[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 30

File: medusa.png (149KB, 570x320px) Image search: [Google]
medusa.png
149KB, 570x320px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

>Querents: Bantz your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Bantz your querents and your fellow readers

>IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination
>>
My pee pee touching self is excited for a reader to show up
>>
Can a brotha get a love reading?

Will I be with my soulmate soon?
>>
>>18714217
>Not sure if want to read for you
>>
>>18714229
Good luck finding out which person is me, bitch
>>
>>18714205
Missing something

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord: https://discord.gg/fTpDqW9
Suit of Wands: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW
>>
>>18714228
Only like a 1 in 3 chance. Good luck.
>>
>>18714249
http://pastebin.com/NJzuEccN

apparently someone posted a clean version of the op, someone should use it the next time
>>
>>18714259
Don't tell me; tell >>18714205
>>
>>18714232
KEK
>>
>>18714253
What happens if i send this letter
>>
>>18714253
Tell me about her and me
>>
I'm not going to do very many today, I'm afraid

Method is Clairvoyance, clairsentience, claircognizance and empathy

>name
>Question
>Colour
>One word said from your heart
>>
>>18714288

Change.

Saving. Repair. Discipline.
>>
>>18714319
Gonzalo
A general of thing to come
Blue
Destiny, ty sensei
>>
>>18714319
>sam
>relationship reading. there's a girl like a crush
>red
>l o v e friend. we need more love
>>
>>18714319
Call me T.
Just overall how am I doing right now? If you can look into energy, could you do that as well/instead?
Blue.
Retreat.
>>
>>18714325

Radical change
traveling
An aching for freedom and a willingness to throw everything away just to get it
>>
>>18714319
Penny
Tell me about my soulmate and where I cant meet him
yellow line

Loyalty
>>
>>18714297
Good things.
>>
>>18714325
Cool name. Every time.
>>
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

>Querents: Respect your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Respect your querents and your fellow readers

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord: https://discord.gg/fTpDqW9
Suit of Wands: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW
>>
>>18714329
She's seems kind of unreachable to me..
You >>/might/< have the slightest chance if you get close to her, become her friend, and not give off the vibe that you want more
>>
>>18714205

Still doing readings.
>>
>>18714353
>implying that wasn't posted on >>18714259
>>
>>18714319
Andrew
Will my situation get better in the next few months? Will I find some sort of peace again?
Blue
Repent
>>
>>18714334
Right off the bat, you seem kind of beaten down and bogged down
Lot on your shoulders and a lot on your mind
Things haven't been the most stable as of late and there's this feeling of groundlessness. Like there's nothing to hold on to. Like a sense of uncertainty and isolation.
>>
Will that cute girl I'm into ever be my gf?
>>
>>18714359
>implying I didn't want to post it anyway
>>
>>18714319
>marie
>I wish to be back with the man i love... how can I do it?
>pink
>love
>>
>>18714356
Nah i already gave her the vibe i want more. Whys she unreachable, i wonder if shes sleeping
Wow
>>
Will trade for a few to warm up, if anyone cares to.
>>
>>18714378
Can't trade but hoping you could read for me and C
>>
>>18714340
Dirty blonde
nice jawline
Kind of normie

It's not a matter of where. It's a matter of how.
And no one who's ever met their soulmate has done it any other way then through the door of self love and self acceptance.

You're like a lighthouse and your soulmate is like a boat in the night. He can only find you if you have the light of self love and self acceptance on.

Care about how you feel. Prioritize how you feel. Focus on the things that make you feel good about the aspects of you that don't. And he'll flow into your path
>>
>>18714351
y-you too
>>
>>18714382
Name and question?
>>
>>18714378
I'll trade.

3 card tarot alright? Just need the query.
>>
>>18714363
You need to take it easy
There's so much tension inside of you.

Do things that relax your body and in turn relax your mind.

A peaceful mind creates a peaceful reality
>>
>>18714319
If you run out of time, no problem.

Will I be where I hope to be sometime this year?

Green

Stubborn.
>>
>>18714391
Aisly, wondering if its possible to repair things with C and be with them again or have they moved on?
>>
>>18714319
Call me FG
When will I find a partner? What is she like?
Violet
Winter
>>
>>18714375
Drop the idea for now
and pour all of your energies into filling up your own cup and being the own love your life.

You can't reel anyone in from a space of desperation and lack.
>>
>>18714395
Sure.

Will I end up where I hope to sometime this year?

Yours?
>>
>>18714319
Car
How is this 3 month period gonna go for me
Black
Change
>>
>>18714396
My tension is cause most because I've betrayed some people's trust and now feel like total shit. I want to fix this but I am filled with shame and that in turn blocks me from doing anything useful or enjoying things
>>
>>18714404
Yes
But i'm getting the vibe that you struggle with waiting for when something "feels right" to do it which causes unintentional delays

You should either just do it
Or be really conscious of what conditions surround something "feeling right" so you can be more inspired towards action

Hope this makes sense
>>
>>18714405
It will take thrm a while to come back to a place where you can be together again. And that place will be back to being...well being vulnerable. I.e. you would have to take advantage of them in a way. Even with good intentions, do you really want to go that route?

They moved on. They'll be hurt again. They will move on again. Unless you get in their way and lead them back to where this all started.

My advice? Move on as well and slowly build their trust back up as a friend. Maybe one day it will be more than friendship.
>>
>>18714426
Thanks
>>
>>18714409
Mine is the same querry too. Will I end up in a good place this year.

3 of pentacles, 8 of pentacles & 4 of wands

This isn't going to be about things that will be, but advice on things that might be and how to get good results to be where you wish. And overall, it looks positive. Hard, meticulous work under pressure & guidance in the begging, until you become proficient enough to work on where you wish to be on your own, resulting in the possibility of meeting a welcoming fate.

The chief advice here is to not only work hard, but learn all you can along the way, from others as well as from experience.
>>
>>18714425
I already am trying to figure out when is right and when is "right". If you get what I'm saying. I think too much and care too much about what others tell me. So...yeah. I'm already building my own bridge.

Thanks.
>>
>>18714365
Yeah, pretty much. If you don't mind answering a second question: what is all of that leading to? If not, thanks anyway.
>>
File: [luna.jpg (10KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
[luna.jpg
10KB, 210x240px
That's all for now folks
>>
>>18714431
You mean I actually have to pay attention now?!?! Darn you!

Jokes aside, thanks.

You are looking to finally be stable. I feel like your entire life has been sort of prone to fluctuation. Great highs, great lows. You know that is connected to your family and old friends. They make you happier than anything...but bring you down into the darkness like nothing else can when you fight or even lose one.

You want to find a straight path. Even if it is humble. You aren't one for fancy things, or even wealth. You just want to be able to make your own choices and live in peace. Peace from the great highs. And the great lows. It is time to rest. To find your new home (literally feel like you plan on moving) and having the ability to retreat into your lair and to even out the bumps in life.

Will you get there? Yes. But cutting the ropes that tie you to your current life will be hard. Not because you are sad about cutting them. But because they seem to be resistant to your attenpts of severing them.

In short...overbearing friends and family are holding on tight. Once you put them at ease, your path will open up. Peace at last. You may eventually get bored, you know. But you also know the insanity will welcome you back on that day.
>>
>>18714205

I've most enjoyed doing past life readings recently.

Query if you want one.
>>
>>18714464
Do me! Me!
>>
>>18714464
I want one. I vividly remember my past life.

Was my past life real?
>>
>>18714464
Do me one too
>>
>>18714464
I'll take one. Anything else you need?
>>
>>18714464
yes please
>>
>>18714455
Everything is right except for overbearing friends/ I lost my best friend and all I have left is my overbearing family. Thanks for an accurate read. I guess I'll just have to do what I can.
>>
>>18714464
Meee, ty sensei
>>
>>18714464
ok, what was my love life like in my past life
>>
>>18714464
Me please!
>>
>>18714476
Not trying to come off as arrogant...but I did point out that you may have lost them.

Their memory is part of what is holding you. Even though you know that if she (she?) Were around she'd be booting your ass out the door and holding your luggage.
>>
>>18714464
Do me, please.
>>
>>18714467

:o

I feel as I am in the presence of royalty! *takes a respectful bow*

You were a successful and triumphant leader, and you ruled well thereafter with your Queen/Empress in a time of peace. There was gold and more gold. There was green grass. There was luxury and leisure.
>>
>>18714515
Well. Sheit. Any idea who?
>>
>>18714520
King McFaggot III
>>
>>18714505
Didn't notice that part. Sorry about that. Guess sthat makes your read completely accurate. Still no overbearing friends.
>>
>>18714524
No that's my Greatgreatgreatgreathreat grandfather. King McFaggot of Scotland. He died in a tragic dick sucking accident against the British dick sucking champion Archibald Gummers.
>>
>>18714468

I don't doubt you saw something, but you may have been seeing it out of context.

The past life I saw for you (whether it is the same one or not) reads like something out of a Disney movie: animals both nice and dangerous, conflict for the [moral] high ground, lies/deceit.
>>
>>18714527
Im never totally accurate lol. I just felt like loss played a part. I should have emphasized that. Either way, you'll be ok :)
>>
>>18714537
was i ever a god reader
>>
Anyone taking questions right now? I have two that I'd like to ask.
>>
>>18714469
You spent a lot of time on the water. You had a house and a dog. You had love, contentment, and skill.
>>
>>18714470

>Anything else you need?
Only u bb

I see you having achieved highly in scholarly/academic pursuits and/or in [a] management/leadership role(s)...

However, corruption led to ruin and the misery that comes with it.

Have a better go this time around.
>>
>>18714464
Me too fampai please.
>>
>>18714473
You were an asshole, plain and simple... but somehow your life only kinda sucked because of it.
>>
>>18714378
Should I stay with them? Will I get a chance to see the act there? I can trade.
>>
>>18714534
My sides are orbiting space station KEK-1.
>>
>>18714573
I know I've killed a lot of people, was because of it?
>>
>>18714582
They say Gummers purposely knocked out all his teeth so he could fit more dick in. My ancestor tried to keep up and accidentally inhaled a pint of cum. He choked out all his dicks (was quadra-teaming) poked out both his eyes, took one up the nose into his brain, and the last one chipped his tooth.

He died days later from infection. Gummers went on to become part of the royal famiky in England, birthing a bloodline of famous people like Bill Clinton.
>>
>>18714579
You'll catch him in the act "there" (hiding in your car?) And won't be able to play dumb anymore.

Leave. Move on. Be a slut for once. Break a few hearts.

IF that helps, mine is...will I meet a certain person IRL? If so, what happens?
>>
>>18714205

Reminder: OP is still the same trolling faggot as before.
>>
>>18714480
Wow, that was different. I had a hard time getting a fix on that one. I thought maybe you were a new soul, and then that I'd somehow gone beyond that to a previous iteration of the universe or some such and saw something there, but you were a mess. I couldn't even begin to describe just how much of everything was terrible. I also consider now that perhaps the vision had such a hazy start because this life may have been an instance where you were frequently intoxicated by alcohol and/or drugs in order to cope with life being so terrible and/or it making life even worse. So many problems.

>>18714586
Killing people might be a thing an asshole would do, and it's usually a thing that sucks and is bad.
>>
>>18714627
I did for my country
>>
>>18714614
This isnt romantic but thanks.

No, I dont feel it.
>>
>>18714621

Reminder: flamboyantly faggy faggot is the same faggot as always.
>>
>>18714464
How will I find enlightenment?
>>
>>18714633
Well, that's different. Then everyone is having to be an asshole. Fighting is a bad thing that sucks but happens sometimes for reasons. We must do our best with conflicts, but we are only human.
>>
>>18714556
Thank you. Sounds like a good life
>>
>>18714646
I think I'm haunted by those people I've killed, but I try to be a nice guy now, thanks for the reading
>>
>>18714464
go on
>>
>>18714487
You did a lot of speaking. Mostly good, but some bad. The sense I got of you was that you were in a state of manic folly. I see you being a passionate person and being with someone else passionate.
>>
>>18714464
I want one, please.
>>
>>18714492
Despite harsh conditions and unrequited love, you brought goodness to this world.
>>
>>18714627
so was a good life, kek
>>
>>18714695
That sounds like my present life!!!! :'(
>>
>>18714512
Isolated loneliness, neglect, loss, and/or fear drove you to such emotional despair as to manifest hysteria.
>>
How is everyone today?
>>
>>18714546

Like everyone else, you have always been and always will be part of God and have God inside of you. We are all made of God. God is just another word for That Which Exists... and is the self-emanating Source that is also the Destination.

Otherwise, no.
>>
>>18714717

That's how I feel and it's been 7 years.
>>
File: Mouse.jpg (155KB, 700x714px) Image search: [Google]
Mouse.jpg
155KB, 700x714px
Buenos dias a/div/inadores

I will be doing some readings this afternoon. Anyone interested i will need

>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now

Please keep in mind i take my time in between readings, i do not know how many i will do and feedback if possible is appreciated.

As always, i hope i can help.
>>
>>18714568
You were married beneath a tree, and your child and/or bride died, ultimately buried beneath the same tree.
>>
>>18714606
Simply amazing.
>>
>>18714758
Male
aries

love reading(love shit)

exausted
>>
>>18714758
Well. hola.
Fem
Leo
Love shit, please.
Confused
>>
>>18714758
>female
>scorpio
>later this year I will be sending some letters and emails concerning people who sexually harassed me, to get it off my chest and expose their nasty behaviour. How will that go?
>curious
>>
>>18714758
Male
Gemini
Help me finding this group, lad.
Tired
>>
>>18714758
M Virgo, will I be able to get back with S?
>>
>>18714758
Male
Aquarius
There is this woman who i feel some attraction for, what would happend if i would go for it?
Pretty confident my man
>>
>>18714707
I felt that might be the case.

>>18714724
Doing well, thanks.

>>18714752
Welcome to the club.
>>
>>18714758
Male
Taurus
How will I find enlightenment?
Searching.
>>
>>18714781
Sorry forgot word
>sleepy
>>
File: 1318798022126.jpg (16KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1318798022126.jpg
16KB, 267x200px
>>18714762
Thank you!
>>
>>18714724
How are you?
>>
>>18714758
Male
virgo
love reading please
tired

notice me senpai
>>
>>18714801
Doing just fine, curious why the mods deleted my first post in the last thread that was supposed to just be a divinatory version of keemstars introduction to his show dramaalert.
>>
>>18714814
post again!
>>
File: 1478472518629.jpg (31KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
1478472518629.jpg
31KB, 407x405px
>>18714820
Not for right now, I need to get more pictures and I have just woken up so I'm not as good as I normally would be. I enjoy reading as keemstar though.
>>
>>18714464
I'd like one please, very ineterested
>>
>>18714642
Cleansing, protection, rest, healing, discipline, dreaming/intuition. Be studious and simplify what you learn. Have strong relationships with people.
>>
>>18714724
i love you
>>
>>18714664
I you are imprisoned and tortured, even though you are innocent. But you find inner strength, and it is transformative, with all negative energy released.
>>
>>18714758
Male
Scorpio
A general please
seeing, ty sensei
>>
>>18714675
You were a successful and powerful businessman.
>>
File: C3zT-5RUYAAqNEX.jpg (37KB, 800x447px) Image search: [Google]
C3zT-5RUYAAqNEX.jpg
37KB, 800x447px
>>18714865
Love you too.
>>
>>18714884
That's nice :O What kind of business?
>>
>>18714872
"U" has something to do with my imprison?
>>
>>18714464
Hit me up
>>
>>18714849
You lived a rather astonishing life from what I can tell. I see a viking in a time of great upheaval, fighting for what he believes in, only to have things turn out shockingly different than he could have ever expected.
>>
Doing a reading and trading another
I need a name i can focus on and relationship status if love reading
My query
What will my luck be if i try to have anything with this woman i meet today?
>>
>>18714886
nohomo, r-right?
>>
File: 1485800639158.jpg (23KB, 236x337px) Image search: [Google]
1485800639158.jpg
23KB, 236x337px
>>18714918
Of course not. No worries.
>>
>>18714899
You ran a firm that specialized in one or more of floral/weddings, models, artists, photographers, fashion designers, hair stylists, etc.
>>
>>18714900
Little to nothing / probably not.
>>
>>18714907
You started off with nothing, but you saw an opportunity and took it, and it brought you great success... but you handled that success immaturely and suffered some setbacks. However, you learned from your mistakes and went on to properly enjoy a happy and successful life.
>>
>>18714929
but which is the involvement with that individual?
>>
>>18714863
Thank you.
>>
>>18714940
Yeeeea sounds a lot like present me

Tfw i learned nothing in an whole existence
>>
>>18714925
Thank you for the reading ^^ that's not bad at all.
>>
>>18714758
> Female
> Capricorn
> Should I move on, or stay where I am?
> Melancholy
Thanks in advance!
>>
I'll give it 20 minutes before I start. There's a particular querent I want to do first. Up to five readings, and if you request past that, I won't do it.

>gender
>query
>whatever information you think I may require
>scry, tarot or reader's choice
>>
>>18715010
Male
How can I find them?
I'm looking after some people to help me :)
Scry

Hope you be able to read for the cat one. You can skip me if necessary.
>>
>>18715010
M
What's going to happen between me and J?
scry
>>
>>18715010
Male
Is V (female) interested in S (male)?
Scry
>>
>>18715010
Ok
f/
Scry

What's going on with him? what does he think of me exactly?
>>
File: rokrac.gif (1MB, 500x235px) Image search: [Google]
rokrac.gif
1MB, 500x235px
>>18714770

I see a well dressed man giving a speech in front of a large crowd. The man has the speech written on a paper which he reads it as it goes. At some point he realizes he does not need the paper and continues the speech by his own. This excites the audience who proceeds to give a standing ovation

--
You are in a good spot anon. I did not see any partner per se which might mean you are already in a relationship or that you are already considering someone; regardless of the case the reading is telling you to act with confidence and authenticity, do not overthink things and go by who you are which is enough to net you a solid relationship in the near future or to improve a current one.

Its basically telling you that you have what it takes and not to worry, Simple but straightforward

>pic related

Hope this helps and good luck.
>>
>>18714758
Female
Scorpio
I had a dream my family reconcilied/reunited with my aunt N, will it ever happen in real life?
Chill
>>
>>18715010
male,reader's choice
what is that blue light that I saw when was little?
>>
>>18714758
Male
Aries
Does she have feelings for me?
Heartbroken
>>
>>18714464
I'm interested in one, if you are still reading.
Thanks in advance!
>>
>>18714464
May I have one please? I've been wanting to have one for a while. I've been told I have a strong connection to my last lives. If you can tell me the most recent or any that stand out that would be great! Thank you! :)
>>
>>18714758
Male
Scorpio
What can I do to find happiness?
Really don't know how I am feeling today, feeling a huge mix of things
>>
>>18715046
yes I'm considering someone,but haven't any clue if the one is considering me.

Thanks
>>
>>18715162

In that case be more straightforward or that is my opinion. Good luck anon!
>>
>>18715014
Looks like cat-lady isn't getting a reading from me now. What a shame.

It took me a fair bit to actually end up scrying something for this. Too bleak or too vague or too dreary. But from what I keep seeing, there's a pattern of seeing fireworks, candles, and the sensation of letting go or at least being able to relax. Kind of the kind of lying down on grass at night, looking high up in the sky, and hearing people in the distance having fun or celebrating or enjoying themselves. I don't know how to relate to what you've asked for, but it seems that you should look for people that are celebrating, or at least seem to be considering throwing a party of sorts. Or making a lot of noise. It shouldn't be too hard to really find them once you put yourself in both a physical and metaphorical ''quiet''.

>>18715015
You're represented with a Pinocchio of all the things. It seems to be lying on a conveyor belt, going through some kind of a factory-machinery process. There's a lot of saw blades going up and down, slicing through the wood, and the doll doesn't react. It seems to ''repair'' itself very quickly, but at the same time it's being cut apart a many and a lot of times. Who put this doll there? I get the feeling it's just moving along with what's happening, not really being or wanting to do much. A bit empty. Eventually the doll grabs onto one of the saw blades, causing it more harm, but it's eventually shaken off onto the ground, on the side. Off of the belt.

And so it sits there. The surroundings turn dark, and the ground becomes water. There's a new presence, someone kind, someone guiding. Feminine. It hugs Pinocchio.

Assuming that J and the entire ordeal with her is the conveyor belt, not so great. You're going to be shaken off and cast away, and there may be that someone else will show up in the picture and perhaps help you deal with her or in what state you're left after all the mess. Please, do tell me if this is ''accurate''.
>>
>>18714773
Me imagino que eres la anon de mexico? Como estas!?

>Love shit

I see a grasshopper in what looks like a beautiful garden. The cute insect is jumping from flower to flower, each jump places it in a bigger and more beautiful flower, until it reaches a beautiful sunflower, which is the best from the bunch, In it you can see another grasshopper waiting patiently.

Seems like your love life will improve very soon. If you are already in a relationship this might be indicating constant progress to place it in a new level, perhaps even moving together. If single, it might be indicating conditions aligning to find the right guy in the right place. This will happen very soon.

If in a relationship moving or a trip might be indicated, if single it might be telling you that you will find someone in a new place you are going be it a job, school or again a travel. In any case this seems like someone new to you (not sure about this) and it will be very exiting.

Hope this helps and good luck.
>>
>>18715217
No soy la mexicana pero hablo español.
:P
>>
>>18715029
What a scene. A woman, set upon a rather beaten path, through a dark, dead forest. There's little life or color to the surroundings, but it doesn't seem to matter much. In fact, it has a sense of rightness to it. Some crows fly overhead, three, flying to a far-away castle on a mountain. The woman looks up, tracing them a bit with her eyes, but then going back to looking forward and walking ahead. There's a male as well, walking down the direction she's heading from. He smiles, looks charming, acts charming, but does not say more or do more. She politely nods and says hello, and that's about it. Some distance away though, she keeps looking back. It seems that he did catch her interest, but it does not seem like she's about to chase him down and follow him, even if the temptation may be there.

It may perhaps be curiosity from her part, or perhaps the slight charisma from S caught her eye and she's interested in knowing more. However, she has to go places, or well, in somewhat literal sense it would be her doing her own thing, heading down her own path of life.

>>18715042
All I can see is pink, fuming clouds. Just pink. There were flashes of yellow, but all I could just see is pink. There's a vague shape of a man hidden in the clouds, with an expression of a dog that's salivating all over the place while looking at a meal. Hell, I can't help but to see pink hearts for pupils in his eyes. However, this does not seem or feel natural. He seems to be far too much in a heightened state or mood to really think straight. The clouds too, I could almost say that it's either the metaphorical equivalent of getting a bad, bad crush, or you're intentionally trying to get him to your end. Likely the former though.

That one I don't know if it's accurate, but I could say that he at least considers you to look and be a delicious, edible meal that he wants to try out. It may change, or his opinion, if he does decide to pursue.

>what the fuck am I scrying, is this right?
>>
>>18715010
on the chance you decide to skip one of the love queries
female
scry
i have to go through hoops to meet my goal. will i make it
>>
Sup guis.
>>
>>18715053
The Hanged Man, The Chariot reversed, The Sun, The Lovers, Ace of Swords.

That's a whole load of Majors for such a simple query. The last card that I drew was Ace of Swords, and the Sun was the first. I think my deck may be messing with me here, since the first card was the Sun for a query that asks about a blue light. Really though, I actually don't know how to interpret these cards. I can either say that this has some kind of roots to the spiritual, or perhaps related to energy of some description, or it could have just been a complete and utter fabrication of your mind.

Sorry to potentially disappoint you there, but I didn't feel like scrying would actually bring about any kind of a better answer for that.

>>18715243
I'm not really skipping a query, nor I'm reading any more. There's five done.
>>
>>18715244
Sup, King Mcfaggot the third
>>
Good morning from my side of the world! :) The symbols after your name have a meaning or is it 4chan text babble?
>>
>>18715197

> the doll grabs onto one of the saw blades, causing it more harm, but it's eventually shaken off onto the ground, on the side.

Its seems likely to J be the ordeal.the end of the vision not happened yet

thank you
>>
>>18715235
>what the fuck am I scrying, is this right?

It's right, I think.

I met him online and he seems very aloof.
He has said i'm cute and have good taste, nothing else.
>>
>>18715258
Told you. That's my x15 greats grandpa.
>>
File: yunogasai.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yunogasai.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
>>18715260
J doesn't seem like a very nice person if she's represented as a machine that slices things up. There's no real feelings to a machine, now are there? Hope you deal with it as best as you can.

>>18715262
Well, make sure he doesn't eat you. Or turn into a yandere. Because I won't deny, the latter one was the first thing I thought of when I saw the scene forming in my mind. Kind of a male version of pic related, just with more clouds and more of a... dog-animal look to the face. Be a bit careful with him, mmkay?
>>
Male
Pisces
Am I on the right track to reach my goals ?
>>
>>18715244
>>18715258

Can't help but kek at this. Sounds terribly catchy.
>>
>>18715271
I'll own it.
>>
>>18715197
Meh,I thought I gave a 'clear' query.

I want to do something this year, and a few other readers said it would happen when I find people to 'help' me.

Guess I should have a normie life for a while, but that would put me in a quiet mood.

Thank you for the reading.
>>
Who the fuck is J and why is she asked about every thread?
>>
>>18715281
J is probably a suckybus.
>>
>>18715280
The query may be clear, but the results may not be. Really though, it may just be that you should go off and investigate and deal with people if they decide to drag you out and off from your little shell. After all, how else are you going to find people who may help you if you're going to stay by yourself?
>>
>>18714319
pam
love reading, with the guy i like
red and blue
soft
>>
>>18714464
if you're still reading, please?
>>
>>18715269
>Hope you deal with it as best as you can.

that's exactly the problem. I like to be in that machine. that machine and me are one and I'm nothing without it. maybe I find other person,but will never be the same thing
>>
>>18715281
calm down P
>>
>>18715287
>how else are you going to find people who may help you if you're going to stay by yourself?
>The feels

Let's just say I'm not a party guy and the night in my city is horrendous. I guess I will need another plan.

Thank you so much, reader.
>>
>>18714775

I see a woman sitting on a desk, she writes a letter. There is a man standing behind her, he corrects or nags her every time she is about to finish the letter which forces her to crush it, throw it away and start again, tears in her eyes.

---
Well, it will have some effect but it will not be satisfying to you or not the way you want to. There is something fishy about all this, i wonder if there is someone advising you to do this?

In any case, i am not telling you not to do this, specially if you feel the need to which i am certain you do, but it will not be a pleasant experience.

You gotta do what you gotta do but try be certain that it really is what will bring you more peace of mind... Sometimes all we need to heal is simply rest.

Hope this helped and good luck femanon.
>>
>>18715299
It may never be the same thing, but at the very least it will be a human and one that can actually and is able to feel compassion and empathy and care and concern. What you're going through now is nothing like it, and you perhaps have grown just a bit too used to it.

>>18715311
I'd say the opportunity may come in one way or another. You may not even need to do or look around that much. Either way, good luck and no problem.
>>
File: 1487963040624.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1487963040624.gif
1MB, 540x540px
>>18715244

Dubs duly checked
>>
Anyone trading/want readings? I can do a couple.
>>
>>18715348
Can I get a reading please?
I would like a general reading for this year.
Sadly I can't trade
>>
File: RATTLE ME BONESS.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
RATTLE ME BONESS.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
YARRR MATEYS! ONLY 13 MORE DAYS TILL WE REACH PORT IN BREMEN! I BE DOIN TAROT READS IN THE MEANTIME!
STEP INTO ME CAPTAIN QUARTERS AND I'LL FLIP YE SOME CARDS!

OOOOOH WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA!
YARRGH!
>>
>>18715269
Ok, thank you!
>>
>>18715348
Love reading please
Male 22 picese
>>
>>18715357
Can't do general very well.
Name and a more specific question?
>>
>>18715359
Hey Bones.

What can I expect for the next seven days?

Thanks
>>
>>18715348
can you do an aura reading on me?
male
leo
>>
>>18715367
Name, and no love shit. I get sick of telling people they'll be lonely for a while.
>>
>>18715359
Can I get a love general please
>>
>>18715359
Will it be worth my time if i try to have anything with her?

Thank you
>>
>>18715373
Yes. Name to use?
>>
>>18715374
Chris and a general please
>>
I would like one, please, if anyone is interested.
>>
>>18715369
Then how about:
Ryan
My dreams (nightmares) have been quite disturbing for a while. Many people say that it has to do with internal struggle, but I want to know if there is more to it
>>
>>18715383
Stefan
>>
>>18715384
If that's still a shitty request more specially about how my spiritual journey is going
>>
>>18715359
A general please, captain mcbones
>>
>>18715394
Is someone being smothered/crushed a theme in some of them? I feel like suffocation plays a part. But like...violent suffocation. People dropping rocks on you, or people you know in them.

Inner struggle? Maybe. Byt I think it has more to do with an outward fear you have. Fear of disappointing yourself, and others mostly. Hence the "crushing" suffocating nature.

Assuming I'm right, of course.
>>
>>18715348
Your highness, how people see me, my name is Gonzalo, ty
>>
>>18715359
Gimme Gimme a Love read
>>
>>18715359
Why do you always post in all caps? I always get the feeling you're like Billy Mays, snorting a mix oc crack with your oxyclean. Maybe you should start posting as Billy Mays.
>>
>>18714776

I see a soccer game, yellow team vs green team. the yellows have the ball and play with remarkable elegance, puro jogo bonito. The team advances to their opponent's field an once the player who holds the ball is in position shoots for the goal, he misses.

--
Seems to me that you are heading the wrong direction, this is upsetting because it looks like all your efforts might be misplaced right now and you feel like giving up.

This is not to say that you are not going to find this group but not the way you are acting at the moment. There are mistakes that are being done that you are ought to correct, perhaps enough to ''start over'' but in this experience you are learning lessons for your second intent

It might be advising you to look for assistance in this task, a group to find the group or so to speak. If you shoot the ball you will miss, but if you pass it perhaps you teammate will score.

Sorry for being vague but this is what i have. Hope it helped and good luck mate.
>>
File: RATTLE ME BONESSSS.jpg (93KB, 1132x780px) Image search: [Google]
RATTLE ME BONESSSS.jpg
93KB, 1132x780px
>>18715370
ARRR! YE NEXT 7 DAYS BE A SHIP WRECKIN GOOD TIME! VICTORY IN THE FACE OF ADVERSITY! THAR BE WHITE WHALES AND HARPOONS BUT YE IVORY LEG PROPELS YE FORWARD THROUGH THE STORM! THINGS BE LOOKIN GOOD FOR YE OL RAPSCALLION!
>>
>>18715402
Well. You stand out.

You're a very active person. Athletic or simply because you are on a health kick at the moment. (Lots of red and orange)

You are hiding stuff too. Blue is held close to you. As well as purple. You are feeling like you were abandoned by someone important. You are getting on with life. But you are still mad (purple leading to black.)

In short...you chase physical goals in order to escape emotional issues.

Amirite?
>>
>>18715443
What color is my aura?
Emily
Gemini
>>
>>18715440
>ivory leg

His dick?
>>
>>18715440
Thanks cap'n!
>>
>>18715420
As a smarmy cunt.

Not really.

People are either indifferent towards you, or find you pretty cool. Nobody outright dislikes you. At least nobody close to you.
>>
>>18715435
And you say I always give grim answers;( El famoso joga 10.

Heck, I just don't know what to do anymore, lad. Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>18715456
Can I give you query even if I can't trade with you?
>>
>>18715348
Hi Orion
Name is Alexis
Male
Pisces
Can you tell me if i'm on the right track to reach my goals ?
>>
File: 4.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>18715425
YARRR! IT HAS CROSSED ME MIND MORE THAN ONCE TO BE CILLIT BANG, OXY CLEAN, AND SHAMWOW READER!

>>18715375
LOVE BE A CURRENT OF EXPECTATIONS FILLED WITH FRUSTRATION AND HAPPINESS!
LIKE THE TRADE OF MUSKET BALLS!

BUT THE BATTLE BE TURNIN IN YER FAVOR, CAPN!
YER FLANKS SECURE AN MANEUVERS DECISIVE! WITH DECISIVE AIM YE PUT GRAPESHOT RIGHT BETWEEN HER EYES!
>>
File: pepestatr.gif (924KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
pepestatr.gif
924KB, 500x281px
>>18715281

>tfw you are not J
>tfw you dont have a desperate anon asking about you every thread

Feelsbadman.jpg
>>
File: 1334314710011.png (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1334314710011.png
12KB, 500x500px
>>18715443
no and maybe yes
>You're a very active person. Athletic or simply because you are on a health kick at the moment.
it's quite the contrary
>You are hiding stuff too. Blue is held close to you. As well as purple. You are feeling like you were abandoned by someone important. You are getting on with life. But you are still mad (purple leading to black.)
everyone hides stuff, it's not like i was abbandoned, i feel more like everyone started running while i didn't even hear the shooting gun, you're right about getting on with life and being somewhat "mad"
the conclusion is also kinda off
i rate 2/5, apply yourself goddangit

anyway, thanks for your time
>>
>>18715456
Ty for the reading, King Orion Mcfaggot the ninth
>>
>>18715359
hellöö
general reading please?
>>
>>18715477
Who is J and why does he wear a mask??
>>
>>18715447
Purple, Green, Black.

Purple is pain.

Green is "divinity" (how spiritual you are)

And black is, well pretty much anger or sadness. Or both.

To me it seems like you are deeply spiritual, be it through Baby Jesus or dancing around in the woods covered in pig blood. And you have been relying on your beliefs pretty heavily lately due to some sort of injury. Emotional or physical. And it is making you angry. The fact that green and black touch and that the green I saw was dark foresty green means you are directing some of your anger/sadness at your spiritual ideals ("WHY ME GOD!?!?")

The injury or loss feels connected to...some sort of mistake that got you and another hurt, physically. No? You let down your guard and a friend paid for it.
>>
>>18715477
desperate anon here. ask away
>>
>>18715233

FLORIDA
L
O
R
I
D
A
>>
>>18715492
Thanks that's pretty accurate omg
>>
File: 5.jpg (269KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
269KB, 1200x1600px
>>18715377
YARR IF YE WANT HER YE CAN PROBLY AVE HER! BUT IT BE TIME TO ASK YERSELF WHAT BE MOST IMPORTANT TO YE?! IS THAT REALLY WHAT YE WANT OR ARE YE JUST DRUNK ON BREAST MILK?!

IF THINGS DEVELOP BETWEEN THE 2 OF YUOS THAR BE A GOOD DEAL OF PRACTICALITY AND CLARITY TO CUT THROUGH THE FOGGY NIGHTS! YARR MATEY I THINK SHE MAY BE GOOD FOR YE!

REMINDS ME OF THE DIVE MAID IN RIPEN! SHE AD ONE EYE THAT WOULD MAKE YOU FORGET ABOUT THAT THING ON ER NECK!
YARR! SPOSE WE BE STOPPIN BY RIPEN ON THE WAY TO BREMEN YE OL SCURVY DOGS!
THAR BE PLENTY OF FINE WENCHING TO DO OUT THERE!
YO HO HO AND A BOTTLE OF Some Day Cologne, by Justin Beiber
>>
>>18715467
Nobody has traded yet. So why not?

>>18715468
Sure.

Alexis (normally don't run into dudes names Alexis. Thanks for telling me or I'd be WAAAAY off.)

You are on the right track as of now. The issue is, it is becoming too easy. Too boring. You're used to having, not a bumpy road, but a few rolling hills to climb. You enjoy challenge. The fact that it's getting easy makes you feel like nothing is happening. Like you've stalled out.

You can change roads. You'll have to if you want to feel accomplished at the end. You feel like nothing good...or bad...is going on.

Time to make it go on. If you stay as is, things will work out. Just slowly.
>>
>>18715348

Yo, trade me for an aura reading mate

>>18715463

i-its not grim just reflecting on the issue. You will get there friend.
>>
>>18715508
Thank you my captain
>>
>>18715479
I can't be right all the time bruh.

>>18715481
You're welcome Senior Pinche Guillo.
>>
>>18715520
Ouch that is scaringly accurate. Thanks a lot.
I did not realise this was a trade. How do we go about that ?
>>
>>18715520
I wanted to make sure you don't mind it. Thank you in advance.
Rain
Could you tell me about my aura? It's very interesing topic for me
>>
>>18715503
Yeah. Idk why. But I feel the need to ask, was whatever happened a car accident?

If not, we can leave it at that.
>>
>>18715409
A MEANINGLESS SERIES OF VICTORYS AWAIT YE! VICTORYS WHICH DONT BRING MUCH WEALTH TO YE, BUT EXPERIENCE AN EXCITEMENT ALWAYS BE GOOD FOR THE SPIRIT OF THE CREW! IT KEEPS THOUGHTS OF MUTINY AND DESERTION ASHORE! YARR! YOUR MIND BE AT EASE BY THE END OF IT!

>>18715448
FIRST MATE PIRATE STEVE! WE BE ANTICIPATIN STORMY CURRENTS! IT BE HEADIN RIGHT FOR US! GIVE THE ORDER TO CLOSE THE SAILS AN SEAL UP THE CANNON PORTS!
>>
>>18715497

I want to know this >>18715490
>>
File: 7.jpg (445KB, 957x1300px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
445KB, 957x1300px
>>18715541
>>18715409
>>18715448
AN HERE BE A PICTURE OF ME IN MY YOUTH!
>>
>>18715508
While trying to decrypt my reading i looked up Foggy night on Urban Dictionary, i think you should all do the same
>>
>>18715541
>>18715547
Capslock is that you?
>>
>>18715546
My J is a woman. maybe he's looking for Jason
>>
>>18715539
Get on steam nigger
>>
File: 1425322824001.jpg (39KB, 397x388px) Image search: [Google]
1425322824001.jpg
39KB, 397x388px
>>18715531
others seem to praise you but your readings for me were almost always off, this ruses me
am i hard to read? i think someone told me that
>>
>>18715564
You're magic anon
>>
File: 1481163324901.jpg (50KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
1481163324901.jpg
50KB, 600x451px
>>18715523
Getting harder to believe, but I'm thankful either way.
>>
>>18715359
A general reading on my future career path please? Thanks skelly.
>>
>>18715523
Mkay.

Oldhelp

Tons of fucking blue and red. Red is probably from your karate or whatever. Blue though is mixed with purple. In that is flakes of gold.

You know the drill probably but if not...

Red is passion and in many cases physicality. (Can mean passion as in sex too. If you got laid, red will show up.)

Purple is pain.
Blue is intellect (meditation, reflection, learning etc.)
And gold...well gold is pretty weird. It means creation, like yellow. But creation through something BIG.

red is the outermost color. Meaning it is the least important it is what you do more recently.

Everything else though is held closer to you. You've been thinking a lot ( and do think about this a lot) about an old, very bad, memory. The flakes of gold symbolize how that negativity changed you for the better. For you I think the injury was more emotionl (abusive family member? Bullies?) And it made you sort of become a very protective person. I.e. Nigga, you a White Knight.

Now...

Tell me if I'll ever get to Operate operationally!
>>
File: 8.jpg (105KB, 640x534px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
105KB, 640x534px
>>18715421
SHIVER ME TIMBERS! YE BE MAROONED ON A LONELY ISLAND WITH NO LOVE IN SIGHT! YE BE JUST FINE THERE THOUGH! A CACHE OF RUM AND NUDEY MAGAZINES BE ENOUGH TO KEEP YE HAPPY BY YERSELF AN TAKE YER MIND AWAY FROM THE ISOLATION!

YARRR! WE BE HITTING TURBULANT WATERS NOW!

>>18715523
YOU THERE! DECKHAND! REDISTRIBUTE OUR WEIGHTS TO THE CENTER OF THE SHIP AN BE SURE THE MASTS AND GUNS BE SECURED DOWN!
>>
File: 1485557600838.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1485557600838.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>18715569
magic as in those special kids high on chromosomes?
>>
>>18715574
Yo! I gave you a bibliomancy yesterday, did you see it?
>>
>>18715359
Should I kill myself?
If you don't want to answer that will there ever be a cure for my illness?
>>
>>18715348
Female
Pisces

How do other people see me? I don't have anything to trade, my apologies.
>>
>>18715577
dubs confirm it
>>
>>18715359
Can i get a love reading my good sir
>>
>>18715539
No not a car crash. Still really accurate, though. Thanks, man
>>
>>18715348
Still trading?
I want to know about the romantic potential with W.
>>
>>18715532
You can either give me your soul orrrr...just forget it was a trade. (If you can't do readings, no biggie.

>>18715536
Rain.

Green, black, white, dark blue (think deep water).

Maybe your name is making me think of it this way, but I feel like I'm watching a storm. But the rain is green. Puddles are white. And the sky is black with a deep blue horizon.

Green- Spirituality
White-positive emotion
Black-nagative emotion
Blue- meditation, thought, knowledge etc.

What I'm getting here is this.

You were a very negative person in the past. Depressed mostly. But the rain is sort of showing me that you used spirituality to find peace (green rain, white puddles)

The deep dark blue means you had to take a very long, hard look at yourself. And you had to kick a bad habit or two. Now you're using your past to help others. And you are more up-beat.
>>
>>18715348
Will B be a good friend to me or should I be wary? They have a reputation.
>>
>>18715541
Ty so much, Captain Mcbones, good luck in your sails
>>
>>18715595
I don't like karmic debts. Would you accept some bitcoins ?
>>
>>18715563
Why?

>>18715564
I may just not like you.

:|

>>18715580
I had to leave right after I posted that request. So no. Sadly.

>>18715591
Ah. Well. Sorry about whatever it was. Be careful.
>>
>>18715605
I need to tell you something mildly important that is a part of your concern that you had expressed previously on this place being a good place for readers.
>>
>>18715603
Hmm...no. seriously I'm good. I do this for free.

Unless you start bugging me every day for readings. Those people pay me in beer money.
>>
>>18715564
Pure meme magic
>>
>>18715608
Mary, Mother of Fuck All. Ok. Gimme a minute. Done with readings for now anyway. My dog just ate what seems to be a baby shoe.
>>
>>18715595
Very, very accurate. My suicidal thoughts finally ended and it's nothing drastic anymore. I'm much calmer than before and yes, I'm trying to help others.

Thank you, Orion, you're awesome
>>
>>18715609
Good enough, though I might just start bugging you a bit more often given how accurate you are. Take care.
>>
who is the most handsome /div/?
>>
>>18715620
Good! Good. Glad to hear.

>>18715622
If you think i'm accurate enough, you can start paying me later in Steam Credit.
>>
>>18715666
What things are you playing in steam, senpai?
>>
>>18715666
Nice try Satan.
>>
>>18715635
Me.
>>
>>18715674
no me
>>
I'll be performing up to three tarot readings within the next three hour span after this post.

>Notes: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail; Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors is what I mean by detail (exempli gratia, professional project, financial situation). I am slow, and will refuse to read for you if you fail to meet *ALL* the guidelines and requisites in one post. Any unacceptable requests will be skipped and ignored.

Guidelines:

>1: No death queries
>2: No binary queries (Queries that have yes or no answers)
>3: No love/romance related queries
>4: No vague/unclear/badly written/unintelligible queries
>5: No generic/general queries, specific questions *only*
>6: One question/thing to be read for per query (Asking for more than one thing to be read even if it is similar/related/rephrased in the query results in automatic disqualification)
>7: No queries over 140 characters long. (Gender/Favorite Thing/Shape & Color text *do not* count towards 140 character limit, everything else *does*)
>8: Be detailed, but concise (See Good Query examples for an idea of what that means)
>9: Use proper punctuation and sentence structure. There's a difference in meaning between "Helping Jack off a horse" and "Helping Jack, off a horse"

Bad Query: "What should I focus on in my academics/career?"

Good Query: "What aspect of my career should I focus on?"

Bad Query "What are results of project?"

Good Query: "What will be the final result of the personal project I'm currently focused on?"

Bad Query: "I just moved in to a new city, have a new job, and quit smoking crack. Will I be happy?"

Good Query: "What will be the overall results of the lifestyle changes I've made?"

____

Requisites:

>Gender:

>A Color & Shape:

>Favorite Thing: (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query:
>>
SUMMONING THE GODDESS CHESWICK
>>
File: 1424119505.jpg (125KB, 962x642px) Image search: [Google]
1424119505.jpg
125KB, 962x642px
>>18715697
>>
>>18715635
rustig and jinx (i know jinx is a girl but she is a godess)
>>
>>18715697
Female
Black Circle
the smell of rain
What will be the final result of the summoning I am doing tonight?
>>
>>18715709
pics
>>
>>18715700
pls no
>>
>>18715697
Female
blue triangle
warm feeling in the stomach after physical activity
What should focus on in order to gain financially if its possible?
>>
>>18715697
Female
Cloudy gray oval
The smell of tea

What will be the final result if I continue to pursue a career in becoming a drummer for a band?

(If my query is unclear or confusing, please let me know and I will try my best to reword it.)
>>
>>18715697

>A Color & Shape:
Grey, oval.

>Favorite Thing:
Freshly made lemonade.

>Query:
Will my perseverance in applying for jobs get me hired in the next two months? Thank you.
>>
>>18715576
Thank you boner
>>
>>18715717

About Query: Works - 3 of Disks
External Factors: Ace of Cups
Personal Factors: The Hierophant
Hidden External Factors: Queen of Cups
Hidden Personal Factors: The Empress
Don't Do: The Magus
Clarification: Strife - 5 of Wands
Do: The Devil
Clarification: Indolence - 8 of Cups
Likely Result: Wealth - 10 of Disks
Clarification: Princess of Disks

Being dishonest is going to be a mistake, make damn sure you know the *real* reason you're doing what you're doing or things are going to go tits up for you in the long run. Just because you can lie to yourself doesn't mean others are going to believe it and there will be negative repercussions if you try. If you're honest about your reasons there's a strong chance you'll get what you desire. Whether you get the result you want or not is on you
>>
>>18715788
makes sense, I am gonna be pretty straight up with what I seek and of course give the reward, these cards are pretty good specially the likely result. which is what i've been seeking. Thank you for the insight you are a very good reader.
>>
Doing 3 scrying only, no love readings
>>
>>18715806
When will I be able to go? What can I do to rush it, if anything.
>>
>>18715806
>>18715810
If you don't like time-frames readings, tell me what will make it happens.
>>
>>18715806
A general please, ty
>>
>>18715806
general reading
>>
>>18715806
general reading please.
>>
File: K D E.gif (209KB, 485x640px) Image search: [Google]
K D E.gif
209KB, 485x640px
>>18715574

Pretty on spot as always man, thanks

>Nigga, you a White Knight.

That is a given lel, but there is more to it than that

---

Now for your reading.

>Emperor (R), Ten of Wands, Eight of Cups, Two of Pentacles (R)

>Other conditions being equal, if one force is hurled against another ten times its size, the result will be the flight of the former.

You can see this two ways, both point out a no. Did you already enlist? because that is option A. Being overwhelmed is heavily portrait in this reading, nearly all cards talk about this and so does the phrase. Which might lead me to believe that you will not even join.

Option B, If you do enlist, Emperor might then be referring that the conditions for a deployment will not be reached. Two of pentacles in particular refer to travels and we see it reversed in this spread (Delayed).

To be truly honest i can not clearly see the reasons on why you will not, but the reading is indeed a big no.

Hope this helps man and good luck.Thank you for the trade
>>
I will trade a scrying for another scrying
>>
>>18715831
How will I lose my virginity? Tell me your query
>>
>>18715758

About Query: Prince of Swords
Unconscious Driving Force: Happiness - 9 of Cups
Clarification: Love - 2 of Cups
External Factors: Queen of Disks
Clarification: The Priestess
What Hinders: Knight of Wands
Clarification: Gain - 9 of Disks
What Helps: Indolence - 8 of Cups
Clarification: Ruin - 10 of Swords

Stop acting like a damn junkie after a fix. Throwing everything to the wind in mindless pursuit of it is counter-productive, you grasp after more than you *need* and that's gonna keep biting you in the ass while you keep doing it. Mo' money Mo' mothafuckin problems. You need to re-evaluate your priorities and ease it the fuck off on your greed, because money isn't going to fill the void in your heart like you think it is-- It's only going to deepen it.
>>
>>18714319
Powell
Why are all my plans falling apart? Why are so many in my family suffering all of a sudden?
Control
>>
>>18715707
Moonie deny my suffering
>>
>>18715851
I don't know whether or not you are male or female but I saw a wedding ring. Then the woman in the room with a bridal gown on meaning that you probably won't be getting it on until your wedding night regardless of gender. If you're looking to lose it before then, then the next person you're with might be looking to wait. The female in the vision feels a lot more uncomfortable than the male, who is taking the lead. The lights are flickering and the room doesn't seem that romantic it seems more like a hallway even though it isn't. Just the ceiling gives that vibe to me. This means it's not going to be as romantic as you hoped because of the ensuing awkwardness but she will get into it eventually. The first time isn't always the best time and your second time will probably be better.

I am interested in a guy romantically, how do you see that going?
>>
>>18715870
its all about the numbers m8

you're right tho, I should get my shit together first
>>
>>18714782

I see a woman sitting a bench in the park; she is reading a book. A guy suddenly sits next to her and starts talking to her but she seems focus on the book and he does not grabs her attention, this only remains like this for a while, once she finish the books she returns the talk and i can see smiles and laughter from both.

--
Oh you definitely have a chance anon i would go for it, but the book is a warning, things are not going to happen as you expect they will happen at the beginning but do not let that bother you, it is going to happen.

Now you are confident and this is great, she enjoys that. You both seem to be charismatic in nature and drawn to other charismatic people so use that in your favor.

Hope this helps and good luck

>>18715576

AYE AYE CAPTAIN!!
>>
>>18715946
Female
Gemini
Marriage and family in my future?
>>
NEW THREAD

>>18715952
>>
>>18715635
Not me.
>>
>>18715576
We need you on >>18715952
>>
>>18715760

About Query: The Fool
External Factors: The Priestess
Personal Factors: The Lovers
Hidden External Factors: Lust
Hidden Personal Factors: Ruin - 10 of Swords
Don't Do: Prince of Swords
Clarification: Oppression - 10 of Wands
Do: The Magus
Clarification: Debauch - 7 of Cups
Likely Result: Abundance - 3 of Cups
Clarification: Futility - 7 of Swords

Nope.png

Know when to call it a day, trying to force your desires isn't gonna leave you with shit but broken dreams and regrets. You don't have what it takes to make it in the game no matter how hard you struggle and fight for it. I'm not saying abandon your passion altogether, I'm saying don't put all your eggs in one basket expecting a *successful* career to take off; 'Cause blunt facts-- It ain't. Enjoy your hobby but don't quit your day job.
>>
>>18715946
Nice! Thank you
>>
>>18715851
>>18715901
Did you lie to get a reading?
>>
File: 553158724.jpg (94KB, 287x429px) Image search: [Google]
553158724.jpg
94KB, 287x429px
>>18715999
>>
>>18715999
I lost my sides
>>
File: ao1N2W0_700b.jpg (30KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
ao1N2W0_700b.jpg
30KB, 500x562px
>>18714789 >>18714811 >>18714879 >>18715004 >>18715050 >>18715059 >>18715105 >>18715951
Which of you are still around?
>>
>>18716035
Hey NewHelp, want to trade? My query is here. >>18715901
>>
>>18715988
Damn... I had a feeling I wasn't gonna be successful either. Oh well. :I
>>
>>18714879
>>18716035
Me, senpai, gimme some loli juices, lol
>>
>>18715952
>>
>>18716035
Man, want a loli so bad right now
>>
>>18716035
>>18715951
Im still around!
>>
>>18716041

>NewHelp

Are you who i think you are? The feedback you got is a bit concerning lel... Still, i am giving them for free so nothing to lose ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>I am interested in a guy romantically, how do you see that going?

b-but what about us! :^(

Jokes aside. I see a woman visiting a graveyard. The woman brings flowers of different color every day, later she leaves alone. This continues for a while until one day she comes back with a guy.
--

Okey, i wonder if this is someone from your past? since it is what seems to depict it might also talk about some sort of rebound as if one of you is or were in pain.

This guy is not currently considering you, that is not to say you will not start a relationship with hem, if you do it will be good one but right now things look impractical. This might be because you are not making the correct approach (aka bringing the wrong flower) or because of the previously mentioned pain.

Regardless just be logical and authoritative, he likes things done right. Again you do have a chance and the relationship will be good for both of you, i am thinking even marriage!

Hope this helps and good luck femanon.

For the trade, id like to know if this short trip i am planing with friends will come to fruition or is just pure talking.
>>
>>18716035
I am! :)
>>
>>18716163
I see a beach ball, a beach towl with sand and the summer sky. There is friends close together and laughing very much like the three of cups.

It will come to fruition, probably in the summer when there is more time!

---
Haha I don't know thank you I have always enjoyed your readings and they have came true for me before.

I think we are both in pain right now but we have not had a past together and I haven't made any moves yet or anything. That last bit sounds very positive, thank you so much it does help!
>>
>>18716056
>>18714879

I see a group of man working on a construction site. They work all afternoon and later they go out for some drinks and have fun in the night.

---

This is simple, but some times the simplest things are the most enjoyable. Expect a lot of social life in the near future, perhaps you will make some friend in your workplace/school that will be relevant. Either way this social life will bring positive things to different aspects of your life and progress in your current projects.

Cheers! Hope this helps.
>>
File: iubb.jpg (35KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
iubb.jpg
35KB, 640x360px
>>18716173

Which one are you?
>>
>>18715951

>Marriage

Marriage will be good femanon, a lot of work on this section of your life but it will be good work and constant. What i am trying to say is that it will count with different layers of progress that will be reached during your relationship, modeling to something fitting for the two of you. Really nice

>Family

Here things get tricky. It will take some time and talking before you two decide to have a family, looks like something you two will try to avoid for a long time. Expect to have children later rather than sooner but other than that pretty mundane.

Hope this helps and good luck femanon!
>>
>>18716321
Thanks! You don't have to if you don't want to, but do you see what he'll look like and maybe even a star sign? Thanks!
>>
>>18716276
ty for the loli's juice
>>
>>18716281
Sorry, I'm the one that asked about my family ever reuniting/reconciling with my aunt N. I dreamt about it a few nights ago.
>>
>>18716347

As long as you dont take this as a ''IT MUST BE HIM!!'' since i can get this wrong and change your future...

>Ace of Cups, Sun (R)

Than skin but whiteish, dreamy eyes and nice face, i am thinking clear colors of eyes, perhaps blue or if brown they will be ''shiny''. Hair might be blonde or brown. Probably the former, definitely not black.

Good face, okish body. Might be a bit out of shape or small in size but not both (i think).

>Sign

I drew Seven of pentacles which indicates a Taurus for a sun sign... but again, dont take this for granted. I think star signs are even more difficult than appearances.
>>
>>18716412
Thank you so much! Don't worry I'm not one of those people lol
>>
New thread

>>18715952
>>
>>18715050
>>18716411

Alright miss alacran. It will indeed happen, it might take time but it will definitely happen. I wonder if the relationship was broken because of a man? specially referring to an older one (i am guessing your father)

You all like her, and deep down there is the family loyalty, so dont worry too much. It will naturally fix itself.

Good luck and i hope i spoke truth.
>>
>>18716459

Old Thread
>>18714205

:^)

Dont worry, that was my last querent
>>
>>18716474
Thank you! May it come true!! :)
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.