[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did I "see"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled-1.jpg (3MB, 4096x2096px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
3MB, 4096x2096px
I haven't been able to share this with anyone who understood it but here goes. Have any of you achieved this weird, hyper-aware state through extreme relaxation of vacancy in thought before? On rare occasions when lying still in bed and trying to sleep I go into this trance-like state and gain this incredible awareness of my surroundings. With every breath out I can "feel" the space it goes out into and for some reason I feel ridiculously small, as if the size of the room I'm in grows to the size of the solar system.

I also see this weird vision of grey noise, (black/grey unintelligible shapes and noise, pic related) that seems to be incredibly vivid and "huge" from my perspective. This is one of the most intense feelings that I have ever experienced in my life and has only happened around 3-5 times. I almost achieved this state through meditation once. More often than not I back out to due to the sheer intensity, only made through it once I think, and feel asleep shortly after. I kept having to remind myself that I had power over it, and going through the trip would give me power.

The fuck did I experience? The 5th,7th,8th dimension? The One? Omnipotence? I've been searching for an answer for a long time and I don't know where else to turn. All I know is that these experiences have been some of the most intense moments of my life.
>>
>>18717525
Reality break. It's weird. It could be in your head. Or you got taken for a ride. I'm not entirely sure such events have any purpose than to entertain a higher power. Or it's in your head.
>>
>>18714521
Might be worth a read for you
>>
It's called astral projection nigga, it's well known
>>
File: alien.png (153KB, 359x353px) Image search: [Google]
alien.png
153KB, 359x353px
>>
>>18717631

Just had a read, that's pretty surreal.

Can't say I've taken any recreational drugs in my life though. Maybe something really did happen to the demiurge
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.