[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ufo and alien edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: Roswell3-288522.jpg (30KB, 590x440px) Image search: [Google]
Roswell3-288522.jpg
30KB, 590x440px
anyone have ufo, alien, or other related stories or sightings.
https://youtu.be/iQH11GW7w8Q
>>
File: Roswell3-288522-picsay.jpg (103KB, 590x440px) Image search: [Google]
Roswell3-288522-picsay.jpg
103KB, 590x440px
>>18647065
>>
File: alien.png (153KB, 359x353px) Image search: [Google]
alien.png
153KB, 359x353px
>>18647901
>>
File: 2015883.jpg (92KB, 755x1023px) Image search: [Google]
2015883.jpg
92KB, 755x1023px
>>
>>18647065
I sometimes try to talk with aliens telepathically before I go to sleep. Sometimes I hear some voice say my name and they don't sound like that inner voice I usually have when I think. I usually get very excited that I hear my name that I lose the connection and then get sad afterwards because I can't reconnect. :(
>>
>>18647065
I banged an alien once. Well I thought it was an alien. Turned out it was just a bitch with downs syndrome.
>>
>>18648027
>I banged an alien once. Well I thought it was an alien. Turned out it was just a bitch with downs syndrome.

Anon has to take what he can get.
>>
>>18648027
>>
>>18648001
That's called schizophrenia.
>>
>>18648276
I don't mean to spook you. And it sounds like you have a pretty good mental defense mechanisms against anything you don't want to believe--just deny its reality, and say "That's called schizophrenia." So, I think you may be ready to consider this.

However, we're living in a technological era, where sounds are sent from point A, to point B, on the regular. You probably have such device yourself, called a "phone." It's short for telephone, meaning sounds, at a great distance.

Is it really still so farfetched to suppose that there might exist a way, to project a sound from point A, to point B? And that point B might be another person? Really?

Remember, telephones exist. Those are a device that do that thing, so we know the concept is possible.

Do you still need to be holding a piece of plastic up to your face, to give yourself permission to believe that the sounds you're hearing in that moment originated from somewhere else? If so, if the idea of sounds traveling distantly from point A to point B makes you feel paranoid, like a schizophrenic would, then by all means, feel free to label this post I'm presenting as "That's called schizophrenia," and therefor disqualify this aspect of reality, from your perception.

I won't hold it against you.
>>
This one alien helps me do lawns for real cheap. Not a bad guy desu.
>>
File: 1288651502007.jpg (117KB, 832x644px) Image search: [Google]
1288651502007.jpg
117KB, 832x644px
>>
Real talk though the last two nights I've hard sleep paralysis where I've had to throw myself off my bed. Tonight I heard an audible beep before passing out for a bit. Then the "dream" happened. I think I'm making contact /x/!
>>
File: 1487459161851.jpg (103KB, 764x546px) Image search: [Google]
1487459161851.jpg
103KB, 764x546px
>>18647065
is this enough jpg?
>>
>>18648276
r00d d00d
>>
>>18647065
I'm an alien. Since Trump, ICE and DHS are looking for me but i'm well hidden here at S4. I really don't want to go back to Zeta Reticuli. If I go back I have to face my father and he's on the elders council. He knows I crashed the family ship in '47 and my failure caused him great embarrassment among the lizard people... if I return he will surely beat me with a set of jumper cables until my eyes turn white.
>>
>>18648781
Kek
>be you
>a pussyboi reticulian who cant into saucer and still gets beat with out dated wiring
>being this much pilot fail
>beint this much ancient
>being from anywhere near zeta ret
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.