[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unexplained Events Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 27

File: 1485590365925.jpg (7KB, 309x325px) Image search: [Google]
1485590365925.jpg
7KB, 309x325px
Getting kind of tired of the continuous skinwalker/Magick threads, let's have a change of pace.

Post unexplained events, greentext is preferred, I'll start:

>be last night around 9pm
>waiting in front of a friend's house in my car for him to get back from work so we could pick up our other friends
>sitting in my car watching youtube
>check side mirror just randomly
>see at the edge of the woods between 2 houses a figure looking in the direction of my car
>focus on it, but it is under a broken streetlight, and is hard to see
>looks like a woman with glasses just standing very still
>weird but not too unusual
>carry on watching my phone
>look up again and see same figure still standing exactly where it was it's now been 15 mins
>get idea that it is my gf messing with me since she lives in the development as well
>call her, but as I look at the figure it is holding its hand up to its ear like it's answering a phone
>so I figure its my girlfriend and start getting annoyed
>girlfriend answers and says she is at the bank
>start getting nervous, hang up and look in mirror again
>standing as it has been stare at it for a while, it's now been about 30 mins
>see headlights coming down road, it's my buddy
>as soon as light hits the figure it runs in the woods between the houses and is gone
>as it ran I got a good look at it, it looked like a woman in her 20s wearing a purple sweater and jeans never seen this person before in the neighborhood
>buddy asks who that was and I tell him the story, he agrees that it was weird but doesn't think into it to much

Pretty weird maybe it was a friend of one of our neighbors messing with me I don't know. Creeper me out though
>>
*creeped
>>
Bump sure is spoopy
>>
bbbump
>>
File: 1486146584327.png (430KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1486146584327.png
430KB, 500x375px
bumpp
>>
Bump

Sage
>>
Bump

Anyone?
>>
This is now a bump thread.

Bump
>>
>>18620900
OP here I'm cool with that

Bump
>>
>>18620231
What a stupid story, I'm going back to my tulpa thread. Faggot
>>
>>18620927
Lol
>>
>be me, at 14
>move into new house
>old as fuck, creepy vibes
>a week or two passes, we all clean up the place, cleans up nicely and looks a lot better
>still creepy as fuck though
>now creepy shit starts happening
>weird noises every single day and night
>screeching sounds occasionally, more often footsteps and creaking floors
>most everyone blames it on me pulling pranks or something, since I am the youngest
>I think it's my sister
>this goes on for about a month
>wake up in the middle of the night to footsteps
>footsteps are much louder and closer sounding than ever before
>dart out of room figuring I can catch my sister in the act this time
>just as I get out of my room, the hallway closet slams shut
>"hah, got you now bitch"
>whip open closet door
>nothing inside
>suddenly, voice from behind me says
>"bump"
>>
>>18620941
Top zozzle
>>
File: Dorm Crawlspace.png (207KB, 1784x1008px) Image search: [Google]
Dorm Crawlspace.png
207KB, 1784x1008px
>>
>>18620231
>Last night I go to bed at about 3:14 am
>Have had a tendency to sleep walk
>Have a dream I'm pacing around my family room that goes straight to the backyard
>Look above my neighbor's yard and I see this white disk in the sky. Thought it was the full moon at first but there are no craters and it was in the wrong direction to be moon.
> There are seven lights on it's face. All colors of rainbow with green on in the middle.
>The lights just swirled around clockwise
>>
>>18620971
Very surreal
>>
>>18620231
most likely answer: drugs
>>
i like skinwalker stories.

i also like automatic weapons.
>>
>>18620231
Sees face
HELL TO THE NO
>>
>>18621177
>>>/k/
>>
File: 1361479201321.gif (1MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1361479201321.gif
1MB, 450x450px
>>18620941
>>
>In preschool (mid-90's) playing out in the playground with my friends
>We notice the other kids and even the faculty all crowding under the jungle gym
Can't find a good picture of it, but it had sort of two levels to it. The bottom level was dark and shaded, and pretty large, so it was enough to hold most everyone.
>We go in to see why everyone's there
>On one of the support beams is this thing that looks like a domino mask, no one was wearing it, it was actually on the beam.
>But there were human eyes protruding from the sockets, and they were moving. They were looking at all of us frantically with noticeable veins along the sclera, and I remember the staff being very disturbed by it.
>We were eventually all shuffled out away from it.
>It was gone the next day, all my friends remember it being there.

I still have absolutely no idea what it was, but I distinctly remember it happening. It wasn't a dream, and it definitely was alive or something. The eyes were way too real to be some kind of machine or toy. I've told this story to a lot of friends between then and now, and none of them had an answer.
>>
> Staying with family in rural area, not quite fuck nowhere but a still
> Pissing buckets and below freezing out
> Nip outside front door for fag in bare feet because cba to find shoes
> Fucking kid stood in the middle of field opposite the house in unsuitable clothing
> Duck inside and grab shoes
> Turn back kid is gone
> ohshitebugger.gif
> Some stupid arse kid gone freeze his nads off and die
> Wake everyone up, hunt around, police are called etc.
> Kid never found it's assumed kid just made it back home or something shrug it off.

> This is not the only time this has happened to me....
>>
>>18621989
Holy shit that's some whacked out crap
>>
it all started When I went to sleep and I heard that something would happen if you put your at 3:33 am and I was very curious and I put it at that time, when the alarm woke me up I felt the whole environment very cold and gloomy when I hear a heartbreaking I shouted in my sister's room and got up and went to her room, to my surprise there was nothing, I turned my back and I felt a very strong blow in my head, and I awoke to marrado and my family was in front of me and That's where I saw that thing as I killed my family, my father got his eyes out with a screwdriver and then I shaved his head with a mallet, my mother the tortoise with a potato peeler, then cut off the limbs with a chainsaw , After seeing that I fainted, I woke up and my sister was not, right now I'm in a psychiatric hospital I do not know where my sister is and I'm about to commit suicide
>>
>>18622024
the fuck.

Can't tell if parody or if dipshit with a bad Google translation who doesn't know Happy Hotels don't let their patients on the net.
>>
>>18620970
Holy shit
>>
>>18620231
Saw a lady walking her dog frozen in time once.

Me and a friend driving to Wawa, see a lady walking along the side of the road with her dog, both her and the dog were mid-stride, frozen. We both acknowledged it. The leash was tightly pulled and they were both between steps.

She was gone on the way back.
>>
>>18622065
Life glitch hell yeah I love these
>>
>long night of smoking weed
>finally time to pack in
>smoke one last toke and head to sleep
>wake up at like 4 in the fucking morning >thumping noises outside my room
>I live alone in a 2 story house
>whatthefuckingfuck.jpeg
>open door with knife in hand
>fucking no one
>turn on all lights in house and go room to room
>no one in the fucking house
>in kitchen grabbing water after full rotation
>hear a fucking dog growling from upstairs
>jesuspleasesaveme.gif
>walk upstairs to find a tooth on my carpet

And that was the day I put that house up for sale.
>>
>>18622065
Saw some lady who kinda looked like the Airian in Chronicles Of Riddick in broad daylight. She definitely saw that I could see her and seemed a little weirded out so I kind of kept walking like I was minding my own business.
>>
>>18622102
You should have made sure fire cleansed the whole place
>>
>10-year-old me
>Live in rural area at the time, have fields that surround my house, and a patch of woods further back on one side in the distance
>Outside, jumping on trampoline one day
>Happen to glance and notice something in the distance
>About 1/2 mile away into one of the rice fields, see person walking
>Rice fields are flooded with levees built around them. This guy (thing) is walking, almost trying to run through them.
>No farm trucks around, no nearby highways or buildings, except for elderly neighbors, who are further away near neighborhood entrance
>Whatever the fuck this thing is, it is hurrying west, with nothing in his path besides the woods about a mile away. It makes no fucking sense because there were some dirt roads that could take you there with a few turns.
>Run inside, tell parents, and grab binoculars.
>Run outside and zoom in on him, he's already made it to the next rice field.
Now this is the first part that genuinely freaked me the fuck out. I couldn't get a good close-up on whatever the fuck it was, but it was solid black. No clothes, just this slender, dull-black figure that had an almost mummified texture. I could see its appendages were very thin and bone-like.
>Shit bricks and hand dad binoculars.
>He looks at it for a while, almost dumbfounded. I could tell he was scared, but trying to stay cool so I wouldn't be any more frightened.
>He rushes me and mom into house.

(Part one, ran out of chars)
>>
File: 20010.png (521KB, 701x697px) Image search: [Google]
20010.png
521KB, 701x697px
>>18622153
>Watch through window with binoculars as it continues pacing towards the woods.
>Eventually gets close to edge of forest
>Dad has binoculars, I can only barely see him at the edge of the woods in the distance
Here's the other part that really freaked me and my family the fuck out. From what I saw that day, I thought the thing just disappeared. I saw the figure far in the distance one second, eyes locked on it, and the next second it just disappeared. My dad dropped the binoculars and we all stayed at our aunt's house for the next few nights, it freaked us out so badly. (We eventually moved mainly because of this.) Flash forward to when I was fifteen. We ended up on discussion about what had happened that day, and my dad admitted to me. He said that day it didn't just disappear like I had thought. He saw it close enough through the binoculars, and said that it stopped still in the edge of the last rice field. All of a sudden, this thing just fucking drops into the water standing straight up. Just falls in like there's a big hole in the bottom. You could have heard a fucking pin drop in that room, I was so scared. The reason he never told me was because he didn't want me to be frightened, and because I was so young at the time.
>>
>>18622158
Imagine how many times you walked by there and your asshole dad didnt say a thing
>>
All i remember is when i was about 11-12, i woke up one morning when i was sleeping in the sitting room, and i swore i seen a devil or something black that moved in the corner of the room. I put my head under the blanket for 30s and it was gone when i looked again.

same thing happened again at 14, i seen a fucking red devil with HORNS staring in at me on my bunkbed, my brother just happened to not be there that night. this one didnt move, i didnt see eyes but rather black sunken in eye sockets.

some nights i'll just sleep with the lights on.
>>
>>18622158
I think that scary-looking Jap bitch's face is scaring the ghost back there.
>>
>>18622158

Top spoop anon. I wish someone could catch these creatures on camera or photo. Always feels like they're too far and few between to properly prepare yourself.
>>
I've got one but it might need some explaining for you non-irishfags. The Banshee (Bean Sí in Irish) is a type of fairy in Irish mythology that fortells the death of someone near a person that hears her screams. This is my Grandas story from the late 80s

>granda is in the hospital in Belfast, recovering from a surgury
>3 other men staying in the same room
>2am rolls around and all is silent
>without warning granda hears a godawful scream that fills the entire room
>granda jumps out of bed along with two of the other men, both of which seem equally startled
>scream lasts for about ten seconds then nothing
>third man who didn't jump out of bed asks what the fuck they're doing
>granda tells the man about the scream and the other two back him up but the third man isn't buying it
>after another hour of shitting the bed they all manage to nod off
>early next morning granda is awoken by doctors and nurses rushing into room and moving third man to E.R
>granda asks around later that day
>third man suffered a fatal heart attack
> An Bean Sí claimed her victim

I realize Belfast being a large city could very easily explain the scream and the mans heart attack may well have been a coincidence but stories like this aren't uncommon in Ireland even today. and it's a neat bit of mythology to boot
>>
I have a memory from when I was four years old, I remember walking behind my house and into a chicken coop building (lived on a farm). I reached under this storage cabinet that was in the back of the coops, and I remember pulling out a small cloth. Wrapped in it was a tiny, mummified human, probably a few inches long. It was brown, and it had solidified to a smooth, rock-like surface, and I remember the weird little expression it had on its face. Then I remember hearing my grandpa or my dad calling my name, so I quickly hid it and ran inside.

I have no context for it, but I remember looking for it again and again and it wasn't there anymore. I don't recall it necessarily, but I have the memory of it. Just happens to pop back in my mind every now and then, idk why.
>>
>be me, 10.
>after long day knock out at 6:00 pm
>wake up around 12
>heard my name being called
>look to door and see someome standing there.
>really confused because i couldnt see a face or any features because of how dark everything was.
>This thing was visible, but it was just so dark.
>"dad?"
>the second i said that this thing sprinted towards my bed
>duck under blanket and yell, felt hand cover my face.
>all of a sudden its gone
>never happened again.
>>
>>18620231
The person was probably scoping out the neighborhood.
>>
>>18622102
Like a human tooth? Did you by any chance keep it?
>>
>>18620941
Bump confirmed
>>
>>18622024
We meet again.
>>
File: white-fedora-hat.jpg (41KB, 401x509px) Image search: [Google]
white-fedora-hat.jpg
41KB, 401x509px
>>18620231
>be me a few years back.
>walking back from getting coffee with friends.
>late a.m's
>see man up the hill in front of hospital in street light.
>mans in white suit with shadow of fedora covering upper face. -old school clothes. sort of like a zoot suit-
>be drunk assholes
>start flipping him off and talking shit.
>man gives chase
>we bail.
>run far down road.
>turn onto road where staying,
>get to house.
>girl and short friend who stayed behind are there.
>friend with short man syndrome starts belittling us.
>see man sprinting at us from intersection.
>shorts friends face -PRICELESS-
>bail inside.
>hit the deck.
>turn off lights.
>wait awhile.
>no sign of zoot suit man.
I cant explain it. it was very late in a small and poor town. no reason someone would dress like that. let alone be out that late by himself. also no younger man would where an old school suit like that. he looks like a young man form what i could make out probably in 20's.
>>
>>18622762
i did some research and the fucker ran 1.2 km without taking a breath.
>>
OK ive never posted about my spoopy childhood house anywhere before. Never really even talked about it. To this day I still have fucking nightmares about this place.

>be around 10 y/o living in old duplex
>in old mining town poor af
>house seems normal. No spooky psychic vibe BS
>two entrances, front door back door. Bathroom next to back door in little pantry way
>kitchen connected, then dining area, then living room.
>go upstairs and have my room very top of stairs, then spare bedroom and then parents bedroom.
Yes of course attic and old, creepy, dank basement. So now you know layout a bit
>weird shit starts light. Footsteps in attic and hallway. Like extremely noticeable footsteps and creaking.
>can literally follow the sound when it's in attic like someone walking about.
10 y/o me is not a fan of this obviously. Parents say generic "It's just the neighbor walking"
>invite friend to stay over one night (little older than me like 13)
>footsteps start. Right outside my room in the hallway while parents sleep.
>friend is freaked out, wont stay the night and wants to leave.
Cont.
>>
>>18623367
Spooky duplex pt 2
>shit gets progressively stranger.
>laying in bed one night watching whatever was on channel 4 news (no cable in my room just antennae)
>decide it's sleepy time. Turn off TV. Lay down
Now for those of you that remember, older tvs had a specific noise when they first turned on.
>that noise, TV turns on randomly, but static
>what.the.fuck. 10 year old me shitting pants, turn TV off with remote try to sleep.
So begins the electronics bullshit
>that happens a few more times randomly.
>downstairs one night with dad watching funniest home videos on couch.
>suddenly, my radio in my room starts fucking playing full volume
>Dad says go turn it off. Nope.jpg
>walk upstairs slowly, scared to death and turn off radio.
So now, at this point. My radio and TV will randomly turn on when I'm home and I'm terrified of my room
Cont.
>>
>>18623369
Spoop-plex pt 3
>TV and radio turn on, footsteps, and now nightmares
>thoroughly scared of this fucking house.
>begin having nightmares every single night of me crawling from my bed, unable to walk or scream as I make way to the stairs
>just as I get to stairs crawling, something grabs me and sucks me back
Recurring dream. Almost nightly. So fucking frightened of my bedroom.
>go upstairs one day to parents room cause they have comcast in their room for movies on demand.
>walk into room, go to grab remote
>THE WONDERFUL THING ABOUT TIGGERS, IS IM THE ONLY ONE WKGMWHGKRNVKHPEPTUEHANCM
>mom's electronic tigger doll begins hopping around playing the tigger song without me being anywhere near it.
>run and tell dad and he shrugs it off
>jokes on them, cause mom goes into her room and it does it again as soon as she enters.
Parents are finally starting to believe me
Cont.
>>
>>18623375
Haunted duplex part four
>ok so what else can happen now, anon?
>go out for some shopping one night. Drive home and go to unlock the door
>open door, flip light switch and 0.0000001 seconds later the light bulb EXPLODES sending glass fragments everywhere. Literally this happened as soon as we touched the switch on.
Now on top of everything happening, our basement has noises coming from it too. And the washer will randomly turn on and my dad has to go turn it off. Among other noises that are emanating from down there.
>getting shower one night.
>as I'm drying off, I look into sink mirror
>swear on my daughters life, I saw a face forming in the mist covering the mirror. Like someone was drawing it with their finger.
>Scream bloody murder for my dad. It dissappears.

Among other spooky shit that happened those are the big events. My dogs would also bark into the darkness constantly. Just bark at nothing. I've had such terrible nightmares about that place and I'm 24 now. Served in the military and pretty level headed but fuck there was something wrong with that duplex.
>>
>>18622520
yeah let me get a pic of it
>>
>>18622520
>>18622102
pic 1
>>
>>18622520
>>18622102
pic 2
>>
>driving through the desert at night
>see some figure pop up in the headlights
>all black, weirdly long head
>waving at me
>slow down, look closer
>it's a guy with a black suit, top hat
>skin is coal black, smiles at me, teeth so white they seem to radiate
>stop the car, he asks me if I can give him a ride
>in the middle of nowhere, must have walked for a while already
>sure thing, let him in, he thanks me
>he's barefoot, no shoes or socks, bald too
>also has a black walking cane
>"May I?", starts fiddling with the radio for a few moments
>Queen starts playing nonstop
>he sings along with Freddie for a good fifteen, twenty minutes
>says thanks for the ride, I could let him out here
>still in the middle of fucking nowhere
>let him out, he thanks me again
>"May the moon smile on you"
>tips his top hat, walks straight into the desert
>can't get my radio to play anything but Queen since
>>
>>18623655
>>18623658
Weird
>>
>driving through providence ri at night
>looking for foxy lady strip club
>end up near providence college
>streets full of triple decker houses
> some dark figure runs out from driveway
> cuts into the light of my headlights
>all black, With Afro
>waving at me with handgun
>hold up, hold up, hold up he shouts
>slow down, look closer
>it's a twenty something black guy wearing gym suit associated with Badz Boyz gang of South providence
>smiles at me, teeth as white as fluorescent lighting
>I stop the car cause I'm no Trump supporting racist.
>he asks me if I can be his bitch give him my ride
>think well maybe my share of reparations for slavery? Sure.
>let him in, step out. he thanks me
>shoots me in cheek before he leaves.
>feeling of spiritual completeness settles
>>
>>18620231
me and my nigga Rashaun went innawoods one time. Really shitty plan.
>Me and Rashaun load up on guns/necessary supplies.
>we are gonna do the /k/ innawoods STALKER challenge.
>Lived in washington at the time, so their was a fuckin shitton of forest.
>We hop on google maps, sattelite imaging, and immediately, about 3 miles into the woods near our town, a partially blurred, but blatantly rusted and overgrown, facility.
>Load ATVs onto truck, make sure we have enough food for a week, because we arent pussies, and drive out.
>Rashaun is a wehraboo, so he has a good ol' mauser bolt action and a luger his great grandpa got off a dead S.S officer.
>Im a slaviboo so I have a nugget, and a handnugget.
>Both of us have gas masks for no fuckin reason.
>So we get to the edge of the woods, and being the paranoid fuckers we are, unload our gear, and hide the truck with branches so that it wont get stolen, towed etc.
>Hop on the ATVs and get going.
>Within the hour we have camp set up, and have broken out the pre-marinated shashlik and spits.
>I pluck out some STALKER campfire guitar songs and we just chill.
>We decide it wouldnt be very stalkerish of us to chill in one spot. Eat the shashlik, put the rest of the food up high, load our weapons and begin exploring.
cont.
>>
File: 1486925461208.png (221KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1486925461208.png
221KB, 720x540px
>>18620941
YA FILTHY LYIN'
END WITH BUMPIN'
ANON BAITIN'
FAKE GREENTEXTIN'
FROGPOSTIN'
WHO WAS THE PHONIN'
BASTERD
>>
>>18621989
you should ask the teachers that were taking care of you on that day, they surely will know maybe even they called the cops and coos picked it up seems really interresting
>>
>>18623832
We had some good fun.
>Looks to have been an old processing facility.
>Grain silos everywhere.
>Town has a major homeless issue so we decide to set up a position on top of the silo.
>Rashaun guards the ladder while I go up to look around, seeing as how I had the scope.
>stay up there for 15 minutes.
>Catch a glimpse of something in the upper part of what was most likely the administration building.
>Looked like a chick with a beard.
>Chamber a round and let Rashaun know, whispering into my walkie talkie.
>Hear the stereotypical black guy laugh.
>"Dude we gotta go check that out."
Sweet lord Rashaun.
>climb on down, and we both make sure our pistols are loaded.
>CQC is a bitch with longrifles.
>Since I have me a revolver, I have only 6 shots.
>Meanwhile our resident black wehraboo is decked out with 12 rounds in a luger.
>Feeling like real operators, kick down the door on the bottom floor of the admin building.
>Wasnt as smooth as you would think. Had to kick a good 6 times.
>Flashlights on.
>Probably asbestos in here, so I guess we need the masks after all.
>Sneeki breeki up the stairs.
>Fucking barricade at the top floor.
>little hole in the barricade, reveals that there is no fucking door.
>And the thing I saw is in there.
>It had a really feminine face, minus the massive beard.
>Its hands were small, like a baby's, but the rest of it was built like a fucking gorilla with tits.
>It was eating out of a pile of rats.
>Pull the hammer back on my pistol, and Rashaun realizes somethings up.
>Too bad the luger is loud as fuck.
>She/He/It immediately looks up from the rats, and rushes the barricade.
>Thank god it couldnt get through.
>Then. It jumped out the fucking window.
>We hear a nice crunch.
>We fully expect it to rush up the stairs like something out of a horror movie.
>but it doesnt.
>We hear grunting getting farther and farther away.
>Decide now is the time for both of us to go up the ladder on the silo and look for it.
cont. Hit the limit.
>>
>>18622397
mummified aborted fetus/miscarriage
>>
File: mfw2.jpg (2KB, 94x125px) Image search: [Google]
mfw2.jpg
2KB, 94x125px
>>18623877
Part 3/?
>We arent pussies, and we are fully prepared to shoot the mutant female bodybuilder.
>Up on top of the silo, we look around again.
>Surveying the rest of the complex when suddenly from behind me, BANG. and a bolt being worked.
>Ask what the fuck happened.
>"It was at our campsite. I missed it but I think it got the message."
End of day one.
>Day two.
>We wake up, no sign of bitchsquatch.
>Still on edge about the whole situation.
>But we are stalkers now. No room for fear.
>We continue our exploration. This time with walkie talkie and me on top of the silo watching Rashauns back.
>He mostly just scouts the area while I watch the area above and behind him
>He finds several points of interest and we arrange to check it out later.
>At the other end of the complex, see the vile she-gorilla hauling ass back into the area.
>Let Rashaun know, and he runs into a building.
>Radios me letting me know he is in a locker.
>For fucks sake.
>The thing sniffs around, and begins digging with its baby hands.
>pulls a fucking dog out of the ground and begins eating it.
>Almost vomit.
>Decide to try and kill the Harambeast.
>KRAKOW
>Peg it in the foot.
>Pinch myself for being a piece of shit and not putting distance or wind into the equation.
>It fucking howls and rushes the building where rashaun is hiding.
cont.
>>
File: georgecostanza.jpg (172KB, 600x691px) Image search: [Google]
georgecostanza.jpg
172KB, 600x691px
>>18620231
I'll post my only "paranormal" experience

>19 driving with sister to our parents cabin to drink and smoke weed for the weekend
>got a late start, It's dark and still 2 more hours to get there
>turned down the logging road It's off of
>start to get stuck so I hit it hard in reverse and try to go though the non-flooded part
>had my high beams on, pitch black on the logging trail
>look in my rear view as a habit before I floor it again to try and get though the mud
>two dim headlights (like a car with a battery dying) behind me
>figure someone turned onto the wrong path and tell my sister to stay in the truck, I'm going to ask if they are alright and that this is private property
>put on my coat and step out
>headlights are gone, pitch black except for my rear flood lights I turned on
>run down the path about 30ft and look down the straight paved road
>not a car in site for at least 2 or 3 miles
>there is no way someone could have driven 2 or 3 miles in the time it took me to run to the road (maybe 10 seconds at VERY most, probably 6 or 7)
>ask my sister if she saw the headlights too
>"yes of course"
>didn't believe me no one was there until I blacked out all my lights and could see no one was around for miles

That was about 9 years ago and I still think about it.
>>
>>18623755
papa legba?
just some random village idiot?
>>
File: mfwintense.jpg (36KB, 366x338px) Image search: [Google]
mfwintense.jpg
36KB, 366x338px
>>18623927
part 4/?
>It's probably pissed now.
>Hold my breath.
>Thank the lord when I see it break through the door on top of the building.
>Probably has a bad sense of direction.
>Get ready to take shot #2
>KRAKOW
>this time hit it in the gut.
>More howling, except this time weaker.
>jumps off the building and fucking spidercrawls into the woods.
>Radio rashaun to let him know its gone.
>His voice is all shaky, and he says the thing sniffed the locker he was in for a moment and gave it a good punch.
>Next time we are going together.
End of Day two.
>Day three begins, same as the last one.
>We dont feel comfortable on the ground anymore. set up a rope ladder on top of one of the buildings and barricade the door.
>Move everything up there. Tent, food and all.
>Decided yesterday we needed some extra firepower so our friend Tim was going to come down with his AR and glock.
>Dude was in afghanistan for a grand total of 4 years.
>he knows his shit.
>Hear the sound of his fucking gator coming through the woods. He pulls up at base camp, and unloads his gear.
>We are delighted to learn it includes 100 homemade brownies, and a couple bottles of rum.
>At about 6:00 PM we see the thing doing it's goddamn spidercrawl back to the dog.
>It cant take a fucking hint can it?
>But wait. Holy shit.
>It has bandages where I shot it.
>It's foot has a makeshift splint.
>And it's gut is covered with a piece of leather that has been tied on it with primitive looking fibers.
>Everybody takes aim this time.
>Tim slaps a supressor on his AR and gets ready to fill it with lead.
>unfortunately it seems to have smartened up.
>Hears his AR click and starts snarling, looking right at the people who have been ruining it's dinner time for the past two days.
>Drags the dog into the administration building and I guess begins taunting us.
>Tim says, "Holy shit, y'all werent kidding."
>We unanimously decide that sleeping in shifts is a good plan.
>>
Part 5/?
>Wake up and Tim is refilling the magazines he brought along.
>The building where it had the dog is now covered in fucking bullet holes, with a nice bit of blood in the area too.
>Before I can even ask, Tim says, "It made a run for it. I think I hit it, maybe 12 times. Not so much as a peep out of it."
>Confused because i fucked it up last time.
>Ask him why he couldnt do shit to it.
>"Well for one, it came out covered in scrap steel. About 3 layers for each, I guess armor plate. It also used the dog as a meatshield. Thats where the blood came from. Dont go near that shit. It's probably old and coagulated. I could smell it from here when it first came out."
>We begin to doubt that thats all that happened. No way all that blood came from one dog who was probably dead for weeks.
>Day four of our excursion was interesting to say the least. all quiet until once again, at 6:00 pm, it came back. But this time it had a friend.
>Another one, pretty similar but this time blatantly male.
>This motherfucker wasnt built like a gorilla though. It was pretty small. Scrawny.
>Nice full beard though.
>We flip our shit and begin empty magazines downrange at em.
>Kill the smaller one, it begins convulsing and the other one drags it back into the woods.
cont.
>>
File: why.jpg (55KB, 750x710px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
55KB, 750x710px
>>18623985
part 6/?
>At this point we are fucking tired of this shit.
>Tim decides that we should trap the perimeter.
>Brought a bunch of percussion caps and black powder.
>turns out he meant to bring his muzzleloader too but forgot it.
>But we can make some bottlemines though.
>what we did, was fill plastic bottles with scrap metal, and black powder, cut a tiny hole, big enough for a pin to go through, and secured a percussion cap underneath the pin.
>Buried about 14 of them around the facility perimeter.
>On day 6 of our little adventure, things turned into an all out siege.
> It's a miracle that nobody heard the gunshots and called the police.
>Rashaun flips his lid and points to the treeline.
>5 of the things, including Sherambe, are standing there with what looks like makeshift spears.
>Whydidwehavetogetthesmartones.jpg
>They rush like a bunch of rednecks towards a free ammo stand.
>Laugh our fucking asses off when we hear 6 explosions. one fucker got launched by a mine and hit another one. We finally killed the vile female bodybuilder.
>Our victory was short lived however.
> 10 more came out and collected the bodies.
At this point we are certain that we are fucked.
>Not just by the authorities for when some hiker, steps on a mine, but because there are way more then we thought.

at this point we start to think we have picked a fight with a clan of inbreeding hillbillies.
>Send a few of our friends a map of where we placed the mines and ask for backup.
>Two show up.
>Dennis, the resident edgelord/crusader wannabe shows up in some medieval armor he bought off ebay for 2000 dollars and a coldsteel cringesword.
>Johnny, whos an even bigger slaviboo then me shows up with an SKS, and a makarov.
>Dude even wears an ushanka.
>Proud.png
>Begin fortifying our roof.
cont.
>>
>>18623866
You make a good point, but this was almost 20 years ago. I don't remember any of their names, and I'm sure most, if not all of them, have retired by now, if not died. It would be really cool to find someone that's had a similar experience to me, be it from my preschool, or anywhere else.

It really interests me, because I haven't been able to find any other story anywhere that's similar to my experience, so I have no idea what the fuck it may have been.

It was in Florida, for the record.
>>
>>18624027
Still here, still interested
>>
>>18624049
Same
>>
>listen to spotify while shitting
>lights go out and music stops simultaneously
>think I hit the switch with my shoulder
>switch it down nothing happens, switch it again and the lights go back on which means I didn't touch it
>check phone
>spotify stopped at the beginning of another song
Weird
>>
File: wo.jpg (85KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
wo.jpg
85KB, 500x500px
>>18624027
>>18624049
Part 7/7
>We made a quick run, grabbed some burlap sacks, filled em with dirt, and even ended up making a makeshift cannon out of an old pipe.
>We ended up loading it with silverware and marbles.
>We replenished our mines, with about 20 more around the perimeter, and I set up a sniper position on the now famous silo.
>Once again, at 6:00 pm, they show up.
>Our suspicions that they are a hillbilly clan is almost confirmed when one shows up with a double barreled shotgun.
>Of course he is the biggest threat so I elect to try and kill him first.
>Finally get that shot I have been looking for.
>Get him square in the center of mass and watch him fall over.
>Proudofmyselfbutalsogoingtohell.png
>of course they rush.
>Not learning from last time, 11 or 12 of the 20 blow themselves up on our mines.
>Johnny stands above the sandbags, raises his SKS above his head and lets out a mighty "ANU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE"
>This invigorates our will to fight even further and we fire off the cannon.
>2 limp off into the woods with forks and marbles in them, and one is blantantly killed, as the brunt of the shot hits him.
>110 rounds later the battle is over.
>We gather up the bodies, burn them, and (Hopefully) gathered up all the mines and dismantled them.
I think the cannon is still at Tim's house somewhere.
>We all make it back to our rides and GTFO.
I lay awake at night hoping we didnt commit mass murder. And that the 2 that got away with forks in their ass dont show up at my house with the cops.
>>
>>18622230
sleep paralysis
>>
>>18624087
TL;DR we had an epic battle against what was probably an inbred mutant hillbilly clan.
>>
>>18624087
How long ago was this, anon?
>>
>>18624105
A good 4 years. I live in Nevada now, but it was such a crazy experience that I will never forget it. We even have some skype chats about it.
>>
Got a few mores stories, but not much in the way of being besieged by hillbilly clans.
>>
>>18624109
Any pictures by chance?
>>
>>18624145
If I can get ahold of him I will have him search his garage. No guarantees though. He may have dismantled the thing.
>>
>>18624145
and if you are talking about the battlefield, why the fuck would I take pics of a possible crime scene. But dont worry. I can try and find it on google maps.
>>
>>18620231
>be me age 15
>Winter in Michigan
>Hang out with my friend every week
> go outside, see little kid footprints in the woods in has backyard
>go to sleep
>next morning there are little kid footprints outside of his window, next to his bed
>no little kids live nearby
>>
>>18621989
so it was just a mask with eyes that was stuck to the jungle gym?
>>
>>18621994
What other incidences?

and how unsuitable are we talking? I grew up in a cold as shit rural area so I know what it's like.
>>
>>18623960
Keep posting plz
>>
>>18624186
Yeah, and the eyes were clearly alive.

It might not have been a mask, but it looked like one.
>>
>>18624087
screencaping this shit
>>
>>18623877
screencap of this glorius story
>>
File: mutant hillbilly holocaust.png (586KB, 2668x2068px) Image search: [Google]
mutant hillbilly holocaust.png
586KB, 2668x2068px
>>18624312
whoops forgot image
>>
>>18623832
so glad I was in this thread to witness this story, 10/10.
>>
>>18624087
I know this is 4chan, and this is /x/, but that story sounds like a wet dream from /k/, any sort of proofs?
>>
>>18624231
That's very strange, I wonder if perhaps a young child's mind can fabricate things like that, it seems odd that they didn't make the children go away.
>>
>>18624343
I wouldn't say it's impossible that it's something that changed a little while time, but it's stuck with me for so long. I'm fairly certain I actually saw it, along with everyone else there.

And the teachers did all herd us away after a bit and made us go inside. I don't know how it all happened, since my friends and I were the last ones to see what was going on. I'm guessing the teachers were probably drawn in by all the kids under the jungle gym too, and were too confused at first to think about it possibly being dangerous or something.
>>
>>18624336
Like I said, I was going to text Tim to see if he had the cannon. I can tell you the town we lived in if that helps. Bellview. Little town close to the canada border.
>>
>>18624195
I've seen small children walking around in the middle of the night twice since, both different places/houses, both time police were called both time nothing was found. I also remember seeing a young girl when I was little (six or seven) and my friend has mentioned hating to walk past my old house because of the creepy little girl who sits on the swings.
By unsuitable I mean short batman pjs.
>>
>>18624027
>at this point we start to think we have picked a fight with a clan of inbreeding hillbillies.

Now that I think about it, everything you're posting is essentially the real life version of The Hills Have Eyes. You may have been seriously dealing with something like this...
>>
>>18624455
That's pretty damn unsuitable. Funny you've had experiences with little kids in the winter, that's my sort of similar experience.
>>18624180
>>
>>18624523
I think it's more a case of stupid kids and bad/un attentive parenting than any super natural thing but it still kinda creeps me.
I know for a fact that I would often go out in unsuitable clothing given half a chance when I was little.
Or it's evil fairy children.
>>
>>18624535
Yeah, I'm definitely not saying it's ghost kids or some shit, it's just really creepy.

I agree with the parenting thing, I realized pretty early on living in rural america that so many parents were complete shit.
>>
>>18624571
It's why it's weirder for me, where I lived (small british village) the parents where actually really good, you wouldn't expect to see stray children.
The batman pj boy was in sheep and valley area and although kids wondered about they were farm kids and wore sensible clothes.
The third time was around a council estate and probs wouldn't gave creeped me out if I hadn't had the previous experiences and the most recent time was in a gated community, so while strangers could get in they generally didn't as you had to know how to get in which isn't obvious if you didn't know.
>>
>>18622102
>>18623655
>>18623658
Were you, by any chance, missing a tooth the next day?
>>
>>18624598
That's odd. I think there can be something inherently creepy about little kids, like the little girl on the swing thing gave me the chills.

I feel like myself and my friends in our teen years could have given a lot of people odd experiences, simply because we did weird shit. We would patrol around areas in the woods, a lot of times on private property. Sometimes we would scream at people and then hide, or stalk around rural roads and dart into the woods when we got in headlights. So when I hear experiences like that, I always think about what I did with my friends to freak people out.
>>
File: 234135234523.jpg (19KB, 226x226px) Image search: [Google]
234135234523.jpg
19KB, 226x226px
>>18622762
>friend with short man syndrome starts belittling us.
>>
>be me 15
>staying at a hotel in florida
>sleeping in the same room as 12 year old bro
>we each have our own bed
>go to sleep one night
>wake up abruptly in the middle of the night which is rare for me
>the door opens
>it's dark, so i can't see the figure but i assume it's my dad
>dark figure says "im gonna sleep in here tonight"
>i just assume it's my dad because he sleeps seperate from my mom usually due to his snoring
>watch as dark figure lifts my brother's covers and slides in next to him
>think nothing of it and go back to sleep
>wake up again but this time the figure says "im going back", gets out of the covers, and leaves whilst shutting the door afterwards
>think it's odd that my dad left in the middle of the night but once again don't think anything of it and go back to sleep
>next morning ask dad about it
>"anon i wasn't in your room wtf "
>think he's joking with me so i ask my brother if dad got in bed with him
>brother says no wtf
>then i get concerned and genuinely ask them if he came in the room
>they say no again and call me crazy
>>
>>18624624
By Jove, he's cracked it!
>>
>>18624656
That's creepy as fuck
>>
Not paranormal, but still creepy as hell.

I got a flat tire last summer due to some metal scrap on the interstate making scrap of my tire. Great. Now I'm stranded on the interstate at midnight.

Call AAA for a tow, but they won't be there for an hour or two, so I'm stuck playing on my phone. After about an hour, I see headlights behind me, and I start to get ready to get out.

Before I open the door, I realize that it isn't a tow truck behind me... it's another car. Maybe they are stopping to check on me?

The headlights turn off, but no one gets out. It just sits there, and I can't tell who's in it.

At this point I'm freaking out, so I go dark. I put my phone down low and try not to move. I don't have any weapons in my car, and I'm not about to get robbed while I'm stranded on the side of the road.

The tow truck finally shows up at 2am. I still haven't seen any lights from the car behind me and no movement. The driver looks back and asks me if they are my ride.

He gave me the same nope look I'm sure I had on my face when I told him they just rolled up and were sitting there for an hour. Fuck the interstate, man.
>>
>>18622041
lurk moar faggot
>>
>one day, want to pray for something but don't feel like i deserve it (not materialistic, i forgot what it was though)
>keep this entirely to myself
>a few hours later
>dad comes up to me out of the blue and tells me that he doesn't know where this is coming from, but he feels the need to tell me that it's okay and that i shouldn't feel like i can't talk to god for whatever reason, and that god's always listening

I can't remember exactly what I wanted to pray for and I can't remember exactly what he said, but it was something similar to that. This is the only reason why I haven't completely lost faith in Christianity. I can't explain how he knew it. I'm a very private person and I keep my emotions and feelings to myself, so he couldn't have guessed it.

Assume I'm not bullshitting. Does this mean that Christianity is the true religion, or is there some other explanation? I've been worried ever since because I'm not a good person and if Christianity is true, I'm definitely going to hell.
>>
>>18624627
The area is known for haunting/supernatural
We even have our own big black cat (but that's a different story) but I think in general it's just kids being kids
Still spooky though.
>>
>>18625077
I definitely believe in a higher power but not exactly the big G.O.D of Christianity.
>>
>>18620231
This one wasn't too freaky when it happened but when you look back on it it's pretty fucking fucked

>be 13
>hanging with friends
>live 5 minute walk from medium shopping mall with lots of shops nearby
if anyone wants to know where it was it's crossroads mall in bellevue washington
>walk through park at sunset to get pizza
>pick up pizza at dominoes and start walking back
>it's not too late so I decide to go through the park
>start walking through the park
>dont go through normal entrance
>walk behind community center
>this area is grassed and silents so no one would be able to hear me walking
> walk onto concrete area
>start walking up the 5 step area to get to the park
>the concrete area has tall bushes so you cant see into the main park area
>after getting to the top of the steps theres a man in a track suit standing on the walkway with his hands to his sides not moving
>wait a second to see if he's going to move because no one else around
>after a few seconds he still hasnt moved an inch
>not going to fuck with a druggo so go back to concrete area and decide to chill and eat pizza and do something on my huaweii smart phone
>after 10 - 15 minutes decide to head back with the pizza and go home
>stand up
>walk to stairs
>take a few steps up
>then I see him
>the man is standing in the same exact spot as before and has not moved in 15 minutes

I turned around and went the longer way home because I thought that guy must have been on something
>>
>>18620231
Creepy dude!
>>
>>18625096
But do you think that this higher power is actively listening to each and every one of us and encourages us to speak to it?
>>
One of the only times I've seen something
>living with aunt because reasons
>hanging out with cousins
>listening to music
>discussing life jobs etc.
>we were sitting in a triangle position
>two of them on a bed and me sitting in a gaming chair thing
>they are talking about something and I see a orb of blackish purple something phase out of the wall
>it had like a 3d shadow around it
>so enamored by it that I didn't tell them to look
>enamored and fucking scared like im in danger or something
>phases back into the wall
>tell them what I saw
I don't know what it was but I know it wasn't a good thing. My cousin told me they know something is inhabiting their house. He said he was talking to his mom with his friend and she saw the reflection of his friend looking at her while he was talking to my cousin. Shits fucked.
>>
>be high as fuck off cough syrup
>me and 2 cousins go into woods at night
>after a while I notice how surreal the sky looked, like tv static or something like so
>cousins see it too, they're completely sober
Someone explain pls
>>
>>18625124
I think they're a lot more human than divine in the sense that they probably only interfere for their amusement. But who knows?
>>
>>18625132
It's just an optic thing, there's not enough light etc
>>
>>18624137
Post em son, i love /k/ stories
>>
>>18623823

didnt seem scary anon. maybe should have added that he was your step dad who brutally raped your mom and was off to drive in your car to go rape your gf too.
>>
File: Vanu-Aliens.png (325KB, 572x500px) Image search: [Google]
Vanu-Aliens.png
325KB, 572x500px
>>18623960
MOAR
>>
>>18625137
Yeah I think so too, it was quite strange though. Never seen anything like it and I am not too sure I'm describing it correctly due to how high I was.
>>
>>18625077
i've had wierd moments like that
i almost shot myself a while back
a couple days later learned my mom had a dream that i committed suicide

i'm a christfag, i'm pretty sure its the way
>>
>>18623823
Go back to /pol/
>>
>>18623755
was it just a black dude or was it like straight-up like a white dude with jet black skin?
>>
>>18620231
Not sure if paranormal shit or just neurological problems, but I just woke up (around 7AM) still feeling tired after turning in to sleep around 1AM - I know I couldn't have lay there awake for hours and I don't remember falling asleep. Also don't have that rested-up feeling, feel like shit right now
Also had a few weird exploding head syndrome-type experiences in the past and my TV switches on at night for a few seconds for no reason
>oh well, probably ayylmaos
>>
>>18622024
dont know the context of this but it is super unnerving
>>
>>18620231

Alright OP. You want unexplained shit?

>abandoned house/church on a hill overlooking town
>all the windows are boarded up, most of the doors are locked/replaced with more boarding
>be me, homeless for about a year
>don't really have much choice in the matter, so use abandoned building as a sleeping spot.
>come in first few nights through kitchen door, saying shit like "hello, it's me again"
>feel something back off after saying that, even though there's nothing there that can be seen.
>go to sleep in the corner of the only room with carpeting and comparatively less broken glass
>eventually skip the intro, just head straight to room and set up for sleep
>interrupted only three times, twice by dumbass kids exploring after dark
>tried to scare them off, didn't work
>offered tour as long as they didn't break shit
>third time was not dumbasses
>for no real reason other than "why the fuck not" had shitty blackberry alcohol on hand
>made with actual blackberries and sugar. that's all that was in it
>offered shitty fruit booze in exchange for peaceful sleep
>was not interrupted ever again
>>
>>18626016
That's actually kinda cool
>>
Now that I think about it, I actually have some other unexplained events: dreams where I have died in a... particularly gruesome manner, each death involving some actually spooky shit such as extraterrestrial invader, necromancy, getting swarmed, and... Not sure how to explain the fourth one, but each of them left me shaking and cold when I woke up, scared to the edge of reason.

Want me to share?
>>
>>18626171
Feel free
>>
>>18626174

Well alrighty then. 1/4

>me, Goliath(from Gargoyles), and the cop from Gargoyles are in what looks to be a high school wood shop
>except it goes on for days, it seems
>all of us are freaking out because The Thing could be outside at this very moment
>no sturdy idea of what this thing looks like, no one lives long enough to tell
>go to lock a door I just found, the other two are off checking other doors
>just as I touch the deadbolt something starts talking
>can't make out the words, but feel strangely soothed and compelled
>open the door
>It's The Thing
>crocodile body, too many legs to count, snow white with blue and red lightning arcing under its skin
>cannot describe face
>it starts eating me like it was The Blob from that eighties horror flick
>last thing I see is the other two rounding the corner and becoming enthralled by The Thing as it eats me alive
>>
I have an extremely vivid memory of dying at a very young age of choking. I straight up remember fucking dying but I'm somehow still alive. I even remember literally fucking everything that happened.

But I'm alive somehow.

I don't know how. I died. I know I did.
>>
>>18626190

2/4

>creaking old house
>it's just me and a Littlest Cancer Patient
>I want to play a game
>he's hesitant, but gives the green for go
>we play this game where we put a hand on the other person's face, saying how many fingers we'll hold up
>I say three fingers
>sudden urge overtakes me, hold index and ring finger at 90 degrees and slam hand into his face
>fingers into eyes, instant kill
>dream flashes forward
>I am pinned down, Littlest Cancer Corpse is on top of me
>both of my hands are occupied, one around his neck and the other on his wrist
>he's screaming "THREE FINGERS" and trying to do to me what I did to him
>ohgodno he's rotting away right before my eyes
>OHSHIT my hands are slipping
>last thing I see are his rotting finger tips and a burned imprint of my hand on his face
>>
>>18626171
I'll save you the trouble. You were reading /x/ or playing too many video games or watching some fucking retarded movie or something similar and it influenced your impressionable young mind during sleep.

It's a dream, not unexplainable. People dream about dying all the time but because they're over the age of 18 they don't chalk it up to some mystical event.
>>
>>18626201

3/4

>late at night
>walking up a hill to go to sleep in "my"(not actually mine) house/church
>old white truck rolls to a stop next to me
>old dude and a young girl within, big old single seat from passenger to driver
>"Need a lift?"
>sure, why the fuck not?
>hop in, sit in between and chat with girl and old man as we roll
>truck stops, almost hit head on dashboard
>look out the windshield and see... weird people standing in a line
>they have no eyes or mouths, only gaping holes
>cannot determine body shape or size, can only see faces
>metal roof of truck peels back and driver is pulled upwards, kicking and screaming
>girl screams as passenger door is torn off
>bust open driver door and book it
>feel teeth in back as I'm tackled to ground
>>
>>18626217

Young? I'll admit, the first two happened before I was eighteen, but the third and fourth happened within the past two years.

And before you try and debunk it with too many games/fucked up movies/fucking /x/, I didn't know /x/ even existed before last year, and that's thanks to that one /x/ thread simulator on youtube.

And I'm posting these because out of all the fucked up dreams I've had, these four are currently the only ones where I've woken up actually scared and couldn't pin down the source for the dreams themselves.

The one time I could was because of the movie An American Werewolf in London.
>>
>>18626219

4/4
Will try to condense this motherfucker because HOLY SHIT is it long.

>island summer camp
>hear weird sounds at night, like something scrabbling against stone
>chalk it up to nocturnal critters
>one of the natives goes missing, old medicine man he was
>he's found mutilated in front of a coastal cave, parts chewed off
>days later, band arrives and begins setup
>pink floozy comes up and gets cuddly with the band
>one of the band members collapses during practice
>floozy helps him up
>floozy and band member are no longer human. Way too many teeth, partially see-through
>rest of band is eaten, only evidence left is bloodstains and ragged pink holes in the walls
>people start disappearing one by one, then in groups
>I'm the only one left
>fucking booking it towards the docks, hear them behind me
>lurch forwards as one of the pink eaters is thrown through me, leaving a pink outline where stomach should be
>more are thrown, biting parts off and chewing through the dirt and stone
>gaping flourescent pink maw lined with rows upon rows of teeth
>>
>cat preferred indoors during the day and outdoors at night
>hardly ever remember my dreams
>one night I dreamed of my cat
>he was on the dirt ground below me
>giving me the look he used to get when he was scared
>I was screaming his name and forcefully being pulled up higher and higher away from him
>wake up feeling like our connection was forever severed
>could feel an invisible thread from my chest to him has been snipped (best I can describe it)
>looked and looked for him but he never came home
>>
>>18620231

>Be me about 14/15
>Lived in a very rural area out in the sticks
>Playing vidya and dad says to me "Lets go for a bit of a scout walk" meaning just to look for some deer or something
>Head out through our back field and get into our neighbours field he didn't give a shit aslong as we didn't fuck with his field
>We get close to the tree line and just kinda stand around for a bit
Now the spoopy bit
>It's goes dead silent which isn't normal cause there dick loads of birds around
>Then out of the corner of my eye I spot this wolf looking shape out in the field
>Look at it a little it's just huge it's standing near the dirt road which is only single lane but this thing makes it look like a goat trail
>The shoulders were huge almost like a grizzly bears but it had a wolf body and long tail
>Thankfully the thing was a good 500yards away and upwind of us
>I pointed it out to my dad without taking my eyes of it he had no clue as to what it could be

Anyway freaked me out
>>
>last night around 4am
>finding it difficult to fall asleep
>feel myself drifting off
>facing wall, when im at that sweet spot of barely awake hear a loud bang like a screech in my room
>nothing there
>>
>Be me
>Be an asshole
>be 13
>someone is entering my forest
>i stalk him around with my big as walking stick
>he decides to leave becouse creeped
>i stalk him back to society for 1 km
I go back to forrest
>never se him again
>success.jpg
>>
My town used to be a railroad town, about 50 years ago.
My mother is really into spirits and other paranormal shit, but I don't buy it Most of the time.
Me, my mom and my sister were walking about there about 10 years ago maybe more and we still had one of those kodak cameras that auto develops.
My mom took a picture up on the window, and there was a picture of a man with overalls, he looked like a conductor kind of as clear as day in the picture.
The best part is, I still have the picture.
>>
>>18626306
Weird how many people se ghost pets or dreams etc
>>
>>18626377
Post it then doofus
>>
>>18626404
I wish very much to have and remember a dream with him in it. Haven't "seen" him since that night.

Not my first premonition dream. Had a couple when I was younger that stand out:
>be preteen
>dream I'm at DZ (it's like Chuck E. Cheese)
>See a clerk filling a machine with tickets
>He leaves the door to the machine open
>Loot the contents
>Wake up
>Next day birthday party for my cousin at DZ
>See the same clerk from my dream heading to a machine with tickets
>Tell my brother with 100% suredness what would happen
>Clerk closes and locks the machine's door
>brother looks at me like I'm damaged goods
>get up and cross the floor to the aforementioned arcade machine
>give the door a little pull and it pops right open
>jackpot
>brother runs over and demands half the tickets or he would tell on me
>>
>>18626416
Most I've had is death premonitions, tickets and loot would be way cooler than dead grandma
>>
> be 12
> twas a time where i thought that if i prayed to god for something hard enough he would give it to me
> been looking all day for my psp
> starting to get desperate cuz i thought i lost it and would get fucked by my parents
>on my knees praying
>"please god tell me where my psp is"
> hear voice from my little brother's cartoons
> "check the kitchen cabinet"
> was desperate so decided to check
> holy fuck it was there
> thought about it all day

not spoopy but weird af
>>
>>18622426
Id say sleep paralysis but you moved. Holy shit that's cray
>>
>>18620970
jesus fuck man
>>
File: The-Mask-300x212.png (111KB, 300x212px) Image search: [Google]
The-Mask-300x212.png
111KB, 300x212px
>>18622762
Looks like someone found the Mask lol
>>
>>18624087
So you murdered a bunch of homeless people because you wanted to larp with your buttbuddies in the woods? Damn dude
>>
>>18623755
>can't get my radio to play anything but Queen since
At least the nigger had exquisite taste in music.
>>
>>18622158
Wait I wasnt the only one who saw a figure like that. When I was 8 I saw a black human like figure walking on our terrace but whit the difference that in my case the figure wasnt far it was about 15-25 meters away from me. I was scared but my parents told me that I just imagined it. But now that another person saw something like that I'm scared.
>>
I don't know what to say really. I prayed to God for Tomb Raider 2 and when I woke up the next morning, there it was, the disc, lying in the middle of my floor. Did a cousin forget it? It's never made any sense to me.
>>
>>18624656
your dad molested your brother
>>
>>18626939
Oh..
>>
>>18626939
Wait a second...
>>
>last friday, driving home from working a double
>pull into subdivision and is just pressing on the gas to go uphill when i suddenly see a dog standing in the middle of the road
>adult golden retriever, full coat, looked well-fed and had no obvious health problems
>no collar either
>immediately stop my car and put it into park to see what it would do
>it just stands there for a few seconds before calmly wandering up the street
>get out of the car to try calling to it, it doesnt approach but it doesnt get spooked or try to run away either
>kay.bitmap
>get back into car to start driving again, but more slowly in case the dog might still be on the road, since its nighttime and the pavement makes a sharp turn
>its nowhere to be seen

i didnt see or hear any apparent owner anywhere nearby. and no one in my neighbourhood goes on late night walks. it might have been a stray, but the way it reacted to me and my car was so unusually apathetic that it felt out of place for any dog, especially for a golden. bonus detail is how a killer thunderstorm came in about ten minutes later.

>praise thunder doggo
>>
>>18620970
God dammit. This actually made me mad.
>>
>be me
>live in apartment for college
>thin walls
>me and girlfriend hear banging noises
>the banging patterns are as if somebody is fucking
>laugh because they only last for three minutes
>happens every now and then at night
>realize that we're on the highest floor in the building
its really not that spooky but I was high when I noticed so I got spooked. I'll ask the manager about it later.
>>
>>18627871
* the bangs only come from the roof
lol fucked up
>>
>>18623655
Spirits attach them selfs to objects. If an object manifests it self and you kept it you're fucked.
>>
>>18623380
Do your parents still live there?
>>
>Be me 5 yrs old
>is home alone for some reason
>playing my gamecube
>remembered my aunt and mom talking about dead bf
>gets weird feeling
>shakes it off
>goes to kitchen for fruit roll up
>walks out of kitchen
>sees dark man thing standing in hallway
>stare at it
>it stare back
>it turn around
>i follow down hallway
>goes into mom's room
>i walk into room
>its not there
>>
>be me
>around 99'
>me and neighbor were the same age
>best friends we'd hang out everyday.
>even had an opening in our fence so we could hang out whenever
>There's a window in my room
> what my friend used to do is knock in a pattern so I could know it was him.
>one night in the middle of the night I hear this knock
>look outside and its pitch dark.
> think "huehue they are probably outside! lets check it out!."
> go outside
> its dark and cold outside
>start hearing footsteps crunching over the fall leaves.
>steps get closer and faster and stop
>say nope and run back into my house.
I don't really keep in contact with childhood friend but my little brother is contact with his little brother. oh well.
>>
>>18626342
>exploding head syndrome
>>
>be me
> by myself
>see room where spooky shit happens
>knocks, lights turn off, and it smells strange somtime.
>always feel as if somebody is watching me
>one day I cross by it
>hear "hey" from the room
> I hear a laughter as I get spooked.
>My family wasn't there .
>>
>>18627473
>>18627480
kek
>>
>>18626016
I'm not seeing the paranormal part.
>>
>>18627494
Maybe it was a werewolf disguised as a golden retriever. No other explanation.
>>
>>18624151
Bellevue or bellview?
>>18624087
WA RESIDENT HERE. COORDINATES REQUESTED FOR LOCATION OF THIS. I WILL INVESTIGATE.
>>
>>18625111
Bellevue fag here, don't fuck with that park over night. Crossroads is littered with Russians and Mexicans that are violent. Also stay away from our skate park fag
>>
>>18622103
So you met Judy Dench?
>>
When i was like 9 i said that i'd like it if a teacher's house caught fire and it did that same day
>>
>>18622153
>>18622158
Got legit goosebumps from that. Better than what most creepypasta authors come up with.
Where did you live at that time?
Did it ever pay attention to you by looking over?

>>18626889
You might be interested in this.
http://forteania.blogspot.de/2014/04/mystery-of-black-stick-men.html
http://www.pararesearchers.org/index.php/alien-contact-abduction/466-the-black-stick-man

Maybe it was similiar to this?
>>
>>18620971
the fuck that happened to me when I was 8 years old woke up in the middle of the night (probably 4-5 o clock really) see this white disk saucer thing with coloured lights on the sideds spinning around, feel weird and just fall a sleep again
>>
>>18621989
You would think that if an incident like that was seen by most the school, it would have at least been mentioned in newspaper articles.
>>
>>18624087
i don't believe it but it's a cool story
>>
>>18623367
>>18623369
>>18623375
>>18623380
sounds like a bad case of shitty electrical engineering, your parents bought a cheapo house and suffered it. The other shit I can't explain
>>
>>18622397

Sounds like yer mum or sister hid her miscarriage in the chicken coop
>>
>>18624087
This whole thing sounds so fucking retarded.
>>
>>18626429
Jesus IS real!
>>
>>18622102
>long night of smoking weed

Dropped
>>
>>18622762
Why the fuck would you run from some fedora sperg?
>>
>>18621989
That's really cool.
Exactly the kind of completely whack and unexplainable encounter that I like to hear about.

Did anyone in your school ever talk about it? I would assume that you would've talked about it afterwards with your schoolmates. Did they ever say how they saw it? That they saw exactly the same?
I assume the teachers didn't know either and just wanted the kids to get away from something that was potentially harmful.

My personal assumption would be that it was some kind of animal, maybe a moth with fake eye markings? But those don't move or look lifelike
>>
>Be me,13 years old
>just moved into a new house in the middle of bumfuck nowhere a few months prior.
>The AC unit was right next to my bedroom window, which was annoying sometimes, but i dig the white noise.
>one night, it was a full moon
>super hot in my room, I open the window and that temporarily fixes the problem.
>still pretty hot so I end up just trying to fall asleep next to the window.
>I hear the creaking of the AC unit, like a raccoon or a bobcat got on top of it.
>take a quick peek to see some nocturnal wildlife action
>All I see is this fucking giant blob of orange-brown fur, looming menacingly over, blocking out the moon.
>talking, at least 8 feet tall
>shrink back beneath my covers at the speed of sound.
>have a pillow on top of my head with an opening just wide enough to see the window with my left eye.
>heart beats feel like gunshots
>start drowning in cold sweat
>its massive head slowly comes into view, eerily backlit by the moon
>the face is black, leathery, and pushed in like a persian cat with a really big toothy grimace across its face with beady eyes the size of golf balls
>it opens its mouth and I hear this dreadful screaming, loud as a jet turbine, but its coming from inside my own head.
>I literally start crying
>close my eyes, the scream ends in a gurgle
>peek towards the window
>it's gone
I didn't sleep in my room for a solid month
I probably didn't sleep for a solid month.
>>
>>18624455
Sleepwalking? Sneaking off somewhere maybe.
>>
>>18625077
God listens to all who calls his name.
>>
>>18624087
Why cant larpers stay in r/nosleep
>>
>>18632259
Jesus fuck
What the hell anon?
>>
>>18625111
Damn you dominos ads, youve won this time.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (27KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
27KB, 1280x720px
>11 years old
>approximately 1:30 am
>live in mobile home in a rural part of North Carolina maybe 1 or 2 houses for at least a 15 minute drive
>I get up from watching youtube videos on the computer to get some more mountain dew
>kitchen has a window with no curtains where you can see out to the dirt road that the house is on
>decide for whatever reason to look outside
>see man, approximately 40 years old wearing a suit and tie just standing there in the middle of the fucking road staring directly at me
>HOLY FUCK
>run and get my mom who is watching tv in her room
>she thinks im lying but gets up anyways cause I was obviously freaking out
>She sees the man standing there and turns white as a sheet.. obviously spooked
>What the FUCK
>I look again and now hes got this horrified expression on his face, mouth dropped and eyes wide like he's seen some shit
>mom gets balls of steel and decides to go outside and try to call out and see if he needs help or something
>as soon as she opens the door the guy takes off full sprint running faster than any human could run
>im talking freakishly fast.. faster than usain bolt could run
>jumps easily over barbed wire fence into a cow pasture and disappears into the woods
>mom calls 9/11 and tells them what happened
>police come out and search the treeline and see nothing
>didnt go outside to ride my bike or play/explore for like 2 weeks after because I was so spooked
>never see the man/thing ever again
>mention it to my mom years later but she refuses to talk of it/denies it ever happened
>still have no idea what we saw
>>
>>18620971
nigga you're a mac app, you're seeing the loading cursor
>>
File: 1464767162304.png (371KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1464767162304.png
371KB, 1136x640px
>>18622158
>>18622153
Reminds me of this one aussie anon's story
>>
>>18633487
>window with no curtains
thatsmyphobia.jpg
>>
File: frank whoreagain.jpg (24KB, 243x242px) Image search: [Google]
frank whoreagain.jpg
24KB, 243x242px
>>18626780
>samsquantch muties
>"people"
>>
>>18624087
Great story, Ivan. Spooky. The bearded female bodybuilder would make me shit myself.
>>
File: tumblr_nilsw0eP9w1r72ht7o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nilsw0eP9w1r72ht7o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x279px
>>18622762
Damn, son. You almost got hit by a smooth criminal
>>
File: 1486163880558.jpg (15KB, 540x582px) Image search: [Google]
1486163880558.jpg
15KB, 540x582px
>be me
>6 or 7 years old
>in backyard around 4pm
>grandma in the kitchen cooking something
>there's an abandoned road that can be seen from my backyard
>suddenly see a cow carriage
>only a big cow is maneuvering it, and two people were dragging it
>wattheactualfuck.tiff
>it stops near me
>cow gets off
>picks a twig nearby
>sticks it in my shirt
>goes off
>mfw
>>
>>18633532
I got one... picture reminded me.
>one night, let's say around 2 am or so i was having a rather restless night
>tossing and turning alot, finally decide to calm myself down and just force myself to sleep
>do some breathing, meditation shit flat on my back with my eyes closed and the blankets pulled up to my chin for quite a while
>finally feel like I'm finally about to pass out, but something dish feel right...
>start thinking without trying to disturb myself what it could be, and come to the conclusion that it is to cold for me to be under the blankets
>in fact, I quickly realize that i do not feel any blankets either
>immediately freak the hell out and open my eyes...
>and as I'm looking up i see my blankets being tented above me and my bed
>....wtf
>slowley peer down to find the most disturbing thing ever, a verry tall, lanky, pale creature standing at the fit of my bed
>facial features only thing i can remember is two void like eyes and a disturbing grin
Cont.
>>
>>18633742
Sorry if there's any errors or whatever, posting from my phone and 6am.
>creature and i have at least a 5 sec staredown that seemed like minutes
>before anything happens my only reaction was to swiftly but surely aim the fucker in the face
>next thing i know i am laying ontop of my blankets, that are neatly folded as if i had not crawled into my covers
Seriously the most scariest moment of my life, never experienced anything like that nor has that happened again. Feel like I'm repressing allot of the details too, would have been able to describe that fuckers face in alot more detail but everytime i go to remember it i literally start trading up and start panicking a bit, shits fucked.
Have not told anyone of this besideson here a few times of course.
>>
File: wantwantwantwant.jpg (41KB, 773x482px) Image search: [Google]
wantwantwantwant.jpg
41KB, 773x482px
>be me 8 or 9 years old, male good life good >family, grandma became a nun after grandpa >died
>it's easter and at school we are making easter >bunny masks, we taught how it's about >religion and what the chocolate eggs >represent etc so I put a crucifix sign on my >masks forehead.
>Easter comes. chill day eat chocolate play. >watch Get Smart on tv and go to bed
>bed is opposite kitchen and kitchen has this >wierd tiny little window I can see from lying in >bed
>i couldn't fit through this window and i'm a >skinny little 8 year old
>wake up at night go to toilet, get back in bed
>there's a face staring at me through the >window
>it's wearing my easter bunny mask
>pull blanket up over eyes
>get courage to peak again
>it's in the kitchen standing still staring at me
>pull blanket up over eyes "monsters arn't >real"/repeat
>tiny peak over the blanket
>it's standing in my doorway.
>cover self with blanket lie still, pretend to be >asleep, breath softly. fucking terrified
>wait for an eternity
>"well if it was going to eat me it would have >done it by now"
>wait a little longer
>finally peak
> a huminoid figure in complete black save for >the easter bunny mask is standing over me a >hand outstretched towards my face and it >spoke I heard it talking but I think it was >talking in my head
>wantwantwantwantwantwantwantwant
>fucking scream and fucking nope it down the >hall into parents rooms. >itwasbaddreamsson.jpg
>fuck easter

shit wasn't a dream
>>
>>18624231
I'm guessing that you're mistaking a real event from a fucked up movie, youtube video or tv show you saw as a kid and your friends seen the same movie or show too but you all are convinced it really happened because it was so fucked up. just a thought.
>>
>>18633841
What the fuck are you doing man
>>
>>18624535
This. Cold weather don't bother kids as much as it does adults. I know it didn't when I was a kid. I hated to wear the puffy jacket but my mom made me do it. I would easily sweat in it and I wasn't ever fat. The only thing I hated about the cold as a kid was snot oozing out my nose.
>>
>>18624656
just a dream. you thought you were awake. i had a similar dream.some dark figured lady walked into me and my gf's hotel room in the late am then i woke up. i asked if she saw or dreamed about her too. she said no and started to get scared. kek
>>
golden retrievers are notoriously retarded when it comes to road sense. I once saw golden retriever noshing away at a discarded box of kfc in the middle of the road, a car had to skid to a stop to avoid hitting it then the driver started honking and yelling. dog gave zero fucks and kept eating
>>
>>18626016
Are you tracksuitbro from this story? >>18625111
>>
>>18633841
I'm confused. I should be spooped by your story, anon, but I can't stop thinking it's funny.
>>
>be me, as a child
>parents move to rurral farm place in nowhere's middle
>house is very old
>me think it not that bad
>night becomes
>hear scary sounds
>hear murder man say "I am ghost from previous owner of house, I am going to haunt you"
>think it's just the house settling
>then I open door to travel to room of bath
>scary farmer ghost man appears
>"I AM SCARY FARMER GHOST MAN"
>I do not ever see him again and I do not think it was dream
>>
I've got a few, not a believer in ghosts and such but stuff that happens in my home is really unexplainable.

>First off
>Sitting at computer desk one day
>Desk is made of a big wooden slab with metal legs
>It's about 2AM
>Playing some WoW
>Can hear a noise but I'm mid dungeon so I just ignore it
>Noise stays consitent and doesn't go away
>Feel desk shaking
>Wtf
>Take my hands off it to see if its me
>Still shaking
>Completely move away from it
>Shaking but only really a small amount not like horror movie shit
>This happens a few times

Some more
>Often home alone because dad works shifts in a factor
>Sometimes hear loud as fuck bangs downstairs
>First few times I went down and checked it out but found nothing, not even anything that could make that noise
>One time as I'm returning from checking hear a bang from the next room
>Fucking shit myself and just get into bed to hide

Lastly, I bought a multipack of walkers crisp (UKfag) that came with that worcester sauce flavour or something. They are absolutely disgusting so I just leave them. Except one time I went down to grab a pack, I keep them on top of the cupboard out of view, only to find a pack of the same flavour I detest ripped open, not normally opened, and half eaten.

I originally thought it may be someone squatting in my house without my knowledge, however I live in a 2 bedroom house with no access to the attic without a ladder which we keep outside.
>>
>be me 3~5
>live in old house in Massachusetts
>keep telling my dad I see an "army man" in the house
>dad figures I'm just imagining G.I. Joe characters
>one day watching civil war documentary with dad on tv
>civil war general comes up on screen
>I say "that's the army man in our house"
>dad is weirded out because I wouldn't know about the civil war yet
>tells a coworker about it
>her brother is a historian
>he looks through town records
>the general I saw tv and said I saw lived in my house during the civil war
>>
>>18633532
he dabbin!
>>
>>18628433
The one by the canada border. Dont have coords but im too lazy to find coords. 3 miles outside of town. We probably illegally crossed the border, so if you are ready to pull a mexico, go for it.
>>
>>18633792
When was this?
>>
>>18620971
I sleepwalk on occasion too and about a week ago I woke up at around 6am on the ground in a park that's a good half mile from my house. Some shit right out of Donnie Darko, fucking creeped me out.
>>
>>18622024
Kek

Every time.
>>
File: babakek.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
babakek.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>18633941
>think it's just the house settling
Alright, you got me there.
>>
>>18633742
>>18633792
This struck a weird chord with me anon. A couple of months back I had this dream but like you, if I try to recall it, it fills me with dread. I'm not really one to frighten easily either but I'm literally getting clammy just thinking about writing this. Again I realize this is a dream but there is something so unnerving to me because when I think about it, I find myself doubting whether it actually was.
>Sitting on my bed facing my window
>Texting to best friend on my phone in the early AM.
>Dread completely overcomes me.
>See a reflection in the screen of my phone behind me.
>I quickly turn around to see this short but gangly looking alien type creature trying to sneak up on me from the doorway into my room and reaching out for me.
>We both get startled and I begin to feel really dizzy, things seem to happen in slow motion, vision hazes and I lose consciousness.
>I wake up in my bed. All seems well, I literally do not recall what just occurred until that very same dread hits me like a tonne of bricks.
>Its still very late at night. I get up out of bed and open the door to my room.
>Stairway down is just forward and to the left of my door.
>I peer down the stairs and I see the creature standing there looking up at me.
>Pale grey skin, no discernible eyes or mouth or any facial features really.
>Feel a surge of either courage or anger build up in me, maybe both.
>I charge down the stairs at the creature and as I get near him again time slows down and I begin to lose consciousness.
>As my vision fades to black I wake up as if I had stopped breathing. Gulping for air, time is around 9am.

This dream disturbed me so much because everything in it was so vivid. The layout of my house was perfect, the state of my room was exactly how it was in reality. I genuinely felt that I had been used or robbed of something but I cannot figure out what it was that was taken and when I linger on these thoughts it fills me with fear and dread.
>>
Dumping all unexplained occurrences from memory
A little bit of preface, I lived in a house(2 story) that was about a acre big, with a huge ass deck and a farmer neighbor that had a field behind me in a northwestern state; rural town.
>>
>A year ago my old friend from highschool sent me a text saying he got his hands on a mushroom dealer
>Asks if I wanna pitch in for two eighths
>Do so cause I've always wanted to try out psychs
>Fast forward to the morning Im gonna eat them
>Eat the whole 3.5 grams and wait
>Around 30 minutes later I start feeling it
>Best I could describe it was everything was really blurry when I moved, colors were a lot more vibrant, I felt happy as shit
>2 hours into the trip after listening to music I started having conversations with myself about what to do
(Id like to note that I was home alone for the whole day)
>Go to my kitchen to get a drink
>There's a doorway right before the entrance of my kitchen that leads to a bathroom
>This bathroom has always creeped me the fuck out at night
>Anyway, I set my glass down on the counter and as im pouring my drink, from the corner of my eye I see someone, a female in white look at me and walk into the restroom
>As soon as I turn my head towards the direction and get immediate chills and I feel my heart drop to my stomach
>The door was closed when I entered my kitchen but was now open
>Call my friend and ask him to pick me up so we could go hiking for the trip
Ever since then I've never taken shrooms in my house or even stepped in that bathroom. I still feel creeped out when I pass by that door. Whenever it's open and I pass by it, it feels like someone is glaring at me.
>>
>>18636824
1st happening:
>be me
>8-10
>sleep in room in basement where my dad grew weed behind a drop wall
>door doesn't have lock
>scared of dark, so I sleep in the same bed with someone with my back touching them (if they moved or got up I'd wake up)
>dad sleeping with me one night
>he gets up to have coffee
>I wake up up about 30 minutes later
>room is pitch-black, can't see anything
>I feel a very ominous presence in the room
>instantly flip out
>run to light switch, right next to door
>can't find the switch, I start to feel all over the wall for it but I can't find it
>decide fuck it, im leaving
>reach for door knob
>there is no door knob
>I flip the fuck out, I start screaming for help, banging on my door
>feel the presence grow stronger in my room
>I start running around the room with my hands on the walls, feeling for anything(idk)
>eventually give up, I just sit in a corner and just accept whatever was going to happen
I don't remember anything other than that. My parents found me in the corner the next morning. It felt too surreal and traumatizing that I remember it to this day, haunts me even.
>>
>huge area behind trailer park that was meant to be a fire escape but turned into a large drainage swamp
>we use to fuck around back there as kids, ride cardboard boxes down the hills into the mud
>sitting around in the summer playing in a huge puddle
>see a small red ball move out of a hole that was in the puddle, kind of fuzzy looking but perfectly round and the size of a marble
>it moves through the water a bit and then goes into another hole
>think nothing of it at the time, was just a kid
>friend saw it too, remember him commenting on it on the way home when talking about all the bugs we saw
>thinking back to it there's nothing like that
>nobody I tell this to has any idea what it was, no insect I've found anything like it

Not spooky but slightly weird.
>>
>>18636873
2nd happening is within the same house around the same time that I was attacked.
>parents lose car to debt
>have to walk to nearest dealership which is about a day away
>me, my brother, and sister decide to sleep in parents room because weird shit was going on throughout the house
>night
>we sleepin
>brother wakes up to footsteps outside door, in the kitchen/dining area
>wakes me and sister up
>we then hear the footsteps leading down stairs to basement
>brother grabs bat and we all decide to go check it out
>at main floor where stairs lead to basement
>door to basement is open, we hear loud footsteps
>we decide to go to neighbor for help, but brother wants to close door first
>he's on the last step about to close the door and we hear the toilet flush
>he jumps about 8 stairs to us
>we run about half a mile through snow to get help from neighbor
>neighbor finds nothing, we stay the night at his house
My house then burned down a few weeks later for unexplained reasons, "a propane tank exploded" but we didn't have any within our house. House was rebuilt though.
>>
File: 1361917324159.jpg (85KB, 438x700px) Image search: [Google]
1361917324159.jpg
85KB, 438x700px
So where else can I read stories about run-ins with the supernatural?

>tfw most stories are just sleep paralysis dreams
>>
>>18636915
Side stories before I move on:
We owned a chicken that was locked up in our (new) house. One morning it was found decapitated in our neighbors yard, head never found.
Dog was chained up on deck, apparently it saw a bird and jumped over the side, hanging itself. I don't think a fucking dog would jump over the rail of a deck though..
I also saw a dark figure in the field behind my house one day, I didn't go out much after that, only to hang out with friends.
I would also hear clown truck music coming from woods behind field.
I was playing a game called cops and robbers with friends once, we were under hiding under a truck bed hood and a man came out of the woods, probably looking for us, idk.
>>
>>18636940
I forgot, I was hanging out with a friend of mine at his house. We were sitting on his back porch talking about paranormal shit when he said "hey anon, watch this" he pointed his finger at the sky, towards a star. And when he moved his finger, the star followed. I honestly don't know what he did but I saw it with my own eyes. All of my stories probably aren't convincing but they really happened to me, I wouldn't waste my time posting this on /x/.
>>
>>18636952
My mother was diagnosed with schizophrenia during our time at that house, she was supposed to make payments but no one knew she wasn't and the house foreclosed. We moved to a nearby city.
Really in the city much hasn't happened, I was out with my friends around 13-14 at 11 at night, we passed a school and saw a kid standing at the door, staring at us. When we walked up he stepped back and walked out of sight, he was dressed in gym clothes.
>>
>>18636962
Last spooky occurrence was just me hearing a scream in an abandoned warehouse, was probably rape bc city but who knows, I booked it outta there though.
>>
>>18636933
If you think it's sleep paralysis, you're in the wrong place
>>
>new house
>room has attached bathroom
>the bathroom door is a pocket/sliding door with a tiny hard to use lock
>use bathroom before sleeping
>close door behind me
>wake up
>bathroom door is locked
>tfw too spooped to ever close that door again.
>>
>>18636964
I will lurk to reply to questions and post stories if I remember anymore
>>
>>18620231

>>18636948
>>18636976
>>18636998

Fuckin crossposting this shit for maximum /x/
>>
>>18624963
Why the fuck don't you have a spare tire?
>>
>>18635031
>loud bang
>poltergeist
Get a cup or jar then fill it with salt. Make more and put it around the house.
>>
>>18632259
Sasquatchy face?
>>
Here's a quick story that happened to me, I've been able to explain it away as my mind playing tricks on me but thinking about it still gives me the shivers.

>be me, junior in high school
>living in a fairly new house
>however, I constantly see things out of the corner of my eye that look like silhouettes
>in my bedroom there's a smoke detector that emits a soft glowing green light
>one night I suddenly wake up at around 3:00
>something is blocking the green light
>I can just barely make out what looks like a tall dark figure standing at the foot of my bed
>this is weird, but I called out to it and said hello, I wasn't scared or anything, I just remember calling out like you would if you bumped into a stranger
>the figure disappears and the green light reappears
>fall back asleep

I was definitely awake so it wasn't a dream, it was really weird.
>>
>>18637587
no, it was a cat-like face, but extremely menacing
>>
>>18637593
I've had something similar happen.

>About 18
>Live in rural Australia so pitch black at night
>Wake up in middle of night
>Figure leaning in over my bed
>Go to punch it
>fist goes through nothing and the figure dissolves
>Think that it was fucking weird and go back to sleep

Figured it was just residual dream imagery or some shit.
>>
>>18636940
>clown truck
What?
>>
>>18638240
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZB6WXDuM1g
I heard this
Thread posts: 242
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.