[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any shows out there that have been made by a crazy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: puppet look.jpg (98KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
puppet look.jpg
98KB, 500x355px
Are there any shows out there that have been made by a crazy person?

By show, I mean some kind of program that has been shown on actual television, be it local or national. And by crazy, I mean someone who has been placed in a mental hospital.
>>
Never been on TV but I think it is close to what you want

http://sentimentalcorp.org/
>>
File: robin_williams.jpg (105KB, 851x558px) Image search: [Google]
robin_williams.jpg
105KB, 851x558px
Robin Williams
>>
list of celebrities who say they're bipolar

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_with_bipolar_disorder

Seriously though, why aren't you asking this on >>>/tv/ ?
>>
>>18676685
its called Fox News
>>
>>18676685
The Apprentice.
>>
>>18676717
Epin
>>
https://youtu.be/D_h2G6QMMjA
These.
>>
Might be of interest -
Neon Genesis Evangelion (depression)
Clownhouse, Jeepers Creepers 1 & 2 (pedophile)
Every Woody Allen movie (pedophile)
Fat Albert, Little Bill (rapist)
The Matrix 1-3, Speed Racer movie (trannies)
>>
>>18676717
Is this real?
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>18676685
Jim Spagg had a show on Portland, Oregon-area public access TV for years, and he was legitimately nuts. A lot of it was tawdry sex-related stuff, but some was extremely creepy/weird and seemed to be him trying to communicate something about his damaged view of reality to people.

Not much of the show survives, but I saw parts of it as a kid, and it was utterly bizarre in a way I haven't encountered since.
>>
File: issue_0_cover.jpg (182KB, 808x1050px) Image search: [Google]
issue_0_cover.jpg
182KB, 808x1050px
>>18676685

Not even memeing here

>placed in a mental hospital?

Not yet

>Crazy?

https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Chris_and_reality

Just read it with his wikia, is like traveling inside his mind where every cause for his behavior can be found.

Also since this is /x/

>In Sonichu 2 (2006), Sonichu says for no reason to the chaotic combo that he has weird dreams were his father (Chris) sees hinself in the mirror with long hair
>Sonichu 10 (2010) states that in the date of june of 2015 the character Magichan would make a cure for homosexuality using Chris blood, since Chirs is supposed to be 100% straight
>In the real june of 2015 same sex marriage was made legal in all states
>in 2014 (one year before the happening) Chris came out of the closet as a defensor of the LGBT community and a transgender who indetifies as a lesbian with long hair
>>
>>18676685
Check out David Liebe Hart's junior Christian bible thing
>>
>>18678337
No, this is a pic of some mexican dude. Faggots on 4chan circulated it after Robin's death claiming it was him, but it quickly got confirmed as a fake.
>>
>>18679087
All of this...
It is not real.
PLEASE tell me it's not real.
>>
>>18679233
but there was real pic from him. where you see him lie. you see the upper body too.
>>
>>18679410
What? Have you never heard of Chris Chan?
>>
File: 07e.gif (308KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
07e.gif
308KB, 400x225px
>>18679410
>he doesn't know about Chris-chan

I mean, I know it's old, but this is like being into sci-fi and not knowing about Star Wars.
>>
>>18679440
>>18679441
The horrific image of "sonichu" looks familiar, and I've heard the name "Chris-chan" before, but no, I never took the time to search for him.
And now I wish I've never clicked that link....
>>
>>18676685
The Apprentice wasn't bad.
>>
>>18677285
*CNN
>>
>Robin Williams.
>Bipolar.
>Phaggot.
>>
>>18676685
Jonathan Winters really was in the loony bin
>>
>>18678046
I think any big name hollywood movie would fall into the pedophile one anyway
>>
>>18680067
>media*
>>
>>18679518
I'm genuinely amazed that you've never heard of this guy. How? He's arguably the most famous trainwreck online.
>>
>>18679518

Guess how I know you're a newfag
>>
>>18683934
Been here since 2013.
In /b/ since 2011.
Keep calling names, big boy. That proves you are tough.
>>
ya a lot of celebrities get sequestered in mental asylums, it's generally considered a very embarassing and taboo subject
>>
>>18676685
The guy who made Danger Man and the Prisoner.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.