but she may consider you more as a toy to mess around and play with and nothing more than that. Bit possessive too, while at it.

>>18768282
Five of Swords, Strength rv, The World rv.

Whatever he feels about you, it's along the lines of lacking absolutely any kind of energy or strength to deal with you. You're just someone that he doesn't want to deal with or talk to, or you're exhausting him in some kind of a fashion. In any case, let him have his space and don't pester him too much if you do so. Not always people want to deal with others, especially if they have a lot of problems.
>>
>>18768102
Male
What does B feel for me?
>>
Before I continue, I'll have to make something very clear to those who ask for appearances of their next love interest or lover. I can't do that. I'm not scrying, nor I'm capable of doing such a feat. I'm at most reading tarot and using a bit of intuition to connect the cards properly and give the interpretations. So please, ask something else or ask someone else about it.
>>
>>18768336
Reader, just curious, but do you ever wonder why all your love readings are absolutely depressing and devoid of hope?
>>
>>18768102
Female
What takes place there? Thanks
>>
Trading

Is this relationship I'm in going anywhere or is it dying... what should I do for the highest good
>>
>>18768345
Not all of them are. But I'll say that most people don't have their life set straight and everyone has some kinds of problems and issues. They hope and expect for a random person or someone they barely know to love them or fall in love with them, to cheer their life up, to give meaning. That doesn't happen, since the world isn't a fairytale. Love can only really happen between two people who work through everything, and it builds up over time. Most people that do ask here are desperate in more ways than one, and I can't shake the feeling that some may be giving false queries or repeating queries in hopes of getting a different answer. That has a tendency to skew things up.

Perhaps I'm more of a pessimist in regards of love and I perceive life to be a bit more bleak, but just keep in mind that even if people get in relationships, a lot of them break up, a lot of them aren't happy and don't really get anywhere. Why would you think that it'll be otherwise for those who come here? We're all people who live on this green and blue planet, after all.

I'll resume readings in a bit. I need to see which ones to not bother with and the ones to read. Yet again, I will not try to read appearances with tarot. Don't ask for miracles.
>>
>>18768102
Female
Will I ever meet L and will we be together?
>>
>>18768102
Male
What will happend between me and "r"?
>>
>>18768345
Not that reader, but most people here have shit love lives and poor outlooks due to the fact that they sit here and keep asking instead of taking measures that would improve their chances.
>>
>>18768357
I got you. Give me a few. Still here?
>>
>>18768375
Ya
>>
>>18768336
First read here, ehmm i recently changed cities for job stuff and im here alone beggining in this new quest xd anyways ty for your time
>>
>>18768380
Ok. Starting.
Mine:
Would moving closer to him make things better between us? How would he react if I told him I got accepted into the school near him?
>>
>>18768293
Three of Cups rv, The Empress rv, Nine of Wands rv.

You two will likely start talking less and less for one reason or another, or you're more likely to stop talking out of frustration that you're not getting anything out of this guy. Overall, reduced amount of communication, eventual stop, dissatisfied people and potentially one disappointed woman left at the end.

>>18768296
Yes. Work. Become a better man that's grounded to reality and has his value. Otherwise you'll not stand out in the crowd, if you're looking for that sort of a thing.

>>18768315
The Tower, Seven of Cups, Six of Wands.

I don't want to disappoint you, but it's likely not the case. Do keep in mind, I can be wrong on such readings, but it's more likely that you're going to let yourself down with your own fantasies that you'll create. Having some kind of a scenario where you'll meet your true love, clearly unrealistic, and then intentionally breaking down. Don't lose hope though, always work on yourself and do other things. Love does give meaning to life, but life has it's own meanings to it. It's up to you to make one.

>>18768318
Six of Wands, The Devil, Ace of Pentacles.

He may not have his life set straight, that's for sure. I sense some amount of optimism from him, or at least he has that certain kind of cheer or vibe to him that may actually be the reason as to why you'll get together. It is possible that he may have his own vices too, or at least lack of control over certain indulgences, but if that's the case, be there to control him and make sure he doesn't steer off completely. He may appreciate it.

>>18768384
So you're alone. Alright. That still fits to some reasonable extent, I just interpreted it in the fashion of being surrounded by uncaring people. Of course, why would they care, you're not known to them. Just make sure to find some friends and not end up in a position of loneliness and wanting to go back from where you came.
>>
>>18768372
some people don't have any chance, do you ever considered that?
>>
>>18768345
Well its true im alone right now but im busy trying to improve as person and my career also asking questions here help to kill a little the monotony seeing the fluff
>>
>>18768357
>king of cups, two of swords, queen of wands, judgement, emperor
Pretty clear here. Your relationship isn't dying, but it will if you let it. You're going through a period of transition and the stagnation you face is actually a small hurdle and can be overcome if you're honest with your partner about your concerns. You may have to take charge of the situation to motivate your partner at first, but eventually they will begin to follow your lead and take steps to help things grow. Even though the hurdle is actually small, what is happening now with your partner is valuable and you will need to overcome this with them, or else you will only encounter it again in your next relationship.
Me:
>>18768387
>>
>>18768396
I cant go back senpai, the only thing i have is going forward
>>
>>18768387

Moving to make things better: world reversed, 2 of wands.

How he would react: 2 of cups reversed, queen of wands reversed

Basically the world represents your change in geography and the 2 of wands represents you embarking on a new path.

For his feelings, 2 of cups and queen of wands says he would be very happy but since these are reversed there's something limiting these energies from taking foot, my guess is because you haven't moved yet.

For some reason I got 5 of cups as the final outcome which represents sorrow. I think you may need to approach this relationship differently...

If you change your approach: page of pentacles reversed... more stuck energy it seems
>>
>>18768396
3rd.

I don't really want to find my true love ;( just someone to be with. I don't care about love as much as I used to :/

Thank you so much for the reading.
>>
>>18768387

Pretty much how I feel about it. Thank you

My reading:
>>18768410

I am new so I could be wrong but I kept getting a bunch of blocked energies from these cards.
>>
>>18768102
Male
Why is love so sacrificial to me, and in the end isn't worth it?
>>
>>18768102
Female
Do I trust N or D?
>>
>>18768102
Male
Will I like where I get accepted?
>>
>>18768323
Six of Swords, Eight of Pentacles rv, Queen of Cups rv.

He will be nervous beyond imagination. Quite lost, quite confused, perhaps wanting to hide behind something and squeal his emotions out without anyone seeing. He will be rather uncertain as to how to react, so do give him time and make sure he doesn't reject your love because he feels incapable or unworthy or uncertain.

>>18768330
Ace of Wands, Seven of Swords rv, Four of Pentacles rv.

She doesn't know what she will do with her life or what she does. She has the motivation and the energy to go and do what she may please, but either her own mind or people around her stop her from reaching her true potential. Likely monetary issues too. Likely a bit more on the stubborn side and not exactly dumb as a rock either. Just... unfortunate situation, that's all.

>>18768340
Temperance, The Devil, Eight of Wands rv.

Why does it feel like something happened to her to make her do a full stop and evaluate what's going on? It's like whatever she felt suddenly stopped, and now she's thinking or evaluating either what she's feeling, where she's heading, or different things entirely. I can't tell in any way as to what she feels, for she seems to be locked up by whatever stopped her.

>>18768412
There's something clearly to work on and learn from, I feel. It is likely that you shouldn't mope about so much and just find some people to get along with or talk to. A group, be it on internet or in real life. Don't be afraid to seek anything like that out. You're likely to find that one cuddly bear of a girl to squeeze whenever you feel bad, but try to get yourself together.
>>
>>18768414
Naw, I think there are some blocked energies. Thank you.
>>
I'm done for now. There's too many people querying and I'm wondering how many of you are asking me several questions. While I don't mind it, at the very least please have the decency to say that you're asking another question.

I'll be back later. Good night for now.
>>
i am seeking advice,
it has to do with love and 2 options of partners.
i am not sure what to do or sould i do anything at all?
>>
>>18768345
Is this reader accurate? Does all our crushes hate us?
>>
>>18768446

> Hierophant, Sun, 2 of Cups, King of Cups, Page of Swords

Play by the rules. Don't go behind anyone's back, and don't overthink things.
>>
>>18768453
deep down everybody hate everybody,so, yes.
>>
>>18768453
Honestly, and nothing against the reader because they could be 100% right, but I've been watching this reader for a few days and haven't seen one positive love reading, hardly even a neutral one, so I'm hesitant. Personal outlook has a HUGE effect on readings, which is why it takes a very balanced person to give out accurate reads. 99% of their love reads are morbid. I advise caution. But it's up to the individual if the read resonates or not.
>>
Trading this query, Ill trade it twice only. >>18768351
>>
>>18768434
last one here

I guess I need to work on myself, which I'm already trying to do, not sure whether I'm learning anything or not, though.
You're not the first reader to advice me finding a 'group' to hang on with. I'm trying to find people, but that's not an easy task and I'm starting to give up on it.

>You're likely to find that one cuddly bear of a girl to squeeze whenever you feel bad, but try to get yourself together.
That's great, I need some emotional closure right now ;( I believe it would help me getting myself together.
>>
Can anybody use a crystal ball or do you need to have some sort of "ability."
>>
>>18768473
Still here?
>>
>>18768497
Yes
>>
>>18768491
Anything can be trained with enough effort, remember the three P's; Practice, Patience and Perserverance.

Effort>talent everyday
>>
>>18768499
Ok starting. Give me a moment.
My query: I plan on evoking a deity. Does it have the outcome I hope for?
>>
>>18768399
Go get a gym membership, a makeover, and some hobbies.

Or go get more love readings and never leave the house. Whatever makes you feel better.
>>
>>18768519
This. Be the person you want to love. The occult community has this hateboner for Ego but by god, having (a justified) one not only makes you happier but also makes people more attracted to you.

Go be that perso!
>>
>>18768102
Male
How do I stay inspired and motivated with my art?
>>
>>18768473
The Fool
Moon
The Star
Strength
Temperance

Wow. All majors. Something big is going to happen for sure. Some things that have brought great struggle and confusion will end if you remain headstrong. The problems won't magically disappear, but over time things slowly calm down. Don't know what you're planning on here, but it seems rather intense.

Me: >>18768508
>>
>>18768508
A snake hissing. A young person jumping out of a sinkhole last minute just before it sinks. Regal horses being put away.

No, but it will give you something else that will be worthwhile. It wont be useless, in fact it might cause havoc with what you originally intended or your life in general but you will at least get something out of it.
>>
>>18768445
Please let us know when you are back
>>
>>18768469
Their reading, and everyone elses reading Ive gotten, contradicts what I got from the best reader of \div\ and in my experience hes the only reader worth listening to.
>>
>>18768491
Modesty aside, I'm one of the best scryers here, and I had no natural talent for divination. What I did have was discipline and commitment to practice like it was my job. Talent is overrated, work ethic is everything.
>>
>>18768519
I would feel disgusting if I did this, love was supposed to be a pure thing.But it's all a disgusting exchange game
>>
>>18768535
Thanks
>>
>>18768548
You should totally scry for us then. We're thirsty and desolate.
>>
>>18768519
Im going to the gym, im not ugly but the problem is im too shy anyways im working in changing that too, at least my name is cool
>>
>>18768543
I think you have your answer then. If the read doesn't sit well with you, and you're being objective about it, then it probably isn't accurate.
>>
>>18768563
Air query
Male
Why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>18768548

Cool, thanks. Can you give me some pointers as to what to look for, i.e size and material for example.

Any recommendations on where to buy one in the UK? I don't want to get conned.
>>
File: 1488220599042.jpg (33KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488220599042.jpg
33KB, 640x360px
>>18768570
>>
>>18768573
Dr. Pavel?
>>
>>18768473
Still trading this, I think a scry would work better than tarot for this.
>>
File: I don't know how to read.png (374KB, 670x458px) Image search: [Google]
I don't know how to read.png
374KB, 670x458px
Are Tarot cards even legit?

I have to admit, I took an online Tarot Card reading and it was pretty fucking spot on with various aspects of my life. I don't believe in divination, but I thought it was pretty cool. I
>>
>>18768570

well, he is a big guy.
>>
>>18768588
f-for you
>>
>>18768576
We fighting or what
>>
>>18768585
for God sake,go fuck yourself
>>
File: 15aklVKt41r33r0fo1_500.gif (533KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
15aklVKt41r33r0fo1_500.gif
533KB, 500x363px
>>18768609
Play time is over
>>
>>18768543
Who's the reader? I wanna know to look out for them.
>>
File: Making america great again.png (235KB, 498x388px) Image search: [Google]
Making america great again.png
235KB, 498x388px
>>18768598

What the fuck crawled up your ass and died?
>>
>>18768641
happiness
>>
>implying these people aren't better looking than 90% of /div/ and more confident than 99% of /div/
>>
>>18768638
He only trades as anon and if you are lucky you get him.
>>
>>18768607
>>18768597
>>18768595
>current year
>people still haven't learn to accept naked bodies
èersonal dignity and whoreattentioning aside, there's nothing wrong with nudity
>>
>>18768656
Gotcha. I know who that is. Thanks.
>>
Hola.

Will do a few readings. A few for me is ~10.

Name
Question
No love shit please.
Anything else you want to tell me that you think may help.
>>
>>18768682
Nani
Could you read my aura?
>>
>>18768684
No. That is a totally different thing than I am doing right now.
>>
>>18768682
Male
Aura reading please, royal senpai
>>
>>18768687
Oh ok, you stopped doing aura readings?
>>
>>18768682

Should i invest in this project?
>>
>>18768696
Male, Alan
>>
>>18768690
Nah, I am just not up to it at the moment. I'm not feeling too good and aura stuff takes more comcentration and stuff.

Tl;dr

I don't want to work that hard.
>>
>>18768630
Hehe
>>
>>18768687
Oh well i dont have anything else to ask so how are you in this glorious day?
>>
>>18768699
Ok, thanks for answering, hope you feel better soon.
>>
>>18768682
D
any advice
>>
>>18768682
Mika
What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>18768682
Amber
Do I trust N or D?
>>
>>18768682
F.K
When will I be able to move? Should I move?

I'm male :)
>>
>>18768696
No. You have very little say in what will be done with your investment. Be it money or your own effort. You aren't in charge, obviously. And you can't force your investments to be put to good use. Unless you are guaranteed a larger role in the project's completion, don't bother.
>>
>>18768682
Lei
Do I annoy my friend? In my view the convos are very one sided but I dont get that vibe. Should I stop talking?
>>
>>18768682
Eleanor
Why am I being screwed over?
>>
>>18768701
Just tired. You?

>>18768702
Thanks.

>>18768704
Making excuses. You are the only person holding you back. All the people you use as an excuse are not actually exerting any real control. They do depend on you, but you know you can't depend on them. So...why stick up for them all? If you have to tell yourself, and convince yourself that helping them is your purpose right now, you're probably wrong.

>>18768708
When you pack up and go. It's up to you. You have friends to stay with somewhere pretty far away ( Pacific Northwest, Oregon looking place.) Or you can suck it up and live without your favorite things for a few months to save money. You could stand to go on a diet anyway, saving money by buying less junkfood and beer is probably killing two birds with one stone.
>>
>>18768708
Honestly, trusting anyone at all is where you run into trouble
>>
>>18768682
Rain
I'm able to get what I want this week?
>>
>>18768715
Sometimes, you don't need words to communicate. Your friend likes to listen. But what annoys him most is that you just don't seem to get what he's communicating without words. Use your eyes as well as your ears to talk to him.
>>
>>18768741
Here killing time in the job lurking in 4chan and baneposting
>>
>>18768718
You aren't. You just get rattled by a few bumps in the road that used to be smooth. Life has shitty times. Instead of dreading them and retreating, you may as well just plow into it all.
>>
>>18768682
J
Will I be moving soon? If so, under what circumstances? I've been repeatedly told that I will be moving soon by both tarot and scrying, but I just don't see how it's going to come about as things are now.
>>
>>18768753

Last one:

No. It will be delayed until next week. Your appointment is moved.
>>
>>18768741
>Making excuses. You are the only person holding you back. All the people you use as an excuse are not actually exerting any real control.
>can't depend on them
These parts are true
>They do depend on you
Not currently, but it is a possibility far into the future

Thank you.
>>
That was it for readings for now. If you have feedback, by all means tell me. Or if you have any non-reading based, but still divination relevant questions, i'll be lurking for a while.
>>
>>18768770
>>18768764

plz senpai, one more.
>>
>>18768760
Thanks man
>>
>>18768770
>>18768761
meant to link to that post.
>>
>>18768775
Can't.

>>18768776
No problem.
>>
i accidentally ran over a robin while driving today and i feel awful for it

is there any way for me to repent this
>>
Trading
>>
>>18768741
Are you telling me that if I just pack up and go I would be successful and I wouldn't need to come back?
I got some friends in Netherlands, I think. But I still don't want to rely on them or anyone in this matter.
I don't drink and I don't eat junk food often. I do need to go on a diet, though.

>>18768747
My trust issues are high right now, and I would be even warier if I do go.

Thank
>>
>>18768784
It was an accident, it's ok, accidents happen. Just make sure you learn from accidents.
>>
>>18768789
I'm not telling you what will happen at all. I'm just saying, you have the means to move within a very short period of time. Fear of actually doing so is what stops you. Moving sucks. It's a good thing to worry. But if you hate where you are now, you may have less to lose than you think.
If you don't hate where you are, stay longer. It is up to you.
>>
>>18768705
Skipped
>>
>>18768747
Meant for
>>18768807

You hang out with shitty people.
>>
>>18768817
wtf, is this for all of them or just those two?
>>
>>18768543
>>18768656
>>18768674
who is the reader or how do I recognize him?
>>
>>18768786
I can trade you some music if you'd like (I'm not a reader) :D

I'm this guy
>>18768761

If you could, I'd like to know this.
>>
>>18768703
>>18768817

skipped?
>>
>>18768786
Query?
>>
>>18768828
Lurk moar
>>
>>18768850
I'm not that guy, I'm this guy:
>>18768829
>>18768761

Could either of you do me a solid?
>>
Readers HELP
>>
>>18768850
Still around? Had a phone call
>>
File: IMG_2620.jpg (22KB, 314x299px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2620.jpg
22KB, 314x299px
>will chat divination 4 food
>>
>>18768875
Yep.
>>
>>18768901
What do you like to eat?
>>
>>18768922
Ok. My query is, what do I mean to the man I love? Does he have any interest in monogamy with me?
Your query?
>>
>>18768901
only for a reading
>>
>>18768682
orion~~
i trust your readings

pam
what does this aquarius guy think of me?
ty
>>
Out of sheer curiosity any spells/divination i could practice and see results, or any literature to help me get into spell casting and incantations. My family is known for our affinity for the paranormal and i would love to dabble into this more extensively.
>>
>>18768803
Meh, I actually hate where I'm right now and I feel like there's very little room for improvement.
However, there is a lot I need to consider before doing so, as in, I need a job and a place to stay.

I'm afraid, but yeah.
>>
>>18768937
You can check the OMG thread or join any of the Discord chats for their collections of books on divination & occultism.
>>
>>18768926
The Sun, Six of Wands, The Star
You make him happy, but in the ego bound way. You feed his ego and pride and he enjoys you. He has some hopes for the future between you two, but I do not know if is monogamy. He is thinking of future though.

What does my crush feel about me?
>>
>>18768925
All sorts of things; but that's hardly /x/, /div/, or anything spooky.

>>18768929
Has /div/ only become a place for readers to trade?
>>
>>18768973
I dont see you doing readings
>>
>>18768961
Thanks. Starting on yours.
>>
>>18768973
oh right,so give me a free reading
>>
>>18768973
Hey, hey. I did 10 readings.

I want to do more, but need to wait a while.
>>
>>18768995

Do this one please when you start doing readings again :D >>18768761
Also, to add on to it a little bit more, tell me about the place I'll be moving to, I am craving that type of change for sure.
>>
I'm here more for any discussion on tarot & theory, rather than a reading.
>>
>>18768961
Hah, this is a funny read.
Chariot
Six of wands
Star

They like you, but think you may be a bit more than they have bargained for. That being said, their interest is piqued, so don't be discouraged. If you want to see something develop between you two, you'll have to take the reigns. Best of luck, anon.
>>
>>18768973
Trades are more productive than bitching
>>
>>18769010
I'd love to have an actual conversation with someone if you are interested.

>>18769025
>bitching
I'm not bitching. I'm just merely stating that /div/ used to be productive and have conversations about divination. It never was intended to be one, big readers circlejerk
>>
>>18769010
Then start a discussion over it. What do you want to talk about?
>>
>>18769042
I'm the guy who wanted to talk tarot. Sadly, the real readers have been scared off because of some drama going on & have largely retreated to the Discord chats. But yeah; let's talk turkey. I use the Golden Dawn tarot.
>>
Trading

what do the girls in my class think of me? what do think of R, the guy I am competing with.
>>
>>18769064
Sorry I missed you too, man.

Let's talk about the differences between all the common tarot systems like Thoth, Golden Dawn, Rider-Waite & Marseille.
>>
>>18769068
Then i'm here to learn. Because I know almost zero about tarot. I don't use it, personally.

I figured the differences were in what each deck was geared towards due to the symbology differentials in each deck.
>>
>>18769072
Be in a position in which you don't need anything from anyone. Or just be plainly ignorant.
>>
>>18769080
I am a med student so I'd have to kiss a few people's ass.. there's a guy who does this without effort but he's bimbo as fuck

has lots of girls as friends
>>
>>18769072
Not giving a fuck.
>>
>>18769066
still here? let me know and i'll start
>>
>>18769085
He went for the path of ignorance. It's probably too late for you to head down that road now.
>>
>>18769078
Well...

The thing is the Marseille deck's practically the mother of all the more modern decks, while the modern decks (Thoth, Golden Dawn & Rider-Waite) were designed to be "rectified" versions of the Marseille deck. Since the Marseille deck's major arcana were fairly simplistic, the Golden Dawn tried to make it more elaborate, even altering some of the illustrations. Then came Rider-Waite with illustrating the minor arcana based on the Golden Dawn's definitions & trying to bring back some element of the Marseille deck's art in the major arcana.

What method do you use for divination anyways?
>>
>>18769066
I get the vague sensation of ambivalence but a slight interest in regards to you. They think you are cool, maybe alright, but not feeling heavily. You are nice to be around.

For R I feel heavy infatuation. More than one girl likes him in that way.

Does the man of the seventh hold anything for me in his heart? What?
>>
>>18769095
I'm not a reader, but I know a bit about the mechanics of tarot, and well, RNG really. It's not about what deck you use, any tarot deck should be ok, even fortune cookies work the same way. It's the act of drawing a random message that matters
>>
>>18769102
Agreed. It's the advice that you can get out of it & how useful it is.
>>
>>18769042
Hijinks, i love picking your brain.
>favourite spread
>favourite method of divination
>a method you'd love to learn
>your personal recommendation of a new divination method for a semi-decent reader (ie already tarot)
>>
>>18769089
yep here and waiting mate, let me know your query as well
>>
>>18769091
fuck mang I feel so shitty about that, i am alpha in my own way but it doesn't attract chicks, I actually think people are scared of me lol
>>
>>18769095
Sounds stupid, but I use my ability to sense emotion and very limited "remote viewing" (i use quotes because I wouldn't even call it that if I could think of a better term). Basically if I smash those two together I can get a pretty good reading on a person. I can see what they saw when they felt a certain emotion, which is attached to their question.

I don't know how, why, or if it works. But 8 years and thousands of readings done I am told that I'm pretty accurate by a lot of people. Told i'm shit by others. Go figure.

And what about the voodoo version of tarot? They have a New Orleans inspired deck that, I thought was bullshit. But apparently it has been around for a long time. According to who you ask it came before the Golden Dawn deck. Or it popped up in the U.S. at around the same time.
>>
>>18769115
Thanks.
I'm in love with someone, but there is a new interest in my life. My love is having a hard time and potential for things to work out is looking bleak. Should I pursue this new person, J, or should I stand by L and everything we had?
>>
>>18769118
Hi Orion, trading?
>>
>>18769117
Everyone is their own person, he is who he is, you are who you are. Whatever, just do what you naturally do. Things will come around one way or the other. Basically, don't think too hard on it, be water.
>>
>>18769097
>Does the man of the seventh hold anything for me in his heart? What?

He certainly has some feelings, positive feelings but something is making him cautious. He would take things slow with you as he is afraid he might get hurt or face rejection.

You making a move will encourage him

>For R I feel heavy infatuation. More than one girl likes him in that way.

any idea what I can do to create feelings like that?
>>
>>18769128
Nah.
>>
>>18769130
yeah but I want to achieve what he has, it'd make my life more fun
>>
>>18769146
Follow him around.
>>
>>18769066
What the girls think of you:
>Strength, Ace of Wands, Nine of Cups, Six of Pentacles

What they think of R:
>Knight of Wands, Ten of Wands, Ace of Swords, Four of Pentacles.

They like you quite a bit. You may come on a bit strong, like they sense you want them to like you, but you're overall nice and enjoyable to be around. They feel you're trustworthy and genuine.
R is a bit more complicated. They like him, but sort of in a 'pretty to look at' sort of way. Beyond that, he doesn't have much substance. He is a bit hard to get along with once someone becomes close to him. He is carrying a lot of baggage.

Me: >>18769122
>>
>>18769122
I got 8 of swords signifying you, feeling more and more isolated in the relationship. I asked about the situation and got 9 of pents.

It seems you might do well to begin a new relationship, learn from the mistakes of this relationship and build the new relationship on stronger foundations.

I would recommend taking things forward with both of them and see how it goes. Something tells me that things with J will improve and eventually it'd be fairly obvious to you what makes you happy and satisfied.

Give this relationship a few weeks and then jump ship if nothing improves.
>>
>>18769155
>>18769161
thanks, so he's a pretty boy and I ain't so heh..

I answered you here >>18769161

let me know what you think
>>
>>18769109
>favourite spread
Celtic Cross, standard 10 card draw. I feel like you can get really in depth readings with 10 - any fewer and readings might be too broad.

>favourite method of divination
Capnomancy. To me, nothing is more intimate than being with the fire and smoke.

>a method you'd love to learn
So many. In the last thread, Ape brought up African methods - Ifá would be an incredible method to practice.

>your personal recommendation of a new divination method for a semi-decent reader (ie already tarot)
If you are already well-versed in the Tarot and want to branch out, my personal recommendation would be to try one of the other major methods - such as Runes, Yi jing, etc.

Or you could try simpler methods, such as tasseomancy or bibliomancy.

What methods interest you? Have you read my guide?
>>
>>18769118
>And what about the voodoo version of tarot? They have a New Orleans inspired deck
That deck was created in 1992. The original motherload of all Golden Dawn decks was the one created in the 1890's by the wife of Samuel Mathers (the founder of the Golden Dawn).

The thing is the Voodoo tarot system created in 1992 is in itself based on the French method of tarot with the Marseille deck, which is mostly what would have been used in the earlier days when the former French colonies became more independent.

I'm also still looking for any PDF on the New Orleans Voodoo Tarot.
>>
>>18769171
Now I know.
>>
>>18769151
guess that's what I'd have to do
>>
>>18769169
I have indeed read your guide. I'm from the discord. My methods are tarot, runes and [REDACTED]. I have you guide downloaded, actually I should give it another read, it's been a while.
>>
Trading

Do people respect my skill? what am I seen as? (nerd., alpha, jerk)

Just curious
>>
Anybody tried asking a spirit board what their future will be?
>>
>>18769219
Yes. Nothing happened though.
>>
>>18769205
>My methods are [REDACTED]
Alectromancy?
>>
>>18769212
still here?
>>
>>18769229
yep bro
>>
>>18769205
>>18769224
Kek, I was wondering what Anon chose to omit.
>>
>>18769224
Probably censoromancy.
>>
>>18769234
i'm starting now
>>
Fucking hell, I've been trying to get a read for hours, but there's nothing but trades on here now.
>>
>>18769248
Then message a reader, post your query & all the info they need.
>>
>>18769245
Negromancy.
>>
>>18769246
thanks give me your query too
>>
>>18769248
What is your query?
>>
I am here for the next hour seeking a trade with a confident reader. I will give you a compatibility reading for a friendship/relationship and I just need both birthdays.

This time I have email.
[email protected]
>>
>>18769254

This is me(for anyone willing to do a read):
>>18768761
>>
>>18769212
Emperor
Seven of Cups
Two of Cups
Nine of Cups
Six of Wands

You're respected and liked, but be careful not to over complicate things or think too much about what people think about you. Everyone enjoys someone who is genuine and modest AND talented. You have the makings and a captivated audience. Don't worry so much about the details.

Would the person I am in love with like to see me move on?
>>
>>18769256
>>18769272
>>
>>18769265
Recently, Tarot and Scrying have been telling me that I'm going to be moving. I'd like to confirm if thats the case, and if so, I'd like to know about where I'll be moving, and under what circumstances.
>>
File: 1487489393545.jpg (955KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487489393545.jpg
955KB, 1920x1080px
>>18769155
>tfw im like R in this reading
>tfw because of this i fucked up a potential love/sex thing
too real
>>
NEW THREAD

>>18769298
>>
>>18769272
he won't be too happy to see that happen. It seems he has some feelings for you.

Have you considered initiating things with him?
>>
>>18769325
Yeah. He is being a jackass. Want to trade again? I'd like to know why he's being such a dick to me, or at least less affectionate than he was before.
>>
>>18769335
sure I would love to do it all day

May I know if I would be as good a doctor as House is (from House MD)? Will I be that good?

9 of wands reversed, the guy in the card looks burdened and tired as fuck. He's being attacked from all sides so he's lashing out the easiest target, the people who like him.

Maybe give him a little space and come back later. He just has too many emotional shit to deal with right now
>>
>>18769353
Thanks. I'll start on yours.
>>
>>18769361
ask more if you have any lol and let me know if what I am making makes sense. I generally do one card as it cuts out all the bs and gives a precise answer
>>
>>18769353
Eight of Swords
Star
Queen of Wands
World
Nine of Wands

Your query is kind of funny, but I totally respect it if you're being genuine.
That being said, no, you won't be as good as House, but you can be a good doctor as long as you complete medical school. Stay motivated and stay focused; focus will be your biggest issue. You'll always be pretty damn worn out by the end of it.

>>18769373
Sure. Can you tell me what plans for the future the guy I've been asking about has for us.
>>
>>18769388
>Your query is kind of funny, but I totally respect it if you're being genuine.

I grew up wanting to be a doctor, reading medical and biology books, not because I care about people but because I like solving puzzles and medical ones are even better.

And then I recently came across House MD and binge watched it, was pretty amusing.

>That being said, no, you won't be as good as House\

REEEEEE EVERY FUCKING TIME

> You'll always be pretty damn worn out by the end of it.

I suppose I am topping my classes and I don't even study that much lulz

>Sure. Can you tell me what plans for the future the guy I've been asking about has for us.

Queen of Wands, he certainly sees you as a serious contender for relationship for sure. He wants a relationship with you.

What do my professors think of me? do they think I am good?

You must like this guy a lot lol
>>
>>18769467
He's a huge butthole and I'm also head over heels in love with him.

Ace of Cups
Four of Swords
Five of Swords
High Priestess.

Your professors like you and see a lot of potential, but they seem to think you're not really giving it your all. You're holding back, maybe even a little overconfident in your abilities.
>>
>>18769481
cool thanks,

anything else you wanna ask?
>>
>>18769489
I think that's all I can think of friendo. thank muchly
>>
File: 10wheel-of-fortune.jpg (30KB, 300x518px) Image search: [Google]
10wheel-of-fortune.jpg
30KB, 300x518px
I live in a Latin country where it might be hard to find a Waite deck (Marseilles is the standard around here), so I've decided to draw my own.

Before I start, though, is it necessary for the cards to be in color? Are the colors symbolically valuable?
>>
>>18769675
>>18769675
Colour in the Golden Dawn, Rider-Waite & Thoth decks are valuable in their meaning (especially in the Thoth & Golden Dawn decks).

Not so much so in the Rider-Waite deck, though. And not at all in Marseille or earlier decks.
>>
>>18769675
Colors in the tarot can convey meaningful "insight" when you give a reading. It'll have the quality of the colored portion of the tarot picture is standing out, or popping out, to you, at the same time it will feel like you are being fed "information" in your mind that addresses the question of the reading.
>>
>>18767916
I'll expect in the new thread. In how many hours from how will it be there?
>>
>>18769991
Actually the colors in Marseilles are relevant too
>>
File: tarotdb.jpg (80KB, 900x573px) Image search: [Google]
tarotdb.jpg
80KB, 900x573px
>>
>>18770998

ty for dis
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.