[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fulfilling a wish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 13

I am desperate for my biggest wish to come true. I use every free time to work on it. But nothing significant happens. I'm not tired of trying, but I am afraid nothing will ever change or happen. I don't have much time anymore. I have 6 months left to make my first wish come true and after that, I have 5/6 weeks to fulfill my whole big dream. Otherwise I failed miserably and life would go on evenly and slowly fade away.

I may be stupid. But how can I make my wish to come true? How can I make my life to my own film I can control?

Do I need to make some deals with demons, do I need to pray to god, do I need to listen to universe, to my inner thoughts, do I need to believe my dream already came true (mindpower).. what do I need to do, to fulfill it now?

I read so many books about this. Personal development, self-esteem, financial intelligence, think and grow rich, communication, stop social awkwardness, dating etc.

I am now a better person but not much better. I also read weird occult, spiritual, magic books. I searched the internet for under dog information. I didn't find much gold.

I take cold showers, I go to the gym, I go running, everything to get me out of this comfort and at night, when I should be asleep, my soul feels empty and I cry.

What can I do? My soul needs it. Feels like I have a hole in my breast. And I get headache and get ill, if I imagine how my life would be without my wish being true.

Thanks!
>>
The key to fulfill a dream is to believe.
>>
>>>/fit/
>>
Stop looking for shortcuts (deal with devil, occult books or mind whatever), you only get what you want when you work for it. And you have to work hard. Thats it, no magic, no tricks, just work.
>>
>>18720738
This.

Magick isn't just saying a few magic words to get what you want; if it were that simple, everyone would do it.
>>
Sounds like you need gf
>tfw
>>
>>18720738
This. If you put in the effort, the right entities will attach themselves to you. I'm showing noticeable improvement.

Though sometimes you can be given the easy way but it won't come without a price.
>>
What's your wish, OP? And why do you only have six months left to make it come true?
>>
>>18720738
There are no rules and laws that say that.
>>
>>18720919
So I can take an easy way out? Not OP. But I don't even necessarily consider it an easy way out. I've actively worked at this for about eight years now and the best I've got at it is internal satisfactions (meditating/dreams). And I too feel like my time to achieve this is fleeting. Pretty soon this body will be too old to live the life I want to.
>>
>>18720506
I know the feeling of just writing shit and not really knowing what you write, or how it comes out in the end.
Literally, try reading your post, you sound like a drug addict. I would know, trust me. :^)
You're doing something wrong, you should not be crying at night, you should be working on why you're crying at night. It's because you're not satisfied with you self, even if your dream comes true, you won't be satisfied with you self.
You need to realize why you're here, and what you're here for, and that quite simply is, to be.
The only 'side quest' per se, is to see beyond the veil and help evolution, you're running around chasing your ego, a dog chasing it's tail. It will never be fed up, once you get the first hot dog, it wants 10 more, if you allow me to use that silly allegory.
I would really love to hear your inquiry, so that I can guide you further through life. I've definitely made a great recovery, not only from drugs, but from complete despair with my entire existence and my being. You can do it, and so can everyone. Focus on what TRULY makes you happy, and if you forgot this, you've already fallen right into the trap. It's either self-control, or get someone to help you with control. Talk to a therapist, get it out, let them show you the way.
>>
Make one thousand paper cranes, then make a wish beginning with your next utterance immediately after you have made the last crane.
>>
>>18720938
Of course you can. Some are born into success, and have never worked a day in their life. We have evidence of that. Rules and laws, all of them are artificial. The world, as they say, is a Wild West. That does not mean though you have to lose your civility.
>>
There is a reason why you can't obtain what you desire, a lesson to be learned, go with the flow, don't swim against it. The all is trying to tell you something, pay attention. This door may have already been closed for you, banging incessantly on it is not going to change a thing.
Go with the flow, anon.
>>
>>18720506
If you have desire, you can be manipulated in someone else's game. The difference between good and evil in that regard is that only one side doesn't degrade others for efficiency.
>>
Deals with entities, spells not cast properly, etc. can backfire like a motherfucker. I learned the hard way. It's not worth it bc you'll suffer and won't really get exactly what you want.
>>
>>18721142
What would be the backlash of asking to be the opposite gender? I feel I'd be willing to pay mostly any price as long as it was strictly me that paid it and not anyone else around me.
>>
File: trans flag.jpg (154KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
trans flag.jpg
154KB, 1366x768px
>>18721152
Talk to a therapist. Get hormone treatments. There's no magic spell that can turn you into a girl; believe me, I've looked.
>>
OP are you autistic?
>>
Girls are better. They're pretty. They smell good. They have more friends. They're more outgoing. They're smarter. They have more fun in life. I wish I were one too.
>>
The best thing you can do is kill yourself and re-roll. If you go to the other side as a boy, ask God to be a girl. He'll probably say yes.
>>
>>18720506
Pray and work hard
>>
>>18721222
Well, I'll wait til it's my time for that. I feel like if I went down the >>18721197 road, that's where that would lead anyway.

I need to try to stop fucking with it all together, because the only progress I've made has been depressing because it's like playing a demo and never actually getting to experience the full thing.
>>
>>18721246
>I feel like if I went down the >>18721197 (You) road, that's where that would lead anyway.
Then kill yourself. It sounds like no one would miss you, and we don't need any more sad trannies making the rest of us look bad.
>>
>>18721152
>Start hormonal treatment
>Talk to therapist, someone that embraces your new persona as a girl
>Keep going to that therapist, become one with the girl that you ARE.
>Once you've been a girl for some time and you're starting to really associate as a girl is the time for drugs. Don't be a pussy you want this.
>LSD LSD LSD LSD, project that ideology, become that ideology.
>Once you've embraced your new being, any drug would probably serve you, but I would recommend shrooms, they will tell you how to act, how to become the perfect grill
>At this point you should be able to be kissing guys at the nightclub and whatnot, this will be in a LONG time, but still, hormonal and mental 'treatments' will help you achieve, both womanhood and woman like confidence
>Now it's time to break the borders, start DMT.
>Get used to the 'breakthrough' the good and the bad trips, all are a learning experience for your higher self.
>Once you've learned that you're ready for ayahuasca, do that, 8h or some shit of pure bliss if you are what you are. She will tell you things, trust me.
You can't change your physical form, but I sure as hell can tell you, you will dream like a girl, you'll trip like a girl and you'll perceive as a girl. You'll have a lot of trips and dreams of completely being a girl, getting vaginal orgasms too if you're getting lucky.
Fast forward to whenever you 'wake up' deeper down the rabbit hole, yes I'm talking about dying. Boom, you're a grill.
Np, buddy. You could also take your life at the point when you've hit a full girl like state, but you most likely won't want to, as you've had the experiences you want and can live happily ever after. Maybe even find someone who likes your cute trap ass and can help encourage you.
>>
>>18721246
What if I told you you'll start feeling like a girl the day you decide you really are one?
>>
>>18721485
No need to be catty. I was simply saying that the option wouldn't be for me. Didn't say it didn't work for everybody. I just know that if I were to go down that road I wouldn't be satisfied with the results and there would be no turning back. Hence the further depression. So like I said, I'll wait. Didn't mean any offense.

>>18721541
I'll consider this. Though I have means to get two out of four of those drugs, it's usually a hassle and the other two would be even more so.

>>18721562
Could you further explain.
>>
>>18720738
How about a combination of immortality and eternal youth? What's the cost there?
Is the cost not already part of the wish?
>>
>>18721625
The Anon above me explained it perfectly:
>Keep going to that therapist, become one with the girl that you ARE.

You are not your body, but your consciousness, right? It then stands to reason that who you are in your innermost mind is the real you. Align your consciousness with femininity and girlishness, and that is who you will really be.
>>
File: blaire.jpg (37KB, 960x790px) Image search: [Google]
blaire.jpg
37KB, 960x790px
These fucking "HOW DO I BECOME A GIRL?" threads need to stop. It's so annoying and pathetic.

Motherfucker, you will NEVER be female. Do you understand? It's not possible. The only thing you can do is swallow pills and become a transsexual freak.

There is no magic that will change realtiy to the point of changing your whole body, time and DNA.
>>
I'm a girl at heart. I was a girl in my past life. I know your pain OP.
>>
Why is 4chan filled with so many tranny-degenerates? So many guys who want to be females? It's really disgusting.

You go in a Discord and see 90% of the fags with female avatars and female names.
>>
First off:
Focus on your work, not on shortcuts.
Then you'll have more time to fulfill your dream.

Second:
Work hard like a motherfucker.
Go outside, meet people who can help you, go to events, stick some posters and stickers of you (ads), present your idea to a crowd(if you want to be a superstar sing, if you want to be a girl dress like a girl take hormones etc., if you want to be a magician show tricks, if you want to stop being socially awkward and be cool, behave and feel like the coolest guy).

Third:
Your days consist of:
Work (Action, Focus)
Believe (Dream, Pray, Behave)
Sleep (Recharge your drained energy)
>>
>>18721667
Was not OP's question, was some other fag who felt like sharing his wish.
>>
>>18721689
it's hard work to be a man, being a women is like being a child forever, as long as there's a man to provide and protect of course. that plus Xenoestrogens and soy in fucking everything making males naturally more feminine . quite sad actually
>>
>>18721667
Not OP. I just related to what OP was generally saying and expressed my similar desire. No clue what OP actually wants.

I haven't created a topic on here in about a month on the subject and that only the second time. I sometimes ask in related threads because it doesn't hurt. If it worked out as well for me as your pic, I probably wouldn't mind giving it a go but it wouldn't so I want to believe in other means.

>>18721681
Not OP. But I feel ya. I just keep up hope while maintaining my life.

>>18721650
I'll look into this. The therapist would be hard to come by in the area I'm in and the drugs too. But I'll definitely look into it.

It would be nice to find a woman that would be willing to take me in and guide me down this path. It would be much easier but I feel that too would be hard to come by.
>>
>>18721689
I'd just personally be happier as one. I'd say it's a mixed back for everyone in that bracket though. To some it's probably just a huge fetish while others relate more with their feminine side.

>>18721711
Kind of this for me. Not that I want to be a child forever, I like supporting myself and being able to spend my money as I see fit. I have some childish interests though that would be definitely more tolerable if I were a woman. And I don't fit in line with the need to be alpha male dominant about everything/pissing contests.
>>
>>18721667
OP wasn't the one that asked. Some other dude leached off the topic. But why does this annoy you so? I mean, I don't understand the desire myself. I don't think the earth is flat or give a shit about the deviation threads either but I just overlook them all the same and just talk about what interests me.
>>
>>18721782
>To some it's probably just a huge fetish while others relate more with their feminine side.
The majority of people calling themselves "trans" are actually just men with a fetish. It's called autogynephilia,

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanchard's_transsexualism_typology

Real trannies are attracted to men, and have felt that they were female since childhood. Their sense of femininity is innate and all-encompassing.

AGP fetishists are usually attracted to women, though they are often bi-leaning, and only start feeling gender dysphoria at the onset of puberty. Their sense of femininity is inherently sexual.

Also, they differ in their hobbies, usually. Trannies tend to have traditionally feminine hobbies like art, design, and writing; while AGP fetishists are usually into nerdy stuff like computer programming, video games, anime, etc.

>>18721711
Being a woman is actually really freakin' hard. Women put a lot of work into making their lives seem effortless. If you had a girlfriend you'd probably realize this.
>>
Psalm 37:4 Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Maybe you desire something other than what you think you desire. Surface desires have sub-motivations.
>>
>>18721865
Yeah right. Call me after you spend 2 years of your life fighting in war zone.
>>
>>18721865
I share aspects of both groups though I don't often think of my feelings as a fetish in any way.

The first time I remember feeling this way was 5 or 6.

I prefer women sexually as well as socially (though I do have cases where I lean toward bi).

My major interests are art/drawing/design and writing. But I'm also into gaming/comics/nerd shows.
>>
File: Laughing-girl-thumb11681068.jpg (41KB, 331x450px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-girl-thumb11681068.jpg
41KB, 331x450px
>tfw you're a woman and you see all these desperate guys wanting to be female but they always will be men
>>
>>18721944
You look like a schizo.
>>
>>18721944
Quit. This is what causes it.
>>
>>18721926
I'm not sure what that has to do with anything, but I'm sorry you're such a loser that you had to join the military.
>>
>>18721938
Why you gotta bust balls?
>>
>>18720506

Do drugs and fight good, girls don't fuck pussy bitches.
>>
Providing you take no red heart damage on the second floor, you'll get a guaranteed deal with the devil.
>>
>>18721865
"autogynephilia" and "autoandrophilia" are controversial terms not accepted by either the psychiatric or medical communities as a whole. They are both championed by a single doctor named Ray Blanchard.
>>
I have a penis. It's really small.
>>
>>18721214

>They have more friends. They're more outgoing. They're smarter. They have more fun in life.

Fake.
No.
NO.
FUCK NO.

Are you even thinking this through at all?

Their vagina becomes useless after their first fuck from the perspective of the top tier of men.

I'll turn you into my bitch on the condition you lose your mind in the process and become a proper virgin and I'll import you back to this timeline, but it won't be fun for you, trust me.
>>
File: bg43v.gif (3MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
bg43v.gif
3MB, 360x202px
I have the picture of the alien selfie and will be posting it on pastebin and making a video of it for youtube. Alphabet agencies prepare to shit yourselves. We deserve the truth!
>>
>>18722017
>I'll turn you into my bitch on the condition you lose your mind in the process and become a proper virgin and I'll import you back to this timeline, but it won't be fun for you, trust me.

Do it.
>>
>>18722017
Yeah. Girls are better. You're just jelly.
>>
>>18721541

Men don't stay with traps unless they are pussies.

You're lucky to get temporarily used by a man that can fuck worth a shit if you're a trap.

One day you'll learn the torture of your bodies prison is your true life essence and you'll start murdering hookers for information how to go back and read my posts.
>>
>>18722047
W-what have you done?
>>
>>18722039

I can dress up like a bitch and get fucked in the ass just fine... then put my degenerate hairy sheethed faggot dick in some stupid virgin piece of meat.

No, I don't want 3 holes instead of 2 holes and a hole filler.
>>
>>18722031
Protip: He can't. You delusional, fuck.
>>
>>18722031
That Satan guy is a powerless schizophrenic who is shitposting on this board for over a year. He never did anything and never will.

So you will stay what you are... male.

You really believe that there is magic that is able to change your whole fucking body and break reality? You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>18722114

Oh I can... from his perspective he'll probably stay right where he is and have some stupid dreams then feel even more hollow afterwards.

"it won't be fun for you, trust me"
>>
>>18722115

I don't have the power to shoot a fireball, but I do have great cold read skills and can fuck your shit up.

Here's an example: your mother is a whore
>>
File: mysterious music.jpg (31KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
mysterious music.jpg
31KB, 600x750px
>>18722115

>>18722119
Stay right where I am. And nothing changes except weird dreams? So in other words...you can't.
>>
>>18721711
>it's hard work to be a man
How would you know?
>>
>>18722134
>I do have great cold read skills
>makes a basic as fuck mom insult

Is that all? I'm already bored.
>>
>>18722141

No, you'll be a woman, the life a woman is so inconsequential and ridiculous that you will be through with it so fast that you will return to your current male storyline.

You don't see this!? Women don't have a story, they get fed through a pipeline of getting fucked, getting fucked is a draining experience and causes you to get "dead eyes" (I'm sure even YOU have heard of this concept that real PLAYERS know all too fondly)

Ever research PUA? (you should be researching it if you aren't, some things simply are not written elsewhere) Like "pick up"... like... a metaphor for alien abduction or spiritual guru youtube bullshit "ascension".

There is a reason it is so cult-like.

When men suffer and get forced to find females to have sex with, or solve their life into the easy mode that is femininity by being a trap, this creates "stress".

Stress is intrinsically related to time-dilation.

Time flies when you're having fun, right?

If you really want this to work it will, I won't spoonfeed you any more, know that if it isn't working, you can't even do the baseline of perfect femininity, which is a small building block of advanced masculine life.
>>
>>18722115
This. If anything had the power to do what you seek and you've asked as insistently as you have on these boards, I'm sure some fucking thing would have done it by now.

This "Satan" fucker can't do shit for you accept flair up your faggotness.
>>
>>18722017
An alpha doesn't care if he's the first because he knows he'll be the best. An omega lives in such terror of being cucked that he only wants a kissless virgin, and generally ends up with one: himself.
>>
>>18722182
>thinks life is all about sex, to fuck or getting fucked

Found the small-minded animal.
>>
>>18722182
Yeah you lost me. If you can do it, just fucking do it. If not, you don't have to lie to kick it.
>>
>>18722204
People generally focus on what they can't get.
>>
File: IMG_0118.jpg (129KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0118.jpg
129KB, 600x300px
Don't dream it, be it.
>>
File: kek.jpg (45KB, 716x717px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
45KB, 716x717px
>>18722226
>>
>>18722141

The conclusion is you need to be a proper male and find a submissive female to swap out with in the next life, you will be as beautiful as she is, and her reward will be becoming like you.

This theme is much more common than you think.

Everybody wants to be somebody else...

...one day you'll go so far with this that you'll prefer masturbating to jewcuck trash porn knowing full well porn nignogs are barely conscious soulless husks and you just get off on the womans degeneration and pain more than any physical sex, since ultimately, in time-space it is inconsequential ego-stroking.
>>
>>18722200

Right, because a hymen is a social construct and so are memories.

Have you ever considered the strength of the omega male? Once again, loneliness is stress.

Women don't like the "packmen".
>>
>>18722204

Offer an alternative. Or do you think binary in computers is a coincidence or a mistake, and you can do better? Offer an alternative.
>>
>>18722221

Just kill yourself if you're this stupid.
>>
>>18722236

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkhbZ5dzE_s
>>
>>18721982
rofl, the only people who want to frame autogynephilia as a "controversy" are the people who fit the stereotype. How many game consoles do you own, Mr. AGP?
>>
>>18722284
Again, I'll say if you can do it. I'm accepting of you doing it. If not, I'll carry on with my life as normal.
>>
I remember I was a girl in my dreams once. I looked in the mirror and I was beautiful. I lifted up my skanky shirt and revealed my perky 14 year old tits to myself. They looked so good. I woke up with a raging boner. I imagine that's what I would have looked like if I were born a girl. Damn I missed out.
>>
File: images (10).jpg (11KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
11KB, 201x251px
dont just TRY to change a time line just be one (OP)
everything is everything all at the same time
its all a simulation a virtual reality
no wrong no right
it is what it is and you should embrace it not fight it
just BE
>>
>>18722321
The dreams are the worst part for me. They're great and everything but, like I said, it's like playing a demo never to get to experience the real thing.
>>
>>18720738
>>18720985
There is truth in these posts OP especially the second one.

I think you need to reflect more. In the end you're just a person. There has been so many of us over so long. Why try so desperately to be something you're not, all this energy and time has been wasted and it brings you to tears. It doesn't have to be wasted if you realize it and use it to change for the better.

My advice would be to forget this image of yourself that I assume you have. Hate to be overly sentimental but you really are beautiful just the way you are. I think you could be close to the end of your journey if you could look back and make a true realization. Don't try so hard, don't live in the future. It all works out just how its supposed to it you just let it be.
>>
File: 0.jpg (71KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
71KB, 480x360px
>>18722333
dreams not being real
>>
>>18722308

You understand being a slave woman is hard for most men, you need to be receptive to get top tier men, you need to be able to pose and move in ways the average males are too stupid to be able to.

You need to accept the instinctive truth of being a slave, not the mental truth of being a slave. Most of this is boring and clerical, this is not exciting. I'll stuff you in some stupid office job and make you do the most trivial shit you can imagine once you're past your prime.

Did you think through what a man with such power would be doing with his life? How short the apex of this circumstance would truly be?
>>
>>18722350
I accept this.
>>
>>18722350
>You understand being a slave woman is hard for most men
It is. To be as submissive as Hera to Zeus, to truly live for another person and letting them have the final word in every matter, is a strength few women and fewer men can ever know.
>>
>>18722376
He doesn't know who you are, your location, or anything about you other than that you want to be a qt girl. How the fuck is he going to do anything for you? Quit fucking posting.
>>
>>18722505

It's like NSA, CIA, FBI, CSI, NBA etc etc
>>
>>18722516
....How?
>>
>>18722350
So he gets to be a woman and get a cushy office job? Count me in too senpai.
>>
>>18722376
kys
>>
>>18720707
If I believe it, then I can do it.
>>
If you want to be a girl, try subliminals. There are tons of free ones on youtube for that topic. They take about six months to work, at maximum. So they should be right up your alley. At the very least you can use them in conjunction with whatever other stuff you are willing to try.
>>
>>18723255
Tried a couple of them. They've been working to an extent. I'd like to take shrooms and listen to one.
>>
i love all of you
did you know that's all it takes
learn to see love in those who make themselves accessible to you, and before you know it, loving yourself will be reflexive and selfless
people will admire you and seek the love you exude and power will be something you gain via true vulnerability
don't be afraid. you have nothing to protect and everything to discover
>>
File: IMG_1347.jpg (119KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1347.jpg
119KB, 640x853px
>Thread about wishes coming true
>Tranny and trap discussion ensues

Classic 4chan
>>
>>18723129
beyond that, believing it is doing it. integrate something into your reality and it becomes so
>>
I feel you BIG TIME, OP.

I`m 37. I lost 77 pounds, learned pick-up, finally kissed, then dated, then fucked.

got a job, acquaintances, learned to dress myself, color comics, design comics (already knew how to draw).

am in the best shape of my life, get mired (admired in /fit/ lingo) by multiple girls every day. people comment on my body every day, ask about my diet or workouts (I only work out 3 hours a week, but know what I`m doing).

I discovered how to improve my depression through my eating habits.

I learned all that shit, I improved ALL that shit.

BUT I STILL AM AN AWKWARD PERSON.

I still don`t feel like I relate to people, I still have awkward dates, realtionships don`t last more than a couple days (longest was 3 months, only one that last over 3 weeks).

I`ve been working on self-improvement for 13 years, and I still am YEARS away from the average person.

every time I read some faggot saying "just work hard" I want to tell them to GO FUCK THEMSELVES.

lots of people look at me and think I slay all the pussy in the world and are envious of me. girls find excuses to talk to me and guys pat me on the back and shoulder every day. but the person that matters, ME, knows how I`m still FAR from getting even to an average level.
>>
>>18720506
walk with DMT
>>
Wish for something then go with the flow. If an opportunity comes up then chances are it's one of the stops on the way to fulfilling that dream.
>>
File: Oh look, it's Satan..jpg (111KB, 500x658px) Image search: [Google]
Oh look, it's Satan..jpg
111KB, 500x658px
>>18721970
>>
>>18723296
Thank you, mysterious stranger.
>>
>>18723555
Has does one get DMT?
>>
>>18723894
Your brain
>>
Lul this thread went south quick.

If you so wish, in your next life you will be female.

In this life you are clearing your karmic debts still.
>>
>>18720506
I am paraphrasing a Yazidi/Sufi source who has not been widely translated into English, Seç Adi.

Here is the wish spell:

First, think of a wish that is certainly possible to actualize. You need to have the physical capability to fulfill the wish.

Second, think of a word to encompass that wish. This is your word of power.

Third, think of a series of words, each starting with a letter in your word of power. Select word s that relate to the end goal of your wish, so that the word of power is now an acronym.

Fourth, think of a sentence for each word in the acronym. The sentence should describe a goal that is measurable and realizable.

Finally, before you go to sleep each night, Repeat the word of power, followed by the series of words in the acronym, followed by the sentences for each word.

After reciting the triumvirate of word, acronym, and sentences; you will have a view of your path to having your wish granted. If you pick the right goals and maintain diligence, then you are sure to succeed.
>>
OP here

>>18720738
Thanks, I'll try focusing on the work.

>>18720841
Yes, you're right. I thought about it, but still sometimes I get so desperate that I research on that shit..

>>18720861
Yeah, I see some little improvement in one side of the things, and a better inprovement in the other.
Should work on this part, I struggled with.

>>18720889
So this is a deadline made by someone who wants significant improvement in the part of my dreams I struggled with.
Not only is this a deadline by this person, but also in general, the doors may be locked soon. And I'd live another life than I wished to live.

>>18720919
Yes, but which ways work?

>>18720938
Yeah, I'll get too old too..

>>18720945
What doesn't make me happy, is my life in this moment. There is one simple hobby that I adore. Well, I am happy at times, but sometimes don't feel like having what I need. It's like a mission. If I fail, it would end miserably. I think I'm self-controlled, but there are times where I just want to let my emotions flow. And I'll tell you, would my wish be true, I'd don't need more. Thanks

>>18720947
I don't believe this haha

>>18720958
There may be shortcuts everywhere. But I can't see them.

>>18720985
Yes, I'm currently working on everything, soon it'll be released to the outerworld. Let's see if I keep with the flow then and find the right opportunities. Thanks

>>18720989
Yeah, there are many people who can manipulate you in my area.
But it's usual in this type of dream, that you make money for a company. I am concious of this.

>>18721142
I'm sorry. What happened?
>>
Op again
>>18721209
I hate my friend talking about how I have a disorder because sometimes I don't talk much or something. I guess I have social awkwardness sometimes lol. But mostly I act normal. Thats just my friend exaggerating and making others think I'm a weird motherfucker. Man, his a real friend if he said things like: "If you attend to this party, I'm weird just like you. So stay at home you creep, I want to act cool."

>>18721229
Just what I do.

>>18721642
You're right. You must know exactly what you wish for. Otherwise it could end miserably.

>>18721691
Ok thanks

>>18721923
I'll remember that.

>>18721970
I do. I don't do drugs. But I fight hard.
Sometimes I'm still a pussy.

>>18721973
What do you mean? Please tell me more.

>>18722229
Quads have spoken. I'll do, thanks.

>>18722284
You had so many trips lol.

>>18722329
Thank you, anon.

>>18722342
Youre right. I should keep flowing and knowing that we're all extraordinary and beautiful.

>>18723255
I tried subliminals too, didn't work out..
How can I get better results? I use headphones.

>>18723296
Thank you.

>>18723301
Yes, pretty funny xD

>>18723319
I heard that so many times, I'm believing since last week and no more question if it can work, if I am.

>>18723427
Just like me. I think you must work smart to. Find good shortcuts.
My dream (if true) might vanish all social insecurities and my friends will look at me differently. Thanks for sharing your story!

>>18723576
You're right. I missed so many opportunities I think.

>>18724200
Thanks so much. I'll try!
>>
>>18724298
You are welcome. If you need help writing the best triumvirate for your wish, feel free to ask me here.
>>
I can feel you.
I work and work but everything I do is failing. So much time wasted on little problems, once solved, new problems pop up.

Man I just want to finish this goddamn thing and go on with my life.
>>
>>18724738
Hi, how did this spell help you?
Did your wish come true?
>>
>>18722257
What a fucking loser you are.
>>
>>18725143

You don't think it seems suspect that I'm trying to evolve mankind into perfection and get everyone all the things they could desire (including virgin girls getting tougher men and tough men getting more virginal women) and you call me a loser for it?

This isn't about me alone, this is planetary perfection.

Lead me, follow me, or get the fuck out of my way.

Criticism without offering an alternative is the most pathetic form of communication.
>>
devil here, send your soul and rare pepes and we can talk
>>
>>18725068
Self-actualization.
Yes.
>>
>>18725148
too bad you aren't an omega man you autist namefag
>>
>>18725148
Turn me into a virgin girl. master.
>>
>>18726654
Satan can't help you. He's just a poser. But here, give this little spell a go...

Cut off your pp and then throw it in the woods. Yell "no take backs" and then spin three times counter clock-wise. Then make sure to deal with your whole bleeding situation, you'll be doing that a lot from now on.
>>
>>18725148
You ain't shit. You ain't nothing. Can't even prove yourself.
>>
How can I get a social life.
I want to be the most social guy in this planet. The coolest and fame person in various social circles and who has multiple girls. How can I do this. I go outside of my house sometimes, but I don't know how to talk with people how to make friends.
>>
>>18727244
You'd be surprised how when you stop wanting the fame and fortune, and just be you and live your life happily, the things you no longer want or need come to you.

Practice expressing yourself and communicating. Meditate, believe in your own unique mind and get more confidence. Is there nothing more to life than being cool and getting girls and driving nice cars for you? Think about it and go do that. Maybe take a deep breath outside on a sunny day.
>>
>>18727244
I can make you a virgin woman and make you very, very sociable.
>>
No he can't.
>>
>>18721667
>shitting on transwomen
You realize that out of all groups they struggle the most right now, and struggle creates growth?
Theres a reason they were seen as closer to the gods in ancient cultures
>>
I'm dropping this offer here, because I know better than to waste space creating another topic. If anyone can grant my desire in a quick and timely manner, I'll be willing to make a deal. I'm willing to deal with the consequences and just want my wish to come true.
>>
>>18727551
Transwomen are just mentally ill men with fetishes, that's it. They don't create life like real women. They are barren with fake tits and male bones/DNA.
>>
>>18724298
Hey, I have a friend who sounded somewhat like you, and also wanted to be a girl and had a lot of pressure about feeling like being on a mission. Later he realized he was a walk-in and those problems seemed to bother him less. Are you familiar with the concept?
>>
>>18727666
Nope.
>>
>>18727666
What is a walk-in?
>>
>>18727588
Prove it?
>>
>>18727682
Prove what? That's literally what they are. Men with a fetish to be female:

- they are too weak to be male and think being a woman will be easymode
- they fetishize women, female looks/hobbies or are turned on by crossdressing
- they are faggots and want to stay feminine/fuck men

Then they pop pills, get silicon implants and put their dicks inside out. Walking freaks.
>>
>>18727673
>>18727680
According to what I've read a walk-in is basically a soul that makes an agreement with another one, who for example is overwhelmed by their mission. This soul takes over the body of the other one, and agrees to complete their mission, as well as their own. This creates many confusions. The other one remains in suspension for the duration of the lifetime. (There is reincarnation in this belief system).

An example was Lincoln according to this.
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=26#15

There is more information here, if you search for wanderers or walk-ins.
llresearch.org
>>
>>18727691
-I've heard about/known trans women who were successful in being male or at least filling the role. A friend of mine actually was really worried about transitioning because he didn't want to give up a lot of masculinity's advantages
-Being a woman isn't easy mode and being a trans woman certainly isn't easy mode
-I don't know how you came to your second point that all trans women are fetishists. There might be a couple but the majority are just trying to live
-Just because someone is a trans woman doesn't mean they're doing it to fuck men.

Just like think about shit for a little while.
You probably think people choose to be gay too
>>
>>18727720
Why are there so many male to females over female to male trans-people then? It's clearly because being female is more fetishized or interesting.

You go to any trans-event or look at trans-boards and sub-reddits and it will be FULL with male to female time lines and posts, but only a few female to male ones.

Men are visual creatures. They think being a woman is cute and nice, wearing dresses, boobs, make up, all that shit. There's also a really high % of lesbian transwomen which makes no sense either.

Homosexual women are really rare compared to the big majority, yet a big chunk of transwomen are lesbian? Why? Because they are men with a fetish or if not, faggots.
>>
>>18727691
I feel like there is a variety of reasons someone may want to be trans/the opposite gender and you are hung up on only one of them.

Not all people that feel this way are attracted to men. It's not strictly a fetish for some people either. I personally can't crossdress without it feeling weird. Though I do desire to wear female clothing. And not because it's sexy but because it's cute/I like it.
>>
>>18727755
I know a big % of transwome is also attracted to women or ONLY attracted to women which supports the point that it's more of a fetish.

Because:
"Homosexual women are really rare compared to the big majority, yet a big chunk of transwomen are lesbian? Why? Because they are men with a fetish."

Like, omg women are so soft and beautiful! Love with women is pure! I... I want to be a woman myself and have lesbian sex.
>>
Eh, I'll give you that it's an infatuation with women but wouldn't necessarily call it a fetish. When I think fetish, it's strictly sexual. And this desire isn't strictly sexual.

Whatever it is, I wish that I could become a woman regardless. I don't care if by doing so it would change my sexual orientation. If I had the chance to change I would in a heartbeat.
>>
>>18727764
Explain the studies they conducted about brain structure of trans women being closer in structure to women's brains rather than men's?
>>
>>18727706
So it would be an entity/soul that takes control of your body and carries out it's life while you become a passenger? Doesn't sound too good to me.
>>
>>18727790
Homosexual men have brains closer in structure to women's brains too. Now what? All gay guys are women?

http://www.pnas.org/content/105/27/9403

Furthermore, it's no secret that mental illness can AND will change the brain.
>>
new avatar power
>>
>>18727797
No, it's an agreement. The one becoming a passanger would do so because they wanted to end their incarnation or something similar as far as I'm aware. Instead of dying the opportunity is given to another soul, under mutual agreement, to carry out both missions. The "new" soul would also forget some things, I think, and may only rediscover later the 'point-of-entry". This is supposed to be an aid or service to both souls or entities i think.
>>
I want to be a qt girl too 14.
>>
Create a tulpa, there's a few guides, namely one on www.reddit.com/r/tulpas. Do this, and allow it to control your body once you've forced it strong enough. Make a blog and post on /x/ with updates for us, this could be interesting.
>>
>>18724738
That would require me exposing my wish, right?

>>18725061
Yeah.

>>18727666
No I don't know what walk-ins or wanderers really are. Ps. Was another guy who wants to be a girl, not me lol. I want to remain manly.

>>18727706
Hm, alright thanks I'll dive into that. Looks interesting.

>>18727866
I don't quite understand it. Gotta read about it.

>>18729114
I'll look into that too, thanks.
I may share updates if it works out.
>>
Whats with this I keep seeing it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agMkHrmAgzY
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.