[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >Take 6 hits of acid >go to small party like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 31

>be me
>Take 6 hits of acid
>go to small party like dummy at 2:05 PM
>surprisingly is going well
>all of sudden I become too relaxed
>Feels myself suddenly embed with the couch & my surroundings
>is internally screaming
>Stops, with the arrival of a single thought. I am everything
>Friend is mingling with girl then stops abruptly, along with her.
>Both turn towards me & stops to say. "Before you speak I already know, your talking to yourself you single mind. Enjoy the game. Laughs
> Feels my perception gravitate towards his & I'm looking at myself passed out, straight split on the couch.
>I direct my attention to fem anon with his eyes.
> She says shhhh & points to other anons in party minding to their own
> Strange vapor is hovering over their heads, I can only assume it's some parasite or aura regarding lower awareness.
>My perspective shifts to hers and I'm controlling my original body by thought alone.
> I turn on tv, rick and morty is on. (Unity episode is on)
> Acquaintence walks behind couch looking at screen & says " This is the biggest joke, I've ever played on ourselves.
> Blackouts & party is still going
> It's still 2:05
> mfw
You anons got any idea wtf happened to me? I was going to keep this with me to the grave.
>>
>>18714521
You became a druggie failure.
>>
lel kid you got let let onto the meme, enjoy
reality is a meme and you're now one of the few who know the secret, try to make the most of the fact you know its all just an inside joke
>>
>>18714521
>be faggot
>use drugs
>become bigger faggot
Wow. Just. Wow.
>>
>>18714536
This.
>>
>>18714521
You got ripped off.
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>18714536
Please tell me you're trolling cause I'm tripping right now damn this world is strange some times
>>
You tripped hard af, saw through the bs, and it is up to you to decipher your own experience since its you alone who experienced it. You cant recreate a trip nor explain to people what theyre (trips) like to the same degree of detail.
>>
>>18714536
Also, this. I believe that's the joke that took Buddha to nirvana with laughter. I just feel it.
>>
>>18714555
Ayy i tripped hard af.
>>
>>18714555
>>18714536
Welp with this knowledge acquired, I'm both terrified & fulfilled. I guess the only thing to do now is to go back assuming my role with cognitive dissonance yes?
>>
>>18714521
>It's becoming sentient
>TERMINATE.EXE
I think you know what it means, but you pretend not to because shills. Or maybe it's RP, I don't think so, sounds plausible.
I could tell you a little story tho :^)
>>
>>18714602
Op here by all means, please
>>
Even if it's just mega dude weed lmao speak to people reading or even the people writing it's given me a lot to think about.
>>
Also I do have a feeling but I also feel perhaps I've peaked too far beyond the abyss.
>>
Who the hell goes to a party at two in the afternoon? There's your mistake OP.
>>
>6 tabs of acid
youre either lying or permanently burned a hole in your brain. good job
>>
>>18714649
Thank you
>>
File: SuperSaiyan.jpg (93KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
SuperSaiyan.jpg
93KB, 700x500px
>>18714602
>Be me, anon the human
>Be you, anon the human
>There's some an inside meme, we call spirit. Which is the true nature of our being.
>Your soul is yours, and my soul is mine.
>But our 'race' per se, is called, spirit.
>God's are spirits, deities are spirits, ghosts are spirits who can't let go, they've become to accustomed to the bodies that they live in, and can't part from the fact that they're not indeed, anon the human, but the soul inside. May they find their way.
You went into, let's call it. 'Spirit' mode. Spirits are just here playing the 'game', that is life. And so are you. You became your spirit for a brief second, and the other spirits noticing that your sense of 'self' had merged with the spirit, for just a brief 'unit', unit being, uh, yeah, kinda like time.
Basically, they were just playing a prank on you, to not freak you completely out and become psychotic, like I did with the information I gathered from fucking Lucy.
Become aware of the true nature of this world, so that next time, you won't fry your brain with this info, and maybe you can go EVEN FURTHER BEYOOOND!
TL;DR: Drugs are bad mmmmkaaay.
>>
>>18714521
You had an out of body experience by overdosing on Lysergic acid diethylamide. You can still write and tell time, so you apparently evaded brain damage.
>>
>>18714677
>be me be you
>be you be me
>be him be me
>be you be him
>be me be
>be confused
>be
>>
>>18714693
Yeah, uh, I fucked up on the third paragraph, but I didn't bother rewriting, the post made sense any way.
>Be me
>Say fuck you to Father of Lies
>>
how could you possibly tell if the drug catalyzes these ideas and feelings or creates them. It could be ultimate truth or the ultimate lie. I think there's an obscene profoundness that the question could be asked at all.
>>
>>18714704
I love you too, m8, but if you can't understand the deeper meaning behind my greentext, I'm still ways deeper and above
>>
>>18714777
Trips of divine truth confirm it, I will forever stay pleb.
Sadness.
>>
>>18714945
Not forever.
From what I've gathered, you lack focus and direction the most. Your mind is good, but you can't put your thoughts into words. Talk more. Think more. Read more. Write more.
>>
What a sight. This board's three tripfaggeteers posting at the same time in the same thread
>>
>>18715123
lel
>>
>>18715108
>Talk more. Think more. Read more. Write more.

Good advice counts for all of 4chan.
>>
>>18714521
Degeneracy : The post
>>
My last time tripping I lost all ability to communicate. I could not form a sentence. I just sat there accepting that my physical being would one day cease to function and all I could do was just observe.

i also get really horny and supremely confident.
>>
>>18714521

You tripped acid, it happens. Dont worry about it.
>>
>>18714521
dont take too much stock in what you see when youre tripping or youll lose your mind

the only thing it gives you better awareness of is your own mind
>>
>>18715123
You talkin' to me?
>>
>>18714576
Thats what I do.
>>
>>18715108
Yeah, can't wait. Dropped out of high school, second year in a row. Shit's just too boring, parents forced me to go back in same shit happened. I'll be doing distance learning, so that the teachers won't bore me to crap, and I can study in my own speed. (Faster than all the drunken retards that inhabit the youth of Denmark.)
What I can't wait for is uni, will be studying philosophy, my time to pop off, finally. Will help expand my 'vocabulary'.
>Focus
Nah, right now I'm focused on rehabbing, so. Focusing on what's important, just doing this /x/ thing as a refuge and chill sesh desu senpai.
>Direction
Hell naw, that's the last thing I need, God has shown me some good literature already, have a good list that will probably last me a year, when I'm done with rehab + school, I'm being given direction, and it should be quite short-sighted for now.
>Talk more
Maaan, that's why I can't wait for uni, equal minded people wanting to learn about what's 'beyond', also critical thinking, they'll be able to shut me down whenever I say stupid shit, and we can argue it out. Hype.
>Think more
Yeah, adhd, used the last year to 'quiet' my mind, so I can do actual thinking, it's coming.
>Read more
Defo, all the free time I'm using reading esoterism, mostly /x/, but still helps me get stuff out of my subconscious and into my 'knowledge base'. :^)
>Write more
NIGGA IT'S ALL I DO HERE ON /X/ Q_Q
>>
>>18714649
>permanently burned a hole in your brain

The dangers of acid are purely psychological

OP is fine as long as he took real LSD or a close analog like 1P, or AL-LAD
>>
>>18714521
Huh? Do you even know what you are taking?

You had ego death on acid, normal on higher doses.
>>
>>18714688
You can't OD on LSD. Nobody has ever suffered brain damage from LSD.
>>
>>18714521
Can someone explain to me what OP experienced? I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around it.
>>
>>18715815
Ego death, time dilation and his friends messing with him since they knew what ego death is. High doses of LSD cause long and short term memory supression in the way that you still store memories but cannot recall your self or your ego anymore, so you start becoming one with everything and thinking you are everyone and everything.
>>
>>18715825
>Acquaintence walks behind couch looking at screen & says " This is the biggest joke, I've ever played on ourselves.

What did he mean by this though? Is life some kind of joke?
>>
>>18715837
It's the mindset you get from LSD that the whole universe is just playing with itself and life is just a game since everyone is essentially god, You and all.
>>
>>18715815
OP took LSD and went on a small trip where he experienced disassociation and fading away, at which point his perspective flipped, and he shared the body of his friend. After that, another guy came in and told him "it's just a prank, bro" so he woke up and nothing happened.
>>
File: kek.gif (1011KB, 223x126px) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
1011KB, 223x126px
>>18715845
>It's just a prank, bro
>>
>>18715843

Is everyone is god why does everyone kill each other? is the universe (god) some kind of sadist masochist?!
>>
>>18715868
They just don't know they are, who knows. Without conflict and adversity life would be boring, why does suffering matter to a consmic being such as the universe?
>>
File: Wolfli-cab.jpg (205KB, 480x364px) Image search: [Google]
Wolfli-cab.jpg
205KB, 480x364px
>>18714521
Sounds pretty typical for a high dose of LSD.

The trick is to always laugh-- never cry ;)
>>
>>18714649
I know a borderline autistic who has done 4 at a time so I think OP should be fine
>>
File: melusine-001.jpg (918KB, 1069x1554px) Image search: [Google]
melusine-001.jpg
918KB, 1069x1554px
>>18715879
In a year or two's time, when you go back you'll be so well-equipped that you'll dance and sing with the joke, instead of being a passive observer.

I've been where you were OP >>18714521 now I'm at the stage where I'm trying to figure out how to conquer fear. I'll get there, and I'll go deeper-- and so will you.
>>
>>18715743
>AL-LAD
WEW-LAD
>>
>>18714521
One of the first times I took acid, the biggest and absolute most prominent thought in my mind was, "It was the funniest thing, realizing that I'm talking to myself."
>>
>>18715843
This is unequivocally and undeniably true, though. Anyone who has experienced it can say the same. We are all one 'God' playing with itself because it is bored, so it has to forgot that it is God for a short time and entertain itself, otherwise it would choose not being over being.
>>
>>18715764
>Nobody has ever suffered brain damage from LSD.
I'm a huge supporter of psyches, LSD included.
And this is a true statement, but people have definitely gone cook and suffered long lasting psychological damage from LSD.
Like obviously some weak people get psychosis, but what I mean is people have 'accidentally' done humongous dosages and that has DEFINITELY impaired their cognitive abilities.
>>18715912
>Conquer fear
Ah, the greatest achievement of all psychological borders.
I'd say it's impossible, but being brave in situations where you have fear is the key.
>>
>>18715868
I actually figured out this one on a high-dose mushroom trip.

The reason is because it's beautiful. It's kind of strange to think about, but it truly is. I saw to armies clashing - the light and the dark. It was filled with Judeo-Christian iconography, angels, demons, and such. But I could tell it was meant to be a metaphor. It was basically explaining that bad things are simply integral to existence.

Think of it like this. If there was a book with absolutely no conflict whatsoever, it would simply say, "It was good." (Funnily enough, that's basically the exact definition given for God - an all-encompassing good, light, thing. So that's likely the very first thing to come into existence after apeiron [the void]. Huh. Actually, that's how it goes in every religious text basically ever. First the void, then the light. Wow. That likely continued for a good amount of time until we got bored of it. 'How can you get bored of infinite pleasure!?' Give it infinite time and I'm sure every single one of us would change it [In fact, we have!]) But yeah. No one would read the book. It needs to have conflict in order to be read. So this God (still us) created our world, as well as infinitely many others, each with varying degrees of good and bad within them, in every single combination. It is within each of these realities that God resides, constantly looking for Reasons to Be in spite of everything.

Just like virtual particles in our own universe, eventually everything will die and will return to the void. Each thing cancels out its opposite. Then, this void - apeiron - will exist for both an infinitely long time, as well as the smallest fraction of an instant, as within apeiron, there is no time. It does not exist. Nor is there distance, and so apeiron is both immeasurable and boundless. However, eventually, the light will return, and we, as God, will come into being once more, and the process will repeat, as it has infinitely and will infinitely continue to do.
>>
>>18716034
Yup. I once developed a short lasting panic syndrome from a bad trip for a couple of months, had to learn to treat LSD with care the hard way.
>>
>>18716058
Within the trip, when viewing the battle, a touch of synesthesia helped to make it more beautiful (I've also experienced synesthesia on LSD). Let me tell you, the sounds, smells, sights, and even tastes (I didn't feel anything, though) of a battle are basically indescribable when they come together in a flurry of mixing senses, where one can basically experience every one as each of the others. That made it incredibly beautiful, and so now I understand.
>>
>>18714777
Not him, but I think I get what you mean. All of existence is basically a swirling whirling sphere of infinite possibilities, which at all times and for all time simply IS.
>>
>>18716063
>The hard way
I'd say most people get bad trips and learn it that way. Lucky I didn't get a bad trip, but I suffered from psychosis, or talked LSD talk while not blasted and confusing mere mundanes with 'enlightened' talk, they don't like being told they're retarded...
But yeah cheers to getting over the panic syndrome mate, some stay there, sadly. Mostly because they pursue the ego and don't really do insights on themselves, that's the core issue with most 'psychotics'.
>>18716058
>Something along the lines of this
Whether conflict is intentional or part of change, only God knows.
>>
Found this thread this morning when I started tripping and have followed it since. We need to always be talking like this. I can see the beauty and the feeling and the thought behind all these posts and it will stay with me. Whether any of it is true or not is completely besides the point.

I don't even care how I sound I've never had so much love in my heart. I sincerely hope one day we'll all close our eyes for the last time and come together to see it in its entirety.
>>
>>18716234
Pretty much this desu. I want to see and feel and experience everything - every bit of good and every bit of bad, all at once. It's going to be intense, I can tell ya that much.

We are that we are.
>>
>>18716234
we can only hope.

have fun and remember
>>
>>18716058
>>18716082
I've had the same experience of finding a special soul-touching beauty in the deepest pain. I didn't view a battle scene persay, but I have a sense of what you're talking about. I too experienced synesthesia in the deepest throws of my deepest trip-- your experience, while different from mine in some crucial ways, is the closest description I've found to one of the most profound experiences of my life..... cheers for that stranger!! ahahaaha

A few words for you and anyone else that relates to these strange experiences... Once you've had this realization you absolutely -must- take extraordinary care to avoid becoming numb towards worldly pain and injustice. Once you have recognized how beautiful all forms of existence are, and how superficial the material is it's all too easy to descend into callous indifference... this callous indifference is especially dreadful after one of these bizarre experiences, because it branches from a false sense of enlightenment, and -in the worst cases- solipsism. Despite knowing incomprehensible things, that shatter all preconceived worldviews we still need to rage and toil to elevate the world out of suffering... yes, even if that very suffering carries a poignant, soul-touching beauty.

What I'm getting at is that the work isn't over, and it won't be over for a very long time.. As long as there are people living in the material world, it is the mental, spiritual and moral obligation of the 'awakened' to elevate everyone out of suffering of all forms-- including the material form. & Yes. of course using the term 'awakened' is a bit... self-aggrandizing-- but it certainly isn't as self-aggrandizing as believing that you're above this illusory world, and therefore don't need to help the world out of THA FACKIN MESS ITS GOTITSELF INTOOO WHATUH FACKING MASS ITIS.

I'm sorry if this was a bit of an outburst. It's seldom that I find people with such similar experiences, even on /x/.
>>
>>18716258
And to think OP started saying he would take those feelings and ideas and in turn this thread to the grave. I was apprehensive and hesitant before commenting too, I don't know much about alphas and omegas or golden ratios or quantum coherence or any of it. If my words could instill love in someone like this thread has in me then I'll sing utill the last breath.

>>18716329
Just promise you'll remind me if I forget again?
>>
>>18716414
Thank you for this. I hadn't become callous to suffering, so much as I'd fully embraced it as both necessary and (though this may seem paradoxical), good, in a way. And while I still do feel this, alongside that poignant feeling you described, it's reinspired me to nevertheless work to decrease the suffering of this world.

>>18716429
I'm glad we've all been able to share these feelings. I felt so alone in them, as though the weight of all reality were on my shoulders for having experienced these things, allowing me such knowledge. You have no idea how incredibly relieved and happy I am to find that others have felt and know these same Truths. Not only that, but I am sure we will all remember as both One and Infinitely Many.
>>
>>18716414
Wow it's so bizarre to read that right after my post here. >>18716429

I know you don't need me to tell you you aren't alone but I want to say it anyway. Maybe with the right voice the work doesn't have to be so far from over.
>>
I have had similar experiences on pychadelics and meditation and I don't know how anyone doesn't come to the conclusion of just "I don't know anything". I've felt immense insight and internal knowledge come through me but always I know that I'm missing the whole picture am always aware that everything could be an elaborate lie, even the whole "we're all one playing a game with itself forever" meme. That could be a lie and we could be generated intelligence being watched and prodded by angels or demons or aliens or advanced programmers. Maybe I haven't experienced the real insight that it somehow internally undeniable but I can't rid myself of skepticism and faith is always shakeable upon new experience. I. Just. Don't. Know. Shit.

And most likely neither do you.
>>
>>18716477
I've been making a lot of the We are God posts, and in every single experience, I knew there was more I was missing.

I saw everything as cycles. In some cases, you are the student, in others, the teacher. Father, son. Etc etc. We can never fully know in this lifetime, of course, but the experience was powerful enough (and the missing part small enough) that I'm relatively confident that We are God.
>>
File: ody_saban the immodest venus.jpg (457KB, 567x376px) Image search: [Google]
ody_saban the immodest venus.jpg
457KB, 567x376px
>>18716034

>Ah, the greatest achievement of all psychological borders.
I'd say it's impossible, but being brave in situations where you have fear is the key.

You and I actually talked about this briefly in a CM thread a couple of days ago. I haven't managed to track down a copy of tK near my house yet, but I'll probably order a copy today.. I wasn't terribly impressed by the tidbits I read for free online, as it seems to be knowledge that I've found intuitively, but I imagine that once I have the full work I'll be able to "peek through the cracks" if you catch my drift

I hope that you're wrong, and that conquering fear is possible. I'm under the impression that learning to do so is of paramount importance... but hey, I could be wrong.

As far as being -brave-, (which i personally conceptualize as different from conquering fear), I've started to tackle my fear of heights by taking up lead climbing. Other opportunities for bravery present themselves almost daily, and I've been making a point to take them.
>>
>>18714521
>Be me
>Hate hippies
>Get blazed out of my mind with atmospheric music in the background
>See Native American Totem Eagles, it seems foggy and shrubbery all around
>No words, just expression of communication
>Basically get told, yah the Natives are pissed but they are fine because their Children that live among us are happy.
>Tell them I never really cared one way or the other because their time in physical space was up and our time was now
>Remember the Bible saying not to communicate with the dead

After that the fog just cleared up and everything made sense again. I was surrounded by friends in the living and we were all watching TV and laughing. Made sure slam the fireball down and away.
>>
>>18716477
Amazing, I am thinking very similar thoughts. If you don't believe me see this >>18714748
which I posted way earlier today.

The entire Earth could be one big truman show for demon lizards who knows. If thats the case then obviously we know/feel something they don't. Any way you spin it, sharing and spreading the love for whats right here in front of us could kick off unstoppable momentum of only good things.
>>
>>18714521
You don't need acid to realize that you and I are God cocreating reality as a game to learn to remember that we are God again. Tho u do need to be in an altered state of consciousness. I reached this same conclusion from meditation.
>>
>>18715764
There is an LD-50 and it tends to kill with a stroke or heart attack, if I recollect correctly.

There is still a valid ethnopharmacological use in most places with millennia of rye culture.

Do you want to cite a paper or something?
>>
>>18714576
Well as somebody who has got the joke too and went on from there, cognitive dissonance is not 'your only option'.
It is more a symptom or expression of your underlying relationship with the life you live now after having found that out.
>>
>>18716477
Yup, I completely understand stranger. I'm plagued daily by the fact that -i- -don't- -know- -shit-

In my view, French existentialism and absurdism is a useful worldview to reference when experiencing this feeling.........
maybe not the entire system, as it deals with a different experience, and stresses the 'rationally observable'; but certainly the conclusion of the system, i.e. 'nobody knows shit, make your own meaning' (and yes, you philosophy students, this is a grossly simplified version of what the french post-war fucks are getting at, but nevertheless, their conclusions can be a useful tool, especially when approaching this shit from a CM paradigm, as I imagine a lot of you psychonauts & MUHGINSHAWNS unknowingly or knowingly do)

I'm sure that more worldly /x/aviers can reference certain sects of Buddhism that prescribe action when confronted with the "cloud of unknowing" (might as well get this gem in here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S02Sb_KnndQ isn't it crazy that after all these years Bobby Womack still has the power of 17,000 horses in his voice?)

Point is, when you realize that it's impossible to understand WHAT DUH FACK IS GOIN ON you are liberated, because you get to decide WHAT DUH FACK IS GOIN ON INDIS FACKIN COSMIC TAPESTRY DANCE. Of course, genuinely finding this liberation is one of the hardest things to do... unless you're an FACKIN idiot, then you think you've already found it.
>>
File: 1486060702181.png (693KB, 880x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1486060702181.png
693KB, 880x1108px
>>18714521
>This is the biggest joke, I've ever played on ourselves

We are all one. We are the universe experiencing itself.
>>
>>18716590
I just can't get over that. It's the most interesting thing.

I am. I AM. I exist. I have thoughts. I know myself. I know my self. I see the rest of me (that is, the rest of the universe [though saying rest of implies there's an almost arbitrary divide, which there isn't - the universe is all parts of itself equally]), and I know that it is there. It is. It also has literally billions of consciousnesses, and yet it is all of those at once. Fuck I'm almost tearing up as a result of this, and all of the other posts we've made in this thread, combined with memories from trips that are flooding back to me.

Being is beautiful, so incredibly fucking beautiful, in each and every single one of its infinite forms (this coming from a long-time suicidally-depressed anon). To be frank, the only reason I haven't killed myself is because on the very slight chance that I'm wrong and there is absolutely nothing after death, then doing so would deprive me of being and the experiences that come alongside it.
>>
>>18714521
>Youjo Senki called it
>>
>>18716617
Only somethingness can come after nothingness. We are quickly learning it's even a physical law.
>>
File: arttbruttt.jpg (378KB, 970x1316px) Image search: [Google]
arttbruttt.jpg
378KB, 970x1316px
>>18716475
>>18716429
Wow, I can't believe I missed these posts while feverishly writing my shit here (>>18715879 >>18715912 >>18716414 >>18716506 >>18716566)

It's a curious thing how the golden ratio and Fibonacci's sequence seem to seep into the gnoses, hallucinations, and trips of so many people from such disparate backgrounds-- it's interesting to see you mention one fo them here. I also don't know anything about "quantum coherence" or "alphas and omegas" haha.. I wish I did.

I'm curious at your choice of phrasing here: >could instill love in someone like this thread has in me then I'll sing utill the last breath
and here:
>Maybe with the right voice the work doesn't have to be so far from over.
I'm interested to know why you've stressed the (presumably -human-) voice in these posts.. could you share a little bit more about your experiences and worldview? i'm intrigued.
>>
>>18715628
College will disappoint you extremely.
>>
>>18716650
I am in complete agreement.

The best part is that it happens (depending on your viewpoint) instantaneously! Since before existence there is no time, it can only be measured once existence begins!

That implies, at least to me, that every possible universe HAS to exist, since there are an infinite (a much bigger infinity than any other, literally to a point where it is simply incomprehensible to us) number of 'voids' or 'lack-of-universes'
>>
File: theott.jpg (155KB, 600x454px) Image search: [Google]
theott.jpg
155KB, 600x454px
>>18716690
seconded.

same people. slightly older.
>>
You were anally raped and this is how your mind is coping

I'm sorry
>>
>>18716696
Spacial Mesh Mechanics are too fucking weird. Where is my Space Hotrod?
>>
File: space hotrod.jpg (100KB, 600x933px) Image search: [Google]
space hotrod.jpg
100KB, 600x933px
>>18716759
FINALLY SOMEONE IS ASKING THE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS

GIVE THIS DUDE A FACKIN MEDAL
>>
>>18716682
I was so taken aback with how your posts coincided with what I was trying to say or think. I'm honestly so flattered you picked my posts and taken an interest, I wish I knew exactly what to say.

I just think how OP might've last second said nah this is stupid and close the page instead of posting. I almost did the same before commenting and now look. There is power in being human, just believing in yourself and speaking it, for all of us. It can be the greatest strength or the greatest weakness. I'll spare you the details of my life but with your heart in the right place you can do no wrong. I started half a year ago with "faking it till I make it" having no hope but it has been all uphill and now it feels unstoppable. The textbooks and formulas aren't the real truth. They're important and closely related, it all paints the whole picture which only we as humans can truly perceive and love. You could read it right there in front of you and not know what to do with it if you don't feel it.

If you looked deep into my eyes you'd see how strong I believe it. Maybe you would start to believe too.
>>
>>18716690
I'm in college right now and I'm enjoying my classes. I'll major in Biology hopefully be a Mycologist. How will it disappoint me?
>>
>>18714535
>>18714544
>>18714649

This.

>>18715743

I know a guy who served 10 years because he kidnapped and raped a girl while he was high on LSD.
>>
>>18717063
I find that hard to believe.
>>
>>18714649
Nigger i've taken six hits just to make a dishwashing shift more amusing. Even if you too 100 hits the only way it could mentally fuck you over is if you were a faggot bitch to begin with. Shit, i've taken four hits of acid, an ounce of shrooms, half a liter of whiskey, and ripped a dmt pipe at the peak, my GPA is still 3.9.
>>
>>18716559

The amount of lsd it would take to kill someone physiologically would have a street value of well over a million dollars.

Stop talking about things that you are ignorant about.
>>
>>18717083
i love you.
>>
>>18715108
You talk with a sickening amount of authority. Maybe back into your lane a little bit, you haven't said anything on this board that can't be found in the ra material or something stupid like the kybalion.
>>
>>18717130

Don't trip (heh.. trip.. get it)

every tripfag talks like that, just filter them all like I did, this athiest faggot is annoying as shit
>>
>>18717063
Yes but now you also know of all of us who experience this intense love and being. Two polar opposites on a spectrum of emotions and ideas. The drug only catalyzes whatever was preexisting and throws it in your face thats why you shouldn't do it if you're someone who instantly resorts to name calling and putting others down, it'll come back around at you.

When its right in your mind it'll be right in your soul(and vice versa), and only then will it be right in the day to day world.
>>
File: NadlerWolfi.jpg (80KB, 550x300px) Image search: [Google]
NadlerWolfi.jpg
80KB, 550x300px
>>18717049
Damn man, there's a lot of truth in what you're saying about believing in yourself and speaking that intuitive truth.

The predominant paradigm of modern western culture, (scientific skepticism and rationality) elevates the value of agreed upon reproducible 'facts' confirmed through the scientific method. Obviously, the scientific method is indispensable, and one of the great breakthroughs of human history-- but it should not be elevated at the expense of validating direct personal experience. Critical thinking, self-examination and reflection are -THE- critical tools of a sound mind, but not at the expense of what you know through intuition and multi-sensuous mystical experience. it -is- possible for the rational and skeptical to live alongside the intuitive and the superconscious, it's just a tightrope that very few are dexterous enough to walk upon.

Be brave, stranger. It's difficult to speak the truth when it's so radical, but ITMUS BE DONE I SAY!! THA 'OL FACKIN WERLD AS GAWN MAD

Another brief though on elevating direct experience, and permitting the individual to experience wonderment-- remember that the father of rationalism, (Descartes-- serious bro btw, facking rad ass dude) conceived the methods of rationalism AFTER BEING TOLD TO DO SO BY (what he conceptualized as) A FUCKING ANGEL. lookit up my dude. craaaaazy world out here
>>
File: defuckingcartes.jpg (95KB, 1031x860px) Image search: [Google]
defuckingcartes.jpg
95KB, 1031x860px
>>18717423
seriously, check this dude out. he looks like he would fucking cut you up if you stepped on his kicks.

he probably could too. mfer was like "hey i'm bored--OF FUCK I KNOW WHAT I'LL DO... I'll travel the world and be a fucking military officer mercenary badass and fuck up ppl all over europe, AND THEN LAY THE GROUDNWORK FOR MODERN WESTERN THOUGHT"
>>
Op here, i'm honestly at a lost for words at how much discussion has come across. I'm glad my drug riddled experience or "ego death" has brought so many minds together.
>>
File: unknown artist 006.jpg (417KB, 1062x960px) Image search: [Google]
unknown artist 006.jpg
417KB, 1062x960px
>>18717453
I'm really glad you posted about your experience today OP. The discussions here have given me realization and appreciation for others' experiences, and also the opportunity to feel catharsis by discussing my own experiences.

Over the course of the last few years I've come to learn that the type of experience you described isn't so uncommon among the psychonaut community.. I've never experienced something so literal as what you explained-- but I've certainly had experiences that match the weirdness, mood, and sense you allude to (ego death, time dilation, hallucination, etc)

Are you feeling as scared as you were at 2:05 am OP? Has other folks' experiences alleviated any of the dread you feel when looking at the weirdness? I doubt it's any less weird..... but if you can be less scared of the weirdness, that's good..... as I said earlier, the trick is to always laugh-- never cry
>>
>>18716234
Well that was nice.
>>
>>18717423
I have no fucking idea how I've managed any of it but I'm flying across America within a week to see my best friends again. I plan to just think it and believe it and be it and exude it and it'll continue to speak for itself. Weird that you mention the self awareness I practically live my entire life by it. I don't know why I never got super into philosophy, I used to read bits of Diogenes and Aurelius. I'll be sure to check out Descartes. My motto for years now has been Don't critize what you can't understand ever since I heard Bob Dylan sing it.

And I have to ask, what did you mean when you said "(presumably -human-) voice" in your first reply
>>
File: le baro.jpg (275KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
le baro.jpg
275KB, 750x600px
>>18717607
>what did you mean when you said "(presumably -human-) voice" in your first reply

I said that because I presumed that you were talking about the human voice. For all I knew you were talking about ayy lmaos or squatches or bugs bunny or some shit. who knows...? /x/ is a weird place full of weird people...

I think the more interesting question is: what did YOU mean when you picked "(presumably -human-)" out of the hundreds of -often strange- words that I juxtaposed (and trapped the archangel of the soul between 2 visual images and joined the elemental verbs and set the noun and dash of consciousness together jumping with sensation of Pater Omnipotens Aeterna Deus!!! lmao poetry is good for the soul, no special meaning here, I just think Allen Ginsberg is a talented dude. THE best of the beat poets-- though I do love me some Gary Snyder... and you should love yourself some Ginsberg if you like the imitable Robert Zimmerman. He was, after all, a devoted fan, and traveling companion of the young Ginsberg)
>>
File: jesse reno.jpg (1MB, 1417x1899px) Image search: [Google]
jesse reno.jpg
1MB, 1417x1899px
>>18717607
>>18717659
Also, if you like Dylan, you'd do well to dig deeper than The Times They Are a Changin'...

my favorite song of his is a song that he claims to have been 'given' (in a sense) by some force of entity beyond himself. he claims that if he wanted to, he couldn't write material like this anymore, because it was gifted to him from the beyond:

My eyes collide head-on with stuffed graveyards
False gods, I scuff
At pettiness which plays so rough
Walk upside-down inside handcuffs
Kick my legs to crash it off
Say okay, I have had enough
What else can you show me

And if my thought-dreams could be seen
They'd probably put my head in a guillotine
But it's alright, Ma, it's life, and life only

As I mature, I see that while the above song is beautiful, its message is the story of the adolescent, just beginning to criticize ideology, and just beginning to walk down the path of knowledge.. it's Dylan's masterpiece imho, but I don't connect with it as honestly as I once did.

and another of his songs, has a great line:

I've heard you say many times
That you're better than no one
And no one is better than you
If you really believe that
You know you have
Nothing to win and nothing to lose
From fixtures and forces and friends
Your sorrow does stem
That hype you and type you
Making you feel
That you gotta be exactly like them

and of course, that same song has a great line to sing to girls if you learn how to play guitar (which everyone should, it's an easy instrument, and making music is a pleasure as critical to the human experience as sex and eating good food):

Your cracked country lips
I still wish to kiss
As to be under the strength of your skin
Your magnetic movements
Still capture the minutes I'm in
>>
>>18714521
>2:05 PM
>Rick and Morty is on
yeah fuckin na
>>
File: everything.jpg (9KB, 251x243px) Image search: [Google]
everything.jpg
9KB, 251x243px
>>18714521
This sounds like a dream I had once.

>>18714677

They have to indulge themselves in our state to forget the boring reality they face. They just love to taste emotion in its virgin form, at least the lower ones. Then there are those who just ride the currents of existence, going through each and every form and density. There are an infinite number of them.

I find that the truth of this existence is it's fucked. The bliss that's set as the all-important goal is but realizing ignorance/acceptance. Nothing is permanent, huh? Not being a coward and standing up to existence is merely an error in replicating their holy and infallible logic? There are some who would say otherwise.

Also, beware coincidence. Time is just another tool to be abused.
>>
>>18717659
>>18717695
I wondered what other kind of voice it could be.

I can hear the song as I read the words, good choices. I'll be sure to add Ginsburg to the list.

You’ll never know the hurt I suffered nor the pain I rise above
And I’ll never know the same about you, your holiness or your kind of love
And it makes me feel so sorry

Honestly I shouldn't start with Dylan quotes there's so many good ones.
>>
make sure you completely understand this before you do it again, I'm still digesting mine.

I went completely catatonic but had an experience similar to yours, now simply being high among the same people I tripped with brings the "reality is a joke and we're all the same guy playing pranks on itself" kinda feeling. But if you roll with it it's pretty neat.
>>
File: MELINA LIOI.jpg (19KB, 252x450px) Image search: [Google]
MELINA LIOI.jpg
19KB, 252x450px
>>18717903
Yeeeeeeeah, I was about to say 'one last dylan quote' but I managed to stop myself just in time..

you seem like a pretty cool dood anon-- keep doing your thing and keep toiling and fighting the good fight. what's your a/s/l?
>>
I have this half baked idea it probably won't make sense but I figure I'll share in case it's good food for thought for someone.

I keep thinking of Alpha and Omega. Clearly different but really just symbols on the page. The real alpha and omega is the blackness of the ink to the white of the page. No, the real alpha and omega is the entire page to my perception.

Even in anon in this thread said it weirdly right when I was thinking of it(again), all you can really know is the physical universe [Alpha] and your mind [Omega]. The relationship between these two, call it god if you want, what makes them different, is ultimately what makes them the same because it's different from god (or the relationship).
>>
>>18717949
Hes got like 4 flawless albums so the quotes are plentiful. I've only really tuned in recently but it's been so much so fast I'm just gonna keep on keepin on and see what happens. 19/m/NH what about you?
>>
File: 276.jpg (11KB, 184x151px) Image search: [Google]
276.jpg
11KB, 184x151px
>>18717979
>I've only really tuned in recently
Now all that's left to do is turn on and drop out. haha, jk, one shouldn't assign too much weight to T Leary's words, the guy was over-glorified.. but I suppose that's what happens when you introduce much of the world to Lucy. I'm 20/m/MN, but I'm bound to get out of the midwest soon. It's too damn cold here for my taste.
>>
It is really crazy how just a little LSD can turn you on in ways you didn't even know were possible. like levels of existence that are ALWAYS happening, but you aren't there. hence the word """trip"""" you take a trip to that level like its a destination.

yesterday I took a small amount at my house, it seemed to take me to the present like I didn't know I could. like it's RIGHT HERE, THIS IS IT, its a difficult feeling to put into words, but basically coming to full terms with the present as the present, like riding the crest of a wave, that is somehow both exciting and reassuring in its eternity, like we just linger here observing the swirl of change that is constantly recycling and developing

I played some guitar and realized how daunting it was to truly and intentionally play what you want...because what you want to play is always a bit out of reach from your ability. whatever you play, you can ALWAYS play it JUST A LITTLE better, just a little note or switch here or there that makes it superior to the last "take", but in itself the music I was playing became a sort of metaphor...I could idly strum and just hear the tones in a free, relaxed way, appreciating the relationships or I could become more linear, focused and critical...I could play EXACTLY what I wanted if I took the time to painstakingly plot out each note, I could extend something indefinitely, I could embody a different feel at a moments notice, a different emotion all of my choosing
>>
>>18718005
Yep that's where I'm headed too, to the sun. I love the snow but I want to see the beachfronts and all that. We're both still so young, there's so much time (with how we perceive it at least) to get shit done and get everyone on the right page...or at least in the same book.
>>
>>18716506
Yeah, what I liked about the Kybalion was that the terminology used can be related to many other studies of magick.
The first step in mental transmutation, in the Kybalion at least, is turning one 'emotion' or state of mind into the opposite, so fear -> courage, despair -> happiness.
It's not the fact that you can just snap your fingers and you can turn the state of mind to the opposite, but fighting hate with love, fear with courage, sadness with despair.
The Kybalion is written like a philosophical text, only the fool would take anything written as fact. It's about thinking what they mean and how to do it, and then implementing these thought patterns into your daily magickal life.
They give some magickal guidelines to live by, to get into the magickal mindset.
At some point you will have the 'philosopher's stone' of mental transmutation, and you can transmute any state of mind into another.
You should use your spirit to turn any negative physical emotion you have, into another state of mind, that seems like the opposite, or something else. To be honest, you will most likely have the same dopamine levels for the first 5-10 minutes of focusing on changing your state of mind, as the state of mind you're turning to is the eternal loving bliss that is your soul, an eternal fountain, all yours to tap.
Mastering mental transmutation is all about accepting your place on earth, you're anon the human, yes you have a spirit, but why would you become one with your spirit and transcend?
That's not what you came here for, silly.
So you, the spirit/soul, is your human body's best friend. You have been best friends with many (you)'s in the past, and once you leave with this body, (die), you'll become one, so the spirit will be reborn without memories, but have memories of past lives, to be found again by another (you) in the future.
It's about training your soul to know how to make you happy. I can't tell you how to do it, but I can push you in the general direction.
>>
>>18718894
It's all about finding your self, who you really are. Your soul, it's knowledge can't be bound to a mere mortals brain, but you can use this, as a tap of knowledge. Once you start loving the whole world for what it is, you can start hating the world for what it isn't.
Meditate on what you think your purpose is, pro tip, it's 'just' being here. That's your one true purpose, just to be.
After you've realized that you don't need to go anywhere, you can start to realize where to go.
Know your soul before your material self.
You'll slowly feel every negative emotion fade away, and the negative emotions, like fear or wrath, will be there for a reason.
The brain fears what it can not understand, but it takes courage to take it head on. (Letting go, so you can go into the 'hole', in trips, breakthrough in DMT fx)
It takes wrath to change the world, if you were happy with the way the world is, you wouldn't want to change, not yourself, not others and not the world. But you should be mad at what the world is not, and use this for a purpose.
That's the great thing about philosophical texts, everyone can read the same book and all the 'resumé' will be different. Everyone will have picked up different knowledge. It is your brain and your soul that picks up this knowledge together and makes them into one accessible soup that your mortal body can handle.
Many esoteric texts are written as fact, not incorporating language that deliberately turns the facts into knowledge.
So it's more of an intellectual book desu, and if you're retarded, like most chasing actual magick, instead of just knowledge, that is not the book for you. They want instant results and instant fact and instant ramen.
A book that will force you into a direct dialogue with your soul, is a good book indeed.
>>
>>18718926
You see what I mean? Turning your love for what the world is into what the world isn't, love - > hate, and turning your hate of what the world isn't into loving behaviour of what is right.
I got a little side-tracked with this last comment, still kinda rings true.
People just believe that super powers are super powers and that some secret book will give everyone you power, the one that you already have, it's quite stupid, really.
>>
>>18717063
That's fucking stupid. LSD doesn't turn you into a fucking animal
>>
>>18718944
Turning your fear of what the world is, or what it is becoming, into the courage to change it.
It's quite simple really, but many 'a people don't think that far. Alchemy is SO simple it's literally brain fried retarded. It's so simple your head can barely wrap itself around it. It doesn't think that small for some reason.
It's easier said than done, but when you know the semantics behind it, you can execute it with a state of gnosis, meditation or drugs. Focus your trip on that one thing alone.
>>
>>18716566
>The rick and morty way
Just accepting the horror that is the secrets of the cosmos and seeing everything as an adventure, it's probably THEEEEEEEEEEE phattest way of looking at life, if you're going 'space shuttlin', and I mean megadosing here. Nothing will surprise you, everything will just seem so absurdly normal to you, it's like, you don't know what it feels like to drive this exact roller coaster, but you DO know you're getting into it, you DO know what you're getting yourself into, and you DO know you can't get out once you're on it.
I always go into this mindset with the trip, which means that I'll be tripping all fucking day, no matter what, until I fall asleep and 'reset' my state of mind. I would literally be in the LSD mindset for the rest of the day, which can come in handy for reflecting after the trip.
>>
>>18714521
Welcome to the real world neo
>>
>>18716690
>Likeminded and hopefully open-minded people, would make sense for them to be, as they study philosophy
>Talk about shit and shit over a couple o beers in the beginning and slowly transition into drugs as we find some common ground
>Helps generate a 'red thread' throughout the literature we'll be reading and helping to keep it neat and 'together', hard to explain what I mean hehe xd
It will be kind of shit, I know, but being able to sum it all up and rehashing the knowledge I'm getting from the literature and getting stuff out of my inner psyche and spirit will be great. That's why I chose philosophy in the first case, I would fucking die if I was studying anything else, instead of 'the truth', which I'm trying to both find and extrapolate from within.
I have no standards for school, so I can't be let down. :^)
>>18717056
People went to college to go to college, to become something. We're going to college because we want to learn something, that's the main difference of your experience with schooling in general.
>>
>>18717839
>Be me
>Connecting with soul, mentally
>DontGiveNoFucks.exe
Most fun state to be in, still, not something to project every day, as it's a quick way to sorrow, which results in having to 'take the edge off'.
Stay you, connect with your soul when you can, but don't strive to become it, just yet.
>>18718953
That's a straight up lie, I've had SEVERAL dog trips. I've definitely been a good dogger in some life :^)
>>
>>18716058
>>18716082
>>18716414

Fantastic posts. I had an acid trip where I came to very similar realizations. Thanks for sharing this anon.
>>
I've been recovering from a few trips recently, trying to integrate back into sober reality and clicking with normal people again. My first trip was delicious, erased all my worry, fears, everything. I achieved inner peace, which is all I wanted because I knew any "enlightenment" that was intellectual would just stroke my ego and be counterproductive in the long run.

Then I kept tripping, and started getting trips where everything was meaningless. That scared me. I've been trying to work through it ever since. I should've stopped then but all my friends wanted me to trip with them, because I'm kinda "the guy" for that even though all I've done is read Erowid a bunch.

To combat the meaninglessness, I've been focusing on my momentary connections with people and situations. I've become more at ease with being a weird guy, which I already was but didn't want to stick out. Now, the fact that life is a meme enables me to play with it.

I don't wanna sound like some tumblrina pretentious asshole, but I've basically started viewing my own life as a canvas for art. Not in a particularly deep way but just giving myself breathing room to make situations funny, even if a lot of people wouldn't appreciate it at the time because it looks like I'm being genuine, even though it's part of the "act". I don't know, it's probably just a coping mechanism and I'm being overly nihilistic. But another part of me thinks, "hey, if I'm already god putting on an act, why don't I just up the stakes? If everyone knew this, wouldn't we be more free to set up spectacularly nuanced jokes and performances for each other?"

Sorry for the blog, I really like this thread and wanted to contribute. I'm really interested in people's changes in their day to day lives after experiencing this shit. Chop wood, carry water just doesn't cut it for me sometimes. I feel compelled to say Something, and people seem to prefer it indirectly to directly.
>>
File: feels13.jpg (9KB, 225x250px) Image search: [Google]
feels13.jpg
9KB, 225x250px
>>18714521
Yeah Ill never forget the first time transferring my consciousness into the minds/bodies of others. I don't think Ive ever talked about it lol.
>>
File: acid gif.gif (472KB, 350x490px) Image search: [Google]
acid gif.gif
472KB, 350x490px
>>18714630
Haven't gone far enough mate. You know you've gone the farthest when theres just a singularity of infinite bliss ;).
>>
>>18714649
Use to take 5 all the time! First time locked up was on 7 hits of acid.
>>
File: 1482385355999.png (325KB, 522x593px) Image search: [Google]
1482385355999.png
325KB, 522x593px
>came here for DUDE ACID LMAO
>get the highest concentration of quality content I've ever read for lurking years on /x/

you guys should stick around
>>
I hate those terrifying trips where reality melts away. Life feels like an echo. Or getting stuck in a loop thinking ill never get out. Being forced to saying the same thing and doing the same thing over and over. Where your body feels numb because the lack of control. Everything feels fake and looks fake. And suddenly nobody is speaking English anymore. Well nobody has been speaking English it just sounded funny and made you laugh so you didn't think anything of it until you really realized, "I can't comprehend what people are saying to me anymore" Acid is one helluva drug lmao
>>
>>18719147
>If everyone knew this
What a living meme we would live in, we would actually have use of scouters, asking how many levels of irony people are actually on. I already do that, to my disappointment, most are 0. :^(
>>18719257
>Best trip, you mean
When you're in that dimension where every single building block of reality is just energy, but it still has aesthetics to it somehow, really just makes you think, that there's some creator behind it all. Someone coding every single little detail. Magnificence!
>>
>>18714649

First of all, depending on what's available in your area, one may find genuine lsd hard to come by but various chemicals under the umbrella term "research chemicals" incredibly easy to come by. A lot of stuff is increasingly being sold as acid these days and while 6 hits of weak to moderately strong lsd wouldn't be that big a deal to some people, 6 hits of a lsd-like research chemical can be very different.

just saying that thanks to the prevalence of research chemicals there's no real way of knowing what we are taking is genuine lsd. I've even read that some of the real old heads claim that less than 5 percent of what's being sold as lsd is genuine. No idea if that's true.
>>
>>18714554
Get off this board.
>>
>>18719147
Have this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckiNNgfMKcQ

What we live shouldn't be seen as a mere prank or joke played by god on himself. That's just one possible overlap. It is infinitely complex. Don't forget that there were monks who devoted their lives to religious reverence of this existence, and whatever created it.

I totally get being compelled to say something, I think it's just that that might not be the point or focus for the people immediately around you. Appreciate them for who they are. And keep the memes on the internet ffs.
>>
>>18715108
>>18714945

>>18715128
SHUT

THE

FUCK

UP

TRIPFAGS
>>
>>18719263
You thought this was a [YOU] because you like to feel special and important with your name on this site and collect [YOU]s but it is in fact me saying you should shut your fucking mouth and kill yourself you stupid tripfag
>>
>>18719263
It's certainly shown me some shit and let me appreciate life more. It certainly freaks people out when I just basically become unresponsive for a while. Going on an internal journey boi
>>
>>18714555
patrick_bateman.png
>>
>>18714521
Reality is a crutch for those who can't handle drugs.
>>
>>18715147
I never tripped so hard I couldn't communicate or understand. And one time I took so much drugs with psychedelics I was fucked up for a week and still going to work lol. Yeah i get super confident too.
>>
File: feels4.jpg (4KB, 124x119px) Image search: [Google]
feels4.jpg
4KB, 124x119px
>>18716414
But suffering is bliss also bro.
>>
>>18714521
it's called being selfspook'd
next time you take lsd at least figure out that this kind of drugs shows you nothing but your mind's content, which already has some stupid prejudice about the drug you're taking, therefore shaping your experience. if you expect spook you'll get it. My advice: if you want something extraordinary, don't expext anything, no 'experience' whatsoever, not a single thought of suggestion.
and those hippie idiots who see some stupid colors see them mostly because someone told them that people see colors on lsd or dmt, and they see them indeed, under someone's or their own strong persuasion about what kind of 'experience' they're supposed to have
>>
File: jul.jpg (28KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
jul.jpg
28KB, 300x240px
>>18717049
Have you seen this man?

Interesting people in this thread tonight.
>>
Made you guys a present.

https://mega.nz/#!LQdghaaK!g9QA3lMC7nac9a27kOy0tnc16prCV7TO7aAf9bvZn9U
>>
i love all of you and wish nothing but the best possible future for all of you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ4DeDIh5c0
>>
>>18714521

>did drugs
>saw crazy shit
>>
>>18715155
I second this.
>>
File: il_fullxfull.721124335_auoe.jpg (479KB, 836x839px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.721124335_auoe.jpg
479KB, 836x839px
>>18722212
Love you too anon, namaste.
>>
>>18715994
If this is true than that's simultaneously the most beautiful and most sad thing in existence.

>manlytears.jpg
>>
>>18717063
I know a guy who just a week ago got a concussion because his friend - who was high on acid, raving mad and completely naked - punched him in the face before getting arrested.
>>
>>18722068

I worked really hard on this fuck you guys.
>>
File: thatll do pig.gif (186KB, 225x200px) Image search: [Google]
thatll do pig.gif
186KB, 225x200px
>>18722675
Here you go anon
>>
>>18722722

I'm genuinely happy. Thank you, anon.
>>
File: Aghora4.jpg (25KB, 295x440px) Image search: [Google]
Aghora4.jpg
25KB, 295x440px
>>18716135
Afraid to call a retard a retard. Egos a bitch! Spit in its face, kick its teeth out!
>>
File: IMG_1346.jpg (179KB, 800x996px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1346.jpg
179KB, 800x996px
>mfw this thread

I'm so grateful to be part of this amazing... Dream? Simulation? Doesn't matter, whatever it is that we're experiencing, you never fail to amaze me.
Soon we will all remember.
>>
>>18719321
>And keep the memes on the internet ffs.
I'm not a memer, my friends talk about memes more than I do, I try to discourage that shit. I don't like it when people overuse a joke that didn't even originate from a meme. If I wasn't good at coming up with funny shit off the top of my head in the moment I'd probably kill myself.

I do try to appreciate everything for what it is. "People want different shit" was basically the realization I came to. I could make my entire psychedelic journey into a movie and there would still be people who wouldn't watch it or enjoy it if they did.

That forced me to stop trying to force everyone down the exact same path as I was going and instead just promote general mindfulness instead of specific philosophical or spiritual epiphanies.
>>
>>18714536
It may be a meme but it serves a purpose.
>>
File: IMG_0931.jpg (38KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0931.jpg
38KB, 640x640px
>>18714521
This shit happened to me once - "embedded in the sofa"= exactly. Screaming inside. From motherfucking POT BROWNIE OVERDOSE. The worst.
>>
>>18716757
strong projecting
>>
File: +cecropia moth to send.jpg (794KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
+cecropia moth to send.jpg
794KB, 2048x1536px
>>18714521
in Buddhism there is this idea of "false attainment" which utterly destroys all your progress and prevents you from true attainment.

for example the student eventually reaches this point where marvellous things happen (similar to a drug trip) and upon reaching this they become drunk with it and destroy themselves thinking they are now some sort of "enlightened" being when in reality it is meaningless and entirely common.
if your only goal was to achieve that sort of feeling, drugs would be a far easier solution, but they provide absolutely nothing in the way of true enlightenment.
the student who is caught up in this is often lost forever from the path and falls into disarray

the student reaches this plateau where things finally seem to be happening and just go mad with it thinking they've reached the top, but in reality its really nothing and they have no discipline or control to make anything of the experience anyway.

many MANY druggies are like this, they are abruptly brought to this plateau of experience and don't know how to handle it so they often get stuck there or chasing that "high" forever.

these are the people who brag endlessly about their meditation/yoga, who never shut up about how acid "woke" them and made them so enlightened are 100% always full of shit and have achieve absolutely nothing; and they never will
>>
>>18714521
>Tfw too paranoid to trip with other people
>always get bugged out due to lack of control thinking people are trying hurt me or my soul
>too overwhelmed and stimulated to get my grounding

I love the experience and have had amazing times but how do I break this? It's been very upsetting.
>>
>>18717083
4.0 GPA and done tons of acid, shrooms, DXM, MDMA, ganja.
>>
>>18719263
Irony isn't something to be proud of, anon. Love life wholesomely, genuinely, and in the moment.
>>
>>18722987
Calling them retards would confine me in the menta ward for longer, I'm quite good at mundane lingo. :^)
>>18723044
Yeah THE trip is different for everyone else, forcing shit on people is what ruins trips for most.
Also, checked.
>>18723114
>The best
You mean.
Edible/dab trips are the fucking best if you know what you're walking in to.
>>18723640
>Not knowing about irony therapy
>Ego doesn't want to accept the flaws
>Phrase them kinda like reverse psychology
>Learn it that way
Irony is truly for the enlightened.
>>
This is a good thread, you are good people, thank you all for sharing
>>
>>18716114
Bingo. And once you get clarity in that shitstorm of possibilities, you can claim the collective unconsciousness as your own and truly become god. Not that lame ego death illusion made via drugs.
>>
>>18724840
>Implying this isn't why I'm a schizo
Whether or not it being schizophrenic the whole
>Everyone can totally hear my thoughts
It stems from me fully believing that I WAS the collective unconscious, it's quite hard to explain. Started to begin with me just thinking everyone heard me, then only the people in my surroundings and 'on-screen', like TV or streams.
Now it's just my surroundings, I know for a fact that this is what allows me to manipulate my surroundings, but it's 50% or more purely psychological and then there's some magick there. Discerning between the two is becoming easier and easier, which is why I'm calling myself a paraphrenic at this point, I don't care whether they 'physically' hear my inner voice, even though I KNOW they do, I can rationalize my way to the fact that they don't easily, but I gave up on that fact, as the paraphrenia definitely grants me something of great value.
>What is entities
>What is their thoughts
>What is my thoughts
I do realize at this point that I have 0 feelings at all, which makes this whole 'empath' thing so easy. Can always tell when fx a girl's crushing on me, those serotonin-induced 'butterflies', ah what a joy falling in love was, when I was young and lost.
>>
so many uninformed people in this thread. its a shame you all believe what you're told so easily. ignorance is bliss, im sure
>>
>>18725860
I always wonder what kind of fucked-up you have to be to make shitty, vague, pointless posts like this completely devoid of information
>>
>>18725874
>irony in effect
>>
>>18725860
Don't you understand that the whole point is that nobody is being informed by anyone of anything? Its to be felt, not read and learned. There is beauty to be found in this world any way you spin it, and there are other humans/consciousnesses in it just like you. When you feel it its just so clear, we have to be kind and just spread the love and make things right for everyone. It will be so hard to make everyone feel it but one day it will be done.

And by the way nobody is saying that acquiring knowledge and discovering the unknown isn't important and awesome. In fact I'd bet when we take our minds off the frantic lust for it, and make things right with ourselves everywhere first, it will come so fast and so far. The human mind will always be curious and full of expression it's impossible to lose sight of that.
Thread posts: 172
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.