[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 27

File: div.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
div.gif
2MB, 480x360px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!
>>
Are octopuses the most /div/ animal?

http://www.ibtimes.com/octopus-made-better-world-cup-predictions-goldman-sachs-photos-1613882
>>
Doing some short tarot readings. Give me your gender and query. Feedback would be appreciated.
>>
>>18763928
Male
Love reading
>>
>>18763928
male, general
thank you
>>
>>18763928
Male

Query: Is it the right time for a relationship for me?
>>
>>18763941
The Devil rv, King of Wands rv, Six of Pentacles rv.

Your love isn't going to really get anywhere if you're stringent on money. At the very least, monetary issues are stopping you from pursuing anything intentionally love, and feeling like you're bound down by jobs and anything that involves getting money. It puts you in the position where you don't know where to focus or put your energy, wanting both love and more stable life. Focus on that and clearing yourself up before diving into love head on.

>>18763951
The Hierophant, The Devil rv, Ten of Wands rv.

Learning from what has happened, learning from the mistakes in one's life. You're turning over a new leaf, heading towards a life where you're not as bound by responsibilities of the past and knowing what to do in repeating situations in regards of burdens and things that unnecessarily wear you down. You're a bit more wiser now, or at least you're heading down a path where you're going to learn how to deal with what's happening around more.

>>18763989
King of Swords, Two of Pentacles, Nine of Cups.

Do you feel happy with the changes in your life? Do you feel happy with yourself? You're a rational and clear-minded man, you should know whether you're in the right time to pursue a relationship or not. Weigh all the things that are going about in your life and how you think a relationship will influence them. Be a judge of your own actions. I can't say, nor the cards, for it's up to you. Be a clear judge of what's good and what person would be good for you.
>>
>>18763928
M
A girl I met a long time ago gave me a message in my dreams last night. She said she didn't want to have kids with me, but I would find someone cute in 5 months. Is there any truth to this?
>>
>>18764013

Male, love reading too. will she leave the other guy?
>>
>>18764015
Four of Swords rv, The Lovers rv, Queen of Swords rv.

I'm afraid this is more of a possibility of your brain pulling a joke or two on you than anything spiritual. Do you feel like you're slowly distancing away from this girl in real life? That she's starting to act a bit on her own and in the way you don't like? That could have potentially translated over to your subconscious and the dreams, and in turn, cause you to have such a dream. Don't worry, for it's more likely that it was a bad night than anything else.

>>18764022
The Fool, Nine of Swords, The Hierophant.

She may. She very well may. The problem? You may not even get a chance to even get close to her. She'll be too upset with what happened and what lead to her making such a decision before considering anyone else. In fact, she may find it insulting if you do decide to approach her. But as I said, she may just end up leaving this friend of hers behind.
>>
>>18763928

Male

Is school and career something that I will be able to balance?
>>
>>18764025
I believe it was really her. She told me I was hideous and didn't want to be with me to my face. I still love her, but I'm starting not to.
>>
>>18763928
Male
How can I keep improving myself?
>>
>>18763928
Female
How will the trip go?
I'm going on a trip with my friends.
>>
>>18764027
Judgment rv, The Moon rv, Queen of Cups.

Don't underestimate or overestimate your ability to do so. The only way that it could potentially unbalance you while taking upon the process of balancing both school and career is through emotions and perceptions of other people. The worst that could happen is that you'll repress your emotions, look very little into others, and just become a rather jaded person who's more focused on what he wants and everything material before anything else. Make sure you don't lose yourself in the process, for it's not easy to focus on two major things like schooling and career at the same time.

>>18764033
Was this in a dream or not? Even so, the Lovers reversal does point to a lack of love or at least discordance between two lovers, and in conjunct with Nine of Swords, can quite literally mean nightmares caused by larger events or patterns changing and falling apart. She's being unjust with you, either way. Spiteful. While I cannot say whether the cute part will happen in regards of you, all of this carry the tune of a love falling apart.

>>18764042
Two of Wands, Eight of Wands rv, Six of Pentacles.

Know your goals and your destinations. Do not rush it, weigh everything strongly, and know that other people can help you. But in turn, never forget the fact that when you ask for help, in due time you may need to help them as well. You could try helping others and seeing how it influences their life. See what works for them. Generally it can also help you. But overall, no rush, no fast, just know where you're going with this. You'll be good.

>>18764044
Ace of Wands rv, Five of Swords rv, Six of Pentacles.

It should go rather well, but the likely issue that you'll be low on energy or at least it will feel lifeless for you. The indication of Five of Swords could mean a potential argument, but I don't think it will involve you. Overall, just try to keep your spirits up; there's much to be learned and earned from this trip.
>>
I'll be performing up to three tarot readings within the next three hour span after this post.

>Notes: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail; Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors is what I mean by detail (exempli gratia, professional project, financial situation). I am slow, and will refuse to read for you if you fail to meet *ALL* the guidelines and requisites in one post. Any unacceptable requests will be skipped and ignored.

Guidelines:

>1: No death queries
>2: No binary queries (Queries that have yes or no answers)
>3: No love/romance related queries
>4: No vague/unclear/badly written/unintelligible queries
>5: No generic/general queries, specific questions *only*
>6: One question/thing to be read for per query (Asking for more than one thing to be read even if it is similar/related/rephrased in the query results in automatic disqualification)
>7: No queries over 140 characters long. (Gender/Favorite Thing/Shape & Color text *do not* count towards 140 character limit, everything else *does*)
>8: Be detailed, but concise (See Good Query examples for an idea of what that means)
>9: Use proper punctuation and sentence structure. There's a difference in meaning between "Helping Jack off a horse" and "Helping Jack, off a horse"

Bad Query: "What should I focus on in my academics/career?"

Good Query: "What aspect of my career should I focus on?"

Bad Query "What are results of project?"

Good Query: "What will be the final result of the personal project I'm currently focused on?"

Bad Query: "I just moved in to a new city, have a new job, and quit smoking crack. Will I be happy?"

Good Query: "What will be the overall results of the recent lifestyle changes I've made?"

____

Requisites:

>Gender:

>A Color & Geometric Shape:

>Favorite Thing: (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query:
>>
>>18763928
male

am i worthy of his unconditional love, is there a place for me among the greats under his holiness? if not.. could i ever be? is it possible?

.. is there hope for me to be reunited with jesus and the lord?
>>
>>18764061
Thank you so much! Actually, two of my friends going on the trip are dating so I guess we have to hope things don't get spicy. Thanks again!
>>
>>18763928
Male
Will the girl I am attracted to change her mind and get in a relationship with me?

Thanks!
>>
>>18764061

Thank you very much.
>>
>>18763928
Do you see anything happening in my love life anytime soon?
Female
Thank you!
>>
>>18763928
Male
How will my meetings on Tuesday go?
>>
>>18764075
>>18764061

Oh, and feedback.

This is definitely a razor split kind of thing. The job is demanding as is the schooling, but it is within my ability to do both well. I don't want to double down so hard on both that I lose track of my personal life though, you're right.
>>
>>18764062

Male
White Crescent Moon
Being comfortable at home with a good book during bad weather.

How do my plans to relocate and recreate myself work out?
>>
>>18763175
>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/div/cord only accessible through personal invite.
Suit of Wands: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW
>>
>>18764071
Queen of Pentacles rv, Two of Wands, The Hierophant.

Learn from any mistakes that you've done, learn from what's been given to you, and know that at the very least, Jesus himself, will support you along the way. I am no Christian, but I can tell that as long as you live a right and virtuous life that helps others and knows their place, you'll be accepted by both.

>>18764074
Knight of Swords rv, Strength rv, Death rv.

She may feel that it would be wrong to be in a relationship with you. Don't push her too hard to change what does not need to be changed now. For she wants to stay in her current limbo or indecision, and until she is completely certain that being with you is in her best interests and is sure that you won't abuse her, she won't do anything. No pressure, alright?

>>18764078
Ace of Pentacles, Page of Swords, Six of Wands.

Nothing outright or anything large, but you may open yourself up to an opportunity than in time, will lead you to potential love. Don't lose hope or belief that you'll find your love, for it will come, but at the mean time there won't be anything explicit. More likely to open yourself up to material upcomings and possibilities than love, really.
>>
>>18764074
>>18764099

Got it, thanks a lot!
>>
>>18764079
Two of Wands, Queen of Wands, Ace of Swords rv.

You won't be told anything new from this meeting, but rather you'll be reaffirmed of something that you knew or were aware of from beforehand. How to put it; setting down the main stones for a road that's already somewhat planned out, that kind of a deal. Overall, not too bad, although it will be more weary than you expect.
>>
>>18764013
Thank you
>>
>>18764062
Male. Green. square base pyramid. (5 faces, don't know the proper geometry term.)

I feel an almost overwhelming emptiness inside; i say almost because the emptiness sucks in even the overwhelming feeling of itself. What do you suggest i do or concentrate on to lessen the soul crushing effect of whatever this feeling is?
>>
>>18764111
Oh. I forgot the favorite thing.
What lays at the bottom of pandora's box.
>>
>>18764099
>>18764107

Feedback (sorry I forgot):

Yeah she seemed indecisive and came up with bullshit reasons not to get involved with me, that's very true. I guess I'll have to wait and see.
>>
>>18764099
Thank you! Okay I see that
>>
>>18764108
Thank you. One of the meetings is already for a project that is going to start at the end of the year. The other is an introductory meeting for recruitment, but I don't expect anything immediate. Pretty accurate reading.
>>
>>18764061
3rd one here

Thank you so much for the reading. It basically says I should keep doing what I'm already doing, although I'm not patient and have a thing for rushing things ;(

Thank you so much.
>>
>>18763928
Male, general
>>
>>18763928
female libra
love reading between me and the aquarius guy
ty
>>
>>18764132
Four of Wands rv, Three of Cups, Two of Swords rv.

Are you torn between making a decision? It almost looks like you are torn between making a decision that would either keep your personal life and friends with you, or what would bring you happiness. Uncertainty floats in the air on this one, and it doesn't help that this is a general query no less. Either there's a tear in regards of a choice, or there's a tear in communication which would be quite helpful in making a decision. Get close to your friends and people you know either way; it may help.

>>18764133
Seven of Wands rv, Six of Swords rv, Queen of Pentacles.

There's a conflict between you two, isn't there? One wishes to settle down, so to speak, or has the ideas of marriage and home and everything along the lines of that in mind, while the other is still dealing with their own problems and wishes to have their own space, perhaps even run away and just hide in a corner somewhere. Both of you should make sure what each other wants and support through it, but if there's too much of a difference, then there's simply no point in making a square block go through a circular hole.
>>
>>18763928
Male
Are my senses right about her being a lesbian?
>>
>>18764157
Page of Pentacles, Wheel of Fortune rv, Eight of Pentacles rv.

I'm more having an impression of a tomboy really. She may come across as strong and independent but at the same time she's not the kind of a person that wants to get her hands too dirty. If she is posturing about as a lesbian, then it's very likely that she's just acting like one for the sake of appearances than anything. To put it bluntly, once you know for sure as to what orientation she is, it's not going to change.

Or to interpret the WoF rv in another way, she's quite straight and stiff.
>>
>>18763928
Female
How does he feel about how things have been between us? Will he want us to meet again?
>>
File: Tarot Request#1.png (4KB, 456x169px) Image search: [Google]
Tarot Request#1.png
4KB, 456x169px
>>18764094

About Query: Adjustment
External Factors: Ace of Wands
Clarification: Ruin - 10 of Swords
Personal Factors: Cruelty - 9 of Swords
Clarification: The Hanged Man
Hidden External Factors: The Emperor
Clarification: Lust
Hidden Personal Factors: Princess of Wands
Clarification: The Devil
Don't Do: Luxury - 4 of Cups
Clarification: The Universe
Do: Happiness - 9 of Cups
Clarification: Abundance - 3 of Cups
Likely Outcome: Valour - 7 of Wands
Clarification: Victory - 6 of Wands

Things will work out well for you if you *never* let your guard slip. Embrace the lie, pretend it's the truth. Enjoy the changes, but never let anybody get too close to you or the illusion will quickly be swept away and they'll see you for who you really are and your fine new house of cards will crash about you. A word of warning, you can only run and hide so long before the past catches up to you.
>>
>>18763928
Male
General please reader they say youre based
>>
Trading
>>
>>18763928
m, Why did she turn away from me?
>>
>>18763928
Male
I'm madly attracted to this girl i have never met before, and yet i feel like I understand her. But i feel she has already rejected me, is there any chance to re-kindle that initial spark?
>>
>>18764179

So the game of masquerade begins in earnest. Thank you very much Moonie.
>>
>>18764155
If you're willing to do another, then it's absolutely a tear in communication. Been living life in solitude for the last year or so. Teetering on suicide every now and then
>>
>>18764178
Three of Cups rv, The Devil, Six of Swords.

I think he wants to do nothing more with you. And don't push him too hard, I can't help but to shake the feeling that he's restraining himself in regards of what he really feels towards you. If you push him, then he may just end up saying what he really meant to say and it's not going to be too pretty for either of you two.

>>18764183
Two of Swords, Two of Wands, Seven of Swords rv.

You don't know what to do, I don't know what to do. It feels like you're forcing yourself in a ball and you don't want to consider any kind of possibilities or that there's anything out in this world worth bothering with. Stuck with habits that aren't too pleasant. It almost seems like there's no opportunity visible around you that would pull you out. Break free. It really isn't going to do well for you to be like this. Especially if someone stumbles upon you with half a mind to make your life worse.

>>18764192
Six of Wands, Three of Pentacles, The Hanged Man.

She's scared or refuses to admit that there are better things and hopes that could make her happy. Intentionally putting herself in a position where she's going to hang in limbo. Try to approach her, if possible. It's either her looking for space by having too much pressure put onto her by you, her hopes or expectations, or unwillingness to get better. Or there's something else in play. Either way, it's all her.
>>
>>18763928
Female
Does the guy I like want me back?
>>
>>18764211
I'm not the reader, but i wanted to say please don't kill yourself.
I see life as a story, and suicide is a terrible conclusion.

I don't know you, but i hope that when your life is recorded into the archives there are many smiles that have yet to be written for you.
>>
>>18764223
Damn.. 2nd here its not that bad reader, im just looking for opportunities and not getting enough
It is never enough
Theres an idealist waking up inside

Thank you for the reading btw.
>>
>>18764193
Four of Wands rv, Six of Pentacles rv, Ace of Swords.

Frankly, I don't think so. You're not going to bribe her by either emotional or material, since she already seems to have a strange preconception about you. At most, you can really just try to give her a possibility to look differently at you. Show what kind of a person you are. If that doesn't work, then it won't. She very likely has others to turn to or get together with.

>>18764211
What do you want me to do for you? At most, I can draw an advice spread, and I have one sitting right in front of me. It would be the Sun, Justice rv, and Wheel of Fortune rv.

It's up to you to get out of this. You need the inner light or the inner ''will'' to push yourself out of your solitude and strive to do something. It's hard to find it again for those who have lost it, and even harder to find it for those who have never felt it in their life. Life isn't going to budge without you doing anything, and it's definitely not going to be pitiful or merciful upon you. I can't tell the reasons as to why you are forced into this position, for you know your life better than I do. You can do it. It's all within you.

>>18764229
Three of Cups, The Devil rv, Seven of Wands rv.

At most he may have an interest to chat you up and talk to you a little bit. See what kind of a person you are. He's definitely not lovestruck, for I'd say he's a person that knows when to do it, and most of the times he will not get too caught up in feelings. Prove to him that you're worth pursuing and he will with earnest.
>>
>>18764235
I'll stop doing generals then. They're too vague for three card spreads, and it strains me to beyond for it to be of any worth. You're too closed off to see any opportunities. That's what I'd say. You need to walk and go to find them, not have them come to you. At least then you can pick and choose what you want to have it influence your life, instead of it being thrown into your face and leaving you to deal with it as best as you can.
>>
>>18764223
In the first one. Thanks. :(
>>
>>18763928
Female
Is he falling in love with me too?
>>
>>18763928
male, what would my relationship with O be like?
>>
>>18763928
Female
How will N feel about my offer?
>>
>>18764239
thank you wise anon
>>
>>18763928
Female
What do you see forming between P and me?
>>
Trading
>>
>>18764250
Two of Wands rv, Wheel of Fortune rv, Five of Cups rv.

No. He's not really moving or heading anywhere in regards of feeling more for you. He doesn't see any kind of a particular point to it, or he has someone else in mind. At most, you may just be an acquaintance.

>>18764255
Justice rv, The Tower, Queen of Cups rv.

Despite the negative looking cards, you may actually be pleasantly surprised that the relationship would perhaps be a good one for you. A heavy one, with it's own difficulties, but I cannot shake the pleasant, positive vibes from the cards. It would be one where you'd at least learn about yourself and how to deal with people and overall, the world itself. A bit mind-shattering, yes, but a nice one.

>>18764258
Eight of Pentacles, Ten of Wands rv, Three of Wands.

Heavy. Good outcome, would require some work, yes, but with a likely good outcome if all the parties decide to work on it and with it. That means both you and N will have to go through upon whatever you two decide in regards of this ''offer''. It may not take off for a while though, or at least the results or consequences of the offer won't be visible for a while.
>>
>>18764263
Eight of Cups, Three of Wands rv, The Justice.

Nothing much, actually. This looks more like the case of moving apart before anything happens in the first place. I am not sure whether P will decide that this will be it and nothing will happen, or whether you'll change your mind and you'll simply decide ''enough. I'm moving on.''. Be it because it's not worth it, or not want it, or anything like that.
>>
>>18763928
Male
What should i do to pursue my dream?
>>
>>18764243
Im trying what you said lately. Its not easy man
But im really trying to change that. You're a good reader
A real one, yo
>>
>>18764278
The Devil, Nine of Pentacles rv, Page of Wands.

Keep in mind that even if you're pursuing your dreams, you're still bound by material and earthly responsibilities. That means you still need to make sure that you have a stable job, a reasonably good mental and emotional state, and not feel like you're going to fail at achieving whatever it is that you desire. As long as you're not carried off or rush head on into being bound up by this or that, you'll be fine. But know that there's other things to do besides pursuing what really makes you happy.
>>
>>18763928
Female, love general for the year
>>
Running low. I won't risk pushing any more and potentially giving more and more inaccurate readings.

Good night for now. I'll be back later.
>>
>>18764267
I can trade with you. Tarot okay? What can you trade?
>>
>>18764317
Tarot is fine, I do tarot.
I have an interest. I thought things would be improving. Am I in store for more difficulties and heartbreak or are things going to get better?
>>
>>18763928
>Will i ever be good at it?
>male
>>
>>18764303
Thanks a lot, anon.
>>
>>18764317
I'm: >>18764319
But I have a second one if you feel up to trading twice.
Does he even care about the date I mentioned to him earlier?
>>
>>18764319
I'm sorry to hear that. :(
>> The Fool, 7 of Wands, The Tower, 9 of Swords, Knight of Pentacles
I think a lot will happen. Maybe before you didn't have enough solid ground because you were focused on more anxieties and such. Then everything crumbled as you didn't see what you needed to build. Now, I feel lots of courage and drive coming off of you. You also seem to have learned a lot and seem more grounded and secure now. I would stay on alert and fix problems as soon as they arise. I feel like things will get better.

Is he really clingy or I am just really distant? Thanks
>>
>>18764322
I can do this for you. :)
Okay...
So...
<< Queen of Cups, Ace of Wands, 9 of Cups
I feel like he does care and there's a lot of feeling. However, he may already feel happy with you so it's not anything to new to really shock him. He feels happy with you but might just not show it. Ace of Wands may even mean new feelings but just not showing it.
I wish you the best, anon! :)
>>
>>18764323
>>18764331
Thanks, anon. I'll get started. Do you have a second query?
>>
>>18764335
Aw thank you! Okay, so I was wondering what will happen between me and A?
>>
>>18764323
>empress, eight of cups, tower, three of wands, knight of wands
He's a little clingy, but you're also distant. It's really hurting him. Take it from me, even if you do not intend it, it can hurt a lot when your partner or friend is being distant and they insist they are not. It sucks. :( Please be a bit more affectionate. Even just some spontaneity to excite him and remind him how you feel every once in awhile would make him very happy.
>>
>>18764062
Male
Black Triangle
Gambling

Which one of the 3 people I train calisthenics with do I have a strong affinity with? Who are worth investing my time in?
>>
>>18763928
Male
She has a boyfriend but she looks at me way more than is normal. What is she thinking?
>>
>>18764339
>king of swords, devil, nine of pentacles, high priestess rx, five of cups
Distance, bad habits, hurt, depression, jealousy, hidden agendas, and regret.
You guys aren't on a good path right now. You definitely need to change things and recenter yourselves to save you both from this path.
>>
>>18764357
Thank you! Okay
>>
>>18763928
I'll trade if you're still on.

Male
I still miss her, but is it okay if I date someone else?
>>
File: ArtDivTrading.jpg (29KB, 408x282px) Image search: [Google]
ArtDivTrading.jpg
29KB, 408x282px
Up for doing automatic drawing for interested in trading a read.
The draw will be on paper.
No love readings, and please provide some rather _irrelevant_ info to guide me.
>>
>>18763928
Should I work for a year or lean more towards schooling?
Female
>>
>>18764369
My career
I'm stuck in a civil engineering job with no future
I'm being enticed into an in-house entrepreneur position next to a friend
Draw my next place
>>
>>18764369
I can do a read with my Harrow Deck>>18764381
>>
>>18764369
Will I be happy with this year by the end of it?
>>
>>18764367
Are you in a relationship with this woman?
If yes, no. If no, yes.
>>
>>18764384
I'm female, 23
Feeling like I missed some of the best things of my life by being a jackass
>>
>>18764369
How do you see my social life at uni?
>>
File: 20161114_215644_resized.jpg (130KB, 602x651px) Image search: [Google]
20161114_215644_resized.jpg
130KB, 602x651px
>>18764382
Sounds interesting. We have a deal.

As for the rest:
Please provide me with IRRELEVANT information, that is information NOT related to your problems. I don't want to zoom in on your specific symptoms, i want to reveal the causes.
>>
>>18764369
Male,22,gemini
Will I be able to move away this year?
>>
>>18764369
I like dogs and hot sauce
Is there anything to gain from project A?
>>
>>18764388
>>18764384
>>18764401
I like math and I sometimes worry that I could be homeless at any moment. I think my family hates me and I wish I were skinner. :/ Does that work?
>>
>>18764422
Skinnier**
Also I love cats and I'm kinda lazy
>>
>>18764405
I like to read and I'm feeling quite overwhelmed right now.
>>
Willing to do one or two readings for someone. Trades appreciated.

Name
Song that you're really feelin'
Sign
Query.
>>
>>18764454
Liz
Capricorn
Is he going to hurt me again?
https://youtu.be/kG-eyxkGPf8

Happy to trade
>>
>>18764460
Hurt me badly**
>>
>>18764401
That's lovely. What is your query?
>>
>>18764454
Marco
Capricorn
BG - Thorn
What does she think of me? She's so weird.
>>
>>18764401
For the Harrow Deck >>18764465
>>
>>18764454
Carrot
https://youtu.be/QstGmiEB09k
virgo
Could you do general love for me?
>>
>>18764470
Stagnation.
Paths,
Cons and pros in every corner
Doubled-edged swords - Reveal me the absolute worst.
>>
>>18764499
Ok I'm on a phone, your read is coming up in 15
>>
>>18764460

y/n
>justice
Hell no. In time he will be punished accordingly for his actions. If there ever was a time to believe in divine retribution, this is it.

for what reasons
>nine of wands reversed
He's burnt out.

advice on your behalf
>three of cups
Find your best friends. Your true friends. They'll help you get everything together, and so you can move on and away.
>>
>>18764510
Thank you. What can I do for you?
>>
>>18764454
D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQo1HIcSVtg
aries

why my next gf and me are going to be in a relationship
>>
>>18764482
>ten of swords reversed, queen of pentacles reversed, hanged man
You might need to make a sacrifice and let this one go. It won't feel good, but it kinda delays gratification, if you get what I mean. Needless drama is inevitable, and should ideally be avoided. It's for the best.
>>
File: tkgt9nw0w9ky.jpg (187KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tkgt9nw0w9ky.jpg
187KB, 1024x768px
>>18764454
I know you said you'd only do a couple of readings, but if you find it in you to do a few more, I'd like one.

Julio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79YDgv_zWA4&index=20&list=LLnCFtqoOADOljb-K_r12lIQ

libra sun / leo moon

What is L to me? Are we meant to be?
>>
>>18764499
Ok thanks for waiting.
You are a beast. Stay away from the school gates. Consider chemical castration.
>>
>>18764460
Gah, I hit enter too fast. What do you need from me?
>>
>>18764530
No, I don't think so. Fucketty bye!
>>
>>18764534
You answered my query already. Did you have one? I do have another query if you feel like trading twice. I just want a love general.
>>
>>18764530
Anyone doing reads?
>>
Trading
Will I marry the man I'm in love with right now? Will he and I ever have a life together, even if we don't marry?
>>
>>18764576
Queen of Cups, Ace of Wands, 9 of Cups.
You will never marry the man you're in love with right now but you will marry the woman that man becomes.
>>
>>18764533
Doing yours now.
>>
>>18764576
I see that you're headed for a civil breakup or a quiet relationship, hard to tell from this scry. For whatever reason, there is less fire in the future than there is now.

Everything feels calm, and I see a document being handed over. I see a girl crying a little in her room at night while staring at the moon and stars. There is sadness but also hope.

Past that, it gets fuzzy because there are too many variables.

Same query, genders reversed
>>
>>18764586
The woman? lol so he becomes more feminine?
>>
>>18764546

I can help you my friend.

>>Gender:
>>A Color & Geometric Shape:
>>Favorite Thing: (eg the smell of freshly baked bread)
>>Query:
>>
>>18764576
Six of wands
Ten of cups reversed
Nine of swords

Yes you will marry him, or be with him a long time, but the relationship might not be what you entirely bargained for. Dont expect it to be all sunshine and rainbows there will be hard times but you will definitely have a life together.

What does E feel about me?
>>
Is any one reading right now?

Female
Initial L
Taurus
UK
I've just made a decision that will affect me in the coming months. How will it go?

Thanks
>>
>>18764603
Your love for him will transform into your love for her. Gender is irrelevant.
>>
>>18764601
I like your style of reading, are you willing to trade with another anon?
>>
>>18764605
Male
White circle
Kicking it with people I love
What is L to me, what am I to her? Are we meant to be?
>>
>>18764605
If you want to take up another:

Female
orange circle
What should be worked on in becoming a better partner to whoever I'll be in a realationship next with?
>>
>>18764613
Four of Wands, Three of Cups. Two of Swords.
Your decision to purchase a Dyson vacuum cleaner will bring you joy, and you will enjoy many years of clean carpets.
>>
>>18764614
>Gender is irrelevant
>>
>>18764605
female
violet & cross
coffee
love reading with the guy i like
>>
>>18764627
>>18764605

>favourite thing
Freshly washed hair
>>
>>18764605
Male
Black Triangle
Gambling
What does she think of me? Interested in romance? Or just curious?
>>
>>18764601
Probably a quiet relationship.
>>18764614
>>18764610
>>18764601
>>18764586
Lots to reply to. I'll start
>>
>>18764629
Not sure if this was a joke or not, but bought a dyson vacuum cleaner for my new place today so....pretty accurate I guess. Thanks!
>>
>>18764627
Try being attractive at all times, and learn how to cook. The best way to a man's heart is through his stomach!
>>
>>18764617
Sure. What's your query? Genders if not obvious, please. If you have any preference for type of reading you'd like to do, let me know.
>>
>>18764648
Female
Will I have a romantic relationship with any of the men in my life right now and if so who?

I would prefer doing a query regarding love and romance.
>>
>>18764618
There is an attraction between your friendship with L is very important to her. I'm sorry friend but you are not meant to be. However, you may still find romantic fulfillment with L's brother.
>>
>>18764636
>>18764586
Query?
>>18764601
>six of pentacles, queen of wands, temperance, Page of swords
Seems like you'll have a very interesting relationship, and you'll be together for quite some time, but it won't lead to marriage. Be careful of a sharp tongue--one of you has one.
>>18764610
>nine of swords, Hierophant, star, Page of wands
He likes you, but more in a 'passing fancy' type of way. He thinks of you, but thinks of other things more often. I would enjoy what you have but don't get too attached.
>>
>>18764696
Wow, that seemed so convincing. I am new to this and therefore very curious: what exactly did you feel that made you realize it? Thanks for the time!
>>
>>18764661
I can't dig too deep with multiple people like that, but your strongest connection seems to be with a man who has a sort of wide face and straight dark hair. He has a little bulk to him (maybe slightly heavy set or stocky) but nothing crazy. He's not necessarily supersrsbsns but he gives off the vibe that he's reserved or serious.

It's not saying you'll necessarily have a relationship with him or are even likely to, but you seem connected to the dude more so than the others. Avoid at all costs the tall skinny one with tan skin and nice clothes, he's trouble.

>love and romance
Sure, how to turn what I have with this girl into something serious, please
>>
Anyone want to trade? I want a love general for the year. Do I settle into a relationship?
>>
>>18764723
got late, what was it about?
>>
>>18764730
For some reason my post got deleted. I'm not gay. Nothing against gay people though, just not my taste.
>>
Why are posts being randomly deleted in this thread?
>>
>>18764737
You will have a torrid but short lived relationship with a hedgerow. However, December will bring the blossoming of true love with an autistic janitor.
>>
>>18764760
It's been happening for two weeks.
>>
>>18764769
I suspect there's some infiltrates in here. Careful with suits passing off as readers.
>>
>>18764774
>infiltrates
?
>>
>>18764767
Uh....is this an actual reading or are you trolling?
>>
>>18764760
Maybe one of these bullshit threads actually revealed something that TPTB want to suppress. Just like that alien picture a few weeks ago that was a photo shopped hoax but why let the facts get in the way of mental illness.
>>
>>18764780
You know, people from the digit agencies.
>>
File: The Liar CE Crown.png (349KB, 375x525px) Image search: [Google]
The Liar CE Crown.png
349KB, 375x525px
>>18764499
I'm so sorry for the delay, gf got me worried about the marriage preparations my mind wandered off. So I did a 9 card spread for you:

The opening Card /The Significator:
>The Liar - (chaotic evil, Charisma) is love at its most treacherous.This is not the love that moves mountains, this is the love that rips the heart in two and causes lovers to leap to their deaths. This lamia can mean obsession, unrequited passion, or doomed love.

The Crossing Card / The Influence:
>The Twin (neutral, Charisma) signals duality of purpose or identity. This doppelganger can also mean indecision, as a person or group wavers between very different options. It can also mean divided loyalties abound. The card makes a harrower wary, as it can also mean the entire spread has a hidden or reversed meaning.

The Foundation / Origin Card:
>The Lost (chaotic evil, Wisdom) is the card of emptiness and loss of identity. The bodak shown is forever mad, lost in a world of lunatics, insane asylums, and mass killers. For those under its influence, the world makes no sense. It evokes times where all is babble, as when meeting someone who speaks only in another tongue.

The Recent Past:
>The Demon’s Lantern (chaotic evil, Dexterity) is the card of traps and tricks, sleight of hand and sleight of mind. These will-o’-wisps and the man who sought their light represent an impossible or intractable situation.

The Crown / Issues in Present and in Future:
>The Marriage (lawful neutral, Charisma) can be a union of people, ideas, kingdoms, or other distinct things. The progeny of the salamander and water weird shows that a union might bring forth new power from both parties, or it might be a ruinous joining of that which should never have been united. Once wedded, the two cannot be parted. This is the card of permanent change.

Cont'd
>>
>>18764794
Damn, son. Feel like trading again?
>>
>>18764714
Page of Wands, Nine of Cups, Knight of Pentacles, The World

The first word I thought of when I saw this spread is: "gifts".

The Page of Wands is enthralled at the sighting of new and beautiful things. Being young in a world that revolves around wealth, her inexperienced heart feels that appreciation in love is best showed through gift giving and this page dreams big. I'm not speaking little gifts, if the world and nine of cups are suggesting anything, they have to be very well thought out. Like, I can sense frustration on her end if it will be something she does not like. This might be a contributing aspect of the Pages immaturity. She also wants the man in the Knight of Pentacles to shine bright while providing her gifts, in his career. Show confidence in that and illustrate a platform where you can both grow between each other. Conquering the world together.

Thank you I know both of those men. What do you mean by trouble?
>>
File: Harrow_marriage.jpg (145KB, 500x698px) Image search: [Google]
Harrow_marriage.jpg
145KB, 500x698px
>>18764401
>>18764499

>>18764794

The Future:
>The Idiot (neutral evil, Intelligence) is a card of grave foolishness and greed. It can mean bribery, blackmail, or naivety so grand it can see no evil. The goblins have captured a foolhardy man, representing the knowledge that loss of dignity can precede loss of life.

Emotions:
>The Eclipse (lawful evil, Wisdom) represents self-doubt and loss of purpose. This card afflicts those with faith in the divine, as their talents can wane under this stress. It can also indicate a loss of way along a path.

External Forces:
>The Mountain Man (chaotic neutral, Constitution) signifies an encounter with a physical power outside of one’s control. The giant could personify an authority, an army, an earthquake, or even a desperately needed rainstorm in a parched land. Acceding to the force might be wise, but surviving it is paramount.

Hope / Fear:
>The Tangled Briar (lawful evil, Constitution) is a card of ancient deeds. It indicates an object or person from long ago that will somehow have great influence on the situation. The object or person in question is one lost or murdered in some foul way.

The Outcome:
>The Juggler (chaotic good, Dexterity) represents fate, the gods, or those who play with the lives and destinies of others. If this titanic Juggler can keep up his rhythm, he will achieve his goals. But in a misaligned placement, he falters, and tragedy and failure are assured for those whose lives he meddled in.

Well, you've asked for the worst and I'm here to deliver. Basically there's peril in every step you take. The reading has dual meanings (The Twin), which is a nod to the double edge sword you've mentioned. You are walking on a fine line, lose your balance and all your fears will come upon you.

Yet, there is an announcement of unity in the crown card, of The Marriage. This suggests that you might need help in your journey, whether you like it or not. Beware of treachery. Good luck.
>>
>>18764800
shoot, my question is >>18764381
>>
>>18764822
Thanks anon. Bit long winded but appreciate you trying.
>>
>>18764533
You are a witty cunt lel
>>
>>18764827
I use tarot, so I can't draw. Do you mind rewording your question?
I want to know how my relationship will go this year--the good, the bad, and the ugly (and maybe some beautiful)?
>>
>>18764830
Thank you too for the drawing.
>>
>>18764838
Okay I'll simplify things: I have two meetings on this Tuesday that will be monumental for my short term career. How will they go?

Doing your reading brb
>>
>>18764845
Great! I'll get started. Give me three to five minutes to pick a spread and maybe another 5 for the reading.
>>
>>18764710
>Be careful of a sharp tongue--one of you has one.
Yes, we both do, haha. Think we'll bang?

>>18764815
>nobrokeniggas.reading
Kek, thanks

>Thank you I know both of those men.
I saw like 6 to 8, but the others were kind of pointless to point out.

>What do you mean by trouble?
He's a slick one, kind of shady, even if he's good at hiding it.
>>
>>18764853
Queen of Wands says yes, but don't expect it to be often. She's kind of a wild card. It's not that she's boring or anything, but it'll feel more like she doesn't come around often and you may feel a bit lonely for it. But when you do it, it's good.
>>
>>18764860
> Queen of Wands says yes
She doesn't believe in premarital sex, just double-checking your reading :^)
Thanks
>>
>>18763569
Ive actually heard about this - the octopus that predicts winning teams. Kudos!
>>
File: 20170312_215002.jpg (1MB, 1152x1753px) Image search: [Google]
20170312_215002.jpg
1MB, 1152x1753px
>>18764794
>>18764822
I am neither of the others who have responded under the same name as mine.

To you i give the Fairydance. Holy hell to draw, it beckoned to stage center and front. I had to redraw the lines as they were 'too close to the edge' when beginning- a true summit of self-centered beauty that took stage. In and out of itself patterns grow from the fairy, but so does altered magic, and it revels in this art. It is a feeling, as light as a feather, but just as deadly poisoned when angered, and the gathering of orbs simply examplifies the lightness in its existence. However, the drawing itself beckoned for perfection, so as light as the dance is, the steps need to be exact to support this. 9 orbs in total, if you are interested in the exact number.
It has beautiful lines and even more beautiful colors if i had added them, is truly beautiful to look at, but requires quite a lot in turn.
>>
File: betrayal.jpg (71KB, 353x483px) Image search: [Google]
betrayal.jpg
71KB, 353x483px
>>18764849

For some reason I had difficulty concentrating upon your reading so I redid my initial Celtic Cross Spread with a 3 card spread. Funnily, despite me shuffling the entire cards, two of them were present in the previous spread, so I'll base my reading on them.

>The Sickness (neutral evil, Constitution) represents plague, pestilence, famine, and disease. It can also indicate corruption of the soul or of a multitude of souls.

>The Betrayal (neutral evil, Charisma) is selfishness incarnate. Envy twists the spirit and leads ultimately to devastation. It can also indicate a person whose loveliness hides an evil heart.

I felt a lukewarm attitude from you towards your relationship. Like there isn't an excitement at your part. I don't know if you're already involved in one, but assuming you do, the cards show a sudden change in the attitude of someone. I don't know if it's your partner or you, but there seems to be some corruption in the foundation of the relationship and you're basically looking for ways to make it work. However things look like they will sour, and it's best if you stay out of the way.

Best of luck anon, I hope I'm wrong :/
>>
>>18764845
Just gonna do two give card spreads and a third spread for overall outcome.
First meeting:
>Magician, Two of Wands, Hierophant, Knight of Cups, Ten of Cups.
Your words will be like milk and honey. This meeting will go great, and I get the feeling you kind of expected this one to. There may be a bit so hesitation from those you're meeting with, but ultimately this will be a great meeting of partners. A lot of trust will be awarded amongst you. A leader amongst the group will stand out.
Second meeting:
>Five of Cups, Five of Wands, Three of Pentacles, Empress reversed, Nine of Swords.
Someone who is overbearing will make teamwork and collusion difficult. Overall, what must be accomplished from the meeting will he accomplished, but it will still leave you feeling underproductive--more could've been done, more could've been said, etc.. You don't blame yourself, as there was a clear offender within the group. Don't let them keep you down. Do your part and you'll be noticed for it.
Overall outcome of both meetings:
>The Star, Seven of Wands, Queen of Wands.
Things get a little crazy, but take the good with the bad on this one. These meetings will test your diplomacy skills and ability to get some folks who disagree united behind a common goal. It will be very important to be outgoing and how you handle curveballs will be noticed. You should do well and things should ultimately work out.
>>
>>18764915
Thanks. I hope you're wrong, too. :/
>>
File: 1439396334031.gif (51KB, 192x224px) Image search: [Google]
1439396334031.gif
51KB, 192x224px
Anyone reading? I'd like a general read if anyone interested, please.
Male/26 (27 this year)>>18764915
>>
>>18764905
Thank you very much anon, 9 is indeed my lucky number and my entire life is revolving around it. I'm trying to achieve greatness and perfection in my life, and as you've said, it is taking quite a lot of effort. The drawing is beautiful, thanks again.

>>18764916
Thanks for the encouraging read. Indeed I feel like I can navigate through the murky waters and get myself in the clear with diplomacy. Good luck!
>>
>>18764930
I'm sorry anon, I'm shitty at general reads. I need to get to work besides, hope I can catch you later sometime.
>>
>>18764961
It's okay anon. Thanks for replying. If anyone else is here who can do general reads, I'd greatly appreciate it.
>>
>>18764971
>Just 1 post appart.
I was a second too late... I wouldn't insult readers... You fake hedgehog!
>>
Anyone want to trade? I have two queries. Happy to trade twice with one person or once with two separate people.
>>
Weird question but is it possible to do a reading with only the major arcana cards do the deck? I'm a n00b and I'm learning but so far only familiar with Major Arcana cards and their meanings.
>>
>>18764993
I will be happy to make one for you tomorrow if you can wait until then. I am going to bed now, that's why.
>>
>>18765005

Yep, though it does slightly limit you from using jumbo-sized spreads.
>>
>>18765006
I'll try to catch you tomorrow. In the meantime I'd still like to trade. :)
>>
>>18765005
Yes pretty normal, no problem with that.
>>
Trading readings with someone
>>
Is there an active reader atm lads
>>
>>18765040
I'll trade. Query?
>>
>>18765046
Does DCW still love me?

And yours?
>>
>>18765057
Okay. I'm wondering if the man I love will invite me to see him again soon, or this year.
>>
>>18765085

Immediately a positive reaction, He's trying to take things slow because in the past he's always rushed things with woman, and although he doesn't feel as deep in love YET, he will. He doesn't want to screw things up, especially with you. Go at his pace for now, and when the time feels right to push then do it. Anything unnatural will throw you off course. But yeah this guy seems pretty legit.
>>
>>18765057
Four of Swords
Eight of Pentacles
Chariot
Seven of Wands
Page of Pentacles

Hm. DCW is pretty cautious, huh? Their instinct is to charge ahead, but they seem to be trying to take things with stride. Do they love you? I don't think they think of it that way, but do they think of you? Oh yeah. They're fighting a lot trying not to give in to their instincts. Give them time and they may come around, but remind them that you love them. They're struggling and my heart sinks when I try to sense them.

What is your method, by the way? Would you like to trade again?
>>
>>18765128
I like to scry the semen found in discarded prophylactics.
>>
>>18765128
Sure! I go by intuition and visions. Weird stuff, hard to describe. Empath, as well.

What's the future for us like?
>>
I'll do some readings; give me as specific a query as you can and post a spooky picture ^_^
>>
>>18765136
This is also a great method
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s[1].gif (57KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s[1].gif
57KB, 480x270px
>>18765139
What is my next bfs looks?
>>
File: IMG_6812.jpg (75KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6812.jpg
75KB, 1920x1080px
>>18765139
Do he and I have good times again? Like we used to when we first came together?
>>
File: animation_2015_tb145-still-330.jpg (25KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
animation_2015_tb145-still-330.jpg
25KB, 320x320px
>>18765139
>>
>>18765137
Cool. I'll get started.
I want to know why he is acting different now than he was just a few days ago?
>>
File: 123.gif (67KB, 368x439px) Image search: [Google]
123.gif
67KB, 368x439px
>>18765139
What are her feelings about me

Anything about next week is fine too
>>
File: 1481046238346.jpg (507KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1481046238346.jpg
507KB, 1536x2048px
>>18765139
How can I improve my current situation?
>>
>>18765139
How do I make the numbers I hit the numbers I'm trying to hit this month? Thanks
>>
>>18765166
I think he's met somebody else... I see a guy looking at his phone with a downward grimace. It's either an ex or a relative... some sort of discouragement from being with somebody. People are telling him to be independent and I actually get this welling up in my throat I think he has some sort of mental condition you're unaware of yet like bipolar or some sort of emotional tick. Tiptoe around sensitive subjects.
>>
>>18765180
But when I say met somebody else I forgot to mention that he has a condition of FOMO. Fear of missing out.
>>
File: dn.jpg (218KB, 722x406px) Image search: [Google]
dn.jpg
218KB, 722x406px
>>18765139
General for the next 3 months please. Hows school/relationships. Im too late right
>>
>>18765153
Wow, I'm reading Tarot, not performing Harry Potter level scrying.
I drew a card for you anyway: 7 of cups. Choices, questions, warnings. Perhaps worry less about appearance when choosing a bf. We humans usually don't retain our youthful looks forever.
>>
>>18765180
>met someone else
I am an ex, but we've been working on things. His mother is taking up a lot of time, money, and emotion--is that it? Can you tell me more about what he could be hiding? Feel like trading again? ;---; I also want to know if he will put me through the wringer again like he did last year?
Page of swords, knight of cups, ace of cups, two of wands, three of cups
Things are loooking great for you guys! Some key importance is placed on communication and taking risks together. A need to deepen your emotional connection through becoming better friends. I see lots of success here for you.
>>
File: 1476138117807.jpg (70KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
1476138117807.jpg
70KB, 500x447px
>>18765139
>>18764627
>>
>>18765139
Will i make good music?
>>
>>18765157
4 of swords, reversed. I would say yes, but this card to me suggests that both effort and giving each other time to heal is important. I know that sounds conflicting, but perhaps the effort necessary to get back to "good times" is a softly, softly approach.
>>
>>18765229
Dude what is the point of this again? Just fucking leave and stop trolling
>>
>>18765233
Thanks. That speaks to me.
>>
>>18765229

>5'9, 120lbs
>>
>>18765169
Her: Queen of Swords reversed. Wew. Good luck figuring that one out - I get the feeling she's not overly romantic, or perhaps you're allowing your own puppy dog feelings to cloud your judgement. If you want to know, be assertive and ask her - I think that she'd admire that.
Next week: Wheel of Fortune reversed: a period of transition and maybe feeling like things are a little bit out of your control, worry not, big wheels keep on turnin'.
>>
Trading--Why did he lift me up only to let me feel so low the other day?
>>
File: clip (2017-02-22 at 06.48.07).jpg (127KB, 540x536px) Image search: [Google]
clip (2017-02-22 at 06.48.07).jpg
127KB, 540x536px
>>18765139

Will the 15th of April work out?
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18765192

I was drawn to your query, so I drew three cards for you: the 9 of swords (reversed), the page of swords and the knight of wands (reversed).
Overall, I'd say that you've been unbelievably frustrated and that may well have led to you pushing away people that only care about your well-being. PoS and KoW(r) suggest to me that you may well get some disappointing news about a setback - it sounds as though you expected as much. HOWEVER, this does not mean that you are "too late" and that you won't reach your desired destination - "but small is the gate and narrow the way that leads to life, and only a few find it." Good luck.
I'm not doing any more queries; apologies if I skipped you; undoubtedly another reader will take your queries ^_^
>>
>>18765411
>>18765163
>>
Hello all. I am here to do some Tarot readings. Please provide me with your age, sex, first name or initial, and favorite hobby or pastime, along with your question (in any order). I am willing to either tell you what cards I draw, or my interpretation of them, but not both...so please specify which you prefer. Also, no "yes or no" questions. I may be willing to scry to look further into a reading if it seems important enough. I cannot do as many readings as last time, as it seemed to have drained me (along with the scrying) beyond what I anticipated. Let the queries begin!
>>
>>18765469
M, 23, female
My hobby is traveling
When will I see him again?
>>
>>18765475
Interpretation! Sorry, I meant to add that
>>
>>18765469
Hello John, I'd like a reading on my professional future, I'm unsure which career should I follow because I'm having a hard time getting a job or if I should keep going after the Design degree. I'm Female, 24 and I like to draw though I'm not a very good artist. Interpretation is better, thank you.
>>
>>18765469
M
J
hobby is walking in forests
is it love or is it not ?
prefer cards
>>
>>18765469
I'm >>18759715

Will the post suffice lacking my name and middle initial?

28 M
Hobby / Pastime; listening to music and free writing
>>
Can anyone help interpret this for me. I asked after a break up what should I do with myself and I pulled the star, the world and queen of pentacles. I'm guessing it's about really looking myself because my journey is almost complete
>>
>>18765469
S 24 male
I like music and long walks
What's gonna happen with school and money these months
>>
>>18765469
D,m,20, sleep with rain

>>
>>18765411
So it sounds like things will be shit? Thank you btw
>>
>>18765469
E
Gemini
Female

My favourite hobby is to spend time on my computer.

Why is he so intent on messing me arund?
>>
>>18765487
Putting this chapter of your life (the one with the person who broke up with you) to an end. Moving on from it and looking after yourself, focusing on healing and developing a skill that lets you interact with people. I'd say it's saying what's done is done, close the book, and forget about what was, and look towards the next stage in your life. But first, take time to heal and recoup.
>>
>>18765475
It appears as though you are in somewhat of a "middle" period between the last time you saw him and the next time you will see him. I hope this is the sort of response you expected...that was a pretty specific question, and I'm using a pretty simple method.
>>
>>18765469
26 (27 in a few months), Male, E, watching Kamen Rider.
Is it possible for a general future read? Or a love life read?
>>
>>18765504
Well I just saw him a few days ago, and we're separated by thousands of miles and scheduling issues. It would be quite a surprise to see him next week or month, but I doubt that will happen. Maybe by middle it meant I will see him in Fall or Winter?
>>
>>18765515
I think it has more to do with the development of your relationship than actual time/days. it's hard to say.
>>
>>18765469
female
p
drawing
what will happen between me and the guy i like?
>>
>>18765469
Can I get a reading please?
Male
N
Playing guitar
Your interpretation
After the argument we had, what will she do now?
>>
File: Wolves_Affection.jpg (32KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
Wolves_Affection.jpg
32KB, 700x466px
>>18765501
Thank you so much
>>
>>18765479
Disclaimer: please do not base any decisions solely on what some random guy online saw in his cards. It looks like this is a pivotal moment, perhaps more important than it seems to you at present. If you continue on your current trajectory, there is struggle and strife ahead. However, this does not necessarily indicate failure... I can go a bit more in depth if you tell me your sun sign.
>>
>>18765528
interpretation please thank you <3
>>
>>18765542
I understand, and I appreciate any insight right now because any direction is good than just being stuck as I feel at the moment. I'd like the details please, I'm Aries. Thank you.
>>
>>18765525
Ah, okay. That makes a little sense then. It does kind of feel like the middle.
>>
>>18763928
Male
What career should I pursue
>>
>>18765480
That is a yes or no, but I will do it since you are asking for the cards. 7/ cups, knight/swords, 8/wands reversed.
>>
>>18765566
thanks I appreciate it
>>
>>18765551
It appears that the struggle/strife I mentioned earlier may act as both a cleansing fire and a catalyst for success.
>>
>>18765484
I am not doing generals today, I'm sorry. Hopefully somebody else can accommodate you.
>>
>>18765577
This bad situation has been for a while. I guess I should keep going despite of the struggles, thank you John.
>>
>>18765582
ah well, thanks anyhow
>>
I am starting to lose steam here, and I have some serious invoking to do in about an hour, for which I have prepared nothing. I see a WHOLE bunch of love queries, which is great, but I'm not feeling it. I will pull cards for the next two people whose queries seem justified and necessary. I apologize to everyone else, I hope another reader can get to you.
>>
>>18765584
Without looking at the cards, I would say you have the right idea. I'm pretty sure I know EXACTLY the feeling you speak of, and the cliche "it gets better" really applies here.
>>
>>18765589

Reader Protip: Set a hard cap on accepted requests or at least a time limit to avoid burning yourself out.
>>
>>18765589
I assume from the name that you're GDfriend, and if you are, I don't need a reading, just wanna let you know that we appreciate you.
>>
>>18765589
male
l
capricorn
betting
prove to me you're legit and divination is real. interpretations of what I should look forward to in the next couple days.
>>
>>18765600
also i'm 21
>>
>>18765597
Sorry, I am not the one to whom you refer. I apologize if I have been leading anybody on by using this title. I hadn't seen it used here so I figured it was safe territory.

>>18765595 thank you, friend. I only started doing online readings recently, so I'm not used to the queries pouring in like this. And of course i want to help everybody, so you see why I got run into a ditch last time.
>>
>>18765592
Yes I do, yet I was thinking I was in the wrong path since things aren't improving, thanks again and have a good day
>>
>>18765600
I think your query would be better suited for another reader. You may want to try to find someone very pretentious and superficial though, because most people involved in the Art anywhere beyond divination (so far as I know) aren't that vain.
>>
Sorry friends, nothing seems to be coming in and I have some prep work to do. I hope somebody can get to you all.
>>
>>18765499
*around

Also...would the cards be okay?
>>
>>18765638
Appreciate your contribution John
>>
>>18765600
Dude, learn how to do it yourself. Put the time into genuinely studying the Tarot, learning and memorizing all the correspondences, buy a deck, and try for yourself. Only then will you truly understand, let alone believe, how the Tarot works.
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18765589
Thank you for your effort sir

Take all the time you need
>>
>>18765648
I thought it was frowned upon to buy your own deck, preferring to be gifted one?
At least for beginners..
>>
File: IMG_0569.jpg (44KB, 263x376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0569.jpg
44KB, 263x376px
I'll be around, lurking, to chat divination methods/practices/beliefs. Feel free to pick my brain, novices and masters alike.
>>
>>18765659
Ideally, yes. That's how I acquired mine. If you have a giftcard to a book store or another shop that sells them, I would consider that a loophole. IDK how much it really matters, perhaps somebody else can tell you.
>>
>>18765661
>The Tzaddi/He switch
Do you use it?
Why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1oQglI7WHc
>>
>>18765669
>Liber Tzaddi

Is that one in the A:. A:., in your library? As it pertains to divination, the Tarot, and the zodiac?
>>
>>18765693
>93
I'm *more* referring to the concept in Liber L vel Legis of "Tzaddi is not the Star". On this justification the Kabbalistic correspondence for Tzaddi and He in the Tarot as it relates to the Tree of Life were switched.

Most people using the Thoth Deck are using this revision. Just curious if you use it or not and why.
>>
>>18765703
What made Crowley switch Tzaddi with He, as opposed to another letter/card?
>>
>>18765709
Just what Aiwas dictated in Liber L.
He lays out some justifications here and there, in Book of Thoth, his commentaries, etc.
>>
>>18765719
Does the name ABRLN or ABRVLVN (original in hebrew) mean anything to you?
>>
>>18765703
Yeah, I'm aware of the card placements and switching i.e. Justice & Strength via the GD, Crowley with the Emperor and the Star, etc.

And their implications of where they fall on the tree of life/Hebrew numbers.

I'm more of a traditionalist myself - so no, I don't. What are your opinion of these switches and implications?
>>
trading
>>
>>18765743
Not off the top of my head.
You run gematria/hebrew dictionaries on it yet?

>>18765745
>What are your opinion of these switches and implications?
I use them out of habit and notice little functional effect on the divination process, though I do notice effect in pathworking and ritual to some degree.

So if you're a traditionalist may I ask what deck you're using? Marseilles?
>>
>>18765760
Yes I've got a working hypothesis. I was curious if you had any personal experience. Also, is there such a thing as evoking an entity too much, without performing other evocations in between? I mean, obviously i don't do it every day, I'm just wondering if maybe I'm putting all my evocations in one basket, at the moment?
>>
>>18765760
>though I do notice effect in pathworking and ritual to some degree

Yes! That is where it would make a big difference. Reading, not so much.

>Marseilles?
So, yes. I have:
>Marseilles
>Rider/Waite
>Thoth
decks
>>
>>18765769
>Also, is there such a thing as evoking an entity too much
Fuck yes there is. These things don't have the time for your shit, you're luck you able to get their attention (most of the time). Give 'em breathing space.

Unless you wanna go full shamanic and overdose on drugs while they build spirit-houses in your chest cavity it's more trouble than it's worth most of the time to overdevelop contact with this or that entity at the expense of others.

Banish often, stay on a coherent godform contemplation/yoga cycle.

>>18765772
>Marseilles
I really fucking need fork over some of my worthless shekels for Jodorowsky's nice deck.
>>
>>18765589
Male
Kyle
Playing guitar
Interpretation please

I am at a career crossroads and have a few different directions I could go in. Should I play it safe or take a leap of faith?
>>
>>18765777
>777

Kek, shekels... Its only ~$50. It's worth it, you should!

I think I've asked you this before; but what divination method(s) do you use?
>>
>>18765777
Thank you. I was referring more to, only evoking once in a while, but evoking the same entity. I think you still answered my question though. i generally just work on scrying/Tarot/ banishing/invoking, and lots of reading. The one I'm referring to kind of came to me in a vision, so I went about evoking it as I had a lot of info to go on. All signs point to >elemental>gnome. I really appreciate that you are here as often as you are.
>>
Will i find what i was searching all over the day??
>>
>>18765790
>but what divination method(s) do you use?
Everything.
I've got a Thoth deck and a pricey German Kabbalistic deck, and used to have the Hermetic Tarot of the Golden Dawn.
I'm also pretty balls deep into the Yi King to the point where I've got unfinished Thelemic translations using Karcher's concordance.

Since getting into Chumbley I've started bonecasting out of a waylandry bag.

I have a residual interest in all divinations African, but never have the time/excuse to USE them.

>>18765794
I mean, if it's an earth-spirit it MAY be beneficial to forge a relationship, but you'll have to prod around, as this is often uncharted territory, it's not like we've got "Grimoire of St. Cyprian" for gnomish devotion.
>>
>>18765794
However, I don't know what the thing really wanted from me, I only know what it has provided, which is a really weird situation. Maybe my question is answered in my last sentence. Maybe I'm wrong as to its origin, but I'm almost positive I am not. thanks.
>>
>>18765806
Oh, I think it would be wonderful to learn and own all 16 books of Odu Ifá!
>>
>>18763928
Male
Love write
>>
trading
>>
>>18765803
No you lost it forever
>>
i am seeking advice,
it has to do with love and 2 options of partners.
i am not sure what to do or sould i do anything at all?
>>
>>18765936
> 2 options of partners.

Give me one,solved
>>
Trading
>>
>>18763175
Looking for my fortune.
Don't care what method is used. Thanks !
>>
Evening all. I am new to tarot and looking to practice. I'll do three reads.

Please provide:

Name
Sign
Query
A song of your choice

Thanks!
>>
>>18766085
>baron
>Aquarius
>Professional query, is y unemployment going to end soon?
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbGoW-L_zwk

Thank you!
>>
>>18766085
Ocean
Capricorn
Will he always be the love of my life, or will someone replace him?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5sJhSNUkwQ
>>
>>18766085
>R
>Capricorn
>What should i do to be capable of following my dream?
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBwoMJNxiFo
>>
>>18766085
>Alan
>Virgo
>Am I to succeed spiritually?
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLexgOxsZu0
>>
anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18766157
Sup?
>>
>>18766174
What does my future look like with the man I want to be with?
yours?
>>
>>18766187
B L E A K
>Knight of Pentacles rev, The tower, 2 of Wands rev, Princess of Wands rev, 7 of Pentacles rev

Ya, sorry, this looks really bad. It shows that proper foundations aren't in place to make it happen, and a strong gust will topple everything over. I can't get the exact thing, but I have the notion that it's an argument of some sort, one for which neither of you are prepared, much less both together. There are several cards showing lack of mental and emotional grounding, strong emotions, things getting out of hand, etc.

Anyway, it will get to the point where it seems too futile and pointless to continue trying, and one or bother of you will decide to give up. Sorry, but that's how the cards fall.

Same question, genders reversed
>>
>>18766202
wow. alright then.
nine of wands
seven of wands
hierophant
three of cups
six of wands

Future is looking tough, but good. A fight to break down some walls but it's successful. The difficult time is followed by a time of deeper commitment and bonding, possibly a relationship with her if you're not already in one with her, or an engagement.
Feel like trading again?
>>
Redgrave are you around, friendo? I'd give my right arm for a scry from you.
>>
I scry and am looking to trade for a tarot or scry in return.
>>
>>18766244
Query?
>>
>>18766244
right here. query?
>>
>>18766095

Center: King of Pentacles
Crossed by: King of Cups (rv)
Foundation: 7 of Pentacles (rv)
The Past: 9 of Wands
Crowned by: The Devil (rv)
The Future: The Hermit (rv)
Querent's Role: The Hanged Man (rv)
Querent's Environment: 10 of Swords (rv)
Hopes and Fears: 3 of Wands
Outcome: 10 of Cups

No, but your attitude towards it will change. Try not to dwell on your past triumphs and failures, and try to let go of your negative feelings about yourself as a worker (easier said than done I know). If you feel like you have been in the same place, try changing the environment you are in. Ultimately you will be very satisfied with whatever opportunity finds you next, in terms of both monetary and emotional fulfillment.

>>18766104

Center: 10 of Cups
Crossed by: King of Cups
Foundation: 7 of Cups (rv)
The Past: The Magician
Crowned by: King of Swords (rv)
The Future: 5 of Wands (rv)
Querent's Role: 9 of Wands (rv)
Querent's Environment: The Hermit (rv)
Hopes and Fears: The Hanged Man
Outcome: The Chariot (rv)

No one will ever replace him, but you will have other loves in your life. But each will ache uniquely before, during, and after you love them. Also, I just want to offer my sympathy because I am also trying to get over someone I thought was really unique and special, and it's tough. I think there really two options: wallow in it or try to move on. I am trying to move on now and I think you can as well.

>>18766106

Center: The Hermit (rv)
Crossed by: Queen of Wands
Foundation: 4 of Pentacles
The Past: The Star (rv)
Crowned by: 5 of Cups
The Future: 2 of Swords
Querent's Role: 4 of Wands
Querent's Environment: The Fool (rv)
Hopes and Fears: Page of Pentacles (rv)
Outcome: Knight of Cups

To become capable, you must look within, and purge yourself of selfishness and ego. You will have to make mistakes, and it won't feel like you are moving forward, but your reward will be great personal growth.

I'll also do one for the fourth query I got, and one as a trade.
>>
>>18766247
What is my future with P (male)?

>>18766248
How does G feel about what I asked?
>>
>>18766267
I'm the second one, so thank you for answering us both.
I want to know how LS would feel if I started dating other people? Does he really think there is no future for us?

Getting started on yours.
>>
>>18766264
Number two here. Thank you. I know there will be others someday, but he has scarred me deeply and is continuing to scar me. His behavior is astonishing, and this isn't the person I have known for a decade. It sucks.
>>
>>18766267
>"How does G feel about what I asked?"
Ten of Swords
Temperance
Ten of Pentacles
Justice
Magician

This is a really interesting spread. I don't think G initially liked what you asked them. It required them to dwell on some uncomfortable emotions that they'd rather avoid for some reason or another. That being said, they need more time to dwell on things, but ultimately they realize your question is something that must be addressed. Their answer will be nice to hear, but be careful that they may be bending the truth or wording things in such a way to avoid conflict and to come out on top. They may not mean any harm by it, but their reply won't have your best interests at heart, though they will go out of their way to ensure their answer will address your question while keeping things in the comfort zone for you both.
>>
>>18766271
A red brick wall with many bricks. A secretive looking man smoking, can't see his face but he is wearing a hat and does not want to show his face. A close up on the hand and cigar.

He might be affected by you dating other people, probably solemn, but he wont tell you about it. He will stonewall his emotions and literally smoke it out. If he does not smoke it could be him pondering it, like most smokers do, and then getting back with life eventually. I would try a different way to get him to notice you. I see a woman cooking for that. Show him you are wife material.
>>
>>18766307
Thank you. If you're up for it, would you like to trade again?
>>
NEW THREAD >>

>>18766320
>>18766320
>>
>>18766106
>>18766264
>To become capable, you must look within, and purge yourself of selfishness and ego.
Ill do this, thanks
>>
>>18766264
Thanks reader-kun, much apreciated.
>>
>>18766315
Your reading was good and related for What i asked so thanks. I am waiting for the other anon to respond now.
>>
>>18766355
No problem. I'll hang around just in case they don't respond and you'd still like to trade.
>>
>>18766267
>What is my future with P (male)?
The Lovers, Justice, Wheel of Fortune, Judgement (reversed), 7 of Swords (reversed), The Magician

Damn, look at all those Major Arcana cards! Well, good news is that you're in for a good start. Things will be flowing nicely, you'll be all lovey-dovey, and things will be generally good. There's going to be something that comes completely out of left field to trash things. It looks like something about one of you from your past will come to light, and things will become heated in the bad way. There will be some mistrust there for a while and a bit of scheming, but you can cause this to work out if you basically call a “let's cut the shit” and nip the issue in the bud. If you can take control and command of the situation, you'll be able to make it through that nasty little thing that comes up.

Same query, but about a chick.
>>
Thank you

>>18766382
A woman washing dishes while looking out a window. Very green outside. Hands banging at a piano. A boy and a girl holding a basket together, walking side by side orderly.

There is going to be a lot of emphasis on the future even in the future. The hands on the piano looked male, so it looks the man will be the one to set things in place while the woman dreams. Well behaved children?
>>
>>18766467
Fuckyes.jpeg

That sounds 10 of Cups af, thanks. I really hope you're right, have a good one.
>>
I'm worried about a few health issues at the moment. Will everything be ok?
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.