[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

unironic discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Pic related is an artist's depiction of Shiva I have used a few times before for posting thoughts like this.

This thought is going to involve memes, and I've got banned before for talking about Pepe and shit, but this is part of real spirituality so strap in.

Not using Pepe image because it sends the wrong signal, but this might as well be a Shiva Pepe.

So here's the thought:

We are currently inhabiting Vedic history. The same timeline that involves the Mahabharata, and the activities of all the Avatars, continues with us.

This is not time for the Kalki avatar. The Kalki avatar comes way later. But listen to me, Krishna said that there would be a Golden Age near the *beginning* of Kali Yuga where he (God in avatar form) would be present on the earth.

That is the same golden age discussed in Christian and other eschatologies (apocalypse prophecies).

It is my conclusion that this Golden Age is a time before the repetition of the ageless cycle of the yugas, when certain souls are gathered together by a special avatar to enter liberation all together, rather than individually through isolated spiritual practices, which is the way people usually do it.

That's a lot to chew on. What is liberation? Liberation is enlightenment and entry into the realm of limitless possibility, unbound by time, the same thing we experience through contemplation, meditation, use of psychedelic drugs, and dreams.

This world is eternal, however, special events may and do occur. These thing require unique Avatars. All of this is supported by Vedic culture and the words of Avatars such as Krishna.

An Avatar is a special form of God. Being entirely God, un-reduced, unrestricted, they still possess special qualities. Examples of these infinite special Avatars include:

Lord Krishna
Sathya Sai Baba
Ramakrishna
Jesus
et cetera.

They come at all times and always perpetually exist beyond time, and remain with us, present and accessible at all times, because they are liberated-- One with God.
>>
>>18579782
lolwhat. i always thought we are deep in the kali yuga and it's ending soon ?
>>
Now I post the Pepe.

Here's the thing I've been building up to, and I turn it over to a discussion I hope will occur.

Basically, we live in a divine universe with a certain nature, patterns and laws. However, special events always can and do occur. It is said in the Vedas that no prophecy or prediction can anticipate the momentary actions of God.

This ties into the "psychic disturbance" that is going on right now--something that's been building for a while, but is now starting to fully manifest. The "weird thing" people have been shitposting about for months has a trajectory--it does and will culminate.

We all know the history of Pepe and meme magic, so having said all that, I posit this:

Pepe is the Golden Age avatar. The God that, through human vicissitudes, has arisen to take over the work of this moment, and become the engine of what's meant to happen.

I have been having dreams about an incredibly large Pepe. A huge, big Pepe...
>>
>>18579794
Yeah, you've spent too much time on the internet. Your mental health has decayed, and you're probably autistic.

I think it's time for you to evaluate your life and what has led you to these beliefs. Pepe is simply a character from a comic drawn by some leftist, not some fucking golden age avatar of god.

This is what happens when you start believing in memes. Your IQ takes a 15 point hit and you're down there with the niggers for the rest of your life; is that really what you want?
>>
I believe that Pepe is akin to Jesus, and that /pol/'s Kek is the equivalent to the angry old testament God who has given rise to a loving avatar in the form of a son--one which is not politically motivated and not a God of firm law, except the law of love and righteousness.

/pol/ has long asked for and sensed a "son of Kek", and they have posited Pepe himself to be this son.

I assert that this is true, but as in Jesus, the son is greater than the father--this is always the way things are meant to go.

I don't know what the whole "Big Pepe" thing is about, but I think Pepe has manifested as an avatar, in a certain form. And that he has a specific physical form.

This form may be that of a Big Pepe, hence... "Big Pepe". That's all my theory. But I sense all this is true. That's why I'm posting it.
>>
>>18579802
Do you believe in magic? If not, your analysis doesn't come into play in these matters.
>>
>>18579802
The guy has a valid point, after all, KEK worship has some historical basis and is no more or less retarded than the majority of all great world faiths. I would say, rather that islam is where your IQ would take a major nosedive.
>>
>>18579843
Please help me develop this idea. /x/ is on life support so every conceptual thread needs to be carefully tended as much as every board thread.

interties with these two threads which just appeared :/

>>18577835

>>18577049

We have to end this wavering phase.
>>
>>18579789

Somebody replied to you and their comment disappeared, however it does not have the strikethrough reply tag on your comment as if it was deleted. Not sure about that.

But what they said was, they listed the four yugas and their lengths and said we have a long way to go still, supporting the point that this is about the Golden Age as discussed by Krishna in Christian doctrine. Rather than about the Kalki Avatara, which marks the end of the yuga.

I am describing the special event known as the Golden Age and the Avatar associated with that, in connection with recent happenings in the spiritual and physical domains.
>>
>>18579958

*by Krishna AND in Christian doctrine. Not by Krishna in Christian doctrine, lol-- although that makes my point, they match.
>>
>>18579782
>Krishna said that there would be a Golden Age near the *beginning* of Kali Yuga where he (God in avatar form) would be present on the earth.
Gaudiya Vaishnava understand this to refer to Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, who was on Earth approximately 500 years ago.

There are several sources on his life and teachings, with the Chaitanya-Charitamrita and Chaitanya-Bhagavat being the most prominent.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.