[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For Extremely Talented and Intelligent Individuals Across the World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 340
Thread images: 13

File: ubermensh.png (810KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ubermensh.png
810KB, 1366x768px
I'm not surprised the original post was removed.

dropfile.to/CahnVFB

You didn't get your fair shot. For that, another 24 hours. Good Luck.

*This is a zip file containing only .txt and .png files. It is absolutely harmless, any belief otherwise is a delusion.*
>>
why should anyone care about whatever this is
>>
Is the encryption key for key3.txt accurately depicted in the material provided?
>>
It's a way out
>>
Come on at least try before you give up.
>>
At least post some of the files on here if you want our trust
>>
Fuck off.
>>
My previous comment was in reference to "why anyone should care about this". It provides answers, and it is a way out. Nothing I say should be used as hints or help.

All material provided is sufficient to find the keys.

--

This is all I will say. If you have trust issues, look to others that are on the path to prove to you it's safe. If you cannot do this, you are not ready.

Good Luck.
>>
how come none of these things get posted to /sci/?
>>
>>18695147
can we work together?
>>
>>18695147
A way out from where to where?
>>
>>18695048
Is this the leaked footage of the Diablo 3 necromancer?
>>
>>18695158
Probably, I can assure that the files are safe btw, only text and images
>>
Collaboration is always acceptable, however this is not just a game for entertainment. Like previously stated, it provides answers. The question lies within yourself, as cheesy as it sounds.

There is a difference between seeking help and sharing the answers. There is a purpose to this post, though it will not be seen by any. Not for a long time.

We will know who truly completed Assignment9 and who did not, we are not worried. Only those who receive this post as a direct message to themselves with a purpose greater than its contents will be granted what was given.

Have faith in your feeling. Let your doubtful mind chatter itself into silence.
>>
>>
Decoded up to 2, trying to get key3 open, if anyone has a hint feel free to share
>>
>>18695196
Interesting. Thanks mate.
>>
Hi im new here
>>
Answer to the key1 is right there, no need to open the actual image. The rest are easy till key3
>>
As painful as it is for me to say, there has been a typo discovered in just one of the keys. I don't know how it got by so many tests. This may be why you can't get past key3.
---
Here's the typo: in the first word of the key3 passphrase, there are two "L"s (lower case only) in the phrase when their should only be one.
---
I apologize for such a stupid mistake. I'll be uploading another file with this fixed and another 24 hours to access it.
>>
That was it, got it open, much easier than I thought. Thank you for noticing.
>>
This is an interesting gift you have given us. I appreciate the challenge and the promised reward.
>>
>>18695048
I aint clickin that shit nigga. Also how come you ARG fags like to spam on the PARANORMAL board?
>>
>>18695255
umm

what
>>
>> 18695048
Just to correct the previous post, the file will not be updated. Whoever is determined enough to complete this will come here and see the mistake.
-----

THERE IS A TYPO IN KEY 3

-----
refer to my previous post for details
>>
>>18695253
help more
dont know where to look its the first time im doing this
>>
>>18695311
Dont look at the picture itself, you can find the password without opening it.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-27-18-18-48.png (84KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-27-18-18-48.png
84KB, 540x960px
>>18695298
>>
>>18695324
This seems to happen with certain extraction programs. RAR extractor for mac received a similar problem.
>>
>>18695346
Some people just don't know when to stop fucking up.
>>
>>18695320
yes i could only find UBERYMENSH that does nothing
>>
That Y is not part of it,
>>
>>18695388
it doesn't work without the y either.

nor does it work when you add the missing c
>>
>>18695395
confirmed
>>
No caps, I'm already at key7, trying to figure out the number
>>
>>18695402
you're a fucking shill is what you are
>>
give hint for start
we dont even know what ursupposed to do
its time wasting
nothing works
>>
>>18695408
>For Extremely Talented and Intelligent Individuals Across the World
>For Extremely Talented and Intelligent Individuals
>Talented and Intelligent
>>
>>18695414

Please, this is for the gullible and alienated. Nothing but an ARG, malwarre, and roleplay waiting at the end for people who aren't comfortable in their own minds. Bargain bin Cicada created by the fumbling and quasi-informed.
>>
Tried both answers none worked pls check
>>
Well I'm retarded, maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

The first one on the image is obvious, but I've tried it in both lower case and capital on all the individual files and it isnt doing shit for me.
>>
>>18695427
key7 is working just fine.
>>
"The purpose of our lives is to be happy" - the chinese symbols
>>
>>18695432

pls assist

i know its the german version of the super hero but I literally cant use it anywhere lol
>>
Then i have forgotten how to count properly, it should be no greater than 30, but yet... I will keep reading till I figure this out.
Keep trying boys, it can be done
>>
key1.txt, the word is what the image spells out, no caps, all lowercase
>>
So if you don't find "the key" in this edgy clusterfuck you're "not ready"?

I'm sure is not a roleplay, i mean, it's all so spiritual.
>>
>>18695433
Any relation to Nick at nrgiseternal? This sounds like something he would post.
>>
>>18695452
>>18695455

Sorry I was retarded. I just had to get past that first numbers bit. Seems to make a lot more sense now.
>>
please put the file back up I want to try
>>
>>18695484

I think he might be fixing something
>>
I'm having an issue with key 2, any hints?
>>
This was not me that deleted it. I will post another thread with another 24 hour link.
---
key3 will be fixed in the new file
>>
>>18695498

I had an issue with the first part, thank god someone posted it.

I still dont fully understand how that number to unlock the entire file / image correlates with anything.

opening key1 was easy enough just by looking at the image provided inside the file

package1 was easy, just some quick googling and tanks to the translation from somebody in this thread

package2 seems obvious but i'm having trouble.
>>
>>18695484
The old file was still up too. Both went down just now.
>>
>>18695526
>>18695501

i'll try and upload it in a sec. as long as you help me out with package 2 lol
>>
>>18695526
>>18695501
>>18695484

https://mega.nz/#F!l0VjibpR

key

!EaMR72fhBdaE8hzkVAPrUA
>>
I got the second one.

If you need a hint, just look for text in the image.
>>
>>18695048
The rar is down ;c
>>
>>18695545

I think u need to put pass on each file we have acces to all bru ;)
>>
what is this shit, is Ayyyy there? If not what's the point? op is gay!
>>
I mistakenly uploaded the wrong file, so a few people may have gotten all of the folders unlocked. Like I said from the beginning , this is not designed to be a game for entertainment. For those that did get it, delete it, and try to complete it yourself. It makes no difference to us whether you can access the end or not. It is written throughout the file: by not truly completing it you are only hurting yourself.
>>
>>18695585

I accidentally uploaded dickpics with my face to /pol/. Happens to the best of us.
>>
>>18695585
Don't worry.
Only player know they need to play.
The treasure is not on the top of the montaigne but in the way u reach it.
>>
>>18695147
Nobody is going to take you seriously if you call yourself der Übermensch you fucking faggot. Stop pretending you've got it figured out and read something else than Also Sprach Zarathustra.
>>
>>18695600
but thats the best book desu
>>
>>18695048
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQvuZr3GPeM&t=0s
puzlez are for retards and autists, 186 IQ got more important shit to do, like accelerating plasmas with lasers to generate a gravitational wave, fuck a puzzle
>>
>>18695253
It always gets harder at 3, huh?
>>
>>18695467
howd you do it?
>>
>>18695625
look for the text on the image itself. it explains what the image is. you've seen things like it when you were a child
>>
>>18695642
i see "uberymensh"
which seems like the shittiest spelling of "ubermensch" ever
both uberymensh and ubermensch, caps and lowercase, dont work on any other file
>>
Still at key7, seems simple enough but the way of writing such a thing is not unique so, if anyone got a hint for the phrasing, would appreciate it
>>
>>18695646
drop the c
>>
>>18695650
damn that works, thanks
>>
>>18695648

>siht ekil nettirw
>>
>>18695585
which link to use then?
>>
>>18695664

you can use mine.

>>18695543

it just has a spelling mistake on the third one, talked about earlier in the thread. you should be able to figure it out.
>>
>>18695661
>wonk i
It's about numbers, letters, and how many words
>>
dropfile.to/OABNCCs
>>
>>18695667
>>18695675
thank you both
>>
>>18695675
>>18695667
>>18695661
>>18695590
>>18695555
>>18695543
>>18695538
>>18695650
>>18695642
>>18695467
>>18695452
>>18695432
>>18695414

this is all me. i hate how /x/ doesnt have IDs

>holy shit i wasted two hours here

this better not be hydra im joining

>>18695678

you're welcome

>>18695675

i posted in two. hurry up and contact me so i can get into this cult.
>>
So another rabbit hole. All are valid and all lead to the same place.

Why... it would be nice if there was a communicable 'why' that did not require 'in extremis' to be achieved/attained. Or at least in a less frictionless manner.

However I believe my escape velocity has been achieved.
>>
Please can someone give me a quick rundown

I can't figure any of this out but really want to know what it is about and what the secret is at the end

I'm a girl btw
>>
>>18695718
post tits
>>
>>18695718

>i'm a girl btw
>>>/b/

we've ascended far past the need for vagina
>>
>>18695718
omg a girl! i will tell u at once!
its a puzzle that you have to open all the .rars untill the last one that will give u instructions on what to do for them to find you

he claims that they are some people that look for "inteligent" people etc for i dont know reasons

probably some guy playing...OR NOT??

pass for first rar is 6391045
while for key1 pass is found on the image name located in the same folder
>>
File: 1448662252154.jpg (118KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1448662252154.jpg
118KB, 406x364px
>>18695761

QUIT ENABLING WHORES
>>
So..
Is this an RP thread or rp thread.
>>
>>18695446
and that's not even corect, the purpose of our lives is to serve one another, selfish fags will always try to come up with some meaningless thing to take place of this universal truth.
>>
Since someone has completed Assignment9, I will no longer be in communication. When the file expires, we will be continuing forward as was stated in the file.

Do attempt to complete it after the 24 hour period if the file is still available elsewhere. It was the knowledge that was important here, not the challenge.

You will have your second chances. Those that did not earn their spot will lose it, and those that recognize this opportunity will take their place.
>>
>>18695766
IT COULD BE YOUR SISTER BEING THIRSTY FOR KNOWLEDGE MAN
>>
>>18695783

thats not what my sister is thirsty for trust me
>>
>>18695761
>pass for first rar is 6391045
>while for key
even the original Cicada was a pile of shit, none of these online args mean jack shit, hunting shadow people would be a far better use of time if you're looking for something weird to get into
>>
>>18695254
idiot
>>
>>18695779
he happend to complete assignment9 when you leaked all the files

hmmmm

everybody could read the _ file and do what it says
>>
exactly, which makes all of this fun but pointless lul
>>
Another distraction.
>>
>>18695802
as a researcher of super-symmetrical EBE's, Hunting shadow people is a great use of time.
>>
>>18695779
When is this testing period over? I need to sleep after an especially long night, but want to take part in this.
>>
The file leak was not an issue. There is a purpose, just no one will see it for some time. It's still so early.

We will be able to know if it was completed truthfully or not. Just do your best, and all will fall into place.
>>
>>18695883
give us something that will prove that you are not
shitting us completely.
the things i see are just basic hermetics

cant tell if you even understand these meanings
>>
I am releasing the next assignment. It is of no use unless you have completed Assignment9, however given the circumstances I am releasing it as proof of more to come. It is normal to have a lot of questions, they will all be answered in time.
---

dropfile.to/fKbkTCY
>>
>>18696214

Explain why you don't just dump the knowledge without the fox hunt?
>>
>>18696225
It's inefficient.
>>
>>18696225
The lips of wisdom are closed,
except to the ears of Understanding
>>
>>18696238

That's obviously not true. You could filled 1 archive with everything you know, instead of you made multiple password protecting archives inside more protected archives that require non-intuitive knowledge/skills to obtain keys for.
>>
>>18696245

I've read the Kybalion too. It was very simple and intuitive and helped me understand a great deal more than I did before - without cutting foreign languages out of pictures and trying to use web tools to translate them.
>>
>extremely talented individuals
>basement dwelling NEETs
>>
is kinglawgiverpriestplatotheloveofknowledge wrong?
>>
>>18696290
ok, it's the law of wisdom but still doesn't work.
>>
>>18695162
I can't wait, everyone gives me shit for liking that game. They always say "you do the same shit over and over again" isn't that literally every game ever?
>>
>>18696262
You are one of the many types of people we are happily keeping out by implementing these methods. It's inefficient to dump great information onto deaf ears. The first .txt in the file states this is by no means a collection of an understanding, but a qualifying assignment. It seems to me it is working as planned.
>>
>>18696340

You don't know anything about me. I'd love to get to know you though.
>>
>>18696340

I'll admit I am not smart enough to finish this, but doesn't only giving information to people who are intelligent enough to get to it just keep everyone else ignorant and asleep? You're gonna have to explain the thought process on that one to me.
>>
>>18696485
Dude, can you upload the dropfile? I'll help you solve this stuff, I just don't have the first set.
>>
>>18696505
>>18695675

Still up there. https://dropfile.to/OABNCCs
>>
As I have said many times, you will not understand the purpose yet. There are plans, and this is an opportunity to become a part of them.
>>
>>18696514

"A very important part in the development of society as a whole is the development of the
individuals that occupy the society itself. Our minds make up our reality; it is our
duty as the human being to develop it to its full potential."

So, what's the point of only developing the already developed minds?

You really are in contradiction.
>>
>>18696582
No, you just don't understand what is happening, which is normal.
>>
>>18696582
The point of having crops is to harvest them. It is important to make sure that the seeds which do sprout end up flowering and that those flowers bear quality fruit which in turn produce more seeds that will continue the cycle.

Hope that helps you.
>>
>>18696608

Of course I don't. How could I? Anybody who understands is already part of the clique of people who get it. As far as I know, this group of people has been around for 100s of years, and has never shown any intention of enlightening the masses. You seek out people who are smart enough to jump through your hoops. It doesn't seem matter if people who aren't have their ears ready to understand but aren't smart enough for you.
>>
>>18696631

You don't create good crops by covering up half the sun all the time. At some point it has to rain, and the clouds have to break. It's never rained. You guys never let it rain.
>>
Step one to being smart: download random "magic" zip archives from people on 4chan.
>>
>>18696664
What do you call this opportunity lying right before you?

This is just a simple filtering system, if you don't want to be filtered then just don't, search for the answers relentlessly.

This knowledge comes down to determination before any natural gift such as intelligence. Although it helps, it is perfectly possible to achieve through will alone. Countless have done it before you.
>>
We all know that cryptic people should not write books.
We waste away reading 100s of books to find some information that is presented openly only in one of them.
And then lack energy to go on searching.

That being said, why doesn't this:
king lawgiver priest plato the love of wisdom
open 5th key?
>>
>>18696692

>>What do you call this opportunity lying right before you?

That's what I am trying to tell you. I don't know. What am I going to WILL myself through all these hoops for? I'm not enticed by fancy writing or a provocative mystery. You mentioned something about "a way out". Out of what? What do you or other people believe you're in? I'm not trying to shit on the show, I am just trying to figure out what I am seeing.
>>
>>18696710

Try it without spaces. I've noticed that the keys I've gotten to all say "no spaces, no this, no that, etc"
>>
>>18695048
Heil hitler amir8?
>>
>>18696722
And seeing is what was promised for proving your determination. If it was as simple as reading a single book, then esoteric knowledge wouldn't exist.

Everyone has questions. The answers are for those determined enough to find them. Prove yourself.
>>
>>18696786

>>esoteric knowledge

That's a start.
>>
Does anyone else think this is a honeypot by the cia to eliminate critical and intelligent thinkers via "accident"
>>
>>18695147
>Trust us basslessly while we maniuplate you desire to be a super smart special snowflake

>If you cant trust us youre not ready

Sorry snowflake youre not getting anywhere near the smartest of us with contradictions like that.

Blind trust isnt a fucking trait of the most intelligent of us, you think you would know this?
>>
if someone posts stuff here i would try, but i aint clicking that shit nigga
>>
>>18696840
You took a post out of context. That was referring to people that were too afraid to download the file for risk of a trojan. We are passed that.

I have not asked for any trust, I came here with an opportunity for those interested in receiving answers.

The only trust needed is the trust that there is not a troll picture at the end of the tunnel, Some of you value your time more than the desire to find answers, so the decision to trust is harder.

No one can just show you an understanding of our reality. It takes time to see, and then once it is known there is still a question of how to function within that new understanding. We seek to guide through this process, and there is an overall order to it.

The trust I am asking for is that this is actually a life changing pursuit and not a make-me-feel-special game, an ARG, or whatever you call it.
>>
>>18696819 (Me)
>>18696786

So, after some light reading, I believe the point of this assignment is to test ones devotion to knowledge, not to test ones knowledge. Mind if I ask why the rush to find people? Are you dying and you don't have (a) disciple(s)?
>>
>>18696944
How many rars i have to download or is just one link??
>>
>>18696962

1, or 2 if you can get through the first 1.
>>
>>18696978
Oh i see, ty anon
>>
Any hints for Key2? :D
>>
File: 4355464.png (186KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
4355464.png
186KB, 500x637px
>>18695761
nigga how could you read the other numbers? I only can see 639
>>
>>18696946

I think I scared him away. T_T
>>
>>18696946
Every true philosopher is always going through the process of dying.

A plan has been put into motion. What it is has remained to be seen, there is still much work to do.

We do not seek disciples, we seek independent individuals ready to take the next step.
>>
>>18697010
it's because you focus your eyesight when you try to read the numbers, you have to continually look past the pic. I"m a different anon btw.
>>
>>18696836
It's a good way to get disenfranchised and intelligent folks for whatever purpose - probably another dumb ARG

Look at it this way and ask if the person/people thrusting this garbage here have your best interest in mind or just want to manipulate the vulnerable... "I have some secret knowledge to help you but you can't get it unless you're super smart.. so by jumping through these hoops you will prove yourself to be special/needed/other ego-stroking flattery and can join our society or gain esoteric knowledge

All dumb bullshit. Also probably a honeypot
>>
>>18697060

Is it possible to take the next step and have a family?
>>
File: 1487548347444.png (166KB, 720x145px) Image search: [Google]
1487548347444.png
166KB, 720x145px
The house is on fire,
Escape through the roofs.
The wicked asleep demanding proof of
Burning to death in sight of the liar.

Food in a tin-can you explain the pin-point position
Of a mind in constant transition
From one other to the next.

Dideldida dideldidai, the sun is a master, the planets align, to bring forth eternal the conscious divine.
>>
>>18697060
>Every true philosopher is always going through the process of dying.
Everyone is going through the process of dying you nimrod. Life is the stepping stones towards death and death is the last relief of life.
>>
>>18697075

The more I read about esoteric knowledge the more right you seem. People truly "enlightened" or whatever wouldn't be doing this nonsense. Firstly it requires a direct judgement, which is opposite the Path of Knowledge, which requires active veneration. Judging people depletes the soul.
>>
>>18697084

Google doesn't recognize that, what's it from?
>>
File: 1487529980699.jpg (949KB, 1490x1845px) Image search: [Google]
1487529980699.jpg
949KB, 1490x1845px
>>18697104
It's of my own.
>>
>>18697133

Very nice.
>>
>>18697075
Where you've been mistaken is where you believe you've made your point. Your best interest is all that matters. All of our interests.

This is not about "becoming enlightened", though that will be only a part of the work.

You must stop trying to categorize everything. Trust your feeling and not your doubting "logical" mind. We want what is best for all, and are working to accomplish it.
>>
>>18695048
>dropfile.to/CahnVFB

The file is deleted
>>
>>18697153
it needs the https://
>>
File: 1486227871620.jpg (241KB, 720x658px) Image search: [Google]
1486227871620.jpg
241KB, 720x658px
>>18697149
Thank you.

I wrote it as a response to Op's attempt to find people of his likeness.
I do not bother to solve your mystery because it itself stands as a beauty.
Your work and your wish to find what is not apperant.
I do that too from time to time.

I like your thread because of how you manage to call forth this kind of interaction among the people you attract.

I ask myself, where are you headed?
>>
I see you like drunvalo's book.
I don't really read those books now as i have read them before.
Read all books by Drunvalo, would you care to mention something about merkaba?
>>
>>18697177

It's all just another piece of the puzzle to me. Another possibility. Even though I won't finish the assignment, I have something to absorb.
>>
My man there are too many permutations.
>>
>>18697094
This is incorrect. Esoteric knowledge has been taught to only the true seekers of knowledge for centuries. Everything was secretive and ritualistic for the purpose of awakening the student over time.

Each teaching was a prescription for a specific person at a specific time, not to be taken out of context. This is why this knowledge cannot be "dumped", for just because the words are heard does not mean the lessons are learned.
>>
>>18697371

It's esoteric knowledge. It can and will be whatever is in path of the observer. It could easily be dumped. It just may not be relevant or interesting to everyone it's dumped on. It's a millennia old ever-evolving shitpost to those everyone outside the current school of thought.
>>
File: 13.jpg (30KB, 390x236px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
30KB, 390x236px
>>18697406
Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?
>>
>>18697426

Help?
>>
>>18697151
"We want mindless sheep who follow orders"
>>
>>18695147
Dude I just saw this but the file is deleted.
>>
>>18697406
It can be dumped, but nothing will happen unless someone wills themselves to search through on their own. The information is already out there, it can be found anywhere.

It is the progression of paradigm shifts that contribute to the real understanding of this knowledge.
>>
>>18697446
>>18697459

Any hope for me to join the ride? I love riddles.
>>
>>18697479
File is still up: dropfile.to/OABNCCs
>>
>>18697497

dumbass give us the solution
>>
I solved the first magic eye thing easily, when i go to open the other zips and enter the next password it claims the archive is damaged, anyone else have this issue?
>>
>>18695048
Before I begin, do you know and understand '248751' ?
>>
>>18697459
248751, eye, tao, vedic, earlier origin
Does any of it make sense to you?
>>
How long will this be continuing? I have to head to school; I love these kinds of hidden treasures and it'd be a shame to miss out.
>>
Any hints on package 2?
>>
>>18697787
Yeah I wondered too. Is the 24 hours the only time ur sharing this or whats the deal? It goes corrupt?
>>
>>18697827
There's no script in the package so I highly doubt that. It would be spoopy if it disappeared, I would take the challenge more seriously this time instead of getting to 3 and saying fuck it.
>>
someone hook the key for number 3 with the typo?
i know its something to the effect of reptilianmammalianhomosapiens or something like that i just cant get the phrasing
>>
>>18697915
Hey bro any hints for 2? I'm very stuck
>>
>>18697914
Its not the answers, that are hard to get. I find it harder to form it into the key.
>>
>>18697944

check out this post then help me with number 3
>>18695446
>>
>>18695543
password to unzip?
>>
>>18695510
Im having trouble forming the answers to a key, any tips? (p1) Im surprised how I haven't got past this, but its a typo I bet.
>>
>>18697151
i sure do wish i understood jack shit about computers other than watching videos and reading stuff.

i need to stop reading so many books and learn this stuff. always missing out on you cryptic techno mystics.
>>
>>18698259
I'll be checking later if it was just something stupid, or if it'll pop to my head.
>>
>>18695087

Scribble?
>>
>>18696944

Do I get mad gash for winning or not?!

{probably not}
>>
>>18695232
How did you figure this out?
>>
>>18697915
reptillianpaleomammalianneomammalian
>>
What the heck is the key5 one? I think im getting the last one confused.. i tried everything... unless they changed the definitions of the first one.. i know the answer yet its not it the heck?
>>
>>18698724
I am also stuck on key5 due to that
>>
>>18698724
Ffs they were sneaky, got it at last, word play much lol
>>
>>18698812
Dont believe everything they show/give you. Do your research yourself. It was easy just tricky because of some word play lol
>>
Ok theres only 1 way for me to give a shit about this and it's

I'm disillusioned with monotheistic religion and have considered myself a non-practicing Shaman for the time being. I love nature but I'm too depressed to do anything, makes more sense to me to heal the planet that nurtures us and worship something material like the forces of nature and time over a singular god

will this in any way pertain to this garbage
>>
>>18698884
not sure what to make of this, I have tried many combinations of the words and read pretty much the whole text.
>>
>>18698876
can you describe how the "word play" factors into the solution? I have different combinations of the components but am not sure how they fit together.
>>
I got key one and the clues it gave me refer to an image that I can't find. What am I missing here?
>>
Re-upload? Please
>>
>>18698884
Is is "philosopher" or "law-giver"?
Plato or Pythagoras?
"Love of Wisdom" or "The Love of and Search of Wisdom"?
>>
We are supposed to read everything before continuing? I plan to read it all, but i'm just skimming for now.
>>
I do nat-see where this is going *rimshot* *rimjob*
>>
>>18699019
it's still up: dropfile.to/OABNCCs.

11 more hours until the file expires, however the goal is still the same. We will not tell you when the exact cut-off is, just try your best to complete it as soon as you can.

>>18698915
If you would like purpose, this is for you. Shamanism is an important role in the coverage of this work, however it is by no means the point. We do not stand for something that already exists, we are pushing forward into new grounds, using ancient knowledge as guidance.

I feel this must be clear: this is not an enlightenment course or a religious group, though they have similarities. This is a complex collection of work that spans across millennia leading to this moment, where action is to be taken. What that action is will only be told to those determined enough to find out. Whether that is worth pursuing is up to you, but be told it is meant to benefit us all.
>>
>>18699063
No comment, and what with the password for key7? they are sneaky again... lol
>>
>>18699133
Would you rather us move through this quickly to avoid the cut-off or take time and read everything?
>>
>>18699133
248751, eye, tao, vedic, earlier origin
Does any of it make sense to you?
I get the feeling like you know that deep(thats just the surface), tho so far this thing is not even touching the true ancient knowledge yet at all (at key7 atm)
>>
>>18699134
thanks
>>
I'm having a bit of difficulty with how the password should be phrased (package 1)

Is it...
123 - NamePhraseFigure
1+2+3

Is the phrase shortened? Or the full thing?
>>
>>18699164
Full phrase
>>
>>18699133
Ok,

but I wanna hear this from someone besides you if that's alright.

Just to make sure that "meant to benefit us all" doesn't refer to having only whites. I came in late to this party
>>
>>18699164
I'm stuck here too. What image are the second and third clues referring to?
>>
>>18699149
As people have stated earlier, this is not a test of knowledge but a test of your dedication to it. The dots will be connected in time.

>>18699144
I would complete it to beat the cut-off, but have a solid foundation of what was covered. It will be hard to connect the dots later if you did not really get the main points from each text
>>
>>18699203
honestly I am stuck on the wording of key5 which is a bit pedantic.

I posted the solution for key3 earlier in the thread.

Would be nice to get a better hint for key5 so I could complete the whole thing in time, since unfortunately tonight I am not able to devote my undivided attention to this. Looking forward to finishing it.
>>
File: nt trad bha.png (49KB, 1281x516px) Image search: [Google]
nt trad bha.png
49KB, 1281x516px
>>18699170
Fuck, I must be retarded or something. The answer is easy to see, but I still get an error. Is this the correct file, and is the password just a mashup of the answers in order? I've tried many variations and I'm very intrigued now that I'm home and have had time to read the thread. Thank you.

>>18699196
It refers to the second image file you see. Go through the steps again
>>
>>18699196
Alright, this is really frustrating me. In order to get the three part key, you need an image. After unlocking this information, I was given no new image. The only image file I have unlocked is the stereogram from the initial download. Is this an error in the download or am I over-looking something?
>>
Did anyone translate the Chinese and Greek in the first image? Any tips on how to translate it? Programs?
>>
>>18699238
”The purpose of our lives is to be happy.”
>>
>>18699238
It seems that much of the tools and knowledge you need is all ready out there, up for grabs for you to find. Try something with a lens.
>>
>>18699227
Never mind me, I mistook the wrong package as package 1. If anyone else is having trouble, you are to literally open Package 1, not what is at the top.
>>
>>18699186
"Benefit us all" refers to all of humanity. Do not take my username out of context, there is meaning behind it. This is not a >>18699231
nazi campaign.

I cannot give the answer, however I can tell you whats wrong with what people have mentioned:
-All correct names have been mentioned on this thread.
-plato (plato did not understand sacred -geometry like this greek fellow)
-the study of wisdom - you must have missed where it says "in its latin form"

>>18699231
This was a problem I faced with certain extraction programs on mac and android.

>>18699238
mentioned earlier in the thread
>>
>>18695048
>another 24 hours
>17 hours passed, file is gone

I always miss opportunities.
>>
>>18699290
Still up: dropfile.to/OABNCCs
>>
>>18699289
I'm using windows and winrar to unzip. What extraction program do you suggest I use?
>>
>>18699297
Whats wrong with key7?
Its not working.. or is the png related to how I need to write it?
>>
>>18699304
7zip

>>18699310
key7 works just fine, it may be tricky if you approach it the obvious way.
>>
>>18699310(me)
>>18699297

Omfg you bastard its not the flower you asked for ffs.
>>
>>18699289
by correct names do you mean the great professions? I think I know which philosopher you are referring to aside from Plato.

The phrase isn't "love of wisdom"?

Sorry for all of the questions but would be cool to see the rest of it sometime tonight, but I am supposed to be studying for a condensed matter physics midterm atm.
>>
>>18699322
I think I have the image. It's the one titled "study the sacred knowledge...", correct?

I seem to have no programs that will actually open the image and most of them are stating that the file name is too long is the reason. Was this the intention or is there a program that would be more efficient?
>>
>>18699371
Think of the literal translation. Not the definition.
>>
>>18699310
Correction: I've found the misunderstanding.

key7 should refer to the SEED of life.

The flower of life is a collection of the seeds. There is a set of principles that correspond to the drawings that matches with how it is drawn,. I did not provide enough information in the question, so:
---

CORRECTION FOR KEY7: SEED of life, not flower.

---
>>
>>18699386
Ive been sitting for a while on this one trying to understand what else could be there, then thought what if youre just sly/error again and tried the seed.. sigh.. lol
>>
>>18699382
ffs I got it
that is a bit cheap, I must say.
>>
>>18699289
ok ok I got it,
I gotta be honest though: the whole "exact wording" thing really takes some of the shine out of this. Up until that point I'd pretty much plowed through the thing
>>
>>18699386
Totally lost at key9
>>
>>18699419
If it was simple enough for everyone to be able to plow through it, there would be no purpose but to entertain.

This is a search for specific types of people, hence the difficulty. While it may not be difficult in the intellectual sense, it sure is in terms of determination.
>>
>>18699468
yeah, ok. The problem with that is that you catch people like me in the middle of other stuff- would be great to solve this leisurely
>>
File: 1469417282016.jpg (76KB, 788x473px) Image search: [Google]
1469417282016.jpg
76KB, 788x473px
Someone post the answer of the 2nd steogram plox. I dont have a 20/20 vision and cant read that shit
>>
>>18699484
consciousness
>>
>>18695254
>As painful as it is for me to say, there has been a typo discovered in just one of the keys
>I apologize for such a stupid mistake

>>18695585
>I mistakenly uploaded the wrong file

>>18695048
>For extremely Talented and Intelligent
>>
>>18699464
look at the book that's listed, it's pretty far in though.
>>
I masturbate while listening to rock and stroking my dog's fur
>>
File: 3423423424.jpg (490KB, 3036x1518px) Image search: [Google]
3423423424.jpg
490KB, 3036x1518px
>>18699498
thanks, I tried with an online decoder and also worked kek
>>
>>18699386
Is the key_ pass those 2 principles? Cause the pass doesnt work lel
>>
>>18699468
I am now up to 9, can you confirm if the two principles have any other words in the key? like is it just the two words together, because that isn't working...
>>
>>18699648
its ____"sus" not ____"sian". had to try 200 times to get it
>>
>>18699684
>sus
o for fucks sake
>>
>>18699684
what zip file does the very last pass go to? I just beat this thing
>>
>>18699715
i just did what it said I guess we have to wait now? lul
>>
>>18699742
The last password doesn't work for the "_" file on my end, I have it tho
>>
You cant be serious.. really...? I feel like im being trolled now
>>
>>18699762
nahh
I just figured it out, "follow the pattern" they say.
Yeah it's solved completely now. Hurray!
>>
>>18699715
>>18699742
This was posted earlier, the next assignment:
https://dropfile.to/fKbkTCY
>>
>>18695048

I finished your stupid puzzle and it gave me a link to a video of a man shitting in a paper bag.

Fuck you.
>>
>>18699802
disinfo
>>
>>18699814

Disinfo my ass. I put time into this stupid shit and that's what I got. So sick of trolls like this.
>>
I reached the end. There isn't a password for the next assignment yet right?
>>
>>18699826
no as far as I see you must do a step that permits someone to reach you for further infos.
let's see what happens
>>
>>18699828
Already did that. We will see. This is interesting. I need to read everything still. This wasn't hard. The exact passwords made it a little tedious though.
>>
>>18699821
Nah mate. The video you described wasn't there. If you are being serious, what file was the link in?
>>
>>18699838
if you open the last file in the folder you see another text file with some apparent place holding binary, but I am not sure if this "next assignment" is the same as the one on dropfile
>>
>>18699838
I read everything already but hopefully I didn't fuck up my midterm tomorrow with all of this esoterica, you'll enjoy it.
>>
Unfortunately since Assignment9 is completed, I cannot help any further. The next assignment is definitely possible to open.

For those of you still completing Assignment9, look in this thread for information regarding some of the trickier questions and a few mistakes that came up.

There are 9 hours remaining to download Assignment9, and 11 to download the next assignment. When they are finished, they will not be re-uploaded. When the number of people who have completed both assignments reach a certain number, we will be shifting to the next phase.

If you missed this opportunity, do not worry, there will be more like it.

Until then, good luck.
>>
>>18699878
for those of us who completed it, is there any relationship between the binary at the end of the text file in the final folder and the "next assignment" that's posted?
>>
>>18699864
Nice catch. I didn't scroll.
>>
>>18699777
how do you get the password for the next assignment? is that going out later?
>>
>>18699933
Supposedly we already have what we need to open it.
>>
>>18699940
>>18699940
there appears to only be a text file in the next one, but perhaps not.
Still, are we supposed to be able to open this? Give a shout if you manage
>>
>>18699979
Make sure you download the next assignment file. It's different than the one included.

I think the binary is important. Converting it doesn't lead to anything yet though.
>>
>>18700012
I have the other file, but no way to open it yet since as far as I can see the code hasn't been given... perhaps I missed something?
>>
>>18700017
Same here. The only clue is the binary so far.
>>
I desperately need help with key5. Is there a hyphen? The Latin is 2 words?
>>
>>18700026
be as literal in your translation as humanly possible
>>
Does anyone know the answer for the magic puzzle given in 7?
>>
>>18700055
mind and body leave a bit to the imagination eh?
>>
>>18700027
"The meaning of the word"
I take this to mean definition, not just translation?
Because the translation into Latin is the same as in English
>>
>>18700130
incorrect, the literal latin transliteration
I know, the descriptions are pretty lacklustre
>>
>>18700130
It's translation. Don't use google translate.
>>
Nobody has opened the next assignment yet?
>>
>>18700146
not as far as I know
>>
>>18695048
I have lots of talent but no one believes in me.
>>
https://dropfile.to/vvQMXYQ

This is the final file for Phase1.

You may have noticed you are unable to open the nextassignment even with the code you found. This file will allow you to.

We look forward to hearing from you.
>>
>>18700383
change that forever
>>
>>18700132
>>18700137
Fucking OP and their shady phrasing, I've tried everything I can think of. I liked you OP

It asks for the meaning in it's Latin form.
I have tried Romanizing the word itself several ways, many translations of both the original language, it's ancient version, and English. I have done the same for it's meaning after translating the meaning to to the original language and then transliterating that. I've tried tables by hand as well as converters. It's been hours. FUCK.

kinglaw-giverpriestpythagorasFUCK
kinglawgiverpriestpythagorasFUCK

I tried Euclid too but I don't think that's it. Oh well, thanks for the interesting reads OP. The brain stuff came to me as I begin to study brain unification and gnosis/koan, and there's a lot more knowledge in the perennial book that I hadn't seen yet.

fucking Latin
>>
>>18700400
A king and a law-giver are both refering to the same "profession", so you have two out of three.

A hint: look at the word you are asked to translate. Using a small knowledge of the greek alphabet, sound out how that world would be spelled in english. That is its' spelling in latin.
>>
>>18700420
Thank you for the push you Hermetic nut, I placed my mistake incorrectly. The journey into literal madness continues
>>
>>18695152
Underrated post.
>>
>>18700420
Should we send as an attachment or upload the nextassignment file to dropfile?
>>
>>18700510
Dropfile. Only the code after the / should be sent.
>>
>>18699505
Any hint as to what to look for? I have read through and past the Saturday passage but am having trouble finding the key.
>>
>>18695048
Mate its been less then 23 hours and you already deleted the file
>>
>>18700713
Still up: dropfile.to/OABNCCs
5 hours left
>>
>>18700733
just share the content without the cryptic bullshit
>>
>>18700733
Seems to be working now, thanks
>>
>>18700733
>easystereogrambuilder.com
Is it inconceivable for an Übermensch to have zero interest in cryptography?
>>
>>18700703
Look at where the blank line is in the text file in relation to the date.
>>
>>18700807
I have progressed awhile ago. The _.zip password isn't opening the last files, though.
>>
>>18700840
For some reason you should not use caps.
>>
Here is an updated Next Assignment. This has everything you need going forward after completing Assignment9:

>dropfile.to/nQD2mnK
>>
>>18700863
Are we expected to give this our everything, putting all else to the side, I was late to hop on this train.
>>
>>18700840
Oh, clever. Except that one time earlier where the rule was broken. Fuckin OP strikes again
>>
>>18700863
Anyone have luck with the binary? The translated and untranslated are unsuccessful in all versions of the next assignment, trying to figure out why
>>
>>18700937
My apologies.
-----

NEXT ASSIGNMENT:
>dropfile.to/JZoY3ws

-----
>>
File: 1487827749503.png (124KB, 375x409px) Image search: [Google]
1487827749503.png
124KB, 375x409px
>>18695254
>so many tests
>>
>>18700953
No dice, amigo. Does something need to be done with the code? I don't yet see anything decipherable from the translation, just some special nonsense. Or is this the part where we start using shady anagrams?
>>
>>18701014
It must be something on your end.

The only hint I can give is there are no spaces in the password, but the spaces separate the calculations.
>>
I saw the sugestion to change sian to sus but key9 still doesn't open.
What is this trickery?
>>
>>18701052
Check your spelling on the other word.
>>
>>18701058
thanks, to much copy pasting and got another p in this word.
cheers.
>>
>>18701041
Calculated as it was found spits out 'urahec' in special characters. No luck using that so far, but I'll have to give it another attempt in the morn if the fun isn't over by then. First segment of my info is with the honeypot now, at least.

Funny to stumble on all this right as it has become very relevant to me, especially the last segment of reading and understanding the two sides. I hope to improve and learn more soon. It's been an interesting day, OP.

Best of luck to the others still seeking, go with your gut
>>
>>18695048
Are these keys to LFE?
>>
>>18701082
I believe you are overthinking it a bit. By calculation, I mean a simple one. You could do it in your head.
>>
>>18701082
Sorry if i'm revealing anything, but these resemble conversions more than calculations.
>>
>>18701101
Sum in what way?
Like the earlier pass? (Or addition? With/without mod?)
>>
>>18701251
Also digits or separate numbers?
>>
>>18701254
I summed the digits. He will probably understand either way.
>>
>>18701347
Yes, sum of digits is correct.
>>
>>18701368
>
>>18701251
>>18701254
?
>>
>>18701397
Add up the digits in the pass.
>>
>>18700807
I feel like I'm missing the obvious here, I have tried the title above the date and segments from the preceding passage...

Are the number of underscores relevant?

What am I missing?? Any kind spirits..?
>>
>>18701545
This was annoying for me too. Try to remove some filler words from the title.
>>
>>18701558
Oh my, what a tit I was!!

Thank you kind anon :)
>>
I hate youtube and their SMS verification, i have to wait tonight to post respons on youtube... can't do it at work...
Next time give us an email !!
>>
Stuck trying to open the new assignment. Should I end with 6 numbers, 2, or 1? I must be overthinking this too, but I don't know how much simpler it could get after assigning each 'block' it's value
>>
>>18702296
Make sure you download the most recent version of this. There was some confusion earlier. Pretty sure you are overthinking this. Basically, assign each block its value and enter it exactly the way it is ordered.
>>
>>18702354
Unless the version of the first assignment had a different code than other anons, I'm not sure where I have erred. I counted the values of each block and entered that as the password, no spaces. A simple string of numbers, correct? I also tried counting the inverse values and using that, and even tried subtracting these values from each other.

I have six blocks, which means six single-digit values pushed together. The values are derived from basic math I assume, given lack of instructions. I'm pretty sure I can do addition in my head. Maybe I'm just too autismo for the next step, I was excited about OP possibly throwing in some arithmancy. Thank you for the tips, anons
>>
>>18702393
There was a slight error with the binary code and the password. The first is impossible to solve without being given another binary string. Download the most recent version. Keep it simple. No inverses (I tried that too when it didn't work), 2's complement, etc.
>>
>>18702411

>>18700863
Here is the Next I am trying to access. I'm not sure what other binary string you speak of, I only have the binary string in the last .txt of Assignment9. Perhaps I overlooked it, or I have an outdated Assignment9; the more recent files are down now. I am certain I have been given the instructions to open it and I'm determined to figure it out, but I don't know what other string I'm missing. I would post the 6 numbers I have so far since thread is bumplimit but that seems like cheating. It seems extremely obvious after all these hints so I'm sort of convinced I'm missing something else.
>>
>>18700953
>>18702458
Oops, this very last one is the one I am using, my mistake
>>
>>18702458
You need this one. I had to personally email to get the other binary string. Like one bit is off. This one is simpler.
>>18700953
>>
>>18702466
If you are using that one the assignment9 binary is correct.
>>
>>18702475
Well shit, this may be where I break off then. I don't see how much simpler it can get besides '553264', apparently this is wrong so it shouldn't help anyone more than what has all ready been said.
>>
>>18702484
Wrong. You are overcomplicating this. Take the binary numbers, convert each to some other form (there are not many out there), keep them in order, and stitch together. No adding (unless you count converting as adding base 2 numbers).
>>
>>18702484
If you still don't understand, look at how a binary number can be represented as the summation of powers of two.
>>
>>18702497
>>18702507
Bless you, oh wise ones. I was not aware of these operations. Would have never guessed
>>
>>18702582
Same guy. You're welcome. Nobody else has posted in this thread for a while. It doesn't seem like many people completed the task either. Strange.
>>
>>18702589
Well, maybe I was the last knowledge seeker that still needed a teacher. Or still wanted one

Wherever this goes, it's been delivered with wisdom at each step. If the benefit so far continues, how could I refuse to learn more?

Have a good day, amigo
>>
>>18702607
You too. I'm catching up on the reading. This looks pretty promising.
>>
>>18702617
I won't lie, there was no way to do all the reading within the time limit. Now we can kick back and actually take it in. I enjoyed the other translations of the emerald tablets, most I had never seen.
>>
>>18702634
The Tesla doc is really interesting too. Adding the concept of ether back into the equation removes the magical hand-waving pushed by science courses. It's a much better foundation.
>>
>>18702731
I really think this may be part of the future of science. I recently started reading about the holofractal hypothesis which carries some similarities with the concept of ether/space plasma and how it functions. I'm still just armchair-level, but this stuff fascinates me.
>>
>>18702875
Possibly. If you want to look into some of the theories that attempt to disprove ether, look over the Michelson–Morley experiment. This is the one I was taught. I'm much more familiar with the science aspects. I never read much into hermetic tradition or sacred geometry. It's interesting to see both sides.
>>
>>18703182
Definitely need to see both sides for the whole picture. I'll check it out
>>
Just to clear things up for those finishing, here is the next assignment:
---

>dropfile.to/JZoY3ws

---
Thread posts: 340
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.