[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 85

File: babadook.jpg (34KB, 1000x435px) Image search: [Google]
babadook.jpg
34KB, 1000x435px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

>IRC channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord:https://discord.gg/fTpDqW9
Divinity: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous Thread: >>18621698
>>
>>18621716

Salacious
When will I be able to confront her about how I feel?
>>
>>18621716
>>18624270

Repost for Angel-chan
>>
File: IMG_2592.jpg (138KB, 749x1194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2592.jpg
138KB, 749x1194px
For angel chan
35/funny/ anything my angels need me to hear or know for this year or at least the next six months?
>>
>>18624331
Reposting is accepted? In that case..
>>18624174
>>
>>18624394
Nevermind this, she answered
>>
What would you do, /div/?

Assume that you have gotten readings from multiple readers of comparable skill level, and they have each pointed to you ending up with someone in particular. However, they readers are split between two or three different people.

What would you think of such a situation?
>>
>>18624420
there are multiple timelines and you clearly asked this question too many times. I would step back from divination for awhile and let the cards fall as they may. You've raised more questions than you've answered.
>>
>>18624420
If in doubt listen to the most recent reading, but you seriously should stop asking about the same topic at one point and just live your life
>>
>>18624420
I'm not a reader and if you don't mind my two cents I'd say it depends when and your feelings behind the question. I think the future can change and if you stay the course after a reading you'll get the results in that reading. If you decide to change something, let's say not talk so much to the person that a reader said you'd have a relationship but it would be rocky, you may not enter into one at all and now your future person will be someone else. I think it's also what emotion you give to the query. Do you really like this person or dread the question, I think it has an effect. Overall I also think the cards or whatever reading tool is used is more of something that impels but not compels your future. Could be also a bit if they see you in a relationship with someone but it isn't the person you are talking about. Some readers are more intune with their methods and others are still learning. The readers themselves can toss all I've said away, you as well, but just thought it may help with some insight into your question.
>>
>>18624420
To me tarot/reading is a lot like advice. Not all of it is good, needed, or wanted and can come from a lot of people. But in the end what you do is your own choice and the future is fluid because of that.
>>
File: 1486887985675.gif (889KB, 500x603px) Image search: [Google]
1486887985675.gif
889KB, 500x603px
>>18624420

Doing two readings, trading for another two. Anyone interested I will need

>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now. As always I hope I can help
>>
>>18624458
female, capricorn
am i special to him?
lonely
>>
>>18624439
You're right...

When I asked for a reading while I was happy and curious, they answered with a ''Yes, go for it, maybe''

And when I had a doubt and asked again, they answered with a ''No, not the time, you'll find someone''
>>
>>18624458
>female
>scorpio
>what does O think of me, is it advisable to try and rekindle our pas t or should I move on and forget her?
>tired
>>
>>18624458
Male
Aries
Am i making progress towards my general goals for this year?
Comfy
>>
>>18624316
>>18624331
>>18624387

I'm gonna do ya'll then ima sign out. I feel like I'm going to die.
>>
>>18624430
>but you seriously should stop asking about the same topic at one point and just live your life

I heard that it is bad to keep asking the same query again, again ,and again.
Divination is a tool for guidance, not something concrete that will happen 100%.
That is just my opinion.
>>
>>18624316
Romantic Feelings

Your feelings are real and worth exploring

The stirrings within your heart represent the song of romance calling to you. This card comes to you as guidance to follow the pathway of those feelings. Perhaps you’ve met someone who made your heart leap, and you wondered whether to pursue him or her. Well, this card says that the answer is yes. Take action by flirting, asking the person out on a date, or making your feelings known.

If you’ve recently been longing for more romance in your life, this card is a signal to take charge of making that happen. You can “romance” yourself by, for example, treating yourself to a luxurious massage or pedicure, buying yourself presents, or watching a romantic movie.

You can also actively pursue and attract romance. First, affirm that it is already inside of you. A partner definitely brings these feelings to the surface; however, they were within you as a potential initially. The more you affirm, “I am romantically loved,” the more you attract this condition within yourself and through a relationship.

In some cases, you’ll receive this card as a signal that you are ready for a new relationship. It then guides you to take action, such as being aware of people you meet who may be potential partners, as well as frequenting places where such potential partners may be (these would be locations or events associated with your hobbies and interests).

YES! JUST DONT BE PUSHY OR CREPPY.
>>
>>18624458
Male
Virgo
Will it succeed, To broaden I expect to leave this "world", not suicide but "jumping to a different dimension" if you would call it, to a place where I don't have to suffer anymore
tired
>>
>>18624539
what makes you suffer anon
>>
>>18624331
Let Go Of Control Issues

Allow this situation to unfold naturally

The Angels have heard your prayers about your life. Now, it’s up to you to allow their help to manifest by stepping out of their way. By trying to control other people or external circumstances, you’ll only frustrate yourself and slow down your answered prayer. There are plenty of times in life that call for you to take charge, but this isn’t one of them.

Of course, it’s fine to have your preferences, practice visualizations, and hold intentions. Definitely ask the angels for your desires! This card is a reminder, however, that your prayer may be answered differently from what you had in mind. Be open to all possibilities and trust in God’s infinite wisdom and compassionate love.

Control issues are based upon fears that others (including God) won’t live up to your expectations. This is also called “outlining,” where you hand the universe a script of how you want it and everyone to behave. Outlining could cause you to overlook an even more beautiful way in which your prayers may be answered.

So, please call upon the Angels to elevate your levels of trust so that you can enjoy the creative avenues by which true love comes to you.
>>
>>18624539
Please tell me how you plan on doing it.
i also want out of this suffering
>>
>>18624387
For some reason Archangel Gabriel and Michael are asking me if you are taking care of yourself. They also want me to tell you to keep up a positive vibration via positive thinking and looking out for your health.
They both really want you to take care of yourself and put yourself first.
>>
Anyone trading?
>>
>>18624568
What's up
>>
>>18624565
may I ask, do you hear any messages from them about me?
>>
File: loli butts.png (109KB, 353x352px) Image search: [Google]
loli butts.png
109KB, 353x352px
>>18624533
For angel-chan
worn out
Anything my angels want me to know?
>>
>>18624570
Can I expect to be with the man I love in the future?
>>
>>18624515
>>18624551
You got a lot done today! Thank you for your time :) Hope to see you back again on a later date.

The reading was helpful. This sort of advice has been offered by some other readers in saying I generally need to chill out, but I appreciate the emphasis and reasoning you'd enacted. I'll try to step back a bit in terms of trying to create a sense of control where it's unnecessary.
>>
>>18624578
>king of pentacles, Ace of pentacles, Chariot, fool, king of wands
Yes, but expect the relationship dynamic to change. Once you're together, he won't seem as predictable and stable as he used to be. He'll become quite aloof and distracted and you'll wonder if he has become indifferent towards the relationship. I don't think this has anything to do with him finding someone else, but with the transformation to the King of Wands, it's a possibility that he becomes occupied by work or a hobby that he will focus on and push your relationship aside a bit.
I'd like to know if he expects, or at least wants, monogamy from me.
>>
File: 1483591933614.gif (613KB, 295x221px) Image search: [Google]
1483591933614.gif
613KB, 295x221px
>>18624461
>>18624475
>>18624539

Sorry guys, unexpected change of plans I don't think I will read until tomorrow.

Have a good night and I apologize for bailing
>>
>>18624600
it's ok thank you
>>
>>18624595
King of Pentacles, Queen of Cups, Four of Pentacles

He will in the future but right now something is holding him back it might be financially. He wants to make sure he is in the right place financially before he proposes to you. But he will since he loves you a lot or has a lot of feelings towards you in general.
>>
>>18624622
Ty
>>
>>18624561
got email, i don't have time to explain everything
>>
>>18624570
Can you do me next!

>>18624539
>>
File: enjoy-the-silence.jpg (23KB, 1038x460px) Image search: [Google]
enjoy-the-silence.jpg
23KB, 1038x460px
Reading three and probably won't read more than that, pick scry or tarot.

Give me whatever info you think I need for a clear reading.
>>
>>18624726
Scry
Am I special to him?
I'm female, asking about male
>>
>>18624726
Scry please. I would like a general reading for my upcoming year, the direction and energies that will play a role. I'm a female Aries.
>>
>>18624726
I'm trying to fight with my insecurity. I'm really retarded or it's only me?
You can scry it if you're comfortable with it
>>
>>18624735
Specifically, am I a significant person to him? He used to say he has never loved anymore more than me. Does that still stand true?
>>
>>18624726
Male
There is a girl who isn't being clear on her feelings for me. She once told me how much she likes me, and a lot of things that she planned for us. But nothing. Does she want anything to do hiwth me? or am I wasting my time?
Scry please
>>
File: 3123.jpg (90KB, 773x773px) Image search: [Google]
3123.jpg
90KB, 773x773px
>>18624726
Whatever is better, not sure on tarot or scry.

How will the next few months go? so far i've had a fucking garbage year. Lost a good friend, dog had surgery because there was a lump under her breast (Still not sure what it is), and a lot of other shit happened.

What a fucked up year.
>>
>>18624735
>>18624743

Seeing a nut. The mechanical kind. The nut is only partly shaped correctly, edges of it are circular rather than angular. It's a difficult fit, but a unique object. A road at night, where following within the lines is difficult and requires constant vigilance.

Yes, but it's tough.

>>18624736

I'm seeing a ribbon on a computer screen. As in a literal ribbon stuck onto a screen. A prize won for something communicated. A stack of coins of exotic marking, perhaps money from overseas. It's on a warped wooden table, the kind you keep around because it's interesting looking, but treacherous to count money on.

A... segmented chocolate bar? Luxuries.

To me this looks like a pretty cool year.
>>
>>18624726
scry

Will it succeed, To broaden I expect to leave this "world", not suicide but "jumping to a different dimension" if you would call it, to a place where I don't have to suffer anymore
tired
>>
>>18624741

A phone telling you what a screen already tells you, but you only see this after you check the phone. Someone with long hair and a pretty face listening to ear phones. Someone walking wearing ear phones. What looks like the edges of a social security card. A bird cage hands in a dark room.

You're not retarded, you're just in your own little world and some things are being obscured from you due to it.
>>
>>18624787
I'm the first one. Thank you.
>>
Scry
Aquarius

Saw someone in a dream, was wondering if I could find them?
>>
>>18624744

A set of windows, some of which are black. A chasm opening up in the ground. A drawer shut. A letter inside. An electrical socket with the covering removed. A shadowy doorway, sitting crooked.

I'm seeing that to this person vulnerability is dangerous, and they aren't necessarily ready to explore their own feelings or have them explored. Looks like treacherous ground.
>>
>>18624801
Thank you, kind reader.
>>
Could anyone please redpill me on scrying? I wanna do one as well
>>
>>18624726
Male
What will happen if I choose to go?
Scry
>>
>>18624819

Depends on the type of Scrying you are aiming for. So you practice any other method of divination?
>>
>>18624819
>http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074
Just checked it and your answer is in here, please don't be that guy
>>
>>18624816
Sounds accurate all things considered, thank you for the reading.
>>
>>18624828
Yes, I also use tarot cards but its not specific enough when it comes to giving answers
>>
Trading a scrying
>>
>>18624783

I'm seeing some french fries from a fast food place. Not the nice, lovely fries, but soft fries. Fatty fries with no consistency or texture to them, just baked in volume. Now I'm seeing a desk that looks like an elementary school desk, with all of the necessary implements for activities on them: pencils, pens, rulers, crayons, colored pencils. Getting ready for art 101 it looks like.

I'm seeing half of a beautiful room in the next room. You could paint this, or draw it: a vase or bowl of roses on a table, and a soft light comes through the curtains of the window behind it, but a wall obscures half of the bowl.

Are you by chance considering or engaged in artistic endeavor? If not then perhaps you or someone you know will. It looks frustrating but rewarding, but I don't think it fully manifests in the next few months.
>>
>>18624847
what's up?
>>
File: gf56.jpg (96KB, 1200x807px) Image search: [Google]
gf56.jpg
96KB, 1200x807px
>>18624859
I don't like painting / drawing or care about such things, i don't think i know of anyone else who does either. All i care about is riding motorcycles but i had a crash yesterday and now my bikes fucked.
>>
>>18624792

The chasm you must leap is deep. Very, very deep. You must not fall. The jump is simple enough, if you have the timing to do it properly, but the fall is so very treacherous that you must take care to do it right.

>>18624807

I know this problem. Let me see what I can do.

A giant crucifix in a bedroom hanging on the wall, low key religion in the bedroom. A grandfather clock in the living room, antiques in the home. An hourglass with most of the sand at the bottom. A hand flips it. A blender now. Pyramids in the background.

Seems that you might have to accept a vacation if you're going to bump into them. I definitely get the feeling that this is a person with some amount of old money, and you may bump into them in exotic places.

>>18624819

It takes learning is all.
>>
>>18624881
Oh, that's interesting and makes me nervous too, but I think I know what to do now.
Thanks!
>>
>>18624843

My method is to draw to cards and let the mind write a story in a meditative state, based on the query at hand. The cards are not really needed but you might think of them as training wheels. Eventually you will get the hang of it and see more clearly defined images in your head.

The downside of this particular method is that it often portraits as a vague memory rather than a clear image, think of ir as a dream in which you really don't hold control on what you see. The upside is that it is often pretty personal and easy to interpret since the imagery comes from within.

It has personally worked fairly well for me, even better than Tarot but it does requires way more concentration for that extra effectiveness.

Good luck in whichever method you chose
>>
>>18624726
Are you still reading? Scry please.
I'm making and will be making some decisions. About finances/relationship. What do you see reader, i need guidance.
>>
>>18624726
Scry
Will I ever live in another country?
>>
If you know the truth or the future it can change if you asked for a reading?
>>
>>18624726
Scry please
Facing some major choices in my life in the next few months regarding my career and living situation and I'm not quite sure how to proceed
>>
>>18624726
Female
Virgo
There are two guys who i really want for them to leave me alone. I'm "close" with one, but that is because he is the only one doing the talking. Always talking about his crush and since im the only person who listens to him and put up with his cynicism. And the other guy is just a noisy and literally has no clue how to function in social situations and always smells bad.
Will these fuckers leave me alone for good?
>>
Anyone trading?
>>
>>18624983
Sorry can you do a scry.
>>
>>18624984
Query?
>>
Is scry reader gone T_T
>>
>>18624987
I hope not
>>
>>18624986
Can I have a near future love reading?
>>
>>18624987
which one was scry reader?
>>
>>18624984
>>18624847

Still trading?
>>
>>18624826

A button being pushed. Big red button. Upside down dollar, the kind I'd pull out of my wallet to turn back around. Stack of odd notes, notes as in bills. They're being handed over a nice table in an office. I don't know what you're buying, but I know that it's expensive.

More cash out of an atm machine, this time less symbolically evocative. Flipping through a catalogue. A seductive looking woman turning in a bed. TVs hanging around a pillar with people huddled around it like a wall street trading floor. I'm getting a morning vibe, with coffee.

Basically you wind up elbow deep in the good kind of financial shit and all that comes with it.
>>
>>18624997
I need relevant genders for that
>>
>>18624726
Is he interested in me?

Scry

Just met him via chat weeks ago and I got interested in him at the moment
>>
>>18624726
In what way do I need to change?

Scry
>>
>>18624726
Male
Scry
Will i get married one day?
>>
>>18624907
I am a male in my 20s btw, if that info is necessary.
>>
>>18625016
>>18625016
Female, I like men, You?
>>
>the line only ever gets longer

>>18624907

Letters on financial forms. Envelopes stacked up and ready to be mailed. Now pressed with a seal, one of those wax ones.

Now I'm seeing business spreadsheets. A glass of wine on a table on which the spreadsheets are reflected. A phantom keyboard on a nice marble countertop at a bar.

Basically everything about any lifestyle changes you are making are contingent on financials. A lot of money is going out, and the specter of your work hangs over all of it.

>>18624931

I'm seeing a flipbook of foreign currencies, the kind I've seen well traveled soldiers and businessmen keep. I'm seeing visas, literal visa card being used in place of a visa.

The answer is yes.
>>
>>18624726
Female
Scry
Future bf
>>
>>18624726
What can I benefit from reflecting upon?

Whichever method you think would serve best
>>
>>18625037
>>the line only ever gets longer

It can only go one way :^)
>>
>>18625030
You like the really muscular ones? I see a guy who is built like a linebacker. Funny part is that he's rather shy and quiet. He seems somewhat sad over something, and he'll be sort of staring into the distance. You'll have to make conversation yourself and deal with the fact that he's not terribly receptive at first. The day looks overcast, misty, like it might rain or has recently.

If this is the kind of reading you wanted, let me know so I can give you my query. Otherwise, specify and I'll read again.
>>
trading. would he ultimately be glad if we went our separate ways, or would he miss me?
>>
>>18625070
Not particularly but It'll still do. I'm not picky. We can just trade two.

What's your query?
>>
>>18625037
Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18625080
Rather I forgot to ask if you wanted a scry for your next opportunity, if you have someone in mind, if you just want a general strategy to put yourself in a better position, etc.

Anyway, I'm a male who likes females. I like one in particular. What's the outlook on that?
>>
>>18625010
OH SHIT NIGGA! That's so fucking amazing

That was a very nice reading, I really appreciate it.
>>
File: 1426373260317.jpg (117KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
1426373260317.jpg
117KB, 600x423px
>>18625072
I see a warm home cooked meal sitting on a plate uneaten but still steaming. Fresh from the heatsource. It looks delicious and tantalizing and is a full meal, a bit of meat with a vegetable portion and a side dish of rice on the side. It sits at a simple table but looks as if it's waiting. Whoever it was meant for isn't there at the moment to enjoy it.

I take this to mean it'll be one of those things that's appreciated most when it's gone. People rarely value the significance of a good old fashioned homecooked meal until they have to go hungry or eat fast food every day. Comforting thoughts but only appreciated after the fact of missing them. Memories being sweeter in one's mind than the events, romanticising the past and imagining it to be better than it was, or realizing what was important a bit too late or after the fact.
>>
>>18625089
thank you. what can i do for you?
>>
>>18624565
Thank you angel-chan. This resonates a lot with me. I ask for the healing from Archangel St.Raphael for healing nightly. I will keep the other angels in my prayers as well. I really want to keep my thoughts and actions positive. I don't want to go into detail but I feel like I need to find effective means to take care of myself that I can use everyday. I ask that they send me healing and the right info for me. Thanks and have a blessed 2017. :)
>>
File: 1458443297737.jpg (311KB, 500x696px) Image search: [Google]
1458443297737.jpg
311KB, 500x696px
>>18625094
Nothing really, just here to help. Hope the read was helpful friend, best of luck. Reads are best saved for with people who still have hope, so if you'd read for another anon who really needs it instead of me I'd appreciate it a lot.
>>
>>18625105
thank you so much. it helps
>>
File: 1446001851145.gif (1MB, 728x703px) Image search: [Google]
1446001851145.gif
1MB, 728x703px
>>18625108
Glad to hear it, Hang in there and best of luck in your future endeavours. Stay strong friend.
>>
>>18625085
The Moon Reversed, Six of Swords, The Empress, Page of Wands, Two of Cups

There is a very good outlook with this girl however there is some drama and darkness in the way because it appears that she or you is not completely over someone yet and nothing will happen until this is moved past. These dark and cluttering feelings are very much in the way right now and until the darkness clears it would be hard for the positive feelings to shine through. They are weighing down heavily on either you or her.

However once the darkness clears it will be a lot more evident to see the good feelings between you. There is a very nurturing compassion between the both of you right of this minute but it is not necessarily of a romantic nature. There is a physical attraction between the both of you but that is not deep enough for romantic feelings at this time. There is a lot of potential for this to turn into one of the romantic nature though since the two of cups is the very center of this spread, but only once the negative is moved past. And when that happens there will be a strong bonding union.

If you want to trade again let me know.
>>
>>18625114
you, too, anon!
>>
>>18625037
Thank you. Some money will go out, hope more will come back.
>>
File: 06.jpg (806KB, 1480x2600px) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
806KB, 1480x2600px
In a very special limited time offer, I am doing love and relationship readings for Valentines Day. If you would like a reading, please provide me with
>Age
>Gender
>Sign
>Query

Please make sure your query is simple and concise, and contains all necessary information. If you are asking about a relationship, please also provide the Age, Gender, and Sign of your (potential) partner.

I'm going to be doing at least 3 readings, but I'll do more until I'm tired.
>>
File: 3e73e0601df6.jpg (159KB, 640x402px) Image search: [Google]
3e73e0601df6.jpg
159KB, 640x402px
>>18625156
Male
Aries

What does Ange think of me? would she want to date someone like me?
>>
>>18625156
f
cap
does he want to be in love with me?
>>
File: 1450555583002.png (68KB, 2317x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1450555583002.png
68KB, 2317x1600px
>>18625156
>22
>male
>taurus/dog
>Will I ever find a nice girl to settle down with that I can be happy with? Any information on the potential partner (if any) would be helpful.
>>
>>18625156
female
snake
will me and him talk to each other again?
>>
>>18625156

>26
>Male
>Leo

Does the "Mambo no.5" actually work out for me, or is that a fantasy and I should just settle down?
>>
>>18625156

Male
Cancer

Next gf? Anything you can get please
>>
>>18625156
Male
Capricorn
Will I ever settle down/get married with someone? Will it be good? And if you can could you give info aboug the partner
>>
>>18625158
The Sun
The Devil
Temperance

You should definitely ask her out, it will go well and you will have a good time, but be weary of giving into your worldly desires completely(watch out for this behavior in her also). Temperance says to take the good with the bad, and make the best relationship you can out of it.

Good luck, Anon.
>>
>>18625156
Male
Sagitarrius
Love reading please
>>
File: Patton4.png (111KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Patton4.png
111KB, 500x281px
>>18625175
Thanks bro, seems very promising. Only i was afraid to approach and talk but i have a feeling she might be interested in me. Plus i've been having a very bad week where shit happened and i didn't want to ruin it.

I'll try and start talking to her and build a bond.
>>
>>18625156
>18
>female
>virgo
>am i going to get with the man I love?
>>
File: 1451037639627.png (145KB, 515x386px) Image search: [Google]
1451037639627.png
145KB, 515x386px
Will do a couple reads tonight. Method is scry and all I need is a name/alias and your burning question.

Cute pics along with your post are always appreciated, but by no means required.

As an additional option, performance reviews would also be very much appreciated, if you've ever gotten a read from me before or even for the current read any feedback is much appreciated, I often wonder if these are really even helpful, and there's really no point in doing these if I'm just inaccurate or misleading people overall.
>>
>>18625175
>but be weary of giving into your worldly desires completely(watch out for this behavior in her also).

Also last question, can you give an example on this? unsure on what you mean.
>>
>>18625118
>it appears that she or you is not completely over someone yet
I'm not hung up on anyone else, and I didn't think she was either. I suppose I could be mistaken about that bit, but I've seen no indications.

>There is a very nurturing compassion between the both of you right of this minute but it is not necessarily of a romantic nature.
>There is a physical attraction between the both of you but that is not deep enough for romantic feelings at this time.
We've both come out and said we have romantic feelings for each other. In any case, physical attraction isn't really a factor here.

Something about that spread rings true anyway. I think I know what it's saying. And sure, I'm down to trade again. What's your other query?
>>
>>18625180

What type of work do you see me doing in the future? Will I maintain on my current job, join my family or something else?
>>
>>18625180
Elizabeth
Do I annoy him, or am I really his best friend?
>>
File: kira.jpg (372KB, 1243x1800px) Image search: [Google]
kira.jpg
372KB, 1243x1800px
>>18625180

Will review.

Prince of Masks
From Coast Guard to Air Force, then to Caduceus then to Treaty, this is the right path?

>cute-ish pic
>>
File: 1175846016673.jpg (92KB, 800x838px) Image search: [Google]
1175846016673.jpg
92KB, 800x838px
>>18625180
Hey there anon. M.A. here.

What happens if I go for it right now?

Thank you!
>>
File: 1483650086141m.jpg (81KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1483650086141m.jpg
81KB, 1024x768px
>>18625189
>>
>>18625180
Sangria
What does the guy I like feel about me? Ty
>>
>>18625167
Ten of Cups
Four of Pentacles
Seven of Wands

You will find someone and it will be a great time, you will find happiness within each other, and it will be very important to hold on very closely to them. I see that even though the overall relationship will be happy, there will be struggle from outside forces, and strife within the relationship. For external issues, the best you can do is fight back without losing your footing. For internal issues, the best you can do is talk it out and keep your love unwavering.
>>
File: memes.png (180KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
memes.png
180KB, 300x300px
>>18625180
Female
Virgo
There are two guys who i really want for them to leave me alone. I'm "close" with one, but that is because he is the only one doing the talking. Always talking about his crush and since im the only person who listens to him and put up with his cynicism. And the other guy is just a noisy and literally has no clue how to function in social situations and always smells bad.
Will these fuckers leave me alone for good?
>>
File: IMG_1259.jpg (249KB, 1600x1376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1259.jpg
249KB, 1600x1376px
>>18625180
Jass
Where does my path lie? Should I stick to the family and culture or branch out independently? I've been stagnant for so long. I could use some help bro
>>
>>18625156
f
aries
was told i'd meet someone in another reading. want to know if i can expect them soon. looking for any hints to a time
>>
>>18625180
Line is long, can I trade with you to cut?
>>
File: aphrodite_doves.jpg (26KB, 236x429px) Image search: [Google]
aphrodite_doves.jpg
26KB, 236x429px
Okay guys I will be doing special readings this time, I will be doing love readings for the 14th of February. If you want I can also add any request for her. Any request that you make to her, will be added to the ritual I shall dedicate to the lovely goddess that day.

Be aware that due to the high amount of requests that I might receive I might not complete all of them. However I have create a gmail account ([email protected]) through which you can send me your queries and requests to the goddess. Remember that this time I will be only reading for those interested in said day.

For these readings I need:

>Your gender
>The gender of your love interest (for those who are bi or gay)
>A nickname or a name I can use to identify you (they can be fake, I just need them to focus on you)
>A query

This time I would also request from you a love quote or a love song.

If you wish to do so, send me the request for the goddess. I will print all the requests and use em as part of my ritual. For this request I also would like you to write why you love that person so much, the more emotion you put into it the more likely your request will be heard by the goddess.

I cannot guarantee that the goddess will listen to your request, however, please remember that.

ALL HAIL THE LOVELY GODDESS OF LUST AND LOVE.
>>
File: whitee.jpg (4KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
whitee.jpg
4KB, 284x177px
>>18625180
Can you describe my future boyfriend?
Pri
>>
>>18625212
female
male
Liz
do we have a romantic future together?
>>
I'm so happy diviners are doing love readings!!!<3
SPREAD THE LOVE
>>
>>18625212
I forgot to say it, I also need a time frame in case you want to know something related to to time.
>>
File: 1411800624861.jpg (36KB, 419x500px) Image search: [Google]
1411800624861.jpg
36KB, 419x500px
>>18625189
I get the vision of a chain gang breaking rocks in the sweltering heat of summer. It's tough work but also rewarding in a strange way, high pressure and a lot of enviornmental forces, both natural and unnatural that lead to stress, but sometimes it serves as an outlet to it all. When the world has your frustrated and there's not much else to do taking a pickaxe to a boulder isn't all that bad.

Despite the criminal nature of the vision I take it mean that your work will be rewarding if not a bit controlled and pressured. In a way it seems as if work stresses will be high, but if you can focus on the benefits of it rather than the detriments it may just be the highlight of your week. Rather than considering it backbreaking labour at a low cost with everyone breathing down your neck, if a prisoner thinks of it as fresh air and exercise it's a lot more enjoyable.

tldr; I can see a fast paced career with a lot of pressure, but also potential for a lot of fun and excitement if you find your groove or mojo when working it. It may take some time but it will ultimately be fulfilling regardless of what anyone else thinks if you can come to enjoy it.
>>
>>18625171
Myself and my deck are both confused as to what the "Mambo no.5" refers to in this context.

Six of Cups
Four of Cups
Eight of Cups

It seems like you are holding on to an old ideal, and comparing everything that is presented to you to what you had before, and you are turning it all down. To get over this, you need to simply leave your old ideals and standards behind, and find a better path that will yield more reward.
>>
>>18625212
>female
>he is male
>i am rhea, he is rheese
>is r going to fall in love with me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi7Yh16dA0w
>>
>>18625180
V
Does my musical project have potential?
>>
>>18625212
Male
Female
Bhangi
Anything on who my first girlfriend will be? I've alway been single. Love reading please

People talk of oceans, yet I drown in your eyes.
>>
>>18625212

Male
Female
Iceberg
Deep down does she await me still?

somehwere i have never travelled,gladly beyond
any experience,your eyes have their silence:
in your most frail gesture are things which enclose me,
or which i cannot touch because they are too near

your slightest look easily will unclose me
though i have closed myself as fingers,
you open always petal by petal myself as Spring opens
(touching skilfully,mysteriously)her first rose

or if your wish be to close me,i and
my life will shut very beautifully,suddenly,
as when the heart of this flower imagines
the snow carefully everywhere descending;

nothing which we are to perceive in this world equals
the power of your intense fragility: whose texture
compels me with the colour of its countries,
rendering death and forever with each breathing

(i do not know what it is about you that closes
and opens;only something in me understands
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses)
nobody,not even the rain, has such small hands

e.e.cummings
>>
>>18625212

Ash
Female
Trying to get closer to Y, another female. Will I success?

As a request, I really want to impress her and make a strong emotional bond with her.

Thank you, Magician.
>>
>>18625185
I was getting that from the six of swords but it can also apply to travel if you are long distance. Glad to hear it helped a bit.
I would like a love reading for a man I had in mind please.
>>
>>18625172
Two of Cups
The Emperor
Nine of Swords

I see you finding someone, and the relationship will seem to be doing great, but you will lord over her quite a lot, and eventually she will have had enough of it, leaving you and possibly herself in emotional ruin.
>>
>>18625233
Whoops, forgot the song! Here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJnUj0XQ68o
>>
>>18625223

>you're living a fantasy homie

Understood. Thank you very much.
>>
>>18625180
P will he like my appearance?
>>
File: 1370702088711.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1370702088711.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>18625180
Welcome back from your retirement :)

I have two questions if you don't mind, but if you can only take one, the latter is more important than the former.

1 How will thing go with J? What will I gan from it?

2 Will I find a job in April, if I go? What kind of job?
>>
>>18625225
The cards tell me yes. He will be in love with you before the end of this month.
>>
>>18625212
Roderick/male
No current love interest, but will i find love someday?
https://youtube.com/watch?v=O6HMW7h5jGY
>>
File: 1479359711925.jpg (150KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479359711925.jpg
150KB, 768x1024px
>>18625191
Potentially both. I see a dog jumping up repeatedly onto a person's lap as they sit down. A precocious little pup this one, a doggo that is fully themselves and can get away with things because they're cute and cared for. An ability to do some silly things that normally would be annoying but are endearing because of the nature of things. IF you have pets you probably understand the feeling I'm getting at. If the term "you little shit" could be endearing this would be one of those times.

IN a way I think they may be annoyed from time to time, but they accept you for who you are, and don't really blame you for things. It's really the feeling of acceptance and aknowledgement overall. You can be annoying from time to time for them, but in a way it's more endearing than it is obnoxious. Like having a friend with quirks that you're okay with even if you're painfully aware of them from time to time.
>>
>>18625212
Female
My ex bf who is male
inxi

Will him and I get back together?

"The good are never easy, the easy never good"
-Marina and The diamonds
>>
>>18625244
Forgot Alias, Erick.
>>
>>18625212
Female
Male
Rabbit
What will B feel about me when we meet?

https://youtu.be/_J1bOgbWpGk
>>
>>18625174
Six of Cups
Ace of Wands
The World

There will be multiple people you'll become involved with and eventually part ways with. Each one creating a new nostalgic memory that you'll compare the next person to. However, towards the end of your young adult life, you will find someone that suits you well, and you'll make the best of it that you can. What's important is that in the meantime, you practice some self-control and don't just chase after every hot piece of ass you see. It takes time.
>>
>>18625229
Unfortunately it will not be a particularly happy relationship, she will be a sad person, you would have to nurture her emotionally. You'd have to maker her feel a joy for life, she will be someone willing to attain something great but with a great feeling of sorrow surrounding her.
>>
>>18625221

That's odd time be honest. I am used to work under stress but it rarely requires me to sweat... Not much just can say about the reading but a thank you.

Have a good one mate
>>
>>18625180
Emily
I think the other reader has left, here's my query >>18625057
>>
>>18625251
thank you so much
>>
>>18625235
I'll start working on yours. For my other one, I'd like to know how I can move things in the right direction with the aforementioned girl.
>>
>>18625176
Nine of Swords
The Tower
Nine of Cups

To have a chance in the realm of love, you need to get your emotional issues under control. I see a lot of depression and then explosions of anger in this spread, followed by a feeling very satisfied after and episode like that, until the cycle repeats. This reads almost like someone that is bipolar or borderline personality.
>>
I'm done reading for tonight. I'm getting tired and my deck is getting cranky, I'm still training it for long reading sessions. If I didn't get to you, you can ask me again next time, or hope another reader picks you up.
>>
File: 1467547848575.jpg (148KB, 1200x1697px) Image search: [Google]
1467547848575.jpg
148KB, 1200x1697px
>>18625192
Mad respect for the idea of putting in service commitment. Considering going in again myself. If you don't mind me asking what is it that made you interested in such fields of work?

That aside read is: I see a bride in a pristine white dress, she carries with her blood red roses. As she tosses them into the air the petals break apart from the stems falling down onto her dress like droplets of red rain. wherever a rose petal touches they leave a mark, crimson and blatant. Like a spot or a seemingly tarnishment of something valuable to an outsider. But this chick loves it, the smile on her face is ecstatic, and if I didn't know any better happy almost to the point of me questioning if there's a sexual component here. She revels in this act of staining. That the realization that everything isn't pure and clean really excites her, that such a realization is liberating and in line with their character.

To me this seems to mean that conflict may be what drives you forward. The idea of having to work hard for things should theortically be a challenge and a burden, but in a way it also keeps you motivated and wanting to excel. To prove the rough circumstances that you can do it. Basically what I take this to mean is that you should work for a challenging path that you know you're up to. No need taking on an impossible path, but no use in taking the easy road either. I think you'll be happiest in a challenging place that isn't too much of a burden overall. Think of it as selecting your dificulty setting in a game or something, which level do you want to play at so that it's still fun, but neither too difficult or a boring breeze to get through, that's where the most fun lies.
>>
>>18625212
Can I get a general love reading guidance? Like what course should I take in love life right now?

Female
Interested in guys
talking to at least one. Name starts with G. Sometimes talking to others.

No one is really making me swoon
Went on a date with G. I don't really feel it but my own cards before I went on the date were 2 of Wands and 2 of Cups. Which is kind of a look and see.

I want just a general though if possible on my utmost best course in how I should handle love in my life right now
>>
>>18625230
She does, unfortunately the cards tell me that it would be best if you looked elsewhere for love.
>>18625233
Unfortunately they say that no, you will not succeed and it would be best if you looked elsewhere for love.
>>
File: 1483550662655.png (171KB, 443x485px) Image search: [Google]
1483550662655.png
171KB, 443x485px
>>18625236

I honestly doubt that is going to happen. If anything, I am a pushover

Thanks for the read
>>
>>18625180
read for my year 2017, what energies and happenings can you see? thank you
>>
>>18625212
>>18625286
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj_myXdOLV0

Here's a song.

It'd be nice if someone could move me the way she sings.
>>
I would like to start my journey into my spiritual side. If I could please get a reading to possibly gauge how well attuned I am, and maybe to see whether or not there could be any ill effects to my health or well being from engaging in this I would greatly appreciate it.
>>
>>18625291
my name is Mia
>>
>>18625216
>>18625212
sorry, forgot my song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ju8xO_Zvfo
it's kinda a love song.
>>
>>18625285

I am the proverbial black sheep of a military family who have been in and out of the service for generations. Never thought I'd go in, never even seemed like an option to me, then one day I woke up and realized that I was being called to it.

>pick the right difficulty setting

A central conflict in my life. I always set it too damn high then put down the controller for a while because I'm fried.
>>
File: 1484208406128.jpg (143KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484208406128.jpg
143KB, 600x900px
>>18625195
I see a snake crawling on it's belly but with intent. As it slithers by all the other creatures of the jungle avoid it, it has a reputation but it's a high one despite it's lowdown position.

Being low down for a while but striving for a greater day. Being put into a place of seemingly weakness but still knowing that you do it for an ideal. In a way you know you'll make it there some day. Qesustions about the past and perhaps wanting to return to a better time, but knowing that your current situation will lead to a brighter future.

tldr; challenges in the short term successes in the long. If you can face the strife in the close sense of it and aren't afraid of losing much there's not a lot to lose and a whole lot to gain if you're patient enough for it to all pay off.
>>
>>18625306
Gives me hope. Thank you very much.
>>
>>18625180
Francisco
Can we be together? o that´s not going to happen?
>>
>>18625253
Unfortunately they say no.

>>18625247
I need a time frame.
>>18625258
He will feel happy but that will be mixed with some internal conflicts he will be facing so overall it will be a mixed bag.

>>18625286
They are advising you to look inside yourself, there are many things you might not actually like overall about your love life, but you need to fix them inside yourself since these issues are related to an imbalance that stems from you, not external sources.
>>
File: 1461024673132.jpg (123KB, 960x711px) Image search: [Google]
1461024673132.jpg
123KB, 960x711px
>>18625197
>sangria
If he's an alcoholic I'm sure he wants more of you in his life. :^)

Tears and tears, Read that as tearing like a piece of paper or ripping something apart, Not tears as in crying. Splitting or being torn up. I see two main things here the ripping of papers and the breaking of bread.

To me it seems to symbolize a real concern of commitment and what it is that you mean to each other. On one hand the ripping of papers reminds me of tearing a contract, while breaking bread seems like an act of sharing or giving food to a hungry person in an act of caring. A confused setting where perhaps he doensn't know whether to give you everything or want nothing to do with you. Internat conflict in the most back and forth setting of it. He wants decisive action but ironically doesn't know himself which resolution he wants, perhaps just a resolution is more than enough regardless of outcome.

>>18625209
Sure works for me why not? what's your question m80?
>>
>>18625287
>they say that no

Oh damn :/

Thank you for your reading.
>>
>>18625272
Ten of Swords, The Star, The Lovers, The Queen of Wands, The Queen of Swords Reversed

Hmm, I am not sure if the ten of swords here has to do with the six of swords in the other spread because you said you had no indication of it, but it might. There is a grave disappointment that she has not yet overcome (again, I am assuming it's on her end sense theres a lot of queens). She is very close to the edge of defeating it, or rather, has overcome it but the negative residue is still there. It could be feelings of resentment or a grudge since these are hard to overcome. Actually now that I think about it might be that she is disappointed in love relationships in general. She needs hope in love. Hope that love is as good as what they say its like in movies. To bring you two closer you must show her how to properly love again by being the best lover you could be to her and rekindle the wonder and joy in it. She is very smart this one and has attracted many with her appearance yet she thinks too rationally more often than not and being too rational to a degree against actually being able to enjoy life. Show her there is more to life than thinking critically and make her feel hot. Romancing her, candles and chocolates, will ease the outlook she has and push you together.

Wine dine, candles, romantic dinners will give her hope. Be the dream man.
>>
>>18625334
>need a time frame
10 years
>>
>>18625299
i guess the next year
>>
File: Cnidus_Aphrodite.jpg (3MB, 1550x3625px) Image search: [Google]
Cnidus_Aphrodite.jpg
3MB, 1550x3625px
okay guys readings are over, the thread's aura right now is particularly heavy. If you have a dire need for a reading send it to me through the gmail account I created ([email protected]).
>>
>>18625335
>what's your question m80?
How do I win over the girl I'm into? Call me Knight of Cups, I suppose. What's yours?
>>
>>18625352

>hermeticmagician66@gmail
>her•me•tic ma•gi•cian
>666@gmail
>>
>>18625287

Unfortunate, but you're probably right.
>>
>>18625334
thank you
>>
>>18625334
Any advice/follow up on how I could go about rebalancing?

I'm aware of it and I'm trying. I was born into a situation that created such a severe imbalance that I have great strengths but also weaknesses and here I am 26 still trying to unknot everything.

I think it's safe to say I probably have PTSD from the childhood trauma or some kind of irregular triggering. Anytime my foundation is rocked even slightly, I get turned on into fight/defense for survival.
>>
>>18625362
Nah it's 66, not 666. No satinic shit here.
>>
>>18625235
Since the other reading I gave you was lackluster, I'll give you a good one this time

You / Him / Union: Knight of Cups / The Empress / Queen of Wands (reversed)
In Favor / Against: 6 of Wands / The Hierophant
What You / He Would Need to Do: King of Pentacles / 3 of Swords
Happiness Potential: 2 of Cups
Projected Outcome: Death, supported by 10 of Wands and 6 of Swords (reversed)

First of all, there's an emotional disconnect here. You both like each other, but it's not necessarily in the same way. You're having very romantic feelings (lelknightofcups), and he's looking more for comfort. You two can be very happy together, but there is this weird disconnect, like you're two very separate people instead of a unit.

Here's where things get interesting. You both seem to have these lofty goals on your own, and you're both committed to figuring them out on your own, but you'd actually be more successful if you worked together. Your goals are more compatible than you realize, but there's some pride in the way, and it seems more on his part than yours. Well, it's not necessarily pride, but there's something he has to do that will feel emotionally shitty when he does it, even if it may not seem obvious to either of you. As for you, you'll need to take point on turning the two individuals into a unit, and this will be through identifying common ground in your goals and seeking solutions that are mutually beneficial and involve collective effort.

There's something about the spread that suggests to me that you two are on a downward spiral, sort of heading towards failure, and it might be due to the whole lack of connectedness I pointed out. I think you'll take my advice, because the outcome shows a change in state, to being able to keep it together and not drifting apart.

Alright, I hope that one was helpful.
>>
>>18625389
>No satinic shit here
BWAHAHA!
>>
>>18625180

if you get to mine: what will my love life be like this year? will i finally meet someone? my name is angela
>>
File: 1445838213492.jpg (19KB, 242x271px) Image search: [Google]
1445838213492.jpg
19KB, 242x271px
>>18625353
Alright a bit unorthoox but I'll take it out of order, you gotta post a cute pic in your reply though, just the way things work m80, I tend to enjoy reading more for people if I like their picture or nickname.

Masks, a man wearing a mask of a demon. It's one of those japanese oni masks. I'll spare you the weeb bs but it's a mask that has a specific meaning in noh theatre. (pic very much related but the mask in this vision is red) The man in this vision is able to get away with a lot becasue he hides under that mask, he presents himself as harsh and a demon. A sese of machismo and false confidence can go a long way. Not sure about the ethical implications of this but you asked what would get you there, and that's what I'm reading for.

tldr; play the confidence card, make yourself out to be possibly more than you are, don't give a single fuck and work hard at seeming cold and callus, don't make it a big deal and you'll be interesting and perhaps unavoidable. It seems that creating a facde may actually get you somewhere here. But beware, that's the path to get what you desire, but ask yourself if that'll bring long term happiness. It's easy enough to play the part of a demon, but are demons ever happy in the long run? Do monsters have happy endings outside of fairy tales?

As for my question. Tell me anything about cute girls in my life. I'm already kind of a monster so I just want to know about the instrumental nature of someone who may or may not come into my life.
>>
>>18625228
Alternative alias
RVR
>>
File: 1447523346190.png (637KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1447523346190.png
637KB, 800x800px
>>18625199
Not even a read but just pragmatic advice, Ignoring goes a long way, people can only take a social siege for so long. A cold shoulder can work wonders for annoying peeps. They'll eventually get tired and say hasta la vista. It's harsh perhaps but I'll be damned if it doesn't work like a miracle.

Read though. Sweet sweet limoncello being poured into a glass. Intoxicating and desired, but bitter and muddying to the senses. Something people desire but ironically all it does is lead them astray. A sweetness hidden behind a harsh taste and an even harsher after effect.

tldr; I tend to get along with you Virgo types so really I'd say that it seems that with time things will work out. In a way people can only drink so much untill they get sick and I think this situation matches, people can only delude themselves for so long until that sobering experience hits. I think eventually one day self awareness will kick in and kick them in the ass. They'll realize there's really nothing for them there and they'll give up in some sense of it. It may be overdramatic, but keep a cool head and it'll all be okay for you.
>>
>>18625428
Thank you!!
>>
>>18625396
I have reread this several times and have been thinking about it carefully. Thanks a lot for this it was helpful and I definitely will take the advice. I basically have to point out to him that we have the same wants/goals in mind for our own futures.
>>
File: Hermes.png (297KB, 842x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hermes.png
297KB, 842x720px
>>18625203
The sun rising on an adventurer or person who looks like a postal worker standing on a road. The remind me a lot of an old courier of ancient times who uses to run messages from foot from place to place before any mass communication. Change and information are the themes here. Outside influence and branching out. Reminds me a lot of the God Mercury or Hermes. Messages and delivery by reaching outside.

Run the road and see where it takes you. You know where you are now and if that leaves you unsatisfied, so what do you have to lose? Take a trip travel and go to places you perhaps ever expected to go to. I think if anything the experience will be a great boon to you if nothing else. Become independant and take the risk, I think you'll be largely more happy for doing so.
>>
File: 1430928779628.jpg (152KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1430928779628.jpg
152KB, 640x800px
>>18625214
>future bf
Why not make the future the present bby? ;^) Hit me up gurl.

Jokes aside, I see a man with a bit of facial hair, a beard and a full on facial deal. He looks a bit on the scrawny side as I see things, he's wearing a blue and white striped shirt with horizontal stripes and a pair of skinny jeans in a similar navy blue style. His hair is black and he has a very "pretentious" look to him. (that may be personal bias talking though) He seems like an intellectual in a pragmatic sense, but also a bit deluded in a pragmatic sense. Smart in some areas but also a complete dumbass when it comes to to other things. Like critical thinking applied only half the time.

tldr; Take this with a grain of salt, I'm misanthropic and don't like dudes in general so I may be a bit jaded, but he seems like the type who speaks his mind and knows what it is he does, a bit narcissistic and ignorant in some ways but overall cares a lot about what's important to him whatever that is. Seems like the type to take his hobbies and personal belies a bit seriously and take no argument about them but otherwise probably pretty chill and fun to be with.
>>
>>18625180
Luhdric
Future gf description please
>>
File: 1416716446531.png (730KB, 847x860px) Image search: [Google]
1416716446531.png
730KB, 847x860px
>>18625228
I see a small child at a show having the time of their life, it's a small venue but they're having the time of their life. Not sure what show it is they're watching but they sway back and forth with excitement an clap like a madman when it's over. It's one of those events that although simple touches the life of those you truly appreciate it.

I think it'll be popular with some people and you may have a few close fans and people who truly love what you do even if it doesn't have mass appeal. Depends on why it is you write music, and what you define success as, but I can certainly see it touching people hearts regardless of the nature of popularity it achieves.
>>
File: YmaYT5L.jpg (2MB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
YmaYT5L.jpg
2MB, 2480x3507px
>>18625406
Eh, you like anime girls, right? I don't know who pic related is, but she came up when I googled “cute anime girls.”

Anyway,

I see a brown girl, slightly on the heavy side. She's not obese, but she'd keep you extra warm in the winter, if you know what I mean. I see her walking on a sidewalk, turning towards you from where she's standing, and smiling.

I'll skip ahead a bit.

Ever seen someone recoil a bit from a hug or affection of some sort, then sort of slowly ease up on the tension and allow the affection? That's what I saw. That anxiety you have? She'll help with it, as well as help you sort through some mental bullshit you have going on. It's not going to be on the terms you'd like, and you'll be resistant, almost dragged kicking and screaming towards opening up emotionally, but it will help.

You're going to be stubborn. You're going to be /extremely/ stubborn in opening up to this girl, and you'll find yourself sitting in thought and talking to yourself about how much you don't like her, making mental lists of all her bad qualities, etc.

When you find yourself doing that, make absolutely sure to tell yourself this all-important phrase:
“Cut the bullshit.”

You'll make your life and progress a lot easier when you do.
>>
>>18625479
That sounds perfect and what i want it to be.
I dont really care about "mainstream" success but more about making something thats good or better.
Thanks
>>
File: 1485196514633.png (218KB, 238x415px) Image search: [Google]
1485196514633.png
218KB, 238x415px
>>18625242
I see a blanket of freshly fallen snow, the flakes keep falling and the world is a cold and silent one of flakes and untouched drifts. It's light outside, as in daytime but still has a darkness to it beacuse of the cloud cover. The light however reflects off the banks of snow, giving a brightness from below type of feeling to it all.

I think this means that they will find things accetable of have their expectations be either met or a bit of a surprise. Not necisarily negative but i think it'll be one of those things where ideals don't match reality and it'll take a sec to come to terms but once that happens things'll be just fine.

>>18625321
>Gives me hope
Glad to hear it dear anon, keep at it and I hope it turns out well for you. Stay strong. It's people like you that keep me reading means a lot to hear that from someone.
>>
>>18625508
Thank you
Hopefully he will be okay with me
>>
File: 1476639897793.jpg (454KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476639897793.jpg
454KB, 800x800px
>>18625244
>retirement
Honestly not sure why I'm back, though may as well enjoy it while it lasts right?

Job yes J no. I see a man staring over a precipice and they make a leap. Eventually the land unharmed on the ledge of a cave leaving behind another person on the ledge they jumped from. Adventure at the cost of leaving behind people who are less eager to join that trip or challenge. The cave reminds me a lot of a n old smugglers treasure cove or generic d&d adventure cave. The point is that there's a lot of loot and fun times ahead.

In a way i think this to mean a sense of independence and adventure will come out of this potential job and that unfortunately some people may not want to stick around for the results of it, but you'll still have a hell of a time.

>>18625493
>Eh, you like anime girls, right?
There are people who don't?

Thanks for the read though appreciate it, it's a bit odd and I'm not sure what to think of it, but if it's true I guess it might not be too bad. Appreciate it and I hope your read was helpful as well. Sounds nice if it's the case.
>>
>>18625535
Zou#re back cuz we love you :D

Thank you so much for the reading. The adventure is the only thing I'm concerned right now. J isn't the only girl in the world, I can sfind someone else in the future.

Would you mind telling me how I would find the Job?
>>
>>18625535

What's my future look like?
>>
File: 72026iCFFD40E8FEBB62E1.jpg (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
72026iCFFD40E8FEBB62E1.jpg
28KB, 500x500px
>>18625180
I think I'm a little too late, but I'll give it a try

George
How does she really feel about me? She is hiding almost evrything from me now, so I have no way to tell.
>>
>>18625535

James/ATackyName

What's my future like?
>>
>>18625180
Jack
What will happen to me if I get into the occult?
>>
>>18625567
Same shit different day for a few decades. You
>>
File: a13f90f8713ce0843d8188127f36eb44.png (324KB, 670x1029px) Image search: [Google]
a13f90f8713ce0843d8188127f36eb44.png
324KB, 670x1029px
>>18625269
Social links. think on the people in your life and refelct on what they mean to and how they add or subtract from your happiness. Seems that social aspects are the big aspect here. That the way we are around others and they way they shape us in return are the big themes here. Think on your actions and the people you associate with. THey can shape a lot and often we find ourselves in places simply on account of the people we know.

tldr; refelect on the individuals in your life nad those that aren't. Ask yourself where you want to be and what people will help or hinder your trip there. I get the feeling sociality is the key to your happiness in the long run.
>>
>>18625590
Sorry, forgot the pic
>>
File: 1466644440792.png (265KB, 800x790px) Image search: [Google]
1466644440792.png
265KB, 800x790px
>>18625291
A mirror shattering inti fragments as a pretty face stares into it, their surprised face reflected in every shard that falls to the ground. A moment of it all breaking yet being completely there in the moment. However like broken glass you'll have to be careful, there's a chance you'll get cut before you see it.

As I see it 2017 will be the year for a drastic epiphany for better or worse. One that reflects the true nature of who you are as a person and who you want to be. It's best to think of it as a learning opportuinty and go from there, be aware and look at it as a chance for improvement whatever it is that happens. Don't lose hope and always seek to see the you you want to see reflected in the world.
>>
Trading.
Am I an imposition to him, or is he happy that I'm coming to stay with him?
>>
File: spanking_implements_book_cover.jpg (72KB, 515x725px) Image search: [Google]
spanking_implements_book_cover.jpg
72KB, 515x725px
>>18625289
Don't let some girl trample on your self-worth. Put her in her place.

>>18625593
It's always amazed me how fast, yet detailed you are with scries. It's a prompt configuration of rapid fire divination. Do you drink a lot of coffee by any chance?

I'm rather disconnected from most of the crowd, so there's room for augmentation, without offending anyone. Thanks for the reading.
>>
File: 1422598587394.jpg (2MB, 5575x2834px) Image search: [Google]
1422598587394.jpg
2MB, 5575x2834px
>>18625330
The potential certainly exists but I'd say tread carefully, they may not be all they seem once you get to know them. Kind of a short one here, but it's a bit nuanced. Think about what you really wwant out of things because I can see it working out but at the same time that bad things may come out of it eventually. Like is a marragie where it all falls apart at the end worth it? Essentially it's a happy story with a sad ending. Depends on what kind of meaning you derive from such things.

>>18625611
Happiness, a lot of concern about the permanent nature of things and commitment. I see a stone statue and a sculptor painfully aware of the temporal nature of his art. He's worries of erosion or what future generations may think of his work when he's long gone. Self consciousness is the theme here, hope but also concern in the potential for the worst case scenario.

Dreams of everlasting glory but also being aware of the potential for loss, conflict and a need for reassurance. If you can provide that I'm sure it'll go well m80.
>>
>>18625620
>>18625611
Thank you, anon. What can I do for you?
>>
I want to believe on some level that divination and the paranormal in general are not total bullshit, but I can't stop being a skeptic. Wat do?
>>
>>18625180
Aimee
What will happen between us this month?
>>
>>18625399
Power is the theme here, a strong figure head and agressiveness. The kind of feeling of someone with an iron fist, Someone who knows what they want and The certainly take it. power dominacne and control are the themes here. A leader and a person of great influence. They demand a lot but also give a lot to those that impress them.

Intense relationships, and potentially a one sided relationship, but still not all that bad in retrospect. You'll find someone who really "frames" you if that makes any sense. A person who helps better define you and keep you within a particular space. This may be for the better or for the worse, basically it's a gamble as I see it, either great success or great despair can come out of this, just be careful either way. A high risk High reward situation awaits.

>>18625619
>that pic
L-lewd, but I also may wonder if that's a real book and if so where to order ;^)

>do you drink a lot of coffee
Sometimes, mostly just a lot of booze. Despair is the best motivator there is honestly. The best way I can describe it is that if you're wholely dissatisfied with your life there's a great motivation to look into the lives of others and see if hope is there for them.
>>
>>18625626

You can realize that skeptic is the wrong word for it. A skeptic questions everything, but is prepared to tentatively accept certain working conclusions until they are proven to not be the case. In fact a skeptic's world is far from a place of hard facts and far more of a place of constantly shifting possibilities with a handful of bottlenecks where hypothesis hung around long enough to become theory.

...but I know that you're just here to "funpost", so carry on desu.
>>
File: naughty-cat-600x500.jpg (25KB, 530x442px) Image search: [Google]
naughty-cat-600x500.jpg
25KB, 530x442px
>>18625619
>that picture
>>
>>18625630
Thank you
>>
File: 1409074649951.jpg (36KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
1409074649951.jpg
36KB, 225x350px
>>18625622
>what can I do for you?
If you're a cute girl you could always say you love me and don;t know what you'd do without me :^)

Really though, my question, is simple really. Will I ever be able to live a comfortable life as I idealize it? I don't ask for a whole lot and wonder if I'll ever be happy. IF you could give me any insight into that it'd mean a lot
>>
>>18625640
No problem, man.
I'm a girl, but you probably wouldn't think I'm cute. 4chan doesn't like brown girls. ;---;
If you feel like trading again, I have another query:
It seems like he is incredibly hesitant to make plans with me again. Will it be another year before I see him again, or will I see him sooner than that (summer break or thanksgiving or winter)?
Starting on yours now.
>>
File: 1447489592352.jpg (99KB, 723x691px) Image search: [Google]
1447489592352.jpg
99KB, 723x691px
>>18625558
>Zou#re back cuz we love you :D
pic related

Someone will be real impressed with your personality. They'll be reminded of someone they know in their personal life and give you a lucky break that you'll happen to excell at. It may be a word of mouth thing or a recomendation or simply just a good feeling someone has, but basically the job will come to you on the whim of one of the people with the power to offer it to you. They'll for some reason see something in you or expect great things from you. Just don't let them down alright? I bet you'll do just fine though.

>>18625626
If it makes you feel better I'm a skeptic and I read for peeps. Test it, take an approach to see if it's true or not and draw conclusions from there. Give it a fair scientific analysis or conduct experiments and see if it has worth.
>>
>>18625629

one sided relationship, huh? i'm used to those, sadly. the rest doesn't sound bad; i'm used to great despair when it comes to love. thank you for the reading.
>>
File: 1467086116393.png (551KB, 631x965px) Image search: [Google]
1467086116393.png
551KB, 631x965px
>>18625646
>I'm a girl, but you probably wouldn't think I'm cute. 4chan doesn't like brown girls. ;---;
Now I'm scared just got a read mentioning a brown girl. >>18625493 Send help. I'm also from /a/ we have daily "brown girls are for" threads so really It's all the same to me.

Will take your other query just give me a moment to clear up the backlog I have left and I'll get right on it.
>>
File: 1401399407126.png (399KB, 510x516px) Image search: [Google]
1401399407126.png
399KB, 510x516px
>>18625475
Tall blonde and goergeous, though she will be bored easily so keep her attention or she'll stray. Forgive me for saying it, but she's got a damn fine set of legs and a rack to die for. However she can be a bit bitchy at times and will try to hurt you pruposefully if you somehow wrong her.

tldr; a high maintnence bombshell, if you have the patience and personal fortitude to deal with her all will go well, but don't slack of shit will go south real fast. Keep her interested and focused on the relationship and it should be just fine.
>>
>>18625180
Female
Can I expect anything good to happen when we meet in person?
>>
>>18625640
>Nine of Cups, Five of Wands, Five of Cups, Justice, High Priestess.
It's hard for me to do questions that are like, "will I ever....?" That isn't your fault, I'm just not the most experienced diviner. Anyways, what I got from this read is that things will start going in your favor, it'll seem like all your ducks are in row and life is going your way, but the grind for even just those 'small things' is going to be difficult. I get the sense of gaining one thing, but losing another. i.e. getting a good job that provides you with a fair amount of wealth, but you can't seem to find a woman that won't use you or any sort of stability in a relationship, just for example (though with Five of Cups, that's not a very outlandish scenario). That being said, keep grinding, because you'll get what's yours. It doesn't seem like it will be an easy path, but you will be content someday.
>>18625656
Aw. ;) I don't really have any extra weight on me though, anon. I do lots of exercise and healthy eating. :p
I'm around! Let me know what you think about your read.
>>
>>18625656
>send help
Wew lad
Some keks were had, and I found it funny to see it turn so quickly into opportunity. But we're just being silly...aren't we? Still...it's amusing.
>>
>>18625650
You're *
>Tfw using a different keyboard.

Well. Come on, Stray..

I believe your reading was accurate, for I've heard something similar in the past. I won't let them down, or so I hope

Thank you so much and good luck,lad.
>>
File: 1484286872969.jpg (17KB, 285x279px) Image search: [Google]
1484286872969.jpg
17KB, 285x279px
>>18625619

Too late for that
>>
>>18625681

Dropping trips
>>
File: 1409952902594.png (418KB, 958x850px) Image search: [Google]
1409952902594.png
418KB, 958x850px
>>18625567
Peace. A relaxing ocean landscape with sands and waves. A palm tree for shade and a happy sunny sky. Essentially you're gonna be one of the lucky fucks who gets to actually live the dream. Not entirely sure when and where it'll happen but it'll be a hell of a ride when it does. It'll seem that you're getting way overrewarded for the things you do, and you'll enjoy every moment of it. Litteral perfect beach getaway, all it's missing is cute island girls offering you a fresh drink and a warm embrace. That aside I can see you living a very comfortable life.

>>18625571
Never too late with me friend, I try my best to get to everyone who asks. Sorry for the delay but despair anon is here.

Corn fields, long stalks of grain that obrtuct everything and represent growth. A series of large obstructing forces that seem to be there merely for show. Once harvest time comes they'll be gone and the fruits of one's labour will show true.

To me I take this to mean that given time reality will be apparent. Wheter it's the barren ;and after harvest or the fruits gained from it is up to you, but I could certainly see it working out favourably if you're willing to take an all or nothing approach. OF course by that I mean, hope for the best, she's the kinda gal who will either confess at the moment or let it go. Ball's in her court at the moment and she's gonna play it hard. Give it time and you'll truly see how things are. I'd honestly say that by fall of thins year you'll know for sure.
>>
Looking for a reading/scrying. age 20/male Question: Will things get worse from here on? Please somebody give me a reading I really need it :(
>>
File: 1464753127702.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1464753127702.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
>>18625668
>but you will be content someday.
I really want to believe that. Thanks for the hope.

The read was probably pretty spot on, I tend to analyze things in an absurdist fashion and have a hard time finding hope in things so it's nice to see such a nuanced veiw of things, happiness but also where the cost must be paid. I think it's very true to life, opportunities don't just come up and go smoothly anything worth having is worth working for. I appreciate the read, one of the better ones I've gotten in a while. Not just saying that now that I know you're apparently a cute gal who takes care of herself. :^)

>>18625670
>we're just being silly
Always, life's too short not to be. Of course if it leads to a qt brown gal in my life who am I to complain? ;^)
>>
>>18625681
>>
File: 1442271938636.jpg (44KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
1442271938636.jpg
44KB, 500x486px
>>18625578
A surprise meeting at a resturaunt or bar, a skinny black haired gal with a serious case of resting bitchface, but is actually sweet deep down. I think she's gonna open some serious doors for you man, not sure how, or how long term it'll be but she's gonna rock your world so keep an eye out

>>18625590
Boredom honestly, you'll end up dropping it eventually as the results are lackluster, there's a vision that goes with it all but in an ironic way it's just as boring as the results I expect from your endeavours. Perhaps it's best to find other interests m80
>>
>>18625707
I really understand, anon. : ( I've been dealing with that bs myself for the last 4 years. I'll be doing great in one area, meanwhile everything else is falling apart. Sigh... : (
Let me know what your other query is for the second trade!
>>
File: 1484844106270.png (158KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484844106270.png
158KB, 640x480px
>>18625180
Cana
I want to know if I have fated person expecting to meet me, and what kind of personality will have.
>>
>>18625698
whose dick do i gotta suck for this to happen
>>
File: at 4.05.10 PM.png (224KB, 488x411px) Image search: [Google]
at 4.05.10 PM.png
224KB, 488x411px
>>18625629
>Sometimes, mostly just a lot of booze. Despair is the best motivator there is honestly.
I hope you feel better, anon. The potential for growth is always there. It's great that you're helping people, remember to help yourself too.
>I also may wonder if that's a real book and if so where to order ;^)
The content would sure be amusing :)

>>18625632
Oh bv. Careful now. Someone might implement those implementations to halt those dirty thoughts.

How are you?
>>
>>18625681
It's never too late!

Go to your ex's living place and crack the whip. She files a restaining order? That's only a small dent in the dominance you've already asserted.
>>
File: 1445885587406.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1445885587406.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
>>18625727
No dicc succ plz, I gotcha , just be patient and I'll read it.

>>18625627
A revolution one way or the other. I see a swarm of townspeople in a protest march converging on a main builiding.

Ideals will boil over and resolution or revolution rather will happen overnight, Best to leave this one to father time, he's got your back here.
>>
File: boss.jpg (378KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
boss.jpg
378KB, 1920x1200px
>>18625721
Second query is my default go to, Tell me about dem cute gals. What's coming my way in terms of a cute waifu for laifu if any at all. What's your second question?
>>
>>18625770
No prob!
second query:
It seems like he is incredibly hesitant to make plans with me again. Will it be another year before I see him again, or will I see him sooner than that (summer break or thanksgiving or winter)?
>>
File: 1408046041412.png (236KB, 345x382px) Image search: [Google]
1408046041412.png
236KB, 345x382px
>>18625665
If you consider lewd good then yes, the details of the vision I saw are not appropriate to share on a christian image-board, but It seems good times will certainly come out of this interaction given the right reactions. Passion to say the least is the outcome here.

>>18625741
>remember to help yourself too.
Take your own advice too, I'll be sure to try and apply that. Thanks for the kind words friend.
>The content would sure be amusing :)
>10/10 bestseller on amazon
I'd buy it m8.
>>
File: 1293031189329.png (189KB, 475x375px) Image search: [Google]
1293031189329.png
189KB, 475x375px
>>18625180 I'd like a reading if you still feel like it.

Jun

What will she think of my appearance?
>>
File: 1444786212562.jpg (173KB, 976x704px) Image search: [Google]
1444786212562.jpg
173KB, 976x704px
>>18625678
>>Tfw using a different keyboard.
nigga I'm drunk so I copy pasta'd that, I knew what you meant though. No worries friendo, still weird to think people remember me or care about what I have to say.

either way hang in there man, and I wish you the best. Thanks for putting up with me and my silly reads. Hope you find your true happiness someday from one anon to another.
>>
>>18624306
Marielle
How will this semester go?
>>
File: 1450871934940.jpg (127KB, 385x572px) Image search: [Google]
1450871934940.jpg
127KB, 385x572px
>>18625726
Yep you have one of those, lucky you. They have a real dreamer personality and may be a bit aloof and cheesy from time to time. They wear their heart on their sleee and say what it is they thing when they think it. It'll be asweet straghtforward kind of interaction and they'll deopend on you to do the same if not expect it, but they'll always be authentic if anything. They'll share a lot with you and expect the same in return, a perfect example of symbiosis. It'll be an intesne exchange of emotions and personal feelings but ultimately if you can both validate each other it should work out for the best for all involved.

>>18625698
Wosre than better, it'll get to the point where you hit rock bottom and instead of the cynical opinion of "well time to start digging" it'll be the feeling of "nowhere to go but up from here"

sucess by means of having to make it up to the world. Pulling yourself back up and dusting yourself back off and trying time and time again. Eventually defeat will hurt you enough where it means nothing and you'll be able to fight it as a friend. You're gonna get ahead eventually but it'll take a lot of falls and harsh lessons.
>>
>>18625770
>Queen of Wands, Eight of Wands, Knight of Cups, Three of Swords, Hermit.
You sure are a Cups-y guy, aren't you. Anyways, I asked if there would be any romantic interests coming into your life within the next year, and this spread is a clear 'yes', there will be a romantic interest for you coming into your life soon. If that's all you want to know, that's the good news.
There is some bad news. Things move very quickly; there is a lot of visitation between you two, and you'll probably get to smash a few times, but it seems like her heart just isn't in it. She likes you, but she doesn't love you, and she doesn't plan on it ever getting that far. The image of the Knight of Cups keeps playing in my head as you offering your heart (in place of the cup, though that is what the cup can represent symbolically). This card is immediately followed by the Three of Swords. Rejection, heartbreak. She isn't interested in a relationship. This supports my previous read as well, where it seems like only one or two aspects of your life will seem to be going your way while other aspects just seem to be a mess. You go full Hermit mode--withdrawal, introspection. You seem to be looking for a lesson in it all, but there really isn't a lesson. You didn't do anything wrong. She dicked you over. Take solace in the fact that she didn't deserve you and she played you good, real good. You might feel like a fool at the end of it all, but the vibe I'm getting while meditating on the Queen of Wands is that this isn't her first time--she's practically a professional at this. Seriously, don't worry too much about this. You'll probably get your heart broken, but you still have a bright future. Look at it this way: YOU will be fine, even if your love life suffers for awhile, you'll have things to be grateful for, and those things will be enough for you to make it through the hard time. Remember you had Karma in the previous spread: things will work out, and you'll get what is due to you.
>>
File: 1423491746784.jpg (168KB, 1250x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1423491746784.jpg
168KB, 1250x1075px
>>18625773
I see a politician or public figure attending an event for the noteriety only. It'll be sooner than you think but the better question is the menaing behind that meeting rather than the meeting itself. I get the feeling the feelings of meaning are different between the two of you. You'll interact for sure but what that means will vastly differ. That's not bad mind you, but something to consider.

tldr; I think it's gonna happen but think a lot about what it is that such interactions mean for the both of you, what is it that you both gain from such meetings, try and put yourself in their shoes and gain their mindset and you'll learn a lot from what they really feel. An objective step backwards may help to put it all into perspective.
>>
>>18625810
Thanks! I will stew on this for sure. Thank you for the trades tonight. : )
>>
File: 1462409522319.png (128KB, 470x408px) Image search: [Google]
1462409522319.png
128KB, 470x408px
>>18625809
>that read
Insightful, but holy hell
I think i'm giving up after that one. thanks for the warning. helps a lot. Maybe I'm just being pessimistic but really doesn't seem worth going for in the long run. Thanks for the read will think of that for a while.
>>
File: 1410200700333.jpg (119KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1410200700333.jpg
119KB, 640x480px
>>18625783
LIke a 90% satisfaction rating, just don't let the 10% commentary bring you down. I sawe a ratings board making comments about an employee and they took only the ngeative commetns out of many complimetns to heart. Basically don't let the one or two "flaws" or compliants drag down an otherwise nice sense of things. Everyone will have a few things they wish were better, but it doesn't ruin to overall image of it.
>>
>>18625819
I'm glad I could help. Yeah, it seems like you do decide to go full Hermit, but I don't think it lasts too long. I'd be willing to bed a few months to a year max. You have a lot of energy. You'll pick yourself back up again.
alrighty, anon, I'm heading to bed! Night! Thanks again!
>>
>>18625831
bet, no bed
fuggggg
>>
>>18625830
Okay, I'll take that as a positive outcome, then. Thank you very much for your time.
>>
>>18625741
Who said anything about dirty thoughts?

I'm a good boy

And I've been alright, just grinding away. How are you? Any closer to having life somewhat figured out?
>>
>>18625727
Bv's
Don't worry about gagging, it's small enough that you won't :^)

>>18625775
>Take your own advice too
Yes, I should, and it's probably applicable to most here. Life's rough and all, but who doesn't like a good beating every once in a while? Everything onwards can only be good in comparison.
>>10/10 bestseller on amazon
>I'd buy it m8.
It'll be a double win if the lady that was scried for you is into that
>>
Hello, I was wondering if someone would spend a few minutes to tell me what they see in a general reading.

23, blue eyes ,
>>
>>18625805
I really want to meet someone like that, I'll wait for the time when it happens.

Thanks for the reading.
>>
File: 1408316252386.jpg (317KB, 480x660px) Image search: [Google]
1408316252386.jpg
317KB, 480x660px
>>18625863
>It'll be a double win if the lady that was scried for you is into that
Hopeful thinking m80, but I always ask and get different answers, not really too sure I think there's anyone out there for me. It's just fun to have a little hope every now and again you know? Who knows maybe for once it'll all luck out and happen?

my silly bs aside hope your read works out alright and that things go well for you. Hang in there and best of luck. I hope you find your happiness in the waking world friend.

>>18625907
No problem glad I could be helpful
>>
File: 1446007105048.jpg (147KB, 648x639px) Image search: [Google]
1446007105048.jpg
147KB, 648x639px
alright >>18625180 is crashing for the night and probably actually won't be back for a while. It's been fun reading for you all as always and I hope things go well for you. Remember to always keep up hope and leave despair to the professionals like me~
>>
File: 1406616327545.jpg (75KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1406616327545.jpg
75KB, 1680x1050px
>>18625866
A lively home and a warm hearth. A place of stability and a sense of personal fufillment gained through hard work. Almost cliche in how happy it seems, but is ironically perfectly possible. You may be one of the few people who actualy gets to live the dream so to speak. It won't be without it's challenges however, but ultimately it seems that life will present you with an opportunity for happiness that most people can only dream of achieving. If it comes up try to make it happen. I get the feeling you'll be a-ok in the end of it all really.
>>
File: lsdbeeVVfl1r3sv4oo1_250.jpg (32KB, 250x357px) Image search: [Google]
lsdbeeVVfl1r3sv4oo1_250.jpg
32KB, 250x357px
>>18625857
>I'm a good boy
Are you implying that I'm the bad one?
>I've been alright, just grinding away.
That's the way it should be. Becoming lazy opens up the possibilty of finding one's self in a depressing mind hovel.
>Any closer to having life somewhat figured out?
Not really, I'm broke and doing terrible in school. It's okay though because since I'm a child, I can still rely heavily on parents.

>>18625913
It's nice to have some some hope, even partially if it's for the sake of entertainment.
Thank you! I hope everything works out satisfactorily for you as well.
>>
>>18625929

thanks for you time, anon. it always feels that way, and I guess I shouldn't doubt it so much.
>>
File: 1448843102029.jpg (505KB, 1024x924px) Image search: [Google]
1448843102029.jpg
505KB, 1024x924px
If anyone will give me a quick reading, I promise I'll come back here on a regular basis to do readings. Life sort of happens and you kind of let some things go, for me it was reading cards. I'll post under "TheImmortalDMJ"

I'm 29, aries, my name is daniel. I'm looking for some insight between the connection I'm making with Kimberly, I just met her and I'm really impressed, we're having a lot of fun. I ask cause I've dated plenty of chicks and I thought everything was fun and games but really they were just fake. Thank you.
>>
>>18626011
The best advice I can give you is to take your time and ride things out. Don't get attached, as buddha says.
>>
>>18626014
You hit the nail on the head dude, thanks. That's exactly what I needed to hear. She's with some guy that treats her like crap, it's hard for her to leave cause they live together. I just thought I should cut my losses cause I don't know how long it'll be and even then she may not be ready for romance coming out of this shitty relationship. Might I ask what your method of divination is?
>>
File: 56.jpg (94KB, 645x743px) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
94KB, 645x743px
>>18625180
Ken
Male

How many girls at work want to fuck me?
>>
trading....i want to know if i'll ever go too far.
>>
>>18626018
I'm tripping on acid right now
>>
>>18626040
if you do, karma will get you back
>>
>>18626030
>how many girls just want to fuck
none
>>
File: 139723659819.png (21KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
139723659819.png
21KB, 645x773px
>>18626047
Ill let the cards decide.
>>
>>18626045
probably.
>>
>>18626049
he's outti R8 bro, I'm the best you've got
>>
Its time for a reader, I summon one from the abyss, come forth reader to read all of our stuff!
>>
File: Z0m1S.jpg (37KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Z0m1S.jpg
37KB, 704x396px
air query
scry me on the boy that i'll meet in the future
(if you know what I mean)
>>
>>18626081
he's gonna b sexc enough that you won't be able to help yourself from making the first move
>>
I'll be here all night ladies and gentleman, I've got like 10 more hours on this trip. I like to think it boosts intellectual capacities, and therefore it must. Post your questions, I'll give you good answers. Forewarning, I have dry humor.
>>
>>18626106
I'll use a tripcode
>>
>>18626106
What will my wife look like?
>>
>>18626113
What info do you want?
>>
>>18626106
SEE
>>18626030
>>
>>18626118
>>18626117
>>18626116
chill bro
>>
>>18626123
What are you talking about?
>>
File: 1479457453643.jpg (46KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
1479457453643.jpg
46KB, 620x620px
>>18626123
The man needs answers
>>
>>18626116
Can't tell you that, that would take away your ability to make a decision to love another
>>18626117
any info you want to give
>>18626118
already answered that here>>18626047
>>
>>18626106
Whats my next relationship like?
>>
>>18626134
>Can't tell you that, that would take away your ability to make a decision to love another

Couldn't even tell me a generic thing? I mean I have no preference and don't particularly buy into the whole divination thing, its just interesting what people have to say about it.

I mean, I have no real preference, if you tell me a blonde for instance, then I'm not gonna go out looking for a blonde or not looking for a blonde, I'll just cruise the market as I always have and what I get is what I get.
>>
>>18626140
She'll look like a woman. There, go have fun.
>>18626136
up to you
>>
>>18626106
Anything in store for me this year? Job, Love, New House, etc?
>>
>>18626144
plenty on the horizon
>>
>>18626106
I would like a reading for my relationship with G at this point. is it wise to be his neighbor?
>>
>>18626146
get the fuck outta dodge bro
>>
Trading.
>>
>>18626151
I'll trade.

>>18626040
I especially I want to know about this in terms of a project, AFHT. Scry it, if you can.
>>
>>18626151
hit me
>>
>>18626145
Good. Glad to hear.
>>
>>18626151
Damn, you disappeared?
>>
>>18626106
Should I trust this guy?
>>
>>18626140
If you know, you'll change your future by sticking to that physical appearance and you'll never going to find her
>>
It's better to ask for present things. Future is scary
>>
>>18626243
Not him, but that doesn't make any sense. If they already saw the physical appearance and they're going after said physical appearance, how are they missing it?

It'd be like being told you're gonna eat a red apple, and then you going to find red apples.
>>
>>18626239
need more info
>>
>>18626106
How can I move things in the right direction with this girl?
>>
>>18626278
patience and keeping your eye on the ball
>>
>>18626286
Thank you senpai.
>>
This is for anyone who feels like doing one I guess.
Female(tranny if it matters)
Leo
Met a guy on a dating site last week. Kinda like him. Does he just wanna fug or is he actually interested in me?
>>
>>18626277
Should I trust the guy I'm currently in contact with as he has something truly great to offer but I have to know if I can trust his word and if I'll be fine keeping in touch with him.
>>
>>18626106
Should I pursue her?
>>
>>18626300
oh. yea. trust him.
>>
>>18626309
yes, just be mindful
>>
>>18626312
really? okay
>>
>>18626316
Thank you!
>>
>>18626317
why did you even feel the need to ask?
>>
>>18626321
our conversations have been text only so far and his proposition is kinda out there.
>>
>>18626327
it'll only be love if you let it be love
>>
File: 1_500.jpg (47KB, 500x305px) Image search: [Google]
1_500.jpg
47KB, 500x305px
>>18626300
Yes just ask some random guy across the world some retarded ass question as if he has a magical crystal ball to tell the future.

Dumb bitch.
>>
>>18626106
General reading please, let the psychedelic gods speak
>>
>>18626385
Are you still here trippin on acid?
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 85

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.