[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serial Killers thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 292
Thread images: 40

Who is the most interesting Serial Killer? For me it's this guy.

>The Original Night Stalker is a media epithet for an unidentified serial killer and rapist who committed 50 rapes in Northern California and murdered twelve people in Southern California from 1979 through 1986. Other monikers include The East Area Rapist, The Diamond Knot Killer, and since 2013, he has also been referred to as The Golden State Killer

>The Sacramento East Area Rapist is believed to have started as a prolific burglar, only later graduating to rape. His initial modus operandi was to stalk middle class neighborhoods at night looking for women who lived in single-story homes, generally located near a school, creek, or other open space that afforded a quick escape. He was spotted on a number of occasions, but sprinted away upon detection. On one occasion, a youth who closely pursued him was shot and seriously wounded. Most victims had seen or heard a prowler on their property before the attacks, and many had suffered break-ins. Police believed the offender had a pattern of using extensive reconnaissance on several homes in a targeted neighborhood before selecting one for attack. As part of his surveillance, the stalker was also known to call victims both before and after the night of the attack, sometimes hanging up, sometimes pretending to have the wrong number, and sometimes (in calls placed after the attack) threatening them. In one of these messages which was recorded by the victim in January 1978 the stalker repeats, "Gonna kill you."
>>
>>18639567
>Although he originally targeted women either alone in their homes or with children, he later came to prefer attacking couples instead. His standard procedure was to break in and awaken the occupants, threatening them with a handgun. Victims were generally bound with ligatures that the criminal brought to the crime scene, often blindfolding and/or gagging them with towels taken from the residence that he had carefully cut into strips. The female victim was made to tie up her male companion with bootlaces before being tied up herself. In many cases, these bindings were made so tightly that the victims had no feeling in their hands for hours after they were untied. He would then separate the couple, often stacking dishes on the back of the male, and telling him that if he heard the dishes rattle he would kill everyone in the house. The intruder at times spent hours in the home, ransacking closets and drawers, eating food in the kitchen, and coming back to utter more threats to the victims, who were often unsure as to whether he was still in the home. The perpetrator was believed to use a bicycle to travel to and from his car, and also made extensive use of parks, school yards, creek beds, and other open spaces that allowed him to stay off the street.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_Night_Stalker
>>
His phone calls are fucking terrifying.
>>
I've always found Albert Fish fascinating as hell..
>When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down stairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mama. First I stripped her naked. How she did kick – bite and scratch. I choked her to death then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms, cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not fuck her, though, I could of had I wished. She died a virgin.
>>
>>18639658
He is the only one to actually make me angry and have feels.

Also, he stuck nails in his balls and dick and ass...
>>
>>18639658
that guy was a real jerk
>>
Ed Gein
>>
File: IMG_1804.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1804.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
The Green River Killer, Gary Ridgway.

>guy has possible mother issues
>joins Navy
>fucks whore while on shore leave in Phillipines
>gets dick drip
>continues visiting hookers after leaving Navy
>gets gf, marries her, she cheats on him, gets cut about it even though he had been visiting sloots
>starts killing spree
>gets another missus
>also gets arrested for picking up slots
>let go with fine
>killing spree continues
>2nd wife leaves him
>somehow gets another wife, even though possibly full Autistic
>kill kill kill kill kill some more
>cops arrest him AGAIN for picking up sloots, let go with fine yet again
>ends up with 48 confirmed kills
>cops finally get their shit together, find out some victims have a VERY specific type of paint particle on them
>oh look, it happens to come from Kenworth factory, where Ridgway happens to work
>pleads guilty to 48 confirmed kills
>manages to not get death penalty by helping cops
>possibility that he killed up to a total of 150+ women, mainly whores and street kids
>got away with it for 25+ years, only thing that gave it away was paint particles, that only Kenworth manufactured
>dude was simple as fuck, but managed to win for 25+ years

According to the book written by his defence lawyer, guy was possibly full retard too, but STILL managed to go on and get a pretty decent high score.

I mean, just look at the bloke. Guy looks like a little fucken nobody, and still managed to rack the kills up.
>>
Israel keyes.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Keyes
>>
>>18639681
correction, needles

Needles literally lodged inside up his urethra while he was alive for who knows how long
>>
>>18642027
>I mean, just look at the bloke. Guy looks like a little fucken nobody, and still managed to rack the kills up.

The banality of evil.
>>
>>18642027
His kills went down with his third wife and they were apparently pretty happy together.

I believe he stabbed a little boy in the stomach as a teenager but I don't think the boy died.
>>
>>18639567
Low-profile pros like Shipman are my favourites. Also Ian Brady, for writing "Gates of Janus" and spitting in society's collective face.

BTW I've seen a Bundy doppelganger recently. The same trademark smile, identical facial features... a creepy experience, to say the lest.
>>
>>18644005
You know Bundy had a kid right? Could be him.
>>
>>18644046
Bundy had a little girl not a son tho right?
>>
David Parker Ray?
>>
>>18644046

Bundy is one of the most well known killers out there, so it's probably someone who wants to copy someone they view as an idol or master of the craft.

Probably not his spawn, higher chance it's someone who visits /x/. Like someone in this thread.
>>
>>18642027
WTF are you on about "just look at the bloke"?

That motherfucker could live and work next to you and his appearence wouldn't give shit away. Hell, if his lawyer were to be believed you'd probably just write him off as just some regular Hank Hill, whitest white guy ever, contender for most boring mother fucker ever, wanna be who's a bit of a dunce.

You'd never know you were working next to a son of a bitch who's walking around with a higher kill streak than most people see in combat zones.
>>
>>18639567
Zodiac killer
>>
>>18644104
>>18644104
>>
>>18639567

The serial killer in that forest in Japan which makes all his kills look like suicides.
>>
>>18644111
>>18644111
This

Ridgway always gets mocked but he managed to seem/be like a harmless nobody and live in a "pro-social" manner (holding down long term job and marriages that had some lasting power to them) unlike a lot of ppl w/ ASPD who go from job to job and are in and out of jail all the time for decades... and killed and killed and killed throughout all of it.
>>
>>18639567
jack the ripper. he has escaped hell and come back as btk, zodiac and finally caught as the hill side strangler. it was part of the deal he made with the devil. as long as he doesnt get caught and kills at least 5 people he gets another chance at life each time

it should be noted a few of his kills were not credited to him officially

some faggot looking for a book deal claims credit for btk. the government went along with it to try to lure the real one out. he died long ago
>>
File: eye040404.jpg (66KB, 756x991px) Image search: [Google]
eye040404.jpg
66KB, 756x991px
>>18644174
>>
>>18639744
>>18639681
why are you hatin on my boy? he had a really good taste
>>
>>18644224
He's just too wack

Like, Original Night Stalker is pure terror and nothing "gross" (like no necrophilia or whatever) but then you hear he apparently had a micro-micro-penis so the "cool edgy" factor goes down a bit.

I actually kinda like Ridgway desu
>>
The axeman of new orleans? Anyone? He was one of the 2 good things about the 3rd season of AHS,( the other being Taissa Farmiga killing people with her vagina).
>>
File: SAVE ME.jpg (7KB, 118x215px) Image search: [Google]
SAVE ME.jpg
7KB, 118x215px
>tfw Bundy was intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor but had a glaringly obvious unibrow that makes him instantly intolerable
>>
>>18644248
Is that show any good? The seasons' intro look cool but the show itself seem autistic and lame
>>
>>18644264
Season 1 was really good.. it was like I watched 13 secondsof the first episode and i was hooked, and watched the whole thing in one sitting.
Season 2 and 4 are fucking brilliant.
Season 3 and 6 are pretty terrible
Season 5 is okayish, because Evan Peters is a great actor, and Lady Gaga is a better actress than musician.
>>
File: my friend dahmer.jpg (290KB, 941x1456px) Image search: [Google]
my friend dahmer.jpg
290KB, 941x1456px
Anyone read it? It was pretty good
>>
>>18644277
>Lady Gaga is a better actress than musician.
omg lol
>>
>>18644174
Old pasta reposted all the time
>>
Colombine shooters
>>
>>18644280
It's a shameless cash in, and not all that interesting beyond whole "I wasn't _really_ friends with Dahmer I just used to hang around with him a whole lot" psychological aspect of the author. I wonder if he realizes he draws himself to look very similar to Dahner too.

>>18644168
How many serial killers have autism do you think?
>>
>>18644111

Actually, several of his co-workers were so suspicious of him that they called him Green River Gary behind his back before he was arrested.
>>
File: RichardTrentonChase.jpg (9KB, 173x186px) Image search: [Google]
RichardTrentonChase.jpg
9KB, 173x186px
Richard Chase- guy was cuckoo Mcgillicuddy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Chase
>>
>>18644280
I loved it
>>
>>18644586
Yeah he's the worst
>>
>>18644224
>>18639744
It's a Norm MacDonald reference, he did a bit on this guy
>>
>>18644586
>Chase granted a series of interviews with Robert Ressler, during which he spoke of his fears of Nazis and UFOs, claiming that although he had killed, it was not his fault; he had been forced to kill to keep himself alive, which he believed any person would do. He asked Ressler to give him access to a radar gun, with which he could apprehend the Nazi UFOs, so that the Nazis could stand trial for the murders. He also handed Ressler a large amount of macaroni and cheese, which he had been hoarding in his pants pockets, believing that the prison officials were in league with the Nazis and attempting to kill him with poisoned food.
>>
Zodiac david berkowitz and rich kuklinski
>>
>>18644712
if he was born today he would of probably just ended up as an imageboard shitposter on 4chan
>>
>>18644149
Underrated post
>>
>>18639567
Why didn't he do anything between 1981 and 1986? What would cause him to stop?
>>
>>18645679
He heard video killed the radio star and realized no massacre could match what TV was doing to music.
>>
>>18644005

>Bundy Doppelgänger

ayyyy did you get his digits tho?
>>
>>18644280

There's a movie version coming out that was filmed in Dahmer's childhood home. The guy playing Dahmer looks exactly like the man himself. Looks really good

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Friend_Dahmer_(film)
>>
>>18639567

You forgot to mention that ONS has a baby dick.
Srsly. A microdick.

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/10/31/unsolved-californias-east-area-rapist-remains-at-large/
>>
>>18645886
>has microdick
>"east-area-rapist-remains-at-large"
top kek
>>
>>18645913

From the article:
>But there is one very small detail in the case books. and for lack of a better way to say it, the suspect has an "extremely small penis," according to reports from victims.
>>
File: CreepyChan3.jpg (27KB, 383x599px) Image search: [Google]
CreepyChan3.jpg
27KB, 383x599px
>>18644712
>literally spilling spaghetti irl
ourguy
>>
>>18645807
oh you
>>
File: moot.png (273KB, 376x507px) Image search: [Google]
moot.png
273KB, 376x507px
>>
File: 10!132118b .jpg (31KB, 302x412px) Image search: [Google]
10!132118b .jpg
31KB, 302x412px
>>18647887
>>
File: 1.gif (504KB, 466x446px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
504KB, 466x446px
>>
>>18644280
>those noses
did a jew make this?
>>
File: 1475089046838.gif (760KB, 182x182px) Image search: [Google]
1475089046838.gif
760KB, 182x182px
>>18644712
>He also handed Ressler a large amount of macaroni and cheese, which he had been hoarding in his pants pockets
My fucking sides left orbit to join the Nazi UFOs when I read that bit
>>
File: pasta_nightmare.jpg (190KB, 595x398px) Image search: [Google]
pasta_nightmare.jpg
190KB, 595x398px
>>18648203
>>
File: df949943fs.jpg (2KB, 72x78px) Image search: [Google]
df949943fs.jpg
2KB, 72x78px
>>
Nathaniel Bar Jonah
>>
File: webm for ants.webm (69KB, 100x42px) Image search: [Google]
webm for ants.webm
69KB, 100x42px
>>18648210
>>
File: received_1234755763268389.jpg (31KB, 480x500px) Image search: [Google]
received_1234755763268389.jpg
31KB, 480x500px
>>18642027
In court
>>
>>18644461
IRL he looked like JD but brunet and dorkier, in the comic he doesn't look like Dahmer or himself at all and I think it's a way to dissociate. Also idk I think the book had a really great new perspective on Dahmer and was pretty enjoyable. Also nobody wants to really claim to be best friends with a cannibal
>>
John Wayne Gacy had accomplices who were never caught/stopped.
>>
>>18648351
Gary was the one who killed them but their families created them. Where were they when Gary was rutting into their children's bodies then killing them?
>>
File: Dylann_Roof_mugshot.jpg (10KB, 220x258px) Image search: [Google]
Dylann_Roof_mugshot.jpg
10KB, 220x258px
>>18639567
daddy?
>>
>>18639567
The East Area Rapist looks young as fuck. Was there ever an age profile of him?
>>
>>18649708
Most seem to think he was really young. Maybe just a teenager when he started.
>>
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks....
>>
>>18639567
looks like podesta desu and also like alex turner
>>
>>18644141
https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/35zici/was_zodiac_as_serial_killer_a_hoax_as_the_actual/
Listen those podcast to get new interesting view on zodiac.
>>
>>18644280
anyone have a .pdf of this?
>>
>>18644280

I read an interview with this author and he said, "When I first heard one of my old friends turned out to be a serial killer, Dahmer was actually my second guess."
>>
>>18642027
it's a shame how little people care about prostitutes. this isn't a goof, it genuinely saddens me that just cause some people are so fucked financially they have to screw for money people don't care if they're brutally murdered
>>
>>18650481
Top kek
>>
>>18644234
woah, he had a micro-hong? imma need a source if you please
>>
>>18651923

It's usually more about feeding a drug addiction than not being able to find a job flipping burgers.
>>
>>18651923
>the single-mother-can't-catch-a-break meme
>>
File: 18tk6e24knm8sjpg[1].jpg (68KB, 800x483px) Image search: [Google]
18tk6e24knm8sjpg[1].jpg
68KB, 800x483px
HH Holmes

Too bad the movie they're making will make him mainstream - but I would like it if there was more general interest in the World's Fairs.
>>
>>18651939

There's a source earlier in the thread you illiterate sumbitch.

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/10/31/unsolved-californias-east-area-rapist-remains-at-large/
>But there is one very small detail in the case books. and for lack of a better way to say it, the suspect has an "extremely small penis," according to reports from victims.

Or you could literally fucking google it. One of the alternate nicknames for ONS is the Baby Dick Killer, kek
>>
>>18644084
UGH stop assigning gender
>>
>>18652441

fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>18651683
bad
>>
>>18652429
this is a lie the police put out there to try to make him angry so he'd fuck up or mail them dick pics or angry letters to give them a better chance to catch him

it dident work, obvs
>>
>>18652501

newp
http://altereddimensions.net/2016/golden-state-killer-east-area-rapist-california-serial-killer
>After one woman tried to complement him on his sexual prowess (in an attempt to befriend him and earn his trust), he stopped the attack and told her that he had never been told that before. He said women usually made fun of him “because he was small”

http://www.thequesterfiles.com/night_predator_files_--_case_o.html
> He had a very distinguishing yet indelicate feature— a micro penis. It was like a roll of dime

ONS had a tiny little penis. Allegedly a victim reported feeling no pain because he was so small, and the usual abrasions were often not present.
>>
Ted Bundy did nothing wrong
>>
>>18651923
Grow some balls you cuck.
>>
>>18652665

zip it up, anon, your virginity is showing
>>
>>18646820
Thanx anon.
>>
>>18652670
Tell me I'm wrong anon? You're a cuck and you know it. Nobody made them become prostitutes and you're a faggot for caring so much.
>>
>>18652698

>not disputing your virgin status

kek. jesus christ you're an embarrassment
>>
>>18652705
Your mother.
>>
>>18642027
How the fuck can the cops be so retarded?
>>
>>18648805
Shut the fuck up, Gary.
>>
>>18652712

at least my mother has had sex
>>
>>18652744
I bet she isn't very pleasant to look at tho.
>>
>>18651923
Well, prostitutes don't really care about anyone, they're social outcasts because they left their communities. Also they chose that life because it was the easiest to make money instead of making an effort.
>>
Don't know his name but he killed dozens of prostitutes in the back of his 18 wheeler and meat hooked the corpses.

Funny thing is he also killed two pedophiles, and said how disgusted he was of people who abused children.
>>
>>18652782
Well, one could look at our world potentially like it's a slaughterhouse.

Things get butchered there, sometimes they die of some sickness, some die because they get killed. Everyone knows slaughterhouses have employees there that kill. One could hate the workers who kill but that's their job. Or one could hate those who hate slaughterhouses yet keep sending things there to get slaughtered.

Sounds like he hated the origin of what causes people to be fucked up sexually, often that translates into promiscuity and even prostitution. Ya know, in addition to hating the prostitutes themselves.
>>
>>18652753
Yeah, they should've pulled themselves by dem bootstraps, amirite?
>>
>>18644586
my nigger.
I read a book about serial killers in 1999, this was my favorite story. I must have reread it 10 times because some parts are so fucking crazy, its hard to believe. At one point if I remember correctly, he throws a cardboard box full of chopped up baby at the cops. He would ring the doorbell of a random person and go full Brutal DOOM on the armed only with a .22 pistol and a knife, store their blood and organs.

They just dont make serial killers like they did in the 70s. It was a golden era for them, a perfect storm of new-age hippy relgions, LSD, returning Vietnam vets, nihlism broght on by a recession and a failed war and ongoing cold war, all with a lack of cell phones, security cameras, internet, etc. All while a lot of police departments didnt shoot or arrest people at the drop of a hat.
>>
>>18653256
Damn, anon, do you remember the title?
>>
>>18653256
also lead in gasoline and housepaint causes more agression
>>
>>18652750
sickest burn in this whole thread damn
>>
anyone tried writing to a serial killer?
>>
>>18644111

That was the whole point, guy was a simple fucker, but still managed to go stealth mode, even when arrested twice before.
>>
>>18639567
Could have been your mother this guy raped.
You think it's a joke. Maybe one day you get a drill bit up your butt and see how funny you think it is then. However it happens, you'll be understanding after it happens: maybe after you die early you come back as a girl. Other guys same as you laugh at you, until your pain so bad you suicide.
Anyway, say what you want: I'm honored not to be you, make fun your own mother's rape.
>>
>>18655322
What the fuck are you talking about... you need to go speak to someone certified instead of shitposting/projecting on /x/.
>>
>>18648795
Gacy has a bunch of weird little nuances such as a few victims turning up alive years later after running away from home and being presumed dead. One used to mow his lawn and commented that they were glad they never went inside the house.

HOWEVER it's weird that they ran away and never thought to tell their loved ones that Gacy hadn't murdered them. You would have to imagine that a bunch of kids were super pissed at their parents over something for that. But nothing so serious that when they turn up years later they don't tell the world whatever terrible crap caused it.

In other news it does happen fairly regularly that teens become enthralled by serial killers, and sometimes help pedo ones lure kids. Not that that would be relevant to above.
>>
Pee Wee Gaskins. Google it
>>
>>18642976
There are some x rays from when he got captured where he's like a fucking pin cushion. He used to stuff cotton drenched in lighterfluid up his ass to and light it on fire. Even engage his kids in that shit, have them hit him with a spiked plank and shit. Fuck man.
>>
>>18644277
Most accurate shit I've seen, nice man
>>
>>18644327
Mass, not serial
>>
>>18648210
>for ants
>>
>>18639567
AGREED!!!! <3

Love how me made the husbands watch with the stacks of plates on their backs so they couldnt move or hed know.

Also how the guy at the public meeting on the OG night stalker said "how could a man let him do that to his wife".... and HE ended up as the next victim! hahahaha
>>
Anyone got tips for movies (preferably documentaries) on serial killers? Just finished watching "The Jeffrey Dahmer Files", it was pretty good.
>>
File: 1473692518097.gif (2MB, 389x279px) Image search: [Google]
1473692518097.gif
2MB, 389x279px
>>18655568
>While incarcerated in the high security block at the South Carolina Correctional Institution, Gaskins killed a death row inmate named Rudolph Tyner, who had received his sentence for killing an elderly couple named Bill and Myrtle Moon during a bungled armed robbery of the store they owned in the Burgess community. Gaskins was hired to commit this murder by Tony Cimo, son of Myrtle Moon. Gaskins initially made several unsuccessful attempts to kill Tyner by lacing his food and drink with poison before he opted to use explosives to kill him. To accomplish this, Gaskins rigged a device similar to a portable radio in Tyner's death row cell and told Tyner this would allow them to "communicate between cells".[14] When Tyner followed Gaskins' instructions to hold a speaker (laden with C-4 plastic explosive, unbeknown to him) to his ear at an agreed time, Gaskins detonated the explosives from his cell and killed Tyner.[13] Gaskins later said, "The last thing he [Tyner] heard was me laughing." Gaskins was tried for the murder of Rudolph Tyner and sentenced to death.

holy kek
>>
>>18639567

>Original Night Stalker
>Original

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>18657991
idk if it's on netflix still but cnn crimes of the century was good.
>>
File: Cereal killers_Julien Bizat.jpg (316KB, 1164x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Cereal killers_Julien Bizat.jpg
316KB, 1164x1600px
>>
>>18658779
it means that ya gotta pick one (1) snappy name for a killer and stick with it unless you want more "Original Clown Killer" etc
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 710x511px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 710x511px
>>18644461
I've always thought Edmund Kemper might be on the spectrum. The brilliant end, though. The only serial killer I'd ever like to chat with, because there's more to him than his killing self; he has an interesting, thoughtful personality. Creative and funny also--genuinely funny. Batshit crazy, but very aware of it.
>>
>>18639576
They are serious nightmare material. Especially as he was never caught. I knew an ex-cop who worked a couple of those cases. Said they gave him a nervous crackup.
>>
>>18652441
TWO (2) GENDERS
>>
The most interesting serial killer is me
Shame none of you have heard of me yet.
>>
>>18658779
Did they retroactively assign him this nickname after /our guy/ Ramirez became well-known?
>>
File: 1479034325100.jpg (4KB, 160x180px) Image search: [Google]
1479034325100.jpg
4KB, 160x180px
this psycho killer right the fuck here don't wanna cross paths with this mad man
>>
>>18639576
Link to the phone calls?
>>
>>18662334
https://youtu.be/pNu_Cau99cs
Ray's not here man.
>>
>>18652728
Serial killers were thought to be a myth for most of history.
>>
>>18662255
KEK
>>
>>18639567
Also, as far as interesting... Probably the Zodiac. Everyone else is just a fucking perv. Nothing that interesting.
>>
File: 1381457785902.jpg (45KB, 569x510px) Image search: [Google]
1381457785902.jpg
45KB, 569x510px
>>18639658
>She died a virgin.
>>
>>18662574
Not really, half-virgin.
That was sexual cannibalism she experienced.
>>
File: primary_large4.jpg (5KB, 120x150px) Image search: [Google]
primary_large4.jpg
5KB, 120x150px
Zodiac killer most certainly
>>
>>18662208
ramirez is NOT /ourguy/
>>
File: 85b7b4d65db757886b0cf26afc814cb6.jpg (103KB, 564x1194px) Image search: [Google]
85b7b4d65db757886b0cf26afc814cb6.jpg
103KB, 564x1194px
>>18662450
>>18662450
>>18662450
>>18662450
ALL RIGHT

Someone explain this shit to me. Even if one is pretty ignorant of history or science it's obvious sometimes people like/want/need to be aggressive and kill. Everything living kills directly or by proxy.

So... why would it be some completely crazy, unfathomable idea that there's someone out there who just likes to kill for the sake of it? How on earth was this a totally mind blowing concept up until about the 1980's??

I don't think people today are a different breed from those in the past but it just seems so odd to me that this kind of pathology was not even considered or instantly dismissed.

SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS SHIT
>>
>>18665594
>How on earth was this a totally mind blowing concept up until about the 1980's??
This is an 18+ site buddy
>>
>>18662574
His oldest confirmed victim was like 10 or something too.

I found cannibal cafe a little weirder since they had talk similar to that but about teenagers. So presumably people going "I know this girl saving herself for marriage, and will kidnap her for you to eat" type shit.
>>
>>18662208
>>18665578
I thought it was agreed upon that the Dnepropetrovsk maniacs are /ourguys/

Considering they uploaded their videos and posted them on /b/
>>
>>18658779
Because he committed crimes in two main areas, the first ones earned him the nickname "east area rapist". His later ones were in another part of the state and they occurred before Richard Ramirez, who had come to be known as "the night stalker" started committing his crimes. They didn't connect east area rapists two sets of crime sprees until way later and it was then that he earned the nickname "original night stalker", since they were similar to, and before, what Ramirez, who also operated in California, was doing. So now he is referred to as EAR/ONS for the two separate nicknames
>>
>>18642027
He's no Willie Picton.
>>
>>18670021
this. picton ia absolutely sickening. the story is like the script from an 80s B horror movie.
>>
>>18670021
Canada has some unique serial killers
>>
>>18648351
wow rude
>>
>>18670177
Picton was a pretty cool guy desu. Threw some sick parties.

I'm talking like 400 people at the farm at least once a month. Mostly bikers.

People just hate him because he was hoggin all the girls.
>>
>>18662574
literally me
>>
>>18653256
Operation phoenix and mk ultra anon.
>>
>>18665594
Its a complex false flag event spanning years. Read programmed to kill.
>>
>>18644149
>in that forest
I think he acts on the entire country
>>
>>18644258
>intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor
just like me then
>>
>>18644277
>>18656408
1 is good, 2 is great. 3 - 6 are dog shit. I cant believe you actually called 4 brilliant. You must be a teenage girl.
>>
>>18653241
Yeah.
>>
>>18670758

you twisted fucking cyclepath you
>>
H. H. Holmes.

while American were reading about that pussy Jack the Ripper overseas, they had no idea they had this motherfucker doing worse right at home.

Mothefucker built a goddamn death building with secret rooms, staircases and hallways that lead to nowhere, secret garbage chutes to dispose of bodies to his basement, where he would prepare the skelletons which he would then sell to the scientific community, he had poisonous gas rooms.

And he rented rooms in this building to people who had no idea what was going on around them. He usually targeted tourists, especially to the World's Fair, they would need somewhere to stay and he would recommend his "hotel". Nobody knew they went there, so nobody would ever come looking for them.
>>
>>18670819
This doesn't really work with women, they don't have the full mental capacity of men and are basically children in adult's bodies. If a woman doesn't marry it's very very unlikely that she'll have a good life.
>>
>>18642027
A family friends mother was killed by this fucker.
>>
>>18670849
>>18670758
I'm also proud of my power.
>>
>>18660502
"I got a fire mixtape about to drop. How's this pose for the album cover?"

*squats*
>>
Susan Atkins was the worst of the bunch
>>
>>18652570
The first one sounds almost comical to be honest.... like mid-rape he stops and states something like "You know what, you appreciate this, you understand the work I put into this and... god I feel like such a dick now..."
>>
>>18670892
So how is incel life treating you
>>
>>18671345
Was she a hooker?
>>
>>18671399
BRAAPPPP
>>
>>18658456
absolutely mad
>>
>>18662769
Podesta
>>
>>18651942
>>18651923
This, every hooker I've ever met was fuelling a drug addiction.
(Never fucked one, was a junkie in my early 20's and knew some as friends)
>>
The bois
Special mentions to Ed Gein
>>
>>18671345

Either you're family friends mother was a hooker, or you're talking shit.

I'll go with the latter.
>>
>>18651923
>not just getting a fucking job, working hard, and budgeting properly instead of spending your whole income one drug addictions
There is literally no reason to pity them
They chose that shit themselves and if they suffer consequences for their own poor choices thats darwinism at work
>>
>>18662018
timestamp your dick next to a victim's face
>>
>>18674497
They were mass murderers, not serial killers. I am fairly to be called a serial killer requires multiple events.
>>
>>18677605
or more aptly called "spree killers"
>>
>>18652444
Did you just assume xzhe's board?!?!?!
>>
>>18670021
>In a videotaped recording played for the jury, Pickton claimed to have attached the dildo to his weapon as a makeshift silencer.[18]
>>
>>18678731
that's wrong on levels.
>>
There's not much info at the moment since I think it's still an ongoing case(?) but I personally suspect Peter Scully was a serial killer who killed more people than the girl they found in his house.
It's mostly an interesting story at this point just because of the amount of mystery it's shrouded in, nobody seems to know jack shit about him.
>>
>>18639567
Dean Cohrll is probably the creepiest serial killer. Something about getting 2 'normal' straight kids to lure their friends to a strange homosexual serial killer is unnerving
>>
>>18655568
Read his book on a fight. Pretty interesting, but hard to pick out the lies.
>>
>>18639576
I thought he sounded like a teenager doing a prank call and trying to talk low and through clenched teeth because his parents were in the next room.
>>
>>18678979

I'll go the other way, and say quite a few people know plenty about him, they're just saying fuck all about him, or have gone dark, because they don't wanna end up in prison/a shallow grave, like Scully will soon enough.

Most of the people that know him, or have been involved with him, would have gone off the grid when word of his arrest got out, or would have been rounded up in raids when Scully got done.
>>
>>18679047
>That feeling of doubt you get when helping your older friend stretch saran wrap over his torture rack to catch the fear-induced piss and shit from the kids he's raping and castrating
I just don't know sometimes about ol' Dean-o...
>>
>>18671362
PERFECTLY
HEALTHY
ARCANINE
>>
Is there any female serial killers?
>>
>>18675072
Everyone I've met irl with this opinion works in a family business and couldn't cut it in a normal job.
>>
>>18662255
how can we allow domestic terrorists like him to continue to live in america????
>>
File: images (14).jpg (16KB, 383x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (14).jpg
16KB, 383x384px
>>18685244
A fucking madman if you ask me.
>>
>>18662255
Zodiac Sam needs to be stopped!
>>
I wonder when serial killers who evade capture decide it's time to stop?

I mean they go on sprees that last years or even decades then just get bored and resume a normal life? Weird to think there are a small group of people out there who just used to kill people as a hobby.
>>
>>18642027

The thing the Police don't want you to know is that they are just human, like you and me.

The reason most serial killers get caught is because they get too cocky or bold. This guy may have been retarded but he just did the same thing over and over for years.

>Pick up hooker he's never met before
>Kill
>Dump
>Dead body with no connection to him

The fact that he was retarded and not one of these grandiose types of killers is why he evaded capture for so long. He didn't pull some insanely retarded and brazen shit like Dahmer or Bundy.
>>
>>18685133
Juana Barraza, Mexican serial killer who killed old ladies
>>
>>18667977

No they didn't you fucking newfag.

a single video of theirs leaked well after they were caught. Fucking tool trying to look all cool.
>>
>>18685133
ofc a whole lot of nurses who perform "euthanasia"
>>
>>18685546
When they've got their lives together they don't kill as often and some just stop when the thing that made them kill is out of their system
>>
>>18654152
The way you type is irritating as fuck and I don't know why.
>>
>>18660502
>>18644461
It seems like at least some related symptoms aren't uncommon. Listening to descriptions of the Zodiac speaking it sounded like they had echolalia too btw.

I guess something not quite normal should be expected.
>>
>>18644258
I'm literally Bundy
>>
>>18651857
I will give it to you if you post proof that you have purchased a physical copy.
>>
>>18660502
That mother fucker is six foot nine
>>
>>18650481
Aybet that you look good on t'danceflor
>>
>>18658779
The new originals
>>
File: 1449111260010.png (281KB, 588x378px) Image search: [Google]
1449111260010.png
281KB, 588x378px
>>18662255
did they ever catch this bastard?
>>
>>18665594
>How on earth was this a totally mind blowing concept up until about the 1980's??
Serial killers always existed, but back then there was no TV to talk about them. They got progressively more "popular" in the 60s to the 80s, as they were highly mediatized. Nowadays we barely have any, since our police intelligence is so good, you'd be lucky to get away after 2 murders, let alone one.
>>
>>18687709
are you high?
>>
>>18687118

It's, all, those, fucking, commas, mate.
>>
>>18678556

yeah, you can fuck off to the same place pal
>>
>>18687709
>Nowadays we barely have any, since our police intelligence is so good, you'd be lucky to get away after 2 murders, let alone one.

Anon, its a well accepted thought in law enforcement that there are roughly 10-20 active serial killers in the USA at any given time.
>>
>>18644734
cucklinski was a hack. he only killed homeless ppl. never was a hitman for his mob boss
>>
>>18652310
i thought the movie was going to be about both. kinda like gangs and new york
>>
>>18687709
There's thought to be a serial killer active in Arizona.
>>
>>18688057

It should be. The book divides its time fairly equally between Holmes and the Worlds Fair. I'm less than enthusiastic about DiCaprio playing Holmes, but excited to see the Murder Castle on film anyway
>>
>>18687709
You don't hear about unless they're killing pretty suburban white girls. Source: I was interning at a State Attorneys office while a serial killer was offing hookers and heard nothing in the media.
>>
>>18685133

Aileen Wournos.

Bitch was legit crazy as fuck. If she had a decent lawyer, she wouldn't have been fit to stand trial on the grounds of either insanity or mental incompetence.

YouTube her, and you will see how much of a nutcase she was.
>>
>>18685546

BTK stopped, and then got done because the dumb fuck let his ego get the better of him.

Not only that, but the retard was completely computer illiterate, and that's how the cops tracked him down eventually, because of a literal floppy disk.
>>
>>18655322
>maybe after you die early you come back as a girl

Oh my god yes please!!!!! xxxxx
>>
>>18687293
IQ of 145 too. So if you think that the difference between average and clinically retarded is 30 points, then that's the difference between someone quite bright and Kemper.
>>
>>18685133
* Jane Toppan - 30+ victims. Was a nurse that intentionally gave people lethal injections against their will, including family.
* Dorothea Puente - 9 confirmed victims, 6 others are unconfirmed. Rented out a place to druggies and the elderly before killing them.
* Juana Barraza - 24 confirmed victims, 25 others are unconfirmed. Specifically targeted the elderly and was mistaken for a transvestite, but was a professional wrestler.
* Aileen Wuronos - 7 victims. Targeted nothing but men and shot them dead while claiming it was rape attempts while she worked as a prostitute. Batshit insane.
>>
>>18653325
oh just seeing this comment. my mom checked it out at a library. I dont remember the title, something with serial killers in the title. it was also an unusually large book, like it was about a square foot to give space for big glossy pics of crime scenes.
>>
>>18685133
locusta was a serial killer in ancient rome
>>
File: 1439319593572.jpg (106KB, 800x433px) Image search: [Google]
1439319593572.jpg
106KB, 800x433px
You'd have to be pretty crafty to get away with serial killing in the 21st century, I think. These guys had it easy, killing people before modern forensics.
However, I'm from a relatively small town, which bolsters a meager police force. I remember thinking that it would be so easy to get away with murder there simply because the police would have no idea how to handle such a situation.
There was a happening once where an old man paid someone to kill his wife, despite the fact that they owned a sizable lake in which he could have just said she drowned in. He was caught through the metaphorical paper trail, all he had to do was make it look like an accident and the good-for-nothing cops would have thought nothing more. But that isn't a serial instance, I suppose.

Also, the other alternative is to drift from town to town and kill that way, but the issue of how you'd support yourself would become apparent.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>18691309

I think the feds typically get involved when an actual investigation is required
>>
>>18685133
Luis Garavito the "Angel of Death"
>>
Dahmer gets my vote. Guy had buckets full of dicks and tried making zombies using a power drill all in his apartment. WHOLE NUTHA LEVEL!!
>>
File: chikatiloaged22_1.jpg (11KB, 458x336px) Image search: [Google]
chikatiloaged22_1.jpg
11KB, 458x336px
Andrei Chikatilo.

Guy could only get hard when he was stabbing women and children to death. Killed 56 people. My fucking hero.
>>
>>18692412
>My fucking hero.

edgey
>>
>>18692412
Go to bed, kid.
>>
>>18644224
Nah. I'm thinking the victims he ate had really good taste
>>
File: eilot rodger.jpg (6KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
eilot rodger.jpg
6KB, 191x264px
This guy's manifesto is pretty interesting

my favorite part is when he try's to push some one of a roof because he got triggered but he failed and some one else pushed him off the roof and he act's like the victim
>>
>>18670606
>hoggin
>>
>>18662255
Makes sense, not much else to do after getting cucked out of a tv show.
>>
File: wellmemed.jpg (14KB, 410x261px) Image search: [Google]
wellmemed.jpg
14KB, 410x261px
>>18644234
>>18692751
Cool meme
>>
>>18693711
>"liking" serial killers and other defectives.

good job.
>>
>>18693725

>reading about interesting stuff

o I am laffin
>>
>>18693725
It wasn't me who you were replying to with the reddit buzzword
>>
File: arealjerk.jpg (13KB, 300x194px) Image search: [Google]
arealjerk.jpg
13KB, 300x194px
>>18639744
tell the folks at home what "shitposting" is
>>
>>18644174
>>
>>18652501
Go to bed baby dick killer
>>
>>18692412
>>18692821
Are these two related?
>>
>>18694527
yes
>>
>>18692821
this guy was a closet homo. someone should have showed him a trap thread on /gif/ and he would have been ok.
>>
File: 1487728487742.jpg (54KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1487728487742.jpg
54KB, 1024x683px
>>18652501
Rapes virgin.
Doesn't break hymen.
HFW
>>
>>18652570
Actually he said "people make fun of me because something happened to my face"
>>
>>18649708
Most thinks he was between 18-25.
>>
>>18639567
These are the things East Area Rapist said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/EARONS/comments/46ib74/things_earons_said_part_one_1976/

https://www.reddit.com/r/EARONS/comments/47aa7n/things_earons_said_part_two_1977/

https://www.reddit.com/r/EARONS/comments/490ezv/things_earons_said_part_three_1978/
>>
>>18691309
There's a BBC doc on iPlayer (and probs youtube) about the grindr killer who operated in London and had the victims' friends and family and even the coroner hounding the police to pull their finger out. It's called "how police missed the grindr killer" and the answer would have to be incredible levels of incompetence.

It could be homophobia. It could be that it's a conspiracy going up to the highest levels of government (would not surprise me, esp with the witness claims of the sheer amount of drugs and things he had, and a little that he's claimed he prostituted himself to and pimped for MPs). Either way the guy nearly got away with one of the laziest/stupidest set of murders I've ever heard of.
>>
>>18695631
>I knew when I saw you at the junior prom I had to fuck you

How does that not make it easier to catch him? Classmate or not it was obviously someone in attendance of her junior prom. Is there not a guest list or staff record?
>>
>>18695631
Sounds a lot like Trump
>>
>>18695631
Sounds a lot like Clinton (Bill).
>>
>>18695673
>>18696642
They did used to be close... and sometimes it was implied that an accomplice was there...

Could it be?
>>
>>18695670
Get in his head numbnuts. He was never there he is lying to seem more powerful. He is a creepy little rapist making creepy little rapey comments to creep out his victim and ruin what was possibly a nice memory for her
>>
>>18692412

From the wiki on him:

"Chikatilo also informed Kostoyev he had often tasted the blood of his victims,[154] to which he stated he "felt chills" and "shook all over." He also confessed to tearing at victims' genitalia, lips, nipples and tongues with his teeth. In several instances, Chikatilo would cut or bite off the tongue of his victim as he performed his eviscerations, then—either at or shortly after the point of death—run around the body as he held the tongue aloft in one hand.[155] Although he also admitted that he had chewed upon the excised uterus of his female victims and the testicles of his male victims, he stated he had later discarded these body parts. Nonetheless, Chikatilo did confess to having swallowed the nipples of some of his victims."

Seriously, what the fuck?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrei_Chikatilo#Chikatilo.27s_confession
>>
Any comfy serial killer documentaries where I can enjoy how fucked up in the head these people are?
>>
>>18697489
well that seems like an awful lot of conjecture
>>
>>18697557
Real Detective is a cool show. Not True Detective, everyone always corrects me when i recommend real detective and I always assure them it's a different show.

It's not always a serial killer but there's a few epsiodes that are. It's a show where they mix a documentary with the real people who were there with dramatic recreations, and for once, the acting and direction is actually very good. Each one is like a fairly decent movie mixed with an extremely interesting documentary. I'd specifically recommend the last episode of the first season, which deals with Nathaniel Bar-Jonah, a child murderer and cannibal.
>>
Robert Pickton

>him and his brother converted their slowly declining pig farm into a non profit organization place to host parties and gatherings
> he admitted to have killed 49 women. Most of them prostitutes from Vancouver.

Anyone familiar with the highway of tears in British Columbia Canada? It's in reference to highway 16 in my area.

It's like a compilation of serial killings/missing ads involving female hitch hikers

It could be one sick fuck doing it. It could be multiple people doing all these killings with the same idea in mind. Are there any infamous or famous instances like that in your area guys?
>>
>>18697946

Here's a link for each

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Pickton

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Tears_murders
>>
>>18695631
He sounds.. kind of kawaii. What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
File: 1471640075197.jpg (8KB, 246x291px) Image search: [Google]
1471640075197.jpg
8KB, 246x291px
>>18688064
SHIT
>>
>>18697946
We had a thread last month linking the /b/ serial killer to Highway of Tears. There's also a recording of one of the killers known as the Edmonton Serial Killer.

The geography is vast. Tamara Chipman was all the way in Prince Rupert on the West Coast. She was involved in some super shady characters and was herself a violent criminal. Madison Scott was hundreds of miles away and not hitchhiking but camping after a party with people she'd only recently befriended (also randomly on her own as a friend had planned to stay with her but hurt her knee). Two were related (cousins) and many worked in forestry or were indigenous or were school aged.

I think in some respects there's a Baltimore Linkin Park vibe, it's a place people use to kill/dump bodies. But some stuff seems to link up in odd ways sometimes too so I do believe there's some shitheads there.

One thing I did sort of enjoy is finding out about the creepy weirdness that is Pat Carson. He does mistreat horses, have a Japanese lady shrine, try to get young couples to raise a family on his ranch and have a history of violence to women, but would seem not to go as far as being a murderer as far as anyone wants to believe.
>>
>>18687709
But Anon... I killed four kids.
>>
>>18698466
Abortion?
>>
>>18654152
Exactly. He looks like the dumb fuck that didn't close my hood all the way the last time I got my truck inspected. Thanks, asshole. I had to pull over on the freeway and slam it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr4Ek08FEFs
>The four drifters who resemble celebrated criminals from the 1960s and 1970s, as well as characters from Scooby Doo, are as follows: "Teddy," who resembles Freddy from Scooby Doo, as well as Ted Bundy, a charismatic sociopath and serial killer active between 1974 and 1978; "Patty", who resembles Daphne from Scooby Doo, as well as Patty Hearst, a wealthy newspaper heiress who was kidnapped, brainwashed and radicalized by a U.S. domestic terrorist group, the Symbionese Liberation Army, in 1974; "Val," who resembles Velma from Scooby Doo, as well as Valerie Solanas, a radical feminist and lesbian who attempted to murder the pop artist Andy Warhol in 1968 (several of her character's lines are taken directly from the "SCUM Manifesto," written by Solanas); and "Sonny," who resembles Shaggy from Scooby Doo, as well as David Berkowitz, also known as "Son of Sam," a paranoid schizophrenic and serial killer active between 1976 and 1977. He claimed to believe that his orders to kill came from a demonically possessed dog owned by his neighbor. The dog, named "Harvey", similarly provided the inspiration in this episode for the talking canine called "Groovy," who in turn resembles the titular character in Scooby Doo. Berkowitz later recanted the claims of possession while in prison, during his six consecutive life terms.
I fucking love this show
>>
>>18695417
>>18695417
I DEMAND MORE INFO ON THIS SPECIFIC MATTER NAOOO
>>
>>18699754
http://www.thequesterfiles.com/night_predator_--_ear_ons_--__.html

Here you go.

All the other attacks are detailed as well.
>>
>>18687257
Hahaha what a goddamn faggot. It's the age of free information, mr. caveman, stop crippling yourself.

>>18651857
Here you go, buddy. Honestly, I don't usually bother to help people who can't even check Pirate Bay for themselves, but then I wanted to spite the anti-piracy regressive above.
https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/7203156/MY_FRIEND_DAHMER_(_REQUESTED_)
>>
>>18687709
>since our police intelligence is so good, you'd be lucky to get away after 2 murders, let alone one
Isn't the percentage of murder cases that ever get solved in the single digits?
Unless you're really sloppy or your case gets media attention, you're most likely not gonna get caught.
>>
>>18685546
Arthritis. Their knees just aren't what they used to be.
>>
>>18700534
this is probably more accurate than you realize.
>>
>>18652444
everyone who thinks politically incorrect stuff is /pol/-only material has clearly never been there or to most of 4chan for that matter, so, please, go back
>>
>>18642027
Killing hookers/ homeless is a pretty easy way to stay under radar for awhile
>>
>>18652750
DAMN!
ANNIHILATED

>>18685159
Bullshit, it's not even an "opinion", it's observable truth. Even with zero qualifications, you can find a low paying job with modest effort. 100% of prostitutes are only that way because of drug addictions.
>>
>>18699068
Holy crap, that was awesome!
>>
>>18690698
I heard she was executed by being raped by wild animals.
>>
>>18700583

>hurr durr muh seekrit club

Not really. There has been a keep /b/ shit off of /x/ policy (raids not withstanding) 4eva. No one wants your cancerous pol faggotry here

Good day
>>
>>18644586
i always find it weird when people see movies/comics and say shit like
>thats too egdy
>that makes no sense
as if there was a limit to corruption
as if insanity was supposed to make sense
i know some of it is just terrible writing but they forget theres stories like these
>>
>>18648203
i miss this show
whyd it stop
>>
>>18651923
i saw a documentary about prostitution where, they trick the girls into owing them and in their religion you go to hell for not paying back or some shit. so they make them fuck out of fear. cops will come fuck them too. or are bribed into not caring.
sometimes theyll promise a job real far away, and rape them. and since they dont know the area or anything else its becomes all they can do.
a girl tried to bring home small gifts like shirts for her village (she tries to support the entire place through sex) and her family grimiced, and told her next time to just give them the money.
>>
>>18701609
>raped by wild animals
>wild
how do you make that happen?
>>
Theodore Kaczynski

Mainly for his manifesto.
>>
File: TLE2004-139w.jpg (53KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
TLE2004-139w.jpg
53KB, 800x600px
>>18687927
this guy is right, they're fuckin out there
>>
>>18700575
I was completely serious. I think murder is a pretty athletic hobby. When your choice of sport becomes golf, you rethink murdering anyone anymore either.
>>
>>18648805
probably looking for them since most were run aways, drug addicts and hookers
>>
>>18642110
now this dude scares me
>modern, none of this 'memeber ted bundy/john gacy, jeffery dahmer from the 80s?
>attacked people all over the country, seemingly at random
>had hidden kill kits near their homes
>kills himself before we ever get a full account

since im not a gay prostitute or runaway or anything id probably never run into half of these guys but somebody like keys could show up on my doorstep
>>
>>18703534
his not serial killer
>>
File: alphaomega.png (2MB, 1778x742px) Image search: [Google]
alphaomega.png
2MB, 1778x742px
>>18639567

James Holmes is kind of interesting. He may be a divine agent. Think of it this way: Moses is responsible for - how many deaths? Millions?

And he's a retard.

James Holmes is responsible for about 20 and his writings are much better at aiming at a real description of "God."

So, we live in a world where Moses is free and James Holmes is in prison for life. But what if there is a next world?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThiSqefRAzY
>>
>>18706714
nigga, you deep.
>>
>>18653339
only if exposed to as a child
>>
>>18670021
>>18670177
>>18670561
>>18670606

I'm a railroader from Vancouver. I work with two guys who knew Robert very well and they both to this day say they are sure he is not the true killer and that he was covering for his brother.

They say Robert himself was a bit of an introvert and he did like his hookers but apparently everyone knew his brother was a fucking mental case
>>
>>18642027
God you wrote this entire thing out like a retard
Please re-evaluate yourself
>>
>>18703427
>>18701609

> Galba had Locusta raped to death by a wild animal (some sources say a giraffe) trained for just this sort of punishment. [4]

Rome was so metal
Thread posts: 292
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.