[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OBE are real, scientific study in France

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: obe.lady.jpg (25KB, 499x242px) Image search: [Google]
obe.lady.jpg
25KB, 499x242px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wnn5BVlQfNI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBNjqcIzKIs

the book
https://www.amazon.fr/Voyage-aux-confins-conscience-dexploration/dp/2813209694
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
and thanks to the EEG

(more exactly this study come from switzerland )
>>
File: 0000+2zRL.jpg (32KB, 329x500px) Image search: [Google]
0000+2zRL.jpg
32KB, 329x500px
the book
>>
>>18732491
Could you please translate it from Arabic
>>
Care to do a summarized translation of the videos for all the non-french speakers?
>>
>>18732523
it's a study about OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE, the guy was asked to go in another room with a random picture placed in it. 40 try, 33 miss ( can't induce OBE or can't go in the good place so can't see any pictures ).7 success with always the good pictures.

and there is another study about "clairvoyance" with strong results p=1/69^27
>>
there was some neuroscience help proving his neuronales paterns was changing in a unique way during the OBE.
>>
File: fraisse-3_w300_h200_r4_q92.jpg (18KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
fraisse-3_w300_h200_r4_q92.jpg
18KB, 300x200px
the guy
>>
>>18732491
them feet though
>>
>>18732585

Amazing, I always knew OBE were the real deal, there seems to be a widespread disinfo campaign saying that OBE are lucid dreams, deep inside me I always knew that was not the case, thanks for the info, OP.
>>
>>18732585
>the guy was asked to go in another room with a random picture placed in it. 40 try, 33 miss ( can't induce OBE or can't go in the good place so can't see any pictures ).7 success with always the good pictures.

I still don't get it. I don't even know what you're trying to say.

Can a non retard explain it
>>
>>18732675
Have you ever experienced one?
>>
>>18732727

The only retard here is you, it's perfectly understandable, go back to >>>/b/.
>>
>>18732733

It's NOT understandable. It's like a neanderthall typed it
>>
>>18732729
Not quite, I've managed to detach myself from my physical body but I haven't been able to travel anywhere yet.
>>
>>18732748
The test subject get recognized the right pictrue 7 times out of 40 tries in total. I doubt that it's much better than random guessing would be.
>>
>>18732733
>checked
dubs are on your side but I agree with
>>18732727
ONE guy made 40 attempts to GUESS a picture, and GUESSED correctly 7 times?

No info about how many different 'random' images, no solid info about how many people took this test(if more than one), and most importantly, no info about the pictures - is he guessing which color? or is it a tree vs a cat
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>18732727
The guy was asked to go outside his body ( out of body experience ) and with this "body" to go in another room.
>>
File: 1488626081297.jpg (38KB, 800x543px) Image search: [Google]
1488626081297.jpg
38KB, 800x543px
>>18732729
I had a nice out of body experience when i smoked salvia. shit was so cash
>>
>>18732759
40 test.

33 ( no answer ) he give no answer because he see no picture

7 ( answer ) he gives the good answer and recognize the good picture each time ( among 20 images )
>>
>>18732810

Greentext your experience, man.
I've tried a 5x extract, but didn't have one, I did have an OBE while on DMT, though.
>>
>>18732825
>40 test.

** 40 try ( i'm not sure of the good word )
>>
and the study was in double blind.of course...

http://www.skepticalaboutskeptics.org/
>>
>>18732825
So the guy was wrong 82.5% of the time, and we're supposed to take this study as evidence that OBEs are real?
>>
>>18732962
you are so stupid...
>>
>>18732977
So let me get this straight

You think that a guy who was WRONG 83% of the time proves OBEs are real

And I'M the stupid one.
>>
>>18733064
you are so stupid...
>>
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/collection/stargate

Its been real for a while now. Right there in front of us. Anyone interested and reading this thread should definitely be peering through these files and making your own conclusions. Search for lectures, and the top ten list.
>>
>>18733128
That is not the good word.
>>
>>18732764
>is he guessing which color? or is it a tree vs a cat

it was symbol, landscape, animals, landscape, objects, painting, drawing, movie front cover, cloths etc...

for the rest you need the book ( then even used a mentalist and a bailiff by the way )
>>
>>18733177
correction
>it was symbol, animals, landscape, objects, painting, drawing, even movie front cover, cloths etc...
>for the rest you need the book ( then even used a mentalist and a bailiff by the way )
>>
>>18732829
Not that guy you're quoting but I have done 60x extract Salvia one time and know it's not to be messed with.

>Watching TV with friends, we decide to smoke
>About 15 seconds after see something shift in the mirror by one friends head
>Few minutes later and everything in the room looks like it has basic debug textures like in a videogame
>Orange with tiny illegible writing tiled all over everything, even clothing
>Laid back on the couch and experienced couch lock. Time Passes.
>Slowly drift upwards and out of my body
>Look down on everything in the room as I pass the ceiling
>See that the house layout I knew was there had been replaced by a grid of similar rooms
>Adjacent rooms have the texture of everything changed once again
>Keep going outwards but I'm not in control of it
>Just let it slowly take me upwards and don't fight it
>There are quite literally millions of these adjacent rooms, they stretch out in every direction to the horizon
>Can see the entire planet. It's all rooms with different textures
>See that the planet is balanced on top of the outline of a humanoid head
>It starts rolling towards the left
>Feel like my head is being crushed under the weight of a planet
>AGONY
>Just lay there and tear up unable to move
>After about 30 minutes I was lucid enough to sit up
>Friends ask me if I'm ok as something is obviously wrong
>One asks me to stand up
>I start rotating on the spot to the left
>Friends think they smoked me retarded
>Another 30 minutes and I was sober and swearing to never smoke Salvia again

In retrospect I think it was my mind trying to devise a VISUAL representation of infinity
>>
>>18732585
Fucking retarded French don't understand that OBE is harder than ever because of the Spike in solar activity and irreparable to the Electromagnetic Sphere causing a massive disturbance in the EM sphere which interferes specifically with the brains OBE functions.
>>
>>18733346
LOL, troll spoted
>>
>>18733369
I can't tell if you are a legitimate newfag or we have gone beyond post Ironic shitposting.
>>
>>18733380
You can't tell nothing fucking moron, try in french next time
>>
>>18733411
>Speak french
>Vomit language to communicate

No thanks friend. Try putting on some years before visiting 4chan. Underage B&
>>
>>18733441
you are not enough intelligent for me
>>
>>18732491
"real"
>>
>>18733136
Skeptiko just did an interview with a guy who used to lead that program. Despite everything he saw there, and his acknowledgement that psi phenomena are real, for some reason he remains a materialist. I don't know how that works.

http://skeptiko.com/ed-may-unyielding-re-materialism-341/
>>
>>18735341
interesting, I will see that
in 2017 materialism is a fail
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ71SXGEOCE&list=PLe9OaPoGP2ZniTfnrzLDfEvFSlVwo8b3y&t=3s&index=7
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.