[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and di

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 298
Thread images: 15

File: Judaism.png (58KB, 466x467px) Image search: [Google]
Judaism.png
58KB, 466x467px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

>Querents: Bantz your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Bantz your querents and your fellow readers

>IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination
>>
File: IMG_0824.jpg (65KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0824.jpg
65KB, 750x734px
I scry.
>>
>>18712573
Missing something

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord:https://discord.gg/fTpDqW9
Suit of Wands: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW
>>
>>18712582
Aaron
I've been offered a job, tomorrow I have another interview for a job in a different field, if it is offered, which one should I pick?
>>
>>18712582
No takers?i'm here for like 5 to 10 mins
>>
>>18712595
Didn't you say that to the guy who originally reposted the IRC link when OP kept omitting it?
>>
>>18712573
Is my house being haunted?
>>
>>18712582
Where will I be in 2 years?
>>
>>18712582

m 26 aries

I have a latex fetish, I don't know what to do with it or about it.
>>
>>18712582
What will the guy i lose my V card to look like
>>
>>18712589
I see a man resting near the shade of a maple tree looking at a mountain. I then see a mother coddling a baby in her arms.
Perhaps the one you are most comfortable with? I know this is not a clear answer but perhaps you should take some time to think about it? The mountain tells me that there is hard work and then in the next vision I see rest and comfort. Wish you the best of look. You are free to interpret this however you will.
>>
File: ayy.png (1MB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
1MB, 900x675px
>>18712611
like this
>>
>>18712618
Thank you for your time.
>>
>>18712582

next bf description pls
>>
>>18712604
I see a stone mason with church blueprints talking with colleagues. You will most likely be working in something that is important to you. Either that or getting advice.
>>
>>18712573
am i going to find love?
>>
>>18712610
I see a man hiding a condom in a shoebox and putting it in the closet.
Only to look at the closet and loom over it later.
Sounds like you need to accept yourself and feed that urge in a healthy manner.
>>
>>18712582
When will i find my soulmate and what will they be like?
>>
Chris
Taurus
General reading please
>>
>>18712628
-_-
>>
>>18712611
Short hair blue eyes and nine'o'clock shadow. He seems to be a bit short in stature. Keep in mind this is just one out of endless possibilities..
>>
>>18712640
This is good news, even if I can't say which possibilty is more likely. Thank you.
>>
>>18712655
Prety accurate, thank you. Now all I need is money. It's expensive.
>>
>>18712582
What does my future girlfriend look like?
>>
>>18712690
a tulpa
>>
File: IMG_0320.jpg (87KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0320.jpg
87KB, 600x337px
M 24 piseces

Will I be successful this year?
>>
>>18712634
I see a blonde haired women wearing black leather hanging out at a bar smoking a cigarette.
I don't see any men! Try being more social instead of indulging in guilty pleasures.
>>
>>18712702
Apparently, for some people who think that IRC and Discord are hotbeds of anything, it's difficult for them. Too bad; in a bid to look mature, they act immaturely.

Anyways, who's up for a 3-card read? I'll only be able to do 3 people.
>>
>>18712582
How do i get my ex back?
>>
>>18712706
Literally all you need to do is go back and read the old threads from the archives, so sorry you don't keep up with the ongoing debate
>>
>>18712716
start hitting on her best friend
>>
>>18712690
I see an island surrounded by water. There are many opportunities for one.
But sadly nothing sticks out at this time.
Something tells me that something is holding you back. I know it's not the answer you are looking for but it's telling me you have to be more opportunistic and assertive. Have you been doing much lately? If you have, then maybe try changing the approach. If you haven't then get out there!
>>
>>18712700

i'm not blonde, i don't go to bars and i don't smoke.
>>
>>18712582
How will I find my next girlfriend, and what will she look like?
>>
>>18712734
It's symbolic..perhaps certain obsessions are holding you back from getting what you want.
>>
>>18712740
Waite is best keem
>>
>>18712740
2 reads for me

General career with Waite
General love with Thoth
>>
>>18712740
Thoth, will my ex accept my offer?
>>
>>18712740
General with waite please
>>
>>18712743

i don't think so but thanks for trying
>>
>>18712740
Waite deck please.

How will she receive my (friendly) approach?
>>
>>18712728
Makes sense. I never approach. Thank you for your time kind anon.
>>
>>18712740
Thoth looking for love in all the wrong places help!
>>
>>18712740

Thoth deck please, just a love / partner reading, ty
>>
>>18712754
FIRST UP IS A GUY THAT DIDN'T EVEN ASK A QUESTION
QUEEN OF SWORDS, THE SUN, AND 3 OF SWORDS

SURE YOU CAN BE YOURSELF BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE OR THAT IT EVEN DOES ANYTHING GOOD FOR YOU

>>18712755
WE GOT ANOTHER ONE THAT ACTUALLY REMEMBERED TO ASK A FUCKING QUESTION

AS FAR AS CAREER GOES YOU SHOULD EXPECT SOME SORT OF RESISTANCE THAT REQUIRES YOU TO PUT IN SOME ACTUAL FUCKING EFFORT, YOU MAY BE UNABLE TO SEE WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU TO DO BUT ULTIMATELY THIS DOESN'T MEAN THE END OF YOUR LIFE, SEEMS LIKE EVERYTHING WILL PROBABLY END UP BEING THE FUCKING SAME MY HOMIE DAWG NIGGER

ALEX!

AS FAR AS MATTER OF THE HEART GO YOU ARE ADVISED TO TRY AND KEEP TO SOME SENSE OF ETHICAL STANDARD WHILE STILL KEEPING FOCUS ON CONTEXTUALIZING THINGS TO YOUR DESIRES

QUEEN OF SWORDS CAME UP AGAIN SO I'D SAY YOU MAY NOT BE THE MOST WELL ADJUSTED PERSON EVEN IF YOU HAVE GAINED SOME SENSE OF CAPABILITY

NEXT!

>>18712762
YOU ARE ADVISED IN LIFE TO TRY AND GET MONEY FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD BE DOING, YOU MUST SEEK MORE WEALTH FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR OWN ABILITY TO REALIZE YOUR OWN REALITY AND COMMAND THIS VISION YOU HAVE MANIFESTED THROUGH YOUR OWN ABILITY MOTHERFUCKER!

NEXT!

>>18712790
SHE WILL TAKE YOU AS BEING A FRIVOLOUS LITTLE SHIT THAT WILL LIKELY IN THEIR LESSER INTEGRITY OF ENERGY BE PATIENT EVEN THOUGH IT IS ILL MINDED AS AN APPROACH IN THE FIRST PLACE, YOU WILL HAVE FUN BUT SHE WONT TAKE THIS AS AN ACTUAL RELIABLE IMPRESSION.
>>
>>18712573
Would anyone be wiling to a general tarot reading for me if possible? Thank you.
>>
>>18712833
First guy to ask for the double-read

Thanks bro; very accurate.

And who's Alex?
>>
>>18712833
>SHE WILL TAKE YOU AS BEING A FRIVOLOUS LITTLE SHIT THAT WILL LIKELY IN THEIR LESSER INTEGRITY OF ENERGY BE PATIENT EVEN THOUGH IT IS ILL MINDED AS AN APPROACH IN THE FIRST PLACE, YOU WILL HAVE FUN BUT SHE WONT TAKE THIS AS AN ACTUAL RELIABLE IMPRESSION.

That's the point! I think she already considers me a frivolous little shit, and I want to let her know that I want to be friends with her!

So, what can I do? Waite again, sorry for giving you another query.
>>
File: CRsiMhxgWoAAch4f.png (226KB, 396x448px) Image search: [Google]
CRsiMhxgWoAAch4f.png
226KB, 396x448px
>>18712803
Hello friend, you should act unabashedly if you truly wish to have the capabilities of influencing relationships in a manner that will ultimately serve you as a partnership. even if this means you must be honest in your brutishness it is still something that gives you the influence necessary to better manager relationships

>>18712831
Hello friend, you should probably take greater care in perceiving your romantic theaters, you may be missing out on some opportunities to breathe in some form of life that helps to serve the course of your interests.
>>
Nice. Now there's 4 generals on one page
>>
>>18712833
Career with whaite
General with Thoth please.
>>
>>18712740
GIVE ME A RUNDOWN OF GENERAL WITH WAITE YA GNOME STAR
>>
File: Image-1466992717.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Image-1466992717.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>18712850
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE FEEDBACK

ALSO JUST SO YOU KNOW ALEX IS A FUCKING NIGGER THAT CALLED ME WOP AND A DAGO

THE STUPID FUCKING NIGGER!

>>18712855
SHE ALREADY THINKS YOU CAN BE FRIENDS. REMEMBER THE FRIVOLOUS LITTLE SLUT ON THE THOTH CARD FOR PRINCESS OF WANDS IS A DANCING LITTLE SHIT WITH HER ASS TO YOUR FACE.

YOU'D BE A FUN LITTLE FUCK IN HER OPINION BUT SHE DOESN'T BELIEVE THIS TO BE A CONSTITUTION OF YOUR CHARACTER.

GUESS WHAT YOUR NEW READING SAYS?

GET FUCKING HIGH WITH HER OR ENGAGE IN SOMETHING THAT SEEMS TO TOUCH ON THE MATTER OF FEELINGS WITHOUT MAKING YOU SEEM LIKE A WEAK LITTLE MOTHERFUCKING PUSSY.
>>
>>18712929
I see. So he's another one of the dramafags shitposting to ruin the threads. Retards gonna 'tard, sadly.
>>
>>18712929
>SHE ALREADY THINKS YOU CAN BE FRIENDS.

MY FUCKING HERO. Thanks reader, have a good night and get laid a lot.
>>
>>18712876
Thank you no one ever answers me! And it does sound like a problem I have.
>>
>>18712740
What's going on with A and J?
>>
>>18712903
LOOK TO YOUR MORE FOUNDATIONAL ASPECTS TO BETTER UNDERSTAND WHAT SKILLS YOU MAY BE PROFICIENT WITH NATURALLY DUE TO BEING EXPOSED TO A THING THAT HAS HELPED YOU TO GAIN SOME FORM OF RELATIVE SKILL.

THESE CAN EXIST IN YOUR BIAS, JUST KNOW THAT DUE TO THE TIME THAT HAS PASSED YOU MAY NEED TO DO A BIT MORE REFLECTION TO TRULY EXPOSE YOURSELF TO THESE OLDER MEMORIES IN THEIR TOTALITY.

FOR YOUR NORMAL GENERAL IT SEEMS AS IF YOU MUST REFLECT ON THE DUALISM THAT SEEMS TO BE A NATURAL SENSE IN LIFE AND FURTHER THIS UNDERSTANDING TOWARDS THE MORE PRIMAL FOUNDATIONAL ASPECTS THAT HELP TO MAKE UP THE SYSTEM THAT ALLOWS FOR THE ILLUSION OF DUALISM TO EXIST IN THE FIRST PLACE.

>>18712922
YOU NEED TO IMPROVE MY FUCKING NIGGER, SEPARATE THE WHEAT FROM THE CHAFF AS THEY SAY. THIS WILL TAKE SOUL SEARCHING FOR LACK OF A BETTER WORD WHICH IS TRULY NOTHING MORE THAN OUR ATTEMPTS TO BETTER SYSTEMATIZE THE IMPLICIT LOGIC OF OURSELVES AS INDIVIDUALS WE GAIN FROM SIMPLY EXISTING AS THE TOTAL SYSTEM WE ARE THAT IS ABOVE MIND WHICH MUST BE EXPLAINED TO MIND.
>>
>>18712740
Need a read with both decks

1 question

When will the drama on this thread stop?
>>
>>18712833
What sort of a person am I?

Will I ever get a nice bf?

Either deck
>>
>>18712985
YA BLEW IT MY MAN. THANK YOU VERY MUCH
[spoiler]AND FUCK ALEX[/spoiler]
>>
And suddenly, the thread died.
>>
File: b2e.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
b2e.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>18712958
YOU ARE WELCOME

>>18712973
HERE WE HAVE SOMEONE THAT DIDN'T EVEN INDICATE A DECK SO I WILL DEFAULT TO MY FAVORITE ONE

THEY SEEM TO BE GAINING SOME SENSE OF GREATER TOLERANCE THROUGH SOME FORM OF INTRODUCTION TO THE CONCEPT OF VARIETY WHICH BRINGS THEM INTO THE NATURAL FLUX OF LIFE

TO RISE YOU MUST FALL AND ALL OF THAT SHIT

BETTER SAID THEY ARE MATURING.

>>18712988
IT SEEMS AS IF THERE IS A RUSH OF IDEAS HERE IN THE THREADS WHICH DUE TO THE NATURE OF INDIVIDUALS WHICH NECESSITATES DIVISIVE CONSEQUENCE AS WE EXIST IN A FINITE UNIVERSE CAUSES ACTORS TO OPERATE IN MANNERS THAT SEEM TO BE TOTALLY MUNDANE BUT REALLY HOLD WITH IT THEIR DISCIPLINE OF PERSPECTIVE!

THE WAITE DECK INDICATES THAT IT IS ALL THE NATURAL COURSE OF THINGS DUE TO BUILT UP DISAPPOINTMENT AND ESCAPISM

>>18713013
YOU ARE A PERSON THAT SUFFERS THE CONSEQUENCE OF THE EXPERIENCE OF PERCEIVING SUCCESS AND DUE TO THIS YOU REACH A SENSE CHARACTER THANKFULLY THAT ENDS UP TURNING OUT TO MANIFEST ITSELF IN A MANNER THAT IS LIKE AN ASSHOLE BUT A GOOD ASSHOLE.

FOR NOW IT APPEARS AS IF YOU MAY BE TOO SEPARATIVE IN MIND TO BE ABLE TO COME TO A NICE RELATIONSHIP, YOU MUST UNDERSTAND BEING CAPABLE OF BEING LOVING DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE CONSIDERATE, IT ONLY MEANS YOU OFFER UP AN EXPRESSION OF YOUR EMOTIONAL EXPERIENCE OF ANOTHER.

IT IS LATE AT NIGHT FOR NOW MY FRIENDS AND I AM AFRAID I WILL BE SIGNING OFF FOR NOW
REMEMBER! ALEX IS A FUCKING NIGGER!
>>
>>18713052
So basically, you're telling me you agree with people disrupting the threads with shitposting about you and others?
>>
does my ex still love me? will she ever contact me again?

scry please.
>>
File: keemstar-dox-threats.jpg (29KB, 549x210px) Image search: [Google]
keemstar-dox-threats.jpg
29KB, 549x210px
>>18713068
THANKFULLY I HAVEN'T SHUT DOWN MY COMPUTER YET SO I CAN CATCH THIS LAST THING HERE

I GAVE NO OPINION ON THE MATTER, I SOLELY GAVE THE READING THAT WAS REQUESTED.
>>
>>18712740
General on love
Please muthafuka
>>
>>18713075
Friendship general reading with waite,
General love with thoth
Sorry for the double but I appreciate it.
>>
File: cards1.png (2MB, 2028x724px) Image search: [Google]
cards1.png
2MB, 2028x724px
hi guys (i made a thread earlier and got redirected to this post)

Im a beginning reader and I got this five card spread (left to right current situation, current desires, the unexpected, immediate future and outcome)

I tried to focus on how i can overcome my failed relationship and avoid dysfunctional ones to begin with as i was shuffling the deck. any interpretations would seriously help.
>>
>>18713098
Do you not have the book for the deck?
>>
>>18713141
I mean I do and I know how to look up the meanings online I just felt like coming from someone else i could be able to understand it better and become a better reader as a result
>>
>>18713155
Your current situation is loneliness casued by your own faults and hubris, as per the story of the wandering Jew. Your cirrent desire is to build up strength of character, like Hercules breaking the jaws of the Nimaean lion. The unexpected is the arrival to a new point in your life that ushers in a new era, as per the story of the magi following the North star to baby Jesus. The immediate future is a call to judgment with plenty of hardship, but with positive results as per the Apocalypse and the Book of Revelations. The outcome is your learning from your past mistakes, your regrets and how to move forward, as if you asked advice from Pope Sylvester II and his demon guardian in the bronze mask.
>>
>>18713098
Can you do reads
If so general lov3 life for me thanks m8
>>
>>18713190
i am extremely thankful for this, I had no idea this was tied to Christianity since im so new, but I greatly appreciate it!
>>
>>18713192
prolly not tonight sorry, im kind of incompetent anyways
>>
>>18713207
It's tied to Christianity, Ancient Greek philosophy/mythology, Medieval Christian myths and legends. Ultimately, it's the stories that brought on the meanings of the cards.

By the way, tarot was invented in Italy.
>>
>>18713219
where can i find their backstories online?
>>
>>18713259
Apparently, some guy named GDfriend was recording these back stories into a document or something. You'd have to ask him. I'm sure he's on Discord or IRC. He also keeps a collection of PDFs and complete images for a few tarot decks.
>>
>>18713264
>>18713259
He has a small Mega collection with more than tarot

https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Here's his document with the stories

http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf
>>
>>18713211
Thanks anyway anon
>>
>>18713332
Thanks bro

wtf with the first page of that pdf
>>
Anyone reading up here?
>>
>>18713402
1. Knight of Wands
2. The Emperor
3. 4 of Wands (Reversed)
4. The Hermit (Reversed)
5. Ace of Pentacles
6. 10 of Cups (Reversed)
7. Judgement
8. Ace of Cups
9. Knight of Cups
10. Page of Wands

Overall, a really positive spread. Currently, you are represented by the Knight of Wands, you are forward thinking and innovative. Where as the Page of Wands (which you get as your final outcome) often shows the beginning of a new idea, the Knight of Wands shows you are actually pursuing it. The Emperor in the second position might represent the seniors of the business meeting you have been invited to. Your challenge is to impress them. Ace of Cups in the eighth position also reflects how this opportunity is being handed to you.

The reversed 4 of Wands and the reversed Hermit says that your past has been, for the most part, very unstable, you probably isolated yourself from friends and family, you probably had many ideas but were never committed to a single one. Hopefully this chance you get will improve your commitment to your ideas. Even better, the Ace of Pentacles in the fifth position shows that the best outcome of how this business meeting will turn out is that a new financial opportunity will manifest for you. However, the reversed 10 of cups does show some unstable event in your near future. Perhaps this new opportunity will cause you to move to a different city and leave friends and family behind. Or maybe this new opportunity will be very burdensome in the beginning and you will have to adjust to it over time.

Your own Judgement is the main factor affecting the situation, but the cards say you have good intuition. Rely on your self-examination and do not doubt yourself. Your biggest hope -- represented by the Knight of Cups -- is that you are able to charm your seniors into accepting you. The Page of Wands as your final card is positive, the meeting will end in enthusiasm from your seniors. In short, the meeting will turn out very, very good.
>>
I'm doing readings

1. Gender
2. Age
3. Ask a question
>>
Male
Is she truly the one meant for me? Are my visions about her true, or are they illusions?
>>
>>18713472
Female
Am I going in the right direction, what will come if I go down this path?
>>
>>18713472
Male
How will my current semester go
>>
>>18713472
F
Does he think of me?
>>
>>18713472
Male
Scorpio
Should I care or just say fuck it?
>>
File: 1478826119131.gif (197KB, 357x333px) Image search: [Google]
1478826119131.gif
197KB, 357x333px
>>18713472
>>18713517
Goddamn it, age is 28. Fug
>>
>>18713472
Male
After all that's happened, what does A currently think of me? Is there any hope for rekindling that flame?
>>
>>18713480
1. Knight of Cups
2. 9 of Swords
3. 8 of Cups
4. Page of Pentacles (Reversed)
5. King of Wands

The Knight of Cups and the 9 of Swords are two fairly unique minor arcana suits. The Knight of Cups is the "Knight in Shining Armor" while the 9 of Swords is the "Lord of Cruelty." Based on their position in the spread, it seems like your past was one of depression, anxiety, and fear, but your present has been far more romantic. Your Knight in Shining Armor has saved you from your Lord of Cruelty. Though a nice fairy tale, perhaps this is not the best path to go down.

First, you should note that the Knight could be either literal or metaphorical. There could be an actual boy in your life who has helped you live through your problems. But your 'knight' could even be something you just find pleasure in, it could be some form of entertainment or perhaps even an organization. There is something you have taken refugee in to escape the problems of your past. Alternatively, the knight is you yourself. The knight can represent one who is a passionate person deep down but let their ideas go to waste. Your passivity may be a result of a long term depression.

The 8 of Cups is worrying, as though this path will lead to a sort of escapism from your problems. The reversed Page of Pentacles says that this route you are able to pursue is just a short term release from your problems, and your problems will arise once more. Deep within you is the King of Wands. You need to open up the passion hidden deep inside of you and rely on that to overcome your current obstacles.
>>
>>18713332
Yeah; I've been to /div/cord and saw what they have up there.

That mega link isn't GD's; someone else apparently backed it up for themselves in case one of his websites went down (which it did).

Chances are you could find the omg mega in there too. They practically scrape every bit of info from whatever threads, sites, even LibGen to host on both discords.
>>
>>18713499
1. The Hermit (Reversed)
2. 3 of Cups
3. The Chariot
4. The Hierophant
5. 5 of Wands

Generally I like to see the Hermit as isolation with a goal in mind, like you have secluded yourself from society to pursue your studies or to improve your character. The reverse version I see as isolation with improving yourself. Perhaps your solitude has finally gotten the best of you, you are feeling lonely or you do not feel that what you are currently studying does not improve you in any way.

The 3 of Cups says that in the past you were more social than you currently are, you probably had more friends than you do now and went to more parties. Perhaps you have avoided these things to improve yourself but are now missing out on the old times. The Hierophant in the fourth position could give the reason for your sudden avoidance of others by wanting to avoid association with them. Perhaps you don't conform to your friends' beliefs or lifestyles? If that doesn't sound correct, the Hierophant also indicates that it is time to join another group. This does not mean "another group of friends" but perhaps a club. Are you currently in a club at your school? Are you currently working? The Hierophant suggests you may want to look into a club or job, perhaps to spice up your life and have you leave your house more -- to make you stop being such a hermit.

Not to upset you, but the 5 of Wands shows more conflict in the future. On the other hand, the Chariot also shows you will gain the determination to get through this tough semester, and that good things will come out of overcoming strife.
>>
>>18713587
Thanks. It was quite accurate. The only issue is the part about having friends with matching lifestyles (I have nobody at all). But you gave me good insight.
>>
>>18713587
Dawg, you skipped the fuck out of me
>>
>>18713566
Props to the amazing mod who did that. Truly a blessing on this community.
>>
>>18713619
It's not mods who do it; it's everybody for the most part. At least the most active members who find something and just link it up there.

It's too bad that the trolls that love shitting up this place do stupid things like removing the IRC and Discord links from OP, then make 3 or 4 more generals to throw everyone else off and make it their own personal blog.
>>
>>18713517
>>18713523
1. 7 of Wands
2. Knight of Wands (Reversed)
3. The Magician (Reversed)
4. 6 of Wands
5. 8 of Wands

The wands seem to favor you. The 7 of Wands says that in the present you are faced with a challenge of some sort. I assume the question you asked relates to this challenge. Should you care about this challenge or should you just say fuck it and ignore the challenge? Well lets see.

The reversed Knight of Wands says that in the past you were frustrated. This could be talking about the more recent past. You became fed up with this challenge in question.

The 6 of Wands in the fourth position usually has to deal with satisfaction or recognition. Perhaps whatever challenge you want to overcome will earn you renown among peers. Alternatively, you just want to try to overcome this challenge just for your own self-satisfaction.

The reversed Magician usually says one of two things involving personal skill. First, you may be using your personal skills in a negative manner such as for deceitful reasons or you are trying to complete something half-assedly. The second is that you may not be using your talents at all. The 8 of Wands could also relate to this. If you were to complete this challenge, you would likely complete it in a hasty, haphazardly manner.

Overall, I'd go with fuck it.
>>
>>18713623
Oh i know, I'm part of th discord. I meant the Mod from there who made the mega; always one step ahead that one!

But yea I really love the community aspect, how it feels like a nice little family and how everyone can be involved and share whatever links they think are interesting. I went through the resources and there's A LOT of awesome things I snagged to read.
>>
>>18713472
Female
How will this year be for me, in an academic sense?

Thanks!
>>
>>18713472

Male
Why can't I just get involved and live life? I feel like an emotionally distant human most of the time :/.
Ty
>>
>>18713463
Thank you very very much. It's very accurate that I couldn't focus on a single idea, but things are changing. Financial opportunity is also another pressing matter.

This reading does fill me with much needed optimism.
>>
>>18712573

Doing readings. Ask away.

The Source decides which queries get answered.
>>
>>18713685
Does he think i'm beautiful?
>>
>>18713685
If the other reader doesn't return, could you do
>>18713528
please?
>>
>>18713688
Yes.

>>18713690
>>18713528
There is hope.
>>
>>18713685
Are you one of the readers who does past life readings?
>>
>>18713685
What will she think of my appearance?
>>
>>18713685
>>18713707
Do you do past life readings? Could you see what I was in my previous life or the ones before?
>>
>>18713707
You lived a lazy life of leisure and fun and never made much of yourself.

>>18713708
If you are cleaned up with your hair nice and are carrying something to give her, she will like what she sees.
>>
>>18713717
hey, hey!
can you tell me who I was in my past life?
>>
>>18713710
You were someone who went through hard times of dishonor and loss. But then you did a lot of thinking and honest soul-searching and realized you had a lot of things wrong that you thought you had right, and even though it was hard, you made changes and did what was truly right and turned things around, living happily ever after.
>>
>>18713733
That's an awful lot of detail. What method did you use?
>btw nice dubs anon
>>
>>18713724
You are a new soul.
>>
>>18713738
Was I anyone famous in a past life?
>>
>>18713685
Joining the past life queue. What do you see?

Thanks
>>
>>18713685
Will I ever meet her IRL?
>>
>>18713737

Rider-Waite-Smith Tarot. Three-card spread:

5 of Swords, Ace of Pentacles, 6 of Wands.
>>
>>18713745
Six of Wands? That's actually a card I've drawn a lot of times for the times I would do a reading on my past self. Thank you anon!
>>
>>18713739
More like infamous. You had a diamond mine worked by slaves.
>>
>>18713751
That would explain the hopeful "happily ever after" at the end.
>>
>>18713754
Oh god that's bad
>>
>>18713754
Any past lives where I did good?
>>
>>18713740
You were a ruler of some sort with a difficult reign. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

>>18713743
75% chance yes.
>>
>>18713770
>You were a ruler of some sort with a difficult reign. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

That's pretty cool. Was I a fair ruler?
>>
>>18713768
I see nothing to brag about. This life is your chance to really shine.
>>
>>18713786
Thank you! Okay.
>>
>>18713770
How does he feel about me?
>>
>>18713782
You were fair most of the time. As fair as you could be. We're all only human, and sometimes the situation limits us. But you clearly made an effort to be fair. That is why your reign was difficult. But you knew that as ruler, the people don't serve you, you serve the people. You did what was best for the majority of them, even if it was hard on you some others. This is the best a ruler can be.
>>
>>18713793
He thinks you need to work on some things and chill about other things. Other than that, he likes you.
>>
>>18713799
Very satisfying insight. Thanks reader.
>>
>>18713802
Do you see anything happening between us? Thanks
>>
>>18713799
*even if it was hard on you and some others.
>>
>>18713809

OMG CHILL OUT! Yes. :p

But seriously, relax. Two separate readings gave me that word!
>>
>>18713815
Sorry thanks I've just lost a lot of hope but thank you
>>
>>18713685
How does EG feel about me? Does she see me as a potential friend?
>>
>>18713820
Mixed feelings, but you can win her over.
>>
>>18713685
A general about things to come, ty sensei
>>
>>18713825
>Mixed feelings

Accurate, I might have come a little bit strongly on her and I think she considers me an aggresive person. Any insights on what should I do to soften things between us?

Thank you
>>
>>18713828
For a time you may have a "dark night of the soul", but it will lead to an awakening and rebirth. Then everything will be wonderful for you.
>>
>>18713685
You're a fucking fake reader, i asked 2 different things to you and both of them came out wrong

Fuck your roleplaying bitch ass
>>
>>18713835
Let things cool down a bit and be chill yourself, calmly and happily content just as you are without her. Smile more, speak less, joke more. Keep it light. Build gradually from there.
>>
>>18713685
What is she doing now&what are her feelings to me? Was she lying today reader?
>>
>>18713838
You're a towel.
>>
>>18713844
Thank you fampai.
>>
>>18713848
You're a lying shit. Because of your kind people are shitting on all divination
>>
>>18713845
She's getting some rest. You are her rock and someone she can count on. What she said was a mixture of truth and lies.
>>
>>18713855
Wasnt she gonna get the dog or whatever? She doesnt act like im her rock at all to be honest.. I fucked this up dude.
>>
>>18713838
Of course he is; he doesn't say what method he uses to read, he doesn't try to give any advice that you can go by, he doesn't even acknowledge that these are only the things that might be.

He maybe a good carnival fortune-teller, but he's no diviner. It's clear in his techniques; there's such a thing as too much confidence without showing your methods.
>>
>>18713851
I just tell people what the cards, coins and pendulum have to say. What you do with that information is up to you, but in your case I'd give the suggestion of shoving it up your ass.
>>
>>18713858
Then you need to get solid again.
>>
>>18713862
>He only tells what the cards say
>Taking cards as concrete, literal fact
>Thinking that what cards say sets the future in stone
Evena fortune-telling penny arcade machine is better at divination thatn that.
>>
>>18713862
There are no cards with you, >>18713860 speaks the truth.

But why? What is the reason of this? I honestly dont understand your kind. Why would you enjoy giving fake readings to people
>>
>>18713869
It's up to the querent to realize that the reading not necessarily be taken as concrete, literal fact of a future set in stone. Of course it's only one possible future, and having knowledge of it allows you to embrace or alter that future.
>>
>>18713877

See:

>>18713745
>>
>>18713881
>It's up to the querent to realize that the reading not necessarily be taken as concrete, literal fact of a future set in stone
>Of course it's only one possible future
I like how you just contradicted yourself there, carni-gypsy.
>>
>>18713882
You are fucking lying still! Goddamit i asked you before what your method is, you never mentioned cards. You even said "force doesnt tire me brah" like that is possible. Whenever you do readings, as in REAL readings you'll end up getting tired.

Of course it's not a bother with you, considering you're a fucking fake. I sincerely, honestly despise you. Please feel all that negative energy coming your way because you deserve much worse.
>>
>>18713855
>>18713685

What about my relationship with her, are we on the right path, how does orr future together looks like?
>>
>>18713887
Those two statements are harmonious with one another.

OF COURSE it's only one possible future. We have free will.
>>
>>18713892
LMAO. What the fuck is wrong with you?

That is also not a thing I ever said. I have spoken before of losing my connection with the Source and having to rest.

You clearly have me confused with someone else, so go flip out on someone else.
>>
>>18713887
>doesn't understand destiny is fluid
Kek.
>>
>>18713892
So mad
>>
>>18713685

Would you read this? >>18713639

Thank you
>>
>>18713893
All can be well if you beware isolation.
>>
>>18713913
Thank you mate.
>>
>>18713905
>>18713896
You mean to direct this at >>18713881

Because he clearly said that, while a reading shouldn't be taken as concrete, the reader still presents the future as concrete. That's not fluidity at all, unless you're either the illiterate reader, or another illiterate person.
>>
>>18713909
I saw someone encouraged and even helped you. I hope this means success for you.
>>
>>18713946
what are her feelings towards me?
>>
>>18713946
Thank you Sauce.

And I like your readings, don't let crybabies throw shit at you.
>>
>>18713930

He never said it was concrete in his presentation of it. He just presented what message he saw the cards giving him. Stop making assumptions and being so damn autistic. You look retarded.
>>
>>18713953
>I like your readings
It's nice to hear this again.
>>
>>18713903
>source doesnt want me to have a trip
>oops that namefag wasnt me guise xD
>has no method except some madeup name and a copypasta

Yeah i sure confused you with someone else
>>
>>18713685
what are her feelings towards me?
>>
>>18713956
>Is illiterate
>Calls others autistic for his own illiteracy
Maybe if the reader actually mentioned how he reads & to affirm that the future isn't written in stone, maybe people wouldn't call him a fake.
>>
>>18713961
>Autistic faggot took a reading literally without giving it any further thought to how it applies to his situation
>Plunged head-long into what he thought was following what he thought was "advice" he was given
>It blows up in his face
>He gets butt-mad at the reader
>>
>>18713968
We apparently need disclaimers for retards so that they don't hurt themselves with their reading.
>>
>>18713968
>Illiteracy
"That word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
>>
>>18713978
Agreed.

And we also need to recognise that this place has been a troll fest for a while, where people just come to disrupt things for their own entertainment.
>>
>>18713967
Doubt. Love. Wait for the time to be right.
>>
Are you all being faggots again?
>>
>>18713982
>You don't know how to read English
>Doesn't see how the reader contradicted himself
Yes; I know what illiteracy means.
>>
>>18713995
It did get pretty gay a minute ago. But his delicious rage sustains me.
>>
>>18713995
>Are you all being faggots still?
ftfy
>>
>>18713998
His statements were consistent. You're being completely stupid and making yourself look like an ass.
>>
>>18713995
Orion, my love, yesterday you asked for a reading and I was wondering if you caught it.

My reading was the Lenormand one. Did you read it? If so, feedback would be really appreciated.
>>
>>18714001
I c.

>>18714003
I got everyone to stop for about 30 minutes yesterday.
>>
>>18714007
Oh. No I did not. Can you repost it or recall it?
>>
File: Cranky_RockingChair.gif (93KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Cranky_RockingChair.gif
93KB, 200x200px
>>
>>18713860
>>18713877
>>18713892
>>18713961

From his previous posts:

The Source is the unified duality beyond illusion, from which all emanates.

It is both the Source and the Destination.

I communicate with the Source by way of omnimancy. The answer is presented to me via numerous divination methods, tools and sundry items all around me.

My connection with the Source is strenuous, so I must take breaks, and the Source is less reluctant to answer some questions and more reluctant to answer others
>>
>>18714014
Here http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18707390/#q18708436
>>
>>18714021
>I communicate with the Source by way of omnimancy
Sounds very much like a fortune-teller at a carnival.

>Omnimancy

Why not just list all the techniques used instead of making himself the grandiose Gypsy king?

>The Source
>The Destination
Why not just say the Great Architect of the Universe or the Demiurge? I mean if you're going to be so angsty & edgy, might as well do it in a more mature style. Beats looking like Pennywise with a dildo for a nose.
>>
>>18714038
I still wonder what incredibly stupid thing you did to yourself to be this mad. It's kind of hilarious.
>>
>>18714040
>Thinks he's mad
Way to fall for the trap.
>>
>>18714038
He doesn't tell us what he does!
Okay, so he tells us what he does, but I don't like it!
>>
>>18714022
Oh wow. That was pretty detailed.

My only real complaint is tying things together. Try to tie everything in more. I dound myself a little confused because of all the information. Still had parts that DID make a ton of sense though.
>>
m 26 aries

what should I do for a living?
>>
>>18714038
You're the only one being angsty and edgy. Just look at your final sentence.
>>
>>18714054
Contract or regular work, geologist, jeweler, contract writer, marriage officiant.
>>
>>18714038
Dude. What's up?
>>
>>18714054
Banking or commissioned sales.
>>
>>18714046
Thank you for your feedback, man. I'll keep practicing. I'm glad you found some parts useful.
>>
>>18714059
Can you tell me whats gonna happen with this girl
>>
>>18714060
>>>18714054
>Contract or regular work, geologist, jeweler, contract writer, marriage officiant.

Didn't I pull the Lenormand Ring for you also, Orion?
>>
>>18714044
>He tells you what he does
>Omnimancy
So he does everything, as in what exactly? That's pretty vague if I may say so because omni simply means more than one.

So for all we know, he could be doing only tarot & a pendulum.
>>
>>18714070
>literate
>omni means more than one
omni means all

>literate
>LITERATE
>>
>The answer is presented to me via numerous divination methods, tools and sundry items all around me.

>LITERATE
>>
>>18714065
Just work on tying it all into one thing. Otherwise idiots go run off into the deep end or people like me sit and think too much about it.

We want YOUR interpritation. Not our own. There has to be less doubt about it at the end. You have a good conclusion but I found myself wondering how all the stuff from before all worked in with it.
>>
>>18714069
Idk. I had to leave after asking for reads yesterday. Life and junk.
>>
>>18714078
Yeah, you have a point there!

Thank you for your advice, I'll take it to heart.
>>
>>18714063
>>18714059
the hell? Now, how do I even do that?
>>
>>18714077
He's saying he uses all, doesn't specify. Really doubt these are with tarot, maybe with 1card occasionally.

Im not the guy youre talking to btw
>>
>>18714073
>>18714077
>Samefagging
So you actually think that the reader would go out to a 4 squares in a school yard with a rooster to practice alectromancy?

Because he clearly proved himself to be a terrible reader with whatever methods he used; maybe he should rethink the jack of all trades persona & get back to basics.
>>
>>18714067
Sex.
>>
>>18714087
really
>>
>>18714084
>2017
>Not using the right tool for the job.
Three card spreads from different decks, coin tosses, pendulum and scrying have been used. If you ask for the method, you are told. If you ask for the cards and cards were used, you are told. Otherwise, you are told. If you have questions, you are told.
>>
>>18714082
Took me years. And it cuts down on the bitching later. Trust me

>>18714083
Apply.

Banks hire noobs as tellers and you promote into banking.

Sales jobs are all over. Insurance sales is easy to get into, and lucrative right now (in the U.S.) because Obama and soon to be Trump have fucked healthcare over so bad private companies have tons of gaps to fill and they make fuck-tons.
>>
>>18714097
Don't listen to the omnimancer; he's fake news like CNN.
>>
>>18714087
when do you think its gonna happen sir
>>
>>18714108
See >>18714103

Don't get your hopes up
>>
>>18714109
What do people see me as?
>>
>>18714085
Of course those were posts by the same person. They made it blatantly obvious. Your autism really shows on this one.

You didn't like your readings, so you personally attack.

>Uses "&" in place of the word "and"
>Literate
>>
>>18714103
Your organization is terrible.
>>
>>18714112
As a reader, we see you the same way Trump sees CNN.

Fake news.

Divination isn't about saying things with certainty as one-liners, then saying it's the querrent's fault for not being more careful with the lies you give them.
>>
I think ppl should pay money for a reading
>>
>>18714113
>Too illiterate to know that an ampersand stands for the word "and"
That's a nice show of literacy there, bro
>>
>>18714116

Oh man, dude totally fucked something up.

Ya blew it.
>>
>>18714116
By the gods...

Why are you so upset? Did you try to rape a girl on the off chance she was into it because he said something like "go for it?"

You did...didn't you. Mistakes are temporary. But felonies are forever bro.
>>
>>18714102
>Canadian
>A job

those don't add up
>>
>>18714121
>Thinks an ampersand is correct usage in a sentence
>Literate
>>
>>18714118
I work for tips :D

I never get tips...
>>
>>18714124
t b h I'm the guy who got mad over a reading. Either that guy had the same thing or saying this because he noticed too.

>>18714126
Senpai you're pretty fake too 2bh, youre one to talk. Why did you even come back
>>
>>18714130

I'll give you just the tip.
>>
>>18714134
Sounds like he's getting the shaft either way.
>>
>>18714132
Y u mad tho?

You only get defensive when someone says you must have fucked up in order to be mad at something that all of /x/ knows is just for fun and any advice here is to be taken at your own risk.

So what did you do?
>>
>>18714128
>Doesn't know that an ampersand in a sentence is correct English
>Literate
>>
>>18714134
Any hole you want bb.

>>18714135
You ruined the joke bro.
>>
>>18714132
>Either that guy had the same thing or saying this because he noticed too.
This.

I mean it's so easy to spot the fakes who don't actually do anything meaningful or helpful for others.
>>
>>18714137
>to be mad at something that all of /x/ knows is just for fun

Every person in this thread should remember this. Its just fun guys, we dont really do divination

Fuck you and fuck anyone who thinks like this. You're the cancer of this place, and clairvoyance is very much possible. REAL readers, see this shit. This is not fun and games.
>>
>>18714151
>We don't really do divination
>We just RP
>>>/tg/
>>
>>18714141
What do you need for a general reading?
>>
>>18714151
I believe it is all real. But after 8 years of doing it on /x/ and then the rest of my life before that not understanding why I saw and felt things that were unexplainable, after all that time I know I can be wrong.

If I see something super serious going on, I nay elect not to talk about it for fear of being wrong. Generally I help people with mundane to moderately important things. And we always have the unspoken (or spoken in some cases) rule that "I may be wrong".

I do this for myself, to practice and learn more about my capabilities. I don't set out each day to help others. That isn't why I do it. If I do help someone...great. But that isn't what I claim to be here for. I have had countless thank you's and "you were right"s over the years. I even have a pretty long list of people who still come to me for help. But we all know one simple thing. I might be wrong. I'm no master at what I do.

If you can't understand that doing divination is unpredictable and hard, if you want to be specific and not give vague bullshit answers, then I can't really talk to you seriously over the topic. Either because you lack experience or because your head is so far up your ass that you are tasting breakfast again.
>>
>>18714167
I don't like general stuff.

But all I need is a name.
>>
>>18714176
Balthazar
>>
>>18714173
>I believe it is all real
Even the fake readers who call themselves omnimancers, who only know 4 methods & don't do it in the spirit of psychological advice?

>Divination is unpredictable and hard
>Divination
>Unpredictable
So why bother trying to predict things that are unpredictable?
>>
>>18714176
Alright. I'll be more specific

Theodore

How will my family's financial situation be 6 months from now?
>>
>>18714180
Can we get something more specific to look for?

>>18714181
How do you know he's fake? I wasn't here for the whole shitshow. I just wanted to know what made you so upset.

>why bother

Because probability. If you can work up to predicting things with 70% accuracy vs. 60%, or less....why wouldn't you? It pays off to know the chances of events. Even if they don't happen, you can be ready for them.
>>
>>18714181
>You only know 2 methods!
>You know too many methods!
>You only know 4 methods!

>who call themselves omnimancers
Gee, I wonder just WHO he could be referring to.

>&&&&&

>psychological advice
It sure sounds like you need psychological help. Go and get it.

>So why bother trying to predict things that are unpredictable?
Are you new to Earth? Did you think we were gods and now since we're not, we're shit? You're shit.
>>
Hahaha, that querent is sperging out hardcore.
>>
>>18714192
>How do you know he's fake?
Who calls himself the omnimancer and says that he reads from "the Source and the Destination?" Especially when all he's doing is reading with 4 different techniques & acting like his rersults are absolute.

>Because probability. If you can work up to predicting things with 70% accuracy vs. 60%, or less....why wouldn't you?
When you use the term unpredictable, that typically means there's 0% probability to predict an event.
>>
>>18714186
I feel like most of it centers around your father/a father figure. He makes the most money...but also loses the most money. He has a pretty selfish streak going on where he isn't thinking so much about his family. He may have bought parts for his car, a new this, or another that. Who knows. But he feels that he is entitled to be the big spender.

In 6 months it will get better. Not because HE is better. But because he gets a raise at work, and the mother figure finally has a chance to work more hours. I.e. part to full time job.
>>
>>18714193
>Getting trolled over the proper use of ampersands in English sentences
>Upset that his ego was hurt for not getting the attention he wants
Looks like you're the one in need of psychological advice... And Therapy.
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>18714205
>>
>>18714211
>a new thread almost 60 posts before bump limit
>>
>>18714211
No need for a new thread yet for fucks sake.
>>
>>18714211
Could you try using the fixed OP in the pastebin link the next time you're making a thread?
http://pastebin.com/NJzuEccN
>>
>>18714204
>Never called himself "the omnimancer"
>Never said his readings were absolute

>Making all these crazy assumptions
>Being crazy enough of a robot man to do what a stranger on an internet messageboard tells him

You are hopelessly broken.
>>
>>18714204
If you thought the results were absolute, that is on you. Not him.

>when you use the term unpredictable

Why are you arguing semantics so hard?

It is unpredictable in that, I cannot read for every person with the same degree of certainty. People are different and have to be read for differently. I may experience new things when I read a new person.

In short, you never know what is a reading is going to be like until you do it. Even people using Tarot end up getting weird spreads that they have to think about.
>>
>>18714206
Well you were right about how unpredictable divination can be; you're only right about the father being selfish. Other than that... He's unemployed (retired and refuses to work,) he spends other people's money instead of his own and the most he'd ever spend is $30 for groceries for himself only (when he's raising a family of 4). The mom's also retired, but unlike the dad, she's disabled by arthritis and sciatica.

Good try, though. Any advice you can give?
>>
>>18714226
Move out.
>>
>>18714210
>Upset that his ego was hurt for not getting the attention he wants
>Giving him attention

DELICIOUS.
>>
>>18714223
>It's your fault for not seeing that he's lying about the absoluteness of his reading
Yet I did, which is why I'm calling him out.
>>
>>18714210
>Being this small of a person
>>
>>18714230
I can't afford it, though.
>>
>>18714236
Then...what exactly are you going on about here? Like, what's your point?
>>
>>18714236
When did he ever say his reading was absolute? You gave it that attribute, not him.
>>
>>18714204
I kinda agree with this but you are get mad indeed. Not saying it as an insult, lets talk. Other reader does not participate(or hes a samefag) for this reason.

It's simply impossible for the reader to do 3-card readings to that many people, in that span of time, without breaks. I think runes are probably rarely used, it should be 1 card sometimes and just "feels" most of the time. Dont get me wrong i got nothing against "feels" but you either go very deep or you can't with that. Most of the time, you cant.

Even doing 1cards like that is impressive though, if the reader really using "1 card for simple 3 card for complex" kinda spreads, has alright energy.

That being said there are multiple people saying his readings were false/opposite so idk. Maybe it was all done with feels
>>
>>18714240
see >>18714193

Honestly; this whole thread is full of small people, you included.
>>
>>18714245
Yeah, so what? Who cares?
>>
>>18714242
Then you know what you need to work on in life, now don't you?

Get friends to be roomies. Get a semi-nice apartment. Need a job? Almost summer. Start mowing yards if you can't get a job after applying to every single one in town.

Good places to apply if you're 18+, and not a slob? Hospitals, banks, local Sheriff's office (they hire jailers as young as 18), moving companies.
>>
>>18714248
>Seeing anger in straight forward comments
That's some nice projecting there, buddy.

>>18714261
>They hire jailers at 18
You're just as terrible as the omnimancer lmfao
>>
>>18714254
>Be a reader and call it like you see it
>Someone is being an asinine retard
>???
>Prophet
>>
File: FB_IMG_1486458199014.jpg (59KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1486458199014.jpg
59KB, 750x750px
>>18714271
>Prophet
Pic related
>>
>>18714268
That was advice. And in most states in the U.S. jailers can be hired at 18 unless the department itself has a rule against it. They like hiring 18 year olds because then they can groom them to be patrol deputies once they turn 21.
>>
>>18714038
>do it in a more mature style
Would you like a handjob with your choice of tarot reading or runes?
>>
>>18714279
Once again, that's still terrible advice. Especially for a highly inaccurate reading. But at least you put effort into it, unlike some other readers who just make one-liners.

Keep practicing, though. Your heart's in the right place.
>>
>>18714286
Get a load of this condescending arrogant fuck.
>>
NEW THREAD

>>18714205
>>
>>18714286
How is that terrible advice? Getting a pretty easy job that pays pretty well is always good advice. I told him to be a jailer (among other things.) at his local Sheriff's office. Not to go work at a Supermax prison full of murderers. In the jail there will only be a few murderers.
>>
>>18714291
>Calls feedback condescending
It's like you think fake news is real

Go enjoy your plebeian CNN broadcasts, my blue-pilled friend.
>>
>>18714296
>In the jail there will only be a few murderers
And you seriously expect positive feedback? No wonder why the community's dying.
>>
>>18714301

NEWS FLASH!

Autism is real. And it's alive right here in this thread.
>>
>>18714301
>acts like a prick
>is told he's a prick
>"STAY STUPID NORMIE, REEEEEEEEEE"

This is you. This is what you sound like.
>>
>>18714307
>Not being able to handle a few murderers.
>>
>>18714309
>A fake reader calling others stupid
You were even proven highly inaccurate; why can't you accept that? Your ego hurts you too much to accept the truth?
>>
>>18714309

This. So much this.
>>
>>18714286
>>18714291
Theyre both a bit fake tho
You know it to be true

You gotta think more when you're doing readings f.am
>>
wtf is going on in the last couple of days, really guys calm your tits, its true that the readings are inaccurate but some people come here for some placebo or that little thing you need to keep pushing when you feel lost
>>
>>18714316
>People come here to have fun
>Readers don't know querrents like to have fun at their expense
No wonder why /x/ has the lowest IQ out of every other board. If it's not aliens and flat earthers, it's butthurt Miss Cleo wannabes.
>>
>>18714323
Mfw I'm the one who posted the lowest IQ statistic. KEK.
>>
>>18714317
>Finally realising the querrent was fake
>Fake reader getting duped by fake querrent
>>
>>18714307
I told him to go apply at a moving company or a hospital too bub.

And some people WANT to be in law enforcement. He may. Just like getting started as a banker means, usually, starting as a teller. Becoming a detective one day often means starting as a jailer or suffering through a police academy.

Becoming a jailer at 18 is actually a very good job unless you work in a poor county. Just like being a Hospital admissions clerk. Or a bank teller.

They are all jobs that different people gravitate towards. And they require little experience. A 18-20 something can get in and make a good living.

Pretty good advice. Just because you'd be too scared to be a jailer doesn't mean he is.
>>
>>18714323
But you don't understand. We want YOU to be Miss Cleo. (We want you to die.)
>>
>>18714333
Nice trips.

7 more posts after this.

Y'all fake readers been had by a fake querrent.
>>
>>18714314
I'm just here having fun dawg.
>>
File: giphy.gif (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
53KB, 500x500px
>go to the gym
>back
>drama continues
>no readings
>no love readings
>>
>>18714651
It's going to be a rocky road, but every cloud has a silver lining.
>>
>>18714651
>Go back to the old thread
>A new thread was up for ages
Nigga plz
Thread posts: 298
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.