[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 340
Thread images: 32

File: 1730.png (87KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1730.png
87KB, 240x240px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

>IRC channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord:https://discord.gg/fTpDqW9
Divinity: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous Thread: >>18601397
>>
>>18605853
Trading
>>
first
>>
Air query...

What is the lesson of this guy I reencounter 6 years later, but whom with I'm not gonna have anything?

Bc of age.

What should I learn? It's so weird everything.
>>
>>18605853
https://twitter.com/timewave666/status/827610611743916033
>>
>>18605964
I give out i-ching readings once in a while
>>18605964
Im gonna do you
>>18605915
Are you still around anon?

I can take a third query if anyone wants
>>
>>18605976
I want to start a family but my s/o isn't able to right now... do you see us being a family in the future?
>>
>>18605976

Romantic advice please
>>
File: hewillzombifyus.png (1MB, 1499x765px) Image search: [Google]
hewillzombifyus.png
1MB, 1499x765px
>>18605853
>>
File: IMG_20170207_134701108_HDR.jpg (3MB, 4608x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170207_134701108_HDR.jpg
3MB, 4608x2592px
>>18605853
Bought my first deck.
What method should i learn?
>>
>>18605964
Ching (The well)

Interpretation: Ching reminds you that although everything around you is changing, your soul needs constant nourishing. This need never changes. This is a period to assure that the food for body, soul and mind remains untainted and available. Ching warns you that you should provide this nourishment for people who are not able to provide it for themselves.

>>18605983

Kuan (Contemplation)

Interpretation: Ku suggests you that it is always wise to watch out for difficulties, but one should avoid being detached from reality by doing this. When focused on the exclusion of everything, a danger appears for spirit to become underestimated. The perception may get distorted so to miss noticing the dangers. A meditative or other kind of isolation should be balanced by traveling out into the community. Looking at the world from distance and close up will assure you a precise assessment. If you don’t follow this advice, you will see only a piece of the whole picture.

>>18605984
I dont do general but why not...

T’ai (Peace and tranquility)

Interpretation: T’ai is connected with harmony. At this time everything should be going well, but it is not guaranteed. Analyze all aspects of your life and see how the harmony is achieved. Nothing is permanent, and this also relates to T’ai. Enjoy the peace and tranquility around you. This is a very auspicious hexagram, indicating a successful period of life.

I have a query of my own if anyone can take it
What do i have to do to have an happy ending with her and will it worth it?
>>
>>18605976
I keep getting readings about girl coming back to my life, but don't know what to think about it. What I should expect if this happen.
>>
>>18606014
>The 8 of Coupes, The tower, The 10 of Gold
Boy, you will have to suffer a lot, and the most wise thing to do is to walk away in serach of other (love?),despite challenges and suffering, you can actually get out of that situation with fortune,
>>
>>18606065
Thank you and sorry for the late reply
>>
>>18606065

I have 2 specific queries, maybe you or another person can do it.

1) will my ritual work without unintended price?

2) where/how should I be looking for the answer?
>>
Trading.
>>
Can anyone give me a general reading? Reply with any info needed :)
>>
Air query..
I have been getting angered and frustrated really easily for the last few weeks. Why? How much longer am I going to be like this? I feel ready to give up on everything but a smaller part of me calls bullshit on that. I just want to feel normal again.
>>
File: IMG_1903.gif (2MB, 721x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1903.gif
2MB, 721x500px
I'll be around to chat divination theory and practice - to those interested. Sorry, not reading currently; but I'll be lurking.
>>
File: 1369816458315.jpg (71KB, 720x495px) Image search: [Google]
1369816458315.jpg
71KB, 720x495px
air query

male pisces born on march 2nd just after midnight

im currently unemployed with no marketable skills but I'm constantly told I look like "a nice guy"

what does my employment/money situation look like down the line?
>>
>>18606219
Query?
>>
>>18606290
I just did a really strong spell working with the elements and planets.
How does it work out?
I'm pretty sure i'm able to get what I want without doing this. But i'm just doing it so it happens quicker and makes it easier.
>>
Trading...

How will this relationship pan out and is it a good one for me
>>
>>18606272
If you don't mind me asking, I got a reading from orion last night and he said he got a vision of ornate swords and I'm wondering could that be a sign of something like protection? Seems like there should be some sort of generic symbolism there but I'm not sure
>>
>>18606313
Seven of cups
Two of swords
Three of wands

Remember to meditate a lot and focus a lot of energy on this spell if you want to see anything bear fruit. Even day dreaming is considering focusing your energy on it so that is also advised since it is essentially focusing your intent on it. Itis going to work but the results wont be so clear at first. Youll find yourself wondering if anything is going to be happening at all from a period of not a lot of physical results but you need to remember that just because we dont see something happening physically doesnt mean that its not there spiritually. There is going to be success after you continue to keep charging this work. Just because you casted it doesnt mean its over yet. But success is going to come.

Do I get with G, P or A this month?
>>
>>18606344
If you get with g:
9 of swords
7 of pents
Temperance
If you get with P:
Magician
3 of wands
Lovers
If you go with A:
2 of swords
World
King of swords

Either go with P or A. The other one does not look so good.
>>
>>18606326
Swords, in the Tarot, are a sign of aggression and wild energy (much like the wind or air). They represent power and conflict - a struggle of sorts.

They typically are not so much as a symbol of defense.
>>
>>18606272
-A broken doll moving in a dusty shelf
-Skull dragon in a well by some rocky place
Senpai what are their general meanings of that visions?
>>
>>18606374
I guess this problem is going to continue to rear it's ugly head then. That sucks
>>
>>18606209
The first one:
Nope, you have to let go something to get your ritual to work (the 8 of couppes, the eight of gold). The more you give, the more you get
The second one: the high priestess, the Hermit. Only instrospection Will give you the answer.
>>
>>18606319
Still there?
>>
>>18606393
Seems like lost or forgotten items. What do they mean to you?

>>18606404
It might. However, I believe you have the ability to change or alter your fate.
>>
Air query

26/male/aries

Sometimes I feel loved seemingly out of nowhere. Who is she?
>>
>>18606449

Yes I'm here
>>
>>18606460
I expect it to be more of a setback personally. I've gotten indications that I'll be done with it eventually but sooner is always better. I just have to keep at it for now it seems
>>
>>18606494
Okay.

Will I ever be as popular as JF?

Just let me know you're still there again.
>>
Air query

The coming months will be deciding. With what attitude should I approach them?
>>
>>18606532
This guy here. Trading.
>>
>>18606008
What deck is that? Diggin the 8oW

What do you mean by "method"?
>>
Anyone scry trading?
>>
File: SM0001A.gif (72KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
SM0001A.gif
72KB, 500x375px
I'll be performing up to three tarot readings within the next three hour span after this post.

Guidelines:

>No death queries
>No binary queries (Queries that have yes or no answers)
>No vague/unclear/badly written/unintelligible queries
>No generic/general queries, specific questions *only*
>No queries over 140 characters long. (Gender/Favorite Thing/Shape & Color text *do not* count towards 140 character limit, everything else *does*)
>One question per query (Asking for more than one thing to be read even if it is similar/related/rephrased in the query results in automatic disqualification)
>Be detailed, but concise (See Good Query examples for an idea of what that means)
>Use proper punctuation and sentence structure. There's a difference in meaning between "Helping Jack off a horse" and "Helping Jack, off a horse."

Bad Query: "What should I focus on in my academics/career?"
Good Query: "What aspect of my career should I focus on?"
Bad Query "What are results of project?"
Good Query: "What will be the final result of the personal project I'm currently focused on?"
Bad Query: "I just moved in to a new city, have a new job, and met this really nice guy. Will we have a relationship?"
Good Query: "Is there potential for a romantic relationship with the really nice guy I recently met and am interested in?"

>Notes: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail. Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors, is what I mean by detail. (exempli gratia, romantic relationship, professional project, financial situation). I am slow, and will refuse to read for you if you fail to meet the guidelines and requisites in one post. Denied requests will be issued an HTTP status code related to the reason why a request was denied (Google is your friend).

Requisites:

>Gender:

>Shape & Color:

>Favorite Thing: (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query:
>>
>>18606809
>gender
F
>shape/color
Purple star
>favorite thing
Hearing windchimes while walking through my quiet neighborhood
>question
What does B think/feel about me?
>>
>>18606809
Female
Teal diamond
How will 2017 be like for me?
>>
File: 1424119505.jpg (125KB, 962x642px) Image search: [Google]
1424119505.jpg
125KB, 962x642px
>>18606832
>>18606838
>>
>>18606832
Oops: favorite thing: sound of footsteps in the snow
>>
>>18606532
The card say yes as long as you stay composed and calm, you can set the example instead of following it
>>
>>18606800
I'm trading. Here's me.

>>18606532
>>
>>18606848
Okay cool.
>>
>>18606809
F/Red diamond/ The sound of birds
Is this man a potential lover for my mom? She met him 2 years ago.
>>
>>18606809

Female
Green key
The smell of puppies

What aspects of my plan should I take heed of in order to success?

Thank you!
>>
>>18606809
Male
Red Triangle
The smell and feel of a new book
How will this job search go? I have a fall back job, but I'd rather find something new.
>>
Will be doing I-Ching divination for a while. I use both the 50 sticks (takes a longer time) and the 3 coins (less time-consuming but more superficial) method. I do any type of query (love,work,studies,general). Remember the I-Ching doesn't predict the future it merely guides you into making the wisest decisions.

Reply with a question and the method you'd like me to use. Include your general situation right now, your and your sex for a more precise and personal interpretation, rather than a generic one.
>>
>>18606532
Ten of pentacles
Three if pentacles
Ace of wands

Yes. Definitely. And you will make lot more money then him too. You will be more famous if I do say so myself.

What can I expect to happen between S and I?
>>
>>18606902
What should I do about this guy that I like? sometimes I think he likes me and sometimes he seems irritated by me, or by life in general or something.

Sometimes I think I should pursue him and that I could be really good for him and vice versa.

And sometimes I think I should just leave him the fuck alone.

50 sticks if you don't mind, I'm curious.

I'm female.
>>
>>18606902

50 sticks
What should I do with to gain her heart?
In male
>>
>>18606904
Okay, I'll start.

>>18606909
Cancel this. Sorry for inconvenience.
>>
>>18606832
>>18606838
>>18606852
>>18606861

Denied, Status Code 400.

>>18606868

About Query: Sorrow - 3 of Swords
Don't Do: Wealth - 10 of Disks
Do: The Hanged Man
Likely Outcome: Ace of Swords
Clarification: Ace of Wands

Things will look bleak for awhile, resist the urge to resort to your backup plan. If you want to succeed at something that actually makes you happy, you're going to have to ride it out and find the inspiration that lies at the end of the rabbit hole.
>>
>>18606809
Male
White Ring
light drizzle on a fall day
Is the way I felt regarding myself and the world today on the way home from work a feeling I need to develop more to progress?
>>
I got a reading asking:

>Sometimes I feel loved seemingly out of nowhere. What is it?

and I got hexagram 47. Any insight?
>>
>>18606924
"Life’s gentle prodding

whittles away

the unnecessary -

until only what is necessary

remains."
Hexagram 47.
>>
>>18606904
>>18606914
I expect that things will start in a very stiff way, but you both know this is only to properly ground the intense passion for each other. No tests, more a handshake and acknowledgement of what each wants from the other. It doesn't crash and burn that way, from something stupid that shouldn't have to happen.

I do think you don't know each other all that well, so I expect some bumps of miscommunication that results in some early, temporary insecurity from one or the each of you. The too good to be true thing.
>>
>>18606809
I heard you were looking for me yesterday, what's up?
>>
>>18606902
Hey, when you have time, can you do mine? 50 sticks, I'm not in a hurry, I'm LL be patient so, when you have time, please

What's her opinion on my love for her?Could she accept it?

Male, sad, on a course to enter college. Just starting to work.

If it's useful, her, female, 4years older than me, started a job on a hospital.
>>
>>18606902
Hello there!

I'm female, currently trying to get closer to E (another female; I want to be friends with her). What's the best way I can approach her?

I'd like you to use 50 sticks if you don't mind, but if you are tired, you can use the 3 coins.

Thank you very much.
>>
>>18606929
Interesting. I guess, with what I've read, all the shit I'm going through will help me figure out what is truly important and let go of the fluff. What matters when I'm deprived of everything else.
>>
>>18606944
dubs of truth, brother. good luck on your journey.
>>
>>18606916
Awww. I feel so special. Thank you anon. The reading makes sense, and I hope I can find a new job and won't have to rely going back to another job that I don't belong at.
>>
>>18606953
Thank you friend
>>
>>18606902
Male
Feeling apathetic towards my whole situation, but it'll always be a small, lingering part of my life

While I'm sure that she'll come back at one point or another, should I focus all of my energy towards moving on from my ex, or should I continue to live with an open door for her return?

50 sticks, if you don't mind :) Thanks!
>>
>>18606902
When this female is going to show up, what should I expect from it?
50 sticks would be great, but if you don't have enough energy for it, coins will be good too
>>
>>18606809
Would I be able to get a love reading? Is there potential for a relationship with S?

Male, purple heart. My favourite thing is relaxing at the beach.
>>
>>18606910
I'm more than optimist!
Your initial hexagram suggests congregation. Perseverance will bring you to your goal, a sens of union is definitely present. The fortune is good, there is no blame to be held. My interpretation is that maybe he seems distant because he doesn't want to feel pushy himself. A masculine line is on the way of morphing, if it does it'll lead to the hexagram of Pi, search for unity.
You will have to keep your goal in mind: union. Do not be overly attached to yourself or to him, submit yourself to the greater, your union, which is stronger and more powerful than your individual selves. Be wary! Those who wait too long miss the train, better late than never doesn't apply here. Make use of your feminine flexibility to work your way around difficulties, while keeping true to what makes you strong, your unity.
Best of luck and love to you :)
>>
>>18606932
Thanks but we arent together now. Does this still imply we will be?
>>
>>18606920
>>18607003

Denied, Status Code 400.

>>18606933

You heard wrong. I've got no business with you.
>>
>>18607010
Thanks! Hopefully this will give me the confidence to be more forward.
>>
>>18606969
I'm a male who fits your exact situation to a T. I dislike the wording you used, because reasons. That is all.
>>
>>18607014
>>18607014
Yep. I suppose.

You mean, you were together?
>>
>>18606902
F
I really want this to work out.

What should I do to get balance and make things go easier in the future with my studies in
college?
50 sticks
>>
>>18607048
um, sorry? It's weird. In person I speak normally, but I have this thing for typing formally. Anyways, good luck getting your ex back bro, I'm rooting for you :)
>>
>>18606938

Your initial hexagram suggests influence. It speaks of attraction and success, openness and letting go of your ego for a while could do you much good. You say you are sad, work on that first! Follow your heart and your animal instinct, your confused thoughts and your attention are all over the place. You are opposed by nature, but you have a mutual attraction which will cause you to connect. Your two center lines are on the point of morphing.
Three turnouts are possible, if you morph first (work on that sadness I tell you!) and she follows or if you both morph at the same time, everything suggests a good union. However if she changes first and you haven't made any progress in yourself, the hexagram that results suggests obstacles. In which case going forward with the relationship could end badly. Falling back and doing some introspection would be a better solution in this case and it could ruin your chances of ever uniting with her, even though the outcomes of said introspection could be very beneficial.
So work on yourself so you can be there for her in your best way.

Sidenote: if it does go smoothly, a taoist sexual position to recommand: her on top, you on bottom, she is your superior (by age, at least) after all
Best of luck and love to you
>>
>>18606902
Should I expect that my social life isn't going to improve unless I start from scratch?

Male. Long story short, I've been sick most of my life and treated like shit because of it, didn't have money because of it, couldn't really hang out or take trips much and I made a few dick moves in the past. Nothing I haven't heard people do before without incident, less than even, but I got the feeling I never really lived it down. So I pretty much gave up on being social with everybody and went full shut in. I'm kind of getting into talking with people online again, but it still feels standoffish
>>
>>18606969
I'm taking a dinner break I'll do yours when I come back :)
>>
>>18607114
Also forgot to mention, I'd like the 50 sticks but since everyone's going for that I'll take the 3 coins if it's the difference between getting a reading or not
>>
>>18607114
I'm going on a dinner break I'll do yours when I come back :)
>>
>>18607062
I'm going on a dinner break I'll do yours when I come back :)
>>
>>18605853
Alright, I got a reading a couple of days ago and just want to confirm what it may be about. The cards drawn were the Magician, Strength, and the Nine of Swords.

So, can someone tell me what it means.
>>
>>18606902
Male
Realizing I'm going to have to shit or get off the pot really soon.

In six weeks, I'm hoping to move back to where I came from. I feel like I'm going to be emotionally drained by my father, and I'm not 100% sure this is going to go off without a hitch. How do I make this work?

50 sticks, please.
>>
>>18607125
After them can you do mine :D

Was my higher self guiding my readings up to this day or not?
If not how do I communicate with her more directly
>>
>>18606319

Still trading if someone would read this.

>>18606532

This person didn't read in return for me reading them so if someone would I'd appreciate it
>>
>>18607121
Alright, thank you
>>
>>18607160
I'll read for you and all. I don't think you linked your post.
>>
>>18607108
Thanks.
Best wishes to you too
>>
>>18606319
>>18607214
I think you both try to recreate your ideal of a loving relationship. But that you're both invested in this way, you both may react, get hurt by things that you shouldn't be, due to misinterpretation, because you aren't completely comfortable with how much you've committed yourself. Obviously the risk of attempting such a kind of relationship is part of its value. But you get caught up in that idea instead really seeing what's going on. It's like a bitonal music piece, you aren't always on the same wavelength with how you each communicate, though you both really want to be. If you concern yourself with those little things that can gradually build to a great result, than thinking about enacting it all the time from the start, you can actually get the things your looking for. Because this is the type of guy you can do that with, you see.
>>
>>18607118
alrighty :)
>>
>>18607160

Hey anon, I'm still a (very, very) beginner but I want to give your query a try.

>>18606319
>How will this relationship pan out
Stork, Lily, Bear, House, Ship

Seems pretty good to me. It can take a really long time, but you will end up with your feet firmly on the ground, feeling confident about yourself and with a lot of plans, ready for adventure. Maybe financial success too!

>is it a good one for me
Birds, Crossroad, Whip, Fish, Fox

Well, what is actually good for you is to stop worrying too much. You have a lot of conflicts about your options, stop punishing yourself. Are you worried about financial problems? I'd suggest you take it easier.

Again, sorry if it is awfully not accurate. Feedback is appreciated :)

Good luck anon!
>>
>>18607157
I forgot
50 sticks please
>>
>>18606791
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/secret/
I really liked the art, remembers me of Narnia books illustrations
I mean what distribution of the cards is the easiest. The deck came with a very loose guide to the "key" method, but i want the most simple disposition of cards
>>
>>18606902
50 sticks!
Female
Should i show him?
Thank you!
>>
>>18607273
Want to trade with another? Query?
>>
>>18607374
Are you offering a query?
>>
>>18607393
Yes i want to trade
>>
>>18607114
Got an extremely interesting read!
Your first hexagram suggests de creative principle, which is the first hexagram in the book of changes, you are at the beginning of a great journey. It also represents everything masculine: virility, creativity, activity and strength. Perseverance, untiring force and lack of flexibility, staying true to your goal, will lead you the right way. Your old second line suggests you started at a 'lower rank' but keeping your objective in mind will lead you to a position of power. The old line is about to morph, leading to your second hexagram.
It suggests companionship. A sense of community and openness leads to success. Again be perseverant. If you believe in God, now's the time to assert your faith. If not, find the 'Great Man' in you, your higher self. Submitting to it, instead of your lowly ego, will lead to great power. Remember: companionship implies a sense of organization and diversity, not an amalgam of people with the exact same view, be open.
I foresee only great things in your future, stay strong and fight for who you are.
>>
>>18607421
Will you do more, anon?
>>
>>18606902
Male
Is my best friend seeing the girl I like behind my back? or am I just being paranoid?
>>
>>18607125
Thank you!
>>
>>18607062
Your initial hexagram suggests retreat. Retreat can bring great results, as long as it is thought through and you adhere to it firmly and decisively. Don't let yourself be bothered by lesser people. Focus yourself on the small things, water the small plants and they'll make gorgeous flowers.
You got two old lines who could mutate. If they both mutate simultaneously the resulting hexagram suggests inaction. If your decision is not to remain passive, than two outcomes:
The voyager and gradual progress. The voyager also suggests to entertain the small things. A travel can enable you to reconsider your situation and help you stay i touch with the essential. The slow progress suggests a romantic alliance, but because of the unchanged third line, it also suggests that said alliance will be desastrous, especially for the man invovled.
I'd say your best outcomes would be to travel or to stay on your path, but in the end it's up to you to decide.
Best of luck and love to you
>>
>>18607421
Huh. That is interesting. So is that to say I started off dealing with lesser relationships so I could wind up with better ones? Also I wouldn't really say I believe in god. I think the concept is valid and there is power behind it, but the reality lacks definitive proof for me. I certainly don't believe there's a hard and fast set of rules that you must ask forgiveness for or off to the lake of fire with ye. I respect the concept but not the organizations let's say. The concept of a higher self also doesn't quite strike a chord, but it still seems more likely to me than all this black and white division of morality and sin. I don't think I'll change my mind on those points so sounds like I'm on the right track
>>
>>18607494
Very true.

Love to you, too.
>>
>>18607435
Your hexagram suggests submission. The clarity of your intelligence will unmask obscurity and perversity. An accepted submission is necessary. The hexagram of submission implies the element of wind, which gracefully blows out the flame. It also suggests gentleness. Consult the great man in yourself.

My personal interpretation: You like this girl, but maybe not for the right reason, or maybe she doesn't like you back. You shouldn't be angry or mad about this, accept it. You will find out the truth, and in the end truth is what matters. Don't cling to her because 'you saw her first' or something. Be brave and I'd even suggest you support your friend in coming closer with this girl. But as always, this interpretation is mine feel free to read differently, follow your gut.
>>
File: 586515_v2.jpg (40KB, 550x684px) Image search: [Google]
586515_v2.jpg
40KB, 550x684px
>>18606902
if your still here I stay to give feed back if you wish to

50 sticks
Male

How do you see my love situation or what it the wises think I should do at the moment?
>>
>>18607426
I'm going to sleep but I'll most likely do some more tomorrow,stay tuned!
>>
>>18607527
I'm going to sleep now, but if you come back tomorrow night/afternoon I'll be happy to read you, just remember you me you were the one from the day before. Feedback would be much appreciated!
>>
Looking for a diviner to trade with.
>>
>>18607823
Here, here.

What kind of success will MDS have?
>>
File: 1329236752338.jpg (45KB, 400x494px) Image search: [Google]
1329236752338.jpg
45KB, 400x494px
Anyone want to trade a reading for a reading?
Just leave me your query and I'll work on it, doing Tarot

I want to know what's going to happen with my living situation? Will I move? If so, will the place I live next in be a house or an apartment and will I be happier there?
>>
>>18607842
What kind of success will MDS have?

I'll start yours. Give me ten minutes. Playing a game.
>>
>>18606809
Male
Blue triangle
The smell of a fresh book
How can I improve my relationship with her from a romantic standpoint?
>>
>>18607837
Two of cups, the sun, three of pentacles, four of wands
These are some very extremely positive cards! i don't see a lot of financial success but I see a lot of interpersonal success. how are your relationships these days? whatever it's like its going to become a lot more closer and intimate for you and become better ten fold! these new or reinvigorated relationships will be the success that comes to you. it might not seem like much financially but it will make you extremely happy

Where are things headed with my crush and I?
>>
>>18607842
>>18607850
Yes, you'll move without being prepared. Seems like the passion you feel for it shouldn't go to waste, because despite initial difficulties, the new living situation will force you, pressure you to be active in a way that'll make you more productive than you had before, even if you had more time to yourself in the past. Once you know how the fire under your ass feels like, you are more comfortable with it. Something you can take into the long term.

I think it can be either, but if you want to buy a house it'll take awhile to set everything up. If you're so itching to move, you might have to settle temporarily for an apartment for awhile. The right deal in renting a house will pay off greatly (or at least ensures nothing goes wrong, just a personal statement).

All I can say is, yes, you'll certainly feel happier there. All this the source of big change on all ends.
>>
>>18607876
Anything you're projecting may happen goes out the window when you actually talk to him more. Not in a bad way, I'm actually saying that you should do this first so you aren't only inquiring with your imagination in mind. The 'he' you're thinking about is not the 'he' my cards use, so any answer they provide is a miscommunication. Just saying to get to know the guy, and not anything bad that'll come from that.

I do think the both of you need to get over your jitters. It's going to dominant any connection you both will attempt to make. Thinking too far ahead doesn't put you in the present, you know. You need to find a way to do your part to gain more access to him. I'm not saying to do everything if you don't want to. But I see it not happening if you two remain too timid about it. It's a serious concern. But if it happens it's a great success! But no such thing without the work, in this case. Probably the work of getting to know each other will be the success.
>>
Trading.

I like to know what each S and N would think of me.
>>
>>18606809
>Gender: Female

>Shape & Color: Triangular Prism/Aquamarine

>Favorite Thing: Reading smutty and shitty fanfictions, campy horror movies, pizza, doodling random things, morbid facts, dutesy art and stuff.

>Query: Should I pursue my webcomic on my own independently on youtube or should I submit my comicbook idea to a major publisher?
>>
>>18607842
>>18607850
>>18607883
>>
>>18607935
got it
>>
File: 1334202155760.jpg (56KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
1334202155760.jpg
56KB, 500x669px
>>18607850
>>18607883
>>18607939

Sorry, I completely forgot about the reading while taking a call, I'll get started on it right now.
>>
>>18607939
Not that anon, but I tried to give you a read :( however, my mind is a mess and I doubt I will be any accurate.

''Hans Hubermann’s story was a little like that. When I found it within the book thief’s words, I realized that we passed each other once in a while during that period, though neither of us scheduled a meeting. Personally, I had a lot of work to do. As for Hans, I think he was doing his best to avoid me''

I don't think it'll be very successful ,anon :(
>>
>>18607935
>S: Knight of Swords, Page of Swords, Page of Pentacles
>N: Ace of Pentacles, Emperor, King of Pentacles

They don't think of you anything more than a friend at the moment. Right now S thinks you're a bright person who has shown him a lot of enlightenment in the realms of knowledge. He sees you as someone with potential in the job field but not someone who has elevated anywhere yet. N thinks you are on a good path career wise, a long and sturdy journey to financial success, and respects you more in that regards. N sees you as someone better than him and someone who takes control of situations quite well, while S sort of looks down upon you but still thinks you bright.

What do you see happening between Z and I this month?
>>
>>18607963
Oh, okay then.
>>
>>18607966
The guy you traded came :) He'll probably do a better job than I did.
>>
>>18607965
Honestly I see a big time romantic encounter. I'm just being told for you to understand as the beginning of something. Now that this thing is going to happen, doesn't mean you're at the destination already. You seem liable to go emotionally all-in after this, which is unhealthy for reasons even unrelated to the relationship, but for your health.

But it's fine to have that dreaminess about things, given this encounter. Maybe leave it in the back of your mind.
>>
>>18607969
Actually it says a lot, though I got a different read form it. It was a good pull, and all.

I'm sort of hoping it doesn't really turn out like that, though.
>>
>>18607850
>>18607883
>>18607939

>What kind of success will MDS have?

Drew three cards
>The High Priestess, Queen of Wands, The Magician

Is MDS into the Esoteric arts? Seems like MDS will meet someone, possibly a female Leo who will help MDS achieve their dreams. It will take a lot of hardwork but MDS will have a lot of support. As long as MDS remains vigilant and steadfast, all will go well.
>>
>>18607995
Cool. Sounds right. How did my reading go for you?
>>
File: 1486311897446.jpg (457KB, 1920x1149px) Image search: [Google]
1486311897446.jpg
457KB, 1920x1149px
Shh. It's late. For illuminati only.

>Gender.
>Age.
>Query.
>Something else I should know about you.
>Post favorite artwork.
>Post link to favorite music.
>>
>>18607983
Sorry.. shouldn't have tried to read tonight
>>
>>18608003
No, that's actually how it usually goes. So you're probably more accurate than the other person who read for me. I'm just querying hoping for something else.
>>
File: IMG_0037.png (432KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0037.png
432KB, 600x453px
>>18608001
>Gender.
Male
>Age.
>Query.
What am i supposed to expect in the coming months?
Introverted hermit loner, skateboarder(an actual one, not a half assed one who barely can do tricks) and musician
>Post favorite artwork.
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=mKht0cBdqcQ
>>
File: 170673.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
170673.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>18608001
Male

How are the next two months going to play out for me? What should I be vigilant for? Will I succeed in my great, silly plan?

I feel like my family is going to cause me great suffering soon. They're already pushing for me to do something I don't want to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAhyZegVkhw
>>
File: nosepig.jpg (474KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
nosepig.jpg
474KB, 1000x1000px
>>18608001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-8H3gE9dUo

Female, 27

I'm currently considering getting a nosejob (I have a genuinely ugly nose, I promise), but I'm not completely sure about it. I mean, sometimes I think "yeah let's do it, you'l look better", but some other times I go just "nah, not really". I'm quite conflicted about it.

Is there something your reading can tell me? Thanks fampai.
>>
File: Napoleons-Nose-Dali.jpg (342KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
Napoleons-Nose-Dali.jpg
342KB, 600x465px
>>18608001
F/19/
I have dark brown eyes and I'm fearful sometimes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpQeV3YxAME

What does David think of me? He wants something from me?

Thanks!
>>
File: nbfJZnc.jpg (42KB, 600x391px) Image search: [Google]
nbfJZnc.jpg
42KB, 600x391px
>>18608001

Male
Tell me about my next gf please, anything you can tell me about her would be great. Do I already know my next gf?

I just got out of an Animation class, I know, I'm a little too old for this stuff.
Pic related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lLmYLw0WRI
>>
File: 1445724666186.jpg (243KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1445724666186.jpg
243KB, 1920x1080px
>>18608001
Male
Will I manage to go the next month?
I'm completely lost :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BZfjmHx2S0
>>
>>18608018
Oh come on... i hate it when ppl are insecure about superficial bullshit

You should dismiss that obsession, it'll save you alot of wasted money and non necessary stress
>>
File: 1324038897019.gif (2MB, 300x215px) Image search: [Google]
1324038897019.gif
2MB, 300x215px
>>18607998
>>18608006

When I read you, I just got this sense of support, like a massive amount of support heading in MDS's way.
>>
File: relatableartwork.jpg (13KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
relatableartwork.jpg
13KB, 236x236px
>>18608001

>Gender
Female

>Age

>Query
Will I change careers to something in the art field soon? My clerical job is draining me of life and is stress inducing.

>Something else I should know about you
I've had vivid dreams that have came true.

>Post Link to Fav Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72oM5cTvnIs
>>
>>18608014
You're hoping for something new, without having truly found the initiative. The initiative is supposed to change you. So waiting for this something should be replaced with having a reason for this initiative, which is only done by hard searching about what you actually want. And not something like: 'I want to be a rockstar', 'I want to be a videogame designer'. Initiative isn't made of merely desires like those, but tangible ideas.

I think you have a few interests you'd like to pursue, but haven't made much headway in them. Perhaps you should look into the ways the greats were inspired, and how far they were willing to go, and not just spare anecdotes. Read journals. That way you feel more comfortable with the sort of reflection that gaining a true initiative from creative activities requires. And not feeling like you've finally become 'weird' for it, despite being a hermit and not needing that concern.
>>
>>18608017
I got a pretty simple reading here. Wraps itself up nicely. Yes, you have to be precisely vigilant for your family, because the more you make the level of your disagreement obvious, the harder they're going to react. You'll convince them your way, but you'll never hear the end of it afterwards. They won't accept it, underneath.

Your plan will go fine, as long as you remain completely committed to it.
>>
>>18608018
Honestly, sure. I think right after getting it, you'll feel regret because it didn't in fact fix the problems you were hoping it would. But then as time passes you see for the actual improvement it made, in a more objective way.

You have much more to worry about getting more, repeated surgery after that. The surgery not having fixed, you wonder if you can other 'little' things. And the evasive feeling you had isn't so much there anymore, already having done it once. Gets dicey. Can ruin your face with the wrong moves.
>>
>>18608001
Male
I want to know if a certain friend of mine is hiding something from me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LN-S8-z9i8

>Something else I should know about you
I love music
>>
>>18608055
Thank you. I hope your night goes well, and that you enjoyed the music.
>>
>>18608063
Thank you very much for your insight. Seems completely reasonable. I guess I'll think about it very carefully.
>>
>>18608022
>>18608022
Let me just get this out of the way so I could look for other details: yes, he wants you. The obvious romantic feelings implied, and all.

He doesn't want to feel like a dog in pursuing you. His view has gone too far, and he's taking his time too much now. He'd rather the moments create perfect impressions of himself.

He knows he wants a girlfriend, and sort of picking the people around him like in a line, sees you and says 'this person would probably be best'. In a pretty vague, educated guess sort of way. But he's pretty excited in being sure that you're good. Good person, good type of person, etc. Convincing himself of this, his imagination projects all sort of romantic ideals onto you, and treats everything new he's learned about you like some sort of revelation.
>>
File: Just BV Things.png (64KB, 1830x442px) Image search: [Google]
Just BV Things.png
64KB, 1830x442px
will scry for 2 people
hit me up
>>
>>18608120
What does my future husband look like?
>>
>>18608120
Male

What will the new place be liek?
>>
>>18608120
What does my future bf look like? :P
>>
>>18608120
Why is she avoiding me?
>>
>>18608023
I mean, you go to classes, you must see people. I see that out of the people you see regularly, there's someone who is your next girlfriend. But none of this has to do with that person at all. It's all you. Entirely you. No use in telling you who to look out for, have to get rid of what's stopping you. Otherwise instead of asking me this sort of vague question, you'd be pointing out specific women and asking about your chances with them. They have to be around. If you're making an effort they shouldn't be referred to like some bland mass.

But seriously, you have good reason to feel this way about yourself. By which I mean, it's perfect reasonable to feel this way, and it's also reasonable to fix it, despite how you feel. The Ten of Wands is a picture of thorned branches in my deck. But it should be implied to you that this is just a singular layer of them, and once of make the cut and peek ahead there are much greener pastures. But I think you consider yourself like an astronaut amongst the people you're around, right now. Maybe in some ways, you should. You're on /x/ after all. Someone might look at you in an odd way, mentioning a serious interest in the occult.

But I think that if you wrote it out and allowed your problems and phobias to made obvious to you, it isn't so different from anyone else, generally. And the same steps can be taken to fix it as others who did.

This girl, I think you'll sort of run into. Meaning, you're talking to various people and you sort of just fall into this. Honestly, I think this person will have a similar madness to you, even if it's not articulated in her in the same way. She won't mind you.
>>
File: as2.jpg (110KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
as2.jpg
110KB, 500x667px
>>18608001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O52jAYa4Pm8

27F. If you have the time and energy, would you mind reading this? >>18606940

Thank you
>>
>>18608128

the problem is a matter of confusion and possibly slander i believe or miss perception.

She thinks that a sort of danger is present where it's not. What can you do to reverse that miss perception? should be obvious. use ur brainz.
>>
>>18608024
Very simply. You'll do whatever you need to. You will succeed. I do believe you need to go, for instance. You need to do it next month? Then you will. Otherwise, I think you should prepare until you honestly are.
>>
File: IMG_0520.jpg (81KB, 266x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0520.jpg
81KB, 266x374px
>>18608001
Male

Does she like me?

I recently started working on making significant changes in my life

https://youtu.be/jsmwy_ZU6zQ
>>
>>18608042
>>18608100
>>18608139
>>18608157
Feedback?
>>
>>18608153
Danger? that's interesting, I have no idea how she views the situation we're currently in since she doesn't let me talk to her.
I'll see what I can do, thank you for the reading.
>>
>>18608120
Give me another chance.
Just tell me if i'm on the right path.

What i'm doing is right?
>>
>>18608100

I thought he was just bored. He never keeps our conversation. He is reserved and does't come up with anything.

I really wanna believe he is a genuine guy. Some friend told me he had a girlfriend and he left her and she was depressed.
>>
>>18608157
Yes, I really need to do :( I can't stay here for much longer. I will either do some bad shit or completely lose my mind.
I know I should prepare, but I can't really wait anymore.

Thank you for the reading
>>
>>18608183
He's too much inside his own head. Decisions he makes don't make sense to him, while doing them and in retrospect. It's what happened with his girlfriend. He definitely felt something, he had a genuine feeling. But you couldn't get a straight answer because he can't give himself one. The best answer is that he left feeling it was the right thing to do. It was moral to him.

But that's precisely what makes him genuine. He commits to staying in his head, because it's the only way he can make a good judgement about anything. To a fault. But there's a curious mind, in there. And a aloof one.
>>
>>18608038
>>18608064
>>18608151
>>18608162
I'll need some extra time to myself, to have a hope of getting to these with the right mindset.
>>
>>18608205
Thank you.

Lots of love!
>>
>>18608216
No rush, friend. Thank you for your time.
>>
File: the-scream.jpg (74KB, 594x750px) Image search: [Google]
the-scream.jpg
74KB, 594x750px
>>18608001

>Gender.
Male

>Age.

>Query.
Am I on the verge of something that will change my way of life?
If so, what might it be?
If not, can I expect a step towards success in my ventures?

I have an interest in art and general usage of expression (preferred mediums being film and music). My dreams have been feeling more and more vivid. Not completely lucid, more like a self-generated story that i replay multiple times with multiple branching paths. I also feel as though others around me aren't who they truly say they are, and have been feeling a general convergence towards total solipsism. But the mindset has been giving me a positive potential, I feel. If on top of the reading you feel that there's a path you feel I should look into, I would greatly appreciate the insight/direction!!

>Post favorite artwork.
As far as traditional art, I feel that I should share that I have not seen enough pieces ( but respect all of them as they each contain their own great significance) to say that I have a "favorite" per se, but in reference to anything within the medium of expression I would have to say I've enjoyed the webcomic Homestuck by Andrew Hussie for about 5-6 years now. I mean, I'm not still *super* into it, but it's an interesting story that has left an impact on my general method of thinking.

(The Scream was the first painting in mind, though.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAIDqt2aUek

This is my first reading, so I am incredibly excited to see what you may have to share!
>>
Today is a good day for all of you, enjoy.
>>
>>18608510
Thank you, daddy
>>
>>18608126
He looks like your father
>>
>>18608555
Like me. David gandy lookalike jaja
>>
Im a witcher
>>
>>18608569
oh shit waddap senpai

In case anyone is interested im offering a trade, my method is scrying or tarot.
>>
Im am. You know it. But dont talk in so many ways
>>
>>18608559
Like oscar lol
>>
File: 3EcrNb7.jpg (695KB, 2832x3012px) Image search: [Google]
3EcrNb7.jpg
695KB, 2832x3012px
>>18608001
>Gender.
Male
>Age
>Query
I think i am at the lowest point in my life. My mother and I nearly got evicted, had to ask my brother money to pay the rent. My job is not enough to put food on the table for me and my mom. Been depressed alot, my heart is always beating fast, hard to breath and I'm drowning in anxiety. Everyday is full of suffer, I don't wanna live anymore. Is this suffering gonna end soon? I can't hold out much longer.
>Something about me
I'm an game developer and 3D artist. I finished a game last year but it was a failure that earned me no money. Now I focus on making 3D art, it can earn me good money but I'm always depressed, I can't clear my head and start making art that's why I'm still poor. I have a tulpa named An, she helps me alot, calms me down when I have a panic attack, motivate me to work. She's one of very few reasons that I'm still alive.
>Favorite Artwork
Pic related
>Favorite Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vgfuwKgvUk
>>
Anyone up for a trade?

What will happend if i have this talk with her?
>>
Male
Aries
Will I find love one day? Is the last one the only person who'll ever love me? How long do I have to wait?
>>
A new day!
Which tarot card identify you today?
Pic is mine
>>
File: The Tower_thoth.jpg (198KB, 582x903px) Image search: [Google]
The Tower_thoth.jpg
198KB, 582x903px
>>18609066
>>
>>18609078
Nine of Swords also works for that.
>>
>>18609078
Hope you get better soon
>>
>>18609090
Don't see that happening any time soon, but oh well. Meh. Thank you though.
>>
Anybody wanna read me?
>>
>>18609219
ask, name and gender pls
>>
Anyone trading?
>>
>>18609066
>Which tarot card identify you today?

take this tumblr shit out of here.
>>
>>18609238

>Name
Alex

>Gender
Male

>Ask
What can I expect in the near future?
>>
>>18609244
Make me
>>
File: 2ow.jpg (10KB, 173x291px) Image search: [Google]
2ow.jpg
10KB, 173x291px
>>18609066
>>
>>18609247
>defends it

cringed a little
>>
>>18609246
Are you having troubles right now? you got the magician, the hanged man and the charriot.
If you are having troubles, don't be affraid. knowledge that you acquired recently will let you get through them. you have to be determined to accomplish the goals you have. but be careful of getting out of balance, or you will fail
>>
>>18609238
Peter, male
I intend to make an investment soon and I was wondering if it will be profitable for me to do so, in the long run.
Thanks
>>
>>18609238
can i ask too?
Katie female
Should I stay here and try to be with X again or just move on with E?
>>
>>18609263
>>18609263
Will take a while, but i can read you
>>
>>18609238
Name: Jon-Luc
Ask: What can I expect in the near future?
>>
>>18609260

Thank you so much. I've been feeling a lot of my worries being linked to going down a path that I will succeed in, but possibly lose myself in as well. I was beginning to feel that it would all be a part of my destiny, but now that you've shown me this I now understand that the choice I will eventually have to make is my destiny, but one that I choose.

Again, thank you very much!! :)
>>
>>18609268
Complete coupe, you will be the last
>>
>>18609267
Thank you, please take your time.
>>
>>18609271
Thank you.
>>
>>18609263
I think not
Inverted fool, The magician, The strenght.
Maybe it's something superficia that you don't really need? considere it seriously, you can want it too much, but maybe is better to wait some more time before buying it. meditate over that wish and consider other options. anyway maybe not in the near future will be benefical, but later you can buy it and it would give you something good
>>
>>18609282
Thank you for the insight. I will wait and come up with a more calculated approach before taking action.
>>
>>18609264
Inverted moon and inverted hope.
I think is a no-no bad things on both choices i see.
Second throwing
If you stay, you will have to confront the mistakes of that relationship in past, justice inverted does not give me a good outcome of this.

the other choice, got a little better. with effort the empress can make something grow out of it, but be careful not to fell on disspair
>>
>>18609268
Moon, haged, star
You will have relative calm by now, but expect a departure, or a breaking, or a sacrifice you would have to do. you will feel hopless or lose your faith.but this will let you experience freedom or a sense of retaking control in the long run
>>
>>18609320
Thank you for the insight.
>>
File: Shadowscapes - XI - Justice.jpg (70KB, 392x650px) Image search: [Google]
Shadowscapes - XI - Justice.jpg
70KB, 392x650px
I'm doing 3-5 readings. I might do more but no guarantees. If you want one, give me:
>Age
>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>Any additional relevant information (optional)

Your query should be simple, informative, and intelligible.
>>
>>18609372

Male
Cancer

How should i close this chapter in my life that is the best for all involved?
>>
>>18609387
>in the best way for all involved*
>>
>>18609294
thank you so much!
>>
>>18609372
25 m virgo
How will this thing turn out? Will i be able to do good and get results from this in summer?
>>
>>18609387
Ace of Pentacles
Queen of Pentacles
Justice

Be kind and generous to those involved. Even if you have been done wrong, do them right, because doing them right will also be doing yourself right. This will give you the best start for the next chapter of your life.
>>
>>18609372
m
leo
How do I act right now career-wise to accomplish my long term goals?

little more info: I'm thinking of studying abroad but right now I'm looking for a job so I can save for that.
>>
>>18609238
What D expects from me right now?
Female
>>
>>18609372

>Age

>Gender
Male

>Sign
Sagittarius

>Query
I've been considering becoming reclusive with my knowledge, do you read that I should do so, or should I share it without fear of dooming the course of my destiny?

>Any additional relevant information (optional)
I believe in the plentiful wells of knowledge that are in reach of my mind, and I believe that there are many things of spiritual essence that one can certainly benefit from. Though, time has shown me that not everyone is able to handle the knowledge, let alone use it in a way that is not only beneficiary to themselves, but the ones around them. I'm just trying to know if the fire I so desire to torch the minds of those close to me, may ultimately be the fire that lights a torch of destruction.

Thank you.
>>
>>18609413
Page of Pentacles
Five of Wands
The Tower

Take the opportunities that are presented to you, and keep your eyes on your goals. Avoid getting caught up on petty disputes with other people. The Tower is worrisome, though. I believe the "explosion" from The Tower will be a result of an argument with someone that gets taken too far. You should be able to avoid this if you just stay on your path and focus on your work.
>>
>>18609420
Page of Pentacles
Knight of Pentacles
Four of Wands

Oddly enough, it might work out, but keep in mind the reasons why you broke up to start with. It will feel good for a while, though. Just be careful and don't get too attached.
>>
>>18609372
I'm 19/Leo

If I keep talking to D. He will fall in love with me or something? How it will turn out?

I might start having some desire for him
>>
>>18609439
Thank you friend! Blessings.
>>
>>18609453
thank u!!!
>>
>>18609372
>age
>gender
Male
>sign
Sun in Leo 12th house
>query
Can i have a general reading please
>additional info
My life is fucking weird
>>
File: ok kid.jpg (66KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
ok kid.jpg
66KB, 431x450px
>>18609438
>19
>Great wells of knowledge
pic related

King of Swords
Page of Cups
Seven of Wands

Becoming a recluse with your knowledge will just lead to you becoming a recluse in general. You'll become a cold, calculating person that is hard to be around(I get the feeling this is already the case...), and you'll miss out on a lot of opportunities. This attitude in total will result in constant conflicts with other people, no matter if you keep your knowledge to yourself or try to share it, you are a person that starts conflicts.

I'm going to be honest, you really seem like the kind of person that is convinced they are very high and mighty, and loves to argue with people about shit that they don't care about. The fact that you intensely desire to "torch the minds" of those close to you tells me all I need to know. Don't take yourself so seriously. You have a lot of years ahead of you to learn and study, you don't have the right to be an edgy occultist yet.
>>
>>18609483
Temperance
Eight of Cups
The Empress

There is an odd conflict here between Temperance and Eight of Cups. Temperance wants you to take control of the weird things happening and make the best out of what you have, but Eight of Cups wants you to leave everything behind and find something new. Whatever you chose to do, there is an important woman in your life that wants to help you, and has valuable advice and ideas. Listen to her, even if she can be difficult.
>>
>>18609372
Male
Scorpio
A general about things to come, ty

Right now, im living alone in another city with a steady job but i feel lonely with nothing to lose
>>
>>18609372
F
Scorpio
Will my family and I be together as a family unit in our apt for the next 6 months?
I have a bad feeling we will lose our home and property due to something like an earthquake or someone separating or a health issue or our landlord deceiving us. I just want to know if I'm being paranoid or there is something that will happen that I should look out for or be prepared to happen.
>>
File: poppop.png (146KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
poppop.png
146KB, 480x352px
I'm done reading for now. If I didn't get to you it's either because I didn't like your query or because you asked after I decided I was done. Ask me again next time or hope someone else picks it up.
>>
>>18609491

Fair enough, and I am very sorry to offend. Although, I do have a nice group of friends, and am a very warm person in general (I swear!!). I just don't post on here, or many other boards, a lot, so I didn't want to come out looking like just another basic "gibe me futurez XD", but I see that in doing so I have given the idea that I believe myself to be something higher than I truly am (which I greatly understand ain't shit lol).

At any rate, thank you very much for your time and effort for my reading. I feel that you might've been pretty reluctant to give me one in the first place, so I appreciate it even more!!

Love and Peace be with you, my friend. <3
>>
>>18609514
thanks again for your time and help
>>
I'll offer to do a tarot reading or two, I guess.

Gender and query.

I will not be doing love/romance based queries as of now.
>>
>>18609514
Dammit, senpaii bakaaaaaaaa, mi kokoro hurts so much ;c
>>
>>18609500
Woah dude... i hope you do know that you couldn't be farther than the truth

Thanks alot!

Confirmation bias, forer/barnum effect, [insert popular scientific community rationalizing bullshit theory] aside, it was 100% accurate
>>
>>18609531

male

should i stop (for now)
>>
>>18609531
Male
A general about things to come, ty
>>
>>18609531
Female
General Read for the next few months?
>>
>>18609531
Female
If you do one more, can you see if I will finally be hired and financially stable in the next six months? Thanks.
>>
>>18609565
Maybe this is not what you need.
>>
Dorian grey
>>
>>18609633
Yay!
>>
>>18609504
Yes
>>
That fucker was handsome!
>>
>>18609641
what?
>>
>>18609535
Thats the deal!
>>
>>18609538
Page of Wands. Judgement reversed. Three of Cups. King of Wands. Seven of Pentacles reversed. Four of Cups.

Huh. Very strange spread. I guess the foundation for this query has to do with a change of self, or starting on a new path. Hard to tell exactly given the vagueness of it though. The way things are positioned also make it difficult for me to wrap my head around it. The reversed Judgement could be interpreted either in two ways. Ceasing transformation, or ceasing procrastination for change. My guess is the latter, since the King of Wands appears as a result of the decision, which I view as being progression from the Page. Oddly enough, I pulled it as a con. Perhaps what this would be leading to isn't entirely who you are. The alternative to whatever stopping is referring to, as in moving forward, shows disconnection from those around you. A clear distinction from what would be gained if you halted, i.e. friendship, revelry. The overall outcome of "stopping" would be a low presence of slower progress or rest periods, probably on account of that strong Wand energy you just accumulated, which might not be a great fit for you.

Uh yeah, this was kind of weird and paradoxical, so don't be afraid to inform me if I completely missed the mark.
>>
>>18609531
female, should i stay here or move?
>>
>>18609544
Page of Cups. Seven of Pentacles. Ten of Pentacles. King of Wands. The Magician.

O-oh. I was not expecting this...

...this genuinely seems to be an all-around positive spread...

Uh...

Well you see, my deck tends to be incredibly hellbent on showcasing the cold, hard reality of things to the point of pessimism. Even when things generally seem to look good, there's always some aspect that is cynical in nature that it wants to shed light on. With this, I'd say that you're at a point where you are emotionally sensitive, but it is not to the point of causing detriment. It's more poetic in nature. What you are dealing with right now seems to be slow-moving, but fruitful progress. You're creating a good, secure future for yourself. What is yet to come shows rapid movement forward. KoW + The Magician combination is quite godly in nature. They're highly ambitious, powerful male energies, and that is doubled because they're appearing along side each other.

Please tell me if any of this seems familiar or likely because I'm rather suspicious if I pulled the right cards or not.
>>
>>18609531
>lots of querents and the reader is slow
rip reading
>>
>>18609531
I don't know if I am late, but I should at least try.

Male
Virgo
What should I expect if I try to start my youtube channel with my current plans.
>>
>>18609760
Well, right now im living alone in another city like 3 months ago for reasons of job, i have a steady job and i dont have much, its like to be in a new chapter, slowly getting close to get what i want, so yeah, looks like i get a nice reading, lol, ty
>>
>>18609531
I need to know if my brother was sexually assaulted by my dad
Female
>>
>>18609771
Lel. I said I'd do about two and I filled that quota. Choosing to do more is entirely in the realm of possibility, but I wouldn't base any expectations on it if I were you. :^)

You're right though, I am rather slow, but if you can believe it or not I'm faster now on average than I was a few months ago.

>>18609796
Very nice. I'd still kind of take that reading with a grain of salt though, but do maintain a good attitude.

Honestly, I hope I never pull a spread like that again. The across the board optimism of it completely takes away any depth in the interpretation, but I do hope things continue to go well for you.

>>18609839
This is definitely not something you should be asking a card flipping mortal about... Especially since there are other, more direct ways of acquiring this information, like verbal communication for instance.
>>
>>18609870
Yeah lol, i still prefer something with a grain of grim darkness
>>
File: CJLAR.jpg (36KB, 640x242px) Image search: [Google]
CJLAR.jpg
36KB, 640x242px
Doing four one-card tarot readings. First come first serve. If I can't understand what the fuck you're asking or your question can't be answered with one card you get skipped and somebody else gets your spot.

Requisites:

>Shape & Color:

>Query
>>
>>18609900
Chaos symbol

Blue

So what's coming my way? Good or bad shit?
>>
>>18609900
Green key.

Will the pics I took be effective?
>>
>>18609900
Beige spade

What do I need to be doing?
>>
>>18609900
>Black Rectangle
>Should I look for a new job or stay where I am?
>>
>>18609674

First off, thank you for your reading, and I am sorry for my absence, though I still hope you find this reply.

I originally asked this question with a newfound change in mind, and whether I should give it a rest for now so I don't overload myself. But as I was away I began texting this girl I've kinda dug for a bit now (but i got burned from my last relationship so i was reluctant to just go for it), and I found myself actually opening up to her and an exchange with mild amorous connotations, and my general thoughts of self-doubt about how "idk if id want to deal with breaking up with someone better than the previous" type of stuff. but the exchange ended with an idea of a possible future with this girl.

So, sappy story aside, I believe your "con card" was meant to happen with the sudden change of my "should i stop" question from one of self to one of love (sorry for breaking your only rule lmao)
Mind you I know a lot less about this than you this is just based on biddytarot interpretations, but maybe the Page represents the concept of our possible relationship (salamanders = fire = passion ((???))), R. Judgement being my general self doubt of being able to sustain one, 3 of Cups could be relating to the fact that she was with two of her friends (possibly celebrating over the new spark between us), King of Wands could be what our relationship grows into (lions representing how much strength our bond would accumulate), R. 7 of Pentacles could be my current questioning of it and lack of vision of what it could be, but 4 of cups could be the answer to the question being that the answer lies within what i feel is right, but to fond that i need to think about it.

What's funny, though, is that you read my post while the conversation was happening (most likely, at least somewhere around there i wouldnt know lol), which leads me to believe that the "con" card was one meant to happen, after all.

Either way, thank you for the interpretation!!!
>>
>>18609900
Purple heart

Am I going to be in this rut for much longer?
>>
>>18609907

>Victory - 6 of Wands

Looks like things are going to be working in your favor.

>>18609922

>Power - 4 of Disks

Stop being a beta bitch, be alpha. Let your inner monkey out and seize the day.

>>18609923

>Lust

Hunt for a new job. You need a change.

>>18609957

>The Empress

That's entirely on you. You need to reach out to those close to you and get some help if you want to break out of it. Stop wallowing in shit and do something about it.
>>
Trading.
How is he feeling about our meeting as we are approaching the date?
>>
>>18610000
>nice quads

Thanks anon.
>>
>>18610000
Thanks!!!
>>
>>18609900
A bastard dildo sword
Blue
I should change my job?
>>
>>18609900
Will this guy make a move?
Purple square
>>
>>18609938
Heh, yeah I guess if you consciously changed your intentions for your query that might have skewed things a bit. Although, the cards weren't really indicative of anything romantic, at least at a surface level. The wands suit is definitely about passion, but not really in a loving type of way. That is more often signified by cups cards, and both of the cards that I drew in that suit are not too indicative of romantic relationships either.

I also did not pull these cards with the intent of it being relationship related, so that could have also muddied the waters a bit more, since you claimed to have had something different in mind.

But yeah, thanks for taking the time to write out a good response explaining things, I appreciate that a lot.
>>
Back for some more I-Ching divination. I'm a bit tired today so I'll only do the 3 coins method.

Reply with your question. Include a general description of your current situation, age and sex for a more personal interpretation.
>>
>>18610112
looking to be fwb with an ex, is it possible?
>>
>>18610101
Yeah, of course! I figured it was a long stretch, just trying to make sense of the cards since you said it was unclear, haha. But, either way, I guess no matter whatever the questions I may have are, I should just concentrate on and trust what feels right in matters of love, self-improvement, and probably just about anything within reason, of course.

Thank you for your time, kind words, and a better insight on the cards. I'm glad we could have this exchange!
>>
>>18610112
I want to know if this guy is a good person and wants to try something with me.
I met him and I liked him, we talked and had a good time, (I think.)

I might be too crazy for him, idk.

I'm a f/nineteen
>>
>>18607496
Keep in mind that God doesn't imply the christian God and the set of values and morality associated with it, but merely accepting that there is a being that is greater than you. Asserting your faith is an act of surrender if you will, to rest assured that you are heading the right way even though you don't (and probably will never) know what the end is.
>>
>>18610112
Male 22

How can I succeed in there?
>>
>>18610112
I'd like one!
What's going on with my path and where I'm headed?
I'm currently trying to shape up my life in several ways and am on a journey of really in depth figuring things out, spiritually, physically, emotionally, etc. I want to figure things out and hone myself to the fullest extent possible, and want to understand things better. Any advice you have would be wonderful.
I'm 20 and female.
Also, thank you for offering readings! much appreciated, even if you don't get to me.
>>
>>18610112
Will i do good financially these two three months? Do you see any cash coming
>>
>>18610112
What can I do to improve my relationship with him?
We broke up but we're still really close. I'm hoping to get back together with him. I'm a 23-year-old female.
>>
>>18610112
What will be the results if i have this conversation with her?
>>
>>18610112
Female, 27
Well, I met this guy I had lost contact like for six years. I'm older so it's not going to be some love stuff because we are in different stages of life and I want things he doesn't even consider.
So, we only chat and hang out and I was wondering if we will always be like that, good friends and that's all.
My query is:
What will happen between he and me in the future?
>>
>>18610119
Your hexagram (Li) suggests flamboyant beauty. Li implies a spark but also attachment. If you only want to be fwb, you might get more than what you expected at first, maybe the flame of passion that united you isn't extinguished entirely in you or in her. Patience and docility bring great fortune. perhaps you should let some time pass before deciding to go into a fwb kind of relationship. To make a parallel with the sephirotic tree of life, splendour (Hod) and beauty (Yesod) are related to the sins of sloth, envy and pride. Sloth (mercury) with which Hod is related are related to the chakrah of sexual identity, svadhishathana.
My personal interpretation would be not to douse the fire, and maybe find someone else to satisfy your sexual desires, for maybe you are looking to get it with her cause you're too lazy to find someone else. This is my own interpretation feel free to read it another way.
Best of luck and love to you.
>>
>>18610150
Your query interests me, I'll do a few more 3 coin readings and get back to you with a 50 sticks one a bit later
>>
How do i contact you
>>
>>18610191
That's perfectly fine with me, I appreciate it actually. feel free to take your time and don't push yourself, rest up if you need to.
>>
Anyone trading?
>>
>>18610185
thank you so much! best of luck and love to you as well
>>
>>18610158
Your hexagram suggests the power of the weak. There are thick clouds ahead but no rain, which means you're on the right way, but are still far from making it to the heights you are capable. Devotion and sincerity will do great good.
You got two lines on the way of morphing, all the resulting hexagrams suggest success through perseverance. Though one of them suggests that your family could bring you back and that it will be very important to think ahead and not proceed through blind faith.
My interpretation: you won't become rich but you won't end up in a rough place. Maybe you should try to focus on something else than financial gain at the moment.
Best of luck
>>
>>18610160
Your initial hexagram suggests patience. Sincerity brings success, however you got three unstable lines which could morph, and all the resulting hexagrams suggest difficulties, obstacles and danger. A spiritual voyage would be very profitable. Perhaps you got a lot of unresolved issues lying deep within you or him, one hexagram suggests the uncovering of a 'criminal' act. I wouldn't suggest coming back with him, but if you really do want to stay close to him, some interior issues will have to be worked out, it might be time to rethink why you broke up in the first place, remember what got you to take distance. Don't lie to yourself, it will bring only harm to you and the one(s) you love.
>>
>>18610224
Thank you good reader. I try to focus on other areas too, but they aren't important as finances at the moment
>>
>>18610208
Query?
>>
Doing three reads.
Name
>>
>>18610178

Your initial hexagram suggests the receptive principle, entirely feminine, which is flexible and moving but also obscure. Accept your situation without flinching, a premature initiative will lead you astray, be receptive and follow and you'll find the true leader. Stay away from sexual activity, it'll only do harm in your relationship. Your hexagram has three lines susceptible of morphing and all the resulting hexagrams suggest limitation, acceptation and some kind of distance. My guess is that your relationship will remain unchanged, consider the differences between you and he as strengths, but they won't get you closer to each other. This isn't negative though, a stable state of steady friendship is a great staple for a good life.
>>
>>18610134
>>18610284
>Name
Frank
>>
>>18610255
Thank you, reader.
>criminal act
That would truly be a shock, as I don't believe he or I would be capable of that at all.
>>
>>18610289
Can you give me a little more detail?
>>
>>18610296
Sorry for being too vague :p

I'm going elsewhere, I would like to have advice on how to make things easier for me and be able to 'settle'

Thanks
>>
Trading
>>18610003
>>
>>18610284
Claire
Female
Will I find love this February?
>>
>>18610003
Wheel of fortune, three of pentacles, four of pentacles

His opinion on it goes back and forth like the wheel. One minute hes excited, the other he is feeling stressed out. He has colleagues at work to attend to that helps influence these dramatic fluxuations so it might be due to work related stress. He feels the visit is somewhat lucky but he wants to stay grounded at the same time due to his priorities. He is excited though.

What does he feel about me?
>>
>>18610284
Gi
What I should expect from this person if they show up again?
>>
>>18610301
devil, reversed judgement, reversed chariot
don't feel like you are being imprisioned, just be yourself and don't fear what everybody else there would think of you.
don't overindulge, tho be careful with your choices, maybe you feel like you don't have a choice, but remember that you always can have a little control of the situation, keep calm and fresh
>>
>>18610287
Yes, then it reassure that.
It was a pretty weird start, but it's nice to know it's gonna be around.
Thanks for your reading!
>>
>>18610318
Interesting. Thank you. I'm starting on yours.
>>
>>18610318
>queen of swords, high priestess, king of wands, five of swords, page of pentacles
Seems that he may think you guys don't connect all that well, or wouldn't, but he's still intrigued by you. He's very curious about you and would probably be okay with a date or two or something sexual, but he's not in a hurry to be in a relationship with you.
>>
>>18610304
reversed hanged man, reversed temperance. reverse sun
Sorry, you will not find it. maybe because you still have insecurity in yourself. try thinking better on what you really want, and maybe change your perspective in love
>>
>>18610323
Thank you so much for the reading.

I will be careful and try to remain calm.
>>
>>18610318
Still trading?
>>
>>18610348
Whats up?
>>
>>18610371

Is my cause righteous? Or am i just a Quixote character?

Yours?
>>
>>18610112
Male

Where am I going in life? am I on the right path?
>>
>>18610322
This lecture is complicated, i had to throw more cards on it
The reversed death, the reversed king of swords:
that person does not want to change, it will be manipulative and particularly aggresive about changing. if you want that person to change it's ways, you are out of luck

Reversed Chariot, Knave of pentacles.
Maybe you feel that you lost control over that person, you have to learn to accept that, because that person maybe was gone to fullfil his/her dreams.

Reversed tower, Reversed 8 of pentacles,
Do not resist the changes that have occured with this person. maybe that person feels that you are limiting him/her, and that's what him/she wants to avoid. if you take a reprochable attitude, you can regret later.

All in all, will be hard to confront that person again. talk with him or her and try to understand that person. if you see him/her again
>>
>>18610388
Six of cups, queen of pentacles, six of swords.

I can't certainly say that its righteous in a traditional sense but if we were to take a look at it from someone who is still a child or has a fondness of childish memories then yes it is. Its a matter of perspective in this case and if you believe it to be righteous then thats the only thing that should matter. You are pursuing what you think is good for you and will open new avenues of opportunity despite most people thinking it would be a bit off. Their opinions dont matter though yours does in this case. Alls well that ends well.

What will his feelings be for me in the future?
>>
>>18610404
That's a good read, really appreciate it.You got it very accurate. Thank you.
>>
If anyone wants to do my reading:
Male
will my struggle to get fit useless? i'm damned to be fat and unhealthy?
>>
Recently my boyfriend has stopped beating me. At first I thought it was because of me but I've picked up the slack on the housework and taken more initiative in bed and nothing has changed. Is he bored of me? Having an affair? How can I make things go back to normal?
I'm a Gemini if that helps.
>>
>>18610417

Hermit, Tower (R), Four of Cups

He will definitely want some time alone, there is an event that will push him away, it might already be happening. Basically he will need a break from you.

It might be related to an old love interest or someone/thing from his past that will push him away.
>>
>>18610444
What the fuck. Dont take that shit from him lady. Being beaten up is not alright
>>
>>18610444

Trips comando you to tell him to fuck off or better yet, call the fucking cops next time

Jesus
>>
>>18610449
>>18610452

don't feed the trolls
>>
>>18610449
>>18610452
He's stopped. I want things to go back to when he was still beating me.
>>
>>18610444
>>18610461

Is this some type of weird fetish I'm not aware of?
>>
trading, post the query
>>
>>18610523
>Masochism
>Weird
I don't think so?
>>
>>18610532
No. I can understand masochism to a certain extent.

The word "beating" implies being moderately to severely injured. That's kind of sort of fucked up.
>>
>>18610560
Extreme Masochism?
>>
>>18610528
will my struggle to get fit useless? i'm damned to be fat and unhealthy?
>>
>>18610576
Call it whatever you want. It doesn't change the fact that finding a black eye, broken nose, or locked jaw to be sexually appealing is weird as fuck. Seek help.
>>
>>18610592
strength, two of wands, three of swords
yes, of course you will lose weightt but you must maintain strength and be determined while doing it. dont let setbacks bring you down you will make it as long as you remain positive.

do i find a bf this month?
>>
>>18610632

Willing to keep trading? not that guy but i can answer the same query or another.
>>
>>18610677
ok answer the query i posted first please because i think he flaked. then i will do yours. ?
>>
New Thread:

>>18610695
>>
>>18610680

Yes, that is why i did not asked mine from the start.

>The Star, Eight of Cups, Sun

Yes, you will find a golden relationship femanon. It might be related to someone who lives far away, however.
>>
>>18610702
>>18610680

Query is if i already know my future gf, and whatever you can tell me about it, if possible (its more important the former)
>>
>>18610708
thanks.
six of cups, knight of pentacles, ace of cups

i think you do and she is an old childhood friend who you work with or in school with right now. she is homely but she is secretly in love with you.
>>
>>18610632
Original trader here, sorry for make you waiting.
Inversed hermit, inversed lovers, temperance.
Nope, this month Will only be a monodirectional love. A bit of resignation is recommended
>>
>>18610150
Heavy read.
Your first hexagram suggests resolution. Know where you are going, stay determined and focused, be on your guard. An 'inferior man' is occupating a position of power and isn't in his place. You will have to get him/her off of her false throne, a ferm resolution is necessary but be careful, mindless brute force will only bring disaster. You got three lines on the way of morphing, either one at a time or all at once, first the morphing of individual lines,then the all out change.
First line morphes, excess. You hold too much weight on yourself and this situation is untenable, there is no prejudice, but also no gain.
Second line morphes, revolution and rejection. Prematured changes is unwise. The revolution will be understood, but nothing garantees success in this case.
Third line changes, power of the strong. An advance is possible, but don't throw yourself in heavy waters unnecessarily. Don't let yourself be threaded on, but again, blind strength and unwise usage of your power brings negative outcomes.
All out change, constance of the small. You may be capable of great things, but life resides in the small ones. Don't strive to rise, know your place, even if it is a second hand one. Hold respect in your attitude, a small frown for your grief and economy in your gestion.
All in all the journey will be rough. Progress is on the way but if you try to force your way, you will be the first one to suffer from it. Maybe you are expecting to much and try to reach for a fruit that isn't yours to take. Success will come in trying less, I feel you are wanting to make enormous changes, too fast, too soon and all at the same time, I also feel it bothers people close to you that you are trying to shine brighter than the sun. Settle down and remember that you are below the sky, not seated in heaven.
If you want me to develop more on one possible resulting hexagram, let me know and provide more information on your situation in this aspect.
>>
>>18610112
Female ,18
kinda in between life phases trying to do music doing a parttime job and trying to see if i can go to college
i want to know what will come from any of this?as in hoping to be able to move out which will make me more happier if im honest but right now i am kinda unhappy with way things are and i hope i can meet more people and start you know living life
sorry if thats alot i just would like to know what the coins have stated for me since i cant really tell whats going to happen ill say within the next coming months
>>
who wants to trade?
>>
>>18610203
Whom are you trying to contact?
>>
>>18606008
Thot book by crowley
Thread posts: 340
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.